The Cool Girls' Club (mostly F*/F*) - Farewell

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Cool Girls' Club (mostly F*/F*) - Farewell

Post by AlexUSA3 »

CHAPTERS
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 342 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

GUIDE NO LONGER NEEDED
Last edited by AlexUSA3 8 months ago, edited 5 times in total.

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I’m glad that you’re back! XD
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

DRAMATIS PERSONAE
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by AlexUSA3 3 months ago, edited 13 times in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 001: Entr'acte Serafina Randaccio

Serafina "Sera" Randaccio had an interesting journey to being a TUG buddy, to put it simply. She never knew rope was actually fun until she was already an adult. Her journey to TUGs was full of emotional highs and lows.

At age 8, she had to have two cavities filled. Being so small, she was terrified of the entire thing. To make matters worse, the doctor used nitrous oxide... which she quickly found out she was immune to. She felt the entire procedure, which left her with a morbid fear of being in a position where she couldn't speak.

When Sera was 10, her father decided to make the move from Italy to the United States where he had received a work offer. Sera enjoyed her new home thoroughly. She had family here, and she found a great group at the local Roman Catholic church.

At 12, she was visiting New York City with a friend, where they witnessed a drive-by shooting. The flashing of the bullets left her distressed, such that she feared lights out of the corners of her eyes. The fear was such that she couldn't sleep without blindfolding herself first.

At 13, Sera had her first taste of rope... in a bad way. A typical thing for her parents to do was to send her or her siblings to a family members house to care for it when the person was vacationing. They believed it taught important life skills and gave them the chance to be with other family. One day, she was at her Uncle Nunzio's house when he called her into the living room.

"Sì, Zio?" answered the youngster in crisp Italian, "Do you need something?"
"Sit down, please," he motioned and, to her surprise, handcuffed her.
"Zio Nunzio! What on earth?!" she started panicking at this horrific treatment.
"Be quiet for now!"
"MMMPH!" she groaned as he ball gagged her.
"I won't hurt you, I swear. But it's the only way you will hear me out," he spoke, and Sera's terror grew.

For the next two hours, Sera watched light bondage films while her uncle told her how, in his opinion, she was perfect for it. He knew people in the industry, and he could help her break into it should she ever want to. This, he said, was so that she could see what she could do.

Sera was a person who could hide her feelings well. For the remainder of the time, Sera and her uncle got along as if it had never happened. She forgave him, she figured, but was scared of him. It caused a lot of problems for her, however.

In high school, Sera became the star of the rowing team. Her team, the St. Pio's High Cardinals, became feared. Sera was the coxswain, and got invited to try out for Team Italy when she graduated. The team of girls in red-and-white striped tops with red shorts and red/white bandanas or headbands and led the way in New Jersey rowing.

Sera also became the easiest girl around as a result of her experience in New Rochelle. At 14, she was sleeping around with various boys before she found one that she liked. All was well until, the month before Christmas, she had to go to the nurse's office after vomiting. The current boyfriend went with her.

"You're pregnant," the nurse explained.

Sera was launched into despair especially when her boyfriend suggested they abort the baby. When Sera, a devout Catholic, flatly refused, he walked out of her life completely. It was an absolute break such that she never spoke to him again, and instead she sat there crying while the nurse comforted her.

Sera's parents were amazingly helpful, though understandably disappointed. They didn't realize that she was having these escapades. The goal was to help Sera get to follow in her dad's footsteps as an engineer, as she wished, and help her transition to motherhood. Her oldest siblings were also instrumental and made sacrifices to help her.

Sera was a strong girl, and she delivered her firstborn naturally. She named him Benedetto with "Benny" as his nickname. It was embarrassing going through high school while pregnant, but she persevered and was able to return to rowing. Except for a few stretch marks, no one knew she had ever had a baby.

During this phase of life, she started a YouTube channel with her brother Roberto. They finally, one day, did a duct tape challenge where he mummified her. She accepted the gag for the sake of the video.

"This is fun!" he said, wrapping her up.
"It feels funny!" she giggled.
"Yeah, but I also get to stop your constant yammering!"
"Mmmmm!" she groaned as her face was wrapped in the gray stuff.

Her church youth group was instrumental in her recovery from her promiscuous past. As soon as she was ready, she shared what had happened. Returning to the church helped her find her footing in life and overcome the guilt.

She was surprised at 17 to get a phone call from her Uncle Nunzio. He apologized to her for everything and admitted that he was getting help for his problem. Things seemed to be normal again.

In college, Sera met Bridget Sjaastad, who was a row mate. Minnesota Tech was Sera's choice because she had the scholarship and would, in her opinion, be able to mature as a woman. Nevertheless, she had bad PTSD from her experiences, though she didn't realize it.

Given the size of the major, Sera was clueless about Bridget's TUG buddies beyond having occasional classes with Joy, Jenny, and Joyce, her fellow mechanical engineers, the former two whom she occasionally had as homework partners. She just knew that they were part of a group known for their strange habits.

On St. Patrick's Day, 2017, in an engineering class, she noticed Nichole, proudly wearing a green t-shirt and matching bandana headband, next to Joyce, who was also wearing a t-shirt and matching bandana headband... but hers were orange. Sera just laughed.

Finally, on St. Joseph's Day 2017, two days later, things came to a head. Sera was wearing the natural red shirt, red trainers, and red bandana headband... her high school practice uniform, actually. She saw Joyce wearing a red t-shirt which said "Come sta, paesan?" and her Italian tricolor bandana as a headband.

"Wait, Joyce, you're Italian?" she asked her classmate with surprise.
"Yes! I thought you knew!" Joyce responded with double the surprise.
"Wonderful!"
"You've always reminded me of my aunts and uncles from Italy!"
"Come, let's get lunch!" Sera said to her.

And a new friendship began that day.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 002: Entr'acte Caleigh Rondell (M/F and F/M)

Caleigh Rondell never knew TUGs as anything but an innocent game. Her games were as intense as the ones secretly played by Joy, Jenny, and Nichole or The Patterson's when those groups were in high school, but they were as open in her family as a board game. She had a little sister and two brothers, one older and one younger. It all started for them with a TV show where there was a lousily tied victim.

Ken, her older brother, said he could do a better job, and the then-10-year-old girl suggested they try it. She also felt she could do a better job of acting than the TV damsel. The younger ones wondered what their big siblings were about to do.

Caleigh went to her room and grabbed her 2 pink and purple bandanas from her drawer. Her mom bought them for her for when they were painting, as they did both artistic and house painting, but Caleigh liked wearing ball caps better. After all, Caleigh was already into softball! She fetched a a small roll of duct tape she had hanging around as well.

"Look what I found!" Ken said, holding some of the rope her dad used to tie down plants.
"I have some stuff as well!" Caleigh responded.

Ken, wanting to do things right, took a little time to tie her up. Her tied her wrists behind her back and then tied another around her torso below her breasts. He used the tape on her ankles and thighs. Lastly, he cleave gagged her with the pink bandana and blindfolded her with the purple one.

"Mmmph!" Oh ah!" Caleigh said.
"This is so going on YouTube!" said Ken, referring to the channel the siblings shared for fun.

Caleigh escaped soon enough, and they each took turns tying each other up. Caleigh was on her second turn when their parents returned. Their dad, however, calmed things down, saying "It's only a game. They're not hurting each other." He didn't mention then that he had played with his siblings as a child.

Over time, TUGs became a part of their everyday lives. She, Ken, and their younger siblings, Eva and Tyler, then age 9 and 7, respectively, constantly tied each other up. With experience and a site called TUGs, the ties became more intense and the gags heavier. They and their parents were blissfully unaware of the dangers of bondage, but a proactive father put internet filters in place just in case there was something out there.

A typical tie involved binding the ankles, thighs, and elbows with a breast harness and hogtie. Gags were typically just stuffing and a bandana cleave gag with blindfolds and tape being occasional guest stars. Tape wasn't as common because it was a one use item. With time, their YouTube channel videos got more intense, but they stopped doing heavy ties on camera after a video got pulled.

And they had their order. Ken usually tied Caleigh. Caleigh tied Eva. Eva tied Tyler. And Tyler got... yeah, Tyler got tied. Tyler was the youngest, but he never complained about things. In fact, as they got older, he learned to relish the time spent with his older siblings.

Caleigh, also, was blooming as a softball pitcher. She was becoming a Minnesota phenom, and it ended in a scholarship to many schools nationwide. But she chose Minnesota Tech because she wanted to work towards being an actual psychiatrist in some guise.

Caleigh knew of the TUGs of Lauren and Janie Patterson from catching a glimpse of Lauren's phone one day. But it wasn't until a few weeks passed that she finally said something...
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 003: Sera's First TUG

Sera Randaccio has a hair of wavy black hair that comes down past her shoulders, just like Nichole. She, being part of the school rowing team, frequently wears school colors as her outfit, just like Nichole. She, as a result, often can be found in navy blue trainers and a navy blue school t-shirt, just like Nichole. She also will commonly wear a navy blue bandana as a headband, just like Nichole. She had white skin that tanned nicely, but she would get pale in the winter from the weak sun. There, the similarities end.

In fact, Sera got tied up the first time because Joy and Janie thought she was Nichole for the reasons mentioned above.

Sera was working on homework for an engineering class, and she was with Jenny and Joyce in the room in the dorm room. Sera had the previously described outfit, Joyce had jean shorts with a red t-shirt, and Jenny, who was sitting on a wooden chair with casters, had brown trainers, a pink shirt, and her pink camouflage bandana as a headband.

Jenny wanted to get to know their classmate and asked Sera questions about her family. When Sera was describing her siblings, she worked her way from the youngest up to the eldest because the eldest was the one Sera herself adored for his assistance during her pregnancy. As soon as mentioned his name, Emilio Randaccio, and that he was a soccer/football player for the famous AC Milan, Joyce, the soccer fan, interrupted her.

"That Emilio Randaccio! I love him! He's so sexy!" Joyce swooned.
"He's married with two children, kiddo," Sera crushed her dreams.
"Dammit!" Joyce turned back to her work.

Sera explained that her big brother Giovanni was also a rower at Minnesota Tech, and that her little brother Roberto now played for the school baseball team. These Randaccio's loved Minnesota Tech for some reason! She then explained how all except the youngest were established in some sport.

"You're family sounds awesome!" Jenny complimented Sera.

Meanwhile, Joy and Janie stood observing from behind. They could only see Sera's back. Joy wore a brown skirt, a pink blouse, and a brown kerchief bandana. Janie simply had the red nightmare: headband, ponytail to hold her bun, trainers, t-shirt, socks, and sneakers. The two Cool Girls were waiting for their chance; having already finished the same homework assignment with Janie's help, Joy knew there was time to play a little game.

"Look, I'll grab Nichole, and you grab Joyce. Jenny will want to be tied up then and will just melt," Joy explained her simple plan.
"Sounds about right," Janie agreed.
"Let's get 'em!" Joy was eager to just randomly kidnap her roommates and friends.

Janie and Joy each grabbed socks, rope, and a pale blue bandana. Their victims would have matching gags, at least. Janie just motioned for Jenny, who could see them coming, to be quiet. Then they pounced.

"Ack!" Joyce yelped.
"Oh my God!" Sera cried as she pushed face first into the pillow she had been sitting on.
"Take down!" Janie said with glee as they went to work
"Stompphp!" Sera yelled as her wrists were crossed about mid-arm and roped behind her back, but Joy mashed her face against the pillow only to hear "MMMMMPH!" from the wailing rower as the sock was jammed in and quickly hidden with the bandana.

Joy added elbow bonds and a breast harness and waist rope before moving on to Sera's ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. A strip of microfoam tape over her mouth held the gag in. Janie did all the same to Joyce, except Joyce's arms were boxtied. They had been absolutely ruthless in this overkill attempt to end a slight drought in their games.

"Come on, Jenn!" Joy held up a pair of handcuffs.
"You know I won't say, 'No'!" Jenny responded.

Jenny got her hands cuffed behind the chair before roping her elbows, ankles, knees, thighs, and feet and adding a breast harness and waist rope, pinning her to the chair. They gagged her with a blue ball threaded with a red bandana. Finally, they ran a rope from Jenny's ankles to her wrists.

Meanwhile, Sera was in panic. Was she being kidnapped? Why were they doing this? Would she escape? Sera pulled herself up so that her back was against the bureau. Then Janie noticed something was wrong and asked Joy who she had tied up, and Joy insisted it was Nichole. Just then, Bridget, wearing cowboy boots, blue jeans, and a button up white blouse, walked into the room.

"Why did you kidnap my coxswain?" Bridget asked them in total innocence, "My coxswain! Serafina! Oh, I get it; you introduced her to TUGs!"
"Yeah... sure...," Joy grimaced, "But it was a mistake. I thought this was Nichole."
"Sera, don't worry. They won't hurt you. Just try to get out! It's a sport, like rowing!"
"Well, since that's cleared up, why don't you join them!" Janie wasn't frightened at all by the situation.
"Me? Sure!" Bridget put her backpack down.

Soon, Bridget was bound at her ankles, elbows, knees, thighs, ankles, and feet. She had a breast harness and waist rope, and her wrists were handcuffed. A rope from her ankles to her harness hogtied her on Nichole's bed. An orange ball threaded with a black bandana gagged her, and she was blindfolded with purple.

Sera was now confused. What was this?! This was a game? If it was a game, it was a different game. If it was a game, then she would play to win! How could she escape though?! She slid over to Joyce and started picking at Joyce's bonds as best she could. If Bridget, one of her best friends, played these games, then they weren't all that bad even if Uncle Nunzio had done something bad with them.

On cue, Nichole arrived. And she, like Sera, had navy blue trainers, a navy blue school t-shirt, and a navy blue bandana headband. Janie laughed, and Joy groaned. It just seemed like it was an absolute mockery of Joy at this point. First Bridget had arrived and questioned things, and now Nichole was staring at her lookalike.

"Meet your new TUG buddy!" Janie laughed
"Yeah?" Nichole asked with a pleasant tone as Janie approached her.
"C'mon, TUG buddy!" Janie clamped a hand over Nichole's mouth.

Within minutes, Nichole was bound just like Sera, except her bandana gag was white and the tape was tightly wrapped gray duct tape. For something different, Janie and Joy sat Nichole at the foot of her bed and secured her torso and shoulders to the footboard.

By this point, Sera had grown to enjoy her challenge. There was something to this new game. She didn't know if that feeling was having fun or not. But she found it a satisfying pursuit. It was definitely a sporting type of game even if perhaps not a necessarily nice one.

Joy and Janie admired their handiwork. They gave each other high fives and celebrated their crazy little adventure. Not one to leave a job unfinished without cause, Joy reached into her bag and pulled out 2 brown and 2 red bandanas. She used them on Jenny, Nichole, Sera, and Joyce, respectively.

Oh, what fun! Joy and Janie hoped their new TUG friend was having as much fun as the rest of them were!
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 004: Welcome Caleigh

Caleigh was finally going to get introduced to Lauren's TUGs. It was after a softball game one day, and Lauren told Caleigh to come to her place. What Lauren didn't know was that (1) Caleigh was going home to change first and (2) that Caleigh had invited a friend, Skye, along, in hopes of trapping her into TUGs.

For this, Lauren recruited the help of Jenny, Janie, and Bridget. Janie and Jenny were there just to get tied up. Bridget was there to do the tying along with Lauren's roommate, Johanna.

Janie was still in her softball uniform, which was the white home uniform with navy lettering, navy blue socks, and white headband, and a navy blue ribbon around her braid. Lauren had on exercise pants and a white tank-top, her hair in a bun with a black headband. Jenny wore pink trainers, a red tank-top, and a solid pink bandana headband. Bridget, for speed, wore her navy blue crew trainers with a navy blue school t-shirt. Johanna had purple leggings and a blue blouse.

Jenny and Lauren were already tied up. They were both tied at their elbows and wrists with breast harness and waist rope. Jenny had her ankles, knees, thighs, and feet tied, and she was also hogtied. A blue ball threaded with a white handkerchief gagged her, and a blue bandana blindfolded her. Lauren had her legs lotus tied as she was sitting on the loveseat, but she was gagged the same. For the time being, her pink bandana blindfold was up.

Janie sat opposite Lauren. Janie was rustled up well. She was bound at her crossed forearms, elbows, and upper arms with a heavier harness and waist rope. Her legs were tied at the feet, ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. Her ankles were fastened to Lauren's ankles, however. Janie was gagged heavily with a sock, a white bandana cleave gag, a strip of microfoam tape, and a triangle handkerchief OTM gag. Her navy blue bandana blindfold was also slid up for the time being.

The work on Janie was deliberate. They knew Janie was the one any person who came into the living room would see first. They wanted them to be unaware of the gagging to come. Janie wasn't amused, and before she was silenced she let out a string of swears so salty that Johanna told her "clean up or I'll give you a choke rope!" Janie obeyed in terror at that thought.

"She's better gagged," Bridget laughed.
"Bridgie, is she ever!" Johanna laughed with her.
"I live with her. Remember that," the practical rower respond.

As soon the knock on the door arrived, Jo and Bridget said "Good night" to the victims and pushed the blindfolds down. Jo shouted for the person to let themself into the house, and they were clueless that this was a girl named Skye as opposed to Caleigh.

"Hey! Is Lauren ... OH MY GOD!" Skye started running towards Janie!
"Go!" Johanna ordered Bridget.

In five minutes, Skye was tied up and gagged as Jenny was. Her blindfold was red. Now they could see Skye's jean shorts and pink Disney shirt, her wavy blonde hair in a ponytail. She was shrieking and thrashing like this was a real kidnapping as opposed to a TUG, and the captors assumed it was just her style of play. Lauren, as soon as she saw the girl, was snapping her fingers for the gag to be removed.

"What?" Jo removed the gag.
"Who the f-ck is that?" Lauren demanded to know.
"That's not Caleigh?"
"No! I have no f'ing clue who that is! Caleigh's a blonde and a little taller than Bridge!"
"Awww... $h-t!!!" Bridget groaned.

A second knock soon came, and the pattern repeated itself. This time, Bridget waited for a positive reaction to the kidnapped softball players before attacking.

"Hey, Lauren?! Janie?" Caleigh called out, "Oh, look at the packages! Dang, they got you four good! I wonder if I'll MMMMMPH!"
"Welcome!" Bridget smiled as she grabbed her captive-to-be!
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she tried to fight but couldn't overpower the brutish rower.

Caleigh had worn yellow trainers and a purple t-shirt, her hair in a ponytail. She looked much better once they had tied her up identically to Lauren. Bridget and Janie smiled at each other.

"Nice work, Bridger!" the two high-fived.
"Now, listen. That's the 4th thing you have called me today," Bridget wasn't amused anymore.
"You have lots of great nicknames. Bridget. Bridge. Bridgie. Bridger. Idget!" Johanna laughed at her.
"Damn it, kid," Bridget laughed, grabbing rope, "Burn in hell! Come here hon and get bridged!"

And did Bridget tie Johanna well. Bridget sat her in a chair and fastened her ankles, knees, thighs, waist, and torso (breasts and waist) to it. She then roped her wrists, brought the chair over to the house's fire place, and ran a rope from her wrists around one of the knobs that stuck out around it, putting her in a strappado. Jo's black ball gag with blue strap and chin strap into her mouth, a toy usually used only for sorority ties, gagged her. Finally, a red bandana blindfolded her to make her join the throng of kidnapped girls.

"Well... welcome Caleigh! You're going to have a ton of fun with us in your life now!"

And on that positive note, Caleigh Rondell became a member of the Cool Girls' Club.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 005: Sera's Dark Past

Sera was, simply put, flummoxed by TUGs. She loved and hated the experience. She wanted to know more and less. She was afraid and unafraid to say how she felt.

She was depressed.

The memories of her past were haunting her to new heights. She already took medicine for depression. Those memories lived vividly now in her mind. The nightmare of the dentists office was as if it was that morning. Her experience with her uncle was like it was now. Her pregnancy was in its second trimester again.

Tears were flowing down her cheeks. She got on her knees and prayed a rosary because nothing else could come to her mind. How had her life been there? Would she return to that frightening past? The anxiety was such that she always had a solo dorm room because she knew people would find her needs unbearable.

She needed friends. She knew she needed to find out more about this and to find someone to talk to. Her secrets had been hers alone all these years, and sharing them would give her the relief she needed.

"Joyce, want to come over and do homework?" she texted.
"Be right there," came a response from her friend.

Soon, they were working on HW and talking and laughing. Joyce made Sera feel comfortable. Sera could be who she was without qualms like she had never known before. Even her best friend Bridget never had made her feel this comfortable

Sera was wearing red trainers, a red t-shirt, and a red bandana headband (Sera always wore the regular paisley kind, not the kind with the flower in center), just like she did so much in high school. It reminded her of her perseverance in those years and how she had found a healthy escape from her past before. She had changed before Joyce came for that reason and told Joyce such.

Joyce wore beige shorts and a blue polo. She had flip-flops and looked just like a typical Floridian. The polo, she told Sera, made her sad because her mother had given it to her on her most recent birthday. Now, she was confident her parents were together in heaven, but the sorrow of not having them was at time too much.

"Joyce," Sera began slowly, "I want to learn... more... about your games."
"You want to learn about which games? TUGs?"
"Yes. I feel embarrassed by it, but yes."

Joyce was more than willing to help Serafina in this quest and even asked Jenny to come help her. She ran upstairs to her room and retrieved some TUG toys and returned before Jenny had even arrived.

"What do you have?" Sera asked her.
"Well, what do you have for TUG toys?" Joyce asked back.
"This," Sera opened a drawer that had in it all of her socks and underwear and 6 bandanas, including an Italian flag one.
"You got one after that, huh?"
"I am born in Italy; I couldn't resist!"
"You lack TUG toys, but we'll take care of that in due time!"

Soon, Jenny arrived with a knock at the door and was let in by Joyce. Jenny had on brown trainers, a red tank-top, and a solid red bandana headband (Jenny always wears regular solid colors or regular paisley, like Sera's). Of course, she brought her backpacks, one of which was school stuff and the other TUG stuff.

"We match!" Sera pat Jenny on the head.
"Ha ha!"

Before they began the lesson, Sera had to get some things off her chest. Over the next 15 minutes, Sera told her entire story except about Benny. Then she got into that difficult topic. This was the worst part. No one in the entire university outside her brother and rowing coach knew the truth.

It wasn't easy, but she built it up slowly by talking about her sister Giulia's "three sons." Then she talked her special relationship with the oldest one, Benny. Finally, on the verge the tears, she admitted the truth. She was the mother of Benny Randaccio when she was just 15 years old.

Jenny couldn't judge the girl. Instead, she held her arms out for a hug that Sera timidly accepted. It was just what she needed though to get release from this one part of her that seemed to never go away. She could tell the truth here and still be loved.

Now, it was time for Sera's lesson. Jenny explained it all using Joyce as a test dummy. Reverse prayer (the way these girls did it, arms on shoulders), boxtie, wrists together, crossed wrists. Legs. Lotus tie. Different harnesses. Handcuffs. Waist ropes. Hogties. Frogties. Ball ties. When to stuff and not stuff the victims mouth. Knotted versus unknotted cleave gags. Ball gags. Rubber balls threaded with bandanas and handkerchiefs. Duct tape versus microfoam tape. Blindfolds. It was all too much information, but Jenny told Sera not to worry because she'd learn by experience.

They settled on lotus tie for Joyce with her sitting on Sera's bed. A blue rubber ball gagged her. The reverse prayer was the last one they tried, and thus she was stuck with it and the harness. For extra punishment, Jenny blindfolded Joyce with a blue bandana.

"Now, Sera. I want you to boxtie my arms and put me in a hogtie. Gag me as you wish, and then try out gags on yourself. I'll help you as needed while you tie me. Once I'm secured, give us 30 minutes before releasing us."
"Will do!"

Sera did exactly as Jenny said before gagging her with a knotted camouflage bandana and a strip of microfoam tape. Then Sera went to work playing with gags. She tried them all

"Tape is sticky, but effective. Cleave alone is most comfortable, but ineffective. I don't care for stuffing at all... too much choking risk for my comfort. The ball gag is too reminiscent of my past, but effective and comfy and worthy under appropriate circumstances, and I'd rather be asked before it's used on me. The blue rubber balls seem to be the mix of cheap and effective. I think I actually like being blindfolded more than not," then Sera got firm, "Now, please listen."
"Mmm?" Jenny asked her.
"I do not want to EVER be gagged, beyond a simple cleave gag, by anyone except you two, and if I am gagged it will be under the guarantee at least one of you will always be around to free me. I just don't trust anyone else enough yet," she seemed to feel guilt about her boundaries.
"Mmm!" Jenny and Joyce nodded.
"Thanks, girls. We're going to have lots of fun adventures!"

How little anyone knew that by Christmas not only would Sera's favorite gag be a stuffed gag, but her favorite thing would be a stuffed gag of her own or someone else's dirty socks!

Sera would either be easy to get along with or a pain. She carried a lot of baggage, it seemed, but she had it all under control. Jenny and Joyce couldn't wait to see what these adventures contained!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 006: MEMORYal Day

Trenton Patterson and his sisters and their sort-of-unofficially-adopted sister Joyce were having a contest. Who could come up with the best Memorial Day outfit? They gave themselves 3 days to prepare, and Trenton was certain he'd get the best response, especially given that Lauren and Janie were having friends over whilst, in true holiday fashion, Mr. and Mrs. Patterson spent their day repairing the holiday injuries in the ER.

Janie was having Amanda and Ashley over. Lauren was having several friends, namely Kendra, Brittany, and Erin. Trenton loved making rude comments and embarrassing his sisters. It was even better given Trenton's relationship with Amanda.

With Janie and Lauren back, Trenton's life felt more complete. He loved having his sisters around. They could do stuff (whether TUGs, sports, or video games) together. They talked. They worked. He would never tell them he loved them, but he truly did.

The day got off to a great start around 2AM when Janie spotted Amanda sneaking out of the house. Amanda and Trent had had a date night, and Janie and Lauren were supposed to be clueless of their post-date pleasure round. Janie would have the ultimate comeback when Trent started.

Those outside waited to see what they were judging. There was no eagerness, but they were curious to see what would arrive.

Lauren was first to reveal her outfit. She had on an American flag t-shirt and red trainers. Her braid was in red, white, and navy blue ponytails. Underneath was her navy blue one piece swimsuit.

"Lame!" booed Amanda from her pool float where she reclined in her purple one-piece swimsuit.
"Three days for that? Peh!" heckled another.

Janie came second. Unsurprisingly, she had on sunglasses, an American flag bandana headband, red trainers, an American flag t-shirt, her American flag bikini underneath all, and white and navy blue bandana (Janie prefers the kind with the flower in the middle, a rare girly thing for her) wristbands on her left and right wrists, respectively.

"Pretty good."
"Overkill!"
"You suck!" yelled Amanda.
"F*©* you, too, b¡+©#!!" Janie flipped off Amanda.
"Down with Janie!" yelled Kendra.
"Way to be an arse, sis!" Lauren yelled in disgust.
"Sorry...," Janie quietly stripped, sat in a chair, and started putting sunscreen on.

Trenton strode out proudly. Not only did he have his American flag t-shirt but also he had American flag skate shorts. His sunglasses made hin look like a bigshot and gave him that air of awesome.

"Am I right, or am I right?"
"Nice and sexy!" Amanda continued her biased commentary.
"Best so far!" came from another.

Then came out Joyce. Joyce had her hair in an American flag kerchief bandana, and an American flag sundress. The top, which was a tank-top, had red and white horizontal stripes, and the knee-length skirt was a field of stars on a navy blue background.

"Damn it, where can I buy that!" Amanda yelled.
"Holy cow!" gaped Lauren.
"I think I won!" Joyce smiled sheepishly.
"You sure did. Come on!" Trent said, "You need a thing of ice cream to go with that."
"Aww... thanks."
"Trap," Lauren mouthed to her friends.

Minutes later, Trent returned alone. Joyce was on the couch, her wrists, elbows, thighs, and ankles bound with rope, ropes above and below her breasts to pin her arms, and a hogtie. A red bandana cleave gagged her with a strip of microfoam tape holding it in.

"Where's Joyce, bro?" Lauren his phone.
"Eating 3 scoops of red strawberry!" he showed Lauren only his phone.

=============================================

Nichole was enjoying her summer before her June internship back home began. She and Chris were staying at his family's home on Lake Michigan, north of Milwaukee. His parents had one Lake Michigan house north of Milwaukee and his grandparents had another near Holland, Michigan, and now Nichole had stayed in both!

For Memorial Day, they were having a private personal cookout for themselves. Chris was out buying burgers for them to grill. Nichole was making the side salads, namely macaroni and potato.

When Nichole cooked, she liked using white handkerchiefs as kerchiefs instead of bandanas. If she got grease on it, it didn't matter as it was A TUG toy, and it was larger... large enough that she could knot it under her hair and have enough extra to wrap around her hair and knot again to get the top of the triangle, keeping her hair well out of the way. In addition, she had on blue jeans and a black t-shirt.

Suddenly, she heard a strange sound, like a door opening.

"Chris?" she asked.
*silence*
"H-h-h-honey?"
*silence*
"Anyone?" she walked into a bedroom and suddenly was grabbed.
"Bwaaaa!"
"AAHHHHHHHHH! Mmmmmmmmmmph!" she groaned as a hand gagged her.
"Gotcha!" Chris laughed.
"Mmmmm!"
"Sorry!" he released her.
"You jack@$$! You almost gave me a heart attack!"
"I know... I'm sorry baby."
"Oh, don't start now. We have to wait until after we eat... then we can... have fun," she smiled at him.

Nichole loved marriage. Marriage was every bit as good as she had hoped. She enjoyed the company he provided as well as the way his personality complemented yours. She wished there was a way she could have his companionship in her life 24/7 AND also have the sisterhood Jenny provides.

"Where is she?" Janie asked.
"In the house, eating!"
"Right...," Amanda laughed.
"Why don't you two go in and neck or something?"
"Janie!" Lauren snapped back.
"Why don't you go take a dip in this here pool?" Amanda goaded.
"I though after last night that maybe you were more comfortable in Trent's bed than on that float."
"Damn it all! How did you know?!"
"Oohhhh....," a bunch of girls started giggling.
"I saw you leave this morning," Janie said as she untied her wristbands and put them on the arm of the chair.
"She's good!"
"I'm a smart cookie!" Janie took off her headband and laid it next to her wristbands.
"Told you so!" Amanda yelled at Trent.
"Babe! You didn't want to go to your place and..."
"Quit airing dirty laundry!" Janie took off her trainers and t-shirt.
"Says the one taking off her clothes!" Lauren laughed.
"Striptease?" Trenton asked mockingly.
"Cannonball!" Janie jumped into the pool, aiming so that her wave tipped over Amanda.

By the time they surfaced, Janie had Amanda pinned against the wall, and they spoke in sotto voce.

"When they leave, I'll tie you up so bad, you little w#0®€. I know you love my brother, and you know you're my best friend. But don't fool around with him before you tie the knot. I regret every time I did."
"All those hundreds of times?" Amanda challenged.
"I should know w#0®ish behavior better than you, b¡+©#!"
"Why don't you do it now, in front of them, since you're such a tough mother f*©*€®??"
"Let's go, sleaze," Janie easily yanked her out of the pool.
"Yeah... let's...," Amanda said nervously as Janie led her away into the house via the pool-bath, uncertain the trouble she was getting into.

Since rowing season wasn't done yet, and Bridget had to stay on campus for the summer, Bridget and Sera had arranged to be short-term roomies. Sera was thoroughly enjoying her first opportunity to tie up Bridget, who was wearing her navy blue trainers and navy blue and white striped shirt with her hair in a white headband, her rowing outfit. Sera had her rowing outfit, too, which was the same plus a navy blue bandana headband. They had returned from a local race (in which their boat did a 180 capsize and resurface) and were both barefoot... and wet.

"Who taught you?"
"Jenny and Joyce," Sera smiled as she tied Bridget's wrists.
"Jenny is definitely one of the best," groaned as her elbows followed.
"I learn quickly!"

Sera bound Bridget's ankles, knees, thighs, and feet before adding a breast harness and waist rope. A white bandana threaded through a purple rubber ball, which Sera found in Bridget's TUG bag, followed as Bridget's gag.

"MMMMMMMM!"
"Get up!" Sera helped as she slipped off her headband
"Mmmmmmm?"
"You smell bad! Let's get you cleaned up!" Sera blindfolded Bridget with it, "It's wet already, so it won't matter. But remember, it's mine!"
"HMMMMMMMM?!"
"It won't be bad! I wasn't kidding when I asked if you wanted a shower TUG!" Sera put Bridget on the floor of the shower stall.
"MMMMM!"
"I know I don't like them. But I had to gag you. Let me get some stuff!"

Bridget thrashed a little and groaned. She thought she was being left here... not showered by her friend! This was going to be interesting. Sera returned with her phone, a rope, a towel, and a washcloth.

"Ciao! It's Sera! I have Bridget captive here. We got back from a race, and we capsized... but we resurfaced in a clean 360 degree roll. Right Bridgie?"
"HMMMMMMM!"
"Bridget is a little tied up. But she's smelly from the river water. I think she needs a shower, but, since she's tied up so well, I'll have to help her a bit!"

Sera set the phone on the small counter pointing at Bridget. Sera cleaned her up while Bridget groaned and resisted. She made a sputter whenever Sera put her face in the water. Sera made every effort to cover the camera at important moments. When she was done, Sera grabbed Bridget and put her face first into the hose for a moment, tickled her for about 30 seconds, hogtied her, showed her captive for about a minute, and ended the film.

Bridget was fine with this all being a big prank, but she also felt violated a bit. The shower, tickle, and waterboarding were all OK, but Sera really did clean her, including her breasts. She'd just give Sera a warning. Bridget was so exhausted from her day, her struggle, and the mix of fun and adventure in the shower that, instead of fighting for freedom, she fell asleep.

Hours later, Bridget awoke to being untied. Sera deliberately waited so that Bridget had to ungag herself.

"I have been waiting for my 'shower'," Sera laughed.
"Oh, is that so? You're on!" Bridget laughed, her anger erased.

And the process repeated itself with Bridget and Sera's roles reversed.

Once dried off in the pool bath, Janie led Amanda into the attached guest bedroom, which was currently Joyce's. Amanda was shoved on the bed, and Janie grabbed Joyce's TUG bag. Janie grabbed the handcuffs and used them to pin Amanda's wrists behind her.

"You're a tough bossy b¡+©#!!"
"Better that than a slut!"
"How can you OMMPH!" Joyce's ball gag silenced Amanda.
"You're fighting the wrong girl!"

Janie proceeded to excessively bind Amanda, with ropes at her forearms, elbows, upper arms, upper thighs, lower thighs, knees, calves, ankles, and toes. A heavy breast harness and waist rope pinned her further, but the hogtie from ankles to harness finished her off. Janie deliberately used a purple bandana to blindfold Amanda and hide the fact that she was crying. It wasn't pain, as it was just a secure TUG; it was Janie that upset her. Then Janie attached a rope to her knees and did the unthinkable.

She brought Amanda back out. There, to gasps of horror, she put Amanda on the ground and fastened the loose rope to a post to limit her ability to squirm toward danger. In an ironic twist, Trenton was bringing Joyce out; everyone present knew of TUGs even if they didn't participate.

"Janie Patterson, I ought to kill you!" Lauren screeched.
"Why?"
"How could you do that your best friend?"
"She had it coming?"
"You have no place to be telling people they can't have sex!"
"I know what harm it brings."
"Still, it's not your place to attack and humiliate her over it. You could have talked it over like adults."
"Sis... maybe you forgot, but I'm marrying her anyway. It's not a big deal."
"Maybe to you. I've tried with every man I could find, and instead I'm watching you two get married this summer and leaving me all alone!" Janie started crying and went into the house.
"Janie!" Lauren tried to follow, but was grabbed by Trent.
"Lauren... she's struggling with adulthood. Let her be for a while."
"Damn," muttered Kendra.
"Does Amanda always make TUGs look cool and sexy, or is it the outfit?" asked another.
"Burgers, anyone?" Lauren asked.
"You handle the food. I'll go talk to her. Free them only when it's time; no use wasting perfectly good entertainment!" Trent smiled.

Everyone laughed as it was amusing watching them struggle.

Joy smiled at Jenny, as best she could. Duct tape, especially six layers wrapped around your face to hide a red bandana cleave gag, hides that. It does well especially when you're tied up, even if just wrists, ankles, and hogtie.

That's how Joy was, in her red and white striped skirt, navy blue top, and American flag kerchief bandana. She had lost the coin toss. It was a fun way to spice up a boring day around the house. Photos and videos ensured the memories would live on.

Trent found Janie in her bedroom. He sat on the bed next to her. She had been crying with her face buried in her pillow.

"I feel sorry for you."
"Me? After how I was to your fiancee?"
"Janie... guys don't say this to family normally, but I do love you."
"And?"
"I understand you're upset by the thought of your two favorite people moving away for good at the same time. Quite frankly, I'm scared and hope Mom and Dad will let Amanda move in."
"So, what's this have to do with me?"
"Janie... I told you this would happen. You're struggling because you want to be a college senior, but you're really a sophomore. You got jumped two grades ahead and then trimmed a year off college, too. You're trying to be a 21-year old when you're only 18."
"My educational acceleration is stunting me emotionally."
"Exactly. Lauren and I are old enough for this because we're on the normal course. I'm not really old enough, but I know that and am adjusting. Janie, having sex with every guy in hopes that one is Mr. Perfect will only end in you being an unwed mother."
"You're spot on. What was I thinking?"
"If it makes you feel better, I won't fool around with Amanda anymore."
"Why?"
"Because I don't want to hurt your friendship with her."
"Trent, in one week a year ago I fooled around with 4 guys."
"You fear she'll make the same mistake."
"Extramarital sex makes you feel like crap."
"I actually agree. Only thing is that it feels marital anyway."
"Oh, shut up!"
"I jest! Janie, you're always going to be my kid sister."
"I'm sorry Trent. I was horrible to you."
"Let's make it up to Amanda."
"All right."

Twenty minutes later, Janie, Joyce, Trent, and Amanda were talking and laughing as though it had all never happened. Trent's covert photo taking and sharing on the Facebook group ensured it didn't though. Friendships were restored and renewed, and Janie had found a new meaning in life.

Memorial Day had become MEMORYal Day for them.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 007: Entr'acte Casey Clark and Hannah Larsson

Casey Clark's journey had many twists and turns.

After she had lost control of the Cool Girls' Club, she struck out her own path as Hannah had found company of an older boyfriend. Casey wanted friends, not bad company. It was all well for her, even if lonely, until the spring of sophomore year.

One Saturday, Casey was helping her father paint the outside of their two-story house. It was all going well until Casey tripped on a brush and fell off the scaffolding from 10 feet up. Her father rushed her to the hospital, but tests suggested that she had only a concussion.

Her parents were horrified to return from church and find her on the floor. Casey never went with them... she had stopped going with them because she didn't get along with the pastor's daughter. While they were gone, Casey went about her business, suddenly felt dizzy, and passed out. The doctors had missed complications that led to a stroke... a stroke in a 17-year old. Pressure from a brain bleed on the outside had squished the vessels.

Given a 25% chance of surviving without issues, doctors performed surgery to relieve her brain. Now, she was going to face a new life.

Casey never imagined that walking would be a challenge. However, she recovered after a long struggle and defying the odds.

Her battle was uphill. She could barely walk or talk, had horrible scars, and was still just a kid. She could easily hide scars with a bandana, but limping and slurring were obvious and led to mockery. She took it all in stride and finally became respected for her comeback

It was difficult to need a walker when her grandparents didn't. She couldn't do anything. But she learned the lesson she needed most: humility.

Sheer willpower enabled her to regain her life. The visible signs are that she has the "stroke face," although her speech isn't typically slurred, a scar from the surgery that is hidden by her hair, and some difficulty walking especially in winter.

She got back to her old self. Still dissatisfied with her parent's church, she decided to explore a nearby charismatic church where her charismatic personality fit in like a glove.

Casey wants to become a therapist specializing in helping youths recover from neurological trauma. She is studying at the University of Minnesota and is considering options for her future.

Hannah Larsson's journey went through the Minnesota judicial, not medical, system.

Once she parted ways with everyone from the Cool Girls' Club, Hannah got into bad company. At first, it was hooliganism. Then she got into drugs and started hanging out with an older guy. All that did was land her 3 months in jail on drug charges and what would turn out to be the first of two horrible nightmares of her life.

When Hannah got out, her parents didn't want her, so she went to her boyfriend. He ended being a problem too. Whenever he got mad, he would tape her up and abandon for hours. And it went far beyond that.

Hannah finally got wise to his cheating on her and confronted him. He again raged and taped her up... really well this time. He taped her wrists, thighs, and ankles with incredible tightness and taped her arms to her waist and breasts before wrapping her face as tightly as he could physically muster in 14 layers. He brought her into the unfinished concrete basement where he taped her to the water pipes

"It was good knowing you, kid!"
"HMMMPH!" she grunted in horror.
"I'll come back and take out your corpse after you starve to death!" he said and left her alone.

Hannah began crying. She so badly wanted to be in her mommy's arms, and at this point it was "Mommy" and not "Mom." As she cried, she noticed another girl also taped up, but she was also blindfolded with a black bandana and could only hear Hannah.

During the next 48 hours, Hannah despaired. He really was killing them. She ached from the intense binding, and she had lost much feeling in her body. She was wet from having no choice but to urinate herself, which smelled bad. She was hungry and thirsty. The blinking red light of the motion detector mocked her. Then she realized that that wasn't a motion sensor... it was a camera!

Something about this gave Hannah strength. Somehow, within 30 minutes, she had freed herself and the other girl, who she assumed was the other girlfriend. They could barely walk, but they needed to escape. Fortunately, he hadn't taken their phones, like an idiot, but that couldn't save them. They had to escape this.

"Take this," the other said, grabbing a piece of 2x4.
"Good idea."

They went up the stairs and opened the door... to find Greg the creeper.

"Thought you'd escape?!" he yelled at them.
"Die, motherf-cker!!" Hannah swung the 2x4 and slammed him the head, which was enough to knock him out momentarily.
"Oh my God!" the other girl whimpered.
"I have no idea. Just RUNNNNNN!" Hannah said.

Both took off through the trees and ran into a neighbor's house without knocking as they saw him starting to follow.

"What is this?"
"We were kidnapped!" Hannah said, choking tears.
"It was horrible! That guy was trying to kill us!" the other responded.
"I'm calling 911!" the neighbor responded.

The idiot thought he was getting away with something. Little did he realize that Hannah and the other girl, Stacy, were minors during some of the things they did together, which made the charges that much heavier. It wouldn't be until after much psychological pain and suffering in Hannah and Stacy's lives that Greg died.

Stacy and Hannah are still friends. After this, Hannah arranged to reunite with Casey. They renewed their friendship and their TUGs.

Hannah wants to work encouraging teenage girls from hard background to rise above, to stay in school, and to avoid bad company. She's getting ready to transfer to a university, though she's uncertain where...
Last edited by AlexUSA3 4 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 008: Hostage Video!

This day would be a crazy adventure! Joyce was flying up to New Jersey to visit Sera Randaccio. Joyce was apprehensive and excited. Her visit was probably going to be a non-stop whirlwind of fun... and TUGs.

To be obvious, Joyce wore a yellow shirt and jean shorts. Sera, too, was obvious if only because, in spite of her spoiled upbringing, her car was a red 1990s Jeep. It didn't take long to find each other.

"Buckle in!"
"Sure thing!"
"Ever been to NJ before?"
"Never! The traffic here is..."
"Nuts. I know! Everyone drives like an arse here! Minnesota is nothing compared to this!"
"Wow! This is going to be fun!"

Once at the house, Joyce was introduced to Sera's family members... and last was, of course, Sera's pride and joy, Benny. He came over and clutched Sera tightly.

"Benny, this is Aunt Joyce. Joyce, this is Benny, my little boy."
"Hi!" he waved.
"Hello, Benny!" Joyce waved back.

That night, Sera shut the door as she always did to keep the light out, and Joyce opened her suitcase. They changed into their pajamas and got to business. Joyce had on yellow pajamas (shorts and shirt), and Sera's were blue trainers with a matching blue fleece t-shirt.

"What'd you bring? I was able to get a six-pack of duct tape!"
"Not much?"
"Why?"
"You get rope through an airport security!"
"What did you get then?"
"A couple of balls for a 'dog' and a bunch of bandanas. They think I am going hiking or something! It's all I could get!"
"Ha! I can keep mine! Who goes first?!"
"I guess I will."
"Hands behind your back!"
"You meant tied first, not tying first! OK!"

Using tape, Sera bound Joyce's wrists and elbows and pinned her arms to her waist and above and below her breasts. She used bandanas to bind Joyce's ankles, knees, and thighs. Sera threaded a black bandana into a ball and gagged Joyce.

"Wanna watch TV?"
"Mmm!" Joyce nodded.

After an hour, Sera folded two red bandanas into bands.

"Ooooh?"
"One for and one for me!"
"Hmm?"
"I want sleep tonight. Even the blinking of your cellphone's will keep me up. Let me get you into the sleep bag first."
"Mmmmmm!" Joyce understood, remembering Sera's stories.
"Good night!" Sera blindfolded Joyce with one bandana.
"Uh ai!"

Sera turned off the light, got into bed, blindfolded herself with the other bandana, and went to sleep.

"Nichole, wanna tie me up tonight?"
"Oh, that sounds fun!"
"Lemme get into something more comfortable!"
"Sure thing!"

Jenny exchanged her usual outfit for her pink camouflage pajama pants and pink tank-top, which both matched the pink bandana headband she had been wearing. Nichole had beige shorts, a black t-shirt, and her beige bandana with the blue and green flowers as a kerchief (Nichole only wore the kind with flowers, not plain paisley).

Nichole selected one of her long ropes and used it on Jenny's wrists. In fact, she used her 30-feet ropes, normally for harnesses and to have enough to tie up several people at once, on Jenny's ankles, thighs, elbows, and waist. She did Jenny's knees as normal, and used two 20-feet ropes as the breast harness.

"Nichole, this seems overkill!"
"It is!"
"What?!"
"I decided to use my large ropes on you! You're a special prisoner for me!"
"How?"
"I have all of my ropes marked by length! See the '20' on this one?"
"I can barely move!"
"Good! You're my hostage!"
"Hey, great idea! Let's do a hostage video."
"That makes me have further ideas! Let's get you in the chair."
"What is it?"
"Do your own script! But, if this video doesn't get 7 angry reactions in time, I will keep you tied up all night for bed!"
"OK!"
"Ready?"
"Yep!"
"Go!"

Nichole propped her phone up so that it was focused on Jenny. Then she started filming.

"Hey, girls! It's Jenny here! As you can see, I'm kind of tied up. Nichole did this to me. So here's the deal, Nichole is keeping me hostage here. If this video doesn't get 7 angry reactions in 30 minutes, she's going to keep me tied up ALL NIGHT LONG! Not only that, but she will gag and probably blindfold me. You have to show that you're upset with her keeping me hostage and that you want my release. So, get those angry reactions! Do that for me, mm-K? Thanks. Love you! GOMPH! EP IH!"

The video was ended with Nichole gagging Jenny with a blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana. Nichole texted a whole host, if not all, her TUG buddies. In 30 minutes, there 12 reactions.

"1 like, 10 loves, and 1 angry... Lauren, of course."
"HNPH?!"
"Yeah, sorry, kid! I have to now!"
"UPH!" Jenny groaned as Nichole wrapped her face in 8 tight layers of duct tape.
"You're nice! Say cheese!"
"....."

Nichole photographed and filmed her overnight captive. She loved this girl more than she could describe.

After an hour of TV, Nichole changed into her matching blue camouflage pajama pants and navy blue top. She blindfolded Jenny with her headband and tucked her into bed.

"Jenny?"
".... uk?"
"I want to tell you something that happened when I was with Chris."
"...uf...?"
"Chris and I were talking about things. Particularly my relationship with you and he. And I got to thinking about you two and how special you both are. I realized there was something different about you two. So, I decided to accept Jesus and become a Christian! Anyway, I don't want to talk about it anymore! Good night!"

Jenny felt trapped. Nichole didn't want any fanfare, so she took advantage of this TUG to say it. Jenny wished she could hug Nichole, but it would have to wait for the morning. It was about time after 17 years!

Little did Nichole realize that she had inspired Joy and Lauren to do the same to others!

In fact, Lauren had done it to Janie! The only difference was that Janie, being so much bigger, needed two 20-feet ropes to bind her wrists and thighs in similar excess! Lauren made her hop from into bed. Janie, naturally, was wearing her red trainers and red tank top, her hair in a red headband, braid, and red ponytail.

"This is overkill," she grunted.
"Only the best for you, love!" Lauren held Joyce's ball gag.
"Not that! Don't be a b¡+©#, Lauren! Please!"
"Sorry!"
"Nomph!" Janie groaned as the straps were fastened.

Lauren hogtied Janie from ankles to harness and then blindfolded her with a white handkerchief.

"Good night!"
"Hmmm!"

Lauren filmed and photographed Janie and then went to Trent's room. Trent, just in cargo shorts, was tied simpler, with just ropes at his ankles, thighs, and wrists, and a simple harness pinned his arms. Lauren had a serious look.

"Trent, I want your advice."
"Sure."
"I want Kendra and Jenny to be my bridesmaids."
"OK."
"What should I do about Janie?"
"Well... what do you mean?"
"I can't leave her out! What should I do?"
"She can be Amanda's!"
"How?!"
"Well... we can double wedding!"
"Trent?!"
"Yeah!"
"Trent, that sounds so cool! And it's that much cheaper because most of the guests will be the same!"
"Right?"
"Trent?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm more afraid to leave Janie than Janie is of me leaving."
"You're going to be fine. Trust me!"
"Good night!"
"MMPH!" Trent got a strip of microfoam.

Lauren returned to her room. She turned out the light, and then whispered in Janie's ear.

"You have no idea what you mean to me."

Joy, for once, had the upper hand on Zoe. Inspired by Nichole, Joy had tied Zoe in an extremely similar manner. Difference was that Zoe was wearing black leggings and a Minnesota Twins t-shirt, as they were watching a Twins game! Everything about the tie was the same otherwise.

Zoe squirmed a little on the sofa where she sat next to Joy. They rarely had chances like this anymore, but with their father away at the funeral of a former colleague and an approving mother, who sat on the other side of Joy, they were able to have fun.

"MMMM!"
"I agree!"
"You two communicate effectively through gags!"
"Yeah, we do!"
"I did with my friends, too."
"How many did you have?"
"My brother, two of his buddies, and my best friend from next door."
"Nice! Did you ever move to rope?"
"No, we had many great times with those fabric scraps. All other materials were gags and such. In fact... Joy?"
"Yes?"
"How about you tie me up? It's been so long I forget what it's like!"
"Ummmm..."
"It's a game, dear. Be a sport!"
"OK, Mom. If you insist!"

Using the scraps, Joy bound her mother's wrists, elbows, thighs, and ankles as well as pinned her arms above and below the breasts and at the waist. She knotted a blue bandana and silenced her own mother. It felt... wrong, but Mom clearly was having fun.

Joy looked at her mother, whom she clearly got her fashion sense from. It looked wrong to see such a proper lady tied up. But, Joy knew she looked similar except for her ever present bandana (Joy only wore the kind with the flower in the middle).

Joy sat down in between her captives. Both were mumbling happily. She hugged them both tightly as they watched the Twins game. In due time, Joy freed her mother, but Zoe was held prisoner all night.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 009: Happy Returns

Joy flipped her hair over to knot the grey kerchief bandana and then righted herself. The brown scarf was to match her black t-shirt and grey leggings, a rare outfit but one that was brought when appropriate.

Like when painting.

Such were the life and times of Joy Fredericks. She was a spoiled brat indeed. She was more than happy to stay behind as her mother went to visit her sister for the day. Joy happily munched on a bowl of Cap'n Crunch as she did her daily Bible reading. She barely noticed that Jenny was knocking on the door.

Joy got up from her reading and walked to the door. It was a blessed life she lived. It was hard to believe she had gone through the times that she had. She was jealous of the innocent life Jenny had led.

"Hey, girl friend!" Joy greeted.
"Hey, girl friend!" Jenny laughed.
"Get in here!"
"Oh, all right!" Jenny entered.

Jenny wore pink trainers, a black tank-top, and a pink kerchief bandana. This was, after all, Jenny. Jenny was such an important part of Joy's life. They had been friends since middle school, but only close friends from high school. Jenny and Joy met as early as they had only from sharing a church.

"Where's grumpy?"
"She got overtime!"
"On a Saturday?!"
"Yep! I don't really know what it is."
"We're here, anyway!"
"Which room is it?"
"The living room here!"
"Didn't we paint this before?"
"Yeah, but my mom always wants the latest trend."
"Her loss is our gain! I enjoy nothing more than a day with friends!"
"I need to finish my breakfast first!"
"All right!"
"I was enjoying my time with the Cap'n."
"You eat Cap'n Crunch?"
"Yeah. What's wrong with that?"
"It cuts my mouth up."
"But it's SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!"
"That it is!"
"What's up, kiddo? You're too talkative for you."
"It's Nichole. One thing is good; the other is bad on account of me."
"Good first."
"Good... well, Nichole decided to become a full-time Christian the other night."
"NICE!"
"Yeah. She's been around me so long that the only difference for her really is trying to be less negative and going to church with regularity."
"That's the good. The bad?"
"Joy, what am I going to do?! After this semester, she's going to live with Chris full-time!"
"You're going to need to adjust. It'll probably go back to more like when we were younger. I adjusted to life without Zoe. It wasn't easy, but I did it."
"Yeah... I love her so much and spend so much time with her that I forget that she isn't a blood relative."
"It's normal. You'll be fine. You can handle it, Jenn."
"OK. I'll keep that in mind."

Jenny and Joy then set off to paint the town red... or rather the room the sage-y color Mrs. Fredericks so desired. They got to work protecting furniture and floors and then painting the walls. By 11:30, they had finished the painting. Except for a couple of spots on the tarp, they had been spot free. The shirts Jenny and Joy were already covered from years of use though.

For lunch, they enjoyed a salad they threw together and talked about their respective summers. After lunch, Jenny made her move.

"Joy, how about I tie you up?"
"Feeling like a good TUG, eh?"
"Yeah. I'm usually getting grabbed because I'm small!"
"True. Sure, you can tie me up."
"This is friendship."
"Indeed. Nothing like a TUG after a morning at work."
"What would you like?"
"A hogtie!"
"OK!"

Jenny was strict but not overboard with it. She bound Joy's ankles, thighs, wrists, and elbows. She used a belt to pin Joy's arms above her breasts and at her waists. The hogtie from her ankles to the belt made sure she was awake.

"Yikes! Haha! Zipppp!"
"I know it!"
"Gag me, but don't blindfold me, please! Then we can watch TV!"
"Sure thing!"
"Here it comes!" Jenny approached with a sock.
"MMM!" Joy readily accepted.
"And the follow up!"
"Mm hm!" Joy got a brown bandana cleave gag added.
"And the coup de grace!"
"Uk!" Joy squeaked after six strips of tape were put over her lips.
"Nice! Let's loaf around!" Jenny flopped next to Joy.
"Ooph!" Joy groaned as Jenny put her feet on her buttocks.

They watched TV for 30 minutes... and then there was a knock at the door.

"Who could that be?"
"Ih-ole!"
"Good thought!"
"Hey!" greeted the two girls at the door.

There were two girls. The one on the left had pale blonde hair, a blue hoody, blue trainers, and a blue bandana headband (not the kind with the flower in the center). The other had the same except she had a black kerchief bandana (the kind that DOES have the flower in the center, but with pink patterns instead of white). This second girl had darker blonde hair in a braid.

"Do I know you?"
"Yes! Of course you do, Gangsta Princess!"
"Oh, my God! Get in here!"
"HMPH?!"
"I don't believe it either, Joy. But here they are!"

The girl in blue was Hannah Larsson, and the one in black was Casey Clark.

"You still keep her gagged right!"
"I was always the rope master!"
"Right on!"

Jenny ungagged Joy, and they all talked for an hour. Hannah and Casey shared their stories. When she was done, Casey removed her bandana.

"Find it."
"Where?"
"Can't see it, right?"
"Nope!"
"I had the best doctor ever."
"You sure did."
"All right. You wanna tie us up?"
"Me? You?"
"Sure!"
"If you want! Sorry, Joy!"
"Great! I'll start!" Casey blindfolded herself with her bandana.
"Mmph!" Joy groaned as her gag returned, Jenny having been careful to save the tape.

In 10 minutes, Joy had two companions tied just as she was, except Hannah's cleave gag was blue and Casey's white. They were arranged on the floor so that they could see each other. Jenny slid Hannah's headband over her eyes and then blindfolded Joy with a camouflage bandana.

Jenny was completely satisfied to be with this group of people. Oh, what a fun day it had been! She couldn't wait to introduce Casey and Hannah to Joy's handcuffs.

If there was anything Jenny loved, it was having people to love.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 010: The Girl with the Pink Camo Bandana

Jenny Kristensen pulled her pink camouflage bandana over her head down to her neck and then pulled it up into its proper position, holding her braided hair back. It went perfectly with her pink leggings and black t-shirt.

Today, she would have her chance to tie Nichole up as Nichole had done to her in the hostage video. She knew it'd be fun to keep Nichole prisoner like that.

Nichole was in the bathroom finishing a shower. She exited with her hair in her dark blue bandana with white and bright blue flowers, worn as a kerchief. She also had her typical navy trainers and Minn Tech t-shirt, with a pale blue bandana on her left wrist.

"Nichole?" Jenny asked sternly.
"I didn't. I picked at a scab."
"OK..."
"Honestly, since January, I haven't felt depressed even once."
"Oh, good!" Jenny said with relief.
"Girl... I am sorry that I put you in a spot to need to question me like that."
"It's OK. It's love."
"Let's go. Joy's waiting."

Janie loved having a morning to herself, but she never did. Lauren always woke up earlier, and Trent always followed after both of them. Such was life with athletes around. She swung her feet on the barstool as she ate her beloved Trix.

Janie wore green trainers, a yellow t-shirt, and a green headband, her hair in yellow ponytail... her old school colors. Lauren wore black trainers, a red t-shirt, and a white headband, with her hair in a bun.

With the parents away, the kids will play. And play they had already. Lauren sat in a chair at the kitchen table staring at her phone.

Actually, Lauren was fastened to the chair. Her legs were spread and tied to the legs at her ankles and thighs. She was pinned to the back at her waist, breasts, and shoulders. Her wrists and elbows were tied to the arms of the chair. Instead of cereal, she was munching on a sock, which was held in by a knotted purple bandana.

Lauren tried to grin as Janie shared the moment with all her friends. Amanda immediately said that she'd be over. Trent was letting Lauren know how much fun they'd have without her.

These were the lives and times of the Patterson siblings.

Sera and Joyce were enjoying their last day together. Today, after so many adventures, they were going to relax at home. They had been to New York twice. They had gone to local auto racing events one night. Shopping was way different, though Joyce tried to be frugal. Bowling and other small activities filled it in.

It all made Joyce feel sad about her family situation. She had no more mother or father. Her half-siblings barely cared about her. She had one niece who she had gotten closer to in recent months, but that was it. When she returned, she was going to have a friend, one of the friends she "practiced knots with," from Girl Scouts visit.

"Sera, we have an hour before you and your siblings kill me at sports all day."
"OK..."
"I am super jealous of you right now."
"Why?"
"I have no family. This seems so awesome. You not only have all these people, but you get along well enough too."
"It's not always fun!"
"I can see that. But it mostly is," Joyce's voice started breaking up, "I miss my parents so bad right now."
"There there. You're going to someday realize that God used this for amazing good."
"Sera.."
"Hm?"
"I have a huge pornography issue, and I can't overcome the mental part."
"I can help," Sera put her hand on Joyce's arm, "And I will."

Jenny and Nichole were quickly welcomed in by Joy. Joy, to no one's surprise, wore a purple skirt, white t-shirt, and purple bandana headband. Once in the bedroom, Jenny cut right to the chase.

"It's my turn, Nichole!" she quickly handcuffed her friend.
"Oh, is that it?" Nichole laughed.
"Oh, it sure is!"

Ten minutes later, Nichole was tied up pretty thoroughly. She was roped at her forearms, wrists (they removed the cuffs), elbows, upper arms, knees, lower thighs, upper thighs, and ankles. They sat her in a chair and added a breast harness and waist rope. They fastened her legs to the chair by running ropes from her ankles and knees to each leg. Another went rope her ankles to the base of the chair, as well as one from her wrists to the base. They also fastened her waist and shoulders to the chair.

"I can't move. Literally! I am completely tied down!"
"Good!" Joy laughed!
"Now, you're my hostage, love!" Jenny added, folding a camouflage bandana.
"Oh, boy!"
"Now, be quiet!"
"MMMMPH!" Nichole groaned as a sock and then the bandana followed.
"The tape, Joy."
"Check," Joy handed the roll to Jenny.

While Jenny wrapped Nichole's face in 7 tight layers of duct tape, Joy prepped a second camouflage bandana and blindfolded Nichole with it. To put it nicely, Nichole was screwed.

"Let me know if you need to pee."
"Uph!"

Caleigh Rondell enjoyed her time with her younger sister Eva and younger brother Tyler on her break. They were having quiet time together. At least Eva thought so.

Caleigh, wearing black leggings and a white shirt, and Tyler, wearing brown cargo shorts and a blue t-shirt, were sitting, back-to-back. Both had bound ankles, knees, and thighs. Both had ropes from their ankles to the chair legs. Both had a waist rope and ropes above and below their breasts to pin them to the chair back. Both had their hands tied in front of them as well as their elbows. Both add ropes pinning their wrists to their thighs and their elbows to their waists. Both were gagged with a knotted black bandana, and both were blindfolded with white.

This was a special chair, though. Ken had made it in woods hop in highschool. It was the "bondage chair." This chair was made for two people to sit in, but it only had a single back. So Caleigh and Tyler were fastened to each other.

Caleigh and Eva had no holds barred; she not only tickled her feet but also tickled her belly and freely stuck her hands in Caleigh's shirt to tickle any spot she wished. And Caleigh is REALLY ticklish.

It was good quiet time.

Janie opened the door to let Amanda in. Amanda looked around and saw Lauren on her chair prison, and then saw Trent tied to an ottoman. His arms and legs were bound thoroughly, and he was placed over it.

"Ha, Trent's humping a piece of furniture!"
"I thought the same thing!"
"Well, Patterson kids, you look so nice when tied up!"
"Wait, what?"
"Too late!"
"Amanda, no!" Janie laughed as Amanda pushed her to the carpet and tied her wrists behind her, arranging so that her wrists were by the opposite shoulder. This was held in by a breast harness.
"You got taken down by me of all people!"
"ARGH! Manda!!!!!"
"I'm sorry. I can't understand you."
"Amanda stophhhhh!" Janie groaned as an orange ball, threaded with a blue bandana, took up residence in her mouth.

Janie's ankles, knees, and thighs were tied. For cruelty, Amanda added a crotch rope, and then she hogtied Janie. Her tied up friend could only flop like a fish on dry land. She was especially helpless after Amanda added a purple bandana blindfold.

"UHHHHHHH!"
"I love you, too, Janie... my bridesmaid."
"HMPH?!"
"Yep... you. Because YOU are my favorite person."
"Mmmmmm...," Janie was deeply moved.
"After Trent."
"UGHHHHHHH!"

Bridget had an extra day off and took advantage. Only she and Kristina were home on this day. It was nice to have rare quality time with her sister.

Bridget and Kristina had taken turns tying each other up, and now it was Bridget's turn. Kristina was a hybrid of her sisters, and she showed thr feistiness of Bridget and the kindness of Erin in this TUG. Bridget wore her cowgirl boots, blue jeans, and a red flannel shirt. Kristina had on her own cowgirl boots, a black skirt, and a purple flannel shirt. Kristina gad the style of Bridget, but the ladylike air of Erin.

The game was simple. Each girl was tied at her ankles, thighs, elbows, and wrists with a breast harness and hogtie. Each was gagged with a knotted white bandana cleave gag and a few strips of duct tape. They had 2 hours to escape. Bridget couldn't escape, but Kristina did!

"Bridgie... I miss you when you're gone."
"I miss you too."
"All my friends would never want to play TUGs, and no one's ever around. I get to do all the other fun girl stuff with them... but there's only one Bridgie to play video games and TUGs with. Maybe you could teach me how to row this summer?"
"You want to row?!"
"I want to be like both of my sister's!"
"Come here, girl! You're growing up so much!" Bridget choked tears.
"I love you, too!" Kristina hugged her idol.

"Ready, Joy?"
"Ready?"
"For your torment?" Jenny causally asked as she cuffed Joy's wrists.
"Sure," Joy said flatly as she made no effort to help herself.

Five minutes later, Joy was fastened heavily. Her arms and legs were tied like Nichole's, and she had a thorough breast harness and waist rope. But Joy was fastened to her footboard at her torso and shoulders. Another rope ran from her knees to her chest.

"How is it?"
"Heavy!" Joy replied, testing her bonds while her headband became a blindfold.
"Good. It's time for silence."
"NOMPH!" Joy moaned as a blue ball, threaded with a pink bandana, inhabited her mouth.
"That'll hold you."
"Ugh!"

Jenny photographed and filmed her victims. She took selfies with both before beginning to tickle Joy. Nichole had mouth stuffing and thus couldn't be tickled.

Joy was helpless for the thirty minutes of torment she experienced. Jenny tickled her feet, belly, and sides with relentless passion. They were having too much fun.

Every half-hour or so Jenny would remove Nichole's and Joy's blindfolds. They'd smile and squint. Then Jenny would return them to their prison.

Nichole felt a bit taken advantage of. What was the aim of Jenny's tying her like this. If it was just revenge, it made a bit of sense. But Jenny was able to sleep because they were home and it was... night... Nichole fell asleep, bound, gagged, and brutally fastened to a chair.

When Nichole awakened, she regained her bearings and began picking at things. She had had enough fun. It was time to escape. Nichole didn't know how, but an hour later she had made her rope a pile of scrap on the floor, accompanied by a sopping wet sock and bandana. Her blindfold made a nice neckerchief for herself at the moment as she sucked on a glass of water.

"That is so your bandana. Wash it and wear it."
"Only in my mouth. I can't steal your camo glory."
"I will be washing that one a long time. I have never seen so much spit in my life. It literally poured out your mouth!"
"Why don't you put on that sock."
"I'll pass."
"I feel gross!"
"That's what happens when you're gagged like that for 5 hours!"
"Joy's covered in slobber too."
"That's why I switched to a straight tape gag on her."
"She sucks at escaping."
"She only ever escaped because she got help before we left."
"I miss those fun adventures."
"Me too."
"You got me back for the other night."
"I sure did."
"I love you, kid."
"You, too, sis."
"Sis... I like that nickname."
"Me too."
"Yeah, but today you were the girl of the TUGs."
"Gangsta Princess... but you're still the queen."
"I and I only!"

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 011: Temper Temper

Janie and Joyce had legendary tempers. Every one of them had, at some point, lost their temper. Janie and Joyce, however, snapped faster, and with horrible consequences. Joyce had once smashed a metal container off Janie's head, and Janie had, literally, beaten her sister, Lauren.

Both girls thought they were past it, but different events caused an hellacious day at the Patterson residence where, fortunately, nobody was harmed.

Janie had been trying to keep up with work and helping Lauren and Amanda prepare for the wedding. Joyce had been trying her best to help, but she was frazzled as well.

"You need to keep up," Janie told Joyce as they made invitations.
"I am trying my best!"
"Well, try something different."
"I tried everything I can."
"Then say so. I don't want to overwhelm you."
"You don't want to, eh? Then stop for a moment and help me, please!"
"OK, I will. I can't expect you to do everything."
"You already have!"
"What are you talking about?!"
"I can't handle all this! I am getting completely overworked for a wedding that I'm not even part of!"
"You're in the wedding party!"
"No, I'm not!"
"Joyce, calm down!"
"How can I calm down when you're sister expects me to slave for something she doesn't want me at?!"
"It must be a mistake!"
"I'm getting too worked up about this... I n-n-n-need t-to calm d-d-down."
"Joyce, your blood sugar!"
"Yeah...," Joyce collapsed.
"Joyce! LAUREN!!!!!!!!" Janie shrieked.
"Janie?! What is it?!"
"She passed out!"
"Quick!" Lauren, "She's still conscious."
"Sis..."
"Joyce, here!" Lauren gave her a sip of Pepsi.
"Lauren..."
"Joyce... Janie, did you hear that?"
"Hear what?"
"She...," Lauren choked up, "Called me... sis."
"Oh, what a headache! What did you say, Lauren?" Joyce asked in a tremor.
"Did you call me sis?"
"Yes... I did... you're the closest thing to a big sister I have."
"I'm truly touched, Joyce. I truly am."
"Why didn't you put me as part of your wedding party?"
"I did too! Is that... Janie, is that what started this?!"
"Yeah."
"Joyce, that was a mistake! I'm so sorry!"
"I should have known. Ugh... I stressed over it so badly!"
"How could I forget my little sister?" Lauren hugged her.
"I love you guys. Even Trent."
"We ALL love you."

Later that day, Janie and Lauren had a spat, again, over how Janie handled things with Amanda and Trent.

"Janie, quit butting into other people's affairs like that. You can say it's wrong, but trying to actually make it so they can't be together is selfish!"
"I am protecting them!"
"LOL Janie! Protecting consenting adults who, by the way, are older than you!"
"They're going to have trouble."
"Shotgun wedding is worst case at this point."
"That's irrelevant!"
"Listen, Miss Hooker. Don't be a hypocrite!"
"How dare you call me a hooker!"
"Well, considering you had sex with Joey yesterday, I think you're not much better than one!"
"B¡+©#, how did you?!" Janie lunged at Lauren.
"Don't you dare!" Lauren dodged it, and then smartly grabbed a rope.
"Hey!" Janie said as she felt her wrists bound behind her.
"You need to cool off!"
"Stop this $#¡+, you little ©**+!!!"
"Shut up, monster!" Lauren jammed a blue ball threaded with a handkerchief in Janie's mouth.

A few minutes later, Janie had bound elbows, knees, ankles, and thighs. A waist rope and breast harness pinned her arms, but the hogtie finished her off. Janie was blindfolded with a red bandana, a perfect match to her red headband, ponytail, trainers, tank-top, and flip flops; Lauren had the same in blue. Lauren, in her own anger, also added a crotch rope.

"Take that!"
"HMPH!"
"Stay there until you can be civil!"
"What is going on... never mind!" Joyce turned around.
"Joyce... see what sin can do to you?"
"Huh?"
"I caught Janie having an affair again."
"Oh..."
"Imagine if she had been hurt or worse..."
"True."
"Joyce... cut the porn."
"How did you?!"
"I know. You're attitude shows it. Please, sis..."
"Sis..."
"Sis."
"For you... I can..."
"Not just for me."
"For Ryan."
"Yes."
"Wanna be tied up?!"
"Sure!"

Moments later, Lauren was tied identically sans the crotch rope. For Lauren, it was a way to vent her frustrations.

She loved her family too much to let them hurt each other.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 012: Cuff Luck

Casey and Hannah's reunion with the girls they had previously tormented was going smoothly. The older, more mature Hannah and Casey were likable and had the humility they previously lacked.

Hannah and Casey, at this time, met at the former's home, as they usually did. Hannah, in spite of fixing her problems, had not been accepted back into her family, so she lived in an apartment all by herself. She had, amazingly, done enough between work and coursework in her remaining high school time, though, that she had no financial burden. She had no loans of any kind, so going to a real university seemed possible.

Casey never had the cutoff feeling from her family. Her parents actually enjoyed having her home all the time. There still times she needed them as she had frequent migraines from her problems. The loving support was overwhelming, and it caused Hannah to be depressed when she was around the Clark residence.

Hannah wore her blue hoodie, the same one after all this time, tan shorts, and a blue bandana headband. Casey had on blue jeans, a red t-shirt, and black kerchief bandana. The latter was something she only did for meeting up with these friends as it seemed to be part of her persona.

"These friends" refers to, of course, Jenny, Nichole, and Joy: together they were still the original "Cool Girls' Club," but now Casey was actually cool. At least, that's what Jenny had said. It felt good to go from a cruel gang leader to someone people actually wanted to be friends with.

Joy invited her new friends into her house. Joy, to no one's surprise, wore a gray skirt, a purple blouse, and a gray kerchief bandana. She led them into the basement, which her parents had recently finished after putting it off for many years.

Jenny and Nichole were there. Jenny was clad in beige shorts, a red t-shirt, and a rare beige bandana headband. Nichole wore a classic: pale blue trainers, black t-shirt, and pale blue bandana headband. Nichole almost fell when she saw Casey and Hannah.

"Casey Clark... I don't believe it! After how many years?!"
"Nichole Blakely!"
"I ain't a Blakely anymore. I'm a Petersen."
"You're married!?"
"Yes!"
"And what happened to you?! You have so many scars and bumps."
"It's a long tale."
"Well, who wants to go first?" Joy asked. "We can have three at once."
"Me! Jenny volunteered, as she helped set up chairs.
"Me!" Hannah followed.
"Flip a coin?" Nichole asked Casey.
"Sure!"
"Heads!"
"Tails. I win! Tie me up!"
"Ha! I thought tails meant I got tied up."
"You have a strange definition of winning, Gangsta Queen!"
"You haven't forgotten anything!"
"How could I?" Casey asked, sitting between Jenny and Hannah.
"True."
"Surprise!" Joy and Nichole quickly handcuffed all three.
"Hey, what is this?!" Casey asked.
"Handcuffs! I bought them years ago!"
"Cool!"
"No...," Hannah muttered.
"Next! Cuff luck, girls" Nichole said as she and Joy followed with elbow ropes.
"Get them off," Hannah added ambiguously, now clearly agitated.
"What's wrong?!" Nichole asked in surprise.
"I said to take these F¿¢*¡ng cuffs off, you stupid retarded b¡+©#!!!!"
"Whoa... Hannah, what's wrong?!" Joy asked, removing them.
"I can't. No. I can't..."
"Hannah!"
"Leave me alone!"
"Hannah, talk to me!" Jenny demanded in a firm, but kind tone.
"You're going to mock me for it."
"Really, Hannah? Would I mock anybody? You're bothered by something."
"It's the handcuffs. They bring back too many bad memories."
"Of what?"
"The times I got arrested... I ended up in handcuffs 7 different times before I myself back in control. There, I said it. Now you can be ashamed of me."
"Hannah, I don't shame. I encourage. I uplift. You've been ostracized for years, trapped in an abusive relationship at one point, and abandoned. You had no one for years. You had no one to... love you."
"Jenny... I have had no one for almost 5 years. I isn't that I haven't tried to make new friends; it's that I didn't have time. You don't make friends in prison. A boyfriend who tries to starve you death and sell film of it as porn isn't a friend. My parents don't even love me anymore," she paused and looked at each girl in the eye, "Do you know how humiliating it is to be arrested? Embarrassed on TV? Put on trial? Sent to prison? Molested by other prisoners and the guards?"
"That sounds pretty horrible. I can't imagine. I'm sorry, Hannah."
"Hmmm?"
"I said I'm sorry. I feel responsible."
"Why?"
"I rejected you when you needed friends when we were teens. I could have helped... loved."
"I made bad choices."
"You're loved here though."
"What?"
"Here among friends... You're loved... and wanted."
"Loved? Are you sure about that?"
"I'm not sure. I know for a fact."
"Let's resume the TUG. Please don't gag us. I want to talk some more."
"Please gag me," Casey asked.
"All right!" Joy followed with a knotted white bandana and tape strips.
"HMMM!"
"Jenny?" Hannah resumed while the binding continued.
"Handcuffs remind of the police cars. The nights in jail. The days on trial. The months in prison. The nights with that freak... and the times he abused me and assaulted me. I still have nightmares. I wake up screaming and crying. It's hard having nowhere to go."
"I know it," Nichole replied, "I was rejected by my family, too."
"You?"
"Not for what I did, but what my sister did. I know what it's like to be rejected and abused. Chased off. Hunted down like prey and attacked. You know where my younger brother is right now? Prison until he's in his 30s. He tried to kill me. Believe me, you have a home with us."

At this point, each girl had bound wrists, elbows, thighs, knees, and ankles with ropes from their ankles to wrists.

"I haven't had a reality since I last left this place. My world has just been a continuous nightmare. Nothing hurt worse, though, than the day my parents said they didn't want me anymore because I wasn't trustworthy no matter how much I could claim I changed, even though it was clear I had. I couldn't go to other family; that seemed wrong. The only ones who will talk to me are my paternal uncles and grandparents."
"Hannah, you're starved for love," Jenny consoled.
"You're so right," Hannah had tears pouring down her face.
"Hannah...," Nichole got on the floor in front of Hannah and put her hands on her shoulders, "We've got your back. I think you should come back to college with us; we can help you and be your new family."
"I can't do that!"
"Sure you can!"
"Who would cosign my loans?"
"Hannah, a girl as good as you would be snapped right up with a scholarship. I know some girls who are looking for a roommate in their apartment. You should join them. You'd be surprised."
"Hannah, you can overcome the past!" Joy insisted.
"We all... except for Jenny... have overcome something."
"You make it all sound so perfect. I find it hard to resist."
"You need to be in that environment. You're an incredible young woman; you're inspirational!"
"Me? Inspirational?"
"You defeated the odds. Look at you. You're here only because of persistence. You survived a world that most people never escape."
"Jenny?"
"You've got this. You can do it. Hannah, there's so much more to life. You can't forget or change the past, but you can learn from it. This is your chance to become a woman who is not defined by it."
"Is this... love?"
"It sure it is!"

Hannah leaned back. She had a twinkle in her bloodshot eyes, her face wet with tears. She looked around at her friends.

"It's good to be loved!"
Last edited by AlexUSA3 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 013: Power Outage

Janie Patterson and her sister, Lauren, were good at this "dress up" game. Lauren had finally caught up to Janie. Janie had red t-shirt, trainers, socks, shoes, and bandana headband. Lauren had the exact same in blue.

Joyce, naturally, didn't try that. Instead, she had jean shorts and a pink t-shirt. Trenton had black cargo shorts and a black Florida Marlins shirt.

The youth were sitting in the living room watching TV with their father when they heard a loud bang as the power instantly shut off. There was still just enough daylight to see each other.a

"Transformer blew out," Mr. Patterson immediately said.
"Well, now what?" Janie asked.
"I don't know about you, but I am going to bed! Good night!"
"Good night, Dad!" all responded, even Joyce.
"Now what?"
"I don't know, Janie," Lauren replied.
"Might as well head for the bedrooms."
"I hate the dark and being alone down here."
"Well, sleep upstairs!"
"Yeah... a pajama party!"
"Nah..."
"Well, I will since I am going up, I'll put mine on now!"
"Let's go, gang!" Lauren led.
"And then what?"
"Janie... this is what!" Lauren somehow instinctively knew where to handgag Janie.
"MMMMMMM!" Janie responded as Trent immediately helped as they hurried her up the stairs.
"This'll make things easier!" Lauren quickly found her TUG bag and tied Janie's hands behind her.
"Heyyyyyyyy...."
"Yeah, I am gagging you."
"MMMMpppphhhh!" Janie groaned as a blue ball threaded with an appropriately red bandana filled her mouth.
"This was a good idea!" Trent smiled as he took Janie's ankles.
"Wasn't it?!" Lauren took the thighs.
"MMMMM!" Janie took the moans.
"Oh, look!" Joyce took the laughs.
"She talks and complains too much," Lauren took the elbows, too.
"She always has a non-stop stream of utterances."
"Indeed," Trent added.
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"
"Should we make her bonds more severe, or should she be allowed to fight for freedom," Lauren asked.
"She should be allowed to fight... while we fight for ours!" Trent sneered."
"What do you have in mind?"
"I dunno. 20 questions?"
"Lame!"
"Go fish?"
"Childish!"
"Strip poker?"
"Go to hell!"
"Ummm..."
"Candy Crush!"
"No!!!!"
"Then do better!"
"In the dark... Rock, Paper, Scissors?"
"Too fast."
"Scattegories?"
"THAT works if we get light to write by."
"Gimme a minute!" Joyce said.

Five minutes later, Joyce had securely set up two flashlights to play by. Now, the battle was on. Losers spent the night in bondage.

30 minutes later, Trent was in his bed, Lauren in hers, and Joyce in the sleeping bag. All were tied at their elbows, wrists, thighs, knees, and ankles with breast harness and waist rope. Trent and Joyce were gagged with knotted handkerchiefs and a strip of microfoam tape.

Remember Janie? Well, she DID escape. Lauren had actually won the game, but Janie had won the war and sprung on Lauren. Now, it was time for a little vengeance.

"So, you think it's funny, eh? Well, take this."
"Janie, please, no!" Lauren moaned as her sister added a crotch rope.
"See how you like it!"
"It was just a one time joke!"
"You did it to me, so I have to return the favor."
"OMPH!" Lauren received Joyce's forest green ball gag.
"About time you get it for once!" Janie fastened it with a laugh.
"Mmmmm..."
"Now, we're even. Lauren, I've told you I don't like certain things. You do them anyway, and it makes me feel like $#¡+. I suppose, though, it's only right... I constantly do things that upset you. You try so hard to protect me... because you care so much."
"Mm hm," Lauren nodded.
"Like I said... I'm returning the favor! I suppose though I should stop being a tramp if I want you to stop jamming that thing in my mouth!"

Yes, they were laughing, and it did seem to be an appropriate twist. Janie, however, started brooding... and playing with her phone...

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 014: Unleashed

Janie Patterson cried her eyes out. How could she have done something so stupid. Yet, here she was, facing the reality that she had failed her sister. She had, again, watched pornography... after the events of the previous chapter, she had been stealthily watching some every night, specifically bondage porn.

There was clearly something wrong with her. She was snippy. Her training regimen was sliding. She was always tired. She acted sneaky. She was sloppy at work. She didn't seem interested in people.

Then came the big mistake.

She accidentally turned on the volume one night. Lauren had said nothing and pretended to have not been woken up, but she heard enough to know what it was. Lauren tried to directly confront Janie about it. But every time there was an excuse.

"Janie, we need to talk," Lauren would say.

"I'd love to, but I was going to see Amanda."
"I'm headed to work."
"I need to get something for the wedding [shower or party]."
"I promised Joyce I'd help her with something."
"I'm currently busy."

Lauren was getting fed up with this constant cycle of lies. Finally, she figured out a way to get at her.

"Trent... tie up Janie and bring her to me. Do it tonight. Gag her gently."
"Oh, I sure will."
"I'll give you $20."
"Green stuff. My favorite!"
"Don't let it go to your ears."
"I can't hear you. There are quarters in my ears."

Joyce was going through the opposite thing. She had found a true accountability partner in Sera. Sera checked in with Joyce daily. Joyce was happier. Her performance at work was improving. She focused more on making herself look pretty. She was chatty and interested in her friends.

Trent moved in a slick way.

"Sis, I have a girl question about Amanda."
"Sure thing!" Janie entered. She had on purple trainers and a blue shirt, her hair in a white headband.
"What would Amanda prefer for my corsage."
"Not carnations. She hates those."
"Roses?"
"Yes, she loves those!"
"What about bondage?"
"Not on wedding night."
"No, I meant now!"
"Trenton Patterson!" Janie said in shock as he bound her elbows.
"I had to do it!"
"Mmmmph!" she groaned as a sock and a brown bandana gagged her.
"Hold still!"

Trent also tied her ankles, knees, thighs, and wrists. He added a breast harness and a waist rope and a pink bandana blindfold. Then he picked her up off the bed.

"Come on. Lauren wants you."
"Mmmmph!" she groaned in knowledge.
"Here she is!" Lauren said with satisfaction as Janie hopped in.
"You're welcome!" Trent took the money as he sat her next to Lauren.
"Janie, Janie, Janie...," Lauren removed the gag as she sat on her bed.
"Yeah," Janie said in disgust as her blindfold was slid up.
"Janie, the pervert!"
"OK... you caught me, sis... I have a problem... a big one."
"A really big one!"
"Lauren, I'm addicted. The more I watch the more I want to be that!"
"Janie, why?"
"After our recent spats... I figured... I thought... I wanted to feel crappy."
"Why?"
"After how I had been to you and Amanda... so I started watching... bondage... rape scenes."
"Janie..."
"Lauren," Janie scooched over closer, "HELP ME! PLEASE!"
"Why wouldn't you admit it?!"
"I was scared and, at the time, afraid of what you'd do. I thought you'd tie me up again as punishment. It takes the fun out, and instead I really took the fun out. I thought I was really punishing myself instead by imagining myself as those girls... instead I wanted more and more."
"That makes no sense!"
"I know it doesn't. I... I hate myself."
"Janie, are you lucid? Are you sane?!"
"Lauren, stop attacking me, please! You want to bust my spleen in revenge, too?! You want to completely even the score?! Look what you did... tied me up as punishment! You did it again! I love TUGs, and if I ever hate them it'll be YOUR fault. Lauren, I love you, but..."
"You're not her mother," Joyce said, standing in the the door way with pastel pink pajama shorts and a matching pastel yellow top.
"Oh, double-teaming now?"
"No... just understanding. I know how she feels. I know the confusion. I know the self-loathing. I was her once. WAS. If you keep this up, she's going to go a lot worse, aren't you, kiddo?"
"What do you mean?"
"Janie talked to me last night."
"About what?"
"I was thinking of running away... maybe hurting myself," Janie said, her face now wet with tears.
"Look at her. Do you always tie her up when you're angry? Is it any wonder she usually plays with Amanda or me, or goes overkill with tying you up? Is it a surprise that she's afraid of living with you next year and would rather pay extra for a dorm? And she's often a control freak, just like you. Look at how she was to Amanda because of her relationship with Trent. She started trying to run their lives, just like you run hers," Joyce sat down and reached out to help Janie.
"I don't believe it; cut this nonsense out!" Lauren grabbed Joyce.
"What is this?!" Joyce groaned as her elbows were tied.
"Sis, stop!" Janie rebuked.
"You stop!" Lauren jammed the sock back in Janie's mouth and re-applied the brown bandana cleave gag.
"Lauren, what is wrong with you?!"
"I need to get you two back in line! You're out of control!"
"This is not the OMPH!" Joyce got a knotted handkerchief cleave gag.

A few minutes later, Joyce was tied up like Janie. And both were also hogtied. Lauren had slipped Janie's blindfold back over her eyes and had given Joyce a blue bandana blindfold. Both had a strip of microfoam tape over their mouths. Lauren had tied their knees together, limiting their ability to squirm.

They had unleashed a monster.

============================================

In Minnesota, at the home of Jenny Kristensen, TUGs were still fun. Jenny, who was wearing a solid red kerchief bandana in her braided gair with red trainers and a black t-shirt, was nodding in understanding to what Nichole said.

Nichole was, of course, having fun. Her outfit was white trainers, a Minn Tech t-shirt, and a white bandana headband. She stood straight and tall.

Jenny was the one tied up and in charge. She was trying something completely different for this TUG. She usually had a tendency to curl up into a tight ball when she slept, so, since they had decided to tie someone up for the night and chosen her via coin toss, she decided she wanted to be tied like this.

"Try tying my arms behind me first."
"OK... let's see how this does."
"Not bad, but my shoulder is squished. Try it in front."

A few minutes later, Jenny had bound wrists, elbows (both in front), ankles, knees, and thighs. They somehow forced a breast harness out of habit, using it to restrict her torso and upper arm motion. More ropes pinned her elbows near her waist and fastened her wrists to her thighs. A final rope ran from her ankles through her wrists to her breasts.

"Are you comfortable?"
"I sure am!"
"Awesome! What now?"
"How about we watch something?"
"Sounds good to me! But first!"
"Not that!"
"Oh, you know it!"
"Yep. Time for another hostage video?"
"Sure thing! Ready? Go!"
"Hey, everyone. Nichole got me... again. We're going to watch some TV for a little bit, and when we're done we better have 7 heart reactions showing how much you love me and want to see me go free! Bye. MMMPH!"

The film ended with Jenny getting a knotted green bandana cleave gag. Nichole followed with 6 layers of duct tape.

"Good stuff! Pray for hearts!"
"Mm hm!"

About 45 minutes later, they checked. Once again... 7 laughing reactions. Jenny groaned while Nichole removed her kerchief.

"Hey, at least you came ready."
"UGH!"
"Yeah, I am filming us right now!" Nichole laughed as she folded it into a band.
"HMPH!"
"I wouldn't trade you for anything!"
"Mmm!" Jenny smiled.
"Night!" Nichole pulled it over her eyes.
"MMMMM!" Jenny groaned back as it was knotted under her braid.
"Good night everyone!"

Nichole and Jenny had unleashed what would be an hilarious serious of hostage videos they'd make over time.

"You're a horrible sister. You sincerely suck. Joyce is right. Janie would be a dip$#¡+ to move in with you. You're her freaking abuser. To make it worse, now you're being Mommy Dearest toward Joyce too. You're one twisted freak."
"Me?! They're the ones being perverts and talking suicide!"
"Ever consider the horrible thought that maybe Janie is right?! You're so controlling that it makes her feel like $#¡+! Since she's $#¡+, she watches to see how people are to girls who are $#¡+. She's imagining herself as those girls getting cruelly tied up, abused, molested, humiliated, beaten, raped, and worse. She sure seems right to do it when I listen to you! You cruelly tied her up, abused her, molested her, and humiliated her! I didn't know this was your plan. Take your money back. I'd rather have my sister back."

While Trent said all this, he was detaching Janie and Joyce and helping them up. He threw the $20 at Lauren.

"You're getting married in a month. I feel bad for Zack. He doesn't know all this about you. I miss the days of just a couple years ago... even a few months... when my big sister was a good person I admired. Now she's just a bossy control freak bent on running my baby sister's life. Come on, kids."
"Trent, come back!"
"No way. You need time to think it over and come up with a serious response."

Trent led the girls hopping away to his room. There he could at least keep them away from Lauren. He couldn't resist leaving them tied up, but he explained that they were free to try to escape. It was time to make what fun they could out of the situation.

Lauren was left with a serious question: did she really love Janie?

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 015: Question and Answer

The next few days wreaked havoc on Lauren Patterson. She was examining herself inwardly and coming up further confused than she was before. Between this and her upcoming wedding, she had lost almost 20 pounds due to stress-induced lack of appetite and diarrhea. How little she knew. The gym only added muscle to hide the losses. But it burned off much frustration. Her work was slumping, too.

Janie was going through a similar phase. She, too, had lost weight. But she was skinnier than Lauren in the first place, so she had hit the gym harder than ever. She had, in recent days, regained her exercise regimen thanks to Joyce. Her losses had been compensated a little bit. She had initially abandoned her routines, and starting again aided her greatly. Her work performance recovered, and her weight had leveled off.

Lauren had avoided Janie completely. She wouldn't even speak to her little sister, the sister she had guarded with such determination. Lauren became increasingly reclusive.

She tried returning to the Catholic church, going to daily mass. Nothing.
She tried praying more. Nothing.
She tried talking to Kendra and Trent and a few other people. Nothing.

Lauren was desperate. Finally, in some moment that either be called sheer brilliance or divine inspiration, she decided to call Jenny, the sanest voice around.

"Hey, girlfriend!" Jenny answered.
"Hey, Jenn... how are you?"
"Good. You sound depressed."
"I am horribly depressed. It's all my fault."
"What happened?"
"It's Janie. I'm becoming... a control freak."
"What makes you believe that?"
"Well, I boss her around. I interrogate her when I suspect she's up to no good. When I'm mad, I tie her up. I try to rule every aspect of her, and she in turn does it to others too."
"Wait, wait, wait... You tied her up as punishment?"
"Completely with actual torture."
"That's so wrong. Good news is that we can fix this."
"Wait... she's been sleeping around again and doing heavy porn watching. She's been on household suicide watch."
"That's her. I'll pray for her. But that's not an excuse for you. Back to you."
"It's my story!"
"Hey! Quit being so controlling. See? You did it again!"
"God, I'm hopeless!!"
"No! You have hope! What's the result?"
"I haven't spoken to Janie in days. I'm sucking at work. I have horrible bowel issues. I'm a mess."
"Lauren, I think I know what is needed. But I need to flesh it out. I want to pray about this. OK?"
"Anything that'll get Janie back in my life like before!"
"See you soon!"
"You too."
"If anyone asks, deny deny deny that you spoke to me. Understand?"
"Whatever works!"

Lauren put the phone down and cried the most bitter tears she had ever cried.

Joyce was surprised to see Jenny in her caller ID.

"Hello?"
"Hey, Nerdi! Go outside and bring Janie along."
"How did... never mind. Wassup?" Joyce motioned to Janie to follow.
"You. What's cooking with the Patterson girls."
"Short story: Trent had sex with Amanda, Janie's best friend and Trent's fiancée. Janie made a scene and tied up Amanda. Janie, hypocritically, started w#*®¡ng. Lauren tied her up... with a crotch rope. Janie got depressed and started watching violent porn after getting revenge. Lauren tied her up again and tied me up when I tried to help them both. Lauren and Janie won't talk now."
"That's a lot."
"And that's the short version."
"You said a lot Lauren didn't."
"My version is Janie's version, too. Janie is really bad off, too. She was thinking of running away and/or hurting herself, but I got her doing better."
"Good. Help her. Put her on now."
"It's on speaker."
"Hi, Jenn!"
Hey, kiddo! Listen, I have a plan. Game?"
"Anything that'll get Lauren back in my life like before!"
"Well, it's easy. I want you to grab her and tie her up just she does to you."
"OK..."
"I know her. Trust me it'll work."
"Roger."
"Joyce."
"Nichole," Joyce added.
"Shut up, Joyce."
"Oh...," Joyce laughed.
"I want you, Janie, to be as rude to her as she is to you."
"You think it'll work?"
"Only if you're the same as she is. You have to make it punishment. After conveying the point, you need to release her and tell her that you apologize for your own actions."
"I'll do it."
"Way to go. You'll be great! Joyce?"
"Yeah?"
"When Janie starts, take Lauren's side. Make it clear you love her, too."
"Right!"
"Before you tie her up, get her alone and interrogate. Tell her that you know she's hiding something. Push her and then finally tell her that you know she talked to me privately and then tie her up. When you're done with that, then apologize, and then tell her this was all my doing."
"OK!"

Later that night, Joyce and the Patterson siblings were in the waiting room. Lauren was playing a video game while wearing her black trainers, a pink t-shirt, and her hair in a bun with a black headband. Janie made her move.

"C'mon, Joyce. Let's leave this fibber and go upstairs."
"Sure thing."
"Fibber?!"
"Yeah, fibber. Let's go."

Janie was appropriately bad@$$ for the occasion, wearing her green trainers, yellow high school t-shirt, and a green bandana headband. She and Joyce marched up the stairs. Lauren quickly followed.

"A fibber?! First thing you tell me in days us that I'm a liar?!"
"You're pretty harsh, Janie."
"I know Lauren is hiding something from me!"
"Am not."
"Are so. I caught you red-handed."
"Janie, I haven't done anything. I can't lie by non-existence!"
"That does it!" Janie grabbed rope, "You spoke to Jenny and know it!"
"Janie, stop!" Lauren groaned as her elbows found their home in rope behind her back.
"Liar!"
"I did not talk to her!" Lauren insisted as her wrists were bound.
"I believe her!" Joyce defended Lauren.
"Please stop hurting me!"
"Nope!" Janie jammed a blue ball threaded with a purple bandana in Lauren's mouth.
"Omph!"
"Janie, how could you?! You're being just like her!"
"I'll silence you, too!"
"OMPH!" Joyce received the same gag, only with a black bandana.
"This'll teach you!" Janie bound Joyce's wrists and then elbows.

Around 10 minutes later, Joyce and Lauren also had tied ankles, knees, thighs, and feet. Both had breast harnesses and waist ropes and were put into strict hogties with ropes from their ankles up to their harnesses.

"Lauren, I love you so much. I am sorry, but it was necessary. I had to do it. There are so many things I am so sorry for... I just want us to be sisters again," Janie removed Lauren's gag, "Can you forgive me?"
"Why did you?"
"Did you like it? I acted just like you," Janie undid the hogtie.
"That's how I really am?"
"That's how you treat me," Janie, tears streaming down her cheeks, sat Lauren up, "This was all Jenny's idea."
"Janie, I'm sorry I treated you this way. I can't imagine how depressed I have made you."
"I hope you at least understand why I am where I am."
"Janie... I need you in my life."
"Lauren... I have decided that it's better for me to remain living on campus. I think it's better for you and Zack."
"Janie, no!"
"Sis... I think it opens too many issues. I need to grow up and mature."
"I do too... I failed you so badly."
"Lauren, I will never stop loving you... even if you did hurt me. I did a lot worse to you... and you still love me!"
"You're right, sis. You're completely right."
"I'm glad we have that settled finally. We can be friends AND sisters again."
"That's it!"
"Now... we have to return you to your friendly gag!"
"Oh, please, nomph!" the rubber ball returned.
"Hey, sleep tight! This'll help you!"
"Ugh!" Lauren groaned as Janie took off her headband slipped it over Lauren's eyes, knotting it anew.
"HMPH!" Joyce laughed.
"You too!" Janie blindfolded Joyce with a white bandana.

Janie laid them on Lauren's bed so that Joyce's head was at the foot of the bed and Lauren's was at the head. This was to make escape harder. Before walking away, Janie filmed her captives. Janie hugged each of them and turned out the lights. She winked at Trent, who had watched it all; he winked back and went to bed. Janie got her phone to text Jenny how it went.

Janie had back the person she loved most.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 016: Gangsta Queen!

Nichole Petersen and her best friends, Jenny Kristensen and Joy Fredericks, drove toward Hannah Larsson's house. Jenny rode shotgun, and Joy rode in the trunk.

Yes, you read that right.

In the trunk, Joy, wearing a familiar outfit (purple skirt, Brown blouse, purple kerchief bandana... she was sincerely into modesty, apparently), was tied at her ankles, knees, lower thighs, upper thighs (all those previous four under her skirt), and elbows. Her wrists were handcuffed. She had a breast harness and waist rope to pin her arms. A blue ball threaded with a brown bandana gagged her.

In the front, Nichole wore her familiar navy blue floral bandana as a kerchief with her navy blue trainers and a white t-shirt. Jenny had a solid brown bandana headband over her braided hair with her pink trainers and red tank-top. She also had regular brown bandanas on her wrists as protection for the inevitable.

The destination was not far away. Joy felt every bump in the road. She had said she wanted to know what it was like to be kidnapped and stowed in the trunk, and now she knew.

It sucked.

The fun was back in TUGs. It seemed as those things couldn't be better prior to the previous night. Janie and Lauren had regained their sisterhood of love and TUGs. They had the wedding shower a few days before. Things were accelerating toward a joyful wedding.

Then Joyce struck.

Janie tried to be ignorant of it, but she couldn't let it go. One night, she had gotten out of bed and gone downstairs to ask Joyce a question. She, instead, found Joyce in self-bondage.

Joyce had tied herself to a chair. Her legs were spread and tied to the legs of the chair. She was pinned at her waist and chest. Her arms were handcuffed behind her, and her ball gag filled her mouth. Janie wasn't entirely shocked, except...

Joyce was nude and had clothes pins on her nipples.

When Nichole and Jenny arrived, they checked both ways to make sure no people were nearby. Then, according to plan, they opened the trunk, blindfolded Joy with a red bandana, and quickly led the hopping, squealing captive into the house without even knocking first.

"Nice pad here!" Nichole observed.
"Hey, Gangsta Girls!" Casey greeted. She wore beige shorts and a red t-shirt with the words "Jesus Saves" emblazoned on it.
"Hiya!" Jenny hugged her relatively new friend.
"Welcome!" Hannah said, coming from her bedroom. Hannah had her familiar blue bandana headband along with blue jeans and a plaid shirt, her hair in a braid.
"Sorry, my braid's longer!"
"I used to have hair to my waist!"
"Really?!"
"Yeah, I always did stuff though. I trimmed it when I was 13, and then... I had to..."
"That's awful!"
"It actually wasn't the prison... it was him..."
"Poor thing!"
"I would rather not say more!"
"Right!"
"Look at her nicely tied and gagged!"
"Yeah, she's pretty good isn't she!"
"She sure is!"
"Let's bring her here!" Nichole led her to the couch.
"I can help that!" Casey eagerly, but gently, hogtied Joy from her ankles to harness.
"She always dresses like that?" Hannah asked.
"What?" Jenny asked.
"You know... like she's going to church?"
"Yes, she does. Not always, but she thinks it's right. She's just super modest."
"Well, if she thinks it's morally right, I won't bash it. What say we TUG first and goof off later?"
"Sure thing!"

Janie had said nothing for days because she sincerely didn't know what to say. She had acted casual about it and just told Joyce what she wanted to tell her and bid her a good night and fun bondaging. She had her chance to speak up. Joyce and Trent and their parents were all at work, and they themselves had worked that morning.

"Sis?"
"Yeah?"
"I have a problem with a friend."
"Oh?"
"Yeah. My friend was discovered doing something weird the other night."
"What was it?"
"Well... my friend discovered her other friend... in self-TUGs?"
"She tied herself up?" Lauren asked with surprise.
"Yes. Not only that, but she was completely nude and had clothes pins pinching her boobs."
"BOOOOOOOBIES... Sorry... wait, what?! She did what?"
"She was nude and tormenting herself."
"That's weird. That person has watched too much porn!"
"I know she has."
"How so?"
"I was the one who did the finding, and the found was Joyce!" Janie said, her hands on her hips.
"Janie... I must need to be put away... I heard you say Joyce?!"
"Good idea!"
"Kid, no!" Lauren laughed as Janie quickly tied her wrists behind her back. Lauren may have been the first person to TUG in Publix's dark green polo and beige slacks, her hair in a bun and black headband.
"It was too good to waste!" Janie laughed, too, as she tied her sister's elbows.

A few minutes later, Janie had also bound Lauren's ankles and thighs and added a breast harness. She had led Lauren to the desk chair, where she added ropes at her breasts and waists to pin her to the chair and a rope from her wrists to her ankles.

"Now, that done... back to Joyce...," Janie said in a serious tone.

"Hannah, help me with this one!" Nichole said, pointing to Jenny.
"If you insist!" Hannah laughed and tackled the victim-to-be.
"Hey, what is this?"
"Umm... a TUG?!" Nichole asked in a joking manner as her wrists were handcuffed behind her back.
"Oh... pick on Jenny day?"
"Jenny... shut up!" Hannah said, jamming a sock in her mouth.
"OMPH!" Nichole followed with a red bandana cleave gag.
"This'll help!" Hannah followed with 6 tightly wound layers of gray duct tape.
"..........."
"We shut her up really well."
"Success!"
"We need to tie her up better!"
"Right!"

They chose a lotus tie, which was new to Hannah and Casey. They had to force Jenny to cooperate, as she was being a feisty victim, kicking and thrashing. Casey, fortunately, took care of Jenny's elbows and added the harness and waist rope. Jenny flopped and rolled with incredible speed, so they decided to blindfold her with a camouflage bandana. It took Hannah and Casey holding her for Nichole to accomplish this much. They had a diversion when Jenny had taken off behind their backs and locked herself in the bathroom, but there were two ways into it. They decided, for punishment, to tie her and leave her there, which was just a shower stall with only a curtain. Now so imprisoned, it was harder to find her spot, but she still fought. Finally, her legs were tied in lotus position with a rope from her wrists to her ankles. She was laughing so hard at all this.

"That... was so MUCH FUN!" Nichole laughed, "I wish more TUGs were like this!"

"What do we do, Lauren?"
"Janie, I don't want to judge it, because maybe some people... like it."
"But?"
"But it's 100% bad for Joyce. For her, it's a one-way ticket to hell."
"So?"
"We need to tell her that we think she's spiritually harming herself."
"Lauren, I can't do that."
"Janie, you MUST. You're the one she trusts the most. She'll listen to you even if she disagrees."
"You're spot on... I will."
"Good."
"Now have a snack!"
"OMPH!" Lauren got a sock and an appropriate dark green bandana cleave gag.
"Have fun!" Janie left her sister captive in the bedroom.
"Mmph!"

Janie sat down on the stairs and quietly cried. How could she and Joyce make the same mistakes? Had she really come to value their friendship to the point of doing that? Or was it coincidence?

Janie had to help her friend before something bad happened.

Hannah's house was small and had a simple layout I will try to represent here. The top of the house is north, right is east, etc.
|*********_____****_|
|*********|**********|
|_____****|**********|
|************LR******|
|********************|
|**E*****************|
|********************|
|********************|
|*********|__Door_|
|**kitchen*|
|*********|
|_________|

Joy was on the living room (LR) couch on the east wall, and Jenny was in the shower's (S) NW corner. Next to fall was Hannah.

"Prepared to be a little sore?"
"Umm... wait a minute!" Hannah returned with socks on her arms.
"Padding?"
"Yep!"
"Fine... let's go in the bedroom!"
"As you say, boss!"

They went into the bedroom and Nichole tied Hannah spread eagle on her bed. Hannah knee it was trouble when Nichole returned with a navy blue bandana mask. She didn't tie Hannah taut or anything, but it was restrictive.

"This is rough!"
"Yep! So is the gag!"
"OMPH!" Hannah received a rubber ball threaded with a handkerchief.
"Be good!" Casey blindfolded her by sliding her headband down.
"MMPH!"
"Can't catch me!" Casey took off.
"Get back here! I'll get you!"

"Joyce... I'm worried about you."
"Janie, I know why. You're right."
"I'm right?"
"It's not the most Christian thing to be doing."
"Especially not for someone like us... it's basically porn."
"I hadn't thought of it that way. I was expecting you to wig out when you saw me."
"I tried not to."
"Janie... Sera can't do enough long distance. The regular texts only do so much. Be my friend... my accountability partner, too."
"I sure will."
"Oh, thank you so much!" Joyce hugged Janie.
"It means a lot to you, doesn't it?"
"You don't know it!"
"I'm glad I could help!"
"You should film her before she escapes."
"Good idea!"

Nichole clamped the handcuffs on Casey. But Casey was up again in a minute!

"I still have a chance!" she laughed!"
"Come back here!"

Another extended chase ensued, with Casey taking advantage of the loop through the bathroom and bedroom. It ended, however, with Nichole making a trip wire that felled Casey.

"Cheater!"
"Yep!"
"I could have smacked my head!"
"You're right. I won't do that again!"
"Cruel Gangsta Queen!" Casey laughed as her elbows were tied.
"Good idea!"
"MMPH!" Casey received a blue bandana holding a sock in her mouth.

Nichole sat Casey in a dining room (E) chair and fastened her legs to the legs of the chair before adding a breast harness and waist rope. A pink bandana blindfold finished her off.

Nichole took a long film walking around the house before taking selfies with each tied up friend.

Casey was right... Nichole was the Gangsta Queen!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 017: Oh, Sheet!

The memory flashed through Hannah's mind. It was an image she couldn't shake as much as she tried.

"Miss Larsson, you're under arrest for possession of illegal narcotics."

She had cried so hard as she was handcuffed and put into the police car. She spent weeks in jail because her parents wouldn't bail her out. By the time her trial came, she had papers saying she had been disowned. She plead guilty, but the judge made an example of her and gave her a prison sentence of 6 months instead of the usual probation. She wailed as the sentence was read aloud, and she wailed as the vehicle pulled into Carver Correctional, a Minnesota youth prison known for its abuses. It wasn't the prison facilities; it was the guards.

Hannah was forced to strip so that she could be inspected for weapons and stripped of personals. Then she had to put on her prison uniform. Every step of the way, she wept bitterly but complied.

She was, however, making herself an easy target.

"This'll work. I promise!" Hannah assured Jenny, who was helping her bind Joy as the three were in the basement of the latter's home.

Hannah laid out a large and appropriate purple sheet. It was appropriate as Joy, for this occasion, wore tan shorts, a purple Minnesota Vikings t-shirt, and a tan bandana headband. They said it'd be hot, so she didn't want to smother.

She was, of course, tied up. Her elbows, wrists, ankles, knees, and thighs were tied with rope, with her arms pinned via a breast harness and waist rope.

"Are you sure I'll fit?" Joy asked.
"Gag her, please, Jenn."
"With pleasure!"
"I didn't say to MMPH!" Joy was silenced by a blue rubber ball with a white handkerchief in it.

They laid Joy on the sheet so that she was parallel to the short side. She was much shorter than even this shorter dimension...

"Flip to see who gets tied up?" Amanda challenged Janie.
"Sure thing!"
"I call tails!"
"Let's see!"
"Anddddddd"
"$#¡+!!!"
"I win!"

Janie just made a face that let Amanda know that she would eventually be tied up too. This just decided who got it first. Janie sat down, comfortable in just her American flag bikini... her hair wet from being in the pool earlier. Amanda was wet, but she had her purple swimsuit.

Amanda decided to go all out, binding Janie's ankles, knees, lower thighs, upper thighs, elbows, wrists, and forearms before adding the customary waist rope and breast harness. She put Janie in a ball tie, with ropes from her knees to chest and ankles to wrists. A blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana silenced her well. Lastly, one of her American flag bandanas blindfolded her.

"Have fun!" Amanda gave Janie a tickle in the ribs.
"MMMPH!"

The prison cell became a cold and familiar place for Hannah. Her roommates were a 14-year old in jail on theft charges and a fellow 16-year old in prison on assault. The latter scared her, and her fears were justified.

The next few months between the jailer and the roommates saw Hannah suffer unbelievably much. It was clear to her that she didn't belong here. She was an actually decent person. But what was expected from a prison where guards would slam you into walls without provocation and where prisoners were allowed to fondle each other?

By the time Hannah was released, she had been harmed in every way imaginable. Her parents refused her, so she went to her boyfriend's...

"We fold it over her head and legs as far as it will go, and then we wind!"
"Wow!"
"Mmmph!" Joy moaned as the sheet started tightly winding around her.
"When we're done, we secure it!"
"How?"
"Tape, mostly. A bandana around the neck area, tape around the eyes, torso, thighs, and ankles."

A while later, Joy was a trussed up cocoon. She flopped a bit. Joy was glad she had dressed scantily as it kept things from being too uncomfortable. She knew the signal if needed anyway.

"Jenny... here the rest of my story... in detail."
"OK..."

Hannah's new life with her boyfriend was surprisingly worse. He was just as much a molester and abuse as her prison comrades, and he, worse, would brutally tie her up at time. When he did that, the results were unpredictable. Sometimes it lead to actual beatings or other assaults. He often starved her for a day at a time.

Bridget was outraged to discover his other acquaintances. It was when she discovered his other girlfriend that things got out of hand. At first he denied it, but then he decided that he wanted to kill them off before they knew more.

The rest is known already. But Hannah described the vivid details. She was scarred and scared. She wouldn't even sit next to a man. The physical wounds took days or, at worst, weeks to heal. But mental ones don't.

Being tied up, molested, and left to starve to death in a dark basement will do that to you.

"Jenny, I had to get it all out there. To this day, I have nights I awaken screaming because of the nightmares."
"That's rough."
"Terribly."
"What can I do?"
"You listened. Jenny, I still occasionally think I see someone related to all that and go into fight-or-flight mode. Nichole knows it better. Once you have been actually traumatized, it's impossible to delete it. It's frightening how different it is between barely avoiding something bad and something bad actually happening."
"Hannah, you can overcome though."
"Eventually... she makes a great captive!"
"She surely does. She'd look better with company!"
"Not today."
"OK."
"Thanks for listening."
"That's what love does."

Janie tried to struggle. She really tried. It was kind of impossible to do much though.

"She needs company."
"She sure does," Amanda replied without a thought.
"Join her."
"Wait, whamph!" the hand clamped on her mouth as she fell to the ground.
"Gotcha!" Trent said with a laugh.
"MMMM!" Amanda replied as her own black ball gag with blue straps went in. Ropes tied her wrist and a purple bandana blindfolded her.

In 10 minutes, Amanda was tied up exactly as Janie was. Janie was laughing in her gag with incredible pleasure. Trent had come at the best time to save her.

Bound and gagged, they had a long day ahead of them!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 018: July 4, 2017

Bridget Sjaastad enjoyed being home every chance she got. She wanted to be there for her sister, Kristina. They had a special bond. It was an incredible one that Bridget wished would last forever.

"This is more fun with you, Bridgie!" Kristina smiled.
"I love that name so much!"
"Bridgie?"
"You've called me that for so long!"
"You like it, Bridgie?"
"It's not as fun when he says it," Kristina nodded her head.

Kristina was busy tying up Bridget. Bridget wore a red skirt and a red flannel shirt, her feet bare. Kristina wore a navy blue skirt and a matching flannel shirt, her feet also bare. Bridget had her wrists, elbows, ankles, and thighs tied with a belt around her chest while she sat on the couch watching the Milwaukee Brewers play.

"No, it isn't as charming."
"Charming?"
"Yes, I mean it. It's only special when you say it, although others call me that."
"Awww..."
"You really are an awesome sister!"
"I was going to gag you, but I change my mind!"
"No, go ahead!"
"If you insist."
"Please. OMPH!" Bridget received a sock and a red bandana cleave gag.
"Say cheese!" Kristina took a picture with Bridget's phone.
"MMMPH!"
"She needs company!"
"Mikey! Stop!" she laughed as her brother tied her wrists behind her in a boxtie.

Mike tied Kristina's ankles and thighs and added a harness before sitting her next to Bridget and gagging her the same but with a navy blue bandana. They matched with different colors. Mike added a new photo for Bridget's collection. Everything Bridget did with Kristina, TUGs or not, merited pictures in Bridget's book.

It only made sense for the person she cherished most. She recalled a time when it was she, Mike, and Erin playing TUGs as tweens and early teens...

"How about capture the flag?" Trent suggested to Lauren, Amanda, and Ashley.
"Sounds good!"

They were thinking about Janie and Joyce. Janie had an American flag t-shirt and red trainers with her flag bikini underneath and her three flag bandanas as a headband and wristbands. Joyce had her American flag dress and a matching flag kerchief. The foursome decided to move in.

"This looks like trouble," Joyce wryly observed.
"Sure does."
"Make it easy on us," Lauren demanded, "Who goes first?"
"I don't care," Janie shrugged.
"Wait a minute...," Joyce interrupted, "That's too easy."
"What do you propose?" Ashley asked.
"Anything that doesn't just cut straight to TUGs. A game first?"
"Like?"
"Anything. Even rock-paper-scissors!"
"3 out of 5?"
"Sure!"
"Rock, paper, scissors shoot!"
"Crap!"
"Too bad!"
"That's only the first one!"
"See! Tied!"
"For now!"
"I have a 2 in 3 chance of surviving this one!"
"This is bad..."
"Yep!"
"Forget it. Tie me up!"
"About time!" Janie laughed.

Janie had already been tied at her wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, and thighs by her siblings. Amanda and Ashley helpled Joyce join them. Both got breast harnesses and waist ropes and hogties. Then came the tough part.

"Gags?" Lauren asked.
"I have it covered!" Amanda assured.
"OK!"

Amanda revealed her ball gags. One was black with blue straps, and the other was bright green with black straps and a chin strap. The former went to Janie and the latter to Joyce.

"I need them to deal with Ash and Trent."
"Speaking of Ash...," Lauren looked at her.
"Me?" Ashley asked nervously in jean short-shorts and a black tank-top.
"You haven't been tied in a while!"
"*Gulp*"

A short time later, Ashley was tied like her friends, gagged with Joyce's ball gag. Each had a handkerchief blindfold added to their bonds before they were filmed and photographed for posterity.

It was a normal holiday at the Patterson residence! This moment reminded Janie of a TUG when she, Trent, and Lauren were all in high school...

A picnic with friends was a great way to spend a day. It was even better when spent on that larger, lone property owned by Jenny's father. For Nichole, it was best spent in bondage, as she was. Since their last time here, Mr. Kristensen had added a small little paved patch with covering and a small shed-like structure. It was big enough so that 4 or 5 people could hide from rain, but not much else.

On the paved pad, Nichole was tied up well. She wore her navy blue skirt, a pale blue t-shirt, and her navy blue camouflage bandana as a kerchief. She looked like a blue version of Joy, who was also tied up well, wearing a purple skirt, a lavender t-shirt, and a purple camouflage bandana as a kerchief, the latter a recent acquisition at Wal-Mart. Over them stood Jenny, who was the dissenter, with her pink trainers, brown t-shirt, and pink camouflage bandana as a headband.

Nichole lay on the paved pad in a hogtie, her ankles, thighs, wrists and elbows tied and a breast harness pinning her arms. Joy was tied the same. Neither was blindfolded, but each had a knotted regular camouflage bandana gagging her. It was clear that they were the victims of the "Gangsta Princess," and proof was given by the selfies, photos, and films taken of them.

This moment was a warm one for the friends. They had so much they shared together, as they know they'd be together without TUGs. Yet somehow TUGs bound them closer together. It reminded Jenny of fun times when they were teenagers in high school...

"Hey, girls, I was just thinking about how long we've known each other..."

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 019: Memories I - Fun and Love

Bridget Sjaastad tightened the knots around the wrists of her older sister, Erin. She followed up with ropes for her thighs and ankles, and belts for her chest and waist. A knotted blue bandana cleave gag was appropriate for a girl in a red t-shirt and blue jeans. The captor had a green t-shirt and blue jeans, too.

The 12-year old smiled at her handiwork. She had successfully tied up her big sister. What fun! She watch in excitement as Erin fought the bonds. She was so eager that she failed to notice her big brother, Mike, coming for her!

"MMMMPH!" the hand gagged her.
"Hey, Bridge!"
"Mmmmmmmm!" she cried as a sock went in.
"Too bad!"
"Mmmmm!" a red bandana went in her mouth and was tied behind.

Bridget was soon tied like her sister. They just stared at each other and smiled. Being tied up together was so much fun that there was no motivation to escape. Both girls laid around gag talking. They hummed favorite church songs, and grunted out patterns. It was all a big game

It's easy to have fun when with those you loved.

The remaining girls of the Cool Girls' Club sat in Jenny Kristensen's home... all 3 of them. After the ouster of Casey and Hannah, only one other girl had come to any gatherings, and now, just one month later, it was just the three of them, sitting in a circle, all cross-legged.

Janie, the current ringleader, wore pink sweatpants, a brown t-shirt, and a pink bandana headband.

Nichole, the primary influence, wore navy blue sweatpants, a white tank-top, and a navy blue kerchief bandana.

Joy, the newbie and trainee, wore purple sweatpants, a brown tank-top, and a purple bandana headband.

They were talking girl things: music, boys, any sports interests they had. It had been agreed to wear one of their "official club colors," which they did at club activities, and they each happened to choose sweats on this cold, snowy day. In fact, it was snowing outside at this particular time. Jenny's parents were both at work, but their school had let out early, giving them 3 free hours together of which they eagerly took advantage. That time would turn out to be MUCH, MUCH longer.

As they enjoyed themselves with video games to decide who wouldn't be tied up, they received a phone call. Jenny answered and returned with a grave face.

"Roads have been declared impassable and curfew is in place. We're all stuck here, and my parents can't get home."
"Now what?!" Joy asked, clearly worried.
"Stay here!"
"Well, then feed me before you tie me up!"
"Nah, we're going to do the tying now and eat after."
"Only once we know if it's Jenny or I being tied!"
"Right!"

Jenny was a choke artist at these things. She always lost in spite of playing the most video games. Eventually, her inevitable defeat seemed near... but then she roared from the jaws of death... to victory!

"Pounded!"
"I... lost..."
"Yep!" Jenny beamed.

First Jenny and Nichole tied up Joy's ankles, knees, thighs, wrists, and elbows, adding a breast harness and waist rope. Then Jenny did the same to Nichole. After this, Nichole spoke up.

"I lost on purpose."
"You what?!!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?"
"I did... I wanted to be tied up!"
"You're crazy!" Jenny laughed.
"I sure AM!"
"For this, you get gagged!"
"No, no," Nichole turned and twisted, "OMPH!"

Jenny followed with a white bandana cleave gag. She did the same to Joy, even the white cleave gag. Both girls made interesting MMPH's against their bonds.

Jenny set up her phone, got between her friends, put her arms around with her hands in a "V" for victory, and smiled as the phone took a picture.

"Time delay," she explained.

Then she wrapped their heads in 6 layers of duct tape and repeated the photo process. Then she slipped Joy's headband over her eyes as a blindfold. She removed Nichole's kerchief, folded it, and blindfolded her. Finally, the photos were repeated.

Nobody could see the loving smile on Jenny's face as she observed her captive's struggles.

Lauren Patterson tried to scream, but nothing came out except some gurgling sounds barely audible to her. The gag in her mouth was unlike anything she had experienced before. A sock was jammed in, followed by a knotted black bandana cleave gag. Over this she had a red bandana cleave gag. That was under 7 layers of tape wrapped with brutal tightness. A little sticky wad of tape was added, and then a brutally tight pink bandana triangle OTM gag was over that.

Lauren was on the floor in her bright blue trainers, bright blue tank top, and bright blue bandana headband with her hair in a bun. She had brutal bondage, too. She sat in a chair with her wrists, forearms, and elbows tied behind. Her ankles, knees, and thighs were tied together. Ropes attached her legs to both both legs of the chair at her ankles and knees. Another rope ran from her ankles to the chair base. Her waist and breast harness were fastened into the chair. Her wrists and elbows were tied to the chair. Even her shoulders were fastened to the chair! Finally, a white bandana blindfolded her.

Janie Patterson was a wicked captor. Since their first adventure, they had not had a TUG. Janie had been itching for the opportunity to bind and gag her beloved softball teammate who doubled as her favorite person on earth. She just sat and eagerly watched the struggle.

And struggle.

And struggle.

And struggle.

Finally Janie had enough of struggle. She wanted escape action! She piped up.

"Sis, can you even move?"
"Unh uh!"
"Let me help. Watching you escape is the fun part!"
"UKH!" Lauren moaned, as her arms were free from the chair.
"You have a chance now."
"MPH!"

This was much more fun for both Janie and Lauren. Janie removed Lauren's blindfold so that they could at least make eye contact.

Oh, how Janie worshiped her big sister.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 020: The Big Day

The day had come. Today, Lauren Patterson would become a Kryzczynski... it was also the day Amanda would become a Patterson!

All Janie could do was cry. She was overjoyed for her siblings. She was devastated that they'd be moving onto new chapters.

There was little she could do now. She had to accept this reality. She was also Amanda's Maid-of-Honor, opposite Lauren's duo of Jenny and Kendra. It was also stressful, but it was all over. After so many weeks of frenzy, it was good for it to end.

She cried while the organist played "Here Comes the Bride" from Tannenhauser. She cried when her father brought in her sister. She cried as they said, "I do." she cried and cried and cried. All Janie was doing was crying. Most people were touched, but she knew she was selfish. That made her cry too.

Jenny tried to help, as did Ashley. Janie was just completely inconsolable. That moment was one of finality.

"I now pronounce each of you man and wife. You may each now kiss your bride."
"*blubbering*"

Jenny was keeping the sanity. She had been staying with the Patterson's the entire week (and would for a few days after to comfort Janie), and it had been uneventful except for the seemingly nightly TUGs, which usually ended in all but one of Jenny, Joyce, Janie, Trent, and Lauren being completely roped up and gagged for the night.

Jenny was, for the first time, sincerely p¡$$€d off though. She was going to fix Janie's wagon for this. How could she be so selfish?! Lauren and Amanda just thought that Janie was really that happy. They hadn't been talking to Janie like Jenny had been.

When the wedding party was over, Jenny, Joy, and Janie returned to the Patterson residence. Lauren and Zack went off to the Yucatan, and Amanda and Trent headed to Disney.

"Janie, I am so angry with you!" Jenny yelled without even undressed.
"What for?!" Janie snapped back, surprised by Jenny's anger.
"We talked over this every day for a week!"
"What?!"
"How you needed to make sure you were ready and weren't going to make a scene! Instead, you embarrassed yourself all day long!"
"Well, it's too late! I can't take it back."
"I have a plan!"
"What the hell, Jenny?!" Janie asked as she was grabbed and handcuffed.
"I promised you!"
"Stop, please! Jenny!"
"Janie... there aren't words that describe how upset I am!"
"Why?!"
"Janie, Lauren is one of my best friends. I want so badly to see her wedding go perfect, and of all people YOU screwed it up! You ruined what should have been the happiest day of her life!" Jenny sobbed.
"Jenny, I'm sorry. I really am. I am already missing them so much! Jenny, I've always hD one or both of them since I can remember!"
"I just... I wanted it perfect. Janie... I have to forgive you. I'm sorry I'm so testy about it. I bet she didn't even notice."
"Jenny, I AM sorry. I forgive you for whatever you think you did."
"You need a hug kid."
"Thanks. Jenny?"
"Hmm?"
"Release me, please?"
"Oh, hell, no!" Joyce laughed, watching.
"Sure. I'll tie you up when we're ready for bed."
"Then get these cuffs off me."
"All right, Janie."
"Thank you!"
"I can't imagine how it must feel to be in your position... but I actually can in a way."
"How so?"

The girls conversed while changing.

"Nichole. I might not be blood to her, but I still love her as if she were."
"Hmmmm..."
"Over 15 years of being inseparable will make you close. I have been struggling with the reality that after this fall I won't be living with her ever again."
"That's harsh."
"Technology blesses me with always being able to keep in close contact. We're going to have other things to worry about though: homes, families, jobs."
"Suddenly doing it all without her."
"I can't handle myself...," she choked down some tears, "at times."
"Don't start. You'll get me blubbering again."
"Right... well... it's time. Put your hands behind your back."
"Right-o!"

Janie, now in her red trainers and a red tank-top with her hair in a bun, turned and put her arms together as instructed. Jenny, now in her pink camouflage pajama pants and matching pink tank-top, bound Janie's wrists, crossing them about halfway up the forearm.

"That's enough!"
"Oh, you know it isn't!"

Jenny followed by binding Janie's elbows and adding the breast harness and waist rope. Joyce now returned in her pajamas, having gone downstairs to do so; she had purple pastel pants and a pastel yellow top.

"Doing me up well!"
"But of course!"
"Do her well!" Joyce heckled.
"Oh, don't prod Jenny!"
"I don't need prodding!"
"You never have needed prodding, have you? You're always----"
"Shut up!"
"MMMMM!" Janie received a blue rubber ball threaded with a white bandana.
"Gag that girl!"
"That's better!" Jenny knotted it tightly.
"Mmmmm!"
"Now, get into bed!"
"Mmph!" she was pushed onto the bottom bunk.

Jenny tied Janie's ankles, knees, and thighs before hogtying her.

"Joyce, I want this to be special somehow. I want to remember this night... the night I found someone who knows exactly who I am...," she was giving Janie a back massage of sorts, "I want to do something unique so that it'll make a picture that I will always know by sight."
"I have a couple ideas."
"Try them!"

Janie was touched. She never realized that her own life story could be similar to someone else's or that she could actually make a difference in someone's life. She suddenly had a deeper understanding of how much Lauren and Trent were her friends as well as her siblings.

Joyce was pretty cruel. She ran a rope from Janie's ankles, up into the slats of the bed above, and then down to Janie's harness. She followed that by running ropes from each knee to the nearer bed post and did the same with her shoulders.

"I have an idea," Jenny grabbed her pink camouflage bandana and folded it up.
"Whatever works!"
"You know I never use these certain ones for TUGs! That's how I will remember: the unique restraints we gave her."
"Hey, it sounds good to me!"
"Mmmph!" Janie was blindfolded.
"Perfect!" Jenny photographed and filmed her captive.

"Jenny...," Joyce started.
"Yeah," Jenny asked in a quiet but happy tone.
"I wish I could be in your shoes... having family."
"Awww..."
"But I do right here in that girl and her siblings."
"That's wonderful."
"That means you just tied up my sister. That means I must get you back!"
"Uhh... Hmmm... you think I will just let you do that to me?"
"I'm forcing you!"
"That's different!" Jenny laughed as her elbows got roped behind her.
"This will change your attitude about me!" Joyce followed with wrist bonds.
"Now what?!"
"I put you on your sleeping bag!"

Joyce followed with the usual thigh, knee, and ankle ropes as well as a breast harness and waist rope.

"Quiet now!"
"MMMMMMMMMM!" Jenny responded through Joyce's ball gag.
"Let's see... I know!"

Joyce laid Jenny on her stomach on the sleeping bag and dragged it over to the ladder of the bunk bed. She pulled Jenny's ankles up at a 90-degree angle fastened them to the bunk.

"Here I come!"
"MMMPH!" Jenny moaned as a pink bandana blindfolded her.
"You girls some TLC."

Joyce put each girl's hair in a beautiful braid. Then she spoke again.

"Girls, just remember that love is such an awesome thing. No matter how far apart you are, your true friends are thinking of you. When you're sad, they'll talk to you and let you lean on your shoulder. When you're happy, they want to share in your joy. When you need someone to be at your side, they will be there. Nichole and Lauren would die for you... Nichole nearly did once. Don't forget that. Yes, it's a new chapter of life, but there's still so much to be happy about. Thank God you have the lives you do! Good night girls, and thanks for also being *my* friends."

Joyce filmed and photographed her victims, turned off the light, and took her new place in Lauren's bunk. It might have been Lauren's bed, but Joyce didn't want to take Lauren's place in any other way.

Lauren and Zack were in the cabin of their ship. They were sitting around, waiting for the caffeine to wear off. They smiled at each other and talked a little, but mostly they were enjoying each other's company. July 22, 2017, would forever be their wedding anniversary. Finally, around midnight, they turned out the lights and got into bed. For the first time in their lives, they were in bed... as a couple... with someone.

Trent and Amanda were staring out the window at the lights of Disney World. Finally, they closed the curtains, got into bed, and watched TV. After some time, they turned off the lights. It was their first legitimate time sleeping together.

"Trent, I have a secret," Amanda said as she and Trent... were... that...
"What?"
"We had a shotgun wedding."
"Wait a minute! I'm going to be a father?!"
"Yeah. Isn't it fun?"
"I still have a year of college!"
"We'll manage. Besides, we're moving back in with your parents. They'll understand."
"Yeah... you're right baby."
"Now we need a name..."
"Later."
"Yeah... Later..."

Oh, what joy for them.

"Mmmph!"
"Is that all you can say?"
"Mmmph!"
"OK, Nichole," Joy shrugged her shoulders.

While Jenny was away, Joy invited Nichole for a slumber party. It was a one-sided party, though! Nichole, wearing a white kerchief bandana and black trainers and a pale blue t-shirt, was bound at her ankles, thighs, wrists, and elbows with a breast harness. A pale blue bandana and a strip of microfoam tape gagged her.

"Nichole, you're such an awesome friend. I can't believe we have been at this for 7 years."
"Mmm hmm!"

It reminded Joy of one summer...

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 021: Memories II - The Hot House

The Cool Girls' Club always had to battle summer heat. Many lazy days were spent in Jenny's house, as she had central air. Nichole wasn't really wanted in her house, and Joy's only had window units. Today, they were outside playing a sort of 3-way badminton they had made up.

Jenny, the 15-year old hostess, wore red trainers, a brown tank-top, and a pink bandana headband. Nichole, her best friend, wore navy blue trainers, a pale blue t-shirt, and a white bandana headband. Joy, the dissenter, wore purple trainers, a pink tank-top, and a purple kerchief bandana.

They enjoyed Jenny's homemade lemonade whilst they played. They had nary a care in the world while Jenny's parents were at work. They just had fun and enjoyed being together. They weren't misfits in the least; on fact, Jenny and Joy, particularly, had many friends, while Nichole preferred a core of 3-5 extremely close friends.

Jenny was the only girl in the town who boast having parents in their 30s, grandparents all in their 50s, and great-grandparents all still living. This was before they realized Bridget, too, had many relatives of extreme age living. Nichole only had grandparents left, and Joy had two ancient great-grandparents left. Nichole barely knew hers, though; Joy talked regularly to all of her grand-figures, even aunts and uncles.

Nichole's phone made its text sound. In between plays, Nichole sat down, took a sip of lemonade, and looked. She literally knocked the chair over and fell. She scrambled up.

"Oh, my God!!!!"
"What is it?!"
"I just... got a text... from my big sister!!!!!"
"Claire?!"
"You have a sister?!" Joy was amazed.
"It's her. She took a gamble I still have her phone number. It's really her! Oh, Jenny!"
"This is so cool!"
"I'm so calling her tonight!"
"Why not now?!"
"She says she's busy and asked me to wait. Jenny?"
"Hmmm?"
"Can I stay here tonight?"
"Sure!"

What Jenny wouldn't know for years was why. Nichole knew she'd get a violent beating if her family found out. A month before, Nichole's father had grabbed by the hair and bashed her head against a wall for talking about her sister; she lied and said she had a fight with her brothers.

The girls finished their game and went inside. They all kicked off their shocks, and both Nichole and Jenny also removed their socks. They were all sweaty, but this didn't stop Joy from having a little fun. While Jenny busied herself with other things, Joy picked through her bag. Jenny noted that it was 84-degrees inside; her father turned the air off, again, assuming that Jenny wouldn't be home. Naturally, she turned it on, but it would be sweaty for a half-hour.

Nichole pulled off her headband and wiped her head with a damp cloth. Her hair was all frizzy from the sweat. She walked away to put her sweaty rag in the wash, and returned with a clean one. She unfolded it and quickly replaced her headband with one in pale blue. Jenny laughed at her color-dependent friend.

Jenny was so busy laughing that she wasn't ready for a sock to gag her or for the black bandana cleave gag that followed.

"Mmmm!"
"Gotcha, sweathead!" Joy followed by tying Jenny's wrists behind her back.

Joy followed with ankles, knee, thigh, and elbow ropes and a breast harness and waist rope. In a twist, Joy also tied Jenny's toes. After this, 6 layers of duct tape were wrapped around her head. Now Jenny was coated in sweat as Joy pushed her against a wall in the living room. Jenny's house had a living room with just couches and a separate family room).

Joy happily photographed and filmed her victim, who was shiny with sweat and had clearly wet hair and clothes. Sweat spots were evident on her top. All Jenny could do was fight her bonds, and the tape made her hotter. It was only 1 o'clock... it was too early to be sweating in bondage!

"Oh, Nichoooollllllle!"
"Oh, Joooooooyyyyyyyyyyy!"
"Shut up!"
"MMMMPH!" Nichole was grabbed and had a sock jammed in her mouth.

Fifteen minutes later, she was next to Jenny and tied the same. They didn't mind, anymore, because Joy had a fan on them. They were now happily picking away at knots, and they were gag humming in tandem as Joy sang songs.

It was the sweatiest friendship they'd ever seen.

And seven years later, Joy STILL has no central air at home!

Down the road in Minnetonka, the Rondells did have air conditioning. These kids, however, still enjoyed the thrill of outdoor TUGs. Their house was on a large plot of land on the outskirts of town with hundreds of feet to the neighbors houses and lots of wood behind it. This wood was perfect for TUGs. Likewise, a few hundred feet in the wood Caleigh and her older brother, Ken, had erected a small 15' square dingy that they could put their tied victims in. All sides of their yard had 6 foot chain link fence.

Caleigh and her two younger siblings, Eva and Tyler, were outside. They were having a woodland TUG chase... "catch me if you can." Tyler was already captured and inside the dingy. Eva was attempting to catch Caleigh. Caleigh was wearing white short shorts, a blue top, and a pink baseball cap through which she ran her pony tail.

"I'm gonna get ya!" Eva shouted.
"Catch me if you can!"
"Oh, I have you!"
"Aww... crap!" Caleigh realised she was in the corner of the yard.
"Now, you're mine!"

Eva latched onto Caleigh and tied her wrists and elbows behind her back. Caleigh then squeezed away, but her tied arms slowed her. Soon, her ankles, knees, and thighs were tied, and she was hopping to the dingy. There, a breast harness was added, and Caleigh was hogtied from her wrists to her ankles. A sock and strips of duct tape provided silence.

Caleigh's ball cap was falling off, so her sister put it on her backwards. Caleigh was soaked in sweat, and Caleigh's phone became used to film one of their many hostage videos for YouTube.

Typical days in the Rondell residence.

The Patterson's took advantage of their air conditioning. Inside was comfort to escape the heat of the oppressive Florida. They avoided the oppressive heat by oppressing each other, as Janie found out. On this day, the girls had returned from a run.

Yes, she was already tied up. Unsurprisingly, Janie wore her red trainers, red tank-top, bare feet, and her hair in a headband. She was bound at her wrists, ankles, ankles, thighs, and breasts while in a hogtie. A red bandana cleave gag held a sock in her mouth. Janie, in spite of the A/C, was sweating profusely because Lauren had grabbed her as soon as they had returned.

Lauren chuckled at her tied up sister. Lauren had bright blue trainers, a white t-shirt, and a matching bright blue headband with her hair in a bun. She, too, was sweaty, but only from the run and struggle of tying up her sister. She didn't ropes on her.

"Ready, kid!"
"Hmmmph?!"
"Cold shower!"
"Mmmmmmmmmm!" Janie groaned as the water hit her.

A minute later, she was soaking wet. It wasn't the first time she had gotten a TUG shower, and not the first time she was soaking wet in regular clothes. Lauren and Trent loved to randomly throw her in the pool.

She didn't mind, though. She was cooled off, and no one was as cool as her beloved sister!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic