The Roommates 2 (F/FFF, F/F, FF/F, FF/FFF) - Part 42 + Epilogue - FINISHED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

It seems that Karissa is up to her old ways :) I enjoyed this Chapter very much. And I have the the feeling that Karissa will pay for her evil doing. I love the Characters in this Story very much [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

brashieel wrote: 2 years ago Aww yeah. That's the kind of pointless, short sighted escalation we all come here for. Excellent new chapter!
Hehe, thanks! Yeah, the escalation was necessary. Otherwise, this story wouldn't belong to this site, heh.
banshee wrote: 2 years ago Nice long and drawn out struggle, I don't usually see the struggling part of the story being so long so its a nice change, especially when done like this!
Oh, thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it.
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Perfectly in style. Bad Karissa. I had hoped on a trap of some sort with Cami as bait, but apparently, Cami blundered already. Now she will suffer. A lot. The previous chapters set the tone, and I am sure it won't improve. Excellent as always!
Thanks. I did consider a trap, but wasn't sure if that would work. Still, there may be a couple of twists in the upcoming chapters.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago It seems that Karissa is up to her old ways :) I enjoyed this Chapter very much. And I have the the feeling that Karissa will pay for her evil doing. I love the Characters in this Story very much [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]!
I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter. And if life was fair, Karissa would pay. But, will she?

Part 7

Floria walked slowly out of the trainers office. Her cheeks still red, she bit her lower lip as the strong voice of the Athleticism Trainer still rang in her ears. The conversation had been long, although to be fair, she had been more listening than talking. Everything she had said about the Running Team, especially about Karissa, had been true, she thought. All Karissa did was run. Yes, a marathon was hard, but it wasn’t like she had to hone other skills. Every sportsman and sportswoman did their running and had good stamina. Floria still believed she was right, but she knew better than to challenge any of the teachers or trainers.

She walked around the corner, reaching the dressing rooms and lockers, while still trying to recall the last time she had been reprimanded so strongly. At the end of the passage, she spotted a smiling Stephanie, who was doing her stretching before her training shift. “Well, well, well… I guess that was quite the talk, huh?”

Floria stopped and looked at the blonde girl. Stephanie smiled and continued stretching. “Relax, I didn’t listen to anything. But, the Trainer wasn’t very happy with your… little remarks about the team…”

The basketball player was still speechless while Stephanie looked away. Floria looked at the ground and remembered the recent conversation in her head again. She probably stayed like that for several seconds, because Stephanie clearing her throat broke out of her thoughts. “Ehm, Floria? Hello?”

“What, blondie?” Floria said. “Oh, right.” Stephanie was an athlete. Gold medalist. But she wasn’t on the Running Team. She did long and high jump. Maybe she could understand? “I still don’t know why I was the one getting the reprimand. Karissa practically said that the basketball team were losers and I didn't see any teacher calling her.”

“Mmmm….” Stephanie sat down on the ground and grabbed her backpack. “Maybe because she didn’t lie? You did lose in the playoffs, didn’t you?”

Floria narrowed her eyes. She sighed heavily before replying. “We…”

Stephanie interrupted and raised her hand, her palm facing Floria. “I know, I know. But I get that, even if that’s true, it was kind of a dick move for her to say it.”

“Yes! That!” Floria said, extending her arm at Stephanie like she was presenting her to an invisible audience. “Thank you! Finally somebody said it!”

The blonde athlete stood up, her ponytail swinging around her head. “If only there was something you could do…”

“What do you mean?” Floria asked. Her eyes moved from Stephanie’s face to her hands, as she was holding a pair of spandex pants in her hands. Stephanie wrapped one end to her right hand and made a knot. Floria shook her head. “No way! I’m not going to…” her eyes checked their surroundings to make sure nobody was at ear reach, “...tie her up. We are past that.”

“Oh come on.” Stephanie finished her knot and tightened it. “Wouldn’t that be the perfect way to teach her a lesson? You thought that about a week ago, as Karissa told me.”

Floria shook her head again. “Hell no. And yes, I might have thought about that… and has she told you how that ended?”

“Vaguely. Why?” Stephanie made a weird movement, like she was trembling. She raised her eyebrows. “Do you want to give me the details?”

“No! Stop it! We are not… I am not doing it! Last week was super weird and I don’t want that.” Floria pushed Stephanie gently. “I’ll just… talk to her.”

“Yeah, like that solved something in the past…” The blonde said. “Oh come one, wouldn’t it be the best way? You cannot tell me you won’t enjoy that.”

“No!” Floria replied. Stephanie raised one eyebrow and pressed her lips together. “Okay, it could be fun. It was fun… at the beginning. But that’s over. If it happens, then I won’t be the one starting it.”

“And what if she does? Hypothetically, of course.” Stephanie asked, a soft smile in her face as she narrowed her eyes.

Floria opened her mouth to reply, but Karissa appeared, running towards them. “Hmmm, Karissa, may I have a word?”

“What?” Karissa said, visibly agitated. She stopped to grab her bag and opened it. “Can it wait?”

Floria frounced. “Actually, no.” Stephanie made a weird sound, but Floria decided to ignore it. “I need to talk and then I have to take Camilla home.”

“Well, I’m a little busy. You know… running.” Karissa picked up two socks from her bag and then closed it. Floria looked as Karissa balled them. “I know it’s not as complicated as throwing a ball into a ring but… I guess not all of us can be that skillful.”

“Geez, can’t you give me two seconds?” Floria asked, raising her arms and dropping them. Karissa muttered a “nope” and ran back to where she came from, the socks still in her hands.

Floria put her hands on her hips as she breathed heavily, watching Karissa disappearing. “That wasn’t polite, to say the least.” Stephanie said.

The basketball player looked at her, and then at the knotted spandex in her hands. She shook her head again. Another afternoon, night or weekend would be too crazy. “Beats me.”

But there had to be a way to talk Karissa into her senses. They weren’t roommates anymore but these meetings and some training sessions would coincide eventually. And with the delegate election right there, it was only a matter of time before the candidates were only down to Karissa, Camilla and maybe her.

A soft whisper in her ear broke her out of her thoughts. Stephanie had walked behind her while she was distracted thinking about the problem. “Mmm… didn’t Karissa run to the parking slot? That’s weird…. Athletes don’t usually go there during their warm up or even their training.”

Floria took a step, walking away from Stephanie. She still looked forward. “I don’t know. Maybe she’s just crazy.”

“I guess, I guess…” Stephanie moved closer to Floria again. “But… maybe there is something or somebody there? She looked like she was in a hurry.”

Floria opened her eyes wide. “F*ck….”

---------------------------

Camilla jerked her body to her sides. The space between the seats and the floor was too small for her to move comfortably. Her attempts to sit up had been unsuccessful. The straight jacket and the hoodie meant only her legs were useful. Her jaws hurt from trying to get rid of the sleeve shoved inside her mouth. Another unsuccessful attempt.

She stopped for a second to catch her breath. Sweat ran down her forehead and cheeks, She was getting nowhere. Camilla raised her head and looked around her. Nobody had been around when Karissa had taken her and dragged her to her car. So most likely, nobody would see her trapped inside the car. The windows and doors were going to block any shouts and screams for help, even if she got rid of the gag.

Had Floria returned already? If so, she would for sure look around for her. Floria knew that she couldn’t walk home by herself, not while restrained. Not even going to the restroom was possible. Was she going to be able to connect the dots if Karissa's car was there and her roommate was gone?

Her teeth sunk into the sleeve. If she couldn’t free herself, then at least she needed to fight Karissa. And in her current position, she was even more vulnerable. She needed to get back on the seat. That was her only hope. A long shot, for sure, but it was her only move.

Her legs kicked into the air, giving her some impulse. Balancing on her butt, eventually Camilla got to sit up. More sweat ran down her face. Her muscles were starting to hurt, but she needed to continue her efforts. Now sitting, it was easier for her to lean her torso towards the seat and push with her legs.

Camilla shifted her position. Her right foot hit the bottom of the driver’s seat, and she felt a sharp pain on her ankle. A small shout came out of her stuffed mouth. There was no time for a break. She was now kneeling on the car floor, her torso resting on the backseats.

Then, the door was opened. “Hello, kid. Look that you’ve been busy.”

Camilla raised her head and stared at Karissa. “Fmmph ymmphh…”

“Tsk, tks….” Karissa shook her head in disapproval. “Such a dirty mouth needs a dirty gag. Look, I brought these just for you.”

Karissa showed the balled up socks to Camilla. Camilla’s eyes opened in horror and she looked away. The socks were dirty and sweaty. Her position was still vulnerable and she couldn’t stop Karissa from coming into the car and sitting on her back. “Hmmppph….”

“Here, take a quick sniff.” Karissa placed the socks right under Camilla’s nose. The shorter girl tried to move her head away, but Karissa’s weight had reduced her movement. Once the dirty socks found Camilla’s nostrils, Karissa pressed them against her face, generating a soft moan. “Yummy, yummy, yummy….”

“Nmmmphhh..”

Karissa’s free hand took the hood and loosened it, Camilla’s head was uncovered and she knew what was coming. She bit hard into the sleeve as Karissa tried to pull it out of her mouth. That was a much better gag than the upcoming socks.

However, the taller girl had some simple tricks in mind. The socks were pressed again, the stinky smell filling Camilla’s nostrils. She tried her best to hold her ground, but eventually she relaxed her jaw, gagging a little. That was more than enough for Karissa to pull the sleeve out completely.

“No… FLORIA!! FLOMMMPHHH!!!”

The socks were pushed slowly into Camilla’s open mouth. There was little she could do to stop them. The fabric touched her tongue and Camilla practically went mad. With all her strength, she struggled and jerked her body. But with Karissa sitting on top of her, they were only token gestures. Karissa’s fingers pushed the socks deep enough, to prevent the poor, short girl from spitting them.

“Now, wasn’t that nice?” Karissa mockingly patted Camilla’s head. Camilla shook her head, doing her best to breathe just from her nose. Karissa laughed, pinched Camilla’s nose and shook it. Camilla made a small moan after Karissa released it.

“Dear Cami, I still need to do my training, but the good news is that your lesson is not over. We can continue after I’m done.” Karissa sat up and walked out of the car. She crouched at Camilla’s eye level and both girls looked at each other. Camilla’s eyes flared at Karissa’s more relaxed ones. The taller girl’s hand reached for Camilla’s cheek and pinched it playfully.

“You look so cute with a pair of dirty socks in your mouth. It just fits.” Karissa’s other hand pinched the other cheek as well. “Now, I need you to be quiet and calm, and I cannot have you struggling and trying to get people’s attention. Oh no. I think the trunk is the right place for you.”

“NMMMPHHH!!”

“Oh yes, yes. Come here, kid. And don’t make it worse for you.” Karissa picked up Camilla and pulled her out of the car. This time Camilla kicked in the air. The trip was shorter this time, and so was her window. If there was an opportunity to get somebody to notice, it was then. In the dark trunk, she would be trapped until Karissa returned.

The trunk was opened and Camilla was dropped inside. She grunted at the impact and rolled over, to face her captor. Her legs kicked again, trying to get her. Karissa easily dodged the impacts. Her hands grabbed Camilla’s ankles tightly and held them, stopping the kicking. “You know, I think your sneakers will attract too much attention. Let me remove them, kid.”

“NMMPHHH!!” Camilla shouted. But Karissa swiftly removed her tennis shoes. Now her kicking and stomping would sound quieter.

“There we go.” Karissa patted her head. Camilla shook it out of her way, making the taller girl laugh. “Oh come on, you’ll love it, and after tonight, you’ll learn how to be polite to me. And I will get my apology. So… win-win.”

Camilla grunted again but Karissa ignored her and shut the trunk. Camilla was plunged into darkness. She kicked the door again. The training session could take hours. Floria would be looking for her, she knew that. If Floria appeared, she needed to give her any possible signs. Even if that meant to kick the trunk for that much time.

But it was only a second or two before her muscles instinctively relaxed. She closed her eyes and stopped her kicking after hearing Floria's voice at the other side of the trunk.

“Karissa!" The basketball player's voice was heard still a little far, but with each word, it was louder and nearer. "Open the freaking trunk! NOW!”
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Ah! The return of the sock gag! Plus Floria to the rescue... maybe!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ah, well, and so the troubles continue. Poor Cami. Somehow I suspect it won't be the end of her troubles, but more generally, I have no clue where this is going. Keep it up!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Seems like Floria is here to save the day - if Karissa complies, and somehow I doubt that it will that easy :)
Hywok
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hywok »

Loved the original, so glad you are writing the sequel, thanks!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

brashieel wrote: 2 years ago Ah! The return of the sock gag! Plus Floria to the rescue... maybe!
Yup! The sock gag is back. Not good news for Camilla, though, she really, like really hates it. Will Floria rescue Camilla?
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Ah, well, and so the troubles continue. Poor Cami. Somehow I suspect it won't be the end of her troubles, but more generally, I have no clue where this is going. Keep it up!
Oh, I hope this chapter gives the readers at least one clue to where the story is going.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Seems like Floria is here to save the day - if Karissa complies, and somehow I doubt that it will that easy :)
Karissa complying? Do you know how crazy that sounds? Hehehe
Hywok wrote: 2 years ago Loved the original, so glad you are writing the sequel, thanks!
Oh, so glad you enjoyed the original story! =)

Part 8

Floria gasped, the spandex cloth that had been in Stephanie’s hands now wrapped tightly around hers. Her eyes met Karissa's, who remained motionless watching her, her hands resting on the closed trunk. As a drop of sweat ran across her right cheek, Floria took another step forward. “I said, NOW!”

“I don’t know what you are talking about…”

Karissa slowly moved away from the trunk, towards the driver’s seat. She moved backwards, clearly trying to keep Floria on sight and not give her back to her. The basketball player was quick, Before Karissa could even get to the door, she grabbed her arm. “I’ve just seen you putting Camilla in there. Now open the freaking trunk!”

“Or what?” Karissa pulled her arm out of Floria’s grip.

“Or I’ll make sure to call security and they will force you to open the trunk anyway.”

Both ex roommates stared at each others’ eyes. Karissa shook her head and let out a small laugh. “Whatever. I won’t be here by the time you get them to come.”

Floria’s fingers increased their pressure around the spandex. “Then I’ll kick your ass right here, right now, like I did last week. Do you remember how that began?”

Karissa took a step closer to Floria and their eyes met again. Floria could hear some muffled sounds coming from the trunk. How much time had passed since Karissa had captured Camilla? She could remember her taking socks from her backpack, meaning they had most likely found their way into Camilla’s mouth. Floria knew how much Camilla hated dirty stuff used as a gag. She didn’t have much time, but Karissa didn’t move. The spandex tightened around her fingers again, and her knees bent a little bit. Her eyes checked Karissa’s once again, wondering which her reaction was going to be.

“Fine!” Karissa said, after seconds that felt like several minutes of staring. “You want her, you got her. But you better deal with her bratty attitude.”

Bratty attitude? Floria’s nostrils flared as her fingers were now hurting from the pressure of her own grip. However, Karissa was already returning to the trunk, so Floria didn’t react. If she was going to free Camilla, that was all that mattered. The last time they had brought the fight to the campus, it had been at night and during a break. Right there, it was still in daylight. And if any loud noise could attract people to the scene. Getting Camilla was the important thing now.

The trunk opened and Karissa took a step backwards. Floria, who was still at the driver’s door, looked around. Karissa just extended her hand, presenting the open trunk. “Go ahead, take your baby home.”

Floria walked slowly. Her eyes never left Karissa, who was just looking at her impatiently. She still held tight the spandex in her hands, although not as tight as before. Her fingers weren’t hurting any more. Once she was right behind the car, she looked in sight. Camilla, sweating under the hood and the straight jacket beneath it, her feet covered only in socks and, of course, Karissa’s sweaty socks stuffed right in her mouth.

“Geez, come on, let me take those.” Floria picked up the sock gag and pulled it swiftly out of Camilla’s mouth. She tossed them aside as she picked her roommate and friend. “Are you ok?”

Camilla spat into Karissa’s trunk, her face twisted into a disgusted gesture. “Yes, I am… WATCH OUT!”

Floria got to turn around to her left side when she felt something tackling her from behind. Or most accurate, somebody tackling her from her side. She lost her balance and fell into the trunk, using her arms to prevent hitting her head. She turned her head to watch Karissa, now right behind her, attempting to shut the trunk with her hands.

But before she could do it, Floria’s long, thin legs trapped Karissa’s torso. Surprised by the attack, Karissa found herself being pulled into the trunk, as now it was impossible to close it due to three people crowding it.

The girls gasped and moaned, but no other word was spoken. Like it was a silent agreement not to draw any external attention, the girls struggled with each other. Karissa jerked her upper body, trying to escape from the long clamps holding her tightly. Floria squirmed as Karissa’s legs, knees and bottom pressed against her body. Camilla just tried to move out of the way. The weight of two larger girls was almost unbearable to her, and with her trussed up arms, the situation was only worse for her.

Floria dodged her head out of Karissa’s legs and raised her back a little. Enough for her to get the higher ground and a better view of the situation. She tightened her legs, reducing Karissa’s movement. The athlete’s right foot made a blind kick and hit Floria on her ribs. Floria gasped, but she could take the pain. She was lucky, as a kick directly on her stomach would have forced her to break the grip. But now she had enough focus and breath to grab Karissa’s right hand and started wrapping the spandex around it.

Karissa grunted. The silent agreement was still in force. It wasn’t until Floria took Karissa’s other wrist and secured it next to the other one when Karissa finally spoke. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?”

Floria’s hands made a quick knot and then pushed Karissa’s legs out of the way. Her eyes spotted the discarded sweaty socks. Using her legs and Karissa’s weight as leverage, she raised herself and reached for them. “LET ME GO, LET MMMMPHHHHH!!!”

Fingers were pressed against the socks, pushing them deeper into Karissa’s protesting, angry mouth. Floria tried to take a deep breath, but the pressure on her body was very big. She relaxed her hold on Karissa and her hands found the car walls. Slowly, she pushed and got herself out of the car, falling into the hard ground outside.

“Ouch! Sh*t...” She moaned. Her left elbow and forearm felt a sharp pain. She immediately touched them. Not blood, just a scratch. She finally took her deep breath as two different voices moaned inside the trunk.

“Right, right.” Floria stood up slowly, her torso, legs and arms still hurting. Karissa was struggling madly, trying to get rid of both the sock gag and the spandex holding her hands together. All the movement was burying Camilla into the trunk floor. Floria pushed Karissa further, deeper into the trunk and pulled her out of it.

Camilla’s face was red and she panted heavily. Floria helped her sit down on the floor and grabbed the hoodie. As quick as possible, she pulled it over Camilla’s head, revealing the straightjacket. Camilla was still recovering as Floria began loosening all of the straps. By the time the last one was removed, the short girl finally spoke. “What took you so long?”

“I’m sorry, I was distracted with the trainer admonishing me and…”

“I know, I know, just kidding. Geez, that was horrible. Awful. And the socks….”

“I’m so sorry.” Floria pulled the straightjacket and Camilla laid there, her back pressed against one of the wheels, now wearing her old light blue t-shirt. “This is the last time we’ll be using the straightjacket in public, I swear.”

Camilla nodded one time and stopped. Her attention turned to the sounds of kicking and struggling inside the trunk. She exchanged a look of complicity with Floria. “I hope that wasn’t the last time…”

“I… Are you sure about it?” Floria pressed her lips together. “Last time we did this, it ended up horribly.”

“You owe me this one.” Camilla walked to the driver’s door, opened it and grabbed the handle that opened the trunk. “Besides, it would be inhuman to keep big Karissa locked up in her own trunk, don’t you think?”

Floria’s eyes went from Camilla to the noisy trunk, back and forth. The scratches on her arms itched a little. “Yeah, why not?”

After a few minutes, Karissa was thrown inside her own back seat. The straight jacket had been forced on her, with her hands barely reaching the end of the sleeves. However, with all the straps around her arms, shoulders and torso, her upper limbs were rendered useless. The remaining resistance she could put was reduced to her legs, which were already taken care of by Floria, the shoelaces being tied tightly with each other.

On the other end, a gleeful Camilla sat right next to Karissa’s head. The sweaty socks had been inside her mouth and she was angrily shaking her head, trying to push them out. Camilla’s eyes enjoyed watching the disgusted faces Karissa was making whenever her tongue touched the dirty material. She waited until the socks were half way out before pushing them back in.

“MMMMPHH!!”

“Oh, yummy, yummy, yummy…” Camilla cooed as she took the spandex cloth. “I’m going to help you to really savor the yummy taste of your own socks.”

“MMMMMMMPHHHH!!”

But the cloth was wrapped around Karissa’s mouth and head tightly despite her protests. Floria finished securing her feet and both girls looked at the tied up girl, still thrashing around on the back seat. “She’s still moving too much, Floria.”

“What do you suggest?”

Camilla observed the straight jacket carefully as Karissa rolled onto her side with her struggles. A single strap dangled from her belly button. Camilla smiled. “I know what to do.”

Floria opened her mouth to stop her, but she felt Karissa’s foot, a sharp pain on her thigh. Floria gasped, rubbed the spot and looked at Camilla. “Go for it.”

“Okie dokie.” The short girl took hold of the strap and brought it beneath Karissa, between her thighs until it reached the other side. Karissa’s eyes widened in horror and her struggles intensified.

“NMMPHH! NNMMPHH!!”

“You are gonna love this.” Camilla tugged the strap a couple of times and then secured it to Karissa’s back. She pulled it one more time and Karissa stopped moving. “Ta da!”

Karissa grunted as she was rolled back to her stomach. The additional strap was giving her too much discomfort, and any movement, even the slightest ones, made her pull the strap. It felt like… “Feels like a little wedgie, uh? Well, not that little. But I guess you deserve that for being a big jerk.”

The tied up girl attempted a sudden movement to fight Camilla, but the crotch strap stopped her. Camilla giggled and raised her hand, delivering two quick smacks on Karissa’s butt. She made another movement and the strap was pulled again. She groaned and stopped. Camilla smiled and spanked her twice again.

“Now, it’s your turn to be a big girl and take your punishment.” She moved around and brought her face closer to Karissa’s. “Awww, such angry eyes. You need an anger management class.” Her fingers pinched Karissa’s even plumpier cheeks playfully as Karissa couldn’t make a single movement without feeling a great discomfort. “I hope you learn it quickly. For your own good.”

“Alright.” Floria opened the car door and exited it. She checked the scratches on her arm again. “We need to get moving.”

“WHMMMPHH?! YYMPHH CNMMMPT DMMPH THMMPHH!”

“Oh, relax, Karissa, we won’t leave you on your own. I mean…” Camilla chuckled but Floria continued. “We could and I bet Cami would love that. But it’s not safe. We will leave you in good hands. In the meanwhile, try not to move around. I’m sure that the additional strap is no fun.”

“I don’t know, Floria. I mean…” Camilla reached and gave Karissa’s ass a mocking quick squeeze. “Maybe she likes it, we cannot tell.”

“MMMMPHHHH!!!”

“Let’s go!” Floria closed the car door. Camilla sighed, gave Karissa’s hair a quick ruffle and exited the car as well. Floria, having retrieved Karissa’s car keys from her armband, shut the doors. “Well, this is definitely the last time we’ll see that straight jacket. And the last time today I see another person tied up.”

“Oh come on!” Camilla pouted. “You owe me, from letting me getting capture by that stupid gorilla.”

“Hey! I saved you! That’s gotta count!”

“Nopes. You owe me. It was your idea to surprise me with that jacket and your idea to bring me here wearing it. And your idea to have me wait at the parking lot while you had your little conversation with the teacher. Now, let’s go back home, clean your arm and you let me have some time on top.”

Floria winced. “Fine! But I have to give these keys and make sure Karissa won’t get into more trouble.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephanie hummed as silent as she could. Her blue eyes glanced at both roommates getting into Floria’s car. Her fingers played with Karissa’s car keys, behind her back. She even crossed her legs to stop the desire of hopping around.

Bugs, creepy guys, that online purchase she made and that was never delivered… She bit her inner cheek. Bad thoughts, bad memories and little actions, everything in her power to prevent that big smile that wanted to pop out on her face. At least until Floria and Camilla were out of sight.

Their car left the parking lot and disappeared. The smile, one of the biggest she had ever had, appeared on Stephanie’s face. Almost jumping, she reached Karissa’s car and looked inside. Facedown, the big athlete laid motionless. Her shoes tied together, sweaty socks stuffed in her mouth and secured by Stephanie’s own spandex pants and the straightjacket.

The blonde girl giggled. “Aaaaand Stephanie gets the first one. And the crowd goes wild…”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beautiful Chapter - and Karissa had that coming, I have to admit I have little Sympathy for her. And if I look at the End of this Chapter? Karissa will regret the moment she laid her hands on Camilla, and I have the feeling that Stephanie has definitely plans for Karissa. Keep it going [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] :)
Clobberin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Clobberin »

Well that's a positive chapter :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good part, though I am actually a little disappointed Karissa lost this fight. You seem to enjoy the scenes with relentless bullies in charge as they are often good and creative, but I am sure that will happen somw time in this story.

This sequel truly starts off a lot spicier than its predecessor, and you have improved quite a lot in your writing in the meantime. The original also started with Karissa and Floria fighting, but the descriptions were far less vivid. Now, the mutual hate just fills the air much naturally, making it a lot harder to read: the style is much more raw and less cartoonistic. The pain and discomfort feel more real and less of a stereotypical fantasy. Or to phrase it differently, this story makes me desire for peace and respectful bondage between the characters instead of the amazingly described horrors in which they put each other.
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

So Floria saves Camilla after a close call, and now we get to see what Stephanie has in mind! Exciting stuff!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Beautiful Chapter - and Karissa had that coming, I have to admit I have little Sympathy for her. And if I look at the End of this Chapter? Karissa will regret the moment she laid her hands on Camilla, and I have the feeling that Stephanie has definitely plans for Karissa. Keep it going [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] :)
Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it. Yes, Stephanie maybe has some plans for Karissa, but we'll have to wait to find out.
Clobberin wrote: 2 years ago Well that's a positive chapter :)
Hehe, I was thinking you were going to like it =)
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Good part, though I am actually a little disappointed Karissa lost this fight. You seem to enjoy the scenes with relentless bullies in charge as they are often good and creative, but I am sure that will happen somw time in this story.

This sequel truly starts off a lot spicier than its predecessor, and you have improved quite a lot in your writing in the meantime. The original also started with Karissa and Floria fighting, but the descriptions were far less vivid. Now, the mutual hate just fills the air much naturally, making it a lot harder to read: the style is much more raw and less cartoonistic. The pain and discomfort feel more real and less of a stereotypical fantasy. Or to phrase it differently, this story makes me desire for peace and respectful bondage between the characters instead of the amazingly described horrors in which they put each other.
Thank you so much for that kind comment! Yes, I've been trying something new, and I'm glad it's working. I hope I can keep the quality until the end.
brashieel wrote: 2 years ago So Floria saves Camilla after a close call, and now we get to see what Stephanie has in mind! Exciting stuff!
Thanks! But we will have to wait for Stephanie one more chapter at very least.

Part 9

Floria opened the apartment door and entered it. Camilla soon followed. After closing the door, she went straight to the laundry basket and tossed her sweaty hoodie. The short girl returned to the kitchen to find Floria washing the scratch on her arm in the sink.

“So… what do you want to do the rest of the day?” Floria asked, cleaning her wounds.

“I think you know what I want…”

Floria closed the water tap. “Are you serious? Haven’t you… haven’t we just had enough for a day? Or a week? Or even...month?”

Camilla shook her head. “You owe me one.”

“But…”

“You owe me one. It was you who decided to put the straight jacket on me, and that is gone for good, thanks God.”

“I did save you, remember?”

“Yes, you did. Thank you for that. And as a reward, I will be nice to you.”

“I don’t think…”

“You owe me one, Floria.”

Floria took a small towel and dried her arm. She exchanged looks with her roommate. Camilla remained silent, pressing her lips together. Floria rested her back against the sink and put the towel away. “Can you get the first aid kit for me, please?”

-----------------------------------------------------------

Janice tapped her feet on the elevator floor. Her eyes went from her phone in her hands, to the door, to the numbers changing next to the panel. She had never realized how much time it took for the elevator to move from floor to floor. She tried humming a song. It didn’t help. The numbers were still running slow. She took a deep breath and waited.

Eventually the elevator reached its destination. As soon as the doors opened, she slid herself between them before they were completely open. Her eyes ran across the numbers on the doors. Janice cleaned her foggy glasses. There weren’t that many numbers, but it took a little while for her to find the right one.

“Here goes nothing.” Janice thought, cleaning her glasses again. They were getting foggy more often. She looked at the door and then at her phone. 6:02. It seemed about time to knock and find out if she was too early. She raised her hand and knocked three times.

The same feeling she’d had in the elevator returned. How much time would it take for someone to open the door? She gulped as her glasses were becoming dirty again. Her fingers were tapping against her phone.

The apartment door was opened. “Hello, Janice, and welcome.” Camilla said with a muffled voice.

Janice gave her a good look. The straightjacket, or straight-shirt was gone. But she was wearing something as confusing as the previous clothes. “What’s with the white...robe?”

“Oh, this?” Camilla looked at her robe and spun around. “I borrowed it from the chemistry lab. They were going to throw it last semester, so well… kind of borrowed, huh?”

That explained something. Now, it was time for the other question. “And what about…” Janice moved her hand around her own face, signaling the zone covering the nose and mouth.

“Oh, sorry, I forgot.” Camilla removed the medical mask covering her face. “We were… I was trying something. But don’t stay there. Come in.”

Janice entered the apartment and Camilla closed the door. The girl with the glasses looked around. It looked like a normal place. There was no rope or duct tapes or any kind of… stuff. Janice let out a heavy sigh.

“So, hungry?” Camilla asked, walking to the kitchen. “Thirsty? I have some juice and soda here. I’m afraid if you are hungry, we’ll have to order something. Pizza is ok?”

Janice looked blank for a second before replying. “Yes, yes, pizza is ok. How much is… I mean, do we split it or… I can pay” She reached for her purse “I can pay, yes, for everything if necessary…”

“Chill, girl. My treat this time. So… soda?” Camilla asked.

Janice nodded and took the drink. As they sat down, the black haired girl asked. “So, why did you want to come to our place?”

The brown haired blushed. “Uhm… it’s complicated.”

“Is it, though?” Camilla asked.

Janice winced. If any of the three girls was reliable, it was Camilla. Floria had been difficult to reach because of Janice’s original obsession with her. Karissa had… a hard personality to deal with. That was one way to put it. Little Camilla was different. Her cheeks turned a little pink. “Well, after that… experience.”

“When we tied each other up looking for vengeance on each other…” Camilla took a sip. “Continue.”

The pink shade turned into red. “Yeah, that… I was expecting…. More like hoping… that living with Karissa was going to be more like… that. Except the vengeance of course.”

Camilla nodded. “And you think Floria and I have that kind of… experience here.”

“Well…” Janice drank her soda. “You were tied up in the middle of the campus, am I right?”

Camilla smiled and blushed a little. “Yeah. Well, roommates are different. Look at Floria with Karissa. They turned each other crazy. For now, it’s good between us. And yes, we have that.”

Janice cleared her glasses again. She put them on and noticed they weren’t getting any more foggy. “So, where is Floria? Will she join us?”

“Well…” Camilla stood up and closed her robe. She cleared her throat and spoke in a louder voice, eyeing the passage leading to the bedrooms. “Floria hurt herself earlier and she needs to rest for the whole weekend.”

Janice frounced and looked into the hallway when a voice shouted back. “Who the hell are you talking to?”

Camilla smiled and put on her medical mask again. “Please, follow me. The patient needs her treatment.”

Skipping, Camilla moved out of the kitchen and towards Floria’s bedroom. Janice finished her soda quickly, almost choking and followed her. Camilla had already gone in. The door was opened. It felt weird to enter another person’s bedroom but she kind of had permission. She entered it.

The room was a little bigger than Janice's. It was clean and tidy, with the sole exception of a few clothes dropped on the floor next to a sports bag and a basket ball. The walls were empty except the one on the head of the bead. A big poster of Kobe Bryant was there, just over a scene that made Janice to drop her jaw.

Floria, the tall and thin basketball player, was laying on her stomach, on her own bed. Her arms and legs were stretched, each other tied to one of the bedposts, securing her in a facedown spread eagle. She was wearing light blue leggings and a light blue t-shirt. Her left arm had been injured, indeed, but just a little. Three band aids covered partially a medium size scratch. Floria’s eyes were covered by a black sleeping mask. Her long, black curly fair was falling all over her neck, shoulders and back. Camilla, now with her robe and medical mask, sat next to her.

“Patient, you are being too loud.” Camilla’s hand patted her roommate’s head. Floria shook it out of reach. “I’ve told you, you need your rest.”

“Oh, you would love that! Who were you talking to?”

“Don’t worry about it.” Camilla said, picking up a small kit from the night table. “Time to check your vitals.”

“Camilla!”

Camilla took a small thermometer. “Let’s take your temperature, patient. Open your mouth.”

“No.” Floria said and shut her mouth.

“Patient, open it.” Floria shook her head. “I need to take your temperature.” Floria shook again. “Hey, we can do this the good way or the hard way.”

That seemed to work. Floria opened her mouth and Janice snorted. “Wait, who else is here?”

The girl with the glasses froze in place. But Camilla made a small smile. “Oh, it’s just your number one fan. Say hi to the patient.”

Janice jumped on her spot. She coughed a little. “Uhm… hi, Floria.” Janice said, softly. "Good... good evening..."

“Hey, no outsiders!” Floria said, angrily.

“She’s not an outsider. She’s a friend. She has tied you up and you have tied her up. Consider her as a close friend.”

“She’s not...”

“Temperature time, patient. Open up. There we go.”

Camilla placed the thermometer inside Floria’s mouth. The tall girl knew better than to fight and just took it. Janice walked quietly to Camilla and whispered. “Shouldn’t you untie her?”

Camilla shook her head and whispered back. “Nah, she can take this. Besides, it’s only a bit of fun and then you and I can get a round of our own. And she can get some rest after today's events.”

It took less than a minute to check Floria’s temperature. Camilla picked up the thermometer, looked at it and shook her head. “Well, well, well. Nurse Janice, please take note. The patient is in a serious condition. Treatment must start right now.”

“Camilla! Don’t!”

“Nurse Janice.” Camilla reached for a small handkerchief and folded it. “Patient is unruly. Extreme procedure is advised and encouraged.”

“NO! Camilla, you...mmmphhh!!!”

Camila pushed the gag inside Floria’s mouth while her other hand patted her head. “There, there, quiet time now, patient. Nurse Janice, please, open up the second drawer. Will you pick a scarf? Yes, that one will do.”

“Mmmphhh!!” Floria protested angrily as one of her own scarves was tied around her mouth, securing the handkerchief inside. “MMMPHH!!”

“Now, now, my sweet patient.” Camilla’s hand rubbed Floria’s head, neck, back, until it rested on her bottom. “Time to start your treatment.”

A quick slap fell on Floria’s butt.

“MMMPHH!”
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well it’s taken me a little while to catch up with events but it’s so good to see them all back for more fun and games. Keep it up and have fun with your creative side
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

Good to have friends that care about your health :lol:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What shall I say? The Story gets better and better. That you did not tell us, what Stephanie does with Karissa ensures that the tension grews. Exceptionally well the first Part of this Chapter: It takes a while till Floria realizes what her friend has in mind.

Also great: The Conversation between Camilla and Janice, Janice telling about her feelings regarding bondage. And the Finish: Floria getting her medicine. I find it difficult to decide which Part I liked more :)
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Great chapter, Camila's nurse shtick is really fun but I doubt Floria thinks the same
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice part! The opening paragraphs made me think Camilla was the one being tied, but of course, almost no one likes being tied in these stories.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Well it’s taken me a little while to catch up with events but it’s so good to see them all back for more fun and games. Keep it up and have fun with your creative side
Yay, thanks for your comment and your kind words!
DIRK wrote: 2 years ago Good to have friends that care about your health :lol:
Yup, yup. It's good =)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago What shall I say? The Story gets better and better. That you did not tell us, what Stephanie does with Karissa ensures that the tension grews. Exceptionally well the first Part of this Chapter: It takes a while till Floria realizes what her friend has in mind.

Also great: The Conversation between Camilla and Janice, Janice telling about her feelings regarding bondage. And the Finish: Floria getting her medicine. I find it difficult to decide which Part I liked more :)
Thanks for your reply! This next chapter doesn't have many parts heh, I still hope you enjoy all of them ;)
banshee wrote: 2 years ago Great chapter, Camila's nurse shtick is really fun but I doubt Floria thinks the same
Oh, but Camilla didn't find the straight jacket amusing so... Floria must also learn to cope with things she doesn't like but Camilla does hehe
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Nice part! The opening paragraphs made me think Camilla was the one being tied, but of course, almost no one likes being tied in these stories.
Thanks! If I can find a scenario when somebody likes to be tied in these stories, I will include. I don't want to force it (and I love nonconsensual tie-up stories so...)

Part 10

“Now, now… where shall we begin?” Camilla moved her hand back to Floria’s head and patted it. “Maybe… the beginning?”

Floria made an annoyed grunt and Camilla could feel her eyes being rolled, even under the blindfold. “Oh, you don’t think my jokes are funny? Then why are you laughing?”

Both of her hands attacked Floria’s exposed armpits. The quick tickle took the tall basketball player by surprise. She jerked her body violently for five seconds before Camilla stopped her assault.

“And that’s only the beginning, darling.” Camilla whispered next to Floria’s ear.

“Mmmphh…”

“Nurse Janice!” Janice startled on her spot as she was called. “Sorry, heh, are you with us?”

Janice’s hand held her phone. She adjusted her glasses with her other hand. “Yeah, sure, I’m with you… what do you need?”

Camilla pointed at Janice’s phone. “No pics, understood?”

“What? Oh… the phone, yes.” Janice wiggled her hand around. “Yeah, no, no photos of course. I was just texting, you know… I have this work I have to do and, my friend… not actually my friend but… the person I’m doing the work with was just… texting me, about the work. So…”

“I need you here with me, nurse.” Camilla winked. Janice nodded. “Good. Now, we can see the patient is way too grumpy.”

“Immmphh nmmth grmmphh…”

“Grumpy, grumpy, grumpy.” Camilla caressed Floria’s cheek with the back of her hand. “And you know what they say the best medicine is, nurse Janice?”

“Uhm…” Janice played with her phone in her hand . She gave a confused look and raised her eyebrows. “Aspirine?”

“Laughter, nurse. Laughter is the best medicine. And our dear patient needs lots of laughter to get better.”

“NMMMPHHH””

Camilla sat closer to Floria’s waist and warmed up her fingers. She opened and closed her hands eight times before she touched her roommate’s ribs. Floria made another protested grunt. Camilla’s smile turned into a grin as her fingers attacked her again, this time tickling and scratching her unprotected sides.

“MMMMMMMPHHHHH!!!!”

“See? You are getting better, patient.” Camilla said. Her fingers ran from up and down, down and up, all across the tall girl’s ribs and sides. Floria struggled in a violent way, making Janice startle again.

“What happened, Janice?”

“I, mm…. Is she ok?”

“Oh, you are so, so sensitive. She’s alright.” Floria panted hard, now motionless. As she recovered, Camilla bit her lip. “Although, patient, maybe you should stop moving your ass so much. We don’t want nurse Janice to be scared, do we?”

“Whmmph arhmmp ymmphh…” A firm smack fell on her butt. “MMMPHHH!”

“Let’s see if you really understand.” Camilla tickled her sides for four seconds. Floria jerked her body again. The involuntary spasms made her entire body move. Camilla stopped. “Nope, you are still wiggling too much.”

Another smack fell. “HMMMPHH!!”

“We will restrain you better later. Nurse, would you mind… Would you mind stopping texting and helping me with the treatment? Janice!”

“Sorry, sorry.” Janice finished her text and put her phone away. “Do you want me to… tickle her?”

“NMMPHHH!!”

“Slowly and gently.” Camilla’s hand pointed at Floria’s feet. Janice moved to the right one. Camilla nodded and climbed on the bed. Facing the foot of the bed, she sat on Floria’s back, earning another protest from her.

“Chill. I don’t want you to move around and hurt yourself. Besides, I’ll be guiding Janice.” Floria made another grunt. “Come on, it’s not like she hasn’t tickled you before. But if it makes you feel better, think of me while she tickles you this time.”

Floria’s response wasn’t a polite one. That only made Camilla grin again and pointed at Janice. “Start, please, like I said gently. Now!”

With another spank on Floria’s behind, Janice began her tickling. Her fingers touched Floria’s sole and tickled her in a soft way. The tall girl responded with a quick jerk, reduced in a very effective way by Camilla’s weight on top of her. Encouraged, Janice tickled her another time, and Floria made a more violent struggle. Janice giggled and exchanged a look of complicity with Camilla. Both girls smiled. “I was missing this. It’s so funny.”

“The other foot, please. Try to go with the first tickling, I don’t want any violent reactions, like I said.”

“Sure, sure. Got it… doctor.”

Janice frowned a little. She was expecting to go into a more intense tickling, but Camilla was the one doing the calls here. Tying up and playing with the roommate couldn’t go in the same way the last weekend had gone. Another spank and Janice began her very soft, light and gentle tickle on Floria’s left foot. Floria laughed into her gag and squirmed, but very much softer this time.

“Excellent. You got a very good timing. Let’s see if we can team up.”

Janice gave a confused look, but quickly understood as Camilla shifted her position, now sitting on Floria’s butt and facing her head. She grabbed Floria’s t-shirt and raised it a bit, exposing her bare sides.

“MMMMPHHH!!!”

“Only for a minute. You can take it.” Camilla said. Floria attempted to push Camilla away, but in her position there was little she could do. “Nurse Janice, are you ready?”

“I’m ready, doc.”

“Then… GO!”

The following minute looked way longer to the trussed up, gagged and blindfolded girl, tied in a spread eagle face down on her own bed. Her roommate’s fingers dug into her bare sides, running quickly over her exposed skin. Meanwhile, Janice jumped from foot to foot. She touched and ran her fingers against the bare soles, in her best attempt not to overdo it. Or at least it didn’t feel to Camilla that way. Or maybe it was her own weight reducing the struggles of her roommate. Or Floria was just getting tired.

“Time’s up.” Camilla said. She stopped the tickling assault and Janice followed. Floria’s long, curly hair was now a big mess. It fell on her shoulders, back, arms and a big part was spread over the pillows. Her upper body moved slowly, up and down, as she recovered slowly. Camilla’s grin turned into a soft smile and she pulled Floria’s t-shirt back to her waist, covering her sides. She climbed off the bed and gave her a soft pat on her behind. This time, Floria made a soft moan, barely audible.

“You were great, Floria. Thanks!” Camilla sat next to her head and patted it. Floria didn’t try to shoot it away from her hand this time. “Honey, we are going to call from some pizza and then we’ll let you go, ok. No retribution. Remember, you owed me.”

“Mmmphh…”

“Don’t go back to grumpy or I’m not letting you go.” Camilla said. She bit her lip, trying to sound serious, but soon a small giggle came out. “Just relax and wait until pizza arrives. We are going to let you have some rest.”

“I got it. Pizza is on the way.” Janice’s hand was holding her phone again and she waved it in the air.

“See, darling? Janice is good to us.”

“Whmtemmph…”

“Shhh, now rest. See you in a while.” With a quick kiss on the top of Floria’s head, Camilla signaled Janice to leave the room. She turned off the light, brought the door close but not shut and they both walked to the kitchen.

“Well, that was… really funny.” Janice sat on the kitchen’s table and Camilla gave her another soda. “I wish I could do it more often.”

“Night is not over, new girl.” Camilla said. She took a quick drink. “You will get your turn as well.” Janice opened her eyes. “Yes, this is a two way street. You had your fun as a captor, now it’s time to have your fun as a captive. But don’t worry, we can wait until after the pizza.”

“Good news…” Janice said, going back to texting. “What can we do while we wait? Is Floria going to be tied up until then?”

“You heard me, she will. Now, stop the texting. Tell me, how you’ve been? Other than the lack of… this?”

---------------------------------

“Well, that was risky but… do you think they noticed you?”

The blonde girl sat on the driver seat as the car left the pizza place. Next to her, two pizza boxes were closed on the passenger’s seat. She reached a red light and the car stopped.

“Mmmmph…”

Stephanie smiled and turned to look at the backseat. The big girl laid there, a big sheet covering her entire body and head. Stephanie’s hand reached it and pulled it, revealing Karissa’s angry face. Her cheeks bulged against the spandex pants, which secured her own dirty socks in her mouth.

The blonde girl opened the pizza box, took a slice and showed it to Karissa. “Want some, Kari? No? Oh, sorry, I didn’t notice your mouth was full. Well, more for me.”

Karissa attempted an angry jerk, but she stopped immediately. Stephanie took a bite, placed the slice back in the box and reached Karissa’s face with the same hand. Karissa tried to move her head away, but stopped again, just letting Stephanie’s greasy hand pinch her cheeks and pat her head.

"GRMMPHHH..."

“That additional strap as a crotch rope is doing the trick, huh? You seem way more docile. I like you so much better this way.”

Stephanie’s phone vibrated and she checked it. A text message. She gave it a quick look and the street light turned green. The car moved again.

“Don’t spend that energy, big bear. My new friend is waiting for the pizza and, it’s impolite to be late for a party.”
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Floria is getting quite a treatment huh. That ending with Karissa was pretty good too, I wonder what they have in mind for her.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

banshee wrote: 2 years ago Floria is getting quite a treatment huh. That ending with Karissa was pretty good too, I wonder what they have in mind for her.
Thanks for your reply! The answer about Karissa will have to wait. At least for now.

Part 11

“Yeah, cool, cool, tell me more.”

Janice’s eyes shifted from Camilla to her phone and back to Camilla. Her stomach growled a little for the third time since they had left Floria’s bedroom. Janice nodded and smiled at Camilla as she told her the fourth story in a row about some teacher. Or was it a classmate? A relative? Something about sports?

Her attention was on the small dot on her phone that moved through the streets, each time a little closer to their current location. Janice nodded again and her eyes moved back to the phone screen.

“And to top that, now we have to return next Saturday for that stupid meeting and choose a Sports Delegate. Can you believe it?” Camilla said, smacking the table with her hand. “Janice?”

“What? Oh yes, yes, unbelievable, yes, what are the odds?”

“Is something wrong? You are a little distracted. I don’t recall you being that distracted before.” Camilla stood up and refilled her glass. “What’s the deal?”

“It’s just…” Janice bit her lip. Her hand tapped her screen and it went black. “Mmm, I don’t know. I…”

“Or do you want to change the subject? Oh, do you want to talk about… the activities?”

Janice crossed her hands on her lap and covered her phone. She leered at her sides, left and right. She nodded. “Yes! Yes, I am very, very interested in that topic. Not that your daily stories are boring…”

“Meetings about the Sports Delegate elections may sound a little boring, but go on.”

Janice blushed. “Sorry. So, what are we going to use?”

“We are not going to use anything. I am.” Camilla winked. Janice sighed, moved her glass and Camilla refilled it again. “This is a two way street, darling. I was tied up the entire day, Floria is tied up right now. Now comes you. Besides, I think you’ll like me better as your captor.”

“Do I have other options?”

Camilla pointed at the hallway. “We can try Floria as the one doing the tie up.”

“Oh no, no, I meant, why not me as a cap… but if somebody ties me up, I’d rather have you.” Janice said, her hand grabbed her glasses and adjusted them. The very recent memories of tickling the tall girl on her own bed were going to be enough fuel for a harsh vengeance. Janice didn’t want to take any chances.

Her hands took her phone and she looked at her lap. The dot was still on the move, closer and closer. “Alright. What’s with the phone? Janice?”

Janice covered it and looked at Camilla. She opened her mouth to reply but no word came out. Instead, her stomach growled again. “It’s just… I’m, I’m… tracking the pizza guy. I’m so, so hungry.”

Camilla narrowed her eyes. Janice held her gaze for two seconds but Camilla just smiled. “Don’t be so anxious, girl. The food will arrive. Now, back on topic. The ropes.”

“Are we going to use ropes?” Janice sighed. Her shoulders relaxed. As she grabbed her glass of soda, she noticed her mouth was a little dry and her glasses a little foggy. It had been close.

“I am going to use the ropes. Or do you prefer tape?”

“Mmm…” Janice tapped her chin. Her phone vibrated. Camilla looked at her and opened her mouth. Janice spoke first. “Are there any pros and cons?”

“Well, sort of. I would recommend you google those unless you want to experience it first hand. On second thoughts, scratch that. Don’t google. You’ll experience them first hand. And you will be tied up, or taped up while we eat the pizza.”

Janice’s hands trembled. Her phone vibrated again and she bit her lip to struggle against the urge of looking at it. “Can it be… after that?”

“Nope. After the pizza arrives, I’ll wait a few minutes and untie Floria. So, ready?”

“Well…” The phone vibrated for the third time. Janice looked at her screen. “I think pizza is here.”

“Good, then no time to wait. Hands on…”

Janice stood up very fast. Her left hand swung across the table and knocked her glass. The strength of the smack sent its contents flying across, reaching the other end and splashing soda on Camilla’s light blue t-shirt.

“Oh, I’m so sorry. Sorry, I’m… I’m so clumsy. I… I don’t know. I got nervous, I…” Janice’s right hand tightened around her phone. She checked Camilla’s reaction as she stood up and looked down at her wet t-shirt. Had she noticed it?

“Well…” Camilla grabbed a paper towel and dried some of the soda in her arms and on her belly. “I will need to change before pizza arrives.” The doorbell rang. “Or after.”

“Oh, don’t worry.” Janice walked towards the door. “I can get it. It’s on me. I pay for the pizza and you can change into a clean t-shirt.”

“Sure thing. Be right back.”

Janice waited until Camilla had disappeared into the hallway to exhale deeply. The plan could work after all. The doorbell rang again and she ran to open the door. After adjusting her glasses one more time, she opened the door.

“Hello, pizza for two.” The sight of Stephanie holding two pizza boxes greeted her on the other side of the door. What took you so long, Jenna?”

“It’s Janice. I… I did what you told me. Camilla and Floria are each in their rooms.”

“Is Camilla tied up as well? That’s really impressive.” Stephanie said.

“What? No, no… she’s just changing her clothes. Floria is still tied up.”

“Oh…” Stephanie made a bitter smile. “Excellence, that was so close. Well, you need to take care of little Camilla.”

“Me?” Janice shouted. She covered her mouth and then spoke in a normal voice. “Why me?”

“It was our deal.”

“Yes, but... “ Janice’s voice turned into a soft whisper. “She wants to tie me up and I don’t want to be the captive. I… I don’t know if I can subdue her. She’s shorter than me, but I don’t...”

“That’s why I brought you this.”

Stephanie gave Janice the pizza boxes. Janice took them. Stephanie placed a third box on top of them. She recognized it immediately. “Wait? Is that my… box?”

“Oh yeah.” Stephanie smiled. “I went back with Karissa to your apartment. I figured out those little things needed to be used. Am I right?”

“Janice, is the pizza…” Camilla appeared in the hallway wearing a green t-shirt. “Oh, hi Stephanie. Welcome? I guess.”

“Hello to you too, little Cami. Long time since I came here, huh? Having fun? Lots of fun?” She came closer to Janice and whispered. “It’s up to you, or I leave and you are the one tied up.”

Camilla approached the two girls at the door. Janice looked at her and then at Stephanie, back at the short girl and one more time at the smiling blonde tall girl. She bit her lower lip as she took the boxes and went to the kitchen.

“Mmm… kind of?” Camilla asked, her eyes searching Stephanie. “To what do I owe the pleasure?”

“A little bird told me you were having a party.”

“What? Janice…” Camilla looked at the kitchen door where Janice was standing and raised her eyebrows. The girl froze as Camilla narrowed her eyes. “If any, it’s a private meeting. You are welcome to come any other day.”

“Really?” Stephanie asked. She closed the door behind her and approached Camilla even more. “Is this party the one with the kind of fun that only you and your dearest roommate can have and we, your friends, can no longer have with you?”

Camilla’s cinnamon cheeks turned into a soft pink but her look was still firm. “Not of your business, Steph. Now, if you don’t mind…”

“I do mind, Cami.” Stephanie looked at Janice for a fraction of a second before looking back at Camilla. “I feel a little out. So I decided…”

“You don’t get to decide anything. You are crashing a private party here. Now, please.”

Camilla’s hand signaled the door. Stephanie didn’t move. Once again, her eyes moved quickly to look at Janice. She closed her eyes behind the glasses. She remembered the fog. The dreams. Her fingers found the top of her box and opened it. Her hands went inside and grabbed its content.

“I’ll leave that decision to my new friend.” Stephanie said. She opened her arms.

“What do you…?”

Before Camilla could finish that sentence, a hand grabbed her right wrist and pulled it behind her back.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Loving the story. Janice is an unexpectedly bold character, I do suspect she's in way over her head and going to regret her decisions... Probably when Stephanie is done having her fun.

Keep up the great work.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Sorry [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] I forgot to comment on the previous chapter, so first to Chapter 10: Stephanie has obviously Plans- great ones - and not only for Karissa, I would think. The question is, who will be the next in trouble? Camille or Floria? All in all: Excellent chapter! I love this story!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

What a lovely mess this story is. Cami is just so kind to Janice, and Janice stabs her in the back once more, just like in the previous story. She just cannot control her urges to tie someone up. I think she now had messed up for good. Her attempt at making bondage friends will fail. This is not the way.

But, first, let's see how Floria and Cami will be tied.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Janice betrays Camille and everything seems to go the way Stephanie wanted it. Floria and Karissa are already tied up, probably Camille will be soon too - and I would not be surprised in the slightest if Stephanie double crosses her Helper when she has fulfilled her purpose. So far Stephanie did not hit a roadblock - and it looks like Floria, Camille and Karissa are in for some serious bondage, not that I pity Karissa much - maybe just a little bit :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago Loving the story. Janice is an unexpectedly bold character, I do suspect she's in way over her head and going to regret her decisions... Probably when Stephanie is done having her fun.

Keep up the great work.
Thanks! There is a high probability that what you are saying turns out to be right =)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Sorry [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] I forgot to comment on the previous chapter, so first to Chapter 10: Stephanie has obviously Plans- great ones - and not only for Karissa, I would think. The question is, who will be the next in trouble? Camille or Floria? All in all: Excellent chapter! I love this story!

So Janice betrays Camille and everything seems to go the way Stephanie wanted it. Floria and Karissa are already tied up, probably Camille will be soon too - and I would not be surprised in the slightest if Stephanie double crosses her Helper when she has fulfilled her purpose. So far Stephanie did not hit a roadblock - and it looks like Floria, Camille and Karissa are in for some serious bondage, not that I pity Karissa much - maybe just a little bit :)
No problem. It's not required to comment every single entry, although I have to say as an author, it does feel nice hehe.

So far, yes, it's been an easy road for Stephanie. Will it be a betrayal? I would like to say no, but my previous stories have featured them, so there is no point in denying it. I guess the question would be... WHEN?
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago What a lovely mess this story is. Cami is just so kind to Janice, and Janice stabs her in the back once more, just like in the previous story. She just cannot control her urges to tie someone up. I think she now had messed up for good. Her attempt at making bondage friends will fail. This is not the way.

But, first, let's see how Floria and Cami will be tied.
Yup, that's not the way. To be fair, her only bondage experience came from that single weekend full of non-consensual bondage, so that's her only point of reference. Stephanie's influence isn't helping her either.

Part 12

“Hey! Janice?! Whammphh???”

Stephanie pressed her right hand on Camilla’s mouth. The short girl turned her head from over her shoulder to the blonde girl who was gagging her. “WHMMMPHH?!”

“It’s ok, it’s ok.” Stephanie placed her left hand on the side of Camilla’s head and stroked it. It didn’t do anything to soothe the anger in her eyes. “I’ve got you now. We got you now.”

“Mmmphh…”

Janice finished the knot on Camilla’s right hand then grabbed her left wrist. It was pulled behind her back as well. Camilla squirmed a little but let her tie her other hand. Her eyes still focused on Stephanie’s smiling face. Her nostrils flared just above the hand that gagged her.

“Clever Cami, you are not resisting.” Stephanie stroked her hair one more time but Camilla remained motionless. Stephanie removed her left hand but the right one remained on Camilla’s lips. “Not so funny to capture you like this but…” She tapped the tip of the short girl’s nose with her left index finger. “...we can have fun later.”

“I am done here.” Janice said, after she cinched the knot. “I think it’s secure enough.”

Stephanie pinched Camilla’s nose and shook it gently. “Do you hear that? You are secure enough, Cami.”

“Grmmph….”

Her nose was released. The blonde girl looked at Janice. “Well…”

“Well?”

“The gag, Janet! How can she be secure enough if she’s not gagged? Do you expect me to keep my hand on her mouth the entire night?”

“Right, right…” Janice took a step backwards and pointed at the kitchen. “Be right back.” She raised her foot to take another step but didn’t move. Janice turned her head to the kitchen, back at Camilla, then back at the kitchen. She placed her hand on Camilla’s head and gave it a short pat. “Sorry, Cami.”

“Poor Cami.” Stephanie grabbed Camilla and turned her over. Her hand still pressed against her mouth, but now, Stephanie was behind the captured girl. She whispered into her ear. “I remove the hand and you know the rules. No shouting and everything will be fine. Fight and I will search through your entire laundry basket and stuff each and every single dirty sock I find into your mouth. Understood?”

The blonde girl didn’t need Camilla to nod to know she had understood. With slow pace, she removed the handgag from her mouth and placed both of her hands on her captive’s shoulders.

“What the hell do you think you are doing?” Camilla shouted. She jerked her body but Stephanie’s grasp was strong. Her hands still held her.

“What did I just say about the rules?”

“Answer my question.” Camilla said, with lower voice.

“You are so cute.” Stephanie ruffled her hair. She placed her hand back on her shoulders. “I just want to have some fun with my old friends. And my new friend also wants to have some fun with you. Isn’t that nice?”

“Nice? You want nice? Maybe you should untie me and we’ll see how much fun Floria and I have with… you!”

With the last word, Camilla jerked her body. She didn’t get to move three steps though. On her second one, Stephanie grabbed her by the waist and lifted her. “Oh, you are so feisty. Me like it.”

“Let me go, you blonde bimbo.”

Janice returned with a dish towel. “Sorry, I couldn’t find anything else to gag her.”

“Is it already used? Nice! That will work. Open your mouth, Cami.”

Camilla stared at Janice. “You! Out of my house!”

“Sorry, but this is necessary.” Janice muttered. “Please, open your mouth.”

“Get the f*ck out, both of you. You are not mmmphh!!”

“Oh, that cannot taste good.” Stephanie shook her head but the smile remained. “I cannot remember. You disliked these tasteful gags, right Cami? It must be so horrible to you, right now.”

“MMMPHH! IMMPH KMMPHH YMMPHH!!”

“Save that for later, honey.” Stephanie secured the gag with a knot behind her head.

The blonde captor guided Camilla to the floor. Camilla stopped her strugglings attempts. Stephanie rolled her on her stomach and checked the knots Janice had made. “Mmmm, not bad, but there is room for improvement. For now, that will do.” She pinched Camilla’s behind.

“MMMPHH!!”

Camilla lifted her legs and kicked at Stephanie. Stephanie dodged both attempts and laughed. “Take more rope from your box, Janice. I have to bring our other host.”

“Lmmph Flmmphh almmpphh!”

“We don’t want your sweet roomie to miss the party. Besides, our third friend is waiting for us and she’s all alone in her car. We better hurry. Jenna, secure her feet.”

Janice whispered something but Stephanie had already left the living room. With happy hops, she made her way across the hall. In front of Floria’s bedroom door, she stopped. She did a couple of knocks in the air and opened the door in the quietest way possible.

The tall basketball player was lying there, just as Janice had described her. Face down, spreadeagle, blindfolded and gagged. She wasn’t that much of a threat in her current position. Stephanie looked at her bare feet. A bit of fun before the task was done couldn’t hurt.

She could remember the last time they all have been together. With bondage included, of course. Tension had already started between Floria and Karissa before that day, so it hadn’t been the most pleasant session. This was going to be different. It was all down to who was in charge.

Her index finger ran across Floria’s bare sole, from heel to toe. Stephanie withdrew her finger and waited for Floria’s reaction. The bound girl squirmed and tried to move her foot away. Stephanie quietly moved to her other foot and repeated the process. Same reaction, except this time she made an annoyed grunt.

Stephanie moved to her upper body. With a single finger, she poked her ribs. The grunt was louder this time and her struggling was fiercer as well. Just perfect. Stephanie came closer to Floria’s ear, waited for a second before she cooed. “Guess who?”

“Whmmph?” Floria took a couple of seconds to realize who it was. She thrashed on her bed. “Whhmp armmp ymmph?”

“Aww, you don’t recognize me? I am Stephanie, your friend. But Steph is just fine. Or mistress, if you want.” Stephanie climbed on the bed and sat on Floria’s bum. “We will discuss later. First, you are coming with me.”

“Whmmph?” Floria asked.

“You are really slow.” Stephanie patted Floria’s head. “We are having a bondage party and you are hosting it, thank you so much. Oh, little Cami is already tied up. You are coming too.”

Little could do Floria to struggle against Stephanie. The blonde’s body pinned her in a more effective way than Camilla’s had due to Stephanie being almost as tall as the basketball player. That didn’t stop Floria’s shouts and struggling. Stephanie waited until her tall captive exhausted herself.

“That wasn’t nice.” She untied Floria’s right arm from the bedpost and brought it to her lower back. “You are going to get severely punished for it.”

Floria’s left wrist joined her right one and Stephanie secured them behind her back with the rope. She breathed deeply and shouted to Stephanie to stop, but the blonde girl ignored her. She jumped off the bed.

Floria struggled with all she had. Her shoulders rocked from side to side and her hips shook up and down. Her long legs had little movement, though. As soon as they were released from the bedposts, Stephanie was going to receive hard kicks.

Unless… Stephanie untied the right foot from the bedpost. Floria moved it, all her attempts to kick Stephanie hit the air and missed her target. The blonde girl took a step back and stood at a safe distance until Floria got tired.

Stephanie grabbed the right ankle and bent Floria’s leg. She pressed the foot against her captive’s bottom and secured it with rope. She repeated the same procedure with the left leg: she waited and dodged Floria’s kicks, she tied the ankle to the thigh. Floria ended up in a frogtie, now powerless to fight Stephanie.

“That was fun. I cannot recall the last time I overpower you that easily. Well, now it’s time to share the fun with Cami and the new girl.”

“NMMPHH!!”

“That wasn’t a question, my dear. Let’s go.”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic