The TUG Club (Various FMs/FMs)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KeepItTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The TUG Club (Various FMs/FMs)

Post by KeepItTied »

Part 1: What's Going On Here ? (FF/MM)

"Wake up Sam, you're going to be late !!" My mom called from the kitchen downstairs. I rolled out of bed and groaned. It was the first day of Sophomore year and my first day at my new school. See my family moved after our dad left, we moved from New York City to the suburbs of Pennsylvania. I am sole male in the family, with three older sisters and two younger sisters. While I wasn't the most vocally disappointed by the move, I wasn't exactly a happy camper.

My older sisters, Kelly, Angela, and Rebecca, are triplets, 18 and seniors. While my younger sisters, Leah and Jamie, are twins, 13 and in eighth grade. All of us had nearly identical black hair and freckles. Having 6 children would be stressful for everybody but for my Mom, I could tell she was struggling with working and raising us, on her own.

I got dressed, for the first day I decided to wear a green t-shirt, black sweatpants, and my black Nike sneakers. Kelly wore a yellow sundress and birkenstocks showing off her freshly painted yellow toes. Angela also had a sundress, hers being blue and she wore white vans. Rebecca had a black tank top, short blue jeans, a black leather jacket and black boots. "Alright, let's get a picture for the first day of school."

We would usually object to these stupid photos, but since it was a tough time for our mom, we didn't complain. "My little babies are seniors now, and my brave little man is a sophomore." I smiled as she gave me a goodbye hug. "Try and make some new friends, you'll love it I promise."

Rebecca and Kelly has cars, but I hitched a ride with Rebecca, who hated the move, so we could discuss our disappointment. "I was this close to auditioning for broadway, and we decided to move to stupid suburbs." I liked all my sisters, but Rebecca was the one I related to most, we often thought alike. Besides her car, a black Dodge Charger, was better than Kelly's blue Honda Accord. "I don't like it either, but I want Mom to be happy. I mean this is where she grew up, so at least it has some of sort of meaning to her."

Rebecca sighed as we pulled into the parking lot. "Maybe I need to give this place a chance, I mean if Mom had such good memories..." She thought. "Well, let's not be late."

Westmont High School was definitely a change of pace from my old school. It was considerably bigger in size, but was also considerably less modern. It looked like it was straight out of the 80s, which I kind of enjoyed the aesthetic of.

Most of the day was basic icebreakers, however in my 6th period Social Studies class, was when something significant happened. I was sat next to a girl named Dani. She seemed very cool, she had long red hair, and was wearing a black Metallica T-shirt, black jean shorts, and black Nike sneakers with ankle socks decorated with Star Wars imagery. "I like your shirt." She smiled. "Thanks, my dad was in a rock band, so he made sure I listened to all the classics."

We talked all 6th period and discovered we has 7th together as well. We soon discovered we had a lot in common, we discussed the retro aesthetic of the school. She loved the 80s, which I also loved. My mom used to show us movies she grew up watching like The Goonies, The Land Before Time, Footloose, etc. "Hey, do you want to come to my club meeting ? You seem very cool, I think they would like you." I was kind of taken aback, I already made a friend during my first day, but joining a club seemed like a lot. But I decided, why the hell not ?

I told my Mom and she said she was fine with it, as long as I was home by 10. "Hannah's house is only a five minutes walk from the school." She said as we exited the school. "Hannah ? I'm guessing she's part of the club ?" She nodded her head. "Yeah, she's dating Allen who's also in the club."

We reached his house and knocked on the door. "Hey guys, come in, he's upstairs." A girl with blonde hair said. "Hey Hannah, this is Sam, he's new to town but seems really cool." Hannah shook my hand. "Pleasure to meet you, Allen is already upstairs." Hannah was wearing a black tank top and red flannel pajama bottoms. "Just to let you know, we kind of got started without you. Don't worry, we didn't get to the fun part yet." I was confused as we head upstairs, what was she talking about ?

"What's Going On Here ?" are the exact words I spoke as I saw Allen laying on the floor. He was was wearing a black leotard and black nylon pantyhose. His arms and ankles were tied behind his back, as he laid on his stomach. His mouth was covered with pink duct tape. "You didn't tell him ?" Hannah asked. Danielle smiled awkwardly. "Yeah, this is the TUG club." I gave her a confused look. "TUG ?"

"Tie Up Games, we all met last year after we all discovered we liked being tied up for fun." Hannah explained as she checked Allen's binds. "You see Sam, we all like certain things when getting tied up. Allen likes wearing feminine clothes, I like tickling, Hannah likes being dominant. So what do you like ?"

I pondered her question, strangely I never been tied up in my life, not even as kids play. "I don't know, what else do you like ?" Hannah and Danielle smiled at each other. "Well, this may sound weird but we all like feet. Like licking, sniffing, kissing, tickling in my case." Danielle explained. "Feet ? Clean or stinky ?" I asked. Hannah shrugged her shoulders. "Both, but stinky feet are more fun to endure. Observe." Hannah sat on her knees in front of Allen, so her feet were upside down.

Allen maneuvered his head so that his nose buried in her socked toes. "These babies are nice and ripe, but Dani is the queen of stinky feet." I looked over to see Dani removing her boots. "I hope this isn't too much for you ?" I shook my head. "No, no, it's just that I never done this type of thing before."

"Do you want to try ?" She asked. I nodded, I admit it seemed kind of interesting, despite how weird is was. "Don't worry, we'll just tie you up. No feet action, no crossdressing."

Dani walked over to me and laid me on the floor like Allen. "Place your arms behind your back." I did as she told, as she began to tie a stand of white cotton rope around my wrists. "Just let me know if they are too tight." She began to knot the ropes, it was strangely comforting. "Alright, is that too tight ?" She asked. "Feels fine."

She moved down to my legs. "Do you mind if I remove your shoes ?" I nodded. "Just be prepared, they may stink." Dani and Hannah laughed. "Perfect. Now there is a difference between stinky boy feet and stinky girl feet. Boys feet are sweatier and cheesier smelling, whereas girls feet are potent but intoxicating." She explained as she removed my shoes, exposing my black socks. I felt cold air in my toes, signifying that she sniffed them. "Interesting, your feet are closer to girl stinky feet. It's actually quite good. Hannah come take a sniff." I felt more air which actually felt quite good. "Whoa, you're right."

The sniffing caused my toes to wiggle, which made them laugh. "Think he's ticklish ?" Hannah asked. But Dani stopped her. "It's his first time, let's just finish tying his ankles." I felt my legs get closer and closer as Dani began to tighten my binds. "Is that too tight ?" She seemed to actually make sure my experience wasn't uncomfortable. I liked that she cared about me. "So, how do you feel ?"

I wiggled around at my binds, they were secure. My wrists and ankles were sufficiently tied, but the struggle kind of felt good. "I feel good." I paused and thought for a minute, I looked over at Allen. Even with his gag, I could see the look of happiness he felt in ropes. "Do you happen to think I could get the proper experience. You know the feet, the crossdressing, the dominance ?"

I turned behind me to see Hannah and Dani smiling at each other. "Oh, he's a keeper." Hannah said to Dani.

To Be Continued...
Last edited by KeepItTied 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I like the idea of a TuG Club. I guess I would've joined immediately :lol:
I'm curious how this will go on
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

I like this story, very cool concept. Hope you keep going!
KeepItTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KeepItTied »

Part 2: The Initiation(FFM/M)

"Hannah, untie Allen. He needs to be part of the initiation process." Dani said. Hannah began to untie her bound boyfriend. He got up and removed the pink duct tape from his mouth and spit out a pair of white socks. "Remind me to never use my own socks as a gag again."

The three of them stood in front of me. "For your initiation, you're going to follow our instructions to a tee, if you can follow them successfully, you're in the club. Understand." I nodded my head, preparing for whatever they decide to throw at me. "Let's gag him first, just so he gets used to it." Allen said. Hannah quickly ran to her cabinet and pulled out a red ball gag. I gulped but opened wide. "Good boy." It felt kind of weird, but it wasn't exactly uncomfortable at least not yet. She tightened it and returned to formation with Dani and Allen.

"First, you are going to smell our feet, two minutes for each foot." Dani said as she got her and knees and pointed her upside feet in front of my face. "I'd recommend doing the toes first, get the stinkiest part out of the way first." She removed her socks and wiggled her bare toes. I buried my nose into her toes and inhaled deep. The overwhelming aroma instantly hooked me, I kept sniffing her wiggly toes. "Whoa, looks like he likes it, do you like sniffing Dani's stinky piggies ?" Hannah asked. I nodded my head, which caused everyone to laugh. "He's in heaven, look at how he sniffs." Allen commented.

Dani looked down at me, as I looked up at her. She smiled and blushed a little. "You like my smelly toes, I like they way your breath feels on my toes." I kept indulging in her wonderful toes as the clenched around my nose. I felt drool fall from my mouth, now if was because of the feet or the ball gag, well I couldn't tell.

"I think he needs to smell my feet." Allen said. "Yeah, Allen's feet get really stinky in pantyhose, you'll love it, I promise." Dani said as she pulled her feet away from me. Allen got into the same position that Dani was in. "It's rare to get my feet sniffed, the girls don't usually like male feet smell." I was curious to see if there was a different, despite feeling a little weird smelling another man's feet.

My nose went into his nylon toes and inhaled. The scent was definitely different than Dani's, but it was actually kind of good. It smelled sort of cheesy, but it wasn't nasty. "Stinky nylons, stinky toes." Allen said in a sing-song voice as she scrunched his toes around my nose. "I wish you smelled them more, Hannah." Hannah laughed. "Why smell yours, when I can smell Dani's ?" They both laughed.

Soon Allen's time was up, and Hannah's time began. "Let's get you hooked on my puppies." She said as she peeled off her socks. "These are ripe, maybe I'll smell the socks while you smell the feet." I wiggled around in my binds whenever I smelled. Hannah's had a less potent smell than Dani's, but it was almost sweet. "There you go, sniff my feet, like the servant you are." I could tell Hannah's dominant side was taking over and too be frank, she was quite good at making me feel submissive.

"I think it's time for his next step of the initiation." Dani said as Allen grabbed another black leotard and pair of black nylon pantyhose. "We're gonna combine all our interests, so you're going to put these on, than we're going to tie you and Allen up. I'm gonna tickle your nylon feet and you two are gonna worship Hannah's feet. Understood." I nodded my head.

I was briefly untied and handed the leotard and pantyhose. "Oh, here put this on too, this goes for you as well Allen." Dani handed us two black skirts. I headed to the bathroom and changed into the leotard, skirt, and pantyhose. I kind of admitted, that the pantyhose felt good. It was nice and soft. I re-entered the room, where Allen was in the middle of being tied up. "Aw, look how cute my little foot servants are." Hannah said in a cutesy voice.

Dani came over to me and tied my wrists behind my back like before. I was laid down next to Allen, as she began to tie my ankles. "So how does the leotard feel ?" He asked. "I mean it's ok, it's probably something I need to get used to." He nodded in understanding. "Yeah leotards aren't my favorite, but the dresses in my size haven't arrived yet."

"Maybe I'll need to try those out." I said. Allen smiled. "You'll love it. I have two older sisters so they used to put me in dresses as a joke, but I soon began to like it. So when Hannah told me about this, I knew it's was a place where I could be myself."

Hannah got on her knees and stuck her feet in front of us. Allen got the left and I got the right. "Now you will service my feet." Allen replied. "Yes, ma'am." Hannah looked down at me with a glare. "Yes, ma'am." I said after a moment of awkward silence. "Very good, you will refer to me as ma'am, I am your master whenever you are tied." She pointed her toes and wrinkled her soles. "Sniff my toes, servants." We both buried our noses in her wiggling toes.

"Are they stinky, servants ?" We both said "Yes, ma'am." Burying our noses in between each toe. "Alright enough sniffing, lick my feet." Allen began licking, starting from in her toes to the top of her heel. I breathed out, stuck out my tongue, and buried it in her toes. I than licked up her sole to her heel. "Make sure you get the toe cheese, it give more flavor to my delicious feet." She joked. We obliged and licked between her toes. Whenever her sole wrinkled, gave the experience a fun texture to her feet. It was rigid, but in a good way.

Hannah laughed, when all of sudden I felt a tickling sensation on my feet. Dani was behind me, tickling my nylon soles. "He has very soft, ticklish feet." Suddenly, Allen started laughing too. She was tickling us both, but Hannah demanded that we keep licking her feet. "I don't care if you're getting tickled, you lick my feet and you lick them good." We tried but between licks we would giggle.

After about ten minutes, Hannah pulled her feet from our faces. "Well sorry to disappoint you all but I need to get ready for cheer practice." Dani untied us, and we changed back into a regular clothes. "So, welcome to the club, Sam." I smiled at Dani. "That was fantastic, how often do you guys do this ?"

"Every Tuesday and Thursday, but sometimes we throw in another day if we're all free." We all exited Hannah's house. "Bye babe." Allen said giving Hannah a kiss. "Pew, stinky kiss." She replied jokingly, as she headed to her mother's car. "So her Mom knows all about the tying up stuff ?" Dani answered. "Yeah, Hannah said her Mom had a TUG club when she was a kid." I found that interesting maybe my Mom knew Hannah's mom. "My Mom used to live here when she was younger, maybe she knew her." Dani replied. "Maybe, ask her if she was friends with Bonnie Newton, because that would be cool to have two offspring of the original TUG club.

Allen separated from us as we passed his street as Dani helped walk me home. "How far do you live ?" I asked. "Right by the train tracks, not too far from here. Is this your place ?" We reached my house. "Yep, thank you for inviting me. I had fun." She smiled. "I'm glad you could come." She gave a peck on the cheek, and continued walking.

I entered my home. Mom was cooking Spaghetti and Meatballs. "Hey, Sammy. You're just in time for dinner, how was your first day of school ?" I sat and grabbed a bowl. "It was fun, I met some new friends." Soon my sisters came down from their rooms and we began to eat dinner. "Say Mom, did you used to know someone named Bonnie Newton ?" My Mom thought for a second. "Yeah, we had a study club in High School, how do you know her ?"

"She's the mom of my friend Hannah, that's whose house I was at." My Mom smiled. "Maybe I need to reach out to her, she was a good friend of mine back then." I continued eating, meanwhile I thought "Was Mom part of the TUG club ?"

To Be Continued...
tillytimber123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tillytimber123 »

i’m really liking the story so far. Keep it up!
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Good continuation!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice part. Sounds like the TuG club is some kind of a family tradition? :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

Ah a new story to follow. I like it already
KeepItTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KeepItTied »

Part 3: You Like It Too ? (F/M)

Wednesday passed very slowly, I guess my anticipation for the next TUG club was too high to consider anything else important. However, seeing Dani, Hannah, and Allen during school did help. "So how did you get interested in the whole tie up game thing ?" I asked as we exited school. I decided to walk her home, since she did the same for me yesterday.

She thought about my question. "Well, my Dad used to show me old cartoons like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Inspector Gadget, and whenever April or Penny got tied up. I got an interesting feeling, like I wanted to feel what it was like being tied up in ropes. So I asked my older sister, Lea. She tied me and I kind of loved it. After that I met Hannah, and we started the TUG club." I was impressed by how long she had been interested in bondage.

"I kind of wish I had something like that, after I was tied up, I felt like I discovered something new about myself." She smiled. "But where did you three get into the whole foot thing ?" I asked again. "That was mostly Hannah, she always loved to try and make me smell her feet, so when the TUG club started, she made it part of the whole thing. Personally I only got into enjoying feet more recently, but it's something I'm glad she hook me on." I smiled back to her. "Me too." I felt her put her arm around mine. I look over as she smiles at me, I smile back as we reach her house. "Well I see you tomorrow."

"Sam, what took you so long ?" Rebecca asked, she was sitting on the couch upside down reading one of her magazines. "What are you doing upside down ?" I replied. She smirked "You already know, besides I asked first." I rolled my eyes. "I was just walking a friend home." I said this as I kicked off my shoes. "Interesting. Well I won't bother you anymore." She said as she returned to her reading.

I headed upstairs to my room, since we only had four bedrooms, we had to share with one another. I was paired with Kelly, who was very messy and unorganized despite how she presented herself. "Hey, Sammy." Kelly said as she turned her head from her phone. She was lying on her stomach on the bed, with her bare feet dangling off the side. "Hey, what's that smell ?" I said as something potent hit my nose. She blushed. "Oh, it's my soccer socks, I forgot to wash them since last practice."

Right on the edge of her bed frame was a pair of long white tube socks with sweat stains. "I really need to take care of that, I have practice tomorrow." I looked at them, they looked ripe in stench, and I just needed to smell them. "I'm gonna do my laundry, why don't I throw those in too ?" She looked over. "Could you ? You're the best little brother, a sister could ask for." I smile. "No problem, I don't want my sister to deal with being the girl with stinky socks on the team." She laughed. "Thanks for looking out for me."

I picked up the socks and put them on top of my laundry pile. The house seemed empty at the moment, Mom was still at her job, Leah and Jamie were still in school, and Angela was at cheer practice. It was only me, Kelly and Rebecca. I went into the laundry room and placed all my clothes in the washer. I grabbed the sweaty socks and held them up to my nose and sniffed. "Whoa, Kelly. You've got the stinkiest feet in the world." I took another sniff.

"What are you doing ?" I froze mid sniff and turned to see Rebecca standing in the doorway. I knew I should've closed the door. "Uh, it's kind of hard to explain." She just stared at me confused but slowly a smile crept on her face. "Wait, do you like smelling socks ?" I sighed. "Yeah, see my friends have a club where we get tied up and one of the things they do is smell feet, and Kelly was just talking about how stinky hers were and I couldn't resist..." She gestured me to stop. "You don't need to explain, I kind of like to smell feet too."

I was shocked, well kind of. I feel like of my three older sisters, Rebecca would be the one to enjoy that kind of thing. "Did you say you were tied up ?" I nodded. "No way, I kind of always wanted to tie you up, but I figured it would be too weird to ask."

"Wait, how long have you been into bondage ?" I asked confused. "Well I never tried it, but I got into it during sophomore year, I found some bondage videos and stories on the internet and was instantly intrigued." She explained taking one of Kelly's socks and taking a sniff. "How long have you liked that ?" She laughed. "Ever since I was young, I used to smell my own feet, sometimes I take sniffs of Angela's when she sleeps but I never had a chance to smell Kelly's."

I begin to create a plan in my head. "Well, do you want to tie me up ? Since you never had before." She grinned. "Let's go to the attic, Angela won't be home till 8, and Mom won't be home till 7, oh and take her socks." I followed her upstairs to the attic. "Let's see, there should some rope from your old boy scout days up here." She said searching through the boxes.

"Ah, here we are." She pulled out about 3 bundles of white cotton rope. "Ok, I'm gonna tie your wrists and ankles, and some to secure you arms to your body." She got to work, she laid me on my stomach and pinned my arms behind my back. "Let's get these nice and tight." She said wrapping rope around my wrists. She was tying really well, her knots were surprisingly tight. "Ok, get up so I can secured the arms." She took the longest strand of rope and began to loop it around my chest and arms.

"So what else have you done at this tie up club ?" She asked tightening the ropes around my chests. I was a bit embarrassed to say but I decided she should know all the things I enjoyed. "Well they made lick their feet and they dressed me in their clothes." She finished the knot and laughed. "So they dressed you up, if you like that kind of thing the next time I can get you in some of Angela's prettiest dresses."

I mocked laughed. "Look it was fine, but I didn't love it. If I get the urge to, I'll ask you." She laid me back on my stomach and began to tie my ankles. "Ok fine, besides I think making you sniff, lick, and kiss my stinky feet will be enough of a treat regardless." She finished the knot and walked in front of me. She bend down on her knees and placed her sole side feet in front of my face.

"I've waited for a moment like this for many years, Sam." She smiled as she scrunched her toes over my nose, leading the intoxicating aroma right into my nose. "Yeah, I want big whiffs right between my stinky toes, now let's see how Kelly's are." I heard her sniff into Kelly's stinky socks. "Whoa, such a wonderful scent. No wonder you couldn't resist smelling them."

Her stinky scent was simply amazing, quite a distinct smell compared to Dani and Hannah's. In short time I grazed my tongue up and down her sweaty soles. "Wow, that feels better than I was anticipating, maybe you can do this without being tied up ?" She asked somewhat sincerely. I was too enticed with licking that I reluctantly agreed. "Yeah, no problem." I stuck my tongue between her toes.

We heard a beep from outside. "Oh shit, its Mom. Quick we need to get back downstairs." She got up quickly and undid my binds. "I'll through the socks in the washer, you go wait in the kitchen." I nodded and hurried out the attic into the kitchen. "Hey Sam, how was school ?" I smiled at her. "Pretty good." Rebecca came up the stairs and greeted us. "Hey Mom, I just put some laundry in, Sam I put your laundry in the dryer."

Mom smiled. "Ah look at how cute that is, helping each other out. I'm gonna make dinner after I change." She walked pass where Rebecca was. She stopped and stared down at her stockinged feet. "I think you stepped in something wet Rebecca, it's a bit damp here." Rebecca shot a scared look at me. Mom just shrugged and walked upstairs. We both took an awkward laugh. "That was too close, but we need to do it again sometime." I nodded, doing this in the comfort of my own home was a great discovery.

To Be Continued...
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

It`s in the family, nice
KeepItTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KeepItTied »

Part 4: Bound of Serve (MM/FF), (MMM/M)

"Wait, so your sister likes it too ?" Dani asked very enthusiastic. I nodded walking with her and Allen. "Yeah, I never would've guessed but it was a pleasant surprise." Suddenly Allen was nudged by a group of rowdy looking boys. "Move it, dork."

Three boys all wearing hoodies. Dani got furious and screamed "What's your problem assholes ?!?!?" They turned and walked over as Allen tried to hide his face. "Look at this, a little girl has to stand up for him." The main bully mocked getting right in Dani's face. "Hey, just back off man." I said trying to defuse the issue.

He directed his attention from Dani to me, I was slightly taller so I could tell they were slightly more intimidated. "Who are you ?" I moved forward causing him to stumble a bit backwards. "Someone you don't want to mess with." He batted his eyes to his friends and they left down the hallway. "Who were those guys ?" I asked. Allen said "They were in my karate class, they used to bully me and tie me up after practices. I gave up on karate, but they're still torturing one of my friends who still there. I heard they made him lick their stinky feet clean."

I eventually learned that their names were Grant, Kevin, and Todd. I was slightly intrigued by their interests in bondage, but I thought they were jerks and decided against any future involvement. I could tell Allen was a bit upset about the encounter on the way to Hannah's, so I whispered to Dani. "Why don't you let Allen tie you and Hannah up, he seems kind of down." She replied. "I agree, but I think you also deserve to tie us up." I was a bit surprised. "Why ?" She smiled. "Well you stood up for us, you actually care." I smiled back.

We arrived at Hannah's and we discussed the plan today, which she agreed to. "I always hated those guys, they were assholes since the 4th grade. I'm so glad you stood up for them." Hannah said placing her hand on my shoulder.

"So a rare chance to tie us up, what are your plans boys ?" Dani asked as she placed her arms behind her back, ready to get her wrists tied. "Well, I was thinking of tickling your feet, maybe sniffing them, kissing them, does that sound ok to you ?" I said jokingly. She laughed. "Like I'm gonna have a choice."

I grabbed some white cotton rope and began to firmly tie her hands behind her back. Allen did the same to Hannah, we both made sure our knots were secure so we tested each of their binds. "Seems nice and tight, you're pretty good at this Allen." I complimented. He smiled and positioned Hannah onto her stomach. "So are you, now let's get to their legs."

Dani and Hannah laid flat on their stomaches and struggled at their wrist binds, I flexed Dani's yellow socked feet, admiring their small, cute size. "You have such cute, small feet." I said tickling them slightly. "Don't forget how stinky they are." I smiled. "Well, you have the cutest, smallest, stinkiest feet in the world." I said as I began to tie her ankles with the rope. Allen finished tying Hannah and removed his shoes and socks. "Think we should gag'em, they seem to enjoy gagging us all the time ?"

I gave it a thought, I wanted to keep talking to Dani, but I figured hearing her giggle into the gag when I tickle her sounded too good to pass up. "Let's use the ball gags, I think they'll look good on them." Allen ran to the cabinet and pulled out two ball gags, one with a red ball and one with a black ball. "Which one ?" I chose black, thinking Dani would like it more.

"Open wide." I joked as Dani rolled her eyes and opened her mouth, allowing the ball gag to fit almost seamlessly in. "Now let's get to the fun part." I say as I tickle her socked soles, causing her to laugh into her gag. I could now see why they liked being in control most of the time, while I liked getting tied up, there is just something else to being the dominant one.

In between the elongated tickling, I took small sniffs in her socked toes. "Maybe I'll take off the socks, that'll probably make them more ticklish." I said peeling off her yellow socks exposing her smooth, bare soles. I buried my nose into her wiggly toes and sniffed as I tickled her soles. She laughed into the ball gag, I looked over to see Allen preparing to do the same thing. "How does it feel to have the stinkiest feet in the world, baby ?" He joked as he stuck his nose into her toes.

We engaged in sniffing and tickling for about another 30 minutes, before time came to end. "Let's get these gags out." I said as I pulled the slobber covered ball gag out of Dani's mouth. "I love the way you tickle my soles." She said as she flexed her toes. I smiled and began to untie her.

After Dani and Hannah were fully untied, we prepared to leave. "Hey, Dani, you want to sleepover tonight ?" Dani shook her head. "Yeah, let me just text my parents. I hope you don't mind me not walking home with you." She said to me. I understood. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow. See ya, Hannah and Allen." They waved goodbye as I exited.

It started to get dark, I check my watch to see it was 6. "What are you looking at dork ?" I heard from ahead of me. I hurried over to see Grant, Kevin, and Todd picking on a young boy in a gap between two fences. He seemed to be an eighth grader and they held his backpack out of his reach. "Hey, leave the kid alone." I walked over as they turned towards me. "Oh, well you look at that, the hero from earlier." They laughed as I stopped in front of them.

I grabbed the backpack from Grant's hands and gave it back to the boy. "Don't worry about these guys, they won't bother you again." He smiled and ran away. "Thank you." He yelled. Suddenly I felt my arms get grabbed. Kevin and Todd pinned my arms behind my back, as Grant got in my face. "You ruined our fun twice already, now we're gonna have some fun with you." They walked me through the gap in the fences to an old red and brown shed.

"Quick, my dad needs me home at 7, so we don't have much time." Todd let go and ran to grab some rope. I noticed they were still wearing their karate gi's. "What are you gonna do ?" I asked as Todd began to tie my wrists behind my back. He tied them tighter than I was comfortable with, but I knew these guys were pissed.

They forced me on my knees and tied my ankles together. Grant removed my shoes and socks, exposing my bare feet to the cold air of the shed. Todd secured a final strand of rope between my wrist and ankle binds, like an upright hogtie. "He's not going anywhere, now you're ours for the next hour."

To be continued...
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I wonder what those mean bullies are going to do... at least he is lucky that it seems like it's just for an hour.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wow this is really good! Really enjoying your story so far. The idea of a TUG club is something I actually dreamed about when I was in high school :D
Wished I had the guts to start one! :lol:

Looking forward to the next chapters
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Great job, can't wait to read more!
KeepItTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KeepItTied »

Part 5: Lessons in Torture (MMM/M)

The shed was dimly lit and had a distinct stench. I wiggled at my binds as Kevin and Todd moved an old, dirty couch in front of me. "Hurry up, we don't have all night." Grant as said he got on the couch knees first, dangling his slide covered socks over the edge. "Now we only have 15 minutes each of torture, so don't get carried away." He said kicking off his black slides revealing his dirty, sweaty white socks.

"So that's what I'm gonna be doing, smelling you guy's sweaty, stinky feet for an hour ?" I said struggling at my wrist and ankle binds. "Not exactly, you're gonna smell our feet in the socks first, than lick the socks clean. Meanwhile, whoever doesn't have their feet in your face is gonna tickle your bare feet." As he said this Kevin gave my left a sole a little tickle.

Grant positioned his gnarly socks in front of me and immediately the stink was intense. "Is that stinky enough for you, Sammy ?" He mocked as he forced his toes under my nostrils. I had no choice but inhale the smelly toes. "It's plenty stinky, Grant. I would recommend cleaning your feet every once in a while." He laughed. "That's what you're here for." He said squeezing the socked toes around my nose.

Suddenly I felt my feet get tickled, causing me to laugh which made breathing a bit harder. "Keep sniffing, I don't care if you're getting tickled." He said as he pushed my head further into his stinky socks. "Pew, so now I know what that smell in the hallways is."

"Oh, our prisoner got jokes, how about we see if you help cure our stinky problem, lick my socks." I rolled my eyes but stuck out my tongue and licked up his sweaty, dirty socks. It was absolutely repulsive, it tasted like sardines. Dani and Hannah's feet didn't taste the best, but compared to this they might as well be chocolate ice cream.

Grant laughed as I licked the fuzz off his stinky socks. "Up and down, I want you to clean my socks properly. Now onto the next one." He shuffled over and slid his other sock under my face. "Clean them up, slave." He mocked as I started licking the next stinky socked foot. The more I licked, the worse it got. It was like I was licking the worlds stinkiest lollipop. The sweaty parts gave it a salty flavor which only made the sardine taste even more unbearable.

"Shit, my time is up. Who wants to go next ?" Grant said removing his smelly socks from my face and hopping off the bed. "I think he needs some of mine." Kevin said sitting in the same position as Grant. He was also wearing slides but instead of white socks, his was jet black. I wear black socks often, and I know they make my feet sweat more than white socks. "How are they Sammy, are they stinky ?" He said in a mocking cartoonish voice. "I don't know how 'bout you come down here and sme...hahahahahah." I was interrupted as Todd and Grant started tickling my soles again.

As I laughed from the tickling, Kevin's stinky socked toes rose right up to my nose. I inhaled in between the laughs and his feet was less potent than Grant's but strangely smelled worse. "Whose socks smell worse, mine or Grant's ?" I remained silent as I kept sniffing his nasty toes. "Looks like we have our new slave, Allen was good. But I think Sammy here is better." I heard Grant say before tickling my right sole harder causing me to laugh.

"Alright, time to clean." Kevin said as he straightened out his socked soles. "Do a good job or else they're gonna tickle you harder than before." I nodded as I started to lick from the toes to the heel. "Our little stinky sock loving slave, I think we should capture him more often." Kevin mocked as he enjoyed my tongue on his dirty socks.

At least the taste was better than the smell, aside from the toes which tasted exactly like it smelled. So I resigned to lick every part of the foot besides the toes, however Kevin spotted me. "Hey, why don't you suck on my socked toes ?" He said pointing his toes. I sighed and opened my mouth as he stuck his toes in.

I was not thrilled having his stinky toes burrowed in my mouth. "Suck on my toes, get the sweat off of them slave." I began to suck on his stinky toes as they began to tickle more and more. "He's really good at being a foot slave." Kevin mocked wiggling his toes in my mouth, releasing the terrible taste even more.

"Todd, your turn. Get those stinky things up here." Kevin said getting off the couch. Todd hopped on and to my horror he was wearing shoes instead of slides. Which means they've been marinated in those stinky things. "I missed having a slave clean our socks, how long has been about a year ?" Todd said kicking off his shoes revealing his stained white socks. "Get to work, Sammy." I knew the hour was almost up so I just needed to bear through it.

The stench that entered my nose was far worse than the previous two boys. The shoes helped build the stink and condense it into his socks. My soles constant tickling was making the sniffing harder which meant they wanted to sniff his feet harder.

"I think our foot slave is gonna need some proper clothes. Maybe a maid outfit ?" Todd joked as he forced my face deep into his wrinkled socked soles. "Get right in that stinky part." I wiggled at my binds between the sniffing and the tickling.

I started licking, hoping time will be over soon. "Lick my sweaty socks clean, you only have ten more minutes." Ten minutes, I can do this. Now I understand why Allen left karate, if I had to deal with this frequently, I would've done the same. "I want long, slow licks. I want you to taste every bit of my sweaty socks." He said as he guided my head up his socks. "Lick in the toes, I know that's a nice ripe place." I reluctantly stuck my tongue between the socked toes.

Soon the time came. "Fine, we need to let him go. But first get let's give him his souvenirs." I was confused by what Grant meant. Kevin removed my binds and Grant was uploading a bunch of photos and videos to his computer. "Yeah we kind of lied about two of us tickling you, we alternated getting some glamour shots of you at work."

He handed me a USB drive he pulled from the computer. "This is just so you can relive your first day as our slave." I sneered at him, this was blackmail. "You're gonna come every Wednesday, from 4-7, otherwise we're gonna put this all over the internet and you'll be seen a foot slave." The boys laughed as I walked defeated out of the shed.

The taste in my mouth was unbearable, but the fact that they recorded it made it even worse. I knew that this was gonna provide some problems going forward

To Be Continued...
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I guess he needs some help to get out of this mess again :lol:

Now he seems to be favorite victim of the bullies... "nice job, you moron" is what he probably thinking about himself?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

I'm super into this story !! Hope to read more soon.
KeepItTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KeepItTied »

Part 6: Fun with the Sisters (FM/F, FF/M)

I decided to keep my involvement with the bullies a secret. I figured since they had videos of it, it would be foolish to try and further conflict. "I think you need to try more crossdressing, Hannah got Allen into it, and I think you'd look very cute." Dani whispered to me. I smiled. "I don't think I'm fully ready for dresses, but I'll get around to it."

To be honest, I was kind of intrigued by wearing clothes of the opposite gender, it seemed kind of fun. But I still felt kind of weird about actually doing it. "Just think how cute you would be Samantha." Dani joked as we walked home. Briefly I made eye contact with Grant, Kevin, and Todd, as Grant mouthed "See you soon". I rolled my eyes and continued on with Dani.

"Well have a good night, Sam. I'll see you around." She smiled as I entered my house. I found a note on the table. "A very impromptu business trip came up, so I won't be home until tomorrow night. I left money for food tonight and tomorrow, and make sure you don't stay up too late, love Mom." I than heard a small bump upstairs. "Hello ?!?" No response. I hesitantly made my way upstairs.

"Is anyone home ?" I ask again as I notice Kelly and I's rooms light was open. "Kelly ?" I heard a mumble come from the room. I open the door to see Kelly was tied up on her bed in her green and black cheerleading uniform. She had a ball gag in her mouth. Her wrists and ankles were tied with white cotton ropes and her feet hung out over the bed, however one foot had a sock one and the other was bare. "Kelly ?!" I asked confused as someone grabbed my arms and pinned them behind my back.

"Look what we have here ?" Rebecca whispered as she held my hands tightly. "What's going on ?" I turned my head to face her. "Well, after discovering that you liked getting tied up, I figured that everybody else in our family might, so I tied Kelly up after cheerleading practice and decided to get a whiff of these feet."

Kelly mumbled into her gag and wiggled her binds. "I'll be right back, here's a deal why don't you tend to my feet while I tend to her's." I thought about it, since our other sisters won't be home for another hour and our Mom won't be home till late, it would be fun. "Sure, but would it be possible for me to wear something more feminine ?"

She loosened her wrists from mine and looked at me confused. "You want to wear something feminine ? You mean like a dress ?" I nodded embarrassed. "See, there's this really cool girl who I do tie up games with, and she wants me to start crossdressing, and..." She shushed me. "Say no more, whatever you want." She headed to Kelly's closet and pulled out one of her old sky blue and white cheerleading outfits, a cheer skirt, a pair of black panties, and a trainers bra. "Put these on, than we'll get to the fun part."

I headed to the bathroom and changed into the cheer outfit. The panties and bra felt kind of weird but I had a strange sense of empowerment while wearing the uniform. I guess it was because I had lived with girls all my life, that now I feel more connected. "Aw, look at this, two pretty cheerleaders, one worshipping feet and one getting their feet worshipped." I laughed as Rebecca grabbed some more rope and got to work tying me up.

First she tied my wrists firmly behind my back then she helped me down on the ground, lying on my belly. "Let's see, if I get back into the position, the perfect place for you would be, here." She moved slightly forward and began to tie my ankles. After thoroughly tightening them, she returned to her position.

She was on her knees in front of Kelly and pointed her upside down bare soles right in front of me. The familiar stink emitting from her feet was incredible. "Alright here we go." She started to sniff on Kelly's bare foot, as I began to sniff her wiggly toes. Honestly, I wouldn't be upset if my sisters did this to me more frequently. Even without being tied up. "How are they, they stinky enough ?" I giggled at her question. "The stinkiest." I replied as I returned my nose to her toes.

"If I'm generous, I may let you get a little sniff of Kelly's stinky little piggies." Kelly moaned into her gag at that suggestion, whether it was positive or negative, was unknown to me. I was ready to taste her feet again so I gave her right sole a nice long lick. "Oh, that feels good. Sammy, why don't we make this a common thing, every night you worship my feet ?" I kept licking. "Sounds like a plan, as long you keep them stinky." I said before I stuffed her toes in my mouth. "You got it."

The way her toes tasted was simply divine, to be honest, I think most of the enjoyment comes from being tied up. Being forced against my will was kind of enthralling, I feel more alive while tied up. "I never would've thought my brother would be the best foot worshipper around." She said as I bit on her heel. "I think you deserve to try Kelly's."

I perk up as Rebecca helped me onto my knees and moved right in front of Kelly's left foot which was still in the socks. "Here you go, this stinky little foot is all yours." I smiled and leaned my face into her socked soles. "Whoa, that is so stinky." I exclaimed as I sniffed up her soles. "Yeah they are." Rebecca remarked, sniffing Kelly's bare right foot. We most enjoyed sniffing our sisters feet, but I was getting tired of the socks, I need the real thing. "Could you please remove the sock ?" Rebecca smiled and pealed Kelly's sweaty sock off of her foot. "Thank you." I smell in between her wiggly toes.

"So who has stinkier feet, me or Kelly ?" Rebecca asked as she sniffed hard in Kelly's sole. "Right now, probably Kelly's." We sniffed in almost perfect unison, when we turned to each other. "Now let's go in for a taste." I smiled and we licked up between hers toes all the way to the ball of her heel.

Kelly mumbled with excitement, seems like she was really enjoying this. I gave her soles a few small kisses, whereas Rebecca was giving nice lengthly licks. "MMMhmhmhm." Kelly groaned into her gag. Rebecca stopped and got up on the bed. "Are you enjoying this ?" I heard Kelly moan a "Yes" through her gag. "Let me remove this." I stopped my licking and looked up to see Rebecca taking the ball gag out of Kelly's mouth. "Aw look at this, is this little bits of drool ? You really liked this didn't you ?" Kelly sounded out of breath but ecstatic "That was amazing, why didn't you two introduce this to me earlier ?"

Rebecca laughed. "Well looks like it runs in the family, you've been tied for quite a while, and our little bro just got here, so why don't we have some girl time with him ?" I saw Rebecca begin to untie Kelly, as I wiggled in my binds. "What are you gonna do to me ?" Kelly was now untied and she rubbed at her wrists. "Oh my god, look at how cute you are." She squealed as she got a good look at me in her old cheer uniform. "I think he needs a pair of nice toes to match his cute outfit." She exclaimed looking for some toe nail polish.

"Look I'm not sure if I'm ready for tha......" I felt a small red ball forced against my mouth. Rebecca put a ball gag in my mouth. "Don't worry, this is a new one. Don't want you complaining for your makeover. The two girls lifted me on her bed, I was sitting straight up and my feet dangled. "I think sky blue will look super cute." Kelly smiled as she opened the polish.

"Agreed." They held each of my feet and started on my big toe. "He's so good at worshipping feet." Kelly complimented. Rebecca nodded. "Hey, I think I'm pretty good too. Besides, you didn't worship any feet yet, maybe you're the best." They both laughed. Soon they finished the first coat, and waited a second to go over the second coat. "After cheer practice, that felt so good, can you do that after all my practices ?" Rebecca sadly shook her head. "I can't, I agreed to tutor my one friend on Fridays, but I think Sam here will." Kelly looked to me with a huge smile. I nodded my head. "Yay, you're the best little brother a sister could ask for."

Kelly continued on the second coat, as Rebecca ordered pizza for when our other sisters came home. "I think you should keep the cheer uniform on, at least until the toes dry." I rolled my eyes, but eventually agreed. "There all done." She said as I looked down at my bright blue toenails. I wiggled them and kind of admired them.

"Now I guess I can remove this." She said as she removed my ball gag. Rebecca was right, those things do make you drool. She untied me and gave a pair of her pink flip flops to help air out the toes.

Leah and Jamie came home from middle school and didn't even notice my outfit. Angela came home about five minutes later was slightly confused. "He agreed to be in my photography project, it's about how clothing doesn't define gender." Kelly said, which Angela seemed to buy. We ate pizza together and soon after my toes were dry, they agreed to take off the uniform.

"Could we do this again, I thought you made a very pretty girl." Kelly said as she got ready for bed. "I'll have to think about it." I headed to take a shower, and looked down at my toes in the shower. They looked kind of good, that maybe I'd be open to it again. I got in my pajamas and was ready to go to bed. "Hey, Sam. Do you mind giving my feet a little kiss or two before you go to bed ?" I sighed and bent over to the edge of her bed and gave her right sole about three nice long kisses, before doing the same for her left sole. "Thanks, you're the best."

I admit tonight was actually a fun bonding time with my sisters, but also it was a fun preparation for next TUG Club.

To Be Continued...
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

Nice work [mention]KeepItTied[/mention]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic