The Cool Girls' Club (mostly F*/F*) - Farewell

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 072: Memories XXVII - Indian Girls Gagged

Caleigh had tied the knot tighter than she had ever tied it before. That red bandana cleave gag was nice and secure, and that sock was in the mouth well. Tape wouldn't be necessary. Soon, her victim was hogtied.

It was another day from the recently passed summer, and Caleigh Rondell wore a red plaid shirt, blue jeans, and cowboy boots. The victim was herself, as she was hoping to bait her brothers and cousin Carl into kidnapping her sister, Eva, and cousin Olivia. She knew it would work, as Olivia would sometimes be hasty in binding others.

Caleigh had worked out a self-hogtie, and now she was stuck on the barn floor. Thankfully, no animals were in this small and particular barn anymore, and Caleigh didn't fear for other living things.

"Well, well," Carl walked in, "I see you've been roped up a bit. I'll have to go pay our sisters a visit."
"Mmm hmmm," Caleigh moaned in agreement.
"Ken and I will get them."

Caleigh never did see what happened to them, but she soon heard the sounds of two moaning girls being led into the barn. Two girls dressed as Indian princesses were soon tied up much more securely and hogtied next to Caleigh, and Caleigh got untied. Caleigh laughed as she saw the stuffed cleave gags on her sister and cousin.

When Ken and Carl had left, Caleigh rolled them both over and looked at them.

"That's the first and last time I will pull that off!"
"Hmmm?"
"I faked my kidnapping so you two would get it!"
"Hmph!"

Caleigh knew revenge would come soon.

=================================================================================

"Grmmmppphhhh!" Janie groaned into her vicious gag and bondage.

Poor Janie was roped in every way imaginable... wrists, forearms, elbows, breasts, waist/crotch, ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. A blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief gagged her underneath the 8 layer duct tape gag. Socks had been pulled over her arms. Her red bandana headband had been slipped over her eyes to blindfold her.

"You tied her up good!" Trent laughed.
"I tried. Thanks for putting her in the chest for me."
"For you, honey, it was a pleasure."

Amanda hunched over Jenny. Her jean shorts and purple plaid short sleeve shirt made her look cowgirl like, although the purple bandana headband made her look like Janie's crazy best friend. She was the cowgirl who had nabbed Indian Janie.

"Now, what about your other sister?"
"Lauren?"
"No, smart @$$, the other sister!"
"Yikes! Calm down!"
"You and your goofy sense of humor. Of course I mean Lauren!"

At that moment, Lauren walked in. She had on purple trainers, a purple sports bra, and a white headband holding her hair, which was naturally in a bun... It was clearly hot outside!

"Did somebody call me?"
"No," Amanda retorted.
"Yes," Trent said simultaneously as he quickly closed the chest.
"What's in that?"
"Usual assortment of junk."
"You contradicted each other. You really expect me to believe that you didn't put Janie or Joyce in that chest, and the other is probably the one banging in the closet?"
"What closet?" Trenton asked.
"Look, screwball," Lauren laughed as grabbed Amanda and held her tightly, "You know I'm right."
"Who's Joyce?"
"Let's go, 'Manda."
"Trenton Patterson!" Amanda sneered under her breath as she was dragged away.

"Now, Amanda, let's just enjoy this, sweetheart."
"Trenton is such an annoying clown."
"I am a lucky sister."
"And I am a lucky bride-to-be!"
"That you are. Luckier than me."
"You're getting hitched too!"
"Yeah, but Trent's the best brother ever! I lose him, and you gain him!"
"He's so much fun, but he is so amazingly mature when need be."
"He really is."
"Lauren, it's Janie in the trunk."
"I figured."

Amanda was bound at her wrists, elbows, breasts, waist/crotch, ankles, and thighs and hogtied from ankles to harness. She knew what was next.

"Open wide!"
"Mmmmmmm!" she got her own black ball gag with blue straps.
"Good night!" Lauren shoved her bandana headband down as a blindfold.
"Trenty! Hold up for a minute. I wanna come in peacefully."
"OK then."
"Lemme see... Hi sis!" Lauren opened the trunk.
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"
"Looking good!"
"Mmmmmmmmmmm!"
"Have fun!" Lauren shut the trunk again.
"Well!"
"And lemme see here...," she opened the closet, "Of course! Hi other sis!"
"Grmph!" Joyce moaned from a strappado.

Joyce, wearing blue jean shorts and a pink polo, had her ankles, thighs, wrists, and elbows bound. A rope ran from her elbows to the closet shelf above. She was drooling from having her forest green ball gag in her mouth, and a pink bandana blindfolded her.

"Hmmmmmmpppppp!"
"Good job, bro!" and Lauren shut the door.
"That's it?!"
"What?"
"No revenge or chiding?"
"No, you did a good job. Now, excuse me, but I have a future sister-in-law to tickle!"
"And I have a sister to tickle!"

=================================================================================

"Is this 'Cowgirl Jenny' instead of 'Pirate Jenny'?" asked Nichole with a laugh.
"Because you're hogtied?"
"By a girl wearing jean shorts, a button-up shirt, and a matching cowboy bandana? Yes!"

Jenny was indeed dressed as a cowgirl, with blue jeans, a button-up short sleeve pink plaid shirt, and a pink bandana neckerchief. She even had used a lasso to grab Nichole. It was quite indeed like a western.

Nichole had on pale blue trainers, a navy blue t-shirt, and a pale blue kerchief bandana. Bound by a cowboy, clearly Nichole was the Indian. She was on her bed and nicely tied. Her arms were boxtied behind her and held in by a breast harness, and her ankles and thighs were tied. A rope from her ankles to her harness hogtied her.

"Hmmmm"
"Thinking?"
"Yes, but my mind is made up!"
"Nomphhh!" Nichole got an orange rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief as a gag.
"Best sister ever!"
"Mmmm hmmm!"

They were unimaginably good friends.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Woot! Welcome back!! I have missed you and your stories!
Last edited by hafnermg 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Thank you, as always!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 073: Memories XXVIII - Cowgirl Gagged

Jenny, that night, at bedtime, had the same outfit from earlier in the day: blue jean shorts, a pink plaid button up shirt, and a pink bandana neckerchief.

Nichole, the captor, still looked like... Nichole... with black trainers, a black t-shirt, and a black bandana headband.

"You deserve to sleep in this."
"I'm game, Nichole. Do what you want!"
"I think I shall do what I want."

Nichole went first for a combination wrist bond and waist/crotch rope by using one of her long ropes. She went to the gag next with a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief and then duct taped Jenny's face several times.

Nichole then went for the elbow ropes and breast harness to pin Jenny further before laying her on the bed on her stomach. Nichole spread out Jenny's legs and ran rope from each ankle to the respective bed leg. Then, naturally, she used Jenny's neckerchief to blindfold her.

"I love this girl," Nichole said as she photographed her victim. She then posed for a selfie and uploaded it to their private groups, as she always did.

Memories were made to last.

================================================================

"Well, this will be a fun night!" Hannah smiled.
"Why?" asked Joy.
"Because I'm going to be tied up! Duh, Joy!"
"This is news to me!"
"Well, let's do it then!"

Hannah was ready for it as she wore blue trainers, a red tank-top, and a blue bandana headband, with her hair held by a blue ponytail. She put her hands behind her back and eagerly awaited her bondage.

Joy, her captor, was quite ready to be her captor. She was in a purple skirt, pink blouse, and purple kerchief bandana. She held some of her purple rope in her fingers.

"Bring it on!"
"I will!"

Joy and Hannah happily chatted about various things while Joy roped Hannah's wrists, elbows, breasts, waist, ankles, and thighs. Joy took it slowly and carefully to make sure Hannah was comfortable. Then Joy grabbed a gag.

"Ready?"
"I sure am! Best part!"
"No return!"
"Mmmmmm!" Hannah got an orange rubber ball threaded with a black bandana.
"One more part!"
"Mmmmph!" Joy wrapped 4 layers of duct tape around Hannah's head.
"Perfect!" Joy took a selfie with her friend.
"Mmm hmmm!"

"I am blessed you came back into my life! Everyone, even me, is spontaneous; no one asks for this,.."

While Joy was prating on, Hannah saw a shadow behind. "Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmph!" Hannah moaned and motioned, but Joy didn't catch on!

"Mmmmph!"

===============================================================

"B!+c#e$," Caleigh thought to herself from her compromised state.

The Indians indeed had gotten revenge. Caleigh, in blue jeans, cowboy boots, and a white button-up blouse with her hair in a black ponytail, was tightly bound and gagged. Ropes bound her ankles, knees, thighs, wrists, forearms, elbwos, elbows, breasts, and waist. A black ball gag with red straps silenced her.

That wasn't the issue though. The bigger problem was that she was hanging upside down from a tree branch (albeit only dangling inches off the ground) while her sister and cousin tickled her ribs. Caleigh was defenseless.

She wanted to mutilate them.

"Mmmmmm!"

When the tickling was done, Caleigh was lowered to the ground and hogtied before being blindfolded with a black bandana. With that, the cowgirl was left to escape her imprisonment, as she usually did.

================================================================

"Joy Fredericks, be good!" a small piece of duct tape went over her lips.
"Mmm hmmm!" Joy nodded.

Joy said nothing as she entered a new world of bondage as she never had experienced if before. Joy felt pieces of fabric binding her wrists, elbows, chest, waist, feet, ankles, knees, and thighs. Then the tape came off and one of her own blue rubber balls, threaded with a white handkerchief, gagged her. Joy knew who had done.

"My, I have never done that to my own child before!" Joy's mother laughed.
"Mmmm hmmmm!" Joy smiled and laughed.
"Now, how do you do it? Do you usually get blindfolded?"
"Mm hmm!"
"OK," Mrs. Fredericks used a handkerchief to blindfold each one.
"And, based on what I saw, you take photographs?"
"Mmmm hmmm!"
"OK, I guess you share them with friends, but I will leave it to you."
"Nkk ooo!"
"How many friends do you play with?"
"Ah ha!" Joy and Hannah giggled.
"My girl sure has friends who make her happy! Good nighhhttt!"

With that, the light turned out, and Joy and Hannah were left bound, gagged, and blindfolded and to have an amazing adventure together.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 074: Memories XXIX - The 1st Summer TUG Olympic Games

"We need rules," Janie stated plainly to her siblings and "sibling" and friends.

The group consisted of Janie, Lauren, Trenton, Joyce, Amanda, and Ashley. They were laying out the competitions and rules for the first ever "TUG Olympics" as Trenton had named them. It was going to be a series of TUG themed games to brighten up their summer even more.

They had even chosen some of the competitions: the crawl, escape challenge, fastest binder, and hopping race. They, being very creative, came up with more.

So, of course, the first to volunteer was Janie, who was volunteered by her brother to try the crawl. Janie, in her red trainees, socks, sneakers, tank top, ponytail, and bandana headband was grabbed and trussed. He bound her ankles, thighs, wrists, elbows, breasts, and waist and gagged her with a sock and a handkerchief cleave gag and strips of red duct tape. It was overkill, but Trent wouldn't miss an opportunity.

Amanda then attacked Ashley while Lauren took Joyce. Both were tied and gagged the same; but Joyce had blue jeans and a pink polo, and Ashley had jean shorts, an orange t-shirt, and an orange bandana headband. The girls were lined up by the front door and had to squirm to the pool bathroom, which was part of the guest suite where Joyce slept at the back of the house.

"On your mark, get set, go!" Trent ordered.

Lauren filmed the competition while Amanda and Trent observed and made sure nothing dirty happened. It was a measure to really see who was the fastest squirmed, and small Joyce was quite agile and pulled ahead. Joyce had this one covered start to finish as she finished the crawl before Janie reached the bedroom.

With this, the girls were brought back to the living room, and Trent added Lauren to their number of victims, so binding and gagging her the same. Next, each got a matching handkerchief blindfold. Janie moaned a lot throughout as she wanted to be the captor. After checking the knots to be sure that (1) escape was reasonably east and (2) everything was equal, Amanda started the clock.

Joyce's girl scout days came into handy as she again was a runaway winner in this competition. But, given the severity of the binding, it rook her 20 minutes to win. With a mischievous grin, she pumped her fists and let out a whoop. She then proceeded to attack Janie and Ashley redid their bindings.

Instinctively, Amanda did the same to Lauren. Poor Lauren, wearing black trainers, a black sports bra (ready for sweaty fun), and a black headband with her hair in a bun held by a black ponytail, was captured. The three captives were then hogtied from ankles to harnesses and abandoned, but left with a chance to escape. Their gags now rubber balls threaded with handkerchiefs.

"Let's go eat some ice cream. I think Joyce is already the TUG-lympic Master," Trent concluded.
"I like this idea!" Amanda agreed.
"That. Was. So. Much. FUN!" Joyce excitedly shared her joy with... Joy!
"Was it that good?"
"Oh, Amanda, they were both exhilarating. It was amazing."
"Why? I have never seen you so excited over a TUG before."
"Because I am surrounded by talented athletes, and for once my size and lack of athletic talent didn't matter."
"Hmm?"
"TUGs are the one thing where I can compete with you! I'm not a great swimmer like you all are because I'm so much shorter; I don't play softball or basketball; I don't go to the gym or out running several times per week."
"That... makes me happy to be your friend."
"I get to be the brother you never had," Trent realized.
"You sure do... now get scooping little bro!" Joyce pushed him.
"All right, all right!"
"Next round will definitely be our turn!"
"Oh, it will be yours for sure, if not mine as well for tying them all back up like that!"
"Now, Joyce, I know what happened to your parents, but I'm confused by it... not trying to dig up bad memories."
"My dad was 51 when I was born, and my mom was 34. To put it plainly, my dad got old when I was still very little."
"That explains it... I'm glad we have been here for you, and I hope we continue to be helpful."
"Mmmmmmm... strawberry ice cream goes best with a scoop of friendship!"

After the ice cream was consumed, the trio returned to the living room to survey the carnage. All 3 girls were still helpless and struggling but making headway. They were pretty effective ties even if not done tightly, so escape was time consuming even if possible. Lauren was the closest to getting free from her imprisonment, and Ashley appeared to have not tried much at all.

"All right, I will be nice now!" Trent announced, "Who wants to go against me in the hopping race?"
"I will!"
"MMMMMM!" Janie habitually volunteered, always liking a chance to squash her brother.
"Well, first, the fastest binder so that those in that race are already tied!"
"We only need tied legs for that one," Amanda noted.
"I know, but there might be a break in between the two."
"Ohhhhh... you're on!"
"Great!" Joyce cheered.
"Ugggggghhhhhh... holy $#i+," Lauren gasped as she pulled the ball out, "I am not being the captive again! Noooo waaaaaayyyyyyy! No f***ing way!"
"Tight?"
"Escaping is harder than accepting imprisonment and enjoying the helplessness!"
"Well, then you're the winner of the 'extreme escape.'"
"You're tallying this $#i+?"
"Of course."
"Ultra-competitive dork."
"Don't call my little bro that!" Joyce defended.
"Oh, playing that game... I volunteer to kidnap Joyce in the 'fastest tier'!"
"Well!" Joyce frowned.
"Well?!"
"OK!" Joyce quickly smiled.

In 30 minutes, Janie and Ashley had freed themselves. A stream of "F***," "Holy $#i+," "B@$+@rds," and more flowed from both girl's mouths. Amanda got quite annoyed.

"Look, you three, quit being such crybabies and ruining what has besides spending an extra hour tied up been a fun afternoon!"
"Ummmmm...," Janie stumbled.
"You know I'm right, Amanda walked right up to her.

Amanda's height difference to Janie was apparent. Dressed in purple trainers, purple socks and sneakers, a purple t-shirt, and a purple bandana headband, Amanda was clearly Janie's friend. The look on her face showed absolutely zero fear. She pushed Janie back a step.

"Want to tie me to see if you're a faster kidnapper than Lauren and Ashley?"
"You know it," Janie hugged her best friend.
"I love you, Janie."
"Shut up, and let's move," Lauren laughed at them.

"OK, the rules are that you must use rope to bind the person here, here, here, here, and here," Trent pointed to his ankles, thighs, wrists, elbows, and chest. His beige cargo shorts and Orlando Magic t-shirt now were apparent, "and stuff cleave gagged!"
"That's a cinch," Ashley joked.
"Oh, God!" Amanda groaned.
"On your mark... get set... go!"

Janie, Lauren, and Ashley went to work binding Amanda, Joyce, and Trent, respectively. Janie was faster but panicky, Lauren was slower and smoother, and Ashley was just not as experienced and had the hulking Trent to work on. As a result, it was between Lauren and Janie, with Lauren's smoothness carrying her ahead.

"Win!"
"Mmmmmmm!" Joyce happily groaned.
"Damn it!" Janie moaned as she finished just a second after.
"Well, I sucked," Ashley giggled as she was now gagging Trent.

Each one was gagged with a sock and a black bandana and now would be left to struggle for a little while. This was to make the binding worth the while. Naturally, it wouldn't be complete without photos and films!

Joyce was tickled as she knew her small size would be an advantage. Lauren hugged her like a stuffed animal and sat her on her lap.

"You're a great friend, Joyce. Watch me kick Janie's @$$ at video games now!"
"Kick Janie's @$$, huh?!"
"Yeah, kick it to next Monday!"
"You're on!"
"I am today, and so is Joyce!"
"Give me her to hold then!"
"No, she's mine!"
"Cut the crap," Ashley demanded, "Janie's big enough to cuddle Amanda. Look what I have!!!"
"Sucks to suck!"

After an hour off Ashley kicking both girl's tails, the next competition was set up. The three captives were reduced to just their leg bonds and gags, and then Ashley had an idea while she, Janie, and Lauren were binding their own legs for the next race.

"Say, why don't we gag ourselves, too. It'll stop the bickering, and then we can have a relay race between those gagged with black bandanas and those gagged with blue?"
"I like that idea!" Lauren agreed.
"Smart girl again!" Janie tripled.

And so they went with it and eventually lined up for the next race, which went on the same course as the crawl. They took off and were smoked by Amanda and Ashley's naturally springiness from fielding softballs, and the blonde one emerged triumphant.

Finally, they did the relay... racer one would go from the living room to the pool bath; racer two would do it backwards; and racer three would go back to the pool bath. This time, the team of Joyce, Amanda, and Trent won as Joyce was nimble, Trent was fast, and Amanda was springy. Lauren and Janie were too clumsy.

With that ended the first Summer TUG Olympics.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 075: Natalie Hollister, the Monster

"No, no... stoopppppp... put me down... mpphhhhhhhh!"
"Serves you right. Let's go!"
"Nooooooo!"
"Perverted bi+c#, what did you expect?!"
"MMMmmph!" a hand was held over her mouth.

Natalie Hollister was being carried away by her τιε-υρ sorority mates. They had her ankles, thighs, wrists, elbows, and breasts tied in white rope. All Natalie wore were blue trainers, a black t-shirt, and flip-flops. Soon, she was tossed on a bed.

"Natalie! I am beyond disgusted by you," chided president Dana.
"What?!"
"I have lot of complaints against you."
"What do you mean?!"
"Chloe says you vibrated her without permission."
"She normally likes and didn't say no."
"Because she was gagged already!"
"Well..."
"Another says you used nipple clamps without permission."
"She had stripped for it, and I thought that's why did that."
"I other reports of molestations from Ashlynne, Brooke, and Quincy."
"I wasn't molesting them; I just was spicing up the game."
"You're a sicko!"
"Mmmmmmmm!" Dana gagged Natalie with a black ball gag with blue straps.
"Bring me Joyce!"

Joyce was brought in tied the same way and quite annoyed.

"Joyce, you made this monster!"
"How?"
"You brought her bondage modeling and got into this trouble!"
"Oh... dang... that started it, didn't it?"
"She has been trouble ever since!"
"I blew it..."
"Fix her, or you're both banned for life!"
"Mmmmmm!" Joyce got a matching gag.

With this, Dana and the others abandoned the two girls to struggle and escape on their own. After some tearful moaning, Joyce and Natalie got each other untied.

"What a crab," Joyce removed her gag.
"Mmm hmm," Natalie agreed as she removed the last rope.
"Let's go," Joyce grabbed Natalie by the arm and led her out of the sorority house.

They walked back to campus slowly and silently. Joyce knew it was all her fault for that one-time adventure. Guilt consumed her to the point that she felt her face reddening; she texted some of her TUG friends asking for an emergency meeting.

"Natalie, I will help you in any way I can."
"Mmmm ah-ree."
"Natalie, you're still gagged!"
"Hmmmm?!"
"Take that off before we get seen on campus!!"
"That's how stressed I am!"
"Natalie, we can help you. I have three friends in particular who can help with this."
"Please help me."

The three friends were Janie, Sera, and Joy. Each one had had their own struggles with varying problems of the nature, and they sat down together in the dorm that Joyce, Sera, and Bridget shared.

"OK, what's the pow-wow for?" questioned Janie.
"We have a problem, with Natalie."
"What happened?" Joy asked concernedly.
"Remember sometime ago I made a big mistake and took some sorority girls with me to try out bondage modeling?"
"God, how could I forget?!" Janie groaned.
"Cut it out," Sera glared at her.
"Yeah, we need support, Janie, as Natalie here was made super curious by that encounter."
"And I've hurt people since... I've become addicted to bondage and everything with it. I've forced girls to orgasm; I've stripped them without permissions; I've done stuff even after they said no."
"Well, you came to the right place!" Joy replied with a smile.
"Right place?"
"We've been there and done that... and we love to mend a broken heart."
"Somehow I feel I can trust you?"
"You should... I used to be a regular part of the sorority, and my sister founded it."
"And I love helping people," Sera smiled.
"Well, let's start," Natalie started and then giggled as she took from her bag the ball gag from before, "I forgot to take this off when Joyce and I left. Who wants to repossess it and and my hold onto it until I am ready?"
"I like your attitude," Janie laughed as well as she took the gag and handed it to Sera.

Natalie smiled and then frowned. She looked at the ground and started at her hands, the hands with which she had hurt people. She broke down and started crying.

"Please... help me!"

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 076: Mysterious Kidnapper of Softball Players

With a kidnapper's eye, I took with glee,
This catcher here who is 'cross my knee.

Jenny read the cryptic text from "Lauren" and looked at the photo. There was Lauren all right in bright blue trainers, a black sports bra, and a matching bright blue bandana headband.

Lauren was tightly bound and heavily gagged. She was bound with something completely new to her: some odd type of wire. The wire bound her wrists, forearms, elbows, breasts, waist/crotch, ankles, shins, knees, lower thighs, upper thighs, and feet; worse was the hogtie from ankles to harness. She was blindfolded with a black bandana and gagged with what appeared to be mouth stuffing (probably a sock), a black bandana cleave gag, and 8-12 layers of tightly wound clear tape.

Whoever did this had to be a friend of hers and Laurens to send this text. Jenny wasn't concerned for safety but more for what this person was planning.

"Joy, Nichole, come here," Jenny called.
"What's up," Nichole asked.
"Check this out," Jenny showed them the photo and text.
"What on earth?" Joy asked quizzically.
"Who is the prankster though?" Nichole wondered.
"I would think Caleigh or Janie!" Joy blurted.
"Reasonable... but let's wait," Jenny reasoned.

============================================================================

"Well, sis, you got yourself in trouble!" Janie walked in on her sister's troublesome position.
"MMMMMM!" Lauren moaned.
"What on earth are you tied with?!"

Janie was in her red glory: sneakers, socks, trainers, underwear (her secret), t-shirt, bandana headband, ponytail holding her braid, and bandana wristbands. She was fully Janie and didn't think to turn around.

Behind her was a black mass: black sneakers, black socks, black sweatpants, black hoodie, black gloves, solid black bandana mask, and black sunglasses. Everything was black except the handcuffs in its hands.

"GOMPH!!!" Janie was grabbed.

Janie was soon bound the exact same way as Lauren with the same type of wire. However, she was blindfolded with a red bandana and had a black head harness gag with a red ball. This binding was clearly planned especially for Janie.

Tied this shortstop for what it is worth;
I love her more than all of the earth.

"I got the next piece... whoever it is has Janie now too."
"Whoever it is did an awesome job of tying them up!" Nichole laughed loudly.
"Whoever it is must be a friend of me, Janie, and Lauren all!"
"I think it's a cute thing though!" Joy said with a smile.
"Well, yeah, but I can't for the life of me come up with the answer!"

"Lauren, Zack, where are you? Hello, anyone here? Oh, hi Lauren! I see you got Janie involved with you," Caleigh was laughing when she saw her roommate and her roommate's sister in distress, "Did Zack do this? Wow, that's a fancy gag, Janie? Did Joy or Joyce do this? They have AAAMMMMPHHHHH!"

Caleigh was as Caleigh is: black short shorts and a pink t-shirt. Her captor in the black mass was as hulking as ever, but about Caleigh's height.

Caleigh got a different punishment: wires binding her body like the others, but her gag was a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief crushed under 10 layers of clear tape. A black bandana blindfolded her. She was then roped in a strappado to one of the lion heads on the fireplace.

Revenge had come for Caleigh.

The pitcher was captured by and by
With a big laugh, she received this tie.
Now, dear Jenny come without a cry,
And tell me for the truth who am I?

"Look at this!"
"Jenny, that is savage!" Nichole was shocked.
"I've been in worse!"
"Me too!" agreed Joy.
"Who is it though?"
"Well, let's go over there and find out! Whoever it is obviously is playing this game with me and knows Lauren well enough to know that she and I are friends."
"I can't go... too busy," Nichole threw her hands up.
"Joy?"
"I am game."
"I am bringing Bridget too if I can."
"Bridget?"
"Yeah, she is clever with this stuff."

Soon, they were walking together in a row across the street. Joy wore a gray skirt, pink t-shirt, and gray kerchief bandana. Bridget had blue jeans a white Minn Tech t-shirt. Jenny had brown trainers, a lime green tank top, and a solid pink kerchief bandana. Along the way, Jenny and Bridget both looked at old TUG photos on their phone, and conversation was minimal. Soon, they arrived at Lauren's house.

"Ready for this?" Jenny asked with confidence.
"I sure am!" Bridget was pumped with excitement.
"Let's do this," Joy thirded and opened the door.

Inside, they walked to the living room and there saw the Patterson sisters on the floor and Caleigh in her strappado. The kidnapper sat on the couch with its arms crossed.

"So, you did this huh?" Jenny questioned.
**nods head twice**
"There are three of us. Do we each get a guess?"
**nods head twice more**
"How about a deal? Once one of us guesses right, you become our prisoner. Each one of us who guesses wrong becomes your prisoner. If all 3 of us are wrong, which I doubt, you will reveal yourself regardless, and we will help capture as many of our friends as you wish. Deal?"
"JENNY?!?!?!?!" Joy was stunned by Jenny's confidence.
"I'm confident. So? Deal?"
**nods head twice again and stands up, hands on hips**
"Joy, you go first."
"Sure thing. You're Zack obviously."
"Here you go... take the dummy!" Bridget handed Joy over.
**thumbs up**
"DAMMIT!"

Joy was quickly bound like Janie and Lauren, but she was tied with a distinctive blue rope. She was gagged with an orange rubber ball threaded with a blue bandana and blindfolded with a pink one.

"I know who you are... after looking at the poetry, I knew it could only be a few people. It also had to be someone who knew Lauren or I well enough to know of our friendship. So, we looked at old photos."
"We know who you are and haven't even talked about it. Jenny, on 3. 1-2-3"
"You're Johanna!" they said in unison.

First, the hoodie came off revealing a white t-shirt and a bosom underneath, and the shoes and sweatpants came off and revealed black trainers. There was the solid black bandana mask and multiple bandanas worked to hide the hair. First, the kerchief came off revealing the top of the head, and then the pin-up bandana was removed, revealing a tight bun of brownish hair underneath. Then the bun, mask, and sunglasses came off to reveal the face, hair, and figure of Johanna indeed.

"That was hotter than hell but worth every second of it!"
"But how did you get here?" Jenny asked in confusion.
"Hello? Fall Break?"
"That explains it all! Now, did you do this, or was it planned?"
"Zack helped me; only he knew what I was doing."
"Smart girl."
"And that stuff you tied those three with?"
"It's from Wal-Mart, actually. It's a type of 50-foot cable."
"Such a clear scheme."
"Your prisoner awaits!"
"ALL RIGHT!" Bridget and Jenny high-fived each other.

Soon, the blue rope had Johanna bound and strappadoed right next to Caleigh. Johanna was gagged with the black ball gag with blue straps that Natalie had given Sera, and she was blindfolded with a green bandana.

"Jenny, you know what to do!"
"Films and selfies?"
"Of course!"

It would be a fun weekend!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So good you continued this epic Saga [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention], I have some catching up to do :)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 077: League of Extraordinary Kidnappers

"So how did you get the idea?" Jenny asked after the captives were released.
"I wanted to look completely unidentifiable. That's why all the trouble with my hair so that no could see the bun or that my hair was long or the color. Then off course the baggy clothes from Zack to hide my figure!"
"You're quite a clever young lady!"
"Thank you! It was hotter than hell in that! But the place was the be able to remove it all."
"Why did you pick me?"
"You know Lauren so well, but I knew one thing: only you and Bridget would remember me being tied to that lion head on the mantle because you were the only other ones there."
"Johanna, you're crazy like me," Bridget giggled.
"Yeah, but you two haven't been tied up yet."
"Not tonight," Bridget started, "I have a study session at 8 and have to leave."
"8PM?"
"Yeah... yuck. Bye!"
"C'mon! It's only 7:30! I'll do it!" Jenny volunteered.
"Jenny, Jenny, Jenny... you're such a rope bunny!" Johanna laughed.
"I know I am!"
"You're bandana is perfect."
"What do you mean?"
"You're the only girl that wears them solid like that."
"Hmmmm?"
"I have an idea."
"Do you have others like that?"
"Other whats?"
"Bandanas that are solid colored like that."
"Like this one? Yeah, I have them in red and brown too."
"YEAH!"
"Yeah what?"
"You, me, Janie... you have all the pink clothes, and Janie has all the red stuff!"
"Meaning? No one has brown?"
"Sucks to suck, but no they don't."
"What does this mean?"
"We can all cover ourselves and tie up the other people tomorrow or Sunday! We'll be extraordinary... not like a gang because we'll be mysterious."
"Mysteriously obvious."
"I have it... 'League of Extraordinary Kidnappers'!"
"Corny beyond all belief. But we can play."
"Yeah, but first I am kidnapping you!"
"Right!"

And so Jenny got her first taste of the same tie Janie had suffered with the same gag and even the same red bandana blindfold. Jenny loved being tied up tightly, and this one was no exception. She loved the tight restrictions the wire provided. She was, indeed, a rope bunny.

===================================================================================

For Sunday, Lauren decided a cookout was in order, and of course her many friends and sister were ready to help her. And Zack was ready again to both cook and to assist in a kidnapping plot with the caveat that Lauren would be his personal prisoner when all was done.

And with their agreement in place, the League of Extraordinary Kidnappers had their plan in place. Janie and Jenny had it easy as their dorm opened to the outside, and they could pull a vehicle right up to the door for quick smuggling of Joy, Nichole, and anyone else they grabbed. Jenny figured she and Janie could handle that while Johanna took care of Caleigh and Lauren with Zack's help if needed. The others would be nabbed as they straggled in, and Johanna figured she would be responsible for Joyce. Each once would have the wire necessary to tie up a person.

However, they had failed to know of one thing: Joy had informed Hannah of the activities as well, and no one knew that she was coming except for Lauren.

After the respective girls had returned from their morning church rounds, the attacks began. Sera, Lauren, and Janie, being Catholic, naturally returned home first from an early service.

Janie, the red Extraordinary Kidnapper, struck hard and fast in the dorm shared by Joyce, Bridget, and Sera. She had done just as planned by texting Sera to come over to her apartment. Janie did as Johanna instructed, braiding her hair, putting it in a red ponytail, and tying it in a bun; she then put on a red pin-up bandana, a red kerchief bandana, red trainers, red sweatpants, red socks, red sneakers, a red hoodie, and a solid red bandana mask, borrowed from Jenny. Janie was very, very red.

Sera entered still in her mass clothes: navy blue skirt, pink blouse, and navy blue kerchief bandana. She was quite unprepared for Janie to step out of Jenny's room and grab her.

"Oh, my, Janie, you sneaky girmmmphh!"

Janie wasted no time and chose the athletic Sera to be her wire victim. Janie swiftly bound her ankles, shins, knees, lower thighs, upper thighs, wrists, forearms, elbows, breasts, and waist with the stuff before hogtying her. Sera's "new" black ball gag with blue straps gagged her, and a pink bandana blindfolded her.

"MMmmmmmm!" Sera tested her new bonds.
"You ready to head to Lauren's?"
"Nnnnnnuuuuuu ummmmmm!"
"OK!" Janie was eager because she knew she had ample time to make the round trip.

===================================================================================

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" Lauren groaned into a thick gag provided to her by her friend Johanna.
"Uurrrgggggggg!" Joyce agreed.
"Be good! I have another girl to grab!" Johanna, the black Extraordinary Kidnapper, hushed her as she finished her films and selfies.
"Ladies!" Zack sat down next to them, having kidnapped Joyce.

Lauren was still in her blue jeans and purple polo. She didn't even get to change after returning from mass. Joyce, in a similar situation, wore a black skirt with a pinkish-orangey blouse.

Both were bound with rope: Lauren with Johanna's blue, and Joyce with Lauren's black. They were tied thoroughly at their ankles, knees, lower and upper thighs, wrists, elbows, breasts, and waist/crotch. Both were gagged with blue rubber balls threaded with a white handkerchief and a strip of microfoam tape.

"Lauren, you are so gorgeous and helpless. Imagine you tied in a swimsuit or bikini," Zack tugged on the crotch rope a little.
"HMPH!"
"Mmmmmmmm?!" Joyce moaned in terror.
"$#¡+, forgot you there for a second. No worries!" he blindfolded Joyce with a purple bandana.
"Hmph!" she was picked up and put in the corner.
"We'll wait until later," he blindfolded Lauren the same way and put her on the bed.

"Shhhhhh...," Janie hushed Sera when Jenny, Joy, and Nichole entered together.

Joy wore a brown skirt, pink blouse, and brown kerchief bandana, Nichole had a navy blue skirt, blue floral shirt, and blue floral bandana has headband.

"I need to grab something before we go!"
"I want to change in case Lauren has the pool set up!"
"Good idea!"
"Me first!" Jenny shut and locked the door.
"Weird. Jen and I strip in front of each other all the time.
"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" Joy moaned as a sock did its job, held tight by a knotted black bandana gag and strips of duct tape.

Quickly, Janie bound Joy's wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, thighs, breasts, and waist/crotch with red rope She used a pink bandana as a blindfold and hogtied her from ankles to harness. Her packages were ready.

Meanwhile, Jenny, the pink Extraordinary Kidnapper, stepped out of the room and jumped Nichole. Poor Nichole got the head harness ball gag in her mouth. She giggled as Jenny did this, figuring something was coming, but she didn't expect the wire.

Soon, she was brutally wired just like Sera, and her headband had become a blindfold secured by the harness. There were now three girls hogtied.

"Great work!" Janie and Jenny low-fived.
"These ARE hot!"
"Got the bathing suits?"
"Yeah. I asked Bridget to bring them if she can, and to come wearing Joyce's ball gag."
"We both have a wired blue girl."
"So we do! Let's go!"

"Gotcha!"
"MMMMM!" Caleigh was nabbed by Johanna.
"So much fun!"

In keeping with the theme, Caleigh was wired just like Sera and Nichole. It was quite the brutal tie, but necessary to prevent her from escaping. A sock, a purple bandana cleave gag, and 9 layers of duct tape gagged her, and a navy blue bandana blindfolded her. It matched her navy blue trainers and navy blue Minn Tech t-shirt.

Shortly after, Janie and Joyce arrived with their haul. Soon, all the girls were in the living room on the floor. Lauren and Joyce were now hogtied as well. The only piece missing was Bridget.

"This one is yours, Jenny."
"My pleasure! Come in!"
"Ahhh gulls!"
"Bridget?!"
"Aynie athkr mih ooh ummhh airihn Oyce'th all ack!"
"You clown!" Jenny immediately grabbed and finished off Bridget, who wore... navy blue trainers and a Minn Tech t-shirt.

Bridget was soon added to the pile of tightly bound girls, but her blindfold was white.

**knock knock**
"Who is that?" Johanna asked.
"Lemme see," Zack looked out, "A girl in a lot of white!"
"Let her in! That must be Hannah!" Jenny responded knowingly.

Hannah had come in all white indeed. T-shirt, bandana headband, trainers, and bikini underneath. Janie and Jenny and Johanna all attacked with pleasure. Poor Hannah never got to talk before she was completely tied up like the wired girls but with red rope instead. A white sock, a knotted white handkerchief, and strips of white duct tape gagged her, and over that they put double-sided tape and a white triangle handkerchief OTM gag. Another white handkerchief blindfolded her.

So they all were tied: Lauren, Caleigh, Joyce, Bridget, Sera, Nichole, Joy, and Hanna. Next, the Extraordinary Kidnappers took off their masks and sweats after taking selfies and films, revealing their fully monotone outfits.

"We. Are. AWESOME!" Johanna jumped.
"We're EXTRAORDINARY," Jenny corrected.
"That was really cool!" Janie laughed.
"Some of these girls have been tied up since 9AM... And others only since 11:30..."
"Sounds like time to get a count on burgers and dogs so we can go swimming!" Zack suggested.
"Mmmm hmmmm!" Lauren agreed.
"I like having my head all covered like this," Jenny laughed as Janie and Johanna removed their bandanas.
"You would, Jenny. Gangsta' Princess."
"Of course I do!"
"Now," Janie began removing shorts.
"JANIE?!"
"Gotcha!" she revealed her swimsuit underneath.
"Why are you stripping already?" Jenny asked.
"Because I like to be wet from swimming when I eat. Last one in is a..."
"Stop it," Jenny ordered.
"Stop it?"
"Stop it!" Johanna grabbed her, "Quick, the cuffs!"
"On it!" Jenny grabbed a pair of Joy's handcuffs from her bag and slapped them on Janie's wrists.
"Why you two clowns!" Janie laughed as the two tackled her down.
"One more!" Jenny cuffed her ankles too.
"Bad girls get tickled!" Johanna laughed too.
"No!"
"Yes!" Jenny used the third pair to hogcuff Janie.
"Omph!" Janie got an orange rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief as a gag.
"And!"
"Mmmmm!" they blindfolded her with her old red kerchief bandana.
"Zack, let the girls see the show."
"All right," he went around pulling off blindfolds. Lauren, Joyce, and Sera, bound the longest, squinted tightly.
"Nah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Janie laughed as she was tickle tortured in her feet and ribs.

Everyone was laughing and having a great time with people they loved.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 078: Until We Meet Again

The girls didn't all fit into the pool, so those bound earliest were released first so they could get some solo time in. Unsurprisingly, the girls and Zack all chattered about what a wild Sunday it had been so far before the topic turned to the normal things in life. Janie remained a hogcuffed attraction for nearly an hour before she finally was freed.

"I have the best friends money can never buy," Janie laughed as she, like many, rubbed their wrists before heading into the water.

They were having so much fun, and with Johanna having to leave on Tuesday, it was a given that Monday would be chaotic. When evening came, the company left. Some didn't bother to put their swimsuits back on, though others did. They were all wet and happy though.

"Come on, sexy," Zack nodded to Lauren.
"Oh, brother," Caleigh ribbed Johanna, "Let's go."
"You can be boorish for a sweetheart," Lauren walked up to him.
"Yeah, I can," he, for the second time that day, tied up Lauren's wrists behind her.
"GROSS!" Caleigh groaned.
"Are you?" Johanna asked.
"No, but I still find sappiness in front of others to be gross."
"Ahhhhh!"
"I missed all this adventure that came from living with Lauren."
"I miss my brother."
"Hmm?"
"He graduated last semester, but he was here."
"Was he?!"
"Yep."
"I'm tired... I need my energy to be kidnapped tomorrow."

==============================================================================================

The next day, Joy, as always, was meticulously adjusting her clothes in front of the mirror. She was the most particular of her friends and made sure her blue skirt, pink Minn Tech t-shirt, and blue kerchief bandana were all perfect. Then she finally stepped out to look at her slob friends.

They were slobs all right, but they were lovable slobs who loved Joy back. Each wore trainers, a tank-top, and a bandana headband. This was in part because the AC was broken, as Nichole never wore tank-tops.

Jenny's set was red trainers, brown tank-top, and camouflage bandana headband. Janie had yellow, green, and yellow. And Nichole had white, black, and white.

"Well, look at you three!"
"It's hot!" Jenny moaned.
"Really hot!" Janie joined.
"I don't have AC at home."
"Brat," Janie glared at her.
"Now, be a good sport. Remember, you, Jenny, and Johanna have to be tortured for yesterday. If you're good, it'll happen at your sister's; if you're bad, it'll happen here and I'll tickle the hell out of you so that you sweat like an animal."
"Oh, is that so?" Janie challenged.
"Yes, it's so!" Joy grabbed a pair of handcuffs from the counter where they had been left when they returned last night.
"Just try me!" Janie goaded with a big grin.
"Come and get it," Joy tripped Janie as she always did and clamped the handcuffs on.
"I, Janie Patterson, am an idiot."
"An idiot I love dearly."
"I will accept that."
"Look at this lovely rope I have."
"Can you spare some for little ol' me?"
"Bull$#¡+!" Nichole laughed violently.
"Oxymoron, Janie," Jenny said with a chortle.
"I am a card!"
"That you are!"

Janie got the more simplistic: ankles, thighs, elbows, harness, and hogtie. A sock, a green bandana cleave gag, and a strip of microfoam tape (perhaps Janie's favorite gag) silenced her.

"Well, well... that was fast."
"Well, let's go. Johanna leaves at 1."
"Bring her some company?"
"Enjoy, girls," Nichole said, "I need to go to the library."
"OK."

================================================================================

"So, only Bridget could make it?"
"Yeah, because Sera and Joyce, like you and I, Jenny, have a test tomorrow!"
"I know. After Johanna leaves, back to work."

Inside, Johanna, Lauren, and Caleigh awaited, and Joy and Jenny carried Janie in. Caleigh eagerly played with Janie while the others discussed their plans.

"Here is the wire. You girls will be tying up us kidnappers," Johanna handed the wire to Joy, Caleigh, Bridget, and Lauren.
"So, do what we like to you two?"
"Go to town, nothing between the legs because that stuff hurts down there!"
"With pleasure!"

The captors were more than happy to wire up Jenny and Johanna. Janie was already tied with wire once, so she got knee bonds and a waist/crotch rope added. The other two were trussed thoroughly at their feet, ankles, shins, knees, lower thighs, upper thighs, wrists, forearms, elbows, breast, and waist with the wires as well as an ankle to harness hogtie. Both got gray bandana blindfolds. Jenny got the head harness as a gag, and Johanna got a black ball gag with red straps. Janie got Johanna's solid black bandana as a blindfold.

Bridget started the tickling with Johanna, and the others took turns with her and Jenny. Janie was happily spared because she had a stuffed mouth. No one had more fun than Johanna and Jenny though, who loved being helpless at the hands of those they loved most.

In what seemed to be a blink, they were all sitting and chatting as they ate lunch. Before Johanna had to leave, she surprised her friends... well, one friend in particular.

"Well, this harness was borrowed from my friend back at my school."
"Good riddance," Janie was relieved.
"Jenny, you're sweet and kind. You're the slowest to anger. You love everyone the best. I can't speak really for the rest well enough, like Sera or Hannah or Nichole."
"What are you saying?"
"I brought enough wire to torture three people, or legitimately tie up four or five. I want you to have to have some of it as you will use it wisely. Someone who is angry could hurt someone if they misuse it. Take this bunch."
"Only this, huh?" Lauren laughed.
"I need the rest for my other friends."
"Ha!"
"Jenny, I trust you to split this so that you and two other people have the right amount to tie up one person."
"Thank you, Johanna!"
"Lauren, you're my best friend ever, but you're a hot head."
"Nichole or Sera can have the black bandana since they look good in it!"
"OK!"
"And you get the ball gag, Joy, since you need one in your dorm!"
"All right!"
"Lauren, take this here and open it after I leave. Same for Janie. It's a specially framed photograph of us three together, but I don't want us to get sappy before a long car ride."
"You don't have to give us this stuff, Johanna," Lauren shook her head.
"That's fair. I normally don't come bearing gifts, but I figured I'd add a new layer to your games!"
"You're such a thoughtful young lady."
"Well, it's time."
"F***!" Janie blurted.
"Always the potty mouth!"

The girls exchanged hugs before Johanna went on her way for her drive back to her school. It was a shame to have to watch her go, but the girl's were glad to have spent the time with her. It was good to have a visit from yet another friend who loved them all.

And that wasn't going to be the only surprise visitor for them.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 079: Memories XXX - The 1st Winter TUG Olympics

It was winter of freshman year that the first TUG Olympics were held. Janie Patterson hadn't even visited Minn Tech yet, so Jenny and her friends didn't know that Lauren and Johanna played TUGs too. On this occasion, in fact, it was just Jenny, Nichole, Bridget, Joy, Joyce, and Zoe. There were five young freshmen and one junior in the circle.

And they were sitting cross-legged in a circle for sure! Only thing was that Joy and Zoe were tied up. Their legs were bound in a lotus tie (also called pretzel for some), and their wrists, elbows, and breasts were tied. Each was silenced with a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief.

It was a cold winter's day for what had been dubbed the "Winter TUG-lympics" among the friends. It was easy to sit down and help each other keep warm by a series of TUGs and such struggles, which always worked up a sweat. As a result, the girls were doing so in the dorm that, in this first semester, was being shared by Joy, Bridget, and Joyce.

This younger Joy was still a fan of purple, but she instead had purple sweatpants and a matching hoodie with her hair in a purple ponytail. Zoe had black sweatpants and a pink hoodie. The padding was nice against the ropes that wanted to hold them firm. These two were tied first because the games were their idea.

There were four games on tap, some of which should sound familiar: fastest escape, fastest binder, best tie without rope or tape, and the free-for-all. The first three would go quickly, or so they figured! And the last one would be a perfect way to end it all.

"Humph!" Joy worked at the knots binding her firmly.
"Ugh!" Zoe struggled and drooled a little.
"C'mon, girls, the ropes aren't that tight!" Bridget encouraged them.
"Maybe they're just hamming," Nichole laughed.

Bridget and Joyce were the brave souls in blue jeans. Nichole and Jenny also had sweatpants, and naturally they were pale blue and pink, respectively. Both wore a navy blue Minn Tech sweatshirt and had bandana headbands; Nichole had pale blue and Jenny had pink, but Jenny had her hair in a braid held by a pink ponytail. Joyce's Minn Tech sweatshirt was pink, and Bridget had a pink and black flannel shirt.

"UPFFFFFF!" Joy continued to struggle as she fell on her back.
"Huh uh!" Zoe got a knot undone.
"Ahhh mih!" Joy cursed into the gag.

It took only 10 more minutes for Zoe to escape. She sat her little sister (by age and size) on her lap and hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Gotcha, sis!" Zoe undid the ropes.
"Mmmm hmm!" Joy laughed.
"Zoe, that was impressive actually," Joyce congratulated her.
"Impressively slow, maybe."
"I wouldn't have escaped," Jenny shrugged.
"You like being trussed though!" Nichole pushed her playfully.
"Fine, you can use me to see who's the fastest kidnapper!"
"No fair!" Bridget protested, "Jenny's the smallest one of us, and Nichole has tied her probably 1000 times!"
"Well, then it has to be Bridget, Joyce, and Nichole getting tied," Zoe suggested.
"This is true," Jenny mused, "All right! That's fair."

The lined up with a girl to tie each: Jenny got Joyce, Joy got Bridget, and Zoe got Nichole. They had to bind the person's ankles, thighs, wrists, elbows, and breast and apply a stuffed cleave gag. First one to finish would be the winner.

"Go!" Joyce announced, and the girls were off. Unfortunately, with such close quarters and no one keeping score, it was hard to tell who was faster, but it was probably Jenny. Each captive had a sock and a white handkerchief cleave gag.

"Let them enjoy it for a little while," Zoe laughed.
"30 minutes fair?" Joy asked.
"If they haven't escaped by then."

When the thirty minutes were up, Joy dumped out a pile of bandanas, a couple belts, and handkerchiefs.

"Our rope bunny Jenny is going to be tied up by each of us, in turn, using these things, and she will decide which tie feels the best. It's purely subjective, so Jenny has to be blindfolded so she can't see who is tying her although she will figure it out easily enough.

In turn, each of the other five took turns binding Jenny with bandanas, handkerchiefs, and belts, until she finally chose her winner. Jenny eventually declared that Joyce had tied her the best and most comfortably. Joyce took a bow.

"Now, the free-for-all," Zoe cackled, "Requires we be gagged so we don't yell out too loudly. Who ever survives is the winner!"

So, each girl gagged herself in their preferred or most convenient way. Jenny, Joy, Joyce, and Zoe went for blue rubber balls threaded with handkerchiefs. Nichole and Bridget went for a sock stuffing, a handkerchief cleave gag, and 8 layers of duct tape wound around their faces, as they figured they'd lose anyway.

Quickly, Jenny, Joyce, and Nichole found themselves tied up by Joy, Nichole, and Zoe, respectively. Jenny and Joyce were bound at their ankles, thighs, wrists, and elbows and were hogtied. Bridget got her wrists, elbows, knees, and thighs duct taped, which allowed Zoe to move so quickly that she had Joy duct taped the same way before Nichole could finish binding Joyce! Nichole found herself taped too as a result!

Zoe quickly took a selfie with Joy before realizing she hadn't removed her gag. She then removed it and took selfies with each girl.

"Sweet victory!"

The first winter TUG Olympics were a resounding success!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 80: The 2nd Summer TUG Olympics

"Don't you dare!" Joyce spoke into the night.
"Huh?!" Sera woke up and threw off her blindfold as Bridget arose too and went to Joyce.
"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Joyce shrieked as she struggled in her sleep.
"Joyce, wake up!" Sera shook her while Bridget turned on the light.
"STOP IT!" Joyce flailed and kicked.
"OW!" Sera yelled as she was socked right in the cheek.
"She's kicking me!"
"Joyce!"
"OW!"
"Come on!"
"OW!"
"WAKE UP JOYCE!" Sera shook her more as Joyce was awake but incognizant.
"YOU CAN'T DO IT!" Joyce yelled again.
"WAKE UP!" Bridget poured her still half-full water bottle on Joyce's face.
"Oh my goodness, what happened?!"
"You were having a nightmare, Joyce," Bridget calmed her down.
"Ugh, Bridgie, it was so real. It was like it was happening all over again."
"It's OK, Joyce. It wasn't real, and I'm here for you."
"Bridget, whyyyyyyyy?!!?!?!?!?!" Joyce threw herself sobbing at Bridget.

This was fortunately still a frequent occurrence in the dorm as Joyce still had nightmares from that horrible event just two years prior, but it was the first time Sera experienced. Bridget hugged her tightly, as she did every time Joyce had a nightmare; sometimes it was this, and sometimes it was her father and/or mother's death. Bridget could relate though.

======================================================================================================================

"So what are TUG Olympics?" Sera asked the next morning as she entered Jenny's room.
"What happened to you?!" Jenny looked horrified.
"What?"
"Did someone punch you?"
"No... wait, yes, last night! Joyce had a nightmare about something."
"She didn't tell you?"
"No."
"Well... um... when we were sophomores... her boyfriend... violently molested her when she broke up with him."
"Oh..."
"Zack's former roommate."
"Is he around?"
"Maybe in a jail cell."
"Poor Joyce..."
"Yeah, she has suffered a lot."
"So, what is this game?"
"We call them TUG Olympics because we do various TUG related games and see who does it the best. It might racing to tie up a person the fastest. A tied leg hopping race. Stuff like that."
"Man, I am so tired, and my face hurts."

Sera sat down on Nichole's bunk. Her red and green trainers, Italian soccer shirt, and Italian flag kerchief bandana stood out strongly against Nichole's pale blue bedding.

"Where is Nichole?"
"With her husband."
"It seems wrong that she's married but here."
"She married him in a panicked time, and she's trying to ease out. She'll be back soon... here she is!"
"Hi, Serafina!"
"Hey, Nichole!"
"You got slugged!"
"Yes, I did," Sera explained again, "Joyce had a night terror."
"Oh, God!"
"Yeah."
**knock knock**
"Who is that?" Jenny asked.
"Go look... never mind Joy is lookin," Nichole observerd.
"Where are the softballers?" Sera asked Jenny.
"Still at workouts."
"Their Saturday mornings suck worse than my weekday mornings."
"Definitely."
"Nichole... visitor," Joy stuck her head in.
"Probably a classmate..."
"Have fun..."
"O...M...G... CLAIRE!!!!!! And niece and nephew and... a new niece! OH MY GOD!"
"Who?"
"Nichole's sister. She has a very strange family," Jenny explained.
"Is anyone normal like my household?"
"It's Bridget, Joyce, and Nichole that are complicated."

Jenny was wearing red trainers, pink tank-top, and a solid brown kerchief bandana, and her braid was held by a pink ponytail. She stood up and shut the door as Joy came in. Joy had a grey skirt, blue t-shirt, and grey kerchief bandana.

"That gives us at best 6 people."
"Bridget?"
"God only knows. She has been AWOL."
"Since last night."
"What?"
"She was gone when I woke up."
"She told me about that. Hmmm..."
"So... No Joyce because she's out with Ryan. Claire surprise visits. Our softballers are late."
"Back to Bridget... she's not here? Was she at practice?" Jenny questioned Sera.
"Hmmm... it was weight-lifting today, but she left quickly."
"Bridget is stubborn stubborn, Joy!"
"Oh, no, you don't think?!"
"She drove herself to the hospital with a broken arm? Maybe!"
"Damn phone dials so slowly!" Sera complained.

"Bridget? Where are you? I'm worried sick about you. You had x-rays on your arm... contusions, nothing serious. Why didn't you ask for help? Rambo, eh? Naughty girl. I have some rope with your name on it. See you soon."

"Why do I room with the problem people?" Sera groaned.
"Because they're both motherless?"
"Bridget is too?!"
"Yes..."
"TUGs bring divine punishment or something?"
"Believe if TUGs brought punishment Jenny, me, and Janie would be the worst off."
"You're certainly right about that."
"Well you came quickly Bridgie," Joy greeted her as she came in,
"Sorry about that. Yeah, I went tough girl again. It hurts like hell, but it's just a violent bruise."
"Let's see. Take off your hoodie," Sera goaded.
"Your mistake."
"HOLY COW!

Bridget's arm was covered in deep blue bruises.

"How many times did she get you?"
"Like, 9 or 10? She got my ribs too."
"Oh, Bridget, you poor thing."
"Sera, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about these things... especially since I get the nightmares too."
"I'm sorry you're in pain."
"I have broken an arm before, and it didn't hurt in this way."
"Me too."
"Bust and busted," Joy laughed.
"Watch it, land lubber," Sera threatened.
"I'll back off."

===========================================================================

"F***king coach," Janie groaned as sweat flowed off her as she walked back to her dorm.
"That's your sister," Caleigh reprimanded Janie.
"Not that one."
"We need levity."
"Holy $#¡+ do we ever."
"Don't take it personally."
"It'd be fun to be tied up now," Janie paused.
"Now?"
"Yeah, all drippy wet and then having to struggle against rope to make me even more tired."
"That sounds fun to you?"
"Yeah."
"We're near your apartment."
"Yeah?"
"Let's start?"
"How?"
"Take off your bandana."

Janie was wearing red trainers, red socks, red sneakers, a red tank top, and a red bandana headband. She looked distrustfully at Caleigh, but then took off the bandana and handed it to her teammate. A smile came over her lips.

"Go ahead. I'm game, and you may even shower me once I am imprisoned."
"Good," Caleigh used it to bind Janie's wrists behind her.
"Ooh, that's tight."
"Let's go, captive."
"All right... this, to me, is what makes a TUG super sexy, except I would rather a big strong guy do it to me."
"Oh, can it," Caleigh pulled a blue rubber ball threaded with a handkerchief out of her bag.
"What?!"
"I brought TUG stuff. TUG Olympics, remember?"
"I forgot!"
"Silence!"
"Humph!" Janie hated ball gags and drooling.
"Let's go in," Caleigh opened the door.
"Hmph!"
"Hey!" Caleigh greeted as she entered and then pushed Janie out, "Oh, God!"
"HRPF?"
"Nichole has company, including little kids in there."
"UGH!"
"She just texted to hide... they were just leaving."

They hid behind a car while Nichole, Claire, and Claire's children got into Claire's Suburban. Then when they left Caleigh and Janie entered, still with sweat pouring off them.

"Didn't think that bandana would work, did you?"
"Nuh uh!"
"Time for real rope work!"

Caleigh roped Janie's ankles, knees, thighs, elbows, wrists, breasts, and waist/crotch. The gag stayed, but the bandana was put back on Janie's head as a blindfold.

"What happened here?" Jenny asked in curiosity.
"Coach made us do extra workouts as punishment, and Janie said that being tied up when hot and sweaty was something she likes. So I used her bandana to tie her hands behind her. Then we saw those kids and had to hide, but we agreed I could tie Janie, torture her, and then shower her. Right?"
"Mmm hmmm!" Janie nodded.
"Now to make her sweat!" Caleigh took off Janie's sneakers and socks.
"Gross... how would anyone want these in their mouth or nose?"
"You read weird stuff," Sera shook her head,
"I go on TUGStories unlike you."
"Fair."
"AUGH!" Janie was tickled on her exposed feet.

Janie was really turned on by this... she made a mental note to do this with her next boyfriend. Caleigh made a mental note to try this on Lauren and Jenny too. Joy and Bridget shook their heads, and Jenny and Sera laughed.

"Jenny, you promised me TUG Olympics."
"I'm sorry."
"I want my TUG, girlie... and I have the stuff to really make you helpless."
"OK, girls," Bridget wrapped her arms under Jenny's armpits and across her chest.
"Hey!"
"Doesn't that hurt?" Sera asked.
"It's worth it!"
"Jenny Danielle Kristensen, you promised TUGs, and I'm getting a TUG!"

Jenny became Sera's first wire victim, as the tight binding secured Jenny's arms in a boxtie held by a harness and bound her ankles and thighs, and she was hogtied as well. Likewise, the black ball gag with blue straps silenced her. Sera wanted to try her new toys. Finally, a red bandana blindfolded Jenny.

"I got what I wanted."
"Sorry I'm late," Lauren entered.
"It's OK. We found other fun."
"Where's sis?"
"Getting a shower."
"Getting?"
"From Caleigh."
"Oh dear," Lauren laughed.
"Besides, Joy needs a friend while Bridgie and I torture Jenny and... talk."
"Talk? Yeah, you two look awful."
"Long story."
"Joyce had a nightmare?"
"How do you..."
"She lives with me," Lauren interrupted.
"Oh, right."
"Have fun, you two."
"Let's all talk... just wait."
"I am in trouble," Joy gulped.

Joy was soon bound just like Jenny but with rope instead. A sock, a knotted handkerchief cleave gag, and a strip of microfoam tape silenced her while a pink bandana blindfolded her. Soon, a soaking wet Janie was hogtied with them as well.

"So, girls, let's get honest with each other about our recurring personal problems," Bridget said as she slowly tickled Janie's feet, "I'll start."
"I am all ears."
"It was two summers ago now that my mother passed away from problems of alcoholism..."

And so Sera learned the full story of the girls and their lives outside TUGs and Minn Tech.

There was no 2nd Summer TUG Olympics that day, but the friendships grew much more than if they had not had such conversations.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 081: Helping Natalie (a.k.a. The Strait and Narrow Jacket)

"Girls, to make up for today's epic fail, I arranged with the sorority to borrow a few things for an interesting night," Joy announced.
"What did you get?" Nichole asked hopefully. She wore black trainers, a black Minn Tech t-shirt, and a black bandana headband.
"Straitjackets and straps!" the girl in a grey skirt, blue t-shirt, and grey kerchief bandana said this with joy.
"Hot damn!"
"Wait, what?" Sera questioned Nichole's reaction. Sera still wore red green trainers, Italian soccer shirt, and an Italian flag kerchief bandana.
"Nichole loves straitjackets... her one not-so-innocent pleasure in TUGs," Bridget laughed.
"Don't you have a class to attend?" Nichole retorted.
"It's a weekend?"
"I know. I'm just happy and snarky."
"I got two... one canvas, one latex. There appear to be 8 of us available."
"8?"
"Joyce is out again with Ryan," Janie explained, still wearing red trainers, red socks, red sneakers, a red tank top, and a red bandana headband, but now dried off from before.
"Again? She was with him earlier."
"I don't get it either."
"Let's see," Jenny counted, "Me, Joy, Nichole, Janie, Bridget, Sera, Caleigh, Lauren. What about Hannah?"
"I will ask her!" Nichole volunteered.
"You are disgustingly happy, sis."
"I know it!"
"She can come!"
"OK! We'll be ready when she comes. Who wants to try which one? We'll probably go in 10-20 minute spurts."
**knock knock**
"I will get it!" Nichole bounced.
"Man," Jenny-- still wearing red trainers, pink tank-top, and a solid brown kerchief bandana, with her braid held by a pink ponytail-- laughed, "I love seeing her so happy."
"Me too," Janie smiled.
"This girl says she knows you, Joy."
"Let her in."

In walked a girl with bright blue leggings and a purple t-shirt. She had brown hair in a bun. She was Natalie Hollister.

"Natalie, what brings you here?"
"I'm ready to try something."
"Ahhh... what do you want to try?"
"I don't know, Joy," Natalie shook her head, "But I want it simple."
"We're getting ready to have some straitjacket fun?"
"May I watch?"
"Natalie, we're all friends here. Come in and enjoy the fun!"

Soon, the girls all sat around... all too many of them to fit nicely in this dorm room. Lauren and Caleigh decided to leave, but Joy decided they would go first so they could leave. Then Bridget and Sera would go so that they too could go back to their dorm.

"Who wants to try canvas or latex? Straps?"
"Canvas!" Lauren, wearing purple trainers and a black t-shirt, blurted out. In a rarity, Lauren's hair wasn't in a bun or braid but instead was in just a black ponytail.
"Damn!" Caleigh cursed. She had pink spandex shorts and a black t-shirt.
"Gag? Keep it simple."
"Microfoam stuffing!" Lauren decided.
"Blue rubber ball!"
"Legs bound with?"
"Rope!"
"Same!"
"OK!" Joy eagerly led the way.

Soon they knew what each pair would be like

1. Lauren - canvas , stuffed microfoam gag, roped legs
1. Caleigh - latex, blue rubber ball w/handkerchief, strapped legs
2. Bridget - canvas, stuffed cleave gag, strapped legs
2. Sera - latex, black ball gag w/blue straps, black taped legs, blindfolded
3. Joy - canvas, blue rubber ball w/handkerchief, roped legs
3. Janie - latex, cleave gag w/microfoam, strapped legs
4. Hannah - canvas, stuffed cleave gag, strapped legs
4. Natalie - latex, Joyce's ball gag, roped legs
5. Jenny - canvas, stuffed cleave gag, handkerchief bound legs
5. Nichole - latex, Sera's ball gag, strapped legs, blindfolded

The girls in group 1 were put into the straitjackets and secured with every strap and got their requested gags. Both had their legs bound per their requests as well as the desired gags.

"Say cheese!" Janie made sure the memory lasted forever.

Lauren looked like a mental hospital patient with her arrangement and how she tested every inch of it. Caleigh just looked incredibly sexy in the other's opinions, and naturally she somehow escaped the straitjacket in the 20 minutes.

"How?!" Joy asked.
"I will tell you a story about my prowess tomorrow, OK?"
"OK!"
"Did you like it?"
"Different."
"Lauren?"
"I don't normally say this, but I loved it, actually. It was so... unique. A different way to be tied up, but fun in its own right."

Group 2 was interesting as it pitted the rowers together. Bridget wore her rowing outfit of navy blue trainers and navy blue and white horizontally striped tank-top. She and Jenny had convinced Sera that the latter would look amazing in the latex jacket, and that her all black outfit would look better than her Italian soccer fan.

Bridget was put into the canvas jacket and secured nicely by Joy, and Janie bound Bridget's legs with straps. As requested, she got a sock and a knotted navy blue bandana as a gag. Sera was handled by Jenny and Nichole; Nichole put the jacket and the ball gag on Sera while Jenny tightly coated her legs in black duct tape. Sera told them before hand that after she was done that they could tie her up again for the night, and Nichole tightly blindfolded her with a black bandana.

Bridget and Sera would later be told that they had looked by far the best in their respective bonds. Bridget would likewise insist such couldn't be true with friends like she has, and Sera said she looks too much like Nichole for their to be a fair comparison between them.

"I'm too much of a purist," Bridget shrugged, "I found it restricting and a challenge, but it was like handcuffs in that it didn't feel home-y enough."
"That's my suspicion," Hannah agreed.
"It was a lot of fun being so encased, and it did feel super sexy," Sera grinned, "But I like the leg taping even more."
"Fine, then!" Bridget took the black tape and went to work taping Sera's wrists.
"YESS!" Sera giggled.
"My coxswain... my TUG toy," Bridget did her elbows.
"Always!"
"Quiet!"
"Mmmmph!" Sera got a blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana.
"Now, to make sure you're quiet!" Bridget taped her face 6 times.
"mmm..mm...."
"And for security!" Bridget taped her arms down above and below her breasts and at the waist.
"MMMM!" Sera moaned happily.
"Is she always like this?" Natalie asked Janie.
"Yes."
"Are your games always like this?"
"Like what?"
"So... happy go lucky."
"YES! That's why we get along so well! We're always destressing!"
"Interesting."
"Who's next? Oh, me and Janie!" Joy sheepishly observed.

Joy was easily fit into the canvas jacket, gagged with a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief, and roped along her legs. Somehow the straitjacket nicely accented her gray skirt and kerchief.

Janie was problematic, and they didn't think too much before Bridget and Jenny combined to force Janie into it. They had just finished Janie's red bandana cleave gag with a strip of microfoam and binding her legs with the straps when they all heard a snap.

"Oh, no!" Jenny groaned as she realized what she and Bridget had done in their enthusiasm.
"It split!"
"Get her out of it!"
"Take it off!"

Janie was quickly removed from the split jacket... in their fun, they had forgotten to consider size, as Janie was over half a foot taller than the rest of them. Quickly, they handcuffed Janie and then imprisoned her in her own red rope at her ankles, knees, thighs, elbows, and waist/crotch and blindfolded her with her own bandana headband. There was no time at all for Janie to process what had just taken place.

"It might still work on a smaller girl!" Natalie nervously laughed about it.
"Yeah, but still...," Sera groaned.

Quickly, the girls transitioned to group 4. Since it was Joy's idea, they gave her no choice but to be quickly bound the rest of the way with rope with her arms in a boxtie held by a harness and crotch rope. They blindfolded her with an orange bandana and added her to the pile with Sera and Janie.

Hannah nicely fit into the canvas straitjacket and was given a sock and a blue bandana cleave gag to complement her blue trainers, white Minn Tech t-shirt, and blue bandana headband. Her legs were strapped and made quite an impression in the bondage belts.

Natalie knew the latex straitjacket well and happily received Joyce's ball gag. Rope fastened her legs nicely and comfortably so she could enjoy her 20 minutes struggle. This was the first time she was experiencing a true TUG as opposed to straight bondage. One thing was sure... she liked this friendlier atmosphere. Unfortunately, all the people she knew were gagged or absent.

Hannah had so much fun that she escaped the straitjacket, stood up on her bound legs, took a bow, and was tackled and bound up with more rope. Her stuffing was removed, the cleave gag tightened, a second matching blue bandana cleave gag added, a white bandana blindfolded her, and clear tape was added over the gag. Rope bound her just like Joy without the crotch rope.

Natalie, upon her release, which came after Hannah's re-imprisonment, went over to Joy.

"I have to go, but thank you so much. You gave me hope this evening," Natalie whispered in Joy's ear.
"Awwwwww."
"You're a real friend, Joy. I'll be back tomorrow to talk."

So, only "Group 5" of Jenny and Nichole was left... besides them only Bridget was still free. With the Gangsta' Queen and Princess so obviously doomed, Bridget knew victory was hers.

Jenny and Nichole eagerly got into this new adventure, and Bridget was happy to give them the respective bonds and gags. Nichole's legs were strapped at her ankles, shins, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs; she was gagged with Sera's ball gag; and a black bandana blindfolded her. Jenny got gagged with Joyce's ball gag, and her ankles, knees, and thighs were bound with white handkerchiefs.

"You girls realize I am not going to let you go?"
"HMM?!" Jenny questioned.
"Mm hm!" Nichole nodded knowingly.

When the time was done, Jenny was removed from the jacket, and Bridget quickly used a white handkerchief to bind Jenny's arms behind. Jenny was shocked at how effectively Bridget had done it. Bridget was going to do it all with just handkerchiefs! She tied two together to bind Jenny's elbows; she replaced Jenny's gag with a knotted handkerchief cleave gag with a second handkerchief cleave gag over it; she blindfolded Jenny with a handkerchief; and she hogtied her from ankles to wrists with another.

Bridget took the straps off Nichole and completely duct tape her legs, arms, and torso just like Sera was. The reason was that Bridget didn't like the look of the straps; it was too bondage-like for her comfort. She also added 6 tight windings of tape over the gag.

Bridget had, every step of the way, made sure she took photos and videos of the girls in the straitjackets. Now it was time to do the same and take selfies with each one in their bedtime kidnapping.

With her strength, Bridget was able to get each of the regular residents into their beds (leaving poor Jenny hogtied), albeit Janie was difficult, but Bridget hoisted her up using ropes! She also put Hannah with Jenny and Sera with Nichole. Then, she took Hannah and laid her on the couch.

Hannah nice impression with her blue bonds and blue clothing. Nichole was likewise cute with her all black clothes and bonds, and Janie was equally remarkable. Bridget wished Sera was in all black like Nichole, and she imagined a scenario in which she could entrap them so as to get the opportunity to black tape them both while they'd be wearing all black.

Just as she was ready to turn out the light, there was a knock and then Joyce entered.

"Whoa! Bridge!" she looked amazed at the carnage, "YOU?!"
"We had a wild night, not that you noticed."
"Yeah, sorry... wow... that's a lot of tape on those two!"
"They'll get me back for it for sure!"
"Well, since you're the only one around, look!" Joyce held out her hand.
"Is that an engagement ring?!"
"YES! Oh, Joyce, come here," she grabbed Joyce in a hug, "I'm so happy for you!"
"I can't believe it, but it's real!"

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

CHAPTER 082: Tides Turn on the Red Bandana Gang

"Plan?" Jenny asked Janie and Sera.
"Plan!" Janie and Sera agreed before they parted ways to get ready for their respective church services.

"The tape was fun but hurt like hell to pull off."
"I agree!" Sera and Nichole concurred, "It kills the hairs."
"But it was unique!"
"I'd do it again!"
"Me too!"

So, that next day, Janie wore her red dress to church, while Jenny wore a new red skirt, pink blouse, and solid red kerchief bandana. Sera planned on changing afterwards to make the plot less obvious. When they respectively returned, Sera changed to red trainers, a red-and-white horizontally striped tank top, and a red kerchief bandana. At her dorm, Janie donned a red bandana headband to go with her braid held by a ponytail.

The Red Bandana Gang was back.

Joyce, however, immediately saw through this ruse and notified all her friends. She, Joy, Nichole, Caleigh, and Bridget readied themselves to defend against this plot. Unfortunately for Joy, she and Sera went to church together now... making her an easy target.

"Lovely bride to be, Joyce...," Sera clamped a hand over her mouth.
"Mmmmm," Joyce still had her bright blue floral dress on. The dress had a tank top and came down to her knees
"Let's play a game, since you missed out last night."
"Mmm ayyy!" Joyce felt wire binding her wrist.
"Have to try it on everyone once. Haha!"

Joyce was absolutely destroyed by the wire, with it binding her her ankles, knees, lower thighs, upper thighs, wrists, elbows, breasts, and waist. Her own ball gag silenced her, and a similarly bright blue bandana blindfolded her.

"Now, we wait. In the meanwhile, I need to talk to my baby, so be quiet."

So, Joyce was left with her thoughts while Sera talked to her son, Benny. Sera was a proud mother even if she still struggled with shame due to the circumstances. It was honestly the one part of herself she had never accepted, and it gnawed away at her little by little.

Meanwhile, Janie patiently waited. 8 AM mass ended before the service even began at her roommates' church. So, in the meanwhile, Janie was able to accomplish many things. She also was helped by the fact that Lauren didn't get the group text, which allowed Janie to trick into her into being tied up.

Poor Lauren was there in bright blue trainers, a black sports bra, and a matching bright blue bandana headband with her hair in a bun held by a black ponytail. She was handcuffed and gagged with a sock, a purple bandana cleave gag, and a strip of microfoam tape. Rope bound her ankles, thighs, elbows, and breasts, and she was hogtied from ankles to harness.

The next event was for Sera to get off the phone, but she was clueless that Bridget had returned. Bridget still wore her green floral skirt and a pink button-up blouse, and she and Caleigh attended the same church, meaning she was back as well. She attacked Sera quickly.

"Oh, my, Bridgie, mmmmppphhh!" a knotted red bandana gagged her.
"Another lovely moment for you."

Sera got Joyce's handcuffs on her wrists and something Bridget used rarely: wide zip ties. Zipties bound Sera's ankles, thighs, and elbows and also hogtied her. Bridget covered Sera's face in duct tape and then took selfies and a video before blindfolding her with another red bandana. Being clever, Bridget didn't upload any of it yet.

Janie managed to trick Caleigh as well, or so she thought. Reality was that Caleigh was working against the Red Bandana Gang in a new way. Caleigh sneaked into the apartment, wearing jean shorts and a purple-pink type tie-dye t-shirt. She grabbed a pair of Joy's handcuffs and put the key in her pocket. She also grabbed an orange rubber ball threaded with a black bandana.

"When did you arrive?" Janie came out of her room.
"A minute ago."
"Oh, so you thought you'd cuff and gag me! Wellllll, not today, Caleigh!"
"Janie, stop it!" Caleigh was spun around and cuffed.
"Shut up! The Red Bandana Gang is back again!"
"So soomph?!" the ball was shoved in and tightly knotted behind her head.

Janie quickly roped Caleigh's ankles, thighs, elbows, and breasts before hogtying her from ankles to harness. The others would be coming any minute now, and Janie had to quickly dispose of Caleigh. So, Janie dragged her into the bedroom, put her next to Lauren, and shut the door.

"Not so smart now, are you?!"
"Mmm hmm!"
"You would think you're smart!" Janie tickled her ribs.
"Mm hm hm hm hm!"
"I'll be back!"

Janie went out and waited for about 20 minutes before the rest of the girls returned. During that time, Caleigh fought mightily to get the key from her pocket. She tried, but it seemed to be in vain. She led an occasional agonized "UGH!" as she tried, but she finally got it. She heard the trio return, and Jenny and Nichole went in their room to change while Joy stayed out with Janie. Caleigh soon had all the ropes off and rearmed herself with cuffs and a fresh gag, this time a pair of Janie's red socks and a red bandana, of course.

But she was too late.

"Mmmph!"

Caleigh peered out to see Joy with her wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, and thighs tied tightly. Janie was pinning the flailing Joy's arms with a breast harness. The captive wore a brown skirt, a pink blouse, and a brown bandana headband. From the look, it appeared a sock and a knotted brown bandana cleave gag silenced her. Janie then added a waist rope and duct taped Joy's face 8 times. Caleigh walked out quietly and surprised Janie.

"Now you're mine!" Caleigh attacked and cuffed Janie.
"But howph?!" the pair of socks went in and were held tightly by a red bandana cleave gag and then strips of red duct tape.
"Enjoy!"

Janie's red rope bound her bare feet, ankles, shins, knees, lower thighs, upper thighs, wrists, forearms, elbows, breasts, and waist as well as hogtying her from ankles to harness. A red bandana blindfolded her. Janie was destroyed in red bondage, and the hogtie made it easy to see her red underwear. Caleigh tickled her momentarily.

At the same time, in the bedroom, Jenny didn't need to change really at all as she was wearing her brand new red skirt. Nichole, however, always rushed to get out of church clothes and put on pale blue trainers, a purple t-shirt, and a pale blue bandana headband. As soon as she was dressed, and before she could even put her socks on, Jenny grabbed her and wired her up.

"I admit I intentionally did nothing to defend myself."
"I love you too."

Nichole wasn't nearly as tortured though. Wire only tied her ankles, knees, thighs, arms, elbows, breasts, and waist. The normal bonds were enough. Jenny then gagged Nichole with a blue rubber ball threaded with a handkerchief and blindfolded her with a pink bandana. She then led out her hopping captive, unaware that is Caleigh who had caught Janie and not vice versa.

"Well, well, well," Jenny quickly took a selfie with Nichole and laid her down, "It's just us."
"It's just me."
"I'm fighting this time. I might be a rope bunny, but I play to win this game!"

There was little of a fight as the softball pitcher easily took down the runner. Quickly, Jenny was handcuffed and then bound with rope just like Janie; it even was Janie's rope. She, too, was gagged with a pair of socks, a red bandana cleave gag, and strips of red duct tape, and a red bandana blindfolded her. Just then Bridget entered.

"I see you had no problems!"
"None really. You?"
"Sera and Joyce are safely trussed and quiet."
"Go back and watch them."
"Definitely. The Red Bandana Gang goes down once again! Time to have fun with Joyce and Sera."
"Enjoy!"

Caleigh brought out Lauren and laid her on the floor. She sat down on the couch.

"Now, Joy, I promised you a story. It was summer after freshman year of high school. Me and my siblings were playing around the house..."

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 083: Memories XXXI - Trees

"I'll get you yet!" Ken yelled at Caleigh.
"Ha!" Caleigh shouted back.

Caleigh Rondell, in full flight, ran around a rock, down a small hill, and hid herself under the brush in a dry gully. Ken would never find her, and she would easily be able to water gun him from this spot. Her black leggins and green t-shirt helped her blend in. She had made one minor failure in her calculations though.

"What are you doing here?" Tyler whispered in the darkness.
"Hiding from Ken, what about you?"
"Helping Ken in any way I can!" he squirted her.
"You dirty rotten little imp!"
"Come along! You're Ken's prisoner now!" Tyler flushed her out.

Tyler bound Caleigh's wrists and elbows behind her and jammed a sock in her mouth before cleave gagging her with a black bandana and wrapping her face in 8 layers of duct tape. She was finished.

"March, prisoner!" he pointed toward the house that was about 500 feet away.
"HMMMMM!"
"Ken, look what I found!" Tyler yelled as they approached the back door.
"You did well, Ty!" he took Caleigh and laughed wickedly, "Oh, do I have plans for you."

Ken pinned Caleigh's arms with a breast harness and waist rope before binding her ankles, knees, and thighs. He then did something horrifying even to her.

"This will keep you from escaping while I find Eva!" he hoisted her off the ground by her ankles and left her suspended five feet off the ground dangling upside down from a tree branch!
"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"
"I'll come back when I have Eva. See you in 30 minutes."
"AUGGHGHGHGGH OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Caleigh was terrified; if the branch broke or if she fell trying to escape, she'd break her neck. If she didn't escape, being only 10AM she'd be tied up until 4PM, which was about 30 minutes before her parents returned from work.

Caleigh did what Caleigh did best. She looked around and decided to start swinging. She wasn't too far from the tree trunk and the spot where Ken had secured the rope. If she could reach that, then she would be able to pull herself up onto the branch itself. It was a wide branch, and her fears of it breaking went away. This tree had literally survived tornadoes.

"Not so fast there!" Tyler grabbed her and steadied her, "Think you'll escape, huh!"
"HM?!"
"This will stop that!" he blindfolded her with a red bandana.
"NNNNNNNNNN!"
"Nah I can go help Ken!"

Back at square one, Caleigh instead fought the tight ropework directly. Being who she was, within 10 minutes she made enough headway to have her arms freed. She swung herself into the tree, scratching her arm in so doing, and climbed up onto the branch. There, she removed her blindfold and pocketed it to use on Tyler later.

Now in safety, Caleigh undid all the amazing ropework and put the mess into her satchel that she always used. The satchel held her TUG toys and drawing supplies. With that accomplished, she climbed down from the tree just in time to see three people coming up the hill.

"Caleigh, look what I got!" Eva yelled showing her two prisoners.
"Yes! Good work, girl! You won't believe what I just escaped!"
"Oooohhh... it looks stormy; let's go inside first."
"I'll talk about it during lunch."

Later, after Ken and Tyler were taken care of, Caleigh sat in the bay window that looked out from her bedroom into the backyard. The rain poured, and the lightning flashed. She took out her drawing pad and started with a tree and then drew the framework for a young blonde female suspended upside down.

And being so meticulous with her drawings, Caleigh could tell her friends the exact date and time it all took place, and showed them the drawing of herself as she related the tale to them. Every drawing (many weren't TUG related) of Caleigh's was dated and had the story behind it written on the back; it was her pictorial journal.

========================================================================================

"So, what do you want, Amanda?" Trenton asked his girlfriend.
"See those four?" Amanda pointed to Janie, Lauren, Ashley, and Joyce, "They're going to be tied up and suspended from those tree branches."
"You have the acreage to pull this off don't you?"
"And no parents home until tomorrow."
"This will be fun and different," Trent giddily rubbed his hands together, "And super easy."

Out in the back the girls all were in a row chattering. Except for Joyce, it looked like an advertisement for colored fruit drinks: Janie was the yellow, Lauren the blue, and Ashley the orange. Little did Amanda know that she would become the purple flavored one. Each one wore the color of trainers, shirt (Janie and Ashley had tank-tops, and Lauren and Amanda had t-shirts), and bandana headband. Poor Joyce had jean shorts and a pink t-shirt and was being picked on for it.

"Girls, stop tying up Joyce," Trent said as they only had bound her wrists.
"But the girl scout needs knot practice," Janie whined.
"No, no, no... I have an idea to try something new. You like being tied up, right?"
"Of course!"
"Who wants to try something new? You'd be tied up and suspended upright from that tree over there?"
"Wow... hmm... I'm game," Janie foolishly volunteered.
"No, me first! I want to be the first one for once!" Ashley whined.
"I don't give a $#i+!" Joyce bluntly refused it as she stood, "Do it to me and die a thousand deaths."
"Joyce?" Lauren questioned.
"I have a huuuuuugggggggeeeeeee fear of heights. No, no, no, NO, and NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Joyce ran up onto the deck and sat down on a chair, "Suspend me from this deck or nothing!"
"OK, OK, OK, Joyce, don't freak out, your eyes are wide as saucers, and you're almost crying. No one will make you do it!"
"Sorry."
"This girl is a basket case," Ashley groaned.
"Ashley wants to go first actually!" Janie like everyone else had heard what she had said.
"No I don't!"
"You clearly said so; I heard you!"
"I did not!" Ashley said as Janie got right in her face.
"Either volunteer to go first, or go apologize to Joyce for calling her a 'basket case'."
"I'll go first!" Ashley volunteered, to everyone's horror.

Janie made sure that Ashley was tied up severely in as many places before her upright suspension and used Ashley's own orange rope. Ashley got bound at her wrists, forearms, elbows, breasts, waist/crotch, feet, ankles, shins, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. An orange bandana blindfolded her; an orange rubber ball threaded with an orange bandana gagged her. Soon, she was being gently lowered from a tree branch and left about 1 foot above the ground.

Afterwards, Joyce and Trent would privately ask each girl to guess how high they were dangling.

Soon, they were all dangling from the trees, their arms boxtied and held by a harness and crotch rope, their legs bound at the ankles, knees, and thighs. Each of the rest got a blue rubber ball threaded with a bandana that matched their outfit and was blindfolded with the same color bandana. Janie was bound in her red rope and yellow outfit and two feet off the ground; Lauren had her black rope and bright blue outfit and only 6 inches off the ground; and Amanda had her white rope and purple outfit and was also two feet off the ground.

Trent couldn't bring himself to do anything to Joyce even after she repeatedly apologized. He outright refused to do anything that could hurt her in the least bit. Joyce was touched that Trent felt so protective of her.

Later, the girls all guessed in correctly, by at least 1 foot, how far off the ground they were. Trent said that it meant he had done a good job! And they all agreed.

But he felt he had done the best job with Joyce.

==========================================================================================

"Ever hugged a tree?" Joy asked Jenny and Nichole.
"Of course not," grinned Jenny, the camouflage bandana "Gangsta' Princess."
"Yeah, once... when you tied me to it!"
"That's where I was going!"
"You mean?"
"Let's make Jenny hug a tree."

Way out in the forest was a small cookout type pavilion. This property was owned by Jenny's parents and included a pond that was safe for swimming. It was the meeting ground for Jenny's very large family on occasions. For the record, Jenny's family has a tradition of having children quite young (described on the old site but I think now lost).

In short, Jenny still had nearly all of her great-grandparents alive as her maternal grandmother, 22 when Jenny's mother was born, was the "oldest to have first child" of her direct ancestors. They all were younger than that when they had their first born. Jenny had multiple two sets of great-grandparents who were both under 19 (one 16, the other 18) when they had their firstborn. As a result, Jenny had many, many family members alive, including aunts and uncles not much older than her or even younger. Her own parents were only 41 and 40 at this time, and Jenny was 20; her father's parents are 59 and 60, and her mother's parents were both 62; the paternal grandfather's parents were 80 and 79; and the great-grandmother's parents were still alive at 95! The youngest ones diverged from this though, but Jenny wanted to keep it alive.

But only Jenny Danielle Kristensen loved TUGs out of those dozens of people.

Nichole pinned Jenny against a suitable tree while Joy wrapped her arms around and tied her wrists on the other side. Jenny matched the tree nicely with her brown trainers and pink tank top in addition to the previously mentioned camouflage kerchief bandana.

"Ah, let me go, this tree is too small, don't you think?"
"Nope!" Joy laughed as she tightened the knot.
"Are you so sure? Maybe that one? Please let me go!" Jenny begged playfully as her ankles were tied together with the rope also wrapping around the tree.
"You talk too much!"
"AUMPH!" Jenny got a blue rubber ball, threaded with a handkerchief, in her mouth and knotted tightly behind her head.
"Good girl, Jenny! You hugged the tree!" Nichole said as she tied Jenny's thighs and wrapped the rope around the tree.
"She is good!" Joy did the same at her waist.
"UGH!"
"I love you, Jenny," Nichole now did it at her armpits.
"Nk ooh!"
"There!"
"Ih ith unnnn!"
"You're right. It's tons of fun!"

Joy and Nichole surveyed their work. On the left of Jenny was Joy, who wore a brown skirt, pink t-shirt, and brown bandana headband. On the right was Nichole, who had navy blue trainers, a pale blue t-shirt, and a navy blue kerchief bandana. They looked at each other and instinctively masked themselves with matching bandanas for selfies before filming Jenny's plight at several angles.

Once done, they tickled Jenny and hugged her. Oh, how they both loved this girl who had become more like family to both of them.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 084: Black Bandana Gang Is Back

It took some subversion and careful wording, but Bridget quickly got to fulfill her goal of binding Sera and Nichole in all black duct tape while there were dressed in all black. Bridget so looked forward to this that she bought 6 rolls of black duct tape and a pack of black bandanas just in case Lauren or Casey got involved too! Although she didn't expect that latter, she didn't realize that she had gotten too much into a TUG for once.

It all began with a couple little verbal suggestions to Sera.

"You know, you and Lauren should team up to get back at Jenny and Janie."
"It's been a while since I last saw you wear your all black outfit."
"Good idea... Look bad@$$ when my brother is here."

Sera thought the latter was a good idea, and she decided to get Lauren and Nichole and kidnap their friends. And so the Black Bandana Gang made its second appearance. The girls that next Friday donned their black trainers, black shirts (Sera's was a tank-top; Nichole's a t-shirt; and Lauren's a sports bra), and black bandanas. Nichole's was a kerchief, Sera's a solid black kerchief (Jenny decided to give it to Sera after receiving it from Johanna), and Lauren's a bandana headband. Lauren also had her hair in a bun held by a black ponytail.

Bridget shared her subversion with her other friends so that they would be on guard. They made it clear though that this was Bridget's plot and that she had to ensure it executed.

Janie did her own subversion, getting her own black trainers out, a black Minn-Tech t-shirt, a black bandana headband, and a black ponytail holding her hair in a bun. She was either going to fool somebody or get taped up herself trying, and both results sounded good to her!

The rest of the girls tried to be themselves knowing it would take all their wits to outdo this as there would be one person in each home working against them. Joy wore her brown skirt, pink blouse, and brown bandana heaband. Jenny unintentionally matched as she wore pink trainers, a red tank-top, and a brown bandana headband as well.

Joyce had black jeans a green blouse. Bridget had navy blue trainers and a navy blue school shirt as she wanted to be agile. And Caleigh had pink jean shorts and her black-and-white checked vest shirt.

Janie ran into Sera on their way to class, and being alone she could pull her stunt perfectly.

"I'll help Nichole later. You should be able to get your roomies."
"Yeah, Lauren, I know," Sera never looked up from her phone to notice the wrong backpack.
"See ya later!"
"See ya! Sorry, I was texting my brother! He's arriving for a visit today."
"Ah, OK!"

Janie made sure that she was home first, and Sera made sure to have Joyce meet her so they could walk to Joy's apartment together. As they approached the door, Sera quickly slapped Joyce's own handcuffs on her wrists.

"Oh, think you're clever, eh?"
"Nah, just announcing the return of the Black Bandana Gang."
"Black, Red, White, Navy... you could join a lot of gangs."
"Oh, shut up!"
"Mmph!" the ball gag silenced her.
"I'll join any friend gang I want!"
"You sure can!" Bridget came up behind her.
"Oh, lookie who?"
"Be good, Sera."
"You got me already?!"
"Yep. Get inside before someone see's Joyce."

Inside, "Lauren" and Nichole were wreaking havoc. "Lauren" was kidnapping Joy, and Nichole had Jenny. Jenny was being whiny but clearly in a playful way.

"Why do I get bound tightly?" Jenny asked as her arms were put in reverse prayer with her hands on her shoulders.
"Hmmm... you're flexible. You're a rope bunny. You look good tied up. Anything more?"
"Those are good reasons!" she agreed as a harness was added.
"You're the best, Jenn."
"Awwwww... thanks!"

Nichole added a crotch rope before binding Jenny's ankles, knees, and thighs and hogtying her. A sock, a blue bandana cleave gag, and a few wrappings of gray duct tape silenced Jenny, and a pink bandana blindfolded her.

Joy was similar except she was bound at her wrists and elbows with a harness and waist/crotch rope (Janie didn't fear the skirt) with her legs, gag, and blindfold being the exact same in form and color. They were put side-by-side to match.

Joyce got her elbows, ankles, knees, and thighs bound as well before Sera pushed her down on a chair. She ran ropes from Joyce's ankles and knees to each chair leg and added a second waist rope and a second harness to fully pin Joyce to the chair before blindfolding her with a green bandana and adding a stripe of microfoam tape over the ball gag.

"I am yours," Sera turned to Bridget.
"Very well."
"And Nichole is mine!" Janie grabbed Nichole tightly and hand-gagged her before flopping on the couch and wrapping her legs around Nichole's.
"LAUREN?!" Sera was dumbfounded.
"Janie! Fooled all of you!"
"HMMMM!" Nichole squirmed helpless in Janie's arms.
"You'll be taped for this! You kidnapped Joy!" Bridget threatened.
"I'll be a happy girl if you do that!"
"Let's do this before my brother arrives to visit! His plane lands late."
"Right. I'll keep that in mind."

Bridget duct taped Sera's arms from wrists to elbows behind her. Sera was gagged with a sock, a knotted black bandana cleave gag, and a 8 layers of black duct tape, and Bridget blindfolded her with another black bandana. She then taped Sera's elbows and pinned her arms above and below her breasts and at her waist. More tape went from Sera's knees down to the black socks that she wore in her black sneakers, the only girl who had the full black outfit like Janie had the red. Bridget then taped Sera's thighs from knees to her trainers. Sera was thoroughly imprisoned.

"Nice!" Janie laughed, "We'll get Lauren too!"
"We sure will!"
"You really planned this, didn't you?"
"Janie, I'm afraid I went overboard, for real. But, I have always pinched my pennies my entire life, and for the first time I wasn't afraid to loosen up and spill a few dollars to have fun."
"Enjoy a special moment. Here's Nichole."

Bridget duct taped Nichole like Sera, from wrists to elbows, above and below the breasts, and at the waist. The gag was simlar: sock, black bandana cleave gag, and 8 layers of the tape. She taped her legs from ankles to knees and knees to trainers. She laid the two together side-by-side on the floor so that they were facing each other and taped them together at their ankles, thighs, waist, and at breast height.

"Open up. I bagged Caleigh like I said and don't want to be seen," Lauren said from outside.
"Come in!" Janie welcomed Lauren.
"Wait a minute!" Lauren put Caleigh on a chair.
"What?"
"WHAT?!"
"What?"
"WHAT?! That's awesome! Janie, you sneak! I love you!"
"Finish tying up Caleigh."
"Right!"

Caleigh was tied cruelly as Lauren knew her escape prowess. Not only was she bound at her wrists, forearms, elbows, ankles, shins, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs, but Lauren had bound her wrists twice and tied two waist ropes and a breast harness. Socks had been pulled over her arms. A blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief gagged her, and another one blindfolded her. She was sat down and had ropes from her knees and ankles to the chair legs in addition receiving a third waist rope and a second breast harness to hold her to the chair.

"Overkill much?" Janie asked.
"Had to ensure she didn't escape while I was at my last class."
"She's been tied since?"
"Her last class was at 10?"
"Since 11..."
"Or 8 hours!"
"It's time," Bridget held up a roll of black duct tape.
"Oooooh... tape time! I'm game!"

Lauren got her arms taped from wrists to elbows, and her arms were pinned above and below her breasts and at her waist. She was taped from feet to knees (she had worn black flip flops) and from knees to trainers. She, too, was gagged with a sock, a black bandana cleave gag, and 8 layers of duct tape. A black bandana blindfolded her.

Janie then turned around and did the same for Bridget, who eagerly taped Janie up just like her sister. The black stuff was thorough at imprisoning the fourth and uninvited member of the Black Bandana Gang. She was gagged and blindfolded the same and wore a huge smile on her face. Lauren and Janie were laid together chest-to-chest and taped together at their ankles, thighs, waist, and chest.

"I did it. I actually did something a little wild for once. I wasn't bland! I did something crazy and made it stick, and I won once again! I can't believe this is too funny! Time for selfies I guess."

Bridget took selfies with each victim before also filming and photographing her victims. But she was bored by herself as nearly everyone but Joyce and Caleigh had a stuffed gag, and she didn't want to tickle them. So, Bridget freed Caleigh!

"Well, friend, welcome!"
"My god... Lauren has never tied any bandana as tightly as that one was!"
"The gag?"
"Yeah. And the rope was tied too! HA! Look! Rope marks! I love it!"
"They're fun all right, especially when you have to hide them from old church ladies!"
"Oh, my! Yes!"
"Let's sit down and enjoy it. Bring Joyce over too."

They sat down. There were two pairs of black taped bodies side-by-side with a pair of hogtied brown bandana gangsters. Then there was Joyce.

"Bridget... this is a moment worthy of a drawing."
"It definitely is."
"I can't even tell which sister is which... or which one is Nichole versus Sera."
"Sera has the solid kerchief."
"Got it... ever been triple tied?"
"If chairs count, I've been doubled!"
"Well, I was tied up twice and then secured to the chair like Joyce here."
"You suffered a lot."
"I was tied up 5 hours before anyone else! Yes, I suffered!"
"Wow."
"I loved every minute of it. I finally was outdone without the captor using handcuffs and hiding the keys."
"Interesting."
"Joy and Jenny could have freed each other so easily."
"But Jenny likes it too much."
"They both do."
"I agree."
"Bridget."
"Hmm?"
"You need a boyfriend."
"I have dated 14 guys at this school."
"Janie has slept with more than that."
"HMMMPH!!! RK!"
"She doesn't deny it."
"Caleigh, every relationship ends the same. I often don't like him, but..."
"What?"
"I usually scare him away because I am too negative of myself. I still am guilty over my past errors."
"I get it. I have my own chronic problems."
"You?!"
"No guy wants a girl who has endometriosis."
"You poor thing."
"It's awful, but I don't complain. I've been in much worse pain!"

**knock knock**

"$#i+!" Bridget cursed as she knew what had once again happened to her and her friends.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 085: The Brothers Randaccio

"Sera... what do I do?! I need to untie you."
"NNNNN!" Sera shook her head.
"No?!"
"NNNNN!"
"Let him in?"
"Mmmm hmmm!"
"Oh, hell, Caleigh, what do I do?! WHAT DO I DO?!"
"Let him in. He won't recognize Sera."
"Yeah, you're right. Especially with Nichole there with her!"
"I'll remove I'll take Lauren and Janie's blindfolds and use them as OTN gags on Nichole and Sera."
"Good thinking! MOVE IT!"

Caleigh moved swiftly and returned to drawing.

"Um, hi!" Bridget opened the door nervously and outside stood both Giovanni and Roberto Randaccio.
"Hey, is Serafina here?" asked a voice with a thick Italian accent.
"Serafina who?"
"Whoa what have we got going on here? Serafina texted me this dorm in particular. I know the building well having lived here before."
"Oh, this is Joy's apartment. I'm here friend, Bridget."
"Serafina was right. I remember you from photograph!"
"Oh... you have girl tied to chair there. Why?"
"Oh, this... That's my fault," Caleigh lied, "I do fetish art."
"In dorm?! That one over there look like Sera. I recognize that black outfit anywhere."
"Let the gentlemen in, Bridget, to the art studio."
"Gianni, you're a right," finally spoke the younger man and with less accent, "That's a Sera."
"There's two of them. And two big ones dressed like her."
"What funny game is this?"
"Game? I'm drawing this for art class," Caleigh continued the charade.
"Quit lying to me. Sera told us about this stuff. It's a little weird to us two, but Sera is happy that you're her friends so we figure it's OK."
"She told you?" Bridget asked.
"Yes, Brigitta," Roberto responded, "You girls are funny."
"Brigitta...," Bridget giggled a little, "It's cuter when you say it then when Sera says it."
"You do each other tight. At distance, I couldn't tell Brigitta apart from other girl."
"Well, it's a crazy version in which a bunch of people team up and try to get all the others."
"So these girls all dressed in black, eh?"
"And I got them all up in duct tape."
"I have no f***ing clue what is happening, but why don't you gentlemen take seat there while I finish my drawing."
"I know you're not taking an art class."
"How?"
"I graduate from here. There is no art elective."
"Well dang. Whatever... let me finish my journal entry."
"These two are cute too," Giovanni looked at Joy and Jenny, and then crouched down.
"Hmph!?"
"May I look?"
"At what?" Bridget asked.
"Their eyes, so I can see them and they see me?"
"Yeah, go ahead," Caleigh waved her hand, "I did them first."
"Ciao signora!" Giovanni undid the knots on the blindfolds, "I'm Serafina's big brother Giovanni. I was row here too. This is little brother Roberto, who plays baseball here."
"You're cute for a freshman," Bridget said to her own surprise.
"Sophomore, actually."
"Cute either way."
"You have some nice friends, but I can tell it will be a while until we can talk to Sera. I accept your offer of a seat," Giovanni said cordially.
"Can I get you something to eat?"
"Nah, I ate in airport."
"Roberto?"
"I ate in dining hall."
"You sure?"
"Roberto, this girl likes you on sight."
"I think so."
"Just being friendly," Bridget blushed and turned, "Caleigh, tie me up before I say something else stupid!"
"I'll do that if you want."
"Say what now?! You're embarrassed to be attracted to my brother."
"I'm... ummm..."
"Very Protestant of you."
"What?!"
"Art girl, you can do what you like."
"Yes, please, Caleigh, end this for me!"
"OK!"
"This will be interesting."

On request, Caleigh took rope and bound Bridget's wrists, elbows, breasts, waist, ankles, knees, and thighs with rope. She gagged her with an orange rubber ball threaded with a handkerchief and blindfolded her with one of the pink bandanas that had blindfolded Joy and Jenny, as she could tell Bridget was crying. Caleigh then went back to her drawing.

Little did Bridget know that she wasn't the only one who immediately was smitten by the brothers. The other, however, hid it well. Jenny had similarly fallen for Giovanni on sight. She knew he had said she was pretty, but something else stood out to her about him.

"Your circle seems very nice. Sera says only good things about you. You've done a lot for her that I couldn't."
"How so?" Caleigh stopped drawing.
"It took me longer to accept Benny then anyone else. I was cruel to her at times while everyone else at home was helpful. Once they got over the shock that she had been slutty, it was the same excitement of a baby on the way. But I felt disgraced when in reality my shame was that I wished I was as honest with myself and my friends and family as she had been. When Benny arrived, I realized what a gift life was. THAT was the day I started toward manhood."
"You're definitely Sera's brother."
"How so?"
"You're honorable."
"Eh, it's the way of life, really. You can a good guy to everyone around and still be meaningfully successful at life. You can be a jerk and succeed too. Only think you need to be a chooch for is to be a CEO or government official."
"Chooch."
"Jerk, basically."
"OK. How did you get here?" Caleigh resumed her art.
"By airplane. How else?"
"I mean how did you find Minn Tech?"
"Rowing. It's an elite rowing program."
"Interesting."
"I told Sera to come because she wants to engineer like Papa."
"And you?"
"I work for Ford now with their race cars."
"WOW! I want to be a shrink."
"You loss," Roberto cackled, "He lies; he works for Papa too."
"What about you?"
"I came for the business program. My dream is to be a baseball player, but my fallback is starting a business of my own in some form."

"There, I have everything I need to finish this. Let's free these girls."
"Eh, I thought you'd let them sleep this way," Giovanni shrugged.
"Those four have been gagged in a way they could choke so they need to be supervised at all times. Not safe for bed at all."
"Eh, OK, used my knife."
"Thanks!"

Soon, the captives were all stretching and rubbing themselves except Bridget, who didn't want to be freed yet.

"Miei fratelli!" Sera hugged her brothers at once.
"Che bello verderti!"
"Hi, Gianni!" Joyce gave him a hug and kiss.
"Gioia! Good to finally see you for real!"
"And Roberto!" she greeted the same.
"Joyce!"

"So much kissing and hugging," Nichole laughed with Janie, Lauren, and Joyce laughing as well.
"I like it," Jenny grinned at them.
"Meet my friends! Janie, Lauren, Nichole, Joy, and Jenny."
"Our pleasure to meet you. Come, Sera and anyone else who wants... let's go get a chocolate malted."
"I'll stay with Bridget," Jenny volunteered.
"Me too... I'm tired," Nichole yawned.
"I need to go home," Lauren laughed, "I'm married."
"I want to finish my drawing."
"I'll comeback later," Janie pushed her.

So Sera, Joyce, Giovanni, Roberto, Joy, and Janie went out, and Jenny, Nichole, Bridget, and Caleigh stayed. Caleigh busily filled in her drawing, and Jenny and Nichole sat and worked. Bridget didn't do much of anything, which concerned Nichole most of all.

"Nichole."
"Hmm?"
"Do you believe in love at first sight?"
"Not really."
"No man has made me stir like Giovanni did... not even Phil did."
"What?"
"I am sexually attracted to him on sight. There's nothing hard to understand!"
"Jenny, you're snapping and yelling."
"Yes! Because I am severely disturbed by it."
"You're like a cat in heat," Caleigh dug at her.
"Why don't you f*** off?!"
"Jenny Danielle Kristensen! You, too, Caleigh!"
"Oh, God, I'm sorry Caleigh. I'm a mess."
"Just like Bridget."
"Jenny, calm down. It's normal to find men attractive. You have never been touched by a man like that before. And with being tied up and with a crotch rope... triggered something."
"Triggered?"
"Jenny, like it or not, that rope is to stimulate you even if you just think it's an uncomfy restraint."
"What have I done to myself?!"
"Nothing... you've done something different. You moved on from Phil and found someone different."
"I... but Sera..."
"Jenny, he's going to be here for a few days anyway. You can feel it out."
"You mean it might just be..."
"You're genuinely smitten with love for a guy on sight, kind of like Chris was with me."
"Nichole, you're right."
"And he's a good person... I don't think he'd hurt you."

Bridget was crying herself to sleep in angst while she struggled with a similar thought. Had she really flirted with a guy? Not only had she flirted with one, but he was 2 years younger than she. She was glad she had asked Caleigh to tie her up, but she wondered if she had instead done some sort of demonstration for Roberto.

How little did Jenny know that, at that moment, Joy and Janie were on their way back to the apartment, and Sera and Joyce were being accompanied back to their dorm by Giovanni and Roberto.

"Sera, that little blonde girl that was knotted up like a pretzel."
"Which one?"
"The one with the brown headscarf and the twisted up arms."
"Oh, that was Jenny!"
"I don't know why, but there's something I like about her."
"Stick around a couple days... there's tons to like about her and nothing to dislike."
"Why was that other one acting funny?" Roberto asked.
"Caleigh or Bridget?"
"The second one."
"I don't know... she seemed to be genuinely embarrassed though."
"Tell her I'm sorry if I made her uncomfortable."

Two girls and two guys were both hiding their feelings for the other, and in each pair one was successfully hiding it from the other.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 086: Blue Bandana Gang Attacks

Bridget woke up and yawned and stretched, but the yawn was stifled and the stretch was stiff. She opened her eyes and blinked and felt fabric. She was still bound, gagged, and blindfolded from the previous night.

"NMMM UHHHH!" she snapped her fingers 3 times in a row.
"Wanna get out?" Janie asked quietly.
"Mmm hmm!" Bridget nodded, realizing it was early.
"Let me get you out of that," Janie undid all the knots, "Want to do the rest yourself?"
"Mm hm!" Bridget nodded.
"Ok."

Quickly, there was a pile of rope. Bridget pulled the blindfold off and threw it aside, noticing the "CR" carefully dyed into the fabric. She unknotted the handkerchief holding the gag in her mouth. She sat on the floor in a tight ball and in silence.

"Bridgie, let's go for a walk before I have practice. You have a race today anyway."
"OK."

Outside, Bridget walked next to Janie and was still dressed in her outfit from the prior day. Janie had exchanged her black for an all blue outfit of trainers, bandana headband, and tank-top. She now even had blue shoes and socks to alternate with her reds.

"These were Lauren's, actually, but I use them for practice now."
"Janie, what happened to me?"
"What happened for real? I couldn't tell, but that was fun."
"Janie, I went all out. I stockpiled black duct tape and black bandanas and egged people into wearing black so that I could live out this weird fantasy of seeing Sera and Nichole so dressed and in completely black binding."
"Hmmm..."
"It was a bondage fetish, Janie! It was a fetish!"
"No, it wasn't. You found adventure, Bridget. You had a wild idea knowing these 'gangs' show up from time to time, and made the perfect plan to capture them all. Honestly, I loved being duct taped like that, maybe even more than rope."
"It wasn't healthy."
"It WAS healthy, Bridget. You finally decided to spring 30 bucks and enjoy yourself for a change, just like you did when you and your siblings bought your rope and stuff to play with each other. And as long as it doesn't become a recurring thing or a sexualized thing, it was a healthy adventure."
"And then afterward."
"You think Roberto is cute."
"He's two years younger than me."
"So?! My mom is 4 years older than my dad. My mom already passed the big Five-O!"
"You have a mom."
"Bridget, don't dwell on that."
"I have never had a real maternal figure I could talk to about my life... just a blob usually passed out on the couch... then a divorce... then watching her fall apart... then my father remarrying to that witch."
"Let it all out Bridget."
"I love everyone of you... my dad, my siblings, my friends here, my crewmates... but I hate Bridget Sjaastad. But I still love some part of me that I know can be as sweet and wonderful as Jenny, Sera, Nichole, you, Lauren..."
"What do you hate?"
"I'm awkward with men."
"So am I! So is Joyce! And she's engaged!"
"I lose control of myself during TUGs."
"So don't we all. Because we're having so much fun we can shut out the rest of the world."
"I don't understand my classwork as well as I should."
"But enough that your classmates always ask you for help and not someone else."
"Not to my standards."
"So don't many of us... I know Joy struggles and embodies 'C's make degrees'!"
"Must you have a comeback for everything?!"
"Yes, because I am showing you something... you're normal, and no one I know says her bedtime prayers with more faith, humility, sincerity, and simplicity."
"You mean that?"
"I do. Now, you need to be ready, because Hannah is coming over tonight and the 'Blue Bandana Gang' is gagging you and your little coxswain."
"OK. I look forward to a little revenge."
"Talk to Sera about Roberto at your meet. See what she says."
"All right. Thanks, Janie."

====================================================================================

"THAT was a different dream!" Jenny said as she knotted her pink camouflage bandana headband to match her brown tank-top and pink trainers.
"What was different?" Nichole had her beige floral bandana as a kerchief on her head with her beige trainers and aquamarine t-shirt.
"It was dirty let's just say."
"Did it involve Giovanni?" Nichole asked hopefully.
"And about 3 children."
"What's dirty about that?"
"It means we made those children!"
"You could have adopted them!"
"No, the twin girls... one looked like me and the other looked like Sera."
"BAHAHAHAHAHA! I needn't a wake-up call, and you gave it to me."
"I have a race today and have to go already to meet the bus."
"See you later!"
"Bye, Jenny!" Joy waved.
"I see Bridget left!"
"Ha, yeah, I left the rope like that on purpose!"

Joy had her blue skirt, orange church camp t-shirt, and blue kerchief bandana. She was ready for another gang to attack.

"Just us two for a while," Nichole shuffled.
"Let's go to the dining hall."
"It's cute to see Jenny in puppy love."
"Awww... It sure is."

====================================================================================

"So, what do you think?" Sera put on her rowing uniform of navy blue trainers and blue-and-white striped tank-top. The navy blue bandana headband was her personal touch.
"I know them both already."
"No, of what they said about Jenny and Bridget."
"They both have a crush on the other... one's openly smitten and the other more quietly."
"Think we could get them to go out to lunch with the other?"
"What?! Sera! You want to play cupid?"
"If you don't let me play cupid, I'll keep you tied up naked allllllll day long in the shower."
"NAKED?!"
"YEAH!"
"I want to help anyway... but now I have no choice."
"I knew you'd agree!"
"What's the plan?"
"Well, it's like this... I overheard Joy and Janie talking about a plan to nab a bunch of us today, so you basically go and make sure that everyone left gets nabbed because Jenny, Bridget, and I have athletic events today."
"So, that leaves me and Nicole."
"Maybe Caleigh too since I have a feeling that Hannah will get in on this too since she wears blue so much."
"That sounds smart to me."
"So 3 against 4... make sure the 3 win. Bridget and I will be done first. I will make sure Bridget will come here all nice and clean so that she'll be looking perfect for a date night and bring my brothers over. Hopefully, they grab Jenny while she's all hot and sweaty as that's more Gianni's type."
"Oh, the goal is to make sure Bridget isn't tied by her getting here with Roberto."
"Right."
"And for them to just nab Jenny before she can shower."
"Yes."
"My job then is?"
"To ensure as many others as possible are gagged so that the blue girls win. Once the four are on their date, the boys, I will finish them off by turning them against each other or grabbing them."
"Or just let them bask in victory since you will be outnumbered!"
"Yeah, I will, won't I!" Sera said knowingly.
"Let's get breakfast!"

Later that morning, Janie was tightly knotting a rope to bind Nichole's wrists behind her back while Joy jammed a sock in her mouth and tied a tight knotted white handkerchief cleave gag. The red rope continued its quest until Nichole's elbows, breasts, waist, ankles, and thighs were tied. She was sat in a chair and pinned down with ropes from her ankles and knees to the chair legs and a second waist rope and breast harness. They put a strip of microfoam tape over her mouth and blindfolded her with a red bandana.

"That's one!" Janie laughed.
"We'll go out for a late lunch later haha!" Joy snickered with her.
"I decided to leave Lauren alone."
"You did?"
"No, but Lauren can't come and Caleigh will."
"And I hear Hannah's familiar knock!"
"Yep!"
"Come in friend!" Joy greeted the girl in blue sweat pants, a blue hoodie, and a blue bandana headband.
"I see you got Nichole. But where are the rest?"
"Jenny has cross country, Sera and Bridget have rowing, and Caleigh and Joyce are coming over."
"Dang... so just us three?"
"For now."
"Sounds like HW time."
"HW?" Janie asked.
"Homework."
"Gotcha."

They actually 30 minutes in before Caleigh arrived in her jean shorts and yellow t-shirt. She walked right into the trap without a qualm.

"Cuff luck," Joy held a pair of handcuffs up.
"Lame joke."
"I know."

Caleigh not only got handcuffed but got to debut Joy's black ball gag with red straps, the one given to her by Johanna. They roped her ankles, thighs, elbows, and waist before hogtying her and blindfolding her with a red bandana. They had this too easy.

"Girls, aren't you being too eager?" Joyce chided, "An hour until anyone else can be here."
"How long have you been here?" Joy asked.
"I met Caleigh outside and talked to her for about 25 minutes."
"Long enough for Hannah to be here."
"Almost like I knew that she and I would take you two out."
"OK, what gives?"
"Look, Sera has a plan, OK. Just tie up every girl that walks in here, OK? No tape, please."
"Ummm... OK. Sounds good to me."
"Make sure Jenny doesn't even get to shower. We want her to be nice and tired, all right?"
"Where is this going?"
"Just play along and you will see."

"Bridget, why don't you take the shower first?"
"Umm... sure! Thanks!"
"No problem."

When they were out, Bridget changed into a navy blue skirt and a plaid navy blue button-up shirt.

"Look at you all pretty. We might as well go since I suspect I will be doing a lot of sweating anyway."
"Why is that?"
"TUGs are in the air."
"Yeah, they are."
"I'll meet you there with my brothers."

"Let me go!" Jenny kicked at her captors as they tied her up.
"You're ours now! Blue Bandana Gang rocks!"
"Stop it!"
"Shut up!"
"Mmmmmmm!"

Jenny got her ankles and knees fastened to the legs of a chair. Her wrists and elbows were tied behind the chair, and a breast harness and waist/crotch rope pinned her more. A blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana gagged her, a grey one blindfolded her.

She was indeed soaking wet from her cross-country meet in the morning. She had showered and changed, but the inferior gym showers didn't cut the grease and dirty. Now she was fighting mightily against this TUG that ensnared her.

On the floor was Joyce who was glad she had worn blue jeans and a pink polo. Rope tightly bound her ankles, knees, thighs, wrists, elbows, breasts, and waist. Her own ball gag silenced her, and a green bandana blindfolded her.

"My, I look pretty... Bridget, you didn't... oh, never mind! Just walk in there and get tied up!"

"Hi, girls! I see Jenny has just arrived!"
"You're just in time, hot stuff!" Joy laughed.
"Well, I could do something like this instead!"
"Hey!" Bridget grabbed Hannah and ran into the bedroom, shut the door, and locked it.
"Get the key, Joy."
"Move quickly, Bridge!" she talked to herself.

Bridget put her skills to work, and rapidly duct taped Hannah's wrists, elbows, chest, waist, thighs, and ankles. A sock, a blue bandana gag, and more duct tape followed as a gag, and she slipped Hannah's headband over her eyes as a blindfold. Bridget did this all against the door, knowing Janie wouldn't want to break it.

"OK, OK, I had to get a screwdriver as our doors here have no keys!"
"So freaking stupid!"
"Having no brothers allowed me to get all the tool lessons as a child!"
"Open up!"
"If you let me tie up one of you, I will give myself up without a fight."
"We have the door unlocked already."
"Give me 2 minutes."
"OK."

Bridget added double-sided tape and a triangle blue bandana OTM gag to Hannah. It was nice little touch at least.

"I will fight you!"
"Yeah, right!" Janie scoffed.
"Watch me!" Bridget reach out and grabbed Joy at distance and reeled her in.
"Mmm!"
"You're a sneaky b¡+c#!"
"Thank you!"
"I'm taking you!"
"Dang it!" Bridget felt cuffs clamped her wrists behind her.
"That'll hold you!"
"Cheat!"
"Shut up!"
"Mmmm!" she got an orange rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief for a gag.

Soon, she was also roped at her ankles, knees, thighs, elbows, breasts, and waist and tossed on a sofa like a stuffie. A white handkerchief also blindfolded her.

"You get Bridgie I see! My brothers come soon, OK?"
"Meaning?"
"Tie me after."

Sera had changed into an all Italy uniform. Green trainers, an Italian national soccer team shirt, and her Italian flag kerchief bandana made her nationality apparent.

"Look... Let's see if we can get Jenny and Bridget on a date," she whispered.
"Ohhhhh... that was what Joyce meant," Joy nodded, "But why like this?"
"Gianni likes girls nice and sweaty like Jenny is. She will shower first, but she looks sexy to him this way."
"And Bridget."
"Simple and pretty and ready to go. Roberto is a go-getter."
"You're a smart girl. There are boys now."
"Let them in."
"My brothers, you came in time. These two naughties were being troublesome again."
"You girls are silly to say the least."
"Roberto, go help Brigida."
"Look at this one... this blonde girl is a feisty one. She come back from the gym?"
"Cross-country."
"Gianna, right?"
"Jenny."
"I never say it right."
"Look at her. She need to clean up."

"Thanks, Roberto," Bridget smiled.
"You are silly girl."
"It's not every day a guy unties me."
"No male friends here?"
"Well, my brother, but he's at school elsewhere."
"Oh, OK."
"You seem like a nice young man."
"Oh, thank you," he blushed.

"Do it, Bridget. You can do it," she thought to herself.
"You're a nice you girl too," he started to walk away.
"Roberto..."
"Hmmm?"
"Would you want to? I mean... do you want? No... umm... I don't know what to say."
"What?"
"Would you like to get a bite to eat with me?"
"Ohhh... um... hmm... yeah," he smiled, "I would like that."
"Awwww..."
"Oh, stop it, Janie," Joy amicably chided.
"You know I love Hallmark movies!"
"Well, go on you two," Joy giggled, "Go have a little fun."
"OK... Let's go, Brigida."

As soon as they laughed, Giovanni started laughing hysterically and sat down. He slapped his leg as he laughed and pointed at his sister. He almost regained himself and started laughing again.

"All this to get Roberto and Brigida on lunch date because they both are too afraid to ask each other."
"You read it exactly!" Sera congratulated him.
"I suppose you want me to go out with little blondie Jenny too?"
"Actually, yes."
"Hot damn!"
"MMMMMM!" Jenny squealed with excitement.
"Get her out. She's too sweet for this stuff. Be nicer to her Gioia."
"Umm... yes sir?"

They freed Jenny who excitedly went to take a shower. She returned in her new red skirt and a pink blouse with her hair in a braid.

"Hey, you have hair under scarf."
"Yeah, I do," Jenny laughed, "I wear them so much that my hair probably has color lines."
"Maybe."

When they were gone, Janie turned to Sera.

"You're a clever matchmaker."
"I know men for you two, too."
"I'm too irresponsible," Janie refused, "I have slept around so much I should have AIDS."
"Me too!"
"Disgraceful! Don't I get tied up too?"
"30 minutes, OK?"
"Fine!" Sera ball gagged herself and blindfolded herself with a red bandana.

Sera was quickly tied just as Jenny was on the same chair. Knees and ankles to each leg, wrists and elbows behind, breast harness, and waist rope. After 30 minutes, all were released.

"No fair. I got two hours and she got 30 minutes!" Nichole whined.
"Ever hear the parable of the workers. Let's free the rest and go get lunch. I'll tell you along the way."

Maybe not Parable of the Workers, but Parable of the Sower, was more appropriate for Sera. That day she had planted the potential seeds for a lifetime of happiness for two of her friends as well as her two brothers.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 087: Purple Bandana Gang Rocks

The attack of the Purple Bandana Gang was much smaller in scope, being restricted only to Joy's apartment, it's residents, and Lauren. It was a simple Sunday afternoon adventure for the girls involved.

After church, by pure coincidence, Lauren had changed into purple trainers, a matching t-shirt, and a purple bandana headband with her hair in a braid. Janie had done the exact same but with the dark green of her high school colors. Lauren matched Joy, who had a purple kerchief bandana and skirt with a pink blouse.

Jenny and Nichole were both still in their church outfits as well. Jenny had a brown skirt, pink blouse, and brown bandana headband. Nichole had a navy blue skirt and bandana headband and a white t-shirt.

"I hear you had a date yesterday," Lauren said to Jenny.
"I had an amazing date."
"Give me the details! Come on!"
"Oh... it's not that special," Jenny blushed.
"Well, I will force you to tell me."
"Hey!" Nichole was grabbed and pulled out of the room.
"Oh, that's how it is!"
"Purple girls unite!" Joy blocked Jenny.
"Let me through!"
"No way!" Joy tackled Jenny and began using her own rope on her.
"Ooh, fun!" Janie laughed.

Soon, Jenny and Nichole both were roped at their ankles, knees, thighs, wrists, elbows, breasts, and waist. Nichole was gagged with a sock, a navy blue bandana cleave gag, and a strip of microfoam tape.

"Can I be tied up?" Janie whined.
"Fool!" Jenny scolded her.

So, Janie was tied up just like Nichole but gagged with a knotted white handkerchief under the tape. Her bandana headband became her blindfold, and she was hogtied from wrists to ankles.

"Now, Jenny," Lauren held her like a stuffed animal, "Will you talk to one of your best friends?"
"What if I say no?"
"Then I will have to gag you and tickle you."
"Hmmmm... give me a minute to think."
"Exactly 60 seconds."
"I only needed 3. I talk, then you gag and tickle anyway."
"OK!"

================================================================================

"Bridget, tell me the truth."
"Ok, I think Roberto is a cute guy. I don't know what will become of it, but I am right now willing to ride with it and see what fruit it bears."
"Oh, Bridgie, that makes me happy!"
"Good! I like happy Sera."
"I like happy Bridgie. Well, this is our last day to be with Gianni before he leaves, so I will need to go."
"Just give me a second."
"Bridgie, I need a little solo time with my own brothers."
"Awwww... c'mon!"
"Bridgie, do I have to tie you to that bed?!"
"Yes, you will!"
"Fine then!"

So Sera tied Bridget spread eagle to the bed with rope... Bridget was glad to be wearing black slacks and a pink button-up blouse. Sera's ball gag silenced her, and a black bandana blindfolded her... since now she had plenty of them to spare!

"Be back soon! Gianni's flight is at 4!"
"Uh yyy!"

===============================================================================

"So, how was it?"
"It was... fun... Giovanni is a lot like Sera..."
"How so?"
"He really thinks a lot... but he's slower to react to things. He knows how to slip tiny compliments into things. He's handsome, and strong, and athletic."
"You're spacing out."
"I gave him my phone number."
"This is serious!" Joy laughed as she started to walk toward the door.
"Now where are you headed?" Jenny asked her.
"Out... maybe I will find a husband."
"What?!" Lauren was incredulous.
"I'm just going to take a nice long walk to the fountain," she shut the door behind her.
"Fountain?" Jenny questioned.
"She's all right, but I will stalk her," Lauren smiled and quietly followed.
"Fountain?" Jenny asked again.
"The fountain is where Caleigh always goes when she's lonely... maybe she told Joy at some point."

Joy shuffled along at a brisk pace. She was determined but not distracted. She clearly had something in particular in mind, but she wasn't so much so that she was rude to people she knew. Soon, she was indeed at the familiar building. Joy sat at a bench by the fountain. Lauren saw this and walked back to Jenny and Janie.

"Jesus, I'm so sorry. What is wrong with me?! Why am I always so horny?"
"What are you doing here?"
"You know! I'm sad because I know I don't have a boyfriend, and I know I'm not ready."
"So that's a sign of maturation. You're getting there."
"Will I ever get there? I used be such a total slut."
"Don't say that, Joy. It's in the past."
"God, why do you have such a feminine voice?"
"God? No no no. This is Caleigh."
"What are you doing here?!"
"Praying... in my favorite spot like any other smart and religious girl would," Caleigh walked over to the bench with Joy.
"But why?"
"Because, Joy, I'm lonely, too. I have never been on a date before, and I feel like I don't I empathize enough as a result."
"Not a problem. It's overrated... I want a meaningful relationship."
"I know the feeling. I have flirted uselessly with guys before."
"So?"
"So, girl, you need to focus on making sure Joy is a person who would go to heaven if she dropped dead this second."
"Ain't that easy to say?"
"It's easier than trying to carry the load associated with a relationship, for sure."
"You're making sense there."
"Joy, looking so hard only makes it worse. You have a beautiful soul, and the one hurting it the worst is you."
"I'm my own worst enemy?"
"Yes! We both are our own worst enemy."
"Bridget and Jenny both gave it a break, and then when they weren't looking..."
"Right, because they were being themselves instead of being someone else."
"Being myself is more attractive."
"Yep. You'll find a guy who finds your simplicity and confidence to be attractive."
"You're right Caleigh!"
"What worries me is that I sense trouble ahead."
"Like?"
"I just feel it."
"I don't understand, but I will just take it as a warning."
"Sorry."
"Caleigh... this chat was helpful."
"You're welcome."
"I should go back. I have captives left with Lauren!"
"Oh, OK!"

Back at the dorm...

"Be a good girl!"
"Mmph!" Jenny got a sock, a knotted purple bandana cleave gag, and a strip of microfoam tape.
"Enjoy!" Lauren blindfolded her with a green bandana.

There was indeed trouble coming, but not in a way any of them had ever expected.

hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

These girls are incredible friends! I love hearing about their adventures and lives!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 088: The Flag Girl's Error

"Joy, I forgot my notebook for this class," Jenny groaned.
"Oh, that's right! I found it last night and put it on my desk!"
"Take my bag and keep it safe. I can run faster this way!"
"No problem!"

Jenny was glad she was wearing pink trainers, a lime green tank-top, and a red bandana headband as a skirt or pants would slow her down. It took her 3 minutes to get to the dorm, and she had 8 minutes until class. She quickly opened the door, and noticed the light on in Joy's room.

"That's odd," she thought as she quietly shut the door as she always did.

She went into the room and was horrified.

"Oh, my God! Janie?! What the hell?!"
"Jenny?! What are you doing here?!"
"I am getting out of here," Jenny grabbed her book and ran, slamming the door behind her.
"I can explain, Jenny! Oh, f***! I am so f***ing f***ed."

Jenny ran like a bat out of hell. Janie had been wearing her navy blue trainers, American flag t-shirt, and American flag bandana headband. She had been, but not when Jenny saw her. She walked into the classroom barely tired as she was used to long distance runs of miles. But her eyes were wide as saucers. She said nothing, but she couldn't get the horrid image out of her mind. After class, she said nothing to Joy but texted Lauren to meet her by the same fountain. Then she spoke.

"Joy, come with me, please. It's important."
"OK... What's wrong?!"
"I will explain. Nothing bad happened to anyone."

There, Jenny paused and then spoke.

"Lauren, I went to retrieve a notebook I had left in Joy's room."
"OK. So?"
"I went in and saw the light on in that bedroom."
"Nothing weird there... someone left the light on."
"Lauren, I can't describe what I saw in there."
"Someone was in there? Janie?!"
"Oh, it was Janie all right... with a guy... it makes me sick."
"Jenny, you're a virgin, right?"
"YES!"
"You've never accidentally walked in on your parents have you?"
"Of course not!"
"And you walked in on Janie having casual sex with some random guy."
"Worse, she was having sex with Kenny Levonce!"
"The... guy that swipes our cards at the gym?"
"Yes, him, on Joy's bed."
"Aw, what the hell?" Joy groaned.
"Lauren, I have never seen sex before... and now I am grossed out."
"You've never seen that before even in a movie?"
"No!" Jenny shook her head, and started crying, "Oh, God, Lauren! Why did I have to see that?!"
"What a genetics lesson you got!"
"Oh, Lauren!" Joy scolded her, "Come here, Jenn. I got you."
"Joy, want to help me rough up a sister?"
"I will help you teach a lessson, yes."
"Let's go. Come on, Jenny."

===========================================================================================

"Oh, God, I am f***ed. Lauren will put me in a strangle hogtie or hang me."
"Janie, I'm back," Joy entered alone and acting nonchalant.
"Oh, Joy, am I glad to see you."
"What's up?"
"Umm... I had some... afternoon delight... today."
"You had what?"
"Jenny walked in on me... having sex with a man."
"Oh, Janie, why?!"
"All this Randaccio stuff made me feel lonely."
"It made me lonely, too. Oh, Lord... Jenny saw you?!"
"Yeah... I have such a headache because I feel so guilty."
"Janie... just lie down and relax."
"OK," Janie laid down on Joy's bunk as directed.
"Look, just lie there and tell Sky Chief that you're sorry. And then take a nap."
"Good idea," she lay on her stomach.

As soon as Janie was asleep, Lauren and Joy carefully slipped ropes over Janie's wrists, then with a big jerk they fastened them to the posts of the bed at the bottom of the top bunk, which woke Janie up.

"What the hell?! Joy! Lauren!"
"Hi, sis!"
"Cut this out, now!"
"Hmm?" Lauren asked as she and Joy did the same to Janie's ankles.
"Let me go. Pleeeeeeaaasseeee!"
"Oh, just shut up!"
"OMPH!" in went a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief and a strip of microfoam tape,
"Look at that!"
"Need support ropes."
"Mmmmm!"

They had to move the upper mattress to do so, but they fastened Janie to the upper bunk framework at her elbows, shoulders, breasts, waist, thighs, and knees. Finally, the blindfolded her with another of her American flag bandanas. Janie was spread eagle bound to the bottom of the upper bunk!

"Boooooobies," Lauren played with Janie's boobs a little, as they sometimes did to each other.
"UgH!"
"Hi, Janie," Jenny got under her, "You're tied up so well, you might be able to stay for a while."
"NUMPH!"
"I was given a few choices... having you as my prisoner for a day, making you clean the apartment, and such."
"OHHHHHHH!"
"i chose to forgive you instead and let you stay tied up here for a few hours and nothing more, though we might change up the position in there somewhere."
"HMMGGG," Janie wondered what she had done to deserve Jenny's friendship.
"This position will make a cool video."
"Mmmmmm."
"Tickle, tickle!"
"UGH!"
"I can't do too much lest this bed bust apart on top of little ol' me."
"HMPH!" Janie grunted indignantly.

In 30 minutes, Janie was lowered and was bound more normally with Jenny's wire at her ankles, knees, lower thighs, upper thighs, wrists, forearms, elbows, waist, and breasts and with a hogtie from her ankles to her harness. Janie didn't know what to make of this as clearly Jenny didn't want her to be punished for this, so she figured it was Jenny just turning Lauren's punishment into a TUG. She was right.

"Lauren, I can't do it to her."
"Well, she did something wrong, and she..."
"She did something wrong and is truly apologetic about. Apologetic or not, punishment is only for parents to dish out to their minor children. You said we would rough her up, but not in my apartment."
"Well, what do you want to do about it then?"
"I'm laying down some rules for her that are reasonable for any adult to follow."
"Well, leaving her hogtied is just playing games now."
"Exactly... I am playing games with her because I love her."
"You're right, and I am wrong... I know I am wrong... I wanted to stick her yucky panties in her mouth."
"See, rottenness doesn't help."
"Go ahead."
"Next step."

Jenny went into the room and removed Janie's blindfold and tied it over mouth as an OTM gag.

"Janie, since you are my prisoner, I will make a deal. If you can escape this in one hour, I will be your prisoner all night. I made the knots not too terribly tight, so you should escape if you try. Deal?"
"Mm hm!"
"What is this?" Nichole asked as she walked in from her last class.
"Playing a game with Janie. She has an hour to escape, and I'm her prisoner for the night."
"Well, I have been your prisoner for an entire day."
"That was a fun day too."
"Maybe this Saturday I can be your prisoner for an entire day again."
"That'd be boring now!"
"No, it'd be fun!"
"If you say so."

The next 55 minutes saw Janie struggle against her bindings in effort to escape and win the bet she had made with Jenny. It wasn't so much that she wanted to escape or to hold Jenny captive as it was that she wanted to win. Jenny was telling the truth when she said she made it relatively easy.

"Shorty, are you ready to be wired up?" Janie asked with a grin.
"I sure am!"
"Here we go!"

Janie wired Jenny just liked Jenny had tied her before, but instead of hogtying her she used the other wire to bind Jenny's legs at the shins. Her gag was a double-knotted white handkerchief cleave gag and strips of duct tape. Janie cuddled with her on the couch while she watched a baseball game.

Lauren left for the day, but Joy and Nichole happily recounted the time that Joy was captured by Jenny and Nichole to be Zoe's prisoner for a day. Janie had her own story too, that she said would top theirs. So they each told their stories, but before they started Janie whispered something to Jenny.

"Jenny, you taught me something important today: mercy."

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

hafnermg wrote: 2 years ago These girls are incredible friends! I love hearing about their adventures and lives!
Thank you so much!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 089: Memories XXXII - The Tie-Dye Bandana Gang

"Look at you two girls," Joy greeted her friends with a giggle.
"What's so funny?" Jenny asked.
"You're both wearing tie-dye clothes and don't really match."
"It didn't go perfect, but good enough."

Jenny and Nichole each had red trainers, a tie-dye t-shirt, and a tie-dye bandana headband; in addition, Jenny's hair was in a braid. It was good for people who had never done it before! Joy was in her Cool Girls' Club purple trainers, t-shirt, and bandana headband.

"Yeah, we tried, but we sucked," Nichole laughed.
"We're now going to kidnap you, Joy, and hold you for ransom."
"Ha ha ha ha!" Joy laughed then looked at Jenny's face, "You're... not... kidding?"
"Not entirely. Yes, it's still just a friendly TUG, but we're dead serious."
"Are you kidding me?!" Joy's eyes grew wide as Nichole blocked the way out.
"Nope... they will pay us handsomely for you, I hope."
"Oh, come on! Just because... my parents are away!"
"The easier you come, the nicer we will be, Joy."
"Let's try something else, please?"
"Behave, Joy, and this will end quickly," Nichole said creepily.
"EEEEEEEEKKKKMMMMMPPPHHHHHH!" Joy shrieked as Nichole grabbed her tightly and tackled her down.
"She's trying to bite me! Move quickly!"

Jenny swiftly tied Joy's crossed wrists together behind her back, and Nichole wedged two socks in her mouth and tied a tight white bandana cleave gag.

"That'll hold you!"

Jenny bound Joy's ankles, knees, and thighs while Joy kicked violently. Nichole tied a breast harness and waist rope and blindfolded Joy with a yellow bandana. Joy kept shrieking into the gag, so Nichole added 12 brutally tight wrappings of gray duct tape. With two socks and that much tape, Joy was nicely silenced.

"My God, what a fight that was!"
"Let's get her into the car," Jenny said with relief, "You'll be there soon, sweetheart."
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."
"Don't worry... your troubles are just starting," Nichole pet her hair.

They carried her to the car and drove off with Nichole holding Joy down in the back. Then, they carried Joy into the house and laid her on the floor of her bedroom.

"Here she is! Now, our payment," Nichole flatly demanded.
"Yeah, you can play the video games if you want."
"Yes!"
"Hmmph!" Joy was indignant at this.
"You are my prisoner alllll weekend, sis. You heard that right. ALL weekend."

Joy didn't care except that she was safe. She was so mad at Jenny and Nichole for acting like they were selling her to strangers. But revenge wouldn't help things. It would be a long weekend.

But Joy would eventually get her revenge

Janie grunted. She squirm. She did everything she could, but she was stuck. Dressed in navy blue trainers, a stars-and-stripes shirt, and an American flag bandana headband, Janie was her sister's prisoner. She was gagged with a sock and one of her American flag bandanas, and blindfolded with the third. Rope bound her arms and elbows together in front of her, and more ropes bound her ankles, knees, and thighs. She was curled up so that elbows were tied around her waist and her wrists to her thighs.

She was helpless. Lauren had teased that she would keep Janie bound and gagged for 30 hours straight while their parents were away and with Trent at a basketball camp, and Janie didn't believe it. Once she was captured 30 minutes ago, it seemed more real. It was 9AM. which meant she wouldn't be free until 3PM tomorrow!

"Girl, enjoy it. It's going to be an awesome stretch."
"Mmmmm."
"No, you're a prisoner in your big sister's loving clutches."
"Hmm?"
"It's all about you and I and being the best sisters ever. I will love you so much."

Janie was always secondary in her family. She was the "unplanned" baby and was such an inconvenience that in someway, Janie didn't know which, her parents had used surgical tricks to ensure none would follow. Lauren and Trent gave her the love their parents always seemed to withhold from her.

It was something that noticed and was bothered but her first summer home from college was even more special for Janie. It was the worst year of Janie's life. That year, Janie's parents had even forgotten her birthday until the day before. For the first time ever, though, they cared about her schooling and softball since Lauren wasn't there to fill in all the parental roles they had neglected, but overall she was still the extra child.

Janie always felt she had to come out from her sister's shadow. It literally consumed her for years and helped make her so excellent both academically and athletically... it also stunted her maturity and encouraged her promiscuity. Janie seemed to those around her to have a perfect life, but it royally sucked.

"Janie, I am going to make you a treat!"
"Hmmm?"
"That's right! But I have to cover your nose in the meanwhile.
"Hmmm," Janie moaned ruefully as she got a tight white handkerchief triangle OTN gag.

In spite of the gag, Janie smelled it indeed once it was out of the oven: fudge brownies with white chocolate chips in them. It made Janie so happy as she hadn't had those... since the last time Lauren made them for her. Janie started crying.

"What's wrong?" Lauren removed the gag and blindfold and held a brownie for her.
"Lauren, no one has done anything like this for me since you left."
"I'm sorry, sis, but I'm here. This is our weekend together to try to give you as much love as I can while I am here."
"I hate mom and dad... mom especially."
"Janie! Why?"
"Lauren, let's face the facts: they never wanted me. They wanted to be the stereotypical rich couple with one boy and one girl."
"Ugh!"
"Ugh?"
"I can't counter that... because I know it's more-or-less true from what Grandma has said."
"Lauren, I want that brownie so much... because it has all of your love baked into it."
"Not all of it... some of it is Trent's! Here you go!"
"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! They're perfect!"
"I'm glad you like it."
"Can we watch The Princess Diaries?"
"Of course, sis!"

Afterwards, Lauren undid the ropes curling Janie so she could use the restroom and then they sat at the kitchen table. Lauren made sandwiches for them, and Janie could eat it and another brownie in her position.

"Now, it's time to gag you again!"
"OK!" Janie accepted a fresh sock and the flag bandana cleave gag.
"Let's go!" Lauren made her sister hop into the living room.
"Hm a hm!" Janie sung into her gag.
"Time to kick your butt at video games!"
"Mm uhna ih err ut!"
"You're on."

A couple of hours of video games was followed by Lauren removing the sock from Janie's mouth, adding a strip of microfoam tape over the cleave, and changing so that Janie's wrist and elbows were tied behind and held by a breast harness and waist rope. She added the OTN gag and blindfold again and led Janie upstairs so she could take a nap.

"I'll be back soon enough, sis."
"Mmm!" Janie waved.

A 2 hour pause was just what Janie needed. When she woke up, she could tell from the sounds that Lauren was cooking, but the combination of a closed door and the OTN gag meant she couldn't smell it. So, Janie decided to imagine herself as a damsel who had kidnapped for ransom. She gag talked, she struggled, and she just enjoyed being tied up.

After another 45 minutes, she was seated at the table with her favorite supper before her: steak, a baked potato, and steamed broccoli. She was back to being somewhat untied, as her hands had to be free for her to used the knife and fork. Her gags and blindfold were off again, and a rope went from each elbow behind her back so her motion was limited.

"Has it really only been 8 hours?"
"I think so, kiddo! It's actually 5:30!"
"How long did you plan this day out?"
"Since I knew Mom, Dad, and Trent would all be gone at once."
"You're such an awesome sister."

After dinner was done, Lauren placed Janie on the couch while she did the dishes. Then, they sat down to watch baseball until bedtime. After another bathroom adjustment, Lauren switch a heavier gag. Janie now had a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief with the flag bandana as an OTM gag. Her arms and elbows were again tied behind with a harness and waist rope. She got to spend 30 minutes hogtied as well.

For bed, Janie was laid in her bed and again blindfolded with the bandana, and Lauren carefully tucked Janie in just the way she liked it. Sleep came quickly for the girl whose heart was bursting with joy. Lauren's heart was bursting too, though.

Janie never slept so peacefully before. The time flew, and she even overslept until 7AM! She awoke with a big smile even if she were bound and gagged.

Just as soon, she was giggling as Lauren gave her a shower without untying her at all! She was then wound up in four big towels and tightly taped shut in them while Lauren took her own shower and then made breakfast. The towels were actually quite cozy and helped get the water out of her clothes.

Breakfast saw Janie returned her eating position. Her trainers had dried, but her shirt, bandanas, and hair were all still wet. She didn't care, though, as she saw fried eggs and a stack of pancakes with a side of bacon and a cup of black coffee before her. Her favorite breakfast! Janie was so happy!

"I don't deserve a sister who loves me so much."
"I don't deserve a sister who loves me so much."
"That's my line!"
"I don't deserve a sister who not only loves me so much but also expresses it as well as you do."

After breakfast, Janie volunteered to attempt to do the dishes. It took a while, but she did it. The clock now said 9AM. She had been kidnapped for 24 of the 30 hours. Her legs not been freed for a second of the time. This had been an amazing adventure.

"Another brownie?"
"Yes, please!"
"Kiddo, you've been too grateful. I also need to go work a 3 hour shift, so you need to go into time out."
"OK!"

Janie was sat in a chair with her wrists and elbows bound behind the chair back. A new breast harness and waist rope pinned her torso, and a rope ran from her ankles to the chair underframe. A fresh blue ball threaded with a handkerchief gagged her, and then Lauren crushed her face under 10 layers of duct tape. A bit of tape held the same flag bandana over her mouth as an OTM gag, and the same one blindfolded her.

This, Janie decided, had been the greatest adventure of her life! She squirmed and fought the ropes. She yelled into her gag every so often and made the chair shuffle around. She again pretended to be a kidnapped damsel fighting for her life, and she got the opportunity when Amanda arrived, looked inside the window, saw Janie, and left herself in.

"Hi, Janie, I came over after you sent that goofy selfie."
"Mmmm."
"Do you need help?"
"Nuh uh!" Janie shook her head.
"Should I leave?"
"Nuh!" she shook again.
"May I use your video games? We don't have Nintendo at home."
"Mmm hmm!" Janie nodded.
"Is anyone else here?"
"Nuh!" Janie shook yet again.
"Lauren went to work and left you like this!"
"Mmm hmm!" she nodded.
"OK! May I remove the blindfold?"
"NUH!" Janie shook. She was Lauren's prisoner alone.

Lauren was the best prison ward ever, at least when she was being nice! She could be super mean when she was in a bad mood, but Janie loved her so much. This was such a fun time she was having, and Janie continued in her imagination while more-or-less oblivious to Amanda's presence.

Soon, it was 1:10, and Lauren walked into the house to find her prisoner humming songs. Lauren was a bit surprised but not shocked to see Amanda there.

"She wouldn't let me even touch her!"
"Good!" Lauren laughed, "She's mine until 3PM!"
"Why?"
"I promised that she would be my prisoner for 30 hours, and I tied her up at 9AM sharp yesterday!"
"Fair enough. What about lunch?"
"I'm on it!"

When lunch was ready, Janie was ungagged and unblindfolded and fed her lunch and brownie by Lauren directly. She was still Lauren's prisoner, and this time one without many freedoms as she prepared for her last stretch of imprisonment. At 2PM, Janie was removed from the chair, tightly gagged with the blue rubber ball and her American flag OTM gag, blindfolded again, and hogtied from ankles to harness.

This time, though, Lauren tickled her and occasionally put ice cubes on her feet and then down her shirt while Amanda laughed at the scene. This cycle continued for about 30 minutes before Lauren left Janie alone for the last 30 minutes. Then, at long last, 3PM came.

"It's over, sis," Lauren released her.

Afterwards, Janie laughed at her legs which had slight pressure marks and strong rope dents from being tied together the entire time. She had the spring of a soon-to-be 15 year-old indeed, and she gave her sister a big tight hug.

"That was the most fun TUG we have ever had, and maybe the most fun I have had in my life. I love you so much, Lauren. Not any time soon, but I wouldn't mind being your prisoner for 30 hours again."
"I love you, too, Janie."

Janie would eventually get her wish.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 090: The Tie-Dye Bandana Gang Comes Back

"Lauren, did you really keep Janie prisoner for 30 hours?" Jenny texted Lauren the next day after hearing Janie's story.
"Oh, she told you that? Haha yeah I did"
"That sounds cool"
"It was cool."
"Zack has that dumb conference thing this weekend?"
"Yeah, he does"
"Janie needs some love, Lauren. Want to do it again this weekend?"
"I can make it work."
"Cool. At 10PM Friday night she's yours for 30 + 3 hours since that was 3 years ago."
"Cool!"

Friday night would see not only Janie be a weekend prisoner. Little did Jenny know revenge was coming toward her and Nichole.

"Lauren, got a minute?" Joy texted her.
"Yeah."
"Janie told us how you kept her prisoner. Happened to me, too, only my sister wasn't so fun."
"Damn. She loved it."
"I never did get back @ Jenn and Nichole."
"Oh?"
"Wanna help me tie them up after they bag Janie?"
"Oh, cool! Yeah, sure!"

On Friday night, Janie was unfortunately wearing her high school colors: yellow trainers, yellow bandana headband, and green t-shirt. Jenny and Nichole had made new tie-dye t-shirts and kerchief bandanas to accompany their red trainers for their kidnapping plan, and Joy wore her grey skirt, a pink t-shirt, and a grey bandana headband. Then, to add to it, that night, Lauren was there in all black: trainers, t-shirt, headband, and ponytail holding her bun.

Things were going to get interesting as the clock struck 10PM.

"Janie, I need help on this math-y thing," Jenny motioned Janie toward her room.
"I might be able to help!" Janie eagerly walked along.
"Girl, we need help kidnapping you."
"Hey!" Janie said as Jenny grabbed her so that Nichole could tie her wrists and elbows behind her back.
"Years of athletic training finally come through!"
"You got me!" Janie felt her elbows get tied.

Soon, Janie was bound at her breasts, waist/crotch, ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. She was already barefoot, so electrical taping her toes was easy. They gagged her with a blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana and laid her on the floor while they tickled her for a couple minutes before blindfolding her with a white handkerchief.

"Janie, enjoy this rope and gag. They're all yours until 7AM Sunday morning. You're Lauren's prisoner for the next 33 hours!"
"Mmmmmmm!" Janie squealed with joy.
"Enjoy!" Nichole added.
"Before I go, a hug, Jenny!"
"Oh, sure!"
"Yeah, girl, take this!" Lauren cuffed Jenny's wrists behind her back.
"Hey! She cuffed me!"
"Joy cuffed me too!"

Amidst laughter and protest, Jenny and Nichole got their elbows, breasts, waist (with crotch for Jenny), ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. They were seated on the floor in front of the bunk bed and pinned against it with another breast harnesses. They, too, had their socks removed and their big toes taped.

"What is this?" Jenny groaned as she flailed her bound legs and struggled. She was between Nichole and the wall, as there wasn't much room there.
"C'mon, girls, stop it!" Nichole added.
"Oh, no... I never avenged my imprisonment at your hands! You're both mine for 30 hours as well!"
"Whamph!" Jenny was scared.
"Freaking awesomph!" Nichole was thrilled.

Both were gagged with a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief and 8 wrappings of duct tape. They were blindfolded with red bandanas. With that, Joy and Lauren took selfies with the defeated Tie-Dye Bandana Gang.

"It'll be fun girls, I promise."
"Hmmmmmm!" Jenny wailed into her gag.
"Enjoy! I'm going home with Janie!"

Janie was thrilled as well! She was going to be her sister's prisoner of love yet again. Better, she wouldn't be the only one imprisoned for a weekend!

"Here we are," Lauren laid Janie on the floor, "Tomorrow, brownies with white chips!"
"Mmmmmmmm!" Janie was so happy.
"Let's catch the end of the ball games, eh?"

Lauren removed Janie's blindfold, and she, Janie, and Caleigh watched baseball until after midnight. Janie blindfolded and laid on the sofa for the night.

"Jenny, if you don't stop I will leave you in that spot all night."
"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!"
"You are no fun!"
"MMMMMMMMMMM!"
"It was OK when you took Nichole prisoner as a sophomore though?!"
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"
"Are you OK, Nichole?"
"Mmm hmm!" Nichole nodded.
"Be like her!"
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"
"C'mon, Nichole," Joy released her from the footboard.
"Mmm?"
"You'll sleep in my room. I switched mattresses with Janie to get my bed back!"
"Hmm hmm!" Nichole laughed.
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Jenny moaned as the door was shut.
"What's her issue?"
"I uh no!"

Jenny was a big rope bunny, and she had kept Nichole prisoner for 24 hours before and had helped Joy be someone's 24 hour prisoner before. But for some reason, Jenny was scared of being the prisoner. Pinned as she was to the footboard and handcuffed, all she could do was kick her legs all night long.

"Hmmmm...," Sera looked at Joyce when she saw Joy's selfies.
"No."
"Bridgie?"
"What?"
"Want to be tied up for the night?"
"Sure!"
"Get jammied up!"
"Nah," Bridget stripped to her underwear and bra.

Sera bound Bridget's arms in a boxtie held by a harness and roped her ankles, knees, and thighs. The black ball gag with blue straps gagged her as Sera tucked her into bed and blindfolded her with a brown bandana.

"See you tomorrow, friend."

hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Janie and Lauren are such good sisters. Keep up the fun! I hope more of your old stories come back like Joy in mudville and Joyous Surprise did. At least I think it was surprise lol. I also hope the Nixon family would get more of their old stories as well, though I understand some maybe lost to time and the old boards lol. I look forward to future adventures with both the Nixon family and Cool Girls Club
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic