The Roommates 2 (F/FFF, F/F, FF/F, FF/FFF) - Part 42 + Epilogue - FINISHED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 31: TWO MONTHS AND TWO WEEKS EARLIER

What time is it?

Where… where am I?

How long as it been?

Stephanie made a soft moan as she opened her light blue eyes. It took a moment for them to get used to the darkness that surrounded her. She hadn’t moved anywhere. She laid in the middle of Floria’s bedroom.

The blonde didn’t move. She remembered it. She had her hands bound in front of her. A rope tied it to her knees, that were also tied together. More ropes held her in a tight ball tie.

The purple ribbons secured the socks inside her mouth. She had fallen on her side, her left cheek touched the cold golden medal. The other one hung behind her nape.

She blinked as her eyes looked into the dark room. How long had it passed since she had fallen asleep? And more important…

How long has it passed since Floria left?

She remembered what happened. She had come, with Floria and Camilla, to Floria’s apartment so the tall girl could tie her up for fun. That had gone well. Until Karissa had appeared and had an argument with Floria.

No, that wasn’t it. We still had some fun here. In Floria’s bedroom.

It had been the second argument that left her in this predicament. Karissa had appeared, re-gagged her and left. That’s when the second argument had started. That’s when Floria disappeared and left her there.

But again… and Karissa?

“Flmmph? Kmphrmpphh?”

Nobody responded.

Stephanie exhaled. She explored some her mobility. Her little mobility. She could wiggle her elbow and shoulders. Her lower body was pretty much restrained. And near her head, the weight of the golden medals made every movement hard to perform.

Floria will be back soon, right? She hasn’t left me. She knows I’m in her bedroom.

Stephanie moaned. Her mouth felt dry and the socks felt completely soaked. She bit them and tried to shake her head. The medals reduced her movement.

Karissa also knows I’m here. She saw me. She’s the one who gagged me. If Floria doesn’t come, she will release me.

There is no need to worry.

Time passed slowly. Real slowly. The lack of a clock or any way to measure the time made things worse for Stephanie. How long would it take for Floria or Karissa to return? Sure thing the argument had been bad. They had yelled. They had disliked each other. But they wouldn’t forgot about her.

They know I’m here.

But what is taking them so long?

A new pressure appeared for Stephanie, below her belly. Neither the ropes nor her bent position generated this uncomfortable sensation.

Her bladder.

“Mmmph… Flmmphh? Kmphrmph?… FLMMPHH? KMMRMPH?”

Nobody answered her call.

Stephanie jerked her hips and waist. This couldn’t be happening, not right now. Not alone. The girls had always agreed on safety procedures to avoid these cases: the most important, to never leave a captive alone for long times.

“MMMPHHH!”

The pressure conquered a bit of Stephanie as the time passed. She wiggled her body against the ropes and the floor. Her attempts to shift the pressure or distract herself didn’t achieve her objective. Stephanie called for help again and she realized.

Nobody was coming.

Her fingers trembled. She used most of her remaining strength to bend her legs even closer to her body. The pressure on her bladder was worse. But her nails could now scratch the ribbons around her mouth.

Stephanie scratched them, a bit each time. She touched every crease and pulled it down, towards her chin. One by one, inch by inch, she lowered the ribbons. The need to go to the toilet was too big, but she couldn’t give up.

The last of the purple ribbons that were covering her mouth moved past her lower lip. She breathed heavily. She shook her head and worked her jaws. Her tongue pushed the socks out of her mouth and she spat them.

“Flo…ria… Kar… Kari… ssssa….”

Her throat was dry and sore. She tried to call again. Her voice couldn’t reach anyone outside the bedroom. Small tears appeared on the corner of her eyes. This couldn’t be happening to her.

She leaned forward. Her teeth dug deep into the rope that hold her wrists to her knees. And she pulled. She pulled hard once, twice, thrice. She lost count of how many times she bit and pulled the ropes.

Until finally, she untied it.

Oh, God. Oh freaking God…

Stephanie rolled on her front. She got on her knees. Her limbs were still weak, but she could move them now, at least. She took a deep breath. She had already accomplish the hardest thing to do. Now she needed to stand up and move to the bathroom.

I can do this!

I have to do this!

Floria and Karissa aren’t coming to help me.

She moved around until she faced Floria’s bed. Her hands grabbed the mattress and she tried to use it to help her on her feet. The sheets slipped through her fingers. She fell on the floor on her left side.

“Ahhh….”

She rolled again. This time, she leaned against the bed first. She grabbed the sheets and pressed her elbows on the mattress. With a final push, she finally got on her feet.

Hop, Steph, hop!

And she hopped. She moved from Floria’s bed to the bedroom door. The medals swung around her and made balance difficult to keep. They also hit her shoulders and back from time to time. As if she didn’t need more obstacles.

She opened the door with her bound hands. She spotted the bathroom door. Stephanie hopped again. One of the medals hit her right clavicle.

“Argh… f*ck…”

She felt the strain in her muscles. After hours of being trapped in a ball tie position, her thighs hurt. She arrived at the bathroom door and fell against it. Her forehead touched the wood while her hands and forearms pressed it to avoid falling.

So close, I’m this freaking close.

Stephanie took one more breath. She grabbed the handle and opened it. She entered the bathroom, one hop after the other. Instinctively, she pushed the door back and closed it with her elbow. Bad idea.

F*ck. I can’t see. Dumb Stephanie. Idiot, idiot.>

No time to find the light switch. She hopped, trying to look for the toilet. Only the pressure in her bladder overcame the pain in her clavicle and her thighs. She moved forward. And she hit it.

“Auch… f*cking… darkness…”

The low curse escaped from her dry and sore throat. Multiple objects fell on the floor. Toothbrushes, glasses, some other plastic things. No glass shattered. Stephanie sighed.

“COULD YOU JUST BE QUIET IN THE BATHROOM, FOR GOD’S SAKE, FLORIA?”

Three hard pumps on the wall joined Karissa’s angry voice. Stephanie had no time. She hopped again and again. Her feet kicked the objects that had fallen in different directions.

Until she finally reached for the toilet.

She remained sat way after she had finished her business and pulled her underwear and shorts back on. That had been super close and super dangerous. She looked at the white rope that secured her hands in front of her. Among the darkness, she could barely distinct anything else.

Stephanie grabbed her golden medals and the ribbons around her neck and pulled them over her head. She dropped on the floor. The impact made a loud metallic noise.

Five seconds later, Karissa knocked hard on the door.

“WHAT HAVE I JUST TOLD YOU? DO YOU REALLY NEED TO BE THIS LOUD?”

Stephanie raised her head and stared at the direction of the door. She didn’t reply. Karissa muttered a curse and her footsteps sounded far and far. She slammed her bedroom door.

She leaned her head forward and her teeth picked the white rope. It took her some minutes to untie them all. She removed the ropes around the rest of her body.

The blonde stood up and looked for the light switch. She found it and looked at all the mess she had done when she entered. She tried to cough but her throat was still dry.

She washed her hand and cleaned everything, as best as she could. She didn’t remember how the things were before she dropped them, but at least they weren’t on the floor anymore.

She picked up the rope, the two medals and walked outside the bathroom. Her thighs were still stiff. She looked at Karissa’s bedroom door. She stared at it among the darkness. The blonde bit her lower lip. She didn’t dare to knock on the door.

Stephanie shook her head. It had been too much for one day. She returned to Floria’s bedroom. The blonde dropped the ropes on the bed. A big sweat spot had appeared where she had laid for hours before. Stephanie hadn’t noticed but now she realized: cold sweat was running through her face, neck and back.

She picked up her bag and walked out of the bedroom. She reached the kitchen, took a nearby glass. She opened the tap, filled and drank it.

She walked quietly and slowly until she reached the door. Karissa’s keys were on the bowl. She unlocked the door, returned the keys to the bowl.

As she opened the door to leave, she gave the apartment one last look.

This was supposed to be fun.
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Poor Steph, and tge girls missed a trick that night too ;)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Damn, Floria and Karissa really dropped the ball on that one. Somehow, this flashback is almost more engaging than the main story as there is so much less evil. It's mostly a miscommunication. I know it will end badly, but the question is how bad. And I don't understand Steph's hatred for Camilla yet.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Damn, Floria and Karissa really dropped the ball on that one. .
They did - and that explains Stephanies wrath. In hindsight all this drama could have been avoided easily. While I understand Stephanie, she overstepped several lines in her quest for revenge. How solve this gordian knot I don´t know :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago Poor Steph, and tge girls missed a trick that night too ;)
As a matter of fact... yes. Since Steph was into a fun evening-night in ropes, she wouldn't have minded if one of the girls (or both) played with her. A missed opportunity.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Damn, Floria and Karissa really dropped the ball on that one. Somehow, this flashback is almost more engaging than the main story as there is so much less evil. It's mostly a miscommunication. I know it will end badly, but the question is how bad. And I don't understand Steph's hatred for Camilla yet.
Thank you! Yeah, I figure that backstory would be more interesting at some point, since it explains much of the girls behavior in the present (specially Stephanie, who is the only new character).

About Camilla, there is an upcoming chapter explaining that. I will be explained, I promise.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago They did - and that explains Stephanies wrath. In hindsight all this drama could have been avoided easily. While I understand Stephanie, she overstepped several lines in her quest for revenge. How solve this gordian knot I don´t know :)
It could have been avoided, as you mention. Alas, on our daily basis we suffer from lots of miscommunication. Each of the events in the flashback could have been solved if they had happened under different circumstances. Hopefully, the girls will know how to solve that by the time the story ends.

Part 32: PRESENT DAY

“Well, well, well. You do make me work my ass off, big bear. Better. I prefer when the ones tied up put on some resistance.”

Stephanie wiped off the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand. She sat on Karissa’s bed and contemplated her captive.

Karissa struggled on the floor. The trip across the corridor, dragged by her blond captor, had been anything but dignifying. The soft pain in her chin was little compared to her hurt pride. Worse of all, the situation was far from over.

The blonde took off her shoes. She was still wearing both of her socks. So the sock inside Karissa’s mouth was one of her own. Not that it made the taste better.

“Oh, you thought I had used my socks to gag you.” Stephanie giggled, noticing Karissa’s eyes on her feet. “That’s a good idea for later. Nah, I just picked one from your laundry room. I chose it just for you.”

Her toes tried to pinch Karissa’s cheek through the fabric. The tall girl grunted and struggled again. She tried to turn away from Stephanie’s feet.

“You were a lovely footstool back at little Cami’s and Floria’s. You are a natural, don’t you think? The best footrest ever.”

“Grmmphh! Gmmph ophmph mmph!” Karissa shouted, struggling on the floor.

“And the footrest vibrates! Oh, even more perfect!”

It didn’t matter how much she protested. Stephanie’s feet always found her face. The bound girl flopped on the floor. She needed to move away from her captor. Her legs kicked and she dragged herself a few inches away from the bed. Stephanie pressed her socked feet on her face again.

“Grmmphh…”

Using that pressure in her favor, Karissa rolled on her stomach. She buried her head into the floor and looked away.

“Look at that. You don’t want my beautiful feet. But since you are face down, then you must like this.”

A hand fell on Karissa’s backside.

“MMMPHH!”

Screw you, Blondie! Anything but this!

More spanks fell on her unprotected bottom. Not hard slaps, but mocking, soft ones. Stephanie knew how to embarrass Karissa. The tall girl groaned. After the second smack, she struggled, trying to roll back on her front.

Stephanie continued the spanking until Karissa was back on her back.

“There is that cute, puffy face.” She pinched Karissa’s cheek. “Let’s put that nose to a good use.”

She sat on the floor pressed her feet on Karissa’s face and nose. Karissa groaned. Again, she tried and rolled back on her front, only to be spanked again.

The process repeated three more times until Karissa couldn’t roll away anymore. Her back touched her closet door. Stephanie dragged herself across the floor and extended her feet.

“Sniff, sniff, sniff…” the blonde cooed. “There is no place to run.”

“MMMPHHH!” Karissa shouted in anger.

“And now it’s time…” Stephanie wiggled her fingers. “…for the tickling monster!”

Karissa wasn’t going anywhere. With her body against the closet and Stephanie in front of her, escape wasn’t an option. The blonde’s fingers dug into her belly and ribs. The t-shirt didn’t provide any protection. Stephanie tickled her for five straight minutes.

After the tickling was over, Karissa laid there in a sweaty mess. She panted through her nose as she waited for her stamina to return.

Stephanie pinched her cheek. “So, big bear, how does it feel to be tied up and tickled in your own bedroom? Maybe we should include that in your house rules. Seems fit, don’t you think?”

Karissa tried to reply when Stephanie pressed her foot on her nose and mouth.

“It’s impolite to talk with the mouth full.” Stephanie giggled. “Naughty little girl. Time to teach you some good manners.”

The blonde dragged her prisoner over her lap. Karissa yelled into her gag. Her exhausted body couldn’t put any resistance. Stephanie smirked.

F*ck! Not this again!

“Don’t worry, big bear, I’ll be as gentle as I can.” She said, tapping her captive’s helpless backside. “You just take it and this will be over soon. Or not.”

Stephanie’s hand delivered the first smack.

---------------------------------

“G-Guys, are we sure to do this?”

Camilla turned around to look at Janice. The brown haired girl sat alone in the back of the car. Floria sat on the driver seat and Camilla, next to her. The car had stopped half block away from Karissa’s apartment, in front of a grocery store. Floria turned off the engine.

“What do you have doubts about?” Floria asked.

“Ehm… uhm…” Janice scratched her nape. “Are we even sure Stephanie is there?”

“Let’s do a little recount, shall we?” Camilla said. “Blondie walked out of our apartment…”

“…left the phone line open…”

“…stole your house keys…”

“…overheard Karissa and you agreeing on getting revenge at her…”

“…and also overheard that you were staying with us for a little while…”

“…so she knows Karissa is coming back alone…”

“…and she knows stupid Karissa doesn’t know she was overheard.”

“Any questions?” Floria asked.

Janice bit her lips. She looked at her building, fifth floor. Her hands sweat a bit. During the trip from Camilla’s place, her right foot had tapped the car floor and wasn’t stopping. She pointed at her apartment windows.

“The lights are out.”

Floria turned to look. “That was my room. That’s your room. Of course the lights are off. Karissa’s bedroom is in other side of the apartment, remember?”

“I know, I know…”

Janice cleaned her glasses with her pink blouse. Camilla cleared her throat.

“What are you waiting for?”

Janice sighed. Every evidence pointed that, in fact, Stephanie had decided to go to their apartment. It made total sense for them: why would Stephanie wait a day, or a week, so Karissa and Janice could plot an even better revenge plan?

Stephanie knows Karissa was returning alone and unaware that she has heard everything. Stephanie has the keys. Karissa doesn’t know anything. Stephanie could sneak into the apartment, Karissa would think it’s me and then…

But Karissa is strong. Physically strong. Stephanie would have to be really careful. If there was a direct confrontation, maybe Kari could win. In that case, maybe Stephanie was already tied up and all she had to do was…

“Hey!” Camilla snapped her fingers. “Glasses! We don’t have all day.”

“Right. Right. I’m going.” Janice’s shaky hands opened the car door. “Let’s… let’s follow the plan I guess…”

Floria looked at Janice as she walked next to them, towards her apartment. She nudged Camilla.

“That was uncalled for.”

“What?”

“Glasses. There was no need for name calling.” Floria said, her eyes on Janice as she moved down the street.

“She betrayed me, OK? Not once but twice!” Camilla crossed her arms in front of her. “Why should I be kind to her?”

“You are always kind, that’s… your thing.” Floria said. “You are nice to people.”

“Not anymore. Blondie is crazy, Karissa is a jerk and Janice is a filthy traitor.”

“Cami…”

“Filthy, filthy, filthy…”

Floria turned her head and stared at her. “Really? What she did was really that different than what we’ve done in the past? Haven’t you ever double cross me before? And haven’t I ever double crossed you?”

“Yeah, but it was different…” Camilla dropped her arms next to her. “We were friends. We are friends. I am no longer friends with Janice. Ah ah, never, never, never…”

Floria made a weird smile and patted Camilla’s head. They could always talk about it later. At that moment, they needed to focus.

“Get ready. We may need to intervene at any moment.”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice part. The background and two timelines really helps to bring the story alive. I also like that Camilla is finally losing her shit. That makes me think she is not thinking rationally anymore, so trouble is ahead.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago That makes me think she is not thinking rationally anymore, so trouble is ahead.
Entirely possible - but the question is: Is anyone who can sort out this mess? Somebody amongst this group must do the first step.

That Camilla loses her cool well done - she being always the nice one, the polite one. What this consequences that might have? We will see.

More interessting: Will Floria, Camilla and Janice be able to take on Stephanie? They may have one advantage though, working in their favour: Stephanie seems oblvious to the fact, that the others are aware of her her plans :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Nice part. The background and two timelines really helps to bring the story alive. I also like that Camilla is finally losing her shit. That makes me think she is not thinking rationally anymore, so trouble is ahead.
Thank you. Ah yes, Cami is snapping. Too kind for too long (and to the wrong people. The only one who has reciprocated her kindness has been Floria, so far).
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Entirely possible - but the question is: Is anyone who can sort out this mess? Somebody amongst this group must do the first step.

That Camilla loses her cool well done - she being always the nice one, the polite one. What this consequences that might have? We will see.

More interessting: Will Floria, Camilla and Janice be able to take on Stephanie? They may have one advantage though, working in their favour: Stephanie seems oblvious to the fact, that the others are aware of her her plans :)
Thanks for the reply. Stephanie is oblivious, but she knows Janice has betrayed her. What she doesn't know is... will Janice come with reinforcements? Will Janice even come? (Maybe Floria and Camilla took her prisoner). Everybody has to work with the evidence at hand. It's much easier for Floria, Camilla and Janice, but Steph is much more in the dark.

Well, now it's going to be another flashback. Sadly, no bondage here, but I hope it's still good =)

Part 33: ONE MONTH AND TWO WEEKS EARLIER

One of the advantages of training after the weeks of final exams and final project presentations was the gym showers. During the term, hot water could quickly ran out because of the many students who trained at the campus. But after the term was over, only a few of said students used the facilities.

And that meant hot water could last a little longer.

Stephanie rinsed her hair. This particular training session had gone well, the first in four weeks full of academic study.

She had felt a huge need to relief stress. She had come to the campus early in the morning, done two hours of training and now she was taking a well deserved shower. Her things were locked safe in her locker inside the same dressing room. Once bad aspect of having few people around was that any other people could sneak in and take other people’s belongings.

Stephanie wasn’t taking any risk. She put all her clothes and bag inside the locker, out of sight and shut it.

She took one of the longest showers she remembered having at the campus. After all, hot showers and her training routine were among the best activities she could do in order to relax.

The top of her list however, had happened four weeks ago. Or at least, attempted to happen. And about that event, she hadn’t done anything since she left Karissa’s apartment.

Do not think about it, Steph. We all needed some time to relax, study for our exams, prepare our projects. As soon as I get out of here, I’ll talk to Floria and then to Karissa. Or to Karissa and then Floria. We need to work this out.

I know, I know. They didn’t did it on purpose. They didn’t leave me behind. They haven’t apologized yet because… because we’ve all been busy with exams and stuff. That’s the reason. They still care about me, right?

We only need to work and talk this out.

She closed the water tap. Her hand reached outside the shower and grabbed her long purple towel. A cold breeze passed by. She retrieved the towel and wrapped it around her body. She closed the shower door.

Stephanie decided to wait a few minutes for her body to get used for the temperature outside. As the minutes passed, most of the steam had disappeared. But inside the shower, she felt the warm air still around her.

Somebody entered opened the dressing room and entered. Not just one person, but two people. Their footsteps echoed, like they were wandering around. They stopped.

“Alright, it seems nobody is here.” Camilla’s voice said. “Can we now talk about this?”

“Fine, fine, we can talk about it.” Floria said after a deep sigh.

Great, great, she’s here. Time to make conversation. Let's get out of the...

“First things first. I don’t think you need to talk to Blondie about what happened.” Camilla said. “From where I stand, she knew the risks. You just had a bad argument with Karissa and you left. It’s not your fault.”

“Yeah, I know but…”

“Let me finish.” Camilla said. “We all know what risks we take during these games. Karissa, you, me, the other girls. Specially Stephanie. And she witnessed one argument between you two and she decided to stay and continue. That’s on her.”

Wait a minute. That’s not what happened. I suggested that we postponed it or moved to another place. It was Floria who decided that we should go on.

“I still think it’s weird Steph hasn’t contacted me though.” Floria said.

Good, good. Finally one person with common sense. It was bad to leave me on my own.

“It was a bad move from my part to not stay and… have fun with her. She wanted it. Instead, she had to spend the night there until Karissa decided to let her go.”

What?! That’s not what happened!

“Again. She asked for it. Look, I love Blondie. But Steph sometimes get super obsessed about getting tied up. She did spent some time restrained and gagged, maybe she enjoyed. We don’t know. All we know is that she asked specifically to be tied.” Camilla said. “You returned, she was already gone. End of the story.”

“And why she hasn’t spoken to me?” Floria asked. “Or texted?”

Yeah, why haven’t I? Have some senses!

“I’d say…” Camilla said. “…she’s embarrassed by it. Think about it. From all of us, she’s the one who really enjoys spending time tied up. She has never admitted it, but she does. My money is that Stephanie had the time of her life and she’s ashamed to call you and tell you that. I don’t understand it, but Stephanie probably enjoyed being tied up, all helpless through the whole night.”

“If you put it that way… that makes total sense.” Floria said.

“I’ve been telling you. You are worrying about nothing. She had a good time and there is no need for you to talk about it. Stephanie is a little crazy.”

“Yeah,” Floria snorted. “I guess she is.”

No… no, that doesn’t make total sense… That is not…

“Would you talk to her?” Floria asked. “Find out if something is wrong?”

“No way!” Camilla replied. “Last time she tried to get me involved, remember! Again, I love her, but she’s too obsessed. Just because she likes being tied up for hours doesn’t mean I’ll agree to that. I’m not taking any chances.”

Floria giggled. “Sounds fair.”

“Alright then. Now moving to more important stuff.” Camilla said. “The rent is going up next month, so I was thinking…”

“No, Cami, I told you no.” Floria said. Her voice changed into a more serious tone. “That place is my place and I’m not moving out. Karissa will have to deal with that.”

“But you don’t like it there.” Camilla objected.

“I do like it there. I just don’t like stupid Karissa and her stupid rules!” Floria replied.

“OK. Fine. But we could have so much fun together.”

“I know, Cami, I know. It’s not that I don’t like the idea of being your roommate. But I need to make a stand, OK? I cannot let her win.”

“Then talk to her.” Camilla said. Floria let out a short groan. “You need to talk to Karissa, Floria. If you want to continue living there, you have to work things out.”

“I know she’s your friend, but she sucks.” Floria said. “She sucks big time.”

“Floria, listen to me. If you don’t talk to her, it will be hell…”

“Already is.”

“And eventually she’ll kick you out. You will have to move out no matter what.”

“Fine!” Floria said. “She may kick me out if she wants. But I’m not the one quiting. Do you hear me?”

“Would it help if I talk to her?” Camilla asked.

“About what?” Floria asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe I can get her to tone down her bickering a bit.”

“No, Cami, it’s not…”

“Please, Flo? You know I’ll just go and talk to her no matter what.”

“Well… you are free to try. Just… just don’t mention this conversation, OK?” Floria said.

“No need to worry. Are we good?”

“We are good.”

The two girls left the dressing room and closed the door. Stephanie stepped out of the shower. She walked to her locker, leaving wet footprints on her way there. She opened it and retrieved her clothes.

So… I am the one who is a little crazy, huh?

————————————

“Nice, it just opened. Sir, sir?”

Camilla entered the hardware store. Floria drove away into the parking lot. Next to the entrance, there was a small wooden stand. Above it, it had a yellow sign with blue letters that said DUPLICATE KEYS.

“Morning, young lady.” A man with a gray beard and a bald head behind the stand said.

“Good morning, sir. May I have a duplicate of this key?” Camilla said.

“That would be two bucks.”

Camilla gave him the key and waited as the man started to work. A minute later, Floria walked in.

“I have to say, I’m not sure about this.” Camilla said.

“It’s my place too.” Floria said.

“Yeah, but it’s not like you should duplicate your key without telling Karissa.” Camilla said.

“I don’t care if she says no or if she decides to add one more stupid rule.” Floria tightened her jaw. “You are going to have a spare key. If anything happens and I lose mine, I’m damn sure Karissa will have me locked out.”

“Here you are, young lady.” The man said, giving Camilla the two keys: the original and the duplicate.

“Thank you, sir. Here you have: two bucks. Nice day.”

The girls walked back to Floria’s car. The day was a little colder than expected and a few breezes made the girls shiver a bit. They arrived at the parking lot and entered the car.

“And what exactly am I supposed to do with this spare key?” Camilla asked. “Just keep it in case of emergency?”

Floria smirked. Would it be too soon to tell Camilla? She would have to admit it, but moving out has crossed Floria’s mind. But she wouldn’t leave without a fight, nor without teaching Karissa a good lesson. And for that, she would be needing Camilla’s help and access to her apartment.

Would it be a good idea to tell her? Maybe not. After all, Camilla was close to Floria but she was also Karissa’s friend.

“Just keep it. I’m just pretty sure it will be useful some day.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

No Bondage, but that does not hurt, on the contrary: The first half delivers more background for Stephanies actions later, as she overhears Floria and Camilla. And Camilla did nothing to strenghten Florias conviction to talk to Karissa, or that treating Stephanie that way was a mistake. It is all about communications. Think of it: What might happened if Floria had talked to Karissa or Stephanie. Most likely much of the bad stuff would not have happened.

Equally intreressting the second half: We learn that the Girls have a duplicate of the key to Karissas flat - that might come in handy now. So the groundwork for the next confrontation is layed, the stage is set!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

What a glorious mess. It seems almost too big of a coincidence that those three were at the same place at the same time, but I like the way you told this. Now the motive has been established. Cami and Floria went a bit too far in that conversation, and Steph punished that fantastically. At the start, she was quite dull, being solely the villain, but with this background, it adds depth to the character.

The only odd thing is that Cami and Floria don't seem to understand that someone can like to be tied up. That gives their previous games quite a different meaning: It is always about hurting someone. It makes it sound a lot more toxic as if this was just a ticking time bomb all along.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago No Bondage, but that does not hurt, on the contrary: The first half delivers more background for Stephanies actions later, as she overhears Floria and Camilla. And Camilla did nothing to strenghten Florias conviction to talk to Karissa, or that treating Stephanie that way was a mistake. It is all about communications. Think of it: What might happened if Floria had talked to Karissa or Stephanie. Most likely much of the bad stuff would not have happened.

Equally intreressting the second half: We learn that the Girls have a duplicate of the key to Karissas flat - that might come in handy now. So the groundwork for the next confrontation is layed, the stage is set!
Thanks. There is some opposite in Camilla's words: she tells Floria that there is no need for either Floria or Camilla to talk to Stephanie... but she insists that Floria talks to Karissa and that she (Camilla) will talk to her as well. From Stephanie's point of view, Camilla is only worried about Karissa's problem but not hers.

In short, yes. One of the main themes of the story is the lack of and bad communication. Most of the trouble could have been solved if the girls had talked about their issues (Janice's dream to have a tie-up session with the girls, what happened when Stephanie was left alone, Karissa and Floria about living together...)

About the key... it was actually mentioned in the first story, during Camilla's first appearance, that she did have a spare key to help Floria move out (and to help her with her revenge on Karissa). But that story was more than a year go, so I cannot expect readers to remember that. So I decided to refresh their memories.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago What a glorious mess. It seems almost too big of a coincidence that those three were at the same place at the same time, but I like the way you told this. Now the motive has been established. Cami and Floria went a bit too far in that conversation, and Steph punished that fantastically. At the start, she was quite dull, being solely the villain, but with this background, it adds depth to the character.

The only odd thing is that Cami and Floria don't seem to understand that someone can like to be tied up. That gives their previous games quite a different meaning: It is always about hurting someone. It makes it sound a lot more toxic as if this was just a ticking time bomb all along.
Thank you. Yes, it is a bit too convenient. I know there has to be some narrative conveniences here and there, but I was afraid it may come as way too convenient. Still, it was the most "realistic" way I could come up with to explain Stephanie's motivations.

About your second paragraph: yes and no. It's not that the girls completely hate being tied up, but if you gave them a poll and ask them "rank from 1 to 5, do you like tying up another person? do you like being tied up?", they most likely give 4-5 to the first person and only 2-3 to the second one.

Camilla and Floria seemed to have found the most non-toxic way to deal with that (still toxic though). They take turns. In the first chapter their appear in this sequel, they talk about how this is Camilla's turn, but before it was Floria's. After they return, Camilla asks to tie Floria as some kind of compensation. They allow themselves to be tied up because 1) they trust each other and they care for each other, so they compromise because they want the other person to have some fun; and 2) they eventually get their own turn.

(Most likely, if only Floria was the one tying up Cami, or Cami the only one tying up Floria all the time, that relationship would have deteriorate quickly).

There will be a third story (Yes, that's me announcing a third installment of The Roommates) where we can explore how the girls perform their games in the past and how they do them after this complicated weekend (and we'll be able to see how much have changed).

Next update should be up tomorrow or Sunday, depending how work goes around here. Stay tuned! ;)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Here it is. I'll hold more flashbacks for the moment being, so the story can focus better on the showdown at Karissa's apartment =).

Part 34: PRESENT DAY

“I hope that taught you enough.” Stephanie said.

She patted Karissa’s bottom twice and pushed her off her lap. Due to the fact that Stephanie had delivered the spanking while she sat on the floor, the impact Karissa felt on her shoulder didn’t hurt her. Her pride, though, was another matter.

The tall bound girl bit deep into the sour sock that filled her mouth. Her cheeks burned and she closed her eyes. Her fists clenched behind her.

Stephanie placed her head on Karissa’s head and patted it. Karissa grunted, but the blonde shushed and kept patting her.

“Quiet, big bear. Or do I need to lecture you again?”

Karissa’s nostrils flared. She opened her eyes but stared at the floor, not at her blond captor. Stephanie smirked.

“Let me see. This is your place, right? Like your little kingdom. And you feel like you can do whatever you like. And people here must follow your rules. But today you were my prisoner and it was my turn to teach you how to respect my rules.”

Karissa’s body tensed under Stephanie’s hand.

“And you had to decide and perform your little escape with the help of your little roommate. I’ll deal with her later.”

Stephanie moved to Karissa’s head and placed her hands on her cheeks. She lifted Karissa’s face and looked into the captive’s angry brown eyes.

“You are so focused on the rules that you forgot how to treat anybody else. Well, time to taste your own medicine.” Stephanie snorted. “Speaking of… I must confess I overheard little Cami and you talking outside the dressing room today. And she mentioned that you stuffed her in her own bathtub, ball-tied her and taped a dirty shoe to her nose.”

Karissa blinked and her cheeks turned redder. Stephanie’s thumbs caressed them.

“Bad, bad, bad Kari. You know little Cami hates dirty stuff. But again, like I said: time to taste your own medicine.”

“NMMPHH!!” Karissa yelled as the blonde giggled evilly.

“Come on, let’s put you to sleep.” Stephanie grabbed the tape roll. “I’m too tired to take you to the bathtub, so your closet will do.”

Karissa squirmed and kicked with what was left of her strength. The blonde had little trouble to add additional restraints. In a couple of minutes, Stephanie forced Karissa into a fetal position, still with her hands tied behind her, and rolled the tape roll around her legs and torso. Karissa’s mobility had disappeared.

“MMMPHH!” Karissa protested in her tight ball-tie.

“You look so cute.” Stephanie pinched her chubby cheeks. “It’s bedtime, big bear.”

Karissa grunted again as Stephanie pushed her bound form into her own closet. The blonde moved Karissa’s shoes and boxes to the left and right, to make enough space for her prisoner to fit. Stephanie rolled Karissa on her side, so she faced the closet wall.

“And here it is… Your very own stinky running shoe! Sounds poetic, am I right?”

The tall girl did her best to glare at Stephanie, but only managed to give her an angry glance. Stephanie placed the shoe on Karissa’s nose and rolled the tape around her head five times.

Karissa moaned. The smell of her own feet attacked her nostrils. She thrashed around and shook her head, desperate to get rid of the shoe. Stephanie laughed and patted her head.

“You know, the last time I spent a night here, I was tied up and nowhere to go. And you enjoyed this pretty, pretty room.” Stephanie said.

She poked Karissa’s sides to make her squirm.

“Now, it’s the other way around. I’m sure the ball-tie and your stinky shoe must be very uncomfortable, so let me get you something to help you sleep. Be right back.”

Stephanie stood up and left the closet. Soon, she returned with one of Karissa’s scarves.

Karissa protested. Stephanie tied it over her prisoner’s eyes. The blonde rolled Karissa on her stomach, making the weight of her head to force her nose deeper into the shoe. Karissa tried to struggle and change her position with no success..

“There, there, look at you, all trussed up.” Stephanie said.

She gave Karissa a couple of taps on her bottom. Karissa grunted.

“Nighty night, big bear. Oh, tomorrow there will be more spanking, just to make sure you really learn your lesson. You are going to love that. But it’s late now. See ya!”

Stephanie pinched Karissa’s exposed backside hard, making the bound girl moan as loud as she could. The blonde stood up and closed the closet doors.

This was... fun.

She stretched her arms and back. She could barely hear Karissa’s muffled protests. She smiled. But now she needed to make sure nobody surprised her.

She walked to the bedroom door, shut the door and locked it. With her shoes still on, she jumped on Karissa’s bed. That would delay any possible intruder. Karissa would be busy dealing with her shoe and her uncomfortable position and she wouldn’t be able to alert anyone while she was locked in the closet.

Stephanie’s hand reached the light switch and she turned off the lights. She closed her eyes, her hands on her belly, her back over the sheets and mattress.

If all went well, she could sleep until morning. If not…

The doorbell rang.

Stephanie opened her eyes.

Not the apartment door. The building door.

She jumped off the bed. She hadn’t heard anything inside the apartment, other than Karissa’s occasional grunts. Stephanie was safe for now.

She unlocked the bedroom door and walked to the kitchen, to reach the door intercom. She breathed heavily.

“Yes?” she said quickly.

“Mmm… Karissa?” A voice answered. “It’s m-me. Janice? Your roommate? S-sorry about the delay but… hmm… I was… I’m here and I lost my keys. Could you open the door, please?”

Stephanie pursed her lips and tapped her fingers on the kitchen wall. The voice did sound like Janice.

But is she truly alone? Is she bringing Floria and little Cami with her? But what to do about that little traitor?

This could be the only opportunity to bring Janice in. If she waited long, she could just knock on a neighbor’s door and still enter the building. Or just leave for good.

Let’s see if we can teach her a lesson too.

————————————————————

“K-Kari… Karissa?” Janice called. “Did you hear… did you hear me? Because… Oh, thanks, thanks.”

A buzz sounded and the building door opened. Janice looked at the street corner. Floria’s car was still there. She took a deep breath and walked in.

She moved quickly across the hall and entered the elevator. Her shaky hands reached the elevator buttons and pressed the fourth floor. The doors closed and she cleared her throat. As she blinked several times, she tried to remember the plan.

Go for the fourth floor. Exit there. Make the elevator reach the fifth floor in case Stephanie is waiting. Meanwhile, take the stairs and reach your floor.

Each floor seemed like forever, even though it took only twelve seconds to reach the fourth floor. The doors opened and she looked outside. Nobody was there.

She pressed the fifth floor and exited the elevator. The doors closed again. She moved towards the stairs and walked in a fast pace. She passed her fingers through her brown hair and cleaned her glasses.

Here it goes. First step. Wait, wouldn’t it be second?

Janice shook her head. No time for counting. She walked up the stairs, each step almost a hop. She didn’t place her hand on the railing, as the sweat that had appeared would most likely made her trip over.

She reached her floor. Not a single person outside.

Alright, alright. Inside the building? Check. Reach my floor and still be safe? Check. Now… Knock on the apartment door. Mention Karissa, not Stephanie; remember, officially we don’t know if Stephanie is there. So we have to check if she’s there. And then…

Her hands scratched her head. She adjusted her glasses. Janice cleaned some of the sweat from her hands on her jeans. A weird feeling appeared on the pit of the stomach. She cleared her throat as she reached her apartment door.

Time to knock.

She raised her hand. Her fist touched the door. The door opened.

Janice took a step backwards. She shut her eyes. Her heart accelerated. She opened her eyes and pushed the door open. The lights inside were still off. She walked in.

“Karissa? Are you here? It’s… Janice… It’s…”

She moved until she reached the middle of the living room. She stopped.

What am I doing? If Karissa is here and Stephanie hasn’t taken control… Why would Karissa leave the door open? Think… maybe she wants to make sure Floria and Camilla don’t come with me. But… if they had, she would just kick me out in the morning.

But then Stephanie may have done this to make sure they weren’t coming with me. There is only one possibility then. Meaning…

Janice turned around as fast as she could. The apartment door closed before she could take one step.

“Good night, Jenny.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Seems pretty much like all is going Stephanies way: Karissa humilated, spanked, balltied, forced to smell her own shoe. blindfolded in her own closet. Stephanie is definetely of the rocker. What she is doing is unsafe and dangerous - but so far she succeeds. Also she has Janice trapped. She is pretty sure, that her plan will work. She seems not to assume that her opponents are maybe playing her too, by sending Janice in first. The situation escalates further. What could work against Stephanie is her overconfidence and her desire for revenge. Repeating myself here: This is one of the very few times I feel sorry for Karissa.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Oh wow, that rouhh from Steph. She's unable to chill out.

Also, I really love Janice. Her almost cartoonic stupidness makes the other characters seem a lot smarter. Near the elevator she had to remember the plan, so it was clear Gloria and Cami had to drill it into her. Tbat was a nice, sjbtle detail. I wonder how she can ever function in society...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Also, I really love Janice. Her almost cartoonic stupidness makes the other characters seem a lot smarter. Near the elevator she had to remember the plan, so it was clear Gloria and Cami had to drill it into her. Tbat was a nice, sjbtle detail. I wonder how she can ever function in society...
Yep, Janice is clumsiness personified, which might be a plus in a situation like this, because Stephanie surely will Janice not take seriously and that might be of help later :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Seems pretty much like all is going Stephanies way: Karissa humilated, spanked, balltied, forced to smell her own shoe. blindfolded in her own closet. Stephanie is definetely of the rocker. What she is doing is unsafe and dangerous - but so far she succeeds. Also she has Janice trapped. She is pretty sure, that her plan will work. She seems not to assume that her opponents are maybe playing her too, by sending Janice in first. The situation escalates further. What could work against Stephanie is her overconfidence and her desire for revenge. Repeating myself here: This is one of the very few times I feel sorry for Karissa.
Unsafe, yes. At least she's not leaving her unsupervised? Still cruel though.

Stephanie doesn't know if Janice is working with Floria and Camilla. There's been some possibilities after she left Camilla's place:
- Floria and Camilla could have taken Janice captive as revenge (which is not the case now as Janice appeared at her place).
- Floria and Camilla decided to try revenge later (or not at all), leaving Janice alone.
- The three girls are conspiring together.

So she needed to see what was the scenario. She left the door open so whoever was coming would enter first and she could react according to the situation. Her doom would be her overconfidence and revenge desires? Pretty much yes.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Oh wow, that rouhh from Steph. She's unable to chill out.

Also, I really love Janice. Her almost cartoonic stupidness makes the other characters seem a lot smarter. Near the elevator she had to remember the plan, so it was clear Gloria and Cami had to drill it into her. Tbat was a nice, sjbtle detail. I wonder how she can ever function in society...
Well, she's been holding this grudge and desire for revenge for quite some weeks. It had to come out a bit explosive.

Janice is kind of the worst person to deal under pressure. While she can come out with some brilliant moment from time to time (like when she meet the girls and convinced them to let her be on the giving end of a tie-up games), she gets really nervous under stress, even more than the regular person. Yes, it makes the other girls smarter.

Funny thing that you mention how she can funcion in society. Consider that I haven't mention any other friends for Janice, heh. Maybe her clumsiness stops her from that as well?
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 35: PRESENT DAY

“H-hi…”

Janice took a step backwards. Stephanie’s blue eyes focused on the brunette. Even with only the lights from the street, Janice’s glasses glowed in the living room.

Stephanie didn’t smile. She didn’t pursue her lips. Her right hand rested on the closed door. Janice stepped back towards the couch. Her left hand held a tape roll. Her fingers turned it, playing with the roll. The rest of her body didn’t move.

“This is a n-nice surprise?” Janice said.

Stephanie stayed still. Janice cleared her throat and adjusted her glasses.

“Was… wasn’t expecting to see you here…”

“Is that true?”

Janice froze. Her glasses slipped down to the tip of her nose. Stephanie made a quick smirk but soon returned to her serious expression. Janice put her glasses back in place.

“What do you mean? I mean… why-why wouldn’t that be true?”

“Well…” Stephanie removed her hand from the door. “You don’t have your keys. So you must have figured out someone took them. That leaves only one possibility…”

“Does it?” Janice said.

Stephanie blinked. She pursued her lips. She hadn’t exactly expected Janice to interrupt her.

“Does it? I mean… does it, of course. You took the keys and came into our, my… the apartment, of course. Question… have you seen K-Karissa?”

Janice’s eyes ran through the living room walls. Stephanie glanced at them. There were nothing on them, except from the picture of a cat over the TV. Stephanie’s light blue eyes returned to Janice.

“I think you know perfectly where she is.” Stephanie said.

“Do I? Do I?” Janice said.

You do.

Janice scratched the back of her head. Stephanie took a step forward and Janice stepped back; this time her leg brushed the back of the couch. Janice took another step and stopped, putting the furniture between she and the blonde. Stephanie narrowed her eyes.

“Yes. So the question is… why did you come here, since you already figured out I was here and you also figured out I had already taken care of your big bear roommate?”

Janice’s glasses turned a little foggy. She put her hands together, interlocking her fingers.

The room fell silent for a few seconds. Stephanie frounced.

“I asked you a question!”

“Oh!” Janice startled. “I came here because… I live here?” She cleared her throat. “I live here. That’s why. There is no other reason. No other reason whatso… whatsoever. Whatso… Sounds like Watson. Is that right? Like when… like elementary, Watso…”

“Oh, cut the crap, for God’s sake!” Stephanie snapped.

She took another step towards Janice and the brunette moved sideways, making her way around the couch.

“I overheard you two conspiring against me.”

“You… what?” Janice said, clearing her glasses. “How… how did you… how?”

Stephanie narrowed her eyes again. For real?

“I heard you through the phone. I left the line open at Camilla’s and I heard you two.”

The blonde placed her hands on the back of the couch. Janice took a step back. She brought her hands to her chest. The glasses slipped again.

“And you, little raccoon. I offered you the evening of your dreams. That you were dreaming like… literally. But you had to try to be the smartest, right? And now you walked right here. Doesn’t seem too smart, does it?”

“No.” Janice muttered.

Stephanie cocked her head. Janice made a quick search with her eyes on the walls before she looked again at the blonde.

“No, what?”

“No, I don’t try to be the smartest.” Janice said. She adjusted her glasses. “I didn’t do it to be the smartest or… I just wanted to have a fun evening with fun tie ups…”

Stephanie smirked. “Night is still young.”

“Actually I…” Janice raised her finger. “I need to be somewhere else. This has been lovely, but…”

Janice took a step towards the door. Stephanie moved to the side of the couch closest to the apartment door. Janice stepped back.

“You are not going anywhere, Janet.”

“That is… that is not my name.” Janice placed her brown hair behind her ears. “It’s Janice. Janice. Alright?”

“Doesn’t matter, little raccoon.” Stephanie leaned forward. “You are staying here.”

Janice scratched her left cheek. “What time is it? I… I think I lost my phone…”

Stephanie flared her nostrils. “Where did you leave your phone, Jennifer?”

“Janice! My name is Janice!” Janice moved to the other end of the couch. “But for real, what time is it? I…”

Her eyes searched the walls again. Stephanie turned her head. Whatever Janice was looking, it had to be on the walls. Stephanie’s eyes ran through them.

Janice moved forward. She moved to the door. Stephanie turned her head in time. She jumped and blocked the exit.

The brunette stopped. The two girls stared for a second. Janice turned around and ran to the corridor. Stephanie ran behind her. Janice entered her room and shut the door.

“You can’t hide there forever!”

The blonde placed her hand on the doorknob and turned it. It opened.

Silly raccoon. Cannot even lock her own door.

Stephanie opened it. The lights were off. She reached for the switch and turned them on. As the light filled the room, Janice’s shoes disappeared under the bed.

There you are.

“Come here!”

Stephanie laid down on the floor. She placed the tape roll next to her and stretched her arms under the bed. She grabbed Janice’s ankle and pulled it.

“NO!”

“Come here I say!”

Janice kicked. Her foot hit Stephanie’s forearm. The blonde winced.

You filthy little raccoon!

With both her arms, Stephanie pulled Janice again. She kicked again. The blonde took the hit but didn’t released her. She dragged her body until it laid next to the small bookshelf.

Stephanie grabbed the tape roll. Her left arm trapped Janice’s legs in a tight lock. Her teeth unwound the roll. She extended it and wrap it once around Janice’s ankles.

Something hit Stephanie’s temple. She grabbed her head with her right hand and gasped in surprise.

What the hell?

Janice’s hands held two books. She hit again.

“Ouch! Stop that!”

Stephanie released her legs for a second. Janice stood up and hopped to the bedroom door. The blonde rubbed her head, took the roll and followed.

“Where you think you’re going, Jane?”

She grabbed Janice’s brown hair. The girl stopped right outside her bedroom. She winced and turned around to face her blond captor. Janice breathed heavily.

“My name is… Janice!”

A strong right hand struck Stephanie’s face.

“Ahhh…”

The blonde took a step back and touched her cheek. Heat emanated from the cheek as it turned pink. She glared at Janice and her nostrils flared.

“I’m… sorry. I didn’t mean to-to slap that… hard?”

“Oh… but I will!”

Stephanie grabbed Janice and pushed her to the ground. The girl fell on her back and groaned. The blonde sat on Janice’s thighs, took her wrists and forced them on her chest. She wrapped the tape five times around them.

“Now. You like to slap people, huh? Let’s see if…”

A door slammed.

The living room light turned on.

Stephanie turned her head over her shoulder. Her jaw dropped.

Camilla and Floria stared at her. The tall girl held the white rope in her hands. The short girl played with the tape roll in hers. They walked slowly across the living room.

“Let’s-let’see what? Stephanie?” Janice asked.

The blonde looked at her and back at the two unbound girls. She raised her head and saw Janice’s bedroom door. She stood up and ran towards it.

She took one step. Janice lifted her bound hands and smacked Stephanie’s ankles as they passed on top of her. The blonde tripped.

“Son of a…”

Stephanie crashed hard on the floor. Floria and Camilla ran. The former sat on the blonde’s back and pulled her arms behind her; the latter went for her legs. Floria wrapped the white rope and secured Stephanie’s arms. Camilla did the same with her ankles with the tape.

“What the hell are you doing?!” Stephanie protested.

“Cami!” Floria called.

“Coming!”

Camilla cut a strip from the tape and moved to Stephanie’s head. Floria grabbed her ponytail and pulled, forcing her chin up. Camilla plastered the tape against the blonde’s lips and pressed her fingers against it. She wrapped the roll around her head three times.

Floria released Stephanie’s hair and the blonde dropped her head on the floor. She tried to struggle against Floria’s weight on her.

“What… what took you so long?” Janice asked.

Her back rested against the corridor wall. Her bound hands adjusted her glasses and tried to fix some of her hair.

“What do you mean? We were right in time.” Floria said.

She placed her hands on Stephanie’s shoulders and pressed them against the floor to reduce her struggles.

“We gave you enough time to get to the apartment and check who was here.” Floria said. “If you didn’t return back in time, we would intervene.”

“Yeah, but you didn’t… like… you didn’t… need to wait that long!”

“You could have stalled or talk to Stephanie more if you didn’t want to get tied up!” Floria replied.

“MMMMPHH!!”

“Oh, shush it, blondie!” Floria said, placing one of her hands on Stephanie’s head while the other remained on her shoulder. “Cami, get here and… Wait, Camilla? Where are…?”

Camilla returned from the kitchen with a plastic spatula. A grim expression appeared on her face. She walked past the girls and opened the bathroom door.

“Where is she?” she said.

“Camilla, what are you doing? Come here!” Floria called. “Cami!”

She moved to Janice’s bedroom. She entered it and exited. She opened Karissa’s bedroom door. A soft moan came out.

“Aha! Karissa!”
Last edited by Mineira1986 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wonderful chapter:

Janice standing up to Stephanie and actually hitting back - with books :) Then -Stephanies totally surprised by Floria and Camilla. An then the end: Camilla searching for Karissa without any doubt to use the spatula on Karissa and then the end of the chapter, the soft moan coming out of Karissa´s bedroom ...
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good chapter. Somehow, I suspect that Cami and FLoria waited so long on purpose to give Janice a taste of her own medicine. Even more revenge. Also, Karissa might be even worse off than with Steph as I have no clue what an angry Camilla is capable off. The last chance to end the circle of revenge here is also disregarded. It's gonna be a long night (although already a lot has happened!).

Little Raccoon is cute, although it is more used as an insult. Do I recognize it from somewhere?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago The last chance to end the circle of revenge here is also disregarded. It's gonna be a long night (although already a lot has happened!).
I thought that too, but I am not entirely sure - I still hope that one of the characters will be able to stop the spiral of escalation. If anybody is able to do that, my money would be on Floria, what do you think?
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Wonderful chapter:

Janice standing up to Stephanie and actually hitting back - with books :) Then -Stephanies totally surprised by Floria and Camilla. An then the end: Camilla searching for Karissa without any doubt to use the spatula on Karissa and then the end of the chapter, the soft moan coming out of Karissa´s bedroom ...
Thank you so much! Stephanie wasn't expecting Floria and Camilla at that moment. She may have expected them before, but she was immersed in capturing Janice. Janice actually hit Steph with the first thing she got. Luckily it wasn't a sword, heh.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Good chapter. Somehow, I suspect that Cami and FLoria waited so long on purpose to give Janice a taste of her own medicine. Even more revenge. Also, Karissa might be even worse off than with Steph as I have no clue what an angry Camilla is capable off. The last chance to end the circle of revenge here is also disregarded. It's gonna be a long night (although already a lot has happened!).

Little Raccoon is cute, although it is more used as an insult. Do I recognize it from somewhere?
Well, Floria and Cami could have entered the building right after Janice and wait on the lower floors... so yes, for sure they waited longer than necessary just so Janice could suffer a little. And we have no clue what an angry Camilla is capable of indeed. I think this is the first time she's that angry and she's not tied up so...

I have to admit that the "little ferret" in The Tangled Maiden inspired me here. I went for raccoon because of Janice's glasses. Not the most creative of nicknames but I hoped it worked.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago The last chance to end the circle of revenge here is also disregarded. It's gonna be a long night (although already a lot has happened!).
I thought that too, but I am not entirely sure - I still hope that one of the characters will be able to stop the spiral of escalation. If anybody is able to do that, my money would be on Floria, what do you think?
Well, there is one character that, back at Floria and Camilla's, did realize what they were doing. That is Floria. At least she's aware of how this circle of revenge after revenge is happening. The question for her is: what is she going to do about it?

Part 36: PRESENT DAY

“Floria, no! Put me down!”

Floria ran and grabbed Camilla by the waist, just as the smaller girl reached Karissa’s bed. The two girls fell on top of the pink sheets. Karissa’s grunts and moans sounded from the closet while the two struggled.

“Cami! Calm down!”

“I’m not calming down! She’s there in the closet! I can hear her!”

“Cami!”

The short girl slid through Floria’s thin arms. She crawled across the mattress. Floria jumped on top of Camilla again. She pressed her body down with her own.

“We are bringing Kari… Karissa to the living… room!” Floria gasped. Her arms tried to immobilize Camilla. “Just like we agreed!”

“I’m spanking the hell out of her stupid ass! Let me go!” Camilla shouted.

Floria grunted. Her arms found Camilla’s waist again. She picked up the protesting girl. Camilla kicked into the air as Floria dragged her out of Karissa’s bedroom.

“Will you calm down?” Floria asked.

She put Camilla on her feet at the corridor. Camilla moved her head around, trying to find a way past Floria. The tall girl blocked the entrance to the bedroom. Camilla raised the spatula and pointed at Floria.

“Let me through.”

“No.”

“Final warning.”

“You will get Karissa, OK?” Floria said. “Just help me get everybody to the living room and talk first. Agreed?”

Camilla took a deep breath. Her jaws clamped and her cheeks turned red.

“If I say no?” Camilla hissed.

“Cami, come on!” Floria said. “I’m not letting you pass me. And we’d already agreed in the car. Living room, talk, then you can do whatever you want.”

Camilla didn’t reply. She put the spatula down and crossed her arms. Floria sighed. She closed Karissa’s bedroom door and walked to the other two girls.

Janice sat against the wall. She was breathing heavily and her right foot tapped repeatedly on the floor. Stephanie laid on her stomach and grunted through the tape gag. Her struggles had left her a bit sweaty and loosen her ponytail. Janice raised her head to look at Floria while the blonde’s light blue eyes stayed at the ground.

“Now, please.” Floria said. “We move to the living room.”

“Mmm, may I?” Janice asked. She pointed at her taped ankles with her bound hands. “It would be easy if I could walk. You know I won’t escape.”

“Fine…” Floria said.

The spatula fell hard on Floria’s bottom.

“HEY!” She jumped and turned to stare at Camilla. “What was that about?”

Camilla pointed the spatula at her. “For not letting me have Karissa right now.”

“Calm down, please.” Floria checked Janice’s restraints. “I need a knife.” she said, rubbing the spot where the spatula had hit her. “Wait here and try not to smack everybody.”

"No promises."

Floria walked past the girls into the kitchen and returned with a knife. She bent over to help Janice with the tape around her ankles and cut it.

“What happened to sweet, little Cami?” Janice asked, once she rose to her feet.

“Oh, you wanna know what happened?” Camilla snapped. “Uh, you really wanna know? How about I drag you over my knees and…?”

“Cami! Enough!” Floria shouted.

The tall girl hugged Camilla and pressed her body tightly against hers. Camilla muttered a “spank you, Glasses?” into Floria’s embrace. Floria patted Camilla’s head and let her go. Camilla’s face was still red.

“Be patient.”

Janice walked slowly to the living room. Floria looked down at Stephanie.

“You know we’re not releasing your legs, Steph.” She said. “So, if you stop struggling, we’ll carry you to the living room. Deal?”

“MMMPH!” Stephanie protested.

But she stopped her struggles. The alternative would me, more likely, force her to crawl there. Camilla took her feet and Floria took her torso. Together, they carried Stephanie from the corridor into the living room. Janice sat down on the couch. They walked past her and placed Stephanie in front of it.

“Let’s get stupid Karissa.” Camilla said.

“No.” Floria stopped her. “I’ll get Karissa.”

“You said…”

“I said, living room and talking. We haven’t talked yet.” Floria said. “Plus, somebody needs to guard these two.”

“B-but I promised to be g-good.” Janice intervened.

“Not trusting you.” Floria said. “And definitely not trusting Steph.”

“I did follow the plan, right?” Janice muttered. “I mean, I did my part, isn’t that worth of trust?”

“Baby steps, Janice, baby steps.” Floria replied. “Cami, you stay here, please.”

“Fine!” Camilla said.

She looked down at Stephanie. She raised her hand with the spatula and struck the blonde’s bottom.

“HMMMPH!”

“Camilla!” Floria said.

“What? I can’t do that either?” Camilla asked.

“Be… be gentler, OK? I’ll bring Karissa right now. And Steph, sorry, but… I can’t say you don’t deserve it. Be right back.”

Floria left the living room as the sound of the spatula and Stephanie’s protests echoed into the apartment. Floria sighed and shook her head. She needed all three bound girls in the living room as soon as possible.

She entered Karissa’s bedroom. The grunts and moans welcomed her again. She walked past the bed and reached the closet. The opened its doors to find Karissa, ball-tied, blindfolded, gagged and with her own shoe taped to her nose.

“Oh my…” Floria said. “I must say, Cami would‘ve really loved seeing you this way.”

“MMMPHHH!!” Karissa shouted after she recognized Floria’s voice.

“Hey, hey, hey, calm down.” Floria said. “I’m removing the shoe. Stay still.”

She cut the tape with the knife and the shoe dropped. Some of the tape remained on Karissa’s wavy hair. Floria sat down on the floor and took the scarf around Karissa’s eyes. She pulled it above her head.

Karissa blinked for a couple of seconds before her eyes met Floria’s. Her nostrils flared. Floria sighed and cupped her face.

“Hey, listen. You know you are vulnerable and I practically could have my way with you right now. But I’m choosing not to. And I’m sure you heard me struggling with Camilla, so you know you are safe… for now.”

“Mmmphh….” Karissa started saying.

“Karissa, no talking. I won’t understand a thing and I’m sure that ball-tie is uncomfortable as hell.”

Karissa exhaled through her nose. She stayed quiet.

“Good. Now, this has gotten out of hand.”

“Ymmph thmmph?”

“Let me talk. I’m taking you to the living room…”

“NMMPHH!”

“I’m not asking. The other option is leaving you here and letting Camilla coming in. And we both know you don’t want that.”

Karissa breathed heavily and stayed quiet.

“Good. Let’s take you to the living room then. First, the ball-tie.”

She cut the tape that hold Karissa in the ball-tie. The bound girl dropped on her side and stretched her legs half way. She let out a soft moan as her limbs regained some freedom.

Floria moved behind Karissa.

“Time to go. If you promise not to kick or try anything, I’ll release your legs. Deal?”

Karissa looked away and nodded. Floria smirked. Her knife cut the restraints that held Karissa’s legs and ankles.

She took Karissa’s arms and helped her on her feet. Floria’s arms remained on Karissa, one on her shoulder, the other held one of her forearms.

“Whmmph?”

“Yeah, yeah, I know you can walk on your own.” Floria whispered. “But I just want to make sure. Also, it’d be wise to remember you are our captive now. Move.”

“Immmph nmmpt ymmph…”

A quick slap fell on her bottom.

“MMMPHH!”

“Be thankful it wasn’t Cami. Now move.”

Karissa started walking. Floria held her all the way from the bedroom to the living room. The captured girl took short steps. Her legs were still numb from the ball-tie. It didn’t help that Floria held her. Even if she had wanted to escape Floria’s grasp, her legs wouldn’t have enough strength to run far. And Camilla waited in the living room.

The short girl now sat on Stephanie’s back. Her left hand held Stephanie’s bound wrists and prevented the blonde from using them to block any potential hit.

“Cami! I told you to be gentler!”

“I am gentler!” Camilla replied.

“Ac-actually, she was. I mean, she is.” Janice said. “She only did, delivered… she only hit her twice. I think. After you left us, that’s it.”

“MMMPHH!” Stephanie grunted.

“I am being gentle.” Camilla said, giving Stephanie one spank with each word.

“Enough, you can resume that later.” Floria said.

“MMPHH!”

“Hush, blondie.” Floria said. “Karissa, sit down on the floor.”

“Yeah, hush, blondie.” Camilla said, giving her one more spank. “And you, sit down while you still can.” She pointed at Karissa with the spatula. “You are next! And I won’t be gentle.”

Karissa stared at Camilla. Floria pressed her hands on Karissa’s arms and brought her down to the floor. Karissa sat down. Floria moved to the couch and took the tape roll.

“Cross your legs, Karissa.”

“Mmmphh…”

“Cross your legs, I’m taping your ankles.” Floria said. “Or I can just give you to Camilla.”

“Yeah, give her to me.” Camilla said, slapping Stephanie once again.

Karissa looked at Camilla and back at Floria. She muttered a “fine” through her gag and crossed her legs in front of her. Floria taped her ankles three times.

“Alright, ladies. Let’s work this out. Like big girls, shall we?”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Floria is taking charge in clearing this mess up - she acts as the adult. How she reigned in the enraged Camilla was very cute to read. I can´t get that picture out of my head, Camilla brandishing the spatula.

I might be wrong here: but is Karissa starting to see sense??? :)

Well done [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Oh, wow, now Cami acts like an ill-tempered toddler. I am not sure what floria's plan is, but it would be a lot easier to execute if she would tie Cami up. Though, her tantrums and lust for revenge are fun as well. This is one of the few stories where literally no one deserves to win and I wonder whether the author is even picking a side in this messy fight anymore.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Sorry for the delay! New chapter right here. But first...
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago So Floria is taking charge in clearing this mess up - she acts as the adult. How she reigned in the enraged Camilla was very cute to read. I can´t get that picture out of my head, Camilla brandishing the spatula.

I might be wrong here: but is Karissa starting to see sense??? :)

Well done [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !
Thanks! Floria is the one that started all in the first story and she knows perfectly how far that can escalate. Also, she's the one with less personal stakes. Yes, she did suffer some torment at Karissa's and at Stephanie's hands before that, but she's more like a collateral damage during this story. While Camilla and Karissa still have some matters to solve, Janice was obsessed with the idea of "bonding" together and Stephanie in her road of revenge.

Karissa... let's say that after some time in a balltie, gagged, with a dirty shoe on her nose, blindfolded and stuffed in a closet may reduce some resistance. Or, at least until some her restraints are removed.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Oh, wow, now Cami acts like an ill-tempered toddler. I am not sure what floria's plan is, but it would be a lot easier to execute if she would tie Cami up. Though, her tantrums and lust for revenge are fun as well. This is one of the few stories where literally no one deserves to win and I wonder whether the author is even picking a side in this messy fight anymore.
Well, Camilla has usually been the kindest and nicest of the group. But now all her anger and frustration had exploded. As much as I wanted to portrait it as a non-healthy reaction, I also didn't want to go to crude. So I opted for a more funnier approach.

I'm not exactly picking one of the girl's side, if that's your question. It's more like I'm rooting for an outcome (that I hope works).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic