The Roommates 2 (F/FFF, F/F, FF/F, FF/FFF) - Part 42 + Epilogue - FINISHED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 37: PRESENT DAY

“First of all, no talking. You two are gagged so that means, no freaking talking.” Floria said.

“Yeah, no talking.” Camilla repeated, delivering another spank on Stephanie.

“Second… We are going to end this matter tonight.” Floria said. “Or at very least, how it’s being done. We are going to sit down and talk like big girls.”

“Big girls.” Camilla spanked Stephanie again.

“And if you want to continue this back and forth, you shall. But it won’t continue tonight. Understood?”

“Yeah, understood?” Camilla raised the spatula.

“Oh, for God’s sake, gimme that!”

Floria snatched the plastic spatula from Camilla’s hand and walked straight to the kitchen. Camilla protested, but remained sat on Stephanie’s back.

“That’s enough of that spanking. And you shouldn’t spank Stephanie that hard. It’s echoing all over the place!” Floria said.

“Ac-actually…” Janice intervened. “The plastic might be sounding louder than it hits. From Camilla’s angle and the material, it could be…”

Janice raised her head and noticed all the girls, with the exception of Stephanie, staring at her. “I was… just saying… I will now… be quiet…”

“Alright then.” Floria said. “I’m going to be first to admit that attacking you, Karissa, last week, was… wrong.”

“Wait, what?” Camilla asked.

“It was fun and it relieved lots of the stress. But it escalated too far.” Floria replied. “Just like today.”

Floria knelt in front of Karissa.

“And I thought we’d left that behind us. But you had to try and take Camilla. And that’s how Camilla and I tied up and gagged you. So be a nice sport and accept that.”

“Immph nnmmph…”

“What did I say?” Floria grabbed Karissa’s chin. “Gagged means no talking.”

Karissa stopped talking and glared at Floria.

“Good.” Floria let Karissa’s chin. “Let’s that be clear. You tried to get Cami and that’s why you ended up caught. Whatever revenge desire you had after that it’s understandable, but remember you started it. And I expect you to realize that any revenge desire Camilla has is also understandable. Even more.”

Karissa moved her head, her chin pointed at Stephanie. Floria sighed.

“Yes, we’ll deal with Blondie in a while. Now, I’m going to ungag you and I want a good explanation for your actions and a good apology. Otherwise, Camilla is getting back at you.”

“No matter what.” Camilla said.

The short girl stood up. Floria stopped her.

“Let’s hear what she has to say.”

“You said… you said I could have her. I remember you. Living room, talking, then my way. We did living room and we did talking.”

“She also has a right to talk.” Floria said. “After that…”

“Nopes. She is coming with me.” Camilla replied.

“Don’t.” Floria raised her finger. “Cami, don’t make me tie you up.”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“I would if you keep behaving like that. I said, work this out like big girls. I understand you want to get back. But unless you want this to continue escalating, we must put some limits.” Floria said.

Camilla bit her lower lip. “Fine. Before I change my mind.”

Floria looked at Camilla. The short girl remained on her spot. Floria sighed and knelt down again, to remove Karissa’s gag.

Karissa spat the sock and flexed her jaws.

“You two are insane!”

“There, she didn’t apologize or explain anything. Game over.” Camilla said.

She took a step towards Karissa. Floria hugged her from behind, lifted her and placed her back at the couch.

“What the hell are you doing?!”

“Let’s hear her. Karissa?”

“You heard me. You two are freaking insane! You think you can keep me bound and gagged at my own place.”

Floria smacked her own forehead. “Again with that shit? Your place, your place… And what about when you had us tied up in our place, just an hour ago?”

“Oh, like you two didn’t deserve that. You tied me up in my own car and left me in Blondie’s hands!” Karissa snapped.

“The hell, do I need to repeat myself every single time?” Floria said. “You took Camilla. You stroke first. You put this on you. So don’t act so innocent, OK?”

“But I didn’t tie you two up later, did I? That was Blondie.”

“I’ll deal with Steph later.” Floria said, earning a grunt from Stephanie. “But, to be fair, she was the one who pointed out that you may be taking Camilla.”

“What? Now Blondie is the a hero here?” Karissa asked.

“Remember? I got that call from the Athletics trainer because you had to go over and cry because you couldn’t argue at the voting for the Delegate.” Floria said. “I left Camilla at the car, then you returned for your things. And I wanted to talk things out. But you left. And Steph pointed out the reason for your hurry.”

“Ah ah, I’m not taking the blame for this one.” Karissa said. “First, I didn’t cry to any trainer. And second, your stupid little roomie provoked me.”

“I provoked you? I… That’s it!”

Camilla jumped straight at Karissa. Floria wrapped her arms around her again and lifted her.

“Put me down! She’s not apologizing! She’s just as jerk as before!”

“No! Cami!” Floria said, placing her down on the floor. “Stop that or I’m tying you up as well. I love you and I’ve got your back. But enough until we settle this.”

“There is nothing to settle, Floria.” Karissa said. “She’s upset because I tied her up last week in her own bathtub for the night.”

“With a freaking stinky shoe taped to my nose!” Camilla shouted.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever… Don’t you recall threatening to tie me up earlier that night?”

“I didn’t threaten.” Camilla said. “I said I would do it to stop you from punishing Floria. I wasn’t going to have any fun. And I was damn right. I should have tied you right there.”

“So you wanted to stop me from not getting back at Floria after she tied me up and left me right here in this living room? How is that freaking fair? So it’s OK if you get back at me but not if I get back at you? Is that how this works?”

“Enough you two!” Floria snapped. “I’m trying to make this right. We made a ton of wrong decisions last week. Water under the freaking bridge.”

“Decisions like getting your own new roomie tied up and left with no food, drinks or bathroom breaks?” Karissa said. “That’s right, Cami. Or are you going to forget about that one?”

“Oh, you know I did so you two could work your problems together.” Camilla said.

“Yeah, and how did that work?” Karissa replied.

“I work great, didn’t it? You two came after me, working together. Yeah, right, I took one for the team. And I didn’t get a freaking thanks from you.”

“Now you want a thanks. Also an apology. Damn, Floria, and I thought I was the one who was hard to live with.” Karissa said.

“Just admit your fault trying to kidnap me today.” Camilla said.

“I did try that, but it’s not my fault for today’s trouble.” Karissa said. “I had a very rough morning. Early training, Blondie here came to my house and I had to ran with almost no breakfast.

“And once I got out of the dressing rooms, there was you. Taunting, provoking. So yeah, you didn’t try to capture me first, I admit that. But don’t say it was me who forced this.”

“I’m done. Time to whoop that ass!”

“Camilla! Don’t!”

Camilla jumped at Karissa. The bound girl couldn’t do anything to stop the tackle. She fell on her side. Floria jumped on top of Camilla. The short girl delivered two hard smacks on Karissa’s backside. Floria pulled Camilla away from Karissa.

“I warned you!” Floria shouted.

“Let me go!”

Floria wrapped her long legs around her roommate. Her hand reached for the tape. Karissa panted from the ground, unable to sit up. Camilla kicked the floor and the air. Floria’s teeth unwinded the tape and she wrapped it three times around Camilla’s arms and torso.

“What the hell, Flo?!”

“Cami, I warned you.” Floria panted. “We are going to solve this as…”

“We tried your way, didn’t work. Now cut this tape so I can punish her myself!”

“No, we can still…”

“Talk? You heard her. She’s blaming the early morning, the early training… What else is she going to put the blame on? Her shoes, the weather? She’s not accepting that she stroke first today!”

“She didn’t started anything! I did!”

All eyes turned at Janice. Her right foot shook uncontrollably next to the couch. She adjusted her glasses with her taped hands. The room fell silent. Only Janice’s right foot tapping the floor and the couch sounded.

“I… I mean…”

“What… exactly do you mean by… you started?” Floria asked.

Janice adjusted her glasses again. Her foot kept shaking. Her hands sweat, more than normal. The sticky material from the tape around her wrists dissolved and now her hands slip up and down. She took a deep breath.

“I… I wanted to… all of us… I mean… like last weekend when I met you, guys and… we like tie each other up… so, I wanted to… repeat that.”

Janice gulped. Three pair of eyes fixed on her. Nobody made a sound in half a minute. An itch appeared at the back of her head. Her bound hands couldn’t reach it. She shook her head.

“I… asked Stephanie for her help.” She continued. “I met her just today and I… I asked her if she could help me to… to set up… this.”

The other girls stayed in silence. Janice sighed and shook her head.

“I didn’t know it was going to become all… this intense. I didn’t. I was thinking maybe some kind of friendly… I don’t know, maybe some…”

“Wait, wait, wait.” Karissa interrupted. “You are saying you wanted this to happen.”

“Kind of! Not this exactly. Not this extreme. Not this… violent.”

“You wanted this to happen.” Karissa continued. “And you asked Stephanie for help. How does that mean you start anything?”

“She was with you earlier in the dressing room.” Janice said. “You just said it. And Floria said… she told Floria that Karissa was trying something with Camilla. And Camilla told me earlier about that meeting about voting that delegate, something…”

“Sports Delegate.” Camilla said.

“I didn’t hear most of it, but you mentioned you and, and… Floria and Karissa too, had an argument. And Stephanie was there. And Karissa said she didn’t go with the trainer after the meeting. But, someone did.”

“Blondie did leave me for a while after the meeting ended.” Karissa said. “And when she returned, the trainer asked me to call…”

“Me.” Floria said. “Blondie called me. On my phone. She was the one who told me about the trainer, but I thought the trainer called, because she talked to Karissa. Except it wasn’t Karissa.”

Janice dropped her jaw. She exhaled deeply.

“It most likely wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t ask for her help. I’m deeply sorry. I never knew that anything…”

Floria raised her finger. Janice stopped.

“Don’t give yourself too much credit, Janice. Steph, are you still with us?”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That is a pretty intense chapter. The temperature is rising. Camilla wants to get her revenge. Karissa is? Just Karissa mostly - and Floria is trying hard to be the grown up - very hard. She ties even up Camilla. But in the end it is Janice who breaks through the circle of attack and response. That changes the whole game.. The whole chapter is written very well and a pleasure to read. I love the quick exchanges in the dialogues.
Fluiga7413
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fluiga7413 »

Perfect
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fluiga7413 wrote: 1 year agoPerfect
We can agree on that :) But can you be bit more specific? I, for my part, love the way the dialogues are written: Floria trying to be the grown up, Camilla hell bent on revenge and Karissa feeling treated unfairly.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great! I am not sure whether this will be the end of all things as there seems little interest in peace yet. Has everyone have to be so stubborn? Don't they understand that Floria could go full Mineira again and tie, spank, tickle, and humiliate them like before? I am honestly surprised everything still tries to fight with words and is not making false promises and lying to get revenge. Well done
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago That is a pretty intense chapter. The temperature is rising. Camilla wants to get her revenge. Karissa is? Just Karissa mostly - and Floria is trying hard to be the grown up - very hard. She ties even up Camilla. But in the end it is Janice who breaks through the circle of attack and response. That changes the whole game.. The whole chapter is written very well and a pleasure to read. I love the quick exchanges in the dialogues.
Thank you! Janice is the only one here that didn't think about real consequences when she decided to start the whole thing, so she's pretty scared at this point. She feels the only way out is to come clean.
Fluiga7413 wrote: 1 year agoPerfect
Thanks for the reply.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Great! I am not sure whether this will be the end of all things as there seems little interest in peace yet. Has everyone have to be so stubborn? Don't they understand that Floria could go full Mineira again and tie, spank, tickle, and humiliate them like before? I am honestly surprised everything still tries to fight with words and is not making false promises and lying to get revenge. Well done
Thanks! "Full Mineira", I like how that sounds!

Logically, yes, it would make much more sense that they offer false promises. But Karissa has had a rough day (she got tied up by two girls, given to Stephanie, tortured at another apartment, then returned to her own and captured again) and Camilla had a lot of anger accumulated inside her. They are not thinking clearly. Their emotions are getting the best of them.

Next chapter will delay a bit, work around here is heavier than usual! Hopefully on Wednesday or Thursday I will deliver the next update! =)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Chapter 38: PRESENT DAY

“Up, Steph, come on.”

Floria walked to Stephanie and took her arms. She half helped, half pulled Stephanie’s upper body up to a kneeling position. The blonde sat on her own heels, she faced away from the other bound girls. She waited for Floria to remove her gag, but the tall girl walked and crouched in front of her. Her hands made no motion to take the tape off.

“Steph, I know you’ve got quite a silver tongue, so first I’ll ask the questions and you nod or shake your head. Then you may give us a more proper explanation.”

“Good thinking, Floria. Blondie surely…”

“Cami, not now please.” Floria said. “Steph, you plot capturing us with Janice today?”

“F-Floria, actually we…”

“I asked Stephanie. Well?”

Stephanie exhaled through her nose and stared at Floria for a couple of seconds. She nodded.

“You stirred the pot during the meeting with the trainers and other students today, didn’t you?”

Stephanie exhaled and nodded again.

“And you were the one who talked to the Athletics trainer after the meeting and convinced her to call me to her office, leaving Cami alone in the parking lot?”

Stephanie breathed deeply. Her jaw tightened.

“I know it wasn’t me, Blondie.” Karissa said. “You left me for a while and came back with the trainer, remember?”

“Karissa, please!” Floria said. “Steph, seems we all know the answer to that one. Were you the one that made the trainer call me to her office?”

Stephanie rolled her eyes. She nodded.

“OK, so to sum up: you plotted with Janice, you did your job in increasing the tension among us so I would snap at Karissa in front of the trainers, then convince the trainer to call me away so Camilla would be alone and Karissa could attack.”

The blonde breathed again. She cocked her head lightly.

“And then insinuated me that Karissa had indeed went after Camilla so I could rescue her.”

The girls went silent. Stephanie stared at Floria. The tall girl scratched her chin.

“What if I hadn’t rescued her? What if Karissa had taken us both?” she asked.

Stephanie blinked and moved her lips under the tape gag. Floria shook her head.

“Maybe she would’ve cowardly attack me like she did today!” Karissa said.

Stephanie grunted and turned her head to look at Karissa. Floria approached and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look back at her.

“I’m going to remove the tape. No bickering. I’m not having any arguments, anymore.”

“Ah, so now you are the one with all the rules, huh?” Karissa said.

“That goes for you as well, Karissa.” Floria said. “Behave.”

“Behave?” Karissa snorted. “For the love of God. Why don’t you just untie us, leave with your little roommate? You can even take Blondie for all I…”

Floria raised her eyebrows and her hand moved towards the tape. Karissa stopped talking and glared at her.

“Now, Steph, don’t move.”

Floria removed the tape slowly and carefully. She discarded it on the living room floor, earning a groan from Karissa. Stephanie licked her lips but remained silent.

“So?” Floria asked. Stephanie looked at her. “What do you have to say for yourself?”

“Yes, I did everything you said. I’m sorry and I regret my behavior.” Stephanie replied quickly. “May I go now?”

“What? No!” Floria said. “We are staying and working this out.”

“How exactly are we working this out, Floria?” Stephanie asked. “I apologized. I give you my word I won’t seek revenge. Now, you and me know that once you untie little Camilla and Karissa, they will. And I heard you saying you don’t want to continue this today. So, be a nice person and untie me.”

Floria frounced. “So… you are sorry.”

“Yup.”

“You won’t try anything else today.”

“I won’t.”

“You are giving me your word.”

“Girl scouts honor.”

“You were never a girl scout, Blondie.” Camilla said. “Flo, don’t trust her. She’s lying!”

“Cami, please!” Floria said. “Steph, if you want me to untie you, then answer one question: why did you start all of this?”

Stephanie’s eyes wandered around the room. They returned to Floria.

“I think Jenny said she was the one who started it all.”

“My name is Janice!” Janice snapped. “And, and… yes, I may have asked for the help. But all those plans, those… schemes, intrigues… those were yours!”

“I’m just good at thinking on my feet, I guess.” Stephanie said. “I saw Karissa and little Cami arguing outside the dressing room, I thought a little discord may help. Shouldn’t have done that. Again, I apologize.”

“That’s not enough.” Camilla said. “You gave us one hell of an evening! Just because you wanted to…”

“I wanted to help the new girl, alright?” Stephanie said. “I can understand her urges to participate into our games. It’s call empathy, Camilla.”

“But, but then… Then you tried to capture me! Right here!” Janice said.

Stephanie looked at her. “Well, you plotted to betray me, right? With Karissa. How would you feel? I sacrificed my Saturday so you could have your dreams fulfilled. And when things went too harsh, you betrayed the one person who tried to help you. How’s that my fault? Am I a bad person for anticipating your betrayal?”

Janice opened her mouth but no words came out. She lowered her head.

Floria crossed her arms in front of her and squinted.

“Fine, Steph. I’ll untie you. But wait a couple of minutes. Meanwhile, you can sit on the couch. That kneeling position looks uncomfortable.”

“It is, very much.” Stephanie nodded.

Floria took her arms and helped her to stand up. Stephanie dropped herself on the couch and sighed.

“Cami, Karissa, we still need to settle down your situation.” Floria said.

“What?!” Both girls shouted.

“There is nothing to solve here.” Camilla said. “Unless she apologize.”

“I’m not apologizing! Mine was fair play!”

“You tied me up in a bathtub!”

“You threatened me first!”

“With a shoe tied up to my nose!”

“And you left us with a new girl!”

“You tried to kidnap me!”

“You left me with Blondie!”

“Enough out of you two!” Floria shouted. “I warned you!”

Floria went for the tape. Camilla and Karissa continued their argument, intercalating words against each other with protests against Floria’s attempts to gag them. Their words resounded in the living room as Floria tried to place the tape strips on their lips.

Janice’s eyes focused on the small fight that was happening in front of her eyes. She shivered on the couch. Stephanie tapped her leg with her foot and Janice startled.

“Calm down.” Stephanie hissed. “Are you ready for round 2, girl?”

“Wh-wha…. What?!”

“Keep your voice down.” Stephanie said. “Look at you hands. The sweat has done most of its work with the sticky tape, you should be able to slide your hands through them.”

“What are you talking about? You… Didn’t you say you were sorry? You have your word.”

“Quiet!” Stephanie whispered.

Floria placed one strip on Karissa’s lips. Her hands pressed against her face. Karissa’s grunts become unintelligible but still loud. Camilla raised up to her knees and tried to stand up, to get away from Floria’s reach. The tall girl grabbed her and brought her down to the floor again. Camilla kicked in the air.

“Once Floria’s done with them, I’ll ask for a bathroom break. She’ll untie me. I’ll deal with her but you must hand me the tape.”

“How am I…?”

“Slide your hands through the tape. Your sweaty hands would do it.”

“I don’t know…”

“Don’t you want this, girl?”

“Yes. I mean, I did but…”

“Then do as I say.”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I liked this chapter. At first, I thought the story kinda came to a halt with the arguing continuing with no end in sight. But luckily Steph saved the chapter at the end, setting up for a nice fight with Floria. I thought you were about to end this story with some sort of weak peace agreement, but the day is not over yet, so the self-inflicted hell continues. You had one chance to solve the problems, and not you you are getting in again. I have no clue where this is going.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent chapter and I think [mention]Beaumains[/mention] sums it up nicely.

What I really do wonder ... obviously regrding her sozial Intelligence - Janice is not the brightest candle on the cake. But even by her standards: Will she be so dumb to fall for Stephanie for a second time, who does still not bother to get her Name right????
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago I liked this chapter. At first, I thought the story kinda came to a halt with the arguing continuing with no end in sight. But luckily Steph saved the chapter at the end, setting up for a nice fight with Floria. I thought you were about to end this story with some sort of weak peace agreement, but the day is not over yet, so the self-inflicted hell continues. You had one chance to solve the problems, and not you you are getting in again. I have no clue where this is going.
Thanks. I did have one chance, and yes, it's probably not going to repeat again, but not impossible. Yes, originally there wasn't going to be another setup for Stephany-Floria, but it would look a little... dull. As we approach the end of the story, it needed to have some spice, heh.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Excellent chapter and I think [mention]Beaumains[/mention] sums it up nicely.

What I really do wonder ... obviously regrding her sozial Intelligence - Janice is not the brightest candle on the cake. But even by her standards: Will she be so dumb to fall for Stephanie for a second time, who does still not bother to get her Name right????
Thanks. I think that last one is the real question.

Chapter 39: PRESENT DAY

Janice tapped the floor with her right foot. The sounds of her shoe hitting the ground joined the muffle protests of Karissa and Camilla. Both girls laid on their sides a few meters away. Karissa wiggled her taped hands behind her back and kicked into the air. She moved her lips and jaws, in unsuccessful attempts to get rid of the tape strips that gagged her.

Floria hugged the other girl. She wrapped her arms around Camilla’s waist and torso and pulled her bound form tight against her chest. Camilla looked away and tried to jerk her body. Floria tightened her squeeze.

“Cami, please, calm down. If you two calm down, I’ll ungag you and we can resume the conversation.” she said.

Camilla made some angry grunts. Floria hugged her even tighter.

“I know, I know. You’re mad at me, but trust me. If you calm down, I will ungag you. But we need to end this night in peace.”

Janice’s foot continued its tapping. Janice looked at Floria and her two captives. The sweat around her hands and wrists had dissolved most of the tape glue and she felt she could slid them through her bounds. She gulped.

Her eyes remained fixed at the other three girls. She could feel Stephanie’s eyes on her. The shouts from Camilla and Karissa had lowered, not because of the gag, but because of their fatigue. The blonde wasn’t going to speak more of her plot, not when Floria, the only untied girl, could hear them.

Janice gave Stephanie a quick glance. The blonde was, indeed, looking at her. Janice felt a strange sensation in the pit of her stomach. This evening hadn’t gone as planned or dreamed. Too much violence, too much harshness. And she had ended up taped up. That wasn’t the plan.

And with Karissa angry, with Camilla and Floria aware of her intentions, would she ever get another chance? Janice closed her eyes and remembered. It had been months since the first clue had paid off. One of the girls of the basketball team was involved in a small group of girls tying up each other at the campus.

One lead.

Her plan came from way back. She needed to meet one girl who practiced sports. Anyone. Even if said girl wasn’t into the group. But she needed to find that string. And pull it. Until eventually, someone could give her the next lead. And she could find the small gang.

Janice opened her eyes and looked at Karissa, still kicking and struggling in the living room of her own place. This place. Janice bit her lips again.

She remembered. When she had seen the advertise on the web. She had tracked down the name of the owner. Karissa, one of the stars of the Athletics team. Bronze medalist in long-distance races. She had tracked more information as well. The previous roommate, a basketball player. Could that have been the Bondage Basketball Player she had been looking for?

Nah, too obvious, too easy. But even if she wasn’t, that was a promising start. Only that, it had been in fact, her. Not just her. Her new roommate also. And a third girl. All from that small gang. And now, suddenly, her long term plan had come to an end. And what was the next step?

She didn’t had any. She didn’t know how to ask for it. Janice had thought she had weeks or more months to prepare a good, nice, not-creepy-at-all speech to ask the girls to let her participate in said activities. She had found in the middle of Floria-Karissa feud and now, she just didn’t know.

Was this going to be the end of it? If so, Stephanie’s offer sounded like the best chance for her to get a final run. Was this really going to be the end?

“Ehem, Flo?” Stephanie asked out loud.

The tall girl turned her head. The blonde smiled.

“I see you are busy, but would you mind?” Stephanie said. “I need to go to the bathroom.”

Floria sighed. “Right now?”

“It’s not like I can control nature, as much as I’d love to, Flo. Please? Release me, I use the toilet and then my way home.”

“We’re not done yet.” Floria replied.

Janice glanced at Stephanie. The blonde kept her smile.

“Then you can tie me up after I’m done, Flo. Please, I really need to go.”

Floria squinted. Stephanie’s shook her legs, smashing her soles against the living room floor. The blonde’s body bounced on the couch.

“How do I know you won’t try anything, Steph?”

“Really? You have just taken me down and tie me up. And, like really, every time we faced each other, you had the upper hand.”

“What if you lock yourself in the bathroom?” Floria asked.

“What would I do in the bathroom? I don’t have my phone with me. Besides, I’m pretty sure big bear and little Cami over there would die to have some revenge. I’d be pretty screwed.”

Floria crossed her arms and pursed her lips. She stared at Stephanie for a few seconds.

“Fine, don’t try anything or else, Steph.”

“Wouldn’t even dream of.”

Floria approached the couch and Janice moved to her right. Floria untaped Stephanie’s ankles and helped her to her feet. She guided the blonde around the couch and away from the living room.

Once they were out, Janice looked at the tape roll on the coffee table. Very slowly, she slid her right hand through her tape restraints. She got it out. Janice glanced at Floria and Stephanie, who reached the bathroom door. While Floria untied Stephanie’s hands, Janice grabbed the tape roll and hid it under her thighs. She slid her hand back into the tape and waited.

Floria gave Stephanie a quick warning and closed the bathroom door. The tall girl returned to the living room. Janice’s foot tapped the living room again. Floria looked at her.

“Would you stop it, please?”

“What? What are you talking about?”

“The foot. I get it, you are nervous. But this will soon be over.” Floria said.

“Yeah, I’m-I’m sorry.” Janice murmured.

“What are you sorry for?” Floria asked.

Janice made a weird gesture with her mouth. “This isn’t really what I was expecting. At all. And I get that this is going to be the last ride with you guys…”

“What do you say that?”

Janice raised both her hand and scratcher her chin. “I doubt Camilla will invite me over again and I don’t think that K-Karissa would like to have these… games here.”

Floria sighed and crouched down. She glanced at the bathroom door, that was still closed.

“I cannot say you’re wrong but you know your real problem here?” Floria asked

“I’m not as tough as you guys and I needed somebody else to do my dirty work?” Janice asked. She shifted her position, trying to do her best to conceal the tape roll from Floria.

“You think little Cami is tough?” Floria asked.

An angry grunt came from the short girl.

“Well, yes, she’s tough. But in a physical confrontation, most like we would overpower her.” Floria explained. “No. Your problem is that we started on the wrong foot. We don’t know each other that well. And you kind of blew your chance to get to know little Cami when she invited you over.”

“I know, I know…”

“I can’t tell you would have a chance with Cami or Karissa here. All I can tell you is, try not to blow it next time.”

Janice bit her lip again. The foot slowed down, but still tapped the couch. The bathroom door opened. Floria stood up. Janice glanced at Stephanie who walked out of the bathroom. Floria walked to her with rope in her hands. Stephanie exchanged a quick look with Janice.

Janice’s chest pounded. Her right hand slipped out of her restraints grabbed the tape roll. She raised it and showed it to Stephanie. The blonde smiled.

“Turn around, Steph. Hands behind your back.” Floria commanded.

Janice breathed hard and deeply. She stood from the couch. Her fingers danced on the tape surface. Camilla and Karissa grunted and shouted on the background. Floria didn’t notice. They had been shouting muffled words for the past minutes.

Stephanie grinned and pointed behind Floria. “Looks a bit of a problem for you, Flo.”

Floria turned her head for less than a second. That was enough for Stephanie to jump on top of her.

“What the hell, Blondie?!”

The two girls fell on the floor. Floria’s hands grasped the rope tightly. She couldn’t let it go. Or Stephanie would tie her. The blonde grabbed Floria’s wrists. She tried to pull them together. All she needed was…

“Tape!” Stephanie shouted.

Janice sighed. This was the moment.

She ran towards the two struggling girls. Stephanie on top of Floria. Janice took hold of the roll. She unwinded it and knelt down.

She wrapped it around Stephanie’s right wrist.

“Hey! Janet!”

“My name is JANICE!” Janice shouted.

Janice pulled the taped wrist. Stephanie lost balance and fell on the floor. Floria grabbed her left wrist and pulled it behind the blonde’s back. Stephanie shouted some swear words at Janice. The glasses slipped down her nose.

Floria used the rope to secure Stephanie’s wrist behind her back. She grabbed the other hand and pulled it, next to the left one. Five seconds later, she cinched the knot and secured the wrists.

“You were right about something, Steph.” Floria said, panting. “I always kicked your ass in a one on one confrontation.”

“Let me go, Floria!” Stephanie shouted. “And you, girl. You are so dead. I’m going to get out of these and I’ll chase you down! And I’m going to…”

To Stephanie’s surprise, Janice unwinded the tape roll again and plastered one end on the blonde’s cheek and covered her mouth. She continued rolling it around her head and lips for five times before she cut it. Janice didn’t plastered and it looked sloppy, but effective.

“I’m not going to blow this up.” Janice said. She looked at Floria, who gave her a surprised, almost shocked look. “Not again. I made my choice.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Janice did the right thing in the end - and that was obviously something Stephanie did absolutely not expect - as her reaction clearly shows. It is good to see, that Janice learned something, it remains to be seen, if Karissa and Camilla will get a grip too. It will be very interesting to see, what will happen now. Stephanie seems to be a hopeless case though, but maybe Floria, Karissa and Camilla find some common ground. The prospects do look better now for that.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice redemption of Janice. I disagree with Caesar it was the right thing -- there do not seem to be any morally superior people left -- but it was a nice moment. I am only afraid Janice will expect there to be reward for this change while the rest of the girls all hate each other. Also, nice to see that both Cami and Kari dislike Floria, but know there is a bigger evil. Great stuff.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Nice redemption of Janice. I disagree with Caesar it was the right thing -- there do not seem to be any morally superior people left --
I did not mean "right thing" in the way that Janice has the moral high ground. She has clearly not - but for herself she did make the right decision in a way, that she did not fall for Stephanie for a second time. And in that regard she did the right thing. She has grown some backbone. And who would have expected that at the beginning of the story :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago So Janice did the right thing in the end - and that was obviously something Stephanie did absolutely not expect - as her reaction clearly shows. It is good to see, that Janice learned something, it remains to be seen, if Karissa and Camilla will get a grip too. It will be very interesting to see, what will happen now. Stephanie seems to be a hopeless case though, but maybe Floria, Karissa and Camilla find some common ground. The prospects do look better now for that.
Thanks for the reply. Right thing is a way to speak, like Beaumains said, but the right call for her. Floria looks like a more reasonable captor than Stephanie did that night, so she feels she will be safer with her.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Nice redemption of Janice. I disagree with Caesar it was the right thing -- there do not seem to be any morally superior people left -- but it was a nice moment. I am only afraid Janice will expect there to be reward for this change while the rest of the girls all hate each other. Also, nice to see that both Cami and Kari dislike Floria, but know there is a bigger evil. Great stuff.
Thanks! Yeah, there is no morally superior people here. They've all betrayed each other for their own personal reasons. And yes, Stephanie was the bigger evil here.

Chapter 40: PRESENT DAY

Stephanie’s grunts and curses filled the apartment. But for Janice, the loudest sound she heard were the pounds of her own heartbeats. The tape roll slipped through her sweat hands and she dropped herself on the floor. Her back rested against the back of the couch.

Flora blinked. She ignored the blonde’s kicks and struggles and looked at Janice. She opened her mouth but no word came out after two full seconds.

“I… thanks for… that.” Floria said.

Janice sighed as her glasses slid through her nose. She pushed them back.

“It’s OK.”

Floria cocked her head. “It’s more than OK. I could’ve… Stephanie could have…”

“Really, it’s no big deal.” Janice interrupted. “I mean, it is a big deal for me, since I’m pretty sure Steph, Stephanie will come after me any other day. She knows where I live, and how do I look like and… yes, it is a big deal. But I meant to…”

“And there is the Janice we know back again.” Floria said.

The two girls looked at each other and snorted. Floria picked up the white rope. Janice flinched.

“What?” Floria asked.

“Are you going to…?” Janice said, pointing at herself.

“I’m going to secure Steph’s legs. Not you. For now at least.”

“Ah, OK, OK, then that’s good.”

“MMMPHH!”

“So-sorry, I meant, obviously not good for you.” Janice smacked her own forehead. “Sorry, that came out as cocky trash talk. I didn’t mean to. I meant it was good for me.”

“She got it, Janice.” Floria said. “Now, would you help me?”

Janice nodded. Together, the two girls pinned Stephanie’s legs. Floria used the white rope to restrain the blonde’s ankles together. She left a big slack. With it, they bent Stephanie’s legs and secured her limbs in a hogtie.

“Isn’t that too strict?” Janice asked.

“Nonsense. Look.” Floria plucked the rope. “If it was tight, it would look like I’m playing the guitar or the harp. But it doesn’t. It’s not tight.”

“Mmm… she doesn’t look happy.”

“That’s a whole different thing.” Floria said.

“Mmmph!”

“Quiet you.” Floria said, giving Stephanie a quick pat on her head.

The blonde turned her head to glare at Janice. Janice looked away, but at the other side, the other two bound girls looked at her. Janice scratched her nape.

“Now… what’s going to happen?” Janice ask, her voice trembled. “I could g-go. I mean, this is my place. Sorry, I mean, Karissa’s place. But I live here and… But I could try and find another place to spend… spend the night.”

“You, lady, aren’t going anywhere.”

Janice fell silent. Floria stood up. Janice adjusted her glasses and looked up at Floria.

“You were responsible for today’s events. Meaning, responsible for Stephanie getting all of us.” Floria said.

Floria made a pause. Janice could hear her chest pounding again. She bit her lips and waited for Floria to continue.

“But, you’ve just saved me from Stephanie and probably these two as well. So I think we should all come to a sort of agreement.”

Janice scratched her chin. Her chest pounded less and less. She nodded and glanced at Karissa and Camilla.

Floria approached the short girl and patted her head.

“I’m going to remove the gag. Stay still.”

Camilla did as told and didn’t move. Slowly, Floria removed the tape gag.

“I hate you.” Camilla said.

Floria frounced. “No, you don’t. You are just angry.”

Camilla’s nostrils flared. “OK, I don’t hate you. But I am angry. I am furious. And you were a big jerk.”

“I told you to stop fighting. Both of you. You didn’t listen.”

“There is one hell to pay when we get back home.” Camilla hissed.

“I’m sure you’ll do your worst.” Floria patted Camilla’s head. “Now, what are we going to do with Janice?”

“And Karissa.” Camilla said, earning one grunt from the other bound girl.

“First, Janice, OK?” Floria said. “She caused all of this, but also saved me, and us.”

Camilla looked at Janice. “I don’t like you. But I can stop calling you Glasses. That… wasn’t nice. Sorry.”

Janice pursed her lips. “Yeah, I mean, that’s kind of… That’s OK. I accept it.”

“And what you did was coward, and treacherous and totally betrayed my confidence!” Camilla said. “I offered you a nice evening with some tie ups but you decided to team up with Stephanie.”

“I know, I know! I’m sorry, I am!” Janice shouted, shaking her hands.

“Let me finish!” Camilla said. “Don’t think this is back to square one with an apology. You should have thought about this first. And you shouldn’t have done the time if you weren’t going to do the crime.”

“Uhm, actually it’s…. It’s the other way around.” Janice said. “Don’t do the crime if…”

“I know what I said!” Camilla said. “And you got the idea so…”

“Mmmph Immphh spmmmph?”

The girls looked at Karissa. She had stopped her struggles and laid on her side. Floria sighed and helped her sit up. Like she had done with Camilla, she carefully removed the tape gag.

“Good.” Karissa said. She moistened her lips. “If we are in the topic of Janice, I have an idea.”

Janice gulped. She lowered her head.

“No, I’m not going to kick you out.” Karissa said, watching Janice’s reaction. “I’m not a monster.”

Floria and Camilla snorted.

“I’m not! I am… whatever. Listen. You said it, kid. Don’t do the crime if you won’t do the time.”

“I am not a kid!” Camilla grunted.

“Uhm, she actually said the time thing first…” Janice said.

“May I?” Karissa asked. The other girls fell silent. “Thank you. So, maybe we could come with a sentence for Janice for her, well, crime. And start things over.”

“Really?” Camilla raised an eyebrow. “You, starting things over?”

“I have to live with her. I cannot kick her out. I need the income and besides: I am not a freaking monster!” Karissa said. “I don’t care what you think.”

“Ha, so you are willing to do your own time for all the things you did last week?” Camilla asked.

“Oh, I am not done with you yet, kid.” Karissa replied.

“Enough, not again, please!” Floria said. “Karissa’s not wrong. We could come up with something for Janice. If you, of course, are OK with this. Janice?”

Janice raised her head. She blinked twice. “Yes! Yes, of course, anything. I deserve whatever you say. I will cook, clean your apartment, buy your groceries. I-I have to admit that cooking is not my best, but anything else is… OK, I guess?”

“I wasn’t thinking about cooking.” Karissa said.

“Or cleaning the apartment.” Camilla said. “I mean, probably you’ll be doing it anyway here because of this ogre’s rules.”

“I’m warning you, kid.”

“I wasn’t thinking about cooking, cleaning or buying.” Floria said in a loud voice before Camilla could reply. “You helped somebody else to tie us up. Then maybe… we could tie you up. Eye for an eye.”

“Before you get too excited, Janice.” Floria continued. “It’s doing the time. That means, not one day or night. It’s going to be for a while. And you cannot retaliate or protest. And it’s not reciprocate. You are tied up and you sit down, smile and take it.”

Janice opened her mouth and blinked. She gulped. “Are you serious? I mean… we should establish some ground rules first, right?”

“There is not going to be anything sicko!” Karissa said. “Just standard things you’ve seen this weekend and the last one.”

“I like it.” Camilla said.

Janice put her brown hair behind her ears. “I guess… I’m in? Wait, for how many days is this going to be?”

The other three girls exchanged look. Camilla was the first to speak. “Until the mid term exams.”

“What? That’s… that’s three months!”

“Shouldn’t have done the time if you… Crime, I said crime. Shouldn’t have done the crime then.” Camilla said.

Janice sighed. “How is this going to be? You come here and…”

“No, no.” Camilla said. “I’m thinking… you betrayed me at my house, you come at my place and I tie you up. And since all this fun is happening as our weekly activity, so it seems… you will come every Saturday night at my place. And leave Sunday evening.”

Karissa cleared her throat. “What about me? I’m also involved. I’m not going to go to your place just to tie her up.”

“Fine, call your time then.” Camilla said.

“Two days, your pick, from Monday to Friday.” Karissa said. “Until mid term exams. And you don’t get to tie me up or even suggest it until we are done. Deal?”

Janice fell all the eyes in the room on her. She bit her lower lip. “Yeah… well, I… if this can make us to go back to… to start over…”

“No promises.” Camilla said. “But we’ll see.”

“Deal… I guess. Yeah, deal.”

The three girls nodded.

“Great.” Floria said. “Now, can we decide about…”

“Camilla.”

“Karissa.”

“No, I was going to say Stephanie.” Floria said. The blonde grunted. “Then we’ll talk about you two. It’s clear she also needs a punishment. Although I would love to understand why she did what she did.”

“Simple. Blondes be crazy.” Camilla said.

“Why don’t we just ask… her?” Janice said.

“So she can lie to our faces again?” Karissa said. “Nah, leave her here, I will deal with her personally. Long and good.”

“We deserve revenge too!” Camilla said.

“She stays, we are not moving her to the car.” Floria said. “And she stays tied up. It will be longer than last time, Steph, I hope you understand.”

“Ah, I remember that one. I think that was the last time I saw you tied up, blondie.” Karissa said. “If I’d known you were planning a revenge, I should have played more with you that day.”

“You didn’t play with her enough?” Floria asked. “Not even when you entered MY room.”

Karissa rolled her eyes. “Still with that thing? It was one time and I tried to apologize.”

Floria crossed her arms. “Really? So, you didn’t enter my room without permission for a second time to free Stephanie and you also didn’t play with her after you let her go? Now who’s lying?”

Karissa frounced. “Wait, what? I didn’t enter your room again that night. I didn’t play with Steph after we… talked. And I certainly didn’t free her. I thought you did.”

Floria cocked her head. “I thought you did.”

Both girls looked at each other and dropped their jaws.

“Oh my…”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The conversation between Karissa and Floria alone at the end was worth the while - when Floria and Karissa realize that they left Stephanie alone. Not on purpose - but they did.

So the groundwork is laid, that all four girls might realize they did something wrong and so they might find a way to coexist and breaking the circle of action and reaction.

And I like the idea of Janice´s punishment :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago The conversation between Karissa and Floria alone at the end was worth the while - when Floria and Karissa realize that they left Stephanie alone. Not on purpose - but they did.

So the groundwork is laid, that all four girls might realize they did something wrong and so they might find a way to coexist and breaking the circle of action and reaction.

And I like the idea of Janice´s punishment :)
Thanks for the reply! Maybe they will find a way to coexist, maybe not. Breaking the circle is, at very least, not Floria's primary goal. She wants to set some ground rules. Janice wants to be included, which may work in a circle of back and forth, but not right now. And the other two (Cami and Kari), they just want to get back at each other.

Chapter 41: PRESENT DAY

“Wait, wait, what’s going on?” Janice asked.

Karissa and Floria exchanged looks. Stephanie grunted again and continued her struggles. Camilla pursed her lips. Janice shook her head and asked again.

“May somebody please explain to me what’s happening here?” Janice shouted.

The other three girls stared at her in silence. Janice cleared her throat.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to yell. It’s just… am I the only one that doesn’t know what’s happening? What happened to Stephanie?”

The girls took a deep breath. Floria told the whole story: how she had made a bet with Stephanie, won said bet, arrived at the apartment and restrained Stephanie in her room. Karissa squinted after that, but Floria called her heated argument just an “argument” with no specifics, so Karissa didn’t intervene. Floria finished the story telling her that she had left the apartment and returned the next morning, to find Stephanie gone.

“I thought you had let her go after I left.” Floria said.

“I remember I heard loud noises later that night. I was in my room.” Karissa said. “I thought it was you playing with Blondie, and you made extra noise just to annoy me.”

“So if you didn’t untie Stephanie,” Janice said, pointing at Floria, “and if you didn’t untie Stephanie,” she pointed at Karissa, “then she got out all by herself? And since, since… you didn’t know I’m guessing… you didn’t talk to her about it. And she didn’t talk to you about this… thing, event, sort of thing?”

Floria blinked. “So this is all revenge from that time, Steph? Is that what this is all about?”

“Mmmph… mmphh…” Stephanie replied.

“Just a nod or a shake would do.” Camilla said. “Floria, don’t ungag her, she will lie again.”

Stephanie’s nostrils flared. She stared at Floria and nodded.

“Oh shoot… f*ck. I am sorry, Steph. I… We shouldn’t have let the argument caught you in between. Sorry, really.” Floria said.

Stephanie’s expression didn’t change. Beneath the layers of tape, her face turned redder. Floria looked at Karissa and cocked her head.

“I am sorry too, Stephanie. Although this sort of things such as revenge before talking shouldn’t be happening.” Karissa said, looking at Floria.

Camilla cleared her throat. “Excuse me? You, who literally took me prisoner today at the parking lot? And who last weekend taped me and Floria for the whole night?”

“That was retaliation. Different thing.”

“No, it isn’t.”

“Isn’t it? Let me see. I tied up Floria last weekend because she had tied me up first.” Karissa said. “You threatened with tying me up if I wanted to stay overnight, which I did since it was pretty late. And today, I demanded my well deserve apology, you didn’t deliver and I took matters into my own hands.”

“Same thing.” Camilla replied.

“Again no. One was retaliation for Floria tying me up, other for a threat and today, I tried to talk, didn’t work.” Karissa said.

“And just an hour ago, at my place, after Stephanie had left?” Camilla asked.

“You left me tied up at Stephanie’s hands. Also retaliation.” Karissa said. “Yes, I can be a jerk sometimes, but I’ve never tried to jump into tie-up stuff without talking things first. Or at least trying to.”

“Sorry to interrupt but, why didn’t you like… talk?” Janice said. “Question for… Stephanie. I mean, if they’ve left you and you escaped on your own, why didn’t you like… talk?”

The blonde’s eyes fixed on Camilla, her expression still angry.

“Me?!” Camilla exclaimed. “I… I didn’t…”

“Well, you did tell me not to worry once.” Floria said in a low voice. “But she doesn’t know that. You couldn’t possibly know that.”

“Can we ungag her? Just so she can explain herself?” Janice said.

Floria sighed and nodded. Carefully, she removed the layers of tape around Stephanie’s mouth after she warned her not to try anything, and that she would remain tied up. Stephanie didn’t reply in any way. She stayed still until Floria had removed the tape.

“Stephanie, please?” Floria said.

The blonde took a deep breath. She bit her lips for a while before she replied.

“Looks like you have everything in line here. Now, untie me, so I can go.”

The other girls exchanged looks. Camilla spoke first.

“That’s not how this work. We are going to deal with everything that happened. Floria said so.”

“And you told her that I loved being tied up and that I’m weird for enjoying that and that she shouldn’t have worried about me, huh?” Stephanie said.

“I didn’t… who do you know that?” Camilla asked.

“I overheard you in the dressing room!” Stephanie said. “There. Mystery solved. Now, let me go. Now!”

Camilla leaned back and looked at Floria. The tall girl scratched her head.

“We are deeply sorry about that. We should have talked things out.”

“Ship already sailed.” Stephanie said. “Let me go. Now means now.”

“No.” Janice said.

Stephanie stared at her and her face turned redder.

“What do you know? Just because you have a little dream of tying up some random three girls you just meet, you know how to work things out? I am not asking, I am demanding.”

“We are not in the position to demand anything.” Janice said. “I accepted my punishment.”

“So?”

“You should accept yours.” Janice said

Stephanie snorted. “Ha, if you fancy staying tied up while all you dreamed was tying these three up, just because you want to be pinky friends, good. Doesn’t work for me.”

“You are just upset and I get it.” Janice said. “You wanted to have fun and I get it. And they didn’t deliver. But this is for the best.”

“And you wanna be the voice of reason? You literally double crossed Camilla!”

“I know and that’s why I accept what they have in stock for me.” Janice replied.

“Oh, bite me, Janet.”

Janice blinked. She adjusted her glasses with her trembling hands. She tightened her jaw. She stood up and picked up the tape roll. It happened quickly. Before Stephanie could said another thing, Janice plastered the tape against her lips. She cut it with her teeth. She repeated the process three more times.

The other girls looked at her in silence. Janice moved to her bedroom and returned with a red marker. She knelt in front of Stephanie.

“JANICE. J-A-N-I-C-E.” Janice said.

She wrote her name over Stephanie’s gag. The blonde yelled furiously. Janice didn’t smile. She moved to the couch, without looking at Stephanie and sat down. She put the marker on the coffee table and put her hands on her thighs.

“That was…” Floria mumbled. “It was… Alright, then, moving on I guess…”

“It was…” Camilla said. “Didn’t we just say you couldn’t like, tie up any of us? That includes gag, I belief.”

Janice sighed deeply. “I thought I wronged you three guys and Stephanie wasn’t included. Since she’s also being punished. Was I wrong?”

Karissa blinked. “No, that… that was actually cool. Pretty cool.”

“OK. Good then.” Janice said.

Janice adjusted her glasses. Big sweat marks appeared on her jeans, right were her trembling hands had been. She took two short breaths and exhaled.

“Now, two down, two to go.” Floria said. Her eyes changed from time to time, from the two bound remaining girls and to Janice, back and forth. “Well?”

“Karissa wronged me last week, she deserves punishment.” Camilla said. “Spanking. Tons of spanking.”

“Camilla is a little jerk. I say dirty socks.” Karissa said. “I have a whole pack of laundry here, kid.”

“I am not going to deliver your worst nightmares as a punishment.” Floria said. “And I’m not letting you go for the night either. And before you protest, that’s my final word.”

“Then how the hell do you expect us to end tonight in peace, huh?” Karissa hissed.

Floria pressed her lips together. That was a good question. Janice cleared her throat.

“I may have an alternative. If you guys want to hear it?” Janice asked. “Sure, I can… Well, I wanted to tie you up, you three, and my punishment would be to be tied up by you. Seems quite fair. So maybe instead of dealing Camilla with dirty socks and Karissa with spanking, it could be the other way around?”

Floria looked at her two bound captives. “That is not bad. Maybe you’ll learn one thing or two.”

The two girls opened their mouths to protest but stopped. Karissa looked at Camilla. “Looks like spanking is a proper punishment for a bratty kid like you.”

“And dirty gags for you since you are a big, gigantic jerk…”

“Just agreement is fine!” Floria interrupted. “Thanks, Janice!”

“I didn’t say we agreed on that.” Karissa replied. “I don’t. And you are at my place. If you expect me to stay down while you, of all people, wander around my apartment, then you are out of your freaking mind.”

Floria sat down in front of Karissa. The two girls stared at each other.

“You are staying tied up. But, let me finish: Other than that, I won’t do anything outside your rules.”

Karissa cocked her head and raised her eyebrows. “What do you mean?”

“This is your place, not mine. You stay the night tied up, gagged. But anything else, I will follow.” Floria said.

Karissa squinted. Floria bit her lower lip and her jaw tightened. A little pink shade appeared on her cheeks.

“That cannot be easy for you to say.” Karissa said.

Floria forced a weird smile. “That’s the new me, at least for tonight. So, what are your rules?”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nicely told. Much happened in these two parts.

First, Janice's punishment seems to be quite severe. 1 day a week for three months is almost two entire weeks in bondage. It seems way too much for a simple punishment, so either Cami and Floria will get bored out/annoyed too much soon. Except if they truly want to add her to the group, this punishment will not be finished.

Secondly, it is funny how quickly they forgot about Steph and wanting to know what had happened that night. No one is looking for answersor justice, only for the easiest way out for themselves.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looks the Girls find at last some common ground: Janice and Karissa accept their punishment, Janice too - and I love Janice outburst when she writes her correct name on Stephanies gag. The question will be: Where will all participants go from here?
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Nicely told. Much happened in these two parts.

First, Janice's punishment seems to be quite severe. 1 day a week for three months is almost two entire weeks in bondage. It seems way too much for a simple punishment, so either Cami and Floria will get bored out/annoyed too much soon. Except if they truly want to add her to the group, this punishment will not be finished.

Secondly, it is funny how quickly they forgot about Steph and wanting to know what had happened that night. No one is looking for answersor justice, only for the easiest way out for themselves.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, it's quite severe, and most likely the girls will get bored out. But right now, they thought it was according and Janice, in her desperation, agreed. She still wants her way into the group, so maybe the punishment will be longer, but again, chances are the girls will get bored of that eventually.

The thing about Steph is... she's got quite a silver tongue. The last time they let her speak, she tried to turn the tables. Maybe at another time, where things are quieter. I thought about solving that problem, but I want to left it with an open end. Chances to do more stories, heh.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Looks the Girls find at last some common ground: Janice and Karissa accept their punishment, Janice too - and I love Janice outburst when she writes her correct name on Stephanies gag. The question will be: Where will all participants go from here?
Thank you. From here? Well, they will stay in the apartment for the night and probably resume hostilities after the weekend is over. But even war has its rules, that's what Floria wanted to established. Seems only Steph is the one not agreeing with that.

So next chapter will be the last one. Probably will be posted this weekend, if everything goes right =).
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mineira1986 wrote: 1 year ago
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Looks the Girls find at last some common ground: Janice and Karissa accept their punishment, Janice too - and I love Janice outburst when she writes her correct name on Stephanies gag. The question will be: Where will all participants go from here?
Thank you. From here? Well, they will stay in the apartment for the night and probably resume hostilities after the weekend is over. But even war has its rules, that's what Floria wanted to established. Seems only Steph is the one not agreeing with that.

So next chapter will be the last one. Probably will be posted this weekend, if everything goes right =).
As things are it is at least something that they agreed on the rules of Engagment :) And Stephanie is a loose Cannon - but that keeps everyone on their toes :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago As things are it is at least something that they agreed on the rules of Engagment And Stephanie is a loose Cannon - but that keeps everyone on their toes
Well, Stephanie is a bit tied up for the moment. Not that she can do anything right now. But, of course, that may change in the days to come.

So, last chapter before the epilogue, which should be deliver in a few more days. Thanks to everybody who commented, specially [mention]Beaumains[/mention] and [mention]Caesar73[/mention]! I almost hit that 50k views, which is always exciting.

Now, onto the chapter

Chapter 42: PRESENT DAY

Karissa laid on her bed, the pink sheets plied at her feet. She waited face down as Floria secured the rope around her ankles.

“Comfy?” Floria asked.

“Yeah, like sleeping tied up is comfy.” Karissa sneered.

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

Karissa tested her bonds. The white rope secured her hands behind her back at her lower back. Now her ankles were also tied. No additional restraints at the moment, but Karissa knew Floria’s works. It would take external help to reach those knots and untie her.

Floria tied the rope end to the foot of the bed. Karissa groaned.

“That isn’t necessary.”

“Nice reminder.” Floria said, cinching the knot. “Now, the gag.”

Floria took one of the dirty socks she had picked from the laundry basket. More accurate, one that Camilla had pointed from the laundry basket. Karissa winced. Floria snorted at her reaction and sat down on the bed.

“Wait, before you do it, remember…”

“I know, I know.”

Floria picked up her phone and read out loud all the rules Karissa had mentioned in the living room. All of them. Some ridiculous to Floria, some more reasonable. But she had agreed on follow each of them until they were to leave on the following morning.

“Ugh, fine.” Karissa grunted and opened her mouth.

Floria placed the dirty sock inside. Karissa winced, which made Floria giggle. The tape followed, three pieces on Karissa’s lips. She turned her head away from Floria.

“Now, you mentioned no spanking, but you didn’t mention anything if I do this.”

Floria’s fingers dug into both of Karissa’s sides and gave her a very quick tickle. Karissa jumped, struggled and glared at Floria.

“Dmmph dmmph thmmph!”

“Oh, relax, it was just good fun.” Floria replied.

She patted Karissa’s head and pinched her cheek lightly. Karissa grunted in response. Floria moved to the closet and retrieved three scarves and two blankets. She returned to the bed.

“Now, sleep tight.”

Floria wrapped one pink scarf over Karissa’s eyes. She gave her a quick pat on the head, covered her with the bed sheets and stood up. She turned off the lights and walked out of Karissa’s bedroom.

She entered Janice’s bedroom. Her own old bedroom. Floria’s eyes run through the empty walls and landed on the small bookshelf by the bed. Janice waited, sat down on her bed.

“Floria, I still think this is a bit exaggerated. I-I mean, I accepted the sentence, but I was very sure that was going to start next weekend and…”

Floria prepare the rope. She patted the mattress.

“Term has just started, so you don’t have much to study or research. And we said every weekend until the break.”

“You-we also said that it would be in your place.” Janice replied.

“Well, we are all staying together here.” Floria said. She paused.

“You don’t like to be tied up.”

“As matter of fact… not exactly.” Janice said. “Last week it was a bit… weird. It was fun to tie you up, though. No, sorry, not exactly you, although I only tied you up. That is, until today when I did it with Cami. So, yeah… No that came out the wrong way. I meant…”

“I get it, some people may not like it. But, we agreed on this. Besides, if you wanted to participate in our…”

“Games?”

“…activities, then you should’ve been willing to be tied up as well. It’s not that bad.”

“It looked pretty bad last week.” Janice said. “And today.”

“Sure, but it doesn’t have to be that way.” Floria replied.

Janice pressed her lips together. She took off her glasses and placed them on the night table. Floria signaled for her to turn around and Janice complied.

“Was there ever a way for me to enter this…group of… people doing these activities?”

Floria pulled Janice’s wrists behind her back and tied them together.

“Maybe. You seemed to have clicked with Cami. Until you blew up.”

“I know, I know. That’s on me.” Janice said as Floria moved to her feet. “But even then, the only thing we would have in common would be these tie up… activities.”

“Well, do you play sports?” Floria asked, securing the knots.

“No.”

“We also study different careers. So unless there is some other hobby or interest…”

“Is there like, a way to be involved in your sports activities without playing the actual sports? It’s not my thing, but I could really use some more time to get to know you, guys.”

Floria pursed her lips. She took the tape roll.

“Right now, you could use some quiet time. Talking time is over.”

She placed one big tape strip on Janice’s lips and pressed her fingers against it, plastering against Janice’s cheeks. The bound girl tried to move her lips, but the tape held fast. She laid her head on her pillow.

“You won’t need a blindfold, I’m sure taking off the glasses would do the trick. Can’t speak for Cami, though, so you may wear one of those in the following weeks.”

“Rmphllmmph?”

“I said, quiet time.” Floria said, giving her a quick slap on her butt.

“Mmmph!”

“What did I just say?” Floria asked, giving her three more softer slaps.

“Mmmph!” Janice shouted, a bit quieter this time.

“Quiet time.” Floria said.

She spanked Janice twice. The bound girl squirmed her body, but this time she didn’t reply. Floria smirked and pinched her behind.

“MMMPH!”

“You don’t listen, huh?”

One more slap followed. Janice jumped and stayed quiet. Floria covered her with her sheets and patted her head.

“That wasn’t so bad, was it?”

Janice stayed still for two seconds. She nodded. Floria smiled and patted her again.

“No replying, huh? You do learn pretty fast. Have a good night, Janice.”

She turned off the lights and walked back to the living room. Stephanie was struggling on the living room floor, still trapped in her hogtie. Camilla was on the couch, watching the scene with a particular smiling face.

“You didn’t do anything to Steph, Cami?”

“What would I do?” Camilla looked at her torso.

Camilla had her hands taped behind her back in addition to the tape around her torso. Floria had given her a bathroom break, but after that, she had reapplied the restraints. She had taped her legs around the ankles and knees as well.

Floria looked at her roommate. She said nothing. She picked up one cushion and knelt down next to Stephanie, who gave her an angry glance.

“Now, now, Steph, hear me out.” Floria said.

She gave her a pat on the head, Stephanie jerked it away from Floria’s hand.

“Mmmphh!”

“Well, you are not going anywhere, so just listen. I’m really sorry about what happened that night, OK? I thought Karissa had some fun with you, which you wouldn’t actually minded, and then she let you go. I was wrong. Do you want to talk about it?”

“Scrmmph ymmph!”

“There is no need for that language, Steph. I want to be your friend. We all want. I understand the desire of revenge, but you must calm down.”

“NMMPHH!”

“Well, your choice.”

Floria dropped a light blue scarf on the floor. Stephanie glared at Floria. The tall girl wrapped it around the blonde’s eyes. Stephanie tried to shake it off but she didn’t succeed.

“Let’s make you a bit more comfortable.”

Stephanie protested through her gag. Floria took Stephanie’s shoes and removed them. She removed her socks as well. She placed the cushion near Stephanie’s head and moved the bound girl around, so her head was on top of it. Floria’s finger ran through each of Stephanie’s soles and the blond girl squirmed.

“MMMPHH!”

“I’m not going to tickle you, relax. It was just to double check.”

“FMMPH YMMPH!”

Floria pressed her lips together.

“If you want to keep being a jerk, fine. Have it your way then.”

The sound of tape made Stephanie groan. Floria covered each of the knots with it. The blond captive tried to squirm as best as she could. She knew Floria’s handiwork was great, and with the addition of tape, she was going to be stuck until somebody released her. Being Floria the only one untied in the apartment, she would have to wait until morning.

“MMMMPHH!!”

Floria hushed her with another pat on her blond hair. She placed the first blanket on her, covering her hogtied body except from her head. Floria stood up and turned to the couch, where Camilla sat down watching the whole scene.

“Now, what about me?” she asked.

“You know what’s coming your way, missy.” Floria replied. “But first, I’ll get something to drink. Wanna some?”

Camilla declined it. Floria had already given her a bathroom break and another at the middle of the night was unlikely. Floria reached the fridge and retrieved one water bottle. From the second shelf, not the first, as Karissa had stated in her rules. She retrieved a pink cup coaster and looked for something to eat. Her eyes found the spatula.

Floria smirked and placed it on her back pocket. She returned to the living room and placed the bottle on top of the coaster.

“So you are really going to follow her rules, huh?” Camilla said.

“Sure, I wasn’t lying. She may be crazy, rules freak, but I agree to comply. Now, let’s watch some TV.”

Floria turned on the TV and logged into Netflix. She sighed. Create a new profile, not use Karissa’s so her algorithm wouldn’t change. Camilla mocked Floria as the tall girl created the profile and selected a random series.

“You seem too chatty for a captive. Time to change that.” she said and her hands reached the tape roll.

“Oh, you are going to be so sorry once we return back home.” Camilla said.

“Anything you had already planned, I doubt I’m making it worse, Cami. Now, close those lips.”

Camilla frounced but complied. Floria pressed two strips on her mouth and plastered the tape against her cheeks. She set the TV volume to the right levels, or at least right levels according to Karissa. The two girls watched in silence, accompanied by Stephanie’s struggles and grunts.

Floria finished the bottle of water and called for the bathroom. She stood up and looked and Camilla.

“When I’m back, it’ll be time for your punishment.” She winked.

Floria went and returned. Camilla was struggling. Not forcefully, but she moved her wrists and torso, if not for a real escape attempt, at least for a token one. Floria sat down next to her.

“That’s gonna cost you, Cami. Come here.”

She placed her roommate over her lap. Her right hand tapped Camilla’s bottom twice and she delivered the first spank. Camilla grunted. Floria did her best to control her strength and not hurt her friend, but to embarrass her. After the fourth spank, she smiled evilly and retrieved the spatula from her back pocket.

Camilla faced the floor and didn’t notice anything until the plastic hit her butt, echoing in the living room.

“MMMPHH!”

“And I used minimum force. Janice was right, uh? All sound, no pain. And you were right. This is fun.”

Camilla groaned. Ten spanks fell on her bottom with the spatula and Floria stopped. She put the plastic item down and placed Camilla on the couch. Floria turned off the TV and grabbed the last blanket and the remaining scarf.

“Now, it’s sleeping time.”

“Whmph?”

“You want to sleep on the floor?”

“Nmmph.”

“Then we have to share the couch. Scooch over.”

“Mmmph…”

“Hope you learned your lesson.”

“Ymmph wmmph.”

“Maybe not. Anyway, I’m too tired for more.”

Floria yawned. She tied the scarf around Camilla’s eyes and laid next to her in the couch. She grinned again. Her right hand reached for the spatula and delivered three swift slaps on Camilla’s backside.

“MMMPHH! IMMPH KMMPH YMMPH!”

“Look at that, I wasn’t too tired after all.”

Floria covered both of them with the blanket. She closed her eyes and Stephanie’s angry noises were the only sound heard in the apartment. A moment of peace after the storm of this weekend.

And Floria knew the hostilities were far from over. They all knew. But for the time being, peace.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

So that was the end? Somehow, I still have my doubts this peace is strong enough. It is just that none of the five characters is emotionally stable. Compared to the earlier saga, Floria has to be very stable, almost out of character. It is honestly almost unbelievable that there will be peace after this. Everyone is way too vengeful.

Also, I am still surprised no one seemed to care about Steph's initial ordeal and just brushed it off.

But in general, this was another master piece. It's a shame the readership (or number of commenters at least) was not what it should have been.
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Great work pkeasure to read.

Hoping to hear some spin offs or a season 3 some time .
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Thank you!! I missed out on the first epic and I now see that I have some enjoyable reading in front of me.

I know it's a personal quirk but I do love the use of hoodies as either a bit of bondage, or to conceal some discreet bondage for those oh-so-daring outings!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Windrunner wrote: 1 year ago Thank you!! I missed out on the first epic and I now see that I have some enjoyable reading in front of me.

I know it's a personal quirk but I do love the use of hoodies as either a bit of bondage, or to conceal some discreet bondage for those oh-so-daring outings!
Thanks! Have no worries, the first one is still out there =).

I liked the idea of using hoodies to conceal bondage. Will have to do some research and see if I can include it as part of the actual bondage in the future.
DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago Great work pkeasure to read.

Hoping to hear some spin offs or a season 3 some time .
Thanks for reading. There is a season 3 in plans. Not sure if a spinoffs, but never say never.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago So that was the end? Somehow, I still have my doubts this peace is strong enough. It is just that none of the five characters is emotionally stable. Compared to the earlier saga, Floria has to be very stable, almost out of character. It is honestly almost unbelievable that there will be peace after this. Everyone is way too vengeful.

Also, I am still surprised no one seemed to care about Steph's initial ordeal and just brushed it off.

But in general, this was another master piece. It's a shame the readership (or number of commenters at least) was not what it should have been.
Ah yes. Somehow I felt that most of the drama would take much more chapters to solve or I could leave it as an open end to be solved on a third entry. I decided for the latter, as I didn't want to drag the story more.

I tried to make Floria more stable, since she's out of the toxic environment that was living with Karissa and in a much better place with Camilla. Alas, I fear I overplayed my hand here. Could probably add a little more of her impulsive nature. Something to fix later.

Steph's ordeal will return in the third entry. Again, I had to decide to finish the story and this issue would have taken more chapter to deal with.

I'm glad you liked it, overall! About the number of reviewers, I expected it to be lower than other stories. Compared to, for example, Arrested by my Ex, some of these chapters have zero tie ups and they have much more dialogue and attempts at character development. My time on the site has shown me that a large number of readers probably looks for their fetishes and stories with constant tie ups in each chapter (unless there is a very interesting premise like stories written by you and some other authors, which can captivate even without the tie ups). I'm afraid reading how college girls deal with their personal issues is probably not that interesting as other stories.

Lesson learned. The next season will probably go back to the previous formula, although trying to not be that cruel. No promises though ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic