A show-off´s fate! (f/m) - complete

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]tiedinbluetights[/mention] Thank you very much for your nice comment and for taking the time to write such a detailed one. I´m glad that you enjoyed the story and that you like those Characters. They are truly great people in real life and they are heroes for real. And I fully agree with you. When starting TuGs in the childhood or in common starting TuGs you are often inexperienced. But you and your TuGs "grow-up" over time and they improve getting saver and better. I like to include some warnings into my stories from time to time. Also, I like to keep my stories realistic. So, something like that could happen. It´s very unlikely but possible. It´s meant to be a worst case szenario.

[mention]Gemtie[/mention] [mention]Paulscot[/mention] Thank you both for commenting here too. It was fun to write it and discussion with you about it. You really helped me a lot. You indeed found some great rules for yourselves and hopefully you can enjoy many great TuGs in the future. So, thanks again for your comments and your great help during the developement of the story.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Paulscot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Paulscot »

You are most welcome.....LITTLE BOY!

Paulscot
:lol: :lol:
Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

Children, Children! Isaac has more maturity in one finger than the pair of you together!

GemGem
:lol: :lol:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]Paulscot[/mention] You too, little puppy. :D

[mention]Gemtie[/mention] You, be quiet little girl ;) Go study, you model student, while the "children" have their fun :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

Or else.....? :lol:

I do my best studying with the "children" tied to the tree and hooded with gym bags.......... :lol:
Hudtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hudtie »

Whether or not its fiction, this is a truly fantastic story superbly written. At least while Paul is tied to the tree he can't get into any mischief? LOL. I wonder if my cousin has ever thought of doing this to her bratty little brother when she has to babysit!

Ami
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]Hudtie[/mention] thanks for your comment. I'm hsppy you like the story. You are right... kind of... he can't get into any mischief but is being tied to the tree during a storm not also some kind of mischief? :idea:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Hudtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hudtie »

If Paul was a girl I would agree, but he's only a boy? LOL

Seriously, being tied to a tree for 24 hours in a storm is too much, but being tied to the tree for the time babysitting isn't? Tied to the tree, my cousin would be in the line of sight of his older sister from her bedroom window so she is keeping watch on him? Well.........? She could tie him up in their cellar if the weather is poor, but he'd be out of sight there. The tree is safer?
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's right. Tied to the tree for babysitting should be no problem. I'm sure GemGem would agree to that :lol: The cellar isn't a problem either, she coukd set up a phone or computer with a video call that's facing Paul and watch him while doing homework/uniwork or just some cleaning in the house or the garden, he would be safe down there at all times :P
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Hudtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hudtie »

Being tied to the tree for a "long time" might be unwise? If he needs to be tied for a "long time" he could be staked out under the tree or on the cellar floor? What is a "long time"?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I've often wondered what it would be like to be tied to a tree or post for a really long time. I'd guess really painful after an hour or two, possibly less. It's quite tiring being on your feet all day at work but able to move about. being unable to move feet or lgs and standing up must be torture.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Hudtie wrote: 1 year ago Being tied to the tree for a "long time" might be unwise? If he needs to be tied for a "long time" he could be staked out under the tree or on the cellar floor? What is a "long time"?
Now being staked out in the garden for hours, that's awesome. Come rain or shine!
Hudtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hudtie »

Surely there's a sequel to this story.....?
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Hudtie wrote: 1 year ago Surely there's a sequel to this story.....?
In theory...there is a sequel. I was working on one. But... I'm not finished and I lost contact to Gemma and Paul a while ago and I want to ask them if they are happy with the story before I post it here. So, I'm not sure if there will be a sequel.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

I'm sorry i've been away - family issues. I'm back and I can't wait to read the full sequel!

GemGem
Hudtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hudtie »

This story is just crying out for a sequel!
SupermanFan5220
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SupermanFan5220 »

Very fun story!
Paulscot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Paulscot »

I'm in the final year of my social work degree, so very busy and not had a lot of time for other things. Alex has written a superb story which although fiction does have a clear factual element in the dangers of leaving someone tied unsupervised, however briefly. Alex is a superb writer.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Paulscot wrote: 1 year ago I'm in the final year of my social work degree, so very busy and not had a lot of time for other things. Alex has written a superb story which although fiction does have a clear factual element in the dangers of leaving someone tied unsupervised, however briefly. Alex is a superb writer.
Thanks for the compliments, "little boy". Since I very slowly start to get my life back into a right order, I'll soon be able to continue on my sequel for you.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Sorry for the necropost/threadomancy, but I sure miss [mention]Gemtie[/mention] and [mention]Paulscot[/mention]'s stories.

:cry:
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic