The Bondage Party (FF/M), (F/F) and (F/Self)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
andrewtied

The Bondage Party (FF/M), (F/F) and (F/Self)

Post by andrewtied »

this Summer i haven't seen my classmate for several years. Taylor was her name and she like bondage like myself but we never got along in high school she was mean. i don't know if she has changed since then but i had to see her because maybe i like her because she likes bondage like me.

so she was hanging out with a woman named Tiffany i never meet this tiffany and i don't know what to expect from her but i will be nice cause thats who i am. i head to her house and i was wearing a white t-shirt, denim shorts, and white tennis shoes. i saw Taylor and tiffany sitting near the stairs of her house.

where they expecting me? does she know my that i like bondage as well? only time will tell and so i approach them. Taylor was wearing a blue t-shirt, denim shorts and pink tennis shoes. Tiffany was wearing a black t-shirt, denim shorts, and converse shoes. Taylor's hair was in a ponytail. all of a sudden i saw at least several rolls of duct tape on a small box at least ten of them.

my heart beat fast but i kept my calm. she has to know i like bondage right? has she changed? i always liked her despite her rudeness and she did had the prettiest smile. i waved and smiled at them it was good to see her again to be honest.

Andrew: "hey Taylor its been a long time you doing ok?"

Taylor: "hey Andrew its has been a long time good to see you we have alot to talk about"

Tiffany: "is this the Andrew guy you talked about so much? she would never shut up i mean she drove me crazy!"

Taylor blushed and so did i. i was very happy to hear that most women don't really like me but the bondage liking is what really got us connected even though we never did bondage sessions together.

Taylor: "Andrew im so sorry for treating you so bad in high school i was an awful person i want to make it up to you even though its crazy but i know you like bondage and thats ok i want to have a bondage party with Tiffany and you"

Tiffany: "yeah cause if you expected me to see you lovebirds enjoy bondage then you are wrong i also liked to be tied up i will tie myself up after we tie you both up"

Andrew: "wow Taylor that means alot and yeah.. i can't refuse that so are we doing this?"

Taylor: "yes lets go inside and get started we have more room in the living room"

so all three of us goes inside the house with the boxes of duct tape then tiffany puts them down while Taylor grabs at least two of them so does Tiffany

Taylor smiled at me big and it was amazing big smile. she was really excited for this to happen and i wonder how long she planned this out.

Taylor: "ok Andrew its time... hands behind your back for me"

I put my hands behind my back and Taylor came closer then she begins to wrap the duct tape my wrist that are crossed. she made sure it was secured wrapping it around several times.

Tiffany tightly tapes my elbows and chest above and below them while Taylor tapes my ankles tightly. Taylor then tapes my knees above and below them she enjoyed taping my knees due to her beautiful smile.

at this point im on the floor leaning against a sofa. i was kept comfortable despite the tightness of the duct tape but i felt very good at that moment

Taylor: "gosh you look so good all taped up as much as i enjoy to hear you're voice i have to gag you" *Smiles*

Andrew: "i was hoping you would say that ok im ready see you on the other side Taylor" *smiles*

Taylor: "of course you can't have all the fun"

Tiffany: "he said his last words.....Gag Him!"

we all laughed at that quote then Taylor got behind me and placed a cloth in my mouth then tapes my mouth and chin ten times around my head making sure the tape gag is secured by gently taping my taped lips.

Andrew: "Mhhnnnnnn....Mhhhhh..."

Taylor then rubs my knees up and down for a few minutes. Then she stopped and whispered in my ear i moaned under my gag

Andrew: "Mghhhh Urghhh.... Dbnnnnph"

Taylor: "something to remember me by and i love you Andrew"

Tiffany: "alight princess time to join you're prince i want to be in bondage too you know"

Taylor accepted her fate she gets up and turns around her back facing tiffany. Taylor then places her hands behind her back while crossing them as well. Tiffany tapes Taylor's wrist behind her back tightly then her ankles and knees. Taylor was gagged the same way i was and she very much enjoyed it.

Taylor: "Mgnnnn.....Ghnnnn Ghhhhh...."

Tiffany: " about time you got tied up....ok the grand finale!"

Tiffany made sure we were alone and make sure the light was on for us to see. Tiffany sat down across from us Indian style and applied the gag by wrapping more tape around her mouth and head the same exact way. she then took a black hinged cuffs and cuff herself behind her back.

before she cuffed herself, Tiffany made sure the scissors were available if we want to get free. the bondage finally kicked off we started struggling not hard but taking our time and enjoying ourselves.

Andrew: "Mhhhh....Ughhh..Urhgghh"

there was no way of getting free Taylor must have experience before binding me up. the tape she used is holding me firm only the cracking sounds fill the void and im glad she was the girl that tied me to be honest.

Taylor: "Hhmhmhm...Mphhh...Nhhh..."

Taylor looked me and giggled under gag she knew she tape me well. she also knew she can't' free me even if she wanted too and she can't get out on her own. despite this, she is strong i can tell by the way she moves her arms and legs. its a thing of beauty

Tiffany: "Mnnnnn....Hrphhh...."

Tifanny wasn't struggle much she enjoy the restrains i can't blame her one bit this was fun and im glad she tagged along as well. Tiffany gently kicked our shoes just to be funny. we all three laughed under our tight tape gags

Andrew: "Hmhmhmmh!!!"

Taylor: "Hmmmmmhmhmh!"

Tiffany:" Hmnnnhmhm!"

i then bend my knees to Taylor and trying to tell her to rub my knees her gag. her face was wide and she understood what i wanted. she then places her faces between my knees and rubs them with her gag. i moan loud so did she.

Andrew: "MHHHHHH.....UGHHHH...."

Taylor: "GHNNNNNNNN.....UHHHHH....."

Tiffany shakes her and rolls her eyes but she wanted the fun as well. she got up and demanded to have her knees rubbed my the both of our gags.

Tiffany: "KMPHHH NHHHH!!!"

me and Taylor bother shrugged and gave her what she wanted. Taylor got up and prepared to rub Tiffany's left knee while i prepare to Rub her right Knee. we did it in unison and Tiffany was in between us by this point leaning against the couch on the floor

Tiffany: "FGHHH....UHHH....MRHHH..."

Taylor: "MHGHHH.. DNNHHHH.."

Andrew: "MMMMHHHHH... GHHHHHHHH...."

we all moaned loud in unison then i stopped then reach Taylor's knees and rubbed them she was surprised and she moaned even louder. i made sure she had her chance as well.

Taylor: "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHH......"

hours and hours we enjoy our bondage party it was fun and worth while. i hope to do this again in the near future and yes we did escape after we had our bondage party done and finished. bondage can be fun with close friends who you can trust and care for and i found a few.

The End