Thanksgiving fun (fm/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanksgiving fun (fm/m)

Post by Gil »

Hi, guys :). Since Thanksgiving just passed, I thought I'd write a little story about it :). This happened shortly after Kyle got tied up for the first time on Halloween and after his sister was supposed to watch me and tied me up. Here's the story:

It was Thanksgiving. I was still 13 and all the schools in the area were closed for the day and Friday. That meant a long weekend. We always celebrated Thursday at home and then went to my grandparents, who lived nearby, on Friday. I had just gotten all my bondage stuff and the costumes and of course was very excited to use them again after the last time with Emily.

I got up at about 10 o'clock. It was great to sleep in since school was closed. We had a normal breakfast together at the dining room table. Nothing special happened until the afternoon. My mother, with my father's help, prepared Thanksgiving dinner for the evening. I sat in my room and played PS3. What my siblings were doing, I didn't know at the time. It was a little after 3 when Steve and Emily came into my room.

"Hey, Kyle. Tell me, how many times have you tried out your new stuff?" Steve wanted to know.

"If you mean my Tie-up stuff, so far only once with Emily. Why are you asking?" I asked, looking at the two of them.

"Why do you think we're asking?" Emily replied.

"Wait. Did you want to tie me up?" I asked with a small glimmer of hope.

"Sure, that's why we're here. On the occasion of Thanksgiving." Replied Steve.

"Great." I grinned. "My stuff is under my bed." I added.

Steve and Emily got my stuff out from under the bed while I saved my game and turned everything off. Steve was already holding my matching costume for the day in front of me when I turned to them. It was, of course, a turkey costume. Like this one, only for kids:
https://images.halloweencostumes.eu/pro ... ostume.jpg
It was a one-piece suit with an additional hood and shoe cover. I took the costume in my hand and disappeared into the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and took off my sweater and pants, so I was only wearing my boxers and t-shirt.

"Who knows how warm it's going to get in there." I thought to myself as I looked at the costume. I slipped into the costume. It had an opening in the back that tied shut at the neck, which I did. Two clear ribbons were attached to the feathers. I stretched my arms through to keep the feathers upright. Then I put on the hood and tied it behind my head. Finally, I put on the shoe covers. When I was done, I looked at myself in the mirror.

"HAHAHA!" I started laughing. It looked really funny. I left the bathroom and went back to my room. Emily and Steve were already waiting and had everything ready. Everything they needed was on the floor. Several ropes, a roll of tape, and the ball gag.

"That looks fantastic on you little brother, HAHA." Emily laughed.

"I agree with you Emily, HAHA." Steve laughed as well. "Well then, let's get started. Stand here between us and make fists, Kyle." He added.

I did as Steve said. Steve picked up the roll of silver tape. He wrapped each hand with the tape. So my hands quickly looked like two silver boxing gloves. Then he took a five-yard rope and guided my hands behind my back. He placed them side by side and wrapped the rope around my wrists. Finally, he wound it between them and pulled it tight. He placed the knot on top, out of my reach. While my brother made my hands escape-proof, Emily had taken care of my legs so far. She wrapped a five-yard of rope around my ankles. Just as Steve tied my hands together, Emily tied the rope around my ankles. First around the outside and finally a few times in between. She did the same with my knees. Above and below. She took a 10-yard length of rope for each. My brother also took a 10-yard rope and tied it around my torso above my elbows. This was enough to keep my upper body well secured and still see enough of my costume. Then I tested my restraints. I fidgeted a little and also bounced back and forth a little. However, they did not loosen. My siblings were watching me. Both of them started laughing. I had to start laughing, too. Then they both whispered something I couldn't hear. Emily then took another 5-yard rope and Steve took the ball gag and also some of my socks from my closet. Steve took off the hood of the costume.

"A Thanksgiving turkey needs stuffing too, haha. Open wide, little turkey." He said to me laughing.

I did and he stuffed the pair of socks into my mouth. They pushed my tongue to the bottom. My mouth was pretty full, but not too full. Then he put the ball gag in my mouth and closed it behind my head. After that, he put the hood back on me. Emily wrapped the rope 2 times around the already existing rope around my upper body and knotted it on the back. She kept the rest in her hand. It was supposed to be a leash of some sort.

"Done. And do you like it, Kyle?" Emily wanted to know.

"MMMPPPPPHHHH." I nodded my head and tried to grin.

"Good, let's show you off to mom and dad. Go ahead, Kyle. We got you." Said Steve as he held the rope behind me.

I nodded again and jumped off, out of my room. I felt myself reach the reach of the "leash" and slowly continued. The stairs were a little difficult, but they worked out fine. When we reached the ground floor, we went to the kitchen. My parents were still preparing dinner.

"Mom, Dad, look, we have the turkey." Said Emily and put an arm around me.

"Hmm, what do you mean, Emily?" Asked my mum. They turned around and now knew exactly what was meant.

"HAHAHA!" They both laughed out loud. "Well, you made a good catch there." Added my father.

I blushed slightly as we stood there, but I thought it was funny.

"And you're okay with that, Kyle?" My mom wanted to know.

"MMPPHHH." I nodded my head.

"Alright then. That's okay. Take care of our "turkey" then. Dinner will be ready at 6.” My mum said to us.

I looked at the clock. It was 15:30. So I could enjoy being tied up like this for another two and a half hours. My brother led me into the living room. We sat down on the sofa and watched TV in peace. We watched "Spiderman." I liked the movie very much. From time to time, I looked at my siblings. Steve sat to my left and Emily to my right. Now and then I would fidget a little in my restraints, but not much. I enjoyed being tied up. Even in this costume. At about 5 o'clock the movie was over. Steve got up, picked me up, and laid me on my stomach on the sofa.

"MPPHHH?" I turned my head and looked at him questioningly.

"You'll see." He winked at me. He took the rope that had served as my leash until then. He angled my legs so that they almost touched my butt. Then he wrapped the rest of the rope around my ankles. He tied me in a tight hogtie.

"Now our turkey looks more like a caught turkey and can't run away, haha." My brother laughed.

Steve started poking me in the sides. I also noticed Emily taking off my socks and started tickling my feet. I was rolling back and forth in my hogtie.

"MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHH MMMMMMMPPPPHHH MMMMMMPPPPPPHHH!" I screamed with laughter into my gag. That didn't stop them from stopping, though. They kept going and sometimes they switched positions. I started crying with laughter. I turned to them and saw that they were both enjoying teasing their defenseless little brother. After 30 minutes, they finally stopped. I gasped for air. They both got up, left the room, and went to the kitchen. They left me alone and I had to wait for them to come back.

Then around 6 o'clock, they all came into the living room. My parents and Emily set the table and Steve came over to me. I thought he was going to release me, but he picked me up and laid me on the floor. I looked at him questioningly.

"Wait, Kyle. You'll see why." He said to me.

Then my mom came in with the turkey she and Dad had prepared for dinner and put it on the floor in front of me. It smelled delicious. My dad picked up a camera and took pictures for my album.

"Our two turkeys in one picture, haha." He laughed.

"MMPPPHHH MMPPPHHH." I had to laugh.

"Okay, please untie Kyle now." Said my mom to Steve and Emily.

They did so very quickly. Steve untied the hogtie and helped me up. Then he untied the ropes around my torso and Emily untied the rope around my hands. Then Emily carefully removed the tape around my hands. My brother loosened the ties on my legs and Emily loosened the gag. I spit out the socks. After a short time, I was free.

“That was funny.” I said with a smile.

“Glad you enjoyed it.” Said my brother with a smile, too.

"So, now please put on something fancy before the food gets cold." My mother said to us.

We went upstairs and took the ropes with us. In my room, I took off the costume and packed it and the ropes away. Then I put on black socks, black pants, and a blue shirt. We went downstairs and ate Thanksgiving dinner. Afterward, we sat in front of the TV and played board games. It was a great day.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Cute little story. He is lucky that he could eat on his own this time :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Cute little story. He is lucky that he could eat on his own this time :lol:
haha, yeah lucky for this time :D ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic