Coworker invasion (M/F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Coworker invasion (M/F+)

Post by arbamanre »

I was on my bed hogtied, in my sleep clothes, having weird and confusing feelings about my captor, a man that not only scared me a lot today, but also a man that I never feel attracted before.

Hi my name is Anne, I’m a hispanic 29 years old woman, dark brown hair, brown skin, I’m too slim but with a good body, I always have a lot of pretenders, but I have a stable boyfriend. I work as a coordinator in a supply warehouse, in my place of works there is an electric technician, Robert, he is 25 years old and is an efficient worker. I saw him a lot because of work, my only problem with him is that when he makes a mistake evade the responsibility, making sometimes things harder; and was suspecting that he likes me, but I’m not interested in him and, bad for him, my boyfriend is actually his immediate boss.

***1-A strange call***

Anyway, late in the afternoon, a Saturday, I just was resting in my home watching TV with my sleep clothes, I was wearing my light blue mini-short and my white t-shirt because the hot. My parents got out the city (yeah, I still live with my parents) and my sister go out all night, and I argued with my boyfriend, so I had no plans and I was angry. Then, strangely, Robert calls to me:

“Hi, Anne. Sorry for bothering you in Saturday but I need your help. Please send me the registers of the new staff material”

“Bobby, I don’t have those with me. That is in my laptop, in my office, I send it to you the Monday”

“Please I’m begging you. Can you give to me that registers now? It’s urgent, but I can't tell you by phone the reason, if it’s easier to you I drive to your home”

“NO WAY, I don’t want go out this weekend. Bobby, we are coworkers, not friends. I don’t want leave my sick dog alone, my parents are out all the weekend and my sister is out till tomorrow. I’ll help you the Monday ¡Bye bye!”

I hanged out the cellphone angry, I didn’t want to listen stupidities. After a while the noise of the TV, the cars and some police sirens far away combined with the hot make me feel sleepy, so I go up to my room and lay down in my bed.

Hours later, suddenly I feel a quick hand over my mouth that shook me up but also not allowed me to scream, and also feel something like metal in my stomach.

“I have a gun so stay calm. I’ll don’t hurt you if you do all I say. Understand?”

By now was night, so I only could see silhouettes, I nodded ‘yes’ with the head. He took a rag and stuffed in my mouth, later he put 3 pieces of duct tape over my lips.

“Good. Now sit and put your hands behind”

I did it and he wrap my wrists together efficiently, then he kneeled down and wrapped my ankles together. I was too scared that almost start to cry. He stood up with relief and told me:

“Sorry, I have to say it, when I saw you in your bed, with your beautiful and delicate silhouette, remembering your pretty face, I feel like I can fall in love of you.”

I got surprised but also his voice sounded familiar. He turns on the lights and I saw surprised that was Robert!

“Mmmmmphmm!” I try to scream angrily to him. Also I noticed that the metal thing that I feel in my stomach just was a little piece of pipe.

“Anne, I’ll remove your gag if you promise not to scream”

I nodded and he remove the tape and the rag.

“What is wrong with you! You can’t do this! Untie me right now!”

“Please listen to me first! And don’t talk too loud, you promised to me. The problem is that yesterday, according to accountability, I missed 50,000 dollars in staff materials in three years! They accused me that I have been stealing, I go today to try to solve all, and at some point they suggest to call the police, so I run as fast I can, but also managed to reach your laptop. Here… here it is!... with all my registers I can prove that I am innocent, but I need your password and the file’s path, and also someplace to hide myself from the police that is looking for me. Please help me! I’ll pay you somehow.”

I not only suspected from him, also sounds too stupid all this to me, so I exclaim to him:

“THAT’S YOUR PLAN!”

“Shhhh... please”

“Fuck off! HEELLP MEEmmmphmmph…” I try to scream but he hand gag me, and put again the rag in my mouth and the tape.

“Ok, I can’t trust in you Anne. So we’ll do it in the hard way”

***2.-Now I think this is serious***

He starts searching over all my room, and found out a lot of bandanas, later he got out of my room, meanwhile I do my best to release myself, but when I finally think I was getting results, he just run back here, and with some ropes that my dad keeps in the garage.

“Ok, you are too beautiful but too rude with everybody when you are not acting as a nice person, I know you don’t feel any respect for me but doesn’t matter, if you want get out quick you have to cooperate”

“Phommhkyu!” I scream angry to him. And he kneels in front of me and starts to tie my thigs together with a piece of rope.

“Fine, I’ll enjoy this anyway”

I try to resist but with the ankles and wrist still taped I can’t do too much. After he finish the thighs, he untapped my ankles and uses other piece of rope to retie them, and do the same with my wrists but in a crossed position. I try to fight but he is a lot stronger than me.

“Uff!.. You are sweating too, eh! Now I’ll tie your arms to your torso”

“Mmmphmmmm”

He then uses a long piece of rope to tie my arms to my body just below my breast, touching them by “accident” time by time, he finishes slipping the rope back to front in my left armpit, back my neck, and slipping it in my right arm pit now front to back and cinching it, flaunting my breast. Now he lay me on my bed, turns on the laptop, took of my gag but put his hand over my mouth.

“Now, tell me your password.” and he removes softly his hand.

“HEEELmmmph!” and he hand gagged me fast, then put me again the rag and the tape.

“Ok Anne, you ask for it”

“Humph humph humph humph”

I start to laugh behind my gag, the fact is that knowing who he is I don’t feel intimidated, I saw him as the same poor inoffensive freak and by now I don’t care if he goes to jail or not.

He took a long piece of rope, and start tying it in my ankles, then turns me on my stomach and suddenly he raises my feets and tie the remaining rope in my back’s rope, passing through my wrist’s rope, cinching it there, leaving me hogtied, so i protest

“Mmmmhh! mmmmh!”

“So, this is funny to you, eh? Let’s see how much can you laugh”

Then he starts to tickle me, in my feets, I laugh uncontrolled, I felt I can’t handle it, I start to struggling and squirming but he doesn’t stop till two minutes later.

“You’ll cooperate now? My laughing beauty?”

I don’t try to answer him, I am feeling nervous by now, the long tickle felt so bad, is a torture! I felt so helpless and vulnerable, and I saw him confident with no hesitation, all in charge. Meanwhile I want to run out of here but now he owns me. I don’t know what to do.

“Ok Anne, as you like”

He resumes the tickling. After a minutes my body hurts, I was sweating, I have fear, I feel that now my armor is open and I start to cry, he is the boss now.

“Not laughing anymore? Now you will help me?”

I nodded ‘yes’ desperately. Then he removes my gag and I told him my password, and guide him to get the files.

But outside the house, we hear a car, it was entering into the house.

“Oh no! Is my sister Amaya!” I say to him

Suddenly he put the rag in my mouth and taped my lips again, then he took from a side a bandana and blindfolded me.

“Keep quiet or you and your sister will have problems!” I nodded ‘yes’

I hear he took the ropes and stuff and turn off the lights, meanwhile I had confusing feelings about Robert, I saw him as a despicable person, but a part of me want he never release me, I can’t believe that I was thinking in that while he was worry about capturing my sister.
And my sister goes into my room…

***3.-Sis gets involved***

My sister is just like me, two years younger, just a little shorter and a little bit less slim than me. She was in a party and that’s why she came late in the night.

“HELLO! Anne I noticed that you just turn off the light. Stop pretending to be asleep”

Then she turns on the light and saws me hogtied, gagged, and blindfolded

“Oh my God! Anne! What happe… mmmph” Robert grabs her from behind, putting a hand over her mouth and the other in his back, using the same piece of pipe to fake it as a gun.

“I have a gun so don’t try anything. Just cooperate and you and your sister will be fine. Ok?” She nods ‘yes’, then he releases the hand from her mouth.

“You injured my sister? Or my girl Capry?”

“If with Capry you mean your dog, is fine, is too old, she doesn’t try even to bark me, and your sister is fine but she was hard to convince to cooperate, you are not make me ‘convince you' too. Right?”

“Yes! I cooperate! Please, can I untie my sister? Or at least remove her gag?”

“Of course not, but you can remove the blindfold if you want”

So Amaya removes my blindfold and looks me to the eyes, she was almost crying while I felt by now adapted to the situation.

“Anne, are you ok?” I nodded ‘yes’ with my head

“Took off your clothes!” Robert orders to Amaya

“What!?”

“Just obey”

Amaya reluctant took off their blouse, her long skirt and heels, showing to Robert her back all the time. Now she is only wearing her black bra and panties

“Can I keep my underwear?”

“Yes, but put this in your mouth and later put your hands behind your back” He throws a rag to her.

She obeyed, and Robert with ropes ties her hands into a crossed position, then her ankles, her thighs, and later her arms to her body, she was tied just like me before the hogtie. He took three pieces of duct tape and put them over her mouth.

“Mmmmph”

“Good girl! Well, the situation is that I need somewhere to sleep tonight, I’ll keep you and your sister tied up until tomorrow”

I could see how he tried to hide a grin in his face, I saw in his look that he was enjoying this and also he can´t apart the eyes from my sister’s body and my body, and that was starting to make fluctuate my feelings between feel shame, get me hot and feel jealous.

Robert carry my sister in arms, to put her into her room, he ties her feets to the bed structure, so she can’t escape.

He turn to my room, he unties my hogtied and, as my sister, secured with rope my feets to the bed structure. He slowly starts to toy with my hair... my face... my stomach... legs... breast.

“You are so beautiful, but I think we never really like each other. Well… I have to work with the files, I leave you with the same gift I let to your sister”

“Mmmmmh?”

He took a bandana and blindfold me, then he gave me a kiss over the tape and go out of the room.

It was a long night, I almost didn’t sleep, in part because the ropes, in part that I couldn’t stop thinking in all the countered feelings, that kept me thinking and imagining a lot of things.

In the morning, he came to my room, untie the rope that keeps my feets to the bed, took me in his arms and carry me to the living room, removes my blindfold and to my side was Amaya tied up too.

He brings too plates with the breakfast, removes our gags and he feed us both.

“Wait! Capry!” I say

“Don’t worry Anne, I already feed her”

“Bobby, do you got the numbers that you need?”

“What numbers? Bobby? You know him!?” asked Amaya, and Robert replied

“It´s a long story, she tells you later. No, I got nothing, I don’t understand what happened, I swear didn’t steal that money!”

“Look, I can help you. We go to the office, you apologize and we check your personal reports, I think maybe is something missing there”

“My reports! Haha there are nothing missing in my reports! This should be a trap. The best I can do is run away. I will get out here in the afternoon”

“PLEASE! Don’t be so arrogant! You are smart but you are just a technician, I think with my help we can help you to gr…mmmphh!” Robert hand gagged me, took the rag and put it in my mouth, later took the duct tape roll, and rolling over my head 5 times.

“I don’t need your advice. So shut up!”

“Bobby! she is trying to help you, keep the calm!”

“Someone else needs a gag too” Robert took the rag in his hand to gag Amaya too

“No… Please, that is not necessary, keep calm, we are not against you we jus..mmmph… HEEEEEELPH… mmmphmmmph” Robert failed for a moment in putting the gag in Amaya’s mouth because she was struggling, but finally he gagged her just like me. He was angry now, so Amaya and I stay quiet and still, we just stare each other time by time.

An hour later he came and angry ties us in a hogtied position. Put a hand in my butt and the other on my sister’s butt, and while we were moaning through our gags he says with a grin:

“This is the ‘good bye’ beautiful ladies, thanks for everything”

Then he took two bandanas and blindfolds us.

“MMMMPHH MMMMPHMM MMMMHH!!!” We scream through our gags by the desperation, we feel vulnerable and we can’t imagine how long we’ll stay like this, so we start to moan and struggle desperately.

He prepares himself to go, open the door and we hear:

“RAISE YOUR HANDS!!! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!!!”

It was the police!!! Apparently, all the "noises" since the last night got alerted the neighbors, but the no turning back point was the last Amaya's scream, so they call the police.

***Epilogue***

Days after, I heard Robert was in jail for all the laws he broke trying to escape from the problem with the money. The ironic part is that actually Robert didn’t stole anything, just was an iterative error he made all the time in his reports, so the error got accumulated through the years. Oh Bobby! what would have happened between us if you were less arrogant.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was really fun to read! Straightforward, a clear structure - well done!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, shame Robert ended up in jail or we could have had more
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Yes, good one! Enjoyed it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic