THE LITTLE BROTHERS CONTEST (mmmm/mmmm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

THE LITTLE BROTHERS CONTEST (mmmm/mmmm)

Post by Xtc »

We've met some of these rogues before:
Scott (the Scouts' bondage pig) and Luke (his little brother from the Sea Scouts),
Aiden (One of the Warbands lads) and Matt (his younger brother and frequent victim),
Karl (another of Aiden's Warband)

Others we have yet to meet.

Now read on and learn about
The Little Brothers Contest
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

THE LITTLE BROTHERS CONTEST (1)

Why Was it Necessary?

The last week of the summer holidays was going to be boring. No one’s parents were away so there wasn’t going to be a home where the boys could behave as they liked. The gloomy thought of having to go back to school, or start VI form college in Aiden’s case, in only a few days’ time bore down heavily on the boys’ ruminations. How could they make the last week of freedom less boring?

Then Scott had an idea: why not hold a “Little Brothers Contest”?

Well, he thought it was a good idea. Luke was easily subdued and even liked being tied up. Tatsu, having mixed with that set of rogues for over two years since he had been in the country, had relaxed (or let himself slip, depending on how you look at it) in their company and he thought it was a good opportunity to pay Aki back for getting him in so much shit with his parents that he had been grounded for the past two weeks. Not only that, they’d given him a programme of study to follow so that he’d had no spare time at all. Aiden, however, had reservations; not only was Matt getting quite powerful physically but he wasn’t as easy to blackmail as he had been previously.

“OK, if you’re chicken, it’ll just have to be Tatsu and me. We’ll see if Sam wants to join in and enter Vic”. Scott knew exactly what to say to rile Aiden.

The three boys spent the next couple of hours planning. They thought that, if they invited Maurice to join in, not only could he enter Little Sid into the competition but they could also use the vast area behind his granddad’s enormous house as their campsite. No one would disturb them there.

Preparing the Contestants

To say that Scott had it easy when it came to preparing his entry for the competition would be an understatement. The proposition went something like this:

Scott: Wanna camp out in Mo’s granddad’s woodland for a couple of days?

Luke: What’s mum say?

Scott: She says it’s OK. Go and check with her.

Luke: Nah, ’s OK. She’ll only make me promise to do whatever you tell me.

Scott: You’ll have to do that in any case.

Luke: Yeah, I know. Will Sid be there?

Scott: Which one?

Luke: Mo’s little brother.

Scott: I’m pretty sure he’ll be there.

Luke: Oh great, I like Sid.

Scott: Let’s get packed.

That was it. Scott thought that Luke didn’t even suspect his motives. Luke wasn’t that stupid; he made sure not to pack any embarrassing underwear!

-----00000-----

Aiden’s and Matt’s dad was working earlies that week, so Aiden called in a favour and persuaded Karl to get up before his usual ten o’clock-ish time and help him secure his entry. Even with his increasingly impressive physique, Matt was no match for both of them.

The first thing Matt knew about his forthcoming ordeal was when he was woken up by the feeling of his own boot bag being forced over his head. By the time he’d fully come round, Karl had taped it into place using quite a lot of packing tape round the blonde guy’s neck. The fabric bag did little to muffle the resultant imprecations. Once Matt had removed his arms from under the duvet, Karl ripped it off the bed allowing Aiden to straddle his younger brother, holding his hands down by his head. At least Matt wasn’t quite naked due to his custom of sleeping in his underpants; on this occasion a pair of somewhat too tight boxer-briefs in red and black.

“How much the next few hours hurt is up to you. A wise man wouldn’t struggle now.” It would appear that Matt was not a wise man as he attempted to use his knees to kick his big brother in the back. As Aiden held his arms down, Karl removed Matt’s belt from the jeans that he’d found on the floor. He made a double loop using the buckle and grabbed Matt’s flailing legs. It didn’t take long to pass the belt over the struggling boy’s feet and secure his ankles.

Matt continued to buck and swear at his brother while Karl searched for the end on the roll of packing tape. Once he’d found it and undone a useful amount of the brown, shiny tape, Karl grabbed Matt’s bound ankles and started taping his calves together. Once he’d done that, he asked Aiden to move up a bit on their victim and to hold him steady while he taped his thighs. That probably wasn’t really necessary but Karl thought that, having made himself get up so early, he might as well enjoy himself. He then sat on Matt’s almost mummified legs.

“OK, Tubs,” said Aiden referring to Matt’s former build, “you might as well give in, there’s no way you’re going to escape now so why don’t you do yourself a favour and just shut up and listen?” Matt continued struggling and even his muscular brother wondered how much longer he could control his arms. “OK, Karl, persuade him.”

Karl was well aware of Matt’s weaknesses from past encounters and, as Matt started directing his swearing at him, he leaned forward and tickled Matt’s defenceless feet. It only took about ten minutes for Matt to surrender and Aiden enjoyed seeing the fabric of the boot bag alternately billowing out and being sucked back into Matt’s open mouth as he panted for breath. The taste and smell of the unwashed bag, that of sweaty football boots, was not exactly to Matt’s liking.

“Now remember, you surrendered. Or shall I ask my associate to continue?”

“Get off me, you bastards. What have I ever done to you?”

“Not a lot but I’ll think of something.”

"How much time have you got?" Both assailants answered simultaneously.

“You wait ‘til Dad gets back.”

“It’ll be too late by then; we’ll already have dealt with you. Oh yes, did he ever find out about that note you forged to get on that school trip? You know the one he said you weren’t to go on because of your last report?”

“You cunt, you wouldn’t!”

“Ask yourself: do you feel lucky, punk. Well, do ya?” Aiden slipped into his best Dirty Harry impersonation. Matt had to consider: could anything that these two were likely to do to him be any worse than what his father would do if he discovered his guilty secret? At least his torture at the hands of his brother and his friend would be over soon. Aiden and Karl felt Matt sag into the mattress and relax underneath them. He had obviously made the right decision.

Aiden released his brother’s arms and the two captors dismounted. “Turn over.” The defeated Matt obeyed. He could guess what would happen next and he presented his hands behind him.

“Thank you. Mind if I tape him this time?”

“Be my guest.” Matt heard that horrible screeching noise as Aiden loosened some more packing tape. He wound the tape vertically and horizontally round Matt’s crossed wrists while Karl supported them. Not being satisfied with that, he finished them off with the tape equivalent of a square lashing. There must have been a mound of tape nearly the size of Matt’s fist by the time he had finished.

“Stand up.”

“Ha, ha! Good joke!”

“OK, we’ll help.” Karl spun Matt’s legs off the bed and pulled his bum to the edge. Aiden hauled him up by the shoulders and steadied his little brother until he could find his balance. Aiden let go and Matt tottered before being rescued by Karl. When Karl let go, Matt tottered again and Aiden made remarks about weebles. There was very little Matt could do to prevent himself falling if he moved even a smidgen out of the vertical and he wasn’t convinced that either Aiden or Karl would always catch him even if they could be bothered to try.

“Please. I’ve already surrendered, don’t make me stand like this.”

“OK.” and Aiden pushed his brother causing him to fall back on his bed. “Sit up.” Matt had to use his bound legs as a counter balance as he tried to sit. Then he heard that sound again. Very soon Matt’s upper arms were clamped firmly against his body and his forearms were clamped equally tightly to his constricted waist. Matt was not happy.

-----00000-----

Tatsuhiko bowed politely as he put his proposition to his father. His friends had invited him and Akihiko to go camping with them for a couple of days and he would greatly appreciate it if his father would consider letting them go. Aki was not so sure but their father thought it would be a good opportunity to enjoy the English countryside and learn a bit more about the still somewhat unfamiliar youth culture of the country.

Aki was slight and intelligent with his black hair in a constant mess in spite of his best efforts to look smart. In contrast, Tatsu wore his hair in a long crew cut and, no matter how long it seemed to get, it always stood straight out from his skull. Aki had found it quite easy to pick up the language compared to his older brother, who was simply not as bright. Tatsu, though, was the guest all the mothers were pleased to have their sons bring home. He was a large, not very athletic but meticulously polite fifteen-year-old who had made a large circle of friends since he had been in England. He always seemed to be game for a laugh outside school in contrast to his studious nature in lessons. Aki was much more like an English boy: mischievous but without a mean bone in his body (except as far as his big brother was concerned). He was very popular with the young ladies whom he could wrap round his little oriental finger.

Their father said that he would get them a rucksack each because that would not go to waste when they returned home and he understood that sleeping bags and other items of kit could be borrowed from the other boys, most of whom were Scouts. Tatsu and Aki bowed politely and went to get on with their Japanese holiday homework.

That Monday, both boys had their bags packed and were ready to go at the appointed time. Aki couldn’t be all that bright after all, thought Tatsu, if he hadn’t become suspicious by that stage.

-----00000-----

In comparison to the other boys, Mo’s task was an easy one. His technique went something like this:

Sid: Why are you packing?

Maurice: I’m going camping in Granddad’s woods with the lads.

Sid: Can I come?

Maurice: No! It’s bad enough having to take Luke with us.

That did it; Sid was determined to go as well. He wouldn’t need to pack properly because he could always run back home if he needed a change of clothes or anything else so he just stuffed his sleeping bag into his day-pack, threw a few important things in as well and changed into his rough clothing. Then he waited for Mo to leave and followed him as discretely as possible.

It didn’t dawn on him that Mo’s “Cheerios” to their mother were rather more ostentatious than was normal.

TBC
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

love the tie done on Matt. so fun
Tie me up and have fun with me
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks [mention]David Han[/mention] but I think that Matt probably wouldn't agree.
frankburns
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by frankburns »

Hey Boss..
Great story...

but where are the tags in the title :lol: :)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OH BUM! :roll:

At least [mention]frankburns[/mention] beat [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] to it!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

THE LITTLE BROTHERS CONTEST (2)

The First Arrivals

By the time Maurice reached the camp-site, Scott and Luke had already pitched their tent and, always the willing victim, Luke had stripped down to a favourite pair of shiny red shorts. He hadn’t even bothered to put up a token resistance as his brother made him stand with his back to a silver birch tree and reach his hands up and backwards as far as he could. Luke could recognise the preliminaries to a tickle torture session as his brother moved behind the tree and grabbed the ends of the rope that he’d already tied firmly round his right wrist. Scott tied a cuff round Luke’s left wrist and returned the rope behind the tree to tie it round Luke’s right wrist again. He assessed the degree of freedom of movement his brother was enjoying and adjusted it by wrapping the free ends of the rope round the lengths joining his wrists until he thought it was tight enough and until Luke’s protests started to sound sincere.

Scott was glad his little brother was still considerably shorter than he was because he could still reach to secure his wrists in that position with some ease. When Scott had finished, he made no move to continue binding his victim. Luke asked, with some disappointment in his voice, if that’s all that Scott was going to do to him. He could live without what he assumed was the imminent tickle assault but he did enjoy the feeling of not having to make any decisions for himself. It did literally keep him out of the trouble into which he found it so easy to become involved. “Sorry, mate, later. Promise. I need to just get out of sight for a while. I won’t go far, don’t worry.”

Luke had come to trust his brother but he was intrigued by his current behaviour.

-----00000-----

“Hello, Luke!” Mo’s voice caused Luke to turn his head in surprise to see his best friend’s brother hailing him rather more loudly than he normally would, not that Luke noticed that.

Sid immediately ran up from well behind his brother. “Hi, Luke. - - - O-o-oh crap!” As soon as he saw his mate tied to the tree, Sid realised he’d been suckered and, as he spun round to make off, he ran straight into Scott’s welcoming embrace.

“Hello, Sid. Glad you could join us.”

“Oh, what a surprise. I did - not - know you were following me.”

“You lying cunt!” Sid wriggled but was completely unable to dislodge the stronger boy who quickly took him down and forced him to sit on the floor.

“Now, now, language. I’ll have to do something about that. I told you that you couldn’t come but you seem to have insisted so now you’ll just have to be treated like Luke.” Maurice knew that Sid would never rat on him to their parents because, if he did, Mo would make his life even more unpleasant than normal for a long time to come. The only hope for Sid was to escape until the “camping trip” was over.

Sid was a sturdy boy, a talented artist but more suited to driving the tractor round his granddad’s estate than to academia. His hair had grown out of the grade six that kept it neat, or at least as neat as it ever was, by several weeks and now resembled a ripe haystack. He relied upon playing the “cute” card to get his own way with the girls. And most adults! That was not going to work on Mo!

“Well as you’ve insisted on attending our ‘Little Brothers Contest’, it looks like I have an entry! Thanks, Sid.” Of course, Maurice had absolutely no doubt that he would have an entry so you might expect that he’d have brought some basic necessities for his little brother. You might well expect that but . . .

That was the first time Luke knew that he’d been entered in a competition and, as yet, neither entrant knew what lay in store for him. Luke’s protests didn’t really sound convincing.

Sid strove as hard as he could to escape the athletic Scott’s muscular grip but all his efforts were fruitless. Maurice knelt, grabbed Sid’s right foot and wrenched off his Nike trainer followed by his grubby white sports sock ignoring Sid’s futile efforts to kick him with his free foot. He then sat between Sid’s legs facing his feet and tucked Sid’s naked foot between his right arm and his torso. “Tickle, tickle, tickle.” taunted Maurice having neutralised the effect of Sid’s left foot. He was as good as his threat causing poor Sid to buck even more.

“Hang on, mate, that can wait. We don’t want him jerking himself free.”

“You’re no fun!” However, Maurice took the point and stripped Sid’s left foot before releasing the leg and turning round. “Hope you’ve got decent undies on.”

“No, Mo, pleeeease!”

“Oh look, yellow briefs.” Sid’s jeans were consigned to a nearby bush after Maurice had salvaged the belt. Sid didn’t expect anyone to see those old nylon y-fronts with the fire engines on them when he put them on that morning.

Sid still struggled as he sat in Scott’s embrace but, even without help from Maurice, there was no way he was going anywhere until Scott allowed him to do so. “Look what your considerate big brother has brought for you,” said Maurice as he produced two belts and a lot of gaffer tape from his rucksack. By that time Sid’s limited repertoire of expletives had exhausted itself and, or so it seemed, could bear no further repetition. The sturdy little scruff-bag fell silent. He continued squirming and ineffectually kicking the ground until Maurice sat on his legs.

Sid recognised the belt in his big brother’s hand as being another one of his, in fact his favourite thick, leather strap with the Confederate Flag buckle. Things were looking no better. Mo slipped the belt between Sid’s shoulders and Scott’s chest and the two older boys worked in tandem to ensure that Sid’s arms were kept under control as both Scott’s arms and Sid’s belt were worked carefully downwards. Maurice buckled the black belt round Sid’s arms and torso leaving it just below his developing chest. Sid was compact and, even though he was quite strong, he was becoming gradually incapacitated as Scott lifted him from the ground and laid him face down without releasing him.

In the meantime Mo had dismounted to collect one of the rolls of silver tape. Both older boys were soon seated again with Scott pressing down on Sid’s shoulders and Maurice attempting to grab his little brother by the shins. It took some effort because Sid had not yet given up all hope of escape but in less than ten minutes Sid’s lower legs were completely encased in a silver shroud. “There’s no problem that can’t be solved by the judicious application of gaffer tape and paracord.” pronounced Maurice quoting a maxim that Sid had heard many times before. He was beginning to believe that his fate was sealed. By the time Mo had applied a second layer, he knew it.

“OK, OK, I give! Please! If I cooperate, just don’t use those cable ties you used last time. PLEASE.”

“He sounds as though he means that;” said Scott as he turned their victim over, “What did you do to him?”

Maurice giggled. “Tell you later.” He then lifted his brother’s legs and started mummifying his thighs.

“Please, you two, no cable ties.”

“We’ll see. Going to be a good little prisoner?”

“I promise.”

“On our mother’s life?”

With a little persuasion as Scott tweaked the hair in front of Sid’s ears, Mrs. B’s life was put into jeopardy.

“I’m sorry we haven’t removed your shirt, Sid, I’m sure you’d be more comfortable without it.” Sid begged to differ. “But you DID promise.” Upon seeing Maurice produce a bundle of cable ties from his rucksack, Sid repeated his oath and even strengthened it. “Good. I’ll just put them down here in case you change your mind.” Sid had run out of things to call his brother so he just had to settle for his death stare. Mo didn’t seem to notice.

Sid was made to stand and Scott supported him whenever he seemed to be toppling while Maurice unbuckled the belt round his biceps. “Here, hold this.” and Mo held the hefty strap up to his brother’s mouth. Sid considered resisting but the memory of being secured by the plastic ties in the past convinced him to be obedient so he took the belt between his teeth.

“Oh, come on, Mo, stop cheating.”

“I’m not cheating.”

“Yes, you are; you’re letting your entry practice for the “Fetch” game!” For some reason Sid didn’t find that as funny as the older boys seemed to.

Maurice told his brother to unbutton his brown cotton lumberjack shirt and throw it on the ground. As he worked it off his shoulders, Scott managed to prevent his falling over. “Keep going.” By that stage there should have been a clean, cauterised hole neatly bored between Mo’s eyes but Sid’s gaze didn’t seem to have the power he hoped it would have. There was nothing for it unless his brother would actually drop dead on the spot so Sid stripped off his rather tatty old, black Led Zeppelin t-shirt (Sid had old fashioned tastes in music.) and slammed it into Mo’s outstretched hand. He even managed not to displace the belt he was holding between his teeth.

Maurice rolled the unsavoury garment and presented it to his brother’s mouth. It was much too large. “Oh well, Mum wanted to throw this old thing away weeks ago so . . . And Sid watched, helpless to prevent his favourite t-shirt being ripped in half. Only anger and the thoughts of future revenge prevented Sid’s sobbing. He knew he didn’t dare risk dropping the belt. By the time Maurice had rolled what was once the back of the garment as tightly as possible, Sid had pictures in his imagination of his brother “accidentally” being run over by the disc-harrow as he reversed the tractor. The real bitterness, though, was not the knowledge that he’d be found out but that he would not be able to bring himself to do it in the first place. The image, though, was comforting at the time.

“Give!” Maurice was obviously intent on treating Sid like a dog. Nevertheless, Sid kept to his word and relinquished the belt. Sid could just about accommodate the rolled, faded black fabric and knew better than to eject it so he bit down on it hard and pretended it was his brother’s arm.

There was still a fair bit of fabric sticking out of Sid’s resultant “trout pout” but Maurice declared that they would deal with that later. He then picked the old, battered shirt up off the ground, grabbed the sleeves and twirled it. Experience enabled Sid to guess where that was about to go. “There, that should make it more difficult for you to misbehave.” And Mo jabbed his fingers towards the cloth covering his brother’s eyes just to check that he couldn’t see.

Maurice then wrapped the belt round Sid’s arms again while Scott made sure that he could still cross his wrists behind him. The fabric belt that Maurice had rescued from Sid’s jeans was then picked up and wrapped several times round his wrists while Scott forced his forearms into a horizontal position. Friction prevented the belt from being tightened as tightly as Maurice would have wanted but, there, he hadn’t promised NOT to use cable ties. He took a substantial black plastic tie and used it to tighten the belt knowing that further adjustment would be available once it had settled.

The other belt that Maurice had brought with him had already had extra holes punched into it. Maurice looped it over his brother’s head and buckled it none too tightly round his neck. That left him with a short lead by which he took his little brother in hand.

“OK, jump or roll?”

“Nghh?”

“I thought I’d made it clear enough: are you going to bunny-hop over to that pine tree next to Luke or am I going to roll you?”

“Unngh!”

“No, I’m not one of them. Hop or roll?”

“Ongg.”

Maurice led his little brother, fairly carefully, over to the designated tree. It took quite some time before he was there. Once he had stood Sid so that his back was against the tree, Maurice left Scott to guard him while he returned to his rucksack and produced about three metres of rope with which to secure Sid to the tree. He started by tying it around Sid’s neck but Scott suggested that that was not a good idea. The two older boys rejected trying to tie it tightly enough around Sid’s waist to make it inescapable but, with Sid’s legs being nearly mummified, there weren’t many remaining choices.

Scott had an idea. Sid didn’t like it. Without warning, Scott threaded one end of the rope behind Sid’s right leg and between the tops of his thighs and pulled it gently so as not to cause rope burn. The result, other than the obvious one, was that Sid managed to expel his gag. There followed more threats than pleadings and more expletives than either. Maurice clamped his hand over Sid’s mouth. “You promised.”

“Yuff, mm nngh nnng . . . etc”

“Yes, sorry about the embarrassment but it won’t last long. We can always speed up the process but it’ll burn. Is that what you want?” A defeated Sid tried to shake his head under his brother’s hand. Right, I’m going to remove my hand now. You WILL keep quiet, won’t you?” Sid tried to nod.

“And nobody asked for your opinion either.” Scott reminded his brother, “I’ll sort that out in a minute.” Luke had been wondering when he was going to be gagged.

In spite of his embarrassment, Sid managed to confine his vocalisations to the odd hissing intake of breath as Scott continued his task as gently as possible. “It’s OK, Sid, big boys often get ‘em,” didn’t strike Sid as too comforting but Scott had soon fed most of the rope behind the tree, behind his left leg and out between Sid’s thighs again. He then tied the ends of the rope with a reef knot behind the tree. The rope wasn’t particularly tight but poor Sid was certainly secured to the tree. There was even enough rope left over to support Sid by tying a knot in both free ends at about the same level as the belt securing his arms and forcing, with some difficulty, an end under each armpit and tying the rope ends behind the tree. It didn't need to be tight but it would stop Sid from toppling.

“Open up. Don’t worry: I’ve re-rolled it so that the dirt’s on the inside. I’m not THAT much of a bastard.” Sid wasn’t so sure. Maurice shoved the roll sideways into his brother’s mouth, poked the edges into his cheeks and threatened him with manipulating the embarrassing rope if he so much as breathed too loud while he went to collect something. The next thing Sid heard, other than Luke’s pleading on his behalf, was that “tzzpp” as Mo released some gaffer tape from the roll. Even though he had no facial hair yet, Sid knew it would hurt when the tape was removed from the hair on the back of his neck. Sid soon found his jaw and, indeed, all of his face below his nose completely encased in gaffer tape.

TBC
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

THE LITTLE BROTHERS CONTEST (3)

In a Foreign Land

Akihiko couldn’t help wondering why his brother had packed quite so much into his rucksack and he couldn’t even imagine what he would need that could fill an eighty-litre bag but he was a big guy and he had to carry it himself so Aki convinced himself that it was no concern of his in any case.

Their mother took them to the designated gate to the estate and, before she let her sons go, she went through her inevitable list of do’s and don’ts, most of which concerned behaving themselves and not disgracing the family. By the time she’d finished, even Aki was desperate to get started. The brothers helped each other into their rucksacks and took the direct path as had been previously explained by Maurice and turned right by the yew tree where they saw the red arrow that they were expecting.

By the time they had reached the designated clearing and Aki saw Luke and Sid, it was too late. Even if he had wanted to, Luke couldn’t have warned his little Japanese mate about his brother’s treachery, not with Scott’s knotted Saints scarf in his mouth even without the comprehensive covering of gaffer tape that his brother had “borrowed” from Maurice. Tatsu simply tripped his brother and pinned him to the floor.

Poor Akihiko, he was defenceless. He was the smallest entry to the contest, even though he didn’t know anything about it yet, and Tatsu was certainly the largest of the “owners”. Not only that, he didn’t think he could expect any help from the boys whom he recognised as Luke’s and Sid’s big brothers and who were now looming over him.

Tatsu rose and removed his rucksack and, following a few words in his own language that only Aki understood, but that mostly concerned honour and the dire consequences of any lack of cooperation, told his brother to stand up.

“何が起きているのでしょうか?”

“Be polite. Speak English.”

“What are you doing to me?”

“We have ‘Little Brothers Contest’. You my little brother. Take off back-pack. Not speak.”

Aki briefly considered making a break for it before slipping his forty-five-litre bag off his shoulders. He then stood awaiting further instructions.

“Tell him to take his clothes off.”

Aki appealed in Japanese to his big brother to let him go. “Remember: only English. I have to punish for Japanese.” Aki repeated his plea in English. Tatsu grinned and shook his head. “In-a your dreams.” He HAD managed to pick up some English colloquialisms.

A thoroughly defeated Akihiko slowly removed his immaculate clothing and laid it, neatly folded, on top of his rucksack. Tatsu’s grin broadened as his brother was left clad in only his white briefs. Aki looked desperately from one older boy to the next hoping to hear that he wouldn’t need to complete his strip. Following a deep sigh, he slipped his hands into the waistband of his underpants. “OK Tatsu, that’s enough, let him off.”

Scott’s words elicited a profound sigh from the much smaller boy as he quickly removed his hands from what was left of his clothing.

Tatsu started preparing to tie his little brother. His careful planning had included putting everything he thought he’d need to accomplish that towards the top of his enormous rucksack. Aki was beginning to understand why his brother had brought so much.

Several lengths of thin hemp rope had been neatly hanked to make them easy to use. Tatsu had obviously been studying some traditional Japanese arts with his usual meticulous application. Aki didn’t even want to imagine what was about to happen to him but he had little alternative. Scott and Maurice looked on with admiration as Tatsu formed a loop in the end of a rope and secured it round Aki’s right wrist and threaded it over his left shoulder leaving his arm tightly back-hammered before passing it in front of his neck and forming another loop in which he captured his brother’s left wrist. The hank of rope was then threaded between the little kid’s crossed wrists and his body and wrapped round his wrists a couple of times and tied off.

“Isn’t that a bit dangerous, Tatsu?”

“It not hurt me!”

“No, round his neck like that.”

“Only if he try to escape.”

Tatsu then carefully ran a short length of rope down from Aki’s wrists and held it in place while he looped the free end (still in its neatly hanked arrangement) of the rope round Aki’s shoulders and threaded it through the part he was holding. Once it was pulled tight and a couple more rounds had been wrapped around Aki’s slender arms, Tatsu fastened it with a single knot. Aki’s arms were now tightly clamped to his torso.

“On ground.” Following one more frantic plea, which was totally ignored, Aki complied. “Lie down.” Once Aki had done so, Tatsu tied a loop in the rope a short distance from the bindings securing his arms. “Feet up. Cross feet.” Aki’s ankles were soon secured and Tatsu fed the, now somewhat diminished, hank of rope through the loop he had just formed.

“Help, please. Over there.” Maurice went to Tatsu’s help and dragged poor little Aki to where he was indicating. Of course, Tatsu could have done it without help but that did allow him to retain his secure hold on the rope whilst keeping his competition entry in the hog tie that he had planned. “Please, over.” Maurice soon cottoned on that Tatsu wanted him to throw the proffered hank of rope over the low branch that hung over them while he kept his brother’s ankles raised uncomfortably.

The rope went over the branch, unravelled as it came down and Tatsu grabbed it with his free hand. He pushed a bight of the rope through the very useful loop, pulled it tighter ignoring Aki’s protests and tied it off. Aki was left hog-tied and unable to move more than a few centimetres from where he was or even to turn over.

“I told only English,” said Tatsu as his brother’s pleas became more and more desperate. “Now I punish.”

“No, no, please.”

“Quiet now, not so bad. Keep talking and get worse.” Tatsu was being totally disingenuous, he was going to continue doing what he had planned to do to his little brother no matter how he behaved but anything was worth a try to stop him bleating. “Think-a of your honour.” Tatsu got a shorter and thicker hemp rope from his rucksack and sat cross-legged where Aki could see exactly what he was doing. He twined the ends of the rope five times round and pulled them apart. A careful adjustment of the knot before completing the tightening process left Tatsu with a rope having a thickened section about five centimetres long in the middle. Having seen some of the Japanese films where people were taken prisoner, Aki knew exactly what the implement was for. He also knew there was no further point in fighting it.

With his little brother hogtied, tethered to a tree and rope gagged, Tatsu stepped back to admire his work. Maurice and Scott applauded. Tatsu bowed.

All Entries Present and Correct

“Sorry, Sid, I didn’t think you’d be coming so I’ve only brought a one-man tent. Pity that.” Maurice pitched his little Vaude and arranged his carry mat and sleeping bag in it while Scott helped Tatsu to pitch his and Aki’s MkII tent. Stoves were produced, hot chocolate brewed and biscuits devoured in a very ostentatious manner while the younger brothers, except Sid, had no choice but to look on longingly. Even poor Sid was tortured by the smell.

Desultory conversation set in and the older brothers started to wonder where Aiden had got to with his competition entry.

Sid had managed to rub his blindfold off against the tree and Maurice used some more gaffer tape to secure it again when they heard Aiden’s voice.

“Sorry I’m late, boys. Anti-social little git didn’t want to play.”

The sight of Aiden and Karl jogging along bearing an old-fashioned stretcher that Aiden had “borrowed” from his scout troop was entertaining enough of itself but the muffled squealing noises emanating from it were even funnier. They must have had that kid gagged good! The bearers put the stretcher down and Karl accepted a drink before he had to go while Aiden unstrapped his rucksack and removed some equipment that he thought he’d soon need. He was in no hurry to uncover his entry and just joined Karl in sitting on him to enjoy his drink while he recovered his breath and related the story of his brother’s kidnap to the assembled company.

During the hiatus, Matt gave up the attempts to make himself heard; he knew that it was unlikely now that anyone who could hear him would be able or prepared to help him and struggling had obviously been a waste of effort. Karl finished his drink and biscuits, wished his friend good luck with the contest and took his leave. Aiden thought it was time to uncover his little brother who, by now, had gathered that he was to be an entry in some sort of contest.

When the others saw Matt, they knew he must have had a very uncomfortable journey indeed. Even though he had surrendered, Aiden thought it would be better to be safe than sorry and had taped his entry to a plank that he found in the garden. Whatever parts of Matt’s body that neither he nor Karl had taped already, and most of those that they had, were swathed in tape leaving Matt almost incapable of movement and lying on his arms. The boot bag had been replaced so that the others could not yet see where Matt had suffered the forced insertion of one of his brother’s Scout neckerchiefs before it was taped comprehensively into his mouth. Just for luck Aiden continued taping round Matt’s head, covering his eyes without first protecting his crew-cut blonde hair. Indeed, had the bag been removed, the rest would have wondered why Aiden had continued winding the brown tape until there was only a very small, short top-knot showing before reinforcing the blindfold with a return layer until the roll of tape ran out. Well, big brothers just want to have fun.

TBC
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Y’all aren’t giving enough love to this excellent tale!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks. It's reassuring to know that someone cares.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

THE LITTLE BROTHERS CONTEST (4)

The Opening Event Explained

The contestants were all assembled and it was time to explain the first event. It was only then that the little brothers appreciated the full extent of the humiliations ahead of them. Even Luke didn’t like the sound of some of the events.

Maurice took the role of Master of Ceremonies. “Ladies and Gentlemen, you all remember those old-fashioned Miss World Contests, I am sure. The first event is the Swimwear event. And, of course, personality is sooo important. The interview will follow the swimsuit parade. Thank you. Let’s meet the contestants.”

It was time for the contestants to change.

Getting Luke Properly Dressed

Luke was glad that he was the first contestant to be allowed to change because his arms were starting to ache and it looked as though he was going to escape being tickle tortured by his brother.

“Safety belt?”

“Safety belt.” So saying, Aiden handed a considerable length of chain and a couple of padlocks to Scott. He was taking no chances in spite of Luke’s muffled assurances of cooperation. Luke enjoyed being tied up by his brother but hated the assurance of inescapability ensured by padlocks and chains. Scott could have trusted Luke not to escape as he changed but he knew that other entries would probably have to be chained to stymie any escape attempts. So, “in the interests of fairness”, he looped some of the chain loosely around his brother’s neck and hooked a padlock through two of the links. He wrapped the longer end of the chain round the silver birch and slipped another link onto the hasp and pushed it into place.

Luke’s poisonous look proved totally ineffective but the chain wasn’t fastened tightly round the tree and, once Luke’s hands were released, he had considerable scope for movement. His hands flew straight to his gag but Scott immediately appealed to reason. He quickly clamped his own hands over Luke’s gag. “Hands down or someone here will be feeling a bit chilly round the willy, if you take my meaning.” Luke nodded his understanding. His hands fell to his sides.

As if the locks and chain weren’t bad enough, Luke then saw what his brother had brought for him to wear; it hadn’t taken up much room in his pack. Anger was no use so Luke tried pleading. The sounds that escaped past his brother’s football scarf would have melted the heart of an Orc. What a pity Scott wasn’t an Orc.

Luke’s mum was never someone to throw anything away if one of her sons could get any further use out of it and Scott had found his old black Adidas swim-briefs that he’d had to wear for his junior swimming team competitions. He’d outgrown them nearly three years ago, when he was about the same age as Luke. Luke wasn’t, however, built along the same slim, athletic lines as his big brother and he knew that they’d do very little to preserve his dignity.

Valiantly managing to suppress a growl of rage, Luke continued to make pathetic pleading noises. Surely Scott would relent and let him wear his own swimming shorts? What do readers think? Correct! “If you’re shy, just turn round to face the tree. Get on with it. You’ve got one minute.” Luke knew that his brother meant what he said and preferred rather to wear even the black briefs than nothing at all. There was a difference in the nature of the noises now emanating from Luke’s mouth as he turned round, hurriedly pulled down both his briefs and his favourite red shorts in one action and stepped unsteadily out of them. He had the swimming costume in place and himself hitched up inside it as comfortably as possible under the circumstances just before the minute was up.

Scott got the ropes he was allowed by the rules of the contest to use and told Luke to put his hands behind him palm to palm. Experience had taught Luke what to expect and he certainly wasn’t disappointed. Scott soon had a clove hitch round his brother’s wrists and tied off before wrapping the ends four times in counter directions round his wrists. The rope was knotted off again and Scott tightened his tying between Luke’s arms. One more knot and Scott was ready to bind Luke’s elbows together. As has been said, although he wasn’t fat, Luke wasn’t as slim or as flexible as his brother and Scott knew that he wouldn’t be able to get his elbows to touch without causing him more genuine pain than the game warranted. He did, however, draw them as close together as he thought to be reasonable before knotting the rope off again. One end of the rope was passed over Luke’s left shoulder and brought back under his right armpit and the other end was used in the opposite manner. There was plenty of rope left to enable Scott to knot the ends, give a quick tug and complete the reef knot without leaving much give in the resultant bindings.

Luke was now somewhat conflicted in his feelings: he was quite content to be tied like that but he was hoping that, dressed as he was, and in the presence of others, his contentment wouldn’t show. He also wished that Scott wouldn’t start with a clove hitch. He could tell when he did that because a lark’s head dug in less with less initial discomfort until the tension on the ropes evened out.

The second shorter rope was to be used on Luke’s legs, not on his ankles but just below his knees. It would be good enough to prevent escape but would allow Luke to participate in the “Swimsuit Parade”. As Scott secured his entry’s knees, the other big brothers scrutinised the tying carefully to make sure that he wasn’t allowing him too much space between them.

“OK Luke, well done. Need a drink?” Luke nodded and Scott unlocked him and handed the chain to Maurice. Luke soon found the football scarf untied and was grateful for the relief even though he thought it probably wouldn’t last too long. He was right about that but at the minute he was free from the appalling spit-soaked rag while he was forced to take humiliating dolly steps over to where he and Scott had left their packs. Scott helped Luke, fairly gently to sit down and helped him to a draught from his water bottle.

Sid Gets Properly Suited

Sid couldn’t see his brother coming but he guessed that there would soon be some bad news for him so it came as no surprise when Mo chained his neck to the pine tree. At least Sid was going to be allowed to wear his own swim boxers and, once Mo had yanked the shirt and tape from his eyes, Sid saw his swimming trunks. Even wearing only that tight, bright red garment would be preferable to being left propped up against a tree and pointing inside his underpants.

Mo made similar threats to the ones Scott had just made to Luke about keeping his hands away from his gag as he freed his little brother of the straps that secured his arms. It was fortunate for Sid that Maurice chained him to the tree differently from the way Scott had secured Luke because he would have quite a task to perform before he could even start to change. Mo had locked a loose loop round Sid’s neck using one end of the chain and a tighter one around the tree using the other end. That gave Sid considerably more scope for movement than Luke had enjoyed and he didn’t have to keep dragging the chain up and down the tree as he changed.

Sid’s arms were free and he was very tempted to rip the gag from his mouth but he was a practical man, he realised that it would take longer for him to do that than it would take Mo to stop him and besides, who was there to hear him? Sid tried miming taking a knife to the tape mummifying his legs while looking pleadingly at Maurice. Isn’t it strange how thick older brothers can be when it suits them?

“OK Sid, if you WANT to stay like that, you’re welcome to do so but you’re going to find life VERY difficult soon if you do so. I’d suggest you just get on with unwrapping yourself.” The next fifteen minutes were as entertaining for the big brothers as they were embarrassing and frustrating for Sid as he rolled round on the ground slowly unravelling the tape. It was relatively comfortable, if awkward, initially but, even though he didn’t yet have hairy legs, the later stages were less pleasant for him.

Eventually Sid’s legs, if rather red, were free and he was left surrounded by several tangled piles of gaffer tape that he had ripped off and discarded. “Hey Mo, didn’t you have to use a lot of tape to secure that little squirt?”

“No,” said an indignant Maurice, “I didn’t HAVE to. But it was fun though, wasn’t it?” Maurice grinned and handed Sid his swimming costume. “Like the man said, ‘If you’re bashful, just face the tree and change.’” For all the good it did, Sid moved behind the tree before dropping his by now dirt-encrusted y-fronts and gratefully slipping his swim-boxers up to his hips and fastening the draw cord.

“Say, ’Thank you.’” I don’t think that’s what Sid was trying to say but Maurice continued anyway. “You saw how Luke was tied up, well, I’ve got to do the same to you. - - Or - - I don’t suppose the others would mind if I used cable ties, would you, boys?” Sid both saw and heard that, indeed, the others wouldn’t mind. “- - - So - - - it’s up to you. - - Rope - - or plastic - - plastic or rope.” Mo looked from one hand to the other as if trying to make up his mind.

“Oh. come on Mo, no need to be that cruel. Just get on and tie him up; plenty of time for torture later. UNLESS he wins the contest.” The little brothers all got the implications behind Scott’s remark.

“Have I ever told you you’re no fun?” Mo’s perpetual grin was undiminished as he dropped the bundle of ties and started to locate the middle of one of his ropes. Since finding out about the competition, Maurice had done his research and was determined to do the job properly. “OK, Titch, arms behind you.”

A resentful Sid did as Maurice required. He even put his hands palm to palm. Maurice reversed the bight back over the doubled rope for a short distance and slipped the resultant loops up over Sid’s hands. He pulled the rope tight, adjusted it slightly to hold his brother’s wrists neatly and wound the free ends three times round, working a short way up the little kid’s forearms. Sid protested as Maurice threaded the free ends through the original lark’s head and pulled them through, but it still hurt less than the cable ties that Maurice had recently taken to using on him when he wanted to keep him out of his hair. Mo then fed both ends down between Sid’s hands, up and back between his forearms. He pulled it tight before adding a second frapping turn and tying off with a very impressive knot involving a loop. Tatsu remembered seeing that on the hojojutsu videos he’d been watching. He knew that tying it less well himself would involve a loss of face that he’d rather not suffer.

Maurice continued up Sid’s arms and pulled his elbows closer to one another than he probably should have. He’d always used belts, preferably Sid’s own belts to keep him confined and was more interested in ease of application and efficacy than style and he really couldn’t care whether the cable ties he’d recently adopted hurt or not. Sid was small but quite sturdy and not really slim or flexible enough for his elbows to touch easily. It’s a good job he was a tough little guy. Even Mo’s first attempt at completing his tie was dangerous and the others counselled him against it. He wanted to bring the free ends up each side of Sid’s neck, twine them in front of him and tie them round the vertical ropes at the back.

Tatsu suggested a safer and more merciful version which he demonstrated. That left Sid with a knot in the doubled rope at the base of his neck and the free ends passing over opposite shoulders and across his chest before being tied off to the rope turns securing his elbows.

Maurice then tied Sid’s knees in just the same way as Scott had tied Luke’s before unlocking the chain and passing it to Tatsu. He led Sid over to where Luke was sitting and pushed him to the ground.

“At least give the little squirt a drink, Mo.”

“If I do that, we’re all going to need ear defenders.”

“Not if we appeal to reason.” suggested Aiden, “Would you like a drink, Squirt?” Of course he would so Sid nodded while Aiden held his chin. “Are you going to swear that, if Mo is generous enough to remove your gag, you’ll keep your trap shut?” As Aiden forced Sid to look him in the eye, Sid found it even more difficult to nod this time. “There, I told you that reasoning with him would work; after all, you’re a reasonable man, Sid, aren’t you?” Sid made another attempt at nodding. “And, after all, staying silent IS better than being naked and tied with cable ties, isn’t it?” Two seconds was a long time while Sid gave Aiden the “look” but eventually he managed a cursory nod.

“I think he’s safe now. Over to you.” Maurice took his penknife and cut right through the layers of tape behind Sid’s neck. Sid couldn’t see the grin as Maurice eased his fingers in between the cut ends and his neck.

“You ready?” Maurice didn’t wait for a reply as he secured his hold. “Three, two one, H’YAH!” and he parted his hands as quickly as possible.

The “H’yah” was echoed even if was suppressed by the remains of Sid’s t-shirt as Maurice pulled the tape from his brother’s neck. I suppose that it must have been less painful as Maurice stripped the tape from the front of his little brother’s face because the process was certainly a quieter one. Mo told The Squirt to spit out the sodden rag that was protruding from his mouth, which he did and still managed to remain silent. Maurice thought that was little short of miraculous while Sid was busy reassessing the possible repercussions of running over his brother with the disc-harrow.

Sid was watered and left looking like a storm over Cape Horn and sitting next to Luke who couldn’t help smiling.

TBC
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

What follows is a bit of an early post as I'm going dark for a couple of days.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

LITTLE BROTHERS CONTEST (5)

Getting Aki Accoutered

Tatsu untied Aki’s gag before untying him. There followed much animated “discussion” in Japanese as Tatsuhiko took the chain and showed it to his brother. To the Brits (even though Mo and Sid were half French) it always sounded like an argument was in full flow whenever the Japanese brothers spoke in their own language but this time they would probably have been right. They guessed that Tatsu’s comments went along the lines of: face up to it like a man, remember your honour and don’t let your family down. They weren’t far wrong but they missed the appalling threats of future retributions that Tatsu was making to his brother if he didn’t co-operate. After all, wasn’t he the nice young man who had worked his way politely into their parents’ affections?

Tatsu stopped speaking and nodded cursorily, “Hai?”

“Hai.” Aki nodded in return. It looked as though he had been subdued. Until he saw what Tatsu had collected from his pack. Then it sounded as though World War III had broken out. Eventually the violence of the tongue subsided. Tatsu explained that he had reminded his brother about the punishment he had already earned for speaking Japanese and explained the long strip of soft linen that he was holding in his hand.

“It’s-a turaditionuw.”

Aki was stuck between rage and embarrassment. It was one thing to wear a fundoshi to traditional ceremonies in Japan but leaving his buttocks exposed in England was humiliating. Tatsu had obviously offered the kid, who was now nearly purple with embarrassment and rage, some sort of ultimatum because he certainly settled down. Tatsu explained: “Wiry Orientuws.” He nodded briefly, winked and offered no further explanation. It often looked to the white kids as if Tatsu was smiling. This time he probably was!

Tatsu’s binding had been simple and efficient and he took very little time freeing his little brother completely.

“Aren’t you going to use the chain.”

“No. He will be good boy.” The others couldn’t quite decode the look that Akihiko shot his big brother but he did simply drop his underpants and took the proffered cloth in his mouth. The Brits hadn’t seen this before and found the twisting of the cloth before Aki passed it up between his cheeks, followed by the dexterous formation of the belt to be entertainment on par with Sid’s efforts when removing the tape from his legs.

Once Aki had dropped the end of the fabric that he was trapping in his mouth and pulled it tight, there were exaggerated intakes of breath and agonised caries of, “Whoooa” from his audience. With the final twisting of the remaining fabric Aki pulled it up between his legs again and completed the garment by twisting the end several times round the belt. The efficiency of the operation was enough to warrant a ripple of applause from all the older brothers except Tatsu.

Aki stood with his head bowed and most of his slight and rather pallid body on display. He knew what would follow and he also knew he couldn’t avoid it. At least this time he wouldn’t have his arms hammered up his back nor would he be left scrabbling round the floor on his belly. Tatsu took very little time tying a co-operative Aki’s wrists together and he did manage to force his elbows to touch quite easily. This time the ropes weren’t tied aggressively round his neck and Aki was grateful for that.

As a “reward” for being co-operative, Tatsu allowed Aki to walk unfettered over to where Sid and Luke were waiting before binding his knees together but there was still a penalty to be paid for all that arguing in Japanese. Tatsu did allow Aki some water but he replaced the rope gag immediately afterwards. Luke risked a quiet, “Hard luck, Mate” and Sid a “Yeah.” as Tatsu returned to watch the next round of entertainment.

Matt No Longer Mummified

“And now:” announced Maurice, “the return of the mummy.” And Aiden went to work.

The rather mature looking but not particularly tall Scout reminded his little (but not that much smaller) brother what could happen if he wriggled around as he went to work with his sheath knife. That was probably unnecessary in the circumstances but it was better to be safe than sorry.

Aiden dragged Matt, complete with plank, over to the trunk of a fallen tree, turned him over and propped the head end of the plank up on the tree. Ignoring the protests from his brother, who was now suspended from the plank, Aiden ran the sharp knife down the centre of the plank. But not all the way down. Before he did anything else, Aiden got the large blanket that had covered Matt during his journey, folded it in half three times and positioned it under his brother.

As soon as the tape had been split, Matt started gradually to slip. Once Aiden had loosened the tape even more, Matt’s top half slipped faster until he ended up hanging by the legs with his head on the blanket. “Say, ‘Thank you for the soft landing’, Matt.” Matt declined.

Aiden called for assistance to remove his brother from the tree trunk and turn him over. With Matt now no longer attached to the plank from the waist up, that was quite a manoeuvre which called for the co-operation of all four big brothers. Matt’s arms and his wrists were still firmly taped and Aiden thought he’d tie them before releasing his brother completely from the plank. He’d worry about changing him later.

The knife made short work of the tape round Matt’s wrists and Matt was too sensible to resist at that stage but, before his arms were freed, Aiden forced his elbows as close together as he could manage under the tape. That was painful as the hairs were pulled out of his arms. Matt had been working out for some time and was now quite broad-shouldered and Aiden couldn’t get his elbows as close as he would have liked but it would do for now. Before going any further, Aiden gave his brother the choice: either he could agree to change himself into his swimming costume that he had brought along, or Aiden would change him (although he hadn’t really thought how he’d do that) or, the easiest option: Aiden would just cut off his underpants and leave him naked.

There followed a mercifully completely obscured outburst about “pervs” before Aiden made his next offer. “Now, what do YOU think Dad will say about that trip? Do you think you’ll even get a chance to speak? And what about all those detentions you’ll have to make up at school? Oh, yes, I’ve just remembered: aren’t you due to go on that rugby tour to France in November? Now. - What do you think?”

Matt was completely defeated. Aiden managed to get a nodded assurance from him that, if he finished un-taping him, he would “behave” but he tied his elbows “just to be on the safe side”. The tape round Matt’s arms was soon cut free as was the tape still attaching his legs to the plank. Another careful application of Aiden’s knife soon allowed Matt to move his legs independently for the first time in a couple of hours. While he sat and waggled his legs around, Matt waited for his brother to remove his hood and the mass of tape that he knew had been wound round his head.

“Right, I suppose I’d better let you get some use of your arms before we go any further.” Aiden used his knife to waste the short cord that he’d used to tie Matt’s elbows and Matt made full use of the relative freedom. Still he waited to be released from the dark and his mouth felt like it was playing host to the Slime Monster.

Aiden and Matt had a sophisticated home gym that their father and they both used but Aiden had discovered his brother’s little kink. It wasn’t an extreme one but he was going to enjoy the next couple of minutes. It was a shame but to get the best value out of the situation Aiden decided that Matt needed to see what he’d brought along for him. The boot bag was removed and the big brothers reacted with some mirth as they saw the miniscule top-knot sticking out of the top of a complete cocoon of packing tape.

“Listen carefully. Don’t forget, it’s not too late for a certain little chunkster to be waving his willy for all to see. Start just above your nose and remove your blindfold. Stop when I tell you. Matt had probably the most assiduously bitten finger nails of anyone present and even finding the end of the packing tape wasn’t easy. Further to that, as anyone who has tried will know, packing tape doesn’t behave when it is removed, it shreds and leaves close-stuck layers so that the search for a usable end has to start again. Imagine that when the person can’t see and has no nails!

After about ten minutes of frustrated grunting the entertainment value of Matt’s torment was paling and Aiden warned his little brother once more not to move as he worked the blade of his knife carefully between some of the tape and Matt’s forehead. He made a generous slash in the tape and pulled some of it away, including some into which Matt’s hair was embedded, before telling him to get on with it again. The audience considered that to be better value now that Matt was stripping some of the hair from his head nearly every time he pulled. It must have been another ten minutes before the sweating and red-raw blond kid was instructed to stop. He still had tape all the way from his nose, down under his chin and round the back of his neck up to his ears.

Ever since he’d been working out, mainly because he’d let his brother’s remarks about his being tubby get to him, he’d had a certain predilection: whenever he thought he wouldn’t be disturbed, he liked to exercise wearing only a body-builder’s posing pouch and liked to examine himself posing in the full-length mirror afterwards to check on his progress. He didn’t think anyone knew. Wrong! “OK, Shwartzenegger, get changed.” and Aiden threw the alarmingly brief light blue garment that he’d found hidden away in Matt’s chest of drawers for him to catch. As if what showed of Matt’s face wasn’t red enough already, it certainly was soon afterwards while Aiden related the story behind the garment to his mates.

Matt didn’t even have the heart to stage a vocal outburst and merely groaned in a barely discernible way. Aiden knew he wouldn’t need to chain the budding muscle man while he changed; he thought he had his brother exactly where he wanted him. Matt stood, turned his back on the assembled company, slipped down his briefs and pulled the posing trunks into place. He couldn’t help thinking, now he was no longer wearing them in private, that they didn’t provide as good a level of support as his favourite underwear. Oh well, there was nothing he could do about it now and he had no control of his situation at all.

Aiden had little difficulty tying his brother’s wrists and even he wasn’t vindictive enough to force Matt’s elbows painfully together. He was happy to settle for discomfort. The strains on Matt’s body were potentially embarrassing, his chest had been thrust forwards and, once his knees had been bound, his knees bent and his arse had been thrust out while he walked over to sit next to the other entries to the competition. Matt was determined to be as upright as possible. That hurt!

Aiden treated his entry quite gently as he sat him down but he did read him his fortune once more before he addressed the removal of the rest of the packing tape. Matt remained stoical until the last of the tape was pulled from the hair on the back of his neck. He then set about pushing the red and green necker from his mouth and cheeks.

“Drink?” Matt settled for nodding while he wiggled his jaw and made an effort to lick his tortured lips. Aiden offered his canteen to Matt’s desperate mouth and Matt managed a faint “Thanks” as his brother corked the canteen again. Aiden put his fist against Matt’s jaw and pushed him gently with a double click of his tongue. He was going to make the little tick suffer but thought it was about time for some reassurance.

Four candidates were now ready for the “Swimsuit Event”.

TBC
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

LITTLE BROTHERS CONTEST (6)

On the Catwalk

Maurice went into compère mode once more. “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our Little Brothers Competition swimsuit event. Our four lovelies will parade for your delight in their swimsuits and, following their catwalk show, will then be interviewed before your votes are cast. Prepare your entries for interview.”

Each of the big brothers then produced what was, in the light of what Maurice had just said, a surprising accessory. Each one had prepared a short piece of broomstick with holes drilled near each end. Each rod had a colourful boot lace threaded through one of the holes. None of the little brothers was in any situation to resist as their big brothers forced the gags into their mouths and tied them firmly into place. No one was allowed to gag his own little brother and each big brother made sure to do the best job he could. Akihiko thought it was an improvement on the rope that had been tormenting him for some time but there was plenty of time to go yet.

Aiden explained the event to the entries. They had to race round a course between the trees. The winner would have his gag removed and would be excused the “interview” afterwards. All contestants would start from where they were seated, touch each of the four trees that the big brothers had marked with day-glo stars, climb over the tree trunk that Aiden had used to support Matt, crawl under a low branch of the same fallen tree and return and kneel down where they had started. “Any questions? No. Good. Take your marks, get set, go!”

Things didn’t dawn on all the competitors immediately and, by the time Matt had struggled to his feet, Aki had made a good start. The start itself was diverting. Aki quickly brought his feet back to his bum and forced his knees down and, being light was soon under way. Matt, in spite of his powerful physique, found standing somewhat more difficult. Sid made a fairly good start with Luke close behind him.

Decisions had to be made: should the competitors try to go as fast as possible or should they concentrate on not falling over? Aki went for the speed option but, after having fallen over twice, was overtaken by Sid and by Luke. Matt chose the slow and steady approach and hoped that at least one of the others would get into enough trouble to allow him to overtake. He was still well behind Aki as Aki touched his second tree. Sid opened a steady lead until he came to the fallen tree. A taller boy would have found climbing over it easier and he settled for flopping his chest onto the tree and wriggling a bit until he could swing his legs over to the other side. He made a poor landing and, by the time he’d recovered, Luke had overtaken him. Aki leapt at the obstacle and managed to turn so that he landed on his bum. A neat turn enabled him to slide off the other side and nearly to catch up with Sid. Matt, being taller and stronger than the other contestants, played the belly flop and swivel card with some success. He was, however, still well behind Aki.

Luke reached the low-hanging branch and flopped down ready to roll underneath it only to have Maurice tell him that he had to go round the crown of the tree and pass under in the opposite direction. Luke tried to stand again but was overtaken by Sid and Aki. Matt was quite close by the time Luke was underway again.

By that stage of the competition, Aki had found his stride and had caught up with Sid who had an idea. Just as Aki was passing him, Sid gave him a little nudge which, because he was unprepared for it, sent him flying. While he was trying to regain his feet, Luke nearly caught him up.

Sid threw himself on the ground and, ignoring all the scratchy twigs, rolled himself under the obstacle, stood again and made his steady way towards the finish. Aki saw how Sid had approached the obstacle and dropped to the ground. Luke took his opportunity; he managed to skip over the little kid and hit the ground on the other side of him. Now Aki had to wait until he’d successfully negotiated the obstacle thus allowing Matt to catch up. Although Matt wasn’t far behind Aki when they’d cleared the branch, the nimble smaller kid got to his feet well ahead of the bigger one.

The home stretch was uneventful and Sid beat everyone with Luke a fairly distant second, Aki a close third and Matt an obvious fourth. At least there was the “interview”, (whatever that was!) before he could be declared to be the loser.

The Interviews

Maurice announced the winner as “Sid, the Greatest Little Brother in the World” and that he was exempt from the interview round after which the loser of the Swimsuit Event would be announced. Sid wasn’t exactly reassured by his brother’s hyperbole.

Sid’s reward, in addition to his exemption, was to have the gag pulled from his mouth and left to rest on his chest, to be allowed to sit against a tree and to have his knees released in return for having his ankles crossed and bound.

That left three rather mucky contestants wondering what the hell the interviews were all about. Aiden, Scott and Tatsu collected the equipment their little brothers would ‘need’ while Maurice mounted guard.

The event amounted to a gagged sentence contest; the boys had even decided how to make it fair for Tatsu and Aki, or at least fair for Tatsu.

Aiden took over MC duties and announced that, for the first round, competitors would go in reverse order. He then sat cross legged facing Matt at a carefully measured three metres from him. Each boy had produced a secret list of phrases, nursery rhymes and simple sentences. I won’t go into the rules but it was decided that, as a neutral observer, they should use Mo’s list.

Maurice took his notepad and crouched next to Matt. It was a good job that Mo had good writing. He showed Matt one of his sentences; all Matt had to do was repeat it so that Aiden could understand it. With the piece of broomstick in his mouth, Matt’s enunciation was not the clearest but a rueful Aiden did manage to repeat, “Mo is the Master of the Universe and the greatest manga artist in the world.” Mo grinned and moved to be next to Aki.

It had been agreed that Aki would be allowed to translate and speak in Japanese, that would be easy enough; and that Tatsu would have to translate what he said back into English, not so easy. Aki was allowed one attempt before Tatsu had to translate and then went a few words at a time. Tatsu looked studious and started, “Mary had a - - small - - baby sheep. - - It’s - - hair was white - - like-a snow.” and looked quite puzzled. It was obvious that he had understood Aki and earned himself another round of applause.

Luke knew that he had to make himself clear to Scott but he was worried that Scott might deliberately get things wrong just to see him suffer. He didn’t take into account that, if he lost the whole Little Brothers Contest, Scott would have to pay a forfeit as well. Problem: reading wasn’t Luke’s forte. Scott and Luke regretted that Mo was setting the tasks as they both in turn reluctantly pronounced, “I think Justin Bieber is very talented and unbelievably cute.”

The barracking from the other boys was exactly what Mo had intended.

It was generally agreed that all the little brothers had done well but that, having to operate in a foreign language, Aki was probably winning at that stage and should be exempt from the next round. There were soon two boys sitting in the shade with their backs against trees and their feet crossed. Aki waited for Tatsu to remove his gag. But Tatsu reminded him of the consequences of speaking Japanese earlier. Aki wished his brother the compliments of the season! Tatsu smiled.

“OK Tatsu, I’ve had an idea: in the next round, YOU have to be able to understand what they say.”

“That is not - - er - - fair. My English still not good.”

“It’s the same for both of them, you’re an honest person and YOU won’t suffer if you don’t understand them. Once more, Tatsu smiled.

Aiden prepared the remaining competitors for the next round and made it clear that, if there wasn’t a clear result, they had plans for round three. Aiden and Scott played “Scissors, Paper and Stone” to decide whose brother should go first and Maurice crouched next to Luke. Aiden had decided, by pointing to it, that Matt should have to say, “Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.” Tatsu had little difficulty understanding. Mo gave Luke his task and, after he had spoken, Tatsu said, “One hundred and one, one hundred and two, one hundred and three.”

Mo asked, “OK, Tatsu, who was best”?

“Both good. I do not know. Is a draw.”

“Sorry, Bro, looks like it’s round three.” said Scott to Luke totally disingenuously as he picked up the necessary equipment. Aiden agreed that he was also so sorry about having to put Matt through it. Even with the stick in his mouth, Matt’s response was easily comprehensible

Mo made it clear to the remaining big brothers that, if they couldn’t understand what their entries said, they would suffer alongside the loser. Now Luke was even more worried.

Scott removed Matt’s gag and produced a pair of football socks knotted together at the open end. There was no way Matt could successfully resist so he opened up and Scott gagged him with a vengeance! Aiden reciprocated the favour and even Luke hoped that he wouldn’t be left like that for long. The knots filled the mouths of the two entries quite efficiently and, as long as the contest was over soon, the socks shouldn’t stretch too much.

To cut a protracted story short, after three sentences each, it was generally agreed (that is to say, agreed by everyone that mattered except Scott) that Matt was the better little brother in this event. Now they had to decide how to score the “Miss World Contest – Swimsuit event” as a whole.

The Jury Decides

Little time was wasted deciding that Aki and Sid should be considered winners (Sid won the nominal gold and Aki the nominal silver medals) and that Luke and Matt were both losers. It just remained to decide how the losers and Scott would have to suffer for their failures.

Maurice had one of his “creative” suggestions: that the three of them should undertake some public service and that the person who performed best would be let off any further forfeit until the next event. Everyone wanted a fire in the evening and they needed fuel in various grades so the victims had to collect kindling, middle-sized, and larger timber and arrange it in piles for Aiden, as the experienced Scout, to judge. Matt felt quite secure about that but the others could always overrule Aiden if they thought he’d got it wrong.

Luke enjoyed the next process as Scott was told to strip down to his “Top Man” boxer briefs (the ones with the sky-blue trim) and Tatsu was tasked with “making things fair”. Scott’s plea to be allowed to change into his long, green swim shorts was denied and he was soon trussed up like Aki with his elbows so close you’d have thought they’d been welded together. Maurice had a “spare” pair of football socks that he hadn’t had a chance to use on Sid, and Scott soon had them lodged in his mouth.

The contestants went to start collecting fuel while Aiden discussed with Tatsu and Maurice the length of time they should be allowed. The task was far from easy with the competitors’ hands more or less out of sight behind them and it was good for half an hour’s entertainment before Aiden announced that there were fifteen minutes remaining. Matt made a determined effort to make sure that he wouldn’t lose and, like the Scout he was, had three almost tidy piles of wood in sensible proportions. Luke had the same training but he just wasn’t as careful. It looked as though Scott hadn’t tried too hard.

Aiden announced that Matt could join Aki and Sid if the others agreed with his decision; they did. Luke had one of his looks on as he realised that he was going to be tortured with his brother. Matt was grateful to be given water and to have his knees unbound but he could really have done with the ropes securing his elbows at least loosened. Aiden simply offered to replace the gag if he mentioned it again.

Working Conditions

Other than what was in their canteens, which was already somewhat depleted, the boys had brought no water with them. Maurice had intended to make Sid fetch it when everybody else was resting. All the others, except Sid, were surprised by how much “into” this event Maurice had become at such short notice but Mo just saw it as another opportunity to keep his annoying little brother in his place. There was a tap in their granddad’s redundant stable yard and there was unlikely to be anybody there until the next day. All that was left to decide was how unpleasant to make the task for Luke and his big brother.

Lots of suggestions were made. If they used buckets, they would spill a lot and have to make many journeys, especially with their arms bound; that was a popular idea. They could use the canteens; that would also require repeat journeys for small amounts of water. The use of buckets was more popular until someone pointed out that they had to drink the water and that it would not be covered. Then Maurice remembered the large, clean, blue barrel that his Granddad used for that barbecue on the beach last year. That had a lid and would be a real pain for two bound boys to manoeuvre. That sounded like the best idea and the call of, “All in favour.” produced a decisive show of hands. What a pity neither Luke nor Scott could vote.

What remained to be decided were the conditions which would be imposed on the water carriers. It was obvious that Scott would be unlikely to do a runner but Luke’s potential reaction was not so certain. That’s where the chain came in again. Aiden chained one end loosely around Luke’s neck and the other around his big brother’s. That would leave them plenty of room for manoeuvre. Rather too much. What a good job they had brought plenty of padlocks. Aiden shortened the chain using another one until Scott and Luke could be no more than two metres apart. As long as they didn’t approach too closely, the chain shouldn’t drag or entangle them too much.

The water-carriers were appraised.

“Can they still walk OK?” Obviously.

“How are they going to be able to fill the barrel?” With some difficulty but should be OK.

“How are they going to get the barrel back?” Roll it. No, not with their hands or with their feet all the while their knees were tied. Maurice and Tatsu untied the victims’ knees.

“Do they need to speak to each other?”

“I don’t see why.”

“No, nor me.”

“Tape them?”

“Yeah, let’s.” Up till then, Luke hoped that they would be able to remove each other’s gags even though he knew his brother would not try to untie either of them completely. As the packing tape was wrapped comprehensively round the knotted socks that were already making useful discussion nearly impossible, Luke’s hopes disappeared. The threats of what would happen if the gags “just happened to become loose” were not needed for Scott, who knew he had to accept the rules that he had helped to draw up, but Luke did nod his understanding.

“Should we blindfold one of them?”

“Why not?” The resultant protests were quite comprehensible in spite of the newly applied layers of brown tape.

“Ask nicely.” Both Scott and Luke tried asking.

“Sorry, couldn’t understand that, could you, boys?”

“No. They’ll have to try begging.” Scott drew the line at that but Luke got down on his knees and tried to look cute mainly because he’d quickly figured out which of them was the more likely to be blindfolded.

“Ahh, don’t he look cute?” Luke’s expression changed but he remained silent in the absence of his brother’s co-operation.

“Alright, Lukie-boy, since YOU ask so nicely.” Aiden ruffled Luke’s hair. “Scott, say, ‘Thank you,’ to your little brother.” I don’t think that the resultant grunt corresponded with “Thank you” but Luke took the opportunity to stand up again.

There then followed some discussion about whether the task would be easier if the boys had their arms free but still had their wrists bound. It would have been. So no one untied their arms.

Maurice explained where the barrel and the tap were located and Scott and his brother were wished “bon voyage” with the help of a push in the back each and were sent on their way.

TBC
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Good to see you back, Xtc. Enjoying this story, the creativity of these older brothers is boundless as usual. I wonder if Tatsu could teach everyone some shibari or hojojutsu?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

But why would such a decent, respectable boy be familiar with such practices? :twisted:
We shall just have to wait and see.

Thanks for your interest and support.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

THE LITTLE BROTHERS CONTEST (7)

“There and Back Again”

If it wasn’t for the embarrassing tightness of the swimming costume he had been forced to wear, Luke wouldn’t have minded being tied up in spite of the strain on his shoulders, and being tied up with his own brother was certainly a new experience; it was Scott who normally tied him up. Scott was also a bondage pig but Tatsu’s tying was surely more demanding than any that he’d experienced before. All in all, both brothers were better suited than one might think.

As they jogged along, Scott wished that he could make an encouraging remark to his brother or ask him if he was alright. He needn’t have bothered as Luke looked up at him and tried to smile.

Once they’d got into a rhythm that suited them both, it took less than five minutes before Scott and Luke reached the stable-yard. On the way in, they noticed the tap and very shortly located the blue barrel. The gags made efficient devices for the prevention of foul language as it became immediately obvious that they weren’t going to be able to get the barrel under the tap without tilting it and the rest of the big brothers were sure to expect a reasonably full barrel. They couldn’t achieve that with the barrel tilted that much even if it didn’t slip as soon as the weight of water became too great.

Now the torment really started. Scott tipped the barrel and both Luke and he kicked it over to the tap. Now – how to unscrew the top. Following much “Mph-ing” while Scott laid himself across the barrel, Luke got the idea that he was to try to remove the top while his brother held the barrel still. Luke could hardly catch a decent sight of the barrel top all the while he had his back to it so it took a careful inspection accompanied by increasingly annoyed-sounding grunts from Scott before he could feel round to get a grip on the lid. It certainly wasn’t easy for Scott to hold the container still initially while Luke loosened the lid. After a few minutes, though, progress became easier.

There was certainly insufficient telepathy between the brothers for either of them to understand what the other wanted him to do but, after a frustrating exchange of grunts and noddings of heads, Luke knelt down against the wall and Scott propped the top of the barrel up on his back.

OK, Scott was annoyed but you have to laugh, don’t you when you see your little brother like that? As Scott managed to grasp the tap and turn it on, the barrel slipped off Luke’s back and Luke got a shower in freezing cold water which he took a couple of very long seconds to avoid. Scott managed to turn the tap off again.

OK, Luke was annoyed but you have to laugh, don’t you when you see your big brother like that? With no Luke in the way, Scott got in the way of the stream of water and had to stay there until he’d managed to stem the flow. At least Luke’s briefs were designed for swimming in, Scott’s drenched boxer briefs, which were only meant to be underpants, weren’t!

There was a tacit agreement not to try that again.

Once both brothers had (nearly) regained their senses of humour, Luke stood and tugged on the chain with his neck while “M – m – m-ing” in an attempt to indicate that his brother was to follow him. There was nothing to lose so Scott did so. Luke had noticed the buckets in what was once the tack-room, they could use them to fill the barrel. Scott gave his little brother a nudge of appreciation. They picked up a bucket each and went to retrieve the barrel.

Standing the barrel upright wasn’t easy especially as both boys had different ideas of how to do so but they did eventually manage and it was then just a question of deciding who was going to have to turn the tap on again. Luke did have a bit more scope to move his bound wrists away from his hips so he got himself in position. That was a waste of time because as soon as the water started its rapid flow, there was no way he could avoid it. Scott tried to indicate that the flow was too great and that filling the buckets would be hampered by excessive splashing. He didn’t have the body language for that so he had to take another soaking himself.

Neither boy was keen to turn the tap off between loads so they tacitly decided just to let it flow across the yard and down the drain in between bucketsful.

Luke filled his bucket first and made his way to the barrel dragging Scott with him. I expect readers are ahead of me here: Luke’s gag once more protected his brother’s delicate ears as he swore luridly. How the “Beep!” was he supposed to empty the bucket into the barrel when he couldn’t raise his hands high enough? He couldn’t even lean the full bucket against the empty barrel without tipping it. Scott joined in with the muffled expletive exhibition.

Both boys lowered their buckets onto the ground and grunted in frustration. After a couple of minutes, it was Scott’s turn to pull on the chain and take his brother to the tack-room again. The old garden bench that Scott was staring at didn’t seem to be in too bad a condition and Luke soon got the idea. Between them the two drenched water carriers dragged the ancient piece of iron-bound carpentry until it was up against the barrel.

Over the next fifteen minutes or so half-filled buckets were tipped so that about half their contents actually made it into the barrel. The operation became easier as the barrel filled and became more stable but, even so, not being able to separate far from each other hampered operations and held up the bucket-filling excursions as one brother always had to wait for the other. Neither boy’s legs got any drier as the operation proceeded.

It’s a good job that Scott is intelligent; he realised the forthcoming difficulties once they had filled the barrel to their satisfaction. Firstly, would they be able to secure the top on the barrel again tightly enough to enable them to roll the barrel? Maybe. But what would happen if the top came adrift on the way? How else could they move the thing? The whole barrel full would be too heavy to control and surely the others wouldn’t be too cruel if the brothers could bring only half a barrelful? Would they?

Scott “M – m – m’d” to Luke and put down his bucket hoping that Luke would follow suit. He did so and Scott nodded towards the streaming tap. Luke shook his head. Scott “Mph’d” louder and tried to look threatening with little success. It wasn’t worth Scott’s time insisting so, being already drenched, he went to turn off the tap himself. He could always get his revenge on Luke later.

Sure enough, it proved impossible even to start screwing the top on so how were the brothers going to keep the barrel upright and move it simultaneously? Both boys had the same idea at more or less the same time and, following some mutual “Mph-ing” and chain jerking, they headed off for the tack-room together. The old sack barrow seemed to have been made for the job. Its horizontal stays even had a concavity that would help to support the barrel.

Scott turned his back on the barrow and grabbed one of the handles. Luke considered hitching a lift behind his brother’s back but thought better of it. He might not have been very bright, but he did realise the implications of falling off tied up as he was as well as the future retribution that Scott was sure to enact upon him.

Once in place Luke took the other handle and the boys managed to force the toe of the barrow under the half-full barrel as it was kept in place by the heavy bench. Scott bruised his right heel by using it in an inadvisable manner against the barrow but he’d always considered such minor injuries as par for the course in his activities and he and Luke shortly had the barrel as far back on the barrow as possible. It’s a good job it was one of those sack-barrows that had a very long toe or the next move could have been very frustrating but it would have been wasted because there was no one other than Luke and Scott to witness it.

They had to find a way to tip the sack-barrow with its weighty burden without losing control of it. Scott, being the stronger, had to take the chance of trying to hold onto the barrow while Luke climbed up onto the bench and tried to tip it towards him. As Scott levered one handle of the barrow downwards, Luke crouched and pushed with his lower back. Scott did manage to keep the barrel from falling too far until his little brother could join him.

It was a close-run thing and, because of the chain between them, Luke’s passage from the bench to the other handle of the barrow was neither as easy as he would have liked nor as quick as Scott would have appreciated. Once the water-bearers had one handle each, the two boys tried to smile at one another. Now they just needed to take things easy so that the barrel wouldn’t tip off the barrow. With their hands bound behind them it was a far from easy task, especially as they couldn’t easily keep an eye on their cargo but their arrival back on site was greeted by applause as well as laughter. Scott would have liked to be able to ruffle his little brother’s hair. If he’d have known it, Luke would probably have been glad that he couldn’t.

Aiden and Tatsu helped the barrel back to the vertical and Luke and Scott collapsed on the floor. Scott expected his friends to release him but no one seemed to be in any hurry to do so and just carried on with their conversations, those who were capable of doing so, of course. After about five minutes, Scott thought he’d had enough and, unusually for him, started demanding to be released. After another few minutes of weak jokes about not being able to understand him as he grew redder and redder and more and more furious, Maurice freed his wrists and arms and unlocked the chain connecting him to Luke.

Tatsu, leading Luke by the chain that was still round his neck, took him over to a tree where he sat him down, bound his ankles and untied his elbows. It was probably a good job that Luke was still gagged at that stage as the blood flowed back into his poor, tortured arms. Scott was still bending and stretching after he had removed his own gag so Tatsu gave Luke a drink and congratulated him on a job well done. In a strange way, Luke was happy but he wished he could have changed out of his sodden swimming trunks. Needless to say, his request was denied.

TBC
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

THE LITTLE BROTHERS CONTEST (8)

A Civilised Way to Spend an Evening

Scott, who had never been particularly shy, stripped and towelled himself down and took stock of the situation. All the tents had been pitched, stoves readied for use, and the site generally was ship-shape and Bristol fashion. The oil-drum barbecue, that Mo had previously got his granddad to help him transport to the site, was settling to a nice glow and the smoke had subsided (more or less) completely. Most of the fun for the weekend was, of course to be had from torturing the youngest members of the company but it was obvious that some of the little brothers shouldn’t be kept tied up for too much longer and Tatsu even removed Aki’s gag after he had seen to Luke.

By the time Scott had pulled on his long, green swimming shorts and slipped into his flip-flops, the big brothers had already decided how to free their entries from their ropes without their having any opportunity to escape.

There was a useful rowan tree at the edge of the clearing, useful because it had a perfectly straight trunk about 30 centimetres in diameter and no branches lower than two metres from the ground. Scott approached Luke and, after he had ruffled his hair and congratulated him on the way he’d acquitted himself during their forfeit, he gave him the choice, “Am I going to carry you or are you going to walk over to the mountain ash?” Luke promised to cooperate so Scott freed his ankles and helped him to his feet. Once they had reached the nominated tree, Scott checked that the chain was not too tight around Luke’s neck while Maurice was escorting Sid across to the tree. Well, when I say “escorting”, I mean that Mo didn’t give his little brother the choice and carried him much to Sid’s voluble disgust.

“Come on, Mo, you can’t leave him sitting like that. Untie his ankles.” Mo repeated his question about certain people being no fun but he did free his brother’s feet and stood him next to Luke. However, he made sure to hold on to him tightly until the next process had been completed. Scott estimated where a quarter of the chain was likely to be and looped it around Sid’s neck before fastening it with a padlock. Sid wondered if anyone would believe that two incidents, both of which involved boys being run over by farmyard equipment, could both be accidents.

Once Matt had been dragged across to the tree, Aiden asked Mo and Scott to get their little brothers to sit down. He wasn’t taking any chances. Matt was added to what Maurice called the “necklace” but Aiden wasn’t going to free his ankles until the whole thing was complete.

Following more instructions that only one person present could understand, Tatsu carried Aki over to the tree and Aiden passed a loop round his neck and fastened it leaving enough for Scott to attach the end to the padlock trapping Luke’s neck in the chain. The big brothers thought that would stop anyone escaping, and all remaining ropes were removed.

The little brothers were able to turn around and, as long as they cooperated with one another, they could also sit or stand. There was enough slack in the chain to enable a limited amount of individual movement.

“OK,” announced Scott, “One or two rules. One: if anyone makes too much noise, he gets gagged. Unfortunately, that will mean his wrists will need tying as well along with the rest of you so that you can’t help him. Two: if you need to take a piss, you can go up against the tree, perhaps the others will look the other way. WHAT did I say about too much noise?" All of a sudden four boys decided that they were feeling no pressure on their bladders at all. "Three: IF you behave in an acceptable manner, you’ll all be fed and allowed to attend to matters in some privacy after dinner. Any questions? No. Good.”

-----00000-----

With that the big brothers removed themselves to where the camp fire was ready to be ignited. Aiden got the fire going while Scott showed Tatsu how to use the stoves to boil water for hot drinks and hot dogs even though Tatsu questioned the edibility of such things, and Mo addressed the gourmet preparation of burgers and chicken joints on the large barbecue. There wasn’t much sign of any health food in the boys’ supplies but there was plenty of squirty cream.

When Mo thought the burgers and chicken thighs were ready, he called the other three big brothers to come and help themselves which they did by picking all the juiciest looking portions and wolfing them down while their little brothers watched. Some just looked desperate but Matt started asking to be fed. Obviously the “better done” burgers and chicken joints were all that were left and, as each big brother loaded a plate for his entry in the contest, Mo asked whether anyone had told them that charcoal was good for the digestion and that chicken should be cooked right through. At least he hadn’t had the opportunity to incinerate the hot-dogs.

Scott agreed and added that tomato ketchup was full of e-numbers and was therefore unhealthy so they hadn’t bothered to put any on the prisoners’ food. At least with their hands free the little brothers could feed themselves while the others retired to drink Coke by the fire. Once everyone had devoured fruit pies and squirty cream, the four younger boys were ready for their Coke, and the big brothers took canteens of water over to them. That came as no surprise to Luke and Matt but Sid shared his opinion of Mo over the matter and Aki just took it in his stride.

“Sorry Matt, but you’ve got Sid to thank for this. You were warned.” Aiden reminded Matt before telling him to brace himself.

“Yes, sorry Luke” echoed Scott, “we were going to let you go without being tied up for a while but we can’t have you removing Sid’s gag.”

“So sorry, but Scott is right.” That permanent grin on Tatsu’s face had spread again as he held the rope out to Aki.

“Don’t worry about it, mush, they would have found some other excuse any way.” Luke was trying to reassure a suddenly silent and desperate looking Sid as Maurice approached him with rope, his stick gag and what Sid thought was the remains of his t-shirt.

“You want gagging too, Luke?” It was tempting but Luke did manage not to say, “No, I’m good, thanks.” His “look”, as it was directed towards his brother, was nowhere near as poisonous as Sid’s.

“How are we going to do it, boys?” Aiden thought all entries in the contest, except Sid of course, should be treated equally in the matter. There was some discussion which left Tatsu somewhat mystified but Aiden suggested that he demonstrate on Matt. Even now Matt knew that cooperating would be better than being dealt with over his lying and truancy both at school and at home for weeks afterwards.

Aiden had taken quite a long rope with which he formed short rope cuffs between Matt’s wrists which he had obediently held out in front of him. By the time Aiden had wound the rope round the connecting strands and knotted it off behind his left wrist, they had become quite rigid. “OK, Tubs, Get your feet together.” Matt managed not to retaliate verbally and did as he had been instructed. Aiden then tied Matt’s ankles together simply using another rope and leaving a lot of unused rope to spare. Mo asked what all that was for.

Aiden said it was a security measure as he forced Matt’s arms down over his raised knees and used some of the spare rope to fasten the rope cuffs to the bindings round his ankles. “See, still lots to spare. If any of them wriggles too much, we can force a stick between his arms and the backs of his knees and either tie it in place or pull him backwards towards the tree.

“Both ingenious and versatile,” enthused Maurice as he started to attend to Sid.

Soon all four little brothers were sitting hardly able to move and Sid had some of that old t-shirt of his stuffed into his mouth before Mo applied the stick gag. Maurice saw no reason to stop there and the sturdy little kid soon had a stick that Maurice had found jammed, as suggested, between his limbs leaving him almost immobile but even Maurice stopped short of tethering him more closely to the tree. “There you go, all neatly packaged. Don’t forget. I’ve got all this rope left if you don’t behave. Say, ‘Thank you for not using it yet.’” I don’t think that’s what Sid tried to say.

None of the other bound boys really blamed Sid for his outburst but they did regret the fact that they’d lost their opportunity to take a piss in some privacy and, now that the other four had gone for a kick-around, they knew that it would be quite some time before they had the chance again.

-----00000-----

Some time later, the game of football broke up as Maurice said that he’d forgotten something so the others went to sit round the fire while Mo went to get some equipment. The others looked puzzled until Maurice said that he was going to make his brother’s bed. Then they understood.

Being on his Granddad’s property, Maurice had taken the opportunity to transport some equipment that he thought “might be useful” to the site on the previous evening. That included a sledgehammer, a heavy beetle, a saw and a felling axe. He took the saw and cut two branches from a hazel coppice. From them Aiden and he whittled four sturdy, pointed stakes each about 50 centimetres long and no less than four centimetres thick anywhere along their length. Maurice called across to Sid that he hoped he appreciated the amount of trouble that his friend Aiden and he were taking over making such quality bed-posts.

Luke and Matt kept trying to comfort their fellow sufferer but Sid had become used to accepting the inevitable when his big brother was determined to torment him in any case. He did, however, appreciate their efforts even if he couldn’t tell them so. As Matt saw Maurice taking the hefty beetle and driving the long pegs deep into the ground near the camp fire, he called across to his brother. “Oi Aiden, you’re going to have to let me go soon. Dad will be expecting me home.”

“Don’t worry about that, I’ve left him a note explaining that we’ve both gone camping. He’ll be pleased to think that we’re doing something together instead of fighting. I’ve even taken enough of your kit out of your room to make him believe it if he checks.” Following Matt’s response there was soon another of the little brothers chewing on a length of wood.

“Aiden, want the end of this bit of hazel?”

“What for?”

“You can force it between his arms and legs. Like I did to Sid.”

“Thanks Mo,” Matt’s heart fell as Aiden accepted the proffered length of timber, “but I’ll let him off at the minute. I’ll just leave it here for later.” Aiden left the stick where Matt couldn’t help but keep seeing it.

Time passed as the big brothers drank Coke and hot chocolate and the little brothers tried hard not to think about water in any form.

TBC
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

THE LITTLE BROTHERS CONTEST (9)

Individual Arrangements

It came to the time when Tatsu could no longer ignore the fact that his little brother was holding himself in such a way as to prevent himself from urinating. His pride wouldn’t let him beg, especially as none of the other little brothers had succumbed to the need to do so yet. He didn’t consider that two of them were incapable of making a coherent plea in any case. Tatsu did consider just letting him wet himself, after all he was wearing only a fundoshi and that could be thrown away afterwards but, as I said, Tatsu was basically a nice kid. He was content with the vengeance he was wreaking on his brother’s person already and didn’t consider that making Aki wear traditional dress to be particularly humiliating, although he himself wouldn’t have wanted to do the same in England, but he thought that making him wet himself in front of the others was a step too far.

Tatsu excused himself and removed some things from Aki’s pack. He collected the padlock keys from where they were hanging on a handy twig and went across to the chained boys where he spoke quietly to his little brother. The big brothers couldn’t hear what was said but Tatsu freed Aki from the chain and separated his wrists from his ankles. I did say earlier that Aki was full of mischief and Tatsu had managed to convince him that so far he had been nice enough not to tell on him, unlike someone else he knew! Aki did a lot of nodding before he was untied.

Tatsu untied Aki completely and, much to their surprise, returned to where the other older brothers were seated having handed over what he had removed from Aki’s pack. Aki made off at a run.

“How do you know he’s not going to run away?”

Once more Tasu replied, “Wily Orientals” and just grinned refusing to say more.

“Two quid says he doesn’t come back.”

“What do I say to accept bet?”

“You say, ‘Y’r on!’, try it.”

“You - are - on”

“No, ‘Y’r on.’ Say ‘Y’r on’.”

“Y’r – a - on!”

Aiden and Scott cheered and clapped as Tatsu and Mo shook hands. “We’ll have you speaking proper English yet.” Once more Tatsu grinned.

Four boys waited keenly discussing the likelihood of the little Japanese guy’s return. Tatsu didn’t bother to explain the promise he made about “forgetting on a permanent basis” all about a certain incident of which he knew. Aki had taken him at his word and soon hove into view again. Little did he know that Tatsu had many more such incidents left in his memory with which to blackmail him in the future.

“OK, Tatsu, now you say, ‘Loooserrr!, Loooserrr! C’mon, pay up. Loooserrr!’” Tatsu considered that to be somewhat impolite but when in Rome . . . Following a very creditable attempt at the suggested phrases and the appropriate gesture, Tatsu held out his hand and Mo paid up without resentment.

As Aki approached, the others could see that he’d changed into a pair of white running shorts and was carrying the remains of the toilet roll that Tatsu had given him in one hand and a neatly folded length of what was once white fabric in the other. Tatsu took his unresisting brother over to the rowan tree, told him to sit in his former place and fastened him by the neck once more. Whatever Tatsu had said to him, he made no attempt to remove Matt’s gag even though Matt tried pleading.

-----00000-----

By now Luke was demanding the same toilet privileges and Scott went over to see to him. The chain he’d used to secure Luke when he was changing for the swimsuit event was already in use so he had to come up with a new idea. Luke tried convincing him that, if he treated him the same as Tatsu had just treated Aki, he wouldn’t escape, which was probably true, but that would spoil the fun so Scott freed his wrists from his ankles and untied his ankles completely. “Number one or number two?”

“Both.”

“OK, I’ll just put this rope lead on you and we’ll find somewhere discrete.”

“How am I going to wipe my arse?”

“Those cuffs aren’t too short, slip them under your bum. Here, hold on to these.”

“What, no boxers?”

“You can always keep those cosy Speedos instead but, if you do, no shorts. You choose.” So saying Scott gave his brother the loo roll and the football shorts that he’d taken from Luke’s pack to hold and led him out of sight of the others. By the time Luke was happy with where he had been taken, he’d decided that he really needed to be out of the over tight swimming costume. Even if he didn’t have any underpants, his football shorts were long enough to be decent, or so he thought.

Scott laid the long rope along the ground where he could see it if it started to move away and retired to a discrete distance while Luke attended to himself with the warning that he had at most five minutes. Before the end of the five minutes Luke appeared again attired in his blue shorts and holding both the black swim briefs and the loo roll in front of him.

“Good boy.” Luke felt rather insulted by that but wasn’t aware why he’d have to get used to it. “But why are your hands in front of you?”

“Oh, come on, you know I wouldn’t try to escape. Let me stay like this. Please.”

“Or there again I could just pull those shorts off you and leave you naked.”

Luke had an uncertain, lop-sided grin on his face. “You wouldn’t.”

“You reckon?” Luke’s expression turned to a rueful one as he sat on the ground and started the required manoeuvre. “Good boy. Stand.” Luke still couldn’t figure out why his brother was talking to him like a dog. He even ruffled his hair while he said it. Scott expected his brother to pick up the loo roll and briefs again so he scrabbled around behind him to find them and staggered to his feet.

As Scott led Luke back to site, the others heard, “. . . and if you don’t stop whining about having your hands tied behind you, I know where I can find a couple of football socks.” Luke then made a sensible decision and joined the other three little brothers on the necklace. “If you manage not to whine until Sid and Matt have had their turn, I might let you slip your hands under your bum. Or, there again, I could always tie your elbows and find those socks.” Luke was used to that sort of treatment although he did think it was a bit unfair that he was tied up
while Akihiko was not.

-----00000-----

Sid and Matt were obviously also in need of relieving themselves and were making, in Matt’s case nearly comprehensible, animated demands to be allowed to go to the toilet. Aiden and Mo had a decision to make.

“Tell you what, Mo: we’ll arm wrestle for it. Winner’s little brother gets to go first.” That suited Mo perfectly as he compared his own lack of muscle with the t-shirted Aiden’s biceps; Sid was sure to be last!

Aiden theatrically stripped his t-shirt from his torso and posed before the two mis-matched contestants knelt on either side of an old tree stump amidst Sid’s furious, muffled and totally useless protests. Scott appointed himself referee and held onto the contestants’ joined hands. “Take the strain. – Go.”

The contest was over very quickly. “Oh, I’m sorry Matt, he was just too good for me. Sorry, mate.”

Once he’d recovered from the surprise of his win, Mo offered, “Best of three?”

“No, you won fair and square. My poor brother will just have to wait. Won’t he!?”

There was a lot of laughter as Matt called his brother something nasty past his gag but he should have known that Aiden would deliberately throw the match. He only offered it in the first place to build up his hopes and then dash them completely. Aiden covered his body again, grinned at Matt and observed, “Well Sid, looks like it’s your lucky day.”

-----00000-----

Maurice wasn’t sure how to handle the situation. If he let his brother go free, he would leg it as fast as he could but even he couldn’t just leave Sid to wet himself or worse. If only he could use the chain. Aiden had a suggestion. Matt didn’t like it. It would take some organising but what are friends for? The big brothers willingly agreed to help. The little brothers had no say.

It was obvious that Matt didn’t need to be chained to stop his escaping but Aiden thought he’d play safe and took advantage of the hazel stick that Mo had offered him earlier. With Matt being rather bulkier than Sid, Aiden had to work quite hard to insert the stick but the words “splinter” and “shame” in the same sentence persuaded Matt not to resist while he did so. “Are you going to sit there nicely or do I have to tie that thing onto you?” Knowing that Aiden wasn’t above not only doing that but making him balance on his toes as well, Matt agreed to sit nicely and Aiden unlocked his neck.

Now they had to deal with Luke and Aki. Luke saw his promised early release from having his hands behind him departing without even waving goodbye. He knew he’d have to bow to the inevitable and did little more than sigh.

The practicalities of the situation were addressed and the big brothers decided that Luke should slip his hands in front of him but Luke knew that this wasn’t necessarily going to be good news. While he was slipping his cuffs under his bum, Tatsu said, “So sorry,” again although he didn’t seem to mean it as he bound Aki’s ankles so that he could still stand with assistance. Both Aki and Luke were released from the chain leaving Sid still tethered to the tree.

Scott held on to his brother and so did Tatsu to his but MUCH more tightly. Both younger brothers were forced to stand face to face and Aki was made to raise his arms and was then more or less threaded between Luke’s arms and his torso. Both boys thought that such intimate proximity would lead to eventual embarrassment but perhaps, if they kept really close together, no one would notice. Aki, being considerably shorter than Luke, was left rather comically with his nose not even as high as Luke’s shoulder. He turned his head to the side and Tatsu told him to lower his arms.

“One more word, Luke, and I’ll go and find those football socks.”

“Look, there they are. I’ll fetch them.”

“No – no – I’ll be alright, promise.” As Mo held them up to his face, Luke’s stream of protests stopped.

Aki was left wondering what to do with his arms but he didn’t have long to wonder before Tatsu wound several rounds of rope round his right wrist. The next stage wasn’t going to be easy but Tatsu sat and continued with his task after Scott had told Luke that, if he didn’t want his ankles tied as well, he would try to step away from Aki. That left both boys leaning uncomfortably against one another’s chests. Tatsu made the best of the resultant gap to tie his little brother’s hands quite closely together. Sitting as he was, the larger of the Japanese youngsters soon completed a rope cuff similar to the one that was holding his little brother tightly against Luke’s chest. Even with Aki being as skinny as he was, there was no way that Luke, with his arms trapped the way they were, could slip his hands down over Aki’s bum so that the boys could separate themselves.

“Luke?”

“What?”

“You know what I said about tying your feet?”

“You bastard!” Luke saw what was coming.

“Well, at least now you’ve done something to deserve it.”

As Scott knelt to start the job, Maurice was in a generous mood. “Come on, Scott, that’s not necessary. After all, he is helping us to secure my brother at the minute.” Aiden agreed because, after all, with Aki’s ankles bound, the pair of them would be able to go nowhere fast.

Scott saw his chance. “Mo, I thought YOU were always accusing people of being no fun.” The older brothers were enjoying the event so far.

Aki and Luke were left to their own devices while Maurice turned his attention to Sid.

-----00000-----

Maurice continued the lie to Sid that he didn’t know he’d be coming along and explained that, because of that, he hadn’t brought any clothes for Sid, conveniently “forgetting” about the grubby jeans that were impaled on a dog-rose at the edge of the site. He didn’t suppose that Sid had brought any, a supposition that Sid, even though he was still gagged, managed to confirm. “Sooo, I can’t let you wet yourself then, can I? After all, we’ve got all day tomorrow to go yet, haven’t we?” Suddenly Sid didn’t like the way this was going.

What things boiled down to was that Sid would be allowed a toilet break but, after that, he would be put back into his printed y-fronts so that his swim boxers wouldn’t be too disgusting to wear for tomorrow’s events. Sid’s fury was intense. “Or you could just spend the rest of the day naked, I suppose.” Sid was still furious; he just decided that it might be better to shut up at that stage.

“Right, here are your choices: first, wet yourself and stay like that all night and tomorrow,” even that would have been tempting except that Sid needed to do more than go for a wee, “Or go round in the nuddie tonight.” Sid ruled that out completely. “Or wear just your underpants until tomorrow morning. Don’t say I didn’t give you the choice." As Mo repeated the 'choices', Sid indicated a true desire to wear just his underpants after his brother had been kind enough not to make him wet himself.

The decision made, Mo went about preparing his brother for his “comfort break”, not that he was likely to be very comfortable. Mo pulled the stick from between Sid’s arms and knees and separated his wrists from his ankles only to attach the free ends of the rope to his wrist cuffs again allowing no more than about 70 centimetres of rope between his hands and his feet. “Oh, and Sid, if your busy little fingers go anywhere near that gag, you can forget any hope of dressing after your loo break. Right?”

Sid didn’t dignify that with an answer. Maurice got the pants with the fire-engines on them and placed them in one of Sid’s hands and the toilet roll in the other. He then unlocked Sid from the tree and hauled him to his feet. It was only then that it dawned on Sid that he wasn’t going to have his feet released. Further muffled protests issued forth from the shock-headed youngster. “What was that, Sid? You’d rather wet yourself after all?”

“[*Snort*]!!”

“Thought not. Here we go then.” said Mo smugly. The sight of Sid, who still had the chain round his neck, being made to bunny hop as he was led out of the clearing without being able to raise his hands any higher than his waist probably warranted the derisive laughter that it engendered.

Maurice led the audibly grunting Sid slowly to where he thought he would get the required privacy and chained him to a handy tree. At least he bothered to untie his wrists and ankles after repeating his threat about what would happen if Sid interfered with the gag and reminding him that he needed to be wearing just his pretty underpants before he was taken back to site. Or not, as he chose.

Once Sid said he was ready, Maurice gave him the choice of being led back to the site tied as he was when he left it or only having his wrists tied. Sid made the obvious choice before Mo continued explaining the attached condition. Even with his wrists tied behind him, Sid thought he had made the better choice as he and Mo arrived back on site. He soon found himself face down on the ground with one foot hooked up between his wrists so that Aiden could use the chain.

-----00000-----

OK, Charles Atlas, your turn.” Aiden locked the chain round Matt’s neck before removing the hazel rod that was virtually immobilising the blonde kid. He then separated his wrists from his ankles and freed his ankles.

“Eeuf?” Matt moved his bound wrists so that his thumbs lodged behind the uncomfortable stick gag but he made no attempt to remove it.

“I don’t think so. Not yet.”

“’Aa’uu!”

“Naughty, naughty! I’ll just have to make it easier for you to resist temptation.” Aiden took the rope that had previously restrained Matt’s ankles and tied one end round his wrist cuffs just near his left hand. As he started the next move one could almost hear Matt daring his brother to do it. Wrong decision! Aiden passed the rope between his brother’s legs taking some care to avoid his only too well displayed package and up his back before returning it down again after passing it between the chain and Matt’s neck. As he pulled it tight, Matt produced a very gratifying grunt as he was determined not to be scrunched up by the manoeuvre. The rope was then passed back between Matt’s legs again, the other side of his already confined privates and tied off around the rope cuff just by his right wrist.

The tie was more uncomfortable than secure but, wearing just his skimpy posing briefs, it left Matt feeling very exposed. Aiden discussed whether he ought to use some of the plentiful leftover rope to keep Matt’s wrists apart but, to his considerable relief, said that he couldn’t be bothered as he’d only have to untie them again once he’d got Matt to where he was going. At least Matt knew he wasn’t going to be forced to bunny hop tied as he was even if he was still gagged.

Aiden led his brother out of sight of the others and that was probably the first time he’d noticed that his brother was no longer the somewhat tubby little lad he had previously been and that his exercise regime seemed to be paying off.

Once Matt had been chained to a convenient tree, Aiden removed all the ropes that were tormenting him. “Eeuf?” Once more Matt moved his bound wrists so that his thumbs lodged behind the uncomfortable stick gag but again he made no attempt to remove it.

“Since you ask so nicely, go on then.” Matt wrenched the appalling thing from his mouth and left it hanging round his neck. He didn’t bother thanking his older brother. Aiden then left him to his own devices for some time while he returned to site. Matt appreciated the privacy and made the best of it. He got himself cleaned up and tucked away again well before his brother’s return.

After about ten minutes Aiden returned with one of the items he’d taken from Matt’s room. Matt even managed to bring himself to thank Aiden for it. He was shortly returned to site and fastened to the rowan tree once more clad in just his boardies, with his wrists bound securely behind him but without a gag.

TBC
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Opps sorry, a bit late posting this one:
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

THE LITTLE BROTHERS CONTEST (10)

“And So To Bed”

The older brothers were enjoying some of the things Sid had brought with him in his pack with his sleeping bag. Mo had found them when he was making Sid’s bed. The ostentatious thanks of the older brothers were doing nothing to mollify the youngster as he rolled on the ground and they helped themselves to his chocolate and other sweets. They didn’t even bother to remove his gag so that he could enjoy some of them as well. By this time, Aki and Luke had settled on the floor with Luke more or less sitting on Aki’s lap. Their manoeuvrings had proved to be good value entertainment while Sid and Matt were taking their loo breaks.

Although by no means being time for bed, it starts getting dark at about eight o’clock early in September and the big brothers decided that it would be better to put the “little ones” to bed in the light. They could always sit by the fire for several hours afterwards swapping unlikely tales and disgusting jokes.

-----00000-----

They decided that Sid was most in need of being released from the uncomfortable tie he was in even though Aki and Luke begged to differ, so Mo went over to his little brother while Aiden went to get some more rope. Mo dragged Sid over to where he’d hammered his bed-posts into the ground and un-hitched his foot from the rope cuff round his wrists. By then Aiden had returned and between them they tied Sid’s ankles together and laid him on his sleeping bag. It was one of those technical bags with a water-proof base and a zip that opened both from the head end of the bag and from the foot end.

Maurice threaded the ends of the ropes securing Sid’s ankles through the gap near the foot end of the zip and, taking one end each, Aiden and Mo secured them to two of the stakes they had made earlier. They didn’t bother to pull them too tight. Mo then zipped the bag up to Sid’s armpits while Aiden sat him up and ensured that his arms were clear of the bag. As Aiden forced Sid to bend forwards, Maurice untied his wrists. A few words to the wise about the perils of resisting being put to bed preceded the attachment of a rope to the other wrist that was not still trapped in the cuff rope.
Sid soon found himself stretched none too tightly into a “Y” shape as Maurice pulled his sleeping bag up a bit more and slipped the hood over his head before securing it. Aiden asked Sid if his jaw wasn’t hurting a lot by now and, upon receiving an emphatic nodded reaction, he suggested that Maurice consider removing the gag. After all, he could always replace it if Sid made any noise at all. Once more Sid nodded but more optimistically this time.

Maurice had to undo the hood again if he was to be able to remove the stick and stuffing easily so, while he did so, Aiden went across to a nearby dog rose. He disentangled Sid’s jeans, stuffed one leg inside the other and rolled the result carefully. When Maurice had removed Sid’s gag, Aiden placed the improvised pillow behind Sid’s neck and re-instated the hood.

“What do you say?"

“Thanks, Aiden.” Sid’s response was heartfelt.

“And?”

Sid managed a rapidly mumbled, “Thanks, Mo.”

“Since he asked so nicely, will you help me with this?”

“OK, but two carry mats are more comfortable than one.” answered Aiden as he helped Maurice to slide a sleeping mat under the still silent Sid.

“So? Why do I want to make him any more comfortable than he is?”

“My friend, you’ve missed a point.” said Aiden enigmatically.

The two older boys left Sid to it but not before Maurice said, “Oh by the way, Sid, thanks for all the sweets.” Sid managed to stay silent but there was that look again!

-----00000-----

Luke and Aki had managed to manoeuvre themselves into yet another uncomfortable position and both of them were begging to be allowed to go to bed next. Scott and Tatsu, however, thought that they were providing too much entertainment for them to be let off yet. For the first time Aki let his brother know what he thought of him but only one other person could understand what he said.

“Bad boy! Manners! English only, no Japanese.” Tatsu could take the insults and wasn’t even looking severe as he reprimanded his brother.

“Bad move, Aki, looks like Tatsu has to punish you now.”

“Later, not when boys are together. I wait.” All of Aki’s insincere apologies and desperate pleadings fell on deaf ears as Tatsu and Scott turned their attention to Aiden and Matt.

Aiden had gone across to his brother and told him that it was time for bed. He even seemed to be giving him a genuine choice of how he was to be restrained. Aiden had arranged for Maurice to help him transport one of those old “Icelandics” to site. The older boys managed to get it pitched earlier and, other than its size, the old-fashioned patrol tend had a distinct advantage as far as securing a prisoner was concerned: no built-in groundsheet.

Aiden had offered to stake Matt out but that “offer” was turned down. He then offered to leave his wrists bound behind him with a strap tightened round his arms. Matt turned that offer down too. He didn’t fancy having to either spend the night lying on his arms or risk being punished for rolling into his brother. In the end, he settled for a tie that involved his being blindfolded.

There were plenty of big brothers to guard Matt as he got ready for bed so Aiden took the chance. He unlocked the chain and led his brother over to their tent accompanied by Tatsu, Scott and Maurice. With potential escape rendered thus very unlikely even if Matt could afford to try it, Aiden untied his wrists. Matt was now completely unfettered but he still didn’t want to spend the first week of term in detention as well as spending the next month grounded but, equally importantly, he didn’t want to miss out on the French rugby tour. He was the very epitome of cooperation.

Matt removed his board shorts. Aiden must have been feeling generous earlier; he’d even allowed Matt a clean pair of the tight boxer-briefs that he favoured. These ones were black with yellow trim. “OK, tie your own ankles. You can use a short cuff.” Matt didn’t say, “Thank you,” or anything like that but he did sit on the bare ground and made a very good fist of the prescribed bondage. Aiden followed that up by binding Matt’s hands in front of him with another rope cuff which he attached to his ankle cuffs leaving rather less than a metre of rope between them. That left Matt capable of standing without bending as long as he didn’t try to reach his hands any higher than his navel. He then got into his sleeping bag and Aiden zipped it almost to the top and sat his little brother up.

“You don’t need to do this, you know. I can’t afford to escape. I’d be too deep in the shit.”

“How about I gag you as well?”

“No. Get on with it. I can take it.”

Aiden produced yet more packing tape and the underpants that Matt had removed earlier, which he put upside down on his head. “Don’t say I never do anything for you.” The brown tape went round the briefs and, of course, round Matt’s eyes in the process without sticking to too much of the crew-cut hair that had not been pulled out earlier in the day. Say, “Thank you.” Matt didn’t bother.

Aiden then stuffed a towel that he’d tied in a plastic bag into the hood of the sleeping bag as an improvised pillow and tied the hood leaving just the bottom of Matt’s face protruding.

“Mo?"

“Aiden?”

“You know what I said about carry mats earlier on?”

“What?”

“See what I mean?” Aiden had left his brother’s sleeping bag directly on the ground but he had taken both sleeping mats for his own use. “You have much to learn, my friend.”

The older boys then left the over-sized green tent to attend to the increasingly distressed pair who had not been put to bed yet. Aiden knew that, not only could his younger brother not afford to escape, but he’d have considerable trouble doing so in his current situation especially with him sleeping alongside eventually.

-----00000-----

When the big brothers approached them this time, Luke and Aki had managed to be sitting with their left hips touching and their legs out straight with Luke’s legs splayed. That wasn’t a good move and was even more uncomfortable than when they had tried to stay kneeling initially until their legs had become embarrassingly interleaved. Even Luke wasn’t enjoying things now. With all the discomfort and obvious embarrassment that Aki and Luke had experienced, any reasonable person would have considered that the conjoined boys had suffered enough for one day but . . .

“Tatsu?”

“Yes?”

“You hear all that noise?” Tatsuhiko had become used to the English habit of omitting the initial intransitive verbs and was well aware that Mo’s remark was a question and not a statement.

“Of course. Aaah! I understand.” Tatsu approached his protesting little brother. As newcomers, both he and Maurice seemed to be really getting into the manner of conducting themselves when they had the chance of torturing their younger siblings. “Aki, I must punish. You spoke Japanese. That was not polite to our English friends.” Aki continued to give it some; it was too late to expect mercy now but he did manage to demonstrate some of the more colloquial English vocabulary that he had picked up.

“F’ww, that’s a bit strong.”

“Ooo, I’m hurt!”

“Language!”

“Yes, I can’t think where he gets it from.” The older brothers of the principal sources of Aki’s expletives were enjoying themselves once more.

“Tatsu, see to it, please.”

Tatsu demonstrated all the sincerity that the occasion demanded. “Of course. I apologise for my brother’s dishonourable language.” Then the rather bulky Japanese lad approached his little brother and the boy to whom he was tied as they scrambled desperately and totally ineffectually across the ground trying to get away from him. “You are naughty boy. My friends upset. You must not say that.” Aki said even more.

“Go, Aki, you tell him.”

“What a pity. So brave.”

“And sooo foolish.”

In spite of Luke’s attempts to advise his fellow sufferer to stop abusing his big brother (and anyone else who happened to be within earshot) before it was too late, the dam had finally burst and Aki was making up for lost time. Needless to say, Scott and Tatsu had no trouble holding on to the pair and Scott set about making his brother an offer he would have been very stupid to refuse as he started binding his ankles so that they were crossed.

“We could leave you two tied together for the night. Of course, we’d have to gag you both. We’d only have to tether you to a branch to make sure you couldn’t go too far.” That immediately got Luke’s attention because he knew that his brother was perfectly capable of treating him like that. “Of course, it would be a bit chilly but I’m sure you could keep one another warm.”

Luke suggested that he’d rather that didn’t happen in between telling his little Japanese mate to shut up. Once Aki had succumbed to Luke’s suggestion, Scott presented his alternative to Luke. “Or I could untie your wrists so that the shrimp here is still tied up, as long as you promise not to resist as I tie your wrists behind you again.”

Luke readily agreed but he thought it was a bit unfair when, after his wrists had been cross lashed behind him, Scott taped his black swim briefs round his eyes rather like Aiden had just done to Matt using his underpants. Knowing Luke, though, he would have known he’d be tied up for the night and was probably simply miffed about not being able to see what the big brothers were going to do to Aki.

Once he had been blindfolded, Luke was abandoned while the big brothers made some creative suggestions to Tatsu as to how to treat his little brother. Luke guessed what their first action was as Aki’s imprecations suddenly became effectively incomprehensible. All Luke heard was Mo’s voice saying, “Tatsu, watch this.” There followed a lot of laughter and a much quieter Aki.

Although Mo was new to this tie-up crowd, he was used to keeping his little brother out of his hair while he created his manga masterpieces or practiced the drums so he demonstrated a technique that he had found to be effective in the past. He had taken the long, soft fabric strip that was the only thing preserving what Aki had been allowed to retain of his dignity for most of the day and tied a thick knot in the middle of it. While Aki was concentrating on telling Tatsu what he thought of his friends, Maurice simply squeezed his thumb and finger into Aki’s cheeks forcing his jaws wide open and stuffed the knot between his teeth.

Before Aki could react, Mo was holding the knot in place while Aiden, in response to Mo’s prompting, twined the fabric twice and tied it behind the head of the temporarily bewildered boy. As he pulled on the ends of the fabric, the knot buried itself deeper into Aki’s mouth. Now, even if he did manage to wrench Mo’s hands away from his face, the gag would not fall out. Scott held Aki’s hands out of the way while Mo brought the ends of the fabric round to the front of Aki’s face once more and tied them off in his mouth by twining them twice and then forming a version of a reef knot so forcing the original knot even further home.

“And one more for luck.” Announced Mo as he tied just one more knot.

Before releasing Aki’s wrists, Tatsu used the white briefs that Aki had discarded earlier to enrol him into the “briefly blindfolded brotherhood”. Mo was waxing poetical again.

Some time was spent discussing whether certain ties were or were not appropriate for restraining a little brother overnight but, in the end, they settled for tying Aki’s wrists palm to palm behind him and his elbows just close enough together to stop him slipping his wrists in front of him. At that stage, Aki realised he was stuffed and stopped struggling. He thought that, if he did so, his brother might stop sitting on him.

Tatsu explained that, if his conduct improved markedly, he might consider removing some of Aki’s restraints before he felt like going to bed himself but that, if it didn’t, Sid might have a little friend to keep him company outside overnight but probably without a sleeping bag.

As Tatsu stuffed his little brother into his sleeping bag and zipped it up, he said that he’d learnt something today. He dragged Aki over to the tent, pulled him inside and said, “Yes, I have learnt two mats are better than one.” He had put both carry mats on top of one another leaving Aki without and, unlike the previous two boys who had been put to bed, he hadn’t bothered to provide him with a pillow.

-----00000-----

That just left Luke but, as usual, being simply bound and blindfolded as he was had sent him to that special place. He was going to be no problem and would not require gagging although, if he asked nicely, Scott might consider allowing him to see. Luke chose not to ask; it was too late to see what had been done to his erstwhile fellow in any case. Scott soon had his brother's ankles freed and re-tied alongside one another and placed him in his sleeping bag along with a similar “plastic bag” type pillow to the one that Matt was currently enjoying. Luke was dragged into the tent and the big brothers took a few hours to themselves before turning in.

-----00000-----

There were more competitions to supervise tomorrow so, eventually the older brothers thought it would be a good idea to retire. There was due to be an “Exemption Sprog Show”; Mo’s parents showed German shepherds and he had lots of good ideas.

Predictably, not being as used to camping out as the others were, Mo was slow to settle and insisted on regaling his little brother, and everyone else on the site, with the “Adventures of Mighty Mo and his Spunk-proof Boxers.” After a short while, however, even that got boring and Scott suggested that they all needed to get some sleep.

“Have I ever told you that you’re . . ."

“Shut up, Mo!” chorused all those who were capable of doing so.

“. . . no fun?” came the mock-dispirited completion.

TBC
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

No rest for the wicked, I guess. Well, they brought it on themselves...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Oh, surely not. Although they were the younger brothers I suppose. :evil:

Thanks for the support.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »