sibling bonds (f/ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

sibling bonds (f/ff)

Post by Merida_ »

Hello! My name is Merida and this is my first post on the fictional forum! You may notice me from the true stories forum but I decided to change it up a bit. Anyways, enjoy!
—————————
“You should have helped!”
“No you should have!”
I could hear her younger sisters arguing upstairs. Meanwhile, I was downstairs making dinner. Their mother had gone to a wedding so she had trusted me to look after Lucy and Millie, the younger sisters. As the arguing kept going on, I sighed and put the knife down by hat I was using to cut up stuff for the salad.I then walked across the kitchen and to the stairs. I walked upstairs and entered Millie’s room.

I saw that they were arguing about who had accidentally knocked over the Lego tower.I sighed and stepped in.
“You two need to stop arguing and get along.” I said, looking from Millie to Lucy.
“But she knocked it down.”
“No I didn’t!”
And the arguing started again.
“How about I set you up an activity where you have to work together to finish the task?” I asked them. I had a few ideas in mind but I had a main one that I would probably stick with.
“Fine, sounds good.” They both said almost perfectly at the same time.
“Okay, but I will have to blindfold you so I don’t spoil it.” I said the them and they both looked at each other and nodded.
“Okay, I’ll be right back.”

I came back around 2 minutes later with 4 bandannas and two iPods that I had from a few years ago. “I’m also going to have to put bandannas in your mouth so you can’t speak because this is a non-talking task and I got my old iPods do you also can’t hear what I’m doing.”
They looked at each other with a nervous look but nodded at me. “Okay, Millie first.” I said and walked over to Millie. I firstly put the headphone things into the headphone jack thing and put some calm ocean waves on. I then put them in her ears and asked her if she could hear me. She didn’t respond so i knew they worked. I then got to work with the blindfold by first putting it over her eyes then tying it at the back. I then did the gag by opening her mouth and wrapping the bandanna around the whole of her head where her lips were and tightened it. She tried to speak but it was very muffled. I had obviously done well. I then heard Lucy laugh whilst looking at Millie so I said to her that is was she was going to look like too. She gave a simple, “oh.” and her face went red. I told her to sit back to back with Millie and I would start. She complied and I did the same thing I did to Millie to Lucy. I then chuckled as I stepped back and looked at them. I had to take a picture of this. I decided to take my phone out and take a picture of them so I could show them after.

I then went back to my room and grabbed some thin, white rope and 2 pairs of handcuffs. The siblings knew I had stuff like this but I doubt they thought I’d use it on them. I then walked back into Millie’s room and saw that they hadn’t moved an inch. I then gleefully smiled as I kneeled down to them. I grabbed Millie’s left wrist and Lucy’s right and put the handcuffs on them. I then did the same with the other side but obviously Lucy’s left and Millie’s right. I then grabbed the thin white rope and tied it around both their stomachs so that they were connected. Even though the rope wasn’t that large, it was quite strong and held well. I then tied their arms together 3 times and cinched it. I then tied Millie’s knees together then Lucy’s after. I then stepped back and looked at my masterpiece. I chuckled as if I was an evil kidnapper who had just tied up their victims. I took the headphones out and said, “Begin!”

At first they just kept wriggling but it was no use. They kept trying to talk through their gag but it was very muffled and you could only make out a word or two. I sat and watched them struggle until around 20 minutes later when they had made a bit of progress. I then decided I was getting a bit fed up of just watching them so I decided to go downstairs. After around another 15 minutes I heard nothing else of them so I assumed they were still there so I said to my self I would check on them in 10 minutes.

However, around 5 minutes after I thought that, I heard the floorboards creaking. I turned around and nothing was there so I presumed it was just them struggling.
All of a sudden, I was grabbed from behind and felt a sock get shoved into my mouth. I then heard duct tape being ripped off a roll and then a strip of duct tape rested on my mouth. I tried to lick it off but I couldn’t. I turned behind me to see Millie smiling evilly at me.
————————————
That’s it! If this post gets popular I will make a part 2 but for now it’s just a one part-er unless it gets a bit of attention. Until then, catch ya later!
: - )
Merida : - )
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

Good start. The perspective in the first paragraph is messed up, though. I'm guessing you planned to write this in third person but then changed your mind and switched to first person and forgot to edit some phrases. "...her younger sisters..." and "Their mother..."

Cute story in all.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
h56jh1

Post by h56jh1 »

not bad for the start of a first story, you need to continue for your own sake to get story line experience.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

h56jh1 wrote: 1 year ago not bad for the start of a first story, you need to continue for your own sake to get story line experience.
Yeah, I don’t have much storyline experience because I only active on the true stories forum and I am trying to get better storyline experience.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Shotrow wrote: 1 year ago Good start. The perspective in the first paragraph is messed up, though. I'm guessing you planned to write this in third person but then changed your mind and switched to first person and forgot to edit some phrases. "...her younger sisters..." and "Their mother..."

Cute story in all.
Yeah it started off as third person but then I just randomly changed to first in second paragraph because I always share true stories where I’m using ‘I’ or ‘me’.
Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound to Please »

I enjoyed the story keep going.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

Bound to Please wrote: 1 year ago I enjoyed the story keep going.
Alr it seems that a lot of people like it so after I’ve got some sleep I’ll start on part 2 and I should have it out in under 10 hours after I post this but I oversleep a lot so it might come out a bit later
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Good and Nice Start. If I may ask? May I add you as friend on discord?
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago Good and Nice Start. If I may ask? May I add you as friend on discord?
Ofc! My discord tag is happyy#3461.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Merida_ wrote: 1 year ago
CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago Good and Nice Start. If I may ask? May I add you as friend on discord?
Ofc! My discord tag is happyy#3461.
Thank you
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Koirtza
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koirtza »

Hot story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic