Babysitting Mischief (F/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ella
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Babysitting Mischief (F/f)

Post by Ella »

TLDR: A young girl babysits for her neighbors, and the girl she's assigned to babysit turns out to be a bit of a handful. What's the best way to teach a brat a lesson? Tie her up of course!
---------------------------------------------

"Brooke! Come downstairs for a bit!"

Brooke was in her room relaxing on her bed in a pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt, taking it easy. At the sound of her mother's voice, the 17 year old girl rolled off her bed and ran down the stairs to answer her the call. Brooke was a high school senior and enjoyed living the suburban life with her mother, father, and two younger brothers. Brooke was the oldest of the three children and had blonde, shoulder-length hair and blue eyes. Growing up, she had always been given lots of responsibility, especially as it pertained to looking after her two brothers. They were both a handful, but Brooke became accustomed to dealing with them and setting them straight.

"Yeah, mom?" asked Brooke as she looked around the main level of the house, following her mom's voice.

"Back here!" came the response.

Brooke skipped through the living room following the voice. The ends of her t-shirt bounced as she moved through the house. She found her mother in the laundry room off to the side of the kitchen.

"What's up?" asked Brooked as she leaned on the door frame, finally coming into view of her mother.

The middle-aged woman was busy removing the load of clothes from the washer and tossing them into the dryer. She was a little bit taller than her daughter, but it was apparent that Brooke was her offspring. They had the same hair, eyes, and facial features.

"I just got off the phone with Mrs. Jones," said Brooke's mom. "She had a favor to ask you."

"Oh?" asked Brooke.

Mr. and Mrs. Jones lived a few houses down the street from Brooke's family. The two had a young daughter, Maddie, who was a high school freshman. Just as Brooke favored her mother, Maddie was the spitting image of hers. She had long brown hair and matching brown eyes, with delicate facial features. The two girls would occasionally see each other at school, but with Brooke being 17 and a senior, and Maddie being 14, they rarely interacted with each other. In fact, the two girls barely knew one another. Their parents were friends, but they were just merely acquainted. Every 4th of July, Mr. Jones and Brooke's father would take turns hosting a neighborhood barbecue. And every once in a while, the two families would meet up at the Jones' house to swim in their pool. Those were really the only instances where Brooke and Maddie would see or talk to each other.

Brooke's mom explained what she had discussed with Mrs. Jones.

"They had planned to go out tonight for dinner to celebrate their 11th wedding anniversary," she said. "But their sitter cancelled on them last minute. Do you mind going over there to watch Maddie for a few hours?"

"Do I have to?" asked Brooke. "I don't feel like it."

Her mom paused as if she was disappointed in her daughter's hesitation to help out their neighbors.

"Well, no," she said. "But they could really use the help. You know Mr. Jones will pay you well. I'll be disappointed in you if you refuse."

The frustrated teenager rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Fine..." she said. "I'll go watch the brat!"

Brooke turned and stomped out of the room.

"Get back in here!" her mom shouted.

Brooke was surprised at the forcefulness of her tone. She turned around and went back to the laundry room thinking she was in trouble.

"The Jones' are good people," her mother said. "They're good friends, and you should really think twice before insulting them. Maddie is a sweet little girl. Now go call Mrs. Jones and tell her that you'd be happy to come sit for them."

The young girl spun around and left the room again without another word. Her mother was blinded by her friendship with Mrs. Jones to the point where she couldn't see it even if she wanted to. But Brooke knew the truth... she saw it every day at school. Maddie was one of the most ill-behaved girls she had ever known. She was always getting in trouble at school for disrespecting her teachers and skipping class. Last year, during their annual 4th of July barbecue, Maddie had the gumption to spit out the food her dad made and throw the whole plate in the garbage right in front of him, calling it gross. She was very inconsiderate and had no idea how to behave. Good manners seemed not to exist for her. Brooke regretted having to watch her for the night, but she knew that she didn't really have a choice at this point.

Brooke went back to her room and slammed the door in frustration. She was so angry! She wanted to spend the evening at home and relaxing, but now she had to sacrifice her entire evening just to tend to some brat. Sure, she would be paid, but she didn't need the money. She would have rather been able to stay at home. Remembering her mother's instructions, Brooke pulled out her phone and called Mrs. Jones. Her call was answered after two rings.

"Hello?" said Mrs. Jones upon answering.

"Hey, Mrs. J!" Brooke exclaimed as she pretended to be enthusiastic. "Mom said you guys need a sitter for the night."

"Oh, yes!" replied Mrs. Jones. "Our sitter just called and cancelled on us! We were so disappointed. Would you be willing to fill in?"

"Sure thing!" said Brooke while concealing her frustration. "I'd love to help out! I'll be right over!"

"Oh, thank you so much!" exclaimed the woman. "You're a life-saver! I'll tell Mr. Jones that the plans are still on. We'll see you soon, okay?"

"Okay!" said Brooke. "Give me about 15 minutes and I'll be right over!"

"Thank you so much!" said Mrs. Jones. "Bye!"

"Bye!"

Brooke hung up her phone and flung it onto her bed. It bounced on the pillows then fell into the floor, but Brooke didn't bother to pick it up. She fell across her bed and let out a loud sigh of frustration. This night was going to be the worst. Not only was Maddie a brat and difficult to deal with, but the Jones' house was so boring! They were very strict with Maddie and always sheltered her. She wasn't allowed to watch scary movies or any of the good dramas on T.V. There was hardly anything to do at the Jones' house to pass the time. The only thing they had was an upright piano which they forced Maddie to practice on two or three times per week, but Brooke didn't know how to play, so there would be nothing for her to do as she wasted the whole evening at their house. Brooke looked around her room trying to get some ideas. She could take her phone, of course, but that would only entertain her for a little while. She decided to take a book that she had been reading. If she had to watch Maddie for a few hours, she'd at least be able to get some solid reading time in. Armed with her paperback and her phone, Brooke walked back downstairs.

"I'm going now!" she exclaimed as she headed towards the door.

Her mom responded from the laundry room.

"Okay! I'll see you in a few hours!" she said.

Brooke walked into her front yard and closed the door behind her. Dusk was setting on her charming cul-de-sac as she walked down the sidewalk towards the Jones' residence. When she arrived at their house, she briskly walked up their sidewalk and to the front door. The Jones family lived in a house similar to hers. Several years ago a large forest covered the area where her neighborhood was located, and all the houses were built recently by a single developer. It was a standard, three bedroom & two bathroom house with a small driveway and garage. Brooke approached the front door and rang the doorbell. She didn't have to wait long before seeing Mrs. Jones' blurred figure on the other side of the frosted glass in the front door. Mrs. Jones opened the door and greeted Brooke.

"Hey, Brooke," she said as she fastened earrings into her ear. "Come in, come in."

She stood to the side and gave Brooke room to enter the house. She was wearing a black dress with narrow shoulder straps, and she had heels and a small handbag. Mr. Jones appeared at the foyer wearing a dark suit.

"Hey there, Brooke," he said. "We can't thank you enough for doing this for us. You really saved the day."

"Absolutely," added Mrs. Jones. "We're so thankful you were available to babysit."

"No problem!" replied Brooke.

The young girl pretended to be cheerful, but she was seething inside. She resented having to be here, and she never considered herself "available" to babysit. She felt rather obligated.

"MOM!" came a cry from the kitchen towards the back of the house.

Mrs. Jones let out a sigh.

"What is it, Maddie?" she said.

"I can't get the oven to work!" the voice yelled. "Come fix it!"

Mrs. Jones put the other earring in her ear and collected her handbag.

"Brooke, would you mind helping Maddie out?" she asked. "We really need to go. If we're late for our reservation, they'll cancel it and give our table away."

"Sure!" replied Brooke.

"Thanks!" replied Mrs. Jones.

"Ready to go, dear?" asked Mr. Jones.

"Yeah, we need to get a move on," came the reply.

The couple walked out of the house. As Mrs. Jones headed towards the car, Mr. Jones turned around and faced Brooke.

"Don't hesitate to call us if something comes up," he said. "We're only ten miles down the road."

"I won't!" replied Brooke. "Don't worry about us! Go enjoy your date!"

The two of them got into their car and drove off as Brooke closed the door.

"MOM!!!" cried Maddie from the kitchen. "Come make the oven work!"

Brooke walked through the foyer and into the living room, then through the living room and into the kitchen.

"Your mom isn't here," she said.

Maddie turned around, surprised. The young girl wore a pair of shorts and an oversized t-shirt, but the shirt was so large that it looked like a gown on her. Her shorts were hidden underneath the baggy shirt, and she walked around barefoot in the kitchen. Her hair was in a messy ponytail.

"I need to get this stupid thing to preheat!" Maddie said with frustration.

"Just turn the nob," said Brooke.

"It's a brand new oven!" replied Maddie. "Dad just had it installed last week. There is no nob! It's just buttons! Come make it work!"

Brooke raised one eyebrow.

"How about you ask me nicely?" she said. "Try saying 'please.'"

"You're here to babysit me, right?" asked Maddie.

"Yeah," said Brooke.

"So you need to do stuff for me!" shouted Maddie. "Make the oven work, right now!"

Brooke walked up to Maddie and stared down at the younger girl. Being several years her senior, Brooke was much taller than Maddie.

"Listen here you little snot," said Brooke. "I'm not your mom. I'm not going to wipe your butt and thank you for it. If you don't know how to work the oven, just make something in the microwave."

"No!" shouted Maddie. "I want pizza rolls, and they don't taste good from the microwave!"

Maddie turned to the stove top where she had a large cookie sheet with several dozen pizza rolls arranged in rows. She took the tray and brought it over to the oven.

"Make the oven work so I can put these in!" she demanded.

"No," replied Brooke. "Just put them on a plate and use the microwave. I'm here to watch you, not serve you."

Maddie became enraged and flung the tray across the kitchen, sending pizza rolls everywhere. She stormed off while Brooke called for her to come back.

"Get back in here and clean this mess up!" she shouted.

"No!" said Maddie as she ran into her room, slamming the door behind her.

Brooke followed her down the hall and aggressively knocked on her door.

"You need to come clean your mess up," she said. "I'm not doing it for you, and your dad will be mad if it's still there when he gets back."

"I'll tell him you did it!" Maddie exclaimed.

"There's no way your dad will think I did that," replied Brooke. "Now get out here and clean it."

Maddie said nothing. Brooke stood outside her door and received no response other than silence.

"Did you hear what I said?" she asked.

"Make me!" cried Maddie.

Brooke snapped. She couldn't take it anymore. Maddie was just too spoiled and too ill-mannered. Brooke clenched her fists and then opened the door.

"I said to get in there and clean," said Brooke.

The older girl had a crazed look in her eyes as she faced Maddie. The younger girl was laying on her bed while texting with the latest model smartphone. Her room was a complete disaster. There were clothes and cosmetic items scattered everywhere. One could barely see the carpet underneath all of Maddie's junk.

"Or what?" she said sarcastically to Brooke. "There's nothing you can do. You're not my boss."

Brooke lost all control and lunged towards Maddie. She grabbed her by the arm and pulled her off the bed. The young girl fell into the floor.

"Ow!" she cried. "What are you doing?!"

"You're going to get in there right now and clean!" yelled Brooke.

She pulled Maddie out of the floor and began dragging her from the room. Maddie resisted and grabbed hold of the door frame.

"Let go of me!" she exclaimed as she held her place.

Brooke pulled harder and broke Maddie's grip. She dragged her down the hall and back to the kitchen. When they arrived at the kitchen, Brooke flung Maddie into the floor with the pizza rolls.

"Now pick them up!" she cried.

Maddie jumped up and began tearing apart the entire kitchen. She reached for drawers and pulled them straight out of the cabinets, sending silverware flying into the floor. She overturned the sugar and flour jars causing massive spills. She reached up into the cabinet and pulled a cereal box and began shaking it upside down, adding to the mess.

"Stop that!" screamed Brooke as she moved towards Maddie.

The young girl dropped the cereal box and ran around Brooke, heading out into the hall and making for her room. Brooke pursued her and caught up to her as she tried closing her bedroom door, but Brooke stopped it before she could get it closed.

"Go away!" shouted Maddie. "You're not the boss! I hate you! Just go!"

Brooke couldn't tolerate Maddie's yelling. She pushed through the partially closed door causing Maddie to stagger backwards.

"Get out!" screamed Maddie. "Get out of my room!"

Brooke surged forward and shoved her hand onto Maddie's mouth.

"Stop yelling you little twat!" she exclaimed.

Maddie brought her hands up to Brooke's arms and tried to pull the older girl's hand off her mouth.

"MMMPPPH!!!" grunted Maddie.

Brooke spun Maddie around so she could hold her from behind and keep her silent.

"Let go!" screamed Maddie when Brooke had to briefly take her hand away from her mouth.

The older girl turned Maddie around and pulled her against her chest. She brought her hand around and covered the young girl's mouth again. Maddie brought her hands up and grabbed onto Brooke's arm to try and pull it away, but Brooke was stronger and was able to keep her hand tightly sealed against the young girl's mouth.

"MMMMPPPPHHH!!!!" Maddie fumed.

"Shut up!" shouted Brooke. "Just shut up already!"

Being unable to pull Brooke's arm away, Maddie opened her mouth and bit Brooke's finger.

"Ouch!" cried Brooke as she let go of Maddie, rearing in pain. "That does it!"

The older girl tackled Maddie into the floor. They wrestled around for a moment, but it didn't take long before Brooke was straddling Maddie and pinning her to the floor.

"Get off!!!" shouted Maddie.

Brooke looked around and took some of Maddie's socks from the floor. She shoved them in the girl's mouth and pressed her hands over it. Maddie's arms were pinned at her sides underneath Brooke, and with the socks in her mouth, she was unable to bite like she did before.

"MMMMPPPHHH!!!" shouted Maddie into Brooke's hands.

Brooke needed something to hold the socks in so Maddie couldn't spit them out. She looked around on the floor again and found one of Maddie's belts. Keeping one hand pressed against Maddie's lips, she reached with her other and took the belt from the floor, then brought it back to Maddie. She pulled Maddie's head off the floor and brought the belt behind her, then wrapped it around Maddie's head and threaded her teeth, trapping the socks in her mouth. With the socks secured, Brooke tightened the belt, effectively gagging the rebellious teen.

"GGRRRPPHHMMM!!!" grunted Maddie in anger.

With the young girl gagged, Brooke decided she should be restrained as well so she couldn't take the gag out. Still sitting on top of Maddie, the older girl looked around again and found one of Maddie's hoodies just above her head in the floor. She leaned forward and took it, then yanked the drawstring out. Shifting her weight off Maddie, Brooke was able to roll the young girl over and bring her hands behind her back. She put her knees on Maddie's legs so the young girl couldn't kick or thrash, and then she skillfully tied Maddie's wrists together behind her back. With Maddie's wrists secured, Brooke took one of Maddie's nearby tennis shoes and took the lace out while she sat on Maddie's back.

"MMMRRRRGGGG!!!" shouted Maddie as Brooke tied her ankles with the shoe lace.

Now tied at both the ankles and wrists, Maddie could do nothing but roll around in the floor. Brooke stood up and breathed a sigh of relieve.

"Finally!" she said.

Maddie rolled around and grunted through the socks in her mouth. She kicked and thrashed with her legs and arms trying to break out of the hoodie string and shoe lace, but they held tight. Worried about how much moving Maddie was able to do, and also worried that it would allow her to escape, Brooke took Maddie's other shoe and removed the lace from it as well. She brought Maddie back onto her stomach and pulled her legs back, then tied her ankles to her wrists. When finished, she took a step back and admired her handy work.

"MMMRRRRPPPHHH!!!" shouted Maddie as she floundered around on the floor.

The young girl was trapped in a hogtie, and it looked as though she wasn't going to be able to escape on her own.

"That should hold you!" declared Brooke, pleased with herself. "I'll leave you here for a bit in timeout. When I come back, you better be ready to clean that kitchen!"

"MMMMPPPHHH!!!" shouted Maddie as Brooke left the room.

With Maddie hogtied in her room, Brooke was finally able to relax for a moment. She returned to the living room and sat on a comfy chair as she retrieved the book she had brought with her. She had placed it on the living room table earlier after Maddie's parents had left and when she went into the kitchen for the first time to see Maddie struggling with the oven. She opened the book to where she had folded the corner of the last page she had read and picked up where she left off. She read less than a paragraph before she heard a loud *THUMP* sound coming from Maddie's room. Brooke slammed the book shut and got off the chair, then walked down the hall to Maddie. Part of her was concerned that Maddie would hurt herself if left unsupervised, but mostly Brooke was frustrated knowing that if she left Maddie unattended, the young girl would make all kinds of noise and ruckus while trying to escape. Brooke appeared in Maddie's doorway to see her still hogtied, only now she was laying against her dresser. She had somehow managed to worm her way over to it, and she was trying to use it as support so she could get on her knees. She leaned against it and tried extending her chest upwards, but before she could make it on her knees, she fell off and slammed onto the floor again.

"MRGPH!" she exclaimed.

"What are you doing?" asked Brooke.

"MPH?!" quipped Maddie, realizing that Brooke was there. "LLRRRPHHH MRRRHH GOPHM!!!!"

"Not a chance," replied Brooke. "But I clearly can't leave you alone."

Brooke walked over and untied Maddie's ankles from her wrists to release her from the hogtie, but she didn't untie her. She helped Maddie to her feet and took her by the arm.

"Hop to the living room," she instructed.

She pulled Maddie forward and forced her to hop along in order not to fall over. Brooke guided the young girl down the hall and into the living room. She pulled Maddie in front of the large chair she had been sitting in, then forced the young girl on her knees. Brooke then took a pillow from the couch and placed it on the floor in front of the chair. She put her hands on Maddie's shoulders and forced her down, hunching the young girl over. Maddie grunted as she was bent over. Brooke forced her all the way to the floor until her head was resting against the pillow. She sat down on the chair again and propped her feet on Maddie's back just above her bound wrists.

"MMMPPPHH!!!!" grunted Maddie.

"Oh shut up!" replied Brooke as she retrieved her book.

She opened it again and began reading. Maddie stayed hunched over and used as a foot prop for a while, but soon her joints began to ache, and she began protesting.

"MMRRRPHHH!!!" she grunted. "MMMPPPHHH!!!!"

"What?" asked Brooke.

"MMMPPHH HHHMPPHH!!!" Maddie moaned.

"You ready to come up?" asked Brooke.

"mph hmph..." Maddie said, much calmer now.

"And you're going to clean the kitchen, right?"

"mph hmph," affirmed Maddie.

Brooke took her feet off the girl's back and bent over to untie her ankles and wrists. Maddie stood up and pulled the belt from her lips and tossed it aside, then spit out the socks.

"I'm telling mom!" she yelled.

"And your mom is going to believe you?" asked Brooke rhetorically.

"You're going to get in so much trouble!" shouted Maddie.

"The only one who's getting in trouble is you if that kitchen stays like that," replied Brooke. "I'll tell your mom that I never went in the kitchen and that I never saw how bad it was. She'll ground you."

"No she won't!" yelled Maddie. "Mom loves me! She won't ground me! But you're getting in trouble."

Brooke leaned back into the chair and crossed her leg over her knee.

"And you really think your dad is going to be cool with letting you off the hook as well?" she asked.

Maddie paused.

"I didn't think so," said Brooke. "Now go clean the kitchen. You know he'll be mad."

Maddie didn't say another word. She stomped away into the kitchen and began cleaning. Brooke shouted over to her from the other room.

"I'm coming in there to inspect it when you're done!" she exclaimed.

The young brat cleaned more diligently and made sure to wipe up all the spilt sugar and flour. She threw away all the pizza rolls that were now ruined and swept up the cereal. She cleaned as best she could, but there was still a big mess when she had finished. Always having her mother around to clean after her had done the young girl no favors, as she didn't truly understand how to clean anything thoroughly. Nonetheless, she assumed that she had cleaned enough, and she called out to Brooke.

"Done!" she yelled angrily.

Brooke appeared in the doorway and saw how the kitchen remained in a state of disarray.

"You call this clean?!" she exclaimed.

"It's clean enough!" cried Maddie.

"It's not even close!" Brooke rebuked.

"Well it's good enough for me!" said Maddie. "I'm done with this crap!"

Maddie tried to leave the kitchen but Brooke blocked her path.

"Move!" the young girl demanded.

"Not until you clean the kitchen, for real," replied Brooke.

"No!" shouted Maddie. "I'm done with this! Now move out of my way!"

She tried to shove her way past Brooke but the older girl wouldn't budge.

"Get out of my way!" yelled Maddie again.

"You know what?!" exclaimed Brooke as she snatched Maddie up. "I'm not dealing with you right now."

Brooke grabbed Maddie and placed her hand over her mouth as she held her against her chest.

"MMMPPPHH!!!" grunted Maddie.

"I'm going to make sure you don't get into any more trouble tonight!" said Brooke. "I'm going to relax until your parents get home, and it's clear that I can only do that if you're out of the way!"

Brooke walked backwards while holding Maddie in a tight embrace, her hand still clasped over the young girl's mouth. She dragged her captive into the living room near the chair where the shoe laces and hoodies were. The older girl shoved the little brat into the floor and pounced on her, pinning her down.

"Get off of me!" yelled Maddie as Brooke gathered the shoe laces.

Brooke brought Maddie's hands behind her back and began tying them. Maddie attempted to resist but she was no match for her babysitter.

"Stop!" she exclaimed. "I don't want to be tied up again! I won't cause you anymore trouble!"

"I know you won't," said Brooke. "Because I'm going to see to it."

"NOOO!!!!" cried Maddie as Brooked finished tying her wrists.

Brooke took the hoodie string and tied Maddie's feet as she sat on the young girl's back. Maddie squirmed and wiggled in the floor as Brooke stood over her.

"There!" said Brooke.

"Let me go!!!" cried Maddie.

Brooke bent down and took the pair of socks from earlier. She balled them up and stuffed them into Maddie's mouth before pressing her hand over it.

"MMMPPPHH!!!!" snarled Maddie.

The older girl retrieved the belt that was in the floor nearby and pulled it between Maddie's teeth. She tightened it around the young girl's head and fastened the buckle as tight as it would go. When she had gagged Maddie, she grabbed the girl's feet and drug her across the living room floor.

"MMPPPH!!!" cried Maddie as she was hauled away and towards the coat closet near the front door.

Brooke opened the closet and stuffed Maddie inside. The young girl was sitting on the ground with her knees raised in front of her. The closet was too small for her to extend her legs out, so she was forced to sit in an uncomfortable position. She twisted her wrists but the shoe lace held firm. Her babysitter stood over her while holding the closet's door handle.

"Now you stay here and keep quiet!" she said. "I'm going to clean your mess and read my book until your parents get back. If I hear one peep out of you, you'll be in big trouble."

Maddie looked up, half frightened and half angered.

"MMMMMPPPHHH!!!!" she grunted.

"Quiet!" shouted Brooke.

Brooke slammed the closet door shut, sealing Maddie in the dark. She went back to the kitchen and began cleaning the remainder of Maddie's mess, ignoring the bumps and thuds coming from the closet. By the time she had finished cleaning, the noise from the closet had stopped. Brooke returned to her chair and resumed her reading. She read her book in peace for a little over an hour before she saw headlights pull into the driveway. Quickly shutting her book and jumping from the chair, she ran over to the closet and opened it up.

"mph?" mumbled Maddie as she squinted her eyes from the sudden burst of light.

"Get up!" exclaimed Brooke as she helped the young girl out of the closet.

Brooke quickly untied and ungagged the young girl and shoved all the materials into Maddie's chest. The young girl took them in her hands as Brooke warned her.

"You tell your parents, and you're dead. Got it?" she asked.

Maddie didn't say a word, but instead ran off into her room. She appeared both angry and also ready to cry. Suddenly, the front door opened up as Mr. and Mrs. Jones walked in. Brooke turned around and greeted them.

"Back so soon?" she asked. "How was dinner?"

"Oh, it was grand!" exclaimed Mrs. Jones. "How was Maddie? Did she give you any trouble."

"Nope!" replied Brooke. "Not a bit. Everything went well."

Mr. Jones took his wallet from his pocket and handed Brooke a generous sum.

"Thanks again for being available on such short notice," he said while handing the money to Maddie.

"Don't mention it!" said Brooke. "That's what neighbors are for!"

Brooke bid them farewell as she left the house and began walking down the sidewalk to her place. It was a short walk, and within a few minutes she was back in her room settling down for the night. She took her money and counted it out as she put it in a safe place. She smiled as she stored the money away. It felt good teaching that little brat Maddie a lesson, and she got paid to do it, too. Despite what she had expected, it was a good night overall.
I write fictional bondage stories! Please visit me on DeviantArt!
https://www.deviantart.com/bondagefictiontales
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

Nice story
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

Love the story. Usually I read stories where the bratty charge usually does the tying and gagging. Nice to see stories where the babysitter does the restraining and silencing to keep the kid they're watching in line. Maybe Maddie will learn to be a little more humble.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic