Hearts Grow on Trees: More Than Just a Couple (FFFF/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hearts Grow on Trees: More Than Just a Couple (FFFF/F)

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Sequel to this piece:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 86#p109886

“Some session that was, huh?”

“Yeah…” Altair, wearing a hoodie, blue jeans, and sneakers, walks down the sidewalk late at night alongside Belle, wearing a white long-sleeve shirt with black jeans and Converse.

“I gotta say, as much as I enjoy playing around with the four of us,” Belle tightens the shoulder strap on her backpack, which contains her laptop. “Don’t know how I feel about him incorporating it into the session.

“Me neither,” Altair feels inside her backpack for her laptop, putting her hand down once she feels it. “I wouldn’t mind it otherwise, but the way he wrote it…”

“Yeah…” Belle’s ears perk up at the sound of crunching leaves behind her.

“Hear something?”

“It’s October, I’d be surprised if I didn’t…” Belle starts to walk a little faster, with Altair keeping pace. “Anyways, it felt to me like he was desperately missing it in his everyday life.”

“I can see that,” Altair looks around, keeping up with Belle’s speed walking. “Maybe we can get him in contact with someone?…”

“Probably…” As they round the corner onto their street, Belle looks back to see a shadow vanish behind a tree.

“What do you think it is?” Altair leans closer to Belle as they near their house.

“Don’t think it’s a succubus, they tend to ambush people in their beds.”

“A cryptid, maybe?”

“You know what I think it is?” Belle beckons Altair closer.

“What?” Altair leans her ear toward Belle’s mouth.

Belle whispers in Altair’s ear. “I think it might be that vampire that keeps stalking girls.”

“I see…” Altair walks slightly faster up the driveway. “I got an idea, give me your backpack.”

“Okay,” Belle hands Altair her backpack, and takes her house keys out of her pocket. “What’s the plan?”

Altair leans in to whisper. “I’ll take the packs up and greet her, you hide behind the couch.”

“Ooh, I like that,” Belle unlocks the front door, and heads for the living room, slipping off her shoes.

“Right,” Altair closes the door and slips off her shoes, and while Belle slips behind the couch, she runs upstairs, and puts Belle’s backpack in her room, then her own backpack in her room. “Okay…” Altair heads back downstairs.

“There she is…” Altair sees a pair of glowing eyes peek out from the window next to the front door. She unlocks and opens the door. “Hello?”

“Hello there!” Standing at the door is what appears to be a young woman, with bright orange eyes, her pink hair in pigtails. She is wearing a black lolita dress, with matching boots. “May I come in?”

“Sure,” Altair steps aside, and lets the girl in. “What’s your name?”

“Tepes,” Tepes pulls off her boots, revealing toe rings on her bare feet. “What’s your name?”

“My name’s Altair. Want to come sit on the couch?”

“Sure,” Tepes goes to sit on the couch in the living room, and Altair sits down next to her. “This couch is pretty comfy.”

“Glad you like it,” Altair props her socked feet up on tbe coffee table.

“Mm…” Tepes stares at Altair’s feet.

“Everything okay?”

“Oh, yes,” Tepes tears her eyes from Altair’s feet. “So, you live alone?”

“Me?” Altair looks up. “Eh… not really.”

“No? Well then,” Tepes raises her lips and picks her teeth.

“If you don’t mind me asking, are those… fangs?” Altair looks at the sharp fangs in Tepes’ mouth.

“Oh yeah,” Tepes licks at her fangs with her tongue. “I’m a vampire.”

“I see… You don’t suck people’s blood, do you?”

“Nope!” Tepes props her bare feet on the coffee table. “Nah, we all switched to demon blood a long time ago.”

“Demon blood?”

“Oh yeah,” Tepes puts her arms behind her head, and crosses her ankles. “Much more potent, and much better tasting!”

“Is that right?” Altair crosses her arms. “So what do you do with humans?”

“Well…” Tepes cracks her knuckles. “Not much, really, but I like to do a few things.”

“Oh?” Altair looks at Tepes. “Like what?”

“Oh, you know… tying people up.”

“Really?” Altair raises an eyebrow.

“Yeah, like this!” Tepes raises a hand. “Carcer-mmm!?”

In an instant, Belle rises from behind the couch, and puts her hands over Tepes’ mouth, keeping her still. “Alright, I got her!”

“Mmm…!” Tepes weakly struggles, a blush appearing under Belle’s hands.

“Alright, I got her legs,” Altair grips Tepes’ legs under one arm. “Let me get some ropes.” She reaches for a drawer on the other side of the coffee table, and opens it.

“Mm…!”

“Shhh…” Belle whispers in Tepes’ ear. “Relax, no need to fight it… it’s okay, it’s okay…” She nuzzles her face against Tepes’.

“Alright, I got it,” Altair pulls the coils of rope out of the drawer, and closes it. “Alright, hold still for me,” She uncoils a rope with one hand, and ties it around Tepes’ ankles. “There we go…” she takes another rope, and ties it under Tepes’ knees. “One last rope real quick…”

“Mmm…” Tepes’ blush intensifies as Altair quickly takes another rope, and wraps it around her ankles and the coffee table, pushing it forward so Tepes’ feet hang over the edge. Finally, Altair knots the rope off at Tepes’ ankles.

“Alright, I got her for now. Go get more stuff.”

“Right, got it,” Altair gets up, and heads upstairs.

“There we go, nice and immobile,” Belle strokes Tepes’ hair, her other hand still over Tepes’ mouth.

“Mmmm…” Tepes leans back, her hands caressing the hand over her mouth.

“Sorry we have to go to all this trouble…” Belle kisses Tepes’ head. “But, ehm, we know what that spell was you were trying to cast.”

“Mm?” Tepes looks up at Belle.

“Oh yeah,” Belle pats Tepes’ breasts. “And we’ve heard of a vampiric figure roaming the streets, preying on girls, despite not needing their blood,” Belle swishes her hair. “Do you know anything about that?”

“Mm…mmmbm…”

“Maybe? Oh sweetheart…” Belle plants another kiss on Tepes’ head. “You’ve been a bad girl, haven’t you?”

“Mmm…” Tepes averts Belle’s gaze, her blush returning.

“It’s okay,” Belle lifts her head up, hearing footsteps coming down the stairs. “Here she comes…”

“Alright, I’m back!” Altair returns, with a harness pillow gag in hand.

“Hmm!?” Tepes’ eyes widen, as Amelie and Lulu follow Altair into the living room.

“Whoa, you weren’t kidding,” Lulu sits down on the couch, next to Tepes. “A real vampire?”

“Mm…” Tepes turns her head, squinting at Lulu. “Mm Lmnmkmm?”

“Me? Oh no,” Lulu flips her white hair back. “My grandma’s one, though.”

“Yeah, and she’s really cool,” Amelie sets the rope down next to Tepes’ legs, and kneels in front of the coffee table. “Man, these feet are really cute…”

“Alright, let’s give Belle’s hands a break real quick…” Altair walks around the coffee table, holding up the pillow gag. “Belle, if you will?”

“Yes,” Belle takes her hand off Tepes’ mouth, and Tepes opens up and accepts the pillow gag into her mouth, the pillow fitting behind her teeth and fangs. “Such a good girl,” Belle tightens all the straps so the harness gag ensnares Tepes’ head.

“Mmm…” Tepes looks around at all the women observing her, her blush not letting up.

“If you’ll excuse me…” Belle hops over the couch, peeling off her dusty socks. “I’m going to toss these. You guys get her prepared!” Belle heads upstairs.

“Well then,” Lulu takes some rope, and goes to tie Tepes’ wrists together behind her back, leaning her forward.

“Alright, here, I got a sack,” Amelie holds up a thick leather sack, adorned with blood red decorations. “Looks good, doesn’t it?”

“Oh yeah,” Altair reaches over and helps Tepes up. “Come on, in the sack.”

“Mm…” Tepes rolls her eyes, then hops around the coffee table toward Amelie.

“There we go,” Amelie puts the leather sack over Tepes’ body, then pulls it down so only Tepes’ head and bare feet are sticking out.

“Here, I’ll help with the straps,” Altair starts tightening the straps around Tepes’ legs, working her way up, while Amelie works her way down from Tepes’ shoulders.

“Looking good, um…” Lulu calls from the couch.

“Tepes,” Altair finishes tightening the belts up to Tepes’ waist.

“Got it. Looking good, Tepes!” Lulu stands up, and looks up and down Tepes’ bound body.

“And, we’re done with that part!” Amelie steps back. “Good so far?”

“Hm?” Tepes raises an eyebrow.

“She asked if you’re doing okay with what we’ve tied you up in so far,” Altair walks around where Tepes can see her.

“Wmml…” Tepes looks down at her body. “Mm gmms…”

“Cool, that’s all we needed to hear,” Amelie picks up a few thicker belts, and straps one below Tepes’ breasts.

“Say, Belle’s taking a while,” Altair takes one of the thicker belts, and secures it around Tepes’ thighs.

“I can go check on her,” Lulu gets up from the couch, and heads upstairs.

“Alright,” Altair picks up the nylon harness, and starts to secure the harness around Tepes’ upper body.

“Alright, Belle’s back!” Lulu comes back down the stairs, with Belle following behind.

“Alright, I just got a blindfold,” Belle hands Amelie the blindfold, and rubs her eyes. “I don’t know why, I’m feeling pretty tired…”

“Gonna go to bed?” Amelie puts the blindfold over Tepes’ eyes.

“Yeah,” Belle yawns into her hand. “Sunlight doesn’t harm you, does it?”

“Mm-mm,” Tepes shakes her head, smiling behind her gag.

“Perfect, I can join you in the morning,” Belle heads back upstairs. “Good night, you guys!”

“Good night!” Altair waves to Belle, then turns to Tepes. “You didn’t do anything to her, did you?”

“Hm? Mm nm!” Tepes shakes her head, as Amelie lowers her to the ground. “Nmmp!”

“Welp,” Lulu sits in front of Tepes’ head, as Amelie connects Tepes’ ankles to the harness, raising her feet in the air. “Guess it’s just the three of us.”

“Mm hmmv mn mdmm,” Tepes lifts her head up.

“Oh?” Lulu leans her head closer to Tepes’. “What is it?”

“Wmnnm tmm hmr mp? Ymm hmmv mm wmmd mn thmt!”

“Tie Belle up?” Altair looks at Amelie and Lulu. “You know we’ll have to let her play with you a little bit, right?”

“Ymm.”

“And if you try anything,” Amelie leans into Tepes’ ear. “This house becomes your torture dungeon, got it?”

“Mm knmm…”

“Good,” Amelie leans back. “We’ll have to wait for Belle to go to sleep, though.”

“In the meantime…” Lulu gets up. “I’m gonna ask if Belle’s okay with it.”

“Go ahead,” As Lulu heads up the stairs, Altair sits behind Tepes’ feet.

“Hmm!?” Tepes tries to look behind her, but Amelie keeps her head still.

“Heh…” Lulu hears Tepes’ gagged giggles as she opens Belle’s door.

“What’s up?” Belle looks up from her phone.

“We were wondering if we could tie you up in your sleep.”

“Mm…” Belle thinks for a second. “Sure thing, but…”

“Yeah?”

“You better keep a tight hold on Tepes. Don’t let her use the spell to tie me up.”

“Right, got it. Anything else?”

“I want to be pampered while tied up. And a chance to play with her.”

“Of course, your wishes are our commands,” Lulu closes the door.

“Man…” Belle unlocks her phone again. “If I knew we were doing a little roleplay, I would’ve broken out the costume…”

The next morning…

“Mm…hm?” Belle tries to flutter her eyes open, but she can’t.

“Mm? Mm…” Belle feels at her bindings. Her hands are stuck behind her, and her feet are raised in a hogtie position.

“Comfy?” Altair’s voice can be heard in front of Belle.

“Mm-hm…” Belle feels drool drip past her mouth, which is gagged with a ball gag.

“You both look really cute tied up together.”

“Thmmk ymm!” Belle hears Tepes laying next to her.

“Now then,” Altair gets up and puts nose hooks on Belle’s and Tepes’ noses.

“Mm!” Tepes shakes her head.

“Hey, it’s okay,” Altair sits back down, and sips her coffee. “I made a special brew just for you.”

“Mmm…” Belle’s mouth waters, and more drool drips down.

“Hm? Mm, nmt bmd…” Tepes wiggles her tied toes.

“Like pumpkin spice?” Altair takes another sip.

“Mmhmm…” Tepes smiles behind her gag, her and Belle dripping drool over the edge of Belle’s bed.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Check out other stories in the series here:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 79#p106879
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer