My new Babysitter (F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

And again. Everyone has 4 votes. Please choose one from each category. You can change every time.

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Tied in costume: Teletubby
4%
Horse
6%
Bear
5%
Chicken
3%
Elephant
No votes
Tied up: Kyle and Andrew (friend)
9%
Kyle and Jean (friend)
6%
Kyle and Steve (brother)
5%
Kyle
6%
Tied by: Dad
3%
Lucy (Babysitter)
13%
Mum
7%
Sister
5%
Tied how: normally on the ground
3%
to a chair
6%
hogtied
14%
tied together
6%

Total votes: 117

Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My new Babysitter (F/m)

Post by Gil »

My new Babysitter (F/m)

Hey everyone. Here is the story of the last vote. I apologize for taking so long and thanks to all who voted. In this vote, everyone has 4 votes again. I will go by the order of votes in the categories, if there is more than one to choose from, such as: two are tied, then there are two different costumes. If you want to vote, feel free to do so. Have fun with the story:

This story happened some weeks after the escape room. Back when I was tied up by the burglars, my parents thought that I should have a babysitter when I would otherwise be home alone. I thought it was a good idea, too, because I was now a little afraid to be home alone. My parents hired a young woman. Her name was Lucy, she was 26 years old, had blonde long hair, blue eyes, was 5'7" tall, and was studying marine biology in Seattle. On weekends she was almost always at her parents' home in our village. She earned some extra money by babysitting. The first time she babysat me was a month after the break-in. We liked each other immediately. Now she was supposed to take care of me on a Saturday evening from 6 pm until the next day in the afternoon around 3 pm because my parents wanted to go with my siblings to visit my uncle and his family. I didn't particularly feel like it and since Lucy had time, I was allowed to stay home with her.

Saturday came and I was looking forward to spending time with Lucy. I walked around all day in a white t-shirt, blue sweatpants, and black socks. I sat on my bed and was on my laptop on my favorite TuG sites. I heard the doorbell ring and looked at the clock: 5:55 pm.
"That must be Lucy." I thought happily.
I put the laptop aside and walked downstairs. Lucy was already chatting with my mom in the kitchen when I walked in. Lucy was wearing a green t-shirt, blue jeans, white shoes, and white socks.
"Good, then you know about everything, Lucy. And thanks for your time." My mother grinned at Lucy.
"No problem, Mrs. Cooper. I didn't have anything planned anyway and I can study here anyway." Lucy replied with a smile.
"Hey, Lucy. How are you?", I greeted her when I came in.
"Oh, hey Kyle. I'm good, thanks. How are you?" She asked with a grin.
"Me too, thanks." I replied.
"Okay, you two. We will drive now. Lucy knows about everything. You guys have a good time. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." She said with a grin and left the house.
"Alright, I'll put my stuff in your sister's room. That's where I'm sleeping tonight. Why don't you go ahead and get the menu from the pizza place and we'll order something, okay?" She asked me.
"Sure, I will." I said with a smile.

Lucy nodded and went upstairs. After about 15 minutes she came back down. We ordered pizza and watched TV while we ate. Afterward, she threw the boxes in the trash and we continued to watch. And then she asked me something I never expected.
"How long have you liked TuG's?" She asked out of the blue, looking at me.
"W...W...WHAT?" I looked at her with wide eyes.
"Your laptop was on your bed. I was about to close it when I saw the pages, so I read a bit." She replied.
"Damn. I forgot to close it." I thought to myself.
My face turned bright red and I looked to the side a little ashamed.
"I've been fascinated by it for as long as I can remember." I said quietly.
"You have nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone has their interests. This is right up your alley. Have you been tied up a lot?" She wanted to know while smiling at me.
"Yes, quite often. By my brother, my sister, a friend of mine, sometimes by my mother." I answered her.
"Ah, I see some of them know about it. Do you want to be tied up then?"
"WAIT. NOW? FOR SURE" I asked excitedly.
"Sure, why not. I don't have anything better to do. And I'll make you a deal. If you manage to escape in two hours, I'll let you tie me up. If not, you stay tied up as long as I want and I have enough time to learn." She said with a smile.
"Okay, I'm in." I replied to her. "Come with me." I added smiling.

We went to my room and I showed her the things under my bed. We took out the crate and the bag. We opened both and she was amazed.
"WOW. That's what I call a collection. And you seem to like wearing a costume with it. Well, let me see what would go well." she said and started rummaging in the crate.
"Good, I think you'll look soooooo cute in it." She laughed and held the dog costume out to me: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a3/ef/86 ... 9d50c8.jpg
It was like this one, but only for kids. The zipper was on the backside with attached mittens, no shoe covers, and a stuffed tail. She left the collar of the costume in the chest. I took the costume and went to the bathroom to change and Lucy was going to get everything ready that she needed. In the bathroom, I used the toilet and stripped down to my boxers so it wouldn't be so warm and put the costume on. I zipped up the back and put the hood on. Then I left the bathroom and went back to mine, but Lucy wasn't there anymore.
“LUCY?” I cried.
"I’m in your sister’s room!" Lucy called from Emily's room, where she was also sleeping.
I went into the room and stood in front of Lucy. There were lots of ropes on the floor. I think all the ones I had in my bag. Also, there was my new pump-up gag that my dad had ordered but I had paid for it because I liked it very much in the escape room.
"Was she going to mummify me with ropes?" I thought.
"OHHH MYYY GOD. YOU LOOK SOOOO CUTE I WAS HOPING." She said so full of euphoria.
"Thank you." I smiled with a slightly red face. "Do you need all the ropes?" I asked her.
"Not yet. Let me surprise you." She said to me. "Then come over here, clasp your hands in front of you palm to palm, and put your hands in your mittens." She prompted me.
"In front? Don't make it too easy for me." I said snootily and grinned.
I was going to regret this.
"Haha, don't think I will go easy on you just because you're younger." She replied with a grin.
I did as she asked and clasped my hands in my mittens in front of me. She took a 10-yard rope and wrapped half of it around my hands over and over and three times between them. Then she wrapped it around my waist to secure my hands to my body. She knotted it tightly behind my back. The way she tied my hands, she knew exactly what she was doing. While she fetched a new rope, I tested my bound hands. The rope was tight and left only a little room for movement. I had no chance to escape without help. I didn't think she was that good at it. She held another 10-yard rope in her hand and tied it around my ankles and in between. With another 10-yard rope, she tied my knees together, above and below, like my ankles. With a 25-yard rope, she tied my entire upper body, from my shoulders to my elbows. Now and then she tied a knot to keep the rope in place. There wasn't much room to move.
"Good, almost done. So, how is it?" Lucy wanted to know.
"Tight, but it doesn't hurt." I replied.
"Perfect. Then add the gag so you don't disturb me while I'm studying." She winked at me.
She took the pump-up gag in her hand and I opened my mouth. She put the not yet inflated balloon in my mouth and made it tight behind my head, around the hood. Then she pumped up the balloon until my mouth was filled like it was in the Escape Room. She pulled the tube off and laid me on the floor.
"Done." She smiled at me.
She laid me on the floor, took out my camera, and took a few pictures. As usual. She must have found the camera in my room.
"I'm starting to feel like a bondage model when everyone is taking pictures of me." I thought to myself.
"Don't worry, no one will see them. I'll print them out for you right now so you don't forget you lost, HAHA." She Laughed.
"mmpphh mpphh." I nodded my head.
"Well you now have until 22:15 to escape or you're mine." Grinned she. "Your time starts... NOW."
I began to squirm on the floor. Of course, I wanted to see if there was anything I could do to loosen the ropes a bit and get more slack. But after about 15 minutes it became exhausting. Lucy had done a great job. She was sitting at my sister's desk studying for college. Now and then she would look at me and be amused by my attempt to get free. Tying her up was already a good incentive. For the next 15 minutes, I lay quietly to recover a bit. I looked around to find something I could use to free myself. This time I wanted to escape to tie up Lucy. After all the times I had been tied up, I wanted to tie someone up for a change. I sat up and tried to untie the ropes around my knees. Luckily, she had placed the knot so that I could just reach it. But with the mittens over my hands, it wasn't easy to untie the knot. After another 15 minutes, I managed to untie the knot and began to take pressure off my knees. Lucy noticed this and turned to me.
"Oh. I wasn't expecting that. Now it's getting interesting." She said with a grin and watched me for a while.
Half the time was up, but my knees were finally free. I pushed my knees outward to get to my feet, but since my hands were tied around my waist, I couldn't reach them. I tried to stand up, which I was able to do after a few attempts. I looked around the room to find something I could use to loosen the ties. I found nothing in my sister's room and hopped into my room. Lucy followed me and watched me. I opened all the drawers and doors but found nothing that could help me. It took time because my upper body was still very immobile. I hopped back out and went to my brother's room. Lucy looked around my room for a while. In my brother's room, I opened all the drawers and doors and found a pocket knife. I looked at the clock. I still had half an hour left.
"Perfect, now I have another chance." I thought to myself.
I took out the blade and tried to untie a knot. I didn't want to cut anything, because now I had to pay for everything myself in case something broke, so I would learn to be careful with my things. I managed to untie the knot on my feet. I wiggled with my feet and they were free in no time. Now the hands and upper body. I still had 20 minutes to go.
“I just cut it off. I still have more than enough ropes in stock” I thought to myself.
I tried to twist the knife so that I could free my hands, but it fell off several times. Lucy stood in the doorway watching me with a grin. Finally, I managed to cut a piece of rope and free my hands. But it took time. I untied the rest of the rope that was still around my waist. I had almost made it. Only my upper body remained. At that moment, I heard Lucy.
"Time's up." She said.
I turned around and looked at the clock. 10:15 pm.
"Damn. So close." I thought disappointedly and put the knife down on the bed.
"I'm impressed, Kyle. I didn't think you'd make it this far. Respect. But still, you lost." She said happily.
"mmphh mmph mmppphh." I nodded and looked down at the ground a little disappointed. After so much effort, yet not accomplished.
"Come on, let's go back to Emily's room." She said to me.
I nodded to her. Before we went back, we locked everything up again as if nothing had happened. Lucy took the ropes with her. Once in the room, she took as many ropes as I could untie.
"Good, you know what's coming now, don't you?" She asked me.
"Mmpphh." I nodded. She would tie me up again and immobilize me.
And that's exactly what she did. She tied me up again, just as she had done before. It took about 15 minutes and I have completely tied up. She laid me down on the bed.
"Perfect. I'll get everything ready for the night now. Have fun, little dog." she winked at me.
I heard her going into my room, probably preparing something there. I was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling.
"Man, that was close. If it wasn't for the mittens, I would have made it." I thought to myself.
I sat up and looked at myself in the mirror.
"Well, at least I look kind of cute." I thought and had to laugh.
At that moment Lucy came in.
"Well come on then." She said to me.
"Mppphh." I nodded and hopped after her to my room.
When we got there, I saw that my sleeping bag was on my bed. The zipper on the side was already open. She must have seen it in my closet when I was searching my room for a knife or something. There were 4 10-yard ropes in front of my bed and the rope I had cut up. I guess that was my spot for the night.
"Well, let's get you to sleep. It's getting late." She grinned at me.
She took me and put me in the sleeping bag. She zipped it up and only my head peeked out. Then she took the ropes and started tying up the sleeping bag. She tied one rope around my ankles. Another above my knees and one slightly above my hips. The last of the 4 ropes she tied around my torso. The rope I had cut was almost severed in the middle. She tied one piece around the rope at my feet and then around the wooden beam at the foot of the bed. Then she tied the other piece to the back of the rope that was tied around my torso and tied it to the wooden beam at the head of the bed. When she was finished, she took a step back.
"Okay, try to move." She said to me.
"Mpphhh mmpphh." I nodded to her.
I tried to move as wildly as I could, but I didn't have much room to move. I could move back and forth a little, but that was about it. I couldn't fall out of bed. I immediately felt warm and stopped.
"Perfect. Have a good night then. See you tomorrow my little dog." She winked at me with a smile.
"Mpphh mpphh." I tried to say goodnight.
She left my room and turned out the light. I was still able to quickly look at the clock. It was 10:50 pm. I relaxed and tried to enjoy the situation. I had never been tied up in my sleeping bag before. Even more so in my dog costume. But I was enjoying the situation. Tied up by my babysitter. It was warm but bearable.
"By now I can already choose who I want to be tied up by," I thought to myself and had to grin.
At the same time, I thought about the gag in my mouth. It was surprisingly comfortable and didn't hurt. And due to the warmth of the sleeping bag and the escape attempt, I was appropriately tired. It was good that my hands were tied in front of me. So this should not be a problem. And it didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

The next morning I was awakened by Lucy.
“Hey, little dog. Do you sleep well?" I opened my eyes and looked at her.
"mmpphh." I mumbled into my gag, still very sleepy, and nodded.
"Good, you must have been really tired. By the time I checked again at 11:15 pm and you were asleep." She smiled.
I looked at the clock. It was exactly 10:00 in the morning.
"A good 11 hours of sleep." I thought to myself.
"Do you need to go to the bathroom?" She asked me.
"Mpphh." I shook my head.
"Okay, let's get you out of bed then." She said to me.
She untied the rope from the floor and the top wooden beam. That was it. I thought she was going to get me out of the sleeping bag, but she didn't. She grabbed me and carried me down to the kitchen. Fortunately, I didn't weigh much. She sat me down on the chair where there was already a plate of toast and fried eggs and a glass of orange juice. She reconnected the hose to the gag, deflated the balloon, and removed the gag.
"That feels good to finally be able to talk again." I said directly.
"Haha, I bet it does. I'll help you eat then." She said and started feeding me.
It wasn't uncomfortable for me at all. By now I was almost used to being tied up. It tasted very good. She knew how to cook. When everything was ready, she put the plate and the glass in the dishwasher.
"So. Shall we watch some TV?" She asked me.
"Yes, with pleasure." I replied. "When are you going to let me out of here?", I added.
"Then, when I want." Was her answer.
She took me in her arms again, picked up the gag and we went into the living room. She sat me down on the sofa and stood right next to my feet. She turned on the TV and we watched TV. After about an hour, I looked at her.
"Can you get me out of this sleeping bag? It's really warm in here." I asked her.
"No." She said.
"Please, Lucy." I asked again.
"No. And if you keep asking, the gag will go back to where it was before." She said and looked at me.
"Come on, please." I begged again.
"Just because you dressed like a dog doesn't mean you have to beg like one." She said, stood up, and gagged me again, just like before. "I warned you." she added.
"MMPPPHHH MMMPPHHH." That was again all I could say.
"I didn't mean to listen." I thought to myself.
We watched TV for another hour or so. It was now a little after 12 o'clock.
"Oh yeah, I almost forgot." She got up and walked up the stairs.
I sat up straight and waited for her to come back. It wasn't 10 minutes before she was back. She was holding 4 photos in her hand.
"Here, I promised you." She said with a grin.
The photos showed me tied up in the dog costume and one asleep in a sleeping bag.
"I'll take these to your room." She said and went back upstairs.
She came right back down to me in the living room.
"Okay. I think that's enough. I'm going to untie you now, okay?" She asked me.
"Mppphh." I nodded in agreement.
She came over to me and started untying the ropes around the sleeping bag. After 10 minutes, they were loose and she pulled me out of the sleeping bag. Then she began to loosen the other ropes. After another 10 minutes I was completely free and the gag was out again. I stretched a few times.
"Finally, I can move freely," I said.
"And how was it?" Lucy wanted to know.
"Great. I would have loved to escape and tie you up, but it was great that way, too." I said to her with a grin.
"Yeah, I'll take your word for that. Maybe next time." She winked at me.
"Do you think we can do this more often?" I asked happily.
"Sure, why not. It was fun and I got to learn well." She replied with a grin.
"Great. I'll break out then, haha." I said happily.
"Well, we'll see about that. But for now, go get changed and freshen up. I'll stow everything away in time." She said to me.
I did as she said and went to the bathroom with new clothes. I took off the costume and put it aside. After that, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and used the toilet. Then I put on a new pair of boxers, black socks, blue jeans, and a black t-shirt. I took the costume and put it in the crate in my room and slid it under my bed. Lucy had put everything away as she said. I walked down the stairs and we watched TV for the remaining 2 hours until my family returned. Lucy drove home and I showed them the pictures.
"Well, you guys had a great weekend." My dad laughed.
"Oh yeah, I almost got away with it and got to tie them up." I said with a smile.
"Well, better luck next time." My mum laughed, too.
I went back to my room and started playing PS3. I was looking forward to the next time tie-up adventures with Lucy.
This was only the first time I was tied up by lucy. There will be more stories with Lucy as my Babysitter. Stay excited.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
ES96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ES96 »

Oh man, I wished I was his Babysitter :D
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great story again. Kyle is probably the easiest babysitting job on earth. Just tie him up and you got the whole day for yourself :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Thank you both :) Yeah, The Babysitter hasn't much to do :D
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Wonderful story! Wish I could have had Lucy as a babysitter when I was younger.
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Corn Boy wrote: 2 years ago Wonderful story! Wish I could have had Lucy as a babysitter when I was younger.
haha, yeah me too :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic