Marriage of convenience (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Marriage of convenience (F/M)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Kyler had just woken up and was stretching when he noticed the pretty brunette sitting in the corner, just staring at him. He was quite aware of his own charm and physical appeal. Even in the first hours of the morning, with his disheveled hair and a light shade on his face, he knew he was irresistible. He had been a ladies man ever since he hit puberty, and under different circumstances, he would have considered that thirsty gaze a turn on, but at this point, he could read his wife like an open book, he could foresee his near future in her eyes, and he didn’t like it at all.

The hunk sighed heavily before deciding to speak. “I’m supposed to have a meeting with your father, can’t we leave this for later?”.

“C’mon, it will be fun. Besides, he’s used to you being late”, Aviana responded with a flirty smile. She did savvy how much her superb husband hated her little games. In fact, that’s what she enjoyed the most. The power rush that came from making such a fine specimen do as she pleased was more fulfilling for her than romance or any of those corny things.

“You should at least tell him it has never been my fault”.

“Oh, he knows. He still hates you, anyway”.

As Aviana gathered her stuff, Kyler couldn’t help but wonder the details of what she had in mind for him. She was especially slow, just as a tease. She could practically hear his anxiety building up inside of him. It was a matter of time before it popped.

“So, what’s it gonna be this time?”. He was sure he wouldn’t like the answer. Whatever it was, still, he needed to know.

Without turning to face him, she smiled broadly and responded. “I was thinking of something simple. I mean, it’s too early. Maybe I’ll just tie you up to the bed, spread-eagled. I love it when every inch of you is at my disposal,” Aviana grinned at him while spidering her fingers.

Kyler let his head fall back on the pillow. There was no use in refusing or begging. Their agreement was very clear about what he should expect. Almost a year after the wedding, she was fairly acquainted with his weaknesses, which she exploited every chance she had.

Aviana put the rope and gag on the mattress next to his legs, grabbed a short coil, and approached leisurely. He just let her take his right hand and start wrapping it with rope before securing it to the barred headboard. When she finished, he tugged lightly, more to adjust it, for he was aware that it was well crafted, and he would not escape.

The hunk stared at the ceiling while she bound his other hand, seemingly inattentive to her doing, but his mind was processing each sensation as the rope restrained his every motion. He would immediately get more sensitive when he was tied up. It had to do with him expecting what would be done to him soon. His legs followed separately until he was absolutely defenseless. He even gasped a little when the last knot was tied. Once again, he was at her mercy. Only the gag was missing, but it wouldn’t last.

After buckling the ball gag, Aviana walked around the bed, rejoicing at the sight of her hunky husband trussed up in his underwear. He was so vain that he was always ready for such an eventuality. Not only he had kept his strict workout regime, but he also was careful with his grooming, being generous with the mouthwash before going to sleep. He was decided not to let her humiliate him even further by catching him in a displeasing state. Whenever she came looking for him, he was dashing, allowing only those little imperfections that paradoxically highlighted his beauty.

She was finally ready to start her game, and ran her fingers over a bound arm, stopping before she got to the armpit, which made him flinch. She loved that about him, he was always so secure and strong, but when he was powerless in her ropes, all the breaches of his armor would show.

Aviana resumed his ordeal, with her spidering fingers crawling all over his bare chest, and hell broke loose. He was so ticklish that he was already struggling like crazy, and she hadn’t even touched his weakest spots yet. When she started tickling his nipples, his fighting increased exponentially and kept going like that when she dug into his belly button. She let him breathe for a little while before she started with his feet, getting the same result.

Kyler wasn’t lost enough in his personal tickling inferno as to forget that she was saving the best for last. She would always do that, and he would always try in vain to clamp his arms to protect himself. It was merely an instinct. So, when she got to his underarms, even though there was no surprise, his reaction was explosive. She was careful when tickling him there, since she wanted to prolong the torture as much as possible, giving him brief breaks that only made him more anxious about when it would finally be over.

When she felt satisfied, she walked out to have breakfast, leaving behind a sweaty, panting mess that still looked like an Adonis. He would remain there, tied up and gagged, until she came back to set him free. During that time, his mind inevitably wandered to how he ended up bound in such an agreement.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice story!
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Short and sweet, great story!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Really enjoyed your story
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanks [mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]DTbound[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention] for the comments.
I wrote another part because I thought an explanation for his current situation was necessary.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Live every day like it’s your last, was Kyler’s motto, and he lived by it. Drinking and gambling every night, he never went to bed before 3 am. His life was a constant parade of beautiful girls who never slept with him twice. Some might think he would eventually look for stability, that he would get tired of all those shallow pleasures, but they would be wrong. The only problem was, he was no rich guy.

He got a job in a bank when he graduated from college. His good looks and charm helped him escalate the corporate ladder. Things were working just fine for the young Casanova. Unfortunately, when you’re living on the edge, sometimes all it takes is a little push.

That terrible night, this girl came into the bar where he was sitting at a table playing poker. The slim, smiley brunette had the face of an angel, so no one took her seriously when she sat at the table. Big mistake. In no time, everyone had lost their shirts off, quite literally. She seemed to be focused on Kyler, teasing him and making him raise the stakes. All his friends told him to quit, for it was obvious that she had won, but he was decided to recover what he had lost. The worst part came when he lost a friend’s car. They used to live together, so he had access to the title, which he put on the table for that last bet of the night.

His savings account was up to zero. There was no chance he could get that money back soon. He begged the cute but deadly girl to let him pay in some other way. He even suggested some personal favors, making it a win-win situation, something she refused. It turned out she didn’t go alone into that bar. When he tried to take the title and run, a huge gorilla bent his arm behind his back and shoved him on top of the table. No one would lend him a cent, so he turned to the one resource left he had. He figured that if he “borrowed” some money, transferring it to her personal account, he could buy time and pay for it later. It wasn’t really his first rodeo, though he had never taken such a sizeable amount. The transaction was made, and he could keep the car.

The next morning, he realized he had fallen into a trap. His boss, Theodore Tillman, introduced his daughter to the guys in the office for the first time. He felt sick when he recognized Aviana, the girl from the bar, even more, when she dedicated him a knowing smile.

“Please, don’t tell your father about our little business. I’ll pay everything, every cent”, Kyler pleaded when he found himself alone with her in his office.

She got close to him, enough to kiss him. He allowed her to undo his tie. His imagination, of course, was already five towns ahead. He was taking off his suit jacket when she stopped him, bringing his arms behind his back and using the tie to fasten them. He was never into bondage, not on himself at least, but this situation was different, and he was willing to bite the bullet.

“What if someone gets in? We can’t lock the door”.

“I’ll just tell them you tried to attack me when I wanted to look for suspicious activities on your computer”.

After saying that, she headed to his desk and sat behind the keyboard. His heart almost stopped.

“What? what are you doing?”

“Just verifying what you did from your account”.

Kyler started struggling hard against his bindings, sweating bullets and looking alternately between her and the door.

“C’mon, I’ll do anything you want, please”.

“Do you know how long you’re gonna be in jail for this? I just hope they treat you well. It’s almost a shame to waste such an impressive body and beautiful face on those interns”.

He got the hint of her flirtatious stare and immediately sat on the chair opposite her.

“Ok, what’s the deal? I already told you I’d do anything. I’m yours”, he grinned, pointing quickly with eyes to his hands tied behind his back.

“I want you to realize that you’re in deep s#it before you hear my offer”.

“I do”, he said, recoiling.

“Good. I want you, all of you, anytime, anywhere, for as long as I want”.

For a freedom-loving man like Kyler, this was ominous enough without her even finishing. He was feeling uneasy, but his jaw dropped when he heard the following sentence, “I want you as my husband”.

“You’re crazy”.

“Oh, well. I tried”. Aviana continued going through his account.

“Wait! You cannot be serious”.

“I am. You see, dad and the rest of my family are always bugging me to get a man and all that BS. I don’t want to. I want a lackey, a pet, or a…”

“Slave?”

“If you want to call it that way. This is not as bad as it sounds. I don’t care if you keep running around, as long as no one knows, of course. Besides, my father won’t let my hubby be a clerk forever”.

“I’m not a clerk”, he interrupted, offended.

“Of course you’re not, sweety. So, you would not only stay out of jail, but you’d also get a better job. Obviously, a prenup is a must, but if you don’t waste this opportunity, you can get to live like a wealthy guy, indulging in those little habits of yours. Except for getting drunk. I want you to be at my complete disposal, 24/7, and I’m not dealing with a babbling mor*n”.

The deal wasn’t bad at all. He could see himself on a yacht, sipping on a drink under the sun of Amalfi or any other fancy place, with all those beautiful girls. However, a question still bothered him.

“And what do I have to do, exactly?”.

“Comply with whatever wish I have. I’m a sucker for bondage. Nothing too hardcore, but you should get used to being like this at the very least”.

Kyler gave another tug to his bindings when he heard this, frowning. She was now walking all over the room as she delivered her speech.

“Being tied up, of course, means nothing unless you have a reason to want to get out, so light torture is also mandatory”.

“Torture!”.

“Not whips or such. I like your body just as it is”, she said, running her hands over his shoulders. “I don’t want any marks on it. You’ll be amazed at how far I can go with ice cubes, clothespins,… tickling”.

When she finished saying this, she reached out for his ribs from under his jacket, making him jolt. It took him great effort not to scream and laugh like a maniac. After a minute, she stopped.

“I’ll give you some time to think about it”.

“Wait, are you gonna leave me like this?”, he asked her when she was almost at the door. He quickly scanned the place, looking for something sharp to free himself, to no avail.

“As a reminder of your precarious situation, and an incentive for you to make up your mind fast”.

The door was already open. She was about to leave the room she he stopped her.

“Fine, I’ll do it”.

There wasn’t really much to think of. For him, it was this or jail. Yes, he would become a permanent hostage from that moment on, but he would also have the chance to make a better living. Other than that, his life wouldn’t change that much.

“I just have one more question. Why me?”.

“Look at you, you’re such a great-looking guy”, she started, conforming to his high opinion of himself. “If I am to have a… pet, it better be a cute one. You and I had met before, just not officially. It was at a party my father gave. I asked him not to mention I was his daughter, to avoid any gold diggers or social climbers -get used to those names, by the way-. You were simply too drunk and distracted with Sheryl from HR to notice me, but I did notice you. When checking on your profile in the company, it didn’t take me too long to find out about your monkey businesses. It was then that I knew I had met my dear husband”.

Even though tied up in every sense of the word, Kyler couldn’t help to find something appealing about that girl. He better did because he would spend a lot of time in her hands.

And as a celebration of their agreement, she slid her hands underneath his jacket, lightly pulling him, crawled her fingers up his sides till they got to his armpits, and unleashed a sneak tickle attack on him, that proved to be devastating to the point she had to withdraw a hand quickly to cover his mouth, for he would call everyone’s attention.

Aviana, then, pushed him against a wall, still hand gagging him and tickling him, just for support, and kept going with her torture. As hard as he struggled to jerk away from the invading fingers, he made only mild attempts to actually escape from her. He clenched his eyes and fists, trying to retrieve to his happy place, to no avail. He was already regretting his decision, but it was too late to do something about it. All he could do from now on was to endure.

And so, Kyler became Mr. Aviana Tillman. Every time she trussed him up, turning him into her little toy, he regretted that night harshly. However, she eventually released him to enjoy himself for a while, and he was reminded of the many benefits of his current position.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Great continuation!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic