Fantasy Comes True MF/M, The Conclusion

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Fantasy Comes True MF/M, The Conclusion

Post by Transchick85 »

Christopher had always fantasized about being kidnapped, being tied up and gagged and having a hand cover his mouth. He used to write stories of this happening to him in notebooks, made drawings and what not. Well, his parents found out about it and they decided to give him the experience he fantasized about so much. Especially since they were featured in a few of his notebook writings. They had planned it and now they were going to kidnap their 30 year old son and hold him captive.

His dad was 6'0", muscular build, had brown hair and eyes. He was wearing black denim jeans, tan work boots and shirtless. His mom was 5'6", athletic build, had red hair and green eyes. She wore a light blue sports bra, black denim jeans and had white sneakers. Christopher wore a white t shirt with a red zipped up hoodie over it, blue denim jeans and black sneakers.

Christopher was leaving to run errands and walked into the garage where he kept his electric scooter. He walked in and his parents came out from their hiding places, they had a copy of his house key to get in. They snuck up behind him slowly. When he was halfway to his scooter, his dad grabbed him from behind with both arms and held him in a bear hug. "HELP, HELP HEL-MMMM MMMPH MMMPH MMMPH MMMMPPHH" was all Christopher could get out before his mom clamped both hands over his mouth nice and tight.

Christopher struggled with all his might and screamed, or at least tried, as loud as he could into the two hands keeping him quiet. "He's putting up a bigger fight than I thought he would" he heard his dad say. "Our son can't seem to be quiet" he heard his mom say "it figures that this is the way way to get him to stop talking." "Shut up, shut up" his dad said to him "you've got a big mouth and you don't know how to just close it." "Sssssshhhhh, just relax Christopher. Don't try and speak. Your father and I are going to kidnap you and make you our prisoner" his mom told him. They dragged their son out of the garage and into the house as he wigglesd and squirmed and let out muffled cries and grunts.

His mom let go of his mouth and grabbed his ankles and legs with both arms. He screamed for help but his dad clamped a big hand over his mouth and told him shut up once more. They carried their son into his room and they both restrained him with both arms. "HELP! I'M BEING KIDN-MMMM" he tried to yell before his dad covered his mouth. "Just Shut Up" his dad told him. He let go of Christopher's mouth once he quieted down. "MY PARENTS ARE KIDNA- MMMMMMMPH MMMM MM MMMMMM" he tried to yell before his mom clapped her hand over his mouth. "Sweetie, I'm gonna really need you to shut up okay? Just shut your fucking mouth okay?" His mom said in a soothing and scolding tone.

She held him with her arm with an iron grip and held his mouth shut while his dad looked for stuff to restrain him with. His dad found bungee cords of different sizes and latch straps in his bottom nightstand drawer. He bound Christopher's legs together with the bungee cords. Then his mom bound his wrists and arms with the bungee cords and used the latch straps to bind his arms to his body. His dad held Christopher's mouth while she did this. His mom took a couple of green bandanas out of his dresser drawer and stuffed them into his mouth. She took a roll of black colored duct tape and handed it to Christopher's dad. Be placed multiple strips of tape over his mouth in the shape of an X.

Christopher's mom wrapped her arms around his upper body while his dad grabbed his legs and they carried him out of the house and to their car. They placed him in the trunk. "In you go my special little guy" his mom said in a caring tone as they closed the trunk. They went back into Christopher's house and grabbed a few notebooks of his. They got in the car and drove to a motel where they reserved a room until tomorrow. It's only 24 hours my sweet angel his mom thought to herself. This was all in good fun of course. Once they explained the situation, he might be a little calmer.
Last edited by Transchick85 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Sounds like a good fantasy. I'm glad Christopher enjoyed himself. Thank you for posting.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Love it great start
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

Christopher's parents arrived at an old motel that hadn't been renovated or repaired in years. After getting the room keys for ajoining rooms, they drove to the back of the motel where their reserved rooms was. They opened the trunk and dragged their bound and gagged son out of the trunk. Christopher's dad wrapped his arms around his upper body and his mom wrapped her arms around his legs and the carried him up the stairs and to room 314. He wiggled and squirmed against his bindings and made muffled grunts through his gag. Once unlocking the room, they carried him inside.

Christopher was laid on the floor and his parents let him struggle all he wanted against the bindings, and scream through the gag as loud as he could. After a couple hours, they removed his bindings and removed his gag. He tried to run towards the door but his mom grabbed ahold of him and wrapped him up in an vice-like hug. He tried to scream for help but his dad clamped his big hands over his mouth in an iron grip. They dragged their son towards the other side of the room. His mom let go of him and his dad wrapped an arm around him. His dad's arm's grip around his upper body was iron tight.

Christopher's dad held his son like that until his wife came back with their supplies and physical evidence of their son's fetish. He removed his hand and his wife stuffed one of his dirty socks into their son's mouth. Christopher's mom packed his mouth good with the sock. Christopher moaned into his sockgag which tasted worse than anything. He was dragged over to a chair and placed in it. They tied his wrists and arms to the arms of the chair with black nylon rope. Then, they tied his ankles and legs to the front legs of the chair with the rope. Next, they tied his body to the chair and his upper legs to the seat of the chair.

Christopher's dad took a brown wide leather belt and used it as a cleavegag to hold the sockgag in his mouth. Once they were done, they told him that they were going through some boxes in their attic and a box with his old stuff had notebooks with stories of him being kidnapped and bound & gagged as a captive. The notebooks also had drawings of himself tied up and gagged. He also made journal entries of how he wanted to be handgagged, bound & gagged and captured. They told him that most of the notebooks' contents featured them in the stories and journal entries talking about various situations where he wished they had handgagged him or tied him up and gagged him up. They told him that for the next 24 hours, he would be living out his fantasy.

His parents left him tied to the chair and gagged for four hours. They watched TV during that time. They would teasingly ask what he wanted to watch and then put it on something he didn't like. Christopher's parents asked him various questions and mockingly asked him to speak up and commented on how they couldn't understand him. When the unties him and removed his gag, they let him make and attempt to run but his mom tackled him full force to the ground the grabbed a hold of him with both arms and wrapped her legs around his legs. She wrapped her hand around his mouth before he could scream.

Her hand was wrapped around his mouth nice and tight. Her hands were smaller and more slender, which made her handgags more vice- like and tighter than his dad's. With his mom holding his mouth he could barely make a sound. He struggled as hard as he could, but she was stronger than his dad. It was like having a snake coiled around it's prey. Part of him loved how his mom was restraining and handgagging him. He continued to struggle and moaned softly into his mom's hand. He slowly started to exhaust himself struggling against his mother. This went on for two hours.

Christopher had once seen a video of female spider capture a spider bigger than her. His mom was like the female spider, he was the bigger spider being subdued. Once he no longer had the strength to put up a fight anymore, his dad brought some supplies over to his mom. She took a yellow stressed out faced stress ball and stuffed it in Christopher's mouth. Then she pulled Christopher's arms behind him and had his dad hold them in place. She bound his wrists together with a roll of black electrical tape and used it to bind his ankles together.

She took out a roll of grey vet wrap and wrapped every inch of his legs together. Then she wrapped every inch of his arms together. He was brought to his feet and his dad wrapped the vet wrap around his arms and upper body, from his waist to his shoulders. To finish it off, his dad wrapped the vet wrap around not just his mouth....but his entire lower face. They laid him on the floor and left him to wiggle and grunt for the next 5 hours. Then his mom straddled herself on top of him and cooed at him and imitated his muffled speech for the next two hours.

Then she teasingly had a one sided conversation with Christopher for another hour. She insisted that she knew he was enjoying this & how he loved being this helpless and at his mother's mercy. She then cut him loose and removed his gag. Christopher got to his feet and she placed her hand on his shoulder and teasingly said "run little Peter Rabbit, before Farmer McGregor catches you." She opened the door to the ajoining room and he ran into it and towards that room's door outside. But halfway there, his dad tackled him to the floor. It was like being hit by from behind by a linebacker.

His dad grabbed a hold of him and clamped a hand over his mouth. Christopher struggled with every bit of strength he had for the next two hours. He yelled out as loud as he could even though he knew it would do him no good. Another hour was spent struggling like an alligator's prey trapped in it's gator grip. He moaned into his dad's hand weakly. Christopher's dad held him like that for yet another hour. Christopher didn't struggle, all he had the strength for was mmphing softly and moaning weakly into his dad's big hand pressed against his mouth.

His dad ended up holding him like that for a total of four hours. They told him that they were extending the 24 hours to 30 hours. His dad shoved an old, dirty rag into Christopher's mouth. He pulled his arms behind him and his mom held them in place. Christopher's dad placed socks on his hands and tied his wrists and arms together with orange Paracord rope. Next, he tied his ankles and legs together. He brought him to his feet and wrapped the paracord rope around his midsection and arms. Christopher's dad tied the rope bindings off, securely tying his arms to his body. Then Christopher's dad took a black colored thick cloth and cleavegagged his son's stuffgagged mouth.

Christopher was sat down in a chair and left like that for five hours. Once he was untied, socks removed from his hands and ungagged, they took turns restraining and handgagging him for an hour. Then they restrained and handgagged him together for another hour. They threw him onto the bed and stuffed a wadded up cloth in his mouth. They tied his wrists to the bedposts and tied his ankles and legs together. Then they took two pieces of rope and tied his bound ankles to the other two bedposts.

They used a bundle of thick rope to tie his body to the bed. They took a roll of black colored duct tape and covered his mouth with at least 10 or 12 strips of tape. He was kept like that for the last three hours. His dad stayed for the first hour and left. He had a friend picking him up at a strip mall down the street. Christopher's mom was alone with him for the next two hours. She playfully teases him about being tied to the bed and his mouth being gagged up.

She once again imitated his muffled speech and mocked him. The last hour she removed his gag and double handgagged him. She continued to tease her captive son for the next hour. When 30 hours was close, she learned towards his ear and cooed to him.

"You love my handgags don't you sweetie. Yeah? You love the way I hold your mouth shut? Of course you do. You want mommy to shut you up don't you? I have you trapped like a spider's prey don't I? Mmmmm, I love having you as my special little captive" his mom cooed. She then whispered "this was a one and done thing for your father. But not for me. I'm loving this way too much for it to be a one time thing. Momma Spider will definitely be doing this to her little fly again and again and again."

Christopher's mom untied him and when he was on his feet, she poured liquid from a brown glass bottle onto a rag. Then from behind, she threw the rag over his nose and mouth. She soothingly shushed him and told him to relax and breath it in. Once the chloroform took she effect, she said "that's a good boy, keep breathing it in, sssshhhh you're almost out. There he goes." He lost consciousness. He woke up on his bed an hour later and saw his old notebooks on his nightstand. She left a note promising to kidnap him again. She said she would get her gal pals, his aunt and his sisters to help in future kidnap games.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Part 2 was even better...cant wait for his aunt to b involved!!! Again great job
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Yeah
Can't wait to see what the aunt does
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

Ouroboros wrote: 2 years ago Yeah
Can't wait to see what the aunt does
Soft fabric & non slip grip hip bands, regular resistance bands, fitness jump rope, athletic tape, vet wrap, dirty workout socks, kinesthetic tape will be involved.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Sounds like great combo
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

That all sounds amazing
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Glovedgirllover »

Very nice! I can't wait to see how mom make her plans to reality!
DesertFox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DesertFox »

I just found this story after paging back for a long time and absolutely loved it. @Transchick85 do you still plan on a sequel? I’d love to see more of this!
Read my stuff: https://tugstories.com/search.php?autho ... 0&sr=posts

Or don't! Unlike the situations in my stories, it's entirely up to you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic