Fun in 'da Hood (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Fun in 'da Hood (M/F)

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemma was proud of the tracksuit she wore, one from the Royal High School Edinburgh. It was a prestigious tracksuit as only alumni could wear this suit, and it was wonderfully comfortable too. Maybe someday her own son, Isaac, would also graduate from the academy!

On this day in the north land of Scotland, it was dark and rainy. Grey light filled the house, and the drizzle was steady and relaxing. Such days made for good days on which to get much work done. Alas, however, an assignment was due soon and cast more grey upon the day!

Gemma's parents had done such a wonderful job with her formation and that of her brother, Paul. As such, Gemma knew she could leave Isaac in their hands for the day while she labored; she could trust them in both practical and spiritual matters.

These days, however, also made for great days on which to wear her red ball gag with black straps. Today she would see if she could make it to the four hour mark with it in. At 8:15, she put it in as she waved to Gareth, who headed out the door.

At 8:33, a text arrived in which Paul announced he was on his way to visit and almost there. Gemma knew Paul would be more than understanding of her quest, and she found no reason to remove the gag from her mouth. Gemma's acquaintances on TUGStories were encouraging her to go to the four hour mark!

Sure enough, Paul arrived soon in, ironically, his own Royal High School Edinburgh tracksuit! What wonderful coincidence! thought Gemma as she welcomed in her own flesh and blood and led him to a sofa on which to sit.

Through signs, Gemma conveyed the story to Paul, who naturally was more than understanding. He, too, would make a good cheerleader, having been her top TUG buddy since day 1 over 15 years earlier! Paul said he knew a great way to ensure her success.

"Hmph?"
"It's elementary, Gem!" Paul produced some rope.
"Hmmmmmm," Gemma thought long and hard.
"It'll be great!" Paul bound her wrists behind her back.

Paul bound his sister's wrists, elbows, ankles, and thighs with the care that only a brother could. He searched and found a belt to secure her arms below her breasts. He gave her a pat on the head and admonished her that she still had over 3 hours.

"You can handle worse! I survived 3 hours of 'The Satanic Rites of Dracula.'"
"Mm hmm!" Gemma agreed.
"I must, I suppose, keep your friends happy."

So Paul kept her cheerleaders happy with updates.

"Gemscot is in a bit of trouble. Paulscot updating now :twisted: "
"Now at 90 minutes in. Gemscot still helpless."
"2 hours. Will the champ make it to 4? :lol: "

Then, Paul had an idea. He knew a way to enhance this experience. He emptied a Royal High School gym bag and opened wide.

"This is our friend. With this, you are guaranteed to make it to the goal!"
"Hmmmmm!" Gem liked this idea.
"You are bound and determined!"
"Ugghggghhhhhhh!"
"Never mind!" he hooded his sister with the bag and pulled the drawstrings shut just enough that she could not remove it
"Mmmm!"
"Now you shall experience your own hooded experience. It will get a bit warm in there, but I am right here should you need anything."

Gemma was more than happy to experience a remastered version of "The Satanic Rites of Paulscot" in which she was the captive. She was now in a brand new world as she couldn't speak or see, and now she was in this gym bag that would, with time, become extremely warm. She wished to escape her captivity but also wished not to do so, for such would potentially end part of the adventure.

Time seemed to stop inside this new place. She was alone with her thoughts as Paul was entirely silent. All she heard was the occasional sounds of typing updates to her TUGstories cheerleaders. In such a place, perhaps magic was, in a sense, real? Here, she could be any time of bound, gagged, and hooded person: a kidnapped damsel, a captured spy, a trussed-up sister, and more. This mutual transportation from ordinary to extraordinary is part of what made TUGs so special for Gemma and Paul.

With no sense of location, Gemma carefully put out her feet and arms before moving in any direction. The sounds told her where Paul was, and from there she knew where the rest of her home could be found. She didn't roll too much because there was too much of a moment to absorb. As time went by, the temperature inside the bag slowly increased.

"Gemma, it's 12:45. Are you sure you're not hungry?"
"Huh?" she gag talked.
"You have been hooded for almost 3 hours!"
"Eally?"
"Yeah, let's get you out," he removed the bag,
"Wow!" now she could see how wet her head was.
"Now let's take this off."
"That was so amazing. I lost track of time there!"

And just as soon, the magic was gone. But Gemma knew that anytime she and Paul wanted, they could transport each other to a new world through a combination of the different toys that bound their relationship so tightly,
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

That is truly fabulous!

Thank you so much

Gemma
:D
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Wow, that's a amazing story!
Really well described and with lots and lots of details about Gemma and Paul.
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Very well written. Though you forgot the but where Gemma requested Killua to be tortured too :D
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

wannabetiedup wrote: 2 years ago Very well written. Though you forgot the but where Gemma requested Killua to be tortured too :D
I'm beginning to think that everyone is conspiring against me :lol:

I hope I'm gonna find the time to write a short one too... but I definitely won't get tortured there :P
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

wannabetiedup wrote: 2 years ago Very well written. Though you forgot the but where Gemma requested Killua to be tortured too :D
The idea just flowed naturally. I started writing it at 9:25PM (US Eastern Time). Made a mistake and accidentally flushed it around 9:30PM, and then finished it in the next 30 or so minutes. It has been a while since I had so much fun writing a single story.

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

You've got a real talent for writing - could you do it professionally.

Since he can't do any TUGs for a while, how would you write a story where I have Paul staked out on the lawn and hooded while I do my uni work?
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago You've got a real talent for writing - could you do it professionally.

Since he can't do any TUGs for a while, how would you write a story where I have Paul staked out on the lawn and hooded while I do my uni work?
Your request is my command! It shall be a pleasure to say the least! I hope Paul enjoyed this chapter as much as you did.

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I can be at school or uni, whichever is the most inspiring.

Paul has just read the story now and loves it

:D :D
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

This one was also a ton of fun to write! :D

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14685

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Both stories are really good and you are obviously a very talented writer.

Thank you again.

Paul
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago Both stories are really good and you are obviously a very talented writer.

Thank you again.

Paul
Thank you for the kind words, Paul. :)

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Thanky YOU for YOUR kindness to me today.

My arms is hurting and will do a while yet, but the kindness of family and true friends like you are doing more than the painkillers can.

How about a TUG story based on the crucifixon of our lord and svaiour. We cant go hammering people to crosses, so the arms tied or chained behind the back and the tree to symbolise the cross? Either one of us cen be "Jesus" at any age dressed in whatever you think is appropriate to the story.

God Bless you

Paul

(I hope you will excuse my one-handed typing and I haven't typed anything offensive - accidental and unintentional if i have)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago Thanky YOU for YOUR kindness to me today.

My arms is hurting and will do a while yet, but the kindness of family and true friends like you are doing more than the painkillers can.

How about a TUG story based on the crucifixon of our lord and svaiour. We cant go hammering people to crosses, so the arms tied or chained behind the back and the tree to symbolise the cross? Either one of us cen be "Jesus" at any age dressed in whatever you think is appropriate to the story.

God Bless you

Paul

(I hope you will excuse my one-handed typing and I haven't typed anything offensive - accidental and unintentional if i have)
I'll start on it tonight when I get the chance!

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

God Bless you dear friend

Paul
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Even More Fun in 'da 'Hood

Just so you know, 'da 'hood is a shortened form of The Neighborhood, often used by Americans who live in crime-ridden urban environments. Now, how does American slang apply to a bunch of Scots named Gemma, Gareth, Katie, Tina, and Paul? I'm glad you asked!

Our friends like so many activities, and one of them is karate. It's a good conditioning exercise that helps Paul in particular because of his mild asthma. To say they aren't adventurous is to be factually inaccurate. These young people knew how to have fun.

One night when Paul and Katie were 16 (do the math on the others yourself), the group headed to the sport centre for their karate class. The lesson went smoothly as it usually did, and afterwards they headed to the cafeteria to catch a drink and rehydrate before heading home. They all sat at a table still in their karate suits, but now they had put their socks and trainers (sneakers) for comfort. Katie, Gareth, and Tina had denim jackets over their suits, and Paul and Gemma had the Royal High School tracksuit over theirs.

"Gemma, I still don't get it?"
"It's your form; it's not quite there yet. More practice will improve your technique."
"I think your form and figure are fine," Paul cracked.
"Stuff it, Paul."

I have no idea what Scottish teetotalers drink after 5PM; then again, I'm a teetotaler myself. But I'm not Scottish. I don't have even 1 drop of blood that can be proven to be Scottish; there's Welsh, Irish and English, but no Scottish. But I digress again. This story is about Gemma and her brother and their friends, not about me.

Gemma and Katie kept up their conversation about proper karate techniques. Gareth joined into the conversation, and soon they were having quite the conversation. The three were bantering as Paul and Tina just listened. Tina was absorbing all that was said with great interest; Paul just wanted to pick on them.

"I was trying to make the block this way, but he said it was wrong."
"Blockhead."

"I'll make black belt yet."
"You'll have to buy it at the store."

"My drink is cold already."
"Like your heart."

"I love getting out and being active."
"More than you love your brother."

"Katie, come over," Gemma winked at Katie, "Let me show you directly what I mean."
"Very well."
"You do it like this," she grabbed Paul and pushed him face first against the table.
"Then you take your arm and do this," Katie took off Paul's purple belt.
"Right! Then you take this arm and do this," Gemma put Paul's hands behind his back.
"And you bind it like this," Katie bound Paul's wrists behind his back.

Paul laughed as finally got a good reaction out of Katie and Gemma. His teasing and bad jokes had been worth every ounce of effort. Even if he didn't tossed on the ground or forced to be a bucking bronco, this was still a good and fun way to be about it. Paul shook his head as Gemma and Katie continued their conversation.

"All right, let's go."
"What about Paul?" Tina asked.
"Yeah, what about Paul?" Paul also asked.
"It's Edinburgh; they'll just think that we're pranksters," Katie laughed.
"I think I want to hide myself," Tina groaned in response.

The group then walked back to their respective homes in a good and responsible matter. It was quite the sight, but no one commented and all of them had a good laugh. Eventually, Paul and Gemma were home.

"Aren't you going to untie me?"
"After I've cleaned up."
"Thanks."

After Gemma was clean, Paul asked again.

"How about letting me go?"
"After supper."

After supper, which Gemma had to feed Paul, he again asked.

"Are you ever untying me?"
"After I've put my pyjamas on."

Only after she had put her pyjamas on did Gemma finally free Paul. Paul shook his head in disbelief and laughed.

"You made four wisecracks, so I made you ask four times."
"You're a mean young crone, Gemma."
"Then I'm the only mean young crone that loves you!"
"Well, yes, Gemma. Your brother loves you back!"
"Not in third person, or I will tie you up again!"
"Paul loves you!"
"PAUL!!"
"I love you, Gem!"
"That's better! Now, get going because the night's getting old!"

Just an ordinary evening in Scotland as far as Paul and Gemma were concerned.

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Yet another award-wining piece of literature.

Thank you so much!

Gemma
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago Yet another award-wining piece of literature.

Thank you so much!

Gemma
Thank you for allowing me to bring your ideas to life!

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's so cute. That's a really lovely story. :)

Gemma is way too nice to him. I would've left him tied all night :twisted:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago That's so cute. That's a really lovely story. :)

Gemma is way too nice to him. I would've left him tied all night :twisted:
A girl would never be so cruel - trust a boy to make such a suggestion! :lol:

Gemma
:lol:
Yorktie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yorktie »

Again, truly fantastic stories that are great (and amusing) to read!
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago You've got a real talent for writing - could you do it professionally.

Since I'm a huge fan of TUG stories, and especially enjoy hoods being used in them, I'll have to keep an eye open for this... or maybe see if I can come up with one myself!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic