A kidnapping for Mackenzie (M+/F+) (Updated 10/1/2023)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago
TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago
Elusive_Lady wrote: 2 years ago Kidnapping Light! LOL!!!
It’s like regular kidnapping without the calories 😂
Let's make it the next diet craze, especially among cute young ladies :lol:
Ah, but don't forget the exercise part of it. I'd be willing to take on the role of the lifestyle coach for this new endeavour. lol.

Okay, so Sarah wants one kidnapping, hold the extreme torture. Got it. Will that be it, or perhaps Miss Sarah wants to order an appetizer with her entree?
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

The G-Man wrote: 2 years ago

Ah, but don't forget the exercise part of it. I'd be willing to take on the role of the lifestyle coach for this new endeavour. lol.

Okay, so Sarah wants one kidnapping, hold the extreme torture. Got it. Will that be it, or perhaps Miss Sarah wants to order an appetizer with her entree?
As a matter of fact...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]corruptkleptocrat[/mention] [mention]JohnnyRockets[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]notsosinister[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention]

Part 43

Kenzie: “In any case, I was tied up like that for so long I became disoriented, especially since I couldn’t see, hear, or speak. After what seemed like an eternity, a voice came over the headphones and said, ‘We hope you are enjoying your stay. We are so sorry we could not get you back in time on Sunday.’ I was so disoriented I didn’t know what that meant.”

Sarah: “What did it mean?”

Kenzie: “I had no idea. I thought maybe I had been there a lot longer than I intended. In any case, I felt the headphones and blindfold being removed, and that horrid ball from my mouth. The light was blinding since I had been blindfolded so long. My kidnapper was there and I asked him what day it was and he said Sunday. I asked why the voice said it was later and he asked, ‘what voice’”

Sarah: “That’s weird. So, what happened after he untied you?”

Kenzie: “Who said he untied me.”

Sarah: “You mean he left you like that?”

Kenzie: “He didn’t leave me but he didn’t untie me either. He explained that part of the kidnapping process is psychological and he wanted me to experience that.”

Sarah: “And he explained this while you were sitting there helplessly tied up?”

Kenzie: “Yep. That’s what he did. He kept the mind game going. He got a little flirty and said I was beautiful when I was tied up like that.”

Sarah: “I could have told you he was enjoying it. Having a girl as cute as you all tied up like that was probably like a dream come true for him.”

Kenzie: “Stop it. But I think he was enjoying it.”

Sarah: “I suppose if I agreed to your little ‘get Sarah kidnapped’ plot he would enjoy that too.

Kenzie: “I’m sure he would.”

Sarah: “So then what happened?”

To be continued…

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

It is so much fun to read the Conversations between Sarah and Mac [mention]Trammel[/mention] :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

All of this conversation is on the phone, right? Both of these ladies are equally saucy in their responses. Great! More please.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago All of this conversation is on the phone, right? Both of these ladies are equally saucy in their responses. Great! More please.
Conversation is not on the phone. It is face to face.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I read the whole story today, although I must admit I skipped through a lot of the last pages, as it was basically the same as the first part (the kidnapping itself). It was a great story, the bondage being varied, the mental torture great, the interaction good. Well done.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago I read the whole story today, although I must admit I skipped through a lot of the last pages, as it was basically the same as the first part (the kidnapping itself). It was a great story, the bondage being varied, the mental torture great, the interaction good. Well done.
Very shortly, we will begin going down a different path, but thank you.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]corruptkleptocrat[/mention] [mention]JohnnyRockets[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]notsosinister[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Part 44

Kenzie: “I asked how long I had to stay tied up like I was and he answered until I escaped. I said I had been tied up like that for hours and couldn’t move much less escape and he just said ‘thank you for the compliment.’”

Sarah: “What compliment?”

Kenzie: “He took my comment that they had done a good job tying me up as a compliment.”

Sarah: “So then what happened?”

Kenzie: “I just sat there unable to move. The ropes really hurt but there was nothing I could do. My kidnapper made me a sandwich and some water and brought it to me.”

Sarah: “Then he untied you?”

Kenzie: “No. He just sat it in front of me and said here you go. More mind games.”

Sarah: “That’s kind of funny”

Kenzie: “How’s so?”

Sarah: “I’m just picturing you sitting there helplessly tied up with the sandwich and water in front of you and no way to do anything with it."

Kenzie: “I’m glad you find that amusing. I think my kidnapper was having a blast with it.”

Sarah: “So what did you do?”

Kenzie: “What could I do? I told my kidnapper I couldn’t do anything with what he gave me and he played dumb and asked, ‘why not?’ I said, ‘because I’m a little tied up here.’ So, he walked around the back of the chair, looks at my tied wrists, and says, “It would appear you are all tied up.’”

By this time, Sarah is laughing uncontrollably.

Kenzie: “I said, ‘brilliant deduction, Sherlock.’ Then he says, ‘Whoever tied you up did a beautiful job. You must appreciate skilled craftsmanship’ and I said, ‘Is that what you call it, skilled craftsmanship?’”

Both young ladies get a good laugh from this and finally settle down.

Sarah: “It hurts I laughed so hard.”

Kenzie: “It hurt to be tied up like that.”

Sarah: “Go on.”

Kenzie: “So he puts a straw in the water and gives me the water and feeds me while I am sitting there all tied up. It was kind of embarrassing.”

Sarah: “And funny.”

Kenzie: “I’d like to see how you would have felt.”

Sarah: “Well, you may get your chance.”

Kenzie: “I knew you would see it my way.”

Sarah: “I said you ‘may’ get your chance.”

Kenzie: “I interpret that as ‘I will’”.

Sarah: “Anyway, so then what happened?”

To be continued…
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]corruptkleptocrat[/mention] [mention]JohnnyRockets[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]notsosinister[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Part 45

Kenzie: “I said, ‘I guess we can skip the part where you tie me up after lunch.’ He asked, ‘why’s that’ and I answer, ‘because I’m already tied up.’"

He says, “You want to stay tied up like that?’ I say, ‘I assume that is the plan.’ He says, ‘Not exactly. You’re tied up awfully tight.’ I say, ‘Tell me about it’ and he says, ‘I thought I might give you a break. Would you like me to untie you?’ So then, he just leaves me tied up for another 10 or 15 minutes, just kind of watching me squirm.”

Sarah: “I told you he was really enjoying having you tied up like that.”

Kenzie: “Yeah, that’s probably true, but I was not enjoying it. Those ropes were tight, they hurt, and I had been tied up like that for hours.”

Sarah: “So he just left you tied up like that?”

Kenzie: “No, he finally came over and untied me. He said it was a pity to undo all this nice rope work and I was beautiful when bound. Once I was untied he handcuffed me and chained my ankles. This time, the handcuffs and chains were not overly tight.”

Sarah: “I bet you were happy to finally be free.”

Kenzie: “I was because like I said, those ropes were tight. I was handcuffed and my legs were chained but at least I was free of those ropes.”
Sarah: “Did the handcuffs hurt.”

Kenzie: “No, they were loose enough they didn’t hurt, but I couldn’t get loose from them either.”

Sarah: “It’s all so exciting. Like a drama. I just can’t picture what it would feel like.”

Kenzie: “It feels pretty restrictive, but it also is kind of relaxing in an odd way, except the torturous tie ups of course. When I’m tied up, I can’t do anything even if I wanted to so it forces me to just stop, relax, and not do anything except try to figure out a way to escape. That concentration allows me to not think about anything else, like problems.”

Sarah: “Relaxing is not the word I would have come up with. You make it sound almost therapeutic.”

Kenzie: “In a way, I guess it kind of is. Well, it’s getting late, but I have an idea.”

Sarah: “OK.”

Kenzie: “Why don’t we call it a night and we can get back together in a few days. My folks will be gone next weekend. You could come over here and I could tell you about the rest of the weekend. You keep telling me you can’t picture what it would feel like to be tied up. Why don’t I see if our friend the kidnapper can come over for a while and give you a sample?”

Sarah: “You mean like a sample of tying me up?”

Kenzie: “Yes. And while you’re tied up I can tell you about the rest of my weekend adventure. We can talk about any future kidnapping ideas as well.”

Sarah: “That sounds like…an interesting idea. It would be easier to experience what it is like to be tied up without a full-blown kidnapping at first like you had.”

Kenzie: “Great. I’ll see if I can make arrangements.”

Sarah: “Should I say it sounds like …. fun?”

Kenzie: “I don’t know, should you.”

Sarah: “It sounds interesting, but I’m game if you are.”

Kenzie: “I’ll make some calls.”

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Finally we get there :) Let the Games begin and may the Odds be always in your favour 😀
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The talk was good but, for me at least, it has gone on long enough. I'm happy to see Sarah may finally get some action.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago To be continued…
Patiently waiting...

Oh, who am I kidding, I do not know how to patiently wait. Unless I am tied up, but even then I am not 'patiently' waiting :lol:
Love to see where this is going!

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago The talk was good but, for me at least, it has gone on long enough. I'm happy to see Sarah may finally get some action.
That would be the very reason I posted 2 parts in one day. I had pre-written those parts but it was time to move it along. Those girls just talk too much, don't they? :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Looks like Sarah's finally getting in the game, assuming the friendly neighborhood kidnapper is willing to go as far as Sarah thinks she's willing to go. Have a feeling once she gets a taste of it, she'll want to take the plunge and experience it all for herself. Now, I wonder if Kenzie will help the kidnapper, or if it'll be both girls getting tied. It's been a fun read thus far, and I'm looking forward to what happens next.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I've been thinking about your story a lot this weekend. Checking in to see if there were new chapters or not. Your writing is different than mine (luckily otherwise things might get boring), but you spin a great tale. I could imagine myself in Mackenzie's position. I have sat on a chair for 5 hours, tightly bound, gagged and blindfolded with music making sure I had no idea what was going on around me and I could imagine her feelings. Intense!

Thanks for posting the new chapters. Now I am back to patiently waiting again...

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 46

Over the next few days, Kenzie and Sarah are busy with their school work. Sarah obsesses over the thought of what they have planned at first but as the days go on, she thinks more about school work and less about their plans. For Kenzie, she too is busy with school and studying. However, she finds time to call me and inquire about the plans.

My phone rings.

Me: “Hello.”

Kenzie: “Hi. This is Kenzie, your kidnap victim from a couple weeks ago.”

Me: “How could I forget? Hi Kenzie. Have you recovered?”

Kenzie: “There wasn’t much to recover from, except for when you scared the crap out of me. It did take several days before I could wear short sleeves again.”

Me: “Ah, yes. Rope marks, the marks of a good kidnap weekend.”

Kenzie: “If that’s what you call it. Believe it or not, I liked it and was glad I did it, with a few exceptions of course. But even the exceptions helped me to learn more about the kidnap experience.”

Me: “That was the intent. Besides, it was so much fun for me too.”

Kenzie: “I’m glad you enjoyed torturing me.”

Me: “I wouldn’t put it quite like that. I enjoyed having such a beautiful captive for the weekend."

Kenzie: “That brings me to the reason for my call.”

Me: “Oh? A beautiful captive is the reason for your call.”

Kenzie: “Yes, in a way.”

Me: “I am intrigued. Tell me more.”

Kenzie: “I was wondering if you could help us with something.”

Me: “Us? Who’s us.”

Kenzie: “You know Sarah, right?”

Me: “Yeah, your friend the cute brunette with the nice tan.”

Kenzie: “You are observant.”

Me: “I like nice scenery. Go on.”

Kenzie: “Well, you know I told Sarah about our plans for the kidnap weekend. I had her checking on me Sunday night, after I managed to escape from your final tie up predicament, that is.”

Me: “I’m not sure how you did that but I’m glad you did. It would have been awkward to still be tied up when your parents walked in the door.”

Kenzie: “Right. Probably more than awkward. In any case, I’ve been giving Sarah a blow by blow run down of the weekend. She’s really been interested.”

Me: “And she wants to be kidnapped?”

Kenzie: “Not exactly. She is a tad reluctant but very curious. I suggested that maybe you could try tying her up with me present just so she could experience what it is like.”

Me: “Kind of like a free sample.”

Kenzie: “Yeah.”

Me: “Is Sarah on board with this?”

Kenzie: “Yes.”

Me: “So you’re telling me that not only did a gorgeous gal like you want to be tied up for the weekend but this cute brunette is looking for a trial run too?”

Kenzie: “I guess you could put it like that.”

Me: “I just did.”

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Let the Games begin!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Here we go! You’ve been setting this up for a few chapters and it’s finally about to pay off! The important question is whether or not Kenszie will join Sarah in ropes. We wouldn’t want either of them to feel lonely or left out now, would we? 😁
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

As Mr. Spock used to say, 'Interesting, possibly even fascinating.' We must all have best wishes for Sarah.
Spy Task Force Completed
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Great story, I feel like the attitude of the pov character has changed a little bit(more direct phrasing, more openly admitting that he likes doing the tying and confirming Kenzies attractiveness) and I am wondering if he'll tone that down when he's with Sarah. If not I'm wondering how Sara will respond to it.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago So you’re telling me that not only did a gorgeous gal like you want to be tied up for the weekend but this cute brunette is looking for a trial run too?
Darn, where were these girls when I was young(er). This opens up lots of possibilities and might turn into an epic adventure... Thank you.

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Trammel wrote: 2 years ago So you’re telling me that not only did a gorgeous gal like you want to be tied up for the weekend but this cute brunette is looking for a trial run too?
Darn, where were these girls when I was young(er). This opens up lots of possibilities and might turn into an epic adventure... Thank you.
Well, this is the fiction section, so there is that... :?

Active story:

Recently finished story:

The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
I'm tellin' ya. There were some girls in my younger days I'd definitely would have been happy to play games with, but, alas...

Wondering what our kidnapper will ask of Sarah to give her the Whitman's Sampler of kidnapping. He had Kenzie dress a certain way, so I'm thinking he'll do the same here, and the range of safe words was def a good idea, so she can pull the plug if it gets to be too much for her, or at least back things down a notch. Our kidnapper may need to pull out the proverbial white van for this adventure.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Me too @G-Man

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic