A kidnapping for Mackenzie (M+/F+) (Updated 10/1/2023)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago This continues to be a fun story to read, @Trammel. I have really become fond of the chatter from the participants.
Just waiting for Kenzie to join in helplessness. :lol:
Same! :lol:
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago
slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago This continues to be a fun story to read, @Trammel. I have really become fond of the chatter from the participants.
Just waiting for Kenzie to join in helplessness. :lol:
Same! :lol:
Yeah, I figuring its probably a matter of time before another car ride too.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Sarah is all in 😉 We will see how this goes 😀
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

My occupation is in horticulture which gets quite busy during the growing season, leaving me less time for other pursuits such as this. I will be updating as time permits so please be patient.

Trammel
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Trammel wrote: 1 year ago My occupation is in horticulture which gets quite busy during the growing season, leaving me less time for other pursuits such as this. I will be updating as time permits so please be patient.

Trammel
But we need our fix man!! You've got us jonesing for more!!! 😂😂😂

I'm joking. Real life is definitely more important
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

gaggedrock29 wrote: 1 year ago
Trammel wrote: 1 year ago My occupation is in horticulture which gets quite busy during the growing season, leaving me less time for other pursuits such as this. I will be updating as time permits so please be patient.

Trammel
But we need our fix man!! You've got us jonesing for more!!! 😂😂😂

I'm joking. Real life is definitely more important
Always leave 'em wanting more, right? :lol:

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]corruptkleptocrat[/mention] [mention]JohnnyRockets[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]notsosinister[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Part 51

For Sarah, she is a little surprised she is enjoying this as much as she is. She is held firmly by the ropes, and she can’t see, or speak clearly. Being tied up like this is actually fun. She cannot really do anything but it is fun to try. Having her freedom taken away like this is interesting and she is pretty sure she likes it. She had not expected to have her arms, elbows and legs both tied like this right off the bat but she is not complaining.
“So, Sarah,” Kenzie says. “I was tied like you are for about an hour in the trunk, then we got back to my house. My legs were untied and I was walked into the house but my arms were left tied.”

Silently, I go over to Kenzie with some ropes. I motion to her to put her hands behind her back and I wrap rope around Kenzie’s wrists horizontally three times and tie it off, then I then wrap rope around her wrists vertically twice and tie it off, then I wrap rope around her wrist bindings, and between her wrists, and cinch it. I then wrap rope around her elbows, pulling her elbows together some but not excessively so, and then wrap rope around her chest a couple times above and below her breasts.

I motion to Kenzie to sit on the couch. I proceed to wrap rope several times around Kenzie’s ankles, then cinch it between her ankles. I repeat this just above her knees.

“What’s going on?” Sarah asks.

I walk over to Sarah and remove her gag and then the mask from her eyes. She squints as she adjusts to the light. She finally sees Kenzie and says, “Kenzie, he tied you up.”

“Yep,” Kenzie says, squirming. “Just like old times, and just as snug as ever.”

I look at Kenzie and Sarah and say, “now you are both tied up essentially as Kenzie was when I left her. I thought it would be fun if you got to experience having to escape, Sarah.”

“Fun? What are you saying?” Sarah asks.

“I’m saying you both need to escape,” I answer. “Of course, it will be pretty easy if you can help each other.”

“What’s the catch?” Kenzie asks. “With you, there’s always a catch.”

“You know me too well,” I say, taking some duct tape out of my trusty bag. I walk behind Kenzie, taking her hands and wrap the duct tape around the fingers of her right hand, including her thumb. I then repeat this with her left hand fingers and thumb. I then walk behind Sarah and give her fingers and thumbs the same treatment.

“Why did you tape my fingers?” Sarah asks.

“You’ll see,” I say.

“So we can’t use our fingers to untie each other,” Kenzie interjects.

“Oh,” Sarah replies. “I hadn’t considered that.”

“It will make this escape attempt so much more fun,” I say. “Since this is Sarah’s first time being left trying to escape I will not gag you. I know some readers prefer gags but, too bad.”

“Readers?” Kenzie asks.

“Inside joke,” I say.

“So you’re leaving us?” Sarah asks.

“Why, yes,” I answer. “You’ll have lots of fun.”

“Shear joy!” Kenzie replies.

“You can’t just leave us like this,” Sarah says. “What if we can’t get out?”

“I think you will,” I say. “Kenzie has shown great ingenuity. You’ll figure something out. Additionally, I am asking that you call me when you escape and if I don’t hear from you, I will come and check on you. Eventually. To-da-loo.”

With that, I grab my bag, walk over to the door, and exit.

Sarah looks at Kenzie and asks, “now what?”

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Trammel wrote: 1 year ago
I know some readers prefer gags but, too bad.”

“Readers?” Kenzie asks.

“Inside joke,” I say.
“ I love inside jokes...I'd love to be a part of one someday.” Another enjoyable chapter! Leaving them sans gags allows for great dialogue, and a least a chance at escaping. A chance anyway 😉
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is a beautiful situation. [mention]Trammel[/mention] has left Kenzie and Sarah in a predicament but not without options. I, for one, love the dialog that the girls can have ungagged.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 1 year ago Sarah looks at Kenzie and asks, “now what?”
Now you escape. Simple. Duh!

Great chapter.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]corruptkleptocrat[/mention] [mention]JohnnyRockets[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]notsosinister[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Part 52

Sarah looks at Kenzie. “What do we do now?”

Never having been tied up before, Sarah feels totally helpless and has no idea how to proceed. She has been trying to find a weakness in the ropes binding her but has not been able to find any. With her wrists tied behind her back, she cannot see how she is tied and she can’t feel for knots with her fingers duct taped.

‘I’m thinking,” Kenzie says. Kenzie too is a little bit at a loss as to what to do. She has tested her wrist bindings and they are plenty tight, not hurting but plenty tight. Yes, she did try pulling her hands free but the ropes did not budge. With her fingers taped, she is unable to feel for any knots.

Sarah and Kenzie are sitting fairly close to one another. Kenzie looks at Sarah and says, “turn around with your back facing me so I can see how you are tied.” Sarah repositions. This is difficult for her with her ankles and legs tied, and limited use of her bound hands. “Is that good?” Sarah asks.

“Yeah,” Kenzie answers. “Boy, he really tied you good. The ropes are cinched between your wrists. I can’t see how you would ever get out of that, especially with your elbows tied.”

“Gee, that’s encouraging,” Sarah says.

“I’m just trying to figure out how we can help each other with our fingers taped,” Kenzie says. “Why don’t we reposition and you can let me know how I am tied.”

The young ladies squirm around and finally Sarah is able to see Kenzie’s back.

“Looks like your trussed up pretty good too,” Sarah says. “Lots of rope around your wrist and it’s cinched tight.”

“I had a thought,” Kenzie says.

“Let’s hear it.”

“Well, neither of us can use our fingers but we’re not gagged so perhaps we could undo the tape with our teeth.”

“Our teeth?” Sarah answers, questioningly.

“Well, yeah. Do you have a better idea?” Kenzie asks.

“Not really,” Sarah answers. Sarah thinks about this. She allowed herself to get tied up and now she is lying here, bound hand and foot with her fingers taped, and they are contemplating trying to undo the duct tape with their teeth. “Feeling kind of desperate, are we?” she thinks.

To be continued…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

This continues to be very well written and believable!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Go for it Mack! You can pull this off!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Slowly, [mention]Trammel[/mention] unfolds the story. Good work. Keep it up.

Yes, ladies, use your teeth. Why do you think your teeth were made?
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Loving the updates. Would not mind them to be longer, but I know you are busy, so I take it as it comes!

gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

He did a helluva job!
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

The girls are in a tough spot there, especially for Sarah's first time out. Curious to see how they get out of this one, and how Sarah feels about the game.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

I know Sarah is a first timer, but it shouldn't take this long to escape. 😂😂😂😂
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 53
“Why don’t I see if I can undo some of your knots with my teeth,” Kenzie says. “It might be easier than the duct tape.” Kenzie wiggles over to where she can reach near Sarah’s wrists with her mouth.

“Move a little bit over this way,” Kenzie says.

“I’m trying,” Sarah says. “It’s not exactly easy, you know.”

“I know,” Kenzie says. “Just do your best.”

Kenzie finally gets to the point that she can reach Sarah’s knots with her teeth. The knots are out of Sarah’s reach, on top of her wrists, making the knots a tad difficult for Kenzie to reach as well. The knots are also tight, owing to the struggling Sarah had been doing against the ropes.

Kenzie works at the knot with her teeth and eventually is able to get it to loosen up. It is slow work but after almost 30 minutes, she had untied several knots and Sarah’s bindings were getting looser.

“I can feel the ropes getting a bit looser,” Sarah says. Sarah struggles with her bindings but still is not able to pull her hands free. Kenzie sets about untying more knots. After another 30 minutes, Sarah’s bindings have been loosened enough that she is able to pull her hands free.

“My hands are free!” Sarah exclaims. “Now I have to get this duct tape off my fingers. Sarah begins pulling at the duct tape on the fingers of her right hand until she finally gets it off. Kenzie can only lie there and watch. With her right fingers free, Sarah is quickly able to undo the duct tape on her left hand fingers. She then unties her lags and ankles.

“Now my turn,” Kenzie says to Sarah. Sarah walks over to Kenzie and undoes the tape on the fingers of both hands.

“There,” Sarah says.

“OK, undo my hands,” Kenzie says.

“Here, I’ll help you stand up,” Sarah says.

“Stand up? Untie me.”

Sarah helps Kenzie stand up which is difficult with her ankles and legs still tied.

“OK, now I’m standing. So untie me,” Kenzie says.

Sarah grabs a chair and puts it behind Kenzie.

“Here, sit,” Sarah says. “Besides, who said I was going to untie you? You spent a whole weekend tied up and liked it, then you told me you were tied and escaped, so escape. I want to see it.”

With Kenzie sitting in the chair, Sarah proceeded to take some of the rope she had been tied with and tie Kenzie’s arms to the back of the chair, then she repeated this with her ankles.

“So, you’re seriously not going to untie me?” Kenzie asks.

“I want to see you escape,” Sarah says.

Kenzie squirms around in her bonds. Sarah had done a pretty good job tying her to the chair, for a novice.

“You might be waiting a while,” Kenzie says.

“I have time,” Sarah says.

“You’re not the one who’s tied up,” Kenzie says.

“I was tied up for quite a while, and it was fun, and you were kind enough to untie me,” Sarah says.

“And you were kind enough to not untie me and tie me to this chair,” Kenzie says.

“Yep,” Sarah says, and laughs.

To be continued, eventually…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, well, well looks like Sarah has different ideas :)
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Nice continuation Trammel! You gave us something nice that we did not expect. Though the actual escape seems a little rushed. But that may just be my perception of being 4 parts into writing a single escape. I hope you one day you will again continue.
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Double cross!!! 😂
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Lesson learned: Pick your playmate with care.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Poor Kenzie (maybe, as she seems to like getting tied up). Although based on the time they already have been tied, it could be a long wait for Sarah. And revenge is sweet... so she should be prepared to end up in ropes again too.

Great chapter.

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]corruptkleptocrat[/mention] [mention]JohnnyRockets[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]captured_prize[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]notsosinister[/mention] [mention]Elusive_Lady[/mention] [mention]Stbjkkhyh[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention]

Part 54

‘So’, Kenzie thinks, ‘here I sit once again tied up and needing to escape.’

Kenzie evaluates her situation. Her wrists remain bound as they had been bound by me. Her wrists are crossed like an X and securely wrapped in rope 2 ways. She feels around and can’t feel any knots. She can feel that more rope is wrapped around her wrist bindings cinching them tight. Her elbows are pulled together with more rope and she has rope holding her arms to her side, wrapped around her chest above and below her breasts. Sarah had tied her arms to the back of the chair and Kenzie can’t reach those knots. Kenzie’s legs are tied together just below the knees and at her ankles, and also cinched tight. Her ankles were tied to the chair leg by Sarah.

“You look like you’re in quite a predicament there,” Sarah laughs.

“Easy for you to say,” Kenzie says. “Much of the time I was held captive that weekend I was not able to escape. I was not tied to anything when I escaped after he left me at the house.”

“That would present a problem,” Sarah replies. “So how does it feel to be tied up and unable to escape by someone who has never tied anyone up before.”

“Funny. It’s not like you tied me up. All you did was leave me tied up and tie me to the chair,” Kenzie says.

“Good point,” says Sarah. “Are you avoiding my question?”

“What was your question?”

“How does it feel?” Sarah asks again.

“I’m kind of getting used to it, although I must admit I never thought I would be held prisoner by you,” Kenzie says. “These ropes are tight. I don’t know that I can get out of this.”

“I must admit this game of yours is kind of fun. It was fun being tied up but it is also fun standing here with you pretty much helpless and at the mercy of someone who will release you, unless of course you can manage to get free,” Sarah said.

“I’m not exactly an expert escape artist. On my kidnapping weekend, most of the time I did not get free. Really the only times I was able to get free were the times my kidnapper kind of made it easy on me,” Kenzie said.

“Made it easy on you?” Sarah asked. “How’s so?”

“Well, on my kidnapping weekend, the one time he tied me much less stringently and seemed to want me to try to free myself, and I did. Then, when he left me at the end of the weekend, he did not tie me to anything, like I’m tied to this chair now, and that allowed me enough freedom to get to the kitchen and find something to cut myself loose,” Kenzie said.

“I don’t think that’s going to happen now,” Sarah said.

“That’s my point,” Kenzie said. “The only way for me to get out of this would be to find a way to actually escape, and it feels like I am really well tied.”

“That is unfortunate,” said Sarah. “I hope you are able to figure it out.”

“What do you mean by that?” Kenzie said.

“Well, in case I or someone else choose not to untie you,” Sarah said.

“Oh no, you aren’t going to leave me like this,” Kenzie exclaimed.

“I didn’t say I was, or wasn’t, but you’re in no position to stop me,” Sarah said. With that, Sarah walks out of the room.

“I will be back, but I’m stepping outside for just a moment.”

“Don’t leave me,” Kenzie pleads.

“I won’t. I’ll be right back,” Sarah promises.

With that, Sarah opens the door and walks outside. She closes the door, turns around, and finds herself staring at me in the face.

Sarah starts to scream but I hand gag her.

“Hi Sarah,” I say. “It’s only me. Where are you going. You aren’t leaving, are you?”

I loosen her hand gag so she can answer.

“No. I was just stepping out for a minute,” Sarah replied.

“I see you escaped. That’s impressive. So, you didn’t think we finished, did you?” I ask.

“I just assumed…”, Sarah trailed off.

“Never assume. How did you manage to escape?”

“We helped each other,” Sarah answered. “Kenzie untied my ropes with her mouth.”

“Very ingenious,” I answer. “Now Kenzie has this nice, wooded back yard and I’d hate to let it go to waste. Come with me and we will continue your adventure,” I say.

“But, about Kenzie…,” Sarah tries to say.

“No buts,” I cut her off. “Come with me.”

To be continued, eventually…

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic