Stake Out! (M+F+/M+F+) [Special 18th]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

When the cats are away..........?

:twisted:
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

The Prank

A prank done right is a beautiful thing. A prank done perfectly is a masterpiece for the ages. Gareth was laying the groundwork for the latter. It would, however, involve the services of a friend to execute properly.

Gemma was looking forward to spending yet another afternoon with Gareth instead of watching her little brother, Paul. She loved him, but she would so rather be with her favorite guy than with her little brother. This is the life and times of a typical pre-adult girl.

"Gem, maybe you could tie me up again today?"
"You really like living on the knife's edge, don't you?"
"Well, it's not like we're doing anything bad!"

It was true that Paul enjoyed the thrill of doing it behind their parents' backs. It was also true that Gemma got a much bigger thrill than Paul did out of it. She was only too eager to truss up Paul and escape to Gareth's.

"I will check on you every 30 minutes OK?"
"That's fine."

Once their parents were gone for the day, Paul and Gemma headed outdoors. Paul prepared for his part by putting on blue jeans and a long-sleeve t-shirt. It was a bit windy today, so he wanted the extra protection. Playing a prank on Gemma only made it better! Paul smiled as Gemma bound him in the famous St. Andrew's cross that these two are known for.

"I will be back in 30 minutes, OK?"
"OK, Gemma!"

For Paul's part, all he had to do was enjoy being tied up in the ways I have previous described. On this day, the clouds were overcast but the rain threat was low. A cool breeze swept through the hills and valleys brought a sweet smell to the air.

"He likes it," Gemma said to Gareth.
"No harm in that!"
"Yeah!"

In 30 minutes, Gemma checked on Paul, and all seemed well. They didn't even have to say anything because she could hear her brother happily humming. She just gave a thumbs up and went back to Gareth's. After another 20 minutes, Paul heard a voice.

"Psst, Paul, it's me, Ruth!"
"Hello!"
"Sshhhh! I'm hear to help you and Gareth."
"How so?"
"By shutting up!" she gagged Paul with a handkerchief.
"Thtay clothe Ooth!"
"I will!"

After 10 more minutes, Gemma came and checked on Paul. She again didn't even resort to verbal communication as she merely flashed a thumbs up and got one back from Paul. The she went back.

"Gareth, I could swear something looked different, but I am not sure!"
"Looks normal to me!"
"I just feel funny!"

Soon, Ruth returned, and she removed Paul from the stakes and fastened him to the tree. She stood him with his back against the tree and tied his arms behind his back. She also tied his ankles together.

"Comfy?"
"Mm hmm!"
"Let's see if she notices!"

When Gemma came for her third check, she was stupefied.

"Paul, I thought I staked you out? And I gagged you?"
"Uh huh! Thtake out wuth latht thime!"
"I am having so much fun with Gareth I am not paying enough attention to you!"
"Ohm thine!"
"OK..."

Gemma shook her head. Her fears of execution had groan into full blown delusions. She could no longer keep reality and fiction straight anymore.

"Gareth, I'm going doo-lally! I thought I staked out Paul, but he's tied to the tree."
"You definitely tie him to the tree, Gem!"
"I don't believe it."

On the next check, Gem shrieked a little.

"Paul, I thought I gagged you, but I didn't gag you."
"Gem, are you OK? I've been here this entire time!"
"You were gagged."
"And took it out."
"Right, right, I took it out. I'll be back in... 30... minutes."

Gemma was shaking. The scene of her execution was becoming more real. The paranoia was building as she knew she would crack and confess to her parents what she had done. Then she would be hanged from the tree while her friends watched and wept and her classmates watched and applauded. Then she would be buried in a common grave.

"Gareth, I thought I hadn't gagged him, but it turned out I had. But I hadn't!"
"You removed the gag is all. No worries."
"If I can't remember removing a gag, how can I remember my own address?"
"Don't be silly!"
"Come with me next time, please?"
"OK."

"Paul, you're great!" Ruth giggled as she came out one more time with a blue bandana.
"What is that?"
"Your new gag!"
"Oh dear! Ooth!" he got his new gag.
"Shhh!"

At 2 hours, Gemma returned and squealed again and jumped at Gareth. She couldn't believe her eyes.

"Paul, are you... gagged?"
"Mmm hmm!"
"This happened at my last visit?"
"Mm hm! Yeth Em!"
"Gareth, something screwy is happening here!"
"Why?"
"I don't have any bandanas in my TUG toys. I might be forgetting other things, but I have the receipts to prove it."
"Ha ha ha! I can't go on any longer. Ah ha ha ha ha ha!"
"What is so funny?!"
"You!"
"Me?!"
"Hi, Gemma!" Ruth came out.
"Why you rotten animals you two!" Gemma marched off.
"Where are you going?"
"Indoors, to regain my sanity!"
"You go in there, I will stake you out right here!"
"Oh, bother!"
"Come, now, untie the boy so we can have more personable fun at my place."
"Oh, all right!"
"You can stay for dinner too!"
"Ank you!" Paul said as Ruth untied the gag.
"Funniest half pound I ever spent!"
"Monster you!"
"How did you know?"
"I didn't. I called Ruth as soon as you told me you wanted to come over."

And so Gareth, Paul, and Ruth pulled one over on Gemma.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Alex says the story was a blast to write. It's also a blast to read, especial for me as the "poor, sweet, innocent victim" of the cruel pranksters! :lol:

Gemma
:lol:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great story. That was really fun to read! Pranking Gemma is nice idea :lol: I love it how she thought she wouöd lose her sanity :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Higher Stakes

Gareth and Paul made yet another plan concerning poor Gemma, but this time the plan was for her to be the one tied up outside instead of Paul. Instead, it ended up turning over on them and getting them right back.

The scheme was simple: Paul would ask to be tied to the tree, and Gareth would tie Gemma to the tree as well. It was so simple that it seemed impossible for it to go wrong. Perhaps Gareth should have planned better?

"Gemma, maybe today you could leave me tied to the tree?"
"All right... let me see if Gareth will be home today."
"OK! Will you stay in the yard this time?"
"Yes, I can't trust you alone!"

Of course Gareth was fine with Gemma wanting to spend time with him. But Gemma also made a second call: to Paul's friend Katie asking if she wanted to spend some time with him. Katie's mother gave permission. Paul was unaware of the second phone call.

"C'mon, Paul, let's get you tree hugging!"
"OK!"

Paul, in blue jeans and a yellow t-shirt was eager to spend more time tied up. It was his quality time with Gemma, and this time she would actually stay with him. The only thing more fun than being tied up and abandoned was being tied up and having Gemma nearby.

Paul stood with his back against the tree and his arms wrapped around the tree behind him. Gemma securely tied his hands back there and bounds his ankles. It was a fairly simple and effective way to rope up a person.

"Hey, Gem! I see the boy is secure."
"Take a seat, Gareth. I think it may rain later."
"Eh, a little rain isn't fatal."
"Well," Gemma sat down, "it's fine."
"Why sit down, Gemma?"
"Because we're talking like two 17 year-olds?"
"We are. Well, I happened to bring some rope with me. You can't leave Paul alone."
"Gareth, how dare you! I'll karate chop you into next week."
"No, you won't."
"Gareth, I think you're out numbered," Paul interrupted, "Look behind you."

Behind Paul was Katie, and she sported a huge grin. She had Gareth's bag in her hand, and had taken a piece of rope out.

"It's two against one, Gareth, and you know we can take you."
"I can... um... opposite side from Paul?"
"If you please."

Gareth got tied to the tree in the same way Paul did. His hands and legs were nice and secure. His blue bandana came back to gag him in the end, and Paul got a white handkerchief gag.

Now, in Scotland, like all of Great Britain, weather is unpredictable. It may be warm one day and cold and wet the next. In might actually start warm and dry and turn cold and wet. And it can be very, very wet in Scotland. Today was one such day.

"Gemma, I felt a drop!"
"I think you're right... It's starting to come... Into the house!"
"Behind you!"
"Argh!" Gareth groaned as the girls abandoned the boys.

TUGs create such moments. Paul and Gareth were not the only people to ever be left outside while tied up, and they wouldn't be the last. Today, though, they couldn't help but laugh at how their plan backfired.

Inside, Gemma and Katie warmed themselves up with a cup of tea. They stood by the window looking out, and even cracked the window open. They could hear Paul and Gareth yelling at each other through their gags,

"Boys, it's a shame you can't join us for a nice warm cup of tea!" Gemma taunted.
"It's delicious!"
"Argh! Emma! Ah'll k-hill ooh!"
"Ooh, we're so scareddd," Katie giggled.
"Katie, one thing is sweeter than revenge."
"What?"
"Wondering how they will get us back for this!"

Gemma's mind ran wild with thoughts. She was finally glad that Paul had asked to be tied up a couple weeks ago. She had so quickly forgotten all the crazy, unforgettable moments that TUGs had created in her and Paul's lives. What would be next?

All Gemma knew is that next time it would be she and not Paul that was tied up.

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

When we finally go to release them, we'd definitely tease "the drips" for long enough before we finally release them to get dried! :twisted:

Thank you so much!

Gemma
:D
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago When we finally go to release them, we'd definitely tease "the drips" for long enough before we finally release them to get dried! :twisted:

Thank you so much!

Gemma
:D
Always a pleasure! :D

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

When the girls finally go to release the wet through boys, and they change and dry off, they take revenge and tie the girls up?

Gemma
:lol:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

A well deserved payback. Nicely done.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

While Gareth and Paul were pranking me, unless one of set the timer on our mobiles I could see the 30 minute checks "slipping" to 35.....40.....45..... :lol:

Gemma
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago While Gareth and Paul were pranking me, unless one of set the timer on our mobiles I could see the 30 minute checks "slipping" to 35.....40.....45..... :lol:

Gemma
I imagined a timer was involved lest too much time slip away and trouble brews from that :lol:

I also want to be clear that I stopped specifying gender roles in the titles because it makes the events more of a surprise. :twisted:

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 2 years ago
Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago While Gareth and Paul were pranking me, unless one of set the timer on our mobiles I could see the 30 minute checks "slipping" to 35.....40.....45..... :lol:

Gemma
I imagined a timer was involved lest too much time slip away and trouble brews from that :lol:

I also want to be clear that I stopped specifying gender roles in the titles because it makes the events more of a surprise. :twisted:

You really are expecting a lot there and straying out of fiction into the realms of outright fantasy? :lol: As 17 year old prefects at RHSE, we had to demonstrate a high level of achievement, intelligence and good behaviour to earn and maintain the prefect status. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that Intelligence is not the same as maturity and common sense? :lol: When Paul is with Katie or I'm with Gareth we are so besotted with each other that any one else would really struggle to get our attention and we would have little/no awareness of anything/anyone else around us. We might think to set a timer on one of our mobiles, but we're probably so keen to be together that is very likely to get.....forgotten? :lol:

Gemma
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Take a Seat, Tina!

Now, we fast forward back to 2021, and it's a certain young woman's 15th birthday. Tina turned 15 on a cool day in August, and amongst others things got leather jeans for her birthday. Being old enough to do such on her own, Tina put her new clothes on to go show her cousin, Katie, and her friends, Paul, Gareth, and Gemma.

At Gemma's house, there was a new stakeout happening, but the victims were wearing blue jeans and old Salvation Army polo shirts. In the yard were St. Andrew's crossed, taut and strong against the breeze and holding firm against the sunshine.

OK, in Gemma and Gareth's yard it was actually a bit on the warm side and not so breezy, and as a preventive measure a couple umbrellas shielded our heroes against the sun. It wasn't a necessity, but it made things more comfortable once the bag has been put on you.

I should not be so lightly referring to bags. These aren't ordinary bags, but gym bags with drawstrings. They apparently make very effective hoods it seems. Then again, in this story the bags do not appear, as Paul's bagging took place in September, and this is August. I have digressed again. Where was I? The Saint Andrew's cross! Thanks for the reminder.

The St. Andrew's cross is famous for its X shape as ancient oral tradition (I mean like 100s or 200s AD ancient) says that upon such a cross was the apostle St. Andrew martyred, and it is pure coincidence that the flag of Scotland, and many other flags, contain this symbol.

Being tied up in such a fashion while lying on the grass may be the single easiest way to be bound. Your limbs are outstretched, but you're on the ground and thus have no gravity pulling in you. Similarly, the ropes do not force any stretching or bending of the limbs that is unordinary.

Today, Paul and Katie were tied thusly. Paul in his usual spot and Katie to his left, or the viewer's right. Katie's right limbs were attached to the same stakes as Paul's left limbs. So they were imprisoned in rope.

"It is quite the day out."
"Paul's just stalling because he's scared to start classes again," Katie teased.
"I am not!"
"Such denial could be coping, Paul."
"I am not scared! Though I might not be eager to plow through an 800 page book so rapidly again."
"Oh, Paul, don't be silly."
"He knows I will trounce him!"
"Oh, is that it? Paul, does Katie kick you around in class like she does at karate?"
"She does not! Besides, I can handle myself in karate."
"Just like you handled yourself at not getting tied up!"
"I was outnumbered."

Such was the banter that filled the air. It was the usual dynamic guys experience with girlfriends and sisters. Add in Gareth's own banter, and it quickly becomes quite the mixture of slights, jokes, and compliments. It is hard to this kind of friendship and kinship. This was the time that Tina walked around the side of the house and stuck her head out.

"Am I welcome here?"
"Hey, happy birthday! Take a seat, Tina!" Gemma waved her over.
"What is that I see? Leather jeans?!"
"Yes, Katie! Want to see them up close!" Tina sat down on Katie's chest.
"Oh, my! Yeah, look at them!"
"Just like I imagined!"
"You're quite stylish like that!"
"Yes, isn't it!"
"Now, go sit on Paul or the ground."
"I think I will."
"Oof! You're might comfy now aren't you?"
"It's a little different having me sit on you for a change, isn't it?"
"Well, yes, and now. It just feels like you're getting a rare turn."
"It's cozy out here in the sun."
"Say, Tina, would you like a drink?" Gareth asked.
"Thank you! I would!"
"I'll get something."
"So, we were discussing Paul's fear of being killed by Katie in class," Gemma explained.
"Katie wipes him at anything she pleases."
"See!" Katie felt triumphant.
"It's not enough to have you two tag-teaming me. A third joins in!"
"Maybe if you would focus on your work and less on being staked out you'd do better."
"The pot calling the kettle black?"
"I have the black here," Tina beamed with pride (joy? Pride is a deadly sin).
"Please, get off!"
"When I am ready! I like the shade and might stay a while."

Tina stayed. And stayed. And stayed. As she listened to conversation and partook in conversation, she sat on Paul. And she still sat on Paul. In fact, she sat on Paul until he was untied and threw her off. Tina and Paul tried to wrestle, but instead they ended up just laughing and hugging each other.

And for Tina that was more than enough for a birthday to be unforgettable.

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Paul seems to be a nice garden furniture :lol:

Well done :)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Tina and Paul used to babysit Tina and being the tomboy she is, Tina would often provoke a wrestling match with Paul even though she had virtually no chance of winning. They always ended with Paul pinning Tina, and he often didn't let her up straight away when he'd won the match.

Gemma
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Crime and Punishment

We can now go backwards in time again, but not quite as far, to when Paul was in high school and Gemma was at university. I don't know how hold they were, but I would guess Paul was about 14 years old or so, which means Katie is 14, Gemma is 21, and Tina is about 9.

On this day, Paul had no class and no homework, and his sister Gemma had a mountain of homework. Imagine how insufferable a 14 year-old boy can be to an older sister in this scenario.

"Gem, I'm bored."
"Come on, Gemma. Take a break."
"It can wait."

This was fine for Gemma even if annoying, but then Paul took a turn for the severe and cutting remarks.

"Scared I'll beat you at whatever we do."
"Coward!"

But the last one was too much.

"The assignment will flunk itself."
"That does it, Paul, now you're up in for it!"

Gemma grabbed some rope and bound Paul's wrists together in front of him. She then led him down the stairs and outside. Oh, no, she wasn't going to just "tie him up." That would reward his impertinence.

"Oh, hi, Katie, Tina. You're just in time!" Paul greeted the visitors who were approaching the house.
"Oh, well, this looks interesting!" Katie said as they followed.

Gemma led Paul down to his usual punishment site, and a big grin formed on his face. A stake out would be perfect punishment for his behavior! Of course it would.

"Not so fast!" Gemma tossed the rope over a tree branch a couple feet above Paul's head.
"What are you doing?"
"Punishing you!" she pulled the rope so that his arms were held above his head.
"Well, now this is different!"
"It shall be!" she tied the rope around the tree trunk.
"Interesting!"
"It's time, Paul!"
"Oooohhhh... heh heh... ba ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, Gemma!"
"That'll teach you! I'll be back soon!" she gave Paul a sisterly peck on the cheek.
"Wait!" Tina interrupted, "I want to try it!"
"Oh, you do? Well, let me get some chain."

Gemma returned with chains and Kate bound Tina's wrists, put the chain over a branch, and fastened it around the tree trunk just like Paul was tied. Tina held a wide grin on her face.

"He he he! Stop it Katie!"
"I had to just a little bit!"
"See you two... whenever!"

Paul and Tina studied their bonds carefully. It was apparent they were stuck, but they didn't know how they would endure this situation. Fortunately, it wasn't a rainy day even if a bit chilly and overcast. Days like today are why God let man create blue jeans.

"How did this happen?"
"I was bored, and Gem wouldn't do anything with me."
"Looks like she did!"
"After some well planted insults!"
"Naughty boy!"

So they stayed outside. With each other for company, it was a fun situation in which to be imprisoned. They could walk very little, but it was better than nothing. It turned out to be a pleasant moment.

"How are our prisoners?" Gemma came out.
"Fine, surprisingly!" Paul sarcastically said.
"Oh, you want to be tickled again!"
"Gem, no... ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
"Bad boy you!"
"Oh, my!"
"Can't escape me now!"
"Ha ha ha you're evil!"
"I know I am! See you in an hour for release!"
"An hour. What if my arm falls off?"
"So you can still be staked out!"
"Besides, if Paul can take it, so can I!" Tina dared.
"Challenge accepted!"

The next hour was a silent stare down. Both were getting tired from it, but neither would admit it. These two were fiercely competitive especially with each other, and they'd die trying to outdo each other before surrendering.

"Are you dead yet?" Gemma asked this time.
"About 15 minutes ago, I passed."
"What a shame! When will the funeral be?"
"Not enough interest!"
"Oh, Paul!"

Once released, Paul gave Gemma a big hug like brother's can only give sisters. Not to be outdone, Tina gave Katie a big hug. It was an appropriate end to a wild afternoon; but for them it was just the ordinary and crazy way they loved each other.

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Cute as always :lol: That family is just too cute. Gemma was quite nice, she didn't even gag him. Lucky boy :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Like all girls/women, I am the soul of sweet, gentle kindness itself! Girls/women are totally incapable to cruelty - that's best left to the male species! :lol:

Gemma
:lol: :lol:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]Gemscot[/mention] you know exactly that woman are the founders if cruelty and love nothing more to be cruel to their husbands and other males ;) :twisted:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Burning at the Stake

Paul and Katie were usually good, dependable babysitters, even into adulthood. Usually. Sometimes they'd tie up Tina; sometimes they didn't. Today's tale involves a time Paul and Katie tied up Tina and forgot to release her before her mother came home; it also entails the prank Tina and Katie's Aunt Fiona played on the 19 year-olds as a result.

Katie and Tina are cousins, and Tina's mother, Katie's Aunt Fiona, worked a job with variable shifts. This means she sometimes is at work when Tina is home; thus Katie became Tina's babysitter. It was a good arrangement because Aunt Fiona, like all Scots it appeared, was willing to indulge safe reasonable TUGs. Even after Tina hit teenage years, Aunt Fiona asked because they got along so well. Katie would naturally bring Paul along for extra company because three isn't a crowd when it's these three!

"So, what shall we do?" Katie asked as she shut the door behind them, but she turned and saw that Paul and Tina were already wrestling each other, "Can't even wait that long!"

Paul and Tina, both in blue jeans and old Salvation Army polos, were wrestling like a couple of kids instead of two teenagers aged 14 and 19. But here they were tussling like a couple of professionals. It was fun and so went into a second phase.

The "bucking bronco" was a game that Paul and Tina also relished, and in this case Paul was on top of Tina. Paul started tickling the life out of Tina, who started doing her best to throw her captor holding her against the carpet. She might be small for her age, but she was tougher than nails. Laughter filled the air as Tina and Paul played like a couple of little kids until finally Tina gave up. Tina let herself down in apparent defeat. Paul relaxed and began taunting and encouraging her.

"Couldn't beat me huh? I'm too big for Tina?! Since when? Never! Don't be a quitter. Did you give up?"
"NO!" she threw him off at these insults.
"That's our Tina!"
"There!" Tina wiped the sweat off her hands, "Now what?"
"Usually someone gets tied up."
"I was just thinking... I never got table tied like you did Katie!"
"You mean underneath the table?"
"Yeah!"
"Sure! I'm tough and can handle being ziptied!"
"We're still putting the thick tape on your wrists just in case."
"That's fine. I won't complain unless you're really hurting me!"

So, the table was flipped over, and Tina's wrists and ankles were padded with insulation tape before being ziptied to the table. They used chains at upper chest height, upper abdomen, and waist to secure her torso to the table. They wrapped the longest chain around each knee before wrapping it around the table as well so as to provide further support. They flipped it back over an watched to make sure the chains held her firmly in the air. Success!

"Now, Paul and I will check on you every so often to make sure you're OK."
"We'll just be in the other room anyway."

"Every so often" was 20 minutes, then 30 minutes, then an hour. Finally, Paul and Katie just never returned because Tina seemed fine just hanging out there. They were so engrossed in cuddling (good kids, just cuddling and that stuff) that they missed Aunt Fiona's return. Aunt Fiona was surprised to see Tina still tied up, but not shocked.

Tina for her part had enjoyed the experienced. It was incredible to be secured so well that she could be upside down and not worry about gravity cutting her to pieces. Her only complaint was that it eventually had to end.

"How long have you been here?" Aunt Fiona quietly asked her daughter.
"Maybe 3 hours, Mum!"
"Hmmm... I have an idea. Just keep calm."

Aunt Fiona was every bit as spunky and clever as Tina. She may have been more so since she had shed an albatross of a husband as well and struck it out as a single mother. Tina was blessed to have her mother; and Aunt Fiona was blessed to have Tina. Katie was likewise blessed by both, and that blessing extended due to her friendship with Paul.

Aunt Fiona lit a candle so that it would be extremely smoky and then quietly went into her bedroom and put a chair under a fire alarm. She carefully lit a match and held it near the alarm, which made it start squealing. She knew Paul and Katie would panic without checking first.

"Paul, hear that?"
"Sounds like the alarm!"
"Smoke is coming out of Aunt Fiona's bedroom!"
"Tina!"
"We can't let her be seen like that!"

So Paul and Katie quickly flipped the table. Katie undid the locks while fumbling, and Paul cut the zipties. They then made their way outside where they found Aunt Fiona following them out.

"Ha ha ha! You should see...," she doubled over in laughter.
"We got you two really well!"
"Aunt Fiona you?"
"Got off shift an hour early? Yes, now get in there you two!"

Paul and Katie looked at each other. They had been pranked by Aunt Fiona and Tina. They weren't certain how they had let Aunt Fiona pass by them like this, but they had to laugh with their pranksters.

Indoors, Paul and Katie were nicely seated and Aunt Fiona and Tina borrowed from Paul's TUG bag. Soon, both had ropes binding their wrists and ankles and another rope running from wrists to ankles. They both had a chain around their waist and another wrapping around their shoulders and the back of the chair. Both were cleave gagged with a bandana to make it a "punishment" compared to Tina's TUG.

The chairs were positioned so that Paul and Gemma were facing each other. Such was a relaxing way to spend the final hour before they went up. It seemed fair after being so oblivious to their surroundings. Paul, for his part, was quite sheepish about the affair. He should have been more responsible than getting lost watching TV with Katie. Katie was slightly ashamed as she was enjoying Paul's company so much that she had become slightly derelict as a house sitter and babysitter even if Tina wasn't in a dangerous situation. Even just cuddling was enough to get their heads in the clouds!

It was a moment that all four would all be able to laugh about ever after!

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Did Fiona "discipline" Paul and Katie or did she reward them for "bad behaviour"? :lol:

Fantastic story.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Competition

Paul and Tina could be horribly competitive with everything up to and including TUGs. It was just in their natures. Adding Tina's spunky nature and Paul's humor results in an explosion of quick wit and friendship.

Paul liked it best when Aunt Fiona would let Tina be babysat at his house. Gemma liked it because it meant she could get a hand in on it too. To this end, we go to a period before Gemma and Gareth's wedding, when Gemma was about 22 years old, Paul and Katie were 15, and Tina was 10.

It was the perfect day for a stake out: cloudy, no sign of rain, and a stiff breeze. Such was the scene of a competition between Paul and Tina.

"What would you kids like to do?" Gemma asked.
"I don't know about the girls, but it's been few weeks since our last TUG."
"You want that?"
"C'mon, GemGem. We can do it!"
"Well..."
"Are you a coward today or something?"
"Fine! We'll tie you up then!" Gemma snapped her response.
"Me too!" Tina volunteered.
"Nah, leave you girls to do stuff without me in the way."
"No way! You can't give me that 'You're just a girl' junk, Paul! I can handle a lot more torture than you can!"
"Let's see about that. Whoever says give up first on being tortured loses!"
"This'll be easy!"

So Gemma and Katie set up the stakes and staked out Paul and Tina: face down. Everyone knew what the first torture would be, and it was known that Gemma and Katie would best serve torturing Paul and Tina, respectively, as they knew their own family's weaknesses best.

"Let's do this!" Gemma cackled maniacally as she knew she would really put Paul at his limits.
"Suffer!" Katie laughed as the diabolical torture festival officially began.
"Oh, my goodness! Gem, you're digging deep. A HA HA HA!"
"Oh, Katie, is that the best you can do to me? Heh heh heh!"
"Already whining, Paul? So typical!" Gemma taunted him.
"I can take it!"
"Prove it!"

The tickling went on and on. And then it went on. Then it went on some more. It stretched to 15... then 20... then 30 minutes. Neither victim would budge though. They were determined to win, and I am sure the neighbors were quite disturbed at this point. Gareth definitely was as he came over to watch.

Soon, they had eclipsed an hour when finally Paul broke.

"I'm done! JUST STOP IT!"
"What? I don't hear you!" Gemma awaited the safe word.
"BOXING!"
"There we go!"
"Oh, wow! That was good!" Gemma laughed, "Take a break you two!"
"My goodness I thought he'd never give. Tina was doing just fine and probably could have gone another hour."
"She's a real trooper."
"Thank the Lord I lived!" Paul exclaimed.
"Oh, you're so dramatic," Tina chided Paul.
"I have an idea," Katie said, "I'll be back."

Katie went into the house and came back with a bowl. She motioned to Gareth and Gemma to be quiet and showed them what she had: a bowlful of ice cubes. She and Gemma each took one and put them on their victims spines.

"YIKES! Katie!" Tina was surprised.
"Gemma! That's cold!"
"Here come more!" the victims got an ice cube on their neck.
"Stop it!" both instantly turned their heads to toss off the frozen water.
"No! You have to keep the ice cube on your neck as long as possible. We won't let you get frostbite, but try to let it melt."
"GAH! You're mean!"

It was mean... and ineffective. Both Paul and Tina easily held out until the ice cube melted no matter where they were put. Ice cubes might generate a strong response, but they weren't a good torture for a contest like this. Gemma and Katie then sat on the respective captive's butt.

"Let's bring them inside!"

Each captive had their arms release and then bound in front of their stomachs with zipties. Then their legs were ziptied. Both were forced to hop all the way into the house for a round of human footstool. In this edition, though, they were forced to stay on their arms and knees holding their own bodies up. Again, Gemma got Paul, and Katie had Tina; both girls were wearing trainers (sneakers).

"A nice way to spend a day?" Gemma asked Katie.
"Definitely. Relaxing babysitting!"
"Oh, for sure! It's so easy!"
"I agree with this. It's a shame Paul and Tina aren't here!"
"What happened to them?"
"I don't know. They disappeared and these cute footstools showed up in their stead."
"What a shame."
"If I ever break these!" Paul said with a gleam in his eye.
"You never do!" Tina shook her head.
"We'll see about that!"

Human footstool was a different kind of endurance and one which Paul was significantly more experienced. After 40 minutes or so, Tina was on the ground having collapsed while Paul held on strong. But he couldn't break the zipties; his technique wasn't there yet.

"Here we go champ!"
"Champ? I outlasted the tickling!" Tina groaned.
"Let's give it to both of them!"

So a second, shorter tickling cycle began. This one only last 15 minutes before the zipties were cut. Now free, Paul and Tina stretched, smiled at each other, and hugged each other. Such was typical of their friendship. Another competition ended in stronger bonds between their hearts.

"Thank God you're like a big brother, Paul!"
"And thank God you're like a little sister!"

Such was typical whenever Paul and Tina were together.

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Really enjoying this series
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Special 18th

We now describe a fictionalized account of Paul's 18th birthday!

Paul's 18th birthday kicked off in a lousy way: his parents would be at work all day. Good news was that Gemma could be home all day, and Paul suspected this meant TUGs would be involved in some way. Looking at the bright side, Paul arose with a smile on his face.

Once Paul had "arrived" for the day in blue jeans and a Scottish flag t-shirt and with his hair neatly spiked, his sister Gemma created him with a birthday hug and a kiss. For her little brother, there was no such thing as extravagance.

"Happy birthday, Paul!"
"Thanks, Gem!"
"Welcome to adulthood. How does it feel?"
"Like minor-hood," Paul quipped.
"Well, Gareth will be over to join us for breakfast."

Over a good Scottish breakfast, the group discussed the day and how to pass the time. Naturally, Paul suggested a TUG for things, but everyone looked toward the window which showed that the great outdoors were very soggy and cold in true Scottish fashion. Today's TUG would be indoors.

"Good, Paul. You'll be tied up, and Gareth and I can go shopping."
"Sounds fair enough!"
"You'll be fine. So, what you like."
"How about a stake out on the bed?"
"That'll do!"

The birthday boy got his wish: staked out on the bed, gagged with a blue bandana, and hooded with a pillowcase. Scotland's finest young was wearing Scotland's pride and bound in Scotland's insignia. What a Scottish way to celebrate a birthday!

Once Paul was secure and safe, Gemma and Gareth went in search of a birthday present for Paul. Now, both Paul and Gareth love watching football on TV and rooting for the Scottish national team, and both played in high school for the team. Gemma knew Gareth would help her find the perfect football-themed birthday gift.

Along the way detours were taken, and stores were entered. Mostly they window shopped, but sometimes they picked a little something here or there. At the mall centre court they ate lunch together, and at the sports store they found what they were looking for. Gareth and Gemma knew it was perfect and immediately bought it in Paul's size.

During this time, Paul remained quite safely in his home. There wasn't exactly anyone to talk to, and there wasn't much to see. The sensory things were the feel and restriction of the rope, the stifling of the gag, the blinding of the pillowcase, and the sound of the rain.

The water cycle is an amazing thing. Until reading this in 2021, Paul didn't know that the water cycle was first described by scientists in the late 1500s, but was described in both the books of Job and Ecclesiastes! Instead, Paul was just thinking about how amazing that God made a world in which there is rain to keep things wet as needed.

Around 14:00, Gareth and Gemma returned from their shopping trip. Naturally, they went to check on Paul and release him from his bondage. They removed his hood, then his gag, then his binding.

"Did you have a good birthday?" Gemma asked as she sat on the bed.
"I sure did!" Paul said as he sat up.
"Here, Paul. Happy birthday!" Gareth handed him a package.
"From us! Open it up!"
"OK! Oh, you two, you didn't have to. They're awesome!"

Inside the package were a Scottish national football polo and tracksuit. It was definitely appropriate for Paul, and his eyes glimmered with happiness.

"Come here!" he hugged his big sister.
"Awww!"
"Thank you so much, GemGem!"
"You're very welcome!"
"Thank you Gareth!" Paul gave him a bro hug.
"You're welcome, man!"
"Now, get out so I can try these on!"
"OK!"

Soon, Paul came out wearing both articles. They were a perfect fit for the young man. It was just as Gemma and Gareth had hoped.

"They're perfect!" Gemma said.
"Just like this birthday!"

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Thank you so much Alex - just perfect.

Paul and Katie are 21 next year so we should......... ;)

Gemma
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic