The guards: Officially bound on the job FF/FM| New part added!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The guards: Officially bound on the job FF/FM| New part added!

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

Enjoy the small start of a more simple story with some input of the reader to go with the story!

The guards in: Officially bound on the job!
Every guard wears the exact same outfit: for the sake of the story, both will go by their names to ensure the reader won’t be too confused!

It was a late Thursday evening, the clock had just hit 10 PM. With most of the people heading home at this late hour, there were definitely a few who were still stuck at work. This also applied to the guards of the villainous corporation of tech. Tasked by their boss to do a simple office robbing to both increase their reputation and to make a bit of good money.

These goons were often recognized by their guard uniform. A full-on bodysuit that mixed between black and purple along with a pair of green goggles. Despite them acting as the guards of the organization, the common guards were often incompetent and caused more setbacks than successful wins for their organization. Cindy and Eve were such guards, tasked to do well this time around.

Their objective was a smaller office building in the center of Marina bay city. According to their admin Skinny the building was empty for the most part, with perhaps three to four individuals total inside. With the night kicking in, the two guards had sneaked inside the building through the underground parking lot.

“ Oh-oh-oh, we’re SO gonna do it, they’re gonna be SO proud!! “ Cindy, who could barely hold her excitement, tailed behind her partner Eve who stopped in her tracks as she heard her partner sing out a bit too loud for her own taste, causing Cindy to somewhat bump into her.

“ O, my bad! “ She apologized a bit chirpy as Eve shushed her with her fingers.
“ Quiet would you, do you want us to be found?? “

“ Relax grumpy pants, there’s no one around in the garage, remember?? “ Cindy smugly added back, before the two flinched as they heard a door opening in the distance, causing both to crouch behind a car.

“ Well, there is now, apparently! “ Eve quietly responded as she took a peek to see who it was.

Who is the unfortunate person walking into the garage?
A male security guard.. a female security guard?? Describe if you must!
Last edited by Bondage_Addicted 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I think a female security guard and her male partner. He wears shirt, trousers and shoes. She wears skirt and boots with tights. They will both be tied up gagged with his socks.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“ Seems to be a security guard... “ Eve noticed as she looked, eyeing the curvy redheaded woman who was somewhat walking around in the garage. Her figure was much to their appeal, or least that of Cindy. The woman her attire was consisting of a simple unusual outfit for a guard, being a tight blouse, a short skirt with a pair of tights including underneath it all a pair of black boots.

“ She’s by herself though, thoughts? “ Eva asked her partner as she crouched down again out of sight.
“ We could .. ambush her! And than we tie her up and we gag her.. “ Cindy answered, whispering with a strong level of excitement as her partner gave it a small nod.

“ Makes sense, where is the rope? “ She asked as her partner somewhat scratched the back of her head and shrugged it off further. “ Rope.. didn’t you bring the rope? I got the chloroform “

“ No.. I brought the.. “ She stopped herself as she felt like slapping herself in the face.

“ Woops.. “ Cindy awkwardly added as Eve sighed. “ We can just shred her uniform I guess “
The two than began to crouch their way through the garage, remaining out of sight of the girl as they kept low and around the cars.
The woman looked a bit around, not spotting much of anything. “ Just another boring day, should’ve called in sick “ Julie muttered out as she walked around further.

“ Man they do not pay us enough for this.. “ Eve added as the two got closer to the girl. Eve then turned around, signaling with her hands to get ready while she herself took out the bottle of chloroform, before realizing she had no cloth with her. ‘ You’re kidding, so kidding!! ‘ With slight frustration she looked around as Cindy shrugged before also realizing what was up.

‘ Plan B then! ‘ She instead began to doze the chloroform around the upper parts of her suit, mainly her breasts before the two finally began to make their move. And as Julie was unsuspected, it wasn’t too long before Cindy reached up and grabbed the big girl by her hands, taking them behind her back whilst pinning her in her position while Eve rushed over and forced her breasts deep into the girl her face whilst slowly chloroforming her.

“ Stppphhhh hhhlllmmmh!! “ Julie cried out as she was held tightly down and forced to inhale the effects of the chloroform.

“ O..she’s a big girl.. did you see that ass?!! “ Cindy sputtered out.

“ Yeah well, we’re giving her a break, she’d be pretty grateful! “ Eve added in turn all whilst Julie herself continued to both moan and struggle, despite her protesting this was a fantasy she wasn’t gonna pass up either. Work had been dull and slow and she was so needing a good tie-up.

“ ..Go .. .. down! “ With that Julie her eyes slowly closed, passing out. “ Lay her down... “ Eve instructed, both she and Cindy lowered her and took a breather.
“ Are you sure this is a guard, she’s not wearing anything special “ Cindy added upon further checking the redhead out.

“ Uh, this isn’t a movie! Movies portray this stuff so poorly.. now, where is the rope? “ Eve asked as she noticed her partner not carrying much equipment at all.

“ ..We don’t have any, budget cuts remember “ Cindy quietly added whilst twiddling with her thumbs, bashfully sitting there, eyeing the girl’s ass.

“ ..Stuck with the pervert, and no equipment.. “ Sighed Eve who than looked at Julie before back at her partner, who shrugged.
“ What are you staring me at for fellow pervert? “

“ That we can use her clothes to tie her up! “ Eve realized before she nudged her partner’s shoulders.
“ ..I’m NOT a pervert! ..I’m just horny a lot.. “ She muttered out.

Uh-oh, how will they tie up poor Julie!!?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Poor Julie indeed. Makes me wish I was working with her that night.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I am sure there will be some spare rope in that garage. Wish I was Julie’s partner 😎
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

As fas.as.I know there is only one curvy, redhead woman who loves to be tied up.and wouldn't mind having her face.shoved into another woman's chest ( even if it was.soaked.in chloroform)

Anyway as.the two.incompetent robbers have.no rope, unless there is a useful tow-rope or something in this garage, looms like I'll be. Julie will be stripped, have.her clothes torn up, and suffer the indignity of being trusted up naked.

I wonder if [mention]Reidy[/mention] will be my partner in bondage later.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I certainly hope I am. And surely the robbers will find suitable binding materials somewhere.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago I certainly hope I am. And surely the robbers will find suitable binding materials somewhere.
Depends.what clothes you are.wearing. Do you have a belt?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

A belt, and plenty of tape in the tool box in the office.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago A belt, and plenty of tape in the tool box in the office.
Hehe, well the story WILL need a male office worker soon, wink wink!! ;)
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“ ..Can’t believe I just chloroformed my own breasts... “ Eve muttered out.
“ Right.. that was HOT! “ Cindy exclaimed before slightly awkwardly clearing her throat. “ ..Sorry! “

“ ..Now what, we don’t have the rope to bind her!… “ The two awkwardly pondered their options over, and even though both knew what had to be done, it was naturally Cindy who cleared her throat and slowly pointed down the girl.

“ ..No! I mean, come on.. we’re criminals not.. perverts!! “ Eve protested back, aware of what Cindy hinted at, who shrugged in turn.

“ What else do you suggest, huh? We can use her torn clothes.. her tights.. unless you got a spare rope in your pockets? “
“ I don’t... “ Eve muttered out, the two then began by undressing the redheaded woman, quickly as effectively shredding the clothes into suitable material. “ What do I tell my boyfriend when he asks about my day..? OH I tied up some girl and stripped her! “

“ O relax!! Jimmy is understanding, isn’t he?? It’s fine, she’s totally fine! “ Cindy added in reassurance as they began using the shredded material to both bind Julie her hands and legs. The poor redhead was now bound wearing nothing but her red lace lingerie.

“ ..Man that is a sexy pair of underwear, how much does it cost..? “ Cindy pondered out loud.

“ A lot, why? “ Eve questioned as she had pulled off both tights and balled one up in her hand.
“ I want to steal those!.. “
“..No.. we .. hold on! “ Interrupted by the soft sound of their earpiece, She stuffed the balled-up material into Julie her mouth and quickly answered her executive. “ Yes sir.. we’re doing .. decent! We’re in the garage now, we’ve just secured a guard and will head to the upper floors shortly!.. uh-huh.. .. “ As Eve spoke and listened, she kept her eyes on her partner, who had begun trying to sneak the lace panties from their captive, only to be nudged by her partner.

“ ..No.. we’re fine! ..Yeah I know we forgot .. sure..sure, will do!.. “ She sighed as she ended the call and groaned at her partner, who had unhooked the woman her bra and took it off, eyeing her. “ ..What, those tits of hers need a break too! “ Cindy added, much to Eve her growing annoyance.
“ ..This can’t get worse can it?? “

And the very moment she had said so, the sound of a door opening was heard, followed by footsteps...

Who is the person walking in on this odd scenario...??
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

It's my partner tonight. [mention]Reidy[/mention]
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago It's my partner tonight. @Reidy
Looking forward to being helpless with you.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago It's my partner tonight. @Reidy
Looking forward to being helpless with you.
And what do we look like? ;) I need some info after all
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Slim build, 5,10, blonde hair and blue eyes.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“ ..It’s like why not.. “ Eve groaned inwardly, the two immediately peeked behind from behind the vehicle to spot who was interrupting them this time. “ Ugh..this was meant as a simple fucking mission! “ Eve cursed out, noticing a slim guy walking around the parking lot.

Short blonde hair, a blue pair of eyes, and a rather cute appearance especially while wearing the tight suit that was part of his job.
“ Language!.. family-friendly.. or something “ Cindy joked, teasing her already agitated partner. The two took their cover and eyed each other to exchange plans while Reidy walked about, seeking Julie. “ Julie.. you here? “ He quietly asked out for her but it remained silent around the area.

“ Hm.. she insisted she’d be here for some alone time.. “

“ Romantic... “ Cindy held a hand around her mouth to suppress a chuckle as Eve sighed.

“ We’re out of rope.. and Julie is already tied with her clothes .. “

“ He’s wearing clothes, we could shred those and bind him.. problem solved! “

“ ..fine.. use your charm and lure him here, the chloroform should do the job “

With their plan ready, Cindy cleared her throat slightly, causing Ready to turn his gaze in the direction of the car, before hearing a very soft vague female voice calling out. “ I’m here handsome!.. “ She exclaimed, with Eve mostly sitting beside her wanting to slap her and her partner's face, but it seemed their plan had paid off as the sound of footsteps were to be heard drawing closer.

“ Wow, subtle Julie! It’s not like anyone can see us so.. come out and let’s make out! “
But as he got closer and walked around the car, his eyes quickly widened upon seeing Julie stripped and trussed up around the floor and it immediately overwhelmed him as Cindy grabbed him and forced him into the clad breasts of his partner, holding him tightly whilst pressing herself against his back turning him into a bun between the girls.

“ HMMM!! HLLLLMMM! LMMM GHH! “ Reidy cried out but in vain as the muffled sounds were barely heard around the parking lot and it took little effort for Cindy and Eve to hold him down as they were together.

“ ..This is… …. awkward.. “ Eve muttered out, feeling Reidy his excitement pressed against her front as Cindy giggled. “ Is he.. NO way! “

“ ..He is.. is this some fifty shades parody?? For real! “ She pouted as Reidy his struggling had begun to decrease the more he inhaled the sweet chloroform. “ Mmmmm mmmmhh!ff.. “ And as his eyes struggled to stay open, he slowly passed out in their hands, soon meeting the fate his partner had already experienced.

“ I swear.. in movies, this is WAY easier! “ They gently laid him down the floor as they pondered their next best approach.

“ Okay.. we can rip his clothes off too, but how about one of us goes ahead to find tape?? “

Will they strip him... or seek material??
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Great story so far. I can't imagine what Julie and Reidy are going to think when they wake up almost completely naked and captive to 2 very odd captors.
Must be pretty humiliating if you're a security guard and you find yourself captured by the most incompetent guards ever.

Bondage_Addicted wrote: 2 years ago Will they strip him... or seek material??
I think one of them should go in search of materials. But maybe they're away too long so the other gets bored/nervous and ties him up with his torn clothes anyway. Then the other returns with a large bag full of materials that they found.
Last edited by WillHBonney 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Reidy[/mention] He needs to be stripped naked as the day he was born then trusted up like a Christmas turkey.

Erm :oops: erm :oops: :oops: :oops:

Just an idea. OK? :oops: :oops:
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago @Reidy He needs to be stripped naked as the day he was born then trusted up like a Christmas turkey.

Erm :oops: erm :oops: :oops: :oops:

Just an idea. OK? :oops: :oops:
Who am I to argue with this suggestion?
SaoJorge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaoJorge »

Great story! Some of my favourite fantasies to be a security guard tied up with a female collegue. Looking forward to the continuation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic