Megan and Sydney. Bound to be roommates F+/F+ (Final part posted 9/27/2022)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Fun, fun, and fun!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Darn, just got to the (current) end of this story. Now I have to wait for the continuation...

Absolute loving it. My kind of bondage. I can see why you like my stories too, similar interests.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Darn, just got to the (current) end of this story. Now I have to wait for the continuation...

Absolute loving it. My kind of bondage. I can see why you like my stories too, similar interests.
I've written ahead so there is more coming...trust me!

We do seem to have some similar interests. I stay away from the adult themes. I like it better that way.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

lol, Jennifer's turn now, ha ha ha
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

New character enters.

For Jennifer's sake, I hope she has realized that Megan wasn't untying Sydney, so she should make Sydney promise to untie her when her time's up.

For the readers' sake, I hope she hasn't. ;)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago New character enters.

For Jennifer's sake, I hope she has realized that Megan wasn't untying Sydney, so she should make Sydney promise to untie her when her time's up.

For the readers' sake, I hope she hasn't. ;)
I think she'd be cute tied up for a long time :lol:

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel = a restriction or impediment to someone's freedom of action

Nice pick (assuming you did that on purpose).

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Trammel = a restriction or impediment to someone's freedom of action

Nice pick (assuming you did that on purpose).
That would be quite a coincidence, wouldn't it? 3 years, [mention]slackywacky[/mention] , you're the first one to catch that.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]BoundBabysitter[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]MrBind[/mention] [mention]ludwig[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]MissEscape[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Part 21

With that, Megan went in the other room. She came back with several more lengths of rope she had cut from the clothes line.

“OK Jennifer, sit down on the floor next to Sydney,” Megan said.

“OK. What are you going to do?” Jennifer asked, her eyes getting big at the sight of the ropes.

“You’ll see,” Megan replied.

Jennifer sat on the floor a few feet from Sydney. All Sydney could do is lie there and watch.

“OK, Jennifer, put your hands together in front of you like you are praying,” Megan instructed. Jennifer did as she was told. Megan took a length of the rope and wrapped it around Jennifer’s wrists 3 times then tied it off snuggly. She then wrapped the rope between Jennifer’s wrists twice, and around the outside of her wrist bindings, and knotted it on the side opposite from where Jennifer could see, pulling it tight and cinching the entire tie.

“Wow, that’s pretty snug,” Jennifer said, testing her bonds.

“Does it hurt?” Megan asked.

“No, it’s fine,” Jennifer replied. “But I will say that when I was driving over here, of all the things I thought might happen this evening, I did not expect to be getting my wrists tied together by one of my best friends.”

“You just never can tell,” Megan chuckled. “And that’s not all that’s getting tied together.”

Megan then proceeded to tie Jennifer’s ankles together, wrapping rope around her ankles 3 times and knotting it, then wrapping rope between Jennifer’s ankles and around the outside of her ankle bindings and cinching it tight. She repeated this just below Jennifer’s knees, always tying the cinching knot on the back side of Jennifer’s legs.

“Wow, Megan, you don’t mess around,” Jennifer said.

“I spent lots of time practicing in scouts,” Megan said, “and I’m not done.

“You’re not done? How tied up do I need to be?” asked Jennifer.

“More than you are now. You’ll see,” Megan said.

“I thought you were going to go easy on me,” Jennifer remarked.

“That is easy,” Sydney said. “Just look at me.”

Everyone laughed.

Megan took another length of rope and tied it around Jennifer’s wrist bonds, then she pulled Jennifer’s hands down toward her feet and tied her hands to within a foot of her ankles, tying the rope off behind Jennifer’s ankles and out of her reach. Then she took another piece of rope, looped it, and used it to pull Jennifer’s elbows together. She knotted this rope, the tied it to the bindings just below Jennifer’s knees, and tied it off in back of her knees. Megan got Jennifer a pillow to lay her head on as she was immobilized on her side.

“There, Jennifer, how is that?” Megan asked.

“I can’t move if that’s what you’re asking,” Jennifer answered, testing her bonds and finding that she was thoroughly immobilized.

“Good,” Megan replied. “I’m going to leave you two to see what you can do. Have fun.”

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago “I’m going to leave you two to see what you can do.”
I wonder what will happen when Jennifer and Sydney are alone... Will they escape? The suspense is killing me ;)
I can tell that is one of your favorite ties (as you did mention in one of your replies).

I used a slight variant, wrists to knees, in my 'All in the family' story during the 24 hour challenge.
And Elsa experienced the one you described for several hours leaving Chicago.

Great chapter!

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[/quote]
I wonder what will happen when Jennifer and Sydney are alone... Will they escape? The suspense is killing me ;)
I can tell that is one of your favorite ties (as you did mention in one of your replies).

I used a slight variant, wrists to knees, in my 'All in the family' story during the 24 hour challenge.
And Elsa experienced the one you described for several hours leaving Chicago.

Great chapter!
[/quote]
You asked once, where have I been all this time with your stories. I am behind. I admit it. I only have so much time and I really only started reading the fiction sections in the past 6 months or so. On the other hand, being behind means I don't have to wait for updates! :)

I'm glad you are enjoying these escapades. There is plenty of fertile ground to be plowed, I believe!

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Glad Jennifer got tied, but got to admit, not a big fan of wrists tied in front. That said if it’s her first time then Megan should start off carefully.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago Glad Jennifer got tied, but got to admit, not a big fan of wrists tied in front. That said if it’s her first time then Megan should start off carefully.
Hey, Sydney got tied up in front last time and now she's nicely hog tied in back. As the Rolling Stones say, you can't always get what you want! :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

True and The Stones are my favourite band :D
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago True and The Stones are my favourite band :D
Regarding hands tied in front, I always felt the same way. After all, anyone can escape when hands are tied in front, right? Except I have experienced the described frontal tie and if done right, I sure couldn't move much less escape from it. It's also fun because you can actually see your bound wrists but you can't get to them. It's just some thing different. I like variety.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]BoundBabysitter[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]MrBind[/mention] [mention]ludwig[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]MissEscape[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Part 22

Jennifer looked at Sydney.

“Did she say, ‘have fun’?” Jennifer asked.

“That’s what she said,” Sydney answered. “Looks like you’re about as helpless as I am.”

“Pretty much,” Jennifer said. “I’ve never been tied up before. I always figured I could get loose if I was tied up.”

“And now?” Sydney asked.

“Thinking about being tied up, reading about it, and actually being tied up are totally different,” Jennifer answered. “I feel totally helpless. With my wrists tied to my ankles, there is no way to reach the knots, and I certainly can’t slip my hands out of this.”

“I know how you feel,” Sydney said. “That’s exactly how Megan tied me up a few weeks ago, and left me.”

“She left you?” Jennifer said.

“Yeah. Silly me, I told her to.”

“Why?” Jennifer asked, rather incredulous.

“Well, I knew I could escape. At least I thought I could. And I bragged I would. So, she left me, and I couldn’t.”

“Oh my,” Jennifer said. “So how long were you tied up like this?”

“About 5 hours.”

“5 HOURS?” Jennifer exclaimed. “She left you like this for 5 hours? What if she leaves us for 5 hours?”

Jennifer started to panic a little and struggled with her bonds, to no avail.

“I wouldn’t worry about it,” Sydney said. “That night, Megan really thought I would escape. She won’t just leave us like this on purpose. I hope.”

“You hope?” Jennifer asked.

“I’m pretty sure she won’t. Megan has a good heart.”

“Pretty sure?” Jennifer asked. “I need more than ‘pretty sure.’

“OK, I’m sure,” Sydney said.

Jennifer looked relieved. Sydney could see Jennifer had been struggling, and perspiring a little.

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago “Pretty sure?” Jennifer asked. “I need more than ‘pretty sure.’
The fun of getting tied up... you never know what might happen. Well done chapter.

MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

Jennifer is 100% right, getting tied up really is a little more than what you think it might be. Totally realistic story.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Yes, like it!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 23

Jennifer had not anticipated being left tied up. Truthfully, she had not considered it. Yes, she saw that Sydney had been tied up for a while but she hadn’t thought about that for herself. This was all so new, there were a lot of things going through her mind.

As she laid there, she pulled against the ropes binding her wrists. They did not really hurt but they were tight. When she pulled on them, they held fast. She attempted to squeeze her hands out of the loops cinched around her wrists and it was clear that was not possible. Having her arms and wrists tied to her legs and ankles was quite immobilizing. When she tried to move or change positions, she was not able to do much at all. She was quite helpless.

“You’re sweating,” Sydney said as she laid there in her hog tie. Sydney had been tied up for a while at this point and was paying more attention to what was going on with Jennifer than to her own predicament.

“I guess I panicked a little. I can’t move. I’ve never been tied up before,” Jennifer said.

“You’ll get used to it,” Sydney said.

“I’ll get used to being bound hand and foot?” Jennifer asked.

“You may as well get used to it, because we’re stuck,” Sydney said, pulling on the ropes binding her a little.

“There must be some way to get out of this,” Jennifer said, again pulling against the ropes which held her..

“I can’t rule that out,” Sydney said.

“What does that mean?” Jennifer asked.

“Well, first, can you squeeze your hands out of the ropes?” Sydney asked.

Jennifer: “No. I’ve tried. It’s too tight.”

Sydney: “OK. Can you reach any of the knots?”

Jennifer: “No! I told you. This is hopeless.”

Sydney: “It’s never totally hopeless.”

Jennifer: “I thought you said you were tied up for 5 hours?”

Sydney: “OK, that was hopeless, but in this case, there are options.”

Jennifer: “Like what?”

Sydney: “Maybe we could untie each other.”

Jennifer: “How? I can’t move and neither can you.”

Sydney: “I know it’s difficult but maybe we can move a little.”

Jennifer: “How do you propose I do that? My hands and arms are tied to my legs.”

Sydney: “That does make it a little difficult, doesn’t it? You are on your side. Try to see if you can move just a little bit.”

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

just give it a try...
on top: you'll be looking gorgeous while struggling! :D
MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

They could actually do it. IF they don't give up.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago ...you'll be looking gorgeous while struggling! :D
Yes on both counts! :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trying to free each other? Now there is a novel concept :lol:

That's what you get if you don't make sure people can't move around.
And what will this bode for Megan? Revenge bondage?

Oh... the anticipation...

Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I would love to watch them struggling to free themselves.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic