The Roommates 2 (F/FFF, F/F, FF/F, FF/FFF) - Part 42 + Epilogue - FINISHED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Roommates 2 (F/FFF, F/F, FF/F, FF/FFF) - Part 42 + Epilogue - FINISHED

Post by Mineira1986 »

So... here's a sequel for my first story on this site, The Roommates (Hopefully more will come). If you haven't read it, here is the link: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5152

It's quite long, so if you are not into reading it, here's a quick resume: two girls, once best friends, had moved in together and seen their friendship crashed because of it. It's last night, so one decides to get revenge. And things escalate from there.

It's also a bit of a slow start, like the previous story, so I'll try to post the first chapters with less days to wait, at least until we get to the good stuff!

Enjoy!

Part 1

The girl opened her eyes. She was surrounded by fog. In front of her, to her sides, behind her. It was everywhere. The girl knew what to do. She had to capture the other three girls. How? They were physically stronger, two of them even taller than her. She adjusted her glasses, preparing herself for the mission.

The fog began to disappear. She knew it was her moment. Now or never.

Her dark brown hair flew with the wind. The other girls were there. But they couldn’t see her. However, she could. Or at least, she could try. Her glasses. Just ordinary glasses, but they were useful. The soon-to-be victims didn’t have any. Somehow they worked, like the previous times this had happened.

She took a step into the fog. Her glasses didn’t get foggy. Just like it had been for the past five or six nights.

Three girls to find. No more, no less. Once she spotted them, they were going to be hers.

The girl started running. The fog was still there, but it didn’t matter. She could see through the mist. She just needed to find them. The glasses didn’t fall or slip from her nose, no matter how fast she ran. She wasn’t into sports or physical exercise. The other girls were, but it didn’t matter. It hadn’t mattered for the past nights.

And she spotted one. A tall and thin girl, with really long legs, her long black curly hair falling on her shoulders. That girl hadn’t seen her. The fog prevented her from seeing anything, actually. Under normal circumstances, the capture would have been impossible. But not right here, not right there. Once again, she was going to be captured.

The girl with the glasses moved her hands around, like she was conducting an orchestra. The fog changed. Some of it started changing, turning into a more solid state. Long coils of rope materialized all around the tall girl. She hadn’t realized it, she couldn’t notice a thing. But soon, she would.

Another hand movement and the ropes started their job, moving around the tall girl’s legs like snakes. First the ankles, then wrapping themselves all around the calves, knees, and thighs. The tall girl tripped.

She opened her mouth to shout as she lost her balance and began her fall into the ground. Another hand movement. More ropes materialized, but this time they moved much faster. Three ropes went into separate ways. Two of them caught the wrists, pulling the tall girl and prevented her from falling. The girl had opened her mouth, but no sound came. It could have been of surprise, could have been of anger. It didn’t matter. The third rope was wrapped around her mouth, cleave gagging her in the process.

“MMMPHHH!” The tall girl protested as the two ropes holding her wrists pulled her arms behind her back.

By the time she realized what was going on, it was too late. Her hands were tied tightly behind her back, but there was still remaining rope. The coils moved up to her shoulders, wrapping themselves around the arms but also the torso. Any attempt to struggle or fight back was unnoticeable. But it wasn’t enough.

The girl with the glasses made a final movement. The ropes around the wrists and the ankles moved towards each other. The bound tall girl tried to stop it, but it was pointless to fight. Hands and feet touched, as the ropes embraced each other, securing the poor victim in a tight hogtie.

One down, two to go.

It didn’t take much time to find the next girl. A shorter one, with beautiful cinnamon skin, black straight hair over her shoulders. The girl with the glasses felt a little pity. The last time she had seen her, she had also been heavily restrained. But this needed to be done. It had to be done.

The ropes materialized as the girl moved her hands. She felt like making music, it was art to her. This time, the ropes trapped the small girl’s wrists and ankles at the same time, lifting her into the air.

“What the…?”

No one heard the end of that sentence. Like the taller girl before, rope was wrapped between her teeth and she was cleave gagged as her fellow captive friend. Meanwhile the ropes did their work. Wrists were pulled behind her back, ankles were crossed, knees were tied together, the torso and arms too. New ropes were born from the tie around the knees and from the ones around the shoulders. They started moving towards each other.

“NMMPHH!!” The small girl protested, but fighting was pointless, as it had been the previous nights.

Soon the small captive was reduced to a smaller ball, victim of a tight balltie. Only her head moved in anger and frustration. The girl with the glasses took her time to look at her captives. The fog was just starting to disappear. It would only be a matter of time before the victims could see her captor.

“You! Come here and fight fair and square!” The third girl shouted.

The girl with the glasses turned around. She had identified where the voice came from. But the third girl hadn’t found her yet. No problem. She was going to teach her a lesson.

More ropes were wrapped around the tied girls’ eyes. They hadn’t earned their right to watch the show. The girl raised her arms and the fog started disappearing. At least enough for the third girl to find her.

“You! There!” She shouted. She was as tall as the first captive, with black wavy hair, some of it now flying in the wind, some falling over her bulging cheeks. Nor that she was fat or chubby, but those cheeks made her look adorable. It was going to be a good captive to play with. She ran towards the captor.

But the girl with glasses controlled everything here. The remaining fog turned into ropes as well. The tall girl hadn’t noticed it. But in no time, the ropes caught her ankles and hands. As the girl felt her feet being tied together, she shouted angrily. “Fight me fair!”

The ropes lifted her into the hair and now she was hanging upside down. As her companions, her wrists were pulled behind her and secured tightly. The ropes around her legs pulled her even higher, and now her face was at the same level as her captor.

The last captive opened her mouth again but the ropes knew what to do. She was gagged, unable to get rid of her restraints. The girl with the glasses smiled and approached her. She grabbed her nose and shook her captive’s head, mocking her. A soft slap on her cheek followed, and it was all finished with a last rope around her angry eyes.

Muffled angry noises sounded into the now fog free air. She had won once again. Now, it was time to play with her victims. But another noise was heard. A different noise.

Like someone was ringing a doorbell.

The girl stopped. It was weird. The sound was heard again. She lost her focus. The noise was heard even louder. She closed her eyes and everything disappeared.

And she opened her eyes.

It took time for her to realize what had happened. Like the previous nights, the scene in the fog, the three girls from a couple of weeks ago, bound and gagged at her feet. She was alone now. There was no fog. Her dark brown hair wasn’t flying into the wind. It was a mess over her pillow. Her glasses weren’t on her face, they were on the night table.

She blinked twice. A blurry vision of the bedroom began to materialize in front of her eyes. A few sunbeams entered through the curtains, weakly. None of them enough to light up the whole room. If she closed her eyes now, maybe she could return to where the fog and her three captives were. But that wasn't going to be an option soon.

“Stupid dream…” she muttered as the doorbell rang again. She rolled over and buried her head into the pillows when it was rang again.

Her right hand felt the night table until it found the glasses. She put them on as the doorbell was rang another time. A quick glimpse at the clock told her it was early, but not too early. 6:30 AM. Saturday. Another ring. There was no time to rest, despite the early hour. She looked for her white slippers and walked away from her bed.

Before she reached her bedroom door, she felt her left foot kicking something. A small box, next to her closet door. She looked at it but didn’t open it. She knew what was inside. A few ropes, a few tapes, bought by her the night before she moved in with her new roommate. Unused. The only times restraints were around were when she closed her eyes at night.

There was that sound again. Still on her pajamas, she reached the hallway and looked at her roommate’s bedroom. The door was closed, so that meant she was still sleeping. So far, she knew her enough to know that these sounds were going to wake her up, and that meant she was not going to be in a good mood. Better to hurry and open that door.

Another ring.

“I am coming!” The girl shouted, picking up the pace. “Geez, it’s too early for a Saturday…”

She opened the door to find a tall, blonde girl, dressed in sports clothes. She was smiling.

“Hi there.” The blonde girl greeted, looking at her with her light blue eyes. “You must be… Karissa’s new roommate, right? Is she awake?”
Last edited by Mineira1986 1 year ago, edited 40 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So good that Floria and Karissa are back :)

The opening chapter is very well done. It captures the attention of the reader very good: The Dream-Sequence is intriguing and that no Names are mentioned in this Sequence is an additional element which makes the reader more curious. I am looking forward to the next installment [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

thats a good one :) @Mineira1986 cant wait to read what's gonna happen next
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Oh, wow, the return of an epic. I hadn't seen that coming.

I loved the dream scene to set the tone and Janice being the protagonist. Somehow, I expect her perspective to be quite interesting, being new to all these games and without the long background the three other girls have. That scene seems to suggest that she wants to do the tying and proof herself. This is going to amazing!
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I loved reading the last one. So glad you've decided to continue.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So good that Floria and Karissa are back :)

The opening chapter is very well done. It captures the attention of the reader very good: The Dream-Sequence is intriguing and that no Names are mentioned in this Sequence is an additional element which makes the reader more curious. I am looking forward to the next installment [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !
Oh thank you so much. Yup, I thought about writing the names, but quickly discarded the idea. I'm glad it worked!
mranon wrote: 2 years ago thats a good one :) @Mineira1986 cant wait to read what's gonna happen next
Thanks for your reply!
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Oh, wow, the return of an epic. I hadn't seen that coming.

I loved the dream scene to set the tone and Janice being the protagonist. Somehow, I expect her perspective to be quite interesting, being new to all these games and without the long background the three other girls have. That scene seems to suggest that she wants to do the tying and proof herself. This is going to amazing!
Hehe, thanks! Yeah, I wanted to switch this time (at least to begin with, we'll see if it changes) to another character. I hope it works!
Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago I loved reading the last one. So glad you've decided to continue.
Oh, so glad you loved that one! =)

Part 2

The girl with the glasses blinked twice before speaking. She gave the taller, blonde girl a good look. Thin but athletic, long blonde hair falling on her shoulders, a little square jaw, and tall. Tall, why did they all have to be tall? Except from little Camilla, of course. She seemed familiar.

“Uhm… girl?” The girl at the door asked.

Janice startled and her glasses almost slipped down her nose. “Uhm, yes, she is. I mean, I am. No, that I am awake, I… Well, of course I’m awake, but what I mean is…”

“You are Karissa’s new roommate.” The blonde said, interrupting. “I’m Stephanie, nice to meet you. Your name is Janet, right?”

“It’s Jan...Janice.” She corrected her before adjusting her glasses “It is. My name. My name is Janice.”.

“My bad, Janice.” Stephanie smiled. “May I come in? Is Lazy Karissa still sleeping?”

“I don’t know. Maybe. Let me check.” Janice said, taking a step back and closing the door after Stephanie walked in. “Oh, sorry. Please, come in. Welcome to my place. Our place. Not you and me... place. Actually, it’s Karissa’s place, I don’t know why I said…”

Stephanie walked straight to the kitchen. Before entering, she turned to Janice and gave her a comforting smile. “Check on Karissa, would you mind, girl?”

“Yes, that. That I can do.” Janice said, blushing before making her way into the hallway. The images of her most recent dream still flashed in her head as she tried to realize what was happening around her. She reached Karissa’s bedroom and raised her hand to knock when it suddenly opened.

“What the hell is all that noise?” Karissa asked, still in her pink pajamas, and her long black wavy hair over her head in a big tangling mess. The tall girl, at least as tall as the blonde girl, wasn’t looking directly at her roommate. She rubbed her sleepy eyes with one hand while the other scratched her head. Her chubby cheeks, a funny feature on her otherwise thin and athletic build, were even chubbier right after waking up.

Janice stood frozen for a couple of seconds. Then, she quickly pointed at the kitchen. “Tall, blonde. Asked for you. Name Stephanie.”

Karissa blinked and finally looked at the girl with glasses. “What the hell does that blondie want now?” She walked past Janice, who stood still on her spot, before stopping and turning around. “Uh, right, good morning, Janice.”

“Good, good morning…” Janice muttered while Karissa disappeared into the kitchen. She looked around and whispered. “I better get moving.” She followed her roommate.

Stephanie had made herself at home, apparently. The blonde girl was sitting on a chair, drinking from a cup which had a white cat stamped on it. Janice recognized it: it was Karissa’s cup. She gulped, watching for Karissa and waiting for her reaction.

“Blondie.” Karissa said, standing next to Stephanie. “That’s my cup. Give it to me.”

“Hello to you too, sweet Kari.” Stephanie said, raising her head to look at the tall black haired girl standing next to her in a menacing position. But she didn’t mind and took another sip. “You make great coffee. Or buy it, I’m not sure. You know I cannot go training before a good drink of black…”

“That’s MY cup.” Karissa repeated. Janice could see the sleepy eyes were gone. Not a smile on her roommate’s face. But the blonde girl didn’t seem to notice or care.

“I know! It has this little cutie kitty on it, I’ve always wanted to drink from a cup as cute as this one…” Stephanie kept talking when Karissa snatched the cup from her hands. Stephanie faked a surprised face and turned to look at the poor pale Janice. “Uh, somebody woke up all grumpy.”

Janice didn’t know if to chuckle or run away. Karissa wasn’t known for her good temper. She remembered the events from a week ago. The ex-roommate had tried to enact revenge on her from being treated badly and that had escalated in back and forth attacks until peace was made. The craziest hours in her life. For sure, Janice didn’t want to provoke her roommate.

But Stephanie didn’t change her mood. She just stood up, picked up another cup and served herself more coffee. Janice looked at the blonde girl again. Her face and looks seemed familiar, although she didn’t know why.

“What are you doing here?” Karissa asked, drinking from her now recovered cup. “And this early on a Saturday?”

“Why? I cannot visit my dear friend from the athletics team?” Stephanie said gleefully, She put her cup down and walked towards her friend. She raised her hands and pinched Karissa’s cheeks as she was about to take another sip. “Aww, look how plumpy your cheeks are when you are all grumpy!”

Karissa coughed and pushed her hands away. “Stop it! And you have never visited before, why now?”

“Of course I wasn’t going to visit.” Stephanie reached for the bread and approached the toaster. “This was a war zone with Floria and you living together. Argument here, fight there. No, this is my house. No, this is my house too. Die! No, you die! Ugh, I’ll kill you. Ratatatatata….”

“That’s my bread!” Karissa protested but the toaster was already on.

Suddenly, Janice clapped. “I know who you are!” She exclaimed, pointing at the blond girl. The taller girls looked at her in silence. Janice froze. “You are Stephanie, the big athlete, the one with the jumps and the high and the long… In the athletics team. You were on the website. Not you, but your photo. You won the intercollege tournament with… the jumps and...”

Stephanie's smile was broader than ever. “I like this girl. She knows a world-class athlete when she sees one.” She walked towards Janice and hugged her around the shoulders. “So how did you end up with this big grumpy bear here?” She pointed at Karissa with her cup. “No offense, Kari. Bears are really cute.” She turned again to look at Janice and tightened her hug. “Doesn’t she look like a puffy panda when she’s angry?”

“Enough!” Karissa said. The toaster sound interrupted her, and before Stephanie could reclaim her toasted bread, Karissa grabbed it and put it on a plate near her.

“So, are you still EFF with Floria?” Stephanie asked, not minding the fact that the bread was now on Karissa’s hands. “Enemies for life?”

Karissa gave her a deadly look. “No. We are civilized people.”

“Wooooo!” Stephanie shouted. Her arm was still around Janice. “So, what about you, Jane? Has war started between you too. Has big bear given you a hard time? Do you need a hand to teach her a lesson?”

“Oh just… shut up.” Karissa protested.

“No, everything is ok.” Janice said, shrugging away from Stephanie’s hug. “And it’s Janice, not Jane.”

“Oh, nice, nice, nice. I think you too are going to have so much fun together.” Stephanie winked. “And from what I heard, Camilla and Floria are having tons of fun. You know what I mean, Jaimie. Or maybe you don’t. Have you heard, Kari? I mean…” She lowered her voice into a whisper. “They have duct tape, and rope, and…”

“Well, that’s their problem, not mine. Not anymore.” Karissa said, finishing the bread and coffee. A soft “It’s Janice” was heard before Karissa continued. “Why are you here again?”

“Training!” Stephanie said, finishing her coffee as well. “Today’s session is in about... 20 minutes. Schedule changed. So, let’s go!.”

Karissa looked shocked, confused and annoyed. “You could have texted me! Why was it changed?”

Stephanie cleaned her mouth with a napkin. “You know why. I mean, no, you don’t. But one can guess. New term, we have to choose a new sports delegate since the last one graduated. And I for sure do not want to deal with bureaucracy. I’m here just to win medals. And I want to make sure my name isn’t picked.”

“I also don’t want my name to be picked.” Karissa shouted, placing the cup and dish on the table and turning around to leave the kitchen. “It’s an ugly job. Ugly and boring.”

“Well, then let’s get going. Training and then we have to deal with all the meetings. Quickly”

“And I also have to shower!”

“You can shower at the campus. Now, move your ass, we have to go.” Stephanie said, giving Karissa a quick smack on her behind.

“Hey!” Karissa turned around and placed her face very close to Stephanie. Janice took a very good look at them. A wide but natural smile rested on Stephanie’s face, her eyes relaxed. Karissa on the other hand, had her eyes open wide and cheeks bulged, blushing a little red while her jaw clenched “I don’t like that. Wait for me outside.”

The black haired girl left the kitchen. When Stephanie walked out as well, Janice picked up the dirty cups and plates. She placed them in the sink and thought. Living with Karissa wasn’t that bad. From what she had heard about the time with Floria, things had become softer. There were no crazy rules, but some small behaviour from Karissa still made her feel that it was Karissa’s place and not her own. She was just renting a room.

And mostly important, she hadn’t dared to ask her to play any tie up games because of that. Janice sighed. The sun was now entering the windows with more force. Yup, there was no fog. And no ropes either. She bit her lower lip.

After washing the dishes, she walked to her room, only to find Stephanie there.

“Wha… what are you doing here?” Janice asked, confused and scared. “Mmm, Karissa asked you to wait outside.”

“Yeah, but she never specified if outside the apartment or outside the kitchen.” Stephanie said, still looking around and not at Janice. “Besides, I wanted to see what you’ve done with Floria’s room. It feels a little… bookish, Jana.”

“It’s Janice.” Janice replied. Indeed, there were lots of books. Some of them from college, others just because Janice liked to read. E-books tired her already poor sight, so she preferred the traditional reading.

Stephanie smiled as she reached for the small next to the closet. “What do we have here?”

“No, don’t look…” Janice took a step forward but it was too late.

“Oh my…” Stephanie took the box and put it on the unmade bed. She opened to find different types of restraints, all new and unused. She looked at Janice and gave her another smile. “You… you know!”

“What?” Janice agitated her hands in front of her. Her cheeks turned red as all the content of the box was now spilled over her sheets. “I… we should put this away...”

“You know what we do, uh?” Stephanie seemed delighted. Not shocked. “Is that why you moved in with Kari?”

“No, no, that’s not….” Janice finally moved from her spot. She grabbed the box and started putting all the things inside again. “Wait… what do you mean… by we? I knew that Karissa, Floria and Camilla were into it, but...”

Stephanie chuckled. “Oh dear, you’ve met three. That’s quite impressive. And I’m guessing…” She looked at Janice trying to put everything away. “You haven’t had the opportunity to use these, right?”

Janice stayed there, just blushing, hoping somehow a hole appeared right in the middle of her room and she could jump through it, away from the blonde girl. “And I’m guessing you asked Karissa to play some games and she refused?” Janice shook her head. “Mmm, I see. You didn’t even try. You thought she was going to offer.”

The brown haired girl shut her eyes as her face turned redder. She tried her best to look away from the blonde girl. She looked at a fixed spot on the floor and kept her eyes there. She remembered the fog, the clean glasses, ropes materializing out of thin air. The three girls bound at her mercy, right there on the same floor that she was staring at. Then she thought about the box, with unused restraints, just laying there for days and days.

“Well, too bad…” Stephanie said, turning away. “That would have been a fun situation, like with Floria and Camilla, who I heard are having tons of fun. Bondage style. But, oh well…”

Janice bit her lip again. Stephanie had gone silent. She shut her eyes. There was no fog this time. She felt her glasses slipping a bit through her nose. How many times had she dreamed about it? How many days had she stared at the box, hoping Karissa would knock on her bedroom door and ask her to play? And how many days was she going to keep dreaming about the fog, until she finally forgot about the ropes and gags?

“Would you help me?” Janice said, opening her eyes. She adjusted her glasses and shut her mouth. Her voice echoed in her bedroom, having come out too loud.

Stephanie stopped right at the bedroom door and turned around to face her. She tapped her chin with her finger. “Are you asking what I think you are asking, girl?”

“Yes. Yes.” Janice said. That was her fog. Stephanie. Right at her door, and she needed it for help. She couldn’t do it alone, not the first time. “Please. I don’t know you very well, but I’m pretty sure that you… maybe, I mean, I think you are not a crazy person or anything…”

Stephanie shrugged. “Well, It’s been a while since I had some good fun with Karissa, Floria and Camilla. Why not? You deserve it as well. After all, hehe, you are living with a little ogre here, don’t you think, Jane?”

“It’s…” Janice began to correct her before she paused. “Is that... is that a yes?”

“Let’s go, blondie!” Karissa said, walking through the corridor, ignoring that Stephanie was still inside the apartment. “Where are you?”

The blonde girl smiled, looked at the night table and picked up a pen. She opened one of Janice’s books and wrote something. “My number, girl. Text me after you are done cleaning. I think I can work with a plan.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Things will get interessting: So Stephanie shall help Janice with something :) The Scene in the Kitchen was enormous fun to read: Stephanie always telling Janice Jane, the grumpy Karissa. Obviously Karissa is no morning Person on Saturdays, but could blame her :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

We start off with a nice twist already. Stephanie seems to be another strong-minded individual with an agenda of her own. Already, she shows manipulative behavior, desire to see other characters tied up, and a strong urge to stay out of the ropes herself. Adding her in, will certainly cause troubles, and I cannot wait to see her attitude adjusted by the others. Is this story going to be another weekend? Then it will surely be another two days of hell for everyone involved. I cannot wait to see the shifts in alliances, backstabs, and heated emotions return. The best of luck!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Things will get interessting: So Stephanie shall help Janice with something :) The Scene in the Kitchen was enormous fun to read: Stephanie always telling Janice Jane, the grumpy Karissa. Obviously Karissa is no morning Person on Saturdays, but could blame her :)
Grumpy Karissa. Yes, it's hard to be a morning person on weekends hehe.
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago We start off with a nice twist already. Stephanie seems to be another strong-minded individual with an agenda of her own. Already, she shows manipulative behavior, desire to see other characters tied up, and a strong urge to stay out of the ropes herself. Adding her in, will certainly cause troubles, and I cannot wait to see her attitude adjusted by the others. Is this story going to be another weekend? Then it will surely be another two days of hell for everyone involved. I cannot wait to see the shifts in alliances, backstabs, and heated emotions return. The best of luck!
The idea is to have it on one weekend but... it maybe extend a little bit more. Thanks for the luck, I'm probably going to need it. Stephanie does have an agenda of her own. But in this chapter, we are going to visit a couple of other familiar characters.

Part 3

The dark curtains blocked the sun as it was starting to shine. The short girl lying on her bed rolled over her stomach, her dark brown eyes still closed. The smell of her black straight hair remained on her pillow as she buried her nose into it. Coconut. One of the benefits of taking a shower right before going to bed. She opened her right eye a bit to check her phone. Not 7 o’ clock yet. She closed her eyes again and rolled back on her back. There were some minutes left...

Her eyelids started feeling heavy and she slowly started drifting into the dream world when something was pressed on her mattress, near her body.

She immediately opened her eyes as a hand was clamped over her mouth. “Good morning, Camilla.”

“FLMMMPHH?!” Camilla asked, surprised. Her next instinct was to move her body away from her recent captor, but her roommate had already sat on her waist. “WHMMMPHH?”

“Oh, hush you. It’s my turn now.” The tall and thin, very thin but athletic girl that was pinning him down removed the hand.

“What the hell, Floria?” Camilla asked, in a mix of anger and surprise. “It’s way too early!”

“Well…” Floria shrugged, smiling, her black curly hair falling down past her shoulders. “Early bird gets the worm. Now, should I add more punishments or will you comply like a good captive?”

Camilla raised her arms, but Floria was quickier. Floria’s left hand pinned Camilla’s right hand against the mattress, while her right hand did the same to Camilla’s left arm. “More punishment is it.” The tall girl said, grinning.

“Do your worse, stupid lamppost.” Camilla raised her eyebrows. “When it’s your next turn, you will pay.”

“If, Cami, the word is IF.” Floria’s right hand released Camilla’s arm and she gave her a soft caress on her cheek. Camilla looked away. “Oh, you look so cute when you are angry. Even more perfect.”

Camilla turned her head to face her captor. “Just get done with it.” She said as her cheek was pinched and wiggled.

“First, let’s get you dressed properly.” Floria leant to her side and picked something to show Camilla. “Look what I brought.”

“No! I hate that thing. No straight jackets!”

“It’s not a straight jacket. It’s a straight shirt.” Floria explained, showing the cloth. An old white long sleeve shirt which was originally normal, but straps had been added all over it: around the forearms, the elbows, the shoulders and more on the front and back of the torso.

“Don’t play grammar games, Floria. I hate it.” Camilla hissed angrily.

“Well, and I hated when you locked me up in your closet two days ago. For the entire night!” Floria said, raising her eyebrows.

“You were being ridiculously loud!” Camilla protested. “And it was my turn.”

“And now it’s mine. Do you have any objections?”

“Oh, you would love so much to hear my objections…” Camilla bit her lip. “Fine. You win. But then I get two more rounds. And I promise you will hate it too.”

“Good, now up.” Floria climbed off Camilla. “This white shirt will look so good over your brown skin.”

Camilla rolled her eyes and sat up, revealing her old light blue t-shirt. “That’s an ugly t-shirt. Let’s get it covered so nobody will have to look at it. Hands up.”

“Hey!” Camilla protested but complied. Floria placed the straight-shirt on her and pulled it down, dressing her roommate. “It’s not ugly!”

“Now it’s not ugly. Now that I can’t see it.” Floria grinned deviously. “Hug yourself. There you go.”

Straps were being secured, restraining any movements from Camilla’s arms. “Ouch, that’s too tight.” Camilla complained.

“Mmm… no, it’s not.” Floria said, pulling the straps a little tighter.

“Floria!”

“Is it hurting?” Floria asked. Camilla hesitated a second. That was all Floria needed. “See, it isn’t too tight. Now, up, we are not done.”

“What do you mean?” Camilla looked at her straightjacket. Her arms were hugging her torso and straps secured them to herself. The white shirt, originally belonging to Floria when she was a teenager, had sleeves longer than Camilla’s arms, working perfectly as a straight jacket. She moved her arms up and down a couple of times before noticing one loose strap, dangling a few inches below her bellybutton. “What’s that?”

“That is an additional strap I added.” Floria explained. “Strap works essentially as a crotch rope. You see, it’s pulled under yourself, between your legs, until it reaches the other side. And if I pull it, it will give you a little wedgie…”

“Hell no!” Camilla protested. “Don’t you dare.”

“Then don’t provoke me, darling.” Floria patted her head. “Now up.”

Camilla sighed relieved. Shifting her body, she got off her bed and stood up. “Why are you wearing leggings to go to sleep?” Floria asked.

“Well…” Camilla blushed looking at the black leggings that covered her legs. “I was thinking of going out and jogging a little. And it’s a bit cold sometimes in the morning to change clothes just after waking up. Plus…” She stepped on her tiptoes, bringing herself closer to Floria’s face. “It seems that I made the right call, considering your cowardly attack.”

“That wasn’t cowardly. That was smart. Not my problem if you are not prepared.” Floria shrugged.

“Coward.”

“Don’t push it, Cami.” Floria moved to her closet and opened the socks drawer.

“Coward, coward, coward.”

“I warned you.” Floria took a tube sock and returned to Camilla. Before she could call her a coward again, the sock was tied around her mouth, cleave gagging her. “There you go, much better.”

“Cmmphwmmph.” Camilla said, making Floria giggle.

“Sorry, can’t understand you.” Floria went back to the socks drawer and picked up a pair of light blue ankle socks. “Sit on the bed.”

Camilla complied and looked at her small bare feet. Floria knelt in front of her and took one of them with her hands. It felt cold. Camilla instantly squirmed before stopping and realizing it was too late.

“Oh, sensitive little feet, huh?” Floria took a firm hold of her ankle while her other hand did a quick tickle on the bare sole. “Do you like it?”

“Nmmmphhh!!” Camilla protested.

“Then, be a good captive.” Floria said, putting the sock on that foot. Soon the other followed. “Now, where are your running shoes?”

“Wmmph?” But Floria was already looking for them. Camilla turned her head to look at the window. Few sunbeams entered the room. It was probably going to be a cold morning, at least until noon. The straight jacket over her old t-shirt was warm, but not hot. She wasn’t going to sweat if she remained calm but… jogging? She felt her roommate putting the shoes on her. “Flmmph?”

“Chill, I'm not taking you for a running like this. I don’t want my little doll to get all sweaty.” Floria said, tying the shoelaces. But not in a normal way. She was tying them to the opposite shoe, securing both feet together.

“Cmmph oomph!” But the tall girl ignored her. She picked her up and threw her over her shoulder. “Hmmph! Pmmph mmmph dmmphh!”

“Quiet. Don’t make me worsen that gag of yours.” Floria said, smacking Camilla’s butt with her hand as she started walking out of the room.

“HMMPH!”

“What did I just say?” Floria said, spanking her again. This time, there was no response.

Smiling, Floria made her way to the living room. Gently, she placed her captive on the couch and ran back to the bedroom. Now that she was alone, Camilla started testing her restraints. Her arms didn’t have much space. It was a little bit annoying but nothing unbearable. Her legs, on the other hand, did have some slack. But running away wasn’t an option. Floria was taller and more athletic than her. Besides… running outside the apartment wearing a straight jacket and a cleave gag wasn’t how she was looking to start her Saturday.

“Ta da!” Floria returned with Camilla’s green hoodie. “We don’t want you to show your straight-shirt in front of everybody at the campus, right?”

“WHMMPH?” Camilla asked. But she was powerless to stop Floria. The hoodie went over the straightjacket and the t-shirt, the empty sleeves falling on her sides. Now, she was beginning to feel a little warm. She gave her roommate a deadly look.

“Oh, why so angry, Cami?” Floria pinched her cheek lightly. “So good you decided to take a shower last night. Now, I have to shower myself and have some breakfast. Sadly, you will have to wait here.” Her hand reached Camilla’s tummy and rubbed it playfully. Camilla winced a little. “Ohh, but it’s for your own good. I’m certain it is going to be difficult to go to the toilet in your current… predicament.”

Camilla kept looking angrily at Floria without making a sound. Floria chuckled. “Don’t be such a bad sport. You’ve had your turn before and you will get yours later. I tell you what: if you behave, I’ll let you eat something during the breaks of the basketball training session. And if you are very good, I’ll release you before the meetings about the sports delegate begin. Deal?”

Floria reached her hand to shake Camilla’s and stopped. “Oh, right, you can’t. My bad.”

This time, Camilla grunted back. “Oh relax, you are loving this. Now…” Floria took Camilla and rolled her on her stomach, lying on the couch. “Stay here while I prepare myself. Don’t go anywhere.”

Camilla tried to reply, but her response was a slap on her behind and a quick kiss on the top of her head. Her roommate Floria left the living room, while the black straight hair fell over her face. Still coconut. She took a deep breath. It could be the start of a very long day.
Last edited by Mineira1986 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I am glad to see Camilla and Floria return for another weekend of hell. Their relationship seems to be completely restored and much healthier than Karissa's and Floria's at the start of the previous Roommates story. Maybe I am a little disppointed there is only a week between these stories as it leaves little time for them to have had some great adventures (or do these students not study?). The friendly bickering ebtween them and them alternating roles is cute, almost in way that it seems like more than roommates. I also like the ways you tie them: a creative straitjacket in public and a keeping Floria in a closet. They do not seem to have returned to measly chairties.

It's a shame you got only two responses on your last part. Maybe you should comment on your original roommates story a link to this sequel to lure a few of the commenters back in.
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

New reader here. Nice story
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago I am glad to see Camilla and Floria return for another weekend of hell.
Absolutely! Now we have seen all of the Characters of the first story, a new character has been introduced. So I would say the stage is set. I like the way youl develop the story. Step by step, not to fast not to slow, just right, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago I am glad to see Camilla and Floria return for another weekend of hell. Their relationship seems to be completely restored and much healthier than Karissa's and Floria's at the start of the previous Roommates story. Maybe I am a little disppointed there is only a week between these stories as it leaves little time for them to have had some great adventures (or do these students not study?). The friendly bickering ebtween them and them alternating roles is cute, almost in way that it seems like more than roommates. I also like the ways you tie them: a creative straitjacket in public and a keeping Floria in a closet. They do not seem to have returned to measly chairties.

It's a shame you got only two responses on your last part. Maybe you should comment on your original roommates story a link to this sequel to lure a few of the commenters back in.
Yeah, I actually don't mind, but I can't deny it feels really great to receive lots of replies. Great advice, I'll do that!
DIRK wrote: 2 years ago New reader here. Nice story
Welcome! And thanks for following!
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago I am glad to see Camilla and Floria return for another weekend of hell.
Absolutely! Now we have seen all of the Characters of the first story, a new character has been introduced. So I would say the stage is set. I like the way youl develop the story. Step by step, not to fast not to slow, just right, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !
Thank you!

Now, as promised, slow start. Fun will start chapter 5, but for now... please bear with me =)

Part 4

Easy, easy, easy…

Janice repeated to herself as she walked across the campus. The closer library that she used to visit was still far from the sports area. It wasn’t the same old building where her past bondage experiences had happened. This was at the very other end of the campus. Who needed too many courts and rooms to practice sports?

The answer was, apparently, all the people around her. The first building to greet them was the big sports hall, nicknamed by the athletes as “The Coliseum”. A bit too much, Janice thought, but she had to agree it added some mystic to the building itself. That was as far as Janice had gone inside the campus.

Behind the Coliseum was a number of small courts where the sports people did sports things. After walking around the sports hall, Janice finally spotted them. Lots of people, boys and girls, practising sports with their coaches. “Maybe it’s because the term is just starting,” Janice muttered to herself. Otherwise, half the students there were going to lock themselves up at the libraries or at home, in order to pass the year.

A couple of boys ran past her. She looked around and noticed her own reflection in one of the Coliseum’s windows. Grey linum jacket, pink blouse and baggy light blue jeans weren’t exactly what everybody was wearing there. Adjusting her glasses, she took her phone out of her pocket and checked the message received an hour ago.

The schedule. The women’s basketball training was supposed to be happening in court 4. She raised her head again and walked toward the people doing their training. By the time she reached the first court, she noticed it. There was no number and no sign that could tell people which court it was. That meant more walking across those jocks. She gulped. If she had come this far, she could make it to court 4.

Basketball. The issue was that the only ones practising basketball were the boys from the men’s team. There was no sight of the women. She checked the schedule again and then looked at the clock. She wasn’t late. She was right on time, but there was no training. Had she got the info wrong? Had it been a prank?

Janice took two steps towards the female dressing room. Just standing in the middle of the road was going to make everybody look at the non-athletic girl who was surrounded by people playing sports. Somebody there had to know what had happened. Her other option was to return to the library. Or to her place. Karissa’s place. To her room and again, stare at a box of unused ropes and gags.

She raised her eyes and put her phone away. A boy and a girl passed by. She still didn’t dare to move and talk to them. Next, a group of three younger boys, probably freshmen, walked chatting between them. Worse. She should have taken the opportunity to talk to the couple. Her back rested against the dressing room door when it suddenly opened.

“Whoa!” Janice shouted, almost, falling backwards. A hand on her small back stopped her.

“Hey! Are you ok?” a female voice asked behind her.

Janice adjusted her glasses again and turned around, her cheeks shining with a red glow. A short girl, even shorter than her, stood there in her sports gear, of course. Girl was probably not saying it. The girl was older than her, and Janice was already a senior. Her short blue hair still revealed some of her black hair roots. “Hello? Are you ok?” The girl asked again.

Janice was startled. “Yes, yes, I’m so sorry. I’m ok. Are you?”

The girl shrugged. “Yes, well, I wasn’t the one falling. So yes. Are you lost?” Janice blushed again. She looked again at her clothes. The short girl brought her hand to her mouth. “Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean that you were actually lost, heh. Are you looking for somebody?”

“No. I mean, yes. I mean, not for somebody specifically.” Janice coughed. “I’m looking for the women’s basketball team. And court number 4. Please?”

“Oh, well, they are not at court number 4.” The short girl said, pointing at the sports hall. “They changed their training session to the Coliseum. You should find your friends there.”

“They are not exactly my fri…” Janice said. “Nevermind. Thank you very much. Really.” She started walking back to the sports hall. At least she now knew where the team was. First obstacle overcome.

This time, Janice picked up the pace. Soon she was in front of the glass doors. Noises of people talking, running, and, above all, bouncing balls. It had to be it.

She entered the Coliseum slowly. Indeed, the girls were practising there. Good, it wasn’t a prank after all. Now, she just needed to find whoever there wasn’t a basketball player. Her eyes looked at the bleachers and there, she found her. A short girl, black straight hair, cinnamon skin, wearing a green hoodie and black leggings, looking at the training session like it was a basketball match. Next to her, there was a small sandwich and a bottle of water, untouched apparently.

“Boooo, Floria, booooo!” The short girl shouted, smiling. Janice approached her.

“Mmm… Camilla? Ehm… hi!”

Camilla turned her head and her smile went even wider. “Hey! Janice! Long time no see! Well, actually, last week, heh. How are you? What is living with Karissa like? Come on, take a seat.”

Slowly, Janice took a seat next to Camilla. She began speaking when she noticed the long green sleeves just falling to the sides of the girl. Empty. Her eyes looked at Camilla’s torso, which seemed a little bulky. Not a normal sight. “What are you…? Why are you wearing your hoodie like that?”

“Oh, this?” Camilla jerked her shoulders and the sleeves swung with her. “Mmm… I just like it this way.” Her stomach growled. “Oh god, I’m starving.”

Janice raised her eyebrows and pointed at the sandwich and bottle next to her. “You can eat those, right? They are yours?” She looked around. There were some people on the bleachers, but none near them. “Or are you…” Her eyes opened wide and she brought her hand to her mouth. “...are you tied up, right now? On campus?”

“Shhh!!” Camilla hissed. “Well…” She blushed a little. “Kind of. No big deal. You were tied up on campus last week if I remember correctly.”

This time it was Janice’s turn to blush. Time to change the subject. After all, the topic had come to the conversation without even trying. “Well, yes, but about that... “ She froze. Why did she have to freeze right there? She just needed to ask the question. “...do you get tied up a lot? No, I mean…”

Camilla frounced for a second but the smile returned soon. “If you may ask, yes… but also…” she pointed with her right feet at the girls practising. “She’s had her share as well.”

“Oh, yeah…” Janice shook her head. Focus. “So, I was wondering, if maybe… I could like… only if you want… you’ll probably won’t… but if there was a possibility that me… I…. could… join you?”

The last two words came out incredibly quiet. Less than a whisper. Janice didn’t know if she should turn pale or red. Camilla’s eyes examined her. “Mmmm… last time was super crazy… so maybe…” She paused. Camilla looked at the women’s team as the coach blew her whistle. “...I guess an hour or two cannot do harm. Sure, why not?”

“R-really?” Janice asked. "Could it be at your place? I mean, for safety reasons. We don't want to risk being seen in public, right?" The anxiety started to leave her body as a taller, thin girl started walking towards them. “Oh, hi Floria.”

Floria looked at her and cleaned some of the sweat in her forehead with a short towel. “Hi… Janice. I remember you.”

Janice made a weird smile and an even weirder shrug, but Floria’s eyes were now fixed on her roommate. “Cami, aren’t you hungry? You haven’t touched your food.”

“Haha, and how exactly am I supposed to eat?” Camilla jerked her arms beneath the hoodie.

“You need your mouth to eat, not your arms. But if you don’t want to.” Floria took the sandwich and also opened the bottle. “You don’t mind, right?”

“Oh, so, so funny. You are the funniest roommate ever. What would I do without your funniness?”

“Nothing. You love me.” Floria finished drinking some of the water, closed the bottle and ruffled Camilla’s hair. “Now wait here while I change my clothes before we get the meeting about the delegates.”

“Hey! I’m still hungry!” Camilla shouted as Floria walked away with her sandwich and bottle.

Floria just blew a kiss and kept walking away. Camilla looked at Janice, whose eyes were still fixed on the tall basketball player. “I think 6 o’clock is a good hour. My place.” Camilla whispered. “Let’s see how funny she is then.”

Janice nodded, smiling. “Yes, yes, we’ll be there. I mean… you, me and well, Floria will be. The three. Great, great. Well, I have to… get going.”

Camilla looked at her as Janice walked away. “Wait, did you come all this way just to ask for that?”

Janice stopped and picked up her phone. “See you later!” and she resumed her walking.

A little giggle and a “see you!” were heard behind her as she left the sports hall. The pace was even faster than before, she was almost jogging. After she was finally far from the Coliseum, she looked at her phone again. “Well, that kind of worked….” she scrolled through her contacts. “Where are you…. Stephanie?”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Janice and Camilla´s interaction was great :) And do I sense some subterfuge on Janice´s side? There is most definitely something going on :) The slow build up of the Story does not hurt - on the contrary. Well done, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great addition! I like the slow start with Janoce craving for bondage. Sadly for Karissa, it seems that everyone prefers Floria.

I also loved the hidden bondage of Camilla! And the teasing with the sandwich! Great stuff, and Cami is still liking it. Only, I suppose that you have set her up for something. I doubt that her bondage is just too add a tie-up to the story and she will be discovered/hindered in some way. I cannot wait what you have come up with this time. Let the games begin
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I admit that I never finished reading the original story, I think it was already ended by the time I started reading stories on this site, but from what I can remember it was pretty good.

This second part is building up nicely, I'll keep reading.
Bondagebender
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondagebender »

Stephanie seems as she has a mean streak to her. I wonder if she knew Janice before moving in with karissa, it just seems oddly suspicious. also that the urban legends of the friends antics and the fact that Stephanie knew about cami Flor an Kari fantasies also makes me think something is up
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Janice and Camilla´s interaction was great :) And do I sense some subterfuge on Janice´s side? There is most definitely something going on :) The slow build up of the Story does not hurt - on the contrary. Well done, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !
Mmm... maybe there's something going on Janice's side. Who knows? =)
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Great addition! I like the slow start with Janoce craving for bondage. Sadly for Karissa, it seems that everyone prefers Floria.

I also loved the hidden bondage of Camilla! And the teasing with the sandwich! Great stuff, and Cami is still liking it. Only, I suppose that you have set her up for something. I doubt that her bondage is just too add a tie-up to the story and she will be discovered/hindered in some way. I cannot wait what you have come up with this time. Let the games begin
Actually, I was going to just mention it. But I thought it twice. This chapter is a bit long but I included it so the secret bondage can come into play. I hope it works.
banshee wrote: 2 years ago I admit that I never finished reading the original story, I think it was already ended by the time I started reading stories on this site, but from what I can remember it was pretty good.

This second part is building up nicely, I'll keep reading.
Thank you. The first one is here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5152 in case you want to give it a read =)
Bondagebender wrote: 2 years ago Stephanie seems as she has a mean streak to her. I wonder if she knew Janice before moving in with karissa, it just seems oddly suspicious. also that the urban legends of the friends antics and the fact that Stephanie knew about cami Flor an Kari fantasies also makes me think something is up
Oh, Stephanie is up to no good. I don't want to spoil anything in the upcoming chapters so I'll just say... she knows Camilla, Floria and Karissa from before. That's it.

Sorry, long building up chapter coming here. After this, the fun begins. I hope you all enjoy it.

Part 5

Morning training had been ok. However, the trainer had decided to do a double shift. So after the delegate meeting, the Athletics team would have to do another training session. Karissa bit her lower lip as, for the second time in the day, drove from her apartment to the campus. This time she changed into a turquoise, short sleeved t-shirt, and her dark blue compression shorts. Driving usually helped her relax, but this wasn’t the case. The music on the radio didn’t help to ease her mood either.

As she parked, she looked at the message from Stephanie on her phone. “Meet me past the dressing rooms.” That blondie… She should have had enough time to shower and then change into normal clothes with the time that Karissa had taken to drive home, shower, pack new changing clothes and return to the campus.

“I’m here.” Karissa typed and sent the message as she arrived at the dressing rooms. Soon the reply came. “Wait. Coming out.” Yeah sure, Karissa thought, she wasn’t planning on entering anyway.

The dressing room door opened and Karissa took a step forward. But it wasn’t Stephanie. Instead, a short girl with black hair walked out, wearing a green hoodie. “Oh, hi Camilla.”

“Well, hello to you too, Kari.” Camilla replied, the sleeves swinging around her body. Karissa gave her an odd look. Were there no arms inside the sleeves. “Glad to see you are more… civilized.”

Civilized…. Civilized? Karissa recalled their last encounter. After a long series of tie ups and attacks among Floria, Janice, Camilla and Karissa herself, the one who ended up tied up had been Camilla… by Karissa of course. She and Floria had made peace with each other, and Karissa had apologized to a bound, gagged and angry Camilla before leaving her apartment, who had no way to reply. Oh, and no before mocking her and pinching her cheek as a goodbye.

“Civilized?” Karisa spoke out loud. “As I remember, you still owe me an apology.”

“Me?” Camilla asked, as the sleeves swung one more time. “For what? Oh, I’m sorry for… letting you tie me up and wrap me in a tape cocoon? Happy?”

“I did apologize to you, kid.” Karissa crossed her arms, her eyes fixed on Camilla’s hoodie. There was something odd going on. Where were her arms?

“Oh right. You tied me up with a shoe on my face, left me in my own bathtub for the whole night and… oh right, the tape cocoon thing. Sounds like a well deserved apology.” Camilla replied. “And I’m not a kid. I’m only nine months younger than you.”

“Oh, and I don’t deserve an apology for… let me see… you tying up in my own bed, and….” Karissa looked around and lowered her voice. “Spanking me next to Floria?”

“That is called retribution and that’s what you get for being an ass.” Camilla spat and something inside her hoodie moved.

Karissa raised her eyebrows. A small smile appeared on her lips. “Big words for a tied up kid…”

Camilla stopped moving. Her sleeves swung a little bit before falling to her sides. She took a step back. “Wh...what? How… Who said anything…?”

Karissa’s smile widened. “Want to apologize now?”

“No!”

Karissa cracked her knuckles. “My pleasure then…”

But just as she took another step towards Camilla, the dressing room door opened again. Two tall girls came out. One blonde and the other one thin with black curly hair. “Hello, Karissa.”

Karissa blinked and stopped moving. “Hi, Floria. And blondie, what took you so long?”

Camilla turned her head and looked at her roommate. Then she looked at Karissa, smiled, and then back at Floria. “Great timing. Let’s go.”

“Sure, sure. The meeting. See you around, Karissa. Stephanie.” Floria nodded, walking away with Camilla.

“This is not over.” Karissa hissed as Camilla walked past her.

The small comment made Floria frounce but she said nothing to her ex roommate. Instead, she whispered to Camilla. “What was that all about?”

Camilla shrugged and kept walking. “Your ex roommate being a jerk. By the way, you could have taken the shirt off by now…”

“Say thanks that I loosened it a bit. I’ll take it after the meeting, I promise.”

Karissa stood there, watching the two girls walking away. A quick pinch on her red cheek made her startled. “Hey! Don’t do it, blondie!”

Stephanie giggled. “That was so funny. What’s going on with little Cami?”

“She owes me an apology. And she’ll give me one.” Karissa said, her cheeks still red. “Let’s get over with that stupid meeting, anyway.”

The meeting about the sports delegate was being held in one of the classrooms in the closest building to the sports courts. As it was the first meeting of the term, only regular students were going to attend. Karissa frounced. Rules stated that a senior had to assume the position of delegate. If not, another student could take it if he or she wanted to. If no decision was made in the meeting, then a second meeting would happen in the following week.

As her blonde friend and she reached the building, Karissa sighed. Her first priority was to avoid being nominated and chosen. Second priority, to avoid another meeting. These meetings were dull, and the job itself was even duller. Having to coordinate activities and schedules between all the different teams, including who would use the courts and when, how to organize for the competitions with other universities and other boring things.

The classroom was built as an auditorium. The sports teachers and trainers were sitting down next to the speaker's podium. The desks, with two seats each, were placed on different levels, with the highest one being the furthest from the teachers. Karissa spotted an empty desk on the second row. As she walked to take a seat with Stephanie, her eyes crossed Camilla’s, who was sitting on the last row next to Floria.

“Good afternoon with everybody. Thanks for coming.” The head of the trainers, a muscular man in his mid forties spoke once the classroom was filled. “As you know, we need to choose a Sports Delegate for this year. Please, remember...”

Boring. Karissa’s mind drifted away as the teacher kept talking and talking about the duties and responsibilities. She picked up her phone and started checking her social media, waiting for the part where the nominations would take place.

“Just remember, you don’t have to officially be on a team to be the Delegate. Well, any nominees?” The trainer said after several minutes of speaking.

The classroom fell silent. Karissa’s eyes were still fixed on her phone but her attention was back to the meeting.

“I nominate Karissa, from the Athletic Team!” Camilla shouted from the last row.

Murmurs started in the classroom. Karissa turned on her seat to look at the short girl who was smiling at her. After giving her a deadly look, she turned to face the teachers, who were looking at her. “No way. Sorry, I won’t do it.”

“You were the captain of the Athletic Team last year! You can do the job!” Camilla shouted again. More murmurs followed.

Karissa looked at her again. “That was because that was… fun. To be the Sports Delegate is not.”

Laughs erupted between the audience and the teacher asked for order. That didn’t work completely as people started talking among each other. Stephanie started humming a little song next to Karissa, who took a deep breath before speaking. “I nominate Camilla, then.” She said, pointing at her. “She’s also a senior, plus she’s not officially in the Soccer Team… technically. So she has the time.”

“Hey! I nominate you first. You haven’t said why you cannot be the delegate!” Camilla shouted.

“Well, Karissa can do the job.” A sophomore student intervened. “She was very good as Athletic captain last year.”

“Oh, I won’t do it.” She said looking at the boy. She then faced the teacher. “Ah ah, no way.”

“Camilla can do it too.” Another student from the first row spoke. “She’s very organized, plus, if she’s not officially in a team, she does have free time. That’s a fact.”

This time almost all the students started talking. Bringing attention to two candidates had, apparently, made them suddenly interested in who would become the delegate. Nobody wanted to be in the position, and nobody wanted to come another Saturday for this, Karissa thought.

“Order! Come on, you look like a bunch of children!” The trainer shouted and most of the students became quiet. He looked at Stephanie, who was politely raising her hand. “Yes?”

“I think…” She winked at Karissa. “We should raise our hands to speak.”

“Great idea. Let’s see if you can all behave.” He replied. Karissa smiled at Stephanie and then turned to look at Camilla, sticking her tongue out.

Karissa raised her hand and the teacher allowed her to speak. “I insist with Camilla. She’s a senior, she is not in a team officially. So she cannot be biased when it comes down to assigning the courts.” Most of the first and second row nodded in response. Karissa leered at the short girl, who was desperately moving her arms beneath the hoodie, looking at Floria. “And she’s very… likeable. So most of us won’t have problems with her being the delegate. She can do a good job… unless she’s a bit tied up… with studying and stuff of course.”

More students from the left side of the classroom raised their hands. Camilla looked desperately at Floria again, who raised her hand. “That is a little mean, Karissa.” Floria said after she was allowed to talk.

Stephanie crossed her legs on the chair and turned around to watch the scene. Karissa sighed again. “Camilla can do it. Or you, Floria, can do it too, in that case.”

“Sorry?” Floria intervened. Like Camilla, she had to shout from the last row. “Unlike you, we are busy with actual training. Instead of just… running.”

The audience laughed again out loud. Karissa’s face turned red. “Well, the running team was busy getting medals while you were busy losing in the playoffs.”

“Uhhhhh.” Stephanie and at least half of the students shouted, prompting the teachers to call for order again.

“Do you want to be a candidate?” The trainer of the Athletics Team asked Floria.

All the eyes looked at the tall, thin basketball player. She shook her head. “No, I was just…”

“Then, please, don’t trash talk about the running team and let the candidates speak for themselves.” The trainer added. “If she wants to say something about her nomination. Otherwise, let’s start voting.”

Karissa smiled proudly as the teachers and most of the students nodded. “She would have to raise her hand to speak, so…”

“Yes, Camilla?” The head trainer asked, making Karissa spin her seat so quickly that she almost fell off.

Floria was holding one of Camilla’s sleeves high in the air. From the distance, it looked like Camilla was raising her own arm. Floria winked at Karissa as Camilla spoke. The teachers allowed Camilla to speak. “Sorry, senior year is very busy. I politely decline the nomination.”

Stephanie looked like she was a little child who was just told she could eat all the candy in the world. The whole classroom was disappointed and, when the head trainer asked for another nomination, no answer came out. Karissa scratched her head as the teachers decided to call for a meeting the following weekend. More disappointing protests erupted but they were quickly silenced under the threat of being picked randomly to become the sports delegate.

“Dismissed.” The head trainer spoke finally. “I understand some of you are doing a second shift, so I guess we are finishing this earlier than expected. See you next week.”

“That wasn’t dull at all…” Stephanie said, jumping from her seat. “See you in a little while, big bear.”

“Wait, aren’t you supposed to train as well?” Karissa asked as they started to leave with most of the students.

“Just need to take care of a little something. See you later.” Stephanie said, as she walked quickly, following the teachers and trainers.

Karissa sighed. Probably she was going to do some asskissing. As an intercollege gold medallist, teachers were most likely to grant her secret wish to not be nominated the following week. Karissa shook her head. This year she would bring a gold medal instead of a bronze one. Although it would be little matter in case of this year’s nominations.

After walking past the door, she encountered Floria and Camilla. “That wasn’t nice to say that we just… do some running.”

Floria’s arm hugged Camilla protectively. “Well, it wasn’t nice of you to take advantage of poor Camilla in her current… predicament.”

The two girls walked away as Karissa went back to training. Stupid roommates. Camilla was very lucky that Floria was there to have her back. She reached her locker and put her backpack inside. When she closed it, she saw Stephanie coming her way with the trainer. “Karissa, has your friend Floria already left?” the teacher asked.

“She’s still in the parking lot, I think. Why?” Karissa asked.

“I need to have a word with her. It’s not right to speak badly of other sports teams. Can you call her and tell her to meet me in the teachers’ office?”

“I can call her!” Stephanie said, picking her phone. “Dialing.”

“Good, now please, start your training without me. I’ll join you in a bit.” The trainer said, walking back to the office.

Karissa looked at Stephanie who smiled and patted her on the shoulder. “You are welcome, big bear.”

“Don’t call me…” Karissa’s eyes opened. “Tell the trainer I had to deal with something.”

“Will do, plump cheeks!” Stephanie shouted as Karissa started running towards the parking lot. It wasn’t close to the sports courts, but it for sure was further from the classroom where the meeting was held. If she took the way around the Coliseum, it was going to take a bit more time, but she wouldn’t meet Floria, who was probably walking to the teachers’ office at this point. Besides, if anybody saw her, she would just be… running.

It was her opening, in any case. With Floria and Camilla so close, it would be hard to see the short girl without her new bodyguard.

By the time she reached the parking lot, the tall Floria was nowhere to be seen. Other than the cars and bikes there, only one short girl, still in her green hoodie, was humming to herself, jumping and skipping playfully next to Floria’s car. It took a while before the said girl raised her head and watched Karissa approaching her.

“Well, well, well…” Karissa said, her running becoming a slow walking towards the trussed up girl. “Let’s see if we can get that apology right now, kid.”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great part! The tension between Karissa on the one hand, and Camilla and Floria on the other is amazing. So cruel. These girls truly hate each other and try to obstruct each other at every move. I cannot wait until the expected captures and kidnappings return because they make your stories so great. You never know who will end up on top, and who will end up in the ropes. There are no predefined roles, so they can shift rapidly. I cannot predict whether Camilla has overplayed her hand (well, which hand? She's stuck), or if she is bait for some trap.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Nice chapter, like it has been said Karissa and Camila have something very tense going on that I'm sure will end up with a lot of rope, which wouldn't be weird considering that they seem to have that type of history together already
Clobberin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Clobberin »

Camila doesn't owe you any anpology. Already forgot how she helped you and Floria reconcile and how you treated her? I hate people like Karissa. She's ungrateful and sadistic bitch. I hope the series ends with her being tortured.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Great part! The tension between Karissa on the one hand, and Camilla and Floria on the other is amazing. So cruel. These girls truly hate each other and try to obstruct each other at every move. I cannot wait until the expected captures and kidnappings return because they make your stories so great. You never know who will end up on top, and who will end up in the ropes. There are no predefined roles, so they can shift rapidly. I cannot predict whether Camilla has overplayed her hand (well, which hand? She's stuck), or if she is bait for some trap.
Thanks! Oh yes. I thought it would be unrealistic if the tension from just one week away was gone so sudden. A "polite" interaction between Floria and Karissa would be logical, but they wouldn't be exactly friends (not yet at least). Captures and kidnappings coming this way!
banshee wrote: 2 years ago Nice chapter, like it has been said Karissa and Camila have something very tense going on that I'm sure will end up with a lot of rope, which wouldn't be weird considering that they seem to have that type of history together already
Heh, thank you. Yup, that's kind the only way these girls know how to get things done.
Clobberin wrote: 2 years ago Camila doesn't owe you any anpology. Already forgot how she helped you and Floria reconcile and how you treated her? I hate people like Karissa. She's ungrateful and sadistic bitch. I hope the series ends with her being tortured.
Thanks for replying! Hate is a bit of a harsh word, but Karissa is not the most loveable character, so I can understand that. And don't worry, Karissa will be tied up eventually (maybe). But we'll have to wait.

Part 6

Camilla dropped her jaw after she stopped hopping around. As Karissa took another step towards her, Camilla took a step backwards. And then another one. Her back touched the car behind her. She couldn’t take another step away from Karissa. Camilla looked to her left and then to her right. Only cars and bikes surrounded them, and not a single person. The two of them were alone.

“Not so talkative now that your bodyguard is away, huh?” Karissa moved even closer, just a few inches separated the tall from the shorter girl. “Cat got your tongue, kid? OUCH!”

Camilla quickly kicked Karissa’s shin with her right leg. The taller girl took a step back. Camilla saw the opening and escaped from the space between the car and Karissa.

“FLORIA! FLOMMMPHHH!!!”

A hand was clamped over her mouth and an arm was wrapped around her waist, lifting her into the air. Camilla kept shouting. She tried to hit her captor with her elbows. But trapped in the straight jacket, it wasn’t exactly hitting Karissa, less doing enough harm to get rid of her grasp.

“FLMMPHHH!!” Camilla shouted again. She swung her legs, attempting to kick Karissa again. But they only hit the air.

“F*ck, Camilla, that hurt. You’ve made it worse for yourself!” Karissa said, bringing Camilla down to the ground and pressing her own weight against her captive. “Now shut up.” She removed her hand from Camilla’s mouth.

Camilla took a moment to take a deep breath before shouting again. “FLORIA!!”

“I said, SHUT UP!” Karissa took one of the hoodie sleeves and shoved it into Camilla’s open mouth.

“FLMMMPHH!! FLMMHHPP!!”

The sounds coming out of her mouth were effectively muffled. Camilla stopped shouting and glared at Karissa. The air coming out of her nose met the part of the sleeve that wasn’t shoved inside. With her tongue, she pushed the fabric, but it didn’t have the required strength. Anyway, Karissa would probably just push it inside. She was trapped until Karissa let her go or Floria came back.

Karissa looked around her. Most of the students that had been crowding that part of the campus had gone home after the delegate meeting, and the remaining ones were probably doing their second training shift. Nobody was around them. After double checking, Karissa picked up Camilla and threw her over her shoulder.

“MMMPHH!”

“Oh, just shut up.” Karissa held her arm around Camilla’s thighs, to prevent any kicking. Camilla just fumed. Her arms were restrained, her mouth was stuffed and her legs were trapped. Even under normal conditions, she would have a hard time dealing with big Karissa. In those circumstances, her chances were even slimmer.

She raised her head. Floria’s car was getting further and further away. Karissa wasn’t taking her to the dressing rooms. If anything, the sport courts behind the Coliseum were also further. She had to be taking her to her own car. Camilla bit into the gag. She looked at Floria’s car again. There was no sign of her roommate.

After they arrived at Karissa's car, the tall girl grabbed the door to the backseats. A little beep was heard and the door was opened. As Camilla was brought down and pushed inside the car, she glanced at a small armband on Karissa’s right arm. Since she hadn’t seen any keys unlocking the door, her car had to be one of those with a keyless entry. Which had to be in her arm. If that was so, then all the doors had to be opened.

Camilla had to try it, at least. As soon as she entered the car, she sat up and squirmed her way through the door on the other side. Maybe she could open it with her feet, or her jaw, or something. But just as she reached the door, Karissa entered the car herself and grabbed Camilla.

“NMMPHH!” she protested as Karissa pulled her close to her.

“Going anywhere, kid?” Karissa said, holding Camilla with one arm and closing the door with the other. Camilla grunted and tried to shrug her captor off, to no success. “Time for a lesson, don’t you think?”

“NNMPHH!”

“Great, how about a little discipline? A naughty kid like you needs to be punished?” Karissa said, and she dragged Camilla across her lap, face down.

“LMMPH MMPH GMMMPHH!!”

“Letting you go? Mmm, let me think. Nah, I like you this way.” Karissa patted Camilla’s unprotected bottom twice, making the girl groan. “How about we start with five good smacks? Does that sound good to you?”

“NMMPHH!”

“Is that a no? Well, then…” Karissa grinned evilly. “In that case… let’s make it ten good smacks. Just because I like you, kid.”

“FMMPHH YMMPHH!”

“Now, stop being a naught kid and just take it, or it will be twenty.” A small grunt replied that. Karissa giggled a little and raised her hand. “And one!”

“MMMPHH!!”

“Oh hush, you’ll learn to love it. And two!”

“MMMMPHH”

The remaining eight spanks fell on Camilla’s butt, eventually turning her loud protests into soft moans and grunts. Camilla buried her face into the car seats, waiting for Karissa to finish the spanking.

However, Karissa gave her one more smack. “HMMPH!”

“That’s for good luck. Not so back talky right now, huh kid?”

Camilla bit into the gag. There were many words she would have loved to say back to Karissa, but the sleeve inside her mouth stopped that. Karissa rolled her on her side and Camilla could see her stupid, evil smile on the tall girl’s face. She glared at her, her angry eyes sparkling. Karissa smiled and pinched her cheek softly.

“Awww, poor little Camilla is being taught a lesson and she doesn’t like it. Well, that’s too bad.”

“Scrmmph ymmph…”

“Shhh, shhh, you are not allowed to talk.” Karissa took the sleeve and pushed it a little more inside Camilla’s mouth. “In fact, how about we change that gag? If I remember correctly, you love a good dirty, sweaty sock for a gag. Am I right?”

“NMMMPHHH!!” Camilla shouted and jerked her body, but the movement was less than a fish flopping. If there was a single thing Camilla hated, it was dirty things stuffed in her mouth or around her nose. And Karissa knew it!

“That would be the perfect gag, Cami, thanks for the idea!” Karissa pinched her cheek again, this time more forcefully. “I need to bring my backpack. Oh, I know. You wait here for me like a good little prisoner and I can bring my dirty socks just for you. Am I a good captor or what?”

“FMMMPH YMMPH, KMMRMMPH!”

“What’s that? Oh, you want two dirty socks in your little, foul mouth? That sounds a bit overkill, but since you love them, I’ll comply.” Karissa grabbed the hood.

“Whmmph?” Camilla suddenly was covered in darkness as the green hood was pulled over her head and eyes and tightened. “MMMMPHH!”

“Sorry, kid. You need to get some rest.” Karissa pushed Camilla away from the backseat, into the car floor. She wasn’t particularly gentle, but since there was little space, Camilla didn’t fall hard. “See you in a while… with your new dirty, sweaty gag. Think about it, kid.”

“MMMPHH!!” Camilla protested angrily one more time. Karissa’s laugh replied to it. She felt her moving, the car door being opened and then closed. The small beep sounded again.

And soon Camilla was left alone. In the car floor of Karissa’s car. She resumed her struggles, trying to get rid of the gag with her jaws and teeth. But the tightened hood was making it even harder. However, she needed to at least try. Two dirty socks were coming her way, and she wasn’t particularly excited about that.
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Aww yeah. That's the kind of pointless, short sighted escalation we all come here for. Excellent new chapter!
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Nice long and drawn out struggle, I don't usually see the struggling part of the story being so long so its a nice change, especially when done like this!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Perfectly in style. Bad Karissa. I had hoped on a trap of some sort with Cami as bait, but apparently, Cami blundered already. Now she will suffer. A lot. The previous chapters set the tone, and I am sure it won't improve. Excellent as always!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic