Experiences in a juvenile detention centre (MF+/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
melly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Experiences in a juvenile detention centre (MF+/f)

Post by melly »

I was sent to a juvenile detention centre after I had a big fight with someone in school because they spread rumours about me and made everyone hate me. I couldn't control myself and I got very mad and I hit them. I have behaviour problems but I didn't get diagnosed with anything. The staff there were really mean to me. I got punished for the tiniest mistake and they just don't listen at all. They made me wear straitjackets and I also got my legs cuffed. At first I was really angry but after a couple days I was just scared but they were still really mean even tho I wasn't making trouble anymore. One time when they put me in the straitjacket I was screaming a lot and trying to kick them because I was so mad then the guard pushed on my head and she taped my mouth shut so I couldn't scream. It made me feel so helpless and I got even more angry and then she was just laughing at me as well like she was making fun of me. They made me sit there with my mouth taped for like twenty minutes. When I calmed down they removed the tape and said they'll do it again if I don't control my screaming.