The Roommates 2 (F/FFF, F/F, FF/F, FF/FFF) - Part 42 + Epilogue - FINISHED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Congratulations. Most fascinating. The way you let us read Janices Thoughts Something Was coming, but the readers learn only at last possible time, what Janice will do!
Seems she unsure though how to proceed. Also good that she stood up to Stephanie. I like that.
The big question, or better two: How will Stephanie react and what will Janice do now?
All in all: excellent composition of that chapter.
It will be interesting to see how Karissa reacts, if - and I say if - Janice ungags her - I would understand if Karissa has the desire to punch her :)

And I would like to say another thing: [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] is doing a fantastic job. Meticulously building the Story, writing fine dialogues, keeping the Tension high.
Oh you are way too kind. Thank you so, so much.

Yes, I wanted to add some suspense to the chapter, instead of just throwing the twist on the last moment.
Bondagebender wrote: 1 year ago Janice does have a heart she realizes the situation is dire and Stephanie could go to far. she remembers how bad it got in part one when break and food and drink aren't given. also she know she likely to be tied up too especially if Stephanie gets into the bathroom.
Yup, during her sole experience with bondage, Janice knows how bad it can get. About the bathroom, the big word is IF. IF Stephanie can get into.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Indeed, again beautiful dialogue. Your stories are slow compared to many stories here, but it is epic to see the slow transformations of the characters and the slow games of these conversations. We are slowly inching towards Janice choice, and I am curious what she will do. Awesome stuff!
Thanks! Yup, mine stories are way slower. I understand most readers are probably looking for stories that jump straight to bondage. I want to add something else (in terms of plot and dialogue). Glad it's working for some readers =)

Part 24: PRESENT DAY

Janice locked the door and took a step backwards. Her eyes fixed on the doorknob. Muffled steps sounded on the corridor before a hand grabbed the handle on the other side and tried to open the bathroom door without success.

“Girl! Open the door!” Stephanie shouted.

Oh, shoot.

Shoot, shoot, shoot.

“In… in a minute!”

“Open the door now!”

Janice brought her hands to her lips and closed them into fists, pressing them against her lips. She took five quick breaths.

“I’m… coming!”

“Open the freaking door!”

Stephanie tried again to open it. The sound of metal and wood echoed into the bathroom. There was no way the blonde or anyone was getting inside without a key.

Janice exhaled. She turned around to find a still bound Karissa staring at her.

“WHMMPHH?!”

“Open the door!”

OK, OK, one step at a time.

“Karissa, I think you are a bit mad at me…”

“YMMMPH THMMPH?!!”

“The door!”

“Sorry. I believe you are a bit mad at me..”

“MMMMPHH!!”

“I know you are a bit mad at me.”

“JMMPHHH!”

“Open the door!”

“OK, not a bit. A lot.”

“MMMPHH!”

“A big lot?!”

“MMMMPHH!!”

“OPEN THE DOOR!”

Janice grabbed her own nape when she spotted Karissa’s hands. With tape around pinning her arms around her elbows to her torso, Karissa’s mobility was limited. Her index fingers were pointing at her own mouth.

“The gag?” Janice asked.

“MMMPHH!”

“The gag! Right, right…”

Janice started to move her hands and she stopped. She positioned them close to her chest.

“First, I want to ask a couple of things, if you allow me…”

“MMMMMPHH!”

Stephanie shook the handle with force, which sounded even louder inside the bathroom.

“Are you listening to me? Open the door! Now!”

Janice turned her head to glance at the door and returned it to look at her roommate.

“Please, please, let me…”

Karissa’s nostrils flared. Her eyes were wide open and her cheeks bulged even more than usual.

“UMGMMPH MMPH! MMMPH!”

“OPEN THE DOOR!”

Janice looked at the door, and at Karissa. She turned her head back and forth four times as both girls yelled their demands.

Can you all please be quiet?!

“OPEN IT!”

“MMMMMPHH!”

“ALRIGHT!” Janice shouted.

Karissa and Stephanie went silent. Janice took three quick breaths.

“Listen, Karissa. Right now, you need me to remove your gag.” Janice whispered, sure that her voice wasn’t going to be heard outside the bathroom. “So you listen to me and then I’ll ungag you and untie you. OK?”

Karissa was taking quick breaths as well. Her jaws clenched around the sock gag. Her eyes showed anger at Janice. The heavy breathing was the only thing heard inside the room.

Karissa nodded.

“OK.”

Janice rubbed her hands against her jeans. They were all sweating. She pulled her brown hair behind her ears.

“I know you are mad. I understand why. I didn’t think this was going to get out of hand. I didn’t…”

“YMMPH PLMMMPH THMMPH?!”

“Let me finish!” Janice shouted.

Karissa went silent again. Janice scratched her nose bridge.

“I… I didn’t plan this… by myself. I… I… just wanted to have another… experience and I asked Stephanie to… to give me a hand and…”

“STMM…”

Karissa stopped herself. She breathed deeply through her nose and let Janice continue.

“And I thought this was going to be more pleasant. Way more pleasant. So to speak.”

Janice stopped and checked Karissa’s reactions. The big tall girl’s jaws were still clenching and her nose flaring. Her chest moved up and down. Her hands were closed into fists as well. But she didn’t move or said anything.

“Anyway. I believe we should end this and that’s why I locked ourselves in the bathroom. So now I can free you and then we decide what to do. Together.”

Janice moved her right hand to her ear and stopped it midway. She crossed her arms in front of her but stopped again. She brought her hands behind her back. At the end, she decided to bring her hands in front of her, her right one holding her left wrist.

“Ehmm… Now you can talk.”

“MMMPH!” Karissa said, pointing at her mouth with her fingers.

“Oh, shoot, right, right…”

Karissa sat on the toilet seat so her mouth was easier to reach by Janice. Janice slowly and carefully removed each of the tape strips and tossed them into the garbage bin. After she removed the last one, she reached with her fingers and took the dirty socks.

Yuck. Yuck, yuck, yuck. I can understand Camilla’s aversion…

With just the tip of her fingers, Janice picked up the socks and dropped them in the sink. She opened the tap, washed her hands quickly and dried them with the towel.

“You… you.. WHAT THE F*CK WERE YOU THINKING?”

Janice raised her head. Karissa was breathing heavily and noisy. Her face was red and her eyes tightened.

“You are so freaking lucky that I’m not throwing you to the streets right away!”

Janice dropped the towel and cleared her throat. Her glasses started to get foggy. She took them out, cleaned them with her t-shirt and put them on.

“Wh-what do you mean? Why do you say that?”

“Why do you say that? Why do you…” Karissa jerked her body against the tape. The tape held her. She stood up. “You tied me up and brought me here. Against my f*cking will. Do you really expect me to allow you to live with…”

Wait a minute.

“I-I didn’t tie you up or bring you here.” Janice said, her voice shaking a little.

“WHAT?! Now you are not going to acknowledge what you did? I’ve just been…”

“I didn’t tie you up or bring you here.” Janice repeated. “It wasn’t me. Remember?”

Karissa went silent. She looked to the floor, breaking eye contact with Janice. Janice cleaned her glasses again. Karissa raised her head.

“Well, in any case… you plotted with that stupid blonde to tie me up, which is the same as…”

“I didn’t do that either.” Janice said. Her glasses didn’t went foggy this time. “I asked for her help so I could have a bond… this activity with Floria and Camilla. We never discussed having you.”

Not exactly true, but not false.

Janice recalled the chat with Stephanie. In those text messages, Stephanie instructed her to go and convince Floria and Camilla. Indeed, she had never mentioned Karissa, although getting her tall roommate had been part of her dreams. But her name wasn’t in the messages, in case Karissa wanted evidence.

“You think you are getting out because of a tiny, little technicality?”

“It’s not a technicality.” Janice replied. “All I did was getting the other two girls. It was Stephanie who came here with you. I didn’t know you were coming here.”

Karissa took another deep breath.

“Still… you helped her restrain me right here!”

Karissa stomped the floor. Or at least tried. The result was her just tapping the ground with her right feet and she made a weird movement to prevent her from losing balance.

“While I was fighting her!”

Janice dropped her jaw. Her glasses got foggy again.

“I..” She removed them. “I did. But… you were on a straitjacket…”

“I had already loosen all the straps.”

“But still… She had trapped you in her arms and legs and I was pretty sure she would have restrain you and me if I didn’t help her.”

Janice put on her glasses again. Her right wrist grabbed her left wrist in front of her. She fought the urge to take a step back. That hadn’t been the best excuse, but it had been the best she could come up with.

Karissa exhaled through her mouth, long and deep.

“Fine! Fine! Whatever! But even if you didn’t plan this, and even if that blonde…”

That blonde.

We’ve been talking about that blonde for this entire time.

“Hush.”

“What?” Karissa said. “Did you just hushed me?”

“Hush!”

“Janice…”

“Be quiet.”

Karissa rolled her eyes and raised her arms into the air, as far as they could get with them still pinned to her torso.

“What?” She whispered.

“Stephanie… She’s no longer shouting.”

The metal sound of the doorknob was also gone. It wasn’t recent. Where was Stephanie?

“I should… probably check…”

Janice turned around and walked to the door.

“JANICE!”

She stopped. “What?”

Janice looked at Karissa. The tall athlete stood there, her black wavy hair in a big mess, sticky tape remains around her lips. Her arms taped to her body, her ankles tied up and tape around her legs.

“Release me first?”

“Right. Right.” Janice said, walking back to Karissa. “But, are we good?”

Karissa exhaled. “What do you have in your mind?”

“You want revenge against Stephanie?”

“Against blondie…” Karissa said. “This isn’t a double cross, is it?”

“Double cross? No!” Janice said. “I needed… I wanted a good… activity session… but this got out of hand. Clearly. Like, by a mile. Like, originally, I just wanted to…”

Karissa stared at Janice. She adjusted her glasses and cleared her throat.

“Anyway, if the only way to make things right with you is getting revenge on Stephanie, then so be it.”

“So now you think both of us can take her?”

Janice moved her head from side to side. “Well, you wouldn’t be wearing a straitjacket this time.”

Karissa bit her lower lip. “Fine. We are good. For now. Now, release me.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was quite the interessting chapter; Janice Conversation with Karissa was a bit onesided at the beginning. Understanding Gag Talk can be quite the challenge :) That Karissa was mightily pissed off should have not surprised Janice - but she managed to find common ground with Karissa in the End. Stephanies Reaction was to be expected: She was furious. Very much so - understandable from her point of view: Janice put a spanner in the works, that´s for sure. All her carefully laid plans seem to be moot. What we don´t know though, what will Stephanie do next. I do not believe she will rest her case. But this time it might be more difficult to fight Karissa. Nicely done [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I liked this chapter! The cards seem to be redistributed, and Karissa gets the chance to rdeem herself. Soon, there will be a battle between Stephanie and Karissa, and I am not sure who will win it.

Whoever wins, Janice seems to be in severe trouble, and despite her best efforts and dreams, she will have no friends left. Actually, I would think that Cami+Floria will be the only friendship left after tonight.

Somehow, I also suspect Stephanie might have fled already, too afraid of losing. Or she has recruited Floria and Cami to her cause, but the odds of them helping her are low. I honestly don't think she will beat Karissa, and she seems to know this herself, needing surprise tactics in the first place. Hence, she might be hiding, waiting for her prey to walk around a corner, but then, Karissa can foresee this and send Janice ahead. So, in conclusion, anything but fleeing would be naive on her part, but she's also pretty emotional, so I don't expect the best choices at the present moment.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago That was quite the interessting chapter; Janice Conversation with Karissa was a bit onesided at the beginning. Understanding Gag Talk can be quite the challenge :) That Karissa was mightily pissed off should have not surprised Janice - but she managed to find common ground with Karissa in the End. Stephanies Reaction was to be expected: She was furious. Very much so - understandable from her point of view: Janice put a spanner in the works, that´s for sure. All her carefully laid plans seem to be moot. What we don´t know though, what will Stephanie do next. I do not believe she will rest her case. But this time it might be more difficult to fight Karissa. Nicely done [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !
Thanks for your praise. It's unlikely that Stephanie will call it a day and disappear for good. As for Karissa... we'll see what happens in the next chapter.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago I liked this chapter! The cards seem to be redistributed, and Karissa gets the chance to rdeem herself. Soon, there will be a battle between Stephanie and Karissa, and I am not sure who will win it.

Whoever wins, Janice seems to be in severe trouble, and despite her best efforts and dreams, she will have no friends left. Actually, I would think that Cami+Floria will be the only friendship left after tonight.

Somehow, I also suspect Stephanie might have fled already, too afraid of losing. Or she has recruited Floria and Cami to her cause, but the odds of them helping her are low. I honestly don't think she will beat Karissa, and she seems to know this herself, needing surprise tactics in the first place. Hence, she might be hiding, waiting for her prey to walk around a corner, but then, Karissa can foresee this and send Janice ahead. So, in conclusion, anything but fleeing would be naive on her part, but she's also pretty emotional, so I don't expect the best choices at the present moment.
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

The night is still to end, but so far, yes, only Camilla-Floria seems like a friendship that will last.

As for what happened with Stephanie, well, I don't want to spoil anything...
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 25: PRESENT DAY

“Ready?”

Janice nodded. Her jaws tightened as a feeble attempt to stop her head from shaking. Karissa opened the door to Floria’s bedroom and both girls entered.

Karissa’s right hand searched the light switch. Her fingers found it and she turned on the lights. The bed was a mess, according to what Janice had said, because Floria had been tied there before Stephanie had come. Karissa bit her lower lip. There was no sign of another person in the room.

“She’s not here.” Janice said.

That’s what it seems, but just to be sure… Blondie is smarter than this.

“Search under the bed.” Karissa said.

“Why me?” Janice asked.

“Because if I am overpowered first, chances are you won’t be enough to subdue blondie.” Karissa said, rubbing her forehead. “Am I right?”

Janice gave her a nervous look. She walked sideways towards the bed, making sure she wasn’t giving her back to Karissa. Once she reached the bed, she stopped. She looked at Karissa and walked to the other side. The two girls were now separated by the bed.

Like I was going to tie her up right here.

Not that the idea hadn’t crossed Karissa’s mind. Once untied, it looked like a good prospect. After all, Floria and Camilla were still hogtied in the living room of their own apartment. Why not add Janice to the mix and have a well deserved revenge?

Because, for it to be a well deserved revenge, blondie must be captured first.

As hard as Karissa would like to admit, she needed Janice. At least as bait or to be in the front line. If Stephanie was going to attack one, better Janice to be first than her.

Janice knelt next to bed and disappeared to look under the mattress. Karissa took a deep breath. Nothing. Janice’s brown haired head reappeared.

“Not here either. Let’s check the closet.”

Karissa sighed and walked to the closet door. Sure there wasn’t much room, but just to check all the possible places.

The tall girl opened the doors with a sudden move. But nobody was inside.

“So, she fled.” Janice said.

Coward.

“Seems that way.” Karissa said. “She’s not in Camilla’s room or here, or the kitchen… Let’s go.”

“OK.”

But Janice didn’t move. Not until Karissa had taken a step. Once the tall girl moved, Janice moved as well. Always putting some distance between them. Karissa threw her arms into the air.

Whatever.

The smaller girl wasn’t a threat, so Karissa turned around and walked out of Floria’s bedroom. It wasn’t until she was at the bathroom door that she heard Janice’s footsteps behind her.

Karissa arrived at the living room. Stephanie was gone, for sure. It foiled Karissa’s plans for a perfect revenge. To have the blonde as well as Floria and Camilla as captives for the rest of the weekend would have been the perfect closure for that day. Alas, that was not possible.

Well, the silver lining…

Karissa smirked as she looked at the two bound girls. She picked up the ice tray. Both Floria and Camilla were looking away from her. Karissa moved as silent as possible, the smirk turning into a smile. She refilled the tray and placed it in the fridge.

She returned to the living room. Janice was moving towards the girls.

“What are you doing, Janice?”

Janice startled. “Uhm, well, I was untying them. We were… we are looking to get revenge on Stephanie, right?”

Karissa raised her right hand and wiggled her index finger.

“Oh no. You asked me if I wanted to get revenge and I do.”

“Mmmph?”

“Mmmph!”

“I… I…” Janice said, standing up. She took a step away from Karissa. “I asked if you wanted revenge on Stephanie, not on… the other girls…”

“You are a clever girl, that was implicit.” Karissa smiled.

She walked in front of the bound captives. Floria and Camilla raised their heads, as best as they could, to glare at Karissa. A mix of fear and anger appeared in their eyes.

Perfect.

“Well, girls,” Karissa knelt down. “I think that…”

“Karissa, come on!”

Karissa stopped smiling and raised her head. “Excuse me?”

“Th-this isn’t necessary.” Janice said.

Her hands held each other in front of her, like they had done in the bathroom. Her body trembled a bit.

“We just go and figure out a plan to get Stephanie tonight. Or other day. There is no need to…”

“No need to?” Karissa stood up. “You were right. It wasn’t you who tied me up and brought me here. And Stephanie did bring me here, but she wasn’t the one who tied me up. You wanna know who they were?”

“Ymmph trmmph tmmph tmmph fmmrst!” Camilla said.

Camilla was probably trying to tell Janice that the first one to strike had been, indeed, Karissa. But Janice didn’t need to knew that. Technically, Karissa wasn’t lying.

Janice shook her head. “No, come on. They’ve suffered enough. Let’s release them and let’s go and get Stephanie!”

“We don’t know where blondie is. Meanwhile, I still have some scores to settle…”

“No, Karissa, come on!”

Karissa walked past the bound girls. Janice moved backwards, her hand moving around, trying to identify where the wall was.

“I-I mean…”

“You promised retribution. I get retribution.”

“But, Stephanie…”

“Do you know where she is?”

“No…”

“Then… that’s not an option, right?”

Karissa turned back to Floria and Camilla. She licked her lips quickly and smirked again.

“But… we should go home and decide the next course of action!”

Karissa rolled her eyes and looked at Janice. “Fine, go home. I’ll stay for the night.”

“MMMMPHH!”

“MMMPHHH!!”

Janice scratched her head with both of her hands. She adjusted her glasses.

“Kari… Karissa, we need to think it through. We should go and plan how and where to… get Stephanie. Before it gets too late. Besides, you have been wearing your sports clothes all day and it should… it should be nice to change, right. I mean…”

Karissa sighed deeply.

The prospect of revenge was an appealing one. But the mention of the clothes made her realize that yes, she’s been wearing her t-shirt and spandex shorts for the whole afternoon and evening. And wearing a straitjacket on top hadn’t helped with the sweat. Even the grease smeared by Stephanie on her hair was noticeable. Not to mention the wet spot made by those awful ice cubes.

What to do? What to do?

Having Floria and Camilla is too damn good. But I have to change into clean clothes. And to bring them to my car and drive away… it’s too dangerous, too risky.

Karissa raised her right index finger. “Fine! I won’t stay here for the night! But… before we go, I will have my revenge, even if it’s a little one…”

“MMMMMPH!!”

“MMMMMPHH!”

“Karissa, come on!”

“Do you want me to tie you up?!” Karissa snapped.

Janice’s back hit the wall. “You… you said we were good…”

“And we are. Now stop busting my chops. Besides…” Karissa smiled. “You know I won’t hurt them. Right, girls?”

“MMMMPH!”

“NMMMPHHH!”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Karissa is back to her old ways. It seems she is a slow learner: Having her revenge at Floria and Camilla is obviously more important to her than dealing with Stephanie. And we should not forget, that Karissa was partly responsible for what happened to herself ....
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago So Karissa is back to her old ways. It seems she is a slow learner: Having her revenge at Floria and Camilla is obviously more important to her than dealing with Stephanie. And we should not forget, that Karissa was partly responsible for what happened to herself ....
Thanks for replying. From Karissa's point of view, she ended up in Stephanie's hands because of Floria and Camilla. Yes, she tried to capture Camilla and then Floria, but from her perspective, this all could have been avoided if not for Floria and Camilla.

Additionally, right now Stephanie is nowhere to be seen. While Floria and Camilla are right there, hogtied and gagged. So..

Part 26: PRESENT DAY

“Let’s get over with this quickly, girls. Cooperate, and it will be so much easy.”

Floria and Camilla stared at Karissa. The tall captor fought the urge to grin and only smirked at her captives.

“So, who wants to go first?”

Janice sighed. Her back rested against the wall and she didn’t approached the trio. Her eyes wandered around the room, stopping only from time to time at Karissa and her preys.

“Nobody?” Karissa asked. “Well, let’s start with you both. Let’s take away any resistance you may have still in you.”

The girls made some grunted noises. Karissa walked around them and sat behind their hogtied forms. She crackled her knuckles and stretched her arms in front of her.

Without any warning, Karissa ran her fingers through Floria’s and Camilla’s bare soles. The tall basketball player on her right, the short girl on her left.

“MMMMPHHH!!”

“MMMMMMPHHH!!”

The loose hogties allowed some movement, but not enough for them to escape Karissa’s fingers. The bound girls thrashed around as the concert of muffled laughter continued.

After a minute, Karissa switched to the girls’ exposed sides. Her fingers and nails dug deep into the exposed ticklish spots. Floria and Camilla kept struggling.

“MMMMPHH!!”

“MMMMMPHHH!”

And after another minute, Karissa stopped. She stood up and walked around the girls, sitting down in front of them. The bound exhausted captives tried to give her their angriest look, but their tired eyes didn’t accomplish the objective. Karissa laughed.

“That was the warm-up.”

“What?” Janice asked.

Karissa decided to ignore her. “Now, for the real lesson. Let me see… I remember that Floria said that she kicked my ass and that she would do it again. Well, what are you waiting for?”

“Mmmph…”

Floria tried to curse through her gag when Karissa pinched her nose shut. Floria stopped her grunts and shut her eyes as Karissa shook her face and released her nose.

“There will be some ass whooping. Except that it’s going to be me delivering it.” Karissa said.

Karissa picked up the knife that Stephanie had used to cut her hogtie, and she cut Floria’s. The tall captive tried to squirm, but her energy had already been drained by the tickling. Karissa had no problem dragging her to the couch. She sat down and placed Floria face down on her lap.

“HMMMPHH!” Camilla shouted.

“Hush, kid, your turn will come soon.” Karissa said.

She carried Floria’s upper body and put her in a more comfortable position for her. Karissa looked at Camilla.

“As a matter of fact, why don’t you help us here, kid? You will be counting the spanks.”

“NMMPH!” Camilla shouted, shaking her head.

Karissa delivered a hard smack on Floria’s butt.

“HMMMPH!” Floria protested. Camilla remained silent.

“Now, kid, I can do this all night, so you better start counting. Otherwise, Floria will be very sore in the morning.” Karissa said, spanking Floria one more time.

“Fmmph… ymmmph!” Camilla said.

“That’s not counting. I’m still waiting.” Karissa cooed, slapping Floria a third time.

Camilla breathed heavily through her nose. She closed her eyes and counted. “Ommph…”

“No, no, you look at us, kid.” Karissa said. “How else are you going to know when to count?” She spanked Floria again.

Camilla opened her eyes. “Twmmph…”

“Wrong, kid. That was four.” Another spank.

“Fmmph…”

“You know what…” Karissa smiled. “That was too confusing. Let’s start over again.”

Karissa laughed as both bound girls protested. She tapped Floria’s bottom twice before restarting the spanking.

“Ommph…”

“That’s more like it. Continue.”

The spanking continued until Karissa had delivered ten smacks. Ten since Camilla had started counting. Floria fumed on Karissa’s lap.

“There, there, it’s all over.” Karissa said, rubbing her hand on Floria’s bottom in a mocking attempt to soothe the pain. “That will teach you who kicks whose ass here.”

She spanked her one more time. “MMMPHH!”

“Off with you.” Karissa pushed Floria on the floor and stood up. “Now it’s the turn for little Cami here.”

Floria protested, more from the embarrassment of being dropped like a package than from the actual pain of the hit. Camilla gulped but tried to remain calm. Sweat ran through her face from the earlier tickling and her fists clenched behind her. Karissa cut her hogtie and dragged her to the couch.

“Floria, since your dear roommie was nice enough to count your spanking, you’ll be counting hers.” Karissa said after placing Camilla on her lap. That was a much easier job than Floria had been.

The small girl grunted. Karissa patted her behind twice. “Floria, do you understand and will do as you say?”

Floria rolled over on her side as best as she could and glared at Karissa. She nodded slowly, her eyes angry at her captor.

“Excellent. Now, you were a little disobedient earlier, kid, so I think fifteen spanks would do.” Karissa said.

“MMMPHH!” Both captives protested.

“No? Then let’s make it twenty and if you protest one more time, it will be thirty.”

The two roommates understood and stopped their protests. Karissa started Camilla’s spanking.

“Onmmph…” Floria counted.

After twenty smacks, and one extra for good luck, Karissa rubbed Camilla’s behind as well, mocking her. Like she had done with Floria, she dropped the small girl on the floor.

“HMMMPH!”

Karissa grinned. She picked up the knife and walked to the kitchen, leaving it on the kitchen table. She returned to the living room.

“Uhm…” Janice said. “So, now are we good to go?”

Karissa gave her a quick look. “Just one more thing.”

Janice sighed. Karissa knelt down and picked up the tape roll. Floria and Camilla panted and recovered on the floor. Karissa made an evil smile.

“Wh-what are you doing?” Janice asked, her position still away from the girls.

“Blondie said you two had lots of time bonding together…” Karissa addressed her two captives, ignoring Janice again. “So let’s bring you two a little closer.”

“B-but we were leaving…”

Karissa ignored both Janice’s objections and her captives’ protests. She rolled little Camilla on top of Floria and started wrapping the tape around them. Around their calves, she cut the tape and repeated the process around their thighs, stomach and shoulders. The result was the two girls, wrapped tightly facing each other.

“Mmmphh…”

“Fmmph….”

“Now, you two think about what you did today.” Karissa rolled both girls, now laying on their side. “You two are responsible of the hell that happened today. If you hadn’t put me into that horrible straitjacket, nothing of this would have happened. Now think about it. As a matter of fact, I’ll give you a little taste of how that stupid crotch strap made me feel.”

Karissa crouched behind Floria, took hold of her underwear and pants, and pulled it up, giving her a wedgie.

“MMMMPHHH!”

“Comfortable as hell, right?” Karissa gave her a playful spank. “Now little Cami…”

“DNMMPH YMMPH DMMRMMPH! KMMPRMMPSSHMP!!

“That’s your own medicine, you are going to…” Karissa gave Camilla the wedgie and pulled the underwear and leggings even higher. “Love… it!”

“MMMMPHH!!”

“Quiet now.” Karissa ruffled Camilla’s hair and walked away. “Janice, let’s go.”

“What?” Janice said. “No way! We can’t leave them like this. You… you said you were giving them a lesson and we will go.”

“And I did. I gave them a lesson and now we are going.”

“You cannot be serious. We can’t leave them like this!”

“We’ll be back as soon as I get my shower, change of clothes and we figure a plan to get blondie.” Karissa picked up her bag. “Now move.”

Janice stomped the floor. “No! Come on, this is... stup.. silly, this is silly! I get that things got out of control but… but you proved your point. Can we now release them?”

“Nope.”

Janice scratched her head. The two girls taped to each other squirmed on the floor, her hands wiggling desperately, as they tried to get rid of the uncomfortable wedgie.

“What if… what if you go, get your shower and I catch up with you later?” Janice asked.

Karissa crossed her arms. “And how do I know you are not going to double cross me with them? I mean, you’ve already double crossed blondie.”

Janice gulped. “I stopped helping Steph..Stephanie, because things escalated. How is double crossing you going to help me? You’ve just said in the bathroom you could kick me out of the apartment?! Why would I betray you?!”

Karissa pursued her lips. “Mmm… you make a good point. Alright. You stay here and play with them, keep them, free them, I don’t care. I’m going home. But, if you do betray me, you better find a new place to live.”

"Wait, what..." Janice sighed. She cleaned her glasses and nodded. “Uhm, OK, OK. Sounds fair. Got it.”

“Now you two, I hope you’ve learned not to mess with me.” Karissa said. “For your own sake.”

Both bound girls tried to raised their heads and glare at their captor, but failed because of their bound together position. Karissa laughed.

“See ya, around, dummies. Janice, don’t be late. We have work to do.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Karissa is up to her older ways - and you are wright [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] - it is understandable from her point of view. Janice is in a difficult situation: Obviously she does not want Floria and Camilla suffer not too much, fears on the other hand Karissa´s Wrath and she does not want to look for new lodgings. If you ask me, Karissa is a bit careless regarding Stephanie ... but we will see :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Interesting chapters with a nice cliffhanger at the end. Karissa has gotten back to her old ways, and it is mean as always.

Only, something has changed: Janice. It seems that the past ten or so chapters have been about her transformation. She really desired to tie up Cami and Floria, but now understands how seriously they take bondage and want to hurt each other. She seems to be too kind to be as cruel as the others, but really wants to tie them up and play with them. Her struggle is so interesting, and the choice she now faces is important. Will she make the same mistake as earlier, leaving Cami tied up during the revenge of Floria & Kari? Or ask Stephanie again? Or will she untie them, knowing she might pay for her choices? I cannot wait for the next chapter! This character development really adds to the story.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Wow, sorry for the long wait. I got sick (Covid, actually), so it was a pretty rough week for me. Now I'm out of the woods, luckily.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago So Karissa is up to her older ways - and you are wright [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] - it is understandable from her point of view. Janice is in a difficult situation: Obviously she does not want Floria and Camilla suffer not too much, fears on the other hand Karissa´s Wrath and she does not want to look for new lodgings. If you ask me, Karissa is a bit careless regarding Stephanie ... but we will see :)
Karissa's main concern should be about Stephanie, specially since the blonde has proven to be quite smart. Also, she's roaming free while Camilla and Floria are tied up, and Janice, well... even if Janice tries to capture Karissa, she can kick her out of the apartment. So yes. But Karissa is also cocky, and pretty much believes (at this point) that she can take on Stephanie now that she's free.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Interesting chapters with a nice cliffhanger at the end. Karissa has gotten back to her old ways, and it is mean as always.

Only, something has changed: Janice. It seems that the past ten or so chapters have been about her transformation. She really desired to tie up Cami and Floria, but now understands how seriously they take bondage and want to hurt each other. She seems to be too kind to be as cruel as the others, but really wants to tie them up and play with them. Her struggle is so interesting, and the choice she now faces is important. Will she make the same mistake as earlier, leaving Cami tied up during the revenge of Floria & Kari? Or ask Stephanie again? Or will she untie them, knowing she might pay for her choices? I cannot wait for the next chapter! This character development really adds to the story.
Thanks!

Yes, for the other girls, the bondage can be used as a cruel mean to get revenge but also for fun (like Camilla and Floria as roommates, or even Stephanie losing a bet to Floria). Janice doesn't know the fun consensual side. Her only way into this world were the events from the previous weekend. She's realizing how dangerous this could be.

Part 27: PRESENT DAY

Karissa had left the apartment. Short grunts filled the room. Floria and Camilla, both taped together, tried to get rid of the discomfort of the wedgie, but that only generated more discomfort as it made them rub her torsos and knees unwillingly. At times they even rubbed their noses against each other, generating more grunts.

The other noise in the living room was a small buzz. Janice hadn’t noticed it before, maybe because of all the trouble the apartment had lived in the last hours. The house phone had this yellow light that blinked from time to time. Janice scratched her head and looked away. The light shined on the metal object that Karissa had left.

The knife.

Janice walked down and grabbed it. She took a deep sigh. She walked to the bound girls, who ignored her and tried to break free of their bonds and their uncomfortable wedgie. Janice coughed and they glanced at her.

“That must not be… very comfortable… to say the least. Let me cut you loose, OK?”

The girls didn’t reply in any way. Not a reassuring noise, nor a nod of their heads. They remained still as Janice cut the tape with extreme careful. Once she had cut the pieces that held the girls against each other, she helped them to roll away, placing them each one on their stomach.

Janice put the knife away and sat between the two bound girls. They kept squirming and wiggling their hips.

“Oh right, the… wedgie. Do you want me to help you with… that?”

She moved her hands towards the girls but as her hands got too close, the girls’ reactions turned more violent.

“MMMMPH!”

“MMMMMPHH!”

“Oh, okay, okay…” Janice rubbed her hands against her own jeans. “I guess we are not there yet. Maybe too intimate. Anyway… if you let me explain myself, I will release you and we can move on to the next phase.”

Floria and Camilla looked at each other and frowned. They looked away and resumed their struggling. Janice flapped her hands.

“I know, I know…” she said, raising her voice to be heard over the muffled grunts. “But please, the gags and other restrains stay so I can tell you my side. I know if I ungag you, you won’t let me speak. So… please?”

The explanation didn’t help the girls to understand her point. They squirmed on the floor and grunted. Janice shook her head and scratched under her chin. Slowly, she placed each of her hands on Floria’s and Camilla’s backs and rubbed them.

“There, please, would you calm down?”

Her hands ran through their shoulders, head and arms, patting them, as Janice tried to soothe them. But both Floria and Camilla jerked their bodies as Janice touched them. It took a minute before Janice realized their reaction and stopped.

“OK, girls, urgh….” She scratched her nose. “Alright, I’ll just talk, OK? It’s already taking too much time.”

She took a deep sigh. “I apologize for what happened this evening. The truth is… the truth…” She scratched her head.

Should have written this down first.

“Last weekend was great. No, wait, that was wrong. I’m sure it was hell for you, guys. No, no, scratch that. No hell, but certainly… it was difficult. But if you put yourselves in my shoes… it was my first experience with… this. This whole… this.”

Janice waited a couple of seconds before continuing. Floria and Camilla kept grunting and struggling.

“So, I know it’s probably hard to believe for you, heh, but… I somehow expected that it would repeat. And I heard you two were doing… this. And I though, well, maybe I can jump in too. And I thought that Karissa may ask, but, well, living with her is a bit… complicated. Not that she’s a bad roommate, I have to tell you. Oh, sorry, right, you did live with her, Floria, I shouldn’t have said that…”

She cleared her throat. “Anyway, this clearly hasn’t gone the way that I thought and it never crossed my mind that Stephanie was going to be that mean. Otherwise I wouldn’t have asked her anything. I apologize again and well, now…”

She sighed again. Janice looked at the bound girls. She had to choose one, the first one. She rubbed her hands against her neck. Janice moved towards Camilla and took her shoulders. She rolled her on her side and helped her to sit up.

Camilla glared at her and exhaled through her nose hard. A few of the strands of black hair that covered her face were blown away. Janice avoided her look and worked on removing her gag. With her fingers, she picked the socks from her mouth and pulled them away.

“So… Cami… Camilla, I wanted to ask…”

“Get… out… of… my… house…”

Janice went pale. Her fingers were still holding the socks. With her other hand, she scratched her temple.

“Ca-Camilla, if you could hear me first…”

“I heard you enough.” Camilla blew more of her black hair away from her face. “Now you get out of my house!”

Janice didn’t move. Her heart sank. She gulped twice.

“Didn’t you hear me? I invited you here because I thought you were friendly and you wanted to participate…”

“I-I know, and I’m so sor…”

“Don’t interrupt me. Oh no, you don’t get to… You attacked me and then worked with stupid blondie to capture all of us and turn us into your… toys for the night? I want you out!”

“But, but… you’ve got to understand…”

“Understand what? Oh, that you’ve never had a tie up game before? And that it justifies attacking a person in her own apartment?”

“I assume… no?”

“Oh you assume, genius?” Camilla snapped. “Oh no, you don’t… wait. Put down those socks! Janice, I’m dead seri… Those are soaked in… Don’t yommmphhh!!”

“I’m sorry.” Janice said, pushing the socks once more into Camilla’s mouth. “I really need you to understand, so please, please, calm down, alright?”

“NMMMPHH!”

“Take all the time you need.”

Janice took Camilla and returned her to the floor, laying on her stomach.

She massaged her own neck. That hadn’t gone as planned. But there was still another captive.

Janice took Floria again and helped her to sit up. It was more difficult than Camilla due to her larger size. Floria glared at her too. Janice winced, trying not to think about the uncomfortable sensation.

But it’s option number two since Camilla didn’t listen.

“Here we go.” Janice said, removing Floria’s gag.

Floria flexed her jaw for a moment. She shook her head, getting rid of more of her black curly hair from her face.

“You heard Cami…” Floria hissed. “Release us and get out.”

“But…” Janice pulled both her earlobes. “If you could hear…”

“Oh, but we did hear you. How you felt lonely that you didn’t have any tie up buddies and wanted to have a little evening having fun with us? So you planned the whole thing? Congratulations. You graduated as a freaking evil genius.”

“You don’t… I don’t… understand…”

“You don’t? Oh, let me see if I got this straight.” Floria said. “You met Camilla and me during basketball training. You found out that she was tied up in the middle of campus so you made sure that Karissa knew so she could capture her first, then me, and then you both and blondie could play with us only that it backfired right?”

Janice blinked twice. The socks slipped through her hands into the floor.

“You didn’t count that we would overpower Karissa and tied her up instead. But you still had blondie on your side and you played along even if Karissa…”

“Wait, wait…” Janice raised her hand. “I never planned anything with Karissa.”

“Oh, come on, don’t come up with…”

“I didn’t. I swear. I… Did Karissa attack Camilla today? And did she tried to attack you too?”

“Oh, don’t act like you didn’t…”

“But I didn’t!” Janice shouted. “Look, I didn’t know. All I did was ask Stephanie this morning to help setting up an evening with this kind of… activities.”

“Oh, just say tie up games, for crying out loud!” Floria shouted.

“Okay… that. Tie… up games.” Janice said, blushing.

“And you had already asked Camilla! She had invited you! You didn’t need to ambush us! You’d already had what you wanted!”

“But…but…” Janice’s glasses turned foggy. She removed them, cleaned them quickly but sloppy, and put them back on. Some of the fog remained. “She wanted to tie me up and I really, really wanted to… I mean, that I would be… the one tied up…”

“Well, Janice, it works both ways. Unless you want to walk in and assault us like you were a burglar or a kidnapped, capturing someone against their will.”

“Like you did with Karissa last week?” Janice said. “And like Karissa did with you? And like you and Camilla did again on Karissa back at her apartment, and then you at Camilla on the campus? And you on me, after that?”

Silence fell into the room. Camilla squirmed on the floor and Floria shifted on her position as well. The wedgies were still on place. Janice found it difficult but kept her eyes on Floria, who stared at her as well. Sweat drops fell through Janice’s forehead and her glasses turned foggy again. But she didn’t dare to remove them.

Floria broke the eye contact first. She looked at her legs and squirmed on her spot. Her long black curly hair fell from both sides of her face. Janice fixed her eyes on her.

Floria raised her head. “I’m not agreeing to anything but… what do you want?”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Mineira1986[/mention] I am glad to hear that you recovered.

To the new chapter: Just the cliffs notes version, more detail later. Interesting to see Janices inner struggle. That was nicely done. Also extremly well written Camille´s explosion and Janice´s attempts to calm her down. Also intense: The dialogue between Floria and Janice and it will be interssting to see, where the story will go from there.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice continuation. I had (naively) expected that Janice would be forgiven, as that often happens in such stories, but Cami's reaction was anything but forgiving. It was fierce and realistic, and it really emphasized the seriousness of the situation (it was not a simple tie-up: it felt like a kidnapping and torture). I like this realism, but it seems to kill the story. I see few other possibilities than Janice leaving disappointed, and Floria and Cami never speaking again to any of the 3 other main characters. Most of your stories seem to take place over a weekend, but I doubt this story can last as long.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] I am glad to hear that you recovered.

To the new chapter: Just the cliffs notes version, more detail later. Interesting to see Janices inner struggle. That was nicely done. Also extremly well written Camille´s explosion and Janice´s attempts to calm her down. Also intense: The dialogue between Floria and Janice and it will be interssting to see, where the story will go from there.
Thanks for your kind comments! And for your well wishes! =)
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Nice continuation. I had (naively) expected that Janice would be forgiven, as that often happens in such stories, but Cami's reaction was anything but forgiving. It was fierce and realistic, and it really emphasized the seriousness of the situation (it was not a simple tie-up: it felt like a kidnapping and torture). I like this realism, but it seems to kill the story. I see few other possibilities than Janice leaving disappointed, and Floria and Cami never speaking again to any of the 3 other main characters. Most of your stories seem to take place over a weekend, but I doubt this story can last as long.
I did go for some realism, but I may overplayed my hand. Yes, I wanted to make realistic reaction from Camilla, but after re-reading the chapter, you are right, it kinds of kills the story. Let's hope this next chapter fixes that without making too much of a contradiction.

Part 28: PRESENT DAY

Janice fell silent. Floria sighed and stared at Janice’s eyes through the glasses as the other girl blinked. The small buzz filled the room for a few seconds before Camilla spoke.

“Whmmphh?”

Floria looked at her. “It’s nothing that we haven’t done in the past. We’re just in the receiving end. So we will bargain, OK?”

“Nmmphh!”

“Janice, would you please ungag and help Cami to sit up?”

Janice blinked twice but didn’t move. Floria repeated the question and Janice nodded.

“Sure, sure…”

With her hands on her arms, Janice moved Camilla to a sitting position. She picked up the socks in her mouth and removed them, tossing them aside.

“What the heck? Those socks were disgusting! Janice, you are so…”

“Cami! Focus!” Floria said.

“But they are so freaking gross! It’s like… Alright! Fine! Are we really bargaining?”

Floria looked at Janice. “It’s clear she doesn’t want to have us as her captives. At least for the time being so…”

“You are talking about the same person who ambushed me and tied me up!” Camilla said.

“Girls, I’m right here…” Janice said.

“Yes, she did that. To be fair, we’ve all done that before.”

“I guess we are sticking to third person then…” Janice muttered.

“But, it was all well justified!” Camilla shouted.

“Was it?” Floria asked.

“Yes!” Camilla said. “Karissa was an awful roommate and you tied her up. Sounds like justice to me.”

“And then you helped her tie me up! And I don’t hold any grudge for that.”

“That was… That…” Camilla bit her lower lip. “You had crossed the line. You… you…”

Janice crossed her arms and sat on the couch. Her eyes moved to the small yellow light that blinked from the house phone. Her right foot tapped the floor. She waited for the girls to finish their conversation. The constant taps of the foot and the small buzz accompanied the girls’ voices.

“See? You had an excuse. We all had.” Floria said. “Janice has one too.”

“What? You can’t be talking serious. She said she wanted to tie us up just… because!”

“I didn’t say it was a good excuse…” Floria said.

The two girls looked at each other. Janice kept tapping her right floor. She frounced.

“So why don’t we listen to what she has to…?”

“Shhh!” Janice said.

The two bound girls looked at Janice.

“Did you just shushed me?” Floria asked. “Just when I’m saying that…”

“Shhh!” Janice repeated.

She stood up and fixed her eyes on the phone. Only the small buzz sounded in the living room. She walked towards the phone.

“That’s just blunt!” Camilla said. “Floria is on your side and…”

“Camilla, shhh!” Floria said.

“Wait, now you are…”

Camilla looked at Floria. The tall girl’s eyes were open wide and she mouthed the word SILENCE.

Janice coughed. “So, I’m just going to go. You girls, I apologize for tonight… this evening I mean. Sorry I tricked you, sorry I kept you… prisoners. Now it’s over, ow, so… goodbye?”

Camila snorted. “Ha! Now you want out, huh? You will release us and then you’ll just leave? What’s up with… Ouch!”

Floria looked at Camilla’s shin that she had just kicked. “Yes. That’s… I hope you learned your lesson.”

“What are you… Ouch! That hurts!” Camilla protested.

“Yes, yes, I am… I will… learn my lesson.” Janice said. “So, goodbye.”

Camilla tried to kick Floria. Floria raised her legs to block Camilla’s feet. The tall girl mouthed to stop it, but Camilla kept kicking. Soon the small girl lost balance and fell on her side.

Janice picked up the phone with caution. Walking on her tip toes, she moved to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and put the phone there. She closed the door.

“What? Have you just put the ph… Stop kicking me, Floria!”

“Lower your voice!” Floria hissed.

“The explain to me why are you kicking me.” Camilla said, struggling from the floor.

Janice returned to the living room. “Your house phone doesn’t usually blink, right?”

“Huh?” Camilla said. “Only when somebody is on a call.”

“And I get it doesn’t usually buzz as well, right?”

“Like I said, unless somebody is on a…” Camilla’s mouth dropped. “…call.”

She looked at Floria, who nodded at her. “Somebody is on the other line. On speaker, most likely. Eavesdropping.”

“Since I’m guessing you didn’t make any calls because you are boun…” Janice said. “Because you… well, you didn’t. And Karissa didn’t grab the phone, then the only one is…”

“Blondie.” Camilla said.

She exhaled deeply. Floria shifted her position on the floor. The feeling of the wedgie returned after her short argument with Camilla.

“So I guess you hasn’t learn your lesson?” Camilla said to Janice.

“I… well…” Janice said.

“We can leave that for later. Now, what do you want, Janice?” Floria said, moving again.

“I was wondering if you two wanted… revenge on…” Janice looked at the kitchen door and lowered her voice. “Stephanie.”

“And what do you want in return?” Floria asked.

“You mean if we help stupid Karissa and you get Stephanie, right?” Camilla interrupted.

“Well, since Karissa also wants revenge on Stephanie, I was wondering…”

“Only if we get Karissa too.” Camilla said, trying roll on her front.

“What? No! I can’t do that! She’s going to kick me out of the apartment!”

“Seems to me that we have no deal.” Camilla said, shrugging.

“Oh come on. Floria, you… you said you understood my reasons.”

“I said I understood them.” Floria said. “Sadly, that doesn’t make us friends.”

Janice sighed. Her chin trembled a little. “Well, what do you want in return?”

“Karissa.” Camilla said.

“I can’t… I…” Janice shook her hands. “I…”

“Most likely, blondie knows Karissa has gone back to your apartment.” Floria said.

“And… she probably heard that you had planned revenge with Karissa on her.” Camilla made a weird smirk. “So… you kinda lost the element of surprise, am I right?”

“Oh no…” Janice held her head in her hands. “Oh, shoot, shoot. You are right. You are…”

Floria and Camilla looked at each other. Floria made the same weird smirk and snorted.

“Fine! Fine!” Janice said. “You help me… Us. You help us get Stephanie…”

“And we get Karissa.” Camilla said.

“And… I will not intervene if you decide to get Karissa.”

“Which we will.” Camilla said.

“Which I will nor confirm, nor deny that I had previous knowledge of your decision, whatever it is. Bam! Loophole.” Janice clapped her hands.

“Fine! Now, will you please… please get us out of the restraints. The wedge is still very, very uncomfortable.”

Janice agreed. She took the knife and cut the tape that held the girls. She also untied the rope. First Floria and then Camilla. Janice startled after both girls were untied and took a step back towards the apartment door.

But Floria reassured her that they were going to respect the deal. This came with a snarky comment from Camilla about how she should be the one ambushed now, but Floria dismissed it.

“Phone.” Camilla extended her hand.

“Wh-why?” Janice asked.

“Just so you don’t make any calls or messages.” Floria said.

“We… we have a deal. Right?”

“We do. Now give us the cellphone.” Camilla said. “Unless you are hiding something.”

“I’m not.” Janice said and gave Camilla her phone.

Floria took a pillowcase and moved to the fridge. She took her house phone and put it inside the pillowcase and moved to her bedroom. Camilla moved to hers as well, to change into cleaner clothes, while Janice waited in the living room.

Ten minutes later, both girls returned. Floria was wearing a white t-shirt and some old blue jeans. Camilla had chosen a dark green t-shirt and dark blue jeans to go with.

“You are not going to… shower?” Janice asked.

“We don’t have the time, we’ll do it later.” Floria said. “Now, where can we find Stephanie?”

“Well, I don’t know.” Janice said.

“What? You really don’t know?” Camilla said.

“But, but… I know that she… she overheard us talking before so… she knows Karissa is going to our apartment.” Janice said. “So, maybe she’ll try to meet Karissa there and capture her again?”

Floria crossed her arms. “Karissa has a car, so even if Stephanie got a cab, Karissa will arrive at her place before blondie.”

“Also, who will blondie get inside the apartment?” Camilla said. “Has she magically learn how to pick locks?”

“Right, right…” Janice tapped her head. “Well, she also heard that I was working with Karissa and that I was staying with you. Maybe she’s waiting outside our place to ambush me or Karissa?”

Camilla frounced. “That’s not… Actually that’s the best plan we have for the moment.”

“Excellent, let’s get going there.” Janice said. “May I have my phone now?”

“No.” Camilla and Floria said at unison.

“But… fine! Fine! I’ll grab my purse…” Janice said, in a soft voice.

“If blondie is not there?” Floria whispered.

“We still get stupid Karissa.” Camilla whispered back.

“You sure? I mean…”

“Blondie is the big target, but I want to get back at Karissa so bad. Also…”

“Fine, fine. We’ll take whoever we can take.”

“Uhm… girls.” Janice said from the living room. Her hands held her open purse. “We may have a problem.”

Camilla and Floria stared at her. Floria shrugged her shoulders. Camilla narrowed her eyes.

Janice showed them her purse. “I’m afraid someone took my apartment keys.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Houston we have a problem :) actually two:

Number one: Obviously Stephanie listened in to all conversations till Janice put a stop to that, that may pose a problem primarily for Karissa ....

Number two: Janice, Floria and Camille are locked in

Very intriguing!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Yeah, I think the tale is indeed not dead yet when you continue like this. Honestly, I would expect Cami to also take some revenge of Janice, but maybe she is not playing that card yet. Both times, Janice betrayed her and made her go through hell.

I only would argue this revenge is not worth it for anyone. The suffering of the bondage clearly seems to outweigh the joy. The plan also seems like a longshot. Maybe I am in the wrong mindset right now, but a well-prepared plan seems a lot better than an ill-planned one.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Houston we have a problem :) actually two:

Number one: Obviously Stephanie listened in to all conversations till Janice put a stop to that, that may pose a problem primarily for Karissa ....

Number two: Janice, Floria and Camille are locked in

Very intriguing!
Thanks for the reply. Yes, Karissa is in deep trouble since she's the only of the four girls that doesn't know that.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Yeah, I think the tale is indeed not dead yet when you continue like this. Honestly, I would expect Cami to also take some revenge of Janice, but maybe she is not playing that card yet. Both times, Janice betrayed her and made her go through hell.

I only would argue this revenge is not worth it for anyone. The suffering of the bondage clearly seems to outweigh the joy. The plan also seems like a longshot. Maybe I am in the wrong mindset right now, but a well-prepared plan seems a lot better than an ill-planned one.
Well, Camilla hasn't forgotten about Janice. And yes, even if they do not have a plan, for Camilla and Floria it's more like "let's go with this and, even if we cannot get Stephanie, we'll get Karissa; and if we don't get Karissa, maybe we can settle with Janice". For Janice it's like her only hope, at least to make peace with the other two girls.

But we have to leave that for now because we have another jump, back in time. The only reason I'm posting this midweek instead of the weekend, to not lose pacing with the story hehe.

Part 29: TWO MONTHS AND TWO WEEKS EARLIER

This has been a welcomed break. I wish I could have more of that free time.

Karissa walked from the elevator to her apartment door. Accepting the date to the movies from her boyfriend had been the right call. The tension in her shoulders had eased, she had laughed a lot for the first time in the past weeks.

It’s been a while since we saw each other. God, I missed this. Fun. Good time.

The excessive training to get the bronze medal in the marathon had paid off, but with exams coming the following week, she had very little time. Not to mention the other problem at hand.

Floria.

To have tension at the training or at classes was one thing. But to return home and had the tension increased wasn’t helping anyone. The words from her boyfriend echoed inside her head.

Maybe I should talk to her. Apologize? No, unless she’s willing to do it too. This is going too far. I have rules, she should follow them.

But… I probably shouldn’t be so hard to enforce them. We could both use a break.

Karissa opened the door and entered her apartment. The living room was empty and she heard no voices. Chances were Camilla and Stephanie had already left. Had Floria left as well?

She dropped her keys on the bowl next to the door and walked across the living room. She didn’t heard any voices. In any case, not normal voices. But a muffled one.

Karissa stopped in front of Floria’s bedroom. She raised her hand to knock.

“Mmmph… mmph…”

“Floria?” Karissa asked, leaning against the door.

“Mmmphh…”

What is happen…?

Karissa opened the door. There was no Floria. Stephanie was bound in a ball tie, next to Floria’s bed. Socks filled her mouth and the purple ribbons of her medals held them in place, while the two golden pieces hung from her ears. The blonde raised her head and gave Karissa a confused look.

“So… this is what you and Floria were planning?”

“Mmmph…”

“Are you even OK?” Karissa asked.

She knelt in front of Stephanie and pulled down the ribbons. Stephanie spat the socks.

“Hey you, big bear? What are you doing here?” Stephanie said, flexing her jaw.

“This is my house.” Karissa said. “What are you doing here? Are you OK? Why were you making all those noises?”

“Oh, that…” Stephanie blushed. “I’m fine, thank you. And the noises were… for fun.”

“Fun?” Karissa narrowed her eyes.

“Yeah, you know, when one, two or more people have a good time. You should try it some time, Kari.”

“Right…” Karissa picked up the soaked socks. “So I’m guessing you are still having fun with Floria.”

“Yeah, she should be back in any minmmmmphh! Mmmphhh!!”

Karissa pressed the socks with her fingers and put the ribbons back in place. “Then, I’ll leave you for your fun.”

She delivered Stephanie a quick spank. “MMMPH!”

Karissa stood up and smiled. This could be indeed fun. This had been fun in the past. Before Floria had moved in. After that, the arguments had started. Training and classes hadn’t helped it either.

She walked out of Floria’s bedroom and closed the door.

“What the hell are you doing in my room?”

Karissa turned her head. Floria came out of the bathroom and stared at her across the hallway.

Keep calm, keep calm. Have a word with her. Just explain yourself.

“Hmm… I was just…”

“You were just what?” Floria crossed her arms and took a step forward. “That is my room. After you gave me your little speech about how this place is your place and that you have your little rules, you think you can enter my room without permission?”

Karissa tightened her jaw. “First of all, I heard noises. Second…”

“Oh, so now you hear noises and you have to break in? Is that how your rules work?”

Karissa exhaled deeply. “Break in? This is a room in my apartment. I didn’t know what was…”

“That is MY room!” Floria snapped. “You can have your stupid rules all round this place. The stupid kitchen, the stupid living room, even the freaking toilet. But you don’t get into my room, and specially not without asking me permission!”

“What the hell is your problem?” Karissa shouted.

“My problem? MY PROBLEM? You are my problem! You coming in and telling me I can’t have my friends over. Who, by the way, are also your friends. Because, oh, the big oh landlady needs to study. But what you do next? You go out to watch a movie? So you weren’t here and yet I need YOUR permission to have people here.”

“Look. I understand…”

“What the hell do you understand? You don’t understand! You come here and act like I’m just some tenant paying for a room!”

“You are a tenant paying for a room!” Karissa said. “This is my apartment!”

Both girls stared at each other. Karissa’s chest pounded.

“No, that didn’t come out right. Floria…”

Floria pointed at Karissa. “No. You don’t get to put any excuses. That’s how it’s always been to you, right? Your apartment, your rules, your place. I’m sick of it. I’m sick of not having my friends over, I’m sick of your rules…”

“Floria…”

“Don’t freaking interrupt me! I’m so sick of you!”

“Is that it? Then why don’t you leave if you are so sick of this place?”

Floria came closer. Her face was red.

“I might as well do. I don’t need this. I don’t need your stupid place. I don’t need you. You are the worst friend, and the worst landlady ever! And it will come no surprise if you can’t find anybody who wants to live here because here is freaking hell!”

“Is that what you think, huh?” Karissa said. “You think you are better than this. You think you are better than me?”

“What?”

“I know what you’ve been mouthing around. Yes, that’s right. You’ve been telling all your other friends how horrible I am and how my running is stupid compared to your basketball. Guess what? Guess who got a medal and who lost in the playoffs.”

Floria glared at Karissa. “What does that have to do with this?”

“It has do to because you are not better than me. You are no better than anybody! You should be thanking me because I rented you that room, for a nice price. That room, that belongs to MY apartment!”

“Thanking you? Thanking you? Are you out of your freaking…?” Floria raised her hands into the air. “I’m sick of your sh*t!”

“If you are so sick, then leave!” Karissa took a step closer to Floria. She pointed at the door. “There is the door. Now get your ass out of my freaking place!”

The two girls stared in silence. Karissa’s nostrils flared and Floria tightened her jaw. Karissa clenched her fists and her eyes checked Floria.

“Fine!” Floria turned around and stomped her way to the door. She grabbed her keys. “Enjoy your shitty place and your shitty rules!” She yelled from the door. “Alone, ‘cause nobody will ever deal with your freaking crap!”

Floria spat on the floor, left and slammed the door. Karissa stared at it for a few seconds. Her fists were still clenched.

I don’t need this. I don’t need stupid Floria. Jerk. That’s what she is. I wanted to talk and she spat on me.

“ARGGGHH!” Karissa yelled.

She entered her bedroom and slammed the door too. She opened the drawer of her night desk and pulled her headphones out. She slammed the drawer too.

Freaking, stupid Floria. How the hell am I supposed to study now?

She put on her headphones, plugged them to her phone and opened Spotify. Some music, that would do it. At least to help her calm down. She maxed the volume.

Listening to loud music may damage your listening. I don’t need this caution, Spotify.

—————————————————————————————————————————

What is happening?

Stephanie raised her head, just a bit. The weight of her own gold medals made her neck ache. What the hell had all that been?

She knew it had been awful. She had witnessed the argument when Camilla, Floria and herself had arrived at the apartment. But what had happened in the hallway sounded way worse.

Someone slammed a door. Two doors.

Stephanie shook her head. Just a bit as well. Did that meant…

Was Floria gone?

In that case, Karissa was also gone?

They wouldn’t leave her like that, right? Not in a ball tie, gagged, in the middle of another person’s apartment?

“Flmmmph? Kmmpph?”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

First of all: The row between Karissa and Floria is excellently done in every aspect and it adds a lot of background to the story, why Floria and Karissa´s Friendship detoriated so badly. And we see different sides of Floria and Karissa: First of all Karissa tried to be reasonable that I found unsual behaviour for her, as we have seen her so far. And Floria didn´t act very reasonable either.

This was a situation which often happens in reality: We see a confontation that was not intended but just happened. And all Parties have to pay for the consequences. What I don´t get though, is why Stephanie had it in for Karissa so much - it was Floria who balltied her, Floria who left Stephanie alone. No, Floria is definitly not the knight in shining arnour. And one may almost feel sorry for Karissa, that she walks right into a trap. I am really curious how you will untangle this web, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice flashback!

Somehow, it made Karissa a bit more human. Here, she seemed to apologize and want to reason with Floria, but Floria was too angry already. At least she tried. I hope to get another flashback soon to explain what happened to Stephanie (as it seems important to her own anger streak).
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

I have a feeling Stephanie might be annoyed the girls feuding when should have been playing with her. Or her more involved. Lol
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago First of all: The row between Karissa and Floria is excellently done in every aspect and it adds a lot of background to the story, why Floria and Karissa´s Friendship detoriated so badly. And we see different sides of Floria and Karissa: First of all Karissa tried to be reasonable that I found unsual behaviour for her, as we have seen her so far. And Floria didn´t act very reasonable either.

This was a situation which often happens in reality: We see a confontation that was not intended but just happened. And all Parties have to pay for the consequences. What I don´t get though, is why Stephanie had it in for Karissa so much - it was Floria who balltied her, Floria who left Stephanie alone. No, Floria is definitly not the knight in shining arnour. And one may almost feel sorry for Karissa, that she walks right into a trap. I am really curious how you will untangle this web, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] :)
Thank you! I took this sequel to further develop their animosity, since it was only mentioned during the prequel. We got to see the results of it, but not how it was developed. I'm glad it's working.

Now about why Stephanie has desires of revenge... it will be explained in further chapters. Yes, Floria balltied her, but Stephanie was looking forward to it. She wanted to have a bondage session (yes, her first option was to be the "domme", but she didn't rule out the idea of being the captive). So that's not the reason. We are starting to show what were those reasons. Please, bear with me. It will all be revealed.
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Nice flashback!

Somehow, it made Karissa a bit more human. Here, she seemed to apologize and want to reason with Floria, but Floria was too angry already. At least she tried. I hope to get another flashback soon to explain what happened to Stephanie (as it seems important to her own anger streak).
Thank you! We will get a couple more flashbacks soon.
DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago I have a feeling Stephanie might be annoyed the girls feuding when should have been playing with her. Or her more involved. Lol
Thanks for your comment! Actually... yes! Stephanie was looking for a tie-up session with the girls, she would have really loved if both played with her. Instead of leaving there.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 30: PRESENT DAY

The shower had relaxed her body. After one morning full of training, then trapped into a straitjacket with a crotch strap, forced into another apartment, tickled and with ice cubes melting on her pants… the shower was the one moment of the day they Karissa felt at ease.

The water ran over her. It made easy to leave the world behind, all the world, except from one thing that was stuck in Karissa’s mind.

Blondie.

She rinsed her hair with more strength that needed, her nails scratched her scalp. The day had been ruined since she appeared on her front door early in the morning. Way too early. She had drunk her coffee, eaten her bread and dragged her out for training. From then, the failed meeting about the Sports Delegate, a failed attempt to take revenge on Camilla’s bratty attitude and the captivity at their apartment.

Blondie is going to pay so hard.

A sound outside the bathroom interrupted her thoughts. A door, unlocked, opened and closed.

Great. Janice is here. I just hope she’s true to her word and hasn’t come with Floria and the little girl to double cross me. If she has, she’s out to the streets today.

“Janice! I’ll be right there!” Karissa shouted, through the water and the shower curtain.

Nobody replied. Maybe Janice hadn’t heard her. Karissa closed the shower tap. Maybe the running water had muffled her voice.

She got out of the shower. Karissa dried her body and her hair. Her long black wavy hair took time. No sounds came from outside. With a towel around her, she opened the bathroom door a bit.

“Janice?”

Still no response. At least no Floria or Camilla were waiting for her outside.

Maybe she’s in her bedroom. Well, we won’t be planning any revenge while I’m wearing only a towel.

She went to her room and changed. She picked up a pair of blue leggings that covered half of her shins, a white and black strip t-shirt and got dressed. Once she was ready, she put on her pair of pink slippers and got out of her bedroom.

“Janice?” she called again.

Her voice echoed through the corridor.

Karissa walked to Janice’s bedroom and knocked the door. Nobody replied. She knocked two more times but got the same answer. Nothing.

“Janice? I’m coming in.”

She opened the door and entered. Janice’s books stood on her small bookshelf, next to the bed. Janice had left it well made and tidy. The blue blankets covered the bed and almost reached the floor. The walls had no posters, although there was still the mark where Floria had placed her Kobe Bryant banner not long ago. Other than that, the room was empty.

This is… odd.

Maybe she’s in the kitchen?

She turned around and walked out of Janice’s bedroom. She moved with slow pace. A small itched appeared at her nape.

I did hear the sound of the door, right? The hot water was running strong, but I could swear I heard it. Or was it the neighbor’s door?

She walked through the corridor and entered the living room. She turned on the light. Nobody was there. She turned her head to look at the kitchen. The door was open and the light was off.

Then what was that sound?

Before she could turn around, a hand and something soft covered her mouth and someone tackled her into the ground.

“Surprise, big bear!”

Stephanie used her weight to bring Karissa down to the ground. She wrapped her left arm around Karissa’s waist to cushion the impact as best as possible. Her right hand held a white sock and she pressed it over Karissa’s lips.

“Whammmphhh?”

Karissa opened her mouth enough for Stephanie’s fingers to push the white sock inside. The blonde straddled Karissa’s backside and pulled her arms behind her.

“Stmmphhh? Hmmphhh!! Stmmphhh!”

Stephanie focused on the task. Her right hand held Karissa’s wrists and her left one took a tape roll she had brought with her. Using her teeth, she pulled the tape from the roll and started wrapping it around Karissa’s wrists.

“MMMMMPHH!! MMMMPHHH!!”

Karissa kicked. Stephanie’s weight on her lower body gave her ability to bend her knees but not to move her thighs. Her feet hit only air and not her captor.

Stephanie wrapped the tape five times around both wrists. She continued by rolling it around the restraints, in a perpendicular way. She cut the tape and plastered the free end.

“LMMMPH MMMPH GMMMMPHH!!”

Stephanie turned around, still sitting on Karissa. The tall athlete kicked again. She knew Stephanie had done this before, even in the same night, but that didn’t deter her. The blonde waited until she was able to hold Karissa’s right ankle.

“NMMMPHH!”

Stephanie’s weight shifted a bit onto Karissa’s thighs. Her upper body gained more room to move. Knowing that her wrists were stuck, Karissa worked on getting rid of her gag. Her tongue touched the fabric and she realized.

It was a dirty sock.

Whether it was Stephanie’s or even Karissa’s herself, didn’t matter. The taste was horrible. But it was necessary in order to ungag herself. Karissa pushed the dirty sock with her tongue and shook her head.

Stephanie wrapped the tape around Karissa’s right ankle three times and pulled, using it to stop that right leg from kicking. Soon, she grabbed the left ankle and bent both legs towards her.

“HMMMPHHH!!”

The blonde wrapped the tape around both ankles this time, a total of five rounds. She moved the tape around both of Karissa’s calves and stopped just below knee level. She cut the tape with her teeth again.

“Mmmph… mmmphh…. MMMMPHHH!”

Karissa got half the sock out of her mouth. She kept her effort. The sour taste was overcoming her, but this was the only thing she could do. Stephanie had pinned her hands and transformed her legs into a one single limb with low mobility. She moved her jaw and pushed her tongue, working against the fabric.

Stephanie jumped off her back and moved to the front of Karissa. The bound girl shook her head, trying to expel the rest of the sock.

The blond grabbed Karissa’s chin with her right hand. Karissa stared at her, but Stephanie’s light blue eyes focused on the gag. She didn’t made her usual smile, and a small frown replaced it. Her left hand pushed the sock back inside.

“MMMMPHHH!”

Stephanie reached for the tape roll and wrapped it around Karissa’s head and mouth six times. Each time, she pulled the roll tighter. Karissa’s already plump cheeks became more plump. The blonde cut the tape and looked at her captive.

“Mmmpphh…. Mmmphh….”

“Perfect.”

Stephanie looked at Karissa. She smiled. She sat on the floor, crossed her legs in front of her and cupped Karissa’s angry face.

“Awww, big bear, I missed you. I’m glad you decided to resume your captivity.”

“Grmmmphh…”

“You know, you should always check under the bed for monsters.” Stephanie pinched Karissa’s left cheek. “Other wise, they might come to bite you at night.”

“Mmmph!”

“Enough foreplay. Time to punish you. You don’t mind if we use your bedroom, right?”

“Nmmmph!”

Stephanie stood up and walked to Karissa’s feet. Karissa resumed her struggles. The blonde removed one of her slippers and delivered three swats to her bottom.

“Mmmph! Mmmphh! Mmmphh!”

“Stop being naughty!” Stephanie said, placing the pink slipper back on Karissa’s feet.

She grabbed the taped ankles and pulled Karissa down the corridor.

“Mmmpphh!”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Karissa walked right into the trap and is at the mercy of her Nemesis again - there will be hell to pay for Karrissa. But at this point Stephanie has earned some payback. But it will be not Karissa delivering it - I guess. Stephanie is way over the top - she may have her reasons for retribution but she is clearly out of bounds.
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago I
have a feeling Stephanie might be annoyed the girls feuding when should have been playing with her. Or her more involved. Lol
Thanks for your comment! Actually... yes! Stephanie was looking for a tie-up session with the girls, she would have really loved if both played with her. Instead of leaving there.
[/quote]

My pleasure. Poor Steph :(

Loved your story part 1 too x
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Interesting chapter. It almost seems like you put the cards back in the deck and redistributed them as the other 3 will join the party soon. It's a curious choice why Steph gets the upper hand again. More often than not, the initiative changes often within this story. So, somehow, I would expect Floria and Cami to arrive at the apartment and then might defeat Stephanie. In the previous roommates story, there were clearly two parties, but this three-way battle complicates matters a lot.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago So Karissa walked right into the trap and is at the mercy of her Nemesis again - there will be hell to pay for Karrissa. But at this point Stephanie has earned some payback. But it will be not Karissa delivering it - I guess. Stephanie is way over the top - she may have her reasons for retribution but she is clearly out of bounds.
Oh, Stephanie indeed has earned some payback. Stephanie is a bit OP? Maybe, but it has its reasons to be. Is she clearly out of bounds? Literally yes, hehe, but figuratively... maybe the next chapter shows a little bit of her reasons.
DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago My pleasure. Poor Steph :(

Loved your story part 1 too x
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying both stories =)
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Interesting chapter. It almost seems like you put the cards back in the deck and redistributed them as the other 3 will join the party soon. It's a curious choice why Steph gets the upper hand again. More often than not, the initiative changes often within this story. So, somehow, I would expect Floria and Cami to arrive at the apartment and then might defeat Stephanie. In the previous roommates story, there were clearly two parties, but this three-way battle complicates matters a lot.
Thanks. Yes, the first story there were two sides. I decided to take a risk by trying to... add more parties. Not sure if it's the right call, but when I outlined the story it seemed that way. I hope it all pays off by the time the story reaches its end.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic