The Cool Girls' Club (mostly F*/F*) - Farewell

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 047: Memories XI - Pirates 2

Jenny, 19-years old, felt like a pirate princess of some kind. On this cold winter's day, she wore black leggings under her pink, knee-length skirt, a black long-sleeve t-shirt, a pink kerchief bandana, and cowboy boots, and all was made perfect by the beautiful braid in her hair. Over her shirt, she had a pink hoodie. Her kerchief had multiple knots, the first double knot under her braid and the second above it holding her braid down. To her, it made her look like a pirate wench, or maybe just a common tramp. Pirate wench sounded better, though.

It was cold, so she also had a black bandana mask over her face.

Alongside her as she walked to the dorm shared by Joy, Joyce, and Bridget walked Nichole. Nichole had her pale blue sweatpants and pullover hoodie, a navy blue long-sleeve t-shirt, a pale blue bandana headband, and a pale blue bandana mask. Her hands were in the pockets of the hoodie.

Much was hidden.

Underneath the hoodie pocket, Nichole's wrists were tied together. Underneath her mask, was a gag consisting of a sock, a knotted red bandana cleave gag, and six tight layers of pink duct tape.

Maybe it was just a day for pirates, as Joy looked like one as well, although Joy appeared to be from another vessel. Joy had on a pink skirt, pink leggings below, purple sneakers, a brown long-sleeve t-shirt, and a purple kerchief bandana.

Joy and Bridget weren't anything like that. Joyce had purple leggings and a pink turtleneck sweater. Bridget had blue jeans and a red flannel button-up shirt.

Upon arriving, Jenny released Nichole's arms. They removed her hoodie, and Nichole removed her mask; she folded the pale blue bandana into a band and blindfolded herself with it. Jenny then boxtied Nichole's arms behind her back and fastened them with a breast harness. She sat Nichole on the floor and tied her ankles, knees, and thighs before hogtying her from her ankles to her harness.

"MMM!" Nichole groaned.
"Good job, friend!" Jenny said as she took a selfie before pulling down her mask to become a neckerchief.
"Mmph!" Nichole got photographed and filmed.
"Sweet!" Bridget giggled.

"Now Joy," Jenny sat on the couch, and Joy sat next to her.
"Yes, friend?"
"This is not the first time we got the pirate outfit idea at the same time."
"Right."
"So."
"So what?"
"Last time, we made jokes about me being a pirate captain and you my first mate."
"I remember it like it was yesterday!"
"Not going to happen."
"What's not?"
"You're not doing a mutiny again."
"Awwww..."
"I'm tying you up. Right now."
"Jenny, are you sure this is a good idea?" Joy asked as she, too, got her wrists boxtied behind her back.
"Oh, I am sure!"
"Joyce? Bridget? Please?!"
"Nah, we're not pirates!" Bridget said.
"Anyone?!" Joy continued as she got a breast harness.
"Joy," Joyce responded, "you're going to be the cutest gagged pirate ever!"
"Oh, gee, thanks for nothing!"
"Joy?"
"Yes, Jenny?"
"Shut up!"
"Mmmmmmm!" Joy got a sock in her mouth.
"For our pleasure!" Jenny added knotted white bandana cleave gag.
"MMMMMMM!"
"To quell you!" Jenny added 7 tight windings of pink duct tape.
"......"

Jenny quickly tied Joy's ankles, knees, and thighs before running a rope from her harness to her thighs for a partial ball-tie.
Finally, Jenny blindfolded her with a brown bandana. Jenny masked herself anew for selfies before filming and photographing her captive.

"Nice work, pirate gangster cowgirl princess," Bridget laughed.
"Very funny!"
"It is!"
"I'll make ye walk the plank!"
"Oh, is that so?"
"Yes!"
"I don't think so, Pirate Jenny!"
"Bridget, don't be a killjoy!" Jenny plead as she got her wrists tied behind her.
"Joyce?"
"Yes?"
"Save me!"
"Shut her up, please."
"With pleasure."
"Mmmmm!" Jenny got a sock in her own mouth from Joyce.
"Thanks!" Bridget tied Jenny's elbows while Joyce removed her mask.
"Mmmph!" Jenny got her black bandana mask as a cleave gag.
"No problem!"
"....!" Jenny got 6 layers of pink duct tape.

Jenny got bound breasts, waist, ankles, knees, and thighs before being put in a stringent hogtie. Bridget blindfolded her with a gray bandana.

"Enjoy it, pirate girl!" Bridget took a selfie with Joyce behind her.
"....!"
"Now what?"
"Truce?"
"Truce."
"Let's watch them squirm!"
"Yeah!"

And so Pirate Jenny was defeated once again.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 048: Night of Silence

"Have a good night!" Lauren said to her roommate, Caleigh.
"You too. Try to be quiet tonight."
"Quiet? What do you mean?"
"Oh, you and Zack."
"What about us?" Lauren got embarrassed.
"You're loud lovers."
"Oh... we are?!"
"Last week, you were so loud, I crept out and stayed by your door."
"You did what?! You eavesdropped on us having sex?!"
"Much louder than bondage sex."
"You're a little snoop!"
"Nah... just nosey."
"That does it!"
"Lauren, be civil!" Caleigh laughed as her arms were crossed and tied behind her.

Caleigh had yellow flannel pajama shorts with a pale green matching shirt. Lauren had black trainers, her purple sports bra, and a black headband with her hair in a bun held by a black ponytail.

"Hard to be civil when people listen to me doing private things!" Lauren said as she tied her elbows.
"It's natural. You have roommates, then they will listen! Same in an apartment."
"Doesn't mean you concentrate on listening!" Lauren added a breast harness and waist rope.
"Hard not to!"
"Oh, you could try."
"'I love you, too, honeycake.'"
"You're horrible!" Lauren was almost ready to cry.
"Lauren, the only reason I told you was to get you to tie me up. Which you did. I didn't want to hurt your feelings. I'm sorry. Don't cry!"
"Caleigh, that was awful!"
"Oh, Lauren! Really, I'm sorry."
"I know it," she sighed, "Be quiet b¡+©#!"
"Mmmph!" Caleigh got a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief.
"Come on, Penny Gadget!"
"Mmm hmmm!" Caleigh giggled.

Lauren tied her ankles, knees, and thighs before tucking her into bed.

"Mmmm!"
"What?"
"Mmmmm!"
"Oh, OK!" Lauren blindfolded her with a blue bandana.
"Nks!"
"No problem," Lauren took photos.

Lauren went into her own room and shut the door. No one said a word, but she smiled as her wrists were tied behind her back and a purple bandana cleave gag was tied behind her head. She got on the bed and laid on her stomach. Quickly, the gag was spat out while her elbows were being tied.

"You know you have to gag me better than that!"
"Be quiet!" Zack tied it again, but tighter.
"Mmmmm!"
"Better!"
"That's not going to do it either!"
"PITA!" he knotted it and then did the same.
"Mmmmph!"
"Good girl!" he added a breast harness.
"Mmmmph!"
"You're so beautiful baby."
"Thanks, dear!"
"You're in a playful mood!"
he quipped as he tied her arms to her waist.
"I sure am. Gag me better, dear."
"Damn you!" he laughed.
"Mmmmph!" she got the knotted bandana again.
"This time!" he said, adding a strip of microfoam tape.
"Mmm hmmm!" she agreed as her ankles got tied.
"Say cheese! As you requested, a clean photo for your friends."
"Nnk ooh!"

Zack got into bed next to her and began slowly removing her trainers...

==========================================================

"Lauren and Caleigh, both tied and gagged for the night!" Janie smiled.
"Sounds like softball players ought to be bound and gagged," Nichole laughed.
"Would you? Please?" Janie asked.
"Sure!"

Janie had on just her blue trainers and a white sports bra. Her long hair flowed freely. Nichole, her new captor, had blue camouflage pajama pants, a pale blue pajama shirt, and a blue camouflage bandana headband.

After grabbing one of her American flag bandanas, Janie climbed up onto her bunk and knelt down, and Nichole climbed up behind her. Nichole bound her wrists, elbows, breasts, and waist. The gag was a blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana, and a few strips of duct tape made that secure. Janie laid down so that her ankles, knees, and thighs could be fastened. Finally, Nichole blindfolded her with the American flag bandana.

"Mmp ooh!"
"You're welcome!" Nichole said, taking photos and a video.
"Mmmm!"
"Who else?" Nichole asked as she walked out.
"Me!" Jenny replied.
"Oh, a hostage, eh?"
"I suppose!"

Jenny had the pink version of Nichole's outfit: pink camouflage flannel pants, a pale pink shirt, and a pink camouflage bandana headband. She sat on the floor by her bed, and Nichole sat next to her.

"Tie me well!"
"As you wish!"
"I love you, too!"
"LOL."

Nichole boxtied Jenny's arms behind her before adding a breast harness. For a gag, Jenny received an orange rubber ball threaded with a brown bandana. Jenny's headband was slipped over her eyes as a blindfold. She then got her ankles, knees, and thighs tied before getting tucked into bed.

"Comfy?" Nichole asked while filming and photographing Jenny.
"Mmm hmm!"
"Rock-paper-scissors to decide?" Joy challenged.
"You're on!"
"Let's do it!"
"Rock, paper, scissors: shoot!"
"Paper ties up rock!"

Nichole usually slept on her back. Joy, considering this, boxtied Nichole's arms in front of her before pinning with a belt which was buckled in front. For a gag, Joy chose a red bandana cleave gag and 5 tight windings of grey duct tape. She helped Nichole into bed before sliding her headband over her eyes as a blindfold. Then Nichole felt her ankles, knees, and thighs get bound. She hammed it up nicely for the photos and film before Joy tucked her in.

Joy, herself wearing purple pajama shorts, a matching purple top, and a purple kerchief bandana, had no one to bind her. Except she did have herself!

Joy got what she needed and climbed on her bed. She tied her ankles, knees, and thighs with white handkerchiefs before gagging herself with a blue rubber ball threaded with a pink bandana. She removed her kerchief, folded it, and blindfolded herself with it. She clasped a pair of handcuffs on her own wrists and got into bed.

============================================================

"Who goes down?" Sera asked her roommates, Bridget and Joyce.

Bridget wore black pajama shorts and a blue pajama tank-top. Joyce had similar, but her shorts were pink and the top pastel yellow. Sera had navy blue flannel pajama pants, a white sports bra (ironically like Janie), and her navy blue bandana headband from that day.

"It's easy. We tie up Bridgie first!"
"Girls, let's vote or something. Rock-paper-scissors, like Nichole and Joy did!"
"Sure!"
"Let's go! Best of 3"
"Rock-paper-scissors shoot!"
"You lost, Sera."
"Well, crap!"

Sera was silent as her ankles, knees, and thighs were bound by Joyce. Bridget tied her wrists, elbows, breasts, and waist. Bridget slipped her blindfold over her eyes and reknotted it tightly while Joyce gagged her with her ball gag followed by strips of duct tape.

"Ukhh hmmm!" Sera tried talking.
"Good night, Sera," Bridget tucked her in.
"Now who?"
"Well, Bridge, you were second loser."
"I get it. You want me tied up."
"Handcuffed, actually."
"Oh, sure," Bridget rolled her eyes as the cuffs were clasped, holding her arms tight behind her back.
"Always."
"Gag me, too!" she winked.
"Gladly!"
"Mmmmmph!" Bridget got a blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana. Tape strips kept her further piped down.

Bridget got her elbows, ankles, and thighs tied along with a breast harness. Because of the handcuffs, Joyce figured security wasn't needed. A red bandana blindfolded Bridget. Joyce took photos and films of the victims.

"Good night, both of you."
"Mmm hmm!"

It was a peaceful and quiet night in those three particular locations in and around Minnesota Tech.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 049: Memories XII - Red Bandana Gang

The Red Bandana Gang was all Jenny's fault in the beginning. It all started as a scheme for her to bind and gag her roommates and friends with Janie's help, but it all started one wintery day when both girls wore red bandanas.

Janie hated her roommates with a passion. She quickly put on red sweatpants, red sneakers, red socks (both pairs), a red long-sleeve t-shirt, a red hoodie, a red bandana headband, a red ponytail holding her braid, a red bandana mask, red gloves, and a red scarf before darting out the door before they could even wake up. Janie absolutely loved the color red. Being a Florida girl, she was also terrified of freezing to death.

Jenny was also wearing a partially red outfit. She had a red kerchief bandana along with her blue jeans, pink sneakers, red t-shirt, brown ponytail, brown hoodie, and pink gloves. A brown scarf over a pink bandana mask warmed her face as she walked to the dining hall.

As they ironically sat down together in the dining hall, both girls removed their scarves and mittens before pulling down their masks. Each pulled down their hoodie, revealing the dual red bandanas.

"Red girl!"
"Really red girl!"
"I love red!"
"Well, then, how about us red Gangsta girls gang up and kidnap everyone?"
"Sounds awesome!"

Outside, the snow swirled and drifted and formed giant white pillows. The drifts tended toward the west side of the buildings and trees. Some areas were ankle deep, some waist deep, and others knee deep. In the background, few cars, but occasionally a plow, drove by. This was the world of Minnesota Tech.

"Hey, girls," Nichole said as she, Joy, Bridget, and Joyce came over.
"Hello!"

Nichole and Joy were quite similar in some ways to Janie and Jenny. Nichole had her crayon blue sweatpants on with a red long-sleeve t-shirt, a white hoodie, a yellow bandana headband, a black bandana mask, navy blue mittens, a white hoodie, and a brown scarf. Joy was brave and wore a pink skirt, pink gloves (Joy's mom had knit Joy and Jenny the same pair) brown leggings below, purple sneakers, a brown long-sleeve t-shirt, a purple hoodie, a purple bandana mask, and a purple kerchief bandana.

"Wow, Nichole, did a crayon box barf on you?" Janie teased.
"Did you fall in a vat of paint?"
"Well..."
"Don't be a smart@$$ when the joke's on you."
"Someone's in a foul mood."
"Yeah... I saw our professor graded the Diff[erential] Eq[uations] test last night."
"I aced that sucker."
"Suck it, Janie. I got an 84."
"Oh, boo hoo. I'm in the same section, and I got a 67," Bridget rolled her eyes.
"I broke the curve."
"Suck it, Janie."
"I'm in a different section...," Jenny blushed.
"How did you do on test 1?"
"92..."
"Oh, everybody's a critic," Joyce through up her hands and leaned back with a sigh.
"Easy for you to say."
"Oh, it's not worth fighting over!" Joy snapped, silencing everyone.

Joyce ans Bridget were the only two who looked normal. Bridget had on blue jeans, snow boots, a purple flannel button-up long-sleeve shirt, a pink winter coat, a pink scarf, and pink ear muffs. Joyce had blue jeans, snow boots, a blue jacket, a red polo shirt over a black long-sleeve t-shirt, a green winter hat, green gloves, and a red scarf.

"I saw we are supposed to get another 18" between today and tonight," Bridget broke the stalemate.
"Tell us more, weathergirl," Jenny prodded.
"Well, with this much snow already... I would guess we should..."
"Have an email saying classes are cancelled after 2PM and for all of tomorrow?"
"Yeah, exactly!" Bridget said with glee.
"Oh, boy... broken heat pump here we come," Jenny groaned.
"Oh... yeah...," Bridget's smile faded.
"Come spend the night with us. You're always welcome," Joy encouraged.
"Thanks!"
"Well, I will go over after my classes are done!" Jenny said.
"When's that again?" Joy asked.
"12."
"I get out at 2," Bridget laughed.
"I'm done at 1," Joy said.
"Me too," Janie added.
"Me three," Joyce thirded.
"Because it's the same class!"
"I anticipate your arrival, dear sister of mine," Nichole said with a smile, "My last pre-snow class lets out at lunch as well."
"This is going to be fun!"

Jenny and Nichole had lunch together and walked back, all suited up as described before. In her hoodie pocket, Jenny hid a rope and a sock. She planned to gag Nichole with her mask. As soon as they walked in the door, both did the same: each removed her scarf and her gloves. Nichole removed her hoodie, pulled down her mask and was grabbed by Jenny.

"Gotcha!"
"Jenny, wait! We're friends!" Nichole plead as her wrists got tied.
"This is friendship! I tie you up the tightest!"
"Oh, really?! That's not fair!"
"Will you shut up?"
"Will you not gag me?"
"For a little while," Jenny instead bound Nichole's elbows.
"Can I go pee first?"
"All right."

Two minutes later, Nichole was back where she was before. A breast harness was being added.

"How is it being roomies with Bridger?"
"Better than you'd think. She's very stubborn, but awesome if you can acquiesce to certain things. Few people are as flexible with finding things to do."
"Like?"
"We can watch anything together, and she'll enjoy it. She'll play any game. She's always willing to be second in the shower. I just have to accept that she is clockwork in the morning and has a routine."
"Nice! So you really enjoy it."
"I really do."
"I have to say Joyce and Joy together are a handful. When both are happy, it gets my blood boiling. They make each other almost spazzy."
"Ha! Hard to believe, but I have seen it!"
"They're best gagged tight."

By the time the conversation had reached this point, Nichole had bound breasts, waist, ankles, knees, and thighs. She was now squirming and seeking escape. But Jenny made it worse by running a rope from her thighs to her harness and around her chest.

"Bestest friend, now I must gag you," Jenny said, removing Nichole's mask turned neckerchief.
"All right..."
"Bye now!"
"Mmmmmmm!" Nichole got the sock first.
"Nice and muffled!"
"Mmmph!" came after the black bandana mask had been folded and turned into a knotted cleave gag.
"Helpless... gagged and bound."
"Mm.....," came after 7 smothering layers of blue duct tape.
"Silent... no one can help you now!"
"Mm...," she moaned after receiving a blue bandana blindfold.

Shortly after, Joy walked in with Janie behind her. They weren't talking at all, and Janie was humming a tune.

"Why are you so happy?"
"This is why," Janie unwound Joy's scarf.
"Mmmmph!" Joy was really gagged with a sock and her purple bandana mask, turned into a tight cleave gag. She removed her gloves and hoodie.
"Excellent!"
"I'm so big that I just had to threaten her a little," Janie said as she wrapped
"Maybe some handcuffs?"
"Unh uh!" came a quiet moan.
"Yeah huh!"
"Unh uh!" Joy groaned as her arms clasped together behind her.
"She's better gagged."

Jenny bound Joy's ankles, knees, and thighs tightly with rope while Janie bound her elbows, breasts, and waist. Once they had done this, they hogtied her with a rope from her ankles to her harness. They blindfolded Joy with a pink bandana. Jenny masked herself again, and both posed for selfies with both Nichole and Joy.

"Hi, everyone!" Joyce walked into the room.
"Hi, Joyce!"
"Well, I am royally screwed!"
"Yes, you are, Joyce!"

After having her scarf, coat, and gloves removed, Joyce got a chair tie to remember. They tied her arms and elbows behind the chair, using the extra to fasten both to the chair back, pinning her arms to it.

"This is rough! If I move, the chair and my legs move... not the arms!"

A breast harness and waist rope pinned her torso down as both were worked around her and the chair. Ropes at her shoulders stole what little motion her torso had left. Her ankles, knees, thighs, and upper thighs also got tied tightly, with ropes running from her knees and ankles to the respective chair legs. More rope ran from her ankles to the supports under the chair, and, when they saw the waist rope was 2-5 inches above her wrist bonds, did the same to her wrists.

"Girls, I can't move! Do something!!!"
"Sure!"
"Mmmmmmph!" Joyce got gagged with a sock and a green bandana cleave gag. A thick, Janie tight, 8 layers of duct tape crushed her face and left her.silent.

".............."
"You gagged her tight!"
"It's a skill I learned playing with my sister!"
"Let's get her over here too!"
"Good idea!"

After removing Joyce's hat, they blindfolded her with a red bandana, and then replaced the hat. Selfies, a film, and photos made the kidnapping official. Photos and films of Joy and Nichole were added to the collection. Nothing was uploaded except the Nichole set to avoid suspicion.

"Three down. Two to go."
"My sister is going to beat Bridget."
"Awesome. She should be fun to make helpless!"
"She's a genuine fighter... tougher than me at this!"
"Well, then help me!"

Lauren arrived in the boldest outfit of all. She had on black sneakers, white socks, black sweatpants, a black-and-white flannel long-sleeve shirt, a blue hoodie, a white headband, and a black ponytail (to hold her bun). She had neither gloves, nor a hat, nor snow shoes, nor anything else wintery. She just had her bags, for she feared being snowed in for the night.

"Welcome, sis!"
"Is it cowgirl time?"
"Umm... no?"
"Gangster time? Red gangster gang ganging up on me!"
"Oh, stop being silly!"
"Well, you clearly want to tie me up!"
"This is very true."
"Well, I can't detract from your game. What am I supposed to do?"
"You could..."
"Give myself a lovely gag and blindfold matching my outfit? Good idea," Lauren cleave gagged herself with a knotted white handkerchief before covering her own face with strips of black duct tape. She blindfolded herself with a white bandana.
"Kill joy!"
"Hmph!" she shrugged.

Not only did they handcuff Lauren, but also they used duct tape on top of everything. Rarely did they use tape as a binding just because it was trash afterwards. They bound Lauren's elbows, breasts, waist, ankles, knees, and thighs. Red duct tape then encompassed the not-roped parts of her lower and upper legs. Extra tape bound her elbows more securely, and a belt at her chest held everything down tightly.

"Oophhh!" Lauren groaned while being filmed and photographed.
"It wasn't the sport I sought after."
"Sorry, Jenny."
"Maybe Bridget will be tougher."

Bridget arrived and just looked aghast at her friends. She didn't realize the scheme Jenny and Janie had carried out. She knew she was doomed, but she knew they wanted sport.

Bridget, at this phase of live, didn't like being tied up without something holding her hair back. She grabbed a purple bandana, folded it, and tied ot as a headband in her hair.

"Look, just because I am doing this doesn't mean I am a gangster like you other girls. It's just hair protection."
"We want a fight."
"Bring it!"
"You're on!"
"Mmmmph!" Bridget yelped as Janie grabbed her, but she escaped.
"Darn it!"
"Try again!"
"Hold still!" Jenny jumped her.
"Get off me! No! OMPH!"

Minutes later, Bridget was tied just like Lauren, except her knotted cleave gag was camouflage and her blindfold was pink. The girls took more masked selfies, films, and videos, and then they finally uploaded it to the Facebook group.

"Victory!" Janie and Jenny low-fived each other.
"Mmmmmph!" Bridget groaned.

As the snow fell in the cold outside, there was nothing but warmth inside among Minnesota's tightest group of friends.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 050: Memories XIII - Red Bandana Gang's Reign

About 10 months later, the Red Bandana Gang returned. It was once again a wintery day, but this time the scheme was Janie Patterson's and planned before the day began.

"Tomorrow, wear your favorite red bandana. It's time to gang up again ;)" she texted Jenny.
"Does that make us a Gang? :P"
"I suppose so! xD" Janie replied, and so the name stuck.

The next day, Janie put on red sweatpants, red sneakers, red socks (both pairs), a red long-sleeve t-shirt, a red hoodie, a red bandana headband, a red ponytail holding her braid, a red bandana mask, red gloves, and a red scarf before heading into the cold. Janie was again so red you couldn't tell she was human.

Jenny Kristensen was also wearing a partially red outfit. She had a solid red kerchief bandana along with her blue jeans, pink sneakers, brown t-shirt, pink ponytail, brown hoodie, and pink gloves. A brown scarf over a pink bandana mask warmed her face as she walked to class.

Alongside her walked roommate and best friend Nichole Peterson. Nichole was bundled up tightly with pale blue sweatpants, snow boots, a navy blue long-sleeve t-shirt, a pale blue hoodie, a navy blue bandana mask, and a pale blue kerchief bandana. Warming her face was the navy blue knit scarf that Joy's mother had made her.

Finishing the foursome was Bridget Sjaastad. Bridget, ever the dissenter, was dressed as a lady in all this. She wore her furry snow boots and leg warmers up to her upper thighs. She had on a blue skirt with white snowflakes with a white long-sleeve button-up blouse. Over the blouse she had a blue fashion jacket, and over that she wore her pink winter coat. Her hair was held by the blue earmuffs keeping her head warm.

Classes were being cancelled that afternoon because of the snowfall. Everyone was trying to gear up for the worst, as Minn Tech was infamous for either having heat pumps break or a power outage occur during such events.

Lauren sat around in the house she shared with Johanna. She had on black sneakers, white socks, black jeans, a black-and-green flannel long-sleeve shirt tucked into her pants (and secured by a belt), a black ponytail (to hold her bun), and a green bandana headband.

Johanna was always a pretty young girl, but today she went simple with black leggings and a magenta blouse. She was always that annoying person who was comfortable in the same outfit regardless of the temperature.

"Wanna have some fun, Jo?"
"Sure, Lauren. What up?"
"Let's go visit my sister and get her to tie us up this afternoon. It's better than sitting here."
"Sitting here playing video games?"
"That makes this sound better!"
"No, I like your idea better."
"You do?"
"Yes."
"Then why did you?!"
"Just to tease you, girlfriend!"
"Oh, you're silly sometimes!"
"I do it because we're friends. Let's do it!"
"Sure?"
"Yes!"
"Awesome! I'll tell her we want to drop by this afternoon."

Joy and Joyce were also walking toward class. They were discussing the problems each had in life, particularly Joy's sexual activity and Joyce's pornography battle. These were the conversations that made the entire group such tightly knit friends.
Eventually, it turned toward more mundane topics.

Joyce had thick purple leggings, snow boots, a pink long-sleeve t-shirt, a white polo shirt, a pink winter coat, pink gloves, a brown winter hat, and a purple scarf.

Joy, on the other hand, boldly wore a pink skirt, leg warmers, her purple sneakers, a blouse, her purple hoodie, a brown bandana headband, a matching brown bandana mask, and a pink scarf.

"But will or won't our heat break?" Joyce asked.
"Oh, it won't this time. This time it'll be the power."
"Do the flashing lights make you guess that?"
"Just a little!"

"Who will be first?" Janie texted Jenny.
"Preferably someone not one of our roommates."
"My sister and her roommate are coming over later."
"Sweet!"
"Hopefully we can truss them up too."
"I hope so! :)"
"I'm going to be back first I think..."
"Just know Nichole is mine."
"Roger."

Unfortunately, classes were cancelled for the next day, but not at any point in the rest of this day. As soon as Janie returned, she removed her scarf. She kept the rest together because she was still chilly and wanted to feel like a movie kidnapper. She slipped into a bedroom and waited.

After a little while, Jenny and Joyce entered. Joyce removed her coat, gloves, and scarf. Jenny only removed her scarf and gloves because she saw Janie. Janie, still in her full kidnapping gear, slipped up behind Joyce and pounced.

"Hmmmmmphhhhhhhh!" she yelped into Janie's hand.
"Tie her up quickly!" Janie shouted.
"OK!"
"Hmmmmmphhh!" Joyce groaned repeatedly as her wrists, forearms, elbows, breasts, ankles, knees, thighs, and feet were bound, and her arms were belted to her waist.
"Gag her."
"Have fun Joyce!"
"MMMM!" Joyce got a blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana.
"And this will hold it tight."
"Ugkph!" Joyce got a strip of microfoam tape.
"Night night!" Jenny blindfolded her with a blue bandana.

They led Joyce over to a bunk bed and sat her on the floor in front of it. There, they fastened her chest and shoulders to the foot of the bed. Jenny put her gloves back on, and they posed for selfies. Their gloves added a menacing touch. Films and photos were in order.

"Wow! That was AWESOME!" Jenny said as she removed her gloves and hoodie before pulling down her mask.
"Sure was!" Jenny did the same.
"I concur!" a voice said from behind.
"Yikes! Oh, hi, Nichole," Janie said with a jump.

The girls had pared down their outfits. Nichole had removed her hoodie and scarf and only pulled down her mask upon seeing the kidnapping in progress; Bridget had removed her coat, snow boots, and leg warmers before putting the boots back on; Joy had removed her scarf and hoodie and had wrapped her mask around her wrist.

"That's pretty cool the way you two did that."
"Thanks. I see you brought Bridget and Joy with you."
"Yep. The gang's all her. Actually, after watching that, I think you're the gang."
"Are we Bloods?"
"No, you're just a common red bandana gang."
"Then we're the Red Bandana Gang, kidnappers extraordinaire!"
"Kidnappers extraordinaire, could you do me a favor? I have a friend whom I need kidnapped, but because of my depleted condition (Nichole was still recovering from when her brother mutilated her) I can't really do it."
"*gulp*," came from Joy and Bridget.
"Who and what?" Jenny asked.
"Pick one," she whispered in Jenny's ear, "Handcuff her and tie her ankles."
"OK," she walked over to Janie, "Bridget."
"Gotcha. Would Bridget Sjaastad please step forward?"
"Yes," she stepped up fearlessly.
"Hands behind your back."
"Ugh! You sold me Nichole!" Bridget said as she felt the metal close.
"No. I am getting no money for you!"
"You gave me away... even worse!" Bridget laughed as her ankles were tied.
"Oh, quit whining!" Nichole held a blue rubber ball threaded with a brown bandana.
"I can't until you shut me up."
"Oh, now you're daring me, huh?"
Nichole tickled Bridget a little.
"Maybeeeeeee!"
"You want some of this?" she held the gag near Bridget's mouth.
"I can handle it!"
"If you can, then I won't blindfold me."
"Well then," Bridget said confidently, "You have a deal. Gag me!"
"With pleasure!"
"Mmmmmph!"
"And of course!"
"Ughkhph!" Bridget got strips of yellow duct tape over her mouth.
"Come along," Nichole led her to a chair.
"Ughkhph!" Bridget sat down.

Nichole tied a breast harness and elbow bonds on Bridget before untying her ankles and removing her boots. Nichole used the yellow duct tape to fasten each of her legs to the respective leg of the chair. Nichole removed her pale blue bandana mask/neckerchief and OTM gagged Bridget. Proudly, Nichole filmed and photographed Bridget, who grunted happily.

"Remember, don't be obviously losing on purpose!" Lauren reminded Jo.
"Copy that."

A knock interrupted everything inside.

"That must be my sister!"
"Did she bring Jo?" Joy asked.
"She was supposed to do. She did! Sis!"
"Hi kiddo!"
"Get in here."
"We decided to take advantage of the extra holiday."
"Seems good to me. You want to play a game maybe?"
"Sure."
"How about the people get tied up as they lose?" Jo asked.
"We do that one all the time."
"But not with me around!"
"True."
"Well of course I'm interested!" Jenny volunteered.
"Naturally. We know one of the people getting tied up already!" Lauren laughed at her.
"HEY!"
"Be quiet!"
"She will soon enough!" Janie giggled.
"Well, I'll just go over her and quietly tie up or be tied up. Let's watch, Joy."
"You're going to watch tied up!"
"I am?"
"Yes, you are!"
"But I get to watch, right?"
"It's no fair! Get Joyce out here. She's all alone!" Jenny reprimanded Janie.

Truth was Joyce didn't really care that much because she was enjoying her escape quest. Nevertheless, she was freed from the headboard, carried out, and had her blindfold slid up into her hair.

"How about something different?" Joy asked Nichole.
"Go for it!"

Joy tied Nichole's ankles, knees, and thighs. She boxtied Nichole's arms with them wrapped around her thighs before adding a light breast harness to further secure her knees to her chest. Joy added a rope from her ankles to her wrists.

"Comfy! Great for watching Jenny die!"
"HEY!!!!!"
"HAH!" Lauren laughed.

Nichole got gagged conventionally: sock, camouflage cleave gag, and strips of the yellow duct tape.

"Well, well, well... Jenny lost as always!" Lauren said with a laugh.
"You three ganged up on me!"
"I'd say you and Janie are the gang, based on your outfits and your teaming up there!"
"That's silly..."
"You looked away, Jenny. You know I'm right."
"Maybe..."
"To the gagging with her!" Janie laughed while internally groaning at her failure to keep Jenny, the only person on earth who was simultaneously a video game addict and a sucky video gamer.

Jo, having delivered the final blow, got responsibility for kidnapping Jenny. Using a pair of handcuffs, Jo secured Jenny's arms behind her back before binding her elbows, forearms, breasts, wrists, ankles, knees, lower thighs, upper thighs, and feet. A rope from her ankles to the harness hogtied her, and a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief gagged her. Over the gag was a strip of microfoam tape. Jo took Jenny's mask and used it to OTM gag her, and then she removed Jenny's kerchief, folded it, and blindfolded her with it.

Janie frowned at Jenny. She now had to take on Lauren, Jo, and Joy by herself. She had to win this at all costs, but fortunately for her Lauren started focusing more on Jo! Janie had a comfortable advantage! Soon, it was Jo's turn.

"To the gagging with her too!" Janie chortled.
"Gag yourself, Jo," Lauren tossed Joyce's ball gag at her.
"Yum..."
"Shut up!"
"Humph!" Jo fastened the buckle.

Lauren went easy on Jo, binding her crossed wrists and crossed ankles before hogtying her. Lauren also bound her breasts and added elbow ropes. She tickled Lauren a little before returning to the game. Janie easily defeated Lauren.

"It's time, sis."
"Bring it on!"

Janie led Lauren to her bed. She bound Lauren's ankles to the feet of the bed and also secured her legs in the middle. She used the yellow tape to heavily bind Lauren's wrists and elbows behind her back and a tape clamping above and below Lauren's breasts before fastening her shoulders to the upper footboard with white handkerchiefs. Lauren now had a highly restricted range of motion.

"Open wide!"
"Ukhph!" Lauren got a blue rubber ball threaded with a blue bandana.
"This'll shut you up!"
"AUKPH MMMM!" Lauren got seven Janie-strong windings of the yellow duct tape around her mouth.
"Good stuff!"
Janie waddes up a strip and put it over Lauren's mouth
"UPH!" Lauren had never had her mouth crushed like this before.
"Perfect!" Janie OTM gagged her with a similarly green bandana.
"Mph!"
"Tickle tickle!"
"AUKH!"

Janie tormented Lauren for maybe 10 minutes. Fastened as she was, Lauren was helpless against Janie's torment. This bondage was beyond anything Lauren had ever experienced. Jo watched and begged Janie to spare her.

So was another adventure of the Red Bandana Gang.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 051: Memories XIV - Red Bandana Gang Defeated

"Think we can do it once more?" Jenny asked Janie.
"Of course!"
"We're invited to my sister's place."
"Well, maybe we can pull off our magic there too!"

Janie had on blue jeans, red sneakers, white socks, a red polo shirt, a red bandana headband, and a red ponytail holding her braid. Jenny was also wearing a red bandana headband, blue jeans, pink sneakers, red sweatshirt, and a pink hoodie. The snow from prior days was still there, but the temperature was warmer.

They loaded the car with their precious cargo and texted Joy and Joyce. Nichole was wearing navy blue sweatpants, a pale blue long-sleeve t-shirt, a pale blue hoodie, and a white kerchief bandana. Bridget wore blue jeans, a red flannel button-up shirt, and a pink bandana blindfold.

Yes, Bridget was tied up, and so was Nichole. Both had boxtied arms behind their back, a breast harness, and bound ankles, knees, and thighs. Each had a pink bandana blindfold, a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief, and strips of yellow duct tape. Janie and Jenny led them hopping to Lauren and Jo's place from the car.

Joyce and Joy headed out into the unknown, unaware of the sneaking plots being devised against them. Joy wore a black skirt, a pink long-sleeve t-shirt, and a black bandana headband. Joyce had blue jeans and a green polo.

"Come in! Wow, you're ready!" Jo laughed.
"Sure are!"

Lauren had a similar outfit to before, with black jeans, a bright blue flannel button-up, and a bright blue bandana headband, with no bun or any other hair support for once! Jo was simple, as she wore blue leggings and a purple t-shirt.

"Look we got!"
"Ready to go, I see!"
"Sure is!"
"Who else?"
"Joy and Joyce."
"Well, here they come!"
"Quick, Jenny!"
"Right!"
"Red Bandana Gang strikes again...," muttered Lauren.
"Surprise!"
"MMMMMMPH!" both went simultaneously.

Joy and Joyce were grabbed tightly. Their ankles, knees, thighs, wrists, elbows, waist, and breasts were tied. A blue rubber ball threaded with a brown bandana and windings of tape silenced Joy, and Joyce's bandana was red. Both had a blue bandana and were hogtied. Nichole and Bridget also were hogtied now. Films and photos were added to the collection.

"Time to learn the big ropes," Lauren said with a wickedness in her voice.
"Huh?"
"You're going to be really kidnapped."
"What do you mean?"
"Jo, the kidnapping table."
"Right."
"You're tying someone on the table?!" Jenny asked.
"Yes, you."
"ME?!"
"Yes, now lie down tummy first."
"Uhhhh..."
"Just do it, kid. I'll get you out," Janie whispered.
"You better!"

Jenny got laid on her stomach on the table and gagged with Joyce's ball gag. They spread her out in an X, binding each appendage to the respective table leg. She tried to move, but her legs/arms were taut. There was nothing she could do, except suffer.

"Well, I better get you two white I can!"
"Fat chance. Two on one!"
"Lauren, stop. No! HMMMPH!"

Janie got a hand over her mouth while Jo bound her wrists and elbows. They added a breast harness, waist rope, and ankle bonds. They tied her shoulders to a chair to watch Jenny's torment. The Red Bandana Gang had been defeated.

"AAUUUUUUGGGMMMMMPPPPHHHH!" Jenny groaned as she was mercilessly trickled.
"You two are so cruel!"
"Are we compared to you?"
"It's only cruel because it's us and not you!"

Jenny tried jerking herself away, but the ropes held firm. Hair brushes on her feet and fingers in her ribs made for a cruel torture session. When they were done, Jenny felt herself be untied only to have her arms bound in reverse prayer with a breast harness. Her ankles, knees, and thighs were tied before she was hogtied and left on the table. Before abandoning her, they fastened her to the table with ropes from her knees to two holes drilled in the sides as fastening points, which prevented her from rolling.

Janie was untied from the chair and laid on the floor. There, Jo provided the black head harness with green ball gag she had borrowed from her sorority. They fastened it to Janie's head before hogtying her.

Next, Lauren tied Jo tightly to a chair, fastening her ankles and knees to the respective chair leg and binding her wrists and elbows to the respective arms. A breast harness held her down. A rope ran from the harness to the red bandana Lauren blindfolded Jo with. They were now taking turns jerking each other's head. Finally, Lauren gagged Jo with an orange rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief.

Janie was speechless, literally and mentally. She was completely defeated. Lauren proudly filmed and photographed all the victims, but she was proudest of the captured Red Bandana Gang.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 052: University Softball Alliance

Joyce, Bridget, and Sera drove to Lauren's house. It was supposed to be a fun time, and everyone thought it was board games. Lauren, Janie, and Caleigh, however, had other plans.

Joyce wore purple leggings and a pink polo shirt. Bridget had blue jeans and a beige vertically striped button-up shirt. Sera had blue trainers, a red t-shirt, and a white bandana headband.

The car pulled into the driveway, and the girls climbed out. They were walking up to the house when Sera made a signal. Seeing the signal, Joyce jumped Bridget.

"Mmmmph!" they dragged her off into the bushes.
"It's for your own good!" Sera chided her.

Quickly, Bridget had bound wrists, elbows, and breasts. A blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana silenced her, and a purple bandana blindfolded her. Sera held her down while Joyce knocked.

"Welcome! Good to see you. I see you did as we asked!" Caleigh answered.
"We sure did!"
"Bring her in!"
"Mmmmmmm!" Bridget was forced to quickly walk in.

Once inside, Bridget was again put on the ground, and her ankles, knees, and thighs were tied.

"I was thinking she'd go in the tub," Lauren said, sipping a soda.
"Let's put her there then!" Sera laughed.
"And you in the closet."
"Who?"
"You."
"Me?"
"You"
"ME?!" Sera was incredulous as she laid Bridget down. Bridget squirmed.
"Do I hear a broken record?!" Joyce laughed.
"It's the plan. The plan says we tie you up."
"But I wanted to play Settlers!"
"You will. I promise."
"Well... OK then. Where do I go?"
"Master closet. Come on."
"OK."
"Windows are open. Keep it down."

Caleigh wore black leggings and a white t-shirt. Lauren had on blue jeans, yellow and black flannel long-sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and a yellow bandana headband holding her braided hair. Cool enough to open windows was cold to her and Janie's Florida sensibilities.

In the master closet, the young Italian got the works. Lauren bound her feet, ankles, knees, lower thighs, upper thighs, wrists, forearms, elbows, breasts, and waist. They hogtied her on the floor from ankles to elbows.

"Must you be so thorough??"
"You're a strong girl. I have to tie you better."
"Thank you!" Sera accepted the compliment.
"Unfortunately, I must gag you tighter as well."
"But why?!"
"Bridget is supposed to be a spectacle. We want to hear people's surprise when they take a dump and realize there's a bound and gagged girl in the tub next to them."
"I see. Me?"
"We can't afford having someone hear you should they need this one."
"That sucks."
"Shut up!"
"MMMPH!" Sera got Joyce's ball gag.
"Great."
"Augkph!"
"Now this!" Lauren wrapped Sera's face in four layers of red duct tape.
"Don't forget the blindfold," Caleigh handed Lauren a red bandana.
"Nope!"
"Ugh!" Sera groaned.
"Have to give it to them. Your sister, Jenny, and this one make red anything look cute."
"That they do."
"Red looks lousy on me."
"Too bad for you. You prefer fashionably matching gags and blindfolds?"
"Yes, and Ken says I always have."
"Weirdo," Lauren sipped her drink and walked out.
"Yes, and Ken says I always have... WAIT!!!"
"Gotcha!" shouted back.
"Come back here!"
"MMMMMMMM!"
"Oh, look who's coming to the door."
"Jenny and Nichole?"
"Maybe Joy and my sister too."
"Meaning?"
"Nothing yet. You know the plan."
"What if that other girl Hannah comes? You did invite her."
"If she does, more fun for us."
"Sounds fair enough."
"Let them in, stupid!"
"Oh, right!"
"Caleigh is a card," Joyce laughed.
"Often times a blank one," Lauren again sipped her drink.

The group of four entered. Jenny had brown trainers, a red tank-top, and a pink camouflage bandana headband holding her braided. Joy had a blue skirt, white long-sleeve t-shirt, and a blue kerchief bandana. Nichole wore navy blue trainers, a beige t-shirt, and her blue floral bandana as a headband. Janie wore blue jeans, a purple flannel button-up long-sleeve shirt-- with the sleeves down unlike Lauren--, and a white ponytail holding her [also] braided hair in a loose bun.

"Excuse me," Joy ducked into the bathroom.
"Oh boy!" Caleigh giggled.
"What the heck?!" came out.
"Someone need help?"
"What," Joy exited, "Did some smart mind do?"
"Makes using the bathroom more interesting."
"You're a strange bunch," Joy shut the door again.
"What did she find in there?" Nichole asked.
"Bridget," Lauren said with a smirk.
"Oh.... WHAT?!"
"She's a little tied up."
"Oh, my! That's pretty good!"
"We thought so too."
"What are we doing first?"
"Anyone like Life?"
"I sure do," Jenny said.
"Goodie two shoes would," Janie teased Jenny while rubbing her back.
"Be nice!"
"I am. I'm complimenting you!"
"With a derogatory expression?"
"Sure."
"Let's play the game while we can!"
"Sure thing!" Caleigh went to retrieve the box.
"Remember... here taxes equals imprisonment aka tied up."
"Whose rule is that?" Janie asked.
"Caleigh's house rules."
"Interesting."

While they were playing the game, Jenny said something about needing the restroom, and Caleigh said she needed it too.

"You go first."
"I'll be a while."
"I'll use the master. Lauren?"
"Sounds cool with me!"
"K."

Caleigh had a task ahead of her. She shut the door, turned on the fan, and climbed out the bathroom window. She ran around the front of the house, toward Lauren's room, and climbed in. She was the fastest runner on the softball team, hence why she was chosen for this. She waited for Jenny to exit.

"HMMMPHHH!" Jenny groaned as she was grabbed.
"Hold still," Caleigh whispered while Jenny kicked her hard.
"Mmmmph!" Jenny tried everything to escape.
"Brat, hold still!" Caleigh pushed Jenny's face into Lauren's pillow and climbed on top of her.
"MMMMMMPH!"
"Be quiet!"
"Hmph!" Jenny got a blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana in her mouth.
"That'll teach you!" Caleigh knotted it tighter than she would otherwise.
"Ughphk!"

Caleigh bound Jenny's elbows and wrists before leading her to the closet. Jenny gasped as best as she could when she saw Sera. Caleigh tied her ankles, knees, and thighs while Jenny groaned. Caleigh tied a rope in Jenny's hair, ran into the closer upper shelving, and ran it to Jenny's wrists, forcing a strappado.

"AUGH!"
"Oh, my siblings and cousins did that to me all the time. They were jealous of my beautiful hair."
"PHFKKPHHH!"
"Oh, it only hurts as much as you fight that," Caleigh added a red bandana OTM gag.
"HMmmmmph!"
"You do look awesome in red. You should wear it more often!"
"MMMMMMMMMM!" Jenny's eyes plead for mercy.
"Right, the blindfold," Caleigh blindfolded her with a red bandana.
"MMMMMMM!"
"Bye!" Caleigh pinched Jenny's cheek and ran.

Caleigh ran back the way she went initially. She had been gone 7 minutes. She would have to have been really sick for that to make sense. She sprayed air freshener after flushing the toilet and walked put slowly.

"I'm fine now!"
"We took your turn without you," Lauren said.
"A$$€$."
"Well, someone's testy."
"I should be after that."
"Exhausting battle, huh?"
"Yeah..."
"Sucks."
"Where's Jenn?"
"She never came back."
"Wha?"
"I don't get it either."
"Yeah, where is she?!" Nichole suddenly asked.
"She must be having her own battle," Joy shrugged.
"Ewwww..."
"Ah, d@m^ it!" Joy exclaimed.
"Huh?" Nichole didn't understand.
"Taxes!"
"Joy is going to be tieeeddd up!" Joyce sang mockingly.
"Don't be a smart mouth b¡+©# about it."
"Sore loser!"
"MMMMMPPPPHHHH!" Joy got a sock in her mouth.
"I had to," Janie said while holding the squirming Joy and cleave gagging her with a white bandana.
"Thank you," Joyce said with a sigh of relief.

Janie decided to keep it simple. She boxtied Joy's wrists behind her and secured it with a breast harness. She bound Joy's ankles and thighs and ran a rope from her thighs to her harness and around her neck for a ball tie. A pink blindfolded her.

"Excuse me a moment," Nichole said and disappeared.

Nichole was searching. "What did they do to her?" she thought, wondering about Jenny. Nichole went into the master bedroom, and she had just opened the master closer when...

"What do you think you're doing?" Lauren asked.
"Making sure you have a replacement roll of toilet paper."
"BULL! Come here, kid. Hands behind your back."
"Right..."

Nichole got her wrists crossed and tied behind her back. Lauren bound her elbows, breasts, waist, ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. A blue rubber ball threaded with a yellow bandana gagged her, and it was secured by a white handkerchief cleave gag over it.

"Now look," Lauren opened the door wide.
"HMMMMPH?!"
"Yes, we have them. As for you."
"Ughkph!" Nichole groaned as her face got wrapped in 6 tight layers of red duct tape.

For effect, Lauren added an orange bandana OTM gag over it before blindfolding her with another white handkerchief. Lauren sat her in the tub to squirm.

"Look at all those knots behind your head!"
"Abf," came quietly from Nichole, with five knotted handkerchiefs/bandanas behind her head.

When Lauren returned, Janie and Caleigh were putting the last touches on Joyce, who was tied identically to Bridget, even the same colors. Lauren laughed.
They even had her in the bathtub with Bridget, where they fastened their breast harnesses and ankles together with black bandanas.

"Now we wait to see if the other one shows up!"
"I think she was supposed to," Janie noted.
"Hmmmm," Lauren continued slowly drinking her drink.
"Let's tie you up!" Caleigh suggested to Lauren.
"Me?!"
"Yeah!"
"No way. My house, and you aren't doing that until that other girl is put of the way."
"No fun."
"Oh, I can be fun if circumstances allow. Tie her up instead," Lauren said with a grin, clearly teasing.
"Thanks for selling me into slavery!" Janie dripped with sarcasm.
"You're welcome, kiddo."
"B¡+©#!"
"HEY NOW! Lighten up! I was kidding!"
"Then why are my elbows tied behind me?"
"She's a little antsy, I guess."
"I guess a little," Janie said with an aggressive tone while her wrists were tied.
"Oh, she's just having a moment of immature fun. Let her enjoy it."
"Well..."
"Don't rain on the parade, Janie," Caleigh said with incredible cheer.
"All right. But only because you're my friend!"
"Thanks!"

Caleigh tied Janie's forearms, ankles, knees, lower thighs, upper thighs, breasts, and waist. Caleigh gagged her with a blue rubber ball threaded with a purple bandana, and blindfolded her with another purple bandana.

"Fashionable gags and blindfolds?"
"Always."
"Whatever you like!"

Finally, Caleigh ball tied Janie via a rope from her thighs around her neck and from her ankles to her wrists. Janie laid on the floor while groaning into her gag. Caleigh tied a rope from Janie's ankles to Joy's wrist bonds.

"I just checked Jenny's phone... she isn't coming."
"Oh, get real."
"Yep," Lauren finally finished her drink.
"Well, then, time to tie you up!"
"Caleigh!" Lauren laughed as her wrists were boxtied behind her back.
"It's finally time. I win!"
"Yes, you have!" Lauren agrees as she got a breast harness.
"Now, be quiet!"
"Mmmmmph!" Lauren got an orange rubber ball threaded with a yellow bandana OTM gag, and then her yellow bandana headband slipped over her eyes as a blindfold.

Caleigh tied Lauren's ankles, knees, and thighs before leading her, too, to the master closet. There, she fastened Lauren's shoulders to the rack of the shelves to keep her from wandering away. Lauren groaned.

Her plan completed, Caleigh photographed and filmed all of the victims, including taking selfies with Lauren, Jenny, and Janie. She knew that, in particular, her siblings and cousins would love this.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 053: Return of the Red Bandana Gang Part 1

Jenny was determined to get playful revenge on Lauren and Caleigh for the prior day. Janie was part of the softball conspiracy, but Jenny needed her help. She sent out a text to Janie and Sera.

"Fellow girls who like red... it's time for the Red Bandana Gang to return. Tomorrow night, the plan is to capture everyone we can."
"I'm in!" Sera replied.
"I always like joining a gang! xD" Janie added.
"Let's do it :)"
"Will you help me tie up Jenny too?" Janie asked Sera privately.
"If need be, sure!"

With Fall Break coming, Jenny invited Hannah and Casey to be part of the group of friends that night. More people to tie up meant everyone would have someone to tie up. It was supposed to be a semi-chilly day.

Jenny wore lime green trainers, a brown tank-top, and a red kerchief bandana holding her braided hair. Janie had red trainers, a red t-shirt, a red bandana headband, a red ponytail holding her braided hair, and red bandana wristbands. Sera had red trainers, a blue t-shirt, and a red kerchief bandana.

The as-of-yet-unsuspecting victims-to-be were varied.

Joy wore a purple skirt, a pink t-shirt, and a purple camouflage bandana headband.
Nichole wore pale blue trainers, a navy blue t-shirt, and a pale blue bandana headband.
Joyce wore beige shorts and a blue polo shirt.
Bridget had blue jeans and a purple button-up long-sleeve flannel shirt.
Hannah was in green trainers and a white t-shirt.
Casey had blue jeans and a black t-shirt.
Caleigh wore pink short shorts and a purple t-shirt.
Lauren wore blue jeans, a purple long-sleeve flannel button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and a purple bandana headband.

Around 6PM, Janie and Sera had a conference in Jenny's room. Janie had good news to share, but now wasn't the time. Tomorrow, she planned, would be perfect.

"Look what I got today," Sera showed a bag.
"12 pack of red bandanas. So?" Jenny asked.
"Well, take new ones for ourselves and use the old ones as TUG toys."
"Nah. I like my old one. Been wearing the same one for years and years."
"Your loss!" Janie eagerly exchanged hers.
"OK," Jenny regained control, "Let's get our first victim."
"Here or my sister's?"
"Zack said no way."
"Shoot."
"But Lauren will come over."
"Great! Most everyone will sleep tied up."
"Sounds good!"
"I love sleeping tied up," Sera smiled.
"Nichole," Jenny called out.
"Yes?"
"It's time for a hostage video."
"Oh, is that so?"
"Yes, it's so. It's my turn."
"Very well then!" Nichole stood with her back to Jenny, arms clasped.
"Easy enough," Jenny roped Nichole's crossed wrists.
"Hmmm... comfy!"
"I'm glad you like it!"

Jenny tied her elbows, breasts, waist, things, and ankles. A blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief gagged her, and they blindfolded her with a red bandana. A strip of microfoam tape secured the gag.

"You, my beloved sister," Jenny whispered, "Have been kidnapped by the Red Bandana Gang."
"HHMMMMPHHHH?!?!?!?!"
"Enjoy!" Jenny hogtied her tightly.
"AKHPH!"
"Oh, look who's here," Jenny said, noting the presence of Caleigh, Hannah, and Casey. Joyce and and Bridget were already there, having come with Sera.
"How do we do it?" Janie asked.
"Watch. Hey, Caleigh."
"Hi, red girl #1."
"Hah. Ever play checkers before?"
"I have, of course! Do you want to?"
"I'm game."
"Let's up the ante. Loser gets tied up... for the entire night."
"Sleeping tied up tempts me to deliberately lose."
"Please don't. I hate when people do that."
"I won't. You're REALLY good at checkers, aren't you?"
"I sure am."
"Hmmm..."
"Let's make it fair... Make it chess instead," Joyce suggested.
"But I don't like it," Caleigh said.
"Oh, come on. Chess is like the ultimate breathtaking game for a TUG."
"Huh?"
"The suspense. Not only does the king get captured, but you do too!"
"Maybe it should be queens instead," Jenny added.
"Queens for girls. Very funny, Jenn. C'mon, Caleigh. Checkers sucks compared to chess."
"But I don't like it. It's too slow."
"Awwww... Checkers sucks... even little kids play that."
"Girl, before I do it the hard way, I except you to get on the floor, kneeling, with your back to me. Don't you ever tease me for liking or disliking a game. Now, we must play a game I like: tying up Joyce. Give me your handcuffs."
"Oh, $#¡+," Janie muttered to Sera.

Joyce quietly did what Caleigh said, and found her own handcuffs holding her wrists together behind her back. Rope bound her ankles, knees, thighs, elbows, breasts, and waist. A blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana gagged her, and a rope from her thighs around her neck ball tied her. Finally, Caleigh was handed a red bandana, which she used to blindfold Joyce.

Bound: Joyce, Nichole
To go: Bridget, Caleigh, Casey, Hannah, Jenny, Joy, Lauren, Sera

"Let's do it our way: checkers."
"OK."

Janie and Sera had, meanwhile, begun a video game with Hannah and Bridget. Joy and Casey watched, but Casey was clearly plotting.

"Hey, camo gangster."
"Who? Me?" Joy asked.
"Yeah, you," she had a pair of Joy's handcuffs, "You're under arrest."
"For what?"
"For camo gangstering."
"But I haven't done anything."
"Yes, you have."
"I have?"
"You were plotting."
"To what?"
'Kidnap one of these girls."
"Actually, the thought didn't cross my..."
"Liar. I'm arresting you," Casey tackled her.
"Casey... get off me you silly!"
"Oh, I won't," she clicked the cuffs on.
"Well, this sucks."
"THIS does."
"MMMMPH!" Joy got a sock and a knotted blue bandana cleave gag.
"Tight tight!" Casey wrapped 7 layers of black duct tape around her face.
"Fffffff!" bubbled quietly.
"Nice!"

Casey tied Joy's elbows, breasts, waist, thighs, and ankles. She sat down next to her, and found a red bandana tossed at her, so she blindfolded Joy with it, but then she slipped it down.

"Can't have you missing the game," Casey put her arm around Joy.
"Mmm hmmm!"
"I'm glad I earned your friendship back."
"Awwwwwwwwwww."
"Take that!" Bridget delivered the final blow to Hannah, not realizing the position she had put herself in.
"Awwww... crud!"
"Tie for the ropes... or, rather, the wraps!"
"Tie wraps?!"
"Too close to handcuffs... please no!"
"Oh? All right then."
"Come on over,"Jenny texted Lauren.

Hannah instead got an uncomfortable reverse prayer type position with her arms on her shoulders with a tight breast harness. Bridget tied her ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. A hogtie held her firm, and a blue rubber ball threaded with a pink bandana, hidden under a strip of microfoam tape silenced her. She was handed a red bandana to blindfold her victim.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 054: Return of the Red Bandana Gang Part 2

The Red Bandana Gang's adventure continued.

Bound: Hannah, Joy, Joyce, Nichole
To go: Bridget, Caleigh, Casey, Jenny, Lauren, Sera

"Take that!" Jenny said, finishing the checkers game with Caleigh.
"Dang."
"How do you want it?"
"I have slept tied up forced into a standing position (though my legs were tired the next day), tied to a chair, and tied in bed."
"Then stay right where you are!"

Jenny bound Caleigh's wrists and elbows to the sides of the chair, her shoulders to the top where the sides meet the top rail, and her ankles and knees to the respective chair legs. A breast harness and waist rope pinned her down. Jenny gagged her with an orange rubber ball threaded with a blue bandana, a strip of microfoam tape, and a handkerchief OTM gag. A red bandana blindfolded her.

She turned in time to see Bridget's demise, and so Bridget reaped what she sowed. Her arms were boxtied behind her and held hard and fast by a breast harness. A blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief gagged her, and it was followed by a red bandana OTM gag and matching red bandana blindfold. They tied her ankles, feet, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs before tossing her on the couch (Janie literally threw her) and hogtying her.

Bound: Bridget, Caleigh, Hannah, Joy, Joyce, Nichole
To go: Casey, Jenny, Lauren, Sera

"Sweet!" Lauren said, ironically dressed in a similar outfit.
"You'll look great together," Jenny said, "Girls, take care of Casey."
"OK! C'mon, kiddo!"

In the bedroom, Casey was sat on the floor, and Janie first gagged her with a blue rubber ball threaded with a blue bandana and hid it under a strip of microfoam tape. A red bandana OTM gagged her, and a red bandana blindfolded her. They tied her wrists and elbows behind her back, pinning them at the chest and waist with tight belts. To preserve the rope supply, they tied her ankles, knees, and lower thighs with white handkerchiefs, and her upper thighs with rope. They laid her on Joy's bed and used a short rope to secure her feet to the footboard. Janie and Sera conversed while this happened.

"Sera?"
"Yes?"
"You realize that for this to work I must tie you up?"
"Yes, I do. Are we ready for that?"
"You're OK being tied up all night?"
"I sure am!"
"Then we're OK!"

Janie quickly handcuffed Sera's wrists behind her before roping her elbows behind her and her thighs together. White, pale blue, and orange bandanas bound her ankles, knees, and thighs respectively, and rope made a right breast harness and waist rope. A blue rubber ball threaded with a navy blue bandana and a strip of microfoam tape gagged her. Janie shoved her onto the toilet and shut the door with the light on.

Meanwhile, Jenny had managed to rock-paper-scissors Lauren into a TUG. Jenny tied Lauren just like Bridget, boxtying her arms behind her and holding them hard and fast via a breast harness. A blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief gagged her, and it was followed by a red bandana OTM gag and matching red bandana blindfold. She tied her ankles, feet, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs before shoving her on the couch. Jenny undid Bridget's hogtie and sat her on the couch as well.

"You two look perfect for selfies!"
"Hmmmphhhh!" Lauren tried to smile, knowing what Jenny meant.
"Those two look alike! Bridget's a cowgirl, and Lauren's a cowgirl gangster!"
"Ha! True! Want selfies?"
"Sure!" Janie did as Jenny did.
"Where's Sera?"
"Bathroom... fixing herself up."
"Oh."
"I'll get her."

Jenny's eyes grew wide as she saw Sera come hopping out.

"Janie, this is betrayal."
"So it is," Janie grabbed the paralyzed girl and handcuffed her wrists behind her.

Jenny said nothing while Janie roped her elbows, breasts, waist, ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. A blue rubber ball threaded with a red bandana gagged her. Janie brought her into the bedroom and laid Jenny on the floor.

Jenny didn't know why, but she was sobbing. She felt completely abused and mistreated... taken advantage of because of her size. Must she always be picked on? Was the "gangster" image to blame, or her overall innocence? All Jenny knew was that there were few people she could trust.

"Aww...," Janie held a red bandana.
"Ughhkphh!" Jenny got on her knees and looked Janie in the eye.
"You're crying?"
"Mmm hmmm!"
"I... ummm.... yeah!" Janie blindfolded her with the bandana.
"HMMPHHH!"
"Tears can't make me feel guilty if I can't see them!"

Janie soured herself with Jenny and Nichole, the only ones in earshot, right then. She went out to torment her sister.

"Boobies," she jokingly played with Lauren's breasts, as they had privately done since Janie had reached adult hood. Both girls were ticklish there.
"Ughhh!" Lauren laughed as she got tickled all over.

Janie took selfies with every victim along with the usual films and photos, and she slipped Sera's headband over her eyes as a blindfold. She started undoing hogties where necessary and putting people in beds. She paired them as Nichole-Bridget, Jenny-Sera, Joy-Hannah. Casey would get the couch. Caleigh would stay in the chair per her request.
This left Joyce to be with Janie.

Janie fastened the three pairs with yellow bandanas at their breast harnesses and purple bandanas at their ankles. Finally, she released Lauren.

"Goodnight Purple Gangster Cowgirl."
"Goodnight Red Gangster Athlete."
"Ha!"
"Stay warm!"
"You too!"

Janie took off her shirt and got into bed. She had incredible news to share in the morning... but she also had a damaged relationship with Jenny.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 055: Return of the Red Bandana Gang Part 3

Just to rehash the girl's outfits...

Jenny wore lime green trainers, a brown tank-top, and a red kerchief bandana holding her braided hair.
Janie had red trainers, a red t-shirt, a red bandana headband, a red ponytail holding her braided hair, and red bandana wristbands.
Sera had red trainers, a blue t-shirt, and a red kerchief bandana.
Joy wore a purple skirt, a pink t-shirt, and a purple camouflage bandana headband.
Nichole wore pale blue trainers, a navy blue t-shirt, and a pale blue bandana headband.
Joyce wore beige shorts and a blue polo shirt.
Bridget had blue jeans and a purple button-up long-sleeve flannel shirt.
Hannah was in green trainers and a white t-shirt.
Casey had blue jeans and a black t-shirt.

When Janie woke up, she climbed out of bed and checked on Joy and Hannah. Joyce was handcuffed and helped, as was Joyce. All three were still quite nicely tied and gagged. But someone had gotten free based on the sounds she heard.

Since it was chilly outside, Janie changed into blue jeans, a red and black flannel button-up long-sleeve shirt, and white socks. Her red bandana wristbands had been used as blindfolds the night before.

"Who's out here?" she asked quietly.
"Me."
"Who?"
"Caleigh."
"How did you?!"

Not only had Caleigh escaped, but she had coiled up the rope, folded the dry bandanas, and washed and dried the bandana and ball from her gag. Standing in the kitchenette, Caleigh picked up her leg and held her arms in a mock karate pose.

"I am a ninja," she said flatly.
"But I'm not done with you!"
"Too bad!"

Janie could tell Casey was secure. She went into the other room. Jenny and Sera, who were handcuffed, were quite secure and still. Nichole was helpless, but Bridget was making headway on escaping. Janie detached her from Nichole and carried her out to the living room.

"Mmm aukph!" Bridget groaned.
"Look," Janie tightened her grip on Bridget and clamped her hand tight over her mouth... really tight.
"ffffffffff," bubbled in a panic.
"If you escape, it's fine. But I need you tied up later. If you're good, I will not gag you later."
"Hmph!"
"Take it or leave it."
"Hmmm!" she nodded.
"Good," and Janie dumped her on the floor.
"Uk!"
"Now..."
"What's the big deal, Janie?"
"I have some special news to share. I want to do it my way."
"Can I help?"
"You can by staying tied up!"
"Any other way?"
"Well... Sera is already my official helper."
"Ah... red gangster girls stick together."
"Yep. If you want to help, join the gang."
"Bandanas are for gagging and blindfolding."
"Meaning?"
"My annoying little sister and cousin loved to dress up as Indian princesses when we were younger, and I always told them that I'd gag them with their headscarves, and I usually did! If I do that, I am morally bound to gag myself with my own headscarf. Someday, I will get you nicely tied up and tell you some stories."
"Interesting. It's cool. You can help anyway. These girls need to get changed and whatever. You're job is, after breakfast, helping me quickly bind and gag them again. Wrists, elbows, thighs, ankles, gag. Got it?"
"Sure do!"
"Good!"

Janie went to free Sera. She woke up Jenny (undoing Jenny's handcuffs) Nichole in so doing, and she carried Sera out to the kitchenette. There, Sera got the same explanation before being released. As soon as the rope and gag mess was cleaned, Sera got clean undies and a shirt and ran into the shower.

"Everyone brought clean clothes except me. I wasn't planning on sleeping here or while tied up, but it was too good to pass up!"

Sera came out in the same red trainers and red kerchief bandana as before, but her shirt was now a black t-shirt. Once the process of releasing everyone was complete, the outfit scene looked like this...

Jenny wore pink trainers, a red tank-top, and a brown kerchief bandana holding her braided hair.
Janie had blue jeans, a red and black flannel long-sleeve button-up shirt, a red bandana headband, and a red ponytail holding her braided hair.
Sera had red trainers, a black t-shirt, and a red kerchief bandana.
Joy wore a pink skirt, a purple t-shirt, and a pink kerchief bandana.
Nichole wore black trainers, a pale blue t-shirt, and a black bandana headband.
Joyce wore beige shorts and a green polo shirt.
Bridget had blue jeans and a pink and black button-up long-sleeve flannel shirt.
Hannah was in blue trainers, a pink t-shirt, and a blue bandana headband.
Casey had blue jeans, a white long-sleeve t-shirt, and a black bandana headband
Lauren wore blue jeans, a black long-sleeve flannel button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and a black bandana headband.
Lauren didn't really know why she had started doing so, but whenever she wore a flannel shirt she wore a matching bandana headband.

Joy, Nichole, Casey, and Hannah went to the dining hall together.

Jenny went to meet Lauren for breakfast.

"Where are you going?" Joyce asked.
"To see Lauren over breakfast. We don't one-on-one much any more."
"Oh. Have fun!"
"Who likes pancakes?" Janie asked.
"ME!" Caleigh bounded.

So Janie, Bridget, Sera, Joyce, and Caleigh ate together. With Caleigh, Bridget, and Sera on her side, Janie knew taking Joyce would be easy. After breakfast, with a simple motion, Janie signaled Caleigh and Sera to tie up Joyce.

"Come here," Caleigh grabbed Joyce.
"Say what?"
"Time to teach you the ropes."
"Hey! Stop!" Joyce got her wrists tied behind her back.
"Shut up!" Sera ordered.
"MMMPHHH!" she got a sock, a red bandana cleave gag, and a strip of microfoam tape while Caleigh tied her elbows.
"Good girl."
"MMMMMM!"
"To hold you," Bridget tied her ankles and thighs.
"Easy!" Caleigh shoved her on the couch.

"Lauren, how are you?"
"I'm OK. Your eyes are bloodshot. Sleep badly?"
"I slept terribly and cried most of the night."
"What? Why?!"
"Everything. I'm sick of being taken advantage of. Everyone thinks they can pick on little Jenny."
"Jenny, you are small. I'm 10 inches taller than you! If you want to people to respect that, you need to establish some boundaries of some sort."
"I'm sick of everyone grabbing me to tie up and worse betraying me."
"Explain."
"Tying everyone up last night was my idea... and Janie turned around and grabbed me too."
"Well... it's a TUG. Did you say..."
"Does it matter?! Fact is she thinks she can take advantage of me like I'm some cute little innocent gangster girl that's a prize to capture."
"Jenny... this never bothers you so much. Occasionally, you always say you feel picked on, but this time you're exploding because you're not getting over Phillip."
"I know! It makes me so upset to think about it! Why, Lauren?! WHY?!" Jenny was hysterical.
"Jenny, I don't know. Someone better is waiting for you. Look, I planted on getting Janie and Sera and you back today anyway. I'm not picking on you, OK?"
"OK... Do I make myself a good TUG target?"
"You're the most loving person of all. It's because everyone sees you as a dear friend, and people tend to favor tying up closer friends."
"Really?"
"Yes."

Four strong athletes waited for four weak non-athletes to return from breakfast. They knew what was need, and they waited an extra minute after the victims returned. Then they jumped.

"MMMMMMMMM!" came all at once as each got a sock, a red bandana cleave gag, and a strip of microfoam tape. All got bound elbows, wrists, ankles, and thighs.
"Bridget, Caleigh... it's time."
"OK!" they understood, and were tied the same with no gag per the deal.
"Now I get Jenny?"
"You got it Sera!"

"We're good, right?" Lauren asked Jenny.
"Yes."
"I'm sure Casey and Nichole will help me make a nice black gang."
"Yeah!"
"Well, to reduce suspicion," Lauren took her bandana and stuffed it in her pocket.
"Let's go!" Jenny opened the door.
"Oh, boy, they're at it again!" Lauren said as the door shut.
"Yep!"
"So we're in trouble."
"MMMMMMPHHHHH!"
"Jennmmmmppphhhhh!"

They were both quickly tied and gagged like the rest. Janie added a breast harness for Lauren only. Then Sera was tied like Bridget and Caleigh.

"Mmmmmphhhh!" cried the girls while being filmed.
"OK... it's time... I have great news."
"Hmmmm?"
"What?" Bridget asked.
"I... got a call from the softball coach yesterday... telling me that I would get a call that afternoon... the call came and told me I am one of only a few softball players invited to tryouts for the U.S. national team!"
"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!" the gagged ones squealed.
"Oh my God, I am so hugging you!" Caleigh said.
"Fat chance."
"Oh, yeah!"
"Nah!"
"Yeah!"

In a few minutes, Caleigh was hugging Janie, who was dumbfounded.

"I am good at escaping."
"For sure."
"We can celebrate by having going to the theme park and having pizza for lunch!"
"Mmm hmmm!"

Once released, the girls went to the park. There, Lauren got a moment with Casey and Nichole and explained the situation.

"I need your help. The black bandana gang will avenge last night's TUG, and Jenny's hurt feelings."
"Deal!"
"Count me in!"

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 056: Revenge of the Black Bandana Gang

Just to again rehash the girl's outfits...

Jenny wore pink trainers, a red tank-top, and a solid brown kerchief bandana holding her braided hair.
Janie had blue jeans, a red and black flannel long-sleeve button-up shirt, a red bandana headband, and a red ponytail holding her braided hair.
Sera had red trainers, a black t-shirt, and a red kerchief bandana.
Joy wore a pink skirt, a purple t-shirt, and a pink bandana headband.
Nichole wore black trainers, a pale blue t-shirt, and a black kerchief bandana.
Joyce wore beige shorts and a green polo shirt.
Bridget had blue jeans and a pink and black button-up long-sleeve flannel shirt.
Hannah was in blue trainers, a pink t-shirt, and a blue bandana headband.
Casey had blue jeans, a white long-sleeve t-shirt, and a black bandana headband
Lauren wore blue jeans, a black long-sleeve flannel button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and a black bandana headband.

"No hogties, and no waist ropes, for Sera and Janie. I have a plan. Do what you like with Jenny."

While they were out, Lauren put her black bandana headband back on. When they returned, Lauren casually grabbed Sera's arm.

"Come here. I need to show you something."
"You do?"
"Yes," Lauren sat on the couch and pulled Sera toward her, gagging her in the process.
"Mmmmmm!"
"Good girl... now be quiet!"
"Aughkph!" she got a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief in her mouth.
"This will do that!" Lauren tightly knotted it.

Lauren tied Sera's wrists, elbows, forearms, breasts, ankles, knees, lower thighs, upper thighs, and feet. Sera squirmed a bit, but it was useless. The red bandana gangster was captured by the black bandana gangster.

While this happened, Nichole grabbed Jenny. Quickly, Jenny was tied in a tight reverse prayer with a breast harness and ropes binding her feet, ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. She was tightly ball tied, with rope from her ankle around her neck so that her face was almost touching her knees, and another rope from her wrists to her ankles. A blue rubber ball threaded with a blue bandana silenced her, and a black bandana blindfolded her.

To throw Janie off the scent, Casey grabbed Joy in a repeat of the previous night's adventure. Joy got boxtied arms and a tight breast harness with ropes binding her ankles, knees, and thighs. A sock, a brown bandana cleave gag, and strips of black duct tape silenced her, and her bandana headband was slipped over her eyes as a blindfold.

"Well, look at you!" Janie laughed at Joy.
"Look at you too!"
"Lauren, no!" Janie yelled, but it was too late. In moments, she was tied and gagged just like Sera.

Janie was led to her bedroom. There, she was placed with her back against her bed's footboard and her arms were lifted behind her. Rope tied her arms to the underworking of her bed so that she was in a sort of strappado. More ropes tied her legs to the footboard of the bottom bunk.

"Mmmmm!" looking, Janie now noticed that it was a black bandana gang.
"Gotcha!" Lauren blindfolded her with a black bandana.

They ran a rope from her braid back into her footboard, forcing her to look forward. In the other room, the same was done to Sera except for the hair rope. Sera groaned as she struggles in defeat.

Selfies, films, and photos officially announced the defeat of the Red Bandana Gang. The Black Bandana Gang had taken revenge!

"Well, girls," Lauren began, "Let's go where Sera is so she can hear as well. Might as well tell you about when Jenny came down this past summer..."

"Ooh," Caleigh said, "I have stories too!"

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 057: Memories XV - Wedding Week Part 1
A girl wearing brown trainers, a red tank-top, a brown ponytail, and a pink camouflage bandana headband walked out of the airport. Jenny Kristensen looked up and down for Lauren Patterson's familiar Jeep. Soon, she was sitting with the wind blowing through her hair. Lauren wore black trainers, a white tank-top, a black ponytail holding her bun, and a white headband.

"How was your flight?"
"Marvelous, though I have to admit I have never left the Midwest before."
"You haven't?"
"Nope. I went to Chicago twice and Des Moines once. I have only gone to Wisconsin once even!"
"Wow! You're in Eastern time for the first time in your life!"
"That's right!"
"This is something new for you!"
"It's exciting!"
"It's going to be fun. I quit my job a weak early just for you."
"You did?"
"Yes, I did. For you, it's worth it. We'll go swimming when we get back."
"Hmmm... I did bring swimming gear like you recommended!"
"Awesome!"

About 20 minutes later, the group was all on the back patio, where Jenny finally met Trent. All were in swimming gear. Jenny had a pink bikini (and hadn't removed her head gear), Joyce a blue swimsuit, Lauren a purple swimsuit, Janie an American flag bikini, and Trent black swim shorts.

"Trent, after so many years, I am proud to introduce you to my dear friend Jenny Kristensen."
"This is a girl? Naw, nice to finally meet you; everyone says so many wonderful things about you."
"Man, he's huge!"
"Over a foot taller than you!" Janie noted.
"We have five people... how about water polo?" Joyce asked.
"Ummm... I'm sitting out this one," Jenny meekly said.
"Why? I thought you wanted to swim?"
"I can't get in there with all of you! You've all done this at a scholarship level for years!"
"Well, I certainly haven't."
"But you learned from them. Besides, you had a pool too."
"By getting in there with them. I can't talk about then. Besides, you have a pool too."
"Well..."
"Look, sit in a chair and enjoy the show," Joyce pushed Jenny into a beach chair and sat on top of her. Suddenly, she pulled out a piece of rope.
"What are you doing?" Jenny asked as her left arm was tied to the arm of the chair.
"I am tying you to a chair. What does it look like?"
"Like you are tying me to a chair."

While this happened, Janie added a breast harness of sorts, and Lauren tied her ankles, knees, and thighs before fastening the ankles to the end of the seat. Joyce handcuffed Jenny's right wrist to the arm of the chair. This was clearly planned well in advance.

"Well, isn't this great?" Jenny laughed.
"Be quiet!"
"Mmmphhh!" Jenny got Joyce's ball gag.
"Now...," Joyce put a piece of ice in Jenny's lap, "By the time this ice lump melts, which will be probably 30 minutes in this sun, I am sure you will be ready to join. Enjoy!" she tickled Jenny a little, took a picture, and then ran to join the others in the water.
"Harumph!"

This was certainly a silly situation. Jenny sat there imagining how they had planned this. She concluded that no matter what she had said they would have found some way to put her in this position. Every time she tried to say something she just drooled all over herself, which made her laugh because of how she had been tricked, and the laughter in turn caused further drooling.

Eventually, the ice cube melted. Jenny freed herself and put back everything she could. She took off her bandana and jumped in the pool.
If this was how things were going to be, Jenny was going to want to stay forever.

"Ken, where are you?" Caleigh shouted out, her tone displaying annoyance.
"Over here!" he shouted.
"Look, smartypants, I am sick of trying to follow your moving voice. Just come over here."
"I would if I could!"
"Tyler, cut it out."
"It ain't Tyler."
"Eva, what are you doing?"
"Messing with your light head," Caleigh's younger sister snarkily replied.
"You take that back!"
"Never!"
"Then I will tie you up!"
"Like Ken?"
"No, worse."
"Hard to do that!" Ken shouted.
"Eva, bring that corpse here right now!"
"Oh, all right!"

Caleigh wore black short shorts and a white t-shirt. Eva had a pink knee-length skirt and a purple t-shirt. Ken was in beige cargo shorts and a Minnesota Vikings t-shirt. Tyler was at a friend's house.

Ken was on a rolling chair. His legs were tied to the chair legs, and his wrists and elbows were tied behind him and pinned with a breast harness. He was blindfolded with a blue bandana.

"Look, Eva, I now have to avenge this. As the next oldest, I am in charge, and I am a big tough athlete. Surrender yourself, or be forcibly captured."
"You can be all tough when we see Carl and Olivia next week, but not now!"
"Girlie, put your hands behind your back before I brutalize you."
"I will not!"
"Then I will do it my way!"
"Bring it!"
"I will!"

Caleigh grabbed Eva and rapidly bound her wrists, elbows, breasts, and waist. Caleigh held no bars and fearlessly added a crotch rope, even reaching into Eva's skirt as needed.
This is was the one naughty thing the sisters (and cousin) allowed, though they weren't really thinking in a sexual sense as much as an irritating restraint.

"Caleigh, no!"
"You're an adult, kiddo!"
"I don't wanna be one!"
"Too bad!"
"Mmmmphh!" she got a sock in her mouth with a black bandana cleave gag.
"More to come."
"Upfff!" she got six layers of duct tape wrapped around her head.

Caleigh tied her ankles, knees, and thighs before blindfolding her with a pink bandana and hogtying her. Ken just sat with an amused look. He couldn't see anything, so his imagination had to work even though he'd later see the photos and films Caleigh took.

"If this is as much fun, just wait until we go visit Carl and Olivia next week!"

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 058: Memories XVI - Wedding Week Part 2

Once again, the group was all on the back patio at 9AM, where they were ready for more adventure. All three were in swimming gear. Jenny had a pink bikini and a brown bandana headband, Joyce a purple swimsuit, Lauren a purple swimsuit, and Janie an American flag bikini with an American flag bandana headband. Trent had work that morning, and Joyce and Janie had it later in the day.

Jenny and Janie removed their headbands and jumped in the water. As they lazed, Jenny decided to push her luck.

"How is it here, Joyce?"
"Jenny... that's not easy to even discuss... I... know I'm wanted here."
"I know it isn't easy."
"It's tough having no one left except a few aged aunts and uncles. My own siblings don't want me; even my niece often seems uninterested, and she's about my age."
"I can't relate... I've only had a couple deaths in my family."
"Just imagine having no one to call 'Mom and Dad.' It eats me daily."
"How do you handle it?"
"Every day has to begin with a lot of prayer. Some days I just stay in bed praying for an hour before actually getting out of bed. It's hard to not cry my life away."
"I'm sorry it's this way."
"How about you? You're in the opposite."
"I have only second cousins because both of my parents are the only child. But I used to see those cousins a lot... we still see them at holidays and such. One family is in Texas; the rest are still nearby."
"All of my family is in Florida and the Northeast."
"We're not here to compare families."
"I just wonder what it's like to have one."
"You do have one."
"Here? It's hard to get better than this. I oftentimes forget I'm just a friend and not a sibling."
"You're doing fine."
"You know we love you, kid," Lauren said with a smile.
"Yeah," Janie splashed water in Joyce's face.
"Why you smarty!" Joyce jumped up and pushed Janie under the water.
"BLBBBBBBB!" they blubbed as they surfaced, and the race was on.

Janie and Joyce chased each other around the pool. Jenny was amazed how Joyce could keep up in spite of her size. Lauren was knocked off her raft and into the water. Finally, the chase ended in a game of what they called "water basketball." Soon, it was 11AM, and they knew Joyce and Janie had to ready for work. The girls exited the pool and went inside. Janie grabbed the headbands as they went in.

"Jenny, there's something on you," Lauren said, and walked behind her.
"What?"
"Rope!"
"Hey!" Jenny felt her arms get tied behind her.
"Great! The fun is just beginning!"
"What fun?"
"It's time for your first real shower!" Lauren tied her elbows as they walked.
"'Real' shower? What is this?"
"Well."
"Tell me. I need to know," Jenny was pushed into the bathroom.
"I shower you while you're tied up!"
"What?!" Jenny said as she was pushed into the stall, "NO!"
"It's going to be fine. Janie and I do it."
"You can't do that. It's inappropriate!" Jenny tried walking out.
"Look," Lauren pushed her back in, "if you don't want, I won't touch private regions."
"You can't do this. That's basically rape!" Jenny felt a rope go from her arms to the shower head.
"It isn't. It's like tickle torture, only less torture and more refreshing and fun!"
"Lauren, this is ridiculous."
"You're damning without trying, so just shut up!"
"HMPH!" Jenny got a blue rubber ball threaded with a red bandana.
"Now," Lauren tied her ankles, "Let's do this!"
"MMMMMMMMMMMM!" Jenny groaned and wailed.
"This isn't so bad!"

Lauren washed Jenny's hair, and cleaned her body, except for her crotch area. Lauren tried to be as caring and considerate about it so that it'd be fun. Jenny just kept jumping and fighting against Lauren. Her preconceived notion of this just ruining the opportunity to have fun.

"Maybe she'll calm down if you do me," Janie suggested.
"Hmmmm...maybe!"
"Try it!" Janie tied her own ankles while Lauren dried Jenny.
"Good idea! Let's do it!" Lauren sat Jenny on the counter.
"Mmmmmm!" Jenny groaned as her picture was taken.

Lauren tied up Janie the same way, but the gag was unnecessary. While she showered Janie, Joyce came in and added a breast harness, waist rope, and knee and thigh bonds to Jenny's situation. Joyce was in her Publix uniform already.

Jenny watched closely. Yes, Lauren did silly things like say "Boobies," when she cleaned Janie's boobs, but Janie laughed. In fact, Janie was having fun! When they were done, they switched, but Janie gagged Lauren just like Jenny was, even the same color bandana. Janie needed to get ready as well, so she hurried, also saying "Boobies" when cleaning Lauren's boobs. The phrase made Jenny snort.

After Lauren was dried off, she was tied up just like Jenny was. While Janie dressed for work, Joyce led them to the bottom bunk and blindfolded them: Jenny with the brown bandana she had been wearing earlier and Lauren with the American flag bandana Janie had been wearing. Both got a strip of microfoam tape over their mouths. They were tucked in and abandoned.

"I recommend napping."
"Trent will save you if necessary!" Janie said, and they left.

When Caleigh Rondell was about 13 years-old, her parents got an RV for travelling. Among the things they used it for was the annual trip to the ranch in southwest Minnesota where the Rondell's cousins, Carl and Olivia, lived. Having an RV had its advantages.

In the back of the RV, Caleigh, wearing blue jeans and her black-and-white checkered sleeveless shirt, was being thoroughly tormented. Eva wore a knee-length jean skirt and a red plaid button-up shirt.

"Hmmmmmppphhhhh!" she moaned as her sister Eva tickled her.

Caleigh wasn't too badly tied up. Her arms were crossed and tied at the forearm with elbow bonds and a breast harness restricting her further. Likewise, her ankles were crosses and tied, and a rope hogtied her. She particularly hated the head harness ball gag that her brother Ken and cousin Carl had split the cost on; from Christmas to the summer trip, Ken had it, and from summer to Christmas Carl had it.

Caleigh was glad it was being used on Tyler, who was elsewhere being tortured by Ken. She was gagged with a blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana, and a white bandana blindfolded her. Her feet were more sensitive to tickling than she realized, and she wondered if she would die of exhaustion.

Finally, the family neared the ranch, meaning Caleigh had to be freed, though she knew she'd be tied up again. In fact, an hour later, Caleigh found herself tied up exactly the same way only instead she was on the spare bed in the attic. To make it better, Eva was tied and gagged the same (except the bandanas were blue) and right next to her! Olivia was having fun tickling both of them.

Caleigh tried her best to free herself, being the master escape artist she was, but Olivia kept redoing the knots and finally put socks over her arms.

Eva was just hopeless. She was every bit the dumb blonde Caleigh was and then some. Her attempts to escape just ended in her skirt flopping around and exposing her underwear. Caleigh felt it was just punishment after how much tickling she endured during the ride to the ranch.

What a trip this would be!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 059: Memories XVII - Wedding Part 3

If anyone knew how to misuse furniture, it was Trenton Patterson. He had, with the help of Ashley, brutally kidnapped Joyce and Janie. Both victims struggles in their bonds, wondering when help would arrive.

Janie was in her red trainers, blue t-shirt, and American flag bandana headband holding her braided hair. Joyce had beige shorts and a green polo shirt. Ashley, who would soon be captured, wore jean shorts and a black t-shirt.

Jenny and Lauren were at the store to get stuff for the latter's upcoming honeymoon. Jenny wore lime green trainers, a pink tank-top, and a solid red bandana headband. Lauren had purple trainers and a white t-shirt with her hair in a bun held by a black ponytail and a purple bandana headband. They looked like two close friends shopping together.

They were, in particular, shopping for traveling supplies: sunscreen, toothpaste, etc. It wasn't exactly fun shopping, but it was fun to have each other's company.

"What do you think?" Lauren asked Jenny.
"Think what?"
"Is happening at my home right now?"
"Janie has Joyce tied up."
"Nah... Trent has both... I'm sure of it!"
"A sister knows best."
"Is it real?"
"What?"
"That my brother and I will be married this weekend?"
"It is... hard to believe, but it is."
"He's tried really hard to not bring Amanda over lately."
"I wonder why."
"He's planning to surprise you probably."
"With a TUG maybe!"
"Oh, he wouldn't introduce you that way, would he?"
"Sounds like he would!"
"Yes, he would! But it sounds mean!"
"Let him be!"

As they pulled in the driveway, Lauren warned Jenny.

"Be prepared to be grabbed and put into a binding tighter than even Janie does."
"That might kill me."
"I know. I want you to be ready."
"Wow!"
"Deluxe. Holy $#¡+, Trent. You fu©<¡~& destroyed them!"
"And you two will be soon as well!"

Janie and Joyce were brutally fastened to chairs. Both had their knees and ankles tied to the respective chair legs with a breast harness, waist rope, and shoulder bonds pinning them down. Janie was in an arm chair, so her wrists were tied to the arms of the chair with her elbows tied where the arm meets the back. Joyce was in a regular chair, so her arms were fastened to the back. Both were gagged with a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief and 9 brutally tight layers of tape and a pink bandana blindfold. Janie's hair was roped and fastened to the underframe of the chair so that her head was forced to look up. Joyce's chair was on its back on the floor.

"What did he do to Janie?" Jenny asked, confused.
"Never seen tied hair before?"
"No."
"I almost killed him the time he did it to me because he made it painful... but Johanna didn't and it was fun with her."
"And now..."
"You two get to experience it as well. Lauren, Jenny, I suggest you sit down because you know you're powerless against us."
"Yep," Lauren sat down.
"Catch me!" Jenny took off... right into the waiting arms of Ashley, who was hidden.
"Got her!"
"Dang it! No!" Jenny helplessly flailed.

In 10 minutes, they all looked like Janie, complete with hair ties, but they had blue bandana blindfolds instead. Trent cackled as he filmed and photographed all five... because Ashley was tied with them.

The five girls were helpless, but the four with hair ties were hopeless. Squirming was restrictive, and orienting themselves was hard with their heads turned up.

But Joy, Nichole, Caleigh, Sera, Amanda, Bridget [and her siblings], Johanna, and Zoe didn't hesitate to like the photos and films!

"There... now we can talk, cowgirl," Olivia said.

She and Caleigh had hidden their horses behind a building where they hoped to sit and talk. Yes, that old western movie set still stood, and rumors were it might be purchased and resurrected, but that'd be next summer at the earliest.

Olivia, ready for action, was dressed like a true cowgirl: blue jeans, boots, blue flannel short-sleeve shirt, a cowboy hat, and a blue bandana neckerchief. Caleigh had blue jeans, boots, a cowboy hat, and a pink flannel short-sleeve shirt; in true Caleigh fashion, she had no bandana, but she had a drawing pad.

It was nice to sit and rehash their lives. Olivia was getting ready for her junior year of college, and she was studying horticulture because she loved farm life. She had a boyfriend with whom she hadn't yet shared TUGs with, and she only had a single TUG buddy at school down at Iowa State. She, like Caleigh, had an athletics scholarship, but hers was lacrosse.

"We've had a lot of fun in these buildings over the years."
"Face it, we still have fun. You know tomorrow we'll be running in and out of these joints like old times."
"You're right. Ever since Carl moved out I've been coming here a lot."
"You're lonely and reliving the past."
"We grew up so fast. Where did the good days go?"
"What's the matter, Olivia? Is something bothering you?"
"Caleigh, I can't tell you. It's too embarrassing."
"What is it? You know I care and won't blab anything."
"Carl... I'm fairly certain he's... doing bad things at his school."
"Bad things? What bad things?"
"I'm certain he's making bondage films, though I haven't proof. I know for a fact he's cheating on his girlfriend."
"Carl? Why would he ever?!"
"As soon as he started college, he stopped coming to church... then he moved onto the campus... he gets along fine with Mom and Dad, but not with me anymore. I think he's struggling with it... because he doesn't want me to know because he doesn't want to lose TUGs to bondage."
"He wants both."
"And doesn't want to do anything bondagey and hurt me."
"Does he still do TUGs with you?"
"No... I even asked him, and he refused."
"He didn't hurt you already, did he?" Caleigh demanded.
"Thank God, no!"
"Are you sure he's not just losing interest?"
"I am. I know he does it with his girlfriend, with whom he has a sexual relationship."
"Olivia, I love you dearly. We text all the time. Let's find Ken and ask him for help. He'll be better to approach Carl than us."
"About time I found you desperadoes!" Eva said, holding a squirt gun.

Eva had her blue jean skirt, a red flannel long-sleeve button-up shirt, and a red bandana mask, with her hair in a ponytail. Ken stepped out from behind her in his blue jeans and a t-shirt.

"How much did you hear of our talk?" Caleigh asked firmly.
"None, why?"
"Livvie, tell Ken everything. Eva, let's go..."
"Hey, I'm almost 18..."
"Not an adult missy! C'mon!"

In the jail, Eva tied up Caleigh with gusto. She tied Caleigh's elbows, wrists, breasts, ankles, knees, and thighs. She put Caleigh on the cot and made the waist rope so that her hands were on her butt, chicken wing position, before adding a waist/crotch rope and hogtying her from her ankles to her elbows. A blue rubber ball threaded with a green bandana gagged her.

Caleigh tested the bonds a little. This was stiff, but not impossible. She would have to be patient. She groaned into her gag a lot, which caused her to embarrassingly drool quite a bit. She glared at her sister, who was a desperate snoop.

"I will tickle you until you tell me what's going on!"
"HMMMMMMMPHHHHH! NNNNNNNNN!" Caleigh held firm even as she forcefully laughed into her gag.
"I bring a prisoner!" Ken said.

In he came with Olivia, who was blindfolded with her own blue bandana and gagged with the head harness ball gag, which was blue with a black rubber ball. She was ironically hopping along in the same chicken wing position as Caleigh, and Ken hogtied her the same way in the adjoining cell.
The hogties combined with the chicken forced them into tight arches that had their heads facing forward.

"Kind of creepy we both used the same tie."
"Mmm hmmmm!" Caleigh agreed.
"Copycat!" Eva yelled immaturely as Ken filmed and photographed the victims.
"Psssttt," he whispered in Caleigh's ear, "I blindfolded her to hide her tears."
"Hmmmm..."
"Look, I have to do something. Guard them well, OK?"
"Yes, sir, Mr. Sheriff sir!"
"Dressed like that, you're the bandit and they're the sheriffs!"
"What's he mean?" Eva blankly asked, before looking at her selfie camera.
"Huh huh!" Caleigh laughed.
"Oh!" she saw her masked face, "I look like one. One that's got two girls to tickle to extract information!"
"UN UHHHH!" Caleigh groaned threateningly, so instead Eva tickled Olivia.

Eva knew Olivia was weaker-willed than Caleigh, but all Olivia did was cry. She wasn't in the mood to be tortured about her secrets any day of the week. But all she and Caleigh could do was groan and try to evade the tickles. Caleigh desperately tried to find an escape path, but it was slow progress. Finally, Ken returned.

"A bandit torturing her victims, eh? Time for some punishment!"
"Ken, no!"

But soon, Eva was in Caleigh's place, tied and gagged identically, and Caleigh was the one tickling her. It had taken Caleigh an hour to escape, but she had done so. She, of course, had been meticulous in making sure it was all the same: crotch rope, gag, chicken wing hogtie, etc. Eva groaned in despair against her big sister's vengeance.

Outside the jail, Ken sat next to Olivia, who was writing in her journal, which she carried just like Caleigh had her drawing pad.

"Ken?"
"Hmmm?"
"Well? How did it go?"
"It's not as bad as you think... he's not secretly doing any porn or anything, but he is indeed in someone immoral relationships that have a TUG slant to them both... he is afraid of playing TUGs with you... but..."
"But what..."
"He said he needs some time alone today to take stock of his life... and that he is genuinely touched by how much you love him... that you helped him to find the spiritual strength he needs and to not be afraid to ever share your concerns with him."
"That's it?"
"He said you're the best little sister ever, but I argued he was wrong."
"HEYYYY!"
"We did the right thing. It's going to be OK. You're an adult now, Livvie."
"I know it, Ken... where did it all go?"
"Say... let's make our own Western tomorrow!"
"With TUGs, of course?"
"Of course. For our and my sister's TUG buddies."
"How did you know I have TUG buddies?"
"Every girl that does TUGs does."
"Ha hah!"
"I'm glad you're happy again."
"Thanks, cuz!"

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 060: Memories XVIII - Wedding Week Part 4

Jenny Kristensen worked on her Florida tan while she could. She wore a pink swimsuit and, naturally, a solid pink bandana headband while she lounged outdoors. Alongside her was Janie, who had her American flag bikini and a red bandana headband. Next to Janie was Lauren, who had a purple swimsuit and a purple bandana headband. Next to Lauren was Ashley, Janie's dear friend, who had an orange bikini an orange bandana headband. It just seemed to be the thing to do.

Next to Lauren was Joyce, the dissenter, who wore a blue swimsuit and no bandana. That's why she had her hands cuffed behind the chair and was gagged with her own ball gag.

"I'll be right back, kids," Lauren said and got up and went in the house.
"Janie, you and Lauren already have the sexiest tans imaginable. Why aren't you in the water?" Ashley asked.
"It's more fun being here with you girls!"
"She's right... let's free Joyce and hop in the water!" Jenny said.

So they did. They all removed their bandanas, freed Joyce, and jumped in the water. Jenny borrowed one of Janie's Lauren's swim caps from when she was younger to keep her hair dry, thus meaning she'd not need to wash her hair afterwards as long as she didn't submerge herself, and Janie and Ashley did the same. Joyce didn't care. Soon, Lauren joined them, and when Trent came in they had 3 teams apiece for water volleyball.

Afterwards, the girls who wore bandanas were happily dry enough to not need to wash their hair. As they walked along, suddenly Jenny felt a hand slip her bandana headband over her eyes, grab her, hand gag her, and grab her tight. The same happened to Janie and Ashley.

Soon, all three girls had their wrists and elbows bound and were gagged with blue rubber balls threaded with white handkerchiefs. All they knew, not seeing the others kidnapping, was that the three were captured by four. The voices of the grunts told the identities of the kidnapped and the kidnappers told who they were by talking. But who was the fourth? Trent grabbed Janie; Lauren grabbed Ashley; who grabbed Jenny?

Nothing was said why each girl got a gentle TUG shower from Lauren, except her being sure to say "Boooooobies" while cleaning each victim's breasts. As they came out, their bodies were dried thoroughly and they received ankle, knee, thigh, breast, and waist/crotch bonds. Next, they could tell Lauren was added to their company of blindfolded, bound, gagged, showered, and further bound girls, with a [to Jenny] mysterious voice saying "Boooooooobies" while Lauren was showered. They were, from right to left, Lauren, Ashley, Janie, Jenny, and in that order their bandana blindfolds were slipped.

"Hi!" a purple Janie-style girl popped in front of her. The girl had purple sneakers, socks, trainers, t-shirt, and kerchief bandana.
"Hmph?!" Jenny responded in a quizzical tone.
"I just met you, Jenny, yet I can tell you're a very sweet and kind girl."
"Hmmm lllll?" Jenny blushed.
"Me? I'm Amanda!" the girl said, bouncing with excitement.
"Ohhhhhhhh! Mmmmm ll uh eee ooh!"
"And I'm your kidnapper! I was the one who grabbed you on your way over here!"
"Huh!"
"It's time to have some TUG fun. Ever been in sheet bondage?"
"Hmmmmmmmm."
"It doesn't matter. You're dressed right for it! I have to gag you further."
"Ugh!"

Each girl got 6 layers of wrapped gray duct tape to their gags

Amanda, for fun, tied them so that Jenny had a lead rope from her waist/crotch rope to Janie's wrists, Janie to Ashley, Ashley to Lauren, and Lauren to Amanda's hand. The leads caused a bit of discomfort as the girls were pulled along. She led the train to Lauren and Janie's bedroom, where the leads were disconnected.

They stood and watched while she laid a king-sized sage green sheet on the floor. She pulled the pillowcases over Janie and Lauren's heads, using their former bandana headbands/blindfolds to secure it at their neck with a loose tie they couldn't slip over their heads. She laid them on the sheet facing each other; they were near one edge and positioned near the center. Amanda tied them together with rope at their ankles, basically tying their ankles again and together, then a black bandana connecting their waist/crotch ropes, and a yellow bandana at their breast harnesses.

She ruthlessly fondled their breasts while doing that. These softball players clearly were too comfortable from seeing each other's breasts in the showers. Jenny and her cross-country/track teammates always felt awkward doing such, but Janie, Lauren, Amanda, Ashley, and Lauren saw nothing strange in it apparently.

Amanda folded the large excess at their feet over their legs, and the excess at the top she left. She wound the sheet up tightly and then, at the end, duct taped it shut at their ankles, waists, breasts, and the opening at the top. The entire ordeal was filmed by Joyce. Amanda grabbed another package of a bed set and held it up.

"Now, my parents used to love this particular sheet set. But, unfortunately, it got a hole in it. It's a queen set, but it'll hold you two quite nicely."
"AUGH!" Jenny groaned.
"Ashley, it's cute that I can pull off an all purple outfit, Janie all red, Lauren all purple or blue or black or this girl all pink... only you can pull off all orange!"
"Hmmm llllll!" Ashley giggled.

The ordeal repeated on Jenny and Ashley. Amanda pulled the gray pillowcases over Janie and Lauren's heads, using their former bandana headbands/blindfolds to secure it at their neck with a loose tie they couldn't slip over their heads. She laid them on the sheet facing each other; they were near one edge and positioned near the center. Amanda tied them together with rope at their ankles, basically tying their ankles again and together, then a black bandana connecting their waist/crotch ropes, and a yellow bandana at their breast harnesses.

She ruthlessly fondled their breasts also while doing that. These softball players clearly were too something else. Amanda folded the large excess at their feet over their legs, and the excess at the top she left. She wound the sheet up tightly and then, at the end, duct taped it shut at their ankles, waists, breasts, and the opening at the top. There were now two helpless packages.

"I planned this so that you'd be nice and cool from the shower and almost nude so that you don't overheat. Joyce, it's time."
"For me to go to work?"
"Yes. And bye to you too, love!" she kissed Trent.

Jenny couldn't believe how smothering this was. She had been many times before tied up worse than this, but this was by far the most exhausting. She was tied, gagged, and cocooned in a sheet, and every motion either caused an uncomfortable breast rubbing or yanked on her or Ashley's crotch rope. She had to give Amanda credit: this was about as tough as a TUG could get while still being a TUG, and it was genuinely restrictive yet not dangerous. The most they could really do was try to roll around as an unit, but that accomplished nothing.

It was maybe half an hour later that the wraps came off, but Amanda left the girls tied up and tied together so that she could tickle them! Another half hour of torment for the captives! After that, she untied them from each other and instead used the bandanas that tied them together previously to hogtie them. She slipped their blindfolds up above their eyes to their original positions as bandana headbands.

After another hour, Amanda finally released them: first Janie, then Lauren, then Ashley, then Jenny. The girls put their clothes back to be dressed as they were before, which was very similar to what had been described by Amanda before.

Jenny had a pink bikini underneath pink trainers and a pink tank-top, pink socks, pink sneakers, and a solid pink bandana headband.
Ashley had an orange bikini underneath orange trainers and an orange t-shirt, orange flip flops, and an orange bandana headband.
Janie had her American flag bikini underneath red trainers and a red tank-top, red socks, red sneakers, and a red bandana headband.
Lauren had a purple swimsuit underneath purple trainers and a purple t-shirt, purple flip flops, and a purple bandana headband.
Amanda had purple trainers, a purple t-shirt, purple sneakers, purple socks, and a purple kerchief bandana.

"Let me see you, Jenny," Amanda grabbed her again.
"Hmmmmphhh!" Jenny couldn't belief she was grabbed again.

Amanda flopped on Janie's bed while holding Jenny, one hand gagging her, the other wrapped around her torso, and legs wrapped around her legs. Jenny tried to fight, but she wasn't strong enough. Amanda laughed a little as she held Jenny.

"What are you doing?" Lauren asked.
"Just having fun holding her. I understand how Janie feels doing it to me."

Amanda flopped them over so that Jenny was on her stomach with Amanda on top of her. Amanda, the purple gangster girl, again ruthlessly tickled Jenny, who was helpless. Finally, sanity stepped in.

"Come here, girlfriend!" Janie grabbed Amanda.
"Hey! I'm not done!"
"Ashley, take over!"
"UGH!" Jenny got Ashley torturing her instead, but it was so much fun!

Janie tied up Amanda quite thoroughly: wrists, forearms, elbows, breasts, waist/crotch, ankles, calves, knees, lower thighs, upper thighs, feet, and hogtie. Amanda's own black ball gag with blue straps silenced her, and a white bandana blindfolded her. Her turn in charge had come to an end.

Jenny suddenly felt a pair of handcuffs click on her wrists. Joyce's ball gag filled her mouth, and a belt pinned her arms below her breasts. A white handkerchief tie her ankles, and another hogtied her. Ashley continued her tickle torture while Janie did the same to Amanda.

Jenny couldn't believe a single week could be so awesome.

"So those b¡+©#¥ Indian princesses kidnapped Carl and Ken?" Caleigh asked Tyler.
"Get it right! No swearing, and it's not Carl and Ken who got captured. For one, Carl is filming us, and for two no one is captured yet."
"Right... how do I keep forgetting?"
"You're a dumb bunny, Caleigh."
"Duh!"

Caleigh was riding on a horse. She wore black pants, a white button-up long-sleeve t-shirt, cowboy boots, and a cowboy hat. Tyler had blue jeans, a blue short-sleeve plaid button-up shirt, and a black bandana neckerchief; a sheriff's star graced his lapel.

"Where is that doltish sister of ours?" Tyler asked.
"Is she on our side?"
"She's supposed to be!"
"Here I am!" came over a hill.

Eva rode over the hillside. She had a blue jean skirt, cowboy boots, a pink long-sleeve flannel button-up shirt, a pink bandana neckerchief, and a cowboy hat.

"You're a dumb@$$!"
"Tyler, she's a teenager! Your language!"
"She's a teenage dumb@$$!!"
"You're awful!"
"Can we resume the film?" Carl interrupted.
"Yes, sir."
"OK. Begin!"
"Where was the Indian attack reported, Sheriff?" Caleigh asked Tyler.
"It was supposed to be right here."
"Let's investigate further!"
"Deputy Eva... you go back over the hill since you're familiar with it."
"Hey!"
"Deputy Caleigh, you go into town and send a wire to the cavalry to let them know of the attack. I'll ride this way."
"Yes, sir!"

Tyler rode for a few minutes. He looked in caves and over hills. The attackers had to be somewhere.

"Help!" cried Eva.
"Deputy Eva!" he rode in her direction.

He went to where she had been, but there was no trace of her presence. She had been captured. Indeed, in a cave, Eva was sitting right next to Olivia while Ken 'hid' her horse. Olivia wore an Indian style dress with a blue bandana headscarf.

"Mmmmmm!" groaned Eva into the sock, knotted black bandana cleave gag, and a orange bandana cleave gag, a triple gag, silencing her.
"Be still!" Olivia tied a breast harness to accompany her wrist and elbow bonds.

The capture was fake, but the struggle was real. Olivia tied her waist, ankles, knees, and thighs. She removed Eva's neckerchief, folded it, and blindfolded her with; one last rope hogtied her.

Meanwhile, Deputy Caleigh walked into the telegraph office. As she did so, she heard a cry "I've been robbed!" She ran out and saw bandit on foot, and she took off running. Athletic and not weighed down with stolen goods, she caught the bandit, a famous desperado known as Ken. Ken the villain had blue jeans, a red button-up long-sleeve shirt, and a black bandana mask.

She put Ken in the jail, with his wrists, ankles, and breasts tied up, his bandana cleave gagging him, and a visit to court coming his way. Caleigh went on her way.

"Sheriff! Where are you?!"

Caleigh continued searching until she saw Eva and Olivia. Olivia was tickling Eva.

"Freeze! Take off your headscarf and gag yourself with it!"
"Yes, ma'am."

Olivia did as she was told before Caleigh destroyed her. Caleigh tied her wrists, forearms, elbows, breasts, waist/crotch, ankles, calves, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs in addition to hogtying her. Caleigh undid the gag, added a sock stuffing, and regagged Olivia before blindfolding her with a red bandana.

"Great job, Deputy Caleigh. You saved Deputy Eva."
"Sheriff, I recommend you got to town. I left a desperado in jail, and he might dry up before we get back."
"All right!"
"Now, it's time to have some fun with the Indian princess."
"Hmmmphhhhh!" Olivia giggled as her bare soles were tickled.

Such were the adventures of Caleigh and Company.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 061: Memories XIX - Wedding Week Part 5

The camouflage kerchief bandana Jenny wore nicely accompanied her red tank-top, brown trainers, and braid held by a pink ponytail.
Janie, too, had a braid held by a ponytail, but hers was red. She also had blue trainers, a white tank-top, and an American flag bandana headband.
Lauren had black trainers, t-shirt, and ponytail holding her bun with a white headband.
Joyce, wanting Jenny to see it, wore her American flag dress and American flag kerchief bandana.
Amanda had black trainers, pink t-shirt, and a black headband.
Ashley wore yellow trainers, a purple tank-top, and a yellow bandana headband. She liked showing off her ability to pull off citrus colors.
Trent wore beige cargo shorts and an Orlando Magic t-shirt.

Jenny was plotting revenge with Amanda and Ashley. In spite of Amanda's trickery and the combined hostage holding they did with Jenny yesterday, she didn't seek revenge on them. Monday's TUG was Joyce's plan; Tuesday's was Janie's; Wednesday was Trent's; and Thursday's was Lauren's. Friday was going to be Jenny's.

It sucked, but the Patterson parents had to work the evening before their own daughter's, and son's, wedding. Sadly, this was the pattern of life for the Patterson's... work always seemed to come before the children. It was sad to say, but Janie barely had any relationship with her parents. Nevertheless, they deeply cared about their children and tried to be as involved as possible.

It was easy enough to get Amanda and Ashley involved, and the group all sat down together to play some video games. Only four people could play at once, so Jenny and Joyce sat out the first game. This was Jenny's opportunity to capture the Italian slice of America..

"Hmph!" Joyce got a sock jammed in her mouth.
"Oh, shush, you!" Jenny ordered as she tied a knotted black bandana cleave gag to hold it in her mouth.
"Ugh!" Joyce got her arms tied so that each hand was on the opposite shoulder, with her arms further pinned by a breast harness.
"Nice! Good girl!" Jenny said.

Jenny wrapped Joyce's face in 8 tight layers of gray duct tape before tying her ankles, knees, and thighs and hogtying her. Lastly, a red bandana blindfolded her.

"Cute TUG, Joyce!" Janie laughed.
"....," came from the crushed mouth of Joyce.

Jenny got a huge break when Lauren and Amanda, due to some sort of video game result, tackled Janie. They boxtied her wrists behind her back and bound her breasts, ankles, crotch, knees, and thighs. Joyce's ball gag silenced her, and they slipped her American flag bandana headband over her eyes as a blindfold. Finally, they hogtied her on the floor next to Joyce.

Amanda and Ashley then combined to tackle Lauren, who fell in a barrel of laughter.

"Oh.... ha ha... don't!" she said.
"Too bad!"
"HMPH!" Lauren got Amanda's black ball gag with blue straps.

Lauren got tied up exactly as Janie did. She cackled into her gag as her feet were tickled. Lauren suddenly understood why flip-flops weren't necessarily a good thing.

"Thanks, girls!" Jenny said with a smile.
"Yeah, but what about the three of us?" Amanda asked.
"First, we need Trent. Then it comes down to you, and then Ashley and I duke it out."
"It's fair after how I tormented you yesterday."
"Where is he?"
"He's upstairs changing out of his work clothes. Let me get him."
"I didn't see him come in."
"Because you weren't looking."
"Ah."
"Hey, babe, get down here. I want something from you."
"Sure, hon, what do you want?"
"Well, it's been a long time since I've... well... gotten to...," she hugged his arm tightly.
"Tie me up like you tied up these kids? Oh, all right, Amanda."
"I knew you'd understand," she handcuffed his wrists behind his back.
"Of course."
"He's all yours, kiddo!" Amanda said to Jenny.
"Thanks!"
"What?!"
"Shut up, Trent!"
"AUGHPH!" he received a sock and a handkerchief cleave gag.
"Good work, Amanda."
"Solidarity, girlfriend."

Trent got his elbows, breasts, ankles, and thighs tied. A blue bandana blindfolded him. Amanda tickled his feet a bit.

"Have fun. He's all yours, Amanda."
"Thanks, Jenn!"
"But we were going to tie her up, too!" Ashley complained.
"Oh, right..."
"Tie me!"
"Really?"
"Yes! MMMMPPHH!" she gagged herself with her other ball gag, white ball with black straps.
"OK!"

Amanda got it rough. After socks were pulled over her arms, Jenny and Ashley tied her wrists, forearms, elbows, breasts, waist/crotch, ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. A pink bandana blindfolded her. Instead of a hogtie, they left her to squirm on the floor.

"Tie me like that! Would you?" Ashley asked.
"Sure," and Jenny did.

When Ashley was trussed up, Jenny blindfolded her by slipping her headband over her eyes. Ashley was now kidnapped as well. Photos and films proved Jenny was the last one standing... literally!

Jenny didn't know how they managed, but she was stunned to go upstairs to bed sometime later, after the TUG, and find Ashley and Janie were still somehow tied up. Unable to resist, Jenny jumped in and tickled both almost half to death.

Tomorrow was the wedding... it was hard to believe how fast the week had gone by!

Armed with a squirt gun, Cowgirl Caleigh crouched around the hillside. She could hear giggles. Olivia and Eva were definitely inside. Caleigh had blue jeans, a blue flannel button-up long-sleeve shirt, cowboy boots, and a cowboy hat. She peered inside... there they were.

Eva had a jean skirt (she literally had 3 or 4 of them), a black blouse, and a black kerchief bandana. Olivia had a matching skirt, a pink plaid short-sleeve button-up shirt, and a pink bandana headscarf. Long gone were the Indian dresses they wore as kids and teenagers. Caleigh didn't know it, but she had been seen.

Caleigh had to plan. It was just her versus them. If she erred, she would be captured. She filled her squirt gun to be safe. If she fired on them, they'd be dead as per the rules, which basically meant they were captured, then while she was firing the other could fire.

"Freeze!" she shouted as she jumped out.
"You got us!" Olivia said, "Come tie us up."
"Don't move," Caleigh approached, "I'm going to whoa!"
"Gotcha!"
"Hey!" Caleigh was caught in a trip wire.
"Great idea! Now you're ours! Prisoner you are!"

Caleigh got bound ankles, thighs, wrists, elbows, breasts, and a hogtie. A sock and a red bandana gagged her, and a yellow bandana blindfolded her. She had failed. Worse, she was being tickled by her cousin while her sister filmed it!

"You didn't gag us with our own headscarves this time! Instead, you're gagged with them!" Olivia laughed.

This was what they needed. An amazingly fun time with those who loved them.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 062: Memories XX - Joy in Mudville Part 1

Joy was excited. Really excited.

Her parents were going away for the long weekend and leaving Joy and her older sister, Zoe, alone. Joy and Zoe, being sophomore and senior in highschool, respectively. Plus, it was a long weekend, so Joy and Zoe would be home alone Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights with their parents returning Monday afternoon. Zoe, however, was sneaking out herself in some way each evening, so Joy would pretty much have the house to herself, and she was going to have people over, naturally.

Joy was also excited because she going to go through the initiation for the "Cool Girls Club," which was more or less a group of friends who posted in a private FB group. To gain access to the group, you had to go through the initiation. Joy was a bit anxious about it, but kept her feelings to herself. The "members" of the club included about 10 people, but only four, Casey, the club leader, Hannah, Jenny, and Nichole were serious about it. They hung out together and other such things.

The initiation was simple, sort of. To be initiated, you were to be bound and gagged for a full night. You would be tied up around 10PM, and you had until 7AM the next morning to escape, which was easier said then done. Joy agreed to this knowing she had the full weekend. Most of the time it is done by sneaking out for a sleepover at one of the members houses, and Joy had the house to herself.

She had been tied up by Zoe before, but that usually was just her hands being tied behind her back and gagged with a bandana or tape. She figured Casey wouldn't be that easy.

===========================================================================================================================

Casey was getting ready for the stay-over. She was hoping things would go smoothly, and that Joy would let the Club initiate girls on Saturday and Sunday nights as well. She packed her backpack with her school stuff to get HW done. She also grabbed a bundle of bandanas in all sorts of colors. The initiation was strange, to say the least, but it would be all right.

Since it was the Martin Luther King Jr. Day weekend in Mudville, Minnesota, it was also really cold out. Casey had on black sweatpants, black sneakers, and a black long-sleeve-T. Before leaving, Casey put two paisley black bandanas and her black hoodie in the clothes dryer for 15 minutes. Black was the sign she was the leader. After the clothes came out, she tied one black bandana on her head as a headscarf and the other over her face as a mask. She put on her hoody, pulled the hood up, and went out the door. The dried clothes kept her nice and warm on this sub-zero snow covered night.

On her way there, she met up with Jenny, Hanna, and Nichole. Jenny had on blue jeans, a pink long-sleeve-T, a brown hoodie, and camouflage bandana kerchief and mask. Hanna had white sweatpants, a light blue sweater, a white hoodie, and a white bandana headband and mask. Nichole had light blue sweat pants, a navy blue long-sleeve T, a light blue hoody, and matching light blue bandana kerchief and mask. On the way, they talked about the initiation, school, boys, and other things girls talk about.

Finally, they arrived at Joy's. The girls knew their appearance would scare Joy, but that was the point. They rang the doorbell and waited. Joy went to answer the door...

When Joy opened the door, she was greeted by the four masked and hooded faces. Upon seeing the group, Joy let out a shriek of fright, slammed the door shut, and deadbolted it. It was only when she heard the familiar voice of Jenny saying "Joy, it's us!" that Joy recognized them and opened the door. This time she was greeted by four faces she recognized as the group had pulled down their masks and hoods.

"Come on! It's freezing!" Nichole shouted as they dashed inside as Joy shut the door.
"I didn't recognize you! I thought you were bandits," Joy explained. Joy had on blue jeans and a red sweatshirt with her darkish-blonde hair in a pony.
"Well, we wanted to scare you, silly!" Casey explained for herself. "Besides, it's cold out there!"
"Mom and Dad are on vacation, and Zoe left me for the night, we have the house to ourselves. What do you want to do?"
"You got any video games?" Hannah asked, "Although we may have to share a bit with five of us."
"I'm going to do some homework anyway," Jenny said.
"What do you want to play?" Joy asked opening the cabinet with the games.

After a couple of hours of video gaming, it was 10:00PM already. Joy looked at the clock knowing the time was approaching. The girls kept playing for a few more minutes before Casey threw her $.02 in.

"Look at the time. It's time, Joy," Casey said with a devilish grin. The rest of the girls put their controllers/HW down. They all worked together to clean up the video game mess of controllers and games.

"Hope you some long sleeves so the ropes don't cut you, Joy. I brought bandanas, but I didn't get the rest. Anyone else?"
"I went to Jenny's house the other day, and I had to pass Home Depot," Nichole said pulling out a six-pack with one roll each of gray, black, red, blue, yellow, and white duct tape that she had in her bag.
"I found three strands of soft rope, and I got a package of socks," Hannah said.

"You're gonna have to catch me first!" Joy said taking off down the hallway toward her bedroom. Unfortunately for her, (a) she was slower, and (b) she had nowhere to go in the first place, and she was easily subdued by the combined efforts of Nichole, Jenny, and Casey.
"Gotcha! Any last requests before we do away with you?" Casey asked, but the girls were all laughing as they tried to pull Joy down while she resisted them.

Once they got her on the floor, Casey sat on her whilst getting to work tying her up.

Casey used on strand of rope to tie Joy's wrists behind her back, and the other to tie her elbows. Joy had never been tied like this before. Nichole used the third strand to tie Joy's ankles with a strand of rope, and she used two red bandanas to tie Joy's knees and thighs. At this point Joy noticed Hannah.

"Hey, what's she doing with her phone?" Joy asked.
"She's videotaping the whole thing," Casey said, "We'll upload it to our FB group. We made it private so that only members can see it, and you wouldn't be driven away."
"What on earth?! How could you do that?!" Joy blubbered right as Jenny shoved a clean new sock in her mouth. "Ah o on!" Joy poorly shouted into the sock. Jenny then took a yellow bandana and tightly cleave gagged her with it. Casey took a belt and fastened it around Joy's upper torso and fastened it behind her back.
"Mmmmmmm! Ppppppppppp!" Joy screamed in vain now thrashing on the floor in a total panic of fear and distress.
"Don't worry. Once you're a member you'll look at this and laugh after doing a few of your own," Hannah mockingly assured Jenny.

Casey and Nichole picked Joy up off the floor. Nichole made Joy hop over to the wall. Hannah set her phone up so she didn't have to hold it. The girls then all pulled up their bandanas so that they were masked and then pulled up their hoods.

"Say cheese," Casey said, taking a few selfies of the fivesome with her phone whilst Jenny and Nichole held Joy up.
"Mmmmmmm!" Joy still screamed.
"I bet you got a good one," Jenny said as she sat Joy on the bed. "Hold still now," Jenny said. They then took the roll of red duct tape. They wrapped over Joy's mouth thoroughly so that her ability to talk was fully impeded, about nine layers covering her chin and upper lip as well. Casey then took a few more selfies of the group holding up the helpless Joy. The whole time the fear was evident in Joy's eyes. Finally, Jenny used a purple bandana to blindfold Joy.

The girls laid Jenny on her stomach. Nichole took out a brown bandana. Joy tried to resist as Jenny and Hannah pulled her ankles toward her wrists. Using the brown bandana, Nichole tied Joy's wrists to her ankles, and knotted it behind her ankles, out of reach.

"MMmmmmmmph! aaaaaahhhhhh! [Stop]" Joy tried one last time in vain.
"You have until 7AM; have fun!" Casey said as she, Jenny, and Nichole left the room. Hannah continued recording for another 30 seconds of Joy thrashing on the bed, and then she turned out the light whilst leaving.

The girls went to the living room. Nichole and Jenny left as they weren't staying the night. Casey had a laptop, and she and Hannah used it to upload the video and photos to their FB page and their private Youtube page [it's my story; deal with it :P].

Joy lay there crying to herself. What had she been thinking? She was good at escaping her sister's ties, but this was much more extreme. Would she look back and laugh at this? All sorts of thoughts raced through Joy's mind as she lay there fearing the future.

Joy could do nothing but lie there, knowing no one in the world could hear her cries for help.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 063: Memories XXI - Joy in Mudville Part 2

Joy continued to struggle against the bonds for about 30 minutes. After that she heard silence: Hannah and Casey had gone to bed. Joy fought at the ropes with little progress before falling asleep, although little was better than none.

Around 1 AM Joy awoke. During her sleep she had gained some slack on the ropes. Joy figured the ropes loosened since she wasn't fighting them. She continued for an hour before returning to sleep. She had an alarm set for 6:30 and wanted to beat the 7 AM deadline.

Around 5:30 Joy awoke again. She continued to work at the ropes and bandanas holding her together. Finally, she made a breakthrough when she released the hogtie. Relief surged through her legs, shoulders, and back. She continued to make progress until she got her hands free around 6:15. From there she released the elbow ropes, which while difficult were somewhat easier wth her hands free.

Joy pushed the blindfold up into her hair and pulled herself over to the clock. She switched off the alarm proud of herself. She proceeded to untie her ropes and bandanas holding her legs together. Joy then neatened her bed and stuffed her instruments of torture in her drawer for later, vengeful use.

She quietly tiptoed to the bathroom which was down the halls, shut the door silently, slipped a bath towel under the door to block the light, and turned on the light. Then she noticed how mussed up her hair and that her mouth was still covered in red duct tape.

Joy untied the bandana blindfold and placed it on the counter. Now came the painful part. She proceeded to remove the red tape covering her mouth. She was appalled at the number of layers, and finally she reached the well-soaked bandana cleave gag, which she dropped into the sink and then spat the dripping wet sock out on top of it. She unfolded the bandana and sock, plugged the sink, and filled it with water and laundry soap to wash clean.

Joy felt much relieve to use the toilet after so long. Afterward, since she had time, Joy took a hot shower to start her day off right. At that time, she thought about the night before. She realized that-- apart from the strangeness of being filmed and photographed being bound, gagged, and struggling-- she had had a lot of fun with it. She liked being a damsel in the name of fun, and she would join the club after all. Everyone else had fun after all! She got dressed, wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt. Seeing the purple bandana on the counter, Joy made a headband out of it and put her hair also in a white ponytail holder. She was part of the club and was now their purple girl in her mind.

When Joy stepped out, it was 6:54. She had made it with time to spare. She was proud of herself and sent a text to her bestfriend, Jenny. Jenny texted back, "You woke me up," obviously too tired to realize she had gotten a text from Joy. Two minutes later, Joy got a text that said, "You made it congrats!"

Joy heard a stir in the living room: Hannah was coming to check on her. Joy sat on her bed triumphantly, and raised her arms in exaltation when Hannah came in. Hannah gave her a thumbs-up, and Joy explained the details of her escape. Hannah listened and said,"Great job. You're some kind of expert! Casey will almost certainly admit you now!" The girls then talked in silence until they heard Casey in the kitchen around 7:45.

When Joy came in, Casey looked pleased but sleepy.

"Did you make it?" Casey asked. Joy showed the text from Jenny with the time stamp.
"I made it!" Joy said with a grin.
"Well, then I officially pronounce you a member of the "Cool Girls Club"!" Casey said proudly.

Joy let out a squeal of Joy and exchanged high-5s with Hannah. She then texted Nichole, who was also congratulatory. But then Casey observed Joy and her clothing. She suddenly snapped at Joy, "I am only telling you this once: only I will wear black clothing during club events."
"Don't be such a crab, Casey. She didn't know!" Hannah retorted.
"You're always sticking up for others. Stuff it."
"I will not! You can be nicer about things instead of being so bossy."
"Yeah, yeah..." Casey muttered as she poured a bowl of cereal for herself.
"Wow..." Joy said softly. Hannah went to shower herself.

This was not the Casey that the girls came to renew friendship with years later, for sure. This one was sullen and embittered from personal issues at home and at church.

Around 8:20 Hannah came out of the shower. She was wearing a clean outfit. At this time a knock was heard. Joy opened the door to find Jenny outside, wearing her brown hoody and blue jeans, a pink t-shirt, and a pink bandana headband. The girls excitedly exchanged hugs.

"How was it?!" Jenny asked.
"It took a while, but it was easy! Hannah said I am an expert."
"You cannot keep her down!" Hannah said with a smile.
"I'm glad you're a member now! Stephanie's coming over here to be inducted tonight!"
"That'll be fun! Steph's great at cracking mysteries!" Joy said with a grim.

The girls continued to talk until Casey came out. She had on black jeans, a black sweater, and a black kerchief bandana. Her blonde hair was held in a black ponytail. Something about this Casey, not the one from last night or the one at school, unnerved Joy.

"Oh, hi, Jenn," Casey said grumpily.
"Mornin' sour puss," Jenny said slyly.
"Got a problem?!"
"Nothing I can't handle'" Jenny said back.
"Really, goody-too-shoes?!" Casey yelled back.

Nichole was knocking at the door. Joy and Hannah got it. Nichole had on the same clothes she had the day before, except her baby blue bandanas were now navy blue. Casey and Jenny were now arguing in the kitchen when suddenly the shouting stopped. Joy, Hannah, and Nichoe didn't notice for 10-15 minutes until Casey returned with a devilish grin on her face and her phone in hand.

"Where's Jenn? You didn't?!" Nichole asked incredulously.
"I showed her who's boss!" Casey said with a laugh sitting on the couch.
"Let's go!" Nichole said.
"She won't be going far!" Casey shouted. "If she wants to be a jerk,she can sit there until noon!"

Joy gasped when she got into the kitchen. There was Jenny, bound and gagged. Her wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, and thighs were all taped with white duct tape. Her arms were taped above and below her breasts, and her wrists to her waist. A belt fastened her chest to the chair back. Two brown bandanas tied each shoulder to the chair, two white bandanas tied each knee to the chair legs, and two tan bandanas tied each ankle into the framework under the chair. She was cleave gagged and blindfolded with camouflage bandanas, probably the same ones she wore the night before. There appeared to be a sock in her mouth, and several layers of white tape covered.

Joy was distraught. This was her best friend. No one dare hurt Joy's friends. She turned to Nichole and Hannah and said at a whisper.

"I am putting an end to this."

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 064: Memories XXII - Joy in Mudville Part 3

Joy and her friends just stared in horror at the sight of Jenny. None of them dared help her out of fear for Casey's anger. Their thoughts were interrupted by the occasional noise from Jenny.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" she cried as best she could, fighting against the tape holding her hostage.

Still, Joy did nothing out of fear. Her thoughts were interrupted by Hannah departing the shower. Hannah had on blue jeans, a blue shirt, and a blue bandana headscarf on her head with another blue bandana sticking out of her pocket. She laughed at Jenny.

"Messed with Casey, huh? Serves you right! You're always the ditz," She said patting Jenny on the back. Hannah then entered the living room where she and Casey laughed at the photos and video Casey had taken of Jenny.

Joy walked around Jenny and noticed something: the blindfold was wet and there appeared to be redness on her face. Without a thought, Joy removed the blindfold. What she saw tore her apart. The wetness was from Jenny's tears, and the redness showed her bloodshot eyes from her tears.

"Mmmmmmmeeeeeee! Eeeeeehhhhhh! Uniiiiiiii eeeeeee!"
"Don't you dare touch her!" came a scream from Casey. Joy didn't care. She ran into the living room.
"I don't give a crap what you do or say! I will do things MY WAY in MY HOUSE! Sit down and shut up!"
"I don't care! Do you care to be seated next to her?!" Casey asked scornfully.
"Watch me!" Joy replied, grabbing a pair of scissors and proceeding to cut Jenny free.

Jenny, as soon as her arms and legs were free from the tape and bandanas, ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Joy could hear Jenny sobbing and ripping off the tape gag over the exhaust fan.

"Jenny, are you all right?"
"I need to be alone! Go away!"

At this Joy walked away and into the living room. Not much was said as the girls plodded through HW in silence. After about an hour, Jenny returned, her eyes bloodshot. No one said a word as she quietly opened her backpack and took her school books out. She sat down at the desk next to Joy. Nichole quietly left to go clean up the mess still in the kitchen. Joy gently rubbed Jenny's back in comfort.

Then, Jenny randomly said something to Hannah, and the two girls left. 20 minutes later, Jenny returned alone and suddenly smiling again, with a camouflage bandana around her neck. She showed Joy her phone. Joy burst in laughter and left the room. When she got her in bedroom, a package was waiting.

"Mmmmmmm!" cried Hannah. Jenny had exacted revenge on Hannah for her remarks in the kitchen! Even Joy snapped a photo of the sight. It was hilarious. She also took a selfie with Hannah.

Hannah was bound at her ankles, knees, and thighs with three red bandanas. Her wrists were bound with a brown bandana. Her elbows were tied with two white bandanas tied end-to-end. All these bonds were reinforced with blue duct tape. She was hogtied with a gray bandana. Her gag was a sock, the blue bandana from her pocket, and several layers of blue tape wrapped around her head. She was blindfolded with her own blue bandana she had been wearing earlier.

The sight was great, and Joy didn't hear Jenny come up behind her.

"I showed her, right?!" Jenny said gleefully! "Let's go make lunch and play some video games!"
"Sounds great!"

When the girls returned, Casey just shook her head and laughed, almost proud of her minions. None of them dare face Casey yet. Just then a knock came at the door. Joy answered and found Stephanie there. After some welcomes, they led Stephanie to the kitchen to eat, where Nichole was still cleaning up tape, bandanas, and other stuff from earlier.

"What is this?" Stephanie asked.
"The instruments of your torture," Joy said flatly.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 065: Memories XXIII - Joy in Mudville Part 4

Stephanie let out a nervous chuckle. She sat down and tried to make herself comfortable. She had on blue jeans, a long sleeve red plaid shirt, and her brown hair was in a pony.

Joy got out the foodstuffs to make sandwiches. As the girls ate, they talked about girly things, the events of the night before, and of Jenny's troubles. However, the five girls ate peacefully and animosity was not evident. Hannah was still pinioned in Joy's bedroom, and all was well. After some time, thet girls went into the living room to play some video games.

Jenny went to get Hannah. Jenny released the hogtie and then taped Hannah's arms above and below her breasts and at her waist. She led a hopping Hannah into the living room and sat her on the couch before sliding the blindfold down to Hannah's neck. Hannah could barely "Mmph." The girls sat down and played games for a while.

Around 3, Jenny released Hannah, who said nothing. She went and grabbed a blue bandana to replace the now soaked one whilst sliding the other up as a headband. The girls then sat down to watch a movie or two. Before long it was night, and the girls ate a nice dinner Joy and Nichole threw together.

After eating, more homework came until 10:00 rolled around. Casey started.

"Stephanie, are you ready?" Casey asked whilst the rest of the girls grabbed their hoodies and masks if they didn't already have them. Joy had a purple hoodie, so she grabbed that and a purple bandana mask. Everyone had matching sets except for Jenny who had a brown hoody, a pink headband, and a camouflage mask.
"Is this part of it?" Stephanie asked.
"Yeah, Steph ,you saw the photos. Now c'mon."
"Oh, can't I skip it?"
"Well, maybe Casey said tying a black bandana mask over face.
"I don't need to be tied up to be a member; that's silly," Stephanine said flippantly as she put on an orange bandana mask like the others.

Casey turned her back to Stephanie and played with the roll of yellow tape. She started to speak.
"I don't see why not... Nah, let's get her girls!" Casey yelled grabbing Stephanie.
"What are you... mmph" Steph screamed as Casey's hand clamped over her mouth.

Nichole and Hannah sprang into action whilst Jenny filmed it. They took the yellow tape and taped her wrists crossed in front of her. They taped her wrists to her waist and her arms to her torso. Casey tried to shove a sock in, but Stephanie bit her.

"Ow' you'll pay!" Casey yelled shoving the sock in. She took a red bandana and shoved it in between her teeth and tied it as tight behind Steph's head as she could muster. Joy stood rigid as Nichole and Hannah taped Steph's knees, thighs, and ankles.

"Stop!" Joy yelled trying to pull the other girls off Steph. Casey blindfolded Steph with her orange mask.
"Nichole, Jenny, take care of this rat!" Casey yelled.

The two girls obeyed out of fear, dragging Joy to her bedroom. They tied each arm to her footboard and sat her on the floor, tying the knots on the rope at distant slats. They took the three red bandanas that were used on Hannah earlier to tie Joy's ankles, knees, and thighs.

"Jenny, how could you?!" Joy asked heartbroken.
"Because I must," she said, not looking at Joy, and shoving a sock in her mouth. They pulled Joy's mask to her neck, cleave gagged her with a pink bandana, and blindfolded her with Jenny's camouflage bandana. They wrapped several layers of gray tape around her head.

Jenny and Nichole took a brief video of Joy and then posed for a few staid selfies. Casey and Hannah brought Stephanie in and tossed her on the bed before taking a video and several selfies with her also. Steph now had several layers of yellow tape added to her gag.

The gang then left the room and turned out the lights. Casey and Hannah went home for the night. Joy sat quietly and wept to herself. She had been betrayed by her best friend. Why?

Joy couldn't answer her own question, but she and Steph sat in silence with only the sounds of each others grunts to comfort each other, bound too effectively to ever escape.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 066: Memories XXIV - Joy in Mudville Part 5

Joy continued to pour her heart out in her tears as she struggled against the awful bindings. Her shoulders ached from being held up so long. After what felt like an eternity, Casey and Hannah left. Joy then heard footsteps heading towards her. The light turned on.

"Joy, have you been crying?" Jenny asked.
"Mmmmm!" Joy responded sadly.
"Let's do it," Nichole said as they bent down and released Joy.
"Why are you doing this?" Joy asked as the tape was removed from her face.
"Because you're my best friend," Jenny responded with a smile.
"Then why did you tie me up?!"
"So that Casey would think we are on her side. We wanted to protect you," Jenny's cheery face soured with a frown.

Joy squinted because her eyes were bloodshot. She and Jenny had spent a lot of time crying the last 24 hours. They knew something had to change and soon. It wasn't being tied up that bothered Joy as much as the fact that people were being tied up as a method to hurt others. She also wasn't please about what happened to Stephanie.

"Look at poor Steph. Did she do anything to deserve that?" Joy asked pointing to the writhing figure on her bed, while still rubbing her sore arms.

"No, let's give her a hand," Nichole responded resolutely as she started to peel the tape of Stephanie's face.
"Are you all right?" Jenny asked quietly, pulling the stuffing out of her mouth.

"Get me out of this you #$*@#%!!!!" Stephanie screamed loudly.

"Yikes!" Jenny screamed shoving the sock back in instinctively.

"Don't do that, silly!" Joy said with a laugh as she unpeeled the tape on Stephanie's legs.

"Oops!" Jenny responded as she pulled the sock back out, "We're releasing you because what Casey did was wrong. We're sorry about what happened to you, and it is NOT going to happen again."

"Jenny, it's not going to be that simple," Nichole said, "We also have Hannah to deal with."

"That's true," Jenny said doubtfully, "But maybe we could come up with a plan... Joy?"'

"We will have to come up with something, but right now let's all go to bed. It's almost midnight."

=================================================================================================

The next morning, the Jenny and Joy went to church as they did every Sunday, having attended the same one together since they were small. Nichole went back to bed to get some extra sleep in as did Stephanie. After some talking, Stephanie agreed to join the club on the condition that Casey be thrown out. Along the way, Jenny and Joy talked about how to take down Casey.

The girls talked as they walked to church, particularly about what to do with Casey. Joy's plan was complicated.

"To get to Casey, we must also take down Hannah," Joy explained, thinking as she spoke, "If we do that, however, it will appear that we may be trying to get to her, especially after yesterday's events."
"And what does that mean?" Jenny asked probing into Joy's thoughts.
"I need to also take down either you or Nichole as well."
"You mean tie one of us up as well?! I-i-i don't know about that," Jenny added with a slight stutter.
"Thanks for volunteering! If I tie you up, Casey will probably think I'm just as coldblooded and self-serving as she is."
"What?! I don't want to go through that again!"
"Oh, come on! We can make it fun! We'll stage a fight that ends with me tying you up. I'll have at this point already picked a fight with Hannah and tied her up. When we go through the third "induction" this afternoon, Nichole and I will take down Casey."
"Can't it be Nichole?"
"But I'm nowhere near as good of friends with Nichole as you."
"Oh, all right..." Jenny said with a frown, and then added, "Will you really make a game of it?"
"Sure, I'll be fair. I'll be gentle but firm so that it'll secretly be an escape challenge just between the two of us."
"OK, I can do it. We need to be convincing though."

With this optimism, the girls proceeded to the church, where Jenny sat with her parents before going home with Joy. Casey and Hannah were already there with the new girl, Meg, when Joy and Jenny came back.

The stage was set for the final battle.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 067: Memories XXV - Joy in Mudville Part 6

Once home, the girls went through a change of clothes. Joy wore blue jeans, a yellow shirt, her purple hoodie, and a purple bandana headband. Jenny had brown sweat pants, a red t-shirt, her brown hoodie, and a red bandana headscarf. Nichole wore the same general outfit she had the first night, all baby blue: sweatpants, shirt, hoodie, and bandana headband. Casey had black sweatpants, a white t-shift, black hoodie, and a black kerchief bandana. Hannah had blue jeans, a blue t-shirt, her blue hoodie, and a gray bandana headband. All had matching bandanas sticking out of their pants to use as masks later. Meg had Minnesota Golden Gophers sweatpants and sweatshirt.

Joy decided to get acquainted with Meg. All was normal as the girls just hung out, talking, eating, texting, breathing, etc.
"How long have you been here?" she started.
"Three years, but my first two years I went to a different school."
"Do you have many friends?"
"Yeah, but I was looking to find out what this was all about."
"Well, we are all friends, although we weren't. We just decided to hang out, see how we got along, and stuck with it."
"Yeah, but something seems quirky."
"Quirky?" Joy asked, then giving a nod to Jenny, "She is the quirky one."
"I am NOT," Jenny replied sternly.
"Come on, Jenny, everyone knows you're the odd one."
"Oh, really! You're the one who has to take selfies to get pictures on her phone!"
"I do not! You just say that to hide that you can't get a date because of your personality!"
"Well at least I have a personality instead of resembling Wheaties: a nice painful laxative!"
"Why you!" Joy yelled, tackling Jenny onto the couch.

Joy took a white bandana and tied Jenny's wrists behind her back.

"Get off!" Jenny yelled.
"No I won't!" Joy said taking Jenny's two brown bandanas from her backpack, tying them together, and tying Jenny's elbows.
"Let me go! I did nothing!" Jenny said as Joy sat on her legs.
"You insulted me!" Joy said using a blue bandana to tie Jenny's kicking legs.
"Well, you were being a jerk," Jenny yelled back as Joy took one of Jenny's camouflage bandanas and blindfolded her.
"You need manners," Joy added as she used two pink bandanas to tie Jeny's knees and thighs.
"Joy, we're BFF's! Let me go!"
"Nuh uh!" Joy said as she untied Jenny's red mask and folded it into a band.
"What are you doing? Traitor!"
"Stuff it!" Joy said shoving a sock in and cleave gagging Jenny. She tied the bandana tight before using white tape to further gag her, about six layers. Joy then used the tape to reinforce the other bonds. Joy hogtied Jenny with her other camouflage bandana.
"You did good," Joy whispered quietly in her ear.
"Mmmmmmmm!" was all Jenny could muster. "Mmmmmmmmm!" she added convincingly.

"Why the $#!? did you do that?!" Meg asked horrified.
"To teach her a lesson. Don't worry; you'll get used to it. You were warned before you came," then wiping the sweat off her brow, Joy added, "Who wants to play a game?"
"Let's," Casey said followed by, "You're after my own heart, Joy. I would have tied her up too."

================================================================================================

Joy deliberated got herself left out of the controller distribution as the girls played Super Smash Bros. She then started pushing Hannah to give up her controller.

"C'mon, Hannah, I want a turn. Please!"
"Go get your own, Joy!"
"Oh, just give it up!"
"I will not! Quit being a jerk about it!"
"You're being the jerk! I said, 'Please.'"
"Bug off!"
"Well if you won't be nice about it, then I'll have to take it from you forcefully," Joy said grabbing the roll of red tape and walking up behind Hannah. She had a sock and a yellow bandana folded into a band in her other hand.
"What are you going to do about it?" Hannah asked
"This!" Joy said shoving a sock in Hannah's mouth.
"Why you--- mmmmm!" Hannah protested as Joy quickly tied the bandana behind Hannah's head.

Joy wrestled Hannah to the floor and taped her wrists behind her back. She then taped Hannah's elbows, ankles, knees, and thighs. Hannah let out a few kicks as Joy taped her legs, but it was futile. Joy then grabbed the yellow tape and taped Hannah's wrists to her waist and her arms to her upper torso, above and below her breasts. Joy then took blue tape and wrapped it around Hannah's mouth 8 or 9 times.

Joy then dragged Hannah over to the couch and sat her next to Jenny. Joy removed Jenny's hogtie and slid the blindfold down to her neck. She sat Jenny and Hannah down and sat in between them. Joy took a couple of selfies of the angry faces, then reblindfolded Jenny. Joy used Hannah's gray mask and blindfolded her as well. There was a rainbow of color on display on the couch.

"You took photos of yourself with them?!" Meg asked obviously perturbed. When she volunteered to be tied up, she didn't expect this, but she seemed less concerned now.
"Yeah, we'll look back at this and laugh," Joy said.
"We're a forgiving bunch," Casey added with a laugh not knowing Joy's intentions.
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" came from the damsels on the couch.
"It's fun to try to escape," Nichole concluded.

With this, the remaining four went back to Super Smash Bros., although Nichole, Meg, and Casey had continued to pummel Hannah's temporarily abandoned Link.

================================================================================================

After another 30 minutes or so, Casey decided the time had come to put Meg through "the ropes." Casey suddenly paused the game, and made her announcement.

"Meg, are you ready for your initiation?"
"I don't know. Are you going to leave me like them?"
"I'll be gentle with you, Meg," Joy said with a smile, "I don't want you to be hurt."
"Who's in command here?" Casey blurted out.
"I got this. Leave it to me," Joy added confidently, taking out a piece of rope.
"Are you certain about this?" Meg asked as Joy gently tied her arms behind her back.
"Is that too bad?" Joy asked.
"Not really. It's snug, but not pinchy."
"Good," Joy responded using another rope to tie Meg's elbows and helping her to the floor.
"Let's do this!" Nichole said with gusto, and the girls went to work.

Casey used the third rope to tie Meg's ankles whilst Nichole used two orange bandanas to tie her knees and thighs. Joy used two belts and wrapped them through Meg's arms to fasten her arms to her chest and waist.

"Do I have to be gagged?" Meg asked quizzically, obviously much more comfortable now.
"Yes," Joy said shoving a sock in and cleave gagging Meg with a red bandana.
"Mmmmm! Aaaah ahhhh!" Meg said.

The girls then used some gray duct tape and wrapped it around Meg's mouth 7 times to seal her off. The girls posed, hooded and masked, for a few photos with the bound figure, and then with the camera still filming blindfolded her with a brown bandana and hogtied her with another orange bandana before placing her near the other girls to squirm. Casey then stopped the camera, took a few photos, and put her phone down.

"Go for her now, Nichole!" Joy yelled grabbing Casey.
"What are you doing?! Are you nuts?!" Casey screamed.
"You're reign of terror is over, you b¡+©#!" Nichole said as she took a white bandana and tied Casey's hands behind her back.
"I'll tie you up so bad when I get out of this!" Casey yelled angrily.
"Shut up, creep!" Joy said as she shoved a sock in Casey's mouth. Joy took off Casey's mask, folded it into a band, and cleave gagged her.
"MMmmmm! Ehh k oooo!" Casey mmph'd into the gag.

Nichole grabbed a couple of tan bandanas, tied them together, and tied Casey's elbows together. They took the remaining three bandanas, all black and all Casey's, and tied her knees, thighs, and ankles together. "Mmmmmm!" Casey protested as they wrapped black tape around her mouth 9 or 10 times, permanently leaving her to do no more than whimper quietly. Joy and Nichole than taped over Casey's wrist, elbow, knee, thigh, and ankle bonds. They taped her arms above and below her breasts and her wrists to her waist.

"Watch this!" Nichole said as she took more tape and ran tape from behind her knees to behind her back, leaving her curled up somewhat and forced to sit somewhat uncomfortably. Nichole started her phone camera. Nichole propped up her phone to keep filming as they posed for photos. Joy took a few photos and dragged Casey over to the couch.

Joy grabbed Casey's phone. Casey let out a grunt of disapproval and dismay. She was scared to death now. Joy went to Facebook, went to the group, and made Jenny a group administrator and removed Hannah as an admin, all while showing Casey. Casey thrashed violently and let out loud whimpers. Joy then slid Jenny's blindfold up off her eyes. Jenny squinted and resisted as Joy took Jenny's phone out of her pocket.

It was a sequence of events Joy, in her heart, regretted later. She had stooped to lower than Casey's level at this point.

"Watch what I do," Joy said, "I am going into your FB app. See this notification? That is an offer to become a 'Cool Girls Club'" admin. I am accepting it. I am now going into the group and removing Casey as an admin. You see?"
"Mmmm hmmm!" Jenny said nodding.
"But I am still leaving you tied up!"
"Mmmmmmmmmm!" Casey and Hannah protested.
"Mmmmmmm!" Jenny said disappointed at being left tied up as Joy blindfolded her for yet a third time.

Joy took off Casey's black kerchief, folded it into a band, and blindfolded her.

"Casey, you've lost!" she said triumphantly.

Casey sat in silence, knowing her defeat was finalized. How she had fallen from a model church girl to little more than a teenage gangster.

Joy then looked at Nichole and grabbed the gray roll of tape.

"Now you haven't been tied up all weekend!" Joy said, tackling Nichole.
"Hey now! That's not fair!" Nichole said with a laugh as Joy taped her wrists together.
"Well, well, I have you too now!" Joy said with a smile.

Joy proceeded to tape Nichole's elbows, knees, thighs, and ankles with more gray duct tape. She taped Nicholes wrists to her waist and her arms above and below her breasts. She was bound just like Jenny and Hannah.

Joy took a sock and shoved it in Nichole's mouth. Nichole, eagerly playing along, had her mouth open in advance. Joy took Nichole's neck scarf and cleave gagged her with it. She grabbed a navy blue bandana out of Nichole's pocket and blindfolded her. Finally, Joy tape gagged nichole with 7 layers of the gray tape. Joy sat Nichole on the couch, took a video, a few photos, and a couple of selfies. Joy photographed the whole group of hostages proudly. All were tied at her hands.

She uploaded the days adventures to the FB group. Alone and with just five "Mmm"phing girls for company, Joy played a 1-P run on super Smash Bros. Then something terrible happened.

=============================================

The front door opened and Zoe entered. She gasped at the sight.

"Joy, what happened?!"
"We were playing a game... and... well... Welcome to the 'Cool Girls Club!'"
"What happened?!"

Joy explained the club and all that had happened. Zoe nodded.

"Well, at least you had fun."
"I did!" Joy said with a big smile.
"Don't look now!"

Joy turned to see Jenny untied and armed with bandanas and tape. Jenny tied Joy with the same bandanas that Jenny had been tied with gagged her with a sock and a brown bandana. She used blue tape on Joy's legs, red for her tape gag, and white on her arms and torso. Well, Zoe held Joy down for Jenny.

"Now I am going to be nice and not blindfold you," Jenny said taking a selfie with Joy. Jenny then played some 1P video games as Joy and the others grunted and struggled.

After an hour, Jenny released her captives. Joy got to wash a bizarre load of laundry that consisted exclusively of socks and bandanas. Once clean, each girl claimed her own bandanas and Nichole took the socks. Casey quietly went home, and Meg was made a member even without escaping a TUG.

Thus ended the adventure that started the adventures of the Cool Girls Club. With Casey and Hannah ousted, Jenny became the club leader. And as we saw in previous chapters, this led to a period of soul-searching for Casey and a high school crime spree for Hannah.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 068: Brown Gangster Girls Gagged

Jenny and Joy looked at each other. It was obvious something was amiss. Jenny had on red trainers, a pink tank-top, a pink ponytail holding her braided hair, and a brown kerchief bandana. Joy had a brown skirt, a purple t-shirt, and a brown bandana headband.

They were also both severely tied to chairs and viciously gagged. Each had her wrists, forearms, and elbows tied behind her back, with the excess networked into the backs of the chairs they sat in. Each had a breast harness and waist rope. Each had her ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs tied together and her ankles fastened to the underframe of the chair. Each had ropes running from her wrists to the underframe as well. Each was gagged with a sock, a knotted white handkerchief cleave gag, 8 tight layers of white duct tape, a piece of double-sided tape, and a pink triangle bandana OTM gag.

The interesting part was how they had gotten here. It had started innocently enough with a simple team-up to tie up Janie, but then their matching brown bandanas were mistaken for a bandana gangster game. As a result, they had been kidnapped and tied up for capturing Janie. So it went...

"Joy, I need help kidnapping a softball player."
"Why do you want to do that?"
"Because I... can?"
"Good enough for me."
"Thanks. How do we do it?"
"Well, I have my tricks..."
"How do you do it, Joy?"
"I am not telling anyone anything."
"Awww... but I'm your best friend!"
"I still won't tell. Best friends are worst kidnappers!"
"Just because that's true doesn't mean..."
"N-O, no!"
"You're a punk sometimes."
"And I'm glad, too!"
"I will kidnap you next!"
"Just try it, shorty."
"HEEEEYYYYYYY!"
"I'm teasing, Jenny."
"You know I feel picked on for my height."
"Short in stature, but large in heart."
"I'm..."
"Complimented?"
"Yes."
"Let's tie up that softball player."
"Right!"
"Janie!"
"Yes?"
"I'm coming to tie you up and shut you in the closet."
"Oh, is that so?!"
Janie stood up in her blue trainers, blue tank-top, blue bandana headband, and blue ponytail holding her braided hair.
"Yes, it is so!"
"Just try it!"
"I sure will!"
"Bring it!" Janie stood at ready.
"With pleasure!" Joy tripped her with ease.
"Joy Fredericks!" Janie fell.
"Worked again!"
"I can't believe you sometimes," Janie got her wrists cuffed behind her.
"God d@** you, Joy, you conniving b¡+©# monkey @$$#0£€!"
"Someone needs a gag!"
"For sure. She has a filthy mouth!" Jenny said, her eyes wide with fear.
"I sure do when I get b@$+@®d¡z€d by this motherf_¢&¡ng b¡+©# w#0®€ j@¢&@$$ like this!"
"Be quiet!" Joy ordered her.
"HMMPH!" she got a blue rubber ball threaded with a blue bandana.
"Seal her good," Jenny suggested, handing Joy a roll of gray duct tape.
"Good idea!" Joy wrapped Janie's face in 5 tight layers of it.
"ooooph," she quietly groaned.
"Nighty!"
"ugh," her bandana headband was slipped over her eyes as a blindfold.

Jenny and Joy then tied her forearms, elbows, breasts, waist/crotch, ankles, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. Jenny sat on Janie's back.
About this moment, Janie was feeling bad about her profanity, though it was debatable whether it was because of guilt or the trouble it had caused her.

"This is how they tickle in Florida."
"Oh?"
"UGH!"

After 20 minutes of Jenny tormenting Janie, she and Joy pushed the captive into the closet, tying a rope from her knees and around her neck while so doing before shutting the door.
Nichole entered, wearing her beige shorts, navy blue t-shirt, and beige floral bandana as a kerchief.

"I need to call my mom," Joy said and left the room.
"Hey. Where's Janie?"
"She left for a moment."
"*thunk*"
"Why you sneaky!" Nichole laughed, "She needs an avenger!"
"Nichole, no!" Jenny said before getting tied as described above.
"Hey, Nichole... Wha?!" Joy said when she returned.
"Your turn," Nichole said before tying Joy the same way.

"Ugh!" they now groaned.
"Nighty!" Nichole blindfolded both of them with navy blue bandanas.
"Mmmmmm!"
"Now for Janie!"

Nichole freed Janie from the closet, but she cruelly only replaced the helpless girl's handcuff bonds with a rope one. However, she wasn't severe with it.

"You should escape that pretty quick."

"Thanks," Janie said as she removed the last bonds and slipped her bandana headband back to where it belonged.
"No, problem. Now... why I freed you..."
"Yes?"
"How'd you like to double date with me and Chris?"
"Blind?"
"Yes."
"Taller than me?"
"Yes."
"I'm in. Get Sera to babysit these two."
"OK!"

A couple hours later, Sera came to babysit the gagged girls. After tickling them a bit, she removed their blindfolds, revealing her white trainers, red t-shirt, and white bandana headband.

"Brown gangster girls got gagged. Now they're being guarded by a white gangster girl!"
"Hmmmph!" for the first time, they noticed their matching brown bandanas.
"How would you girls like to hear about Benny?"
"Hmmm?"
"Sorry... Let me ungag you two... I haven't told you personally Joy... it's hard to say."
"Augh...," Joy gasped, "I have been there over 3 hours."
"Whoa!"
"What's hard to explain?"
"Benny?"
"Why?"
"He's mine."
"Your... brother?"
"Son."
"Son?"
"Son."
"So you're a mom. What's the big deal?"
"It's embarrassing."
"Was it an attack?"
"No... I had huge problems like you and Janie had when I was much younger."
"You were the school tramp?"
"Not exactly, but I was quite busy until Kevin, that Irish b@$+@®d came along... he blessed me with my bundle of joy... and left me forever because I refused to kill Benny."
"Not the first guy to dump a girl for refusing to abort."
"I love him more than anything. He's my little son... and he fortunately looks just like my big brother... Benedetto Francesco Randaccio."
"Look, you made a mistake and learned from it. And God has used it to bless you."
"You're right, Joy; He has! Let me show you Benny."

That day, Sera learned just how much she could trust her still relatively new TUG buddies. Janie took a new chance on love, and Jenny and Joy discovered they lacked observing skills.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 069: Green Gangster Girl's Revenge

Janie put on her old high school colors: green trainers, yellow t-shirt, yellow flip flops, and green ponytail to hold her braid. She reached into her TUG bag and grabbed a green bandana, but she saw a big hole in it. She took a photo of it and posted it on the Facebook group.

"Who chews on their gag?" was her question. She looked at the question sadly and voted 'Yes.' She was a chewer. She found a clean green bandana and donned it as a headband.

The poll got varied results. Some were bad chewers, and others weren't. Apparently, Caleigh's sister Eva could chew through any gag, based on comments by both of the Rondell sisters.

Janie was planning revenge for her imprisonment the previous day. Her goal was to take advantage of the upcoming weekend and capture Jenny and Joy after dinner. She needed not be subtle about her approach although her plan had to be a secret. She figured she'd grab Nichole after Joy just to throw Jenny off the trail. Might as well take the third while going for two!

It was like everything had been designed for Janie when, after dinner, she found all three within her grasp. Joy had her blue skirt, white blouse, and blue kerchief bandana. Jenny had brown trainers, a lime green tank-top, and a pink bandana headband. Nichole wore black trainers, a pink t-shirt, and a black kerchief bandana.

First chance she had, Janie grabbed Joy. It came when they were both in their bedroom, which allowed Janie to grab Joy, gag her with a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief, and handcuff her wrists behind her back. It was almost comically easy.

"Now, be a good girl, because I am bringing friends to suffer with you."
"UGH!"

Janie had a similarly easy time doing the exact same things to Nichole and Jenny. Soon, she had all three seated on the living room couch, handcuffed and gagged the same. She added elbow, breast, waist, ankle, knee, and thigh bonds to all three of them.

"Nichole... you're carnage... you two are loving trussed up for yesterday's kidnapping of the lovable Janie Patterson. Now...," she masked herself with another green bandana, "Time for selfies!"
"UGH!" each groaned, trapped due to the handcuffs.

Janie removed her mask and blindfolded Joy. Jenny and Nichole got red bandana blindfolds. Films and photos officially completed the nabbing.
It was like so many moments each had experienced when younger...

"Give it your best shot," Caleigh dared Lauren.
"I can't... you'll escape eventually."
"I like sleeping while tied up."
"If you insist!"
"Try your best. Be creative!"

Caleigh was in in gray pajama short shorts and a blue night shirt. She lay down on her bed on her stomach and wondered what Lauren would do. The only thing more fun than escaping from a TUG was escaping from a new kind of TUG!

Lauren thought for a while before frogtying her legs so that her feet touched her butt. She ran ropes from Caleigh's knees to the knobs of the footboard. She then ran more ropes from her wrists to the headboard. It wasn't much, but it was different than any way she had tied someone before!

"Would you like a blindfold?"
"Of course!"
"OK," Lauren blindfolded her with a red bandana, "And a gag?"
"Same!"
"As you requested!" Lauren gagged her with an orange rubber ball threaded with a black bandana.
"Ukph!"
"Enjoy! Good luck and good night!"
"Hmph!" Caleigh tried to wave goodbye.

Now she was in the dark with just herself and her thoughts. It was going to be a fun night for sure! She now got to decide whether to sleep or escape first...
it brought back memories of childhood...

"Are you going to gag and blindfold me?" Sera asked Bridget.

Sera had, as she and Bridget often did, grabbed before she could get her pajamas on. So, she had just her white bra and black underwear. Her elbows, wrists, breasts, waist, ankles, knees, and thighs were tied. She lay on her bed with her wet hair getting extremely wavy as it dried.

"I'll blindfold you when it's time for sleep. I want to watch some TV first."
"OK."
"Shut up!"
"HMPH!" Sera got a blue rubber ball threaded with a blue bandana.
"That'll gag you well! But just in case."
"Ugh!" Sera got a strip of microfoam tape.

On the other side of the rope, Joyce struggled. She was bound and gagged with her own handcuffs and ball gag. Large white handkerchiefs bound her ankles, thighs, and elbows, and a belt pinned her arms at her breasts. She wore pink flannel pajama pants with a matching pajama shirt.

"Are you two tied up Italians ready for some fun?"
"Uhhh huhhhh!" both agreed.
"Great! Star Trek has always been one of my secret nerd pleasures!"

It was a beautiful night of friendship. Moments like this made Bridger remember her childhood...

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 070: New Navy Blue Bandana Gang

During this semester, Nichole and Sera had unwittingly registered for the same computer programming elective. They had no other TUG friends in the class, though Nichole's husband Chris had taken it to be with her.

Nichole had her navy blue trainers, a white Minn Tech t-shirt, and a navy blue kerchief bandana. To her shock, Sera had the same! Nichole went over.

"Hey, what's say we nab everyone this afternoon at my place?"
"Can I bring Bridgie?"
"Of course!"
"I will be there and with my rope. Will I get it too?"
"Do you want to be with them?"
"Yes. I'd enjoy being tied on my own terms for once."
"OK! See you then!"

Nichole eagerly anticipated a rare opportunity for her to be in control of things. She always seemed to be early carnage, and she needed Sera's help to capture Janie. It was a fantastic plan.

Nichole was good at hiding dark ideas. Her face never showed any signs of mischief. She was ready for this. Instead, she charged through homework.

As she did this, she imagined what she and Sera would do first. Taking Jenny was a surefire way to keep people's suspicions down. Nichole deliberately did not answer the door when Sera arrived.

"Nichole, why are you... oh, wait, Sera, Bridget!" Joy said, "Come in!"
"Thank you. Is Jenn here? She said she is stuck on a question."
"Her room. What brings you here, Bridget?"
"We came from practice, so I tagged along. Might cause mischief."
"HA!"

Bridget had indeed come from practice, as she had the same navy blue trainers like Sera, but she had a plain white t-shirt and her long pale blonde hair was in a white ponytail. Joy walked back toward her bedroom. She had a brown skirt, a pink t-shirt, and a brown bandana headband. With her back to Bridget, she was a prime target, but Bridget didn't want to interrupt any work.

Nichole went back to her work, while Sera went to consult Jenny. Joy and Janie tackled high-level math issues, and Nichole and Bridget worked on coding.

Jenny let out a long sigh as she studied her work. Perhaps her pink camouflage bandana headband was constricting her brain. It matched her brown tank-top and pink trainers, but it had her ready to be kidnapped and blindfolded.

Janie had only her black trainers and a pink tank-top. All else was free... her feet were bare, and her head had nothing on it, showing her loooonnnngggggggg hair.

It was Sera who got the fun started.

"Nichole, we need your help."
"Mine?"
"Yes, you took this class last year."
"I got an A; doesn't mean I understood it."
"Well, we're in a spot."
"You look like you're finished and putting your stuff away!"
"We are! I need more help."
"Gotcha."
"What are you two... talking... oh, crud," Jenny said, followed my, "MMMPH!"
"You're mine!" Sera hand gagged her and held her hard against the chair.
"MMMMMMMM!"

Nichole tied Jenny's elbows and wrists to the arms of the chair, fastening her elbows where the arms meet the chair back. Sera crammed a sock in Jenny's mouth and followed it with a white bandana cleave gag.

"HMMMMMM!" Jenny watched as she was kidnapped.

Nichole tied Jenny's ankles, knees, and thighs while Sera added a breast harness and waist rope. Jenny helplessly yelled and fought as she became more and more... helpless. Nichole fastened her ankles to the underframe of the chair. Finally, Sera slipped her bandana headband down as a blindfold.

"Nice start," Sera shook Nichole's hand.
"Agreed."
"Bridgie."
"OK."

Out the two walked to the living room, where 'Bridgie' was one playing video games. She had enjoyed the heart-warming sounds of Jenny being a damsel-in-distress. She eagerly awaited her turn in this game of thrills. When she saw her doom coming, she put down the controller and paused the game.

"I'm ready. Take me!"
"Well, this isn't as thrilling," Sera said, disappointed.
"It is for me," Nichole poked her.
"Well, all right."
"Somebody just tie me up already!"
"We're getting to it!" Nichole laughed at Bridget.

'Bridgie' got her arms boxtied behind her and held with a breast harness. Her legs were lotus tied. Another rope went from her arms to her ankles.

"I like this a lot! It feels awesome!"
"See how awesome this feels!" Nichole said in a pseudo-maniacal tone.
"MMMMM!" Bridget got a blue rubber ball threaded with a handkerchief.
"And this!"
"Ugh!" she got a navy blue bandana blindfold.

"Good job!" Janie said, scaring Sera.
"Che ©0%%!!" she cursed in her native tongue.
"What?!"

Janie had walked up quietly and had no intention of scaring her friend. Her outfit consisted of a white t-shirt, yellow trainers, and a yellow ponytail.

"I'm swearing in Italian. You scared me."
"Sorry. I meant Bridget."
"Oh, she's a good girl, isn't she?" Sera began preparing for the next victim.
"Yeah. Say, what are you doing?"
"Preparing for the next kidnapping."
"Oh? Who's that?"
"It's," Sera never looked up, "You."
"Nichole!!" Janie cried out as she hit the floor from the jerk of a lasso.
"Your turn!"
"Get her!" Sera instantly tied Janie's elbows together.
"You girls!" Nichole laughed.

Janie was frequently the one roped or bound most heavily, and this was no exception. More ropes tied her forearms, wrists, breasts, waist/crotch, fret, ankles, calves, knees, lower thighs, and upper thighs. They bound her wrists to her waist in chicken-wing position before hogtying her from her ankles to her elbows.

The gag was a bit over-the-top, too. Her mouth got a sock followed by a knotted handkerchief cleave gag. A green bandana cleave gag followed before she got a strip of microfoam tape over that. A second handkerchief followed as an OTM gag, and a third served as a blindfold. Each handkerchief had enough slack, from being tied so tight, that the excess could be wrapped around and knotted around her hair.

"Enjoy!" Nichole patted Janie's head.
"Hmmm!" Janie quietly moaned.
"Now, for Joy."
"Let's get her!"

Sera and Nichole masked themselves with navy blue bandanas. They just rushed in like two robbers and surrounded joy.

"Surrender immediately!"
"Please don't kill me!"
"We won't. Come along!"

Joy's wrists were cuffed behind her, and her gag was strange. A knotted handkerchief was used to gag her, but a black bandana folded into a band like a cleave gag was loosely wrapped around it. Seven layers of duct tape were wrapped around her face.

In Jenny's room, Joy was stood facing the bunk bed. Her ankles were each roped to the legs of the bed with red bandanas holding her knees. Her wrists were uncuffed and roped to each of the upper corners of the upper bunk with white bandanas further pinning her elbows in the middle.. The bandana in her mouth was tied to the footboard of the upper bunk, restricting her head movement. Her brown bandana headband became her new blindfold.

After selfies, Nichole started tormenting different friends. As she made the rounds, she was suddenly interrupted by Sera.

"One thing left to do."
"What?" Nichole asked.
"Me."
"That's right! I forgot!"
"I have a tie and gag in mind."
"Go to work. Tell me when you're ready for me to take over."

Sera sat down in Nichole's desk chair and tied her ankles, knees, and thighs. She used two belts to pin her torso to the chair and tested it.

"When I am ready, you will tie my arms up and then tie my ankles to my wrists, OK?"
"OK!"
"Thanks!" Sera did a rare stuffed gag for herself as she jammed a sock in her own mouth and then followed by turning her navy blue bandana mask into a tight cleave gag.
"Ready?"
"Mm hm!" Sera made two thumbs up as she nodded.
"OK!"

Nichole did as Sera requested, binding her wrists and elbows and running a rope from her ankles to her wrists.

"Nnk oooh!"
"No problem!"
"Mmmph!"
"Good night!" Nichole blindfolded her with a white bandana.
"Mmmmmm!"
"Enjoy yourself, you navy blue gangster chick. You. You're 'Gangsta Chick' now."
"MM!" Sera liked that.

Nichole now had some captives to lovingly tickle... and boy did she! Only Joy and Bridget had non-stuffed gags, so she only let loose on them. Because of how Joy was tied, her shirt came up and just screamed for belly tickles. The rest were gently tickled and only briefly at that.

Oh, how Nichole loved these girls!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Chapter 071: Memories XXVI - A Joyous Moment

Nichole was infuriated because Joy had cheated at a TUG. Nichole planned to go over to Joy's and teach her a lesson in a little while.

Problem was Nichole was at Joy's and was bound, gagged, and helpless. Nichole had on knee-length navy blue skirt, a white blouse, and a matching navy blue bandana headband. Her ankles, knees, and thighs were bound with rope, and a breast harness restricted her arms a little. At least her wrists weren't tied to her waist, and she wasn't blindfolded. But there was a black bandana cleave and nine layers of gray duct tape wrapped around her head gagging her.

Jenny was tied the same. Only difference was that she was gagged with a red bandana. She had on a longer pink skirt, a brown blouse, and a red bandana headband.

Bridget was tied the same too. But she had on blue jeans and a black t-shirt with a black headband. She was gagged with a yellow bandana.

Joyce and Joy sat playing video games whilst their victims moaned in distress, for there was no escape this time. They laughed whilst talking about Joy's trump card. It was forever true that Joy saved her best for Jenny and Nichole.

"Mmmmmm!" came from Nichole.
"MMMMMMMMMMMM!" from Jenny and Bridget.
"You girls are trapped as long as I want!"

The trick? Joy had handcuffed her victims. She had acquired them somewhere, and used properly they left a victim helpless.

It was the start of a long day, but Joy had a plan for her friends to be able to escape and win the game. She might have appeared to be cheating, but she wanted them to be able to escape fair and square.

Nichole, Jenny, and Bridget struggled in vain against their bonds. Handcuffs were like using "bazooka" in rock-paper-scissors. Without a key, they were stuck. Then Joy announced her game for them to get free, one they couldn't lose.

"Here's the game. All three of you are cuffed. I will place the keys where you can get them, and you will have to find them. The catch is that you will each have only one ability. Nichole, you will be able to walk. Jenny, you will be able to see. Bridget, you will be able to talk."

"Hmmm?"

"C'mere," Joy said as she and Joyce hopped Jenny and Bridget over and sat them down. Ropes fastened their chests, shoulders, elbows, thighs, knees, and ankles to the chairs. She pulled a pink bandana out of her bag and blindfolded Bridget with it, and then removed Bridget's gag. Joyce took a brown bandana and blindfolded Nichole and untied her legs.
"Mmmm," protested Nichole.
"Mmmm," agreed Jenny.

"So I am going to stay ungagged?" Bridget asked.
"Only one catch: you have 10 minutes to get free or remain my prisoners for the next 2 hours. You win, and Joyce and I become yours."
"Deal! Rules?"
"You can talk but not see or move. Jenny can see but not talk or move. Nichole can move but not talk or see. Jenny can see where Joyce has placed down the keys. Ready? Go!"

"Mmmmmmm," Jenny tried to mutter out, but it was not very effective. She and Bridget had to quickly establish a mode of communication. Nichole was wandering aimlessly hitting things trying to find the spot.

"Mmmmmph!" she whined after walking into the fridge.

"Jenny, tamp out the letters for me because writing does nothing for me," Bridget quickly directed.

Jenny began doing numerical taps for letters, and spelled out "dresser drawer." Soon she began directing Nichole as Jenny tamped out letters. The directions were effective.

"Turn left. Now take two steps forward. Turn right. Take three steps. Turn around. Now find the drawer. Open it. The keys are in there."

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!" Nichole panicked and worried. She let out some grunts of dismay as her fingers fumbled. Bridget started to panic, but then Nichole felt the handcuffs fall off her arms. Every captive sighed hen they heard the cuffs clink on the floor. She slid her blindfold to her neck. After untying herself, she helped Bridget and Jenny.

They looked at Joy and Joyce thoughtfully. Bridget had a plan. The girls left the room for a moment and Bridget entered with her blindfold retooled as a mask. She pretended to be holding a weapon and said "This is a robbery! Don't move."

She tossed two handcuffs at Joy and Joyce and said, "Put these on behind your backs."
"Please don't hurt us," Joyce said giggling.
"C'mon girls," Bridget said as Jenny and Nichole entered. They had their customary camouflage and navy blue bandana masks on.

They gagged Joy and Joyce with socks, red bandanas, and much tape. Pink and brown blindfolds darkened their vision, and they were led to the closet. Their elbows were tied and their arms bound above and below their breasts. They were sat on the floor of the closet and tied back to back. Finally their legs were tied in lotus position. The door was shut on the "victims," and the captors went to take over the video games.

There was a brief moment when a friend came to the door looking for Joy. They knew to pull down their masks. Nevertheless, two figures with bandana neckerchiefs and one with a neckerchief and headband looked odd, and the friend walked away slowly wondering if they were weird, but they didn't care since security and their RA never showed.

Another ordinary day in life for these girls.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic