Making the connection mf/ff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Making the connection mf/ff

Post by WyattW5 »

this is a story for Kinklander i hope they like it.

A sixteen year old girl walks from her bedroom phone in her hand her thumbs tapping away at the screen keyboard. Effortlessly descending the stairs to hear the ruckus of a high powered motor running with the faintest hint of a cartoony whine.

“You know when Olivia and Taylor show up you will have to turn that off right Quin!” her tone admonishing the eighteen year old boy sitting on the couch the controller in his hand stopped and he turns his gaze.

“I know Ashley, hence why I am playing it now, so when your little herd get here I can vacate the area” Quin smiles looking up to his little sister.

Dressed in a pink t-shirt and blue jeans and small ankle socks as she sets herself on the couch beside her brother.

“So when are they coming?”

“Six, Olivia is coming for six, she is coming with her little sister Taylor”

“You know Olivia, she will be bringing over her kareoke machine, oh she has such an amazing voice” her eyes closed, imagining she was thinking of Olivia singing a beautiful romantic song Quin broke her trance by asking.

“Have you asked her?”

“No!”Ashleys cheeks grew to a pink colour that made her looks adorable. Knowing she will have cut her tirade down for the bit he knew he could excite her.

“Would you like to feel the ropes?” her eyes light up brighter than handing her the first present of Christmas. Nodding eagerly she sits forward and Quin smiles “go on upstairs get into what you want to wear” Ashley had bounded off the couch like a springboard and ran for the stairs.

Pausing his game Quin stood up and walks to his room grabbing a gym bag he carries it over his shoulder. Entering Ashley’s room with white wall’s pink accents on her furniture making it look like a valentines day suite. Seeing Ashley sitting before him on her knees wearing a cute red teddy.

“Uhm Ashley, don’t you think this is a little revealing?”

“I want to be tied up in this it makes me feel nice and frilly if you are worried I do have my panties on” Quin nods setting the bag on the edge of the bed. Pulling a black satin rope he turns to his sister.

“Alright sweetheart, present yourself”her cheeks flushed as she crawls forward lowering onto the top of the bed her hands behind her back. Folding them parallel behind her back he quickly wraps a loop around behind her wrists encircling both wrists. Forming a knot between her wrists the inside of the coil.

Taking the longest strand he goes “what would you like chest harness or hogtie?”

“Hogtie please” nodding making a loop wraping it around her ankles circling both ankles three times before cinching the rope between the rope before pulling the rope taut connecting the rope between her wrists pulling down her legs unconsciously arched.

“How does this feel Sweet pea” when his hand touches her shoulder she smiles “so good, thank you” smiling he touches Ashley hair “I will leave a gag out so you can call for release”

“Thank you Quin” closing her eyes Ashley begins to wiggle around squirming with the ropes tight around her. Quin leaves the room Ashley quiet grunts of pleasure in his ears.

“Are you kidding me!” the outraged shout came from a room decorated in red paint and white trim, sitting on a swivel chair before a large desk with a laptop screen before her bluish green eyes.

“You know what happenes when you start playing those games of yours Livie” Taylor smiles siding to her sister resting on the edge of the office chair. Olivia turns to her younger sister and replies “I know! But this game is” placing a hand over her big sisters mouth Taylor smiles graciously at the elder.

“Stop your tirade, we both know you are trying to distract yourself from seeing Ashley” Olivia’s eye bluish eyes grew larger as her sisters greenish brown bore into hers.

“I-I-I don’t know what you are talking about” Olivia spouts her features turned rigid as she turns to face the computer screen.

“Are you ignoring me now Olivia?” when her sister did not reply Taylor rose from the chair and walks to the dresser. Pulling the top drawer out Olivia quickly turns in her chair.

“Taylor what are you doing?”

“Since you are ignoring me I have to draw your attention away” producing a pair of underwear out Olivia’s head shook absently “please no, I won’t need it please”

“Oh you will need it, if you keep playing this game!” taking the panties Olivia rolls her eyes allowing the cloth to be stuffed between her mouth with as minimal a struggle before Olivia felt her lips parted by the cloth peering at her sister through eyes glaring with irritation, but glistening with joy.

Grabbing one of her knee long socks Taylor wraps it around her sisters mouth holding the stuffing pinned inside her mouth. With her sisters cheeks in her hands Taylor smiles

“now you can continue to play your game, just remember we go to your sweethearts house for six” Olivia’s eyes widened at the work sweetheart, she had been thinking of Ashley more and more trying to find the courage to ask her to talk to her. Ashley had never mentioned any boys or anything. Heat fused her cheeks as she turns back to her video game. But after her sisters disruption, she could hardly keep focus.

When the girls united at six thirty, Olivia and Ashley became as bashful as a pair of mice in the corner. Welcoming them into the house Quin earned brownie points for offering to cook supper for his sister and her friends.

Meanwhile Olivia, Ashley and Taylor set in the living room to watch television, the volume on low so they could talk and chat about clothing, boys and plans for the future. Quin set up their dishes of food the girls each thanked him for making supper before sitting in the livingroom to watch a movie.

Side by side Ashley and Olivia watch the movie their eyes agape watching the actress being abducted and taped up Taylor smiles and glides out of the room. Without either knowing it.

“Hey” Quin turns facing her with a smile “can I help you?”

“It’s funny how those two are together” Taylor smiles leaning over the counter to see her sister blushing having accidentally brushed Ashley’s arm. Quin smiles siding up beside her and asks “that obvious huh?” Taylor giggles and Quin snickers as the two girls talk together.

“What do you think we can do to help them with that?” Taylor smiles and listens to Quins idea. The two smile cheekily before Taylor returns to the livingroom pressing the pause button. Drawing the two girls snap from the television.

“Don’t you think it’s time we change into something more comfortable?” Taylor smiles and Olivia turns beet red before adding “you can change in my room if you want” Olivia began to turn a rosy shade

“We will be back real quick” Taylor promises following her sister upstairs.

Setting their bags on the edge of Ashley’s bed Taylor produces a couple lengths of rope before whispering “hey Livie!” Olivia flicks her hair from her face before seeing the rope “what are you thinking don’t you think they?”

“Won’t it be fun for a little while I’ll keep Ashley out so she won’t find you” mumbling Olivia’s cheeks grew warm and bright as she thought about it.

“Okay” smiling Taylor rushes to her sisters side changing from her t-shirt and jeans she opted out for a night dress that was not completely opaque. Sitting her back to her sister, Taylor began by pulling a drawer open.

“What are you doing?” Olivia whispers quietly before Taylor pulls Olivia’s hair back and gently inserts a pair of purple and polka dot panties into her mouth. Olivia did not grumble or complain as she felt tape being drawn back and pulled over her top lip and her bottom lip before being ripped and smoothed over.

“Can I see your hands?”

“Hmm?”before she could really reply Taylor took her hands and pull her wrists behind her back she found her wrists tied and Olivia began to shout and bark into her gag. Before her ankles were bound quickly together.

“Now I am going to put something else on you before I head off”

“Whuff!” Olivia turns around seeing Taylor going back into Ashley’s top drawer revealing a pair of pink satin panties and Olivia shrieks into the gag and scrambles away from her sister or as best as she could. Until finally Taylor climbs on her lap pulling the panties down over her head before tucking the groin over her nose and hair draped over her eye keeping her from seeing anything.

“Alright sis, I will distract them don’t you worry yourself none” pressing a kiss to her sisters shoulder before flittering off with a giggle. The sound of the door slamming closed made Olivia scream.

Taylor came downstairs dressed in fuzzy pyjama bottoms and a matching t-shirt she enters the living room seeing Ashley dressed in her long sleeve shirt and and skirt she smiles “Olivia will be up there a while you may want to sit down and relax”

“Sure” Ashley sat down folding her hands in her lap. Taylor sat on the floor at Ashley’s feet making small talk while looking over Ashleys shoulder to Quin who stood a bunch of rope slung over his shoulder.

“Shall we tie her now?” Taylor asks and Quin nods when Ashley turns to see her brother she tries to stand but Taylor latches onto her ankles before Quin grabs her by the arms and shoulders pulling her down onto the couch. Handing her a length of rope Taylor set quick work to tying Ashley’s ankles “no stop it please” she begs when Taylor finished.

“Alright her ankles are tight, shall we handle her mouth or her wrists?” Taylor smiles and Ashley calls out “no please Olivia help me Olivia!” a hand quickly cups over her mouth. Quin wraps his arms around his sisters middle making her laugh and squeal in laughing before laying her belly down on the couch.

“You gag her I’ll tie her wrists quick” Taylor nods producing two pairs of panties that made Quin freeze midway through blinking he turns to her and asks “are those your sisters?”

“Maybe” she smiles stuffing the cloth into her mouth pulling a second pair of underwear over his sisters head and hair pulling down over her eyes. Prying the tape back and wrapping it around her head. While Ashley’s hands were tied together.

“Alright we got her” Taylor bounces up clapping happily whispering in Quin’s ear “I’ll write the note and leave itfor them see how long it takes them” he chuckles and picks his sister up hauling her up the stairs and into her bedroom seeing Olivia already tied down he chuckled to himself before laying her down on the bed beside Olivia before turning around watching Taylor set the note between the girls and giving them each a pat on the head.

“Have fun”

“Hephf” the two girls say in unison before a confused whine at each other. Trying to talk around their gags. Olivia wiggles towards the grunt of Ashley who was wiggling away from the grunts of Olivia.

After several long minutes the two girls grown hot and sweaty breathing heavily in their panty encased heads mumbling and groaning slowly trying to pull the panties off their heads before Olivia managed to pull the cloth and hair from her eyes.

“Aphlee!”

Olmmfimm!”

Rolling closer to her friend Olivia managed to touch the fabric on Ashley’s head. Pulling on the fabric trying to pull it off Ashley began to scream as the sound of peeling tape began to crackle the open air.

When the panties finally came off and the tape hung off them crumpled Ashley looks to Olivia forcing herself to crawl back onto the bed she looks over Olivia’s bindings and set to work pecking at the knots. It wasn’t her brothers handiwork, he knew how to hide the knots.

Pulling Olivia’s wrists free of their rope Olivia quickly unwrapped her head from the tape and panties before spitting out the wad in her mouth she found a crumpled up index card. Written on it.

Hello Sis, it is time to make a confession, the young woman before you has a serious crush on you. And has been too chicken to admit it. Ask her yourself and even if she is gagged her answer will be evidence enough.

Love you sis

Olivia set the card aside, Ashley had been calling out to her begging and pleading for release. Olivia took her friend by the shoulders looking into her eyes and asked “you have a crush on me?” Ashley’s cheeks turned rosy pink and she nods and Olivia smiles “I have to admit, I have a crush on you two” Ashley murmurs into her gag before Olivia places a kiss over Ashleys gagged mouth.

after several minutes.

Wearing their housecoats Olivia and Ashley come down the stairs hand in hand. Taylor and Quin both sitting in the living room having turned the television to sports. When Taylor first saw them she giggles.

“And?”

“Thank you for making the connection” Ashley wraps her arms around Taylor before hugging her big brother. Olivia hugged her sister then approaches Quin and smiles “big softy” giving him a slight peck to the cheek the four settle in but this time Ashley and Olivia sat hand in hand before falling asleep their heads on each others shoulder.