Keep It Down (M/MMM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Keep It Down (M/MMM)

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This one-shot went in a completely different direction from what I had in mind when I first planned. Enjoy!

///

I told them to keep it down.

I told them numerous times, in fact.

But no matter what I did, those boys just wouldn’t help themselves when it comes to local derbies.

Maybe I should start from the beginning, or middle, at least: I live in a nice condo downtown. It’s small but has surprisingly modest rent, especially in this economy and it’s perfect for a confirmed bachelor retired from construction work like me.

Unfortunately, it also makes the apartment an attractive option for college students, such as my upper stair neighbors.

Normally, I don’t mind young lads and their antics but these three were something else.

Every time there was a huge match (which seemed to be every other day), they would spend a good whole hours cheering, booing, and yelling at each other in front of their TV and then spend the rest of the night loudly arguing about the results. A few times I even heard something that sounded like a siren noise. Why they couldn’t go to a bar or stadium like normal people is beyond me.

At first, I ignored them. Later, I used a broom to knock on the ceiling to no avail. Finally, I decided to visit them.

I may not be young anymore but despite my slight beer gut, I still have an impressive physique coupled with a neat, salt-and-pepper beard and moderately hairy chest. Naively, I thought my appearance alone would be enough to scare those uptown kids into submission.

On a sunny Friday, I knocked on their door, wearing my tightest dress shirt and sternest frown. I had to repeat myself multiple times, as the laughter coming behind the door seem to drown any noise coming from outside.

The one who answered was a baby-faced young man with a frizzy undercut. He was only wearing a pair of sweatpants, giving me a nice view of this dark, smooth chest. A twink with some muscle on his bones. Shame a bit too young for me. Not to mention noisy.

“Can I help?” he asked with an obviously forced politeness and I thought I could get through him for a second.

“Good afternoon. I think we have met when you first moved in. I’m Mike Whittaker, your downstairs neighbor. Don’t get it the wrong way kid, but you and your friends are way too loud whenever there’s a match. Would you hold yourselves? I can’t keep up with the sleeping schedules of you youngsters.”

The boy tilted his head. “Really? I don’t think we’re that bad, man. Is it that big of a deal? You’re a big guy and it’s not like big matches happen often.”

Before I can object, a blond, stockier kid came over. “Hey, dude, who is that?”
The first boy shrugged. “The old man from the upstairs, he says we are too loud or whatever.”

“Huh.” The blondie scratched his stubble. “Well, no offense gramps but maybe you’re being a bit too sensitive. You don’t get to live in this part of the town and complain there are too many young people.”

“Que es ‘gramps’?” The last kid showed up. He had a team flag slung over his shoulder and was holding an air horn in his hand. “You guys ready for tonight? Our school team plays!”

That was the final straw. When the trio forgot all about me and started discussing which players had a better chance, I left and got back to my apartment.

I had a plan forming in my head but I needed some info and equipment. Those kids thought they were funny? Well, I was about to be hilarious. I didn’t work as a dom in a leather club for over 30 years for some cocky twunks to beat me out.

Before all else, I wanted to do some digging on them. I may not be able to impress every young guy who comes my way but I’m more than able to charm my way through getting gossip from the landlady.

From her, I learned the names of the rascals. The polite one was Jamie, the name of the blondie was Oliver and then there was Pablo, a Spanish exchange student. None of their families lived in the city and they didn’t go out much. Perfect.

My plan was ready to execute.

///

After spending the rest of the day stocking up on supplies, I was ready when I spotted Pablo getting out of the house, presumably to get some snacks for the night. Getting a leather hood from my stash, I left my door ajar and waited for him to return.

He seemed like a decent kid but like his friends, he needed some discipline. Also, a petty part of me demanded revenge for the damage his airhorn caused on my sleep schedule.

Hence, I didn’t feel much remorse when I jumped him from behind when he was climbing the stairs and pulled the hood over his head.

The effect was immediate, he dropped the bags in his hands and started clawing the hood.

“Ggggghmmm? Ugghhmmm!”

Disoriented and unable to breathe, twisting one of his arms behind his back and wrapping my arm around his neck to drag him inside my flat and kicking the door shut was hardly an issue. Without seeing, Pablo couldn’t reach me or get the hood off his head during his flailing.

Inside my living room, I trapped his arms with a one-armed bear hug and pulled the hood over his nose, allowing Pablo some breathing room.

Inhaling deeply, he opened his mouth. “¿Quien diablos e- hmmggh!”
Pablo had a nice pair of lips surrounded by a short beard so stuffing a used sock of mine between them was a sight to behold. I clamped a hand over his mouth quickly to prevent him from spitting it out.

“Listen, boy, you and your buddies really tried my patience. You’re going to be taught a lesson, either way, whether it’s nicely or painful,” I bluffed. “What do you think?”

I wasn’t going to hurt him but poor Pablo didn’t need to know that. “Mmmmmnn…” he moaned behind my hand. I looked down and saw his shorts tenting in a way that made me understand what he thought.

“Nice way, then?” I asked, my grin apparent in my voice when I whispered into his ear. Pablo froze for a few seconds and then slowly nodded. I smiled.

“Good boy. Don’t think I’m gonna let you off easily, though.” Still hugging him to myself tightly, I dragged him to my bedroom.

///

“Now, sit tight and consider your actions.”

“Yyymmmnn!” Pablo said behind his gag which now had six layers of yellow and black striped tape pasted over his lips. He was laying face-down on my duvet. His arms hugged his body thanks to a tight, black leather straitjacket, one of my favorites. A padded blindfold obscured his vision completely. I relieved him of his footwear and pants, leaving him in a frankly adorable pair of leopard-print boxer trunks and exposing a nice pair of tanned, lightly hairy legs.

I ruffled his spiky black hair, messing it even more.

With Pablo out of the way, it was time for his friends. I previously fished his phone from his discarded pants and unlocked it with his fingerprint before tying him up. I checked his message history to get a sense of how he types and got ready to send a message to Oliver.

Unsurprisingly, there was already an unread message

-dude where are you???
-its been an hour

I replied.

-im downstaris
-i need help wth bags
-can you come down for a scnd?

Oliver replied with an emoji that seemed to be rolling its eyes but also said yes.

Now it was just a manner of repeating the same. I went in front of my door and waited for Oliver to come by wearing a dark blue soccer uniform.

“Uh, hi Mr-” Oliver awkwardly raised a hand but lowered it when he obviously struggled to recall my name. Well, he’d have plenty of time to learn.

“Call me Mick. Your friend just came by. He needed to use the bathroom.”

“That’s just like him,” Oliver chuckled. “He gets pissy when there’s a big match.”

I hummed. “Do you want a beer while waiting for him? It’s been a hot day.”

Oliver visibly brightened up. “Don’t mind if I do!” You may think our argument just this morning would make him suspicious but no. Apparently, he’s not enrolled in college to improve his mental faculties.

I passed him an open bottle which he eagerly accepted and took a few deep gulps. “How long a guy can piss,” he complained without much heat in his word. “We’re gonna miss the big night.”

I raised a brow. “Are you kids gonna behave tonight?”

He flicked his stylish hairdo in a way that was perhaps supposed to impress lads his age. “Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just because you’re hot, you don’t get to order me aroun-” he stopped himself. “Why I just said…” he slurred his words, swaying on his feet.

I smirked. “You kids don’t even know not to accept open drinks.” I walked to Oliver and took his bottle before he could drop it. He looked at me with fear - and something else - in his eyes.

“Don’t you… mmmmmhhhh…” I handgagged him and guided him inside by pushing his butt. This boy wasn’t as tall as the last one but he sure sported a supple body.

“What did you say? Yeah, yeah?” I teased as Oliver’s eyes started fluttering shut. “Don’t forget kid, I gave you a chance to straighten up.”

///

Less sure about his preferences, I went a little easier on Oliver. I tied his wrists behind his back with black rope and attached them to his ankles in the same manner, hogtying him strictly. I took my time forming a rope harness over his chest, accentuating his full pecs. His mouth was again full of one of my socks but I used a long soccer sock to cleave gag him by pulling it between his lips and tying it behind his nape, borrowed from his good friend laying by him. Other than removing his cleats and shorts to leave him in socks and under armor, I didn’t touch his clothes. That could wait.

Now, onto the final troublemaker.
Taking a few stuff from my bondage collection, I left Pablo humping the bed and Oliver moaning in his dreams.

After I went upstairs, I lifted my hand to knock on the door, only to find the door half-open. Oliver must have left it like that.

I silently chuckled. These boys were too careless. Adults as they technically maybe, I was doing them a favor by taking them in. Better learn how things work from me rather than from some psycho later down the line.

Opening the door as quietly as I can, I peered inside the living room and met with a surprising sight.

Well, I thought to myself with glee, that changes some things. I pulled out Pablo’s phone and took a photo of the boy inside.

Jamie’s brown eyes shot open when he heard the phone click and realized he was not wrong. He quickly removed the soccer cleat from his face but I already had the evidence of him burying his nose in it, eyes closed in bliss, and one hand half-down his pants.

I whistled. “Don’t let me interrupt.”

Jamie blushed and covered the bulge in his white nylon shorts with one hand. “What do you think, er, what are you doing here? You’re trespassing! If my friends return-”

“Your friends are downstairs,” I cut him. “I doubt they’ll return for a while. And if you don’t want me putting this all over social media,” I waved the phone in my hand, the wanton photo of Jamie quite visible onscreen. “I advise you to play along.”

Of course, I hardly knew how to follow my niece on Facebook but again, Jamie didn’t need to know that. Defeated, he slumped. “What do you want?”

“I thought I made it clear this morning.” I beckoned him with a finger which he obeyed after a pause. “Tell me, do your friends know about your little secret?”

Jamie averted his gaze. “No. Rather… look, we don’t talk about it. We all dig stuff like soccer uniforms and sports gear and stuff. Sometimes I suspect they’re into me the way I’m into,” he stopped himself, fingers digging into his shorts.

I sighed. Dumb kids. Too emotionally stunted to talk about what actually matters and make a lot of empty noise instead.

“Here,” Jamie lifted his head to see me holding a soggy soccer sock, from Pablo again.

“What?”

“Bite down,” I say with a grin.

Jamie didn’t seem thrilled but nonetheless, he took the sock and crammed it inside his mouth. It was thick and long, and even packing half of it made his cheeks bulge and his eyes water. Still, he didn’t seem entirely disgusted.

“That’s enough,” I said, pulling out what Jamie was going to support tonight. The boy’s eyes widen as I showed him what appears to be a cup used in jockstraps, with belts attached to its sides. “Remember, keep still or else,”

My threat didn’t have too much weight behind it but Jamie kept still while I used the cup as a muzzle that covers his mouth and nose, either way. The sock spilling from his mouth filled the cup tightly, pressing on his lips and forcing him to smell the odorous cloth every time he drew breath.

With his lean muscles and pretty-boy looks, Jamie was already a good sight, and adding the Bambi eyes looking over his muzzle was almost too much.

Almost.

I took a muffler from the nearby rack and wrapped it loosely around Jamie’s lower face. That way, even if anyone saw us going downstaşrs, they wouldn’t know that I had a gagged young man beside me.

“Let’s go,” I said, patting his cheek lightly. “Your friends wait.”

///

Before long, Jamie was hogtied in a similar fashion with Oliver, minus the chest harness. Speaking of which, the blondie woke up while I was doing my final touches and was glaring at me.

It was like a kitten’s growls.

Pablo was aware of his friends’ arrival but there was not much he could do aside from occasionally swaying from side to side to brush shoulders with them.

Jamie experimentally tugged his bonds. Not sure what he was expecting but I didn’t go easy on him. All knots were secure and out of his reach, even if his hands weren’t taped into useless mittens. Just like his friends, I removed his shorts, showing off the white briefs underneath.

Judging by how all three of them shook their undie-clad butts and lightly panted through their noses, I predicted that I would see the front of their pants straining if they were lying face up.

I coughed to get their attention.

“From what I understand, you kids all have some things you need to say to each other. It’s obvious that you are close. So let me speak from experience: even close relationships can end if you fail to communicate with each other. Do you understand?”

“Ymmmhhnn.” Oliver frowned.

“Hmmmhmmmm.” Pablo nodded without seeing.

“Mmmnnnggg.” Jamie’s eyes told me everything I need to know.

I smiled.

“Good. But that’s not why you’re here. You’re here because not being able to open their feelings isn’t an excuse to act like spoiled little brats. Even though I warned you, neither of you three had any intention of keeping it down so I’m keeping you down.

“You’re gonna spend the night here and if you’re not behaving tomorrow morning, I’ll be taking the duty of training you kids to act like respectful young men myself. And believe me when I say I know how to discipline unruly boys. When you leave this house and can use your mouths for anything other than sucking on footwear, maybe then you can talk things out between yourselves.”

Nobody likes to spend a night tied up like a Christmas turkey unwarned, as submissive as they can be. Fortunately, I did a very good job gagging their mouths shut so I easily ignored the boys’ muffled complaints and they were almost inaudible when I closed to bedroom door behind them.

I got myself a beer, sprawled on the couch, and got myself a nice, long novel that I was meaning to finish.

After a long time, finally some peace and quiet.

THE END

Picture source:
► Show Spoiler
Tags: [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention]
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

OOOO!!

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] this was fun, I enjoyed the pace, the premise and the story teller.

Good work, haven't read one of your in a while and I'm super happy!

Hehe, I wonder if they'll behave? I hope not, so they can see what Mike has in store for their training :)
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Yeah, well done. That was a nice story.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]DeeperThanRed [/mention]...

Great one-off!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A real delight! I loved this little story! As someone who's had loud, douchey neighbors, this is definitely a fantasy I've had. I know this is a one-shot, but I hope this isn't the last we've seen of Mike (and maybe his 3 new subs ;) )
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I absolutely loved this one! Picture was amazing but Mike's awesome capture and calm domming of the three neighbor lads was absolutely a delight to see!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story! Really nice work
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] It was a fun story to write, glad you enjoyed it.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Thanks a lot! Yeah, the picture was a big inspiration. It made me write the whole thing more lighthearted than I initially intended.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] A shame not all noisy neighbors are cute bros with a penchant for impromptu bondage. 8-)

So far, I don't have any plans to return to this setting but I'm not opposed to the idea if inspiration strikes. It's my first time writing about multiple subs and it was delightful.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Great story! Loved the pacing and how each of them was taken down! Now if only I had neighbors like this!
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], I really liked the balance here: a no-nonsense, non-consensual takedown but, as you say, light-hearted. I appreciated the different personalities of the three captives and enjoyed speculating as to how those differences might be reflected in the various means of restraint selected by our highly-relatable protagonist.

I couldn't help thinking, "hmm, Oliver still has use of his fingers; if he can't reach the knots on his own bonds, he could help one of the others escape" and imagining how that might then play out... :twisted:

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] Thank you! And agreed, who could resist living in the same building with cute soccer guys? :D

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] Haha, I think Mike scared them well enough for now. If they get impatient later down the line, well... he hardly used all of his gear. ;)

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] I appreciate the feedback, writing the characters was a lot of fun. And while I think our three lads won't be leaving the bedroom tonight, there's a lot of potential in a turned-tables situation, hmm...

Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Wow nice story…. to bad it ends with the words “the end”.
It seems the night for those 3 boys isn’t over at all.

And what would happen if those 3 little twerks got loose and seeme to have their revenge?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] What an enjoyable and brilliant read!
I'm so glad to see you writing again! You have a real knack for this stuff, buddy-boi ;)

I very much enjoyed reading about how our retired construction worker got his three upstairs neighbours to quiet down for an evening!
Not only were they obnoxious, but we can also add "seriously rude" to the list of charges against them. Really glad to see them being taught a lesson in humility.

On another note, it also seems that the three of them are actually enjoying their predicaments and the respective sockgags they're being forced to suck on. I wouldn't be surprised if they intentionally keep up with the nightly rowdiness specifically so that Mr Whittaker pays them a visit again. Maybe this can become a sort of regular arrangement between the lot of them 8-)

Either way, brilliant work, my friend!
Pretty sure this'll be right up [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] and [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s alley.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @DeeperThanRed What an enjoyable and brilliant read!
I'm so glad to see you writing again! You have a real knack for this stuff, buddy-boi ;)

I very much enjoyed reading about how our retired construction worker got his three upstairs neighbours to quiet down for an evening!
Not only were they obnoxious, but we can also add "seriously rude" to the list of charges against them. Really glad to see them being taught a lesson in humility.

On another note, it also seems that the three of them are actually enjoying their predicaments and the respective sockgags they're being forced to suck on. I wouldn't be surprised if they intentionally keep up with the nightly rowdiness specifically so that Mr Whittaker pays them a visit again. Maybe this can become a sort of regular arrangement between the lot of them 8-)

Either way, brilliant work, my friend!
Pretty sure this'll be right up @Smythdean @Sockgaggedman and @squirrel's alley.
Wow. Your right. This is totally up my street.
Such good writing. And the captives nicely bound. A little jealous I’m not one of them
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

I loved it. They certainly had it coming. This should teach them to respect their elders.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

[mention]Mummyboy[/mention] Haha, sorry for the open ending. I think even one versus three, Mike would give them a run for their money. For all their hidden fantasies, none of the boys strike me as a knot-tier.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thanks a lot! I liked this idea. Intentionally pushing their older neighbor's buttons to get kidnapped again sounds like something they would do. Though, they need to be careful if they don't want more severe punishments, haha.

[mention]Smythdean[/mention] I'm sure there's enough empty space in that bed for a fourth. ;)

[mention]EzraMarubayashi[/mention] They definitely thought a lesson alright. 8-)

Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 2 years ago @Mummyboy Haha, sorry for the open ending. I think even one versus three, Mike would give them a run for their money. For all their hidden fantasies, none of the boys strike me as a knot-tier.

@bondagefreak Thanks a lot! I liked this idea. Intentionally pushing their older neighbor's buttons to get kidnapped again sounds like something they would do. Though, they need to be careful if they don't want more severe punishments, haha.

@Smythdean I'm sure there's enough empty space in that bed for a fourth. ;)

@EzraMarubayashi They definitely thought a lesson alright. 8-)
Oh please. I’d love to be kidnapped in one of your stories.
pupHoudini
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pupHoudini »

Serves them right :lol:

Good story!
- HOUDINI -
John2222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John2222 »

I bet they stay quieter in the future. Hope it takes him a long while to finish the novel as the three wonder when they will be let free. Too bad they will miss the match.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Well done, [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], a good length for a one-shot.
Perhaps the three will have some unforced adventures from now on.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Croup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Croup »

Really fun done-in-one. I particularly liked the "Better learn how things work from me rather than from some psycho later down the line." line xD
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A fun little story. He did give them a warning so they deserve everything they got. And it feels like he's actually done them a good turn in bringing them together like this. They should really spend their time together talking things through - too bad they can't.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic