Ophelia’s Bound Lazy Sunday (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ophelia’s Bound Lazy Sunday (F/F)

Post by BeautifulHeart »

“Feels good to get outside for once…”

Ophelia, blonde hair in a ponytail, slightly bronzed skin, wearing a simple white tank top and comfortable shorts, sits outside on her Mistress’ patio after spending the night, taking in the autumn sun’s rays. She puts her feet up on the table, opening one of her mistress’ books, and begins to read.

“No way…” Ophelia looks closely at the page, hardly believing what she sees. “They couldn’t have been kidnapped just like that?” She turns the page to see an illustration. “Oh, but they look so sexy while tied up…” she crosses her ankles, left over right, and continues to stare at the picture.

The sliding glass door opens, and Athena, fair-skinned, bright orange hair, and wearing only a red bathrobe, walks out and puts her arms around Ophelia. “Good morning, Ophelia.”

“Good morning, Mistress,” Ophelia turns her head, and shares a kiss with Athena.

“How did you sleep, untied?” Athena turns a chair in Ophelia’s direction, and sits in it, putting her bare feet in Ophelia’s lap.

“I slept well, thank you,” Ophelia closes her book and starts to massage Athena’s feet. “How about you?”

“I did too,” Athena swivels slightly and places her feet on the table, near Ophelia. “But you do know what that means, right?”

“I do, but…” Ophelia blushes, then sheepishly looks at Athena. “Can you tell me again, Mistress?”

“Very well,” Athena gets up from her chair, drapes her arms over Ophelia’s shoulder, and puts her lips to Ophelia’s ear. “You’re going to be tied up. Outside. However I choose. All. Day. Long,” she looks up at Ophelia’s bare feet. “You and your sexy feet are my playthings for the whole day. Aren’t you excited?”

“Yes,” Ophelia blushes harder, curling her toes. “I’m looking forward to it so much…”

“Good,” Athena kisses Ophelia on the cheek. “I’m going to get my supplies. While I’m gone, would you keep your eyes closed, your hands behind your head, and your feet on the table for me?”

“Of course,” Ophelia closes her eyes, and sticks her arms up, her hands behind her head.

“Wonderful. I’ll be back!” Ophelia hears Athena re-enter the house, closing the sliding door behind her.

Ophelia takes a deep breath, and wiggles her fingers and toes. “Wonder if those ladies next door can see me right now? Though I’ve heard they tie each other up a lot too, so… guess they wouldn’t mind me out here…”

Ophelia hears the sliding door open again, and Athena’s footsteps approach her, then her breath in her ear. “Thank you for holding that position,” Ophelia hears a duffel bag get placed on the table next to her feet. “You look so sexy like this.”

“Thank you, Mistress,” Ophelia blushes and curls her toes as she feels Athena start to tie rope around her wrists.

“Oh, Ophelia, you’re going to look so good in all these ropes…” Athena takes another rope, and ties it above and below Ophelia’s elbows, squeezing her arms.

“How long do I have to keep my eyes closed, Mistress?”

“Just a little longer,” Athena grabs a hold of Ophelia’s wiggling fingers, and takes some string to tie Ophelia’s thumbs, then each finger with its counterpart on the other hand. “Did you want to look at something?” She loops the string around each of Ophelia’s fingers, tying them together.

“Just my feet, Mistress,” Ophelia futilely tries to wiggle her fingers, wiggling her untied toes at the same time. “I enjoy them just as much as you do.”

“Is that so?” Athena sits Ophelia up, and takes another rope, beginning to tie a harness around Ophelia’s breasts and shoulders. “Very well, you may look at your feet, but you must keep them still, and stare only at them,” Athena finishes the breast harness, and knots it off just under Ophelia’s neck. “And you must keep your mouth open, tongue out. Understood?”

“Understood, Mistress,” Ophelia opens her eyes, eyes fixating on her feet, then sticks her tongue out, mouth open.

“Excellent,” Athena kisses Ophelia on the cheek, then walks around to Ophelia’s legs. “Now then,” Athena takes a few ropes out of the bag. “I’m going to tie up these toned legs of yours,” She uncoils one rope.

“Aangh,” Ophelia resists the temptation to look down as Athena ties her thighs together, just under her shorts.

“You seem to be struggling,” Athena takes another rope, and ties it around Ophelia’s thighs, just under the other rope.

“Aan-aan,” Ophelia furrows her brow, and flicks her tongue, feeling drool start to well up in her mouth.

“Perhaps I can help,” Athena takes another rope, and walks around to Ophelia’s head, tying it around her arms and forehead to keep her head still.

“Thaan yo,” Ophelia smiles, as she feels drool start to pool even more in her mouth.

“Now then,” Athena walks around and takes another rope, tying it above Ophelia’s knees. “I have an idea.”

“Haangh?” Ophelia raises an eyebrow.

“Imagine me worshipping your feet,” Athena takes another rope, and ties it below Ophelia’s knees. “Watch as my tongue laps at your toes…”

“Aaan…” Ophelia smiles and blushes.

“Feel my lips…” Athena takes a rope, and ties it around Ophelia’s crossed ankles. “…kiss your delectable soles,” she reaches over and plants a kiss on each of Ophelia’s soles.

“Aaaangh…” Ophelia blushes harder, drool starting to seep out of her mouth.

“Now watch, as I tie up these delectable toes,” Athena takes the string, and ties the big and second toe on Ophelia’s right foot together, then the big and second toe on her left.

“Aaangh…” Ophelia smiles and curls her tied toes.

“One last little rope,” Athena takes one more rope, and ties it around Ophelia’s soles. “There we go,” she stands up, and takes a ball gag out of the bag. “You may put your tongue back in your mouth, but keep it open. Say ‘Aah’…”

“Aaan…” Ophelia retracts her tongue as Athena buckles the ball gag behind her teeth.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Mmhmm,” Ophelia smiles behind the gag as drool seeps from her mouth.

“Wonderful,” Athena plants three more kisses on Ophelia’s cheek. “Let me see you,” She stands back, taking in the sight of Ophelia tied up. “Oh, you look so gorgeous,” She bends down and kisses Ophelia’s toes.

“Thmmk ymm,” Ophelia blushes as Athena plants long kisses her toes.

“I’m afraid I can’t let this beautiful bondage go to waste. I’ll be right back,” Athena flips Ophelia’s ponytail as she goes back inside.

“Mm…” Ophelia looks out at the trees, visible around her bound bare feet.

“Here we are!” Athena comes back outside.

“Mm?” Ophelia looks at the cameras on tripods in Athena’s hands.

“I can’t let this morning pass by us, so I’m going to record you all tied up!” Athena sets up two cameras behind Ophelia, focused on her feet, then another one to the side, zoomed in on Ophelia’s gagged face.

“Mm!” Ophelia grins from behind her gag as Athena sets up a camera far away, capturing her whole body, then another one focused on her bound feet.

“And here’s one more,” Athena sets up a camera from a distance, capturing Ophelia’s whole body. “I’ll be back to check on you in a little bit,” she kisses the red ball between Ophelia’s lips. “Think of your sexy bound feet getting the worship of a lifetime while I’m away,” Athena stands up and leaves, closing the sliding door behind her.

“Mmm…” As a red light appears on each camera, Ophelia smiles behind her gag, and closes her eyes, imagining her Mistress and another version of herself sensually licking up her tied up feet. “Hmm…” She blushes, and wiggles her bound toes, ignoring the drool dripping down her chin, and onto her shirt.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I loved this!!!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Another great story. I am not really into feet, but I liked the interactions between the two characters. The story flows great! I'm only wondering how you came up with these two quite unusual names. Is there some symbology behind them?
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

You write such beautiful stories. Love the interaction between your characters.
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Another nice little story, I love your characters, their interactions are fantastic.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Very enjoyable story! Thanks for your work!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic