Customs (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Customs (M/M)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

“Dude, you left me waiting there for thirty minutes. You didn’t even answer the phone!”, Callum complained.

“I’m sorry, I was all tied up”.

“A simple message would have been enough”.

“No, really, I was tied up, physically”.

“What happened?”

“This j€rk here likes to tie me up all the time. It’s a fetish or something”. Mason pointed with his head to the muscled guy who just entered the living room.

“Hey, you’re his cousin, you know him. He can be a pest sometimes”. Cash, with his imposing frame and deep voice, intimidated the boy sitting on the couch, even though he was smiling. “Why didn’t you tell me you were supposed to meet him?”.

“You had me all gagged with my own shirt!”

“Oh, yeah”, Cash chuckled.

Callum stared at the college boys, trying to picture his cousin bound and gagged. The guy in question was wearing a basketball jersey and shorts. Even though he wasn’t near as muscled as his roommate, Mason had a toned body. All the outdoor activities left him with a nice tan that made an admirable contrast to his green eyes. He had always been the pretty boy of the family. However, he managed to keep a masculine, yet boyish look, with his longish, curly, brown hair. Cash, on the other hand, was much paler, with close-shaven, dirty blond hair. He was clad in just his shorts, for it was a hot day, showing his statuesque physique.

Being it a Friday afternoon, they had no worries. Callum decided to hang around at his cousin’s place, spending most of the afternoon playing video games and drinking. The games slowly turned more and more competitive, especially between the roommates, until they reached their climax.

“WTF was that!”, Mason cried, jumping off his seat.

“Hey, careful with the controller”, Cash said, picking it off the floor.

“That was cheating”.

“No, it wasn’t”.

“Callum, tell him”.

“Don’t mind me”.

“You’re always such a sore loser”, the muscled guy retorted.

“F**k you, man!”, Mason stormed out to the kitchen to get another beer, accidentally kicking Cash’s, spilling it all over the floor.

“That’s it”, Cash claimed as he stood up.

“S#it!”.

Mason dashed, trying to make it to the door when he was tackled by his huge roomie. Cash was already armed with a coil of rope and was struggling with Mason to get his hands behind his back. The pretty boy put up quite a fight, more than he usually would, probably because he had public now. Nonetheless, he ended up with his wrists tied up.

“Here we go again”, Mason said, hanging his head in defeat. Clerarly, he had lost, so he decided to just let his roomie do his thing. He was too tired anyway.

Cash had used a long rope, so, after binding the wrists, he still had enough to tie them to the ankles, putting Mason in a tight, though not really uncomfortable, hogtie.

“See what I have to deal with every day?”, Cash asked Callum, who was quite amused.

“Oh, poor thing. I’m the one trussed up!”.

“You’re getting too moody”. The large guy was now digging his fingers under his captive’s arms, causing explosive laughter.

“Get off my pits, a$$hole!”, Mason managed to say when Cash slowed his pace. The result, of course, was of the captor to double the effort.

Cash was sitting on the floor, holding his captive in his arms, embracing him, with each hand tickling the armpit of the opposite side. Occasionally, he used a hand to lift Mason’s jersey and dig into his belly button.

Callum watched the whole show until both guys were exhausted and panting, especially Mason.

“That’s cute. How long have you been dating?”

“What? Nmphh”, Mason’s reply was cut short by his captor’s large hand.

“About six months, now”, Cash answered with a snicker.

The larger guy’s grip was so strong, Mason couldn’t even shake his head. However, his denial was clear by his groaning.

“I’m sorry (he’s not gonna let this go for weeks), It’s seven months. I guess time flies when you’re having a ball, or two”, Cash chuckled, as he slapped his captive in the groin, making his grunt loudly. “Hand me that bandanna, would ya”.

“Are you gagging him?”. Not that it would make any difference. Callum was enjoying the show way too much and was glad to cooperate.

“Yeah, I would rather use duct tape, but I don’t wanna mess with his beautiful locks”, the captor said, playing with Mason’s hair.

The gagging was quick and efficient. Mason knew by now that any resistance was futile. After that, Cash took his prisoner in his arms and carried him to Mason’s bedroom.

“How long are you keeping him like that?”

“Well, he’s tired now. He always takes a nap after we play, then I release him. Unless you wanna play with him for a while”.

Mason, who was now laying on his bed, groaned in protest.

“No, it’s ok, I have to go now. There’s a lot I have to talk about with the family. See ya”.

The bound boy protested again before he was left alone, and the door was closed. Great, some long, embarrassing explanations were now on the horizon for him, but at the moment, he was exhausted. He’d worry about that later.

When Mason woke up, he was already untied, as usual. He took a shower and met his roomie on the couch.

“Thanks for that, you j€rk”.

“Don’t worry, he knows I was kidding”.

“Thanks”, Mason was being reluctantly sincere this time.

“Hey, you ready? Pat will be here in five”.

“Yep”.

And so, another Friday night was waiting for the young men.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Nice and short, I had fun with this one. Nice, that the bondage was only a side-thing, with the main focus on the way these two live together.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story; Mason and Cash are definitely having much fun together :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Hi.
I appreciate the comments [mention]FelixSH[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention].
I just wanted to take a snapshot of guys used to these games.
squirrel wrote: 2 years ago Mason and Cash are definitely having much fun together
Cash sure is :lol:
Best regards
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

What a nice, and horny, short story! I'd certainly like to read more written like this! 😛😛
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic