A day of rest - ALTERNATIVE VERSION

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A day of rest - ALTERNATIVE VERSION

Post by Gemscot »

This story is pure fiction because it never happened – much as I would have liked it to, and there were a couple of opportunities to do it. If I did have the courage to do it, this version would have been the more likely scenario, staked out on the ground is Paul's favourite TUG position (in reality) and it would have been a safer and more bearable alternative for a 10 year old for such a long TUG? I'm too kind to my brother and mollycoddle him? :lol: :lol:

It was a dry and bright, mild Friday morning in April. Paul’s school (Balgreen Primary) broke up yesterday for the Easter holiday, but my school (Royal High School Edinburgh) finished today. Our parents were both working double shifts at the hospital to cover for shortages, so I convinced them Paul would be safe at home on his own – he definitely wouldn’t be able to get into any mischief! LOL
We were in the conservatory finishing breakfast. We had breakfast television on the TV and their clock reported forty-eight minutes past seven.
Not having school today, Paul was not in school uniform. He was wearing a light grey Hibernian FC (Edinburgh’s football club) hoodie and Jungle Camouflage combat trousers with black trainers.
I was wearing RHSE school uniform white blouse with black RHSE logo on the chest and a black school tie, with a plain black skirt and black tights with black leather shoes.
“Are you sure you want to go through with this?” I asked, putting my empty cup on the tray and standing up.
“It’ll be great fun!” Paul replied, virtually leaping out of his chair.
“Get yourself ready.” I instructed. “I’ll clear the pots.”
Paul went inside the house and upstairs to the bathroom and his bedroom, in that order.
I gathered the pots onto the tray and carried them into the kitchen. I stacked the dishwasher and set it going.
“I’m ready!” Paul announced cheerfully, carrying a bulging jade green Balgreen Primary School bag as he returned to the kitchen.
I followed Paul outside into the back yard. It was a large, square-shaped yard with the back of the house at the bottom, the garage on the right and tall and thick hedges at the top and to the left. A shed stood in the top left corner. There was a line of wooden decking along the back of the house, with a white garden table and four white garden chairs. A large tree stood in the centre of the garden.
Paul had been out earlier and put four tent pegs in the ground and tied a rope to each, forming a square.
“Make yourself comfy.” I suggested, as we approached the tree.
“OK!” Paul agreed, sitting in the centre of the square.
Paul laid flat on his back and spread his arms and legs out in a St Andrews Cross.
Kneeling down carefully on the grass, I tied the ropes tight but not too tight round Paul’s ankles and wrists, stretching him out taut but not too tight in a St Andrew’s Cross.
“How’s that?” I asked, standing up and admiring my captive. “Ropes ok?”
“Just great!” Paul replied appreciatively. “Thank you so much.”
“I need to go for the bus.” I announced, heading for the house.
I went inside the house and up to my bedroom. Being one who likes to take a pride in her appearance, I was stood facing my dressing table as I lifted my RHSE school blazer off the chair and put it on.
As I straightened my blazer, I caught sight of the Prefect badge on the left collar and smiled. I am 17 and a Prefect at the oldest and (in my parents’ and my view at least) the best school in Scotland and I have just staked my “little brother” out in the back yard! LOL. I doubt my teachers would be laughing if they knew! LOL.
I picked up my bulging black RHSE holdall (not the gym bag) and I went downstairs and locked the kitchen door behind me as I stepped outside. After making sure the sliding windows from the conservatory were locked, I went over to my captive brother.
“I’m going now.” I announced, standing beside him with a beaming smile on my face. “Don’t get into any mischief!”
“You are so funny…..not!” Paul retorted, returning my smile.
I made my way down the driveway and Gareth was waiting for me at the bottom. We headed for the bus stop and made our regular journey to the Royal High School, Edinburgh.

The day was a pretty “run of the mill” Friday at the Royal High School Edinburgh, with my usual teachers and usual fellow students in my usual classes.
However, my “dark secret” gave this day a “buzz”. I wondered if this is what it’s like to be on illicit recreational drugs. Well, I had a mischievous and slightly evil smile on my face most of the day so some people must have been putting two and two together……….? LOL
I suppose I should have gone home during the lunch hour to check on him? It’s a 35 minute bus ride each way from my home to RHSE! It’s not a hot day and he’s tied in a safe position so let him stay there!
I had a nice lunch break with Gareth and other school friends, laughing and talking. The hour was over and the bell went, so it was back to class.
The afternoon was not much different from the morning. I was pleased with top mark for an assignment in English.

School finished for the week at 15:15, as it had done for years. We all wished everyone a happy weekend, said our goodbyes and made our journeys home.
Gareth and I were sat upstairs, on the left about halfway down the bus. As I said its usually a 35 minute journey, but negotiating the way through the centre of Edinburgh on a Friday afternoon can often put the journey to 45-50 minutes, and this would be one of those Fridays!

The bus finally reached our bus stop. We rang the bell as we got up, made our way down the stairs and to the door, and got off when they opened. Still chatting, as he had been doing since we left school, Gareth and I walked down our street, carrying our bags.
Gareth’s family and my family were next door neighbours. We had adjoining driveways with just a small wall separating the two. Dropping our bags on the ground, we gave each other a long and loving hug, even though we’d be seeing each other after tea to go to karate class. We finally released each other, and picking up our bags, Gareth walked up to his front door and let himself in.
With a beaming smile on my face and humming a tune to myself, I walked down our driveway and turned left into our back garden.
Not surprisingly, Paul was still staked out on the lawn. It was a mild and sunny day but with a light breeze so he wasn’t tied out in the hot sun!
Dropping my bag by kitchen door, I walked over to Paul and stood beside him, smiling. My “darling little brother” returned the smile as he saw me approach.
“Had fun?” I asked cheerfully.
“It was great!” Paul replied appreciatively.
I knelt down and untied the ropes. Although the ropes weren’t too tight, he had been immobile for eight hours! He sat up rubbed the feeling back into his wrists. Standing up, Paul pulled the stakes up and walked a little unsteadily towards the kitchen door.
Paul put the stakes and ropes back in his gym bag as he entered the house. I picked my school bag up as I entered the house.

Gemma
:evil:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

8 hours is still a long time, but way easier to do in that position. Tied to the tree might be too much but staked out, I guess, he could bear it in a stake out position. You are really mollycoddling him too much :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

When I posted "The Satanic Rites of Paulscot", feedback from some of our members (to whom I am sincerely and eternaly grateful) requested I try to portray the story from Paul's viewpoint, and how he felt while tied up. Remember this story is FICTION and Paul was only 10 at the time, but hopefully with that in mind this additional section answers the feedback.

Staked out on the back lawn, Paul was committed! This was not the first time Gemma had staked him out for a long time, but it was the first time he would be staked out on his own for a long time and there was no backing out now. He would be here until Gemma got home from school and nothing could change that now!
Paul felt a tremendous sense of excitement at the situation he was in. He was only 10 years old but he felt he was a real man. It was a nice mild day and he preferred the outdoors. The ropes were tight but not too tight, and he was stretched out in a St Andrews cross but not too much – Gemma would never intentionally hurt her beloved little brother.
Strange as it may seem, Paul felt very comfortable and could relax. Paul could let his mind have the freedom to wander his body currently didn’t and let himself drift off to exotic, far-way places where he enjoyed colourful and magnificent TUGs. In between these wonderful day-dreams he was so relaxed and comfortable in the mild outdoors he kept drifting off to sleep.
Paul was able to keep track of time, because the church bells just a few blocks from his home rang on the hour. As the church bells informed him it was 11:00, he wondered how Gemma and Gareth were coping with their last day at school before the holidays, knowing he was staked out on the grass and all alone. His attractive face developed a mischievous and slightly evil smile, which was complemented by a mischievous and slightly evil giggle.
He’d been staked out for three hours and knew he had another five to go, but that didn’t concern Paul at all. He was enjoying every second of today!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic