The Weekend of Hell: Part 5/last Part added (10.01.22)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Weekend of Hell: Part 5/last Part added (10.01.22)

Post by Gil »

Part1: Friday (f/m;f/fm)

Hello everyone. Here is my next story. This will be a multi-part story. This one happened about two weeks after my parents tied me up for annoying them:

It was summer. In this period happened some bondage experiences. It was Friday afternoon, about 3 o'clock. My parents called us into the kitchen. My sister and I went downstairs. My brother was already gone. He was at a tournament with his basketball team over the weekend and wouldn't be back until Sunday at 6 p.m. My parents were going to my aunt's (my dad's sister) house for the weekend. Since it wasn't far away, they trusted my sister to take care of everything and didn't get a babysitter. Jean would also come to stay with us for the weekend. Her parents had no problem with that.

"Okay, you two. We're going to head out now. The money for dinner is on the table. Please always be home after dark and don't open the door to strangers. And if anything is wrong, call us and we'll come back. We are only an hour away. All understood?" My father wanted to know.

"Yes, Dad." We both replied, grinning.

"Good, then we'll be on our way. Have a great weekend. We will be home at 4 p.m." Added my mother.

We hugged and they left the house. They put the suitcases in the trunk, got in, and drove away. I walked upstairs to my room. It was 3:30 p.m. Jean would be here around 5:00 pm. I was really looking forward to the weekend. I went to the toilet and after that, I started playing PlayStation. After about half an hour, I noticed Emily coming into my room. But she didn't say anything, she just walked up to me and looked at me. I looked back.

"What's wrong, Emily?" I looked at her questioningly.

"Nothing. Just this." She grinned and held up a roll of tape.

I widened my eyes, already knowing what was coming. She tackled me to the ground so that I was lying on my stomach on the floor. She pulled my arms behind me. She was only 2 years older, but much stronger. She crossed my hands and wrapped the tape around them a half dozen times. Always alternating horizontally and then vertically, like an X. Then she tied my feet together. About half a dozen times around the ankles. Then she paused for a moment and stood up and went to my drawer.

"HEY, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? Jean is about to come and we wanmmmmmmmppppphhh." I was interrupted as she put something in my mouth.

She stuffed a pair of my socks in my mouth. At least they were clean socks. Then another pair. My mouth was full. It was hard to close my mouth. Emily also wrapped the tape around my head half a dozen times.

"Okay. That's enough for now.” She said.

“MMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.” I started to protest.

“Here, hold these for me, please." She said with a grin.

She held 2 tennis balls in front of my eyes. Before I knew it, she had already placed one in my right hand and taped the duct tape around it. My right hand was a big silver glove with my fingers around the tennis ball. My hands had been tied like this before, but with a tennis ball in my hand, that was new. She did the same to my left hand. My hands were now as useless as they could be. Then she got up from my back, went to my bed, and took out my bag of bondage stuff. Meanwhile, I sat up straight. I tested my restraints. My hands and feet were bombproof. In the meantime, my sister dumped out the whole bag. All my bondage stuff was now on the floor.

"WMMAPPH MAPHH MMUPPH MOOMIMPPH MOPH MOPPHH?" I tried to ask what she was up to.
"I didn’t understand you, but I assume you want to know what I'm up to, right?" she asked me.

I nodded my head.

"The three of us are going to have a lot of fun this weekend." My sister laughed.

"Oh man, poor Jean. I hope she won't be too angry." I thought to myself.

"Well, let's get you ready before Jean comes and does her rounds. Let's start with the ropes today." She said to me with a smile.

She brought all the ropes over to me. So about 200 yards. She took a 5-yard rope and wrapped it around my hands like she had done with the tape before. In the end, she tied it over my hands. Not that I would have had a chance to escape with the tennis balls taped in my hands. Then she loosened the tape around my ankles. It hurt a little because it was summer and warm, and I was only wearing a blue long shirt, gray jeans, and black socks. My sister was wearing a pink top with blue shorts and black socks as well. She then took a 10-yard rope and tried to put it around my ankles, but I wriggled my legs and resisted. Emily then sat on my legs and held them still.

"Remember, Kyle. I have the upper hand. I can make you as comfortable or as uncomfortable as possible. You decide." She said to me.

I thought about it for a moment, but then made up my mind pretty quickly. I held still. I couldn't free myself without her help anyway. So I had no other choice.

"Good call, little brother." She grinned and patted me on the head.

Then she tied the rope around my ankles. In the end, she wound it three times between my ankles, pulled it tight, but not too tight, and knotted it. Then she did the same with my knees. Above and below, each with a 10-yard rope. Then she helped me up and took one of the long 25-yard ropes and wrapped it around my entire torso. From my shoulders to my hands. In the end, she tied it to my hands. So there was hardly any room for me to move. That's how far I was tied up. Nothing special so far. After that, she laid me down in the middle of the room again and took another 5-yard rope. She tied it around my legs a few times, knotted it tight, and pulled my legs to my hands so they were almost touching. Then she tied the rope around my hands a few more times and knotted it tight. I now found myself in a rather severe hogtie. She stood up and looked at me. I wriggled in my bonds to see how much slack I had. Answer: none.

"There, now I've got you under my control for the whole weekend." She grinned at me.

"The WHOLE? Is she really going to keep me tied up that long? What is, when I have to go to the bathroom?" I thought to myself.

"Well, I'll leave you alone for now until Jean gets here. It will only take a good 45 minutes." She said to me, switched the TV over so I could watch TV, she turned my PlayStation off and left my room. It was 4:15 pm.

"What a way to start the weekend!" I thought to myself as I squirmed in my hogtie.

I watched some TV since I had no other choice. But after about 15 minutes, the doorbell rang.

"That must be Jean. Crap. Now Emily is going to get her, too." I said to myself.

I heard someone coming up the stairs. It only sounded like one person. The door opened and Jean came in. She wore a long red shirt with blue jeans and blue socks.

"Hey, Kyle. Glad to see..." She interrupted herself and looked at me. "Um, okay. So I figured we'd do TuG’s this weekend, but I wasn't expecting that you already started, haha. You're really tied up though." She added with a grin.

"MMMPPHHH." I screamed into my gag and shook my head.

At that moment, I caught sight of Emily behind Jean. I snapped my eyes open.

"MMMEAAAPPPPHHH, MMEPPPPHH MOPPHH!" I screamed again to warn Jean, but by then Emily had a firm grip on her. Emily covered her mouth and pressed Jean to her body with her other arm.

"It will be more comfortable if you do what I say, Jean. Do you understand?" Emily wanted to know.

"MMMEPPH." Jean replied, nodding her head.

"Good, then please hold this." Said Emily, went to my bondage stuff and got two tennis balls.

Jean did as he was told. Now I watched the spectacle of what Emily had done to me earlier. She tied Jean up in the same way, 1 on 1, as she had tied me up. Emily taped her hands into large silver balls, with the tennis balls in each hand. She was also gagged with 2 pairs of socks and Emily wrapped tape around her head half a dozen times. And then came the same procedure with the ropes. It took about a good quarter of an hour before Jean was lying next to me. Also in a hogtie. I looked at her a little pitifully, because I felt sorry for her. She looked at me, nodded her head briefly, and winked. It wasn't an "I'm having a great time" wink, it was a "we'll get through this together" wink.

"All right, my two prisoners. This is what the next 48 hours will look like: You'll be tied up all the time, in different positions, of course, with different materials, sometimes more, sometimes less, even overnight. This is how I will have my rest. And how the weekend will go depends on your cooperation. All understood?" She asked, looking at us.

"MPPPPHH." We both nodded at her.

"Perfect. Then you guys have time to yourselves for now. I'll be making dinner in about 2 hours. Have fun, haha." Laughed Emily and left my room.

We both lay tied up on the floor with no chance to escape. We just kept watching Tv. We did not move much. Now and then I tried to change position, which was not easy with so little movement. Jean turned sometimes to me and just smiled. I smiled back. I couldn't believe she was having so much fun with it. I mean, I enjoyed being tied up like that too, but a whole weekend sounded really long. I took a quick glance at the clock. It was already 6 o'clock. So we had been tied up for over an hour. Since Emily still hadn't come, we continued to lie there and watch TV. After that, I closed my eyes to rest a little. Shortly after, Jean nudged me, as best she could, in her hogtie. I opened my eyes again and looked at her. She shook her head that I shouldn't be sleeping. I just grinned back and lay there motionless. The hogtie began to hurt a little bit, but not too much.

After another hour, we finally heard someone coming up the stairs. It could only be Emily and it was her as she opened the door.

"Dinner's ready." She said to us.

Then she went to Jean and untied the rope she was hogtied with. She lifted Jean, also took the rope, and went down the stairs. After a short time, she came back up and did the same to me. Emily led me into the living room and sat me down on a chair at the dining room table, across from Jean. Emily tied the rope she had used to tie me up before and tied it around my torso so I couldn't fall off the chair. Then she went back into the kitchen and got the food. She made grilled cheese for us and brought a bottle of water for each of us.

"Good, I'm going to take your gags off now. I'm going to feed you, but if you talk, the gag goes back in and dinner is over. Do you understand?" She asked us.

We looked at each other, looked at Emily, and both nodded.

"Perfect." Said Emily.

Emily went to Jean first and loosened the tape around her head. Jean immediately spit out the socks and started moving her jaw back and forth. Then Emily came to me and did the same. I immediately spit out the socks, too, and did the same thing as Jean with my jaw. Emily placed the roll of tape on the table in front of us. Then she started feeding us. It tasted good, but it was a little annoying that we couldn't eat it ourselves. About halfway through, I made a big mistake.

"Annoying that we can't eat ourselves." I said quietly. But not quietly enough. Emily looked at me. She must have heard me. She stood up and grabbed the socks and tape.

"NO, WAIT PLEASE. I didn't meammmpppphhh." I tried to explain, but she put the socks back in my mouth and wrapped the tape around my head a half dozen times.

"MMMPPPPHH MMPPPHHH MPPHPHPHH." I screamed through my gag.

"It's your fault, little brother. I told you not to say a single word. You didn't obey. Your bad luck." Emily said.

Jean just grinned at me. She was having her fun with this. I looked down at the floor in annoyance. Emily fed Jean until she was done. She also gagged Jean again as before and put everything away. After that, we heard Emily go upstairs. It took about 15 minutes for her to come back down. She first freed Jean from the chair and then carried her back upstairs. Shortly after, she came back down and did the same thing to me. When we arrived in my room, Jean stood next to the door and Emily placed me next to Jean. In the room, my blanket was spread out on the floor, and next to it was my sleeping bag. There were also some zip ties. It was already clear to me what was going to happen.

"Since Kyle broke the rule at dinner, you get to choose how you want to be tied up overnight, Jean. Wrapped up in the blanket like a burrito or the sleeping bag.” Said Emily to her.

Jean thought for a moment and then jumped on the blanket.

"Let's get you ready." Said Emily with a grin on her face.

She laid Jean on the left end of the blanket so that only her head was not on the blanket. Then Emily started to wrap her up. You could only see her head. Everything else was well wrapped up. Then Emily took the zip ties and pulled them tightly around the blanket. Around her ankles, above her knees, above her hips, above her elbows, and around her shoulders.

"Comfortable?" asked Emily.

"MMPPHH." Jean nodded her head.

Then Emily turned to me

"Now you, little brother." She winked at me.

She opened the sleeping bag and I hopped over to her. She picked me up and put me in the sleeping bag. Only my head was still visible. Then Emily tied the zip ties around the sleeping bag too, just like she had done with Jean. Emily got up and put a pillow under each of our heads to make it more comfortable. I turned over so that I was lying on my stomach, otherwise the floor would press on my hands where the tennis balls were still in. Jean did the same. I turned my head to the right so I could see Jean. Jean looked at me, too.

"Good, 8:15. It's bedtime for you guys tonight. Good night." She grinned at us, closed the blinds, turned off the light, and went out of my room.

It was pretty dark, but I could still see Jean just fine. She grinned at me again. Jean was having fun. I mean, I was too, but Emily could have been a little nicer, especially at dinner. But I still enjoyed it. It took me a while to get tired. At 9 o'clock, Jean had already fallen asleep. I thought about the hours ahead, what they would be like. I was looking forward to it, but I was also a little nervous. After about another half hour, I fell asleep, too.

To be continued…

I hope you like this part😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 14 times in total.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Dude this is awesome! Cant wait to see what happens next and I will think if I get an idea. But this is awesome.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story! I'm really looking forward to the rest of the weekend. It seems like Kyle should better learn to follow Emilies rules :lol: Really funny how he tried pleading with her but she just didn't care at all :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

[mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention]

Thank you both so much :). Yeah, I'm excited to see what else will happen :D. And hopefully he will stick to the rules in the future ;)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Part 2: Saturday morning (f/fm)

“GOOD MORNING!" Emily called out as she entered my room.

She pulled open the blinds. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Jean lying next to me, still curled up in the blanket, also opening her eyes. I was also still tied up in my sleeping bag. Emily came up to us and squatted between us. She had a pair of scissors with her.

"Did you sleep well??" She asked us with a smile.

"MMMEEPPHHH." I nodded my head. I saw that Jean was nodding too.

"Alright, I'm going to get you guys out of there now. I guess you guys need to use the bathroom too." She said to us.

That was true. My bladder was squeezing. I looked at the clock. It was 8 a.m. Still quite early. But we had slept for good 11 hours. Emily went to my bondage stuff that was still on the floor and came back to us with two handcuffs and two ankle cuffs. Then she started cutting Jean's zip ties and rolled her out of the blanket. Then she cut the tape around her hands and took the tennis balls aside. After that, she untied the ropes around Jean's ankles and knees. Before Emily freed Jean further, she put the ankle cuffs on her. Then she loosened the rope around her torso and then the rope that bound her hands together. She brought her hands forward and tightened the cuffs around her hands. However, she did not loosen the gag yet. The whole process to untie Jean took about 15 minutes.

"Jean, please wait until I release Kyle." She said to her.

"MMEEPPPHHH." Jean nodded her head.

"Now it’s your turn, little brother." She grinned at me.

Then she started to untie me. She did it in the same order as she did with Jean. I was also released after 15 minutes, but I was also bound with hand and ankle cuffs. I stretched properly and it felt very good to finally use my hands again.

"Listen. You can go to the bathroom now. When you are finished, please come down. And don’t even think about undoing the gags" She grinned. I noticed how so slowly my jaw was aching from the socks in my mouth.

"See you in a minute then, prisoners." Said Jean, patting us both on the head and leaving my room.

We also left the room. It took a little longer because our movement was restricted by the ankle cuffs. In the hallway, Jean pointed her finger at herself and then at the stairs. She indicated that she wanted to go upstairs to go to the bathroom. I nodded and used the bathroom here on the floor. When I was done, I left the bathroom and went back to my room. I hoped to find the keys to the hand and ankle cuffs on the floor where my bondage clothes were scattered but to no avail.

"She must have taken the keys with her." I thought to myself.

I went down the stairs, careful not to fall. On the ground floor, Emily welcomed me and led me to the dining table in the living room. Jean was already sitting on the chair, where she had sat yesterday. Emily then led me to my seat, again across from Jean.

"I'm going to take your gags off, but the same rules apply as yesterday at dinner. Got it, Kyle?" She asked, looking at me with a grin.

"MMEEPPPHHH." I nodded. Only because I had accidentally spoken yesterday.

She opened my gag first, and then Jean's. We spit out the socks immediately. Did that may be good to finally be able to move my jaw again.

Emily went to the kitchen and came back with three bowls of cereal. She put a bowl down for each of us and sat between us as she did yesterday.

"Bon appétit. You can eat your own this time." said Emily to us.

We nodded, as we were not allowed to speak. Eating was not a problem for me so far, since I already had to eat with handcuffs in Spirit Week. So I already had practice at it. Since I couldn't eat much the day before, I was all the hungrier and ate quickly. With a grin, I pushed the bowl aside. Shortly after, the other two finished as well and we put the bowls in the dishwasher.

"You two sit on the sofa. I'll get some stuff downstairs." She said and went upstairs.

In that time we went back into the living room and sat down on the sofa. I turned on the TV and we watched "The big bang Theory." It was 9 a.m.

I leaned over to Jean and started talking quietly while Emily wasn't there.

"I can't wait to see what else Emily has planned." I whispered to her.

"Me too." She whispered back with a grin.

"I'm sorry you got dragged into this." I whispered to Jean.

"Oh nonsense, that's all right. It's kind of fun." She said softly and grinned.

"Yeah, you got that right." I also said quietly with a grin.

"PSSHHT. Emily is coming back down." Said Jean as she heard the footsteps.

I nodded to her. Emily entered the living room with a couple of rolls of tape and the two ball gags in her hands. She looked at us, then at the TV, then back at us.

"At least this way you won't be bored while you're tied up," Emily said to us. "This time I'm just going to use duct tape. Who wants to go first?" she added questioningly.

With a grin, I stood up.

"Alright, come on over here. The laughter will surely go out of you" She commanded with a grin.

I did as she commanded. She took the keys for my handcuffs out of her pocket and opened my handcuffs. She put them aside and guided my hands to my back. She placed my hands' palms flat against each other and wrapped a new roll of tape from the tips of my fingers to my wrists and back down. My hands had become one big silver glove. Then she untied my ankle cuffs and she picked up brown packing tape so that our clothes would not suffer. She wrapped the tape around my ankles, below and above my knees. Each time about a dozen times. Then she took the ball gag, put it in my mouth, and closed it at the back of my neck. The roll of tape was half empty. Then she put me back on the couch and helped Jean up. She took a new roll and tied Jean up the same way she had tied me up.

"So far, so good. I bet you're wondering why I didn't tie up your upper body, aren't you?" She asked us with a grin.

"MMEEPPHHH." We both nodded.

"Alright, I'll show you then. Kyle, stand up and turn your back to me." She commanded.

I did as she said and stood with my back to her. I looked wounded at Jean and she looked back. I noticed Emily pulling my pants back a little. And then it got uncomfortable. She grabbed my underpants and pulled them up quickly and forcefully. She gave me a powerful wedgie.

"MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I wrenched my eyes open and screamed into my gag.

Emily wrapped the tape once around the piece of my underpants she was holding and then wrapped the tape around my arms and then around my torso so that my torso was completely covered by the tape from my wrists to my shoulders. With that, the roll was also empty and Emily threw it away. Then she took another roll and started there with the roll above my waist where the tape started and wrapped it completely up to my ankles. So now I was completely mummified in tape from my ankles to my shoulders. She laid me on the floor in front of her. The wedgie hurts and I was wriggling in my mummification. I tried to move my arms so that I could somehow use them to loosen the tape, but the chance was zero. Jean was watching everything and getting a little restless. Emily walked up to her and helped her up. I didn't see much and focused more on myself.

"MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I heard Jean screaming into her gag.

Then all I heard was the sound of the tape and shortly afterward Jean was lying next to me, mummified like me. She began to squirm in her bonds, too.

"I hope you're having fun, HAHA." Emily laughed when she saw us.

"MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHH." We both screamed into our gags.

"I'll take that as a “yes”. Have a good time then. I'll take care of you later." She winked at us.

"MMMMMMMMPPPPHHHH MMMMMMMPPPHHHH." We called after her as she left the living room and headed up the stairs.

We rolled around on the floor trying to do something about the underpants. But nothing helped. When I tried to stretch my arms away from my body, which was hardly possible anyway because of the tape, it only got worse because she stuck the end of my underpants to my arms. If I didn't move my arms, it still hurt, but it was bearable. So I let that go. Emily had found a good way to tease us. I could tell from Jean's face that she was finding it at least as uncomfortable as I was.

"MMPPPHHH." I called to get Jean’s attention.

She looked at me. I turned my head toward the television. "The Big Bang Theory" was still on. I wanted her to know that maybe the distraction would make it less bad. But with a gag in my mouth and no way to use my arms, it was hard to show her what I wanted. I twisted and turned so that I could see the TV well and without effort. Of course, by moving back and forth I noticed that the pulling was getting stronger from time to time, which is why I made noises then, but when I was lying well, everything was not so bad anymore. Jean noticed what I was doing and the same. She also made noises now and then because of the wedgie, but when she was also lying well, it was half as bad.

So when we were lying there like that, I focused on the TV. And that helped. The pain got less and less. It was quite a while before we heard Emily coming down the stairs. She came into the living room to join us.

"Ah, I see you've made yourselves comfortable." She said with a grin.

"MMPEPPPHH." We both nodded.

"Well, let's have some fun then. I've learned enough for this weekend now." She said again with a grin on her lips.

She walked toward us, picked Jean up off the floor, and set her on her feet. Then she lifted me. That's when I noticed my wedgie again. She placed me with my back against Jean's back. Then she took a roll of the brown tape in her hand and began to wrap it around our shoulders. Down, to our hips, then on to our knees, and finally around our ankles. We were mummified togehter. Mummified in our mummification, so to speak. After that, she laid us on the floor. Then she took off our socks. Then it was clear what was coming.

"Tickling and wedgie? It can't get any worse than that!" I thought to myself. And off she went. She started tickling our feet with her pointy fingernails.

"MMAAPPPHH MMPPAAHPPHH MMAPPHHAAH." We both laughed into our gags.

I tried to wiggle my feet, but since we were tied tightly together, there wasn't much I could do. I had to let it wash over me. The bad thing was, the more I squirmed and moved, the more I felt the panties. Freaky combination. Now and then you could hear Emily grinning. She seemed to be having a lot of fun teasing her two captives. And since I couldn't see the clock, it felt like hours. Of course, to make it worse for us, she would stop now and then, only to start again after a short time. Finally, she stopped for good. But she didn't let us out yet.

"All right, you two. It's just before noon, so I'll make lunch. In that time, you can enjoy your situation a little bit more." said Emily and went into the kitchen.

We just lay there waiting for her to come back. We were tickled for a good hour. I could tell I was already pretty exhausted and could use the break. I also heard Jean breathing harder. I had been tied up for almost 20 hours and Jean for 19 hours. But I was doing fine. I enjoyed it, even if the wedgie and tickling didn't make it seem that way. After a short while, Emily came again.

"Then I want to free you. A little break you've earned." She smiled.

She had a pair of scissors in her hand and cut the ribbon between us, freeing us from our shared cocoon. Then she freed Jean first. Emily carefully cut her out of her mummification without cutting her clothes. It took a while. When she was free from her cocoon, she loosened the tape around her ankles and knees. Finally, Emily freed her hands and loosened the tape that held the underwear in place. Jean was free again and stretched neatly. However, Emily put the hand and ankle cuffs back on but took out the gag.

"Wait here on the sofa, Jean. I'll take care of Kyle first after I check on lunch." Said Emily. Jean did as she was told.

Emily ran into the kitchen and came right back after a minute. Then she began to free me, just as she had freed Jean. After a short time, I was also free and stretched as well. Emily also tied my hand and ankle cuffs back in place but also took out the gag.

"I'll get dinner ready and you guys can talk.” Said Emily and disappeared back into the kitchen.

"Whew, that was exhausting. But well, after she said we were her prisoners yesterday, I didn't expect anything else, haha." Grinned Jean.

"Yeah, you're right about that. Wedgie and tickling were gross. As I said, I'm sorry you got caught up in it." I apologized again.

"Now stop apologizing. It's really fun. And at least it gives us something to do this weekend." She grinned at me.

"Yeah, you're right about that. It's really fun." I grinned back.

Then Emily came into the living room and brought the food to the dining room table. We went there too and sat down on our old seats. Emily had made chicken nuggets with potatoes and salad. And a glass of water was also ready for everyone. For just 15 years she could cook well. We ate in silence. No one said anything. I was also very hungry. After we all ate and drank, we put the dishes in the dishwasher. Then Emily went over to Jean and whispered something in her ear. Jean grinned up to both cheeks and nodded. They both looked at me for a brief moment.

"All right. It's 1 p.m. now. We still have plenty of time before the day is over. You both in the living room and I'll prepare the next round." she said and winked at me.

"Oh god, what did those two just plan?" I thought to myself.

I would find out soon enough.

To be continued…

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Mummified in duct tape with the addition of a wedgie. Quite the pickle if you ask me, like ouch a bit. But can't wait to see what more of this weekend will hold.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

The wedgie was mean but really funny. :lol: It seems like Emily really likes to torture them a bit. I wonder what Emily and Jean have planned for Kyle... girls can be so mean sometimes :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention]

Thank you very much for your comments :) I'm glad you enjoying the story :)
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Again a fun part, awesome job :lol:
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

[mention]Pantyhose971[/mention]

Thank you :)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Part 3: Saturday afternoon (ff/m,f/fm)

It was 1:00 p.m. on Saturday. Jean and I went into the living room, as Emily had instructed us, and sat down on the couch. The television was still on.

"Probably something very embarrassing," I thought to myself.

After about 15 minutes, Emily came back downstairs. This meant that our "freedom" would be over, soon. She put two wooden chairs in the living room, facing each other. They were our old wooden garden chairs that Emily had dug out. The chairs were identical. Each chair had 4 legs, 2 armrests, and the back was made of 5 wooden beams ending in a crossbar on top. My parents loved wooden furniture in the past. At least Emily had put a pillow on each of the chairs so they weren't too hard to sit on. On the dining room table, she laid out my packs of zip ties. But that wasn't the only thing.

"All right, you two, time to get ready. I don't want your bladders to get in the way. So please go to the bathroom and put this on." She said and held two diapers in front of us.

She pulled them out of my costume box. They've been there since Jean and I dressed up as Generation Day Babies on the last day of Spirit Week.

"Really? Is that necessary?" I asked Emily.

"Yes. Then the rest can go easily. Just go to the bathroom again beforehand. Then you won't need it. Just in case of emergency." Explained Emily to us.

I stared at her, stared at Jean who was sitting next to me, and then back at Emily. I stood up, walked towards Emily, and grabbed a diaper.

"Alright. I don't have a choice anyway." I said to her without making a face.

"Good call." She said with a grin. "Wait, I'll take off your ankle cuffs." she added and did it directly.

Then I went into the bathroom next to the kitchen. I took off my pants and underwear completely and used the toilet. I heard someone going up the stairs and coming down a moment later. I guessed it was Jean. Then I put on the diaper and the pants over it. It felt a little weird, but it was fine. I left the bathroom, but no one was there when I returned to the living room.

"JEAN! EMILY!" I called out, but there was no answer.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me. I was about to turn around when I was thrown to the floor. It was Emily and Jean.

"HEY! What are you guys doing? And why isn't Jean tied up anymore?" I asked. Jean had taken off her hand and ankle cuffs.

"She's helping me with a plan, then she'll be tied up again too. She agreed right away." Grinned Emily.

"Yeah, that'll be fun, haha." Laughed Jean.

Then Emily started to take off my pants so that only the diaper was visible and Jean took off my socks in the meantime. Then they both helped me up. Emily pressed me against her and Jean opened my handcuffs, but made them tight right around my ankles. This way I couldn't run away anymore. Emily then took off my long-sleeved shirt and undershirt. She let go of me and I stood in front of them, dressed only in a diaper. My face went straight up red as a tomato.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of. Look, I put it on too, just in case." Said Jean and pushed her pants down a little so the diaper was briefly visible.

"We thought we'd come up with something special for you." Grinned Emily and walked over to the sofa. There was a dress there that hadn't been there before. Emily must have gotten it earlier while I was in the bathroom.

"It's an old one of mine. That should fit you, Kylie." She winked at me. "And decide if you want it the easy way or the hard one." She added. The dress looked like this one: https://litb-cgis.rightinthebox.com/ima ... 938805.jpg

"...The easy way..." I said softly.

"Good choice and don't worry. This is going to be fun. We won't tell anyone." Emily winked at me. Jean nodded in agreement.

"Okay. Let's do it." I said to them.

Emily opened the dress at the back and pulled it over my head. I guided my arms into the openings provided. When the dress was in place, Emily zipped it up. the dress reached below my knees. It fit very well. Then Jean unlocked the handcuffs that were fastened around my ankles and led me to one of the wooden chairs. I sat down. There was already all the makeup on the dining table. Jean picked up the pink nail polish.

"Put your hands on the armrests, Kyle." said Jean with a grin.

I did as she said. Jean started painting my fingernails. Emily, meanwhile, got to work on my face. She applied pink lipstick to my lips. Then she took the black eyeliner and continued with my eyes. Likewise, she added pink lied shadow. Both were done at about the same time. I looked at my nails and blushed again. Jean then put on pink socks and old white ballerinas from Emily.

"There, perfect. Our girl is ready." Emily laughed, took out her cell phone, and snapped a few photos. Then she showed them to me. I blushed as much as anyone could blush.

"For your album, Kylie." Emily winked at me again.

"Kyle!" I corrected my sister loudly. Of course, she did that on purpose to annoy me.

"Please pass one arm through the openings in the back of the chair and then place your hands flat together." Emily commanded.

I did as she was instructed. Emily took a couple of small zip ties and tied each of my opposite fingers together. Like thumbs, index fingers, etc. This looked suspiciously familiar. This was how my hands had also been tied together by the burglars. When all the fingers were tied together, she tied a large zip tie around my wrists and another one above my elbow. All behind the back of the chair. Then she made a couple of large zip ties together and wrapped them around my torso and the chair in several places: Below my shoulder, above my elbows, and above my hips. This way I was very well tied to the chair. While Emily tied up my upper body, Jean took care of my legs. She tied zip ties around my ankles, below and above my knees. Then she took some zip ties again, attached them to the zip ties around my ankles, and guided my feet backward until my feet were hanging in the air. Then she attached the zip ties to my bound hands.

"Perfect. Now comes the crowning touch." Said Emily, holding the ball gag in her hand.

I opened my mouth and Emily pushed the gag in place. Then she closed it at the back of my head.

"Try moving back and forth." Said Emily.

I did, but I barely moved. I was tied up very well.

"Now for you, Jean. And thank you very much for your help" Grinned Emily and turned to Jean.

“No Problem. That was funny.” Jean smiled and sat down on the chair in front of me.

She put her arms through the openings behind the backrest like I had done before. Then Emily came over to her with the packets of zip ties and tied her to the chair just like me. In the end, she gagged Jean with the ball gag as well. Emily stepped back and took a few pictures from us again and laughed.

"Oh, you look sooooo cute, Kylie." Emily grinned.

I just rolled my eyes because she said “Kylie” again.

"Okay. We have 2 p.m. now. Try to enjoy your new position and let's watch some TV." Emily said and pushed us next to the sofa. Emily sat down and watched TV.

I looked down at myself and checked the zip ties. I tested my bonds again, of course. I fidgeted a little back and forth and pulled on my fingers. The zip ties were very tight. I lifted my head and looked at Jean. She was grinning at me. I could see that despite the gag. My face turned a little red again but I grinned back. Then we watched TV as well.

"Why did I know something similar would happen to me? At least they had fun doing it." I thought to myself, even though I was embarrassed. Somehow I had to talk myself into something positive.

After about an hour, my sister turned on a romantic movie because, in her opinion, there was nothing better to watch. Not the kind of movies I preferred.

"This is just the thing for the three of us girls. Two hours of a nice love movie." My sister said.

"MMAMMAAPPHH MMAAMMMAPHH." Laughed Jean into her gag.

I just shook my head at Emily's statement.

"Two hours watching a love movie? That's even worse than the wedgie and tickling combined!" I thought to myself.

Well, I had no choice but to watch. Now and then I would look over at Emily and Jean. They were both completely engrossed in the movie. I tried from time to time to squirm in my bonds. But tied up with zip ties, I had no chance anyway. At some point, I gave up and just watched the movie. For me, the movie was boring. I looked at the clock. It was 4:00 pm. Half of the movie was over. I decided to close my eyes and rest a little. Being tied up for so long was exhausting. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

-3 hours later-

"Hey, wake up. Dinner's about to be served." I heard someone say softly. I opened my eyes and recognized Emily.

"Mpphh." I replied still a little sleepy.

"It's already seven o'clock. We made scrambled eggs." Said Emily to me.

When I came to, I realized that I was no longer tied to the chair, but lying on the floor. I lifted my head and looked down at myself.
I was wrapped in my blanket, and around it, zip ties held the blanket together. I was tied up like Jean was overnight yesterday. I noticed how my hands were tied together with ropes in front of my body, palm to palm, and my hands were taped into fists. Likewise, I felt ropes all around my torso, around my ankles, and above and below my knees. So by now the standard bondage, as I was often tied up. Mostly without a blanket and with my hands behind my back. Simple and escape-proof. I looked at Emily again. I was a little confused.

"I've got you ready for bed before. And yes, you're still wearing makeup and yes, you're still wearing that dress." She smiled at me.

I didn't expect anything else. I could still feel the diaper, so I knew I really wouldn't be free until tomorrow morning. Emily picked me up off the floor and sat me at the dining table. It was probably a little difficult because I was wrapped in the blanket, but she tied a rope around my torso and the chair so I couldn't fall off. Jean came out of the kitchen and brought the dinner on a tray. She was bound with hand and ankle cuffs. She placed the food and drink in front of us and then sat down across from me.

"Do you sleep well, Kyle?" asked Jean with a grin.

"MMMEEPPHHH." I nodded at her and grinned as well.

"Wait, we can't hear you at all." Said Emily, standing up and taking my gag off.

"Yes, I did." I said again, moving my jaw as it hurt a little. "How long have you been "free"?" asked Jean.

"Since the end of the movie, so I've been walking around like this for a good 2 hours." She said, showing me the handcuffs. "Emily and I talked about a lot of themes and then we prepared dinner together."

"Then let's eat. I'll help you, Kylie." Grinned my sister.

"DON'T SAY THAT!" I retorted loudly.

Emily only grinned back. She started feeding me while Jean ate by herself. I didn't complain anymore, because I knew how it would end otherwise. Last evening’s experience had already been enough for me. When we were all done eating, Emily cleaned up. Then she came back and released me from the chair. She lifted me and carried me upstairs. Jean followed us. She took me to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then she took me to my room, laid me on the floor, and put a pillow under my head.

"Well, let's get you ready, Jean." Said Emily.

Jean nodded and grinned. Emily removed her restraints and began to tie her hands in front of her, just like me. I mean, I couldn't see myself tied under the covers, but at least I could feel it. Then she also taped her hands into fists with duct tape and continued with her upper body. From above her elbows to her shoulders Then she tied her legs together in the same places as me. Emily used a good 50 yards of rope. She must have used that much on me, too. Then she put Jean in the sleeping bag that was on the floor next to me. She closed the sleeping bag and tied it together in the same places with cable ties.

"There, almost perfect. Now for the gags." said Emily, grabbing the roll of tape and socks again. 4 pairs, 2 for each of us.

She walked over to me and stuffed the socks in my mouth. She wrapped it around my head a half dozen times. My mouth was very full again. Emily did the same with Jean. But she wasn't done yet, though. She went to my bondage gear and came back with the two sleep masks. She put them on Jean first and then on me. It was an effective blindfold. Then I heard her close the blinds.

"Then sleep well, my little prisoners. I'll see you tomorrow." Said Emily and left the room.

"We have very early bedtimes. It can only be 8 p.m." I thought to myself.

Since I slept for 3 hours a short time ago, I wasn't tired. But I heard Jean sleeping after a short time. She must have been very tired too, like me earlier. I lay awake for what felt like half an eternity, thinking about the day and tomorrow. Luckily, my bladder didn't call. The day was already great and fun, even if I was annoyed by both at the beginning when they teamed up and dressed me as a girl and tied me up. But eventually, I was tired again and managed to fall asleep well.

To be continued…

Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Poor Kyle... or is it Kylie for the time before.... maybe Kyle more.... oh who knows at this since he's still in a dress. 2 against 1 seems unfair but at least the two are in diapers together so it's not unfair in a way. But I'm enjoying this and the other stories you've written and I can't wait to see what Sunday brings.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice part. That was surely humilating for Kyle. He has to be a heavy sleeper if he didn't wake up while they tied him in a completely different way :lol:
Now he can only hope that he won't need the diaper during the night or it'll be even more embarrassing for him :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
ropescout
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropescout »

Just read chapter one and it's great. Looking forward to the other parts!
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]ropescout[/mention]

Thank you, guys, for your comments. I am very glad that you like my story. It means a lot to me :)
mattjensen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mattjensen »

Great story! Hope to see it continue.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Good part again, great job! :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

[mention]mattjensen[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention]

Thank you guys :). Yeah, the next part will come soon :)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Part 4: Sunday morning (f/fm)

:) Happy new year to everyone :) Here my new part :)

"GOOD MORNING!" Emily came into the room in a loud, cheerful voice. "The last day of your captivity has arrived." She added with a laugh.

I opened my eyes but saw nothing. I remembered the sleep mask that was over my eyes. I heard her pull up the blinds and come back to us. At least judging by the footsteps I heard.

"Let's get you out of here then, Jean." Said Emily.

"MMMEEPPHH." Jean said into her gag.

"Why does Jean always get freed first and I get tied up first?" I asked myself.

I heard Emily cut the zip ties and open the sleeping bag. Then I heard Emily walking down the stairs. I only heard one person leave. She was probably carrying Jean again. Then she came back up and started untying me. She cut the zip ties, rolled me out of the blanket, and straightened me up. For a moment I felt dizzy. Then she took off my sleep mask. My eyes had to get used to the bright light. I looked at the clock a little sleepily. It was a little after 8 o'clock. Then I looked at Emily. She just grinned at me. I looked at her in amazement and then looked down at myself. I opened my eyes and blushed again.

"I forgot about that." I thought to myself.

I was still wearing the dress Jean and Emily had put me in yesterday. Now I noticed the diaper again, as I stand there. Then Emily picked me up and carried me downstairs into the living room and sat me down at the dining room table. Jean sat in front of me again and just grinned at me. She had already had the gag removed. Emily then did the same to me. She unwound the tape and I spit out the socks.

"Did you sleep well, Kylie?" asked Jean with a grin.

"Oh come on, not you too." I said, slightly annoyed. "...And yes, I did." I added.

"I'm not surprised. You're a very deep sleeper. I completely re-tied you yesterday and you didn't wake up." Grinned Emily.

"Yes, that's right. When I fall asleep, I sleep like a rock." I replied.

"Yeah, you’re right. And now let's eat something first." Emily said, went to the kitchen, got bowls of cereal and glasses of orange juice, and put everything in front of us.

I looked down at my bound and taped hands. I knew she would feed us again. And she did. We barely spoke during the meal. Finally, we finished the juice and the cereals and Emily took everything to the kitchen and then disappeared upstairs. She probably went to get something for the next tie-up session. We were still tied up with ropes like Emily had tied us up the evening before.

"I hope I can get out of these clothes in a minute." I said to Jean.

"Why? It looks good on you, doesn't it? You should wear it more often, haha." Laughed Emily.

"Yeah yeah. That's what everyone says when I'm tied up in girl clothes or costumes." I replied.

"Then you should do that more often, HAHA." She laughed again.

I just shook my head and grinned. At the same moment, I heard Emily coming down the stairs. When she came into the living room, she had 4 small ropes and the two ball gags with her and laid everything on the couch table. She beckoned us over to her. We looked at each other and then stood up. We jumped over to her. I saw her start to grin when she saw us jump. We stood in front of her and looked at her. Then she took me by the shoulders and pulled me in front of her.

"Now you will learn something new." She said to us.

I looked at her a little confused. She untied the rope around my hands. Then she untied the rope around my hands, stepped behind me, and tied my hands behind my back, just like they were tied in front of my body before. First all around and then a few times between my hands. Just like always, but effectively. Then she tied a 5-yard rope around my feet a few times so that it was only half as long as before and laid the rest of the rope on the floor. After that, she sat me on the floor so that I was sitting on the rope. Because of the diaper, I didn't notice the rope at all. Then she took another 5-yard rope. She bent my legs and pressed my upper body a little against my thighs. Then she wrapped the rope around my upper body and thighs and knotted it on the back. Then she took the rest of the rope where I was sitting and pulled it tight. This pulled my lower legs closer to my body. When it couldn't be tightened anymore, she wrapped the rope tightly around my hands and one time around my hips, so my hands were tied to my upper body. Then she stood up and went in front of me.

"There, you're done. This is called a “Balltie”. Because you're as round as a ball." Grinned Emily at me as I looked at her.

"That looks interesting. I'll have to keep that in mind." Jean said quietly.

I tested the bondage. I couldn't stretch my legs or arms away but swayed back and forth a bit. I barely had any room to move.

"Ah, I see. Feels kind of weird in the beginning but funny I think. But when can I get out of these clothes?” I asked Emily.

"All in good time, Kylie. Now say AHHHH." She ordered me.

"Okay...AAHHHHHHMMMMMPPPHHH." She stuffed the ball gag in my mouth and closed it behind my back.

"Kylie is done, now it's your turn Jean. Stand here in front of Kylie." Emily prompted her.

"Yeah, I will." Replied Jean.

I just shook my head again, because of the name Kylie. I heard Jean jumping and then standing in front of me. She looked at me and winked. I grinned at her, s well as it went with the ball gag. Then Emily tied Jean up the same way she tied me up. I watched the whole spectacle in silence. My head was also the only thing I could move. The rest of my body was tied up very tightly. After a short time, Jean was bound and gagged just like me. Emily then came over to me and placed me in front of the couch so that I could see the TV clearly. In the back, I could feel the couch. Then she put Jean right next to me. Emily got the camera and took a few pictures of us again. Then she put the camera on the couch table, went to the TV and turned it on, and put in a DVD, like yesterday. It was a romance movie again.

"Let's watch some movie." Said Emily to us.

"Oh great, another movie like that." I thought to myself ironically.

I looked at the clock. It was just before 9.

"Another 6 hours max, then it's over. I mean, I love being tied up, but over 36 hours almost continuously, that's exhausting. And in the dress, it’s very embarrassing, too. Some freedom would be nice again." I thought to myself again.

We watched the movie. No one made a big movement or made any noise. After half an hour I noticed how my bladder began to press. After all, I hadn't been to the bathroom since yesterday afternoon. I turned my head to Emily and drew her attention to me.

"MMMMEEMMMEELLPPHHH. MMMEEMMPMEELLPPHHH." I screamed into my gag.

Emily looked at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked me.

"MMMMOOMMIILLEETTT." I tried to say “toilet” and pointed my head down, hoping she would understand.

"Do you need to go to the bathroom, Kylie?" She asked me.

I nodded at her.

"Well then. You've got your toilet around your waist." She grinned at me.

I snapped my eyes open and shook my head.

"Well, that's your only option." She said to me and turned back to the movie.

"Great, damn it. I'll have to suppress it somehow." I thought to myself.

Jean looked at me, nodded with a grin, and then turned to the movie as well. I tried not to think about it and continued to watch the movie. I tried to concentrate on the movie so I wouldn't have to think about my bladder. At first, it worked pretty well, but when the movie ended after a total of 2 hours, I noticed my bladder again, much worse than before. It was closed after 11. I started to squirm in my bonds, which they both noticed. Jean just grinned, knowing why I was wriggling. Emily stood up and squatted down next to me.

"Wait Kylie, let me help you." She grinned at me.

"Whew, she's finally getting me out of here so I can go to the bathroom." I thought to myself. Damn, I thought wrong.

She laid me on my side. I suspected something bad was going to happen, which it did. She started tickling me again.

"MMMMMAAAMMMPPMMPHHHH MAMMMMAMMAAPPHHH MMAMAAAMMMAPPHHH!" I screamed laughing into my gag.

She tickled my feet and occasionally poked the side of my belly. It was totally hard to keep my bladder under control. I lasted 15 minutes, but then I couldn't take it anymore. I just let it go to my regret because my bladder was already hurting. I noticed the diaper filling up and getting warm. I was getting red in the face once again, as I had so many times this weekend. Emily noticed this and paused.

"You're welcome. Now the problem is solved." She grinned, helped me to sit down again, got up, and went into the kitchen.

I stared at the floor. Partly annoyed, partly humiliated. I heard Jean crawl over to me, at least as best she could. When she was right next to me, she nudged me. I looked over at her. She grinned slightly, nodded at me, and winked once. Already it was less bad and I was calming down again. I was so happy at that moment that Jean was one of my best friends, like Andrew. Then Jean whispered something in my ear. I barely understood it through the gag, but she repeated it often enough for me to understand. When I understood, I looked at her and began to grin. She grinned back. Around 11:30, Emily came into the living room and set the table for lunch. Then she sat down with us.

"Well, I'll let you guys out of your bindings." Said Emily and started with Jean, of course.

She loosened the rope that connected her hands to her feet. Then she loosened the rope that held her torso and thighs together. Now the balltie was untied. Emily helped Jean to her feet and began to free her upper body from the rope. She loosened the rope around her hands and very carefully loosened the tape, that kept Jean’s hands into fists. Finally, Emily loosened the ropes around her legs. Jean stretched neatly and took a few steps back and forth. You could see that she was enjoying being able to move freely again. Emily disappeared briefly into the kitchen, checked on the food, and came back.

"The food still needs time. I made us a casserole." Said Emily to us.

Then she turned her attention to me.

“Let us get you out, too, Kylie.” Emily grinned at me.

I did not respond to it. She freed me the same way she had freed Emily. After about 15 minutes, I was FINALLY free. It felt sooooo good to be free after such a long time. I also walked a few steps and then stood next to Jean, who was about 2 yards in front of Emily. We looked at each other and then looked at Emily. It was noon now.

"What's wrong?" Emily wanted to know.

We looked at each other grinning again and nodded. Our plan could now be put into action.

To be continued…

Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

A ball tie? That is a clever way to keep someone in place. Course when they fall off their butt, they'll be rolling on their sides like a turtle on its shell. But I can see the wheels turning inside their minds, but I got a bad feeling or two it may not go out well if they proceed with the plan. Can't wait to find out. :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Another amazing part. I really like the way they are tied and how you described it. Poor Kyle... err... Kylie(?). Again he had to use the diaper, must be extremely embarrassing. But seems like his best friend is on his side and not Emilies and will help to get his revenge? :D
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] thank you guys for your nice comments :)

Yeah, I thought, the balltie was so funny, varied bondage technique :D.
Let's see what Jean and Kyle (Kylie :D) have planned ;)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Hey guys. Here is the fifth and the last part (fm/f) of the story. Enjoy it 😊:

We looked at each other grinning again and nodded. Our plan could now be put into action. We charged and threw Emily to the ground so that she was lying on her stomach. Alone, neither of us stood a chance against her, but together we were strong enough.

"HEY, what are you doing?" asked Emily.

"Now comes the revenge of Jean and "Kylie" as you like to say." I said to her with a grin since I was still wearing the dress and had the makeup on my face. I said “Kylie” with a sarcastic undertone of course.

I looked at Jean and we grinned at each other again. We pulled her arms behind her back and I sat on her upper body to keep her arms where they were. Jean reached me a 5-yard rope. She also picked up another 5-yard rope and sat down on Emily's legs. Jean tied her ankles together as Emily did to us. First again often around her ankles and finally a few times between. I, meanwhile, crossed Emily's hands and began to tie them alternately horizontally and vertically. I knotted the end of the rope above her hands. Then I got up and quickly dashed upstairs to my room. I picked up 2 of the tennis balls and ran back downstairs. By the time I arrived, Jean had already tied her knees almost completely above and below with two 5-yard ropes. I took the roll of tape and sat on her back again. I placed a ball in her left hand and quickly wrapped duct tape around it so she couldn't the tennis ball away. Then I did the same with her right hand. When we were both done, we helped Emily to her feet. She didn't look at us very happily.

"There's your revenge. Happy?" asked Emily.

"Yeah, almost." We both answered at the same time.

Jean already had the ball gag in her hand, which Emily hasn’t noticed.

"Then you can let me go again. I mean, dinner is almost ready anmmmpppphhh." Emily couldn't finish speaking because Jean put the ball gag in her mouth and fastened it behind her head.

I took a 25-yard rope in my hand and began to wind it down from her shoulder to her hands. Now and then I knotted it briefly to make it hold.

"There, now I am happy." I said to Emily, grinning.

Jean stood next to me and grinned as well. We led her to her chair at the dining room table and sat her down. I tied another 5-yard rope around her torso and the chair so she couldn't fall off.

"Okay, Kyle. I'll take care of the food. It's already in the oven and the time has been set for when it should be ready. It will take about 20 minutes. I should be able to manage that, haha." She laughed. "And you'd best get changed and put the makeup off. Emily's makeup remover should be in your and your siblings' bathroom." she added as she looked at me.

"Oh yeah, you're right about that." I agreed with her as I looked down at myself.

I disappeared upstairs to my room and grabbed a pair of underpants, socks, blue jeans, and a gray long-sleeved shirt from my wardrobe. I went into the bathroom and took off the dress first. Then the diaper and threw it in the trash can in the bathroom. I found Emily's makeup remover in the cabinet and removed my makeup. It worked well and quickly. After that, I took a good shower. That was a great feeling. Then I dried off, got dressed, and went downstairs to Jean in the kitchen.

"Ah, there you are, Kyle. Where did you leave Kylie, HAHA." Jean laughed when she saw me.

"Haha, very funny." I grinned back.

“It was a joke.” She said grinning.

“I know.” I grinned back.

"Dinner will be ready in a minute. Go ahead and sit down with Emily. She's been quiet so far." She said to me.

"That's good. That was a great idea, by the way, catching Emily off guard." I grinned at Jean.

"Yeah, so we still have the fun that Emily had all the time. Not that it wasn't fun before." She said to me.

"Yes, it was fun and exciting. Even if it wasn't really necessary with the dress and makeup. Especially the thing with “my name”." I said to her.

"Oh, come on. It was fun and that's the important thing. It's not like anyone will know." She added.

"Yeah, you're right about that." I smiled at her and left the kitchen. “I’m not angry about it either” I added.

“That’s good. Thank you.” She replied grinning.

I walked into the living room and sat down to the right of Emily, where I always sat that weekend. I just grinned at her. She didn't move a muscle. We waited in silence until Jean arrived, which she did shortly after. She had the food with her on a tray that she had already divided into three plates earlier, with a glass of Coke for each of us, and set it in front of us.

"I think you remember the rules, don't you, Emily?" I asked her smiling.

"MMMEEEPPHH." Emily nodded in agreement.

"Good, if you say anything, the gag goes back in." I reminded her so she didn't forget the rule.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you, Kyle?" Jean asked me.

"Oh yes, I am." I replied with a grin.

We started eating. I got to feed Emily. That in itself was funny. I could see why they both always liked to feed me. But now it was finally my turn. Emily followed the rules and said nothing. Only Jean and I talked about the weekend and the week ahead. After we finished eating, Jean took the dishes back to the kitchen and I gagged Emily again. Then I untied the rope and led Emily to the center of the room. I helped her onto her knees and then onto her stomach. I tied the 5-yard rope halfway around her ankles. Then I angled her legs as best I could and wrapped the rest around her hands so she was in a strict hogtie. After Emily put everything in the dishwasher, she joined us in the living room. She sat to Emily's left while I sat to her right. I was still taking off Emily's socks.

"Well, let's have some fun, Jean." I said to her.

"Oh yes, we will." She replied with a grin.

We both started tickling her feet.

"MMMMMMAAAMAMAPPHHHPHH MAMMMAMMAPPHHPH MAMMMAMMMPPHAHHPH!" Screamed Emily laughing into her gag, but the sound was well muffled by the gag.

She rolled back and forth in her restraints trying to escape the tickling. But we didn't let up and kept going. Now and then we would also peck her in the side as she did to us. In between, I would get a little cable tie to tie her toes together because she was wiggling her feet too much. We did that for about half an hour. It was 1:30 pm. We still had 2 1/2 hours of this pleasure that we wanted to take full advantage of. We let her go for a short time. She was already crying because she had laughed so much. Then Jean took the tape in her hand. I knew exactly what was coming now. She took the back of Emily's underpants and gave one good tug to give her a good wedgie.

"MMMMMMPPPPPHPHHHH!" Screamed Emily once.

Jean paid no attention to the scream, wrapping tape around the panties once and then wrapping it tightly around her arms to keep her panties in place. We did to her what she had done to us the day before. Then we started tickling her again. Emily tried not to move much because movement only made the wedgie worse. I knew this from my own experience. Now and then we also poked her in the side, for a change. It was nice to see that for once it wasn't me lying there, but Emily. We tickled and poked her for another half hour until just after 2 pm. Then we let her go and sat on the sofa for now. I turned on the TV and we watched TV. Now and then we looked over at Emily, who was lying there so helplessly. I slowly understood why they liked tying me up. I mean, I enjoyed being tied up, too. I really enjoyed it. So it was always a win-win situation. But it also felt good to be on the other side. After another half hour, Jean approached me.

"Kyle, I think we should start putting the rest of the stuff away and generally cleaning up a bit so it doesn't look like a mess when your parents get back home." Jean said to me.

"Yeah, I think you're right. Then Emily can enjoy her situation a little longer." I replied with a grin and looked at Emily. Emily looked at me again without making a face.

We got up and grabbed all my stuff that was still there, ropes, tape, zip ties, etc. We took it upstairs to my room and put it in my TuG bag. Then we cleaned up my room too. We pack away the sleeping bag and the mattress back in my bed as if nothing ever happened. Then we went back downstairs to the living room. Emily was still lying there like that. I then walked over to her with the scissors and unlaced her underpants.

"I think she's suffered enough." I said, turning first to Jean and then back to Emily.

I also untied the hogtie and we both helped Emily up and sat her on the couch. I sat to her right and Jean to her left.

"But you stay like this until Mum and Dad get back." I said to Emily.

"MMMEEEMMPPHH." She nodded at me.

Then we watched TV for the rest of the time. Since there was nothing on TV, I turned on a movie: Mr. & Mrs. Smith. An action movie.

"Since I had to watch two romance movies, it's only fair." I said to them both.

"Yeah, that's fine, Kyle. You deserve it." Smiled Jean back.

We watched the movie and didn't talk much. Emily rolled back and forth in her restraints sometimes. We did not loosen her bonds or anything from her restraints. After a while, we heard the front door open. I looked at the clock. It was already a little after 4 pm. Time was flying by.

"We're back!" I heard my mother calling.

"We're in the living room!" shouted Jean and I at the same time.

I heard my parents both come into the living room and look at Emily.

"Yes, these are our children, haha. Every time we come back, someone is tied up. But not Kyle this time." Laughed my dad.

"Yeah right, how did that happen?" Asked my mom with a grin.

"Well, Emily is tied up now until the end. Before that, we both were tied up all the time." Jean told my parents.

"Ah okay, I understand. But now please untie Emily first. We'll unpack in peace and you can tell us all about your exciting weekend." Grinned my mom.

My parents disappeared upstairs.

I untied Emily's rope that was wrapped around her upper body and Jean took care of her legs again. When her upper body was free, I continued with her hands. I carefully removed the tape and then put the tennis balls aside. Finally, I untied the rope around her hands. Jean had finished with the legs in the meantime. The whole process took about 10 minutes. Emily took the gag out of her mouth herself.

"Now you've had your revenge. Satisfied?" asked Emily.

"Yes." I replied with a grin. "Nice to be on the other side for a change." I added.

"I think so, too. Was also interesting to be tied up after a long time, though I realized I prefer to be the one, who ties up someone."

"I know you do, haha." I laughed at her.

Then we all cleaned up the rest of the stuff together and put it in my TuG bag in my room. Jean was grabbing her stuff and we headed back downstairs. In the living room, our parents were already waiting for the 3 of us. We told them about our weekend, what had happened, and they told us about theirs. Likewise, Emily showed us the pictures she had taken of us.

"Well, you had an exciting and exhausting weekend." My dad said. "And recognition to both of you for sticking it out as long as you did." My dad added.

"Yeah, it was exhausting in the meantime, but fun too." Answered Jean.

"I can imagine." Replied my mother. “And you look good in that dress, Kyle, haha.” My mother added laughing.

"This isn't the first time I've heard that this weekend, Mom." I replied with a grin.

And then the doorbell rang. Jean and I went to the door. It could only be her parents. And we were right. We said goodbye with a hug. I went back into the living room and we all watched TV in peace. I thought again about the weekend.

"It was exhausting and also a bit humiliating, but all in all also very funny. And I finally got my revenge, haha." I thought to myself with a grin.

So ended the weekend of hell. At least with a sweet little ending.

The End

I hope you like this part and the entire Story😊.

Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

A fun way to end the weekend. I thought for sure Jean would've turn on Kyle after tying Emily up and torture him some more. But nice to see she didn't because they were on this together. Another great story, I can't wait for the next adventure. :lol: :lol:

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago A fun way to end the weekend. I thought for sure Jean would've turn on Kyle after tying Emily up and torture him some more. But nice to see she didn't because they were on this together. Another great story, I can't wait for the next adventure. :lol: :lol:
I'm glad you enjoyed the stories :). I figured after all this time it was about time that Kyle tied someone up for a change :D.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic