Home invasion M/FF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondage_suisse17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Home invasion M/FF

Post by Bondage_suisse17 »

Hello everyone! This is a roleplay I had with a girl on boundhub. I hope you enjoy guys :)
Ps: my mother tongue is French, so be nice ;)

Synopsis: Two girls are alone at home. Anna is wearing a pj's, blonde, 20 yo and pretty cute. The other one, Lucy, is wearing jeans, blacktop, brunette and 22 yo.

So it's Saturday; after a long day at work, Anna goes home and decides to relax. She put her pj's on and sat on her nice couch to watch her favourite TV show. Her girlfriend Lucy just went out to buy ice cream so they can both enjoy it later in the night.

Lucy leaves the house and jumps in her car, and starts driving. Unfortunately or luckily, she didn't see this man sitting in his car across the street waiting for one of the two girls to leave to make his way to the house.

Ten minutes after Lucy left, Anna heard someone knocking on the door. She is surprised, but as it's only 7 pm, she doesn't ask herself too many questions and makes he way to the door. She opens it and sees this man wearing an animal rescue uniform with a backpack. He introduces himself and tells her he needs to access the balcony as the neighbour reporter an injured owl. Anna doesn't think much and lets him come in and walk with him to the balcony. However, when Anna reaches the living room, she can feel a hand on her mouth and push on the floor.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice start, look forward to more. :)
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Home invasion stories with multiples tied and gagged are wonderful.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Bondage_suisse17 wrote: 2 years ago Hello everyone! This is a roleplay I had with a girl on boundhub. I hope you enjoy guys :)
Ps: my mother tongue is French, so be nice ;)

Synopsis: Two girls are alone at home. Anna is wearing a pj's, blonde, 20 yo and pretty cute. The other one, Lucy, is wearing jeans, blacktop, brunette and 22 yo.

So it's Saturday; after a long day at work, Anna goes home and decides to relax. She put her pj's on and sat on her nice couch to watch her favourite TV show. Her girlfriend Lucy just went out to buy ice cream so they can both enjoy it later in the night.

Lucy leaves the house and jumps in her car, and starts driving. Unfortunately or luckily, she didn't see this man sitting in his car across the street waiting for one of the two girls to leave to make his way to the house.

Ten minutes after Lucy left, Anna heard someone knocking on the door. She is surprised, but as it's only 7 pm, she doesn't ask herself too many questions and makes he way to the door. She opens it and sees this man wearing an animal rescue uniform with a backpack. He introduces himself and tells her he needs to access the balcony as the neighbour reporter an injured owl. Anna doesn't think much and lets him come in and walk with him to the balcony. However, when Anna reaches the living room, she can feel a hand on her mouth and push on the floor.
Did we ever get any more of this?
Bondage_suisse17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

[mention]JulieG[/mention]

Unfortunately, I lost most of the roleplay before I could edit on here. However, feel free to message me with ideas, and I will include them in the upcoming story :)
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Bondage_suisse17 wrote: 1 year ago @JulieG

Unfortunately, I lost most of the roleplay before I could edit on here. However, feel free to message me with ideas, and I will include them in the upcoming story :)
You can’t receive messages till you make ten posts.
Bondage_suisse17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

You can’t receive messages till you make ten posts.
[/quote]

Thanks for letting me know :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic