Megan and Sydney. Bound to be roommates F+/F+ (Final part posted 9/27/2022)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What a wonderful trio Megan, Sydney, and Jennifer make.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

I do like how they're having fun with this, and are willing to be challenged.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 1 year ago “There,” Sydney says. “Now I will have some peace and quiet. You two have fun trying to escape, OK?”
Escape? Tied like that? Yeah, right :lol:

I love this story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

This is really fun to read
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
Trammel wrote: 1 year ago “There,” Sydney says. “Now I will have some peace and quiet. You two have fun trying to escape, OK?”
Escape? Tied like that? Yeah, right :lol:

I love this story.
Might be a tad difficult. More soon...

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]BoundBabysitter[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]MrBind[/mention] [mention]ludwig[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]MissEscape[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Part 28

Jennifer watches as Sydney ties up Megan. It is obvious these two have done this before but for Jennifer it is her first time.

All the ropes binding her wrists, legs and ankles feel tight. They don’t really hurt but they are tight and she feels helpless. She recognizes that Sydney did not tie her elbows together so that may help her a bit. However, with her legs tied to Megan’s legs they likely will not be able to help each other.

It is a weird feeling being tied up like this. Honestly, it is the last thing she had expected when she was asked to come over on this evening. Was this some type of trick or had this just happened? Jennifer did not know. What she did know was that she was thoroughly tied up, gagged and quite helpless. Her legs were also tied to her friend Megan’s legs which made this whole situation even more difficult.

The ropes were tight on Jennifer’s skin. The sleeves had been rolled up on her light blue sweat shirt allowing the ropes binding her wrists to be in contact with her wrists. Since she was wearing shorts, the ropes around her legs were also tight on her skin but her socks protected her from the ankle ropes.

“WWhhhWW dwwww wwwwdwww nwww,” Jennifer tried to say into her gag.

“Mpppphhhhh,” Megan grunted, which was not all that helpful since they couldn’t understand each other.

Jennifer tried to move but with her legs tied to Megan’s legs there was not much opportunity for movement. She could feel Megan try to move as well. The two of them were stuck.

“This is hilarious,” Sydney exclaimed. Jennifer and Megan grunted into their gags. Sydney knew Jennifer was new to this so she walked over and removed her gag. It took Jennifer a few seconds to get her jaws working again then she said, “Thanks, Sydney.”

“No problem,” Sydney said. I figured that was probably getting uncomfortable for you.

Megan grunted into her gag.

“You can stay gagged for a while,” Sydney said.

“You guys don’t mess around when you tie people up,” Jennifer said.

“It’s more fun that way,” Sydney said. “Are you doing OK Jennifer?”

“Yeah. I’m glad to be rid of that gag but I’m fine, albeit a little tied up,” Jennifer says, laughing a bit. “It’s a weird feeling being tied up like this, and even weirder to be tied to Megan like this.”

“It keeps you two out of trouble, especially Megan,” Sydney said.

“It looks like I got myself in trouble just by coming over here,” Jennifer said. “This is crazy but it’s fun too.”

“I knew you’d see it our way,” Sydney replied.

To be continued…

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The description of Jennifers Feelings are really good, [mention]Trammel[/mention] !
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

“I knew you’d see it our way,” Sydney replied.
Sidney is very confident. So many possibilities. Where will it go?
Spy Task Force Completed
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Keep It coming 👍😎
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Good update and, as stated by [mention]GreyLord[/mention], so many options...

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]BoundBabysitter[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]MrBind[/mention] [mention]ludwig[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]MissEscape[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Part 29

Jennifer woke up in the morning and, once she got her wits about her, could feel the soreness in her shoulders. She went into the bathroom and could still see the faint rope marks on her wrists. Last night had been fun, if totally unexpected.

Sydney had kept her tied up for quite a while. It was an odd feeling, being so helpless yet feeling so safe. Even though it was a game, she had tried to escape but was not able to. This surprised her because she had seen so many movies over the years where people were tied up and were able to escape. However, try as she did, the ropes were cinched too tight around her wrists and there had been no way to squeeze her hands out of the ropes.

Jennifer looked at her wrists again. The rope marks were faint but they were there. Should she wear long sleeves today, or short sleeves? The marks were faint enough she figured nobody would notice so she settled on short sleeves.

Jennifer got herself a cup of coffee and settled down at the kitchen table. The morning was bright and the view from her parents’ house, into the woods, was pleasant. She thought about her friends Sydney and Megan. They sure seemed to have fun with their tie up games and they seemed to be trying to really tease one another. That was fun! It was interesting that she got tied up (pun intended) in their games.

So, what was it that was so fun last night? Jennifer wasn’t certain. The ropes were tight and the position was not comfortable, having her wrists cinched behind her back and her legs and ankles tied up, as well as her legs being tied to Megan’s legs. That part was kind of funny since it made both of them that much more helpless.

Still, the feeling of being tied up was a good one. She was helpless but felt safe. She was not able to control her situation, especially since she was not able to escape. There was nothing she could do except accept her situation. It was interesting how completely incapacitated she was just by having her wrists and legs tied.

What was it about being tied up that kept her thinking about it so much? She did not know for sure. She liked it and, oddly, she felt like it would be fun to do again sometime. She had felt like one of those damsels in the movies she had watched, except she had never known what it would feel like to actually be a damsel.

In any case, Jennifer couldn’t just sit there all day and think about her tie up experience. She had things to do. She wondered how Megan was doing since she was still tied up when Jennifer left to come home. Maybe she would call her a bit later.

Megan woke slowly but something was wrong. She was sitting in a chair, which was strange. She never slept in a chair. She tried to move but her arms were pulled in back of the chair. She began to realize that her wrists were tied together, and her elbows tied, drawn toward one another. She then realized that her legs were tied together just below her knees, and her ankles were tied together. Her ankles were pulled back under the chair and it felt like there was a rope connecting her wrists with her ankles.

Then she remembered. Sydney had finally untied Jennifer the night before, but had proceeded to tie her, Megan, to the chair. Jennifer, Megan and Sydney had laughed about Megan’s predicament. After spending some more time with Megan and Sydney, Jennifer had finally excused herself and gone home.

Sydney said she was tired and was going to bed soon.

“You can’t just leave me tied up like this,” Megan said.

Sydney looked at Megan. “You really should try to escape. After all, you don’t want to be there like that all night.”

“What do you mean, ‘all night?’”, Megan asked.

Sydney didn’t answer but went back to watching television, keeping an amused eye on Megan. Megan, feeling rather helpless, resumed testing the ropes that held her. Sydney didn’t mess around when tying people up. Megan could feel the ropes cinched around her wrists. She was unable to feel any knots which meant they were likely out of reach of her fingers. Her wrists felt like they were almost welded together and there was no way her hands were slipping out of this. She looked at her legs which were tied and cinched tight. She really couldn’t see her ankles but they felt just as well tied.

Over the next couple of hours, Sydney and Megan engaged in some small talk, mostly ignoring the fact that Megan was tied up and Sydney was not. It was kind of funny for both of them carrying on a casual conversation like this. Eventually, Sydney got up and went to her room.

“Hey, Sydney, where are you going,” Megan called after her.

There was no answer.

“You can’t just leave me like this,” Megan called out. It was kind of clichéd but what else could she say?

Sydney had left Megan tied to the chair, and that had been her predicament all night. Megan was tightly tied and rather uncomfortable. She was also unable to change anything so she figured she might as well make the best of it. She tried to get comfortable but what about this position was comfortable? She also occasionally would struggle against the ropes holding her but that was futile. Eventually she fell asleep and that is where she still was in the morning.

If Sydney was out of bed she had not made any noise or come out of her room so Megan was basically alone. She had now been tied up all night and her arms and shoulders ached. She also had to use the restroom, but there was nothing she could do. After dozens of times struggling against the ropes which bound her, she did so once again, with the same result. She would just have to wait.

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great new chapter, love that Jennifer has enjoyed the experience, But what has happened to Sydney? :D
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Dpsiic wrote: 1 year ago ..., But what has happened to Sydney? :D
Now, that's a worthy question!

Nice read, good inside in the different moods.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Megan has gotten the short end of this stick. But it just doesn't read like Sydney. I wonder, what is the rest of the story?
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 1 year ago “You really should try to escape. After all, you don’t want to be there like that all night.”
All night... and any time longer if Sydney sleeps in. And with Jennifer away, there is not much hope for Megan to get out.
I've sat for 5 hours on a chair, much tied like Megan, and I could not escape either. But a whole night...

Nice chapter!

Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

".It was an odd feeling, being so helpless yet feeling so safe."

This, right here, sums up so much :)
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

I love this series.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Trammel[/mention] that was one nice chapter! As a few others already pointed out, that is a tough Situation Meghan is in :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 30

“This is not funny,” Megan called out but there was no answer. Megan was quite concerned now. She was helpless, Sydney seemed to have disappeared, and nobody knew she was here. It was light out but she really didn’t know what time it was. It would be some time before anyone missed her.

Megan’s arms had fallen asleep. Tied as she was, she tried to exercise her fingers and get some feeling back. Very gradually it seemed to work. She needed to go to the bathroom but that wasn’t going to happen. She would like to go to the kitchen and make herself some breakfast but that wasn’t going to happen either.

The kitchen was right there. So close but yet so far. This couldn’t be happening. Why did she let herself get tied up like this? Oh, yeah, because it was fun. And it was fun. It is fun. She had fun doing this, but at some point in this it stopped being fun and she just wanted out. ‘If I ever get out of this, I will never let myself get tied up again,’ Megan thought. ‘Who am I kidding? Yes I will.’

Megan started to struggle again. How many times had she struggled against her bindings? Surely she could find some way to loosen these ropes. They were tight. Her wrists hurt. Her shoulders hurt. Heck, everything hurt. This was not comfortable. How on earth was she going to get out of this?

Megan tried to twist her wrists around in her bindings. The rope was tight and there wasn’t much room to move. With her hands tied behind her back and the chair, she couldn’t see how she was tied. When she tried to pull her wrists up. The rope connected to her ankles simply pulled at her ankles. Surely she should be able to locate a knot or rope end but Sydney knew how to place those well out of reach. Sydney made sure Megan was tied up so she could not escape.

Occasionally, Megan would just pull on her bindings to see if she could pull her hands out but, as with every other time she tried it, her wrists felt welded together and the ropes holding them would not budge. Megan felt like an animal that had been caught in a trap and was now helpless. Megan stopped and thought about her situation, as if she hadn’t done that a thousand times by now.

‘What if I could move the chair? Megan thought. ‘Maybe I could move to something that would help me escape.’ She looked around but couldn’t see anything. There were knives and scissors in the kitchen but that was a long way away. ‘How on earth could I make it in there? Well, at least I can see if I can move the chair.’

Megan tried to move her feet. Her ankles and legs were tied together and her ankles were pulled back by a rope connected to her wrists. She was able to touch her feet to the floor but moving the chair was another matter. Any effort to move the chair with her feet resulted in tension applied to her wrists.

‘That Sydney sure knows how to tie a person up,’ Megan thought. Megan had to admire how thoroughly she had been tied up, even if it was a major impediment at this point.

“UGGGHHHHH!!!,” Megan exclaimed in frustration.

To be continued…
Last edited by Trammel 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Megan is certainly well stuck. It does appear that someone will have to free her.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Megan is certainly well stuck. It does appear that someone will have to free her.

It seems that way. I doubt Megan will be able to free herself ... that is kind of devious by Sydney
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That feeling that you get when you are tied and you want to do something, like scratch that itch, or rub your nose or whatever, and you can't...
That is the feeling of being helpless. Bondage is not bondage until you want out, somebody once said, and it is true. When you have a way out, you will use it. It might be after 15 minutes or 3 hours, but you know you can get out. Being stuck for real, with no way out, you rely on somebody else. What if he/she is not listening (or in Megan's case maybe not even around)... What if the person decided that you should not get released yet... There is nothing you can do about it, even if you wanted to. Now that is bondage.

Great chapter. When will Megan be rescued, or will she succeed in escaping... we patiently wait.

Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

I wish I had a roommate like that!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]BoundBabysitter[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]MrBind[/mention] [mention]ludwig[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]MissEscape[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention]

Part 31

“Who yelled “UGH”? Sydney called from the bedroom. “I’m trying to sleep in here.”

“Well, I’m still tied up!” Megan yelled. “Let me go!”

“What do you mean you’re still tied up?” Sydney yelled, coming out of her room. As Sydney emerged from her room, her eyes widened at the site of Megan.

“Who tied you up?” Sydney asked, a bit disoriented.

“You did!” Megan exclaimed. “You tied me up last evening then you left me.”

“I don’t remember that,” Sydney exclaimed. “I guess I thought Jennifer would untie you.”

“Jennifer went home and left me here with you, which apparently wasn’t a great idea,” Megan said.

Sydney looked at Megan still tied securely to the chair.

“Why wasn’t it a good idea?” Sydney asked.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Megan asked. “You forgot about me.”

Sydney pondered this for a moment.

“Well, I guess I did but I think it’s kind of funny,” Sydney said, walking behind the chair. “You really should have made some progress after all this time. Your wrists are still tied securely. It’s kind of funny when you think about it.”

“Funny? You’re not the one left tied to a chair all night,” Megan said.

“No, but someone I know left me tied up for hours once,” Sydney said.

“You asked me to do that,” Megan answered.

“True,” Sydney said.

“So, are you going to untie me? I need to pee and these ropes hurt.”

“So, you want to be untied?” Sydney asked, teasingly.

“What do you think?” Megan asked.

“I did such a good job of tying you up it seems a shame to undo it all,” Sydney said.

“Ugghhh!” Megan exclaimed in exasperation.

“OK, I guess I’ll let you go. Is that what you want?” Sydney asked.

“What do you think?” Megan asked.

“I think you should remain tied up but I was asking what you think,” Sydney said, teasing.

“Please untie me,” Megan said, pleadingly.

“Oh, all right,” Sydney said.

Sydney started with Megan’s ankle and leg bindings, then untied the ropes around her upper body leaving only Megan’s wrists still tied behind her back.

“OK, get up out of the chair,” Sydney said.

Megan got up, turning her back toward Sydney and Sydney undid Megan’s wrist bindings. When her wrists were untied, Megan brought her hands in front of her.

“Oh, my aching shoulders. And look at the rope marks on my wrists,” Megan said.

“Souvenirs,” Sydney exclaimed. “I hope you enjoyed yourself.”

“I’m not sure I would put it that way,” Megan said.

“I would,” Sydney said. “I must say it was a hilarious surprise to find you tied up like that this morning. I had totally lost track.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” Megan said.

“I did,” Sydney said.

The End.

PS: I may do a sequel sometime in the future. You never know.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Excellent wrap up!
Spy Task Force Completed