The Roommates 2 (F/FFF, F/F, FF/F, FF/FFF) - Part 42 + Epilogue - FINISHED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This sequel gets better and better. Stephanie is the perfect addition: Mean, cruel, vile, ruthless (though we still have to see how she treats her victims), and really changes the dynamics of the existing cast. Of course, you could opt for a bigger cast, but I think that this sole new character is sufficient to get a good story. More characters could cloud the main storyline, the personalities, and the general tension. To keep the story understandable, it would force alliances while now it is just one nasty free-for-all battle.

Moreover, I really like how gave Camilla and especially Janice little habits that are truly theirs. It makes their voices truly different. Keep it up!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Stephanie is indeed a great addition to the mix - and Janice I think, has not really grasped the mess she got herself into by helping Stephanie. As [mention]Beaumains[/mention] wrote: By helping Stephanie Janice might help to get Floria and Karissa forget about their differences. If they get a chance to change the Game that means. At the moment that seems not very likely though: Karissa straitjacketetd, Floria soon to be tied tightly and Camilla to. So they have to relay on help, I asume. But [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] I trust your hand for surprising us ;)
Bondagebender
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondagebender »

man from the earlier chapters I knew Janice was in on this. I figured Stephanie and her had known each from before. she may be in over her head cause Stephanie is about to put our three heroines through tight bondage and torture and Janice may soon join them. we may be focused on Stephanie cause what if Janice is the true mastermind. she comes across as very timid and nerdy looking. dut could be using Stephanie to possibly turn on her later. Janice may also be like a secret bondage expert just playing dumb. I would watch out for Janice. she tracked down the group in part one she is smarter than she looks.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago This sequel gets better and better. Stephanie is the perfect addition: Mean, cruel, vile, ruthless (though we still have to see how she treats her victims), and really changes the dynamics of the existing cast. Of course, you could opt for a bigger cast, but I think that this sole new character is sufficient to get a good story. More characters could cloud the main storyline, the personalities, and the general tension. To keep the story understandable, it would force alliances while now it is just one nasty free-for-all battle.

Moreover, I really like how gave Camilla and especially Janice little habits that are truly theirs. It makes their voices truly different. Keep it up!
Thank you so much! Actually, I thought about including more characters to this sequel, but when I started writing, I decided to go with just Stephanie. First, because I didn't know if I could handle that many characters, especially many new ones. They will probably come later in another story. And second, I thought I could develop our original four girls in a better way with just one more addition.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Stephanie is indeed a great addition to the mix - and Janice I think, has not really grasped the mess she got herself into by helping Stephanie. As Beaumains wrote: By helping Stephanie Janice might help to get Floria and Karissa forget about their differences. If they get a chance to change the Game that means. At the moment that seems not very likely though: Karissa straitjacketetd, Floria soon to be tied tightly and Camilla to. So they have to relay on help, I asume. But Mineira1986 I trust your hand for surprising us ;)
Well, that would be the second time in a row that Floria and Karissa forget "temporary" about their differences heh. The key word is temporary, as they have deeper issues to deal with and those clearly won't go away just because they have a common enemy. That's more likely to work as a truce. Will they eventually work this out?
Bondagebender wrote: 2 years ago man from the earlier chapters I knew Janice was in on this. I figured Stephanie and her had known each from before. she may be in over her head cause Stephanie is about to put our three heroines through tight bondage and torture and Janice may soon join them. we may be focused on Stephanie cause what if Janice is the true mastermind. she comes across as very timid and nerdy looking. dut could be using Stephanie to possibly turn on her later. Janice may also be like a secret bondage expert just playing dumb. I would watch out for Janice. she tracked down the group in part one she is smarter than she looks.
Thanks for your reply. That is an interesting theory. It can turn out to be truth, after all, in the last story Janice convinced all three of them so she could have some fun with Floria. So she clearly likes/want to be on top, although she doesn't have the proper character traits most of the time. But, since she clearly wants to be a captor, with Stephanie in the picture as well... who will prevail?

Part 13

“There we go. I mean… I think it should hold you. Is it too tight?”

Janice looked at the rope tied around Camilla’s ankles. The short girl kept her kicks and struggles. With her feet tied, she wasn’t going anywhere. The tie looked sloppy. Janice had tied it and re-tied three times, each one more secure than the previous one. Her job was to keep the captives secure until Stephanie returned.

Floria had joined them. She laid frogtied in the middle of the living room. Gagged and blindfolded, she struggled like her roommate, although her movements were severely reduced, thanks to the ropes and better handiwork than Janice’s. Most of her struggles were from her shoulders and head. Her limbs and most of her body were perfectly immobilized by Stephanie.

“Hey, stop moving. Gimme a minute.” Janice said, patting Camilla’s bottom twice.

The short girl groaned. Janice avoided another kick and crawled her way to Floria.

The knots were not sloppy like hers. Janice took her cellphone and took pictures, with close ups to the knots. One wind around each wrist, one wind around both of them and a fourth one around the third rope, making a cross figure. She put her finger in between the ropes. There was little slack. But Floria’s hands weren’t purple or anything close to that. They were secured but safe.

“Mmmph!” Floria shouted when Janice’s finger touched her skin.

“Oh, sorry, sorry…” Janice patted her head. “It’s only me.”

“MMMPHH!!”

Floria jerked her body in a more violent way than before. The fact that it was Janice the one checking on her hadn’t done anything to comfort her, more like quite the opposite. Janice patted her again and Floria repeated the same violent movement. The girl with the glasses sighed, tapped her bottom and returned to Camilla.

The short girl was trying to get on her feet. So far, she had succeeded in getting up on her knees. But once Janice left Floria, she grabbed her and brought her back on the floor. She put Camilla laying on her back. She struggled again.

A swift quick passed near Janice’s face.

“HEY!”

Janice dodged it on time. Her glasses slid through her nose and one temple fell from her right ear. She adjusted them back and looked at Camilla, who tried to kick her another time. Janiced dodged it again.

“What’s your problem?”

She rolled Camilla on her stomach. Camilla grunted. She attempted another kick, but in her new position, her range was reduced.

Janice touched her face to feel any damage. She hadn’t felt anything hitting her face and there was no sign of pain or cuts on her forehead or cheeks. It had been just a scare.

“Stop struggling! That goes for you two!”

“MMMMPH!!”

“MMMPHH!!”

Janice sighed. She couldn’t improve her handiwork in seconds, but she could use her own body. She sat on the back of Camilla’s knees.

“MMMPHH!!”

“Since you won’t stop kicking, I am going to stay here until Stephanie returns. I know you have to be feisty, but please, we are in control now. We are going to have a little fun and then it will be all over. Just like last week.”

Floria and Camilla groaned.

Janice took her phone again. She opened the chat she had with Stephanie. Keeping the captives in check was more problematic than she had expected. But it was the simplest task of the two they had at the moment.

She typed, asking where Stephanie was, but didn’t send the message. She rubbed the back of her neck and looked at her phone again. No, she erased the text. Stephanie would be back at any time.

Janice opened her Facebook app and browsed through the news feed. The girl beneath her kept her escape attempts. Janice kept her eyes fixed on her screen. There would be time later to deal with Camilla in a more proper way.

After fifteen minutes, the apartment door opened.

“Hello! Sorry we are late. Our guest here was a little shy. I had to give her little pushes all the way so she finally decided to join us!”

Camilla and Janice raised their heads. Karissa stood at the door, a blanket covered her upper body and the lower part of her face. Stephanie appeared behind her and closed the door.

“Come on girl, don’t be shy. Show us what attire you chose for this lovely evening.”

Stephanie pulled the blanket away. Janice’s jaw dropped. The straightjacket secured Karissa’s arms tightly around her, with straps wrapped around her arms, forearms and torso. And one going over her crotch and all the way around until it reached her lower back. Her mouth was packed with her own dirty socks. And her eyes blazed as she spotted Janice.

“MMMPHH!!”

“Janet, dear, are you not going to welcome our final guest?”

“Oh, yeah, yeah, I…” Janice cleared her throat. “Hi… roomie.”

“MMMPHH”

“See? She’s so happy to see you too. Now, Kari, don’t be rude. I’m still standing at the door. Move!”

The blonde girl delivered Karissa a sharp slap on her bum. The straightjacketed girl made a jump forward with a grunt that turned into a louder moan.

“MMMMPHH!!”

“Oh, that crotch strap is not comfortable, right dear?” Stephanie spanked her again. Karissa walked where the other captives were. Stephanie snorted. “But it keeps you docile, so it will stay there for a while more.”

Karissa didn’t reply. Her red cheeks bulged even more than they used to, and not just because of the socks stuffed in her mouth. Her nostrils flared as she gave Janice a final look before she reached the living room.

“And on the floor.” Stephanie placed her hands on Karissa’s shoulders. She lowered the girl slowly until she was laying on her side.

“Did any of our friends give you any trouble, Jenny?”

“Mmm… nope.” Janice said. Stephanie gave her a look up and down. “Well, Camilla tried to, well, kick me…”

“MMMPHH!”

“But, maybe it’s just because I didn’t secure her feet…not… well… enough?” Janice gulped. Her glasses turned a little foggy. “Maybe you can help me with the ropes… and better knots. Sorry. It’s my first time using rope and…”

“Next time, stuff your little box with just tape.” Stephanie giggled. “I can do it.”

Stephanie picked up two coils from the box and knelt down behind Janice and Camilla. She tied the ankles together in a better way than Janice’s.

“Stand up, Jane.”

Janice stood up.. Stephanie wrapped the second rope below the knees. “And that’s how you get the job done.”

“T-thanks.”

“But, little Cami here gave you problems huh. Sounds like she will be the first to receive punishment today. Clearly, won’t be the last.”

“MMMMPHH!!”

“MMMPHH!!”

“MMMMPHHHH!!!”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So all Guests are present and the Party shall commence. Though it will be a pretty onesided Affair. Chances that any of the Guests will escape on their own is highly unlikely. Stephanie makes for a first class Villain that is for sure.

But the most intriguing character to me is Janice. You do that really great: her clumsiness, her taking photos of Stephanies Work, to improve her rigger skills? Excellent.

What I do wonder: How naive is she really? Does she really believe that there will only be a little fun and then this will be over? If she really believes that, I would call her not just naive. She desperately wants to please Stephanie. And that Stephanie does not get her Name right would piss me off, if I were Janice. But maybe I judge her to harshly.

All in all another excellent update [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

hahaha, great continuation! It's great that we have 4 masterminds, scheming for every little advantage, and one total idiot who ruins every plan and good intention. Janice desire for tie-ups will cost her every future opportunity for a consensual one with anyone, while she is unbelievably clumsy and dreamy. Stephanie also does not seem the type who lets herself be tied up.

Also, again, what a lovely mess. Stephanie is in total control of both opposing sides, one could say she is totally dominating. Beautiful. I am curious how the tides will turn eventually, as Stephanie seems not prone to mistakes.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

First of all, sorry for the long hiatus. You know, holidays, and work. But now we can continue the story.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So all Guests are present and the Party shall commence. Though it will be a pretty onesided Affair. Chances that any of the Guests will escape on their own is highly unlikely. Stephanie makes for a first class Villain that is for sure.

But the most intriguing character to me is Janice. You do that really great: her clumsiness, her taking photos of Stephanies Work, to improve her rigger skills? Excellent.

What I do wonder: How naive is she really? Does she really believe that there will only be a little fun and then this will be over? If she really believes that, I would call her not just naive. She desperately wants to please Stephanie. And that Stephanie does not get her Name right would piss me off, if I were Janice. But maybe I judge her to harshly.

All in all another excellent update [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !
Janice? It's quite naive in a way. Her intentions are to have a good bondage time with the girls she met the week before. The problem is that she doesn't know how to ask for that. So she need to rely on Stephanie. Stephanie knows better this game, as its shown, so Janice follows her. Will all of this end up well for Janice? Mmmm...
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago hahaha, great continuation! It's great that we have 4 masterminds, scheming for every little advantage, and one total idiot who ruins every plan and good intention. Janice desire for tie-ups will cost her every future opportunity for a consensual one with anyone, while she is unbelievably clumsy and dreamy. Stephanie also does not seem the type who lets herself be tied up.

Also, again, what a lovely mess. Stephanie is in total control of both opposing sides, one could say she is totally dominating. Beautiful. I am curious how the tides will turn eventually, as Stephanie seems not prone to mistakes.
Oh, to find a weakness in Stephanie's plan is going to be a tricky one. I'm working on that, hehe. Meanwhile, we are going to have the bad guy in control for a few more chapters, and we the readers can have some fun.

Part 14

Camilla glared at Stephanie. The blonde girl dropped her backpack on the floor, in front of the three captives. She made a sign with her hand to Janice.

“Please, take a seat on our pretty little captive, Jana.”

“Where…?”

“On… our pretty little captive.”

It took an extra second, but Janice got the message. Camilla felt the girl’s weight on top of her, pressing down on her torso.

“HMMMPH!”

“Quiet, Cami. Don’t make it worse for you. Or maybe… do make it worse.” Stephanie giggled. “Jane, sit on her legs, not her back. We don’t want her to run out of air… yet.”

Stephanie winked at Janice. Camilla gulped. That couldn’t mean anything good for her. Janice’s weight moved from her back down to her legs. Still uncomfortable, but better than before.

The blonde’s smiling face appeared in front of her. Her hand cupped her jaw and lifted it. Both girls’ eyes met.

“Now, little Cami, we are going to get rid of that bad attitude.” Camilla’s eyes protruded. Stephanie gave her another second and she pinched her cheek in a soft way. “Janet, now, would you be a good girl and tickle these cute little ribs?”

“MMMPHHH!!”

“I wasn’t talking to you, Cami.”

Stephanie looked at Janice. Her free hand gave Camilla’s head a quick pat before she let it go.

“Shall I start now or…?”

“Whenever you are ready.”

“So now or…?”

“GO!”

Janice’s fingers touched Camilla’s sides. Camilla squirmed in her helpless position. The tickling started slowly, like Janice was afraid of doing any harm. It was annoying, but not unbearable.

As the seconds passed, it changed. Janice got more confidence and the speed increased. Camilla’s struggles intensified as well. The fingers dug deeper into Camilla’s vulnerable sides.

“MMMMPHHH!!”

Camilla shook her head several times and she shut her eyes. She bit the dirty rag that was stuffed into her mouth. Gross. Her tongue tried to avoid any further contact with the fabric but her concentration was splitted. She couldn’t see but she was sure Stephanie’s stupid smile was wider.

“Ok, that’s enough.”

Janice stopped at Stephanie’s command. Camilla’s head dropped on the floor. Her black hair fell all over her red face. The short girl panted hard and heavy.

The blonde captor wasn’t done though. Stephanie unzipped her bag and picked up something. A small stench filled the air and Camilla groaned. With her eyes closed, the short girl waited on the floor, still recovering from the recent tickling.

“Awww, poor Cami. Not so feisty now?”

Stephanie patted her head and Camilla made a soft, angry grunt.

“You need a minute to catch your breath. Let me help you with that.”

A small fabric made contact with Camilla’s nostrils. The stench intensified. Camilla opened her eyes. She didn’t have to, not to identify that it was a dirty sock. Stephanie’s sock was pressed against her nose!

“MMMMPHH!!”

“Hey, hey, stop moving. You need to have your fresh air.” Stephanie said. Her hand tried to press the sock against Camilla, who was shaking her head to prevent that from happening. “Jenna, please, another tickling.”

“What… sure, sure. Stop moving, Cami.”

Janice tickled Camilla’s sides again. This time it was shorter. Stephanie stopped Janice after thirty seconds and Camilla dropped her head again. Stephanie pressed the dirty sock against her nose. This time she didn’t move it. With a small groan, Camilla shut her eyes.

“That’s it, that’s it.” Stephanie’s other hand patted Camilla’s head in a condescending way. “Just breathe. Good girl.”

Camilla clenched her fists behind her back. Janice saw it and her hands gave Camilla’s fists a quick caress. The short girl made an annoyed grunt that made Stephanie giggle.

“Now.” Stephanie came closer to Camilla’s ear and whispered. “If you broke the rules again, this sock and its twin sister will be taped up to your nose until tomorrow morning. So, you are going to be a good girl. Understood?”

Camilla didn’t reply. Stephanie pressed the sock against her nose again. “I said, you are going to be a good girl. Understood?”

Camilla nodded. Her face turned redder.

“Excellent.”

Stephanie removed the sock and fresh air came into Camilla’s nostrils. Both captors stood up and dragged Camilla’s tied up body next to Floria. Both roommates were parallel to each other, facing the same direction.

The blonde girl grabbed Karissa’s feet and dragged her body. She laid next to the other captives, parallel as well. The tall captive made some angry grunts as she was positioned this way.

“Hush, big bear.” Stephanie said, delivering Karissa’s butt a quick slap.

“HMMMPHH!”

“What have I just said?”

Another slap fell. Karissa didn’t reply.

“You girls learn quickly. I’m so proud!”

Camilla opened her eyes. On the floor of her own living room, three trusted up girls laid on their stomachs. She was on the left, Floria in the middle and Karissa on the right, closer to the front door.

Janice sat down on the floor. Camilla tried to give her a deadly look, but the girl looked away from her. Her eyes followed Stephanie, who moved to Floria.

“Now, that was too much time to rest, dear Floria.” Stephanie gave her a quick spank that made her jump and protest. She removed the blindfold in a swift motion.

Floria blinked three times. Camilla’s eyes met her. They exchanged looks for only a second. Stephanie knelt between the girls, placed her hands on their heads and forced them to look forward.

“HMMMMPH!!”

“MMMMPHH!”

“Awww, you two want to look into each other's eyes.” Stephanie said. Her hands prevented both roommates from doing that. Her thumbs gave each of them a soft scratch. “Isn’t that lovely? You’ve been having lots of fun leaving together. Maybe… too much fun? If you know what I mean…”

“MMMMMPHH!”

“MMMMMPHHHHHH”

Stephanie laughed. She released her grip on the captives’ head. She spanked both of her bottoms at the same time. She stood up and moved towards Janice.

“So, now that I have your whole attention… the rules! I am in charge, and our dear second in command will be our dear friend Jenny.”

“Janice…”

“And you must follow each of our commands or punishments will be delivered. Oh, and don't be afraid. You won't be punished just because you fail to follow the rules."

Stephanie made a long pause. All four pairs of eyes fell on her. The blonde girl arranged her hair before she continued.

"It's girls night after all. And it's going to be a fun one. That means... we will play games! And the losers, sadly, will have to be punished."

Camilla gulped. She turned her head to her right. She looked at Floria first. Her tall roommate gave her a weird look. Like she was in fact, angry, but also she tried to reassure her friend. The exchange with Karissa was different. Her eyes sparkled with anger and frustration.

“So, girls, shall we begin?”
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Wonderful chapter ☺️

I love Stephanie and Janice's characters. The not so subtle neglect of Janice's name really emphasize that Stephanie enjoys her power over her. I might be jumping the gun a bit but I do wonder how Stephanie would react to being tied up. She doesn't seem the type to take things all that seriously, nor personally.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So the Games are about to begin - and Stephanie is enjoying that so much, teasing and tormenting her Captives. I liked the small gesture of Janice as she tried to sooth Camilla. Well Janice ... I really wonder for how long she will play along and let Stephanie torment the Trio without trying to stand up to her, not that she would be a match for Stephanie. I think it is a safe bet, that the Trio would become a Quartet if Janice does not obey Steohanies Orders. Another good point: The slow built up of the Story Arc. Well done [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This is just cruel, but still the good kind. It stays within the boundary I like to read about. I suspect, Stephanie has a whole ordeal planned involving tickling, spanking, and dirty socks, so maybe she's not so different than the original trio. Only, I would love to know more about her motivations. In the prequal, Karissa and Floria had quite a lot of reason to hate each other, but (maybe I have forgotten it?) Stephanie is only playing a cruel mastermind so far. I am curious to find out how this will pan out!
Bondagebender
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondagebender »

I believe that Janice may not be as docile or submissive as she lets on. I give it a matter of time before she shows her true colors. Stephanie seems a bit arrogant and cocky she'll make a mistake sooner or later.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago Wonderful chapter ☺️

I love Stephanie and Janice's characters. The not so subtle neglect of Janice's name really emphasize that Stephanie enjoys her power over her. I might be jumping the gun a bit but I do wonder how Stephanie would react to being tied up. She doesn't seem the type to take things all that seriously, nor personally.
Thanks! Well, Stephanie is on the driver seat, so she's more relaxed than her friends. How would she react if she was on the other end? That's a good question.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So the Games are about to begin - and Stephanie is enjoying that so much, teasing and tormenting her Captives. I liked the small gesture of Janice as she tried to sooth Camilla. Well Janice ... I really wonder for how long she will play along and let Stephanie torment the Trio without trying to stand up to her, not that she would be a match for Stephanie. I think it is a safe bet, that the Trio would become a Quartet if Janice does not obey Steohanies Orders. Another good point: The slow built up of the Story Arc. Well done [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !!
The safe bet is, like you said, the safe bet. But so far, that's the formula. Stephanie in the lead and Janice following her. Will that change?
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago This is just cruel, but still the good kind. It stays within the boundary I like to read about. I suspect, Stephanie has a whole ordeal planned involving tickling, spanking, and dirty socks, so maybe she's not so different than the original trio. Only, I would love to know more about her motivations. In the prequal, Karissa and Floria had quite a lot of reason to hate each other, but (maybe I have forgotten it?) Stephanie is only playing a cruel mastermind so far. I am curious to find out how this will pan out!
So far, yes, Stephanie is a cruel mastermind. Although... we can learn more of her personal motivations in the following chapters.
Bondagebender wrote: 2 years ago I believe that Janice may not be as docile or submissive as she lets on. I give it a matter of time before she shows her true colors. Stephanie seems a bit arrogant and cocky she'll make a mistake sooner or later.
Oh, Janice may seem docile but remember the first chapter. She dreams of being the captor, not the captive, so now that the games will begin, she will gain confidence. Not sure if that will be enough to beat Stephanie but... the blonde may make a mistake or two soon. Maybe ;)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Alright, folks. I am going to try something new. It was pointed out that knowing Stephanie's motivations would be interesting so... we are going to do a little jump in time, back and forth. I hope it works out.

(That probably means I will have to post chapters more often, but fear not. I've just finished outlining the story, so I promise the next chapter, when the games start, will be posted in less than a week. So.. enjoy!)

Part 15: THREE MONTHS EARLIER

“Come on! That was funny!”

“I’ve told you, I have no time for this.”

Floria picked up her sports bag and she left the dressing room. Stephanie followed her. The blonde wasn’t about to give up without a fight.

“You can’t tell me you didn’t enjoy it.” Stephanie repeated for the sixth time. “Or are you afraid to be tied up?”

“Lower your voice!” Floria hissed

She looked around them to make sure nobody was hearing. That was the case, luckily. After the late night training sessions, few people remained on the campus.

“It’s not that. It’s… what? You want to call everybody?”

“Not… not everybody.” Stephanie said.

The blonde smiled. Floria knew she understood. The issue wasn’t about most of her friends, but her current roommate. A tie-up game did sound fun, but with Karissa on the mix, she was sure the so called games would escalate quickly and soon they wouldn’t be games.

“So, are you on board?”

“No! I was just… curious.”

Floria turned around and left for the parking lot. Stephanie kept following her. The basketball player reached for her car and opened the trunk. She threw her bag in and shut the door.

“Floria, come on.”

“Geez, why don’t you call Karissa instead? I’m pretty sure she would be so happy to tie you up and give you the time of your life.”

“Nah.” Stephanie said, looking way.

Her joyful smile turned into a bitter one.

“Your roomie is all worried about exams and training. You know she has to run the marathon and she has been preparing herself…”

“Oh, and she’s the only one?” Floria said with a short laugh. “I have the playoffs coming. I also need training. I have no time or desire to tie up somebody or to tie up.”

Floria moved to the driver seat and opened the door. Stephanie remained on her spot, next to the trunk. Floria sighed. At least the blond girl had understood her and would leave her for good.

Or… not. Floria closed the door and turned on the engine. As she checked on her rear mirror, Stephanie knocked her window. Floria rolled her eyes and lowered it.

“What?” Floria said, her hands gripping the wheel with a little more than normal strength.

“What if we make it interesting? A bet.”

“Go and bet with Karissa. I’m pretty sure she wants to break her personal time record.”

“Nah, running is boring. She only needs to… well… run?”

Stephanie smiled and Floria couldn’t help but to smile back. Both girls giggled.

“I know, right? It’s so stupid. It’s like…” Floria moved her arms like she was running. “Uh, look at me, I can run all this time, I’m so good. I have my own apartment and I can run.”

“Oh yeah, yeah.” Stephanie moved her arms too. “Oh, but if you tell them, it’s… we come from ancient Greece. We are legendary. Look, I’m running because I have to warn the Greeks. The British are coming! The British are coming!”

Floria laughed for ten seconds. She stopped suddenly and frowned.

“Weren’t they the Persians?”

“Who cares? A man ran to give a message and they decided to make a sport out of it!”

They both resumed their laugh for another minute. Floria released her grip on the wheel and arranged her hair. She looked at her blond friend.

“Alright, let’s not hate the sport. Let’s hate the player. Stupid Karissa…” Floria said.

She bit her lower lip. “Alright, let’s say hypothetically, just hypothetically I want to hear about the bet. What do you have in mind?”

“Hypothetically?” Stephanie crossed her arms over the car window. “Let’s bet if the basketball team can win the playoffs and move into the next phase. If you guys win, you get to tie me up. If you don’t, then I get you. Deal?”

“No fair! I have no control on how my team will play. We have a very strong competition this year! We are facing the current champions. And our point guard well… she kinda sucks.”

“Scared?”

“No! Not scared.” Floria said. Her voice did shake a little, so she spoke quickly to cover it. “But maybe we can bet on a more personal record.”

“We can bet if I beat my personal record in high jump…” Stephanie said but was interrupted.

“No way, darling! You are in your best shape ever and I’m not risking being a captive on that. I was thinking of something else.”

“Like what?”

“Like my personal scoring.” Floria said. She sat straighter and smiled. “If I beat my record from last year, even if we lose the playoffs, then I win the bet.”

“So… hypothetically we have a deal?”

Floria paused. Stephanie had her arms still crossed on her car. Floria looked in front of her. What was the last time a bondage game was played, without Karissa on the picture? What was the last time a bet had been included? Not a crazy capture game, not even a bet about who can escape a tie or who can restraint a captive better than the other. A bet based on her basketball abilities.

She was the star of the team, so they would be relying on her performance. Even if her teammates couldn’t score as many points, she was sure she could do it. Better than the previous year at least.

She turned her head and looked at Stephanie again. She pressed her lips together. And she extended her right hand.

“Not just hypothetically. You’ve got yourself a deal.”

Stephanie grinned and extended her hand as well. The two girls shook.

“Deal! Can’t wait to tie your loser ass in a couple of days.”

“It’s not going to be my ass the one who is going to be regretting those words.” Floria replied.

Both girls smiled at each other. Stephanie took a step back. Floria waved at her and the blonde waved back. The car moved and it left the parking lot.

It could be fun. That year, the playoffs would be difficult, if not impossible to win. Adding the fact that exams were coming and living with stupid Karissa, stress couldn’t be higher. It would be nice to have a break.

The big game happened three days later. Even with a full Coliseum and the local support, things went as expected. The team lost at the playoffs and were eliminated. It was a close defeat, but a defeat as well. All her upset and sad faces in the dressing room. Except for one.

Floria took a quick shower, dressed up as quickly as she could and said goodbye to her teammates. Outside, a short Camilla and Floria’s boyfriend were waiting for her.

“Hey! Good game.” Camilla said.

“Hi, babe.” her boyfriend said. “I’m sorry you didn’t get the win. Although, it was really difficult this year, you said.”

“Hi.” Floria replied. “Yeah, though team huh.”

Camilla narrowed her eyes. “Wait, I thought you would be sadder. Why are you not sad?”

“I am sad.” Floria said. “It’s just… it was the expected result. I just played it for myself, so to speak.”

“I see.”

Her boyfriend took her hand. “I’ve heard you broke your personal record from last year’s playoffs. Is that true?”

“I did! Both scoring and assists.” Floria said. She grinned. “And I think, at very least, I deserve a good prize.”

“What? Oh no, you are not making us invite you dinner!” Camilla said. She looked at the boy. “Well, you are dating her. That’s your problem now.”

“Don’t worry about it. I’ve already got my prize.”

Her boyfriend and her short friend looked confused at her. Floria reached for her phone.

“I just need to collect it.”
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Love it!

I think Stephanie is my new favourite character, love her attitude so far. Can't wait to read more.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
starinski
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by starinski »

[mention]Mineira1986[/mention]
Thank you very much for the update!
So Floria has a boyfriend, but she never ties him up? :twisted:
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I have to admit that I love this latest chapter. That bit of background explains so much. Everyone wants to get in into these wonderful games, and if they are denied, they force themselves in. What a revenge!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago Love it!

I think Stephanie is my new favourite character, love her attitude so far. Can't wait to read more.
Thanks! I am glad you are loving it (and that someone out there likes Stephanie, hehe)
starinski wrote: 2 years ago [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]
Thank you very much for the update!
So Floria has a boyfriend, but she never ties him up? :twisted:
Thank you for replying.
About her boyfriend.... maybe? For now, most (if not all) bondage activity is a girl thing, at least in this story. But if you want to picture Floria having some tie up games with her boyfriend, I won't stop you ;)
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago I have to admit that I love this latest chapter. That bit of background explains so much. Everyone wants to get in into these wonderful games, and if they are denied, they force themselves in. What a revenge!
I was hoping you would like the chapter. And yes, background helps to explain their motivation. I'm glad I found a way (so far) to include it into the story.

And now, like promise... Time jumping! Back to the original weekend, at least for this chapter

Part 16: PRESENT DAY

“First game!” Stephanie shouted.

She opened her arms like she was presenting a show to her muted audience.

“Did you enjoy the tickling session, Jen?”

“Uhm, me? Oh, mmm, I can say I did.” Janice muttered. “Although, I’m not sure about… them.”

“Oh, they love it.”

Muffled sounds filled the room. Stephanie closed her eyes and leaned back her head, she moved it like she was listening to her favorite song.

“So, girl, what do you think should be our first game?”

“Well…” Janice said as all the captives stared at her.

She paused. Except from the lack of fog, the scene reminded her of her dreams. The three girls laying bound, gagged, helpless at her feet. Even the angry eyes matched what she had seen when she dreamed. Janice smirked and arranged her hair behind her ears.

“We… haven’t decided for what they will be playing. The prize, I mean.”

“Wow, girl!” Stephanie clapped. “You are so right. Let’s see…”

She circled the bound girls, her index finger tapping her chin. “They seemed so stressed today during the meeting we had with the trainers. So I was thinking, that tonight’s winner shall be crowned as our new Sports Delegate!”

“Is that like… official?” Janice said while more muffled voices filled the room.

“Of course not, silly.” Stephanie winked. “But we need an award, right?”

“Well, and what will the losers get?”

Stephanie winked again. “Oh, you don’t wanna know. So… the first game!”

The captives protested. Stephanie placed her elbow on Janice’s shoulder. She flexed her other hand. Her fingers danced in the air like she was scratching something.

“I LOVE this beautiful sounds our three contestants are making. Are you thinking what I am thinking?”

Janice looked at the fingers, at the bound girls and at Stephanie. Her smirk turned into a smile.

“Tickling?”

“YES!”

Camilla gulped and squirmed on her spot. On her right, Floria jerked her hands and feet. Her shoulders moved and her limbs swung back and forth as far as the ropes allowed them. Karissa stared at Stephanie and didn’t move. The additional strap was uncomfortable as hell, for sure. Her nostrils flared with intensity. Tickling and, the involuntary spasms generated by it, would trigger that crotch strap.

“FMMPH YMMPH!” Karissa shouted.

Janice looked at her roommate. A little pink shade appeared on her cheeks and she cleared her throat.

“Maybe not just a full tickling session. We could like… see how can endure the longer?”

“I LOVE IT! Love the ideas, Jada.” Stephanie clapped. “So, who is going to be first?” She brought a finger to her chin. “I do remember somebody who liked to beat her own personal records…”

She looked down at Floria, who was struggling, and smiled. Stephanie knelt in front of her and cupped her chin with one hand. Her other hand made a fist, like she was holding an imaginary microphone.

“We have our first volunteer. Thanks, what is your name, darling?”

“LMMMPH MMPH GMMPHH!”

“Oh, Floria. Pretty name. Can you tell us something about yourself?”

“SCRMMPH YMMPHH!”

“Oh, interesting. So you enjoy being tickled? If so, which is your more ticklish spot?”

“NNMMPHHH!”

“Your ribs? Oh, look at that.” Stephanie looked around, like the apartment was filled with a big audience. “Sounds like we know where to start tickling, folks.”

Floria protested and glared at Stephanie. The blonde released the imaginary microphone and pinched Floria’s cheek. She stood up.

“May I introduce my lovely assistant. Behold… Jennifer.”

“Janice…”

“Please, assistant, set the chronometer.”

“Oh, I am timekeeper? I thought I…”

“Timekeeper, yes! Let’s see how much can our volunteer hold without laughing!”

“MMMPHHH!!”

“Oh, just so we can all play fair and there is no need to question any decision…” Stephanie laid down on the floor, her face right in front of Floria’s. “Any sound you make will be consider as laugh. Worst time out of all you three becomes the loser.”

Stephanie winked and brought a finger to Floria’s gagged lips. The tall captive stared at her blond captor but this time, she didn’t made a sound.

“Perfect. Dear assistant, if you please…”

Stephanie sat up and crawled across the floor. She stopped next to Floria. Her hands touched the exposed ribs and the trussed up girl flinched. Janice picked up her phone. Stephanie giggled.

“Start the countdown. Three, two, one…”

Janice started the chronometer in her phone. Stephanie dug her nails into Floria’s sides. The captive jerked her body. She closed her eyes and her face turned red. Stephanie intensified the tickling. Floria’s jaw clenched around her gag and she buried her face into the apartment floor.

She thrashed her body. There was no escape from Stephanie’s fingers. Floria rubbed her forehead into the ground.

“MMMMMPHH!!”

“Awww, I’m sure that broke a record!” Stephanie said. She stopped and looked at Janice. “Lovely assistant, how much time was it?”

“Mmm... A minute and ten seconds.”

Her fingers gave Floria’s ribs one more round of tickling.

“Very good! Congratulations!”

With a swift slap on her bottom and a quick pat on her head, Stephanie left Floria and moved to her left, towards Camilla.

The short girl stared at the blonde in a mix of anger and fear. Stephanie pinched her cheek.

“So, my dear, we already know your little ribs are ticklish. Really ticklish!” Stephanie flexed her fingers.

Camilla startled and protested through her gag. Stephanie brought her index finger to Camilla’s mouth, like she had done with Floria.

“Shhh, don’t spend your voice yet or I will just disqualify you. Do you want that?”

Camilla stared at her.

“I asked you a question, dear.”

Camilla’s jaw tightened and her face turned redder. Very slowly, she shook her head.

“Then, my cute little girl.” Stephanie patted her hair. “Stay still.”

The blond captor moved down to Camilla’s feet. She removed her shoes one by one. Camilla bit into the dirty rag that was inside her mouth. Stephanie removed her socks.

“MMMPHH!!”

“A sound dear? That’s going to be a penalty. Ten seconds from your actual time.”

Camilla exhaled heavily through her nose. Her hands clenched into fists behind her back. Stephanie hugged her legs with her left arm and ran her right index through the bare soles. The short girl bit the rag again.

“Janet, the timer in three, two, one…”

Camilla’s torture started. The previous tickling was still on her mind when Stephanie’s nails scratched her exposed feet. Like Floria, she jerked her body and struggled across the floor, her teeth dug into the dirty cloth in her mouth to stop any involuntary sound. Stephanie’s grip around her legs tightened as the struggles intensified. The thin fingers ran across the bare soles, back and forth, forth and back, until…

“MMMMPHH!!”

“That was a quick one.” Stephanie said.

Her fingers took ten more seconds of tickling before she let Camilla go. The short girl fumed and breathed heavily on the floor. Stephanie looked at Janice again.

“What was the time?”

“Thirty three seconds.”

“So that minus the ten second penalty makes… twenty three seconds. Not looking so good, Cami. Don’t you think, Jenny?”

“Nope, not at all.”

Stephanie patted her bum twice. Camilla moved her hands in a weak attempt to block her. Stephanie smiled and patted her again. With a quick squeeze, she moved away from the short girl, past Floria and into the last captive, Karissa.

Karissa glared at Stephanie. The blonde smirked and winked.

“So, we all know that your armpits are the worst spot for you, big bear. Sadly, your straitjacket is preventing us from reaching those. So, I’m going to choose… your feet as well.”

Karissa didn’t reply. Her eyes narrowed. The tall athlete looked like she was trying to focus. Camilla frowned. Twenty three seconds wasn’t that much time to endure, and since her armpits weren’t exposed, Karissa would have an easy way to not end up last.

Unless there was another thing that made her grunt or squeal.

“Wait.” Janice said. “I was thinking… maybe we could switch places?”

She waited for Stephanie’s reaction but she removed Karissa’s shoes and socks without turning her head.

“I mean… I could tickle her and you could keep track of the time…”

“And why would we do that, girl? I think… I’ve already tickled Cami and Floria, so it’s only fair to Karissa that I do her tickling too.”

“MMMPHHH!”

“You don’t want to be unfair to our contestants, right?”

Janice looked at her phone. “No, I guess not…”

Stephanie nodded. Unlike she had done with Camilla, she didn’t grab her legs. Instead, she sat down behind Karissa and looked at Janice.

“Jane, start in three, two, one…”

Stephanie tickled Karissa’s soles. The tall captive shut her eyes and bit into the gag for a few seconds. Five, six, seven…

She jerked her body in an attempt to move away from Stephanie.

“MMMPHHH!!”

“Awww, looks like we have a loser!” Stephanie addressed her invisible audience. “Shall we give her another try?”

“Nmmmph! Nmmmph!”

“Let’s try... Your ribs!”

With only that as a warning, Stephanie dug her fingers into Karissa’s sides as best as she could reach them. Before the five seconds mark, Karissa squirmed and moaned again.

“MMMMPHH!!”

“What’s the problem, big bear? Defeated by a little tickling?” Stephanie mocked her.

She delivered three sharp slaps on Karissa’s ass. She moaned again. Stephanie’s hand grabbed the crotch strap and pulled it.

“MMMMPHHHHHHHH!!!”

“Oh, so that did the trick, huh?” Stephanie giggled. “Too bad, Kari. You lose the first game.”

She stood up and looked at Janice. “So, our first loser, fair and square. A pretty much enjoyable round. Agree?”

Janice coughed. It had been fun to watch all three girls squirming while Stephanie tickled them. Though it wasn’t what Janice had in mind when she agreed to the tickling game.

“Mmm, I guess….”

“You guess? Do you have any objection?”

“No, no, it’s just…”

Janice glanced at the captive girls. Floria in a frog-tie, Camilla with only her hands and feet tied, Karissa locked up in a straitjacket.

“You said you wanted to be fair, well… They are not restrained… the same way….”

“Mmm, interesting…” Stephanie scratched her chin. “So you think that influenced the outcome? You think that was unfair.”

“No, no, the game was fair. It’s just… Maybe, in the case… We should restrain them all in the same way. For fair…ness of course.”

Stephanie looked at her. Janice’s glasses slipped down her nose. She tried her best not to look away from the blue eyes that stared at her. Her mouth felt dry. She couldn’t tell if the blonde was upset or happy about the suggestion.

Janice’s heart pounded hard in her chest. She could even heard it over the captives’s soft moans. Stephanie narrowed her eyes. Janice blushed and took a small step backwards.

“You know what?”

Stephanie approached Janice. The girl with glasses attempted to move away from her but Stephanie put her arm around her shoulders. Janice looked at her. The blonde smirked.

“You are right! You are a very clever assistant, Jamie.” She tapped Janice’s nose with her finger. “And I know what we are going to do for our second game…”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice! Stephanie controls all other girls completely (including Janice). I love how she toys with janice, who clearly wants to do some tying and tickling but is just denied. It is quite cruel, but it is so clear that she is used. I wonder how long iot will take before Stephanie ties her up as well.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Nice! Stephanie controls all other girls completely (including Janice). I love how she toys with janice, who clearly wants to do some tying and tickling but is just denied. It is quite cruel, but it is so clear that she is used. I wonder how long iot will take before Stephanie ties her up as well.
Good Question :) Or when will the Pupil turn against the Master - or at least try to? It was very interesting to see how Janice most haltlingy made her suggestion that all Captives should be tied identically. One may wonder though why? Definetely a lot of Subtext in this Chapter, very subtle.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Nice! Stephanie controls all other girls completely (including Janice). I love how she toys with janice, who clearly wants to do some tying and tickling but is just denied. It is quite cruel, but it is so clear that she is used. I wonder how long iot will take before Stephanie ties her up as well.
Stephanie is in full control indeed. Janice is uncomfortable, maybe the tying between the two captors will happen when she tries to do something about it. Or maybe not.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Good Question :) Or when will the Pupil turn against the Master - or at least try to? It was very interesting to see how Janice most haltlingy made her suggestion that all Captives should be tied identically. One may wonder though why? Definetely a lot of Subtext in this Chapter, very subtle.
That is another option. Janice could try and outsmart Stephanie. But, does she have any chances to do it?

But that question will have to wait. Time to jump back in time.

Part 17: TWO MONTHS AND TWO WEEKS EARLIER

Stephanie hopped her way downstairs. The whole inter-college competition had ended and now all sports people were back to academic duties. Final exams were coming in the following weeks. But the prospect of those and the upcoming evening wasn’t enough to lower Stephanie’s enthusiasm.

Two gold medals hung from her neck and swung from side to side, its brightness contrasted with her dark purple t-shirt. One hand held her yellow bag and the other waved at the people who looked at her. Not that there were many. The last Saturday class ended at 6:30 PM and few students remained on campus at those hours.

She smiled at every person that passed by her, from her way out of her classroom and on her way down to the first floor. From there, a few meters separated the stairs from the cafeteria that was located inside the same building as the classrooms.

The hopping continued from the door to the cashier. A few people were still there, no more than eight sitting on different tables. The place could be considered empty. Her blond hair tied in a ponytail bounced in the air and the two medals danced around her neck. A guy about her age was at the cash register. With her smile, she ordered a tall cup of coffee.

“That would be dollar and fifty cents.” The cashier said.

Stephanie reached her bag to retrieve her wallet when a short girl entered the cafeteria.

“Do you really have to wear those all the time?”

Stephanie turned around to find Camilla walking towards her. Her hand leave her bag, the wallet still inside, to wave at her friend.

“Hey, Cami! Of course! If the soccer team had won something, you would have one too. Oh, wait, that’s right. You…”

“I’m not even in the team!” Camilla protested. “Why are you in your sport clothes? You look stupid.”

“These medals go well with my eyes. You should try them.”

“That doesn’t make sense.”

“What do you think?” Stephanie said to the cashier. “Does these medals look good on me or what?”

She winked at the guy, who was no older than her. He blushed a little. “Yeah, I mean… they do look good… on you.”

“See?” Stephanie said to Camilla. As she turned her head fast from the cashier to the short girl, the medals swung again.

The short girl rolled her eyes. Stephanie smiled and picked up her coffee.

“Cami, if you please, dollar and fifty cents.”

“What? You pay! It’s your coffee.”

“Well…” Stephanie looked at her legs. “These black shorts are for running and they don’t have any pockets. And…”

She moved her right hand that held her coffee and her left arm that carried her bag.

“I just can’t reach my wallet at the moment. Would you be a good little friend and…?”

“Argh… alright…” Camilla picked up her wallet and paid. “Another one for me, please.” She turned to Stephanie. “I’m just doing this because of what you will have to suffer today.”

“Suffer?” Stephanie took a sip. “I am looking forward to it. You should try it. We use to have so much fun together. Remember when…?”

“Hush!” Camilla looked around them. The people in the cafeteria didn’t notice or didn’t care about their conversation. “Not here! Geez, don’t you know to be discreet?”

Stephanie walked away with slow steps and the medals remained still on her chest. Camilla paid for both coffees and followed her.

The blonde was indeed looking forward to that evening. Even if she would have preferred to win the bet, losing it wasn’t that bad. It had been a while since they had played those games, the frequency had lowered just a few weeks after Floria had moved in with Karissa. After that, classes and training sessions, and life had gotten into the way. Until that evening. It could be a good new start for a series of games.

Both girls arrived at the parking lot. Stephanie spotted Floria’s car. Not many other vehicles remained on campus at that hour. The girls kept walking.

“Where is she?” she asked. “She’s going to miss some of her time.”

“How much time do you think it’ll last? Don’t you have to study for exams?” Camilla asked.

Stephanie shrugged. “I can always study another day. But this… this is funny. Don’t you want to join us, Cami? It would be sooo….”

“What? No!” Camilla took a step backwards. “I just want to look for a few minutes and then I must leave. I don’t have the time!”

“But if you had the time…”

“I don’t!”

“But if you…”

“I told you I don’t.”

“But in the case you…”

The conversation was interrupted. The thin and tall basketball player emerged from the building and walked toward her car and her two friends.

“Cami, hey.” Floria’s eyes turned to Stephanie. Her eyes narrowed and she smirked. “Blondie. Ready to pay the bet?”

“Looking forward to it, actually.” Stephanie said. “Oh, and Cami here says she wants to join…”

“I didn’t say that!” Camilla looked at Floria. “I didn’t! I didn’t! She’s crazy!”

Floria opened the car doors and entered the driver seat. Camilla reached for the passenger seat next to Floria but Stephanie grabbed the door first.

“Shotgun!” Camilla said. “I said shotgun. You go to the backseat.”

Stephanie winked and entered the car anyway after giving Camilla a quick pat on the head.

“Kids travel at the back. Hop hop.”

“I’m not a kid!” Camilla protested.

Stephanie closed the door and fastened the seatbelt. Camilla grunted but entered the backseat anyway. Floria started the engine and the car moved.

“So, your place, Steph?” Floria asked.

Stephanie shook her head. “Nopes. My folks are around. I thought we’d be going to your place. You won, right?”

Floria pursed her lips and the car slowed down. She waited a second before they started moving again.

“Yeah sure, my place, why not?”

Camilla finished her coffee. “I still don’t know why blondie here is so happy. You do know you are the one that is going to be tied up, right?”

Stephanie turned on her seat. “So now you want to talk?”

“I didn’t want to talk before because we were in the middle of the freaking cafeteria! Also, answer the question!”

“Yeah, why are you so excited?” Floria asked, her eyes on the road. “As far as I recall, you are not particularly into being the one tied up.”

Stephanie took a sip. “It’s nice to play these games again. Besides… it may give me a reason for revenge later.”

The ride wasn’t long. Karissa and Floria’s building appeared around the corner. It was close to the campus, one of its most appealing features. Floria frounced.

“You realize this is a one time thing, don’t you? We made one bet, you lost, so I tie you up for one evening, I have my away with you…”

“Have my way with you.” Stephanie winked. “Somebody is getting in character.”

“…and then you leave. This isn’t going to start any crazy back and forth. Exams are coming.”

“Yes!” Camilla jumped on her seat. If she hadn’t drank her coffee already, some would have spilled on the seat. “I did tell her that!”

“Boring.”

The car entered the building parking lot. Floria stopped the car and the girls got out. Stephanie’s mood didn’t change. She asked what were Floria’s plans for her as a captive, but the basketball player just shrugged. She hadn’t expected a willing captive and that confused her, as well as meant more fun for Stephanie. They walked to the elevator and, after a while, into Karissa’s and Floria’s apartment.

Floria opened the door and entered first. She dropped her keys in a small green bowl that was near the entrance. Camilla followed and Stephanie entered last. The short girl walked straight for the living room and took a seat on the couch. Stephanie stood there, looking around at the furniture and walls.

“Mmm, cozy as I recalled.” Stephanie said. “We should come more often.”

Camilla rolled her eyes. Floria left the living room towards her room.

“Don’t get too comfortable, blondie.” She returned with a couple of white ropes. “Or as a matter of fact, do get comfortable. You are gonna be here for a while.”

“Nice! Nice!” Stephanie said. She looked at the ropes. “So, hands behind or front?”

Floria raised an eyebrow. Stephanie’s excitement wasn’t was she was expecting for the evening. She dropped one rope and kept the other in her hands.

“Mmm… in front.”

Stephanie sat next to Camilla and presented her arms to Floria. Her smiling face made Floria gave her a confused look before her eyes focused on the ropes.

Floria knelt, took a hold of Stephanie’s wrists and tied the rope for times around both wrists and another four times in a perpendicular way to the ropes. Stephanie’s palms faced each other. Floria cinched the knot behind her left wrist.

“Mmm, nicely done.” Stephanie checked her bonds. There wasn’t much wiggle room for her to move and, more important, the knot was away from her fingers. “Have you been practicing with Karissa? Oh, did you teach some tricks to big bear?”

Floria bit her lower lip. “No.”

“Why not?”

That question was answered as the apartment door was opened. Karissa entered the place, keys in her hand and her bag on her shoulder. She had a relaxed expression, something that changed when she spotted the three girls in the leaving room.

“Hi, Steph. Cami…” Any sign of smile disappeared from her face when she looked at Floria. “What’s the meaning of these? What are they doing here?”

The two guests sat in silent. Stephanie opened her mouth but no sound came out of it. She closed it. Camilla turned away her face and looked at the floor. Floria stood up.

“I invited them. We are going to have some… games.”

Karissa crossed her arms in front of her. “Why?”

“What do you mean why?” Floria took a step forward. “I said I invited them.”

“Well, I need to study and your… games are going to distract me.” Karissa raised her finger and pointed at Floria’s nose. “You needed to ask permission.”

“Ask permission?! Whose permission? Yours?!”

But Karissa had already turned away and walked into the corridor. She opened her bedroom door.

“This is my place too!” Floria shouted.

Karissa stopped right at her door and turned around. “Wrong. This is MY place. You are just living here. Now go and play your little games somewhere else.”

Floria turned red and Karissa entered her room. She didn’t close the door. Ten seconds later, she came out with her jacket.

“I’m going out to the movies and when I return, I expect an apology and your games finished. Learn the rules.”

“Rules?! What freaking rules? I can call my friends over whenever I want to!” Floria shouted.

Karissa walked past them. Floria grabbed her arm and pulled her, forcing Karissa to stare at her. The two faces were inches apart from each other. Stephanie and Camilla remained in silence. The two roommates stared at each other for a while.

“I… have to go.” Karissa hissed.

Floria clenched her jaw. She didn’t reply. Karissa left the apartment and slammed the door. Floria kept looking at it even seconds after her roommate was gone. Camilla played with her own thumbs and glanced sideways at Floria. Stephanie turned her head, from Camilla to Floria, to the door and back at Floria.

“M-maybe we should… reschedule?” Stephanie asked. She tried to raised her right hand like she was asking a question to a teacher. Because her two wrists were tied, she raised both of them. “Or maybe, another place?”

Floria turned around slowly. Her face was red. She looked at the closed door and at her bound friend.

“This is my place too! You know what? No reschedule. We are doing this today, right here!”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wonderfully done in every aspect from start to finish [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] :) I liked especially the Entry of this Chapter - the way Stephanie teases Camilla in public in the Cafeteria.

This chapter adds another Dimension to the Story as in delivering back ground information. Stephanie as a willing participant in the Games almost eager to pay her debt? If you have followed the Story so far, at least I wouldn´t have guessed that.

Also an interesting peace the altercation between Karissa and Floria. A good explanation for the strained relationship between them in the Present.

Part 17 makes Stephanie a so much more interesting Character - in my humble opinion.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great read! This background really adds something to the dynamic. Steph at first looked like an escaped psychopath, but this little extra knowledge helps to pinpoint her frustrations.

This story is almost a tragedy. If only a few people had some better communication skills, so many problems could have been avoided. But then there would also be no story to be told.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Wonderfully done in every aspect from start to finish [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] :) I liked especially the Entry of this Chapter - the way Stephanie teases Camilla in public in the Cafeteria.

This chapter adds another Dimension to the Story as in delivering back ground information. Stephanie as a willing participant in the Games almost eager to pay her debt? If you have followed the Story so far, at least I wouldn´t have guessed that.

Also an interesting peace the altercation between Karissa and Floria. A good explanation for the strained relationship between them in the Present.

Part 17 makes Stephanie a so much more interesting Character - in my humble opinion.
Thank for your praise! Yup, I took the opportunity to show a discussion between the original roommates (while they were still living together), as it was only mentioned in the first story.
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Great read! This background really adds something to the dynamic. Steph at first looked like an escaped psychopath, but this little extra knowledge helps to pinpoint her frustrations.

This story is almost a tragedy. If only a few people had some better communication skills, so many problems could have been avoided. But then there would also be no story to be told.
Thank you! Yup, if the girls could communicate with each other in an effective way, most of the story problems would be solved. But, like you said, a story needed to be told.

Part 18: PRESENT DAY

Janice glanced sideways at the three captives. All of them panted from the recent tickling game. That would have been funny in her dreams. With the fog all around them, she had felt no trouble mocking and playing with her prisoners. But right there, she could feel the anger and frustration staring at her. Too real.

Maybe if she were more in the captor role. So far, she had captured Camilla, but just Camilla. And keeping time while Stephanie did the tickling. Maybe if she wasn’t only an spectator but in a more active role…

The second game was about to start. In order to “tie all the girls in the same way for fairness”, Stephanie had proposed (or better said, disposed) that the captors take one captive at a time, untie her and tie her up again. Fastest time would be the winner, and any resistance from the captives would keep the time running until she was completely restrained. And, of course, they would receive punishment for the transgression.

The girls exchanged exasperated looks with each other. The prospect of be untied, even for a few seconds, was too appealing. But, were any of they able to overpower too captors?

Stephanie knelt down in front of the girls.

“Set the timer, Jenny, let’s see if…”

“Ehm, about that, I was wondering…” Janice adjusted her glasses and approached Stephanie.

The blonde stood up and Janice stopped before she crashed into her. The blond athlete was tall. Janice gulped.

“Maybe, maybe… I could… participate instead of just… keeping time?”

Stephanie crossed her arms. Her expression became thoughtful. A strange feeling ran through Janice’s spine. The blonde’s eyes examined her up and down. Janice fell a little itch on her head, and on her neck. She made her best smile, although, from Stephanie’s expression, that for sure came out weird.

“You sure you are up to the challenge?” Stephanie asked. “I mean, they are athletes, girl, and you are…” Stephanie pointed her hand and moved it, up and down, at Janice. “… even if one of them is not good enough to be on a team, another one loses in the playoffs and the other one just… runs.”

“MMMMPHH!”

“MMMMMPHHH!!”

“MMMMPHHH!”

“I know. I know!” Janice shouted, to make her voice louder than the protests. “But maybe if we, you and me, I mean, do it together, maybe we could both have fun. And we can still use my phone as timer. I just press start here and then we both can untie and re-tie them. What do you say?”

Stephanie narrowed her eyes. She smiled again.

“Deal. We’ll do it together. Who shall we begin with?”

Janice wasn’t expecting to make the decision. She looked at the bound girls, who were staring at her. Camilla was restrained in the simplest way. Hands and feet. Floria was in a frog-tie, which couldn’t be comfortable. But Karissa… Karissa was restrained in the most uncomfortable way. And the crotch strap wasn’t funny at all.

“Karissa?”

“Why?” Stephanie knelt down again and grabbed the crotch strap.

“MMMPHH!”

“Hush you.” The blonde looked at Janice. “Because of this little thing? Nah, she can endure a few more minutes.”

Luckily for Karissa, Stephanie didn’t pulled it. But she did tapped her bottom twice before she moved to the left, to Floria, and to Camilla.

“Why don’t we start with our little friend?” Stephanie said, giving Camilla a quick pat on the head. “You know what they say: women and children first.”

Camilla grunted when Stephanie made an emphasis on children. But she didn’t move. All captives’ eyes ran from Stephanie to Janice and to Stephanie again, and Janice fixed her look on her blond companion.

Stephanie pointed at the other side of the living room, where Janice had left her box, the one that contained her ropes. She didn’t have to wait for another sign. Janice nodded twice and walked to pick it up. The bound girls laid in her way. Janice considered stepping over them, but the fear of stumbling made her reconsider and walk all around the living room to get to her box.

“Make the ropes ready, Janet.” Stephanie stood up and headed for the bedrooms.

Janice opened the box and dropped its content on the floor, behind the captives. She separated each piece of rope, one next to each other. Four pieces, and counting the two ropes already used to tie Camilla’s wrists and ankles, six. Two tape rolls.

Enough for three captives, Janice thought. But what if… there is a fourth?

Stephanie returned with socks in her hand. Three pairs. Siting on the floor, Janice had to raise her eyes more than she thought to meet Stephanie’s eyes. Suddenly, she remembered how tall the blond girl was.

Nope, it’s unlikely there will be a fourth…

The blonde crossed the living room. She didn’t have the decency to not step over the bound girls. Once she reached Camilla, she sat down. She dropped two pairs of socks on the floor and kept one in her hands. She made a small ball.

“Clean socks, Cami. You cannot say I’m a monster here. Although, if you resist, there is a laundry basket over there.”

Camilla didn’t reply. She turned her head away from the blonde.

“Now, Janine. This is how we’ll do. We’ll untie Camilla, you start the time and then we tie them. Hands behind, ankles together. Tape below the knees and around her torso, plus the sock gag. Sound good?”

Janice picked up one tape roll. “But what if they… fight when untied? I know you said they were going to be punished and time still runs but…”

“Oh, we will hold them. No more objections. Set the timer.”

Janice scratched her head. All three captives were looking away from her. That meant that Stephanie, in order to restrain them, would most likely face away from her too. Would that give Janice the option to…?

“Put the timer here.” Stephanie said, stopping Janice’s thoughts. She pointed the space in front of the captives. “They must see the time, so they know how good they are performing. It’s about being fair, right?”

“Right…” Janice muttered.

“Pick up the ropes and put your phone in place.”

She walked all the way around back to her original spot, in front of the bound girls. She set the timer and placed her phone against the couch, so everybody could see the screen.

“Now, let’s hurry up. No kicking, Cami, or every single sock I find in the laundry basket will find its way into your cute little mouth.”

That seemed to work. Stephanie untied the rope around Camilla’s ankles and the short girl didn’t fight back. The blonde sat on the back of her knees and held her bound wrists with her right hand. With her left one, she picked the knots and untied the rope.

“Now, take your rope, girl and… start!”

Janice pressed the button and the time started running. With a rope in her hands, she approached Camilla and Stephanie. The short girl remained motionless. Stephanie pinned her wrists against her lower back.

Janice adjusted her glasses. Remembering what she'd witnessed when the evening started, she wrapped the rope once around each wrist, one more around the two, and a fourth one in a perpendicular way. She tied a simple knot.

“I… I hope it’s not too tight…” she muttered.

Stephanie shrugged her mouth and nodded. “Not bad, girl. The knot could use some work, let me do it.”

The blonde untied the knot and cinched it in a better way. She turned around, still sitting on Camilla’s legs, and pointed at her ankles. Janice got the cue and ran around the living room, reached for a piece of rope and tied it around Camilla’s ankles. Same procedure: one around each separate, one together and a final one around the ropes. This time she repeated the knot Stephanie had done with the wrists, enacting an approval from the blonde.

The third step was the tape. Stephanie asked for the roll and Janice brought it. She bend Camilla’s legs and Janice held them. Stephanie wrapped the roll four times around the legs, below the knees. She cut the tape and climbed off Camilla.

“Let’s sit her up.”

Both girls grabbed Camilla’s arms and rolled her onto her back. They helped her sit up. Stephanie wrapped the tape four more times around her torso. Janice avoided Camilla’s eyes, although she was pretty sure the short girl was giving her not a happy look. The restraining part was over.

“Gag!” Stephanie said. She came close to Camilla’s ear. “Not a peep.”

The original gag was removed and Camilla could finally spit the dirty rag inside her mouth. Stephanie pressed the balled socks against her lips and Camilla opened her mouth, not fighting at all. It wasn’t pleasant, but at least the taste wasn’t as bad. Stephanie’s fingers pressed the socks until most of them were inside Camilla’s mouth.

“Would you do the honors, Jen?”

Stephanie held Camilla’s shoulders while Janice picked up the roll and cut a single strip. She placed it against the lips and pressed them.

“Only one? Come on, girl. We don’t want her to get rid of the gag!”

Janice blushed a little. She cut two more strips and pressed them against Camilla’s mouth. This time she didn’t avoid the captive’s eyes. Indeed, an angry look. But Janice fell a warm feeling inside her. With her hands, the pressed the strips again and gave Camilla’s cheeks a quick rub with her thumbs.

“Done!” Stephanie called.

Janice stopped the timer. Two minutes and fifteen seconds. Janice was unsure if that was a good time or not. The expressions of Floria and Karissa didn’t give away anything. Camilla was rolled back on the floor, face down. Stephanie grinned.

“Now, let’s test if this gag is effective.”

She pinched Camilla’s butt.

“MMMMPHHH!”

“Not sure. Jane, would you like to try?”

“M-m-me?”

Janice scratched her head and adjusted her glasses again. Stephanie didn’t reply and kept grinning. Janice approached and pinched Camilla’s bottom.

“MMMMPHH!!”

“Very good gag.” Stephanie patted Camilla’s head, ignoring her protests. “Now… it’s big bear’s turn!”

Floria groaned. Janice could tell why. By this point, the long legs bent over in a frog-tie were starting to cramp. Even with her short rest, she had been training in the morning, and it had been several minutes already tied in that position.

But Stephanie was calling the shots. They moved to Karissa. Janice set the timer back to zero and Stephanie untied her ankles. Like Camilla, Karissa didn’t fight back. Stephanie rolled her on her back. Their eyes met.

“Awww, big Kari. I know you love this straitjacket but it’s time to say goodbye to it… for now.”

Stephanie removed the straps one by one. The crotch strap, of course, was left there for security purpose. Janice pursed her lips. In order to remove the straitjacket, they would need to free Karissa’s arms completely. Sure, the crotch strap would prevent Karissa’s movements. Unless…

“Alright, now extend your arms so we can…”

And it happened.

Still wearing the straitjacket, but with her arms now free. Karissa pushed Stephanie away from her. The blonde fell against the floor.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

There is a Transformation taking place: Janice getting more active and she obviously likes that. It will be very interesting how this will play out.

And then that Cliffhanger at the End! I did not expect that - and even Karissa is a Bitch at times but this time I understand her.

It is still two against one though.

Excellent writing as ever [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice chapter! I really love the silly perspective of Janice, and the story being told that way.
Janice was unsure if that was a good time or not. The expressions of Floria and Karissa didn’t give away anything.
I liked these sentences. Stephanie just wants revenge and Cami, Floria and Karissa are angry, want to be released (and avenge themselves) but want to avoid further punishment. Janice is the only one who cares about the outcome of this game, and it seems like the time keeping task is just to keep her busy and have an extra pair of hands on hand. Ultimately, Stephanie will get tired of her and find an excuse to add her to her collection.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic