Ex crush takes her revenge (f/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Ex crush takes her revenge (f/M)

Post by Dany Osewat »

I posted this story yesterady but i made some improvements. I hope you like it. Please leave a comment

I am Brett, 18 years old. I liked bondage stuff for years, but I was never tied up until I did an escape challenge game with a friend, who used duct tape. I managed to untie myself in 5 minutes. But this is not the story I want to tell
Some days later I was discussing with my ex crush about a local robbery, in which a guy was found tied up. My ex crush was Ann, a 16 year old girl with long brown hair and an amazing smile. We didn’t talk too much after my effort to date her few months ago, but we were in good terms. That day, while we were talking about the robbery, I told her about my escape challenge, how I escaped and how proud I was. She was interested to learn more about that, and I showed her a picture in which I was tied up.

“You obviously untied yourself because you were tied up with tape” she said
“I don’t think so” I replied
“If your friend had used rope, you would have stayed tied up, I am sure”
“You bet?” I asked. “I can ask her to tie me with ropes”
“Sure. But you don’t have to ask her. I can tie you up really good” she said, and I was suddenly in the clouds. I was gonna be tied up by my ex crush
“Ok Ann. I agree”

In the following days we talked about it in details, she bought ropes and a Saturday afternoon she came in my house when my parents were away, and my sister was in a friend of her and she wouldn’t return until 11pm. I didn’t realize in what trouble I was in
We talked for a bit and then she started “I did my research” she said. “I decide to hogtie you if this is ok”
“Sure” I said, and she tied my hands really tight. “Wow this is tight” I admitted. “I told you” she smiled
Then she tied my elbows and she had moved to my knees when I realized I hadn’t asked what was going to happen if I wasn’t able to escape
“Ann what if I don’t untie myself” I asked
“You won’t be able to untie yourself sweetheart. But if you are a good boy I will untie you. After I have some fun with you” she said and finished tying my legs
“What does this mean” I asked, and she kissed me in my left cheek. It was good but I was scared. “You will see. Lay on your belly please”
I tried to lay down on the floor of my room and Ann helped me. Then she bended my knees and put me in a super tight hogtie. “Time for you to start trying. You have 10 minutes” she said and took a photo with her phone

“It is very tight” I tried my best, but it was impossible. She had tied me really good. Time passed really quick, and I was still hogtied
“GAME OVER BABY” Ann yelled and came close to me. “I have some surprises for you but first I will gag you”
“No wait untie me please” I said
“You didn’t escaped. Shut up” Ann said and took her shocks off “What are you doing? I said.
“Open up” she demanded, and I closed my mouth. “Ok smell them” Anna forced me to smell her socks and soon I opened my mouth and she put them in ”I want you to wash them very good” She took the tape and wrapped it around my head several times
“You know Brett I planned it from the day you told me about the escape challenge” Ann said grinning. “I wanted you to feel terrible like I felt every day you followed me, and you were asking for a date. It was awful. You are such a loser”
“NNN. MSRR” I tried to said that I was sorry

She took a string from my desk and toetied me and then she took a selfie with me. I looked at her doing my best puppy eyes “Stop it bitch” she said and tied a scarf around my eyes. “Few months ago you said that you liked my shoes, remember?” She asked then
“NGGGNN” I protested
“Well now you will smell them for good. At least the one” I feel something in my nose. Ann had started tying her old shoe in my nose with tape “Take breathes Brett” she laughed, and I tried my best to escape. Seeing this she taped my hands together.
“You are perfect Brett. You are so sweat. Let me show you my love to you” she said, and she started tickling my feet intensely. I tried to laughed and each time I was tasting her socks. It was terrible
She tickling me for almost half one hour, when she said that she had an extra present for me. She tied something to me feet and I realized it was two electric toothbrushes. Both started tickling me. “NMMMMMSSHH” I screamed
“Okey okey I will leave soon, don’t be rude” she said.
“NNHHHH” She was really going to left me like this

I then felt something in my legs, like she was writing something on them “I draw a big heart with my pink stabilo” she said “Really good. Smile Brett” She took several photos and videos
“Do you still wanted me as your girlfriend?” She asked
I shaked my head
“What no? I did all these things for you. I am kidding asshole. Loser. Well I am leaving you now. Oh don’t worry I have shoes and socks in my bag so you can keep them. You want something from me before I go?”
“NTTMEPLSS”
“No I won’t untie you. But I can make your next hours more enjoyable. How about a little music? I will give you my old pink headphones. How kind am I”
I felt her putting the headphones in my ears. Suddenly some seconds later I heard a weird sound “Its white noise baby. 10 hours. Enjoy it”
“NMMS” I said, and she kissed me in my cheek
“I hope you don’t mind I used your phone for the music. If you have any problem let my know. Wait, you cant speak” Ann said and pushed her shoe in my face “How smelly is my shoe Brett?”

She got up and she was ready to leave me
“So thank you for all this. You are amazing. I hope you will learn you lesson. I will let your sister to find you. You told me that she will return at 11pm, so you will be like this for 4 hours. So funny. Well, have fun baby. Byeee”

I heard her closing the door. I was alone hearing a stupid music while the toothbrushes in my feet drove me crazy

It was a really long evening
Last edited by Dany Osewat 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

good story, thanks for sharing
girlstiemeup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by girlstiemeup »

Poor Brett :cry: Really enjoyed your story, a little spell check could go a long way but great writing nonetheless! Thanks for sharing
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic