The Cool Girls' Club (mostly F*/F*) - Farewell

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 110: Memories XLV - The Joys of College Part 6, The Takeover

Nichole didn't even have time to turn and look before a strong arm wrapped around her whilst another shoved a sock in her mouth. A purple bandana gagged her further and a navy blue bandana blindfolded her. She was pushed onto a chair and her arms were tied behind her back and wound into the chair frame. More ropes bound her elbows together and into the chair. Two brown bandanas held her shoulders to the chair back. Her ankles, knees, and thighs were all tied with rope and more bound each ankle and knee into the chair legs and lower structure, and further rope bound her thighs into the arms of the chair. Another rope tied her waist into the chair and to her wrists while a chest harness of sorts wound above and below her breasts and fastened her chest into the chair and her elbows behind. Nichole couldn't budge, and nine layers of blue duct tape ensured she couldn't speak either.

Their captor moved over to Jenny and re-gagged her with a sock, the bandana, and more blue tape. Now if this was a game, and they were being pranked, Nichole wouldn't mind. But this was just a wee bit sudden for her liking, and Nichole started to recap all the mistakes in her life for fear of this being a robbery or kidnapping. She just sighed with frustration and decided to explore the professional bonds that held her to the seat in which she sat.

Their captor brought out Joyce, who was also bound thoroughly. Her ankles, knees, and thighs were all bound with red ropes. Her arms were bent at 90° ankles and tied at the mid-forearm behind her back, with ropes giving her a chest harness and binding her arms above and below her breasts and to her waists. Her ankle and wrist ropes were connected as were her thigh and chest ropes, ball-tying her. She was also gagged with a sock, a camouflage bandana, and many layers of blue tape and blindfolded with a white bandana.

"Who is doing this?" Nicole thought to herself, "They're scary good at this. Did they find out about our TUGs? Is this revenge from the sorority girls? It must be related to our games... did the 'Cool Girls Club' get defeated by stealth? What is the motive behind this?"

Nichole soon got her answer. Joyce was brought into the main room and placed on the small loveseat in the small "living room" where she couldn't wiggle to help the others. Nichole's blindfold was slid down to her neck, and she saw her three captured friends helpless with their blindfolds slid down as well. She couldn't see the captor.

"So now you're all here," a voice spoke.
"Mmmmmm?!" Nichole sputtered in her gag, recognizing the voice as Bridget's.
"Didn't think of me, huh? Well I peeked in last night and saw your little game. I am a professional myself. My siblings and I have played these games for almost 10 years."
"Mmmm hmm. Ummmm!"
"Are you unhappy? Well perhaps you should be kinder in the future. You could have had a new TUG buddy sooner. But, now it's my game! Now that you're all here, you have four hours to get free! You should be tying me up a lot sooner than that."
"Uuu nnn [You're on]!"

So then Bridget explained her story. She had seen the TUG the night before and had gotten "butt hurt." She confronted Jenny and Joy, and they agreed to give her a chance to join the Club. She got Joyce, however, and, instead of having an induction TUG, had tied up Jenny and Joy. She then turned on Joyce and waited for Nichole.

Bridget played many TUGs, being frequently "kidnapped" by her older brother or sister for her younger sister to "rescue." Bridget looked the most like the damsel-in-distress, they said. She soon had to become a huntress herself to avoid being hunted, and became an expert in making secure ties to prevent escape. Since she always had four-hour limits set by her parents, she was using it now.

She stood over her captives proudly in her white t-shirt, blue jeans, and a black headband. Accepting at least a temporary victory, Bridget took out her Mac and went to work on homework. She gave them a "code red" sign to use in case of danger.

Nichole slowly fingered at her bonds. She was securely fastened, and her best chance was for one of the others to help her. Unwilling to quit, she pressed onward, trying to wiggle and loosen the knots and make others accessible whilst the others did the same. Nichole was confident in her abilities, and she slowly proved herself correct, though it was frustrating to not be able to speak her mind through the gag.

As Nichole slowly freed herself, she realized just how professional Bridget was. She had known enough to tie the ropes in a way to make it escapable, even with the thick wrist, elbow, and shoulder bonds. Nichole eventually had her wrists free, but her arms were still stuck. Some careful resistance freed her arms, however, and Nichole quietly untied herself. She looked to see her friends still stuck; they were tied more carefully, even if more simply, than she. Bridget's back was to Nichole, and, with the earbuds in her ears, she heard nothing.

Nichole quietly coiled up the rope for her own use. She took the navy blue bandana from around her neck and folded it into a band. She took the blindfold off of Joy's neck and put it with the other bandana. She was ready.

Nichole walked up behind Bridget and grabbed her swiftly. Soon, she was bound the same way Joyce was. Nichole cleave gagged her with the navy blue bandana and the blue tape and blindfolded her with the black bandana. Bridget was now being formally inducted. Now that her job was finished, Nichole ripped the gag of herself, which surprised her at how thick and painful it was, but she was so used to tape that it barely left her red anymore.

In true fashion, she filmed Bridget and took some selfies with her, as well as doing the same to her other friends, who hammed it up for the camera pretending to be screaming desperate captives. Nichole then released her friends who agreed that it had been a fun day unlike the previous day's experience, and the girls each got their chance to take selfies with Bridget.

"What happened? How come you couldn't escape?" Nichole asked.
"I was too stretched out thanks to tubby here," Jenny said poking Joy in the stomach.
"Well at least my shape isn't round," Joy defended.
"Do you want to return to silence?"
"Anything but that. I have had my fill for a while."
"Let's get some of this stupid HW done," Joyce said, breaking the happiness with that depressing note.

The Cool Girls' Club had survived once again, and the girls went to work whilst Bridget squirmed in silence.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 111: Return of the Camouflage Bandana Gang

It was a day that was feared and dreaded by one person in particular: Janie. Whenever the Camouflage Bandana Gang showed up, it meant she was usually tied up. Worse, she had just had plenty of adventure the day before, and this Saturday was her softball photo shoot day. To make the factors against her worse, her coaches had decided to have a regular morning practice and the shoot in the afternoon, which meant Jenny would be done with her race before Janie was back!

She put on her white softball home uniform, braided her hair (holding it with a ribbon), and got a white headband that matched. It was Janie plain and simple. And Janie was ready to be tied up and gagged in this uniform.

It was a simple concern given her roommates, Joy, Nichole, and Jenny. The clothes demanded it. Joy had her purple skirt, a brown t-shirt, and a purple camouflage kerchief bandana. Nichole had navy blue sweatpants, a matching t-shirt, and a blue camouflage kerchief bandana. And, after her shower, Jenny would have pink trainers, a brown tank-top, and a pink camouflage bandana headband.

Janie knew she was doomed. Being an intelligent girl, she pushed for her photo shoot to be earlier so that she could go home and maybe be released before dinner. A hungry Janie is an angry Janie. An angry Janie is a scary Janie.

To this end, Janie made an arrangement with her beloved softball teammate, Caleigh. Caleigh would be Janie's hostage to try to stave off the inevitable. Naturally, there was nothing like a TUG between friends. When they arrived back, Janie peaked her face in the window. Sure enough, all three girls were sitting at the table doing HW.

"OK, genius, what do we do now?"
"I don't have any rope!"
"I always have rope in my satchel!"
"That satchel goes everywhere with you!"
"I never know when I will go to your place," Caleigh smiled.
"What's your idea?"
"Tie my wrists behind my back. Do it crook style."
"Crook style?"
"Haven't you ever played 'Cops & Robbers'?"
"Of course not. We didn't discover TUGs until I was 12, so... summer before high school?"
"You ever watch cop dramas?"
"Hell, no! Baseball and Big Bang Theory for me!"
"You little $#i+! Look, you have me tied up and demand that you get passage to your room in safety."
"Then?"
"You lock the door and tie me up! Pray they don't unlock the door."
"'Pray they don't unlock the door,' is suicide with these girls."
"Your choices are delay your capture to make a game out of it, or just get tied up without any fun involved!"
"We'll do it your way, Mrs. Shrink."
"Thank you!"
"Turn around!"
"Kidnap me!" Caleigh allowed her arms to be tied.
"Should I gag you?"
"Do you want to do so?"
"After this exchange, I might want to wait a bit."
"OK!"
"Let's do this!"
"YEAH!"

Janie nervously opened the door. She pushed door open, and she and Caleigh walked in as the door slammed shut behind them. There were the TUG bags next to the Camouflage Bandana Gang members. Janie didn't flinch.

"This is my hostage! If you don't let me get into that bedroom, I'll suspend her upside down naked!"
"She means business! She didn't even wait for us to get inside the apartment first."
"Move it, sister!"
"Who do you think you are?!" Nichole asked.
"The tallest and strongest girl in this room!"
"She is that," Jenny just stayed in her chair and shrugged.
"Let's go, Caleigh!" Janie went into the bedroom and shut and locked the door.
"Good work!" Caleigh whispered, "Now, were you serious?"
"Only the upside down part."
"Yeah, the naked sounds gross."
"Only if you or Lauren or a ripped man did it would I allow it on me either!" Janie said as she bound Caleigh's elbows.
"Or a ripped man. I love your clauses."
"I'm picking. I need a guy bigger than me to handle me because I'm a handful."
"You get a mouthful too!"
"HEY! I have never!"
"Haha I had to burn you. Oh, I deserved that," Caleigh winced at the tightness of the harness.
"You make jokes like that then I am required to be mean!"
"You sure do laugh though."
"I can only laugh because it's in the past, but it bothers me."
"Janie, you're Catholic, right?"
"Of course!"
"Go to confession, dummy!"
"Well," Janie paused, "I never thought about that!"
"Dummy!"
"Call me a dummy twice, eh?!" Janie tied the waist rope with gust too, "Now, you're getting it!"
"Whoa!" Caleigh was picked up.

Caleigh found herself thorough fastened--second harness, extra waist rope, shoulder bindings, and more-- so that she was tied to the upper (Janie's) bunk's footboard. Then Janie went to work binding Caleigh's ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs, and fastened her ankles to the footboard. Caleigh soaked it in.

"Wow, Janie, this is cool!"
"I have done it to everyone else except Sera and Nichole at least once. Joyce freaks out badly."
"Ken and Olivia will want to see a photo of this."
"Olivia is your cousin, right?"
"Yeah, she is all right! Did you know that my baby brother Tyler is coming to visit the school next weekend?"
"He is! Cool!"
"Yeah, he wants to see where big sis went. But I think he's going to be an electrician instead of an EE."
"Real stuff is always cooler than engineering!"
"I would think so."
"It'll be so cool to meet another Rondell."
"You know Joy's toolbox is in here."
"That's why the door is still locked!"
"Yep!"
"Shut up!"
"AUGH!" Caleigh finally got a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief for a gag.

Janie added a strip of microfoam tape and navy blue bandanas as an OTM gag and a blindfold. It was a sightly binding anyway. Now, it was time for Janie to face her fate. She let out a sigh, unlocked the door, and opened it. She hated losing.

"Look how cute she is in that uniform! Oh, my goodness! We have a surprise for you!" Jenny said amicably.
"For me?"
"For our favorite softball player!"
"What is it?"
"Show her, Joy!"
"Voila!" Joy pulled a blanket off the couch.
"MMM!" on the couch was a heavily bound and gagged Lauren.
"How... nice?" Janie was slowly getting into this.
"We couldn't bother you while you were having a good conversation with Caleigh, so Lauren helped us!"
"HA HA! She gave herself so I wouldn't have to?"
"Basically!"
"Lauren, I love you so much that I can't let you suffer there alone!"

Lauren was dressed exactly like Janie. Ropes bound her ankles, shins, knees, thighs, wrists, elbows, breasts, and waist/crotch. She was gagged with a sock, a navy blue bandana cleave gag, and 9 layers of duct tape. A navy blue bandana blindfolded her.

"Kidnap me already, Camo Girls!"
"With pleasure."

In 10 minutes, Janie was bound, gagged, and blindfolded just like her big sister. They were now tied up together and quite helpless. It was now time to assist each other in escaping.

"That was fun, sis!" Janie bumped fists with her sister.
"Thanks for a crazy afternoon, Janie!" Caleigh seconded.
"It was wild!" Lauren laughed.
"Mmmmm!"

On the floor were three camouflage bandana gangsters: handcuffed, roped at their ankles, hogtied, and gagged with a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief. It was an appropriate end to a casual afternoon in the residence. It was a residence where love drove nearly every action.

hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Yup just another fun casual afternoon for these girls. I love it! Looking forward to the next adventure.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 112: Queen, Princess, Girl, American, Chick

There days where the cold just chilled you to the bone, but you still wished you could swim. On those days, you're glad that Minnesota Tech has a heated indoor pool for getting laps in even if you couldn't use it for fun. On the other hand, you could still make your own make believe beach inside your apartment.

This was what Joy and her friends did the next day inside their apartment. It had become so cold that it had snowed even, so after church they made themselves a private little beach. It wasn't much except for a window with the curtains and blind open, some well-positioned lamps, and beach towels. So there were 7 girls on the floor "sunning" themselves: Bridget, Janie, Joy, Joyce, Jenny, Nichole, and Sera. Janie didn't see any need to pretend sunbathe and laughed at them even though she joined them. Caleigh was with them but didn't participate as she didn't even own swimwear as she never went swimming.

Each girl had her favorite swimwear on:
Bridget, the athletic yet modest one, with navy blue trainers and a white sports bra
Janie, the show-off, in a stars-and-stripes bikini, sunglasses, American flag bandana headband and wristbands
Joy, the traditionalist, in a purple swimsuit, purple bandana headband
Joyce, the Floridian, in a purple bikini, sunglasses
Jenny, the commoner, in a pink bikini, solid pink kerchief bandana
Nichole, the self-aware and true to self, in a navy blue swimsuit, sunglasses, navy blue bandana headband
Sera, the European, in a black swimsuit and black trainers, solid black kerchief bandana

Janie, Bridget, and Jenny had their hairs in braids held by red, white, and pink ponytails, respectively

So they were laid out on their beach towels and laughing and joking. Some of them were studying or doing HW. Others, like Jenny and Janie, were texting friends and family. They had cans of soda and stove-top cooked hot dogs to make it feel like a beach party. It was a real time of friendship.

"At my house," Janie interrupted the moment, "A party like this always ends in a TUG."
"Well, you are quite right, honey," Joyce agreed.
"Fine, but who?" Nichole asked.
"Well," Janie's sunglasses fell to her nose, "Maybe you."
"F*** that. I'm too cute for that."
"Oh, really?" Jenny challenged this, "Only I can say that about you."
"Make my day. I have nothing to lose. I just submitted a lab report."
"Oh, a dare! Come on, Janie!"
"I can take it!"

Nichole couldn't take it as well as she thought. Jenny broke out the wire to boxtie Nichole's arms behind her and pin them with a harness. Janie bound her ankles, knees, and thighs. Jenny gagged her friend with a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief and hogtied her from ankles to harness.

"There! Anyone else want to be a problem?" Jenny asked hopefully as she took a selfie with her friend.
"Nope," Sera settled back down.
"No way," Joyce didn't flinch the entire time.
"Of course, but I won't," Joy added, "Don't look at me that way, Gangsta Princess!"
"Cut the crap, Joy, and get tied up!" Bridget ordered.
"No. You can't order me. You can only force me."
"Just what I needed to know," Bridget tackled her friend.
"Hey!" Joy wrestled her back.
"You need to be tied up, friend!" Bridget over powered her.
"So what if I do?" Joy grunted as her arms were tied in reverse prayer.
"So we do it!" Bridget now began work on a breast harness.

Joy got a crotch rope and bonds at her ankles, knees, and thighs. Bridget ran a rope from Joy's thighs and around her chest to further restrict her. A sock, a knotted purple bandana, and 6 layers of clear taps gagged Joy.

"Take that, Gangsta Girl," Jenny laughed as she took photos of Bridget with Joy.
"I love opportunities to draw!" Caleigh smiled.
"That's a good thing!" Bridget smiled.

With that, some sanity returned. Most of them were quietly working again; Jenny and Janie went back to texting. Everyone calmly enjoyed the sounds of Joy and Nichole groaning into gags until Sera and Jenny made some texts to each other to set up the next move.

"Say, Jenny, who are you so busily texting?"
"None of your business haha. Might be you, might be Lauren."
"Might be Giovanni?" Janie said with haughtiness.
"None of your business, I said. I mean it."
"Jenny, we're roommates, and I want to see you happy. Now, c'mon."
"I will not!"
"Let me have that phone!" Janie reached at her with a big grin.
"Hey, now!"
"Stop it!" Joyce grabbed Janie.
"Leave her be!" Bridget grabbed some rope.
"Bully!" Sera joined as well.
"Get... off... me," Janie was breathless from laughing so hard.

Soon, Janie's stars-and-stripes were in full glory. Ropes bound her wrists, forearms, elbows, breasts, waist/crotch, ankles, shins, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. A sock, a red bandana cleave gag, 8 layers of duct tape, and an American flag bandana (her wristband removed) OTM gag silenced her. Her other bandana wristband blindfolded her.

"Nnn mhh lllooohhh!"
"Thanks for the help girls," Jenny laughed as she took selfies with the gentle giant.
"No problem, Gangsta Princess," Sera shrugged it off.
"You're always a damsel-in-distress anyway," Joy stoked the flames.
"Oh, really?"
"Yeah, really."
"Prove it!"
"Fine!" Joyce grinned at the thought.

Joyce the knot master was excellent at kidnapping her friends. Jenny was easily overpowered and bound identically to Joy, but Joyce also ran a rope from Jenny's ankles to her arms for the full ball tie. Also different was that Jenny had an appropriately pink cleave gag under the clear tape.

"Jenny Danielle Kristensen, Gangsta Princess, and professional damsel-in-distress!" Joyce laughed.
"Mmmmmm!" Jenny moaned happily.
"Now, we have Joy, Nichole, Jenny, and Janie all tied up in their own apartment!" Sera laughed.
"Four gangsta girls tied up!"
"I guess Janie is Gangsta American?" Caleigh asked without looking away from her artwork.
"Something like that."
"TICKLE TIME!" Bridget said excitedly.
"YEAH!"
"AUGH!" the victims groaned as Joyce, Sera, and Bridget tormented them with tickling. But it was loving tickling.

"Joyce, you're not a gangster, but maybe you should join them."
"No, we're all together."
"Well, I have news for you, girls," Bridget giggled, "Ahem... my boyfriend is coming over right now!"
"Oh, no! AH HA!" Sera cackled.
"GRAB HER!" Joyce went after Sera.
"BINGO! Get that Gangsta' Chick!" Bridget joined with a role of duct tape..
"DAMN IT!" Sera laughed.

Soon, the girl in black was again black taped, but not as severely. She was taped at her wrists, above and below her breasts, her waist, and her ankles, knees, and thighs. A black sock, a knotted black bandana, and strips of black tape gagged her, and a black bandana blindfolded her. Bridget lightly patted her on the butt.

"You got it again, black Gangsta Chick!" Bridget giggled.
"Mmm hmm!"
"Say cheese!" Joyce took a photo of Bridget with her kidnapped coxswain.
"Cheese!"
"Great, so her brother is coming?"
"That's what I said."
"Great, he's already knocking at the door."
"Five girls bound and gagged with their two captors. All seven in swimsuits. What could go wrong?" Bridget laughed.
"Hey, come on in, man it's cold!" Joyce shivered as she quickly ushered in Roberto.
"Why you dressed so crazy?!" he came in unaffected by the cold and snow.
"We made a 'beach party' to convince ourselves to be warm."
"Only result you got was a bunch girls tied on the floor."
"You know, Roberto, we girls have our needs."
"Of course I know that."
"Well, Brigida does too. You see she likes to be tied up and, well, you would need to learn how to appease her."
"Or how to put her away when she's in a bad mood."
"Exactly."
"Why does my sister always get duct taped?"
"Irrelevant, but she likes it. It's an inside joke between her and Brigida."
"Ah... Brigida... you love my sister like she's your own sister."
"And I have two of my own."
"Now I understand you better."
"Now, Roberto, why don't I teach you how to kidnap Brigida?" Joyce pushed.
"You're a sweet bunch of girls and make my sister happy. Least I can do is make you happy too."
"Caleigh, give us a hand since you're a natural born teacher."
"I'm sick of having to add bodies to my drawing, so I already added you and Bridget to it!"

So Roberto got his first lesson by tying up Bridget while Caleigh did the same to Joyce. Caleigh showed Roberto how to bind Bridget's wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, thighs, breasts, and waist all while making sure things weren't too tight but still secure. They each gagged their victims with a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief and blindfolded them with more handkerchiefs. Each girl was hogtied and put on the floor with the others.

"I could get to like this. Something about it felt, goofy. It was like playing cops and robbers."
"It is cops and robbers on steroids!"
"It felt good to make her happy though."
"Now the only of us eight girls left is the one that doesn't live on campus. All the girls here and all Sera's dorm-mates are tied. What shall we do?"
"I have an idea," Roberto said, and then whispered, "Is there a bucket?"
"Yeah, let me get it."
"Blindfold them all. I'll be back with some beach party fun!"

Roberto took the bucket and went outside and then came back. By then, Caleigh had applied a cozy red bandana blindfold to Nichole, Joy, and Jenny. Roberto then showed his plan: a bucket full of snow.

"Want to help?"
"Of course!" Caleigh got a handful.
"I have a special surprise, sis!" Roberto shamelessly sat on his sister's legs.
"MMMMMMMM OOOOOOHHHHHH!" Sera shrieked as snow was put down her swimsuit in any opening Roberto could find.
"AUGH!" Jenny and Bridget got it first from Caleigh.
"NNNNNN!" Caleigh sat on Janie and put some on her exposed belly.
"RRRKRKRKRKRKRKRRKRKRRK!" Joyce and Nichole got it in their swimsuits.
"AUGH!" Joy got it in her crotch region from a fearless Caleigh.
"This was a great idea Roberto! I am so glad I got this on film"
"AUGGHGHGHGGHG OOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMM RRRRRRRRR!" the girls all howled into their gags.
"Oh, Gangsta Girls, it all started with you being yourselves, and now look at you."
"MMMMM!" they each moaned as they got a second dose of snow.
"That's enough. I did that to all my siblings when I was little. I once got slapped so hard by Sera I couldn't go to school for a few days."
"YIKES!"
"It was nothing haha."
"Gangsta Queen, Princess, Girl, American, Chick all in a row tied up. Look at them, crazy bandana girls."
"Let's free the two normal ones now."
"Bridget and Joyce? Sure!"

Once freed, Bridget and Joyce voiced their surprise and combination of pleasure and displeasure.

"Meanest joke ever, but smartest prank and well done and a surprise!"
"Especially to a Florida girl."
"Oh, I like this guy. He's such a sweetheart. I'm done with this... I'm getting clothes on and going out with this guy."
"Fair enough. I will tie up Caleigh and teach her to put snow down my shirt."
"Yes, do that please!"

After a couple minutes, Bridget was fully dressed. Caleigh and Joyce were still discussing snow and their victims.

"Let's skip the rope and just do it!"
"OH MY GOD THAT'S SO F***ING COLD!" Caleigh groaned.
"Let's get out of here," Bridget motioned to Roberto.
"That might be mean, but I still love you."

They all loved each other.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 113: Overstepping the Line

"What have we done?" Bridget moaned.
"Brigida, I am sorry. I should have controlled myself."
"I have no way around this."
"I am so freaking sorry."
"Roberto, I am sorry it happened, but at the same time I..."
"Have never felt this way about a man?"
"You know exactly what I mean."
"Of course, because I have never felt this way about a lady before."
"Well, I need to wash my bedding."
"I need to spend some time in reflection and then talk to Fr. Black."
"I know... Oh, Roberto, what will Sera think?!"
"Brigida, I am going to be honest with her if she asks, OK. It will be better for both of us this way."
"Like I can just say, 'Hey, Sera, your brother and I necked.' I'm not the girl who ever does this!"
"I own this mistake, and I will take whatever steps are necessary to make sure this never happens again."
"What do you mean?"
"I am confused right now because of the hormones... but I mean I love God enough that I don't want to do anything to upset Him, and I care about you and Sera both enough that I don't want to hurt either of you."
"Roberto, I am sorry. I deliberately seduced you this afternoon."
"Seduced me? I don't care if you did or not; I forgive you. I am also at fault for letting myself act on such thoughts I had when I saw you. It takes two to tango."
"By the time Sera gets back, I'll be in position to tell her more reasonably."
"I'm not the first brother to screw up; Sera forgives easily... too easily."
"Thanks, Roberto," Bridget grabbed his hand.
"It's been a wild just, what? Three weeks?"
"Yeah, take care."
"You take care too. Look for a more formal apology to come soon."
"OK."

Bridget stripped her sheets and put them in the wash. She returned and sat alone in her room and in the dark contemplating her actions. Jenny and Caleigh were the only girls in their circle who still had their purity. To make matters worse, she had done it with the brother or her roommate and teammate... and one of her two closest friends. Bridget did the only thing she knew how to do: cry.

===================================================================================

In the coming days, Bridget said nothing. The autumn weather set in strongly with a cruel cycle of cold. The snow on the ground slowly got dirty over the next two days and got dirty. Then it melted. It was like the emotions she was experiencing. But Wednesday was special.

"Bridget, a delivery for you is in the lobby. RA's office."
"Oh, OK!" Bridget went down to retrieve it, "Thanks for telling me."

Down in the RA's office, a surprise awaited her for sure: flowers. A vase of white lilies was awaiting her with a card inside them. Bridget opened the card to see what it said.

"Bridget, I am sorry about what happened the other day, and I want you to know that I want to keep seeing you. These white lilies have their petals to speak of Jesus' forgiveness makes them white; I pray his forgiveness makes you as lily white. Call me when you have read this. Roberto"

Bridget quickly checked the time and saw that Roberto was in class. Up the stairs she went to her dorm with them, reading and re-reading card as she slowly walked. She cried a little but then wiped the tears away. Now, she had to tell Sera. With a gulp and a lump in her throat, Bridget opened the door.

"Hey, Bridgie, oh, they're beautiful! Did?"
"Yeah, Roberto sent them to me."
"Bridgie, you seem sad. Why?"
"Sera, I need to tell you something."
"I'm listening. What is it?"
"Roberto and I... the other day... after dinner... we... um... I... I can't say it!"
"Bridget, it's OK. If you aren't ready to say something, then don't."
"I violated our friendship. I stepped over the line."
"Bridget, it's OK. I can forgive anything."
"I gave up my virginity to your brother the other day, Sera. Right here in this room. I'm so sorry."
"Oh, Bridgie, come here and let give you a big love hug!"
"You're not mad?"
"Bridgie, I am a little hurt by it, but more because you and Roberto did something that hurt yourselves. And I know that pain. I hurt because you hurt, but I am touched by your honesty. I suspected was wrong when you didn't talk to me at all on Monday and wouldn't look at me yesterday."
"Sera... your brother is a good man."
"And you're a good woman. I forgive you, Bridgie. You know I do."
"It's OK, Bridget," Joyce said quietly, "I knew what had happened."
"How did you know?"
"The signs... same things I did. Hide from my friends, changed my sheets, dressed overly modest for a while. Just like Joy did. But you did something different from us."
"What? Get screwed by my roommate's brother instead of a total stranger?"
"NO! Don't say that! No, you still knelt by your bed to pray before bed, like you do every night."
"Huh?"
"When I did that, I couldn't pray anymore."
"Oh," Bridget paused in thought.
"You're going to be fine. It's OK now," Joyce gave Bridget a hug.

===========================================================================

"NO F***ING WAY! NOT IN MY APARTMENT! ANIMALS!" Nichole screamed at Joy and Janie.
"Oh, God!" Janie groaned, "Another prank goes wrong."
"That is so over the line!"
"What is going on here?!" Jenny demanded.
"I walk in there to ask Joy a question, and Janie has Joy hogtied in there."
"It's almost 11PM. What's wrong with that?"
"She's buck naked."
"Mmm hmm," Jenny nodded thoughtfully, "I'm going back in my room."
"No, you can't do that to me."
"Nichole, what's wrong with you?"
"Nichole, it was just a joke. I told Joy that if the Bucs lost to the Vikings this year that I'd tie her up naked in revenge."
"I don't care what it is! Lock the f***ing door, you dumb b*+c#."'''
"What did YOU just call me?"
"A. DUMB. B*+C#."
"Good night, Nichole. I'm done with you for tonight. I told you the truth, and you insult me?" Janie went into the bedroom.
"Nichole, what is wrong with you?"
"Nothing is wrong with me! I should not have been subjected to that. Maybe I'm overreacting."
"And your response was worse than what Janie did."
"Maybe it was, but what the hell? What possesses someone to do that?"
"They've shared a bedroom for over a year; you think they haven't seen each other naked or at least partially naked? Just the other day you think Caleigh didn't see any of us when she was sticking snow in our bathing suits? Nichole, we've done it to each other at home as a prank because we share a bathroom! THINK!"
"Not BUCK naked!"
"Oh, OK, so a pair of undies undoes the sin of the exposed boobs! It's just a funny thing."
"UGH!"
"Look, yes the door should have been locked, but you should have knocked. And now you hurt Janie's feelings."

"Well... hmm...," Joyce looked at her iPad as she was bored of the same old recipes.

It was dull for her in the evening. Sera was on her own iPad talking to her son, and Bridget was on the phone talking to Roberto. Joyce realized she could be talking to Ryan, but she spent the afternoon with him anyway. Such were the times that Joyce missed her own parents the most as her dad would sometimes stay up until 11 or 12 watching hockey games even from teams he didn't like. Even now it was early enough for Benny to still be awake, so... she couldn't kidnap Bridget regardless as she had homework due before the night was done.

Joyce decided to take a chance and looked in her phone until she found one contact in particular. She wanted to take a chance on talking to her big sister, Mariah; she so wanted to have things on good terms with her sister even if she was over 20 years older... Just perhaps there was a chance they could finally have the relationship that Mariah wouldn't allow to develop between them. She nervously pushed the button and waited.

"Who is this?" an annoyed voice answered.
"Hey, Mariah, it's Joyce... you're baby sister!"
"Do me a favor and *censored*, you dirty selfish b@$+@rd," she snapped and hung up the phone.
"What the literal.... F***!" Joyce spiked her phone on the ground.

Uncertain what else to do, Joyce curled herself up in a ball on her bed and cried.

"Joyce, what is wrong?" Sera came out of the bathroom, "I hung up as soon as I heard you yell."
"My rotten sister!"
"Joyce, your phone."
"I don't care, oh, Sera!"
"What are you talking about?"
"I... t-t-t-tried to call my... my b-big sister."
"What happened?"
"She told me to get ******** by homeless bums and die, and then called me a b@$+@rd."
"Who the heck does she think she is?!"
"Sera, neither of my own siblings will talk to me!"
"You poor thing you have something much more precious than them... you have your friends."
"We all have each other. I have nobody besides you."
"Joyce, the Pattersons love you as if you were their own. You are family as far as they are concerned."
"Well."
"It's OK to occasionally be sad as long as it doesn't consume you."
"Sera, why doesn't my sister want me?!"
"Why didn't Lou want Will on Fresh Prince? I don't know, but I want you!"
"Oh, Sera... I know this is sudden because there's still so much time until then... do me a favor?"
"What?"
"Be my bridesmaid at my wedding."
"Joyce, of course I will!"

"MAN!"
"MMMM!" Joy groaned into her ball gag.
"Sorry, Joy, I got careless, and now I've scared Nichole."
"I'm letting you go," Janie undid the knots, "Get dressed."
"UGH," Joy was disappointed in herself more.

In a couple of minutes, Joy had her pajamas on and was sitting on her bed.

"Janie, it's all my fault for making that deal with you. It was all my idea."
"I acted on it, Joy. It's on me."
"That's not what's bothering you."
"Nichole called me a dumb bi+c#, Joy. Me?"
"Don't take it personally... in fact, you have a visitor."
"Hi, Janie," Nichole knocked on the door quietly.
"Take a seat."
"Janie, I'm sorry for what I said earlier and how I reacted to everything. I shouldn't have freaked out or lost my temper like that."
"It's OK, Nichole. You're forgiven."
"I'm not good at this apologizing business."
"Well, look, it's in the past. We're all sorry. You can either leave or stay here and be Joy's stuffie all night."
"Only if Jenny is your stuffie!"
"It's a plan! Get your pajamas on!" Joy laughed.
"OK!"

"Sera, your brother is... amazing," Bridget said as she walked in.
"Which one?"
"Oh! You know who I mean!"
"Isn't he a nice boy?"
"Yes, he is. Sera?"
"Hmmm?"
"Why are you tied up?"
"Because Joyce wanted someone to watch TV with her."
"OK. That's fine."
"Bridgie?"
"Hmmm?"
"Why don't you join us?"
"Nope! I have homework due soon!"
"OK!"

An hour later, Bridget came over.

"Need another stuffie, Joyce?"
"I sure could use one! Then we can tell you about our respective phone calls!"
"OK!"

So, Bridget, in her pajamas was bound as Sera was: wrists, elbows, breasts, knees, and thighs. No more was needed for this occasion, where the girls sat together and laughed at the late Mr. Verdi's favorite TV show: I Love Lucy.

"Mmmm!" Nichole moaned happily.

So she and Jenny were bound: ankles, knees, thighs, wrists, elbows, breasts, and waist. Each was gagged with a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief and a strip of microfoam tape.

"Let's get in bed, girls!" Janie put Nichole on the top bunk.
"Good night!" Joy turned out the light.
"I love you girls!"

hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Sometimes despite our best intentions and efforts lines can be crossed, even unintentionally. Glad to see Nicole and Janie were able to see their own mistakes in that situation. Can't wait for more!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 114: Meet the Youngest Rondell

"Lauren, meet my baby brother, Tyler," Caleigh beamed with pride.
"Nice to meet you, Tyler," Lauren shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you as well."
"So what brings you here?"
"It was an opportunity to spend some time with my big sister, really. I saw the campus... it's not for me. I want to do the real stuff, like wiring a house!"
"Kind of like how our big brother is good with wood!"
"I am like that, Caleigh."
"Good to know you seem set on what you want to do. Don't be afraid to pursue it even if people pressure you to go to college."
"My dad didn't go to school either!"
"You have a good example then!"
"C'mon, Tyler, let's go show Janie your skills!"
"Oh, man, enjoy yourselves!"
"We will!"
"Hey!" they grabbed Lauren.

Together they bound her ankles, knees, thighs, wrists, elbows, breasts, and waist. A blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana gagged the victim, who was wearing black trainers and a black t-shirt, with her hair in a bun held by a black headband and a black ponytail. A black bandana blindfolded her, and they hogtied her from ankles to harness. Caleigh filmed and photographed the victim before they left.

Tyler, unfortunately, wouldn't get to show off his rope skills on Janie as Janie was already in trouble.

=============================================================

In Sera's dorm, she, Janie, Joy, and Joyce were all giving their requested two cents to Bridget, who was struggling mightily after her recent escapade with Roberto. Actually, all of them except Joyce were actively struggling with something as well: rope.

It was a series of traps that had been set. First, all three residents got Janie and Joy when they entered. Then Bridget was nabbed by Sera, and Sera by Joyce. Now all four of them had rope binding their wrists, elbows, breasts, waists, ankles, knees, and thighs. None of them were gagged or blindfolded.

Sera was flatly lying down on her bed and occasionally raised her legs with an inquisitive. Janie sat on the bed next to her and sometimes looked down and squirmed. Bridget sat on her bed calmly, and Joy on the floor next to her fighting like this was a full-blown game. Each had a characteristic outfit to go with her bonds.

Sera wore navy blue trainers, a navy blue Minn Tech t-shirt, and a navy blue bandana headband. Janie had blue trainers, tank-top, and bandana headband. Bridget had black pants and a white button-up blouse. Finally, Joy had a brown skirt, pink t-shirt, and brown bandana headband. And then there was Joyce in blue jeans a pink polo shirt; she was neither tied nor gagged nor blindfolded.

"OK, Bridget, you asked us here," Joy finally let out with a grunt, "What's your dilemma?"
"Girls, I did sometime I didn't think even I were capable of doing."
"You're the rower with a foul temper; you're capable of a lot of things," Janie replied confidently.
"I seduced Robert and had sex with him."
"OK, even I am surprised by that," Joy immediately stopped struggling.
"Move on and don't do it again is the easy thing to say," Janie seemed unsurprised by it.
"Is it that easy though?"
"Well, until you're in control of yourselves more, I would avoid any truly private moments. Keep yourselves out in the open at all times. Bring a chaperone who will keep a distance and not interfere."
"NICHOLE!"
"That's who I was thinking," Sera replied, "Honestly I have been good ever since Benny's father dumped me."
"Janie just recently went necking," Joy teased.
"Oh, shut up!"
"You shut up!" Joyce ordered her.
"MMM!" Janie got Joyce's ball gag, the forest green with black straps and a chin strap, in her mouth.
"I know Nichole and I would both do it for you, Bridgie."
"I think Roberto would prefer it'd be you, Sera," Joy responded to that with confidence, "They both know you well."
"Well, this was easier than I thought," Bridget smiled the biggest smile she had smiled in over a week.
"Don't beat yourself up over it; you made a mistake. What matters is that you're sorry and make an effort to not repeat it."
"Thanks, Joy."
"Thanks, Joy. Sera?" Joyce looked at the bound Italian.
"I'll help. Of course I will."
"Good, then you're done!"
"MMMMM!" Sera got gagged with her own ball gag, the black one with blue straps.
"Joy, do you have anything to add?"
"Of course not!"
"Good!"
"MMMM!" Joy got her black ball gag with red straps. Joy's and Sera's were actually the exact same besides the color.
"What about me?"
"You are going to stay ungagged as long as you promise to be good. I have a package waiting for me at the student center; I will get that and come back!"
"That's fine!"
"MMMMMM!" Janie yelled into her gag.

"Tyler, I have no idea where the hell Joy and Janie are at the moment-- don't ever talk like that in front of Mom and Dad they will kill you to death-- but these are my friends Jenny and Nichole. Nichole was one of the first ones of these girls to get into TUGs."
"Nice to meet you, bro. I got Jenny, who got Joy, who got Joyce and Sera. We're a crazy bunch."
"Nice to meet you as well. I can tell by the sink full of gags. Whooee! That's a lot of cooties!"
"Laundry is a part of it. Wait, did you say cooties?"
"Yeah, girl gags always have cooties. Nah, I'm older than that stuff. But we're better TUGgers. Caleigh, what's say we prove it?"
"Girls, do you mind?"
"Wait a second, who's getting kidnapped?" Jenny questioned.
"NOT US!" Caleigh cackled.
"Wrong answer!"

Jenny and Nichole were the tie-dye twins today with matching tie-dye t-shirts and kerchief bandanas. Jenny had red trainers, and Nichole had blue ones. Soon, they were kidnapped tie-dye twins.

They were bound with hands and elbows tied in front and their ankles and thighs roped. They were seated back to back and fastened together with a combined breast harness and a tight waist rope. Their wrists were fastened to their thigh bonds. Each was gagged with a knotted white handkerchief cleave gag and 6 layers of duct tape, and they were blindfolded with red bandanas.

"Well, that was a good bit of fun after a boring day of electronics and stuff!"
"That was fun. You want to go meet my friends Sera, Joyce, and Bridget? Sera and Bridger are the rowers I have mentioned," Caleigh said as she filmed the victims.
"Let's go a terrorizing! Nice meeting you ladies!"
"You're a little twit!"
"MMMMMMM!"

"I'm back girls!" Joyce shut the door behind her carrying a box.
"Ooh, what'd you get?"
"A package from my uncle in Sarasota, Mom's brother. He said it's an early birthday present."
"Awwww... how sweet! Your mom had many siblings?"
"Just the two. One in Daytona and one in Sarasota."
"See? You have people who do care!"
"Oh, look! Oh, my goodness, an Italian soccer shirt! Look, Sera, it looks like yours!"
"Mmm hmm!" Sera nodded in agreement.
"And Italian goodies! Cookies and stuff! Oh good Lord! They didn't have to. And a card!"
"How sweet!" Bridget said to encourage Joyce.
"Dear Joyce, After talking to you last year, your aunt and I decided to do something special for you in the future. We know how hard birthdays are for you, so don't mind if we spoil you like our own on your birthday. Please come see us during Winter Break. Love, Uncle John and Aunt Zoe!"
"Aw, aren't they sweet?!"
"They sure are! Oh, I'm so happy and sad I could cry!"
"Now who could be at the door?"
"Trouble. Yep, hey Caleigh! Who is this?"
"This is my baby brother Tyler!"
"Nice to meet you!"
"We're here to kidnap you since you got these other girls!"
"Not nice!"

Joyce was soon bound like her friends. Now, she and Bridget both were gagged with blue rubber balls threaded with white handkerchiefs. Joyce and Bridget alone were blindfolded with purple and brown bandanas, respectively. Joyce moaned and squirmed on her bed.

"Tyler, these are, in order, Sera, Janie, Joyce, Bridget, and Joy."
"Nice to tie you all. They're safe, Cay. Let's continue with the tour?"
"Of course, bro!"
"Enjoy yourselves, ladies!"
"MMMMMM!"
"I will be killed tomorrow!" Caleigh took a photo.
"HAHA!"

Caleigh loved her friends and her little brother. Bridget likewise loved the friends who had come to spend the evening helping her. It was a bratty way to meet Tyler Rondell, but the girls loved Caleigh enough that revenge would be as much a pleasure for her as it was for them.

"Mmmmph! Mmmmm!" Nichole moaned with ecstasy as she got an arm free.
"Mmmm!" Jenny was jubilantly.
"Ugh!" Nichole unwrapped the tape.
"Mm?"
"Mmmmph!" she unknotted the handkerchief, "Ugh! I'm out that far!"
"Mmmmm!"
"No kidding! Man, they got us good!" Nichole threw off the blindfold.
"Mmm hmm!" Jenny giggled.
"Give me a minute!"

In five minutes, both girls were freed; the rope was put away; the tape was discarded; the blindfolds were put away; and the gags were in the wash pile.

"Let's go find our friends... who are probably all tied up in Joyce's dorm."

"Mmmm!" Janie said as she untied Sera as best she could.
"Ugh!"
"Mmmmm!"
"Thanks Janie!" Sera said as the gag came out, "Perfect!"
"Mmmmm!" Janie angrily moaned as Sera hogtied her from ankles to harness.
"Tickle tickel!"
"AUGH!"
"Hey, girls!" Nichole entered the room, "They got you as well?"
"Only Joyce. The rest of us were tied already."
"Let's untie them!" Jenny said.
"Not Janie! She's mine!"
"Oh, all right Gangsta Chick."
"Thank you!" Sera worked on freeing herself.
"These others though!"

Soon, Bridget, Joy, and Joyce were freed. They stretched and rubbed themselves while Sera blindfolded Janie with a pink bandana.

"You're easily the cutest face when gagged because you're so young. It's adorable!"
"We need her now!" Joy groaned.
"Oh, all right, I have to free you."

In 20 minutes, all were back in their respective homes and were planning how to get back at Caleigh the next day... well, except for Nichole, who was spending the night with a special someone.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 115: So This Is Marriage

"Chris, it's 12:01."
"Happy anniversary, sweetheart."
"Mmmmm... That was one heck of a kiss."
"I love you so much."
"With how I feel, I am glad you tied me up first."
"Anything for you."

============================================================

The next morning Nichole woke up to being carried into the bathroom and put in the bathtub. She received her first ever TUG bath (from Chris anyway) before she was untied and left to relax in the tub for as long as she wanted. Chris went to make breakfast for them.

"So this...," she said quietly to herself, "This is marriage."

Nichole had never studied herself so closely before... at least not in a while. She noticed how her one leg was so much weaker and than her other leg. She saw the many scars from her various incidents: getting plowed by a car, getting half-murdered by her brother, getting beaten by her father, cutting herself. Her body was defiled and ugly looking. Her arms in particular were riddled with thick long lines from the cut marks. Her legs had surgery scars. All over her body were various marks from brass knuckles, football cleats, car fenders, blades, belts, and asphalt.

But her friends loved her. Jenny considered her to be a sister. Lauren considered her her marriage confidante. Her circle of friends all loved her for different reasons. And she loved them all back for different reasons.

Chris loved her so much that he wanted to spend the rest of his life as her spouse in spite of all the disfiguring. He loved her heart so much that all those things did nothing to push him away. How far they had come from when they first met as freshmen; she worked as the physics lab tech during his class section. It all made her feel so warm inside. Then Nichole remembered that it was a Sunday.

She hastily got out of the tub and put on her navy blue skirt, a bright blue blouse, and a navy blue kerchief bandana. She ate her breakfast with Chris, and then they walked back to campus together while holding hands. After the service was done, they walked back to Nichole's dorm together.

"Chris, I know we're young and still have college to finish, but..."
"But what?"
"I want to have children while we're still young and energetic. It helped Jenny a lot, and..."
"Well, that's OK. I want to as well, but maybe we should go celibate until we're living together."
"That'd be good. My monthly came late, and I was horrible to my friends while I stressed over it."
"Now, we can't have that. Remember this spot?"
"Of course. It's where you first said you loved me. And that tree is where I first kissed you."
"I still love you just the same, and I still kiss you the same."
"Chris, you are exactly what I dreamed of as a child. Dreams do come true."
"Here... happy anniversary. Open it when you get back to your dorm. I'll be by after I've finished my assignment."
"For this day, you didn't have you to! It's about us, not me!" she yelled after him as he made a swift escape, "See you later, sweetheart."

Nichole walked the last 500 feet back to her apartment slowly. She was savoring every minute. Here she was walking back into an apartment where she'd be showered with love on her 1st wedding anniversary. Yet her friends affection paled in comparison to this moment she just had. She quietly sneaked into her own apartment even though she was seen. No one said a word lest they spoil her thoughts. Nichole sat down on the sofa and opened the box. Inside was a sapphire ring: her birthstone.

"Oh, my goodness, he can't afford this!" Nichole gasped.
"Nichole, I knew he bought this," Jenny said, sitting next to her, "He said to tell you it's because you back then couldn't afford good wedding rings and he couldn't afford an engagement ring. So this is your engagement, wedding, birthstone ring. I don't know where the money came from."
"I am so blessed! He has been working full-time and doing school to get this."
"Happy anniversary, best friend ever! No one deserves a better husband!"
"Oh, Jen, you're such a good friend!" Nichole grabbed Jenny tightly in a big hug.
"Here's our gift," Jenny handed something to her, "Well, our anniversary gift."
"Jenny, what have see said about..."
"Shut up. We all pitched in for this one," Janie acted bossy.
"Why, it's a... It's my wedding picture professionally framed! And it's big!"
"Everyone needs this moment to be preserved forever, sis, so we made sure it was!"
"I love you girls so much!"
"It's better than Janie wanting to get you bedroom toys."
"HELL NO, We have plenty. NONE."
"It was a suggestion," Janie shrugged.
"Janie here doesn't realize how much we have suffered together. Janie, this photo represents my entire world!"
"I realize that, Nichole. And I am happy to be part of your world. Since you were gone all night, Sera and I met here at 5AM and made you anniversary cake!"
"You're becoming trouble in the kitchen, girl!"
"I take orders well after 9 years of softball!"
"Well, if you take orders well, then tie up Jenny for me! No gag!"
"Say what?!" Jenny was confused.
"Of course, wedding girl!" Janie saluted.

Jenny, the red Gangsta Princess, found herself kidnapped while wearing brown trainers, pink tank-top, and a red kerchief bandana. A cold front had passed through again, but she wasn't affected at all. Janie bound Jenny's wrists, elbows, breasts, waist/crotch, ankles, knees, and thighs. She was presented to Nichole who wrapped an arm around her victim. Chris was now here and just quietly taking in the madness. He looked at the picture with great fondness and wrapped an arm around his beloved.

"It won't be 30 or even 24 hours, but you're my prisoner for the rest of today!"
"As long as you feed me cake!"
"Of course, Jen! Because you're the best friend ever, no offense girls."
"You'll probably be a better captor than I am!"
"You'd better hope so because you're going to be tied up for 18 hours or so!"
"That sounds good to me," Joy laughed at this thought.
"It's our special day, girlie!"
"Understood."
"I was taking a long bath this morning, and I realized something... Look at how mutilated I am."
"Gross, I don't want to look," Joy turned away.
"Janie, take her out too," Chris said with a cackle, finally getting used to this.
"Of course, Chris!" Janie eagerly complied.

Joy, the pink Gangsta Girl, was likewise kidnapped and bound the exact same way while wearing a pink skirt, a black t-shirt, and a pink bandana headband. Janie shamelessly bound Joy underneath her skirt as was necessary for most effective binding of her legs and waist/crotch. Nichole had a second bound friend.

"You, too, Joy. Allll mine, but I can keep you longer as you don't have class until 11!"
"FUN!"
"Wooowwww...," Sera observed it, "What the hell!?"
"It's a hell of a story... I'll tell you about it later today, if I remember."
"OK."
"Janie, do me a favor?"
"I am not tying up Sera!"
"Not yet anyway."
"What is it?"
"It's lunch time."
"So?"
"Let's eat lunch and have cake?"
"Why not just... skip to cake?"
"EVEN BETTER!"
"I'll get the others over here."

So, with Joyce, Bridget, Caleigh, and Hannah present, the girls ate cake, with of course Nichole making the first slice and getting the first bite. It was quite the happy occasion, and Joyce soon excusing herself for some time with Ryan. Now, Nichole made her move.

"Janie, it's time to get Caleigh. I will get Hannah."

And so Caleigh and Hannah were next to fall; the former wore black leggings and a pink t-shirt; the latter had blue jeans and a Minnesota Vikings shirt. Both were roped like the others, but without crotch ropes, and left without being gagged.

"Why when it's a special day are we always tied up!" Joy wondered.
"You wouldn't understand because your birthday is in summer," Jenny retorted.
"Sorry, Caleigh, but I have to gag you for yesterday," Nichole said sadly.
"No, don't STOPHHHH! UGHGGGHHHHH!" Caleigh got a blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana.
"There, there, Caleigh," Nichole tickled her in the ribs.
"UGH! HAHAHAH!" she laughed.

"OK, Janie, now get Sera for being so adorable as to make that cake for me. Get me my Gangsta Chick!"
"Of course, for it's your special day!"
"Here it comes!"
"Here we go!" Bridget and Joyce took their leave.
"COWARDS!" Nichole and Janie simultaneously shouted after them as they left.

Sera was bound just like Jenny, but she was instead wearing white trainers, a red t-shirt, and a white kerchief bandana. She accepted her imprisonment with great pleasure and smiled and gave no resistance as she was kidnapped.

"Bring her here!"
"OK," Janie put Sera between Nichole and Jenny.
"Now, Janie, one last thing."
"Yes?"
"Kidnap yourself."
"What did you ask?"
"Kidnap yourself. Please?"
"That's an order?"
"I'm your kidnapper, and I order you to tie yourself up."
"OK," Janie shrugged with a wry smile.

Janie bound her own ankles, knees, and thighs, which made her glad to be wearing blue jeans and a yellow t-shirt today, with her braided hair held by a green ponytail and a matching green bandana headband. She gagged herself with a sock, a knotted yellow bandana, and a strip of microfoam tape. She ran a rope out from her ankles, laid on her stomach, and cuffed her wrists behind her and around the rope so that she was hogtied.

"Good job! Look at our many gifts!" Nichole filmed and photographed her many captives and then took selfies with Jenny, Sera, and Joy.
"Here's another!" Bridget came in with Joyce nicely fastened, "I couldn't stay away on you like that."
"Awwww, thanks!"
"UGH!" Joyce moaned into her ball gag. Ropes bound her like the others.
"How did you manage?"
"It wasn't easy and took a ton of threats! A threat of tying her nude with clothespins on her nipples ended it!"
"You're mean, Bridget!"
"Yes, I am!"
"Since you're here, bind yourself like Janie did to herself!"
"May I pass? I know it's your anniversary, but I need a break from that. My arms are killing me."
"Oh, that's fine then. Sit down. It's story time."
"Ooohhh... what story?"
"One you lived but not every has heard!"
"Which one?"
"How I got these scars... which coincidentally also includes how I married Chris! Chris...," she looked at her husband.
"Romantic but dramatic. OK!"
"Honey, I just love you!" she gave a big kiss on the cheek, the first time she had done so shamelessly in front of so many people. Being such a private individual, this showed a maturation of sorts in Nichole.
"I love you just as much, Nichole!"
"No, you don't. But anyway, you asked, Sera, and now you get to hear my horror story. It's a long one."
"What?!" Chris tried to interrupt.
"Don't forget all the details!" Jenny added.
"We'll fill them in!" Bridget laughed.
"We'll need Joyce for a lot of them though!"

They listened intently as Nichole recalled her horrid tale.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 116: Memories XLVI - Quandaries

Bridget didn't know what to do. She had been uneasy ever since Kristina had asked about TUGs. She was so uneasy, in fact, that she hadn't done any with Mike in 2 weeks. She suddenly felt dirty for ever doing it. It was a difficult time for her as a result.

"What's the matter with things?"
"It's wrong!"
"Why?"
"I can't do it. I can't have her..."
"Why?"
"She's a kid!"
"So?! We were kids too!"
"No!"
"Why?"
"Damn you; isn't 'No' good enough?!"
"No! Because it's harmless."
"Oh, Mike, you haven't seen what I have seen..."
"Bridget, I know what we have both seen. But I don't care. For us, it's a game. We can help her not make our mistakes."
"I guess. All right, let's do it. She can test her knot tying on me."
"Ok!"
"Mike... some of my friends are a bit..."
"They like TUGs beyond TUGs."
"Yeah, and it frightens me."
"Frightens? Why?"
"I don't know if I can trust them 100% any more."
"As long as they show no signs of doing anything you wouldn't approve, keep trusting them 100% because it shows their 100% trust in you."
"Why must you always be right?!"
"Because we're too much alike, but I have more years than you?"
"Stop it!"
"The problem of being the older children is that you make more mistakes. The blessing is that you can help the younger ones not make the same mistakes."

===============================================================================

Lauren woke up in the most horrible pain she had ever felt in her life. She felt nauseated and like a boulder was sitting on her stomach. The fighting with Janie was slowly catching up, she suspected. And the previous evening's missed catch that hit her in the gut didn't help either. She wanted to move, but the pain was too much... 2 AM!

"Janie... Are you awake?"
"Hmmm?"
"Are you awake, Janie?"
"I'm awake now, but I'm not Janie," Joyce replied.
"Sorry, Joyce... I feel horrible."
"What's wrong?"
"My gut feels like I got shot up."
"Meaning?"
"I think the impact caught up to me."
"Oh... What do you think?"
"Can you come make sure I don't have noticeable bleeding?"
"I don't know what I seek, but try helping I must."
"Thanks, Yoda."
"Not a problem," Joyce turned on the light, "Lauren, you're white as a sheet!"
"That says a lot with my tan!"
"Yeah...," Joyce pulled back the sheet to see Lauren in a blue sports bra and black jersey shorts.
"I feel like crap."
"Umm... you're really bruised down here."
"How bad?"
"Pretty bad... looks like you got beaten or fell off a building."
"I bet I nuked an organ. Joyce...," Lauren said fearfully, "I want my brother to look... Get Janie, too."
"You're not dying! Don't be so scared."
"What if I am?!" Lauren choked back tears.
"You're not! 100% not!"
"Ugh!" Lauren groaned.

Joyce nevertheless trusted Trent's judgment more than her own and retrieved Trent.

"What is it?" Trent grunted sleepily as he came in.
"I feel like I'm exploding!"
"You're dressed? I have to pull back the sheets."
"Yes, I am."
"Ok... Ewww!"
"What?!"
"Oh my!" Janie gasped.
"There's... you need Dad. Janie, go get dad. This isn't bruising; it's internal bleeding."
"Right!" Janie took off, "DAAAADDDDDD!"
"Hmm? Wha?! Janie! What's the matter?!"
"Come quick! It's Lauren! Something's not right"
"Get up, sweetie!" Father woke Mother up.
"Please!"
"Trent, I feel like crap."
"Hold on," Trent encouraged.
"What is it?!" Father bounded in.
"Look!" Trent motioned.
"Spleen or some form of internal bleeding!" Father looked at Janie with his eyes red with rage, "Janie, this is your fault! Get the hell out of here, you bi+*#!"
"But I..."
"OUUUTTTTT!!!"
"Yes sir!" Janie backed away with her eyes full of tears. Joyce tried to comfort her.
"Dad, it's not her fault!"
"The hell it isn't! She's always been jealous of you."
"I took a throw to the gut earlier!"
"That just finally broke you open. You were waiting to burst. If anything happens to you, I'll break her in half and throw her out of this for good. Get dressed, quickly, Trent! We're going to the hospital."
"Right!"
"Crap!" Lauren muttered sadly, "Janie...," and fought tears.
"What is it?" Janie asked.
"Be glad. Your sister is going to the hospital. You probably wish she'd die, right?! You did this to her!"
"Dad, stop!"
"I can't stop! Your jealousy of your big sister made you do this to her!"
"I'm not jealous of her!"
"Sometimes I don't know why we had you!"
"Dad, the only ones who are jealous of Lauren are you and Mom!"
"WHAT?!"
"Lauren knows I'm sorry for what happened and that I love her. I wish you did."
"I!"
"Maybe you could stop treating me as the inferior unwanted child for the first time in my life."
"I..." Father had no retort to that, "Get dressed."
"Ok...," Janie said worried as she quickly threw on some trainers and a tank-top.
"Let's help Lauren out to the car!" Father motioned to her.

Janie nodded in agreement. He realized she meant it when she said she cared. But Janie was scared. She was afraid Lauren would need an operation. Or worse...

Bridget sat still as Kristina tightened the knots. Her arms were by her sides and tied where the back of the chair meets the seat. Kristina also pinned her shoulders and chest down, but no breast harness. Bridget's arms were nicely, but not effectively, tied together. Kristina's technique was good as she followed Mike's instructions, but her tightness control wasn't there.

Mike had, of course, cleave gagged Bridget with a purple bandana. But she didn't mind. Now that she was here, she was happy to be sister's test DiD. Suddenly, she didn't feel dirty anymore.

Bridget was beautiful in her bright blue skirt and black blouse and matching bright blue headband. The outfit accentuated her figure in a not too revealing way, and the colors complemented her complexion and hair color.

When Kristina was done, Mike explained to her everything she did wrong and kindly admonished her... by redoing Bridget's bonds. Drat! Things weren't helped when Mike blindfolded her with a black bandana either. Double drat!

It felt good to make her sister happy. Suddenly, she understood. All Kristina understood having never played TUGs was that her siblings had fun, and she wanted to have fun with them. It was more than a game. It was about something more amazing...

It was about her love for her big siblings whom she adored to the moon and back.

"Your daughter needs surgery."
"Blast it! What happened?"
"Well, that mugging left her pretty damaged, I'm afraid. And the softball was just too much. She'll probably lose her spleen and be in bed a while."
"All right... just help her!"
"I know, Dr. Patterson. As a friend, I know..."

Janie fought back tears as guilt consumed her. Trent gave her a big hug while Lauren just stared blankly, fighting her own emotions as the nurse prepped her. Lauren reached out and touched Janie.

"I love you," she said tenderly.
"*sobbing*," Janie grabbed her sister's hand firmly.
"Janie... Lauren...," her father tried to help.

In a few minutes, Lauren was on her way to the OR. Janie wanted to run after the gurney, but she knew that wasn't allowed. She was trapped with her thoughts of self-condemnation. This was all her fault... she told herself.

"Dad... I am sick and tired. Yes, what happened to Lauren is my fault, but..."
"But what?"
"She and I got in a fight because I was mad at her for bossing me around. And you know why she does it?"
"No, I guess I... don't pay enough... attention."
"You sure don't. Because and Trent and Lauren have to play the roles that you and Mom have been absent on."
"Absent on what?"
"You've never paid attention to me ever. It's always Lauren and Trent, Lauren and Trent. I've always been the unplanned child that ruined your perfect 'doctor family' with one son and one daughter."
"Janie that's ridiculous; your mother and I love you."
"YOU FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY LAST YEAR!" Janie was crying.
"Janie, I... we..."
"I got skipped ahead 2 grades in school and even did enough in high school that I will graduate college a year early and did well enough to get both a max academic and athletic scholarship. You've never even said, 'Good job, Janie.'"
"Janie...," come here, "I'm sorry I wasn't a good father to you."
"Dad!" Janie hugged her father... it was awkward being an inch taller than her dad.

It was hours before they saw Lauren again, but hours later was better than never. S he was tired and minus a spleen, but she was alive. She gave a smile and a thumbs up.

"Here I am."
"And we're glad you are. Oh, Lauren, I would have died if something had happened to you!"
"No, Janie, I would have," Lauren kidded.
"You clown, you!"
"Janie, we need to be going," Trent cautioned.
"Publix can wait a minute for me to hug her goodbye!"
"All right!"
"I love you, Lauren, more than I can ever express!"
"You know I do, and don't dwell on this. It was an accident."
"Keep safe! I'll be here as soon as I can!"
"I will be looking forward to it!"

Work was a drag, but both siblings were in such a hurry to return to their sister they didn't change out of their Publix khakis and polos; instead, they went straight to the hospital.

"I knew I was loved, but wow!" Lauren said.
"You'll never know just how much!"
"And I hear you and Dad..."
"He knows how I feel, Lauren."

Oh, she'd find out soon enough.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 117: Memories XLVII - Bedridden

Lauren enjoyed getting the attention. She hated the reason behind it. Now, she had no spleen, the result of a rupture. She had to stay in bed and/or take it easy for two weeks. The result was Janie and Lauren switched rooms so that Lauren wouldn't have to do stairs.

One day shortly after the surgery, Janie managed to find herself finally alone with her sister. She came to Lauren teary-eyed and sat down next to Lauren but on the floor.

"What is wrong?" Lauren asked in a concerned tone.
"This is all my fault," Janie moaned.
"Sis, it's all right though. Look, we had a fight. Siblings sometimes fight!"
"This was beyond that though. Lauren, I almost cost you your life."
"But you didn't!"
"I've been tying myself up a lot at night..."
"That again?"
"Yeah, Joyce had to help me out of it, but now I keep the keys nearby."
"You need to stop this. TUGs are a game, and you'll stop having fun if you make it be torture."
"You'd be all right if it wasn't for me, so why shouldn't I suffer a lot toom. I don't think I've suffered enough, in fact. In fact, I've felt like dying a lot, lately."
"Don't say that! Janie, the last thing I'd want is to be without you!!! Please, NO!!!"
"Lauren, it is a struggle right now, and I need help."
"I won't let you hurt yourself."
"Right..."

============================================================================================

It didn't feel so good to receive punishment one had previously meted out, yet that was where Nichole Blakely found herself.

She was the one with her doubly-crossed legs and doubly-crossed arms tightly tied with ropes at the ankles, thighs, wrists, and elbows. With her arms in front, she was pinned with ropes from her wrists to thighs and elbows to waist. She laid on her bed in the Kristensen house.

Nichole lay there in her black shorts with a red shirt and a white bandana headband. A black bandana held the sock in her mouth, and strips of red duct tape held the bandana in. And the blue bandana blindfolding her was just a nice touch.

Yes, Jenny had done it. She had done it, and she was proud. It was evinced by her Cool Girls' Club trademark of camouflage kerchief bandana and neckscarf complimenting her jean shorts and brown t-shirt. She was lying down in her bed after having cleaned her room and the bathroom.

But she, too, was tied and gagged in a manner she had dished out, as she was stiff as a board, with her arms tied to her sides, wrist to thighs, arms to belt loops, and upper arms pinned nicely with tape above and below her breasts. Further ropes bound her thighs, knees, and ankles. A knotted red bandana held the sock in her mouth in, and red tape also covered her lips. Her blindfold was brown.

And the perpetrator of Jenny's situation was clearly Joy as she, too, was in her Cool Girls' trademark of purple bandanas complimenting her purple trainers and purple t-shirt. Joy was still masked, however, and chuckling at her two captives. She loved them both dearly as only a friend could, and she wished she had more friends to victimize.

She had the world at her disposal, but she decided to roll Jenny onto her stomach.

"Mmmph!"
"Don't worry. I'm just hogtying you."
"Mmmph!" Jenny protested as a rope went around her ankles.
"It's cool!" Joy fastened it around Jenny's arm clamps near breast level.
"Mmmph!" Jenny moaned. She was now stiff and forced to dig her face into a comforter.

"Now, for you," Joy said as she rolled Nichole over, seeking a spot to bind.
"Mmmph!" Nichole growled.
"This'll do!" Joy tied a rope from Nichole's ankles to her breast bonds.
"Mmmph!" Nichole moaned.
"How about a tickle?"
"Unh uh!" Nichole groaned.

=============================================================================================

"Janie, we need to end this. I'm here; I'm well. There's no reason to be angry with yourself. Now stop as my gut is hurting from the stress!"
"I'm sorry, Lauren. I know you're right."
"Kiddo, you're learning a lot of lessons the hard way. It worries me because I am worried some day your tendency to fight will get you in real trouble..."
"You mean prison?"
"I do worry about that. You need to work on being more relaxed with things."
"I'm jumpy. I don't trust people... and then I explode."
"You need to diffuse the bomb, Janie. I can't help forever. You have to fix yourself."
"How?"
"We need to work on it...NOW."
"Well..."
"You can do it, sis!"
"All right! Let's do it!" and they bumped fists.

=============================================================================================

Nichole struggled and grunted as she lay there mired in helplessness because of how she was bound and gagged. It wasn't enough to be like this... Noooooooo... Joy had to film them like this, complete with tickle torture.

Tickle torture sucked to be on the receiving end, but it was a pleasure to dish it out. Joy was the worst of all, too, as she wasn't afraid to explore areas others dare not explore. She knew to target the thin skinned areas, like shins and back areas that were vulnerable. It was more fun to stand over a victim like an evil villain.

"Do you always eat your socks for a snack? Is that tape tasty? Is rope your favorite article of clothing?" and other teases came from Joy's mouth.

But it was all better for the victims because they knew their captor would never let them get harmed.

==========================================================================================

Lauren hated being stuck. If she had to be stuck, couldn't she be tied up and not recovering from losing her spleen? Oh, yeah, and the doc took her appendix "while he was at it." What a jerk!

"Wow, Lauren... you hair is... beautiful!" Janie observed.
"Thanks," Lauren blushed. Her hair was always mussed up in a bun normally.
"Any time," Janie always had her hair done up somehow too.

Janie sat next to her sister as Lauren had found the strength to move to the couch. Together, they watched one of their favorite Disney movies with no one to disturb them.

And what better way than with someone you love?

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 118: Memories XLVIII - Recuperation

Lauren involuntarily let out a loud moan. She had tried to go to the bathroom unaided during the night. It was a bad choice. She couldn't get herself off the toilet now. She didn't have her phone with her, so she was stuck.

She didn't want to wake anybody up, so she had to wait for her strength to come back. It was 1:15 when she had come in here. But she waited. And waited. Try again, but can't do it. And more waiting. And crying. When she finally got back in her bed, it was almost an hour later.

Lauren laid on her back and found herself crying from the pain and frustration. She wanted this to be over. Yet it was only a couple of days since the surgery. And she would get a doctor who isn't afraid to go checking other things "just in case."

Around 4:30, the pain and frustration finally put her to a fitful, tearful sleep. And the conversation with Nichole made it all worse.

===========================================================================================

Nichole knew the worst had happened. She had, somehow, incurred permanent nerve damage when she had cut herself in St. Louis. Her left arm always tingled or was numb down that side to her thumb, index, and middle fingers now, and the scar was a thick line, almost keyloid. It looked like a shark bite.

Her arms and legs were full of such things. She had some from her broken leg, and she had others from the many times she had slashed herself. Her arms were, to say the least, gnarly. The emotional healing came slowly... so slowly that she despaired.

Jenny was enjoying her night, as best as she could, sleeping like a baby. She was in pink pajama shorts with a matching shirt. She was also bound thoroughly, with ropes tying her big toes, arches, ankles, knees, thighs, wrists, and elbows. A breast harness and waist rope pinned her arms. And a knotted brown bandana gagged her with red tape strips over that whilst a purple one blindfolded her.

It was a comfy-cozy way to spend the night. The whole thing was Jenny's idea, and Nichole was quick go agree and put the plan into action. The extra bonds on Jenny's feet made for perfect tickle torture with a hair brush. Jenny was initially a bit loud, hence the tape being added. Behind a shut door, they could brush it off as watching a sit-com, but Nichole immediately prevented further laughter.

Afterward, they watched some TV before Nichole blindfolded Jenny for going to sleep.

In a rarity, Nichole's hair was loose, allowing the long black waves to be seen if a light were on. She was in bed, wearing her pajamas. It was a beautiful night... so much so that the window was open. She saw Lauren was on Facebook, so they started messaging and sharing stories.

They both were totally frustrated with life for various reasons. But they both were also glad to have awesome people around to help. Recuperation was slow, but it had to be to heal properly. They also discussed their hopes for the upcoming semester.

There was also another problem they discussed. Around 12:30 that night, Nichole had received a Facebook message from a fake account named "Slim Shady" that read "You'll pay, b****! You're gonna pay fir the s*** you've done. Blakely, I'm gonna kill you!"

Terrified, Nichole had said nothing to Jenny. Jenny was stuck anyway. Nichole didn't know what to do. She had no idea who would want to kill her, but death threats were no joking matter. Why would someone threaten to kill her?!

Nichole, too, fell into a fitful sleep...

Nichole flipped over and tied the knot at the nape of her neck before straightening up, letting her hair fall back into place, and centering her pale blue bandana headband about half of an inch above her hairline, a match with her navy blue t-shirt and pale blue trainers. She went over and undid the knots binding Jenny's arms.

Jenny let out a big grin as she removed her gag and blindfold. It was fun to sleep like that. She looked at Nichole, who returned a grimace. The grimace wiped the smile off Jenny's face.

"What's wrong?"
"I... can't... say... Jenny, someone wants to... kill me."
"What?!"
"Jenny, I got a death threat... last night," she handed Jenny her phone.
"Why?! No one could possibly... Nichole... your family!" she read the message.
"They're all... you know... maybe!" Nichole's eyes grew, "Jenny, now I'm really scared!"
"Calm down, Nichole!"
"They know where we are! They're coming for me! Jenny, WHYYYY?!" Nichole let out a scream in sobbing hysteria.
"Nichole, bring yourself together!"
"What is wrong?!" Mr. Kristensen came rushing in.
"No... they can't do this!" Nichole wailed.
"Nichole, what is the matter?!"
"Dad... look...," Jenny showed him the message.
"Bull----! Nichole, who sent this to you?"
"I don't know! Probably someone in my family."
"Well, I'm ordering you to go to the police station. They will trace this. Jenny, you and mother will have to go with her."
"Of course, Dad."
"I don't feel safe leaving her to go alone, and I've been through the loss of one child."
"Ok...," Jenny nodded whilst she rubbed Nichole's back.
"Nichole? Are you OK?" Mrs. Kristensen asked.
"This girl got a death threat."
"Lars, she got that from whom?!"
"Emily, I don't understand either, but the police will handle this."
"Lars..."
"Don't worry, Emily. It'll be fine. Just protect her. I don't want anything to happen to her... She's like family."
"Oh, Jen...," Nichole felt fearful yet warm to hear that from her sort-of-adoptive father. She hugged Jenny tightly... more tightly than ever.

Jenny got dressed in her pink shorts, lime green tank top, and matching lime green headband. That was enough time for her dad to call the police.

"Yes, they want Nichole to come in."
"I... I..."
"Jenny, bring her."
"Yes, Father. Come on, sis."
"Right...," Nichole toughened up again and grabbed her phone while Jenny got her car keys and phone.
"Ready."
"Yes," Nichole sniffed back her tears.

===========================================================================================

Lauren told Janie all about the night before the next day as she sat up in bed for breakfast. Joyce and Trent listened intently to what was happening.

"I'm going to contact her. I won't converse unless she wants to. I just wanna remind her that Someone is watching out for her," Joyce said confidently.
"Lauren, that must have been maddening last night," Trent mused.
"It was horrific. I was too embarrassed to ask for help."
"But you made it still."
"I feel so weak... I'm not used to weak. I've always been absurdly strong."
"Well, it's a lesson in humility. I'll be here all day to help."
"Thanks, bro."
"Anything for you."
"That gives me strength!"
"God gives strength too!"
"You've been a bright sunshine on my day!"

Joyce dialed her friend's phone number.

"Nichole, are you all right?"
"No!"
"Lauren told me. What gives?"
"Jenny thinks it's my family."
"Sounds like it is."
"WHY?!"
"Don't know. Bitter?"
"It's been over a year."
"So?"
"Shouldn't they be over it?"
"The truly disturbed people never get over it."
"Augh! I want to cry myself to sleep."
"Hold your head high."
"I'll try."

============================================================================================

Later, at the dinner table, there was a sobering but encouraging conversation.

"Nichole," Lars Kristensen spoke, "You legally disowned your parents, right?"
"Difficult as it was," Nichole took a deep breath, "yes I did. So, if I die, they get nothing of what little I have."
"Emily and I have been discussing this for a few weeks, and, while we know it might not be a thing, we wanted to explore our options for legally declaring you to be our daughter. It would make things easier for insurance reasons and such and would give some options in the event something happens to any one of us. But, most of all, because you have always been like Jenny's sister, so much so that you've been like a daughter."
"Dad, do you mean that?!" Jenny asked in shock.
"Yes, we do. Today was the thing that made up our minds. You two mean too to each other and to us."
"How," Nichole put her elbow on the table and ran her hand through her bandana and hair, "did I get to have such wonderful people in my life. It'd be one of the happiest moments in my life to legally be yours!"

After 4 hours at a police station and a day filled with stress but ending on a happy note, Nichole was glad to put on her purple pajamas. She left her bandana on because she knew she and Jenny would both use it later. Jenny shut the door, as she had done daily for over a decade now, and Nichole took it as her cue to tied a knotted navy bandana in her mouth and then cover it with red tape strips.

Jenny proceeded to bind Nichole the same thorough way she had been tied the night before, but with a twist. She sat Nichole up at the head of the bed and fastened her shoulders to the headboard to prevent rolling. Then came the hairbrush torture... All she could was flop her legs a little while Jenny filmed the torment.

Following that was a sitcom, and then bedtime. Jenny pulled down Nichole's headband and tightened the knots to submerge her friend in darkness.

Jenny lay there in the dark and silence. What a horrible day it had been. What would happen now? Were the wannabe murderers watching? Her parents were having a security system installed tomorrow, and maybe soon Nichole would be her sister for real!

All Jenny knew was certain was that she would be there for the friend she loved as if she were blood.

And knew that Nichole loved her the same.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 119: Memories IL - Devastation

Bridget was feeling unusual. Something inside her said all wasn't well. She knew something was wrong. But, likewise, she knew the problem was her.

As of late, she had been fighting with her step-mother... too much... more than most people would. Her mother had been gone over a year now, and that though burned in Bridget's mind... the memory of her dead mother on the kitchen floor.

It tore her apart. She cried most every day that week and even went to the cemetery where her mother was buried. Kristina and Mike mourned with her through this time as they, too, missed their mother more than could be expressed.

And her step-mother was then understanding, telling them that they should "forget that sinful drunkard." Ever since then, Bridget had felt a distance between her and Paula. And it was affecting everyone now.

"Bridget, get over here."
"Yeah," Bridget groaned.
"What is going on with your brother?"
"Oh, the usual crud we've gone through for 20 years."
"I'd think you'd be past such pettiness if I'd been here more than a year."
"Oh, really? You really think so? Who the hell suddenly made you my mother?"
"But I am!"
"Paula, the heck you are! You are my father's wife, but you are not and never will be my mother."
"Who do you think you are, missy?!"
"I'm Bridget Sjaastad, the daughter of a widower!"
"Listen, I'm his wife, so you'll treat as if I've always been and like that drunk had never existed."
"B****, no! My mommy isn't ever coming home again! She isn't going to hold me when I'm scared again! She isn't going to sing hymns and songs to me ever again! I'll never say prayers, or do devotions, or play games, or cook in the kitchen, or crochet, or learn about womanhood, or make up poems with her ever again! My mommy died! I have no mommy to do any of those things with me. And for you to just say that I should be glad she is dead is sick. Damn it, I think I hate you! If I had known you'd be like this, I'd never have allowed this to happen. You're not a Sjaastad and won't be no matter how hard you try!"
"How dare you insult me like that!"
"Come at me! Make my day!"

Bridget turned and stormed out of the room, pausing only when the knife whizzed by her.

"If that had hit me or my sister, you'd be in a hell of a lot of trouble. Come on, Kristina."
"YOU! Wait til your father comes home!" Paula boiled in a rage.
"What are you doing?"
"We're going to visit Aunt Carrie! And you'll be able to play with Mary and Jessie!"
"Oh, boy! What should I wear?"
"Bring it all, Kristina. You know that Mom said I was to take care of you should anything happen to her. Well, I'm going to do just that," Bridget started crying, "I'm sorry I ever brought you here."
"Bridgie, don't cry!"

Downstairs, a huge argument was ongoing between Mike and Paula. They had to escape now. If worse came to worse, Kristina would be stuck here because Dad was still alive, regardless of what Mom had told everyone she knew. There were two truths.

But Bridget was done.

==================================================================

"Lauren, I need to borrow your Jeep."
"Why, Joyce?"
"My dad is in the hospital."
"Oh, no! OK... but be careful. Janie, you go with her."
"Right! Lucky for you I'm done for the day, and I have tomorrow off."
"Let's go."

It was a tense car ride to Ocala. Joyce filled in Janie: Joyce's dad, who was in his 70s, had suffered an infarc, a heart attack. He wasn't well, but doctors said his outlook was good. Joyce knew her Mom would be stressed out and need her there.

On arriving and finding her mother, Joyce hugged her tightly. They cried together a little and sat down.

"My, my baby girl is a woman now!"
"Oh, Mom!"
"And this must be Janie?"
"This is! Janie, this is my mother!"
"Pleased to meet you!"
"Joyce has gone on so much about how you're her best and favorite friend."
"Mom," Joyce blushed.
"You're a young thing!"
"I turn 18 shortly before class begins!"
"You ARE young!"
"I keep busy!"
"Thanks for being Joyce's friend. Joyce never had any friends when she was little. The other kids picked on her and called her 'Joyce Nerdi.'"
"Mom," Joyce shuffled her feet in embarrassment.
"You know I say it because I love you!"
"She has been great to me too, Mrs. Verdi!"
"I am certain of it."
"Mrs. Verdi?" an orderly asked.
"Yes?"
"You can see your husband. Your older granddaughter can come too."
"Mister, this is my 20 year-old daughter, and her 18 year-old friend! They could both come if I wish, but I think..."
"I'll wait."
"Sorry, Mrs. Verdi."
"You should be. Let's go, kiddo!"
"Right!"

Janie sat down and waited. And waited. She could tell Joyce and her parents had a special bond. The longer the better, as it meant they were having a good time together.

==========================================================================

"Why Bridget?! What is this?!"
"Remember what my mother said about taking care of and protecting Kristina?"
"Of course!"
"This is the result. That Paula is a toxic wench! I decided to leave."
"Oh, this is so unexpected though!"
"It's only for the afternoon. I wanted Kristina to see the cousins while we talked."
"Well, I'll put on a pot of tea!"
"Perfect! Your tea is heavenly."

While Kristina did whatever 12 year-old girls did, Bridget told Aunt Carrie the entire story. It was a harrowing tale, but Aunt Carrie was an understanding person.

"You need to keep the girl from her."
"When I left, Paula flung a knife at me... while Kristina watched the whole thing."
"No! The poor thing must be scared stiff now!"
"Terrified. She cried during the ride over."
"Your mother did more than once ask you to defend the young girl."
"Mike was in an ugly argument with Paula when I left."
"Bridget, Kristina can stay here a while if it makes things easier for you."
"I need to wait and see what Dad and Mike say."
"Until then, we'll resist everything. We invited you up here, right?"
"Right! I already told Kristina she has to go back if Dad says to."
"So be it! God'll watch her!"

"My phone... It's Mike... Hey! Yeah... she said what? Police if we don't return today... now it's Dad. Hold on. Dad? Yes. She threw a knife at me and said I should be glad Mom is dead! In front of Kristina! We're at Aunt Carrie's. Stay the night? If you say so."

"Well?"
"Dad said to stay the night. He'll calm Paula down, and we can return tomorrow."
"That's good."
"Paula's threatening to have me arrested for kidnapping, per Mike."
"She's a demented thing!"
"I refuse to move back in there ever again."
"You go, girl!"
"What now?"
"God will provide."
"The uncertainty is scary."
"It's an adventure."

Aunt Carrie was a fascinating woman. She was educated and had the world in her fingers before shocking everyone by deciding to have children and leave working for motherhood. A lot of Bridget came from Aunt Carrie. The loving encouragement of Aunt Carrie lifted Bridget's downtrodden yet rebellious spirit.

======================================================================

Joyce came out to Janie alone with a tired look on her face.

"Joyce, I'm sure this is stressful. That's the same face you were making on the way up."
"Janie," Joyce turned to see her friend. "H-h-he... My daddy's gone," she said quietly and slowly sat down hanging her head in stunned silence.
"Joyce, no! Don't! Please don't say that! Joyce, oh, I'm so sorry! Oh, you poor dear!" Janie hugged Joyce tightly.
"This can't be happening."
"Oh, Joyce!"

Joyce's mother came out in hysterics. Janie found herself in a horrible situation. She immediately excused herself.

"Lauren... emergency. I won't be returning tonight."
"Why? What happened?!"
"Sis... Joyce's dad... didn't survive."
"Oh, no! *long pause* Tell Joyce we love her and are sorry. Stay with her! I will tell Mom and Dad, and they will tell you what to do. They'll probably want you to come back," Lauren's voice started breaking,
"I will."

Janie knew that Joyce needed her more than at any other time in her life. She needed as much love as possible.

Later on, Janie knew she had to go home.

"Janie, please don't leave me," Joyce said, shaking violently.
"Joyce, you need to be with your Mom and family... alone. I'm not family."
"I don't care! I'm scared, Janie!"
"I must go home. I'll come back tomorrow if I can."
"Tell Mr. Torres..."
'I will."

Janie never felt so shaken before. She had been through some awful things. Jenny and herseld, both with Stan. Fighting her sister. And more. But she had never been so close to death before. No family of hers had died in her lifetime. She couldn't... understand. She knew only only one thing...

that Joyce was being torn to pieces by her love for her dad.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 120: Memories L - Broken Spirits

The days after the passing of Mr. Verdi were agonizing. Janie and Trent went to the funeral to support Joyce. Then Joyce had to help her mother, who was moving in with her sister in Daytona Beach. By the first week of August, Joyce was finally back in Orlando for the rest of summer. So much time had been spent driving and such, and Janie went whenever she could as moral support.

Of course, by this time, Lauren was back in action. She was slowed by the pain, but she could work again.

"Lauren, have you noticed what I have about Joyce?"
"No, what?"
"I've been with her almost every moment, and I have gotten inundated with stories. Stuff that has happened, and I wasn't there for the last weeks. Her and her dad. Her dad's own stories. What happened the day he died."
"So? She's trusting you as her friend."
"Lauren, she hasn't cried though. She's been getting snippy. Watch this," Janied called, "Joyce!"
"What now?!" Joyce snapped.
"Can you come here?"
"If it's so important."
"See?"
"Wow..."
"Yeah."
"She's in emotional devastation."
"Indeed, she is."
"Yes, Janie?"
"You're in need of something."
"What?"
"Joyce, you're missing something. You're emotionally pent up."
"I am not! It's just my blood sugar. Diabetes is a pain."
"It's more than that."
"You're right. It's not right not being unable to say 'Dad' to anyone anymore."

Nichole walked toward Joy's house. Jenny was at work, but Nichole and Joy had no work this summer. Off she went, in her beige shorts, navy blue shirt, and navy blue bandana headband with a matching one on her left wrist.

Then, she heard a rustle in the bushes.

"Ahhhh!" she screamed at the top of her lungs and ran like the devil were chasing her all the way to Joy's house.
"Nichole, what is wrong?!" Mrs. Fredericks asked as Nichole came running in, locking the door behind her.
"Huh?!" Nichole was panting and her eyes were wide.
"You ran in without knocking and locked the door."
"Mrs. Fredericks, I am sure Joy told you."
"About what?"
"I got a death threat."
"That's different, isn't it?"
"I'm scared to death."
"I can see that. Let me get you some tea. Joy will be back in a bit. She's running an errand."
"She said she was here."
"Check your phone again."
"A ha!"
"Let's chat, dear. I want you to clear your chest. Before Joy was born, I was a counselor, though not a doctor."
"Well, it started over a week ago..."

==========================================================================================

Bridget shuffled her feet a little before turning to say something to her friend. The friend couldn't respond, though.

The girl was seated cross-legged with beige short shorts a purple sports bra, and lime green sneakers with a black ponytail and a thin lime green headband to hold her reddish brown hair behind her. Her ankles were bound to hold her that crossed-up way. Her wrists were box tied behind her back, and a breast harness clamped her arms down with ropes running from breasts to ankles and wrists to ankles. A handkerchief was jammed in her mouth with another one cleave gagging her. Microfoam tape held that all in, and a black bandana blindfolded her.

The girl was Johanna Märkstrom, Lauren's roommate. This was the only place for Bridget to go, as home and Aunt Carrie's weren't options. One set of grandparents had no room, and the others had her great-grandfather living with them. Stuck, Bridget decided to return to college early.

Bridget was happier now. She was handling this situation much better than she usually handled stress. She had just packed up and moved on. And Aunt Carrie was tickled pink by it.

Johanna struggled against the blue ropes. This was a big mistake, letting Bridget come here. Bridget was a strong girl even though her muscles didn't look it. It was embarrassing to be so tightly tied up whilst her roommate played video games. But Bridget needed a place to stay.

Of course, Lauren was the one who had said, "We need to be workout buds. Start this summer." And today she had finally gone, making her a tired and ready-to-be-kidnapped girl. Blast it all! This was going to be a fun time.

"Joyce, what is it?"
"Janie, he's gone. He's really gone. This is the sucky part of old parents. You lose them 20-30 years before most people would."
"But?"
"I have so many fun memories. It wasn't for me, being constantly tormented between being a real glasses geek, having diabetes, having old parents, and having a divorced father. He made up for it, though. He hated the stigma of divorce and didn't remarry until she suddenly died. He was always happy for me. I will be, God willing, the first in my family to finish college. He was so proud to send me off to school and flew with me to help me move into my dorm. Mom is always so loving it's unbelievable, but Dad let everyone else know as well how much he loved me. Mom talking to you about me was odd because she normally let him say it all."
"You were his princess."
"The joy of his old age. Yes, there are grandchildren, but I was his daughter. A daughter is more than a grandchild, because I was his little girl. He had the most tender hugs, the most kindly, soft-spoken voice."
"He was the dad every kid wants."
"He really was. He advised and watched every step. Even if something wasn't good, he'd advise and then watch. He got me into girl scouts as a way to meet others. I was... spoiled, I guess."
"Not spoiled. Loved. He really loved you to the moon and back, Joyce."
"Janie!"
"What?"
"He and Mom said that to me so much. She always read me the book. I really was Little Nutbrown Hare," Joyce put her fingers through her hair. "And he'd then read me accounts straight out of Scriptures and act them out. I loved those."
"That sounds special."
"But, Janie, I'm never going to hear him say that phrase ever again," Joyce's voice was breaking, but she wasn't crying.

Janie knew she was getting somewhere. She hated to cause such pain, but she knew Joyce wouldn't be right until she had cried.

"What phrase."
"I love you to the moon and back."
"Joyce, I heard so many stories the last two weeks. It really was a special bond. I'm glad you got so many amazing memories."
"All I want to know is there to find solace in."
"Joyce, what your dad was... was a good man... who is now in eternal bliss with his Savior."
"Oh, Janie, I'll never see him again!"

Janie hugged the now crying Joyce tightly. Janie was crying too. And so was Lauren. Joyce was sobbing uncontrollably, but Janie felt she had done the right thing, helping Joyce release the emotions of a broken heart.

=========================================================================================

"And that's what happened."
"I see... what do YOU think happened?"
"I think it was my oldest brother, Kevin."
"Why?"
"He's always acted as voice between them and me, and he's the one who more than once told me to kill myself."
"I see. But is there any reason to be afraid?"
"Of being randomly murdered?! Heck, yeah!"
"But to the point of screaming bloody murder and running because a bird or squirrel made a sound?"
"I don't know..."
"Don't be afraid. They want you scared. Be strong. Strength frightens their kind."
"OK!"
"Oh, sorry, Nichole," Joy entered, "I was having to pick up some stuff at the drug store."
"No problem. Your mom is awesome."
"Ha. That, she is."
"Let's go," Nichole motioned, "Thanks, Mrs. Fredericks."
"Any time, dear."
"What was that about?" Joy asked as they went into her room.
"Just venting. I'm living scared ever since that message."
"I thought is was traced to your family's house."
"It was, Joy... it was. But which one?!"
"Come on. Loosen up. Sit down. Pick out a bandana and gag yourself."
"Ha ha,... OK, Joy!" Nichole sat down and grabbed a large sock and white bandana.
"That's it. Relax."
"Mmph!" Nichole grunted against the sock as she jammed it in her own mouth.
"I'll help!" Joy knotted the bandana tightly behind Nichole's head.
"Mmph!"
"Yes, I got tape here!" Joy started tightly wrapping it around Nichole's head.
"M...m...," after the 6th-8th time.
"Better! Handcuffs or rope?"
"M...m..."
"Handcuffs it is!" Joy quickly clicked them on.
"M...m...," Nichole made a stomp.
"You're stuck!" Joy added elbow ropes and then a breast harness.

It was just an ordinary desk chair, so the back wasn't very high. Joy fastened Nichole's legs directly to the legs of the chair at her ankles and thighs. There was no touching knees any more for her! Joy added a waist rope to further pin Nichole before adding a tight tan bandana blindfold.

Joy put on her Cool Girl's Club purple bandana mask and kerchief for some selfies and video, as well as sliding up Nichole's blindfold for a few selfies and annoyed faces. The purple matched Joy's purple skirt and pink blouse. Now, Nichole was truly tied up in Joy's bedroom... the bedroom where it all began 6 years ago... but Joy didn't have handcuffs then.

"Enjoy your hour of relaxation!"

Nichole felt a lot safer now!

Bridget and Johanna weren't afraid of each other at all. In fact, they'd been getting pretty rough with it, sometimes just tackling each other at odd times. One or the other had been tied in just her undies, in reverse prayer, and to the kitchen table in just the few days they'd been together.

It was a fun time, really. They knew each other well enough to be trusting. They weren't afraid to be innovative either, although Johanna had been tied like this many times by Lauren.

"Mmph!"
"You've been there two hours! Give up?"
"Mm hm!" Johanna nodded.
"All right!"

"Witch!" Johanna said as soon as the gag came off.
"You do want freedom, right?"
"Yeah, but I'll insult you as I like!"
"Fine."

Eventually a cuss word showed up.

"What did you call me?!"
"A p***y!"
"I oughta tie you upside down!"
"What?!" Johanna's eyes grew wide.
"My dad would slap me if he heard me say that."
"I'm not your daddy!"
"Regardless, have some decency!"
"Teetotaler..."
"What does that? Never mind. Help yourself out."
"Hey, Bridget! I'm still tied up! Bridget? Bridget!"
"Save yourself!" Bridget turned her back on Johanna.
"Bridget, I didn't want to hurt your feelings. I need to pee!"
"Fine...," Bridget undid a couple knots and then went outside to go visit a local friend after untying Johanna.

Bridget was a bit steamed. She had come here to avoid antagonistic behavior, and what did she get? Antagonistic behavior! Ugh! She kicked a fence so hard it fell over.

"It's just her trying to play along," she sighed. "It wasn't personal... She was trying to play the angry captive."

That thought helped a lot, and the smile returned to her face.

Janie led the hysterical Joyce to her bed. It wasn't much, but Joyce needed now to be alone. It was awful to lose a parent, as Janie had now seen twice in her lifetime. That was it... Bridget. Janie placed the call.

"Hello? Who is this?"
"Janie!"
"Oh... hi! What's up?"
"Listen..."
"Um... is someone crying?! What's wrong?!"
"Don't you check Facebook?"
"I mostly use messenger. Otherwise, I only log in on my computer every few weeks."
"Oh... it's Joyce. Bridget, *sigh* Joyce's father... died last week."
"Poor Joyce! Oh, how I feel her pain."
"That's why I called."
"She's crying now?"
"She hadn't cried once, and now she's letting it all out."
"I understand. I went through the pain of the anniversary of Mom's death in the past month."
"I just want you to be ready... Joyce will be calling you later."
"OK... tell her I love her."
"Right."
"Bye."

Janie sat down next to a now sitting Joyce. She just hugged her friend with one arm. What a mixed feeling, having to show someone love because they lost someone they love. And one doesn't fix the other, really.

Joyce was just comforted to have any kind of love.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 121: Memories LI - Minnesota Vice

"Where were you?" Lauren asked Janie.
"Here, the whole time!"
"Janie..."
"Yeah, Amanda came over."
"You're lucky Mom doesn't know."
"But I have 4 clear hours. Besides, she's still here. It's only 10 AM!"
"Where?"
"Here!" Janie opened the closet.
"You!"
"She was easy prey!"

There was Amanda in her purple trainers, white shirt, purple headband, and black sneakers. Of course, she was ball tied quite thoroughly with ropes everywhere there was a body part to restrict and silenced with a sock and a purple bandana and a strip of microfoam tape. A white bandana blindfolded her.

"Mmm!" Amanda moaned.
"Be quiet!" Janie shut the door.
"Is that any way to treat your best friend?"
"Why not?! You'd do that to me... you've done worse!"
"You're my sister!"
"True... she'd do it to me!"
"That's different."
"Right," Janie shuffled her feet.
"What gives?"
"Gives where?"
"With you?"
"Nothing," Janie lied. Shuffling her feet meant either embarrassment or a lie.
"Is it Joey again?"
"All right... yeah, we were waiting for you to leave, and..."
"Janie, call it off. Please?"
"It wasn't sex. I swear!"
"It doesn't matter. It was temptation. Now about some nice bondage?"
"Sure," Janie put her hands behind her back.

It didn't take long for Janie to be bound wrist, elbow, thigh, knee, and ankle with a breast harness and waist rope. A sock and a knotted red bandana were under the microfoam tape strip, and a red bandana blindfolded her. It was a bit humorous as Janie wore her red special of red trainers, red socks, red sneakers, red tank top, red ponytail, and red headband. She, too, was balltied, but Lauren placed her on the bed instead.

"Mmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Janie hammed things up as Lauren recorded her plight.
"Enjoy! I'll be right here the entire time!"
"Mmmmm!" both girls replied.
"Have fun!"

Nichole was as jumpy as ever still. She was scared and certain she would be murdered. And with every dark mood of hers came the darker outfits... and the other things she did.

She knew it was wrong. She told herself it was wrong. Jenny told her it was wrong. Mom, Dad, and even Joy had told her it was wrong. Her psychiatrist at school said it was wrong. Yet she did it anyhow, as Jenny concluded.

Nichole wore her black shorts, black t-shirt, black kerchief bandana, and a black bandana wristband. The last was the giveaway, but even it couldn't hide the bandage wrapped around Nichole's wrist.

It was a contrast to Jenny's upbeat pink trainers and sneakers, red tank top, and brown bandana headband with matching ponytail. The smile on her face had been wiped off by Nichole's actions.

This time Jenny had cried. It made Nichole feel even more guilt over her actions. Now she saw for a fact that she wasn't the only one hurt when she did this to herself. But why? Why would this hurt Jenny? Nichole didn't quite except that it was because Jenny loved her this much. Even her adoptive mother seemed hurt by it.

When Nichole did this, Jenny felt all the pain Nichole did. She bore the wounds and scars in her heart though. It always made her sad, but today the sadness was too much for her, such that she found her face buried in her pillow as she wept bitterly. Why would her best friend, her "sister," do this to herself? Didn't Nichole realize how much she was loved by Jenny? Wasn't Jenny her adoptive sister?

Jenny now found herself in a quandary. What now? How would she stop Nichole from doing this without losing the trust that 15 years of friendship had created? She had a thought.

"Nichole, every time you do this, there has to be some kind of punishment. There has to be a greater incentive to not hurt yourself."
"Jenny, why does it bother you so much?"
"Because, Nichole, I love you THAT much. When you do this, I feel as much pain as you do, but it hurts here," Jenny tearfully put a hand on her chest.
"Love stretches even to such depths, doesn't it?"
"You know it does."
"Jenny, I've been a fool. Punishing myself does nothing."
"And I promise I won't treat you like a prisoner like Joy did."
"Hah, don't do that EVER!" Nichole laughed.
"Of course not."
"I'm sorry, Jenny."
"You're always forgiven."
"So what now?"
"Well, maybe a little rope won't hurt. Just a little," Jenny's mood changed.
"Maybe three or four pieces?"
"And a couple bandanas."
"I like this thought."
"Get some. I'll get the rope."
"Sure," and Nichole quickly found a sock and a pink bandana to gag herself with. She sat her bed and wrapped her head in several layers of tape while Jenny bound her ankles with rope.
"This'll work!" Jenny tied Nichole's thighs. "Come here!"
"Mmph!" Nichole moaned as Jenny brought her to the foot of her bed.
"Old style!" Jenny bound Nichole's wrists to the knobs on the headboard.
"Mmmph!" Nichole smiled.
"Right! Like our early high school days!" Jenny masked herself with a second brown bandana, "But those days still live on!"

Jenny did the Cool Girl's Club traditional selfies, photos, and videos before blindfolding Nichole with a purple bandana. Suddenly the sadness was gone. So much of their friendship was in TUGs. Without it, they wouldn't have Joy either. They had these things that meant nothing to anyone but themselves. TUGs, their headbands and outfits in general, their favorite movies, their favorite male traits, their favorite meals, and even their choice of cell phones had meaning.

It was a friendship whose cornerstone was love.

Joy found herself in despair for some reason. She had been extremely sad, to the point of screaming at her friends and parents for no reason whatsoever. Then she realized what was wrong.

She missed Zoe.

Without Zoe around, Joy had sneaked her old vices back into her life. Joy's parents trusted her, so when she visited old high school friends houses, they never suspected that she'd be spending time with her old friends... too much special time, and nothing else, though. And having a suitor at school didn't stop her.

Joy had always been able to come home anytime before 12-1AM. She had always been responsible, so no one knew she had liquor in a teetotaler's house. Or that she'd drink it after she knew her parents on the other side of the house were asleep.

Sex and alcohol were terrible vices for her.

Joy realized one night that sex wasn't that satisfying. She abruptly ended it in the middle and gone home. It was then she realized she had a problem. She had cried a little, but she went back a week later. Probably, she'd had 10-20 affairs over the course of the summer. It was pretty awful, especially since she knew she'd consented every time (we assume) as she never let herself get drunk even if she enjoyed alcohol too much. Then she thought knew she had definitely gotten drunk and probably had several affairs without realizing it.

Joy worried when her monthly didn't come... but it just came a couple days late. But, oh, how she cried every night in the meanwhile. And that was it for her and sex. But, how she loved the alcohol.

One night she put on her purple skirt, brown blouse, and a purple bandana headband and headed out. She knew she had a serious, out-of-control problem when she woke up around 10PM in her not-even-tipsy female friend's house with a headache and no memory. She had drunk so much so quickly she had gotten tipsy and smashed her head. They hadn't found it funny, and it ended the gathering while she was nursed.

After that, Joy went home and instead of sleeping it off did something else first. Without jammying, she cuffed her ankles and bound her thighs with rope. She gagged herself with a knotted white bandana, laid on her stomach, and then used another pair of handcuffs on her wrists. She slept that way to protect herself.

She had to hide the small scab by wearing exclusively kerchief bandanas everyday for the past week. Her mother made a comment about a phase and "doing it a lot because she hadn't done it in a while."

Then she realized today that she'd leaned on her sister for constant protection. Without Zoe around, she returned to her high school tendencies of sexual prowess. And the alcohol wasn't too good either. One day, instead of partying, she decided to call Zoe.

Joy stepped out in her blue jeans, pink blouse, and yellow kerchief bandana. She got out of view and called her sister.

"Hello."
"Zoe, we need to talk..."

And for hours they talked. After, Joy quietly entered and went to her bedroom. She again tied herself up. She roped her ankles, knees, and thighs before tightly gagging herself with a knotted blue bandana and wrapping her face tightly in tape. She got into bed and handcuffed her wrists behind her back and hogcuffed her wrists to her ankles.

As she lay there, Joy knew what had been her problem.

She missed the love from her sister after being spoiled by it her whole life. But college was starting soon, and all would be better again, she assumed.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 122: Memories LII - Party Time

"You're lucky you didn't make grandparents out of your parents!"
"I know, Jenny."
"I can't believe you, a holy roller, would do that!" Nichole added.

It look like another Cool Girl's Club meeting, with Jenny sporting a camouflage bandana headband, and Joy and Nichole wearing purple and pale blue kerchief bandanas, respectively. The other parts of their outfits were typical for them.

Jenny had jean shorts and a brown tank top, her hair also held in a brown ponytail. Joy wore purple trainers and a white blouse. Nichole had pale blue trainers, an unusual (for her) pink t-shirt, and a pink bandana on her injured wrist.

They were all stuck in handcuffs as Joy had cuffed her right wrist to Nichole's left, Nichole's right to Jenny's left, and Jenny's right to her own left. The reason? To force themselves to stick together. Jenny's mother was away, and her dad was working late that day. They had an entire day together... to force trust.

They found productivity in having a painting party. Whenever Jenny's parents needed a room redone, they just saved it for summer for Jenny and her friends to do. And this was always welcomed by them. There were paint spots on Joy and Jenny's clothes, yet Nichole managed to get away spotless.

They had painted the room as needed, but they found themselves done by just 9:30... they had another 6 hours to themselves! Hence the handcuffs... to build their friendship up.

"It was a lonely summer... I can't believe I did it. I feel filthy."
"Well, it sounds like you've confessed your sin to everyone but God."
"Why would He forgive me at this point?"
"Um, because He forgives anyone of anything as long as they're repentant? Silly!"
"Now that's one I've never heard," Nichole said in surprise.
"It's easy to forget that... He'll forgive again and again and again, as long as it's genuine repentance!"
"You're right, Jen."
"Come on."
"No... I can't! I've done too much this summer!"
"Joy, live up to your name!"
"No!"
"Joy, look at us here. It's always voluntary. Just like you choose any time to grab a key and undo the cuffs, you can choose to ask for forgiveness."
"Help me, Jenny."

And that she did. Nichole watched the whole thing curiously.

=====================================================================================

Bridget didn't know what to say when she awoke from her sleep with her wrists bound behind her back. She let out a few insults as Johanna forced her to walk to the kitchen... in her black underwear, as Bridget rarely wore clothes to bed.

"Cut this crap, tramp!"
"Ha ha! No!"
"I'll kill you, s***bag!"
"Shut up!" Jo jammed two large handkerchiefs in Bridget's mouth.
"Mmmph!" they barely fit.
"Good tidings!" Jo shoved them in and tightly cleave gagged her with another white handkerchief.
"Mmm!" Bridget moaned as Jo pushed her onto the kitchen table.
"Fun, right?"
"Mmm!" Bridget screamed as best she could.

Jo tied Bridget's ankles spread out to the legs of the table, leaving no slack. She then fastened ropes around Bridget's shoulders and fastened those taut to the other legs. Bridget screamed in protest. Jo climbed up on Bridget and redid her arms in a mock reverse prayer, as her palms didn't touch although her wrists were crossed like that.

Like this, Jo managed to add a breast harness to Bridget's bonds. Bridget yelled in protest and pain as she flung her head to make herself clear, but all she did was make a mess of her very long pale blonde hair. Jo furthered this by adding ropes at Bridget's breast, waist, and knees to fasten her to the table in the middle.

It didn't seem too possible to get worse, but it did when Jo put Bridget's hair in a pony... so she could wrap Bridget's face in 10 layers of red duct tape. And she wound as tightly as she could physically muster, crushing Bridget's face in and leaving her in absolute silence even as Bridget tried to scream and thrash. Finally, with nothing else left, Jo blindfolded Bridget with a purple bandana. Not even tears could communicate anymore.

Bridget sighed as best she could. She had it coming. They just seemed to play bondage tag, sometimes simple and other times like this. Bridget knew she was being spread on the FB group for mockery, but she did it to Jo as well. It was all in good fun, but moments like this sucked and were even a little humiliating.

Surprise TUG? Yes. In undies? No. So tight it was painful? No. At this time of night? No.

It was time to struggle.

==================================================================================

Nichole felt... different. Something Jenny had said had moved her deeply. Whatever it was, Nichole found her mood brightened and felt like TUGging. And Jenny was her intended victim.

"Hey, Gangsta Princess!"
"Which one? Me! You're one to talk!"
"Look, let's get these things off!"
"But our promise!"
"Well, we can reuse them," Nichole grinned.
"'Gangsta Princess,'" Jenny muttered as she removed the cuffs one at a time.
"Well, yeah I got you into it, but my sister started me!"
"Cool Girl's Club."
"That came from me!"
"Whatever, hey!" Jenny found herself tackled and wrists cuffed behind her back.
"Good idea, right?"
"Nichole, only you!" Jenny smiled.
"I love you too!"
"Now what?"
"Well...," Nichole roped Jenny's ankles while Joy took the elbows.
"Let's keep it simple!" Jenny plead.
"OK!" Nichole did Jenny's thighs while Joy belted her arms down.
"No gag, please?"
"Fine!"
"One blindfold coming up!" Joy announced.
"Ugh!" Jenny found herself submerged in darkness with one of her camouflage bandanas.
"And the hogtie," Nichole did the hogtie with another pair of handcuffs.
"I think I've been kidnapped."
"You think? You have definitely been so taken!"
"But to where?"
"Somewhere far away!'
"This is surprisingly comfortable the way you two did this."
"Good!"
"But it's boring. Can't I be allowed to watch and comment while you play video games?"
"Hmm... no gag?"
"None."
"Don't know... Sure, because I love you!" Nichole shoved the blindfold down to Jenny's neck.
"Thanks!"
"Any time!"
"Let's move her to the living room."
"Right!"
"Carried in TUGs! Fun!" Jenny smiled.

And thus they sat down to compete to decide whether Joy or Nichole joined Jenny in TUGs. Jenny was pleasantly surprised and perplexed by Nichole's sudden happiness.

====================================================================================

"Ready to go?" Lauren asked, turning her beige baseball cap backwards.
"Ready!" Janie did the same.
"And away we go!" the Jeep went forward as the journey to Minnesota began once again.

It was an easy trip now, although it was hard to leave their parents and brother behind. It was extremely difficult for Joyce, who was leaving behind her mother only. The thought of stopping in Ocala in an hour to say goodbye to just her Mom tore Joyce apart. There was no one to call "Daddy" anymore.

The long multi-day trip necessitated an early start, but Janie and Lauren were also going to stop in Tennessee and Indiana to visit their maternal grandparents and to pick up Zack, whose car had been totaled in an accident over the summer during his internship. It was a long story, but Zack was unharmed.

It was indeed an extremely difficult stop in Ocala. There was a lot of crying in the Jeep afterwards too. Janie sat in the back for a little bit to comfort Joyce before climbing back up front. Janie never before had realized how many things she took for granted.

She loved Lauren, Trent, Mom, and Dad. She loved her friends too. But she never had realized just how much she lived as if it would all last forever.

It was a terrifying thought. She had so many folks she loved, and it made her think about how much they meant.

What a blessing it was to have so many loved ones!

==================================================================================

Bridget was good about escaping, but this was on an all new level. She couldn't move much at all. She was totally silenced... she could be screaming at the top of her lungs and not be heard by someone sitting at the table, she figured.

"90 minutes left!"

To make matters worse, she was being tortured. Hair pulling, tickling, and all that sort of stuff made for a long ordeal. Jo would be fortunate not to hang for this. In the meanwhile, Bridget sobbed until her blindfold was wetter than her gag.

It was a matter of minutes for Joy to be hogtied on the floor next to Jenny. They smiled at each other. The only difference was that Joy was hogtied with rope.

Nichole did what was done to Jenny: she blindfolded Joy with a purple bandana, then slid it down to her neck. She masked herself with another pale blue kerchief bandana and, for old times sake, pulling on her old pale blue hoodie. She got down next to Jenny and Joy for a couple of selfies and then blindfolded them.

Jenny and Joy knew escape wasn't possible being cuffed, so they talked. As best as they could in between ticklings for the next 15 minutes before Nichole left them to their own devices. It was a different thing having no sight but being able to talk while tied up.

"Well, she kidnapped us both."
"Yep, two 'gangsta chicks' taken by another."
"The original and best of them too!"
"Yeah, yeah!"
"The Cool Girl's Club is unstoppable!"
"But you took down your club mates!"
"So I did. Maybe you should have better taste in clothing!"
"Never! Says the girl whose clothing style is influenced by her sister and her best friend!"
"Then bound you stay! Besides, I do like these shorts on my own."
"Eh, shaddap!"
"Jenny, how will we do this?"
"I don't know."
"Jen?"
"Yeah?"
"I can't see it, but I'm sick of your face."
That makes no sense!"
"Nope! But neither did having so many affairs all summer!"
"Girls, I don't know how to explain it, but I feel happier and more loved and loving today than I've ever felt before!"

Three girls who loved each other to the point of being inseparable. Friendship at its highest.

=================================================================================

"You're really in pain, aren't you?" Jo asked concerned.
"...," Bridget nodded rapidly.
"All right... you're out of this then!" Jo quickly undid the arm bonds.

She undid all of Bridget's bonds, but left the rest. Bridget pushed up the blindfold and squinted against the lights... 3AM... the wretch! She ripped off the blindfold, threw it at Jo, and sat up on the table unwinding tape. She untied the handkerchief and violently spat out the others from her mouth.

Bridget got right into Jo's face.

"Don't you ever... ever dare do anything like that to me again! That was so painful every muscle in me hurts! I'd like to string you up like meat and see how you like it!"
"Uh...," Jo knew she bad violated Bridget's boundaries.
"Get the hell away from me. You have a mess to clean up!" Bridget slammed the door to her room and locked it.

Neither girl would be finding sleep any more that night.

Had the love of friendship been turned into the hatred of war?

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 123: Memories LIII - Bridge to Friendship

Bridget Sjaastad looked stunning when wearing her bright blue skirt, white shirt, black dress jacket, and bright blue headband. She loved to look gorgeous, even when it was a simple annual physical that day. Pants, skirts, dresses... as long as it was beautiful!

She had gone two entire days without speaking to Johanna. And with good reason. Bridget still ached from that ordeal, and the memory was still upsetting. It wasn't easy to think of such insane torment.

Bridget thought about everything... he mother's death, her spat with Paula, this, her incidents with her friends... how could she still be overall content with life in spite of all these things.

Bridget thought back to her childhood... all the memories she had of Mike and Erin and how happy they all were Mommy said they were going to have another sibling. It was too good to be true!

Oh, how happy they all were the day Kristina was born. Bridget ran all over the neighborhood telling her friends. She was only 8 at the time, so excitement was high. And then everyone heard about the baby at school and then at church too.

Bridget daydreamed for hours, only pausing for her appointment. She mused about her friendships and how amazed she was to find TUGs in college. Life was astounding. How she loved those people!

She flipped through thr hundreds of pictures amassed over the years of TUGs, including the ones from before she met her friends. Oh, how much fun they all had. Such special friends, Joy, Nichole, and Jenny were, and now they were her friends too!

Bridget wasn't an easy person to get along with. She had a strong will, but she was a firm person. Her mean side was vicious, and her soft side was inaccessible except to those she permitted.

But in reality, she loved people, but her family was her priority. She die for her family. She was the one who took when her Mom's alcohol left Kristina in shambles struggling to live. She was the one had stuck her neck out when there was a manhunt in the neighborhood, acting as bodyguard to all.

She had some quirks. She loved baseball and weather. She enjoyed reading and writing fiction. But odder than those, she was a row. Rowers were testy people, and Bridget was no exception. That and the training involved built her body and mind until she had become a fearsome person.

In fact, she struggled with being a bit of a bully in school. She could strongarm any one into doing anything she wanted. It ended when a broken and hurt girl came to school with an x-acto and hurt her. Bridget was glad it had happened the day before spring break as it left her hurting. But it was there she learned humility, and before long she had gone from the Big Ogre to the Gentle Giant.

Bridget thought about the scar she hid from those days. It reminded her to be better to others. She would see it in flowers... the beauty above the flower. Simple but beautiful, but hiding an ugly stem. Yes, the new post-stabbing Bridget was beautiful person who loved the Lord unlike the old pre-stabbing Bridget who was sleazoid scum.

It was amazing how much she had changed as a person. Growing up IN Madison would do that to someone. She had time and time again been forced to learn about working with others. That is where rowing helped. At first, it was an activity to stimulate cooperation and concentration, but it eventually became her escape from herself.

College brought new challenges. Suddenly, she had to know how to be best friends with strangers quickly. It was a lot to take, but she had done it. Now, she was a college junior and a favorite of her professors.

But she had manage to build a bridge to friendship. Bridget Sjaastad had become a person people wanted to be with. More importantly, she had become a person that Bridget Sjaastad could live with.

"Bridget, I'm sorry."
"It's OK. I'm sorry for how I responded afterwards."
"Thanks."
"My pleasure."

As usual with any long trip, Lauren had tricked Janie into a TUG. Janie groaned in the back seat under her blanket, helpless the handcuffs on her wrists. Her hands were cuffed in front, but a rope held her wrists to her thighs, nevermind her bound ankles or the belt pinning her arms down. Oh, yeah, the knotted blue bandana in her mouth didn't help.

Fortunately, Lauren had the full-size window blockers. It was like being a cave in the back seat, at times, because of them. Janie, of course, had her full red uniform arm: headband, ponytail, t-shirt, trainers, socks, and shoes. Even her undies were red, but that was something only she, Lauren, and Joyce knew.

It was a funny story how she had come to find red so pleasing to her. One would think after four years of green and yellow in high that she would like those. She did, but she liked red better. It was more ironic that she was built as she was and an athlete but had pink and purple bedding a la Disney princesses.

When Janie was small, she always liked red. She even liked red food: tomatoes, strawberries, apples, beef, etc. Red just seemed pretty. It gave her an identity as no one else liked red. Red marks were also the color that, for whatever reason, her elementary school teacher used to notate correct answers. Janie was, early on, in her sister's and brother's athletic shadows, so academics was where she handled them, soon finding herself promoted to her older brother's grade, where she had the same red-penned teacher.

Trent hated being in class with Janie. That's where Trent first tied Janie up... to force her to not get her assignments in on time. She was bound and gagged for 4 hours before Lauren had saved her. Trent was punished harshly and, in an act of spite, Janie finished the assignment before bed-time and got 100% on it. There would only be a few more TUGs prior to the adventures of high school.

Janie from this started wearing red. At first, it was t-shirts and ponytails. Then socks. Then sneakers. Then when softball came into her life at age 10, headbands and trainers joined the mix. By 12, everyone knew Janie because of her red. It had become Janie Patterson's trademark feature, and it became the way people differentiated from her sister due to their physical resemblance.

But now she was the red girl, and soon she'd be an adult and responsible for her own self. And she loved a good TUG more than any other game. Softball was life, not a game, and she feared life beyond it. Lauren had tried out for the U.S. national team and been told that it was shameful for her to waste time at a "nothing school" and that if she wasn't focused enough to be Division I then she wasn't focused enough for the national team. How that attitude toward Minn Tech had flipped by the time Janie was invited a year later!

Janie didn't care. Lauren was perfect as she was. And without Lauren, she wouldn't be at her college and know all the great people she knew. It was a perfect mix. Janie Patterson had become her own person and carved an unique destiny for herself.

Joy Fredericks had, as long as she could remember, struggled with certain problems. She had a tendency to be herself as long as she was alone. But in a group, she was easily pressured. It had led her into sexual promiscuity and alcohol at a young age. Too young. She was in high school the first time she'd had sex.

It was an ugly blend. Church girl who moonlights as a tramp. The Cool Girl's Club, for four years, changed it all.

The name had been so captivating. Joy's classmates, Jenny Kristensen and Nichole Blakely, were both in it already. They had a lot of fun and only had told their new friend that "she had to join." It sounded good and looked fun, particularly with the FB group picture of several girls all smiling. Little had she known what would happen when she asked to join.

The story is known, but she had made too friends out of it, as Jenny and Nichole had pitied the poor girl who had been made a chump by the cruelty of Casey and Hannah. Of course, Nichole untying her had helped too. Joy had known Nichole and Jenny for years, but they had been classmates only and no more.

Joy always had her sister protecting her, but Zoe backed off once Joy had become a teenager. Her parents trusted her to be smart since she was so respected at church. But it was a sinful life she had led. But instead, she spent all of her time with Jenny and Nichole. Even Joy had been surprised how easily true friendship had replaced one-night stands.

Zoe had no idea what had happened, but it was then Joy made an identity change. She wanted to be a proper lady, so she had started wearing skirts, blouses, and dresses. And her mood increased. All was perfect.

And then college. And Tyler. And here she was again: a drunken tramp. Joy couldn't believe it, but she knee she needed to escape before she caused trouble for herself. Trouble was a terrible thing, as she had two years of college left!

Joy knew she could do it. She had loving friends who'd help her.

Suddenly knowing she had a deceased brother had been a huge shock for Jenny Kristensen. But she had always had a "sister," in Nichole Blakely. They had been like twins since she could really remember.

Jenny had an average childhood for a girl growing up as an only child. Spoiled and showered with love too. Sometimes it was tough love. But it was always filled with love. Having her pseudo-sister helped too.

Jenny, like Joy, grew up in a religious house. She, however, hadn't strayed as had Joy in spite of having the same liberties as Joy. Jenny was a strong-minded girl with an unwavering attitude.

Nichole had always had problems at home. She always went to Jenny's house, even when Jenny wasn't there. Jenny went through it all with Nichole as things broke down at home with Claire and always held her arms open every time Nichole ran away from home.

Nichole had introduced Jenny to the Cool Girl's Club and therefore TUGs. And it was a character building experience as Jenny always was the thorn in Casey's side before the overthrow. Jenny had proven she could hold herself up. A lot of who Jenny is came out of this time. A picture of her tied up proved it.

Jenny wanted to be a friend to everyone. And she was. Her sweet personality made her approachable, but her dress also warned them to tread carefully; her spiritual depth helped her give great advice. She was just about the perfect friend, and the twinkle in her eye proved it. These things always made her gullible and get in trouble.

More than once someone had tried to hurt her. She almost always escaped unharmed, but only she kept track of it. No one knew... not even Nichole. All anyone knew was Stan and that was it.

Jenny had taken these things and stored them in her mind. They served as reminders of what trust could do if given too quickly. But she had her TUGs, her friends, her religion, and her "sister." These things formed her very character. They literally defined who she was.

Sports helped too. Jenny had always had an athletic build, but running gave her a spot to let it all go. She, too, had emotional baggage to release, and that was where it came off. She was grateful to have Lauren Patterson in her life.

She just loved everyone. It was Jenny Kristensen, the beautiful young girl with a warm heart who just loved everyone.

Four girls united by love. Their tales, in a way, are told. The rest have already been told enough to fully embed their individual personalities. They all have their bright and dark aspects, some brighter and/or darker in pockets. In future installments, maybe more details of these individuals can be explored more in depth... their pasts that made them this way. Their lives converging in two things....

TUGs and love

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 124: Release from the Past

"That's enough for now," Nichole declared, "It's almost 5PM!"
"Can we be let go then?" Jenny asked.
"No, you and Joy are mine all night."
"Dang!"
"The rest can go! The best part was sharing the love with hubby here though."
"I'll see you tomorrow, sweetheart!"
"Bye, hun!"
"Thanks for that, Nichole... That must have been terrifying," Sera said as she was getting untied.
"It's only going to get worse, unfortunately."
"That's what I am afraid of."
"It's good for me. I have never talked about it, not even with a therapist. I have come to live with it. It's over except that some days, like today, my leg hurts like hell."
"Awww... sweetie, I am so sorry. Let Sera give her friend a leg rub, hmmm?"
"You don't have to do that!"
"I do it or tie you up," Sera gave a stern gaze.
"Give me a leg rub!"
"That's better!"
"Wow, that feels good!"
"I have had to give them to my older sister."

While this happened, everyone else except Janie left, leaving Nichole, Sera, and Janie with the bound Jenny and Joy.

"That is such a scary tale, Nichole. I have so many questions, but I know they don't help."
"You know what I still don't know?"
"What?"
"Why I didn't take lessons in self-defense."
"Well, that takes athletic skill, and..."
"Heyyyyy!"
"Haha!" Jenny laughed.
"Gagged!"
"Noommm!" Jenny got a blue rubber ball threaded with a handkerchief and a strip of microfoam tape.
"I will be good!" Joy promised.
"No chances taken!"
"Auk!" Joy got the same.
"I am blessed!"
"How does your leg feel?"
"Amazingly good! Thanks Sera!"
"No problem!"

"Joyce, what are you doing?" Bridget asked.
"What's it look like?"
"Hiding in the armoire?"
"YES!"
"Joyce, you sound terrified. What's wrong?"
"Hearing all that reminded me of that freak Matt Paulsen."
"Now, Joyce, open that door!"
"You've never been r@***d."
"Um, no, I haven't, but..."
"Then shut up and just let me stay for a while. I need time."
"I know a friend of yours who likely knows what you're feeling."
"Bridget, please leave me alone."
"All right, but let me know if you want to talk to Janie."
"STOP IT."
"Oooooooo... Joyce, Joyce...," Bridget took a deep breath, "I love you, Joyce."
"I love you too, but please f*** off!"
"All right."

Nothing more was said for the time being. The last 15 months of Joyce's life had been pure agony.

Joyce hid in the darkness trying to erase the horrid images that flashed in front of her. Only she and he knew exactly what had happened. Was it time for her to finally open up to someone and spill her guts? Right beyond that door was someone who would be beyond sympathetic even if she didn't have experience.

"I am a girl of my word; I will tell you the rest of the story tomorrow night. OK?"
"OK. Enjoy your captives. Good night, Nichole!"
"Good night, Sera!"
"Hi, captives!" Nichole looked at Joy and Jenny.
"MMMMMM!"
"Who wants to play some video games?"
"MMMMMMMMMMM!"
"Well, you're tied up and instead with have to be mine and Janie's stuffies while she and I play!"
"GRRRRRRR!"

Sometime later, Nichole laid down on the floor with a bound girl on either of her and blankets covering them. Nichole slept the most peaceful sleep she had experienced in a long, long time. It was like picking through old belongings and telling the stories before discarding them.

"Bridger?" Joyce peaked out.
"Hm?"
"I'm sorry. I know you mean well, and I was being mean."
"Joyce, you had the single most horrible thing that can happen to a person happen to you. I'm sorry for trying to force you to talk about it."
"I need a couple days to collect my thoughts."
"That's fine."
"But I will tell you what happened. I can't tell anyone else I trust enough because, well, Janie or Lauren would probably go find him in prison and rip his head off. They only know what they saw."
"Joyce."
"STOP. This isn't about you or me. It's about dispersing this cloud that has followed me for over a year now."
"Well."
"Let me finish. The worst part was being unable to tell it to the person who would have comforted me the most, but..."
"But?"
"You're now that person."
"Me?"
"Tomorrow night... we'll get a chocolate malted, and I will tell you the truth."
"Don't make it sound like a Powerpoint presentation."
"Bridgie, Bridgie... stop being too humble to help people."

The next morning, Jenny arose to feeling her ropes being untied. Nichole was releasing her so that she could go to her morning activities. Jenny lay down for a minute before taking a shower to get her day started and then departing. Nothing needed to be said.

"MMMM," Joy arose with a grunt.
"Hey, friend."
"MMMM."
"Time to go free!"
"Hmph!"
"I'm glad you're my friend," Nichole removed the gag.
"I'm glad to be your friend as well."
"I love you, Joy!" Nichole hugged her before releasing her friend.
"I love you, too!"

Soon, it was the next night. And, in their respective places, Joyce and Nichole continued their tales. The respective audiences listened intently as the tales were relayed...

hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

The hell these girls have gone through....It is amazing how strong they are and what true friendship can do. I look forward to more.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

hafnermg wrote: 2 years ago The hell these girls have gone through....It is amazing how strong they are and what true friendship can do. I look forward to more.
The hell indeed... the saddest part though is this truth: that on average 25-33% of college girls get sexually assaulted during their 4 years of study. It's a problem I do not take lightly because I had a close friend who had a guy filming her under her door and stuff like that, and the school didn't do anything to him for it. Instead, she got thrown out of all the circles of friends that included him. Of course, these recent and upcoming "Memories" chapters are all reworkings of the few chapters I saved from the old site. Mostly, I reworked them to have a consistent timeline.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 125: Memories LIV - Crutches

Nichole was in total frustration with the entire situation as she was driven to the hospital. She was, again, being operated on. For some reason, her leg didn't like the plate anymore. At least there was time before classes started!

Next thing she knew, she was being wheeled to the operating room. Joy had brought her and had a contemplative look on her face as she watched her friend be brought away. All Joy knew to do was pray and wait patiently.

For this year, the girls had once again rearranged themselves. Jenny, Nichole, Bridget, and Janie were sharing a four room while Joy and Joyce moved up to a two-person apartment style. Jenny and Nichole wanted to be together, and the three athletes reasoned that their sleep schedules were easiest to coordinate.

It wasn't move-in time yet, though. Jenny had just gone to school earlier to be with Lauren. But now there was this crisis with Nichole. Joy felt that she could handle everything. Lauren and Jenny would come to the Twin Cities to bring Nichole's car to school. But this was happening during the surgery.

Back in the house, it was just Jo, Bridget, and Janie. Janie, wearing blue trainers and a matching blue t-shirt and her hair in a blue pony and white headband with a blue bandana on her left wrist and a white one masking her face, had been watching closely for an opportunity to pounce. She wanted to pay back her friends for her birthday TUG.

Jo was in green tights with a white curve-necked blouse. Bridget had on black pants with a lavender blouse and a white headband. They were nice outfits to be bound and gagged in.

They were bound identically in chairs. Their wrists and elbows were bound behind the chairs, with their thighs, knees, and ankles biund together. Rope held their wrists, elbows, and shoulders to the chair back in addition to the breast harness and waist rope. Their ankles were roped to the parts running under the chair.

Both girls were gagged the same: socks stuffing, handkerchief cleave, microfoam strip, and handkerchief OTM. And both had black bandana blindfolds.

Janie let out mean cackles as she tickled her victims mercilessly. She dropped ice cubes on their backs and breasts. She was using Lauren's ice packs to poke them randomly. Yes, it was fun.

It hadn't been easy to get both. Jo was easy as a stern threat to tie her worse than this if she didn't cooperate. Bridget, on the other hand, always fought like it was a real crook grabbing her. And she was a strong girl! Janie felt it for certain!

Janie ran the gambit if torment. She even made Jo's cat walk on them just to make them squirm. She also did nice things, like brushed their hair and make them a sweet treat for after their release! But they had time... it was only 2PM.

Nichole eventually awoke in a hospital bed. Her leg ached something fierce, and the bandages told the tale enough. She sighed and just waited for Joy to arrive. Crutches... again. But she would leave for school later if the doctor said she could. They'd arrive around 3PM, she guessed, as it was a 9AM surgery.

Crutches: Nichole's least favorite word

But sooner or later it'd be all better. The plate was gone, and the medications would run their course, ending this phase forever. Nichole couldn't help but smile even as her leg seared from the pain.

Visits from Jenny and Lauren helped make it all better. Nothing helped more than having 3 friends in the room. Oh, and having her adoptive parents stop in was great too!

"We got it all taken care of for you to come to school as soon as you're out of here!"
"Great! Thanks, Jenn!"
"What are friends for?"

Later that day, a groggy Nichole and Joy made the journey to the university, following Lauren and Jenny the way back. It was good to be back! Nichole hadn't seen Chris since May aside from SnapChat! He was there waiting to greet her.

"Oh, I missed you, love!" he gave her a kiss.
"I did too!" she hugged him as she returned his kiss.
"It's going to be a fun time this year!"
"It'd better! Help me up!"
"How about I carry you in the house?!"
"No, don't!"
"C'mon!"
"All right, but only because I love you more than any other man!"
"Ha ha!" he picked her up while Lauren got Nichole's crutches.
"I love you, Chris!"
"I love you more, Nichole," they walked in.
"Hi, every... Chris! Oh, crud!" Janie yelped. Where had the time gone?!
"Hello... where's wha?!" Janie yelped.
"Mmmmph!" Bridget and Jo moaned.
"What is going on?!"
"Just a crazy game! Wild idea I had, ha ha!" Janie brushed it off.
"Wow! You went all out!"
"If you're going to try, better be good!"
"I'll say. Sorry, I can't stay, Nichole! Work beckons!" he gently placed her on the couch.
"Bye, hon!" she kissed him goodbye.
"Bye, all..."
"Whew!" Janie said when he had left.
"Janie, why didn't you?!"
"I didn't know about him!"
"Ugh!"
"Nice going, kiddo!" Lauren laughed at Janie, who was now red-faced.
"I made cookies, though!"
"Great!" Jenny said and disappeared
"Oh, it's so good to be here!" Nichole said jubilantly, "THIS is my family!"
"Then I must be the big bully sibling!"
"Nah, you're the kidnapped one!" Lauren hugged Janie, so that Jenny could handcuff her.
"You two!"
"Good, aren't we?!"
"Ugh!"
"Shut up!" Jenny jammed a sock in Janie's mouth and added a knotted handkerchief cleave gag.
"Mmmph!"
"She looks like a movie damsel."
"Enjoy the seat."
"Yep! This is my family!" Nichole said again.

This, she thought, was the single greatest atmosphere of love anywhere on earth.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 126: Memories LV - Classes

Jenny flipped over to tie the knot in her camouflage bandana headband under her hair. It was a match for her brown tank top and forest green shorts. She had just returned from church with her friends. She flipped ber hair back over and put her hair in a brown ponytail as well.

Nichole sat on the couch with her crutches next to her. She was in a customary outfit of navy blue trainers, pale blue t-shirt, and navy blue bandana headband. Janie also looked herself with her red trainers, red t-shirt, red headband, red ponytail, red socks, and red sneakers.

Bridget wore still her church clothes: black slacks and a white blouse. Joyce was absent from the groups, and Lauren had gone home.

Joy wore her brown skirt with a purple blouse and a brown headband. Between her teeth she wore a knotted pink bandana to hold a sock in, and over that was red strips of duct tape. She was bound with rope at her wrists, ankles, knees, thighs, and elbows with a breast harness and waist rope. Her eyes begged for mercy as she sat on Janie's lap before Janie blindfolded her with a red bandana.

It seemed proper for the guest to be the one tied up. She did, after all, live in a different dorm with Joyce.

Joyce was discovering her own trouble. She had a breast harness and waist rope pinning her arms down, with ropes binding her wrists and elbows. All she wore was a white bra and pink underwear. She had her hair in a black ponytail, and a cross on a gold chain was around her neck. A blue 2" ball gag with black straps filled her mouth.

The scene was Matt Paulsen's house. Joyce let out a grunt from her position lying on the bed as Matt laid down next to her.

Was this proper to be doing?

Jenny went to the restroom for a break. Nichole looked at Janie in plaintive manner.

"She needs company."
"Wha?"
"Joy needs Jenny bound next to her."
"Copy."
"Did I miss anything?" Jenny asked with concern as she came out.
"Yep!" Nichole responded.
"What?"
"A TUG!"
"Huh?"
"This!" Janie said and grabbed Jenny.
"Hey, now!" she laughed as her wrists were bound with rope.
"This is so easy!"

It was indeed easy for Janie, who had managed to grow again to 6'1" over the summer. It was effortless for the giant to wrangle the small Jenny into the same position Joy was in.

"Now what?" Jenny asked.
"Hmmm..."

========================================================================================

Joyce slowly worked on the ropes after committing her deed of sin. She felt pleased and displeased simultaneously. Was this what she really wanted? Was bondage sex all that great?

At the moment, she hated herself and her life. This wouldn't help the pain of losing her father at all. But now she was hogtied to boot and left bound and gagged to her own devices by Matt.

What a life...

"Eh, just do the usual," Nichole waved her hand.
"Kay," Janie said and jammed a sock in Jenny's mouth.
"Mmmmmmm!" Jenny moaned as a knotted blue bandana held it in.
"And to finish," Janie applied strips of tape so that Jenny and Joy were bound the same.
"Have fun!" Nichole said, filming the captives.
"Mmmm!" they agreed, in attendance in the school of friendship.

This was the friendship that gave their lives so much meaning!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 127: Memories LVI - Beaten, Left to Die

This grim chapter is to spread the message of the reality of domestic violence, both spousal and familial. There are real stories not too different from Nichole's, unfortunately.

A few weeks after was Nichole's birthday, September 7. It was her 20th birthday, so a milestone as she began decade number 3. She should live so long.

Things had gotten creepier. This time, she had gotten a voicemail from a pay phone telling her she was "going to pay big time." The message unnerved her a ton, so she told the school security, who was investigating things as best as they could. Nichole hid it from Jenny but had told Joyce, Bridget, and Lauren.

She looked so much better than before though. Her crutches and limp were gone. She was walking around campus to her class, wearing knee-length jean shorts, a black shirt, and a blue camouflage bandana headband, which went with the blue camouflage fleece pajama pants (although she wasn't wearing them now) Jenny had given her that morning.

She and Jenny couldn't match classes, being in different majors. But those they could take together they did. Nichole was going to be to class early, so she was taking things easy on a cloudless, breezy day. It seemed so beautiful and reminded her beauty still existed in the world.

She was all alone walking down a path when an arm grabbed her and dragged her in between two buildings. The grabber cupped a hand over her mouth and dragged her out of sight.

"Mmmph, hey, wha?!" she was quickly assaulted with violent punches to her left eye and right lower jaw with two jabs in the abdomen, smashing her head against the bricks and causing her to crumple in a heap.
"I told you you would die!"
"You!" she recognized her younger brother Eric's voice and face.
"Me!"

He kicked her hard in the ribs and just started pummeling her with punches and kicks to the arms, ribs, abdomen, and legs. Nichole's small size left her helpless.

"Stop!" she plead, the only thing saving her being that he was hitting her only on the right side.
"I spent a night in jail cause of you! And you shamed the family!"
"Ugh!" Nichole groaned, and then managed with all her strength and at the top of her lungs, "HEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!"
"Great, now I gotta run," he panicked and fled.
"Jenny... CHRIS... help...," she wept and somehow managed to drag herself through the pool of her own blood and into the open before she lost consciousness.

Nichole didn't know that help had arrived to rescue her. She was a mess and in desperate need of help. Soon, the scene included multiple security carts and an ambulance.

Then Jenny arrived on her own path to a different class. Being curious, she walked over to the police tape to see what was happening. She was highly concerned by the immense that was being made to cover the scene and keep things covert, although blood was apparent. Then she recognized that blue camouflage bandana and let out a scream that was heard on every inch of the campus.

One thing great about Lauren, Johanna, and Bridget's schedules was that, for various reasons, they didn't have to leave until afternoon. As a result, they were having a friendly TUG.

Johanna and Lauren were bound identically... wrists and ankles in a hogtie. Only a simple breast harness, with ropes above and below their breasts, was used. Both were gagged with a handkerchief cleave gag covered by a cheek-to-cheek strip of microfoam tape.

Lauren wore her purple sports bra with purple trainers; Johanna had a white t-shirt and her white panties. They were tied on the beds in Bridget's room, which was their guest room with Bridget's bed added.

Bridget was just watching them struggle when Lauren's phone rang.

"It's Jenny," Bridget took off the tape.
"Mmph... answer it," Lauren easily spat out the gag after a brief effort.
"Ok."
"Jenn?"
"L-L... Lauren huhhhh! Ugh!" Jenny was talking between sobs.
"Jenn, it's Bridget here. What's wrong?"
"Bridget, you have to... come here... Oh, my God!" Jenny was hard to understand.
"Jenny, calm down, I can't understand you."
"Nichole... someone... somebody... she's in the hospital... they... Not Nichole, please God not Nichole..."
"Jenny, we're coming. What happened?!"
"Someone tried to kill her and... security found what was... left of her... near Meitner. Please get to the hospital! Bridget, I can't live without her!"
"No, no, NO! Don't say that! Jenny, we'll be right there! Oh, no! Praying praying praying."
"What is it?!"
"Nichole met her stalker. We have to rush to the hospital."
"Oh, damn it!"
"Mmmmmm!" Jo wailed.
"Oh, f*** it!" Beidget used her knife to cut the ropes.
"Oh, $#¡+! This is serious!" Lauren exclaimed.
"Hurry girls. If it's as bad as Jenny sounded, we might be saying goodbye to one of our best friends," Bridget choked back tears.

"Jenny!" Lauren said as she entered the waiting room.
"She's in surgery right now. No one saw what happened!"
"Where was this?!"
"Between Meitner Hall and the Herman Building."
"How did you find out?!"
"I saw the security vehicles and walked over and instantly recognized her and rode along. For the second time, I've watched my best friend bleeding to death before my eyes," she started crying.
"What did he do?!"
"She was a pulp. Oh, God, Lauren, she was barely recognizable. I mean... oh my... I took a photo because I knew your brother could help..."
"Not now, Jenn."
"Someone pounded on her for a while. Security heard her yell for help."
"Is she going to be all right?!"
"I don't know!!! I can't imagine what life would he without her!" she buried herself in Lauren while sobbing uncontrollably.
"Let's pray, Jenny," Bridget said.
"Why did it have to be Nichole?!"
"Jenny... I'm scared too."

"Ugh... where's Jenny? CHRIS?!" Nichole moaned over 14 hours after she was attacked.
"Sis!" Jenny jumped up. Jenny was in the room with just Janie as company.
"Him?!" Nichole said, "F*** you to hell, Eric, you piece of $#¡+!"
"You're all right now, Nichole. You're going to beat this?"
"Jenny!" Nichole moaned, unable to care about the many casts and bandages on her body. "What did they do?! What did that f***ing d**k do to me?!"
"You got put through a box grater."
"What did the doctors do?"
"Fixed your organs, set some bones, and closed many lesions."
"Ugh! My vision is crap!"
"Well, you got your head bashed against bricks and got sucker punch in the eye and jaw.
"Which also hurts."
"You have, per this," Janie said unsolicited, "fractures in your jaw, fractures on right arm (compound) and wrist, left and right ribs, left leg (compound) and ankle and foot, and back of your skull; lacerated liver and right kidney; several scrapes; some dislocations and subluxations; and about 500 stitches. Police said he gut punched you with brass knuckles and kicked you with football cleats, hence the damage."
"What time is it, Jenny?"
"Late... like 11PM."
"Can Chris come in... alone?"
"Yes, he can. Oh, I wish I could hug you!"
"Jenny."
"Yes?"
"Don't leave me alone tonight!" Nichole started crying, "They're going to come for me. I know it!" she grabbed Jenny's arm.
"Nichole, he made a huge mistake... so many students have been mugged there are cameras over there."
"But the rest."
"God will provide."
"And how did he?"
"He was so dumb he stayed on campus even when they were searching for him."
"Is he... in jail?"
"You won't even have to go to court if you press charges."
"I would hope not... this is depressing... send Chris in. Ugh! I'm in so much pain. There is a patch on my eye?"
"Yes."
"And my jaw?"
"Only a hairline fracture. Hence why nothing much there. Just a liquid diet for a while."
"Yuck!"
"Chocolate malted is liquid."
"True!"

Soon, it was just Nichole and Chris.

"You asked for me."
"Yeah."
"Well?"
"I'm glad to be alive."
"Nichole, I have been crying all day worried what would happen. And I've decided I want to do everything I can to protect. I want to. I love you too much to stand seeing you pain between cars, and beatings, and the cutting. I can't handle it anymore. So, as soon as you are physically, you, me, Jenny, and another of your friends and a couple of mine are going to... change your name to Petersen."
"Chris?!"
"Nichole, let's get married!" he held her hand.
"Yes, I would, but..."
"Yeah, we'll not be living together until after graduation, but it's a start toward a new, happier life."
"All right!"
"Keep it a secret though. No one can know. Not even Jenny."
"I will. I'm tired anyway. Tell Jenny that she can stay if she's OK that I'm a sleepy head."
"Good night, sweetie," he kissed Nichole and left.

Nichole felt pure elation fill her heart such that she forgot she was sleeping in a hospital that night. And not a word was breathed to Jenny or anyone else.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 128: Memories LVII - Wedding Part 1

Nichole dressed a little differently than normal. With her good arm in a cast, she had to adapt to many things, like typing notes or writing with her left arm. She was ambidextrous, but doing everything with one hand was awful. She had casts on her left leg from foot to below her knee and her right arm from mid-humerus to partway down her fingers. But she could walk on crutches and occasionally without for small treks.

She was stubborn, releasing herself from the hospital on the Tuesday afternoon after her attack. Finally, Saturday was her secret journey with Chris. They'd been going on "dates" all week to make the appropriate preparations, which were not easy. Nichole was tired and often times went to bed by 7PM due to the fatigue and the blood loss. Unfortunately, everywhere everyone knew her either from campus grapevines or from local news coverage. All Jenny and Joy knew was that Nichole wanted to bring them somewhere.

Jenny helped Nichole put on her long navy blue skirt, the only skirt she owned, and a bright white blouse. Nichole wanted to look her best for Chris, so she worked to make her curly medium-length hair stand out. Jenny had to make the knot in Nichole's white bandana headband.

Jenny, unaware, was dressed like her usual self, with pink trainers, a brown tank top, and a red bandana headband. And Joy similar, with jean shorts, a black shirt, and a white headband.

Nichole had only shared her secret, on promise of secrecy, with Joyce and Janie. Their job: make a wedding cake for when they came back. Janie took relish in this challenge and told Joy and Jenny that it was to celebrate Nichole's survival, which was also true.

"Oh, you're gorgeous!" Chris said when he opened the door, but he only wore blue jeans a t-shirt.
"Hey, love," Nichole squeezed her husband-to-be.
"Ready?"
"Yeah!"
"I want to show you and your friends this great fun place I found! It's wonderful. But it's a surprise."
"I like surprises!" Joy said gleefully.
"Well, let's get along then!"

And away they went.

Joyce and Janie talked excitedly after they left. Janie called Lauren and Bridget and told them to come for "a small party." Joyce called Philip for Jenny's sake. And they went to work decorating their masterpiece to say "Congrats Nichole and Chris." It wasn't easy, but they did it. Janie had zero baking skills, and it showed very obviously!

"How about a little rope time?" Joyce asked.
"Sure!"
"Couch, bed, chair?"
"Couch, hogtie."
"OK!"

Janie sat there. She wore blue trainers and an American flag tank top with her red shoes, white socks, and her famous red headband. She readied her arms for a boxtie. Joyce wore a rare bandana, a gray kerchief, along with her white blouse and red pants.

"Do it well," Janie reminded.
"I will!"

Following the boxtie were a waist rope, a breast harness, and bonds on her ankles, knees, and thighs.

"Ready for the gag?"
"Bring it!"
"OK!" Joyce jammed a sock in Janie's mouth and covered it with a knotted navy blue bandana cleave gag. A strip of microfoam tape sealed it in tight and inescapably. Joyce followed that with a brown bandana blindfold and a hogtie from Janie's ankles to her harness.

================================================================================

"Historic County Courthouse?!" Nichole questioned.
"A tourist trap for sure. Beautiful 1800s architecture. You must see it! I even asked a couple of my buds to come too! My uncle is in charge of keeping this place."
"All right. Sorry, if this is a disappointment."
"Well," Joy shrugged. And they went in.
"Uncle Norman?"
"Yes? Oh, hello Chris! Shall we proceed? I haven't gotten to do this for family in a while."
"With what?" Jenny asked.
"The wedding! I'm Norman 'Pops' Rogers, Justice of the Peace."
"The what?!" Jenny asked as
"The wedding!" Chris and Nichole, now holding a bouquet of flowers, grinned.
"Oh, Nichole! YES YES YES YES YES! Let's!"
"Ha ha ha! Yes, Uncle, we're ready."

Jenny just stood there smiling and crying tears of absolute happiness as she watched it take place before her eyes. And then signing as a witness made it even better!

It was huge triumph for Nichole to say, "I do," even if while leaning on a crutch.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

And kiss the bride Chris did. Nichole tossed the flowers to Jenny and returned Chris's embrace as she finally put her miserable childhood away forever. Nichole had overcome by an ultimate triumph of love.

"I love you more than the world," Nichole said before giving him a huge kiss on the cheek.

It was fun to tell Mr. and Mrs. Kristensen that they had been bestowed "their first son-in-law," to which they replied excitedly.

"Don't worry, Jenn. We just wanted the legalities over with as soon as possible. We'll have a church wedding in October."
"You always put me before yourself, even on things where you should put yourself first."
"Well, the church can't do it until then."
"THAT will be the big day," Chris added.
"We want all the friends there for that. Honestly... it wouldn't feel valid without it."
"So you have two anniversaries!"
"Oh, shut up! This just makes it legal. I am now forever your lawful sister, Jenny, and I am now forever the wife of Chris Petersen."
"And I am now forever the husband of Nichole... Petersen."
"In one summer, from a Blakely to a Kristensen to a Petersen!"
"I am so overjoyed to be your husband."
"I cannot wait for October 29!"

================================================================================

"What's so special?" Lauren asked as Joyce let her in. Lauren wore her simple black jersey shorts and a tie-dye t-shirt with her hair in a bun.
"I can't say."
"Well, you've done well with my sister."
"Wanna join her?"
"I'll cut you a deal: you can bind my wrists and all that, but NO gags or blindfolds. Got it?"
"Yes!"
"What about me?" Bridget asked.
"Um, you'll take the chair. Help me with this one first."

Together, Joyce and Bridget bound Lauren's wrists, elbows, legs, knees, thighs, and feet and added a breast harness and waist rope. Joyce left her there and bound Bridget the same, but Bridget sat on a chair.

After that, Joyce fastened Bridget's shoulders to the chair and then ran ropes from her ankles and knees to the the legs of the chair. A rope ran around her thighs under the seat, and another around her waist to the back.

"This is good," Bridget said.
"Shut up!" Joyce jammed a sock in.
"Mmmph!" she moaned as a brown bandana knotted cleave gag held it in.
"Good!" Joyce said.

"Well, Mrs. Petersen?" Joyce asked as Nichole walked in.
"Who?" Lauren asked.
"Look!" Nichole and Chris held out their wedding ring (albeit cheap rings) clad hands.
"Oh my God!"
"Mmm!" Bridget moaned.
"Why?"
"Games?"
"Ha, whatever, Joyce."
"You got married! Get me out, damn it! There!" Lauren got herself out in a jiffy. Jenny and Joy helped the others.
"I can't believe it either."
"Come here!" Lauren hopped over to Nichole and hugged her.
"Ow! Not so hard!"
"You deserve to be happy, love!"
"Nichole! I'm so happy for you!" Bridget gently hugged her friend before getting pushed back down and the wrist and breast bonds reapplied sans gag.
"It's... I'm officially not a Blakely anymore! I'm me! I... need to tell my sister. Face time time!"

"Nichole?"
"Hi, Claire! See us clearly?"
"Oh, God, is that girl tied up!"
"I'm ignoring that part. Claire, I have good news for you."
"Really? Spill it!"
"See Chris?"
"Hi, Chris! How are you?"
"Good, and you?"
"Well, what about him?"
"He's your brother-in-law!"
"Brother-in-law... when's the wedding?!"
"We had the just an hour ago. We're having the full ceremony in late October."
"Just an hour ago... what?! Nichole! OMG! Way to go girl! That does it! I'm driving up there tomorrow like it or not! My hubby has the week out of work anyway."
"You'll get a rude surprise."
"Why?! What happened to your eye?!"
"Well, you'll see."
"Like it or not, I'm coming tomorrow."
"All right. Well, I need to eat my cake!"
"Oh, do so! It's the best cake ever!"

And thus they sat down to eat cake. A very special cake. This cake was the cake by which Nichole was loved back by all those who meant most to her.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 129: Memories LVIII - Kidnapped

Joy let out a gasp. It was the next afternoon, a Sunday, and she was walking alone from Lauren's to her dorm. Or so she thought, as she walked down the street in her purple skirt, purple bandana headband, and purple Tau Iota Epsilon t-shirt. But here, before her, stood purple bandits with guns.

They wore purple sweats, purple kerchief bandanas, purple bandana masks, and purple hoodies. And they ordered her to step into their white panel van.

In she stepped, to be bound at her wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, thighs, and feet with a breast harness and crotch rope. A blue ball with a purple bandana threaded through it gagged her, the knots tied as tightly as possible behind her head. And a purple bandana blindfolded her.

She had been kidnapped by purple gangsters.

===================================================================================

"Claire!" Nichole hugged her sister.
"Nichole, what happened?!"
"Laundry list of injuries," Nichole frowned as she wore pale blue trainers, a navy blue t-shirt, and a pale blue bandana headband.
"You look like I used to."
"I only had your clothes to wear years ago!"
"You poor thing!"
"And she got me doing it, too!" Jenny stuck her camouflage kerchief bandana clad head around the corner.
"Hello!"
"Hello!" and she disappeared.
"So what happened."
"Minn Tech got a new football student... a standout... named Eric Blakely."
"And....????"
"After what I did when I left the house..."
"He..."
"He tried to..."
"What did he do?"
"Well, this!"
"Nichole, tell me... what did he do?!"
"He did this to me... he beat me, punched me with brass knuckles, kicked me with football cleats... he tried to... kill me. And he's in jail right now... on attempted murder."
"Nichole, you poor girl!"

Nichole seemed especially pitiful with her patched eye and the bandages and casts on her head, arms, and legs, with more hidden. And she showed them to her sister only.

Joy breathed fast and hard as her kidnappers tightly hogtied her whilst the van moved, causing the crotch rope to irritate her. They held her tightly and made threats of misusing her and selling her into slavery. Finally, they stopped, and she was carried into a building.

She didn't expect to be tickled next, but that is what came after. 15 minutes of her "unk"ing into the rubber ball ensued before her captives stopped. Suddenly, they untied the bandana gagging her.

"Please, stop!" she plead.
"Shut up!" one replied, yanking her hair.
"Ugh!" Joy moaned as a head harness with a purple ball was fastened around her held, trapping the blindfold on her face.
"Now, be good!" they tied a rope from the harness to her feet.
"Ugh!!!!"
"She's tough!"
"How does it feel?" one asked her.
"Mmph!"
"She's shut up pretty well.
"You feel like a kidnapping victim?"
"Mm hmm!"
"Ready to be left out?"
"Mm hmm!"
"All right!" the gag was removed.
"Is that it?!"
"Welcome to Tau Iota Epsilon. You're a sorority girl!"
"Yes! Awesome! Thanks for recommending this, Jo!"
"No problem!"
"Can I get untied?"
"Sure!"
"And I can't see anything either."
"We're working on it."
"Thanks! That was great! And now I'm a TUG girl! We need to get my friends in this too... here's how..."

"Nichole, how could anyone?!"
"It happened. It's in the past. We just have to move on."
"You're so sweet and lovable. See, Chris sees it."
"And that's why we're married now," Nichole smiled.
"That ring is beautiful."
"Let's be fair; this isn't much better than a Crackerjack ring."
"Nichole, so many bad things have happened to you that it seems to not be fair."
"I make up for it by having Chris and Jenny. Most people don't have friends who are half of what she is to me."
"You're an incredible girl, Nichole."
"But only because I had you to influence me."
"Look, I really was bad then. Drugs, alcohol, sex... even prostitution."
"Well, I look like you!"
"OK, that I agree with!"
"Seriously, the clothes I was wearing then... only my undies weren't hand-me-downs from you. I get new things now that I live with Jenny, but that's a first."
"Nichole, those things are 12 years old! Did you sleep in a cage too?!"
"They would have if they could have gotten away with it. I'd spend the rest of my life chained like an animal with only bread and water. Claire... I *HATE* them... I hate them so much... That I have actually broken a piano venting my angst. And I can't play anymore and I was registered in an quintet along with Jenny. He... took my life away... LOOK AT ME! The doctor said the combo of this with my old fracture will probably make me limp for life. I have a sling, a patch, organ damage... scrapes, cuts, bruises. Why, Claire?! WHY?!?!?" Nichole started crying.
"Hun, calm down," Jenny sat next to Nichole, "It won't happen anymore."
"But WHY?!"
"I don't know, but you're going to come out strong. You'll be a renewed woman."
"I sometimes wish I were dead. I can't even eat."
"Nichole, stop it now!" Claire ordered. "You're going to get better. And you're going be all right. And the greatest thing you can do to spite those b@$+@rd$ is to live happily ever after!"
"Listen to her, Nichole."
"She needs this, Jenny."

Nichole buried herself in Jenny's shoulder. The emotions of the last 10 days exploding inside her. But it would be all right. She knew her sisters were right.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 130: Memories LIX - Title IX

This chapter is dedicated to rape and abuse victims everywhere. I have multiple friends go through abuse, and feel compelled to share this harrowing tale. Likewise, I didn't want to write just one chapter in the PG-17 section, so just be aware that this an adult topic being spoken of without vulgar descriptions.

Joyce had made up her mind. She was going to end her relationship with Matt Paulsen. All it was about was bondage, and she no longer found it stimulating, and his insistence on it was creeping her out. There was bondage in sexual relations, and then there was relationships purely to indulge in bondage porn.

Joyce just put on a pair of jeans and a black blouse and went to his dorm. She never imagined the nightmare that was going to destroy the rest of her life. Joyce Verdi was going to have her world turned upside down.

"Hello," he welcomed her in, "Zacco's out for the night."
"OK," she said.

Big mistake.

========================================================

"Aw, c'mon!" Jenny said as Joy clamped a pair of handcuffs on her wrists.
"I'm enjoying it!" Nichole laughed.
"Yeah, well!" Jenny replied as a breast harness was added.
"Well, shut up!" Joy tied a knotted red bandana in Jenny's mouth.
"Ugh!" Jenny moaned, as her thighs and then her ankles were bound.

Jenny sat bound and gagged. She wore lime green trainers, a brown tank top, and pink bandana headband. Janie sat next to her bound the same, in blue trainers, a green t-shirt, and an American flag bandana headband. They were TUG-napped together. Janie's gag, however, was blue.

Nichole loved this as she couldn't be tied up! For the past three weeks, she was spared via her injuries... or so she thought. Regardless, she sat there, in a chair, wearing a navy blue kerchief bandana to hide her head injuries, and navy blue trainers alongside her white t-shirt. All of her stitches were gone, but the scabs remained a little longer, her organs needed to heal, and her bones need to knit.

"What else now?"
"Well," Joy mused, "We could tie them together too."
"Mmmph!" they clicked the handcuffs in frustration.
"But Janie is a foot taller than Jenny."
"True. Tie them up fully and force them to hop to bed for the night?"
"Sounds good!"

Joy added bonds at the knees and removed Jenny and Janie's pink and red, respectively, sneakers before taping their feet together with three wraps each. She added a waist rope to pin them fully.

"Let's go!" she helped the giant Janie up.

=======================================================

"Matt, I think..."
"What?" he grab her and started playing with her hair.
"I don't..."
"Know if you want sex tonight?"
"That's what I do NOT want. Matt, we're done, and we shouldn't talk anymore."
"Done? Now, maybe a short break is in order."
"I don't think we should see each other anymore," she turned around.
"Wait! You mean you're breaking up with me?"
"Yes, Matt. Our relationship is over. I don't think we're enjoying each other as much as the sex."
"Nonsense, Joyce. I do care about you," his tone changed and made Joyce's blood chill.
"I need to go."
"Get back here!" he yelled, grabbing by her hair and ripping some out.
"Ouch!" she yelled.
"I didn't say you could leave!" he growled.
"Don't hurt me like that!"
"I won't!"
"Stop it!"
"I won't do anything that you don't like," he tightly, tighter than usual, tied her wrists behind her back.
"Matt Paulsen, this hurts! Now, let me go, or I'll scream!"
"No, you won't!" he jammed a large, about 2.5 inches, ring gag in her mouth and wrenched it so tight it cut her cheeks.
"Umm!" she groaned as he fastened it.
"This'll hold you!"
"Ugh!" she kicked him and tried to run.
"You, conniving b¡+c#!" he yelled, grabbed her, and picked her up.

Joyce looked like a model from a bondage video as she was slung over his shoulder and carried into the bedroom kicking and gag-talking. He dumped her on the bed, unbuttoned her blouse, and unbuckled her jeans.

She let out a scream as she felt her shirt pulled down to her wrists, stopped by the ropes, and a breast harness and elbow bonds get added. He pulled down her jeans and undies and then bound her ankles and thighs. She didn't want this, and no matter how much she screamed, he kept going.

She raised more muffled protests out as he stripped himself before she let out even more muffled screams. She started crying her heart out. What happened to her "No"?! What happened to asking her consent?! She was done with this man, and now she couldn't fight back at all.

She was convinced it was her fault for ever indulging his bondage fantasies in the first place. She shouldn't have. But that didn't excuse this... she was face-to-face with a man crazed by over exposure to bondage porn and taking what he wanted by force.

Joyce felt her world turning upside down as she unwillingly discovered the differences between oral, vaginal, and anal sex.

==============================================================

"Ha!" Nichole laughed as Janie gag-talked and hopped into her bed.

They had a large one-room apartment with a bunk bed and a regular bed. Nichole was in the bottom bunk, Jenny on top, and Janie in the regular. She blindfolded Janie tightly with her bandana headband and tucked her in.

Joy then helped Jenny hop to bed, blindfolded her with her pink bandana headband, and tucked her in. Both girls mmphed their approval. Janie quickly rubbed her blindfold back up and started to work toward freedom. It was only 8:00... screw this!

"Can't tie me up!" Nichole laughed after a while of chatter.
"Yeah?" Joy took third handcuff and slapped it on Nichole's good left wrist.
"Huh?"
"Yeah!" she clamped Nichole's arm around the chair and secured the cuff to the leg of the chair.
"Hey!"

Meanwhile, Janie found a hair clip from the desk and was jimmying the lock. Off it came! Janie rubbed her wrist and untied her gag, the harness, and her legs. Joy and Nichole continued bickering.

"Really? Come on!"
"Told you so!"
"You got me fair and square."

Janie took the ropes and bound Jenny's wrists before undoing her cuffs.

"You can escape now," she whispered. "Hi, Joy!"
"How did you?!"
"Magic!"
"Clearly!"
"Joy!" Nichole begged.
"All right!" Joy used the key.
"Let's go!" Janie said.
"Where?" Joy responded.
"Your place."
"Let's get a milkshake first!"
"OK!"
"Nichole?"
"I'll stay with Jenny... I have a term paper anyway."
"Suit yourself!" and off they went. The clock struck 9PM.

========================================================

"In the future, cooperate!" Matt took his hands off of Joyce's throat and went in to take a shower.

Joyce cried for a while and then worked on her bonds. They were tight but poor. But it took a while under the emotional stress. She heard Zack come in and Matt go out. She eventually released herself and quietly sneaked out, careful to avoid encountering anybody. Her body ached in so many places that she didn't know what to think.

She went back to her dorm and put on a turtleneck, lots of makeup, and a kerchief bandana to hide her strangulation, slap marks, and missing hair, respectively. She then went out to the student health center and made a request she had never made before.

"Morning after pills... but the same night."

She got them without question on this campus. In Florida it would be different. By the time she had returned, it was 9:15PM. She tossed the pills on her bathroom counter knowing Joy wouldn't look. She decided to de-stress her distress with video games.

Joyce felt like an unwanted ragdoll. Her stare was blank; her breathing was shallow; her mind was a fog; the world looked foreboding even looking out at nighttime on a quiet college campus. Her breath was labored as her airway recovered from being squeezed tight so long; she ached from the multiple non-consenual invasions of her body, particularly her mouth.

"Oh, hey, Joyce!" Joy and Janie entered the dorm.
"Hi!" she faked a smile.
"Turtleneck?"
"I'm cold."
"Whatever. Floridiot!" Joy laughed and shook her head.
"Joy, I need the loo. Then let's pound her at Smash."
"Sounds good."

A minute later, Janie came out.

"Joyce, what are these?"
"Huh?" Joyce's pupils dilated. Her breathing increased, and she felt her blood sugar crashing.
"These pills... they're... Birth control?" Joy asked.
"I know what they are. Joyce, Turn off the game or at least pause it."
"I'm OK... I'm OK," Joyce looked away.
"Joyce, no! Talk to me. I'm your friend. Turn off the game, Joyce!"
"I'm good. It's a precaution."
"Joy," Janie ripped the controller out of Joyce's hands, "Look at this."
"Hey!"
"And turn off the damn game!" Janie pulled the plug.
"Janie, what is with you?!" Joy asked.
"Look at it!"
"Lemme see... They're birth control. So?" Joyce asked, refusing to look at Janie.
"Joyce... what's wrong? Please talk to me...," Janie started choking up.
"Janie... I... won't say... I'd rather Lauren was here too."
"Then here she'll be!"

And in 10 minutes Lauren was there. Janie's big sister always came when needed.

"What is it?" Lauren asked.
"Look."
"You picked the wrong person. When Janie was in high school, she used to go to March for Life Orlando with Amanda. And it PO'd Mom and Dad, but they were OK as long as she didn't get in trouble. But, Joyce, why?"
"Matt and I... I didn't want to take any chances."
"You went there to end the relationship! What happened?!"
"I went to Matt's... to break up, like you said."
"And? Was Zack there?"
"No, he had just left."
"You... never mind."
"And...," Joyce started quivering, "he didn't like it..."
"So he... what?"
"Let me show you," she took off her turtleneck, revealing her neck and bloody marks from the rope.
"He tied you like meat and strangled you?!"
"He did more than that," she pulled off her kerchief and rubbed off the makeup, "Look at my head."
"Joyce!" Janie started cracking up. "Joyce, he... choked... you!"
"This was my punishment... because I wouldn't 'swallow'... Whatever that means."
"You mean you had oral sex?" Lauren asked.
"Lauren, we had that and more!" Joyce's voice got soft and trembled with fear.
"What are you saying? You went there to break up and got seduced into staying with him."
"No, I mean he r@**d me... including in ways I did not know people had sex."
"WHAT?!?!?!?!" Lauren screamed so loud it caused items to fall off the shelf.
"YES!" Joyce now quietly cried, "Somebody please get me a soda because I feel like crap."
"Joyce! Not you... not my best friend!" Janie helped Joyce while also crying.
"I can't believe it. He completely went ape-sh*t when I told him I was done."
"Joyce, be strong!"
"I should never have indulged his fantasies. First my daddy, and now this. Lauren, why?!"
"No! No! No! There is NEVER an excuse for rape!"
"Well, I just need to recover and move on."
"No, you were misused. You are going to the health center... now! I am calling their emergency line to see if a nurse is there!" Janie ordered.
"But..."
"No 'buts'... there might be permanent damage... as in no children... ever!"
"What?!"
"I mean it. What did you flunk science or something? Come on!" Janie pulled her friend along, "My poor Joyce!"

And off they went to the health center. Joyce cried almost the entire way. Joy was a bit in shock and just followed in silence. The procedure was followed, and then Joyce had a difficult decison to make.

"You have to call the police." Lauren outlined things. "As in 911, and the school security. This guy is dangerous, and he'll go Ted Bundy unless we stop him here."
"I can't... we broke up .. and..."
"You think he still loves you?! Are you stupid?!"
"He was upset!"
"No, he was selfish. He wanted it, and he wanted it instantly! He's a piece of s***!"
"Lauren, you're right. I'm justifying his unjustifiable actions."

Joyce took out her cell phone. She looked at the strangulation marks, the bruise on her cheek, the scabs on her face from the gag, the hole in her hair, and the scabs from being bound so savagely.

"He's getting of the streets. I... need to Facetime my mom too."
"Don't do that so quickly. This comes first. They need as much time to find Mr. Paulsen as possible."
"Right."
"Lauren, they're going to try to protect the hockey teams leading scorer," Janie noted.
"S***, you're right... we'll press on anyway. We'll spread this like a wildfire. I'll demonstrate if needed to protect my friends."
"Let's go," Joyce said, teary-eyed, as they entered the security office.

And thus Joyce Verdi entered the world of Title IX procedures. And what an awful world it was. Paperwork and questions and corroboration with the health center's emergency nurse and with school security filled the night until midnight, when they finally left.

Little was said. Janie and Joyce cried a lot while hugging each other. Joy was silent the entire time. Lauren offered encouraging words. They only knew what Joyce had told them, but only they knew even as much. Joyce right now needed their loving support more than ever before.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic