What Happens If You Take Your Sister’s Blood (Supernatural, F/F, F/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What Happens If You Take Your Sister’s Blood (Supernatural, F/F, F/FF)

Post by BeautifulHeart »

{Vampires - Former humans that have taken to drinking demon blood (far more potent than human blood) to sustain their youthful immortality, among other things.}

“Aw come on! So what if I drank your blood!? You can always get more!”

“That’s not the point,” Venus, a muscular, pink-haired vampiress, currently wearing only a pair of panties, is carrying her younger sister Tepes, pink hair in pigtails, wearing a black lolita dress and two toe rings, over her shoulder. “You were sneaking through my things, and I’m simply doing the normal procedure for intruders.”

“You know, I have a sympathetic reason!” Tepes tries to kick and pull out from Venus’ grip, but she cannot move.

“Your obsession with human feet has caused you to neglect collecting blood from demons. How tragic,” Venus rounds a corner in the family manor, still ignoring Tepes’ struggles.

“Maybe if you just shared some blood, it wouldn’t come to this,” Tepes crosses her arms.

“I would’ve gladly shared, if you hadn’t poked through my things first,” Venus turns left into Tepes’ bedroom. “But alas, here we are,” Venus drops Tepes onto her bed.

“Perhaps there’s another way,” Tepes rolls onto her stomach, and raises her feet up. “I can absolutely make it up to you!”

“This alone will suffice,” Venus holds her hand over Tepes’ body. “Carceri luxu.”

“Like that will hold- woah…” In an instant, Tepes’ hands were drawn behind her and bound with a pair of Irish 8 cuffs, her ankles tied with another pair. A pair of regular handcuffs connects Tepes’ hands and feet in a hogtie.

Tepes feels at her bindings. “This it?”

“Nope,” Venus pulls a harness ball gag out from under the bed.

“Hey, you can keep that - mm…” Venus buckles the ball gag in Tepes’ mouth, then around her head.

“Of course, this is only temporary,” Venus gets off the bed, and heads for the doorway. “I’ll be back with more things. Don’t go anywhere!” Venus leaves the room, the door closing by itself behind her.

“Mmmph,” Tepes rolls her eyes, then tilts onto her side. Drool is already starting to seep out the corner of her mouth.

“Hmm…” Tepes rolls back over onto her stomach, and gives a sly grin from behind her gag. She looks back at her bindings, growing one of her fingernails into a point…

“I’m back!” Venus bursts through the door, collar and leash in hand.

“Cmm mn,” Tepes glares at Venus.

“Nice try,” Venus puts a hand over Tepes’, dissipating the handcuffs connecting her wrists and ankles, and undoing the fingernail growth. “But there’s no escaping me,” She puts the collar around Tepes’ neck.

“Mm,” Tepes’ brow furrows as she rolls onto her back.

“Come on,” Venus tugs on the leash. “Up you go.”

“Mm-mm,” Tepes shakes her head.

“You’re getting off the bed, one way or another,” Venus begins to pull on the leash, dragging Tepes toward the edge of the bed.

“Mm, mkmy,” Tepes swings her body around, and gets up off the bed.

“Good girl,” Venus tugs on the leash again. “This way,” she begins to walk out the door.

“Fm rmml!?” Tepes looks down at her bound feet, then at Venus.

“Yes, you’re hopping,” Venus slings the leash over her shoulder. “Get to it.”

“Nnngh,” Tepes growls, then hops out of her room, following Venus.

“You’ll have to work harder than that.”

“Hmmrrgh…” As Venus walks, Tepes struggles to keep up. She takes short hops, nearly falling over trying to keep pace with Venus’ strides. “Wmmt mp!” Tepes takes large hops, drool spraying from her gag.

“I have a better idea,” Venus stops and turns around, unclipping the leash from Tepes’ collar.

“Hmm?” Tepes raises an eyebrow as she watches Venus get behind her.

“Keep hopping,” Venus smacks Tepes’ leg with the leash.

“Mmmgh!!” Another smack, and Tepes begins to hop much more quickly than before.

“That’s more like it,” Venus follows a ways behind. “Turn toward the stairs.”

“Wmmt?” Tepes looks down the hall, at the staircase, then back at Venus.

“You heard me. Go on,” Venus walks toward Tepes. “Or do I have to remind you again?”

“Mmrrrgh,” Tepes growls at Venus, then hops toward the staircase. “Hmm…” she looks down the stairs, then turns to Venus and gives her a pleading look.

“What’s the matter?” Venus whips the leash over her shoulder. “Don’t think you can do it?”

“Mm-mm,” Tepes glares at Venus while shaking her head vigorously.

“Fine then,” Venus picks Tepes up bridal-style, and heads down the stairs. “But there’s going to be a tradeoff once we get to our destination.”

“Mm rmmly,” Tepes glares at Venus with squinted eyes.

“Yes, there is,” Venus reaches the bottom of the stairs, and takes a left turn into the living room. “But I still need to fetch the item I need,” she sets Tepes down on the footrest on her stomach. “Carceri luxu.”

“Mmmgh!?” Tepes looks down as her ball gag grows bigger in her mouth. She looks back and struggles as her handcuffs melt and transform into a leather sack that engulfs her entire body, save for her head and bare feet. Within the sack, a little string forms, and ties all of Tepes’ fingers together. Another string appears, and ties itself around her big toes.

“You have to admit, I’m getting quite adept at this spell!” Venus watches as large belts form around Tepes’ body, bringing her feet up to her hands and securing her to the footrest.

“Mm-mmgh!” Tepes continues to drool as she struggles, but her bindings render her immobile.

“Nice and tight, isn’t it?” Venus kneels down in front of Tepes’ gagged face, and pulls Tepes’ upper lip up, revealing her fangs biting down on the large ball buckled in her mouth.

“Mmrrrgh…” Tepes growls, as drool bubbles around the sides of her mouth.

“That ball between your teeth really suits you,” Venus lets go of Tepes’ lip, and walks around to Tepes’ feet. “Same goes for these tied up feet. They look so much better like this.”

“Hm, bmmk mff!” Tepes glares forward and flaps her bound feet.

“Wiggle your feet all you wish,” Venus cracks her knuckles, then spiders up and down Tepes’ feet. “I encourage it.”

“Mm! Hmhmm!…” Tepes can’t help but giggle.

“Still as ticklish as ever, I see…” Venus combs up Tepes’ soles with her nails.

“Mmhmhmhmhm…!” Tepes shakes her head back and forth, spraying drool back and forth.

“It’s adorable how sensitive you are,” Venus bites at Tepes’ feet, her fangs scraping up her soles.

“Hmhmhmhm- mm?” Tepes struggles, then stops, raising an eyebrow.

“Kinda sweet,” Venus sucks on Tepes’ big toes.

“Mmm…” Tepes relaxes her head, letting drool drip down as Venus licks at her soles.

“While your feet are quite sweet,” Venus takes her mouth off Tepes’ feet. “There’s still something missing. I’ll be right back,” Venus gets up, and starts to walk out of the room. “Don’t go anywhere!” She heads back up the stairs.

“Hmmrgh…” Tepes slumps her head, watching drool fall from her mouth onto the floor.

As Venus’ footsteps fade out of earshot, another pair of footsteps gets closer. “Hmm?” Tepes looks up.

“Hello? Anyone in here?” Galaxia, standing eight feet tall, her long pink hair in ringlets, wearing an ornate white dress, walks by the living room.

“Mmthrr!” Tepes struggles, calling for her mother as loudly as she can.

“Tepes?” Galaxia steps into the living room. “What might you be doing, all tied up as a footrest?”

“Vmmns tmm mm mp!” More drool drips from Tepes’ mouth.

“Venus tied you up?” Galaxia kneels down next to Tepes’ gagged face.

“Mhm,” Tepes looks up at Galaxia with a pleading look.

“My, she did a wonderful job,” Galaxia stands up and examines Tepes’ bindings. “Did she perhaps use the spell?”

“Ymm!” Tepes looks back at Galaxia as she strokes her hand over her bound feet. “Cmm ym mmndm mm?”

“I’ll be honest,” Galaxia kneels beside Tepes. “It looks like she did a good job,” she feels Tepes’ hands through the leather sack. “And she strung all your fingers together as well, excellent,” she gets up, and stands in front of Tepes. “I don’t think I’ll untie you just yet.”

“Mmm…” Tepes looks up with a pleading look as drool drips down her chin.

“But don’t fret,” Galaxia bends down. “I’ve a surprise for Venus.”

“Mother?” Venus comes back down the stairs, with her hands behind her back.

“In here with Tepes,” Galaxia stands upright.

“Yes…” Venus steps into the living room with a sheepish look.

“Well, come in here! You did a good job trussing her up!”

“Okay…” Venus steps into the living room.

“Hmm…” Tepes gives Venus a smug grin.

“What is it?” Venus looks at Tepes. “Why is she grinning like that?”

“You’ll see…” Galaxia flicks one finger up.

“Wha- hey!” The collar behind Venus’s back flies up and locks itself around her neck.

“Trust me,” Galaxia wiggles her fingers in the air. “You will love my little surprise…”

“So…” Galaxia reclines in her chair, as two maids worship her feet. “Are you liking my surprise?”

“Mmm? Mm-mmm…” Venus droops her head with a glazed look. She is tied up and gagged exactly like Tepes, and maids are worshipping hers and Tepes’ feet, but the collar around Venus’ neck is amplifying her senses.

“Hmhm…” As Tepes’ feet are worshipped, she watches as every lick of the maid’s tongue sends Venus into overdrive. “Mm thmmk shm mms.”

“I think she is, too,” Galaxia spreads her toes as the two maids suck at the sides of her feet. “I’ll leave you two like that for a little while longer.”

“Mmky,” Tepes smiles from behind her gag as the maid’s fangs nibble at her feet and toes.

“Mmmmm-mm!…” Venus’ eyes roll up as the maid bites down on her bound big toes and her tongue explores her soles.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

A great story, love it when a captor gets to join their captive in bondage.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Awesome story. The vampire twist gives it a seasonal feel.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Awesome story. The vampire twist gives it a seasonal feel. But the bondage and bare feet really make.it your story. Love the finger and toe ties and the half dozen food fetish maids. Why do I feel the vampire maids are.all barefoot ed too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic