Hearts Grow on Trees: Evening Mummies (FFF/F, FF/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hearts Grow on Trees: Evening Mummies (FFF/F, FF/FF)

Post by BeautifulHeart »

“So, October’s nearly upon us,” As the lesbian romance anime plays on the TV, Lulu, wearing a simple T-shirt and panties, relaxes on the couch with her housemates, putting her bare feet on the coffee table.

“Yep,” Amelie, wearing a hoodie and pajama pants, rests next to Lulu.

“Have you ordered your costumes yet?” Altair, still in her dress shirt and pants, sits at the end of the couch, massaging Belle’s feet.

“As a matter of fact, I have,” Lulu crosses her ankles, careful not to move Belle’s sleeping head.

“Yeah, me too,” Amelie plays with the strings of Belle’s hoodie.

“Wonder if Sleeping Beauty over here has,” Lulu slowly pulls Belle’s hood off her head.

“…hm? What’d I miss?” Belle flutters her eyes, slowly waking up.

“We’re simply tired from fighting off the vampires that came in here,” Altair straightens the creases of Belle’s pajama pants.

“Wait, really?” Belle leans her head up in alarm.

“No…” Altair crosses Belle’s ankles.

“Oh, okay,” Belle rests her head, and looks toward the TV. “Why does that girl have so much duct tape?”

“You’re right, she does,” Altair takes notice of what Belle sees. She then dons a devious smirk, then whispers in Amelie’s ear.

“I like that,” Amelie smiles, eyeing Belle.

“I’ll be right back,” Altair slides out from under Belle’s feet off the couch. “Keep her still for me,” she walks out of the room.

“Right then. Grab her,” Amelie grips Belle’s legs while Lulu grips her upper body.

“What’s going on?” Belle doesn’t struggle as Lulu embraces her upper body.

“We’re tying you up, apparently,” Lulu grabs Belle’s hands with one arm while her other arm around Belle’s upper body.

“Can I take off my hoodie, then?”

“I guess so,” Lulu lets go of Belle.

“Okay, give me a second,” Belle sits up and pulls her hoodie over her head, revealing a white T-shirt, and throws it to the side. “Alright, now you can hold me.”

“There we go,” Lulu grips Belle in her arms.

“Feel better?” Amelie grips Belle’s bare feet.

“I do actually,” Belle leans back, taking Lulu’s hands into her own.

“Alright, I’m back,” Altair returns with several rolls of silver duct tape in her hand, and sets them on the coffee table.

“Nice collection,” Belle leans over to see all the rolls of tape. “Surely they’re not all for me?”

“That’s for you to find out,” Altair pushes the coffee table out from the couch, and kneels in front of Belle’s legs. “Hold her feet up, I’ll start wrapping her,” she takes a roll, and begins wrapping up Belle’s legs, starting at her ankles.

“Here, let me help,” Lulu takes a roll of tape and tapes up Belle’s hands into fists.

“I can help too, you know,” as Altair makes her way up Belle’s shins, Amelie lowers Belle’s feet and bends her legs, then she grabs a roll and starts wrapping up starting at Belle’s knees.

“Aww, look at you all, working together,” Belle watches as Lulu crosses her arms in front of her and wraps up her torso, and Amelie and Altair continue wrapping up her legs.

“All for your comfort,” Altair straightens Belle’s legs, and wraps up her knees. “And our pleasure,” reaches where Amelie started wrapping, and tears the roll away.

“Just about done over here,” Lulu has fully wrapped up Belle’s torso, up to her shoulders. “Look at you, all wrapped up like a mummy!”

“Turn him around, let’s see her,” Altair and Lulu turn Belle so she’s sitting facing forward with her feet on the coffee table, while Amelie moves out of the way. All three back away to observe their prize.

“Looking real cute like that, Belle,” Amelie looks up and down Belle’s mummified body.

“Why, thank you,” Belle looks down at the remaining rolls of tape. “I take it you’re not done yet?”

“No, we are not. I’ll be right back,” Altair heads upstairs.

“Well then,” Lulu and Amelie sit back down, Lulu to Belle’s right, Amelie to her left. “Comfy?” she puts her arm over Belle’s shoulder.

“I guess,” Belle looks at Lulu and Amelie beside her, blushing slightly, and curling her toes.

“Good,” Lulu leans over and kisses Belle on the cheek.

“So sexy,” Amelie leans close to Belle, and shares a kiss with her.

“Hey, give me one on the lips too!” Belle turns her head to share a longer kiss with Lulu.

“What’s going on in here?” All three girls look up at Altair as she comes back into the room with her hands behind her back.

“They’re competing for my affection,” Belle gleefully smiles at Altair.

“Wonderful,” Altair throws a pair of black socks on the coffee table, keeping one hand behind her back. “Here’s your gag!”

“Cool,” Belle looks at the pair of socks. “What else you got?”

“That’s for later,” Altair stuffs the other pairs of socks deep in her back pocket. “Right now, you’re getting gagged.”

“I can do it!” Lulu reaches her hand out.

“Alright, you two go crazy,” Altair hands Lulu the socks as Amelie grabs a roll of tape.

“Here goes, I guess,” Belle opens her mouth, and Lulu puts in her socks, then Amelie wraps up Belle’s head, sealing the socks in.

“Nice work, you two,” Altair wraps some more tape around Belle’s soles. “Let me just get something real fast,” Altair heads out of the room one more time.

“Wmmt?” Belle takes notice of Lulu and Amelie staring at her gagged face.

“You’re just real cute, is all,” Lulu rests her head on Belle’s shoulder.

“Mm…” Belle rests her head against Lulu’s.

“Aren’t you extra affectionate tonight?” Amelie looks up as Altair returns with a Sharpie.

“Hm?” Lulu and Belle lift their heads up. “What’s that for?”

“Just a little something extra,” Altair loops some more tape around Belle’s soles, then begins to write with the Sharpie. “I… love… feet,” she caps the Sharpie, and sets it aside. “Am I not wrong?”

“Mmm, nm rmmlm…”

“Good,” Altair sits on the coffee table next to Belle’s taped up feet. “Then there’s no problem with this,” she plants her feet on Belle’s face.

“Mm…” Belle moans as Altair wiggles her toes under her eyes.

“Hey, don’t forget about us!” Amelie sits on the coffee table and puts her feet in Belle’s face, next to Altair’s.

“Mm-mmph…” Belle tries to move her head, but Lulu sticks her feet in Belle’s face as well.

“Aww, looks like she does like this!” Lulu watches as Belle blushes at all the feet in her face.

“Okay, okay, we should pull out now,” Altair pulls her feet away, and Amelie and Lulu do the same.

“Mmm…” Belle takes a deep breath through her nose.

“So, feet-lover,” Altair sits cross-legged. “Whose feet were better, Lulu’s or Amelie’s?”

“Mmnmmstm,” Belle looks at Amelie. “Gmmm hmm tmm smm Ammlm.”

“Well, there you have it,” Altair takes Lulu’s pantyhose out of her back pocket. “You’re up, Lulu.”

“Hm! Nmm mt…”

“I see…” Lulu looks at her pantyhose balled up in Altair’s hand. “Very well,” she flips her hair back. “I’m all yours.”

“I appreciate your cooperation,” Altair gets up from the coffee table, and grabs a roll of tape to wrap up Lulu’s hands into silver fists.

“Let me help you out,” Amelie gets up, grabbing a roll, and starts to wind the tape up Lulu’s ankles.

“I’m curious,” Lulu looks down as Altair crosses her arms and wraps around her shoulders. “What are you going to write on my feet?”

“That’s a surprise,” Altair winds down Lulu’s body, covering her shoulders and reaching her breasts.

“Alright,” Lulu looks over at Belle’s mummified body as Amelie wraps up past Lulu’s knees, and Altair passes below her breasts. “But you should know I like feet too.”

“So do the rest of us,” Amelie wraps up Lulu’s thighs. “Maybe you could write something different?”

“Still thinking about it,” As Amelie reaches Lulu’s panties, Altair wraps Lulu’s waist.

“Hmm…” Belle looks over as Amelie and Altair catch up to each other, and tear away their rolls of tape.

“Alright, looks like we’re done,” Altair puts the rolls of tape down, and looks up and down Lulu’s mummified body.

“Gotta say, you two were quick,” Lulu looks down at herself, then at Altair. “I’m guessing you’ll put me next to Belle now?”

“Yes,” Amelie picks Lulu up, bridal style.

“Wow, I didn’t know how strong you were,” Lulu slyly grins at Amelie.

“Kinda have to be,” Amelie sets Lulu down on the couch next to Belle.

“Agreed,” Altair steps over Belle, standing between hers and Lulu’s legs. “I could carry all three of you if I ever need to.”

“Mmm…” Belle looks up at Altair and smiles from behind her gag.

“You’re right, that is real sweet,” Lulu looks up at Altair, curling her toes.

“Thank you,” Altair holds up Lulu’s pantyhose. “Are you ready for your gag now?”

“I suppose…” Lulu looks up at Altair, and opens her mouth.

“Good girl,” Altair stuffs the pantyhose in Lulu’s mouth.

“Let me finish this,” While Altair lifts Lulu’s hair up, Amelie wraps tape around her mouth and head, trapping the pantyhose in. “How does that feel?” She holds the tape up as Altair tears it away.

“Fmmls gmmd,” Lulu nods, smiling behind her gag.

“Mm…” Belle leans on Lulu’s shoulder.

“Hm? Mm,” Lulu leans back against Belle.

“How cute,” Altair steps over Belle’s legs, and gets in front of Lulu’s bare feet. “Now what should I write on you? Hmm…”

“Want any ideas?” Amelie sits down on the couch next to Lulu, putting her bare feet up on the coffee table.

“Actually, I think I got it,” Altair takes the roll, and wraps tape around Lulu’s soles, then tears it away. “Watch me,” She picks up the Sharpie, and begins to write. “Kinky… as… can… be,” she caps the Sharpie.

“Nmmt bmd,” Lulu nods.

“Hold still, you two look real cute,” Altair pulls out her phone, and takes a picture. “There,” She stands up. “That’s a good one.”

“Could you send that to me?” Amelie crosses her ankles.

“Of course, I’ll send it to all of you.”

“Thmmk ymm,” Belle watches as Altair sits next to her, and picks up the remote, putting her bare feet on the coffee table.

“Guess I’m gonna have to rewind a little.”

“Mmhm,” Lulu nods, then leans her head against Amelie’s shoulder.

“Alright, I got it,” Altair rewinds, then throws the remote back on the coffee table next to her feet.

“Mm…” Belle leans on Altair.

“You guys are the best,” Altair puts her arm around Belle’s shoulder, and crosses her ankles, continuing to watch the romantic anime with her housemates.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Check out the other stories in this series:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 79#p106879
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

A fantastic addition to your series, well done!
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

Absolutely love it, lovely story.
Adamita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Adamita »

I found myself in a story that I consider beautiful, and I'm contemplating how amazing it would be to experience it in reality. I must acknowledge that you have a talent for storytelling
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic