The Cool Girls' Club (mostly F*/F*) - Farewell

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 321: A Day in the Life of...
Friday, July 6, 2018
Alyssa Bryzylewski

Alyssa loved duct tape. It was simple as that. Duct tape afford her a way she knew she could safely do self-bondage at home when she was an only child and had no family in the same state as her.

It was the same trick every time, but Allie didn't mind one bit. She knew that she was tied up tightly and safely. It began with the rubber ball threaded with a bandana as the gag under 5-7 layers of duct tape. Then she'd tape her legs up however she wanted, then she used her bed fixtures to tape her wrists, waist, and breasts. She'd flop on the bed and grunt and squeal for as long as she felt comfortable. If she was blindfolded, she kept it short to ensure she didn't get caught. Either way, she kept a sharp knife and a pair of scissors nearby as security measures.

Allie enjoyed duct tape more than any other agent for binding up someone, so this was just perfect for her. Thrashing and screaming were just her cup of tea, and she did a lot of both. There was something missing though.

The thrill of being captured by someone she trusted.

======================================================
Anna Redding

"Take that cowgirl!"
"Mmmmm!"

Anna had taken some time and effort to convince her cousins to amplify their TUGs. Well, her girl cousins were the ones in particular. It took a few tries, but she convinced them that there was a world of "Big girl TUGs" that didn't have to get sexual but still could be adequately adult. It was something just for them to play, and, frankly, all it meant was that the cousins could humiliate Anna by opening her shirt and bra provided none of the boys came around.

Anna really was in a tight spot now. She was in a pale blue long-sleeve t-shirt, blue jeans, and an ornate belt. Her flexibility was tested with ropes binding her wrists, forearms, elbows, ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs.

"MMMM!"

Anna shook her head and clomped her feet on the cement floor of the basement. Her cowboy boots made sure it was a loud clomp too. One of her cousins approached her. Anna stood up and stomped her feet on the floor.

"MMMM!"
"Want to open up?"
"MMMM!" Anna tried to pull away to prevent her shirt and bra from being pulled up, but it was useless.
"Get down," she was then pushed onto the floor so her knees were on the cement.
"MMMMM!"

Anna leaned against an egg crate and continued to squirm and grunt. Being tied up was so much fun!

Caroline Saint-Denis

"[Come on, Carrie! Just play along for once and none of the funny foot business!]"
"[OK, Jean, OK. I will as a good little sister, out of love.]"

Carrie after she lost her foot didn't exactly get tied up in standard positions too often. In fact, it was downright rare. For this she had to make an exception though because she knew she was missing a little something. She had on a black and white dress that came down to her knees and had a tank top.

"[What do you wish? Hogtie?]"
"[That was my intent.]"
"[You may hogtie me.]"
"[Thanks, Caroline.]"

Carrie had ropes bind her wrists, ankles, knees, and thighs. The elbow bonds were light but well-done to ensure restriction. A full breast harness pinned her arms, and she was hogtied from ankles to wrists. A navy blue bandana was folded up and used for her gag. Carrie looked much like the girl below, although her dress had a higher neckline and was one piece and her bonds were stricter.

"[Georges, help me! Jean kidnapped me!]" Carrie cried out as she often did as a pre-teen child.

After her release, Caroline spent the rest of her day at home as she spent so many summer days at home: making goodies for her brothers. In particular, they loved chocolate chip cookies, and Carrie loved making them. Even when money was so tight that her mother had to work, Carrie did little things to scrounge up a few dollars for her loved ones. One such thing she did was help clean the homes of people she knew. Now, all but the youngest brother were old enough to have a summer job.

This was just a short list of examples of ways in which being a sister was awesome.

Saturday, July 7, 2018
Johanna Märkstrom

Life had never been the same after her cousin had been injured in a football game. That happened when they were 17 and put TUGs on hold. They were both only children and lived in the same neighborhood and would take turn playing TUGs with each other. They were not only cousins but also best friends. After the injury, there was a long recovery period, and then it just wasn't the same with no longer taking turns. The visits were as frequent, but the TUGs weren't.

After graduation, Johanna first had a job, but then she got a job back near home and moved back with her parents just in time for their 25th wedding anniversary, which also happened to be Johanna's 24th birthday! Tim still lived with his parents, and the cousins began hanging out again.

"Tim, it's been to long. You can still do it. Kidnap me!"
"Kidnap you? Oh, it's been too long, and you're a pretty fit girl."
"Now, I know you tie up your girlfriend Jenny (not that Jenny)."
"You really want to do it?"
"Yes! And I even still keep our stuff in the same shoebox even if I have more now."
"Why did you stop living with your friend?"
"She and I didn't gel like I did with Lauren and the sorority girls. Besides, it's easier to be here with family and pay my parents way cheaper rent than I was paying there."
"You want to be tied up?"
"Yes!"
"OK, let's do it."
"I'm volunteering for this one. Wait until my friends see this!"

Johanna sat on the floor and almost squealed with happiness as her cousin bound her wrists behind her back. More rope bound her chest, waist, thighs, knees, and ankles. For a simple return, she was blindfolded with a purple bandana and cleave gagged with a blue one. While Jo wore blue jeans and a grey t-shirt that weren't quite a good match and had a few more bonds.

"MMMMM!"
"I guess I did miss this fun!"

Jo kicked her sneakers on the ground with a defiant tamp and let a loud yell into the gag. She was totally into this damsel-in-distress business and had missed it so much. A few grunts into the gag were just for good measure.

A girl like Johanna sometimes forgets the things they and how much they like them when they're deprived of them. Perhaps this meant she could live without them? Or perhaps she only wanted them with certain friends.

Johanna didn't know, but she would soon receive news that would make her have a longing to see her friends again.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 322: Erin's Pain
Monday, July 9, 2018

"Kristina! Good to see you over here again!"
"It's hard to stay away from you."
"Oh, I know that so well."
"You know what's better than having a hero when you're little?"
"What?"
"Growing up and finding out the hero really is heroic!"
"You talking about me or Erin?"
"How about both?"
"We both adore our baby sister."
"You know doesn't feel adored?"
"Who?"
"Erin."
"Erin, why?"
"She says except for your graduation and her birthday that you haven't called or text since last year?"
"I... haven't?"
"No... I think she was on her monthly, but yesterday she cried for 20 minutes over it because, no offense against me, you're her favorite sibling."
"I'm hiding from her. I really am."
"What? Why?"
"Because I'm not so heroic and I'm not so good... I did a lot of bad things that last few months. Well, I did a really bad thing 3 or 4 times."
"I don't understand."
"You shouldn't. Look, you're here. Joy will probably cook dinner for 6. That gives you 90 minutes to be tied up. How about I tie you up, and I patch things up with Erin? She should be home since she's on Eastern Time in Cleveland."
"Promise you'll call?"
"I promise."
"No... I want you talking to her while you tie me up so that I'm sure you made the call."
"OK... video?"
"Yes."
"Here goes," Bridget dialed the phone.

Kristina had been on the weight machine, so in a rarity she was wearing solid black trainers and a pink t-shirt and pink sneakers. Her wrists were being crossed and tied when Erin answered.

"[Hello!]" Erin answered in perfect Norwegian.
"Engliiiissshhhhh!" Kristie whined.
"Hi, Erin!" Bridget laughed at her baby sister's immaturity.
"Howdy, stranger! Long time no see! Are you kidnapping my baby sister?"
"Yes, I am kidnapping OUR baby sister! Who is taller than me mind you!"
"I know!"
"Hi, Erin!"
"Hi, Kristina!"
"Kristina said that you missed talking to me?" Bridget asked as she tied Kristina's ankles.
"Yeah, you never talk or text me any more!"
"Hold on. Joy, would you finish kidnapping Kristina?"
"Sure thing! For a friend!"
"All right."
"Let's talk," Bridget went out to her car, "Just give me a minute."

Joy tied Kristina's thighs, elbows, and breasts before hogtying her and gagging with an orange rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief.

"Ready?"
"Ready."
"This isn't easy. No one in our family knows. Erin, I haven't been trying to ignore you. I've been hiding from you. I'm sorry. I'm not much better than the bully b**** who got cut up in high school."
"What's wrong?! Are you... doing something illegal?"
"Worse... I think... Erin, Roberto and I... I love him so much. I've never felt about anyone else I've dated like him. We've slept 2 or 3 times... and I'm just absolutely ashamed of it."
"So that's it... I am actually hurt, Bridget."
"See, I knew it."
"That you thought that way about me. You're my sister! No offense to Kristina, but you're still my baby sister in my eyes."
"I'm not so innocent and cute anymore... I'm a miserable wh0re."
"Don't talk about yourself like that. Or you'll eventually become it because you'll believe it."
"Erin, I've done something worse than anything you or Michael ever did."
"Oh, really? Jesus died on the tree as much for you as for me."
"Ohhhhhh..."
"Don't get whiney."
"You forgive people so easily... I take weeks or months to truly forgive."
"You're stubborn like Aunt Carrie."
"I know."
"I had something important to tell you as well,"
"What?"
"I'm not well, Bridge. I just got diagnosed with auto-immune disease."
"Huh?"
"I'm still wrapping my brain around it; I'm coming home. Last week I had to use a sick day because I felt so lousy."
"Erin... You're leaving Cleveland? But you love it there!"
"You don't understand?"
"No, I don't."
"I'm single. If I'm going to be sick and sometimes helpless, I'd rather be near my siblings."
"Don't talk that way!"
"But it's reality, Bridge."
"Erin, I don't want this. We already lost Mom! Why do you have to suffer on top of it?"
"Don't cry like that."
"Sorry, but I am."
"Well, my lease runs up at the end of October, and I'll be moving back after that."
"Right."
"Stop crying! I'm not dying."
"I've just been piling suffering on top of suffering for you all these months."
"No, you haven't. I just found out last Friday and finally got the guts to tell you. I've been hurting for years, Bridge. SNAP OUT OF IT!"
"Wha?"
"Quit blubbering! It's not cancer or anything like that! Barring horrors, I've have a normal lifespan."
"You will?"
"Yes, you robotic lovable dork!"
"That's me sometimes."
"Hey, and don't sweat it with your boyfriend. If he's as cool as Kristina said, he wants to do better even more than you do."

===============================================
Tuesday, July 10, 2018

"Bridget, what happened yesterday? All you said was it was hard."
"Zoe... I don't want to talk about it because I'm waiting for Erin to send me the paperwork to explain it."
"Doctor's papers?"
"Yeah. All I know is that she is sick and never will get better."
"Oh..."

Thursday, July 12, 2018

"Here it is."

Bridget began to read aloud Erin's email in the presence of her father, Michael, and Kristina. It took her a while to read all Erin had written, but it was worth it. Then she took a big sigh.

"My hero... Is still so brave. Listen to that tone. She's not scared. Gosh, I love you, sis!"

Friday, July 13, 2018

"I took the day out of work," Zoe announced.
"Why?" Joy asked her in surprise.
"Friday the 13th is a no go from this girl."
"Oh, for crying out loud."
"Hey, your girl Sammy happens to be out today. Let's go scarf her up!"
"OK, that's a real plan. She still has to hit the gym, but let me book her day after."

"Hi, Boss!"
"Sam!" Joy walked into the small house with Zoe.
"Hey, big girls! Wassup?"
"Wrists!"
"What about wrists?"
"I was picturing your wrists high up with you bound and gagged."
"Oh, nah! Please don't do that!"

Sammy was in blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and a black kerchief bandana with her hair in a smart looking braid held by a pink scrunchie. She was angling at something, and Joy couldn't place it.

"What do you want then?"
"Well, Wednesday morning Momma pranked me with a tie up. Did you? No, you brought nothing."
"Nope. Nothing."
"Scarves it is, but make it special!"
"OK. We will!"

Joy started with binding Sammy's elbows and wrists with two scarves. Then she used bandanas to bind her ankles, knees, and thighs.

"This isn't special yet."
"Not yet. But it will be. Zoe? Ideas?"
"How about we put her on the floor and attach her ankles to the top of the headboard over here?"
"Yeah! I'll gag her now!" Joy pulled a gag out of her skirt pocket.
"Mmmm!" the blue rubber ball threaded with a handkerchief shut her up.

Then, Sammy was bound on the floor as described. To make it harder, a scarf ran from her wrists to a lower part of the headboard. A helpless girl was then filmed and photographed.

"Mmmmm!"
"Perfect!"
"I'll go next door. You enjoy Sam."
"All right, sis."
"Back soon."
"Right."
"Sammy, would you come back with us for a little bit? Bridget needs you right now and won't admit it."
"Mmm hmm!"
"OK, but first you stay here for a little while."
"Mmm!"
"Then, when we're back, I'll tie you back up for Momma to find."
"Mmmmm!" Sammy's eyes brightened.

"Bridge?" Sammy quietly knocked on the door.
"Hm?" Bridget groaned in her sleep.
"I heard about your sister."
"Don't remind me about that."
"I know your pain. You know Momma has that too. It's scary to see someone you love so unwell."
"It should have been me. I'm the bad sibling that fooled around with extra-marital sex."
"Maybe it's Erin because she's strong enough to take it."
"You came here just to..."
"Say I'm praying for you and your sister and will light a candle for you two at tomorrow night's vigil since I can go."
"You're such a good kid."
"I... I try... Go back to sleep."
"Thanks for coming."

"Ready?"
"Yes, I am!"

Scarves bound Sammy's wrists, elbows, chest, waist, ankles, and thighs. A knotted blue bandana cleave gagged her, and a yellow one blindfolded her. Joy then left her hand-written note on the door using the pin Sammy and her mother always used to leave notes for each other.

"Sammy, I'm home," Sammy's mother called that afternoon.
"Mmmm!"
"[Sammy, are you... Oh, let's see.]"

"Dear Mrs. Raanta, You've pleasantly surprised us more than once, so here's a surprise for you. Thanks for letting Sammy come to Minn Tech and bless us and our friends with her. Love, Joy and Zoe."

"Are you? Oh, Samantha!"
"Mmmmm!"
"You and your friends make the cutest group!"

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 323: Mama!
Sunday, July 8, 2018

"Call it a false start," Zack tried to encourage Lauren as they went home from the hospital.
"If it hurts this bad on a false start, how bad will reality be?"
"Don't be sad. Our patience will pay off."
"I hope so."

=====================================================
Tuesday, July 10, 2018

"Zack Krzyczynski, are you ready to be a Dad?"
"As ready as I'll ever be."
"Well," Lauren said in complete with a wince, "It's time."
"It's time. You seem too calm for that."
"My stress ball says otherwise."
"Promise you won't hold my arm or hand," he studied the crushed foam.
"Promise. I'm calling Janie and Jenny; you call Chris and your family when we get there."
"Right."
"Zack, I've never meant this as strongly as I do now... I love you."
"I love you too."
"Let's go, boy!"
"Oh, man, here goes!"

Labor on baby #1 was typical. Not too slow but painful. By the time Lauren was well along the way to having her firstborn, Janie had arrived to be with her sister, and Nichole was there as moral support. At 6:37 PM, Andrew Vincent Krzyczynski was born.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God! Lauren, it's a boy!" Janie bounced with excitement.
"Sweet! Lauren! We're parents!" Zack was almost jumping too.
"Damn that hurts. But it's all worth it."
"Was it?"
"Oh, definitely."
"Lauren, you did it," Nichole said after 7 hours of being her friend's support.

Thursday, July 12, 2018

"Welcome to your new home, Andrew."

Baby just snoozed as he was carried indoors. He hadn't any concerns now except eating and defecating. He kept snoozing even as Lauren gently put him in the bedside bassinet.

"Get in bed, sis," Janie encouraged her.
"I need it. Thanks, Janie."
"Not a problem."

Janie gently shut the door and sneaked out. She looked at Zack and smiled.

"Congrats, bro. I'm going to go cause trouble for Hannah."
"All right. Keep safe."
"I will."

Janie was proudly sporting white trainers with red trim, a red t-shirt, red sneakers and socks, and her white-and-red bandana as a headband with her braid held by white and red scrunchies. Janie kept alert the entire way, but the walk from Lauren's to Nichole and Hannah's avoided frat houses and such anyway.

"Gangsta Jock! Come in! How is the quartet?"
"Mommy is sleeping with her baby. Daddy's probably talking to the proud grandparents."
"And Auntie?"
"Is just tickled to be here for this."
"What brings you over here?"
"The desire to be in ropes. Why haven't you seen Lauren yet?"
"Jealousy."
"Say no more. Understood."
"Good. I should go though since she is my godmother."
"Good reason. We'll go back together."
"Where you staying?"
"Caleigh's old room."
"Ah. Let's go there. Grab your TUG toys and let's go."
"All right."
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"Is that really you?!" Janie showed her photos.
"Yes, it is."
"Wow! I didn't know you could flex like that!"
"Well, it's a secret, and it hurts. That scene I was probably out of the ropes in under 30 minutes."
"Whoa!"
"They were fun times. Past, but fun. But, I remember that one. The soreness of that tie taught me how to genuinely complain and throw myself around while tied up for sure!"
"Maybe I could do that to you!"
"Oh, you and the twins are alike! You enjoy this too much," Hannah gave a mischievous grin.
"I guess so."
"If you're here tomorrow, I'll let you recreate one of my old scenes, OK?"
"You've changed a lot. I like you a lot more now."
"I finally learned to move on and accept that what happened happened."
"I'm glad to hear it. Did you have fun thrashing about like that?"
"Did I ever! It was great getting paid to be tied up when you're clueless about sexual sins."
"I follow you. Look where my sexual sins landed me."
"Janie, you really do believe that?"
"Some days, I do. At least now when I wake up in a cold sweat, I can shake Ken awake and ask him to hold me until I stop crying."
"Is that really how your life is?"
"Yes, you understand PTSD."
"I do, and I'll pray for you."
"I pray for you too. Why did you choose my sister as your godmother?"
"Because I knew she'd look out for my spiritual needs. My parents are upset with me over this."
"And my friend Ashley is the opposite boat. Man, my life is full of a wide variety of types."
"Well, we're here."
"Let's be quiet."
"You sleeping in here?"
"Yeah!"
"All right, Janie, let's tie you up."
"OK!"

Janie sat on the bed and allowed Hannah to boxtie her wrists and then tie a strict breast harness and crotch rope before binding her ankles, knees, and thighs. A hogtie restricted Janie further before a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief gagged her.

"Smile!" Hannah took out her phone.
"Eeeth!"
"Now, I'm going to go sneak a glance at baby."

Hannah tiptoed to the bedroom and looked in on the new mother and her little child. She couldn't resist snapping a picture as Lauren had fallen asleep with a smile on her face. It was the happiest that, frankly, anyone had seen Lauren.

Janie was in hog heaven with the hogtie, pun intended. It was tight and restrictive and hit all the right points in her book. She could do little besides grunt and roll, and the crotch rope heightened the situation. It was hard to get better than this.

A (by her standards) sexy outfit, a tight TUG, in her sister's home, with her new nephew, and her friend Hannah there... could it get better except by having Joyce here to torture her a little? She could come up with anything except by it being Christmas time!

Friday, July 13, 2018

"Hi, Janie!" Nichole jumped into her friends arms.
"Hey, Gangsta Queen!"
"Good to have you spend the night. Mama and Daddy want some time together?"
"Yeah, they just want to cuddle as they haven't gotten to do that much in months!"
"I hear you and Hannah have a playdate set?"
"Yes, and you may play too!"
"I already am invited as the landlord to Hannah."
"Oh, autocratic much?"
"Not at all. What's the plan?"
"I texted it to her."
"The plan is the relive an old scene that really tested how tightly I can handle being tied up," Hannah said.
"Whoa! Where'd you get the garter?!"
"I've had it for years. Steve gave it to me as part of my job!"
"Need heels?"
"Those I don't have. Never have."
"We're the same height, so hopefully we're the same foot too."
"It's all for fun, so as long as they don't hurt me."
"Here, try them," Nichole tossed a pair of simple beige heels to Hannah.
"Thanks."
"Garter, heels, and bra. Odd combo," Janie observed.
"You were too busy watching the sex p0rn instead."
"Hey now!"
"Sorry! No offense intended."
"Now, come on, let's just have fun!"
"Right! C'mon, Janie! Tie me up and see for yourself."
"All right!"

Janie grabbed some rope and began by tying Hannah's wrists. Then she decided to dare the wrists.

"Janie, watch out!"
"Ooh, that's tight!" Hannah grinned.
"What the heck?!"
"I can take it, Nichole. Just not all day like she can."
"Oh, wow! I had no clue!"

While Janie bound Hannah's forearms, ankles, knees, and thighs, Nichole quite adoringly stuffed a pair of socks in Hannah's mouth and covered her up with strips of duct tape. When the binding was done, the two stepped back and admired Hannah.

"Mmmm!" she said and clacked the heels on the floor as best as she could.

Hannah kicked the air with considerable force and studied the ropes binding her. After evaluating, she let out a loud squeal of dismay and laid down on her back. With minimal effort, she rolled over onto her stomach and let out another shriek of frustration. This began a 20 minute sequence in which she alternated between lying on her back and kicking with occasional moments were legs were nearly against her face and being on her stomach stretching and squirming and occasionally looking for the knots on her leg bonds. After exactly 32 minutes and 14 seconds, Hannah sat up and clacked the heels three times on the ground.

"Time to free her!" Janie said.
"All right!"
"MMMM!" Hannah groaned.
"How was it?" Nichole asked as she removed the tape.
"MMM!"
"Just a second. There."
"Oh, it was a lot of fun. I'm glad things turned out the way they did."
"So am I."
"Me three!" Janie agreed.
"Aren't the rope marks great?"
"I love them!"
"Me not so much," Nichole shrugged with a mischievous grin.

When Hannah was free, she stood up and stared at the rope marks in her skin. A huge smile was on Hannah's face as she then stood up to Janie and gave her a hug.

"Thank you and your sister... I love how you two girls love me in this weird spiritual and TUGgish way."
"We love having you as well!"

Janie, Lauren, Zack, Nichole, and Hannah... all had many things to be happy about!

hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Well with these girls it's only a matter of time before Allie gets caught. I can't wait! Great chapters! It's always nice to have this story to look forward too.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 324: Apartment Blues
Saturday, July 14, 2018

"How goes the conversion, Zoe?" Sammy asked her, "Didn't get to exactly talk yesterday."
"It goes."
"What's that mean?"
"It's just a matter of learning right now. It's not exciting jump for joy, but it's the right thing."
"I understand."
"You were born in it."
"Like you're the first I've seen though. Maybe the cutest though."
"You won't think I'm so cute when you see what's coming in the mail today."
"Oh, is it that bad?"
"I can't wait!" Joy said to her friends.
"Quit eavesdropping! What is it?"
"A head harness," Zoe whispered.
"A gag?"
"Yeah."
"That's serious business there, Zoe."
"Now shush!"
"Naughty girl!"
"It's a toy, not a vibrator or the like, so it's OK."
"That-a girl!"
"Hee hee!"
"C'mon, Joy, let's do something fun!" Samantha jumped up, "And you better get comfortable."
"How about we just go for a walk for now?" Zoe said.
"Just us two?"
"Yeah."
"OK."
"Bridge and I are going to make a mess anyway. We're trying to make a Scandinavian cookie she used to get at Christmas."
"In Jul... nevermind."

Zoe and Sammy stepped out the door and went down the steps. The former was in beige pants with a blue button-up shirt, and the latter had purple trainers, a pink t-shirt, and a purple-pink bandana headband much like the pink "cloudy" one but instead purple with pink "clouds."

"What's on your mind?" Zoe started.
"A lot of things... Joy cut off my one outlet from all the stress of life."
"Your life seems pretty amazing in spite of the stress. Aren't they your outlet?"
"Momma is too involved, the opposite extreme of most, even for a working woman. My cousins... let's just say in spite of growing up together I was the step-sibling more than a sibling at moments. In our culture, that stamp of divorce tinges the children as much as the mother. Only Aunt Angie really seemed to take me on. I think they like you more than me."
"Nonsense. I've been around them without you; you're the pride of the family."
"Don't be silly; that's Michael because he's going to be a priest, and a good one. He might be more interested in you as a partner than as a wife."
"Maybe, but I can accept that."
"I wh0red myself out to that guy, George."
"Sammy, you can't dwell on that."
"It started me on a bad road. I liked big girl TUGs, but they are bad."
"So what's the problem?"
"I still want them. No, I don't. Now I have fantasies of seducing boys to tie me up and play with me."
"Oh, I get it. You want bondage."
"Yeah," Sammy pulled off her bandana, "Zoe, you will help me, will you?"
"How?"
"Sometimes I just want to talk. I don't like to talk morality on the phone, but I feel I can talk to you about it more than Joy. Bridgie is good, but she's too Protestant to understand."
"I come from Protestants."
"A girl who runs headlong as you are into my world was never a convinced Protestant."
"I'll help you. You'll be an extra little sister to me, OK?"
"That's what I needed to hear. Zoe, you do have a very good heart hidden in you."
"One that buys head harness ball gags."
"That's not a bad person; just one with a side that has an unusual definition of fun."
"Well, Michael's against it, so there'll never be bondage sex. Whoopee. Didn't want that anyway."
"Is he OK with TUGs?"
"As long as they aren't sexualized."
"Problems of dating a future priest!"
"He's OK with me playing with my sister, and I didn't mention you."
"OK. Sammy, you're a nice girl on the inside, and I know that you really do regret the occasions in which you do screw up."
"I do! I just keep screwing up though. I'm just... human... and need to struggle more to overcome. Fight."
"Yeah! What do you like best to eat?"
"Besides Mom's home cooking in general?"
"Yeah, besides that."
"Mmmm... Broccoli Cheddar soup!"
"You'll get it. Panera?"
"That's the one! My godmother used to bring me there on our monthly outings."
"Maybe that's what your problem is."
"What?"
"You've never filled the void left after she died."
"I never have... Maybe someday it'll be filled... by being your godmother?"
"We'll see about that. I'm making lots of friends in your church. Oh, look, my package came while we were out! I probably got a text, but I left my phone on my bed."
"Oh, I'm very excited to see this one!"
"So am I!"
"Let's go inside with it!"
"There's my sweet big sister!" Joy said as they entered.
"We'll see how long you'll be calling me sweet!"
"Uh oh!"
"Uh oh indeed, Joy! Sister likes to cut corners here and there so that she can get the kinds of goodies that come in boxes with undescribed return addresses."
"OK, let's talk, girl."
"I was quite naught and knotty indeed!"
"Oh, what is it?!"
"Sit down and wait."
"Look, girl," Sammy deadpanned, "For torturing her like that, whatever it is will get used on you first!"
"OK. Here they are!"
"Ooh, fancy! Is that a head harness?!"
"And a matching ball gag? Yes!"
"Oh, we'll have fun with this for sure!"

Zoe was held down by Sammy and Bridget while Joy pulled socks over her arms and taped her wrists, forearms, elbows, ankles, knees, upper thighs, and lower thighs with silvery-grey duct tape. For good measure, a few pieces were securely mashed over Zoe's lips.

"MMMMM!"
"All right, let's see this now," Bridget said as she picked up the device.
"Well, there's a strap here," Sammy said.
"That's for the chin."
"Eh, three or four straps; like it won't be obvious when we put it on her head," Joy shrugged.
"True engineer here."
"MMMM!"
"Hold still, Zo. This will be short."
"NO!" she shook as Bridget peeled the tape off.
"Stop it!"
"NO!" Zoe turned her head away.
"Hold her head, Sammy!"
"Right-o!"
"MMMM!" the ball went in, and soon the harness was strapped all over Zoe's head.
"Isn't she gorgeous?" Joy asked Sammy.
"I should say so!"
"She is absolutely cute as a button!"
"Cuter!"
"Totally adorable!"
"She's my sister, and I'm giving her a hug!"

"MMMM!" Zoe struggled.

Now Zoe was taped up and harness gagged. Joy all too eagerly unbuttoned her shirt to expose her a little. Zoe resisted, but it was useless. Now, she was taped, harnessed, and embarrassed! Zoe gave kind of angry noise that only a big sister could give.

"Zoe, you are the best!"
"Mmmm!" she winked but focused on her fight.

Zoe knew she'd hit a home run with this one. She just had no idea that the harness was going to be used on her more than anyone else!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 325: Jersey Shore
Tuesday, July 10, 2018

"OMG! OMG! Sera! Serrraaaaaa!" Jenny ran to find her co-worker/friend.
"What are you so excited for?"
"Lauren and Zack... she's in labor!"
"Yay! Oh, I'm definitely praying. I'll text her some tips if she can get them."

And Lauren was definitely grateful for them.

"Baby's here!" Jenny squealed shortly after 6:45, "Janie just texted me. Andrew Vincent Krzyczynski!"
"I bet Lauren's beat!"
"My second-best friend is a mommy!"

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

"Jenny, all right if I come by your place after dinner?"
"Come on over!"
"All right."

Sera thought long and hard about the past two days. How would she tell Jenny what Vittoria had done?

That night Sera, still in her work clothes, knocked on the door. She was greeted by the Gangsta Princess who was wearing brown trainers, a lime green tank-top, and a solid brown kerchief bandana. Her feet were bare.

"Hey, Sera, come on in! I made us a little something to eat."
"I'm not in the mood."
"What's wrong, Sera?"
"Jenny, you didn't mean to do this... so I am and am not mad at you."
"What did I do? Sera?"
"You ruined my life."
"Huh?! How?"
"Vittoria hacked my phone Monday night... and discovered the world of the Cool Girls' Club..."
"Oh, darn it all! It's all my fault for that slip-up!"
"I don't know what I'll do. All in a course of a week she's gone from a sweet innocent girl to a teenager who wants to wear bandanas and play TUGs."
"Sounds like she wants to be like her big sister."
"I'm not good though! I'm a sl*t! I wh0red myself and became a mother and a useless blob of depression who threatened to kill herself once a week."
"How old were you when that happened?"
"14... turn 15 a month before Benny's birthday.... which is this Monday."
"How old was Vittoria?"
"That's seven years... she was 4 or 5 or something."
"She's had seven years to watch and grow and see you become a good person. She wants to be a good person, too."
"I hope that's all it is."
"Janie was younger when she first got tied up. Bridget and her siblings were all that age or much younger. Caleigh was 12. I was 14."
"I was 13 when my uncle tied me up and gagged me and made me watch f***ing bondage p0rn0gr@phy for 2 hours straight!" then she said to herself, "[F***ing imbecile, I never told anyone that.]"
"Never said what to anyone?"
"I don't know how to talk about it," Sera sat down on a recliner and buried her face in her hands.
"What's wrong?"
"Only Zio Nunzio and I ever knew. Not Zia. Not my cousins. No one in my house. Just he and I."
"What are you babbling about?"
"For years, when different family members would go away... like when I was really small, Grampa Randaccio still worked and had business trip. So Giulia and Giovanni went to stay with her," as she talked she got more upset and her accent thickened.
"That's kind!"
"Yeah, vell-a, Zia and-a cugini vent-a wedding... Zio Nunzio stayed-a home. They live-a Nuova Rochelle then. I go and stay with-a him. I cleaning house one day. He call me a front-a room. He cuff-a my hands and put-a ball gag in-a my mouth. He make-a me watcha 2 ore del bondage. Due ore! All girls tied and-a gagged, one of them-a naked. Disgusting. I could still find exact-a ones iffa I try! He tell me I'm-a beautiful and that-a he know some-a producer iffa I need-a money some-a day or just-a like it. Four years later he apologized and begged my forgiveness, and all is well between us since."
"Calm down, Sera, I can barely understand you. You're talking 2 miles a minute!"
"He ruined me! RUINED ME!" Sera shrieked, "He's why I watch porn and get curious and sleep with boys I didn't know well. He's why I became so depressed. He's why I have Benny. At least Benny means something good came of it, but the rest..."
"Want to cry?"
"Mmm hmm," Sera embraced Jenny tightly.
"All right, Serafina. Just let it all out. Pour out your heart."
"You're the first person I ever told this. Jenny, I don't want Vittoria to live this too. She's a curious girl, like me."
"Then we need to stop her before it's too late."
"Is everything all right?" Giulia knocked on the door.
"No!" Sera yelled, "Get in here."

Sera repeated her story and worries to Giulia, who was absolutely horrified to learn what had happened to her little sister. Sera emphasized her point though.

"Vittoria... I have to protect her."
"You need to talk to her... privately," Giulia said.
"I do. Anyway, I didn't come here just to blubber. I thought I'd tie up Jenny too."
"Oh, sweet! Tie me up!" Jenny eagerly volunteered.

Jenny was wired at her wrists, elbows, breasts, and crossed ankles and hogwired from ankles to wrists. For simplicity, a blue rubber ball threaded with a pink bandana gagged her.

"Mmmmmm!"
"Cute-a girl, Jenny!"

That simply, all was forgiven.

===========================================================
Friday, July 13, 2018

"Vittoria, come with your sister. She want to show you something," Sera said to her little sister.
"OK, sorella!" the girl happily tagged along.
"Sit down on bed."
"OK."
"I know what you did the other day."
"What?"
"I saw you playing with my phone."
"Serafina, I'm sorry. I knew better, but I..."
"Don't be sad. You were curious... I'm worried though you'll find something bad on your own."
"Why?"
"Because, Vittoria, I was curious about something someone I loved said, and I ended in a lot of sin. I got Benny."
"I want to be like you... without the bad things! Oh, Sera, you look like you have so much fun in your games too!"
"I was right that you were looking for that."
"Mmm hmm. I know the internet's a bad place, but," the girl anxiously played with her skirt, "I trusted I could find out more from you."
"Vittoria...," she rubbed her sister's back.
"I'm sorry I touched your phone without permission."
"You want to spend some time tomorrow with me? Daddy and most of the boys are going to a baseball game. We'll have the house to ourselves with Jenny and Gianni."
"That sounds good."
"I'll skip bakery then so I can be with you."
"Sera? Would you...?"
"Would I tie you up for real?"
"Mmm hmm."
"Come back after bedtime in long-sleeve long-leg jammies, OK?"
"OK."

Vittoria, like Giulia, hid emotions very well. She had a poker face and looked the same when scared, sad, happy, and angry. Playing with her clothes was her go-to in all circumstances from boredom to anxiety to anger to happy fidgeting. Her tone is how you knew, and she controlled it well.

"Are you ready?"
"Mmm hmm!" nodded the girl in her pink winter pajamas.
"I will only let you be tied for 15 minutes."
"OK."

Sera only bound Vittoria's wrists, waist, ankles, and thighs and hogtied her. Sera made sure she was secure but not tight.

"Well?"
"My sister has kidnapped me. Of course I like it!"
"Then I must quiet you my little sister."
"Mmmm!" she got her first knotted handkerchief cleave gag.
"There... enjoy it."

A little time later, the girl was free.

"Well?"
"It was as much fun as I had hoped!"
"Good! I won't let you be tied up more than once a week, though, and only 15 minutes. OK?"
"Even with Jenny?"
"*sigh* Even with Jenny."
"Thank you, Sera. I'm glad God gave me you for a sister."
"I am too."

Another 10 minutes later, Sera was in more mental anguish.

"I'm undeserving of a sister like her."

Saturday, July 14, 2018

"Well, it happened," Sera said as she, Gianni, Vittoria, and Jenny enjoyed their time together walking along the beach.
"What happened?"
"Vittoria played her first TUG. We're going to be strict on frequency and time limits to make sure nothing bad happens."
"I was a little older than you," Jenny said, then asked, "How was it?"
"It was cool and fun! Now that I know how you play, I understand Sera a little better too. I'm glad Sera got roped in like she told me she did... being your friend makes her so happy!"
"All of our group loves her for sure."
"I'm fine with the limits Sera put. It makes the little sisterhood time mean more."
"Good. And if it keeps you out of trouble, that's a good thing. Some of my friends got too curious and got themselves hurt by playing with the wrong people."
"I'll only play with Sera or you then!"
"Just like here I only play with your siblings."
"I see you two holding hands," Sera observed.
"He keeps me from sinking in the sand," Jenny winked.
"Yeah, I help this short girl from getting in trouble."
"They're like Giulia and Domenic!" Vittoria grinned at them.
"Only cuter," Sera added.
"I agree!"
"You would, Gianni!"
"This is so special."
"Why, Jenny?" Sera wanted to know.
"This is my first time. Ever."
"Ever what?"
"Seeing the ocean. Being on a beach."
"Really?! JENNY?!"
"I mean it! I'm... stunned... and happy I'm witnessing this with you three."
"Want to swim in it?"
"Part of me is genuinely scared."
"Come on, Jenny. Come on...," Giovanni encouraged her.
"Should we?"
"You wear that swimsuit just to make stare at your boobs?"
"No, but I'm still kind of scared."
"I'll hold your hand still."
"All right."

Vittoria and Sera followed but stayed at a distance. Sure enough, when the water was up to Jenny's chest, Giovanni took Jenny and kissed her. For real. Sera was amazed, and Vittoria giggled.

"They're adorable," Sera said to her sister over the roar of the waves.
"Aren't they?"
"Yes. I'm going to come behind Gianni and dunk him. You do the same to her. She's so small you'll do it no problem."
"OK!"

Vittoria was already behind Jenny, and both swam underneath the water behind their respective charges. Both stuck their heads up and then jumped while Jenny and Giovanni were enjoying a particularly steamy moment.

"Wha?! BLUBUBUBUBUBUU!" Jenny yelped as she was pulled under and pushed up.
"Serafina Arcangela Cherubina Bonifacia Randaccio! I ought to hurt you!"
"You may, later! Let Vittoria see how serious Randaccio business gets done."
"How did you?" Jenny was surprised.
"We're ninja sharks!" Vittoria said proudly.

The quartet came home to the typical but pleasant surprise of Sera's mother having brought home some goodies that otherwise would have been thrown away. That was delicious and more than welcome. Then, long after Jenny was home and everyone was in bed, Roberto, Giovanni, Vittoria, and Serafina secretly gathered in the latter's bedroom.

Sera was in her purple pajama pants with a pink t-shirt top. Blue duct tape bound her wrists-waist and elbows-breasts. Yellow bound her ankles-to-knees and thighs-to-waist. A sock, a purple bandana, and purple tape gagged her.

"Mmmmm!"
"So this is how you play," Vittoria said with amazement.
"Yeah," Roberto nodded.
"I don't like it like she and Jenny do, but I like it too."
"That's probably good for us. Duct tape isn't reusable."
"That's what rope is for?"
"She's a fast learner."
"She's a clever girl."
"She's trouble."
"She's up past her bedtime."
"I'm right here."
"Just get back to bed."
"OK," Vittoria smiled and sneaked back to her bed with her other brothers completely unaware.

Sera had a goal: make sure her sister didn't fall into the same traps. That goal would be a driving force of the next couple years of Sera's life. She was stuck with this now, and she had to protect her family at all costs.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 326: A New Direction

Chapters like 324 will now be more frequent. I want to focus on shorter chapters that detail a single day or, at least, a single, nice detailed game that presents the conclusion of a connected series of days. The story has fragmented up, and it has made it difficult to focus in a place. I may bounce around in time just to write about whatever comes to mind or to tell a complete connected sequence, like the one about "Jenny's Favorite Sweater" that will follow. There may be occasions where the story connects events together, like when we explore the Fredericks girls and their mother's own young adult TUGs in the 1980s and 90s. We'll see Janie's marriage blossom, and explore the heartbreaks that marriage also brings to Nichole and Joyce.

I hope you enjoy this adventure as it continues in a new guise with the same lovable characters 😇

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 327: Jenny's Favorite Sweater Part 1
October 18, 2018

Ah, Jenny's favorite sweater. It was a nice sweater for real. It fit her perfectly and looked great with a variety of outfits. It saw so many fun TUGs occur, and it saw some incredible moments of her life. We go to a day in October 2018 to see such a moment.

"Giovanni Randaccio!"
"[Yes, Mama!]"
"[You and your father and I need a quick talk.]"
"[All right, Mama.]"

Giovanni followed his mother into the master bedroom. This was serious. The only timed children were called in here were moments like Giulia being told she was grounded for three weeks after getting suspended from school for punching a boy who made inappropriate remarks to her. Another example was when the parents one by one told the children that Great-grandma Randaccio had died.

"[Giovanni, you spent $4000 in the mall this week?!]" his father asked.
"[It was necessary. When I did it, I forgot that your name is on my account, but I...]," he looked at his parents directly, "[Today one year ago I met Jenny. I'm going to propose to her on our date tonight.]"
"[Told you so, Teresa! Get out of here, Gianni.]"
"[Thanks, Dad.]"
"Ooh, Gianni!"
"Eavesdropping again, Serafina?"
"Only because you already told me!"
"I ought to."
"Ought to what?"
"Never mind."

He stayed silent on account of the siblings that were within earshot.

===========================================================================

That afternoon, Giovanni made a phone call during a break. He sat in his car and dialed the phone number of Lars Kristensen.

"Hello, is this Mr. Lars Kristensen?"
"Yes, it is. Who is this?"
"Giovanni. Gianni Randaccio."
"Gianni, how are you?"
"I'm well, sir. And you."
"No complaints yet! Is everything well with Jenny?"
"Yes. That's why I am calling you."
"About what?"
"Sir, I want your permission... to ask your daughter's hand in marriage."
"Jenny is an adult and can make her own decisions, but she made a bad decision before and paid dearly."
"I know that."
"Because you still saw it proper to ask me and to trust my judgment, I give my blessing for you to ask Jenny. That tells me you take this all seriously and see the bigger picture."
"Being a husband is about life, children, house, and most of all faith. Jenny is the girl I believe will complement my soul and help me to become a better person."
"God bless you, Gianni. I've got to go as I'm on duty."
"Thank you, sir. Good day."
"Good day."

"Jenny," Giovanni said that night, "Meeting you has been one of the best things that happened."
"I agree. I'll never forget you peaking under that bandana and looking at my eyes. As soon as I saw you, I was warm and fuzzy so much so that my friend Caleigh said I was like a cat in heat."
"It's more than that. It was the eyes. As soon our eyes met, we were 100% honest about our personalities and knew what we were like."
"Yeah, you're right," Jenny held his hand tightly as they walked along a pier.
"I'm glad we're together."
"Me too. I wish it could last forever. One year with you has been as special if not more special than a year of my friendship with Nichole."
"That is why, Jenny Danielle Kristensen," he got on his knees, "I want to ask you to spend the rest of your earthly life with me. Jenny, will you marry me?"
"Giovanni Randaccio! Oh my gosh! I never expected this so soon! But it's so real, and you're so genuine, and I know in my heart it's real. Yes, Giovanni, I accept your proposal. I will marry you."
"When you just said that, my heart raced a little."
"Mine palpitated I think."
"And to make it so much better, back over there, a young lady has been stalking us and filming us."
"Serafina, come out of there!"
"That's why you went to this brightly lit spot."
"Indeed. The joy and surprise will live forever."
"You didn't have to buy such a fancy ring."
"This was the one that I knew was the most Jenny."
"Would you put it on my finger?"
"Of course. A perfect fit. While we were at work, I had Giulia measure your rings."
"You thought of everything."
"I had to. I knew this day was coming, and I promised Giulia something for your help."
"Oh?" Jenny asked as Sera stopped filming and walked over.
"Yes. I promised she could tie you up when you get home."
"Gianni! You are a funny man! All right. Yes, yes, I do want to marry you. How beautiful it will be."
"Jenny?"
"I don't need a ring, let alone a fancy one, to know you love me."
"C'mon... Let's bring you home, love... To fulfill the promise."
"OK. Coming, Sera?"
"I really can't... I have to be with Benny."
"All right. Let's go, Gianni."
"Good night, future sister-in-law."
"Good night, future sister-in-law."

"Domenic, I'm going to pop in on Jenny for a little bit. I think it happened!"
"You're getting a new sister?"
"I hope so!"
"Give my congratulations to Gianni and Jenny!"
"I will!"

Giulia hadn't felt such excitement since before her own wedding. Now, she was a proud mom, wife, daughter, sister, granddaughter, sister-in-law, friend, and aunt. Was it real?! Was her little brother really engaged to one of her little sister's best friends. Giulia knocked on the door with bated breath.

"Hiiiiii Giulia," Jenny greeted with a wide smile.
"Did he?"
"Come in."
"Sis!"
"Giovanni, did you?"
"Did he ever!"
"Jenny Kristensen, only you would wear bandana while your boyfriend is asking your hand in marriage!"
"No, no... I'm sure Janie was as well."
"Take a seat, Jenny," Giulia ordered, "It's time for Giovanni to go home."
"Good night, Jenny!"
"Wait, Gianni, she's going to kidnap me!"
"See you tomorrow!"
"Giannnniiiiiiii!"
"Bye!"

Jenny was only comfortable! Of course she almost always wore a bandana! The solid red kerchief was a perfect match with her favorite sweater and it's red bands with stripes of black, baby blue, and pastel yellow. Blue jeans and cowboy boots kept her warm and off the ground on a chilly night.

"Jenny, sit down on that chair, right now!"
"Yes, Giulia!" Jenny obeyed with a smile and sat at her small dining table.
"Hands behind the chair."
"OK."

Giulia bound Jenny's wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, and thighs and ran a rope from her wrists to her ankles. Once Jenny was secure, Giulia had to make a decision.

"Your socks, or your bandana?"
"For what?"
"Your gag?"
"You're serious, aren't you?"
"Dead serious."
"Dang," Jenny bit her lower lip while contemplating her options, "Bandana."
"All right!"
"I'm very picky about keeping my fashion scarves separate from TUG toys, but I refuse to eat my socks unlike Sera."
"I should have you one day after a gym session... gagged with the other girl's socks and bandana!"
"You would, too!"
"Sera would like it, too!"

Jenny couldn't deny this at all. Sera genuinely liked the taste and humiliation of being gagged with dirty socks. What's good for Sera isn't good for Jenny though! Come on, Giulia! Jenny knew Giulia would do it, too, as every passing idea came to fruition at some point.

"That's a good girl," Giulia pulled the bandana off Jenny's head and wadded it up.
"Go away!" she defied her landlord.
"Eat it!"
"NO!"
"EAT IT!"
"Nuh uh!"
"Fine, I'll cleave gag you with it," she undid the knot.
"Just try it!"
"I will!" she folded it up.
"Bring it!"
"I am!"
"MMM!" Jenny was caught off guard and subjected to perhaps an all-time top-5 tightest cleave gags she ever got.
"Now we'll wrap you up!"
"MMMM!" Jenny watched helpless as red duct tape began wrapping her face shut.
"I think this will work!"
"MMMM!" only 5 layers. What a relief!
"I'll be back in an hour! You shouldn't be able to choke on that."
"Yyyye!" Jenny waved as Giulia took a picture then shut the door.

Jenny had gone from engaged to kidnapped by her future sister-in-law in an hour. She wasn't sure all would agree, but for her that was an awesome way to spend an evening! Being gagged with her own bandana wasn't her thing (a trait she shared with Nichole and Sera), but it wasn't the worst thing. Nichole would bust out of this and destroy Giulia in the same situation.

It wasn't that long of an imprisonment, really. Jenny had fun being tied up, gagged, and abandoned. When she was free and had said good night to Giulia, the third greatest moment of her life (behind Nichole's wedding, and Gianni's proposal) happened.

"Hi, my sister from another mother!"
"JENNY!" Nichole eagerly answered this video call.
"It's happenening! It really is!"
"What? What?! Tell me!"
"He asked!"
"Giovanni?! He did! YAY! You accepted, I hope?"
"Of course!"
"Aw, Jenny, I'm so happy for you! Maybe you're finally getting the just rewards for transforming my life as you did."
"I wouldn't say that so quickly."
"No, you are!"
"I love you, Nichole."
"I know you do."

They really did, too. Jenny gets in a lot more trouble while wearing this particular sweater. Just you wait and see.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 328: Jenny's Favorite Sweater Part 2
Sunday, November 4, 2018

Giulia's revenge... or rather the day she got her wish of jamming Sera's socks in Jenny's mouth, finally came a couple weeks later after church on a Sunday, as Sera came over to Giulia's for Sunday dinner. Giulia made a big batch of Italian red beef stew for them all to enjoy, and the loaf of bread had been kneaded with Sera's own hands.

"Giulia, grazie per la buona cena. Ma, abbiamo bisogno..."
"Just stop right there Miss Jenny. You're getting really good with the Italian. I'm impressed."
"Thanks," Jenny blushed.

Jenny was in the same sweater, this time with a knee-length red skirt and a red kerchief bandana. The bandana and skirt matched the tone of her blush. She looked down in embarrassment then at Sera.

"I'm proud of you, friend," Sera said.
"Grazie."

Sera kind of matched Jenny. Her red skirt was looser and longer, and her paisley kerchief was the red with a white interior. The blouse was black. The smile on her face was encouraging.

"Come on, Jenny. Let's go play some video games. Do you mind, sis?"
"Dessert will be ready soon. I'll come and knock."
"OK!" the two 22 year olds bounded away.

Jenny and Sera rarely got time alone anymore. There was always someone else around: Giulia, a nephew, Benny, Gianni, or a different sibling of Sera's. Friendship struggles sometimes.

"I can't believe it. You're going to be my sister! Did you pick a date?"
"Yep, it's in April. Sera, you're going to be in my bridal party, right?"
"Of course!"
"Great! Now, I don't want to think about it as it makes me nervous."
"All right, Jenn."
"Am I really doing well with the Italian?"
"I am serious... You're almost as good as Vittoria with it."

The next 30 minutes just saw them enjoy each others company while playing one of Jenny's car-themed games. No one talked much about it with her before, and she really enjoyed having friends who at least would talk to her about it or, like Giovanni and Tommaso, shared her passion.

"It's good to see someone so happy."
"Let's go before Giulia comes for us."
"OK."

After dessert, they returned to the apartment, but this time Giulia accompanied them. The elder sister made no secret of her intentions.

"Both of you get on the floor. Hands on your heads. NOW."
"OK," Jenny did so with a grin.
"Oh, all right," Sera shrugged.

Both were roped at their wrists, elbows, breasts, ankles, and thighs and hogtied from ankles to elbows. When the shoes came off, Jenny knew trouble was near.

"Sera, I have to tell you something important."
"Now?" Sera turned her head to her right to look at Jenny as they were lying side-by-side.
"Yes, now. Giulia has a fantasy of gagging us with each other's socks. She wanted it to be post-gym and to use both socks and bandanas, but she's doing it now instead."
"Great time to warn me. I would have used these socks two days in a row."
"What?!"
"You've been Nichole's bestie for 17 years and can't detect sarcasm?"
"Sera, I've seen so much sarcasm in my lifetime it's not funny. But..."
"Continue."
"TUGs make it hard to be sure it's a joke or not."
"This isn't!" Giulia jammed Sera's socks in Jenny's mouth.
"Mmmm!"
"Ha ha!" Sera giggled as Giulia secured the socks with a black bandana cleave gag.
"Your turn."
"I'm ready," Sera grinned mischievously because she loved such humiliation.
"Here goes."
"Mmmm!"
"Nice and tight!" Giulia tied a white bandana cleave gag.

Pictures and videos were a staple of TUGs. The future sisters-in-law were now hogtied together on the floor and gagged with the other's sock. Jenny's face showed utter disgust and displeasure; Sera's showed utter disgust and pleasure.

"Ladies, I have nowhere to go for a while, and neither do you. Enjoy a while, for I didn't tie you too tightly."

Jenny stared at Sera. The Gangsta Chick looked back at the Gangsta Princess. One muttered something at the other, but it wasn't intelligible. There were winks and helpless blinking, and, possibly, Sera muttered some swears in her native tongue.

"I'm glad you two are around. You teach me naughty things!"

There is a problem with being tied up. Sometimes, when it's on the comfortable side, it's too much fun. It's so much fun, you forget about trying to escape. Jenny was useless at escaping anyway, so it was a moot point, but for Sera it made her quest difficult.

"Oh, come on, Serafina! The sexiest Randaccio needs to try harder than that!"
"Hmph!" Sera rolled her eyes and shook her head.
"I'll teach you to give me that!"
"No no no! MMMMM!" Sera got a well-deserved pink bandana blindfold.
"Ha ha ha!"
"I'll do it to you as well in a blink!"
"Nuh uh!" Jenny grew wide-eyed and shook her head.
"Good!"

Jenny took advantage of her sight to scooch closer to Sera and assist her with the ropes. It was a slow and arduous process, but eventually Sera's arms were free. First things Sera did were untie the blindfold and make an unkind, but not obscene, gesture at Giulia.

"Blah! Jenny, your feet taste so much better than any rower's or Vittoria's for that matter!"
"Hrmph?"
"Yes, Giovanni and Vittoria gagged me with her socks last week... They were nastier than my own!"
"Ewwww!"
"Believe me you have it better right now, but I got it better than you."
"Hmph!"
"Oh, stop, you adorable sweet little girl."
"Mmmm!"
"No, I won't let you out just yet. In a moment."
"Mmmm!" Jenny's voice begged for pity.
"Oh, all right!"

Sera untied Jenny while Giulia went back to her home. The girls sat on the recliners and started talking.

"How has it been with Tori?"
"She's growing. She has a strict rule of TUGs only on Friday nights provided she gets good grades. It's more like a reward than a goal, thankfully, and she's got her priorities as straight as a girl her age can."
"Her skills?"
"Improving."
"Good good good. I'm glad she's well. Maybe some weekend we can have a slumber party just us three and have a good time together."
"That'd be great. She'd love to spend another weekend with you."
"Keep it in mind!"
"I love to talk to you, but I ought to be home."
"See ya!"
"Bye!"

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I made a major decision today.

The Cool Girls' Club is done. After some ~400 chapters, it is time to move on from this thread. I am going to finish the sequence with "Jenny's Favorite Sweater" and wrap it up after 10 years.

Here is my plan: Better contained stories that flow better and tell a more complete adventure start to finish as opposed to unlinked mini-adventures we've been getting. There will still be the same characters, but the individual TUGs will get more adventuresome!

The chapters I already planned out will be these first two separated adventures. This story might be over, but the adventures won't be. Thanks to all of you readers for encouraging me all these years!

hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Thank you Cool Girls Club for all the fun and love you have shared with us. And thank you AlexUSA for sharing their tales. I now look forward to see the new tales especially to see how they get more adventuresome!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 329: Jenny's Favorite Sweater Part 3
Saturday, November 10, 2018

That Jenny always found her way into new kinds of trouble. Every single time she wore that sweater, someone seemed to just grab her and tie her up. First two times it was Giulia. Worse, the next time it was Serafina, Vittoria, and Giovanni who did it to her!

Why, oh why?

On the Saturday following the prior adventure, Jenny was in her apartment with Serafina, Vittoria, and Giovanni. The former two were there for a slumber party, and Giovanni was there just to visit.

This is like that meme... Get a Jeep they said. It'll be fun they said, Jenny thought to herself because she sure couldn't talk.

In a spirit of frustration, Jenny had locked herself in the bathroom. First chance she'd had, she got up, locked her bedroom door, and then locked the bathroom door as well. In an uncharacteristic spirit of moodiness (actually characteristic about 3 days once a month), she got herself out of the ropes that only bound her wrists and pulled the strip of microfoam tape off of her face. Jenny then opened the locked doors and stormed out.

The hostess was wearing her favorite sweater, a beige denim skirt, white Keds, and a red kerchief bandana. This was entirely characteristic of Jenny Danielle Kristensen.

"Maybe if you'd asked nicely. It's that time of month, and I'm in no mood for rude surprises!"
"All right, Jenny. I'm sorry," Sera, the primary attacker, apologized.
"Everyone picks on me because I'm short," Jenny burst into tears.
"That's not why at all, or they'd pick on me!" Vittoria countered that.
"If I'm going to tie up someone, it's going to be the only person I know who might enjoy being tied up more than I do," Sera tried to explain.
"I'm just moody. I'm sorry to all of you for ruining this with a bad moody."
"What you need is to be tied up then," Giovanni said without qualms, "Let out all the anger and stuff."
"Yeah, while you were in there, Vittoria and I looked in the laundry closet and found this old telephone! Look at it!"
"Oh, wow! I haven't explored enough!"
"Nichole once showed me an old scene... Yeah, we can do this!"
"I'll do it, for you all, all right? If I ask, though, let me free!"
"We will!" Vittoria bounced in excitement.

Jenny sat on the floor and just waited. A grin came over her face because she just enjoyed being tied up so much.

"Now, let's see if I can find it," Sera said as she perused her phone.
"My goodness, um... Sera, where did you get these?" Giovanni asked with concern.
"Nichole and Joy. They have massive archives of photos of things they wanted to do to Jenny and didn't get to do before graduating. Ah! Here it is! Sit down on the floor. Vittoria, it's practice time!"
"Me?" Vittoria asked to be sure.
"You're tying Jenny's arms, yes! Gianni, take your beloved's legs."

Jenny grinned as her wrists, elbows, ankles, shins, knees, and thighs were all tied with her brown rope (hers wasn't beige, like that in the photos they're imitating here). She tested the bonds, added a grin, and opened her mouth for a pale blue bandana cleave gag. Not ones to skimp, though, they stuffed a sock in Jenny's mouth first.

Jenny look around herself. Her legs were taut, and her wrists were secure. Now it was just a matter of having fun and following Serafina's direction in recreating this scene for the enjoyment of their friends. She surveyed everything and stared right at her captors.

"Mmmm!" Jenny grunted.

Was it necessary to be so tight? Just because she was super flexible didn't entitle them to making her elbows touch upon each and every opportunity. She didn't want to get hurt from this, but at the same time she knew her friends were trying to be careful as well.

She started squirming because, frankly, escaping wasn't her forte. In fact, it was a grave weakness of hers and one of which she was unabashedly proud. Jenny enjoyed being a rope bunny and being held captive. To show she was a captive, however, she gave a long grimace to Sera's cell phone camera before turning away and giving a nice, open view of her bonds. Jenny drew her knees to her chest in an effort to loosen the ropes.

"Isn't she cute?" Sera said in a totally girlfriend manner.
"She's adorable!" Vittoria added.
"Is she ever," Giovanni was daydreaming.
"Stop it!" Sera scolded.
"What?"
"Dirty man! Dirty, dirty man!"
"I wasn't thinking light that. I was thinking more about just enjoying her company and maybe cuddling."

"Huh?" Jenny let her legs drop and looked at the trio of siblings after flaunting her well-tied arms.
"What?" Sera asked.
"How air ooh auk ooh my Awni ike ah!"
"He's been my brother 21 years longer than he's been your boyfriend. Deal with it."
"Hey!" Jenny fell back against the wall with a light push from Serafina.

Jenny growled at Sera and then look at Giovanni for a little bit of pity. It shows a true Italian brother when he defends his sister over his fiancée.

"Ooh umthing!" she said to Giovanni while wiggling her bound legs.
"If you don't stop, I might take off your shoes and make you eat your socks!" Sera threatened.
"Ooh eat emm!"
"Me? Oh, no no no! Not right now! Maybe tonight or tomorrow! More than likely, you'll be eating mine instead!"
"Mmm!"

Jenny looked at Vittoria, but the teenage girl just giggled with pleasure. The captive couldn't help but smile at her protégé. It wasn't just TUGs Vittoria admired in Jenny. It was also the personality, the kindness and love, the smiles, the style (but not the color blindness), and the fighting spirit. Most children have heroes, oftentimes a parent, a sibling, or other older person, and Vittoria had all three. As the youngest, Vittoria was a bit spoiled primarily by the fact that she had so many wonderful people to look up to even if she wasn't spoiled materially or emotionally.

Jenny took a good hard look at her wrist bonds. At the moment, it was useless, and it was in her best interest to just enjoy herself while posing for her best friends. She then noticed that Giovanni had put the old rotary dial phone next to her. It was time to add more life to this comedic moment.

According to script, Jenny pulled the phone toward herself and pulled the handset off. Next she flopped on her side and began gag talking into the transmitter.

"Ih-ole! Elp ee! Thera an Awni an Ori ied ee uh!"

She put her against the phone and heard nothing back. She curled herself up and talked into the receiver again with the same plea. Again, nothing came back, and Jenny sat up and hung up the phone.

Sera and Giovanni got a laugh out of this as they remembered life with a real wall phone, whereas Vittoria only ever saw cordless ones.

"What's so funny?"
"Just the whole thing. People have used rotary phones since Mom and Dad were little," Giovanni explained to his baby sister.
"Oh, so I'm just deprived!"

Jenny looked at them curiously and rolled onto her stomach. She began yelling at the disconnected phone and its inability to help her. Sera put the receiver next to Jenny's mouth, and Jenny gave it a stern lecture on the sins of being disconnected from the world in the way it was. It wasn't just disconnected like a monk or a nun; it was useless!

When Jenny finished her gag-talk diatribe, she instead focused on her imprisonment. There had to be a way out, right? Our was she torturing her conscience with a false hope?

She kicked her legs and scrunched herself up and made some loud shouts into the gag, but nothing seemed to draw forth any sympathy from these wicked Randaccios.

Sera wished she were in Jenny's place, but that skirt was much too short for her anyway. Jenny was petite enough that it fit her well. In fact, Jenny bought all her clothes in "Misses" or "Teens" sections.

Was escape even possible? Was she wasting her time and effort?

Again, Jenny scrunched up and yelled at the phone. She issued even more gagged condemnations that made no sense through the fabric that rendered too much of her speech unintelligible to anyone but herself.

"Hee hee hee!" Sera giggled at this display of defiance.
"She's a good humorist at least," Giovanni laughed.
"I think her monthly has set her off in frustration at the thing."

When this was done, she curled herself up and attempted another form of escape. This one was successful as she spat out the sock and caused the wet blob to hit the floor, and the soaked bandana dropped to around her neck. Jenny looked at them pitifully and then at the broken phone.

So this was it? An endless cycle of being gagged and yelling at a telephone? Surely something better could come of this.

Jenny's eyes grew sad, but then a glow of mischief came over her. She had been saving this moment for now. With a shake, the ropes fell off her wrists in an unexpected twist.

"Bravo, Jenny!" Sera congratulated her.
"Thank you! I've been asking Nichole and Joyce about this and getting advice the last few days, and I decided to put their advice to work!"
"Put the bandana back in your mouth and play with the phone!"
"Right," Jenny got on her elbows with the bandana between her teeth, "Uhlo! Ihole, ick uh the one, oh rat! Uhm on! Ahm in dithtreth an ooh aren'h ickin' uh!"

She giggled at this and acted like she was girlfriend chatting again as she did in middle school. It was fun talking on a regular phone again just like when she and Nichole were in the 10-12 range, although the only people she really talked to then were cousins. It made for a humorous look, though.

"That was fun!" Jenny said when the ropes were off, "I'm sorry I snapped at you three earlier."
"You're fine!" Sera brushed it off.
"We forgive you. Now, I need to be off!" Giovanni kissed Jenny.
"Bye! See you tomorrow!"
"All right, girls, the night isn't here yet!"

Sera and Vittoria knew one, or both, would be spending time in ropes that evening.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 330: Saying Goodbye

I decided to end this thread a little earlier than expected. Instead of continuing with the adventures of Jenny with her favorite sweater (due to issues with the images I had planned to use to add "life" to things), I'm just going to call it quits here and instead spin off the sleepover with Sera and Vittoria into a brand new multi-part tale.

Thank you for reading my happy and not-so-happy tales of this amazing group of friends for the past 10 years! You've made it worthwhile, and I look forward to bringing more adventures of these crazy TUG-loving girls.

=============================================================

After all this time, it's time to say goodbye! Hi! I'm Nichole, and it's my personality that's been the one of "authorship" in a sense all this time, and it will continue to be for some time to come! When you read a story like "Jenny's Favorite Sweater," that's me telling Jenny's story for her. I was the one voted to do this, you could say. After nearly 500 stories, thank you!

I love my friends, and I love the readers. Thank you for being part of us for the last 10 years, and I can't wait to see where we are in the future. I'll update you on the changes that may have happened from when "Life after the Cool Girls' Club" was written.

Jenny Kristensen

Nothing changed, really. Jenny still plays TUGs with Giovanni and others, and she is still a rope bunny even approaching her 27th birthday in a week!

Live in Indiana is how she dreamed it. Jenny's a gearhead, and it shows by the passion she has for her work. Blue Secretariat is now red and improved, and Jenny was surprised for Christmas with a racing license. She and Gianni used it so she could get a taste of real speed, and Jenny knows that's not the life for her. Under the hood is her passion.

Nichole Petersen

On September 9, 2022, two days after my 26th birthday, Christian David Petersen, Jr. was born. After three miscarriages, I finally, finally, finally had a baby I could love and cherish!

Two months before baby was born, Chris and I decided to accept a job that worked for all three of us. I could work from home most of the time, and the job was flexible enough that one of us was always home with little Christian.

Baby's first Christmas was truly special as Aunt Jenny surprised us all with a visit. I almost cried at seeing her in person again.

Lauren Krzyczysnki

She is enjoying her two children and Zack's new job. After finishing his degree, Zack worked for his professor, but he recently got a new job in Indiana near his family and Jenny! TUGs are important in this family, and I suspect come 2030 brother will be kidnapping sister routinely.

Lauren was sad to move as she had been the mother figure of all the TUGgers of the university, but with Carrie firmly in place as a coach it seemed that by the end of the spring semester the entire softball team would be having TUG parties. All the friends I made there were now on their own.

Bridget Sjaastad

Bridget is the ultimate career woman. She is loving her job at the TV station, and even more she loves working with her rowing friends. Life is quiet right now, and Bridget, since Joy's baby was born, serves as Madison TUG master.

Bridget has grown to be quite the captor of the other girls, and she is really quite a sweetheart with it. Her captivity is full of fun and laughs and makes you feel like a beloved sister.

Serafina Randaccio

Baby is growing into a toddler, and Benny is a happy big brother. Sera's perfect family life continues close to home.

Peter is a perfect match for her love of TUGs, and because the games are kept from the children Sera spends many a night in bed gently bound and gagged!

Hannah Larsson

In November of 2022, a surprise text arrived to all of us. Hannah and Landon, with just their immediate family around them, had gotten married! Baby belly arrived soon enough after that we knew what had happened, but I was surprised given Landon's devout religious inclinations.

Hannah, too, likes TUGs still, and recreating old scenes still brings a smile to her face. Her heart is also in her husband, her growing baby, and her work. She says that "It's good to make a difference and be the friend that I needed and didn't have at their age."

Joyce Verdi

Joyce's move to Iowa was a miracle. The past 4 months saw a dramatic change in her outlook on life, and she's really become accepting of how her life got to be where she is.

Spending a summer visiting friends played a large role in this. She spent time with Serafina first, then Janie, and finally Joy in a tour of the nation before returning to Florida for the big move to Iowa.

Janie Patterson-Rondell

Like you weren't expecting me to say that Janie was expecting baby number 2, right? Even at 5 months with this one, she still wants her personal child army to love and cherish.

The child is spoiled by the two aunts living in the spare house, and the mother is spoiled by playing TUGs with them. A depression episode hit really hard in August, but she overcame it in time for her 24th birthday.

Caleigh & Eva Rondell

As I said, she spoils the child with visits and such, although not in a bad way. Just a loving voice in everyone's life even those of us at a distance. Caleigh and Eva are loving where their lives are at the moment, and Caleigh is finally working toward being a Christian counselor like her goal from before. She still is enjoying teaching, but her heart is in counseling.

Caleigh is still an escape artist, and Eva has fun putting her in all kinds of strange, but not dangerous, predicaments.

Joy Sjaastad

Joy said that "labor was a scream, literally." She delivered a healthy baby girl on Dec. 12, 2022, and they named the baby Elizabeth Victoria, or Beth, in honor of the late Mrs. Sjaastad. Joy took pregnancy and delivery the worst of all of us with juvenile diabetes and post-partum complications a mile long. Mom and baby are safe and happy now.

TUGs are still in her life, but obviously baby comes first.

Samantha Raanta + Leah & Liz Ralston

Sammy's relationship with Chase has gone perfectly, and it's really a matter of time now. We'll just see when the question is finally popped. The Ralstons and Raanta make a perfect trio, and they all take turns in captivity never mind the fun they have with Bridget and, occasionally, Zoe.

Zoe Lagunov

Her house is TUG free, and she's a happy Russian priest's wife. She visits others to play with them though. With tensions between the nations, at times Zoe gets scornfully treated by people, but she stands by her choices and still loves her country and is still herself. Her theology is just more like Sammy's now.

Zoe is the one of us who struggles with the burden of infertility. Details escape me, but she's accepting it without any guilt or bitterness. She's instead focused on being the "best aunt to Beth she can be".

Casey Sorensen

Casey is married, loves her job, and "spends a lot of time tied up by her friend Nichole." Her health has declined in that walking is more difficult, but other than that all else has improved, especially her fine motor control. She and Alex are, frankly, the cutest couple among us.

Casey's the best really. She tries so hard to be a good person, and now living close by I've been able to turn to her for support in difficult times.

The rest

Anna Redding is still TUGging with her cousins.

Carrie was mentioned above.

Allie is adjusted to live in California although she wants to get out ASAP as she hates being literally over 1000 miles from a single friend or relation; she's trying, and we're all ready to help her when she finally rage quits without a new job already lined up.

Thank you for the past 10 years, and I look forward to seeing you again in future short story collections!
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Thank you for all the fun and love Cool Girls Club. See you again in future short stories!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic