Stake Out! (M+F+/M+F+) [Special 18th]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Stake Out! (M+F+/M+F+) [Special 18th]

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Have you ever the execution joke "A hot stake is better than a cold chop"? I don't know if the Three Stooges invented that joke or not, but I find it funny. For those who are confused, it means that being burned at the stake is better than being decapitated.

I digressed before the story even had begun.

The Scottish Highlands do conjure poetic imagery. Indeed Robert Burns' famous "My Hearts in the Highlands" rings true as the sun basked the sights on this fine day. The only thing better than a sunny day is one in which it is dry with a light breeze and a temperature in the 20-25 Centigrade range (that's 68-77 for you Fahrenheiters!).

Gemma, sipping her morning caffeine, looked out the window that faced rearward from her house and onto the grass. It was such an idyllic spot where much could happen. Playing with Isaac. Sports with Paul and Gareth. A family picnic. Even just lying on the grass and looking at the clouds to see what Rorschach tests could be made from them.

This gave Gemma an incredible idea to combine tree of her favorite things: outdoors and sports with Paul. Her eyes quickly darted toward the left: the members of the Thomson family all went to school or worked all day. Her eyes then darted right: the old couple, the lady of which could be a Hedda Hopper or sort, were on vacation all week. The yard was all hers! Gemma saw a golden opportunity!

Often, camping tent stakes are not the wooden posts you see people helplessly hammering in the cartoons. They can long metal spikes, 15-40 centimeters in length (that's 6-16 inches for you inchers!), and as thick as your finger. At the top, they have a circular shape to hold the tent. Or cuffs and rope.

Gemma went into her basement and found four of the stakes that went with her own tent (well, Gareth bought it actually). As she was down there, she chuckled at the cuffs on the floor, still there from when she had imprisoned Paul just a week or so prior. This adventure would be quite similar yet quite different. While down there, Gemma grabbed a couple of chains, some locks, and the cuffs previously used to shackle Paul to the wall. A quick phone call set her plan in motion.

While waiting for Paul to arrive, Gemma went into her yard and set out the stakes on a nice flat patch of grass that was on a bit of an incline. This patch would keep Paul in place, allow him to be seen from indoors quite nicely, but still allow gravity to take most all of the strain out of his body. The only work Paul would do is that of his struggle.

The weather and scene made this a perfect opportunity indeed for some good sibling rivalry. After the prior events in "Fun in 'da Hood," Gemma knew she owed Paul this one. Or did she? She had had a productive day with Paul in the basement, and he had one with her tied. Thus, Gemma reasoned that she deserved to have one more easy day than her brother since she was 7-years older, married, a mother, and pursuing a master's degree.

Soon, Paul arrived and greeted Gemma at her doorstep. Gemma was glad that Paul had chosen to wear blue jeans as they would be a bit more comfortable than sweats or a tracksuit while lying against the grass and earth for so long. Perhaps this was the perfect plan after all?

"Paul, how would you like to relax a few hours while I head to uni for a class and a quick meeting with my professor?"
"You called me over so I could house sit?"
"Not exactly house sit? Would you prefer to garden sit?"
"What are you priming me for? I am not going in the basement all that time!"
"Look, just get yourself ready for a long time trip."
"Well, OK. You know I won't say no!" Paul grinned.

After he had relieved himself, Gemma explained that her plan was not for him to be in the darkness, but in the light of the outdoors. He reasoned in this that it was like the conversion of the soul from darkness to light. Gemma didn't tell Paul this, but her plan was for him to be in the darkness like the 12 Apostles were until after the Resurrection and for him to become a living Scottish flag! There are religious parallels even in aptly played out TUGs!

Once outdoors, Paul laid down in the grass per Gemma's instructions and allowed her to take over. Being a smart girl, Gemma naturally used the two pairs of cuffs to first fasten Paul's wrists to the stakes above his head. Only then did Paul notice the corroded black metal that was hiding between the blades of grass. He was being staked to the ground!

For Paul, any TUG was exciting, but it was always particularly exciting when something new or rarely done occurred. Paul couldn't hide the smile as chains were locked to his ankles. Gemma pulled his body out so that is just taught and then locked the chains to the lower stakes. Paul's laugh showed his approval.

"Well, you look like St. Andrew's cross now!"
"Yes, but I can call for help now!"
"No, you won't!" Gemma held up Paul's blue ball gag.
"That shall keep me quiet!"
"Yes, it shall!" Gemma put the ball in Paul's mouth and fastened it snugly.
"Ery ood!"
"I have one more thing for you!"
"MMM!" Paul watched a pillowcase come at his head.
"The pillowcase breathes better than that gym bag! Gareth and I tested it the other night!"

Paul found the pillowcase to let in just a little bit of light. He wasn't certain, but perhaps she had attached it to his top shirt button. Either way, he was stretched in an 'X' just like holy Saint Andrew was at his martyrdom. Gemma gave a word of salutation and departed.

Before leaving, Gemma went upstairs and looked out the window at her helpless brother. It was indeed a sight to behold, and one she imagined herself experiencing one day. For now, studies came first. She grabbed her bag and headed out the door.

Paul was now all alone in the outdoors of Scotland. It was the perfect day to be so imprisoned with no sounds except the sounds of nature: birds, the wind, squirrels. He could grunt into the gag, but it didn't serve much purpose. He was effectively being forced to relax.

The imagination can lend itself well to such scenarios. Maybe he was abandoned in the wilderness of a remote Scottish island and left to starve should he not escape? Perhaps he was being left out here by bandits who wanted to rob the house Gemma had temporarily entrusted to his care? Or, maybe, he was just out here communing with God through the sounds of the beauty of creation.

Gemma was a seasoned pro from childhood and thus had no problems with getting through her class without distraction. Her mind thought of Paul as she walked from class to her professor's office, but then her meeting distracted her. She knew she had left there in a safe position barring a bee sting.

Once that was done, Gemma got herself home quickly and looked at the door. There indeed was her brother, safe and sound, in his stake out. She had only been gone for 2 hours and 15 minutes, so she would leave him there another 45 minutes while she got some more work done. Gemma was not yet ready to let Paul wear a ball gag longer than her mark!

When the 3 hours had passed, Gemma made herself a cup of tea and looked out again at her brother. He looked so peaceful and calm out there. She wondered what his thoughts were, especially as he had been alone the entire time. Even the butterflies occasionally danced upon him as if he were a natural part of the scene. With this thought, Gemma put the kettle back on the boil and went out to retrieve her brother. She approached without a word and removed the pillowcase and gag. Her grin was wide, but so was Paul's.

"This was fun!"
"How was it being all alone like this?" Gemma asked as the breeze blew her hair around a bit.
"I was never alone for a second!"

On that happy thought, Gemma freed Paul and led him indoors for a cup of tea.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 2 years ago, edited 13 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Are you a professional writer? We could both show you university textbooks written by supposedly highly educated academics who's standard is way below yours!

Fabulous!

thank you

Paul
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I agree with what Paul said above - on both points. :D

You've given me an idea for something Paul and I can do on Tuesday when i'm homeworking. I obviously can't tie him up for some time, and its not a TUG. He brings his laptop and uni books over and can clear the dining table and work on that with our respective uni work. We both wear our ball gags and see who "gives" first? Paul will certainly need help to fasten the straps and might need help to put the ball in - no problem!

Gemma
:D
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago Are you a professional writer? We could both show you university textbooks written by supposedly highly educated academics who's standard is way below yours!

Fabulous!

thank you

Paul
Paul, I swear I am not a professional at all. In fact, I am a PhD student still in Uni myself and about Gemma's age! Look at my other stories: they suck compared to these two entries!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago I agree with what Paul said above - on both points. :D

You've given me an idea for something Paul and I can do on Tuesday when i'm homeworking. I obviously can't tie him up for some time, and its not a TUG. He brings his laptop and uni books over and can clear the dining table and work on that with our respective uni work. We both wear our ball gags and see who "gives" first? Paul will certainly need help to fasten the straps and might need help to put the ball in - no problem!

Gemma
That sounds like a good idea to me! Of course, Paul must agree to it as well, but it certainly sounds like a good brother-sister challenge!

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's again a really nice story. You put really a lot of detailes in there and it reads a bit like a real novel. Really good job!
Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago I agree with what Paul said above - on both points. :D

Gemma
And then don't forget to take his ballgag out again. I guess with only one hand he can't do that himself ;) Free but helplessly gagged until his sister decides to let him speak again :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I'm up for it!

Paul
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I don't know if this will help you, but when Paul was 14 he played the role of Jesus in the Easter Play at church. He came in carrying on log on his shoulders and outstretched arms, with his arms very loosely tied to the log with very soft rope. He was wearing the traditional Salvation Army Junior Soldier uniform (white polo shirt with SA crest on left chest, blue sweatshirt with white SA crest on left chest and black trousers), but with (our family name being Dewar) the Dewar family tartan (red, yellow and green - can't upload a picture) kilt and sporran in place of the trousers. He really was the star of the show.

Gemma
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I'm sure he would've loved some making the ropes tighter with no way to escape for him :lol:
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I'm a good Christian girl who would never hurt her brother! ;)

Gemma
:evil: :twisted:
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago I'm a good Christian girl who would never hurt her brother! ;)

Gemma
:evil: :twisted:
This is more true than she makes it sound. Paul and Gemma are soooo blessed to have each other!

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I would have taken the gag out, but kept Paul staked out a lot longer. Although I suppose it was getting too near "tea time" and the Thompsons would be home from school/work soon - too risky to leave him out. :twisted:

You said I envisaged experiencing the stake out one day myself. Who would stake me - Gareth or Paul? Another story to write? :D

Gemma
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago I would have taken the gag out, but kept Paul staked out a lot longer. Although I suppose it was getting too near "tea time" and the Thompsons would be home from school/work soon - too risky to leave him out. :twisted:

You said I envisaged experiencing the stake out one day myself. Who would stake me - Gareth or Paul? Another story to write? :D

Gemma
Fodder indeed! I must create this in my mind!

Paulscot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Paulscot »

Or both of us stake Gemma out
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Paulscot wrote: 2 years ago Or both of us stake Gemma out
Don't worry. I have two tales to put together now. :D

But stop stealing my ideas! :twisted:

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Another Stake Out! (F/FM)

A subsequent attempt by Gemma to put her little brother Paul in a stake out in the same position quickly turned itself over for the uni student, wife, and mother of 1. Wearing blue jeans and an old Salvation Army polo, Gemma looked at her little brother with triumph as the wind blew what hair was not contained by her ponytail.

Paul was always a sucker for a stake out TUG, and this time was no different. Paul loved being outdoors and being tied up, so it was an amazing combination of two of his favorite things. The constant, strong breeze made the moment more memorable. It was a bit warmer today, so the wind made the landscape quite idyllic. The young Scotsman was wearing blue jeans, a black polo shirt, and a blue ball gag.

On this occasion, Paul was again staked out in a St. Andrew's cross. This time, however, he was restrained with chains. He had been gagged voluntarily, and he was thoroughly enjoying this contest. He still was thoroughly enjoying the contest even after his loving, fiendish big sister started tickling him.

"Oh, Em! Ah, hahahahahahahaha!" he cackled into the gag.
"Can't stop me now!"
"Ha ha ha! Em, off ih!"
"I can't seem to understand you."
"HA HA HA HA HA HA!"
"I don't know which one of us is enjoying this most!"

Gemma finally, after 5 minutes, appeared to stop. She walked away only to reappear holding a gym bag. She approached his head and pulled the bag over, gently securing it with the drawstrings but ensuring he wouldn't choke. In this wind, overheating was the last of their concerns.

"Now you can't see me!"
"HA HA EMMMMMMMM HA HA HA!"

Poor Paul was put through a second round of tickle torture. Now like this, it was more fun to tickle him for a minute or two, stop, and then reappear somewhere else. They could spend all day like this. Paul howled into the gag as they failed to see Katie approach.

"I thought I'd drop by since Paul said he'd be here, but I see Paul's stepped out for the morning."
"Oh, well, you can join in if you'd like."
"I'll just take care of my stuff and come on out then."
"That'd be fine. I'll stop tormenting the lad while you do that."
"Lad? Gemma, Gemma," Katie shook her head.

Katie returned soon with a gym bag and some stakes. Gemma watched with curiosity as Katie drove in the stakes for a second St. Andrew's cross right to Paul. It was obvious what the intent was. But for who?

"Now, you can come with or without a fight," Katie said with her hands on her waist.
"Me?"
"Yes, a beautiful day alongside your dear brother. You can be trussed up together!"
"I like that idea. Do you Paul?"
"Eth," he nodded.
"Lie down, lass!"
"Lass?"
"If Paul's a lad, then I can call you a lass!"

Gemma laid down with her eyes closed and allowed Katie to rope her arms and legs out to the stakes in the same pattern as Paul. She, too, got a ball gag and a gym bag pulled over her head. It was, to say the least, a thrilling way to be outdoors!

Katie took turns tickling both of her beloved captives. It was quite the double features for sure! Both jerked and grunted and laughed as they received Katie's tickles, particularly near their tummies. It was an incredible way to spend a morning, and soon Katie left them.

More amazing to Gemma was the oneness with nature that was indeed experienced when tied up like this in the outdoors. She knew exactly what Paul meant now when he mentioned the closeness to God. At amazing it was to soak in the sounds of creation without the smells or sight! Suddenly, the grass and earth felt more real, and the grass now tickled her as she thought about it. The only way the moment could improve would be to have Gareth next to her!

The warmth of the air made Gemma and Paul comfortable, and the breeze kept the sweat from forming and significantly reduced the ordinary overheating that comes from the plastic gym bag hood. They felt they could stay like this all day, and being such experienced gag talkers they were able to express this to each other. However, they preferred the silence. It was so comfortable that they could sleep like this, and they did.

"Who wants lunch?" broke the moment and startled Gemma from her slumber.
"Ahm ooth!"
"Ee oo!"
"Well, then if you're so inclined, I might leave you there longer! Want your gags out?"
"Oh!" Gemma shook, refusing an opportunity to outdo Paul.
"Oh!" Paul agreed, being competitive wherever Gemma was.
"Then enjoy!"

Paul and Gemma were so competitive that they would stay here bound and gagged until one of them soil themself or they starved to death before giving in. Paul knew he had 45 minutes or so on Gemma, but he was just as stubborn as she was. But, it was more fun to just relax than to think of competition.

"It's almost time for the neighbor children to come home. Like it or not, you're going in!" Katie undid Paul's chains.
"Nks!"
"You should get some green-brown rope; then maybe the neighbor children can't tell unless they come really close!"
"Ha ha!" Gemma laughed.
"Revenge first!" Paul tickled Gemma.
"AUL! OOHHH! HA HA HA HA!"
"Save it for inside!"
"Right!"
"Let's free you, Gem!" Katie undid the ropes.

There was hardly anything better than being staked out and forced to commune with God and take in the beauty of His handiwork. That day, Paul and Gemma discovered that there was one way to make it better: to spend it next to someone who appreciates it the same way.

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

You have excelled yourself

Gemma
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice part!

See [mention]Paulscot[/mention], even fictional Gemma (and with that her creator [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention] ) is the opinion you are a little boy :P :lol: :twisted:

It's a really nice story.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I find it hard to believe Alex is not a professional writer. His literary skills are far superior to mine.

Gemma
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago I find it hard to believe Alex is not a professional writer. His literary skills are far superior to mine.

Gemma
You can keep singing that song, but it doesn't make it true! :lol:

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

The Test (F/FM)

Now, it has been brought to my attention that Gemma tells Paul, in part 1, that she and Gareth did some tests using a pillowcase instead of a gym bag. Obviously, it's not fair to say this without explaining what that test exactly was. Being adventurous both individually and as a couple, Gareth and Gemma asked Katie to come over and help them perform a medical test that needed 3 people.

Now, Gareth wanted to make sure Gemma wasn't doing anything particularly dangerous, so he decided he wanted to try out the gym bag hood on himself. What better way to see if a pillowcase was safer than to have his wife next to him testing that out?

"What medical tests do you need help with?" Katie asked Gareth.
"Well," Gareth was in pants and a t-shirt, "A TUG medical test."
"Why do you need three people then?"
"Because we are comparing methods. A short while back, you know Gemma kept Paul prisoner in the basement."
"Of course I heard about it."
"Right! We want to compare the gym bag to a pillowcase. The fabric is more breathable, but it's thinner."
"I'll volunteer."
"Stop right there. I am in charge of this experiment. Gemma and I will be the test subjects."
"Oh, bully!"
"Sorry, Kate!" Gemma arrived in blue jeans (skin tight, what else? :lol: ) and a gray sweat shirt.
"Shall we begin?" Gareth asked.
"Where?" Kate was still miffed.
"In the basement."

Down in the basement, everything is much colder and wetter than in the upstairs. It's an avoidable effect of being underground and away from the sunlight, and every home with a closed or partially closed basement suffers this fate. As a result, considerable effort must be made to prevent the formation of mildews and such. In the dim lighting, against the wall, were shackles to restrain two standing captives.

"Chain us up!" Gem said with a grin.
"Husband-wife captives!" Kate now understood.
"Quite!"
"Let's get you both in there!" Kate shackled Gemma's left then her right wrists.
"It'll work, I think!"
"It surely will!" Kate then shackled Gareth's left then right wrists. Gareth was to the left of Gemma against the wall.
"Now, put the gym bag on my head, and the pillowcase on Gemma."
"No gags?"
"Not this time because I want to make sure we know what's happening."
"Very well!" Kate put the bag on Gareth's head.
"Something about this brings a childish grin to me!"
"You're fine, Gareth," Kate pulled the strings to close it safely.
"My turn!"
"Here it comes!" Kate pulled the pillowcase over Gemma's head.
"Well?"
"I can see some light, but only a little!"
"A thicker pillowcase would fix that, but the tight stitches would reduce the breathability," Gareth said in a muffled voice.
"This is kind of fun."
"I think I have the best vantage," Kate laughed as she sat down.

For the next 60 minutes, Gemma and Gareth remained silent to make sure their test was valid. After the 60 minutes, Gareth spoke.

"Take them off! Me first, then Gem!"
"Yes, Doctor!" Kate removed the hood.
"WOW!" he was barely sweaty, but his breathing was fine.
"Well?"
"I could have stayed another few hours for sure."
"Let's get you out of these," Kate unlocked the shackles.
"Thanks."
"Gemma!" Kate pulled off the pillowcase.
"Hi!"
"You look like you sweat a little, but your breath is normal besides the usual TUG excitement."
"That's how I feel too."
"Good. Time for a new test."
"I don't like this sound."
"You'll be fine."
"Areth!" Gemma got her red ball gag in her mouth.
"We'll let you stay under the pillow case for another?"
"Two hours," Kate finished, so you can be there as long as Paul was.
"Eh ee oh!"
"You mean that?"
"Oh!" Gemma shook her head.
"Actor," Gareth laughed.
"I ought to go, Gem."
"Don't worry; I'll watch her."
"OK... Bye, Gem. Have fun, Gareth!"

Katie went up the stairs and let herself out of the house. She couldn't hide the big grin on her face. She suspected Gemma was going to do something to Paul soon, and she was right.

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Fantastic!

Thank you so much, dear friend!

Gemma
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago Fantastic!

Thank you so much, dear friend!

Gemma
Your happiness makes me happy! :)

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I would definitely agree that she was just acting! :twisted: :P To make sure the test results are really valid, I guess she needs to stay there another three and not only two hours ;) :lol: :twisted:

Nice part, I like their dialogues a lot.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Horsing Around

Now, take it from the horse's mouth, equestrianism and TUGs can mix. For sporting people such as Gareth, Paul, Tina, Katie, and Gemma, these opportunities must be seized. When going horseback riding on a friend's property, it's always important to sneak in some rope and cloth gags as a "just in case."

Just as a warning, everyone, that you should acquire your own helmet before going horseback riding because helmets are a common way that lice get spread. You needn't get the whips, and boots, and black riding coat and pants, but if you're Gemma you'll find a friend who has all the clothing in your size and is willing to have it dry cleaned for you. Yes, you would do that, wouldn't you, Gemma?

The rest of our heroes, some of whom could eat a horse when they're hungry... I digress... wore blue jeans and polo shirts. Paul and Tina's were a high school polo; Kate's was Salvation Army; Gareth's was plain red. It's not necessary to be fancy to have a good time horsing around.

Another bad horse joke. My joke's make me hoarse... There I go again!

"This mustard stings my tongue!" Tina complained.
"Maybe it has horseradish!" Paul joked.
"I am losing my appetite," groaned Gemma.
"Come, now. We finish lunch and then can go riding," Gareth provided some reason.
"Of course!"
"Friend Alex told me that in some countries people eat horse," Paul said without a flinch.
"Keep his gross science geek stuff to yourself, Paul!"
"The things we learn in online forums!" Gemma rolled her eyes.
"Of course, 1 + 1 equines 2!"
"Look, Paul, one more horse joke out of you and we will play Bucking Bronco!"

Later, when they were finally getting to explore the stables, Paul couldn't resist.

"Wow, this is suitable horsing for an equine to live in!"
"You were warned," Gemma tackled Paul to the dirt, wrapped her legs around him, and began.
"Oh, Gemma, quit horsing around, oh, Ha ha ha!"
"You naughty little boy!"
"You ha ha get ha off me! Ah ha ha!"

This was a normal routine. Gareth and Tina seemed to roll their eyes and tap their feet while waiting for this to end; Kate just enjoyed watching Paul. Soon, Gemma was thrown and both were on the ground on their backs laughing.

"Get up!" Gareth helped Gemma up.
"C'mon, pun boy!" Katie helped Paul.
"Well, look in this small empty stable," Tina observed.
"Something cool?" asked Kate.
"Hooks!"
"Now, those would be great to leave someone in a St. Andrew's cross," Paul gazed at them.
"It sure would be! Maybe I can forgo the equestrianism for a bit," Kate wondered.
"Do you want to?" asked Gareth, "I sneaked some toys over."
"You naughty boys today!" Gemma couldn't believe this.
"You're volunteering for an hour! You're such a brave girl!"
"Wait, I didn't say that? Did I intimate in my voice? Boys!"

In a matter of minutes, Gemma had her wrists fastened to two hooks to spread her out, and Kate was attached to the rafters. In this small space, it was easy to run ropes from their wrists to the walls to spread their legs out. Both girls were in a secure St. Andrew's cross and facing each other. To make matters more interesting, they were both gagged with handkerchief cleave gags.

"Don't worry, ladies. We're using good horse sense and will be back in an hour!"
"Paul, must you?" Gareth asked.
"Enjoy!"
"Uh ow?" asked Gemma.
"Ah uh ow!"

Being forced to sit and watch horses chew hay isn't the most mesmerizing thing. But it does provide another inside into the fact that God made them, too, and they have their own needs. Thus, it is good to take care of the creatures He made. It was a relaxing scene, but Gemma and Kate were more than capable of conversing.

It was an interesting position to be in, and they discussed the humor if their friends happened to walk into this stall and find them tied up. Quite frankly, not many gags truly could stop them from talking with potentially hurting them, and so they kept chattering about how fun the morning's riding lessons had been and how much they should have expected someone to eventually get tied up in this barn.

Soon, an hour had passed, and true to their word Gareth and Paul and Tina returned to free the captives.

"Well, ladies, I hope you had as much as we did?"
"More! We got to play our favorite game in a stable! Now we get to go riding still and you get to go back to the house and destench!" Gemma laughed.
"They got us there!"
"Not really!"
"True!"

Like that, Paul and Gareth found themselves with bound wrists and ankles and in a hogtie. Ropes ran from their knees to the stable wall studs so they couldn't struggle toward each other. Each had a clean handkerchief gag.

"What about me?" Tina asked.
"He didn't grab chains, sorry!" Gemma said sadly.
"But I sneaked one of your handcuffs!"
"Everyone is sneaking stuff out here! Naughties!"

Tina then had her wrists cuffed above her head and a rope run from the cuffs to one of the hooks above. She had the fifth and final clean handkerchief gag.

"They thought of everything!" Kate laughed at this moment.
"They sure did!"

In another 70 minutes, the sun was low, and a group of five people filled the air will laughter as they headed back toward the farmhouse after a day of equestrianism, fellowship, and TUGs.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic