Hearts Grow on Trees: Nighttime Tie-Up (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hearts Grow on Trees: Nighttime Tie-Up (F/F)

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Check out the other stories in this series
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14364

The door to Belle’s room creaks open. Lulu tiptoes into the room, leaving the door open. She silently steps toward the bed. “Hey, Belle,” she whispers near Belle’s ear.

“Hmm… what is it?” Belle stirs, one eye squinting open.

“Come on, I gotta show you something.”

“Hold on,” Belle rubs her eyes as she swings her legs out. “What is it?”

“Come on, we gotta be quiet,” Lulu tiptoes away from the bed, beckoning Belle along.

“This better be good… Belle looks at her phone. “At 1 AM.”

“Trust me, it is.”

“Alright, fine, I’m coming,” Belle gets out of bed, and follows Lulu out of the room, and down the stairs. “So where is this thing you’re showing me?”

“In the basement,” Lulu goes to the basement door and quietly opens it.

“I doubt I’m gonna like what I see…” Belle rubs her eyes as she tiptoes down the basement steps, Lulu close behind. She rounds a corner. “Whoa…”

“Hmmgh…” Belle takes in the sight of Amelie tied to the support beam. Rope is wrapped around her arms, and above and below her breasts, pinning her to the beam. Her ankles are tied to her thighs, forcing Amelie on her knees. Pink pads protect her knees from the hard basement floor. She is gagged with a simple ball gag.

“Did you do all this?” Belle walks around to see Amelie’s wrists and thumbs tied with more rope, and a thinner string connecting her big toes to her wrists.

“You bet,” Lulu unzips a bag, and pulls out a leather sack.

“And you want to tie me up too?”

“Exactly!”

“Thought so. But I have a better idea,” Belle unbuckles Amelie’s gag.

“What’s up?” Amelie spits drool out of her mouth.

“Oh, just a simple question,” Belle looks back at Lulu. “Which of us should be the one tied up?”

“Gee, I dunno…” Amelie looks at Lulu, then Belle. “Did you get woken up for this?”

“Why yes, I did!” Belle looks at Lulu with a sly smirk.

“Lulu, is this true?”

“It is!” Lulu lays the leather sack on the ground, and reaches into the bag again.

“So…” Amelie wiggles her toes and fingers. “Anything to say in your defense?”

“Well, she’s the baby among us, and…”

“That’s right,” Amelie looks down at the leather sack. “And as the baby, she shouldn’t have to suffer such a stuffy sack! Belle, put her in it.”

“Huh!?”

“You heard her!” Belle picks up the sack. “In you go!”

“Alright, fine,” Lulu puts her arms at her side, and Belle puts the sack over Lulu’s body, pulling it down so that only her head and feet are exposed. “There…” Belle starts to tighten each strap, starting from Lulu’s feet. “That wasn’t so difficult, now was it?”

“I suppose not,” Lulu watches as Belle tightens the straps around her upper body.

“There we go!” Belle tightens the last strap. “Let’s get you down to the floor,” she picks Lulu up and sets her down gently on the ground.

“Are you going to gag me with anything?”

“Well, let’s see,” Belle walks over and looks in Lulu’s bag. “Ooh, what’s in here?” she pulls out a penis gag with a large protrusion.

“Please don’t,” Lulu stares at the gag. “There’s a reason I didn’t put it on Amelie!”

“Aww,” Amelie gives a sly smile. “You spared me your worst?”

“You’re right, I better not,” Belle puts the gag back. “Instead I’ll use this!” She pulls out a simple panel gag, with no mouth filling.

“Oh, okay, I guess that works,” Lulu licks her lips.

“Alright,” Belle buckles the panel gag tightly over Lulu’s mouth. She stands back up.

“Cool, now can you untie me?” Belle struggles in her bindings.

“Yeah, yeah,” Belle walks over and unties Amelie’s big toes.

“Oh, that’s a relief,” Amelie wiggles her toes as Belle unties her legs.

“Mmm…” Lulu puts on a pouty face.

“What’s the matter?” Belle unties Amelie’s upper body from the beam. “Sad I’m undoing all your hard work?” She pulls Amelie up.

“Thanks,” Amelie looks down at Lulu’s body, and winks.

“Mm,” Lulu winks back.

“Well then,” Belle yawns, then walks toward the stairs. “I think I’ll just go to…” Something hard and metallic clicks around her wrists. “…bed…”

“Or…” Amelia puts a finger to her chin. “You could stay a little longer.”

“Yeah, well you’ll have to catch me first!” Belle speeds up the stairs, then to her room.

“Well then,” Belle kicks the blanket up with her foot, then slips back into bed. “I’ll take care of this in the morning.”

The next morning…

“Morning, Altair,” Belle pulls open the sliding glass door with her foot, then sits down at the patio table next to Altair.

“Good morning, Belle,” Altair sits at the table with her feet up. “Do you need those handcuffs off?”

“Yeah, that’d be nice,” Belle shows Altair her hands, and she unlocks her handcuffs. “Thank you,” Belle puts her feet up. “So what’d you do with Belle and Lulu?”

“What’d I do with them?” Altair leans back in her chair. “They’re both tied up in the sacks, moaning away side by side.”

“Are they?” Belle crosses her ankles and leans back in her chair. “Fine by me. Maybe down there, they can get some sleep.”
Last edited by BeautifulHeart 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Nice story and I loved the tie up and gagging tecneques. Although I would like to have seen more detail like a discription of the girls and what they were wearing. Apart from that, this was a good story and I enjoyed reading. Thank you for posting.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Thanks for reading :D

I actually have a physical graphic of each girl on my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifu ... w-on-trees
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Loved the story, very neat idea. Checked out you DeviantArt, liked the pictures of the girls, super cute. Gave you a follow over there, hope to see more from this crew, they sound like fun.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice continuation of this universe. Belle is truly just a toy of the other girls, and I love how they treat each other with surprises.

I think it would be useful for new readers to link to the other stories in the universe as it is quite clear we already met these girls.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic