Day Time Damsel (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Day Time Damsel (F/F)

Post by Stiletto Amore »

After walking for over an hour I finally came upon a rundown old farmhouse, located, slap bang in the middle of nowhere.

I rang the bell and waited.

Eventually, a kindly faced old woman in an apron answered.

“Hello” I beamed, “My name is Samantha and I was wondering if you could help me - I’m being pursued by a gang of ruthless diamond smugglers - would it be possible to use your telephone to call for help?”

She seemed oddly unmoved by the sight of a young woman dressed in a dishevelled school uniform, a thick black scarf hanging around her neck.

“Perhaps you better start at beginning,..” She suggested in a heavy East European accent.

I hastily provided my, would-be, rescuer with an abridged version of my tale - relaying how I’d run afoul of a group of bootleggers and was presently fleeing for my life.

“Goodness - How exciting!” She said, when I finished.

“It’s not nearly as much fun as you might think” I assured her, still sounding a little breathless from my excursions “A little of that sort of thing really does go a long way”

“Sounds like you’ve had quite the adventure. But here, let’s get you out of rain - Come in, come in - my name is Nikita - make yourself at home - the phone is just down the hall-” She said, ushering me inside.

And that’s where I saw it.

A framed picture of my genial, aged host with Marius and Serge, two of the smugglers from the diamond mine.

“Ah, I see you’ve met my boys!” She said beaming with pride.

With mounting dread I realised I had unwittingly delivered myself into the hands of the enemy, or at least the Grandparent of the enemy.

I was too stunned to move as the old woman locked and bolted the front door, sealing me inside.

“I abhor the cliche,” she said, producing an automatic pistol from the pocket of her apron

“But needs must. Please, be putting up the hands!!”

I tried my best to appear stoic as I slowly raised my arms in surrender, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t feeling, at least a little embarrassed to have been ambushed by someone who looked old enough to have served drinks at the Last Supper.

"What are you going to do with me?” I asked nervously, still endeavouring to appear composed despite my mounting uncertainly.

“Relax Nancy Drew. I’m just going to put you somewhere safe and out of way in case any of your friends should come looking for you”

I shivered, but it wasn’t due to the cold.

The room I was taken to was a large wooden attic just below the roof. Largely devoid of furniture, save for a faded old sofa and a small wooden chest, the thick coating of dust suggested it hadn’t been used to entertain guests in quite some time.

I found myself watching, with a curious state of detachment, as the former spy produced several lengths of thick rope from inside the box.

Without waiting to be asked, I straightened my shirt cuffs and placed my hands behind my back.

“My, my how cooperative you are” Nikita teased, making me blush.

“You should probably know, I’m not exactly a stranger to being locked up,” I said boastfully as I waited to be trussed up for what would already be the second time that day.

“And you should probably know that I am thirty years Russian secret service - so this isn’t first time I’ve had to tie up meddling girl”

And, as if to prove her point, Nikita wound the rope around my wrists, horizontally at first, then vertically and finally a couple of turns between them to produce a secure binding.

I couldn’t help but be impressed by her rope work, particularly when she knotted the cord firmly, and well out of the reach of (my) probing fingers.

It was an undeniably thorough job, but it quickly became clear that Nikita wasn’t finished yet.

Helped to sit, down on the sofa (not easy with your hands pinned behind you) I had little choice but to allow her to wrap another coil of rope around my ankles, before cinching it snugly, with the knot, once again placed carefully at the back of the binding.

I wriggled my arms and legs tentatively in an effort to get comfortable.

I did not succeed.

Nikita stepped back and critically evaluated her handiwork.

She looked irredeemably pleased with herself.

“What’s the matter, too tight for you little girl?”

“You’ll never get away with this” I heard myself say

(I admit, it was not my finest moment banter wise)

Nikita smiled a wicked grin.

“What is this, ‘get away with it’? - you are already helpless prisoner”

Well, She had a point there, I thought to myself.

“And know best part?”

I had to concede that I did not

“Gun wasn’t even loaded!” She said, howling with laughter, taking great pleasure in showing me the empty chambers.

This day was going from bad to worse.

Speaking of which, as a budding teen detective I have long recognised the importance of appearing as inconspicuous as possible (particularly when on a case) which was why I had long ago adopted our school uniform as my unofficial, all purpose sleuthing outfit.

And it wasn't so bad, as uniforms went -

A green blazer with yellow trim, a matching skirt, over a crisp white shirt, buttoned at the collar and cuffs, and a green and yellow striped tie, with long black socks and a pair of sensible black lace-up shoes -

I’d even go so far as to say I quite enjoyed dressing up in it - however there were times when I wished that I had chosen a more practical crime fighting costume, preferably one with lots of hidden pockets and a crime fighting utility belt of some description.

I only mention this because, at this very moment Nikita was busy rummaging through the contents of my handbag, including all of my escape equipment..

“And what do we have here? Mirror. Compact. Lipstick?”

“Well, I am a teenage girl,-”

“Notebook. Tape recorder. Infrared binoculars,..”

“-Who is also a reporter-,” I pointed out.

“Nail file. Lockpick. Skeleton key. A warning flare,..?”

“-Who often gets captured”

“Ah!” She said, understanding.

Naturally she stripped me of anything that could conceivably be used to cut my ropes.

“Look, I don’t want to be imposition,.. But do you mind if I watch my soaps while I keep you prisoner?”

Well, this was certainly new,..

“Erm,.. I guess not,” I said, having drawn a blank in terms of reasonable objections.

“Is good!” She said beaming as she sat down next to me on the sofa, holding up the phone so we could both see the screen.

“Tonight is wedding of Natasha and Petrov. Most exciting. Don’t want to miss”

We watched in silence for a while.

“Wait - so this is not the real Natasha?”

“Is Evil Clone”

“And nobody noticed?”

“Evidently not, now hush!”

“Sorry. It’s just there’s so many things I don’t understand - for instance why does the vicar have a steel hook for a hand?”

“He lost it working on alligator farm” She explained, as though it were the most obvious thing in the world “Now be quiet!, or the gag goes back on”

Faced with the threat of being muzzled I managed to maintain a vow of silence for almost one, whole minute before I finally cracked.

“Oh c’mon! How many identical twins are there in this show?!” I asked incredulously.

Nikita sighed, and reached across to re-apply the black cloth gag that had been hanging around my neck.

“Wait, wait - What if I have more questions?” I spluttered

“Ask them during break” She said, placing the scarf back between my teeth - being sure to tighten it for good measure.

We settled down to watch the rest of the show together in silence.

After roughly twenty minutes I found that I was enjoying the show so much I was secretly hoping I wouldn’t be rescued until after the ceremony.
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

In trouble again and loving it I see. Kept your shoes and socks.in this time too.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

What a waste of a big chest. Could have at least had the decency to lock you in it.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Let’s hope you don’t get rescued too quickly
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago In trouble again and loving it I see. Kept your shoes and socks.in this time too.
Haha! Well I certainly didn't hate it :D
Yes, on this occasion I managed to keep at least a little of my dignity ;)
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago What a waste of a big chest. Could have at least had the decency to lock you in it.
Haha! Stop giving the villains ideas :D
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago Let’s hope you don’t get rescued too quickly
Haha! Thanks - I think,.. ;)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Stiletto Amore wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago In trouble again and loving it I see. Kept your shoes and socks.in this time too.
Haha! Well I certainly didn't hate it :D
Yes, on this occasion I managed to keep at least a little of my dignity ;)
You think k keeping your shoes and socks.on is dignity ?
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Another great story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic