A kidnapping for Mackenzie (M+/F+) (Updated 10/1/2023)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You remain a fascinating writer, [mention]Trammel[/mention]. Kenzie is happily unhappy and Sarah is going to get her fair share.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Your favorite tale... somebody getting tied who is the only one who knows that somebody else is (still) tied.
Great chapter
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mr.Stranger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Stranger »

Fantastic writing, please continue!
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Will Sarah ever recover from the double cross?
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]corruptkleptocrat[/mention] [mention]JohnnyRockets[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]notsosinister[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention]

Part 55

It is dark out but I lead Sarah into the woods. There is a light on at the house so there is a bit of light in the back. I don’t take her too far and we stop.

“Why are we stopping?” Sarah asks.

“So I can tie you up,” I say.

“Here, in the dark?” Sarah replies, totally forgetting about Kenzie now that she is considering her own predicament.

“Oh yes, it will be quite fun,” I respond. “Now cross your wrists behind your back.”

Sarah complies in resignation and I take out a nice piece of white cotton rope and wrap it around her crossed wrists 6 times. I knot it securely, then I wrap rope around her wrists 6 times perpendicular to the first wrap and tie that off securely. Then I wrap rope several times around the outside of her wrist bindings, and between her wrists, and cinch it tight, tightening the entire tie and leaving the knots above her wrists where she can’t reach them.

“How is that,” I ask.

“Tight,” Sarah responds.

“Too tight?” I ask.

“Not really,” Sarah responds. “But I seriously doubt that I can get out of this.”

“You’re not supposed to,” I respond.

I take a long rope and wrap it around her arms above the elbows several times, drawing her elbows toward each other but not too tight. Then I take more rope and wrap it around her upper body, above and below her breasts, pinning her arms to her sides.

Feeling how securely she is being tied, Sarah remarks, “Boy, you don’t mess around.”

“I like my women tied nice and secure,” I reply. I then take another rope and tie it around her wrist bindings leaving 2 long ends.

“Now stand against this tree,” I say, pointing to an 8-inch diameter hickory.

Sarah stands with her back against the tree and I take the two rope ends, wrap them around the tree, then tie them off on the other side of the trunk. I then take another rope, wrap it around her legs just below her knees several times and tie that off. Then I wrap it around those bindings and cinch it tight. Then I wrap the rope ends around the tree and tie it off behind the tree. I repeat this process with her ankles, thus leaving her bound securely to the tree at her wrists, knees, and ankles. Lastly, I take out a long rope, tie it to her elbow bindings, then wrap it around her body and the tree, around and around, until I tie it off securely at her ankles.

“There, how’s that Sarah?” I ask.

“Now are you going to burn me at the stake?” Sarah asks sarcastically. Sarah knows she has been securely bound. She has been testing her bindings and they are quite secure. As I continued to tie her, she could feel her freedom being taken from her.

“No, but I am going to allow you to enjoy being tied up for a time. Oh, and one more thing,” I say. I take out a ball gag. “Open wide.”

“I’m not getting out of this,” Sarah says before obediently opening her mouth for me to insert the ball in her mouth, tightening the strap behind her neck.

“I can’t have you disturbing the neighbors,” I say. “I must say, though, that you are one beautiful young lady tied to that tree like that. Those white ropes, even in the dark, contrast nicely with your tanned skin. I like admiring my handy work. You asked for it, after all. See you later.”

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,” Sarah tries to yell after me, remembering Kenzie, but she is alone.

After never having been tied up in her life, Sarah is getting a hefty dose of it this evening, and this dose is totally unexpected. Even though she knows she is in Kenzie’s back yard, it is dark and the woods is a bit scary, especially since Sarah is tied up and totally helpless.

Sarah takes stock of her situation. This position is interesting, and not all that comfortable. For one, Sarah is standing. With her hands tied behind her back, her arms are trapped between her torso and the tree. She has little movement since she is bound to the tree in 3 places then additional rope is wrapped around her and the tree. She tests her wrist ropes and they are quite secure. They don’t really hurt but the rope is cinched between her wrists so that it is tight around each wrist, offering no chance for escape.

‘So, what do I do now?’ Sarah thought, feeling totally like the damsel in distress she had seen in movies.

To be continued, eventually…

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I'm very happy to see you continue this story, [mention]Trammel[/mention]. Sarah has things to think about and is left without distractions to do that.
Spy Task Force Completed
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Nice to see you continue! the pov person is now getting very forward with his bondage, he seems to have lost all restraint(or gained a lot, that phrase is hard to use on a site like this) when it comes to what he does and doesn't dare to do to Sarah. Will he go inside to find Kenzie next? and will that be a release or a tease for Kenzie?

I hope to see you continue, in the future.
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Love it! Please more (:
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

I'd say Sarah's chances of getting out of this are about zero, and the night sounds might get her heart going just a bit faster too. Hopefully our kidnapper attends to poor Kenzie. Fun chapter.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Yeah, a new update. great addition. And our favorite theme... one gets tied who is the only one who knows where the other one is tied.
Good work!

JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

Sarah is getting in deeper and deeper...
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Duuuude!! We're all in suspense!!!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]corruptkleptocrat[/mention] [mention]JohnnyRockets[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]notsosinister[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention]

Part 56

Kenzie has been patiently waiting for Sarah to come back in, as if she could do anything else but wait. Sarah did not say where she was going but to Kenzie it sounded like she would be right back in. It is difficult to keep track of time when tied up and there is no clock visible but it seems to Kenzie like it has been longer than she had expected.

Kenzie has gotten to the point where she doesn’t really mind being tied up for a while but being left tied up with no real path toward escape feels a bit disconcerting. Sarah had not played these tie up games before so maybe she thought it would be funny to just leave her. Kenzie doubts that but the fact remains that she is securely tied to this chair and Sarah has not returned.

Kenzie doesn’t have anything else to do so she tries again to find a way to escape. She pulls against her wrist and arm bindings but her restraints are expertly tied and the knots are out of reach. Sarah had actually tied her to the chair so she figured this might be her best chance at escape. The ropes holding her arms to the chair are near her elbows. She can’t really see how they are tied but from what she can see the knots are fairly well tied, and light years away from her fingers. Her ankle bindings were also tied to the chair by Sarah and these too are tied well enough and well out of her reach.

Kenzie remembers that when she was last left tied up she was able to hop into the kitchen and get to a scissors. That scissors, and some knives, are still in the kitchen. The difference is that this time she is actually tied to the chair at her elbows and ankles. However, she is a fighter and she tries to figure out how she might be able to stand up and get into the kitchen while tied to the chair.

Time seems to go very slowly but Kenzie’s sense of time has no orientation to reality. She feels helpless. The feeling is a bit scary but also exciting. She alternately struggles against her wrist bindings, feeling for knots, and then tries to reach the knots binding her to the chair. All are out of her reach. After a time of struggling, she relaxes and just sits there, tied up, and thinking what to do. Her mind wanders. She feels a bit sleepy.

Sarah really doesn’t know what to do either. Of course, there isn’t much she can do. Tied to the tree in the dark, she feels a bit afraid although she is not far from Kenzie’s house and she wouldn’t doubt that her “kidnapper” is nearby. She tries to move but it seems every movement she tries is restricted by rope. She pulls her wrists against their bindings but they are quite snug. Her elbows are held snuggly byrope, as are her ankles.

“How do I get out of this?” Sarah thinks. Kenzie had talked her into this game but she couldn’t blame her. Sarah thought it would be exciting, and it is, kind of. Sarah can’t really explain it but being bound to the tree, unable to talk, and not knowing when or how she will be freed is both terrifying and exciting. A bit of an adrenaline rush, she guesses.

Sarah had read Nancy Drew books while growing up and Nancy often got tied up, much like she was now. But Nancy always seemed to find a way out. Sarah was not having much success with that yet. “What would Nancy Drew do?” Sarah thought. She had no idea. “If I can only get my hands free I can get out of the rest of this,” Sarah reasoned. Sarah kept squirming around in her ropes, pulling on her wrists and feeling for knots. After some time, it seemed all she was succeeding in doing was making the knots tighter and it seemed she was no closer to escape.

To be continued...eventually

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Good things are worth waiting for, [mention]Trammel[/mention]. Good to see you return to this story.
Spy Task Force Completed
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Nice to see you around again Trammel, nice description of the experience of the girls.
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Good things are worth waiting for, @Trammel. Good to see you return to this story.
Thank you, Greylord. My work is seasonal and extremely demanding during the spring, summer, and fall. Additionally, my wife fell seriously ill a few weeks ago. I just don't have much time during my busy season, but I will be back. I haven't gone anywhere, except to work.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It is always good to see a new part for this story. And it is understandable that real life goes first, especially when your loved one is ill. Hope all works out. We will patiently wait for any updates to this fun story.

Take care!

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Trammel wrote: 1 year ago ...Thank you, Greylord. My work is seasonal and extremely demanding during the spring, summer, and fall. Additionally, my wife fell seriously ill a few weeks ago. I just don't have much time during my busy season, but I will be back. I haven't gone anywhere, except to work.
No problem. You must take care of family and business. When you are able, we will be waiting.
Spy Task Force Completed
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Trammel wrote: 1 year ago
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Good things are worth waiting for, @Trammel. Good to see you return to this story.
Thank you, Greylord. My work is seasonal and extremely demanding during the spring, summer, and fall. Additionally, my wife fell seriously ill a few weeks ago. I just don't have much time during my busy season, but I will be back. I haven't gone anywhere, except to work.
Well, IRL stuff happens, and takes precedence over what we do here, and I know what the drain work has on what I do. We'll all be waiting for your return.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

After a full month in the hospital my wife is now out. Life is still busy but had some time to write so here goes:

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]corruptkleptocrat[/mention] [mention]JohnnyRockets[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]notsosinister[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention]

Part 57

As Sarah struggles against her bindings in the dark she thinks she hears something. A rustling sound. She starts to worry that maybe there is an animal nearby. Fear comes over her and she starts struggling frantically against her bindings but to no avail.

“Hi Sarah,” I say. I can see that I startled her and she mppphhhs into her gag. I walk over to her and undo the ball gag in her mouth.

“Are you having fun Sarah,” I ask.

“That’s one way to put it,” Sarah replies, exercising her sore jaw. “I was never tied up before tonight and now this is pretty, well, scary but kind of exciting.”

“Exciting?” I say. “So you’re enjoying this?”

“I guess you could say that,” Sarah replies. “It’s scary to be helpless out here in the woods but it’s exciting at the same time. I can’t really explain it but it is.”

“So what if I told you I am going to leave you here and not untie you?” I ask.

Sarah looks at me inquisitively with a bit of fear and uncertainty.

“You would really just leave me here?”

“How would you stop me?” I ask.

“That’s a good point,” Sarah says, squirming in her bindings. “I’ve been trying to get free and I haven’t had much success.”

“I would say you haven’t had any success”, I comment. “It looks like the ropes are just as tight as when I left here. Of course, I haven’t checked your wrist bindings yet. Maybe you’re getting out of those and I just can’t see it.”

“I’m pretty sure I’m not”, Sarah says. “It’s not as if I haven’t tried but these bindings are quite secure and the knots are out of reach.”

“I know”, I say. “That’s generally the way I like to tie people up.”

“Why do you like to tie people up?”, Sarah asks.

“I could ask you a similar question”, I reply. “Why do you like being tied up?”

“You’re avoiding my question”, Sarah says.

“You got me there”, I reply. “It’s fun to tie people up. Especially pretty girls like you. There’s something about the rope against your skin that’s just beautiful and let’s face it, it’s fun to watch you struggle.”

“How did you ever get interested in tying people up”, Sarah asks.

“My friends and I did it when I was young and it was fun”, I reply. “It still is. Of course, I would never tie somebody up without their permission but when you have their permission it’s fun. It’s especially fun when I can tie up a person like you or Kenzie and watch you squirm. Like when I inform you that I’m going to leave you and not untie you.”

“So, you’re really going to just leave me tied up here?” Sarah asks.

"Now you're avoiding my question."

"What question?" Sarah asks.

"Why do you like being tied up?"

"I don't know. It's exciting. The fear. The adrenaline. Who knows?"

"I'm glad you find it exciting. So why not just leave you here?" I reply. “People will find you eventually.”

“But what about Kenzie”, Sarah asks.

“Somebody will find her eventually too”, I reply.

“I don’t know if I could take being tied to this tree all night by myself”, Sarah replies.

“Do you have a choice?” I ask.

“No”, Sarah answers. “I’m helpless.”

“That you are”, I say. “And darn cute as well, I might add.”

It’s dark but I’m pretty sure Sarah is blushing.

“Sarah, right now would you say you have any chance of escape?” I ask.

“Not the way you trussed me up and tied me to this tree,” Sarah replies.

“I agree,” I say. “So let me help you.”

“You’re going to untie me?” Sarah asks.

“What fun would there be in that?” I ask.

Sarah gets a defeated look on her face, which is very cute, by the way.

“I will untie you a little, but then the rest is up to you.”

“What does that mean? Sarah asks.

Without saying any more I untie the ropes binding Sarah’s ankles, legs, and arms to the tree. She is now free from the tree but still very well trussed up, bound hand and foot in a standing position with her wrists still tied behind her back and her elbows, legs, and ankles tied together. I make sure she hasn’t loosened any of the ropes binding her wrists. They are still secure.

‘How’s that?” I ask.

Sarah does not quite know how to answer. “I’m still tied very securely,” she finally says.

“Yeah, you are one trussed up young lady but you’re not tied to the tree. By the way, your friend Kenzie is still tied up inside the house. You’re a smart girl. Figure something out and have fun.”

I put the ball gag back in her mouth and with that I leave her.

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Yes, it was worth the wait. I'm so very glad that your wife is out of the hospital. Best wishes for a full recovery.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 1 year ago After a full month in the hospital my wife is now out.
Our best wishes.

Great chapter. Sarah will have to figure out either how to get free or get to Kenzie and get help from her. Thanks for posting.

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Dear, me, it's been a while. Just not much time anymore but I'm not done with Kenzie and Sarah yet. Trammel :lol:

Part 58
As Kenzie sits tied to her chair, she thinks about her situation. What else could she do? There was a time not long ago when she wondered what it would be like to be kidnapped and tied up. At this point she has been tied up in many ways and she has come to kind of enjoy it. She couldn’t totally explain why but it just felt good to have control and responsibility taken away for a while and be made helpless.

Kenzie figures her best chance at escape is to work on the ropes binding her elbows and ankles to the chair. She knows Sarah tied these knots and figures they are the least likely to be expertly tied. She can’t really see the knots on her elbows, or can she?

She begins to squirm around in her chair, fighting her bindings. She has long arms and legs and is athletic and because of this she is able to twist her body enough to be able to see the knots binding her elbows to the chair. Of course, seeing them is one thing and doing anything with them is another. The ropes binding her wrists behind her back and the ropes binding her elbows together are expertly tied and she has had no success fighting those.
Kenzie can see that the knots binding her elbows to the chair are pretty basic. The knots binding her ankles to the chair are pretty basic too. She is frustrated that she cannot reach any of the knots. She has been sitting here for quite a while and, unlike other times, has no idea when or even if anyone will come and free her since Sarah has apparently gone AWOL on her. Kenzie feels helpless because, well, she is helpless.

“Hi, Kenzie.”

Kenzie would have jumped out of her seat if she wasn’t tied to it. She looks and sees me standing there.
“You scared the you know what out of me,” Kenzie said. “How did you get in here without me hearing you.”

“My little secret,” I say. “So, how are you doing?”

“How does it look like I’m doing,” Kenzie says.

I walk over behind Kenzie and check the ropes binding her wrists and arms.

“If I didn’t know better I would say that you are tied up,” I say.

“Really?” Kenzie says. “What tipped you off?”

“You know, these ropes around your wrists look really secure. I doubt you could slip your hands out of that.”

“I’ve been trying for what seems like hours.”

“Really? I see no signs of progress,” I say. “You really look like you’re in a bind. No pun intended.”

“Well, I can’t reach any of the knots and I can’t loosen the ropes. Not that I haven’t tried.”

“So,” I say. “Are you enjoying your experience?”

“I refuse to answer,” Kenzie says.

“Ha! You are!!! Delightful!” I say.

“Now that you’ve had your fun, are you going to untie me?” Kenzie asks.

“Untie you?” Why would I want to do that?” I ask.

“Maybe because I’ve been tied to this chair for who knows how long.”

“But you are really cute when your tied up like that,” I say.

“Thanks,” Kenzie says wryly, blushing.

I’m not lying when I say that Kenzie is cute tied up like this. She has awesome skin tone and the white ropes against her wrists, arms and ankles make a great effect.

“What are you looking at?” Kenzie asks.

“Oh, sorry,” I reply. “I was just admiring my handiwork. You really are trussed up nicely, if I do say so myself.”

“So, what’s the plan?” Kenzie asks, blushing. “Do I stay like this indefinitely? There is a certain discomfort level, you know. And where is Sarah? Have you seen her?”

“Sarah?” I ask.

“You know, the girl you introduced to ropes this evening,” Kenzie says.

“Yeah, I saw her. I came across her outside.”

“So where is she?” Kenzie asks.

“Well, she was tied to a tree.”

“Tied to a tree?!” Kenzie exclaimed.

“Well, I couldn’t have her walking around the neighborhood at night,” I said. “It might not be safe.”

“So, it’s safer for her to be tied to a tree? Kenzie asked.

“It kept her from getting into any trouble,” I replied.

“So, she’s out there somewhere tied to a tree in the dark? Kenzie asked.

“No”, I replied.

“You drive me nuts,” Kenzie exclaims, squirming around in her bondage. “So where is she?”

“Last time I saw her I had untied her from the tree,” I said.

“So, she’s not tied up?” Kenzie asks.

“I didn’t say that.”

“Then where is she?”

“Last time I saw her she was standing next to the tree, bound hand and foot. She was not moving a whole lot for some reason,” I said.

To be continued…eventually...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice dialogue! You continue brillantly where you left us [mention]Trammel[/mention] !
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It may have been a while, but it is still just as much fun to read. Thanks for the new part.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic