Nerdy Girl and Popular Girl (f/f) Parts 1 - 5

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
dragonmp93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Nerdy Girl and Popular Girl (f/f) Parts 1 - 5

Post by dragonmp93 »

Story Requested by TamatoaShiny123.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Melissa is a 12-years old girl that can be easily described as your typical nerdy girl, with glasses and braces, good grades and highly intelligent, also shy, silent and of a reserved demeanor.

Even though not you would a call a “teacher’s pet”, Melissa has gained the respect and fondness of most of her teachers, so by this reason, she is allowed to stay in the Computer Lab during the recess instead of going out and play with other children; or what is more likely is her case, reading a book in a hidden corner of the building.

As most kids, she likes to hang out in Facebook, to see funny animals and weird memes; but she has a secret passion, something that you would not likely expect from introverted girl like Melissa, a couple of years ago she found out that she likes what the internet calls “bondage”, she likes ropes, handcuff, gags, scarfs, roll of tape, and all the things that you can imagine that you use to tie someone up.

So for several months now, she has been using her time in the lab to search for scenes of girls, well, she searches for boys as well but they don’t have same effect on her as girls, who have been captured by the bad guys, or in rare instances the good guys, then bound and gagged in movies or tv shows or even cartoons instead.

One day, while she is re-watching one of her favorite scenes, from “Into the Blue” with Jessica Alba; she feels a pair of small hands posed on her shoulders, she freezes for a moment, and then quickly pulls the headphones from her ears.

When Melissa turns around, she sees her classmate Katie, the most popular girl of 6th grade and one of the most popular of the entire school due to her parents being rich and famous.

Katie, weirdly enough, does share her looks with Melissa; both are around the same height, both have long straight hair, but Katie’s is black while Melissa’s is blonde, and both are skinny and fair-skinned.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” Katie said.

Melissa had that deer-in-the-headlights stare and simply couldn’t even form coherent thoughts.

“Miss Perfect has a kinky side, who would have thought it?” Katie continued mockingly.

“…….Katie………Uhm………..Eh………Hi….” was all the still shocked and scared Melissa could say.

“So this is where you disappear to everyday, huh?” Katie said, “Is that the wrap duct tape gag scene from Into the Blue, right?”

“Yeah”, Melissa said almost whispering and blushing fiercely, “Are you going to tell anybody about this?”

“No, no one will find out about this, if you agree to one condition”, Katie said with a big smile.

“What condition?” Melissa muttered under her breath with her stared nailed to the floor.

“Given that I know your secret, you have to keep my secret now, ok?” Katie said extending her hand, “Do we have a deal?”

“What kind of secret?” Melissa said still being unable to lift her stare or speak above a whisper.

“I won’t tell you unless you agree”, Katie said with a triumphant smile and her hand still extended.

“Fine; we have a deal”, Melissa said reluctantly and slowly extending her hand, “So, what your secret?”

“I like being tied up as well”, Katie said as Melissa quickly perked up, “also tying up”.

“Really? Or are you just messing with me?” Melissa said still apprehensive but noticeably cheerful.

“No, of course not”, Katie said genuinely surprised by the question, “Do you think that I would lie to the first
person that I know that likes this?”

“The first? What about your friends?” Melissa asked curious.

“Those Valley girls think that tying their wrist behind their back with masking tape is hardcore BDSM”, Katie said rolling her eyes, which caused Melissa to start giggling, “And don’t get me started in what they think is the most effective gag ever”.

By now both girls were laughing loudly, and once they were being able to calm down, Katie said: “See, relax, we are friends now, isn’t it?”

“Really, are we?” Melissa said with a big grin, “Because now that we are confessing things, I have to admit that I’m pretty bad at socializing and making friends”

“You could have fooled me”, Katie said while Melissa pouted and faked being offended.

“So is that your favorite scene?” Katie said turning her attention to the PC screen and taking a chair to sit near it.

“Huh?” Melissa said a little confused.

“I’m talking about the video that caught you watching before”, Katie said pointing to the PC.

“Oh yeah, it’s one of my favorites along with the one from Small Soldiers and the Transporter”, Melissa said
closing the web explorer and erasing her browsing history of the day.

“My favorites are the one from that Focus movie and all the scenes from Pretty Little Liars”, Katie responded, “Did you watch Annihilation?”

“Yeah, it was cool, but it was dark and it was hard to see anything”, Melissa said.

“You know, I have been searching on how to make the muzzle that they use on the Handmaid’s Tale”, Katie said standing up.

“Really, what would you use it for?” Melissa said while picking up her bag and turning off the computer.

“Eh, I don’t know, I think that it would make a cute centerpiece on the dinner room”, Katie said sarcastically.

“Stupid question, I know”, Melissa said blushing slightly, “So, have ever you tie yourself up?”

“Yeah, a couple of times, once with duct tape and another with a pair of toy handcuffs and scarf tied between my lips”, Katie said before letting out a sigh, “But it’s so hard to tie your own hands behind your back, and tying them in front is no fun”.

As the girls walked out of lab and Melissa locked the door with the key that one of the professor had gave her, Katie asked her: “What about you, have you ever done it?”

“No, I have never been able to gather the enough courage to do it”, Melissa said, “But I have gagged myself a few times when I’m home alone”.

*RING**RING**RING*

“Looks like the recess is over, see you at lunch”, Katie said.

“Lunch?” Melissa said a little startled.

“Yeah, if you don’t have any other plans of course”, Katie said with a shy smile.

“Yeah, no, I never have any; but what about your friends?” Melissa said staring at the floor.

“What about them? Those girls only hang out with me because their parents hope that my super-rich and uber-
famous parents would lend them money or exert some influence in their benefit only because their daughters are my so-called “friends””, Katie said nonchalantly.

“Well, I always saw you with them, so I thought that they were your friends”, Melissa said lifting her stare.

“Yeah, right; If we are going to talk about how many friends we have, and not shallow girls that only talk to you
because you are richer than them, then you and I have just as many”, Katie said slightly annoyed, “So, see you at
lunch?”

“Yeah. And Katie, where are you going?” Melissa said smiling and blushing again.

“To the chemistry lab, why?” Katie asked confused.

“Today is Thursday, you have history class with me”, Melissa said giggling.

“Oh god, I thought that today was Friday; I have to run to my locker”, Katie said before sprinting away.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED...... :lol:
Last edited by dragonmp93 5 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This story is awesome! Pls continue! And thanks for writing this for me!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

That was a good starting story. I'm interested to see where this new found friendship will go with their new found similarities.
Sureni
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sureni »

Nice start :)
Really love to see next part ;)

“But it’s so hard to tie your own hands behind your back, and tying them in front is no fun”.
YES DEFINITELY :lol: :lol:
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent start. Please continue.
Dr_Depravo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dr_Depravo »

This seems like it could be a really sweet story. Keep it up.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome Start and Can't wait for next Chapter.
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Good start, I am looking forward to seeing what happens once their talk turns into action!
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Very intriguing start! Well done :)
dragonmp93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonmp93 »

Thanks for the comments.
dragonmp93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonmp93 »

Here is part 2:

*RING* *RING* *RING*

The history class was over, so Katie and Melissa left the classroom and walked towards the cafeteria for lunch.

“Do you think that Helen of Troy really got kidnapped?” Melissa said.

“Well, no idea, but I like to think that she was bound and gagged the whole way from Sparta to Troy”, Katie said, “Maybe because she was really a prisoner, or simply because she was kinky like that”.

This caused that both girls started giggling.

Once the girls arrived to the cafeteria and after picking their respective lunch tray, they started to search for an empty table until they found one, across the room near one of the big window panels.

When suddenly, they heard a high-pitched scream that said: “Hey Katie, over here”.

Katie just winced, to Melissa’s amusement, and said: “Just ignored them”.

They continued to walk towards their table when they heard the same scream but louder this time. When they arrived to their table, they heard a louder scream for a third time.

As Melissa and Katie accommodated themselves in the table, they saw as group of 5 five peroxide blonde girls of around their same age approached them; they were the Ashleys, because they all had Ashley as first name.

They also were referred as the grade scale because their last names were: Aston, Bradshaw, Cunningham, Davenport and Fitzgerald.

“Hi Katie, I thought that given that apparently you haven’t heard us, so we have come to take you to our table”, Ashley A. said.

“I’m fine, bye”, Katie said waving with her hand.

“And since when do you hang out with freaks anyways?” Ashley C. said.

“For your information, she much more normal than any of you”, Katie said annoyed at her so called “friends”, “Besides, she didn’t need a nasal surgery to look like a human being”.

Ashley B., D. and F. covered their noses and lower part of their faces with their hands.

“But Katie, we are your friends”, Ashley A. said grabbing her by the arm.

“Ashleys, we all know that the only reason that you would ever talk to me is because my family is way more famous and much richer than all of you together”, Katie said removing Ashley A.’s hands from her arm.

“So do you prefer to be around of this no-life weirdo?” Ashley C. said giving a light shove to Melissa.

“First of all, she has a name, it’s Melissa; second, unlike you, she is not a no-life weirdo, she is a nice and amazing girl that has several interests that I happen to share with her; and finally yes, I prefer to hang out with her because do you know how exhausting is being around a group of girls where a brain is shared between 5”, Katie said standing and facing up the Ashleys.

“Do we share a brain? That explains a lot, you know”, Ashley F. said.

“Shut up, Ashley”, Ashley B. said.

“So if you can excuse us, my friend Melissa and I are hungry and want to eat something before the next period starts”, Katie sitting down again.

“Come on girls, it seems our presence is no longer welcomed her”, Ashley A. said.

After saying that, the Ashleys left and sat in their own table.

Melissa who had being silent and quiet this entire time, finally opened her mouth and said: “Thank you for standing up for me, no one had done that before”.

“That’s what friends are for, right?” Katie said with a big smile.

“But don’t you think that were a little harsh with them?” Melissa said.

“Well, it was the truth, and this is the only way that they understand”, Katie continued, “Besides, I would have screamed if I had to listen yet another “profound” and “philosophical” discussion about what is the difference between a purple dress and violet dress”.

“Well, a ball gag would have been useful in that case”, Melissa said letting out a small laugh.

HA. HA. HA. Very funny ”, Katie said crossing her arms, “But can I confess you something?”

“Of course, go ahead”, Melissa answered.

“I have never told this to anyone, but sometimes, when they began to talk and talk and talk and talk about nothing”, Katie said blushing slowly but noticeably, “I began to daydream about how I would make them shut up”.

“Really? I thought that I was the only one who did that, but I normally imagine that someone tie me up instead”, Melissa said as she blushed slightly as well, “So do tell? What would you to them?”

Katie, whose face by now, had gone from pink to a soft red, said: “Okay, I would start with Ashley F., I would do something simple with her, I would gag her with a thick bandanna between her teeth, and duct taped her around her wrist and ankles, also above and below her knees and elbows, then I would push her into the school’s utility closet and leave her trapped there”.

“Is that’s simple for you?” Melissa said mockingly.

Shut up”, Katie said as her face turned bright red, “So given that Ashley B. and D. are inseparables, I would lure both to an empty classroom, then I would make sit in a couple of chairs back to back, next, I would wrap duct tape around their ankles and above and below their knees, also around their wrist and elbows, after that I would use the tape to tie their arms to the chair and their chest, then their torsos taped to the chair and finally I would wrap the tape around the two of them several time, so they move can’t separately. For the gags, I would use the bandanna between the teeth, along with one tied over their lips and maybe a scarf that also cover their noses”.

“So what would you do the remaining two?” Melissa said while she imagined the Ashleys tied in front of her in the ways that Katie had just described.

“Well, for Ashley A. nothing complicated, first, I would strip her to her fancy designer’s underwear, then I would use the tape to cover her hands completely, after that, I would use the duct tape around every point articulation, including taping her arms to her chest, next, I would wrap the tape around her head for at least 10 rounds, and finally I would leave her hogtied in the pool’s changing rooms”.

“Girls’ or Boys’ changing rooms?” Melissa asked with a mischievous smile.

“The Girls’ one, of course, I’m not that evil”, Katie answered, “And for the loudmouth of Ashley C., I would have something special, I would stripped her to her underwear as well, then, I would stuff her own socks in her big mouth and my socks as well, if there is still space, and after putting a swim cap to protect her hair, I would use several rolls to mummify her to the school flag’s post until only her eyes are visible”.

“Ouch, that sounds that it would be a torture to remove”, Melissa said.

“Well, I’m pretty sure that she would appreciate the full body depilation”, Katie said with a mischievous smile then both girls laughed.

Once they stopped laughing, they proceeded to finally eat their lunch, and then to chatter until the belt rang.

“Back to class; so see you after class?” Katie said.

“Sure”, Melissa said a little more confident this time.

After that, the girls left the cafeteria for their respective classes in different classrooms.

TO BE CONTINUED...…………………………. :lol:
Last edited by dragonmp93 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Awesome! I love the fantasies of tying up the Ashlies! Pls continue soon!
Deleted User 769

Post by Deleted User 769 »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago Awesome! I love the fantasies of tying up the Ashlies! Pls continue soon!
Really fun story that genuinly made me laugh. Very much looking forward to more :D
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Sounds like the Ashleys' are going to be a lil bit tied up. :lol: :lol: :lol:
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Dr_Depravo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dr_Depravo »

Will we get to the actual tying up the next chapter? Sleepover at Katie’s?
dragonmp93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonmp93 »

Hi, sorry for the delay; i was away and also that the writer's block sucks so much, anyways, i was able to finish the story after all this time.
dragonmp93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonmp93 »

Here is part 3:

Once the classes were over, Katie and Melissa walked silently out of the school until Melissa saw her mom’s car.

“Hey, that’s my mom over there”, Melissa said.

“Can I meet her?” Katie said.

“Sure”, Melissa said taken back and a little surprised.

After the girls walked towards the car, Melissa said: “Hi, mom”.

“Hey, honey; how was your day?” Melissa’s mom said then she noticed Katie, “And who is the young lady with you today?”

“Nice to meet you, Mrs. Bennett”, Katie said extending her small hand through the window of the front passenger door of the car, “I’m Katie McGowan, and if you are wondering, yes, from THAT McGowan family”.

Melissa’s mom only smiled and said: “Nice to meet you too. And I suppose that you two are friends, isn’t it?”

“Since today, actually”, Katie said while Melissa only nodded.

“That’s great”, Melissa’s mom said with a bigger smile.

“And Mrs. Bennett, if I don't bother you too much by asking if you would mind if I invited your daughter to a sleepover tomorrow at my house”, Katie asked shuffling around her feet.

“Really?” Melissa said a little too loud.

“Of course not, and sweetie, you can go if you want”, Melissa’s mom said, “So how long is going to be that sleepover?”

“Until Saturday in the afternoon, is that okay Melissa?” Katie said while Melissa just nodded.

“Thanks mom”, Melissa said suddenly hugging Katie and then quickly letting her go.

Katie giggled a little and then said: “Ok, then it’s a date”.

As a large grey SUV parked nearby, Katie said: “It’s seems that they have arrived for me”.

“Bye, Katie”, Melissa and her mom said while Katie waved back and got on the SUV.

Once the SUV left, Melissa’s mom said: “See, honey, I told you that you would make friends one day”.

“She is so cool, she even defended me against the Ashleys”, Melissa said with a big grin.

“Does she know about........?” Melissa’s mom said before putting one of her hands over her own mouth and started making muffled sounds.

“MOM”, Melissa said in an embarrassed and somewhat exasperated tone, “and yes, she knows about it; that’s how we became friends in the first place”.

This caused that Melissa to pout and cross her arms, and her mom to start laughing.

“You two are going to be best friends then”, Melissa’s mom said between her laugher.

Then Melissa’s mom started the car, and mother and daughter left to their home as well.

The next day.
Friday after class.

The school day was uneventful due to Katie and Melissa not sharing any of their classes. But they spend the recess together talking about what Melissa should bring to the sleepover and texting Melissa’s mom about it, instead the lunch was spent mostly chatting and gossiping.

So after the classes were over and Melissa left her school bag with her mom while she picked the bag with her stuff for the sleepover instead, both girls walked towards the large grey SUV that always picked up Katie after class.

Once both girls got up on the SUV, Katie said to Melissa: “Let me introduce you to my driver, Michael”.

Then Katie said: “Michael, this is my new friend, Melissa Bennett”.

“Good afternoon, Ms. Bennett”, a male voice was heard from the driver seat, while Melissa only replied in meekly tone: “Hi”.

“Michael, could you please take us home?” Katie said.

“As you wish, Ms. McGowan”, the driver said starting the SUV.

“This is so fancy, you have your own driver and this car is so cool”, Melissa said awed, “Besides, that no one had ever called me “Ms. Bennett””.

As they left in the direction to her house, Katie was amused by Melissa’s reaction and then said: “If you think that this is impressive, wait until we arrive to my house”.

Ten minutes later, the SUV stopped in front of a large white metal gate embedded inside a tall rock wall that seemly enclosed the entire property.

Once inside the SUV passed the gate, Melissa saw through the window that it was a quite large state, with a big beautiful garden cut in two by the pavement path to the enormous gothic-style mansion.

“And we have arrived”, Katie said as both girls got off the SUV walked towards the mansion’s front door.

After Katie knocked on the door, an old tall man dressed in a tuxedo opened the door and said: “Lady Katie, welcome home”.

Both girls entered the mansion carrying their bags on their backs, then Katie: “Richard, this is Melissa Bennett and will be having a sleepover tonight”

“It’s an honor to meet you, Ms. Bennett; Welcome to the McGowan Mansion”, the old man said extending his hand.
Melissa could only extend her hand and shake the man’s hand but not being to say anything.

“Do you have a butler too?” Melissa finally said almost whispering.

“And a cook, and two housemaids, and four gardeners, and several workers and a bunch of security guards”, Katie said with cheeky smile.

“Are you Batgirl or some other superheroine?” Melissa asked mockingly.

“Maybe, but you may never know”, Katie said winking at Melissa.

As the girls and the old man walked down one of the mansion’s long halls, Melissa said with her stare nailed to the floor: “Are you sure that your parents are ok with me being here?”.

“Of course, don’t worry”, Katie said as they arrived to the living room, “Richard, can you tell my friend where are my parents and when are they expected to come back?”

“With pleasure, Lady Katie”, the old man complied, “Mr. McGowan left yesterday’s morning to Ontario, Canada to offer advice in a tax evasion case and he’s expected to return next Wednesday in the morning, when he will take a flight in the afternoon to D.C. to assist to the Smithsonian’s Gala; meanwhile, Mrs. McGowan left last week to the fashion week in Rome, then she is going to the fashion week in Paris, and then to the fashion week in Berlin, so she is not expected to return until next month”.

“See, the thing is that my parents are never home, I only actually see them during Thanksgiving and my birthday”, Katie said nonchalantly.

“Wow”, Melissa only had that to say.

“Lady Katie, will you and your friend have dinner?” the old man asked.

“No, we will order a pizza or something later”, Katie said, “And Richard, you can leave now”.

“Then I will inform the cook”, the old man said before disappearing down one of the corridors.

dragonmp93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonmp93 »

Here is part 4:

“Want to see my room?” Katie said excited.

“Sure”, Melissa said with a shy smile.

Both got up the stairs running, and then down the long halls of the mansion until Katie stopped in front of one of the wood doors and said: “Here it is”.

When Katie opened the door, Melissa was amazed by the sheer size of the room; it looked more like a small apartment than a bedroom.

“You can leave your bag on the couch”, Katie said to Melissa while dropping her own schoolbag on the floor.

“Wow, this is like a house inside your house”, Melissa said.

Katie laughed and then said pointing to a pair of doors on the opposite extremes of the room: “That’s my wardrobe, and over there is the bathroom”.

“Katie, you don’t have a TV on your room?” Melissa asked noticing the seemly lack of one.

Katie simply smiled and at aimed a remote at the wall behind Melissa, turning on the colossal TV screen embed inside the wall and occupying most of it.

“Of course, there is no TV because the entire wall is the TV”, Melissa said as both girls laughed.

“Come on, let’s take off our shoes and watch a movie”, Katie said.

After taking their shoes off, the girls climbed Katie’s modern-style king-size bed and relaxed over a pile of pillows while channel surfing.

An hour later, Melissa said: “Katie…………..Can I………..ask you something?”.

“Sure”, Katie said absentmindedly.

“I was wondering,………..if you didn’t mind………..if it isn’t much of a bother……….if you wanted”, Melissa mumbled.

Katie turned her attention away from the TV and towards Melissa whose face by now was quite red.

“Iwantyoutotiemeup”, Melissa used all of her strength to finally said it.

“Of course”, Katie said with a big grin, “I was wondering how long it would take you to ask for it?”

While Melissa buried her face in the mountain of pillows, Katie got up from the bed and looked on her night table until she found a key then said: “Come with me”.

When Melissa got up from the bed as well, both girls towards a third door in Katie’s room that was locked, so Katie used the key that she had found in the night table, to open the door that led to another room that was at least half of the size of Katie’s bedroom.

The room was filled almost to the ceiling with boxes in top of each other covered by semi-translucent cloths, leaving a small path to walk around the room.

Melissa’s curiosity got the better of her, so as soon she entered, she lifted a large piece of cloth that covered the pile of boxes, but quickly let it go when she saw the image of what it looked like a metallic cage printed in one of the faces of the big box.

“I have been buying stuff for a while now”, Katie said noticing Melissa’s intense blush, “And one day, I will have the courage to use them”.

“Wait, do you mean that this entire room is filled with………”, Melissa couldn’t bring herself to finish the sentence.

“Yes, all of these boxes contain cages, custom chairs, benches, and other stuff that I don’t the name of”, Katie said with a mischievous smile, “Along with bodysuits, gags, restrain sets, blindfolds and anything you can imagine”.
Then Katie walked behind Melissa and hugged her from behind, and said mockingly: “I could open any of these if you want”.

“NOOOO”, Melissa said just a little too loud which caused Katie to let go the hug and start laughing.
Still laughing, Katie walked towards a medium-sized wood chest in of the corners of the room and asked Melissa: “So I have ropes, tape or scarves and bandanas, which one do you want to be tied up with?”

Melissa tried to answer, but nothing came out of her mouth at first; so after clearing her throat a couple of times, she was finally able to answer: “Duct tape, please”.

“Do you want to be gagged as well?” Katie asked as she took a fresh and new unused roll of duct tape from the chest.

Melissa just nodded.

“I have microfoam, the scarves or simply use the duct tape to gag you”, Katie said.

“I think that the scarves are more comfortable”, Melissa said.

“Ok”, Katie simply replied as took a pack of white scarves from the chest.

Once the girls left the room, Katie said before closing the door: “Melissa, are you sure that you don’t want that I take anything from the boxes?”

Melissa only shocked her head intensely, that it made Katie laugh some more while locking the door with the key.

“So, do you want to put on something more comfortable or are you going to stay like that?” Katie said putting the tape and the scarves on the bed.

Neither Melissa nor Katie had changed out of their school uniforms after arriving from school, and after thinking for a short time, Melissa decided that she wanted to be tied with her uniform on.

Their uniforms consisted of a dark-blue blazer, a white collared buttoned shirt, a grey skirt that extended until around just above the knee, and thigh-high white socks.

“Are you going to keep the jacket on as well?” Katie said.

“No, of course not”, Melissa replied as she took the blazer off and put it on the sofa next to her bag.

“So how tight do you want to be tied up?” Katie asked with a big grin, “Just ankles and wrist? Or including the knees and elbows as? Or what I like to call the “Escape Artist”? Or do you want something in-between?”

“I want to be an almost-mummy, I don’t want to have an actual chance of untying myself”, Melissa said not believing that she said what she had just said, and feeling her whole face burning red.

“The Escape Artist it is”, Katie said, “So would please lie on the bed?”

“Katie…………could you gag me first?” Melissa asked sheepishly with her stare nailed to the floor.

“Sure, just let me look for something”, Katie responded.

Katie then walked to her night table and after dropping the key in it, she started to look for something, and when she found it said: “I hope the batteries are not dead”.

Afterwards, Katie walked towards the bed and sat next to Melissa and told her: “You know that this shouldn’t be done without a safe word, but given that you are going to be gagged even while I tie you, I’m going to give you this”.

Melissa was handed a small cylinder with a button on the side.

“It’s a laser pointer that makes a noise when you use it”, Katie said pressing the button while Melissa was holding it.

It was high-pitched piercing sound, but Melissa was still confused about it.

“The sound is produced as long you press the button”, Katie continued, “So the system is going to be this; press it once to mean yes or that you are okay, press it twice to mean no or that I need to slow down, press it three times to mean that you want to stop and I will untie you immediately, and finally hold the button for some seconds if you need something”.

Several minutes later, the girls had finished practicing the system and felt ready to start.

dragonmp93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonmp93 »

Here is part 5, also this is the last one:

“Just one more thing”, Katie said getting up from the bed walking towards the door of her wardrobe, and disappearing inside after opening it.

Shortly after, Katie came up carrying a pair of white socks and then she put them on the bed as well.

“So open up”, Katie said while turning one of the scarves into ball.

Melissa, who was sitting on the bed still red-faced, happily obeyed and opened her mouth.

“So remember the system, okay?” Katie said before introducing the ball of cloth into Melissa’s mouth.
After that, Katie took two more scarves, tying one between Melissa’s teeth and the other over her lips.

“How does is it feel?” Katie asked.

*Beep*

“So, where do you want me to start? Your legs or your arms?” Katie said.

“Mn lmgf fnrft plmhfm”, Melissa tried to answer through her gag.

Katie giggled and then said: “Stupid question. Ok, let’s do this, lift one of your arms if you want me to start with your arms or extend one of your legs if you want me to start with your legs”.

Melissa extended her left leg.

“Okay, I will start with the legs”, Katie said while she started to unwrap the roll of tape.

Before using the tape, Katie pulled up the tight-high socks so they would be stretched over Melissa’s legs and the tape would secure her pretty tight.

Once Katie taped Melissa’s soles and ankles together, she asked: “Do I continue?”

*Beep*

So Katie moved up and taped Melissa’s legs above and under her knees, with additional tape over her mid-tights, just around her white socks finished covering her legs.

“Want to try it out?” Katie said.

Melissa nodded, and then Katie helped Melissa to stand up from the bed.

“whw Hm rmhlln ghnt fmphrhtm thmm ht hll”, Melissa tried to speak but scarves stuffed and tied over her mouth converted her speech into muffled sounds.

With the help of Katie, Melissa gave little hops around the room, testing the strength of the tape and enjoying being basically a tape mermaid.

With Katie’s help, Melissa went back and got up to the bed again, and then Katie said: “Ok, so now let’s continue with your arms”.

So Katie picked up the pair of socks from the bed and slipped them down Melissa’s arms, but unlike the ones they were wearing, these socks were regular crew length and only covered up to Melissa’s mid-forearm.

“Can you still use the signal?” Katie asked.

*Beep*

After wrapping tape around each of Melissa’s wrists to keep the socks in their place, Katie helped Melissa lay face-down on the bed.

“Now I’m going to tie your arms behind your back, okay?” Katie said.

*Beep*

Katie crossed Melissa’s wrist and started to secure them with the tape, next Katie connected the forearms around where the socks ended, and after that Katie taped her above and below her elbows, finally Katie wrapped more tape around Melissa’s upper arms at mid-height.

“Are you comfortable?” Katie said.

*Beep*

“So, to continue, I’m going to tape your arms to your chest, are you ready?” Katie asked.

*Beep*

Katie decided to start with Melissa’s wrists, wrapping tape around her lower abdomen and over already tied wrist several times, and then she wrapped tape around her chest, above and below Melissa’s breast, effectively immobilizing Melissa’s arms.

“Are you fine?” Katie said.

*Beep*

“Why don’t you test the tape a little?” Katie continued.

Melissa started to struggled, but due to the strictness of the tying, she could only bend her legs and try to move from side to side; and after a couple of minutes, the struggling had stopped, Melissa was breathing heavily and panting through her gag.

“Hm ghnt mhvm ht hll”, Melissa tried to speak again but her gag only let out muffled noises that made Katie giggle for a little bit.

“And for the finishing touch, I’m going to tape your ankles to your thighs, are you okay with that?” Katie said.

*Beep*

After bending Melissa’s legs and making her heels touch the back part of the leg, Katie wrapped the tape around her ankles and thighs.

“Are you uncomfortable? Are you in pain?” Katie asked slightly worried.

*Beep* *Beep*

“Are you sure?” Katie asked again.

*Beep*

“I guess that I’ll join the fun too”, Katie said.

“ghmh?” Melissa said through her gag.

Katie picked up one of the remaining scarves and stuffed it in her mouth, then she cut a couple of strips of tape and smoothed them over her own mouth keeping the stuffing secured inside, and to finish the gag, Katie wrapped the duct tape around her head a couple of times until the roll was finished.

After rolling Melissa to her side, Katie accommodated herself and both started to watch TV, eventually falling sleep until the night; when Katie untied Melissa and then they ordered a pizza and chicken wings.

THE END
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Thanks u so much for finishing this!!!!! Amazing!
Dr_Depravo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dr_Depravo »

NO!!! I don’t want it to end this soon! They’re so sweet together! There was only a single TUG so far!!!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]dragonmp93[/mention]. That was an interesting and innocent story to read on the site. But like others have said, I don't want it to end. I'm fine with this story ending, but what I hope is that you continue to write stories based around these characters.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic