The boy who knew too much - M/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The boy who knew too much - M/m

Post by Bastian »

"Uh, it's late!"
Mickey gave a quick glance to his watch. Until that moment he was playing soccer in an improvised team composed by a bunch of boys whose age was between 12 and 14. Mickey, being 13, was in the middle.
"Wait a minute, Mick!", another kid in his team said.
"I have to move, my cousin Ann is waiting for me. She has to give me some book I need for school."
"But lessons haven't started yet!", another boy said.
"She's two years older than me. Her books are still in use in our school. My family will save some money."
"Ok, see you, Mickey."

After a hour, Mickey was dining, his new old books in his room. He was happy that his family, a not so much rich one, had saved some money. But it was full summer and days were still long. He helped his mother to clean the kitchen and then he said he should have had a walk until the river near the neighboor.
"Remember, at nine on TV there's that war movie you want to see."
"Yeah, mum, I'll be back in a hour."

To be continued
Last edited by Bastian 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

The sun was going down but was still enough bright to make sparkling Mickey's light brown hair. The boy was thinking about nothing, benefiting of the late evening mild heat and going to swim in the river.
Then... he heard a voice. The imploring voice of a man. A voice who said: "Here are my money, I will say nothing."
The voice came from behind a tall bush.
Mickey was curious. He approached the bush and he watched what was happening.
A man was menaced by gunpoint. A crook before him held a gun in his right hand, waiting for the money.
Mickey gasped and the crook heard him. He pointed the gun towards the bush.
"Hey, you, come here and be careful to not fool me", he yelled.
Mickey was scared and decided to obey.

To be continued
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good start.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

"Hey, you're just a small kid!"
Mickey didn't say nothing.
"Being curious isn't a safe choice to preserve our own life", the crook said.
"I let you my money, but leave me and this boy in peace", the other man said.
"Well done", the crook said. He took the money from the hand of the other man and said:
"It's better if you both shut your mouth up. See you!"
Then he left.
"Sir, how are you?"
"Fine, don't worry my kid. The most important thing is we are both alive."
"Yes, but... it's better to go to the police", Mickey said.
"Are you crazy, kid? He's a man of Lucky Sam. Surely you have already heard of him."
Yes, Lucky Sam was a name Mickey had heard. A small boss who controled some sector of the town.
"But... we should report the crimes committed by his men!", Mickey protested.
"You are a young, idealist boy", the man said. "In real world it's better to stay silent."
"But..."
Mickey realized it was useless to protest. He said "goodbye" to the man, then he came back home.

To be continued
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

A week passed. Every single day Mickey's mind got back to what had witnessed days earlier. Then, a morning, a thing happened.
The kid was walking in a street of his neighboor when he saw the crook who had stolen the money from the other man. He was not alone, being with another man. The couple walked into a bar. Mickey decided to wait outside that place, hidden behind a corner.
After fifteen minutes the other man left. The crook was now alone. Mickey hoped that the man had to leave in few time. After other ten minutes, the crook left the bar and went in the direction of the train station. Mickey followed him.

After twenty minutes the man reached his destination. It was a small warehouse behind the station. Mickey stopped for a minute, then decided to see what the man was doing. In the end, he had not spotted his young follower.
The windows were in the higher part of the walls. The warehouse was surrounded by a wire fence, but Mickey managed to pass through a hole in it. Then he climbed on a wooden box and eventually was able to see what was happening in the warehouse.

To be continued
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

The glass was dirty from the dust but Mickey saw clearly a big table in the center of the warehouse surrounded by a group of men. On the table there were many packets of dope and a guy were dividing them among the men.
"Hey you!"
A voice from behind freezed Mickey.
"You, little brat! What are you doing?"
Then a click. Mickey realized with terror that a gun was pointed towards him.
"Get off that box!", the voice ordered.
Mickey obeyed. Now he was seeing his captor, a young man in his mid twenty.
"Hands up, little brat. Come with me."
Mickey obeyed. He thought he was going to wet himself. He was scared and his fear increased when he entered in the warehouse.
"Hey, Bill, what kind of prey have brought to us?"
"It's a small lad."
The man pointing the gun said:
"He was spying us. He has seen our private business. He's a danger."
"We need to eliminate him!", another one said.
"NO!", Mickey shouted. "I promise you I will not speak. Please, don't kill me!"
"You know too much", the man making the divisions said. Lucky Sam in person!
"But now it's dangerous to eliminate this lad. Tie him up and hide him in the closet of my office!", Lucky Sam ordered.
Mickey was shocked but at least he was still alive. But how long?

To be continued
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

A man came forward saying:
"Let that I take care of him."
Mickey recognized him: he was the crook that a week earlier had robbed that man.
"Boy, follow me."
The two entered in a office. The crook took some lenght of rope and said:
"Your hands behind your back, quick!"
Mickey obeyed again and soon he felt the ropes tightening around his wrists.
The crook made sit Mickey down and tied his ankles and his knees. Then he tied Mickey's arms to the torso.
"Here it's impossible one could hear you but..."
The crook put a piece of cloth into Mickey's mouth, then he wrapped around his head some turn of duct tape, covering his mouth. Now for the boy it was impossible to call out for help.
"Mmmphhhh..."
"Stay quiet", the crook said and then hid the boy in the closet.
"See you soon, little brat", was the last thing the crook said before he closed the door.
Then all was dark and the only audible sound was Mickey's breath.

To be continued
Last edited by Bastian 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Good night, here 11:40 PM, see you tomorrow.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

A hour passed, then another one...
Mickey was paralyzed and his thoughts were filled with terror. In those hours he tried many times to get free, but the crook had been good with the knots and in the closet there was nothing to cut the ropes. He was thirsty and needy to go to the bathroom.
Then, the closet door opened and the crook appeared.
"Now we'll make a little trip in the countryside", he said.
"Nooo!", Mickey yelled, but his scream came out as a faint mumbling sound.
The crook ignored Mickey's muffled pleas and stuck him into a big sack. The boy struggled but it was useless.
The crook dragged the sack for about a hundred yards, then lifted it and then put down it somewhere.
Then Mickey heard a big "thump". He was in the trunk of a car that the crook had closed.
Then the "little trip" began.

To be continued
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

During the trip, Mickey risked seriously to pee himself because of the fear. The crook was going to kill him. These were the last moments as a living person.
From inside the car he heard a voice. The crook was talking to someone but Mickey didn't understand what he was saying.

The trip ended. The crook took off the sack from the trunk and posed it on the ground. Then he opened it and pulled out the boy. Mickey saw they were in a wood.
The kid began to whine, mumbling prayers to the crook to let him free.
"Plsdntkllm", he said.
"I will NOT kill you, little brat", the crook said. "I'm not a criminal but...", a second of suspense, "an undercover cop."
Mickey's eyes became wide. A cop?
"Mmmphfhhh..."
"Yes, I know you've many questions to ask, but it should be impossible to do them gagged the way you are. I'm going to free you."
And the crook, or should I say the cop untied Mickey.

To be continued
Last edited by Bastian 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Bud (the name of the cop) offered a bottle of water to Mickey who was in need to drink. Then the boy went behind a tree and peed.
"You are a cop? And the robbery a week ago?"
"Just a performance. The other man was a retired agent who sometimes help the police yet. You don't know that there was another man of Lucky Sam's mob waiting for me in a car parked where he could see what was happening. The robbery was staged previously. I entered in the gang recently and I did need to show I was a cool blooded guy."
"Wow, it's super! And then you were able to come forward to... fake my killing?"
"Yes, boy. Now I've got another proof I need. The order of killing an innocent boy and the warehouse where they divide the packets with the dope. You are a key witness and you will be protected. Most of my job is done."
Mickey now was proud of having helped a cop in his work. Yes, now he had to live the following months somewhere with a false identity but he was still alive, the most important thing.

The end
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nice twist. Thanks for posting.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Great story.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Nice twist! I thoroughly enjoyed!
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

wow...

you surprised me with the twist in your story

a bad guy is real and uncovered cop... nice!!!
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Thanks for your replies and excuse my bad english. I'd like to be more clear describing the way a person is tied. I hope to do better in the future.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Very nice story! I liked the unexpected turns of event :) I hope it's not the last of your stories, here [mention]Bastian[/mention] :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Really great story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic