A Special version of hide and seek (f/fm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Special version of hide and seek (f/fm)

Post by Gil »

A Special version of hide and seek (f/fm), inspired by Sociopath3: https://www.tugstories.com/memberlist.p ... ile&u=5412

A big thank you to Sociopath3 for the great idea for this story. Let’s start with this:

Hey everyone, it’s Kyle again. This story happened a few weeks after Susan’s birthday party:

It was Wednesday. Jean and I went straight to my house after school. We arrived at 2 pm. When we got there, nobody was at home. My father must work until 10 pm. He has a late shift this week. My siblings were still at school and my mum left us a note in the kitchen.
"I'm out with a friend. I will be home at 8 pm. There are 4 plates of lasagna on the table for each of you. Enjoy yourselves and have a great day. I love you and love greetings to Jean" The note said.
"Love greetings from my mum. She is out with a friend and she made us lasagna. Let's eat it and then let's do our homework." I said to Jean
“Sweet from your mum. Sounds like a good plan.” She answered with a smile.
We put the plates in the microwave and ate them. Then we went to my room and started our homework right away so we had plenty of time to hang out. At 3 pm we have already done our homework and went downstairs to the living room to watch some TV. Shortly after we turned on the TV, my sister also came home from school. She heard the TV and came straight to us.
“Hey, you two. "Where is mum?"? Emily asked us.
“She is out with a friend. She cooked lasagna for us. There is a plate for you in the kitchen.” I answered.
“Okay, thanks.” She replied.
Emily went to the kitchen and ate the lasagna. Then she went upstairs to her room. We were still watching our series.

At 4 pm Emily came down the stairs and joined us in the living room. She sat down next to me on the couch.
"You guys are still watching TV?" Emily asked us
"Yeah, but we're pretty bored." I answered her.
"We don't know what to do." Jean added.
“How long will you be here, Jean?” Emily asked her.
“Until 9 pm.” Jean answered.
“Very nice.” Emily said with a little smile on her face.
After a short silence, Emily suggested something to us.
"I have an idea. How about a special version of hide and seek?" She asked us.
"A special version?" I asked her.
"Wait here a moment." She said to us and went off.
We looked at each other confused.
“What does she mean with "special version"?” Jean asked me.
“I don’t know. Let us just wait for her.” I answered.
After a couple of minutes, we heard Emily came back downstairs. When she entered the room she got my TuG-bag in her hands. She placed it on the ground next to her.
"Okay. Here are the rules: I'm going to tie you up with ropes and gag you. Then I have 5 minutes to hide somewhere in the house. After the 5 minutes, you have 30 minutes to find me. The one who finds me first wins and gets untied. But if neither of you find me, you will stay tied up as long as I want and I can do whatever I want with you. Do you both agree with the rules?" She asked us.
Jean and I looked at each other.
“Should we do it ,Jean?” I asked her.
“I mean, why not. We got nothing else to do today.” She answered.
We both looked at Emily.
“Yeah, sure. Why not. We have nothing else to do today.” I said to Emily.
“fine. Then let’s start.” She replied.
She opened the back and pulled out 6 of the 10-yard ropes, 2 of the 25-yard ropes, and a roll of tape.
"Okay Kyle, you go first. Stand still and cross your hands behind your back.” She ordered me.
I did what she told me to do. I crossed my hand behind my back and she tied one of the 10-yard ropes crisscross around it. She knotted it above my hands, out of my reach. Then she tied another one around and between my feet. Then she tied my knees with the last 10-yard rope. Above and below. With the 25-yard rope, she tied my torso up to secure my arms to my back. After that, she sat me on the couch, took off my socks, and grabbed the tape.
“Open wide.” She ordered.
I did what she told me to do. She stuffed both socks in my mouth and wrapped the tape around my head at least 6 times. They didn't taste very good, but it was okay.
“Okay. Kyle is ready to play. Now it’s your turn, Jean.” Emily said to her.
Jean walked over to Emily. She bound and gagged her the same way she did me.
“Okay. I will be right back.” She said to us.
She ran into the kitchen to get something. Only a few seconds later she came back with two timers in her hands. Our mother used them for cooking. She showed us the timer in her left hand.
"Listen. I'm going to set this timer for 5 minutes. That's the time I have to hide from you." She explained to us.
Then she showed us the timer in her right hand.
"I will set this timer to 35 minutes. When my time to hide is up, 30 minutes will remain on this clock. That is the time you have to find me. Do you understand everything?” She asked us.
“MMMHH MMMHH.” We nodded with our heads.
"Okay. It's 4:25 now. That means when the clock reaches 5 pm, your time is up. I will set the timers." Said she to us.
She set the first timer on 5 minutes and the second on 35 minutes.
“And… GO. Good luck.” She said with a smile on her face and walked off.

We still sat bound and gagged on the couch and waited until the 5 minutes had expired. We looked at each other for a moment and I thought I could see a smile behind the gag. I believed that she had fun with this game idea. I mean, I had a lot of fun and the game had just started.
RRRRIIIINNNNGGG, RRRRIIIINNNNGGG.
That was the first-timer. Now we had 30 minutes to find Emily. We both got up from the couch and started hopping around the house. Emily was so quiet that we couldn't hear if she went up or down the stairs or if she stayed on that floor. I tried to hop upstairs to the first floor and Jean wanted to hop downstairs to the cellar. It was hard to hop up the stairs, but I finally made it to the first floor after a short time. I started looking in my parents' bedroom. It wasn't easy to open the door because my hands were tied behind my back crisscrossed, but I managed to open it. The room looked very clean. I didn't think she was there, but I opened the closet to look for her. I looked inside, but she wasn't there. The last place she could hide in that room was under the bed, but I didn't look there because it would be difficult to get up again. I hopped out of the room and went to the bathroom. I opened the door, but she wasn't there either.
“Maybe she is on the second floor, where our rooms are.” I thought.
I started to hop upstairs to the second floor. When I finally arrived, all doors were closed like on the first floor. First of all, I hopped to my room. I opened the door. It looked like I left it when Jean and I did our homework. I opened the closet, but she wasn’t there. Since there were not many places to hide, I immediately left my room and hopped to Emily’s room. I opened the door and hopped inside. I tried to hop to her closet, but I tripped over her clothes and I fell to the ground.
"MMMMMMHHH." That was all I could say through my gag. It hurt as I fell to the ground. The worst-case scenario now occurred. I was lying on the floor and it was very hard for me to get back on my feet. I heard someone bouncing down the stairs. It had to be Jean. I tried to yell for her, but with my socks in my mouth, I guess she couldn't hear me. I saw the watch on the wall. 4:58.
“WHAT, IT’S ALREADY CLOSE TO 5 O’CLOCK? DAMN IT.” I thought.
It was over. I had no chance to find her at all.
RRRRIIIINNNNGGG, RRRRIIIINNNNGGG.
The second-timer has rung. It was silent, but I could hear it. At this moment I heard the door from my brother’s room opened and Emily went out. We lost the game and Emily could do whatever she wants until 9 pm.

She saw me lying on the floor in her room and came straight to me.
“Oh what happened, Kyle. Did you fall to the ground?” She said with a smile.
“MMHH MMMHH.” I tried to reply.
“Time is up. Nobody found me. That means you guys are mine now.” She laughed.
She picked me up and went downstairs. On the first floor we found Jean standing in front of my parent’s bedroom.
“Oh, here you are, Jean. I bring Kyle into the living room on the ground floor and then I will pick you up.” She said to her.
“MMMHHH.” She nodded.
Emily went downstairs with me in her arms. When we arrived in the living room, She laid me down on the floor.
"Wait here." She commanded and went back upstairs to get Jean.
As they came downstairs, she put Jean on the ground next to me.
"Okay, you two. You lost our little game. That means you're mine until Jean's parents come and get her. But let's make sure you can't get away." She said to us.
She picked up the roll of duct tape and walked over to our hands.
"Make fists, both of you." We did as she instructed.
She taped our hands into silver gloves to make our hands useless. We had no chance to escape. But now that our hands were taped shut, it was useless to try it. But she wasn't done yet. She picked up two long cable ties and tied our hands to our feet. We were now in an effective hogtie. We could only wiggle around, but nothing more.
"Good, now let's have some fun." She smiled all over her face.
She started tickling both of us at the same time.
“MMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHH.” We laughed through our gags. She tickled us for an entire hour. I thought I was losing my mind. When she stopped, I was very relieved. She stood up and went into the kitchen. I was curious to see what she was going to get. When she came back, she got two bottles of water in her hand.
“Okay, it’s time for a break.” She unwound the tape from our heads. We immediately spit the socks out.
“How do your socks taste?” She asked us smiling.
“Awful.” We both said at the same time.
“Haha like I thought. But now you have to drink something.” She said to us while smiling.
We both raised our heads and she held the bottles out to us. We drank as well as we could. After we finished she put the bottles away. She picked up the tape and held it in front of us.
"I'm going to gag you both, but this time without your socks." She said to us.
"Thank you, sister." I replied.
She gagged me first. She wrapped it around my head at least a dozen times. She did the same with Jean. Now we were gagged with tape again.
"But I think you both need some more." She told us.
She went to my bag and took out both sleeping masks.
"I think it's time for a blindfold." She smiled.
She put one blindfold over my eyes and the second over Jean's eyes. I couldn't see anything anymore. It was all black now.
"Fine. It's 6:30. Let's watch some TV." She said.
“MMMHHH MMMHHHH.” We said.
She turned on the TV and watched some of her favorite soaps. We were now helpless bound, gagged, and blindfolded on the ground. It was hard to say what time it was. I had lost my sense of time.

After a long while, I heard the front door open. Was it my mother or my father? I heard a familiar voice.
"I'm home again." It was my brother Steve.
"We're in the living room." My sister replied.
I heard my brother come over to us.
"Oh, what's going on here?" He asked while laughing.
“They were bored so we played a game of hide and seek. I tied them up and then they should find me. They lost and now I keep them as my prisoner until 9 pm when Jean’s parents are coming to pick her up.” She explained.
"And you were okay with that?" He asked us
“MMHH MMHHHH.” We tried to answer and nodded our heads.
“Okay, then have fun you three. Isn’t mum at home?” He asked Emily.
“No. She is out with a friend. In the kitchen is a plate with Lasagna for you.” She answered.
“When will she come back?” He asked again.
“At 8 pm.” Emily answered.
“Ah so already in half an hour.” He said.
Good to know. It was already 7:30 pm. That means we were tied up for at least another hour. Awesome!
“Perfect. I will be upstairs. Have fun.” He said and went off.

After only a few minutes the front door opened again. That must be my mum. And I was right.
She called after us.
“We’re in the living room.” Emily called back.
My mum came in and started to laugh.
“Did you do this Emily?” She asked her laughing.
“For sure, mum.” Emily answered
“MMMMHHH MMMMMMHHHH.” We replied.
She explained it the same way as she did to Steve.
“I understand. Did you torture them?” My mum wanted to know.
“Yeah, I tickled them for an hour and then watched TV.” She answered.
“Only one hour?” my mum asked back.
“Yes.” Emily answered.
“When will Mr. and Mrs. Wilson here to pick Jean up?” My mum wanted to know.
“At 9 o’clock.” Emily answered.
“Then let’s have some more fun. I'll take Kyle and you Jean” My mum said and started to tickle me.
“MMMMMMHHH MMMMMMHHHHH.” I started laughing.
Then Emily followed her and started to tickle Jean.
“MMMMHHHHH MMMMMHHHHHH.” I heard Jean laughing, too.
We couldn’t do anything about it. They tickled our feet, then our stomach, and at least our armpits. I laughed so hard I had to start crying. After a while, my mum stopped tickling. Emily did the same.
"Okay, Emily. It's 8:30. We need to untie her now so Jean will be ready when they pick her up. I'll untie Kyle and you untie Jean."
My mum went into the kitchen to get some scissors for the cable ties. When she came back, they started untying us. In 15 minutes we were free. We both went to the bathroom to use the toilet. After that, we went back to the living room.
“Do you both had fun?” Emily asked us.
“Yes, a lot.” We both replied.
“But the tickle torture was hard in the end.” I added.
"Haha, but that was the fun part, at least for us, and you both agreed to the terms." Replied my sister.
"Yeah, I know. It's all good." Replied Jean with a smile." I'll get my things from your room, Kyle. My parents will be here soon." She said to me.
"Yeah, you do that." I said back.
When Jean came back downstairs, the doorbell rang. It was her father. I opened the door.
"Hey, Kyle. Is Jean ready to go?" He asked me.
"Hello, Mr. Wilson. Yes, she's ready. I'll go get her." I replied to him.
I went off to get Jean. She was still in the living room.
"Jean, your father is here." I said to her.
"Okay. Thank you Emily for a fun day." She said to my sister.
"No problem, anytime." Said she with a smile.
"See you soon." Said Jean and walked away.
"See ya." My mom and Emily replied.
We walked to the front door. Before they walked off, Jean hugged me.
"Thank you for the beautiful day. See you at school tomorrow, Kyle." She said to me with a smile.
"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." I replied.
Then they went to the car and drove off. I went back to the living room and we put all the stuff back in the bag. I went upstairs and put the bag under my bed. The rest of the evening went by quickly. I ate dinner and then went to take a shower. When my father came home, we told him about the day. He laughed and replied that we had a fun day. Then I went to my bedroom and lay down in bed.
“It was a great and fun day with an interesting version of hide and seek.” I thought.
I quickly fell asleep.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

This turned out great, good job
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Sociopath3 wrote: 2 years ago This turned out great, good job
Thank you :). I have made a few corrections so that it is more understandable.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This is an awesome game idea! Well done!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That was a great idea of Emily. At least they can't do anything stupid when they are tied like that. I'm sure she had lots of fun tickling them for that long. :lol: I guess the tickling is the price to pay for getting tied, nothing is for free ;)

I like your story. You did a good job again.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 2 years ago This is an awesome game idea! Well done!
Thank you for liking it :)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago That was a great idea of Emily. At least they can't do anything stupid when they are tied like that. I'm sure she had lots of fun tickling them for that long. :lol: I guess the tickling is the price to pay for getting tied, nothing is for free ;)

I like your story. You did a good job again.
Thank you for your comment :) Yeah she had a lot of fun :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I enjoyed that, that you for posting it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

That was a fun story, Emily and her mum sure are a devious duo.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Thank you for your nice comments :)
Wuuu4542
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wuuu4542 »

Love it when mom came home and didn't care when they were tied up.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

yeah, the mum had fun too :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic