WPC Harris in Let the Dominoes Fall (Complete!!!) F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 769

WPC Harris in Let the Dominoes Fall (Complete!!!) F/F

Post by Deleted User 769 »

“A cat wedding?! I smell soft news. Somebody get Me Barnes!" 

Thus far, it had been a day to forget for 'The Gazette's' youngest writer/ fax and copy girl. A seemingly endless parade of hot dog eating contests and egg and spoon races, Natalie Barnes (23, aspiring journalist, sometime amateur sleuth and noted Dungeon Master) was beginning to lose her usual sunny disposition.‎ 
Then, to make matters worse she had lost her sunglasses and so was forced to spent almost the entire train journey home, squinting whilst pressed up against the glass like a stuffed hood ornament.
After a week entirely lacking in sustained dramatic interest, Natalie was looking forward to the opportunity to shed her, by now heavily crumpled suit, remove tight shoes and, possibly enjoy an adult beverage (or three,..)
Meanwhile, unseen, fate was quietly slipping lead into the boxing glove,..
Natalie was an amiably attractive young woman of 24 years of age whose compact body and youthful appearance concealed a penetrating mind and rapier wit (qualities her employer had thus far chosen to ignore) ‎A firm believer in the ethos of dressing for the career you want, rather than the job you have, Natalie looked every inch the successful, Pulitzer prize winning journalist she aspired to be in a tailored, pale blue, trouser suit with white pussy bow blouse and a pair of black leather boots.
Returning home in the early evening Natalie was surprised to find herself confronted by an empty house.
"Honey. I'm home!” Natalie called out,..

"Stevie?!"
Nothing.
Dead silence.
It was almost like she were playing the lead role in a horror movie, stumbling around the attic of an old house, moments before being attacked by the masked killer causing the audience to spill their popcorn.
As if on cue, Natalie suddenly felt a gloved hand pressed over her mouth and the barrel of, what appeared to be, a gun pressed into the small of her back.
"Don't move sweetie! You're being kidnapped”‎ Came the instruction.‎
However, if the attacker was hoping to cause panic or alarm in her prey she failed miserably.
Indeed Natalie immediately recognized the (‎unmistakable) handiwork of her flatmate Stevie Harris (23, police constable, captain of the school debate team and accomplished sculptor in the medium of Lego)
"Nhn! Whh-hhh!” She mumbled into her firm, but not overly aggressive, handgag.

"Hey! You're not supposed to sound so pleased about it” Stevie (for it was she) chided happily, “At least try to stay in character”

"Fhrrn. Hm whfn't thnngnng" Natalie mumbled an apology.
For the last six months Natalie Barnes had been living with her best friend Stevie Harris, a bright, young (if somewhat accident prone) police officer who had developed the unfortunate reputation of being a regular hostage of the various crooks that populated the streets of Metro City. Indeed, so frequent were the incidents in which the young constable was kidnapped (and subsequently rescued by Natalie) that the two began to develop a game in which they would take turns pretending to abduct one another in order to keep their skills and vigilance sharp (as a police officer and investigative reporter respectively they lived their professional lives in constant danger of being kidnapped)
Apparently, it was Natalie turn to spend the evening,.. indisposed,..
TBC?
Last edited by Deleted User 769 5 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Definite thumbs up!!!! Please continue!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

I bet Stevie enjoys being on the other side of the ropes occasionally.

Looking forward to future developments.
Deleted User 769

Macher wrote: 5 years ago I bet Stevie enjoys being on the other side of the ropes occasionally.

Looking forward to future developments.
Hey Macher, really glad you're enjoying the story thus far.
Finally we get to see Stevie taking on the role of the scenery chewing bad guy,..
And who knows what tricks of the trade she may have acquired from her time on the Force,..? ;)
Deleted User 769

"Ha, ha! Okay your Highness,  I'm going to take my hand away from your mouth, but you have to swear that you won't try to call out. Do you promise?”

Natalie nodded, as somberly as she could with her heart beating faster than a speeding locomotive.
Slowly, Stevie peeled her hand away from her girlfriend's mouth.
Freed from her kidnappers iron grip the young reporter was free to turn to face her captor. What she saw caused Natalie's heart to skip a beat. 
Long, tight red curls hanging loose around her shoulders, held back from her face by a skull bandanna, Ms. Harris was dressed in an impossibly tight bodice, a flowing series of black skirts and a pair of ‎knee high leather boots‎. ‎With her large hooped earrings, bejewelled eye patch and oversized (plastic) cutlass
She looked ‎like the illegitimate love child of Keith Richards and Cindi Lauper.
Even more incredulous than her dress however, Stevie appeared to be holding an oversized, bright pink water pistol.
A quick glance told Natalie it was loaded.

"Meep!" Natalie shrieked, throwing up her hands.

"My, my,..” Stevie purred, “Such a co-operative prisoner”

"In my experience it is never a good idea to argue with a hormonal woman wielding a Supersoaker 5,000” Natalie retorted.

"Well, the water has come straight from the fridge"

"You unconscionable fiend!"‎ She spat back in comically exaggerated defiance.

"Guilty as charged” she agreed‎ "Besides, it's not just a water pistol,.."

"Oh, no?" Natalie replied eagerly.

"No. It is in fact a sonic device capable of emitting a beam of pure anti-matter"

"So I had better not make any sudden moves then?"

"That would seem to be the most prudent course of action, yes"

The gun was a nice touch Natalie thought. It was so much easier to cast herself in the role of the damsel in distress with a weapon (a bright pink one no less) pointed at her (even if it's historical accuracy was a little suspect,..)
"So, who are we today? Mrs Jack Sparrow?

"As if!” She spluttered indignantly “No, I'm,.. Queenie Vixen, Space Pirate. Most wanted highway woman in all of the known galaxies"

Natalie beamed. Stevie could always be relied upon to conjure up the most wonderfully imaginative scenarios for their games together.

"My goodness, not THE Queen‎ie Vixen, voted most desirable intergalactic fugitive three years running?" Natalie beamed, happy to play along.

"The very same!" She boasted proudly, taking a theatrical bow.

"My goodness, I'm almost flattered. But what would a criminal mastermind and intergalactic sex symbol want with little old me?"

"I should have thought that was obvious,.." Stevie said, improvising wildly "With the Princess of the crystal lake as my hostage your Daddy will never fire upon my vessel leaving me free to plunder the universe in 3 inch heels and possibly a cape,.."‎

"So what happens to me while you're off menacing the nobility and robbing galactic stage coaches?” She asked, as casually as she could.

"Don't worry my dear,” She said gently stroking her face “you will be by my side every step of the way"

"Really?" Natalie said, sounding somewhat excited at the possibility of a life on the cross-dimensional high seas with a beautiful warrior queen. It offered a world of infinite pleasures,..

“Tell me more,..” The Princess cooed, suddenly hanging on her every w “Will I get to have my very own parrot?”

"If you keep asking asinine questions, you will be kept bound and gagged in the ships brig"
(That didn't sound so bad Natalie thought to herself)

"You really are a scoundrel!" The Princess fired back indignantly.

"I'm just protecting my investment. Besides which,  I would so hate to lose such a pretty cargo as yourself" She said removing her glasses.

Natalie herself may have been flattered by this compliment, but her Royal namesake was somewhat less than impressed.
"Bite me!"

"Such language! And so un-becoming of the Royal Court" Stevie exclaimed "Maybe you need to be locked up for a few hours to rethink your manners,..?"

"Do your worst!" She said, angrily snatching back her glasses.

"An excellent suggestion,.."‎ With a suitably theatrical flourish Stevie/ Queenie retrieved a bright red silk scarf‎ from the inside of her, many, many skirts.

"I see you are well prepared" The Princess commented wryly.

‎"It comes from my time as a girl guide on the Planet Venus"

"And I take it you earned several awards for knot tying?"

"Right as always Sherlock. In fact I graduated top of my class in‎ kidnapping damsels"

"Ha, ha! I'd love to ‎see the badge they gave you for that!"

‎"Enough. It's time to put an end to this redundant intimacy,.." She said stuffing the barrel of her gun into her belt where it nestled snugly next to her plastic sword

"Now, if you would be so kind,.."

With a resigned shrug Natalie placed her hands together and allowed them to be bound in front of her‎.
With small, precise movements, Stevie tied the scarf, wrapping the silk material around the sleeves of her blouse before pulling the material tight.

Natalie recognised it as a pretty basic tie and was reasonably confident she could easily escape it, (assuming she wanted to)  instead however, she decided to lose herself in the fantasy of being a kidnapped space princess.
("Well, this is a fine way to end the working week, taken hostage by my best friend‎,." She mused to herself happily)
Moments later Natalie's hands were securely bound.

"You heartless fiend! Cut me loose!" Natalie protested (loudly) to no discernible reaction.

"Untie me this instant!"

"I'm sorry Princess, but no one is coming to rescue you this time"

"My one true love, Space constable Harris will save me!"

"‎That bumbling goofball. I think not!"‎ Queenie snapped "But just in case you get any funny ideas,.." She removed the bright yellow sash from around her waist and, folding it into a thick band tied it firmly over her captives mouth.

"There!" She boasted proudly, "All bound up, gagged and tied"

Princess Natalie glared silent daggers at her kidnapper.

"Okay your highness, time to get you stowed away on my Imperial star destroyer,.."
TBC
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Ms Amore continues to impress with both quality and quantity. We are quite fortunate to have her.
Deleted User 769

Her head filled with daydreams of desperate captures and daring rescues Natallie was marched into their shared living room where dusty old paperback books and old movie posters competed for every avalible square inch of wall space. In the centre of the carpet stood a single high backed wooden chair piled high with assorted ropes, cords and scarves. It looked like her girlfriend had ram-raided Home Depot.
"Is that all for me?” Natalie asked finding her words were easily understood despite the scarf tied over her mouth.

"Too much?"

"Of course not silly!” She said happily, reaching up and removing her gag “I love a challenge"

"I'm so glad to hear that" Stevie said as she loosed the scarf at her wrists.

“You're too kind”
She ‎nodded towards the chair as though she were a waitress seating a diner at an expensive and rather exclusive restaurant.

Natalie however refused to budge. Instead she unfastened the scarf from around her neck and handed it back to the maître d.
"I specifically requested an ocean view”

“I suggest you do as you are told or I'll be sending you back to your Father in instalments"

"Keep this up and you can expect to receive a very negative review on Trip Advisor.com,.." Natalie replied with a smirk.

"Don't make me put you over my knee" she threatened, her tongue buried in her cheek,..

"Fine." Natalie conceeded lowering herself into the chair in the manner of a petulant teenager who didn't want to eat her greens.‎ However, once in place the young reporter reverted to type, and (without prompting) placed her arms behind her back threading her arms through the wooden slats of the chair. 
It was high, coming to the top of her shoulders, but it was narrow enough for her to cross her wrists behind her.

"So, where did your lifelong ambition to be the damsel in distress begin?” Stevie asked said as she slowly began to untangle a length of rope

"Well, growing up I idolised the heroines I saw in all the old TV shows my Dad made us watch. Brave, beautiful and fiercely independent, somehow, seeing them get kidnapped and tied up only made me worship them more. I guess I always thought that there was something intriguing about that level of helplessness. In my mind, getting bound and gagged always implied a certain level of strength and determination on the part of the hero. After all, if the damsel in question was an utterly useless, weak-willed harpy, there wouldn’t be any immediate need to restrain her in the first place. It seemed that, no matter how their captors tried to gloat over them, or break their spirit, the heroine never lost her cool and always remain stoic and brave. Perhaps, in a way, I wanted to have that in common with them”

“That makes sense. Did you have a favourite?”

“I guess Batgirl was always my first love. I was about seven or eight years old when I first saw Yvonne Craig getting kidnapped by Earta Kitt. I remember saying something like "that looks kinda' of fun" when I saw her getting strapped down to a conveyor belt, to which my dad replied "getting sliced up by a buzzsaw looks fun?”

“If only he knew,..” Stevie remarked happily.

“Ha, ha! Well, as you might imagine, the pattern cutter wasn't the part that looked good to me as a kid (being sliced into tiny pieces is not this girl's idea of a good time) it was everything else: getting trussed up, being carried around, being in Catwoman's clutches whilst she teases me..”
By now Stevie had carefully bound her wrists together, taking care to wrap them around her shirt cuffs. She made sure to leave some slack in the loops before drawing it tight and double knotting it.
The cord offered very little play and Natalie found she could move her fingers and wrists only slightly.

“Hmm, maybe you should have taken my job. I'm forever getting tied up” Stevie bemoaned, with very little conviction.

“Don't remind me. I've lost count of the number of times I've had to leave work early to come to your rescue” She said pouting with mock jealousy.

“Sorry” She apologised with a smile playing at the corner of her mouth "I hope you didn't get into too much trouble last time"
She was referring to their most recent case in which ‎Stevie had been abducted by a gang of jewel thieves and Natalie had to save her lover by entering (and winning) a high speed drag race, disarming a bomb and, finally, fighting a duel with an ancient spirit.
And all this before breakfast,..

“It's fine” Natalie said with a reassuring smile, “Besides, how could anyone refuse a text saying that their girlfriend had been captured by pirates on Blackpool pleasure beach,..”

“I just wish the weather had been a little nicer, we could have taken a picnic,..”

“Ha, ha! Maybe next time” She teased, being fairly sure that there will always be a 'next time' “But what about you S. Did you have any damsels you looked up to?”

"Coming from the UK I always liked Diana Rigg from the classic 60's series the Avengers. Emma Peel was a great role model, after all she never depended on anyone for help (much less a man!) and always found away to save herself from situations that appeared hopeless. I mean, no matter how many times she proves she can get out of a rough situation, the criminal always tries to put her back in one. Tie her up and she cuts the ropes. Lock her up she'll pick the lock,.. “

“She was so freakin' cool” Natalie agreed “I've never seen anyone, either before or since, wear their ropes like a fashion statement”

“Ha, ha! It's true, she made the whole 'getting kidnapped' thing look like some giant inconvenience,.. but enough about me what about you? Growing up, did you get tied up by your babysitter when you were a kid? Were you ever captured by the girl next door whilst playing Cowboys and Indians?”

“Well, there was this one time I can remember. We were at a party, I don't recall exactly what we were celebrating, but everyone was pretty dressed up so it must have been for something fancy. Anyway was a little younger than the rest of the kids and I think I must have been getting under their feet because at some point the older girls decided it would be fun to kidnap me. Naturally I feigned resistance,..”

“Naturally" She said laughing

"Right?! Because I'm a really amazing actress!"

"No doubt. I mean it must have taken some talent to hoodwink those kids into thinking you weren't a wannabe damsel with ropes on the brain‎" Stevie teased passing the cord between Natalie's arms and her upper body wrapping it round three times.

“Ha, ha! No comment! Anyway, back to the story, I let them pin me to the bedroom floor while the others rummaged around looking for materials to tie me with. Whilst this was taking place, pint-sized Machiavellian super genius that I am, I began (deliberately) making too much noise forcing the oldest girl put to put a sash in my mouth and tie it around my head. When they had completed their dastardly scheme both my hands and feet were bound. At this point I was officially a prisoner. 
With me as their hostage the girls challenged the boys (including my older brother) to come rescue me. After a somewhat lacklustre effort, the boys quickly lost interest and I just sat around until the older girls eventually let me go because my parents were about to leave”

Stevie stood back and carefully regarded her prisoner. 
What she saw was a very attractive, smartly dressed young woman with golden brown hair, her face strained and flushed with excitement. With her tight blouse and thick rimmed glasses she looked just like captive librarian, an aesthetic that Stevie found particularly appealing,..
Natalie lifted her head coquettishly, tossing her hair out of her eyes.

"You look gorgeous Nat, like some heroine from the silent movies"
Natalie blushed under her friends close attentions.

“Aww, you say the sweetest things”

“Okay, time to secure those lovely gams of yours”
Obligingly Natalie placed her feet together.

Wasting little time Stevie  proceeded to bind her ankles with the cord from her dressing gown before cinching it and tying it off.
"Not bad. I can hardly move a muscle”

"That's the idea. Now for the final touch,.."

"You're going to gag me?"

"No need to sound so surprised. Besides I wouldn't be much of a villianess if I left you free to shout for help now would I?"

“Impeccable logic as ever”

“Also, it will prevent you sweet talking me into letting you go”

“It seems unlikely that I would even try, but go right ahead if it will make you feel more comfortable,..”
Silently Stevie help up a roll of thick, industrial strength tape and a bright red silk scarf
Natalie looked confused.

"You want me to choose?"
Stevie nodded.

"Okay, I'll have the scarf then please"

"An excellent choice madam. This was flown in from Paris just this morning"

Happily Natalie opened her mouth allowing Stevie to pull the soft material between her teeth and tie it firmly at the back of her head.

“How's that?”

“Prmttn fnhg” Came the reply

"Excellent! That's all we'll hear of your nonsense. Crime fighters should be seen and not heard"
Silently (for what choice did she have‎?) Natalie smiled. 

"It really is useless struggling” Stevie boasted glibly “You'll never get free,.."
Natalie found her teasing only added to her mounting excitement at being helpless and in her power pretty soon she was staring at her erstwhile\captor who smiled seductively.

‘I don’t think you’ll be moving about too much. I'll leave you to enjoy a spot of languishing. Back soon.’ 
Left alone Natalie studied her bindings. She knew that If she wrenched and twisted against the cords she would only make the knots tighter and even more escape-proof. Instead, she probed slowly and methodically but soon discovered that the knots had been tied well out of reach of her questing fingers. Neither were there any loose ends. It was no use, and after ten minutes of futile effort Natalie sank back with a sigh into her chair. She had been defeated. Still, this was certainly no bad thing,..
TBC?
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Somehow we missed the drag race/bomb disarming/sword fight episode. What a morning that must've been. Still, one can't have it all, although Stevie and Natalie seem to be close. Such a lovely couple and with much in common, yet enough differences to keep things interesting. Thank you for introducing us.
Deleted User 769

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago Somehow we missed the drag race/bomb disarming/sword fight episode. What a morning that must've been. Still, one can't have it all, although Stevie and Natalie seem to be close. Such a lovely couple and with much in common, yet enough differences to keep things interesting. Thank you for introducing us.
My pleasure. So glad you're enjoying these stories :D
Deleted User 769

At that point in her idle day dream Natalie's thoughts were disturbed by the sound of approaching footsteps. 
Seconds later Stevie bundled into the room, her hair had been tied back and she was dressed in a starched white shirt and black trousers.
Usually seeing her girlfriend dressed up in her Police uniform was one of life’s great joys, but not if this meant an end to their game,..
“Sorry Nat, duty calls” She said answer to her girlfriend's questioning look.
The disappointment in Natalie's eyes was all too apparent.

“They need me to organise a line-up for a potential eye-witness and Duncan's called in sick,.. again” She explained as she struggled to fasten her stiff collar.
“Don't worry, I'll be back as soon as I can”

“Whnt. Hrm nhh jhft ghnng th lmhvm mm hmrm?!” Natalie asked, suddenly sounding panicked

“I'm sorry?”

“Hm fhnd hrm nhh ghnng th lmhvm mm hmrm?”

“Sorry baby, I can’t understand you with that scarf in your mouth. Why don't you tell me all about it when I get home, okay?” She offered.

“Whmn nhh gmt hhmm?! Nhh ghn hntnm mm nhw!”

“I can’t stop to chat,..” And with that she wandered over to the front door,..

Seemingly incensed Natalie called out “FTMVNM!! Ghmm bhgg hmrm thnf Hmnfthnt!”

“What is it honey?” She said sounding concerned.

“Jhft prhmnfm mm,..” Her gag was removed and the two kissed. 
A warm, tender kiss.

“Sorry. You were saying?”

“Just promise me you'll take care”

“Of course. Don't I always?”

“That's exactly what I was afraid of”

“Ha, ha! Oh ye of little faith” She said heading for the door once again

“Hold on Stevie, aren’t you forgetting something?”

Perplexed Stevie patted herself down
Police hat, necktie, ID badge, handcuffs,..

“The gag” She prompted her 

”Oh, sorry. Of course. Here” She said lifting the scarf back to her girlfriends open mouth

“Better?!”

“Nmf. Mhgh” She nodded eagerly

“Excellent. See you tonight sweet knees. Don't wait up,..”
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Awesome story! Can’t wait to see more of their adventures!
Deleted User 769

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago Awesome story! Can’t wait to see more of their adventures!
Any suggestions as to the next exciting adventure for our dynamic twosome?
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Have Stevie get one of her friends to capture both her and Natalie (so that they can both practice escaping.)

But, Natalie wouldn't know about this until she comes home to see Stevie tied and gagged and she's suddenly jumped by a masked individual.
Deleted User 769

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago Have Stevie get one of her friends to capture both her and Natalie (so that they can both practice escaping.)

But, Natalie wouldn't know about this until she comes home to see Stevie tied and gagged and she's suddenly jumped by a masked individual.
That sounds like fun, but how would Stevie persuade anyone else to join their games without admitting their mutual love of ropes and gags,.. unless maybe, it was a suprise birthday present for natalie,..? ;)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Stiletto Amore wrote: 5 years ago
TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago Have Stevie get one of her friends to capture both her and Natalie (so that they can both practice escaping.)

That sounds like fun, but how would Stevie persuade anyone else to join their games without admitting their mutual love of ropes and gags,.. unless maybe, it was a suprise birthday present for natalie,..? ;)
I like the birthday present idea! Stevie pretends to forget, making Natalie angry. Stevie leaves early and calls her friend, who tied her up. Natalie is shocked to find her gf tied up, more shocked when she's tied and most shocked when she learns that this was a surprise gift to her.
Deleted User 769

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago
Stiletto Amore wrote: 5 years ago

I like the birthday present idea! Stevie pretends to forget, making Natalie angry. Stevie leaves early and calls her friend, who tied her up. Natalie is shocked to find her gf tied up, more shocked when she's tied and most shocked when she learns that this was a surprise gift to her.
I think this idea has legs,.. I'll see what I can do :)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Can't wait to hear what u write!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

"Sweet knees?" Really???

I thought I was the only one who used that phrase.
Deleted User 769

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago "Sweet knees?" Really???

I thought I was the only one who used that phrase.
They are an adorkable couple are they not? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic