Caught Red Handed (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Caught Red Handed (M/M)

Post by Stormee »

Hi there. I'm new to posting but I have decided to take a try in posting in a story. Since I started an account, I have slowly started making a new story. Enjoy my first part as I'll be working on it.

"I'm home!" a 13 year old boy called out. "Mom? Dad?"

Logan glanced around the empty house to hear that it was vacant from his parents and older brother. But he knew his older brother, Alex, was at football practice and wasn't going to be home until later today. He shrugged it off to smile a bit as he had some quiet time to himself after having cross country practice. And even some time on the Playstation before his older brother would kick him off. A rare dream to come true for the blonde haired boy.

Logan sat down on the bench that was stationed at the front door to slip off his running shoes to sigh in relief as his socked feet hit cool air and the cool hardwood floors. He removed them next to discard them next to his shoes then slipped off his school team's windbreaker to head upstairs to grab his towel from his bedroom and head into the shower to rinse of today's workout. 10 miles of a run was a bit much for the boy.

After a quick shower to rinse off the sweat he had and throwing on a fresh pair of boxer briefs, sweatpants, and tee shirt, Logan walked back down the stairs to glance around in the quietness of the house. It was only 5:30 and he knew his brother would be home till 6:30; 7 if it was practice the day before a home game. And his parents, he figured they would've been home, but aren't. It didn't matter at the moment, for he had the house to himself before Alex came home to ruin it. "Now what to do first?" he wondered.

His stomach rumbled to alert him cheekily as he was hungry after cross country and figured it was the first thing, getting a bite to eat. He strolled into the kitchen to grab himself the bag of pizza rolls to toss them into the air fryer and went to the living room to turn on the Playstation as they cooked. He grabbed his favorite fighting game of For Honor to load it in and waited for it to fire up. In the meantime, his dinner was fully cooked and went to grab them.

Half an hour had passed and Logan grew bored. Nothing felt exciting in his game as he played. "Maybe I should try a different hero than the Orochi…" he mumbled. But the thought passed him as he had another idea. His brother wasn't home yet, maybe Alex had something in his room he can look into. Something too secretive and maybe to blackmail him with. Like what can a 17 year old hide in his room to set the controller down and started upstairs to reach for the closed door at the end of the hall.

He cautiously opened the door to think if his brother had placed a booby trap on his door. But he figured he was over imagining it and stepped inside his brother's messy room. His nose crinkled to the smell it emitted to make him think of his school's locker room as his brother's discarded socks, sports equipment, and workout shoes laid around the floor to shake the smell out of his nose and wandered in more to ponder. "Hmm… what would Alex be hiding here from Mom and Dad? Maybe he has magazines like most teenagers have from parents." he guessed to start browsing.

He first started at the bed to lie on his stomach and glanced around in the slight darkness to move some old shoe boxes aside to see nothing to hum to himself and got up to think more. The blonde hair kid turned to the closet to open it to see piles of sports equipment cluttered in to move some shoulder pads aside and dig deeper. But the more he dug, the stronger of unwashed sports gear got to make the boy clamber out to try and breathe from fresher air. But being in the older, athletic brother's room, the air was only stale. "Stink bomb closet tactic. Clever Alex." he muttered and took a deep breath to try and dig back in. But when he had searched and moved everything, he had found no treasure of his brother's to find. He shrugged to climb back out. But when Logan stepped back to close the doors, he felt strong arms grab him from behind into a bear hug. And before he could scream, a hand was clamped over his mouth to silence him.

"Now what is a pesky twerp like you digging around in my closet and room?" a larger voice hissed into his ear. Logan could only gulp in fear as he realized he had crossed a line to the voice. Alex was home.
Last edited by Stormee 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hi there, this is part 2, I didn't know how to continue to send it here until I figured it out, still new here. But moving on...
.............................................................................................

"Well?" Alex demanded. "What is my favorite little brother and twerp doing by snooping around in places he shouldn't be?" He removed his hand from Logan's mouth but kept a strong grip on his brother from squirming away.

"I-I-I thought you wouldn't be home until 6:30." Logan said, surprised.

"Practice got out early today because we were going to get some heavy rain soon." his brother stated. "But still doesn't answer MY question about you in my room."

Logan could only look around nervously with his blue eyes to try and think of a way to escape. But being trapped in his brother's arms from sports had a strong grip on him. Plus he was lifted off the floor so he couldn't try and run away. He had no way out, but to come out clean. "I was bored because I had the house to myself and mom and dad aren't home. And with you at practice I wanted to see if you had anything here to not be bored."

Alex snorted a chuckle. "What? You thought your big brother would have naughty magazines in his room?" he said. "You know Mom would flip if she saw that. Besides, who needs them if you have a girlfriend anyway."

"Well…" Logan started…

"And I get it. You're 13 and just wanted to understand your body more. But that's a talk in private more with Dad." Alex said to stop him. "Besides, I got a pesky twerp here still in my room who thought snooping around would entertain him. I think punishment should be in order."

Punishment? Logan didn't like the sound of that. "Okay, I'll do your chores for the weekend. Just let me go." Logan demanded. He hoped this would suffice his brother for breaking and entering his room.

"Mm… tempting… but I think grubby hands should be more… restrained." his older brother said with a sly grin. He shifted his arms to lift his brother on his shoulder and proceeded to carry him out.

Punishment? And restrained? What was his brother talking about? Logan watched as they left the bedroom to head downstairs to start squirming on his brother's shoulder as if he was a survivor in his horror game of Dead By Daylight. And his brother was the killer to take him to a nearby hook. Logan eventually stopped fighting to cross his arms to put on a pouty face as Alex carried him to the basement and to the storage space to set him down on the cement floor. "Runaway from this, and I will make your night a living hell." Alex threatened to start rummaging the shelves.

Logan wanted to run away from his annoyed brother at the threat. But at the same time, he was curious about what his brother was searching for. He watched as his older, dirty blonde haired brother, searched through the shelves to set some stuff aside and dug around deeper. He heard Alex whispered something about finding what he wanted to turn to his brother and held up two rolls of wide duct tape. And the other had two stress foam balls. "So what? Duct tape and balls?" Logan asked, dumbfounded. "That's my punishment?"

Alex sighed. "So naive and foolish, Logan." He unwrapped the new rolls of duct tape from their plastic wrap. "Punishment for being in my room is going to make me tie you up and keep a close eye on you until Mom and Dad get home late. They are working late tonight."

"Oh…" Logan realized. "Okay fine then. I'll break out of it anyway. Duct tape tears easily, especially when making a wallet."

His brother smiled to see he was complying. "I'm glad to hear that." he said. "Now, strip down to your underwear. It'll be more challenging and more easy for me to tape you up. Now, before I do."

Logan wanted to argue with his brother that he wasn't going to do it. But being the smaller one against the bigger one meant a lot of painful consequences. Wedgies, noogies, or even the painful Indian burns. Reluctantly, Logan slowly removed his tee shirt and sweatpants to stand in front of his brother shyly in his orange boxer briefs. His cheeks flared a bit of embarrassment.

"Good start." Alex complimented and held the two balls to his brother. "Now squeeze these and don't let go." Logan grabbed them to squeeze them as they were meant for stress relief and Alex grabbed the first roll to start wrapping it around his fist until it became a round nub. He did the same thing to the other hand. Logan now stood in the basement with fingerless hands trapped in sticky duct tape. "With your grubby hands taken care of, now for the real fun to start."

Alex started at his younger brother's legs to wrap them around evenly without missing a spot. He even gave comfort to Logan by adding a towel between his legs as he continued upward. He even went around a second time and third time to give him a three tape coating like paint. Logan, however, was intrigued on what his brother was doing as the tape slowly climbed up to his body to find his balance gait a bit unsteady. He even glanced at his nubs to clap them together to hear the tape crinkle on impact.

With the tape at his waist, Alex grabbed Logan's arms to rest them on his hips to continue winding up on his body until the first roll was spent and tossed aside. He grabbed the second roll to continue working the job up to his shoulders and stopped at the base of his neck. The older blonde teen laid his brother down on the cement floor to marvel at his work and quickly taped his feet and toes into duct tape socks. Logan could only shiver at the cold floor as it went past the tape and onto his skin to lift his head to see himself a duct tape mummy. He tried to squirm a bit, but the three layers made him rigid for his thin, athletic body.

"I must say, it suits you well." Alex boasted. "And I still have plenty of tape to spare. Now this will keep you still and me an eye on you from snooping around."

"Just curious, why did I need to be in my underwear for this?" Logan wondered.

"It's so it can be easier for me to wrap you up and not have bulky sweatpants make the tape become unevenly wrapped." Alex replied to set the roll back on the shelf and bent down to lift his brother back on his shoulder. "Plus on your skin, it'll make it more stone-like and not have you bending and squirming a lot. Now let's go back upstairs. I see that you have For Honor on for me even."

And for that, the two siblings started their way back to the living room.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Love the storyline… what great fun this can get if the parents laeve for the wholfe weekend😍
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

Aww, at least Alex seems nice about what he's doing. Maybe Logan will even enjoy himself, eventually
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

That's cute. I like how Logan isn't terrified, and actually finds it interesting, what is happening here. And I also enjoy how Alex isn't evilly toturing his brother. This all seems more like zhey are playing with each other. Feels wholesome.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I like where this story seems to be going so far! Will keep an eye on this topic to see what Alex has in store for Logan!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice start. Seems like Logan is more interested and curious than actually seeing it as a punishment. I wonder what happens next.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Very nice beginning :). I like mummification very much and am always happy to read new stories about it. Am curious how it continues :)
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Thank you all for the comments on my first story. I'm glad you're curious on where this is going for the two brothers. Continuing on now for part 3.
....................................................................................
Here he was now. After trespassing into his brother's room, he was now wrapped from shoulder to toe in duct tape as a mummy. He couldn't escape now if he tried. But this was his punishment from Alex, he felt relieved that it wasn't like getting a wedgie or anything as a older brother would to their younger brother. But what else was there if this was punishment so far, he wondered.

Logan felt himself being carried back up as a stiff worm to try squirming but he only ended up as a flopping fish to stop and pouted again. Once the two siblings reach the living room, Alex carefully laid his brother on the leather couch and propped a throw pillow under his head and took a seat on the loveseat couch adjacent from him to grab the controller. "Now I better not hear a peep out of you as I play." Alex said. "I need my concentration."

"Yea with what?" Logan sarcastically asked. "I thought all of the tackling from football and wrestling left you brain damaged." He squirmed to get himself comfortable on the cold, leather couch. Here he was now, taped up as a mummy with his hands gripping two balls and turned into fingerless gloves. He couldn't flex them or pick at the tape. He couldn't even flex his toes in the duct tape socks he was sporting now.

Alex casually smirked at the comment. He'll let that slide for now. He wasn't ready to jump on the gun to silence his little brother. Yet. "That'll be the first strike, Logan." he said to select his hero to play a Breach round of For Honor.

A huff escaped from the blonde haired boy as he watched his brother and his Shinobi hero work on defending the checkpoints of the match. He watched as his brother hacked away life points from the Highlander to dodge the heavy attacks of the giant sword and landed the ending blow to perform an execution. Logan only snorted on that fight. "Oh come on, you're weaker than that giant and he should've killed you easily." he grumbled to try squirming in his tape.

"Hey, what did I say about hearing a peep from you?" Alex asked. "Because I don't need a back seat gamer telling me that my outcomes should've killed me. Strike two now." He continued to defend the gates from the battering ram from his game.

"Or what?" the boy threatened. "I'm thinking Shinobi would've had no chance against that guy and would've been more tactical against maybe Valkyrie or Warden. Plus your stamina drains quicker when doing the Naruto sprint to the next enemy and they can easily throw you down."

"Alright. I've had it now." Alex said, annoyed to find an isolated spot in his game to set the controller down and ran back downstairs. Logan tried to glance over the couch to see where his brother went but couldn't for the stiffness of his tape prison to only hear the chorus of the men pushing the battering arm of the game. Meanwhile, Alex had grabbed the roll of leftover tape from the shelf and dug through the winter totes to fish out a snow hat of his brother's. He quietly walked up the stairs to not alert his brother of his presence to see his discarded socks tossed next to his running shoes to have an idea form and grabbed them as well.

Now was the chance to not have a back seat gamer.

Logan watched his brother walk around the couch with the items behind his back to raise a brow as he slipped his winter hat over his head and eyes. The next thing and unaware, he felt something pressed against his nose to grimace and tried to shake his head away. He could tell they were a pair of socks and they smelled sweaty and salty. "Alex, get your socks out of my nose!" he shouted. "They reek!"

A chuckle escaped from Alex. If only he knew. "Uh last I checked, I didn't toss my socks next to their shoes at the front door." he said to hold his head still to let him smell his dirty socks more. "If anything, your socks reek to you. And they'll be my tool to silence you for being a nuisance." He watched as his brother struggled harder to try and shake the socks out of his face as he understood what was going to happen. To help, he simply clamped his nose shut. "Now open for me, please?"

With his nose clamped, Logan could only try and squirm his head away from his brother trying to stuff his mouth with his socks that he wore all day at school and during cross country practice. They would have collected a lot of sweat and dirt from his run. But he dared not to open his mouth as his brother had the socks above his mouth for him to stuff in if he opened to breathe and continued to hold it. But for holding for less than a minute, the blonde haired boy let a small slip of his lips part to draw in a breath, but Alex took the opportunity to shove his socks into his mouth to taste the sweat on his tongue.

A muffled scream escaped from Logan as the socks were being packed and pushed into his mouth and cheeks. His own sweat and dirt was disgusting to him and tried to push them out of his mouth with his tongue to only further taste his dirty socks more. With the last of his grey and black ankle socks stuffed into his mouth and packed, Alex quickly grabbed the tape to place the end at the start of his mouth and started winding it around his head a few times. The snow hat protecting his hair from the tape as Alex finished gagging his brother. "Ah sweet silence now." his brother teased. "Enjoy your socks and I'll enjoy my game now." He grabbed the controller to resume playing before he got kicked for idling.

Logan continued to scream into his new gag to only have muffled groans escape from it to try and escape now from his duct tape mummy wraps. But it was only useless now as the tape was around his head a few times to keep his socks in bay and couldn't see the match now to not make comments of his brother's fighting tactics. All he could do now is listen and chew on his sweaty socks.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

He got his chance... Alex was really fair and warned him twice. Well deserved punishment :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I'm back to give in another piece of the story, I'm just on a roll lately. Once I finish a piece, I just want to keep going. Now onto our duct tape mummy here.
In the events that had happened, Logan could only squirm very little and scream into his gag which came faint "Mmphs!" for his socks kept him quiet. Not to mention, they were his socks that he wore for a majority of the day and tasted gross to him as he could taste his foot sweat that the fabric had soaked. He was nothing but duct tape mummy with dirty socks in his mouth, not being able to see with the snow hat over his eyes. All he could hear was the commentary of the game his brother was playing on the console with metal clashing as the weapons attacked different heroes.

He heard thunder booming to turn his head to the patio door and heard rain pelting the glass door. He then recalled that Alex got out of practice early because they were expecting rain tonight. That's how he got caught as well to be like this mummy. He only wished he could flex a bit and hoped he served his punishment soon. It was like Alex was going to keep him tied up all night on a Friday. Was he though?

A small ring broke the 13 year old out of his thoughts as he heard a ringtone going off. And it wasn't just a ringtone, it was the one he had selected for when his mom had called him to know it was her. And he had left it on the end table before he got taped up. Maybe this could be a chance if Alex answered it and he can try to call for help and get Alex in trouble for making him endure his gag. He was fine with taping, but the gagging of a sweaty sock, not a fan of.

Alex had ended his match when the phone started ringing to see it was their mom calling to answer it for him. "Hello?" he answered. Logan started screaming into his gag, but it was muffled and Alex turned the phone away so that his mom couldn't hear him. "Logan left it on the end table and he's in the shower right now…. Okay… I see… Well alright then…. No yeah we'll be fine. I don't think there'll be a game tomorrow too with the rain and such. Yeah I'll let Logan know when he gets out. Love you guys too, bye." Alex ended the call to set it down on the end table to go over to his screaming brother to lift the hat off his eyes. "Bet you tried to get mom's attention by screaming for help. But are also curious about the call."

Logan could only glare at him to try and flex his body and continue tasting his socks.

"Well Mom called saying that she and Dad decided to have a weekend getaway after work because they've been working hard lately." Alex continued. "So they said to be on our best behavior and they'll be home Sunday evening. Which means I plan on keeping you secured than I originally planned. How does that sound?"

Logan's blue eyes went wide to the thought of being tied up longer than he was anticipating to only start thrashing harder in his tape prison. All of the screaming in the gag and squirming was only quiet to have Alex smile as he could have more quiet time without a pesky brother annoying him. Maybe he could even have fun with him. Tickle torture, tie him up differently, the thoughts were endless.

The taped boy eventually stopped fighting to whimper a bit into his gag to beg his brother to take it out and stop tasting his feet. Although he should've been thankful it was his own socks and not Alex's socks. His brother was known to have foot odor from all his sports. He remembered the time they were wrestling when Alex started on the team to practice some moves on him and made him smell his workout socks. Logan could only shiver at the thought of his socks being near his face again and was greatly thankful of having socks instead.

Alex glanced down at his brother to smile softly and knew he wanted to be freed. But he was still his prisoner for barging into his room. Maybe he'll show some sympathy for him since it was the first time he was mummified in tape and had him for the weekend. He may even do the occasional teasing of making him smell his socks or his sweaty sports equipment. But maybe not too mean.

With the rain pouring outside and had been playing for a good while on the Playstation, Alex glanced at the time to have an idea. "Well I bet you had something to eat before I wrapped you up." he began. "But how about I order us a pizza and we can watch a movie together. I'll even get our favorite that mom and dad never usually buy… what was it again?"

Logan smiled at the idea, but knew he was waiting for an answer by him while being gagged. He had to think on how he could pull this off but shrugged as it seemed like regular talking with a sock in it. "Mmerrommi, Mamon, mmm nymph mrmhm!" he said through his gag.

"Hmm? What was that?" Alex asked again to hear his brother's muffled voice. "Pepperoni, Bacon, and stuffed crust? Was that the order?" Logan smiled to nod to have him smiled as well. "Alright, sounds good. I'll get the order called, while you stay put." He pulled the hat back down on his eyes and fixed the throw pillow back under his head and neck.

Logan sighed to himself as he heard Alex walk away to make the phone call to casually try and flex his body under the tape. The taste of his socks were still strong enough to groan and couldn't do anything to push them out and kept pinning his tongue down. He had to come to terms that he'll be like this for the rest of the night now. But he was also curious if his brother was going to let him relieve his needs. He hoped at least.

"Well with the pizza ordered, it'll be some time before they get here." Alex announced as he entered the living room to pull the hat up again. "What to do with you then? Would you like your socks out? Does my twerpy brother want his stinky running socks out his mouth?" Logan nodded greatly as he wanted them out. His older brother smiled to see that. "On one condition, after dinner, I get to gag you again with a sock of my own. If you don't wish to agree, then no pizza. Got it?"

His options were weighted now. Have his socks out to join in on the pizza, but to be gagged with his older brother's socks. Or disagree to have no pizza and be gagged with his socks for the rest of the night. He didn't want Alex's socks in his mouth as they smelled awful whenever he teasingly placed his feet by his face as a joke. But he wanted some of the rare pizza they never get while their parents always ordered the basic stuff. Sighing through his nose, he reluctantly nodded as he'll do it.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hi there, I'm back with a new section to the story. Without further ado, let's co on with these two brothers.
His fate was sealed for the night. With the parents away, the cat and mouse will play. The cat being Alex obviously. And Logan was the mouse who got caught by the cat. He was in a long night of torture of his older brother's smelly socks and wasn't looking forward to it. He hoped his brother would go easy on him at least.

The older blonde haired teen smiled to know his brother was complying. He found the end where he finished the gag to start unraveling it until he got to skin and fished out the socks from Logan's mouth. The 13 year old boy had a coughing fit to try and get rid of the taste of sweat and dirt in his mouth to see the grey and black socks on his chest to shift his body and let them fall to the floor. He didn't want to see them again until they had a good washing in the laundry room.

Now with those out of his younger brother's mouth, Alex knew there was still time before their dinner arrived. He snapped his fingers on what to do to pass the time and cracked his knuckles. Logan only gulped at the cracking as he thought his brother was going to use him as a punching bag. But instead, Alex laid his fingers on the boy's neck where it met his shoulders and pressed down. Logan only cringed as it was a pressure point, but to him it was also a ticklish spot to soon have his laughter break out loud as his brother continued to push and massage the muscles by his neck.

Alex simply smiled as his brother's laugh rang in the living room as he continued to tickle him through his neck. His brother bucked and twisted his body to try and get away from his hands. But it was impossible with the layering of tape making him rigid to not move much. He had him where he wanted him to be.

The tickling torture continued for almost twenty minutes, with the occasional breaks in between as Logan threatened his brother he was going to pee himself if he didn't stop. But the doorbell rang to alert the brothers that it had to be the pizza arriving. To keep his brother silent, Alex quickly tore off a strip of tape to lay it over his mouth to quiet him and went to the door. Logan had rolled his eyes to the tape over his mouth as it was unnecessary and he would've stayed quiet if his older brother had asked him. But he didn't seem to mind as it did complete his mummification without the socks at least.

After Alex grabbed the pizza and sodas to carry them over to the table and went back to the living room to remove his brother's gag. "Thank you for not screaming for help, my little hostage." Alex said. "Dinner is here, but you're still gonna be a mummy and I'll feed you while we watch a movie."

"Just wondering, what if I have to use the bathroom?" Logan asked. He blinked as he almost forgot what his voice was like for being gagged and laughing. He finally got to make a full sentence.

Alex glanced at his brother as he was right. What if he did have to go? But all the work he put together to make his younger brother a full mummy would mean he'll release him and can't rewrap like he was. "Well if that does happen, I'll have to untie you." he said blatantly. "But it still means you're my prisoner for his punishment. You're gonna be tied up differently. Understand?"

Again with the weighted options. Logan only groaned he was stuck in the clutches of his older brother. Remain as a mummy for the rest of the night with a full bladder that will come and never be released. Or agree to be released and be retied by his brother. He had no other choices. He nodded as he understood.

"Good now." Alex said to disappear into the kitchen to grab two plates to fill with pizza and grabbed some cups to fill with soda, but got a straw for Logan in his wraps. With their dinner settled in the living room, the two debated on a movie to agree to and began watching Avengers.

As they watched the opening scene, Logan only wished he could eat on his own instead of his brother holding the slice in front of him to take a couple bites off of it. He felt like he was being fed as a baby would. But he was a kid reaching the teenage years and yet Alex didn't care as he ate his slice while feeding him. He started to regret going into his room to end up as this duct tape mummy. But being in his underwear, he was actually warm as well so that was a bonus.

After finishing his second slice and second cup of soda, Logan began to feel pressure slowly building up in his bladder to groan a bit. He knew the rules Alex had laid down that if he was untied, he would be in another tied up position. But with the movie moving on, Logan couldn't begin to hold it longer before the dams burst. "Alex, I really need to use the bathroom!" he stated. "Untie me quick and I promise that I won't run away and let you retie me. Please!"

Alex paused the movie to see the fear on his face to quickly nod and ran to grab some scissors for him. He swiveled his brother around so his feet touched the carpeted floors to start snipping at his duct tape socks to create a seam and carefully cut upwards while lifting the tape beforehand to not cut his brother. Logan could only wince as the tape was pulled off his stomach and chest. With the tape cut at the base of his neck, Alex carefully pulled the tape off his brother to hear him hiss and groan as it pulled skin to break him free from his cocoon. Cool air hit Logan's hot, sweaty skin to move his nub hands away from his thighs and pushed himself off the couch to have Alex pull the rest off his legs.

Logan could feel the aftermath of stinging pain as the air brushed his skin to lift his hands for Alex to pull off the tape and stress balls to flex his fingers and saw the red marks all over his body. A couple hours taped up as a mummy felt exhausting to him and Alex agreed as he saw his brother like this. "Alright bathroom break, maybe take a shower because you stink of sweat as well."

He could only glare at his brother for the comment. But he felt he was right as he was sweaty again like practice today. He took awhile to flex his arms and legs to relieve some tension built up for being stiff and saw the pile of the duct tape cocoon he was in; like a butterfly breaking free and flying away from its cocoon. He couldn't believe his brother had him wrapped up in that much duct tape and decided to forget about it and ran to the bathroom to slam the door.

With one quick bathroom and a shower, Logan stepped out of the shower relieved to dry himself off to see on the bathroom sink a set of clothes for him. "Alex must've left them for me to be sorry I guess." he wondered. On the sink were a pair of sweatpants, a tee shirt, and a fresh pair of ankle socks; the same clothes he had on before his brother had wrapped him as a mummy. He quickly threw on the clothing as it felt better than being in his underwear alone to step out of the bathroom.

But as soon he turned the corner, a strong pair of arms grabbed him and silenced him as a hand went over his mouth. The boy can groan as it was like the last time before he got tied up. He didn't even bother fighting against his stronger brother.

"Nice to see you comply with our agreement." Alex said to carry him. But it wasn't toward the living room, but to Alex's room. Logan wondered now what his brother had planned to tie him up now. If it was going to happen in the room he was caught in, it spelled trouble for him.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

congratulations this story is really excellent I am really excited to be able to read more
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very good work so far, interesting and fun to read and I like the more friendly dynamic between the brothers compared to the more common antagonist approach for these type of stories. Looking forward to more
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I agree, I like the more friendlier approach between the brother's vs the usual antagonistic approach we see!!

Let's see what else Alex has in store for Logan!!
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

cool!!!

i always enjoy old bro punish and tied lil bro...

lil bros, cousin or nephews need to learn who is the boss
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Thank you all for the comments, I'm glad to see everyone is enjoying the story and I enjoy working on it.
With him as a prisoner to his older brother, the boy was carried toward his room in a bear hug while his hand clamped over his mouth. He tried to squirm and kick, but Alex had an iron grip on him to keep him controlled and they entered the bedroom. His nose crinkled again as the smell of unwashed sports gear lingered to see all of the clothes scattered on the floor next to a hamper which he doubted had anything inside. At least he kept his room tidy unlike Alex who didn't bother.

Seeing his brother cringe to the smell of his room, he simply chuckled. Not used to a strong smell of blood and sweat to be in his peak athletic performance. Well mostly sweat though. But his brother did agree with his options so now he can tie him up differently for the weekend while their parents were away and even gag him with something else than his socks. But he'll know not to hurt his brother.

Alex placed Logan down on his messy bed to ruffle his hair. "Like before, if you plan on running away from the deal even," he warned. "I'll make it more difficult for you. For starters…" He grabbed an ankle sock of his from the floor to press it against the boy's face.

Logan's senses heightened to the new sock at his nose to start squirming and trying to push Alex's arm out of the way. The smell to him was stronger than his own socks to growl as it smelled more foulier than anything he could imagine. He knew his brother was just a typical jock and worked out hard as everyone else. But the smell of his unwashed socks was unbearable as his brother made him breathe heavily in frustration to have the scent locked in his nose.

Satisfied with his start, Alex moved the sock out of Logan's nose to let him breathe normal air rather than a dirty sock. He tossed it to him to keep a hold of it and went to his closet to dig around. Logan didn't want to hold the foul thing to toss it aside on the bed.

Pieces of sports equipment flew out into piles as Alex was digging around for something. Logan watched in curiosity as he saw training singlets fly out in a pile, to lacrosse pads, and even some old shoulder pads he meant to give away as they didn't fit him well anymore. "Alex has a collection of things." he commented to himself. He saw his brother toss out a jockstrap to remain quiet as he hoped his brother didn't make him smell it or anything.

The search came to an end to have Alex pull out a coil of rope to turn to Logan with an intrigued idea. His brother glanced at the cotton rope to think about how his brother can tie him now. Like the typical ones he saw on TV. Or what? The 17 year old looked at the rope in his hand to think for a minute to scavenge the floor and grabbed two knee length socks; his football socks. Now the new start can begin. "Arms out, now," he demanded.

He was hesitant again like when his brother had him be in his underwear like before. But under the gaze of him, Logan knew he couldn't fight back if he tried. And if he ran away, he would most likely end up tackled to the floor and wrestled into submission. He could even shutter to the thought of his brother shoving his socks in his face. Or worse, the jockstrap.

He held out his arms for his brother to slide the long football socks over each arm to have his fingers made into fists as they reached the toe end to look at them oddly. "Exactly why must my hands be like this?" he asked. "Seems stupid for one thing."

"You may think that, but in reality, it's so your grubby hands don't pick at anything." his older brother replied to measure out the rope.

"Come on, Alex, do I have to be tied up again? I feel like being a mummy was long enough. Also, why did you have rope in your closet?" He stared at his hands again to have a faint smell of sweat tickle his nose as he figured his brother never washed them either.

"To answer your first question, yes you do." Alex grabbed the scissors to cut a length off and looked at the remaining length to nod to himself as it was perfect. "You agreed with the options I had given you, even though they didn't seem fair to you, but you're my prisoner for the weekend. Secondly for the rope, that's explanatory. We didn't have car space when me and some of the guys went to football camp and I forgot to take my golf clubs out of the trunk so we had to tie our equipment bags down on the roof. Now comply with me, before I do it the hard way."

Huffing, Logan remained still as his brother took his legs to wrap the long length around his ankles a couple times and cinched it in the middle and took the remaining length to tie his knees together and cinched them together and tied the knot behind his knees from reach. He felt himself being flipped over to have his head flat into the comforter of the bed and his arms pulled behind his back. To make it a challenge for Alex, he started squirming to keep his arms away from each other. He could hear his brother mutter under his breath as he continued to fight against him.

But it was short lived as Alex grabbed the sock from before to press it against his nose to make him yelp for the foul smell and forget what he was doing. That gave the older teen the opportunity of distraction to grab his arms and pinned the forearms horizontally together with each hand touching the opposite elbows. Logan regained his senses to start struggling harder as Alex pinned his arms together with one hand to grab the shorter length of rope and began to tie them together quickly before he got loose and tied the knot in the middle of his forearms. Everything now was out of reach as his hands were trapped in thick socks and touching his elbows.

There laid Logan on the bed, trussed up and squirming more freely than before when he was taped up. Alex once again marveled at his work as his brother kicked out at him to simply push his legs back down. Thick sweatpants to protect his legs and ankles from chaffing of the rope and thick socks to do the same for the arms. And he even made sure to not make them too tight to ruin his blood circulation. He knew not to hurt his brother as he made an oath to himself to always keep him safe.

"Okay you had your fun, Alex!" Logan screamed. "But let me go now, Jerk!"

Alex ignored him as his screaming and cursing mild profanity was being bothersome. But he agreed to his terms. Now what to gag him with? And by what? "As I said, you agreed to be gagged by one of my own socks and tied up again," he repeated. "So I'm not letting you go. I'm almost tempted to call Cole over and he'll straighten you out. And you know he has the worst socks imaginable."

Logan pursed his lips together on the comment as it was true. Alex's best friend was in the same sports as he was. But his socks were the worst to him and had to fight against him if he tried to make him smell his socks. He remained silent now. Alex was glad to see that.

"Now then… which one is going to be it?" he asked to scavenge the floor. "A nice basketball sock? How about my nice ankle socks I wear to the gym? Or maybe my jockstrap?"

"No, definitely not that!" Logan protested.

"Yeah you're right," Alex agreed. "Too extreme for that. I know then and I know the perfect thing to keep it in without using tape. Just have to find it." He switched back to the closet to start digging around.

A sigh escaped from Logan as his brother agreed to not go with the supporter and started to thrash more to try to loosen his ties. But they were unfazed by his escape to lay his head on the bed and watched his brother. He glared at the sock in front of him to push it away from him with his nose. He regretted that as he had to smell it again.

"There they are." Alex announced to grab the items. "I knew I still had some when I had that ankle sprain."

Logan could only gulp a bit as he wasn't sure what his brother had in mind to gag him with.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Not bad. A few grammatical glitches, but nothing to be overly concerned about.

I was a bit concerned about a 13 year old being tied/taped in underwear. Depictions, written or visual, of children bound nude, or in underwear, are considered pornography in many areas of the US. Other countries are more lax about it, but for consumption in the US, "gym shorts," or "cut-offs" are good substitutes.

Drawscore
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

this story is really too too great I am really impatient to find out the rest
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hi everyone, I'm back with another part to the story, I would've posted earlier but I've been busy with work and other stuff. But onto the story.
Alex returned to the bed to grab the sock that he was using to torture Logan earlier and grabbed a basketball sock from the floor. Logan could thrash harder to try and escape from his ties to be flipped over to face his brother and was held still. He held out the hidden item to show his brother a different kind of roll that he was going to use to secure his gag.

Logan studied the black roll that looked like gauze but it was thicker than regular gauze to raise a brow. "What is that exactly?" he wondered. He saw the two socks to be a bit worried as he was going to gag him with one of them.

"Well I'm glad for you to ask then." Alex smiled. He unrolled it to stretch it out and show him. Logan was only confused. "When I had a sprained ankle, I needed some wraps to keep it straight and to reduce the swelling. So Dad got me this thing called Vetwrap. Self adhering wraps, strong and stretchy. Your new gag with a new sock. Your choice of a sock. That basketball one or this sock that you've been fond of. If you don't choose, I'll do it for you. So which is it, Logan?"

A groan escaped from the boy to stare at the two worst socks his brother can produce from his years of physical activities. They both smelled awfully strong near his face to make him wish he didn't want to choose or have anything with them. But the worse his older brother could do was gag him with his jockstrap if he threatened him with it. He sighed. "The basketball one."

"Good choice then." Alex said to straighten it out. He didn't even have to ask his brother to open his mouth as he did it himself to smile as his compliance. He stuffed the toe end first into his mouth to make Logan gag to the taste and started to move his head away and push it out with his tongue as he was regretting it. Annoyed, the older teen pushed his brother on the bed to pin him down and continued to push and stuff his mouth with the tube sock until it was packed in and grabbed the black vetwrap to start wrapping and pulling it tight around the lower half of his face until he used the roll up. Logan could scream and curse at his brother under his gag to try and spit out, but the stretchy wraps prevent him doing so. The vetwrap had been wrapped precisely as Alex intended, around his head, around his jaw to form around his face and over the bridge of his nose a couple times so he couldn't loosen it off his face. He even made sure to have a slot to breathe through his nose. Sweet silence again for him as Logan was muffled to talk.

"Had to fight against the big brother." Alex chirped to ruffle his brother's blonde hair. "You know I would win if you even tried." Logan could only glare at him to try kicking at him again. But the rope around his ankles and knees couldn't help him much. He just laid on the bed, defeated. "Well then, we still got time together before bed so let's go finish our movie, have some fun together, and we'll go to bed. I know the perfect sleeping arrangements for us." He grabbed the other sock he wanted to gag his brother with to lift him back onto his shoulder and carried him out of his room.

Logan could only watch as they left his brother's smelly room to take in deeper clean breaths of air that the house had compared to the bedroom. He thought he would never leave that room. But now he was back on Alex's shoulder, trussed like people would be in the wild west. Made him think when he roped up people in Red Dead Redemption 2 and carried them over his shoulder. It was the same thing now. Now he knew what NPCs felt when he would lasso them up.

The two brothers reached the living room to have Logan plopped back onto the couch and Alex sitting adjacent to him to resume the movie. Only thing the boy could do was squirm more than he could before when in duct tape. He didn't mind the actual freedom now, but he wasn't a fan of his brother's tube sock in his mouth. And when was the last time his brother had even washed it because for Logan it seemed like his brother had worn it multiple times without changing them. For being a dark fabric before it disappeared in his mouth, he couldn't tell how bad it was. Just the taste and smell was disgusting to him.

With the movie now over, Alex turned to his brother as he was quiet to see him pondering to himself to smile. He had to admit his brother looked funny on how trussed up like he was. He did see the occasional squirming and fell off the couch a couple times to pick him back up from the floor. Not to be mean to him, most would leave their prisoners on the floor. No, he was more gentle and made sure his ties were secured and not hurting him. He didn't want to hurt his brother in any way, just to have fun with him. Even if it meant tying him up as such. He wondered if Logan was thinking the same.

Alex turned to his phone to check the time and shrugged as it was close to bedtime but it was friday night so it meant he and Logan could stay up a bit longer. Which meant more fun to mess around with his prisoner of a brother. And to start, he grabbed his brother to lay him on the carpet. Logan knew this wasn't going to be good when he saw the look on his brother's face; devious with some cockiness to it.

To torture him first, Alex grabbed the sock he was using to subdue his little brother when tying him up to press it against his nose. Logan could only scream into his gag as smelling a dirty sock of his brother's was worse as to chewing on it in his mouth. He tried to move his head away but Alex grabbed his head with his other hand to keep it still to have him smell it more. This continued for a bit with the occasional breaks of fresh air before enduring another session of dirty sock sniffing. Alex even went to his practice bag to grab his socks from football practice to have Logan compare different smells. To him, his recently worn socks were more awful than the stale ones that never made it to the laundry room.

The boy just kept fighting against his brother as he had to endure deep breaths of his rank socks. His own socks were nothing compared to Alex's and would rather be gagged by his own again than the one he had. He could only scream and curse at his brother for his punishment and continued to go through the sessions. There was even a moment where Alex had to use the restroom to pull some of the vetwrap away from his face and rewrap the sock under his nose to leave for a few minutes. But he was true to his word and removed the sock away from him.

After enduring a few more sessions of smelling different socks, Logan was becoming exhausted as the sweaty socks were nothing more to him. And Alex sensed it to show some mercy and stopped to reach over at his gag, but stopped. "If I remove the sock now, you will not try and bite me, right?" he asked. Logan quickly nodded as he wanted it out so badly. Alex found the end to pull the vetwrap off and rerolled it into a new roll to use again whenever. He fished out the sock to have his brother in a coughing fit to try and get rid of the horrible taste of his life out of his mouth to slump on the floor. He showed him mercy to grab a cup of water and allowed him a drink to help his dried mouth.

"Thanks…" Logan groaned. Was the punishment over now?

"Hey I'm keeping my eye on you and know when to stop." Alex said, kindly. "Had enough for tonight?"

On those words, Logan perked his head to wonder if it was actually going to happen. Was he finally going to be untied? Or was there something else involved? It could probably mean no more socks until he made sure they were in the washing machine. He nodded. "I'm done for the night, Alex. I promise you that I won't go into your room without permission or knocking."

"Well that's nice of you to consider." the 17 year old smiled. "But you're still my prisoner for the weekend. So I'll make some sleeping arrangements for tonight?"

"Come on, do I have to be tied up while sleeping?" Logan asked, annoyed.

"Well yes. But I'll make it comfortable for you." he replied. "And I won't gag you with a sock in it. I don't want you choking on me in the middle of the night." He reached over to ruffle his blonde hair to make him move his head away from his hand. "I'll be back, I'm going to get us some pillows and other stuff. We'll camp out in the living room like the old times when we were younger." Logan gave him a nonchalant look at the part of the good old times, last time he recalled he wasn't tied up like he was. Alex got up from the floor to flip the TV to regular programming to keep his brother entertained and disappeared from the living room.

Logan laid on the floor while trying to escape from his binds to huff as it was pointless. With Alex's football socks over his arms made it impossible for him to grab anything and the knots were out of reach to begin with. All he could do was watch some late night anime cartoons as Alex got them ready for bed. At least there was one grateful thing, he didn't have to endure another sock gag for the evening.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

excellent continuation this little brother really has a lot of chances lol
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Still going brilliantly
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I've been lurking around as of late, but I've been keeping up with this story. It's very good so far!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hi everyone, I got another part to add and this the final part to my first story on this site. I want to say thanks for the comments as it gave me motivation to keep going. For now, let's end this Friday night with Logan and Alex. The weekend has not ended yet, even for Logan's predicaments.
.....................................................................................
Time felt forever to the 13 year old as he laid on the floor to watch TV of boredom. His older brother was planning something and he didn't like the feeling. He was going to be tied up in his sleep and didn't know what or how he was going to be. It wanted to make Logan squirm out of his ropes but had no luck. The knots were tight. And it didn't help him when the anime that was now playing had a character tied up like him. Talk about a coincidence.

There was loud shuffling to have the blonde haired boy glance around to see the head of Alex walking to the couch to drop something off so he couldn't see it and disappeared again. Curious, Logan glanced at his body to wonder about his movement versus the time being a mummy. He could flex more easily than before and had more freedom of movement. He twisted his body around to slowly inch worm his way around the couch. It proved to be a difficult task with his arms behind his back and kept dragging his face on the carpet. And it didn't help when his face brushed past his brother's discarded sock to gag to the smell.

He reached the armrest of the couch to start making the trip to move behind the couch to see what Alex had brought. It sounded like he came from the basement. Before he got the chance to stretch his body to see behind the couch, pillows landed in front of his face to block his view and glanced over at the stairs of the upstairs to see Alex coming down with his phone charger.

"Quite the nosy guy who couldn't wait for the surprise, huh?" Alex chimed to toss the charger on the couch and grabbed Logan's legs to drag him back to the center of the living room. He then set him against the couch to sit up more on the floor than lying on his arms. "But if you are so curious, I guess I'll show you."

Logan watched his brother reach behind the couch to have his eyes widen a bit. In his hands was his mummy sleeping bag that was thick for cold nights like when they go to the cottage up north in the winter. And he was going to be tied up in his bag for tonight. He was a mummy of duct tape, now a mummy in a sleeping bag. "Could be better though," he thought to himself.

The thick orange bag plopped in front of Logan and Alex straightened it out for him. Not like he could himself. "Now I would untie you and stuff you in," the 17 year old began. "But I got this feeling you'll kick me in the nuts and run off. I'm not taking that chance."

"Feel like you should." Logan rebutted. The number of times he was close to kicking his brother with his bound legs was close.

Alex ignored him. "So instead I will untie your arms and tie them in front of you for comfort." He pulled his brother forward onto his lap to start undoing his ropes while keeping a strong hold on him if he tried to escape him. With the rope off his arms, Alex pinned the boy into his lap and threw his legs around him to keep him in place and grabbed his arms to be in front of him. With the same rope, he wrapped the rope around his sock covered arms and cinched it in the middle and tied the knot away from his covered fingers. Not like Logan could, but Alex didn't like the chance of him escaping.

Logan had to admit, it felt much more comfortable.

"There we go," Alex smiled to his secured brother. "Now bedtime." He grabbed the thick, orange bag to open the bag and thread the bag at Logan's feet.

He immediately could feel the thick bag engulf his bound legs as Alex pulled the bag up on him. With the bag at his waist, Logan knew he couldn't move his legs apart, even if his legs weren't tied up. The thickness of the bag was useful for cold nights and he couldn't move much when inside it. As a challenge for Alex, he started fighting against his brother as he tried to stuff the rest of him inside the bag to be pinned to the floor and have his bound arms grabbed and stuffed in with the rest of him and felt the bag squeeze around as it was zipped up.

Now he laid on the floor in his thick mummy bag. Nobody wouldn't be able to tell he was tied up inside because of the thickness. Only the brothers knew he was tied up as such.

Happy with his work, Alex grabbed the roll of vetwrap he used earlier to give a cocky smile to him. Logan sighed as it pointless to fight to lift his head and closed his mouth to allow his brother gag him. The black vetwrap wound around the boy's mouth as before, around his head, under his jaw to form on his face and over the bridge of his nose a couple times with the gap so his nose could breathe with ease. With a tight, breathable gag secured, Alex grabbed the hood of Logan's sleeping bag to pull the strings closed and placed a pillow under his head for comfort. His little brother was now secured and ready for bed.

"Now I will not hear any complaining for the rest of the night." Alex said to grab the charger to plug it in the wall and started charging his phone. He went back to the couch to fish out another thick mummy bag of his own; only it was a navy blue color than Logan's orange one.

Logan tried to adjust himself in the thickness of the bag as Alex got himself ready for bed to change into a pair of sweatpants. But the bag couldn't allow any movement for him to sigh as the lights shut off to be in darkness. With the light of the TV, Alex flashed past him to watch him climb into his bag and started browsing on his phone. All Logan could do was be quiet and watch TV to himself and the drowsiness of sleep slowly overcame him.

The sound of the thunderstorm with the low volume of the TV felt serene for the brothers. Only in Logan's case, he was forced to be quiet and was trussed up into a bag. He did admit he was warm and comfy in the bag, but the rope around his body was something he had to get used to. His eyes soon felt more drowsy to try and keep them open more to the anime that was playing, but his blue eyes finally shut to the quietness of the house to slowly fall asleep.

Alex glanced at his brother silently snoring through his nose to smile softly to him and turned the TV off. Sleep overcame the other brother now to sleep with the rain lulling them to deep sleep. Friday was only the beginning of Alex torturing and tying his brother up. The weekend had more plans for him the next day. For now, Logan slept, not knowing what the next day was going to bring upon him.

End of the Story for now….

Hey everyone, if you enjoyed this first story, there is a second story in the process on the adventures of Logan and Alex. Come on over and read up on the exciting sequel!
Weekend Prisoner (Sequel to Caught Red Handed MM/m; M/m)
Last edited by Stormee 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Congratulations great stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic